PRAN card

Consumer complaints and reviews about PRAN card

sanket gohil

Dec 13, 2014

pran card not recieved

my ID no. 624293 Sanket Arvindbhai Gohil. Till today I have not received Pran card as I have already given I D proof
thrice with hard copy. And we are getting proper responce .SAGATRIP are not updated data on web site. Due to
mail communication. Please do the needful at an earliest.Sanket Gohil
sanket gohil

Dec 13, 2014

pran card not recieved

my ID no.624293 Sanket Arvindbhai Gohil Till today I have not received my Pran card as I have already given ID proof
thrice with hard copy. And we are getting proper responce .SAGATRIP are not updated data on web site. Please do the needful help.
ashok ramchandani

Nov 27, 2014

pran card no received

My name is ashok ramchandani. I have filled the form of swavalamban yojana through sagatrips pvt. Ltd. In june 1014, buy still I couldn't get the pran card till nov.2014, although at the time of fillilng form they had told me that it may take 2-3 months.
Now it shows pran no. On sagatrip website but I am not satisfied only with pran no. Plz give me details about the matter. My e-mail id is "v.ramchandani_747@yahoo.com"

Oct 14, 2014

PRAN CARD

भारत सरकार की पेंशन स्कीम के साथ पैसे कमाने का सुनहरा अवसर ,
उपर से इसमे लोगों की सेवा करने के साथ-साथ अपने आप बहुत पैसा मिलता है
PFRDA - पेंशन फंड रेगुलेटरी एंड डेवलपमेंट - भारत सरकार द्वारा संचालित स्वावलम्बन योजना एनपीएस= नेशनल पेंशन सिस्टम(Swavlamban Yojana NPS =National Pension System ) का ये प्राण कार्ड (PRANCARD)
जो नॉन-गवरबमेन्ट सर्वेन्ट है उन सबके लिये प्राण कार्ड निकला है।
इस प्राण कार्ड से "गरीब, किसान, मजदुर, या स्वरोजगारी। अब आई
सबकी पेंशन पानेकी बारी "
(लीडर्स - नेटवर्कर्स - प्रमोटर्स के लिये वर्त्तमान का सबसे बहेतरीन प्लान )
for more information call +919993388383

Oct 14, 2014

Swavlamban Yojana NPS =National Pension System

क्या आपको 60 वर्ष की आयु के बाद पेन्सन मिलेगी?
यदि नही तो ये आप ही के लिए है
मात्रा 100/- रूपए प्रतिमाह जमा करें, ओर 60 वर्ष की उमर के बाद आजीवन पेन्सन पाए ( नॅशनल पेन्सन सिस्टम- स्वावलंबन) मे आज ही ख़ाता खोले,
ओर रोज़ कमाने का मोका पाए,
अधिक जानकारी के लिए अभी कॉल करें +919993388383
rajivmehta98@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2014

confermation about NPS

Dear team,
I am very confused about the Swalamban schem of pensation system those handle by saga trip this is realy govt.scheme are no?
Kindly conform me this is govt.plan or not?
dnyanganga44

Aug 8, 2014

compalint pran card not received

From - Jadhav DB, Solapur Maharashtra
I have given all the documents required by the company SAGATRIPS but they have not issued me the PRAN CARD even an year elapsed.
dilip jariwala

May 23, 2014

pran card no received

my ID no. 128460 and pass:40475 Divya dilip Jariwala Till today I have not received Pran card as I have already given I D proof
thrice with hard copy and soft copies. And we are getting proper responce .SAGATRIP are not updated data on web site. Due to
mal communication I have lost my 2013-14 benefit. Pl. do the needful at an earliest.Divya jariwala
jigarc1619

Apr 29, 2014

i didnt recieve pran card or any pran no.

I strt my pension card account with saga trips bt still i did not receive any pran no. Or not any card... Totally i open 10 account bt still not getting anything... So suggest me what to do.. My email id is jigarc1619@gmail.com
yazuvendra

Dec 15, 2013

pran card issued

I HAVE NO PRAN CARD BUT PRAN NO. 500022250725 PLS SEND ME DETAIL TO MAIL ID sahuyazuvendra79@gmail.com
johnyjacin

Sep 6, 2013

how much safe to get pran card through sagatrips.com...?

How much safe to get pran card through sagatrips.com...?

PLS SEND ME THE DETAILS TO Mail id - johnyjacin@gmail.com

john attuluri
KANIGIRI - 523230.
PRAKASAM DIST,
ANDHRA PRADESH

Aug 21, 2013

DONT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN MLM INDUSTRY 100% GUARANTED AND SAFE PLAN
cogratulation Gov. of india ki National pension scheme(NPS) "swavalamban" mai khata khulbaye aur bharat sarkar se anudan 1000/-paye {WITH GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY } Thank U Apka din subh aur mangalmay ho.(http://laxyasaga.blogspot.in/)
JUST STARTED THIS PLAN CALL ME +919993388383

mlmleader.leader

Jul 3, 2013

sagatrips.com

DONT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN MLM INDUSTRY 100% GUARANTED AND SAFE PLAN

AB AA GAYA HAI MLM INDUSTRY ME DHAMAKA 100% GUARANTEED PLAN NO FAKE COMPANY NO INVESTMENT NO RISK 100% SAFE NO SURVEY NO AD CLICK 100% GUARANTEED PLAN

WWW.SAGATRIPS.COM NEW PENSION SCHEME NPS BY INDIAN GOVERNMENT AB PENSION PANE KE LIYE GOVERNMENT SERVANT HONA JARURI NAHI AB AAPKI PENSION AAPKE HATH

ME HAI AAP EXAMPLE AGAR AAP 1000/- PER MOTH DEPOSIT KARTE HAI AUR AAPKI AGE AGAR 18 HAI TO AAPKO MILEGA 16000/- PER MONTH PENSION AAPKO 1 PRAN CARD MILEGA USME

AAPKI PURI DEATIL HOGI SO AB LATE NAHI KARNA HAI JALDI SE 1000/- DEPOSIT KARO PRANCARD PAO AUR PER MONTH 5000 TO 16000 PENSION PAO

COMMISSION 15% DIRECT AND HUGE LEVEL INCOME UP TO 20 LEVEL DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITYWWW.SAGATRIPS.COM

AB PENSION PANA HUA AASAN AAPKI PENSION AAPKE HATH

JUST STARTED THIS PLAN CALL FOR TOP POSITION 09819080201/08976871763

Subject: Fwd: NEW PENSION SCHEME FOR ALL BY GOVT OF INDIA

www.sagatrips.com
DEAR SIR/MADAM..
PLS CHECH THE ATTACHMENTS..

FOR DETAILS Contact

JUST STARTED THIS PLAN CALL FOR TOP POSITION 09819080201/08976871763

Subject: Fwd: NEW PENSION SCHEME FOR ALL BY GOVT OF INDIA

www.sagatrips.com
DEAR SIR/MADAM..
PLS CHECH THE ATTACHMENTS..

FOR DETAILS Contact
vivek singh

09819080201
08976871763............
Shabnam Surin Send email

Oct 9, 2012

pran card issued twice

I have lost my PRAN card.Please suggest me how can i apply for new PRAN card.
Kindly Send me detail on my email surinshabnam@gmail.com.

Oct 9, 2012

pran card issued twice

I have lost my PRAN card.Please suggest me how can i apply for new PRAN card.
Kindly Send me detail on my email surinshabnam@gmail.com.
Kvijaykumar Send email

pran card issued twice

I am K Vijay Kumar working at National technical research organisation, P.M.O, Govt of India. I have been issued with a PRAN No 110080179170 . But till today I haven't received my PRAN kit. Several communication have been made but with out any result. But every month subscription have been deducted from my salary. Please do the needful at the earliest. My e-mail address kotavijaykumar@gmail.com.
User819355

User819355

Satish Kumar Paswan Send email

Jul 14, 2012

pran card issued twice

I HAVE NO PRAN CARD BUT PRAN NO . 110091059175.

Jul 14, 2012

pran card issued twice

I HAVE NO PRAN CARD BUT PRAN NO . 110091059175.

Lost Bag With all educational documents - educational document lost
    Sir I have lost my all educational document while...
    airtel sim - Airtel sim not working
    Roming activation in saudi arabia pls activate my no...
    Hyundai / I 10 - Faulty Car
    I bought my I-10 magna Petrol car wide Invoice No:...