Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

arabhiana

Apr 26, 2016

not customer friendly

professional couriers, kayamkulam has the laziest bunch of people. they wont deliver the package instead we need to go there and collect it. ridiculous!
chikaq7

Apr 26, 2016

Did not received the package.

I suppose to receive the PIN of the credit card, which I haven't got after 2 attempts. I had tried to contact their customer care no: which is always "Not in use", even mailed their customer care mail id's (I had 8 mails, out of which I got the reply for 2, that too was some random answers and then they stopped replying. Really pathetic service. Now I had requested my bank not to send the PIN by the courier, at least for me.
Chockalingam Sekar

Apr 19, 2016

she has not booked our concern cover/parcel

our rugular courier professional is very long time. for the past three or four times our booked covers properly not deliverd at the concern companies. so we enquier at srivilliputhur branch she has not told responsible answer. on 16.04.2016 onwards she has not accept our concern covers for booking.kindly necessary action for our concern covers booking. courier charges will be very high 40/- per cover on comparison of sivakasi 30/- only.
Shraddha17

Apr 18, 2016

Item shattered to pieces in courier

I received a courier from The Professional Couriers today which a friend had sent me. It had a coffee mug which was literally in pieces despite adequate packaging and cushioning. The parcel on its very top said "Handle with Care" but it appers that it has been thoroughly mishandled. Never have I experienced such an unprofessional service despite charging such high rates. This was disgraceful on your part 'The so called Professional Courier'
dipesh51

Apr 11, 2016

courier missing

i send courier (Food coupan of Rs.2600) from baroda to dehradun on 26/3/2016 no.BDQ2650460. after 5 days i got call from dehradun courier agency that your courier found in teared condition and it is empty. but till 11.04.2016 they never send back me courier or delivered to recipent. no action taken from proffessional courier office. i wrote 4 to 5 mails but answer is not proper.
Lal suraj

Apr 1, 2016

Courier yet not reached the destination

I have booked the courier in professional courier service from chennai(pudupet) on 22.3.16. They promised that it will reach with in 3 working days. But almost 10 days over. Still yet not delivered and did not come back to the origin.
I just called to the chennai nungambakkam branch. They told that it has been reached pawne branch. I was trying catch them past a week. They are not even attending the call.
Kindly let me know the status and please deliver the courier asap. If any problem for delivery please send it back to the origin.
vgminsurance

Dr.Radha krishnan salai,
Mylapore,
Chennai-600004
2.courier date:21.3.16

The above mentioned date courier not delivered properly, and many times cal you but not responding properly its very worst courier service its documents are very important that documents missing kindly clarify That 2 documents are same this is not a first time this regular complaints that courier boys not answering and POD No's are not giving
sivadas71

Mar 21, 2016

delivery delay

I had to receive a consignment from chennai to palakkad. The C.No.MAA194809953 despatched date 15-03-2016 as on date not yet received. I have been tracking the shipment it shows "ON TRANSIT". Normally the delivery time is just one or two days from chennai to palakkad. I don't know how they get business doing such services.
ar_complaint

Mar 19, 2016

Worst Courier service and customer service ever

I had sent a document which was intended to be delivered on time at Hyderabad location, Sent it through professional courier Ambal
nagar branch, Chennai on March 11th 2016.

I tried to track it through professional service link : http://www.tpcindia.com/ , on Monday 14th 2016 it was mentioned in that it had reached Hyderabad, but not out for delivery. I though it will reach destination address by next day, but it didnt, After waiting for 2 days I called customer service person on 16th March, they couldn't help and asked me to call after sometime, but I heard that guy speaking to some one that the courier I sent on 11th is not yet left their Egmore, Chennai office. But in their site its given that it has been received at Hyderabad office 2 days back it self. Next day when I checked their site, it mentioned that on 16th March its out for delivery, but the concerned person didn't get the courier till saturday19th March. Finally got a message stating that it is delivered on 19th March , but when I checked their site its mentioned that it has been delivered on 16th March it self.

Worst customer service , dont even have the curtousy to listen, they were least bothered about any concerns, I had to send PF related documents to my previous organization . Worst courier service ever, dont try to track your courier using their site, its all fake and they make entry to mislead us.

If I had given it to any other courier it would have reached on time with in 3 or 4 days.

Very bad experience with Professional Courier Chennai
Manian & Rao

Mar 16, 2016

NOT DELIVERED TO THE DESTINATION AND NOT RETURNED TO THE ORIGIN

Dear Courier,

We have sent the consignment on 11th March 2016 vide CN No: BLR706418769. We have tracked online but showing NOT DELIVERED AND CAN NOT BE DELIVERED. The consignment is neither delivered to them nor returned back to us.

Please look into the matter immediately.

regards,

Dhanalakshmi

dhanalakshmi@manian-rao.com
RADHAPATHIRAO

Mar 9, 2016

NOT DELIVERED THE CONSIGNEMNT EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS PASSED.

I regret to inform that the Medical Reports of my father were couriered vide Tracking # PNR 492975, dt. 19.02.2016 addressed to Mr. K. Radhapathi Rao, Polyplex Corporation Ltd., B-37,Sector-1, Noida.

Since these are very very urgent and most critical documents, we have constantly trying to contact Mr. Verma, one of the employees of Professional Couriers on his telephone # 8745017393 and 9910490190, he just picked up once and after that he stopped picking up the phone and not responding our calls.

If the documents are not delivered by today, no other option that I am forced to lodge a criminal case against the Professional Courier company for negligence and irresponsible manner.
Shree Raju

Mar 3, 2016

Keeping parcells 3 to 4 days in office

My courier came to kompally branch on 1st march. I gv them cal thrice. Even 3rd mach also dey are keep on saying courier boy is on leave. Everytime they are keeping parcells minimum 3 to 4 days and after so many cals they are simply saying courier boy not available. I think its better they named as unprofessional courier service. No shame at all.
anandparsai

Feb 28, 2016

Useless Courier and worst customer care support

I booked an item from Vallioor Tamil Nadu on 1st Feb 2016 to Surat.Online tracking showing out for delivery from 4th onwards.I approached local office..they told its not their problen n asked me to call Surat office 0262-3000786..I called many times...everytime new persons picks d call....have to explain full story everytime and same answer item is delivered.When i ask for Drs copy they ask me to mail srtgj@tpcindia.com which i mailed 7 times without reply.I confirmed frommy friend at Surat he hasn't received the parcel.Its really irritating experience with useless Tpc.Please resolve the issue ...my consignment no: VLI100220511.Already I register ed complain (Ref: CRM118303) with TPC also without any outcome as expected.
BJose

Feb 23, 2016

HDFC Chequebook to thirdparty

HDFC Chequebook - Courier person Manager denied delivery( within 1 KM from courier office) and insisted that he would send it with an unknown third party .. I was not confident to get it like that and requested not to send it thru 3rd parties..
the same has been communicated over telephone to the regional manager of (un)Professional couriers.. the courier manager threatened for this and never delivered it.

the same has been registered in professional courier complains(CRM117354) and no one responded .an email with telephonic conversation recordings have been sent to the Group (coks@tpcglobe.co.in,ho@tpcindia.com,ho@tpcglobe.com,okkl@tpcindia.com,
cok-north-crm@tpcglobe.co.in,coks@tpcglobe.co.in)..

just wanted to check if this is the way confidential documents are handled
Vijikudil

Feb 20, 2016

Product opened and stolen

Off late the things that are sent in the parcel are stolen and eventually gets opened and delivered ... I had sent sweet boxes last week in that one box was opened emptied.. Yesterday some fashion jewels are sent and in that two pieces are missing and this is not the first time ... Not sure why professional couriers is not employing people to behave professionally ... None of the centres from where i booked or the one that delivered is taking responsibility for the missing items .. They Coolly say we can't do anything as the delivery boys may have done it ... Then basis what trust do we send products through you and now who will bear the loss !!! This is not just me but a whole lot of my friends are facing this issue !! We need immediate action else this has to be dealt with consumer forum !!
SDK2016

Feb 19, 2016

CONSIGNMENT NOT DELIVERED - WORST PROFESSIONAL COURIERS

A consignment bearing POD No. BLR38780486 being sent from my Client at Kormangala to reach me to my Jakkur Office was booked by my Client through Professional Couriers on 16th February, Tuesday at 10Am. Today is 19th February, Friday 12.35 noon, still my Consignment is not known by the Professional Couriers - Peenya Central Office (PCO) nor Mission Road (MCO) where the Document is and where it is ????? But the Online Tracking is simply showing every date & time of exchange of my Document to either Peenya or Mission Road. I am contacting since 17th February, Wednesday afternoon to Professional Couriers - Peenya & Mission Road, till now there is no proper Responsible People to Speak / Communicate nor any Manager (Mr. Machaiah - Manager - Mission Road - Professional Couriers) even after sending Request SMS to his mobile number 9844729043. Even now (19TH Feb, 2.10 pm) have called the Mission Road Professional Couriers, but all are in vain as the employees are telling me on phone that "DOCUMENT NOT TRACEABLE". WHOM SHOULD WE APPROACH FOR THIS IRRESPONSIBLE ACT BY THESE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS AND WHERE DO WE FILE THE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM for the Time, Pain and Delay made by this Irresponsible Professional Couriers ??????
manojganiga

Feb 18, 2016

No delivery yet

I have set a courier from Bangalore to Mangalore on Monday 15th Feb and today it is Thursday 18th and no signs delivery. Do you need 4 days to deliver a courier to another well connected city which is just 300 KM away, what piece of shit courier service do you provide. Why don't you close yourself ass holes, dirty piece of shits.
dkumar5916

Feb 13, 2016

EXCESS CHARGE

Respected Sir/Madam.
charged extra amount from me my contact No +91-9945379627 please call.

Regards.

D.Kumar
steffi Anil

Feb 9, 2016

No home delivery and worst staff courtesy

Products are not been delivered to the given address. Staff are not responding properly. Worst service ever. Will never use this courier service again.
SREE ILLAM

Feb 4, 2016

Too late to deliver

Respected sir
One emegency letter they send in proffestional courier .They deliver the courier takes three day .I saw several crimes like that worse courier service.

With regards
Srinivasan
purna000

Jan 30, 2016

Weird service I never seen

On 25th Jan'16, courier the package with weight 150 grms. Till now (31st Jan'16) I didn't receive that. I have called many times to Mumbai head office but no response. Every time they are saying send a mail and we are not here to take action on phone. I have sent multiple mails but package not yet delivered and main branch also don't know where is that pack. They given few numbers to contact pune branches to get the update. I have many times on those numbers and they don't know where package is? Nearly 20 to 25 times I have called them and at lase I found the package where it is in pune. I have called that guy and he said if you want the package wait until Monday otherwise come to our branch and collect the pack with unused language. I requested many times to them it is very urgent please deliver even though they didn't response
There is no proper contact number or mail ID to give the complaint on service. This is the worst worst worst service on the earth. They don't know how to communicate with customers and these people are not service oriented these are money oriented.
I am not getting words also to explain this worst service.
denwood

Jan 30, 2016

late to receive and not delivered on given adress

I had a parcel from Mysore. it was very urgent to receive parcel came after 2 days and deliver boy didn't deliver to given address when i called he asked to collect from collection center, as it was Saturday i should wait for another 2 days for delivery why we should we pay more for this type of late delivery and if we have to go and collect their door step again better don't take their service My LR no MYS19304926
Godsondivya

Jan 25, 2016

Corrier is not coming on site

Dress parcel
joe007

Jan 22, 2016

consignment not delivered

I sent my documents from chennai to newdelhi on 13/01/2016. The consignment not yet delivered and the customer care support not responding to my complaints. the consignment not delivered even after 10 days. My airway bill no:MAA532258939 and complaint reference no: CRM114086. Very poor quality of service
Anjaneyulu.K

Jan 19, 2016

Courier Not Delivered

I have ordered Nail Art kit from Shopclues on 31st 2015. The product is handed over to the Professional courier New-Delhi and dispatched to Bangalore on January 4th 2016. So far the product is not delivered. When I contact the Bangalore office they are giving wrong and invalid numbers (like 8892571773) to contact and also they are lieing that the address is wrong. How can address be wrong, when I get many couriers for same address.

Tracking Number: DEL10780501

Request you to help me on this.

Rajesh.

AQUA HELPLINE SERVICES - service
    aqua is not working for past 3days
    mahendra banking institute - speed test are not opening
    i am login for st but that was unable to login due to ...
    royal bliss beauty and boutique - beauty parlour and boutique
    This beauty parlour is charging service tax as well sales...
    MTC bus complaint - No proper timing.. A51 bus
    A51 bus (East tambaram to Broadway) is not coming on...
    Railwire - Irregular connectivity
    In 24hrs i am getting no internet connection symbol for...
    Speed Post - Speed post pending
    Speed booked from GPO Dehradun to Hq CE (p) pushpak...
    kota nagar nigam KOTA (Rajasthan) - gaas wali baiyo ko hatane ke liye
    Bhimganj mandi police station ke samne shiv mandir ke...