Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

a wajid

Mar 24, 2015

non delivery of courier

Since the courier no AMB504996314 was been send through proffessional couries , from ludhiana , Punjab to banglore was been posted to yeshwanthpur branch but unfortunately the delivery boy,branch has returned the post back to ludhiana
Even if the personal information is writtened on it and ever the branch staff has nt informed and the couriers is returned back so pls order the staff to nt to neglate from Abdul wajid 9945291568
sreelakshmiresidency

Mar 19, 2015

Door Delivery

We are the only one Four Star Hotel in and around Kayamkulam. We receive courier very often through Professional Couriers. But your Kayamkulam Office ( Franchise) is not providing door delivery service. Though we requested them for door delivery, they turned a deaf eye on our request.

Hence it is requested to do needful action to get us this facility of door delivery of courier items.
kkarthickram

Irresponsible

Courier Doc No :SLM,25153791 sent from SALEM TO BANGALORE on 12.March.2015. Not even single call reached me regarding delivery and make it as Party Refused in Tracking Site.

After 6 days, 18.March.2015.. Contacted customer care for status

They are ask me to collect from office in whitefield.

Reason for late delay is cab issue and they cant able to call each one delivery the couriers

Very Bad Services and Response for queries of couriers

Irresponsible

sudhakar93bba@gmail.com

NOT DELIVERY

very bad chengalpattu couriers.no respones. c.no;CGL2571836
Padmini S

Poor Delivery and Rude Response

My Mother has sent me a courier 6 days ago. When tried contacting mission road courier office they said that they are busy and can’t do anything as of now and they told me to contact Karkala office.

When I contacted Karkala office, a lady who was completely out of her senses started screaming saying “we tried calling you and your phone is off and this is how I speak if u want then wait or else do whatever you want”. When I told her my phone was not off. She started screaming saying I cant help that is your problem.

Unfortunately its my wedding cards. I think I can distribute to my friends and family after my wedding day. That’s how professional couriers give service.

I think professional courier should conduct training for their employees on how to speak to customers.

Professional courier is not doing any free service. You charge for it. But your employee’s behave as if they are doing a favour to a customer as well as to their company they work for.

Please note : Your Bangalore customer care number is 24/7 busy. If the number is busy then the numbers cant be considered as Customer care number

Padmini
Aftab Alam1982

Mar 16, 2015

Most irresponsible courier

I have done a courier on 27th February and today is 17th March 2015. I want to know where is my courier.

Since 27th Feb I have called to your offices on these numbers

9. 02240258200

10. 01146591756

11. 01145723333

12. 01149490200

But I got no satisfactory answer. I have mailed you twice but you haven't replied.

This is very irresponsible behavior from your side, even I think that instead of courier service you should start "PROFESSIONAL PASSING BALL CONTEST" in which your employees are very capable.

I can only hope that my courier will reach the destination.
srinunn

Mar 9, 2015

Not Professional Courier, its a Fake Courier

My Courier reached Hyderabad,Madhapur and today 7th day still not delivered.

This is worst serviceever seen.
Please never ever book couriers through Professional Courier Service.
Rupesh Andody

Feb 24, 2015

No Staff for Delivery BLR33358005

BLR33358005. is reached at kondotti branch on 21-Feb.
But still this item is not yet delivered.

I have called the branch and the reason they told is no delivery boys available to give this item delivered.
And if we need the consignment we need to visit their branch and collect, Other wise they will return the item by saying "Insufficient Address"
Gouri Shankar05

Feb 20, 2015

Worst Courier Service for Docket No - 432467529

I was suppose to get My domestic courier before one month but still i haven't received it yet.
When called to the customer care they are very rude and not responding and they r just passing the ball back and forth
They have asked me to call on 02240258200 a Person named "VAISHANVI" picked up the call finally after dialing several times, provided me
with another no from Bangalore 08022110641 and this was not reachable, so i got another no which was 08022249960 and a person named
"SUMI" picked up the call and she has got no idea about my Courier and she insisted to check or confirm the number which was given to me by "VAISHNAVI"and after calling her once again she disconnected the call as if i am calling her to take personal Loan or Credit cards.

And the Courier guy who delivers, he is so Intelligent that when he saw my locked door he just went away without even bothering me to give a single call.

So if this is the service u guys are Providing then God Bless ur "Professional Courier Service".I am gonna Put this on Social networking sites for ur Excellent services which you provided to Me.And I hope after reading this mail u guys will be able to deliver my Courier before the end of 2015.
lukman67

Feb 18, 2015

did not reach my book

i am student in qatar and for my exam which will be held on 2nd march i ordered a book through online
from delhi to kasaragod
now when i check the track it says its in cochin since 13th feb and not yet moved from there
when i call them they tell me to call other one and it goes on
PROFESSIONAL COURIER COCHIN IS GIVING ME VERY BAD RESULT
if i dont get the book within tomorow i am going to court
thats for sure you

no thanks at alll
pranavchikku

Feb 17, 2015

Poor Delivery and Rude Response

I have send the courier, as per your company representative, It has to be delivered on Feb 14. It reaches Kakkanad Office on Feb 14, 09:30 (as per online update). They have not done any actions on that. Once I called and enquired, their response is rude and un professional. He(whoever in- charge) called to Recipient number and they asked to come and collect it otherwise they have returned it. What kind of service is this? Govt Postal system is better than this. Sorry, i have to tell this, The Name "Professional Couriers" does not suit with your service. Sometimes, Delivery cannot be done the day that promised. That I can understand. But the people asking for inquiring about their courier, your people are not responding properly.

Please do some action if this strikes you . If they are worrying about escalation, they will not behave like this. But still I am trying my luck. (In a Professional Way)

Pranav
guru vishwa

Feb 14, 2015

Non-Delivery of courier

V.Sridharan,
No.20,Ramakrishna nagar,
Muthialpet,
Pondicherry-3.
sir, A courier was sent from kancheepuram branch on 10/02/2015.The next day evening your puducherry (muthialpet branch) staff
informed me over phone that the courier was not delivered as the door was locked.I informed the courier perswon that the courier may deliver after 2.00 p.m. But the courier person didn't turn back on the next two days.Yesterday when mi contact the branch by
phone he said that he cannot deliver the courier and returning the courier and he used abused language over me.

I am your regular customer for which i have a lot of evidence.This is the way your staff behaves with customers.

Kindly see that the courier is delivered to the address between 2p.mand 3p.m.forth wih. Please shift the delivery man immediately so
that your customers will not neglect your courier.

if the courier is not delivered then the future course of action including legal action would have to be taken against the courier.

Yours truly,

V.SRIDHARAN
ashishTcs

Feb 14, 2015

Customer satisfaction

when i went and asked him when my courier will deliver then the person told me only 2 days...

i tracked my parcel over internet and his shown me his status its very satisfactory...But after that in Jabalpur its took 2 days extra and when i call the reception person telling me ,please sir wait it will be reached...

now 5th day i ma getting waiting request ......
So what can i say ................
bhragha@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2015

Courier Not received after 6 days also.

I have sent courier from Bangalore ( BLR570048061) to Sagara ( Shimoga Karnataka) On Feb-04. But till now its not reached to destination. If I ask at destination branch Sagara, they are telling its missing. I wonder with this response, the worst service I ever experienced.
Raghavan.K

Feb 9, 2015

Non Delivery of the Parcel

It is really taking life out by seeing the other complaints and what had happen to those complaits being not attended or never bother to answer.
One of my parcel bearing the consignment no of BLR 540040387 booked on 10th Jan 2015 and t the date is running 9th Feb 2015 to Kerala to Allepey is not delivered and the Profesional courier is not able trace and booked place is telling that the consignment is reached Allepey on 14h Jan 20 15 and the same has not handed over the party and party is informing that the parcel is not given to him.
Why this kind of worst dealing and handling Please tell us what had happen to the parcel as the Proffessional Courier is not responding to our several calls made to the local and Allepey office also.

We hope you will retain your business atleast to hold good in the business otherwise you will lose every where and it will be taken in all the place to block the business.
Mukharjee Pinapaka

Feb 9, 2015

worst courier service

I am writing this review to let everyone know about this worst courier service. I had bitter experience with this. My parcel was shipped through professional courier from Ambala to Hyderabad on Jan 30th. Till now(Feb 9th Afternoon) it is not reached. Other courier services delivering parcels within 72 hours. In addition nobody will take support call. Always their telephone lines are busy. sometimes they will tell irresponsible answers.They won't update website for weeks together. I never find such a worst courier service these days. They are not professional but un-professional couriers. Readers please ask your seller not to ship item through professional before putting order. It is my sincere suggestion - Mukharjee PInapaka.
baboo

Feb 6, 2015

non delivery of cjb.072749363 dated 2.2.15

The above consignment addressed to The Principal,Pollachi Institute of Engineering Technology,S.F No.107/1B,Poosaripatti,Pollachi-642205.Kindly reply status to srinivasan@nrsindia.in
rudra703

Jan 29, 2015

Not delivering consignment

Professional courier Hebbal branch is not bothering for customer consignment and professional courier site doesn't contains a complaint request forum in their site.
My company has sent a courier through professional courier on 9th dec.2014 consignment no,MAA171789724,which the Hebbal branch has received on 10th dec.2014 and they've not intimated me and hold the courier in their branch only and returned back to chennai. They themselves are updating in the site that customer address not found and not bothering to call to customer once.

Such a irresponsible courier company I've never seen and service is worst.I've send a mail to their customer care mail id and no action has not been taken against this professional courier Hebbal branch till now...Its a shameless...

Rudra
Bangalore

Not delivering consignment

Raghav12

Jan 27, 2015

Not getting to know where my parcel went

.My friend has sent me a parcel from bangalore to pune but i have not received it from last 2 weeks also the customer care people are not behaving properly and not getting me know the exact problem and i am not getting where is my Parcel went. This is seriously the worst service i am facing with the Professional courier.
Please if you want to keep your customer happy don't getting them frustrate with this kind of worst service.
Seriously WORST service ever i faced.
farahfashionz

Jan 16, 2015

delay of parcel

professional courier is d worst service in our city..dey are alwayz delaying our parcel..im doing online business .other courier service always delvrd our parcel on time..dis professional guys didn atnd our cal ya dey wil not cal us wen our parcel arrives...my dealer sent parcel frm mumbai docket num. vpl 120081014 .trckng status shows it is desptchd kochi on 11 th january..but yet i didn get dat parcel..wen i caled to dis kasaragod courier office dey wil not answer promptly..plz take necessery action..
nitkapadia

Jan 14, 2015

Courier Not Recevied

I have one parcel(recepit no -BUR70010720) which was displaced from my home town Burhanpur(M.P) to Bangalore on 5/01/2015, Today it is more than 15 days and I have not received my parcel.
It is one of my disgusting and unprofessional courier service. They are bunch of fraud people. Who will steal your valuable, So kindly avoid Professional Courier service at any cost..
Please go to some other reputed courier service provider.
Nitish
ThangavelCB

Jan 12, 2015

Non Delivery of Consignment

My Client Mr.Balu Booked the Consignment at your Namakkal Branch Office vide CN No.NKL1573566 on 06/01/2015 meant for delivery at Ashok Nagar Chennai. However even after 6 days the documents has neither been delivered nor returned to him.
He has made several telephone calls to your Namakkal branch and there have been no response.The track in shows that the delivery is in pending status.The document consigned is a valuable and important one and your continued inaction amounts deficiency service for which you will be held accountable for all the costs & consequences in this regard.Hence do the needful at least after the receipt of this mail.My Client, however reserves right to proceed against you for deficiency of service for the delay already caused.

P.Thangavel
Advocate
Namakkal
K. Vinaya kumar

Courier Not Received

seems to be a worst courier service. becuase after several calls also my consignment no. BLR6400441587 booked on 7th january 2015 at Bangalore is still at Bangalore itself.
Bindu D K

No Response to Phone call

Our customer from Mumbai has send us the parcel Four Days ago (Dated: 06/01/2015) Docket No: KUR371208752, still we are not receive the material, No response to our phone calls, its getting very frustrated. Please send the material ASAP.
nchugh8

THEFT FROM ENVELOPE

To Customer Care Manager
Professional Courier Company
Mumbai, New Delhi, Ambala and Yamuna Nagar
I need your kind attention and favorable action on below matter....
My name is Nikhil Chugh I had sent a courier (Docket no. VPL 507094890) through Professional Courier Office Near Borivali Station, Mumbai-400066 on dated 5th Jan 2015 in evening to Mr. Man Mohan Chugh, Indian Sugar and General Engineering Corporation (ISGEC), Yamuna Nagar,Haryana - 135001. In that envelope i had put SODEXO Coupons worth Rs. 1120/- and that was duly packed by me at your courier office (2 Photographs attached namely - sent Front and Back side), but today on 8th January my Father received the Courier without Sodexo Coupons i.e EMPTY Envelope and the main point is packing of Envelope is also changed from back side (Photographs attached namely-Received Front and Back), you can see the Orange Tape at back side of Envelope, which was not at time when i packed the Envelope.
So, i request your Professional Courier Company to please refund my Sodexo coupons of Rs. 1120/- or give me Cheque/Cash for same and also my advise is to take the strict action's against all the persons involved in this matter, so that your Company Brand Name and Image will not affect in future.
I really want to say that, This is very unprofessional and unexpected from any Courier Company and with this type of theft/cheatings, no one can trust any Courier Company for safe and right delivery of their particulars.
Waiting for your Favorable and Prompt response.
Nikhil Chugh

c.b.s.e board - surname missing
    Hello sir/mam, I completed my 10th in 2008 and my name...
    121---in.airtel.com - NET CHARGE & EXCESS BILL
    SIR. I AM USING AIRTEL MOBILE POST PAID FOR LAST THREE...
    Makemytrip.com - Acknowledgement
    Dear Vijaynats Apologize any inconvenience to you ...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Distv not reacharge saccesfull
    Hello, my Anil kandha , I am from gurgaon Nathupur gagaon...
    Make My Trip - Old issue
    Dear Tarunkeswani Apologize any inconvenience to you...
    fb - fb fack acount
    Miss use of my sister picture i was see yesterday....
    RWA, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, pocket-5 - unauthorised factory
    sir i have to inform you that "The...
    SSC - confusion with my Age limit
    Hi This is my last chance to apply SSC CGL.But suddenly...
    tikona wireless broadband - Threatening as Legal Case in Court
    One of the worst internet service provider. The speed is...
    Star Plus - YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN
    As a complaint board do you really react to the...