Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

Angel Stella mary

Jul 28, 2016

delay of the courier

I had to receive the small parcel of sticker of invitation card whch was dispatched on monday from K.R market whch sin bangalore .
But I had been d person frm tiday mrng and d lady who attends d call is so rude she does not kbw to speak to a customer and she disconnectes d cal wit out giving any notification to d customer whch s more irritating.
When I raised my tone dn d lady informed me that her person would come in next 10mins, bt the delivery person came b4 10mins .
How is it possible ??I think jst bcoz of my rude tone I got my parcel delivered today if not I must hav been waiting for tmrw.I would say worst experience I had wit professional courier .
Plz look into it and tak action al customers vl b d same
Sanvio

Jul 27, 2016

Uncultered people working in professional courier service

I had booked a very important document with higher priority on 23/7/16 but till date the the courier was not able to traced by the bastards who have given the name "professional courier".they don't have manners discipline to understand the question or query what the customer is trying to tell, instead they speak very cheaply .i really don't understand which fucker has hired such fucking people to run their fucking courier business. Never ever in my life I would use this courier service .
PavanBhandari

Jul 26, 2016

Delivery

Hello Team,

My courier with number ANK706859 that was sent from ankola on 20th July 2016 is not yet delivered to me. I understand if it was a big product that caused the delay but it is just a 250gm box that was sent.
I also called the kondapur courier office to check on the status 4 days back. They said we have got the box but at the moment we don't have the delivery boy so we will send it tomorrow. After successive complaints I finally got a call today, 26th July 2016. I was expecting that I will finally get the box but they just called to me say it's raining outside so we cannot come today and will deliver it tomorrow.

I questioned them back about the delay and they said that the parcel was received yesterday. 4 days back I already had got a confirmation that the box was delivered in kondapur hyderabad by the HYD team. Not sure whom to believe and whom not to. This will be the last time that I used professional courier.

Be professional to earn your name.
GURUDEVMOTORS

Jul 20, 2016

COURIER DESPATCH

We have sent a courier from chennai to Pune Airway Bill No.MAA196063649 dt.23-06-2016. Today we have shocked that this courier was not dispatched so far. We are in receipt your bill with CD for June'2016. While going through the CD also we found it was not delivered till 30-06-2016.

We are very much disappointed, please look in to this matter immediately and give us the feedback with details of dispatch with acknowledgment copies.

b.srinivasan. cell:98416 96564 email:accounts1@gurudevtata.in
for GURUDEV MOTORS PVT LTD
1090, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, ARUMBAKKAM
CHENNAI 600 106.
Ravivasuragav

Jul 19, 2016

not received the courier

One courier was booked on 15.7.2016 at Pondicherry Professional courier office addressed to Dharapuram cirty. ;But the courier has not been recieved for 6 days. After the enquiry made at Pondicheery and Dharapuram they were not property taken any steps to deliver the courier property. It is seems to very worst service of the Professional courier service.
vkmi33

Jul 15, 2016

Professional courier

Even charging 150, claimed as pro premium those arrogant idiots didn't deliver my parcel for more than a week. And only after we called they responded that they don't have courier boys at kozhikode to deliver .if u don't have courier boys in a big courier company, WHY THE F..K U ARE RUNNING a courier company.
And finally those A..h..es asked my customer to come to their office if she needs.
Prakash Marathe

Jul 15, 2016

Non delivery of Docket and no response

Courrier sent from our Bengaluru office on 8th July 2016 with Docket no. Blr8200052494 was not received till 15th July 2016.
On enquiring in your Pune office, Iwas given office no 02066048851 of Jangli Maharaj Road.This office seems to be closed as no body is lifting the phone.What do you expect me to do to receive the docket delivery?
WE HAVE EXTREMELY GOOD SERVICE FROM OTHER COURRIER LIKE MARUTI COURRIER.
Will avoid using Professional Courrier in future and advise others to do the same.
Richi K

Jul 6, 2016

Missing Items

Package sent from Vidyaranyapura to Madikeri via Professional couriers (Consignment no:BLR640143298) on 4th July 2016, was not delivered completely as few items were missing in the courier. No action taken from proffessional courier office.

Please Help me to resolve this issue ASAP.
Arindam@2016

Jul 6, 2016

Worst courier service ever

Worst courier service.I have used many other courier services earlier and this is the first time I have used professional courier & the experience is very very bad. They told that they have called on the mobile number mentioned in the courier & asked to collect from their office which is not true at all.Also what is the meaning of courier service if we have to collect from their office.I have never faced this issue from any other courier services before.Totally unprofessional behaviour.......
S@kina

Jul 5, 2016

Worst courier service

Worst courier service..not ready to deliver the courier to my address stating that cannot understand how to come,even though explaining the address, instead telling me to receive my courier from their office. If all the customer have to go and receive their parcel from their office what's the use of opening a courier service. Better hire people who can do their job and not ordering or giving lame reason for not doing their job
meenakshi987

Jul 1, 2016

Unprofessional courier lackadaisical service

Professional courier office which caused this issue is located at Hoodi Circle. Do not even think of using their service if you really care for your documents/parcel.
My courier which is an important document was delivered to the wrong address. We had the delivery boy bring him along with us to locate the document.He knew he is caught now so he said he dint deliver and someone else delivered. If he din deliver how did he know where and who has the letter. He made multiple versions of his story to escape.
Courier office folks supported the delivery boy saying he is a new boy mistakes happen your letter will not go anywhere. You need to track where is your letter using tracking ID. We are professionals !!! So my letter goes to wrong address and its my job to find where it is. Which we did we went to every possible person who could have and we din't find.

The courier boy made entry in my apartment at security and handed the letter to neighboring apartment security office. Since we were not at home we asked him to put it in our letter box. He carelessly went and handed it to completely different apartment. I called him since 8 AM to 1240 AM in the morning asking where have you given my letter. No correct information was coming. Asked him to come and show the person whom he gave he made us wait saying will be there in 15 min, 5 min next statement was "you know the courier office come and collect it there!!!!" we go there he is sitting idle there. The office is 5 minutes when we searched on the maps. He simply made us wait. On saying we will complaint - this boy says I don't care. !!!
Do not use there service because they have class apart business standards and bunch of goons sitting in the office to fight with you as they have no work any ways.
meenakshi987

Jul 1, 2016

Unprofessional courier lackadaisical service

My courier which is an important document delivered to the wrong address.

The courier boy made entry in my apartment at security and handed the letter to neighboring apartment security office. Since we were not at home we asked him to put it in our letter box. He carelessly went and handed it to completely different apartment. I called him since 8 AM in the morning asking where have you given my letter. No correct information was coming. Asked him to come and show the person whom he gave he made us wait saying will be there in 15 min, 5 min next statement was you know the courier office come and collect it there!!!! we go there he is sitting idle there. The office is 5 minutes when we searched on the maps. He simply made us wait. On saying we will complaint - this boy says I don't care. !!!
ajjupandey

Jun 29, 2016

Worst Courier Service
My courier is booked on 15 june 2016 from Malanjkhand (distt Balaghat, MP) to Lucknow, UP No. BGT856571, but not received till date. I contacted them on call multiple times but no clear response. This is height of irresponsibility from this courier company.
I will never use or recommend anyone this worst Professional Courier.
Johnkunnathu

Jun 26, 2016

Irresponsible courier company

I sent a packet via professional couriers. It has't reached its destination even after 8 months, nor have they compensated for it. They are irresponsible. I wouldn't use their service any more, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
sumitaggarwalg

Jun 19, 2016

Worst Courier Service

My courier is booked on 2nd june from Mumbai to Gurgaon but received till date. I contacted them on call multiple times but no clear response. They ever didn't know where is package. This is height of irresponsibility from this courier company.
I will never use or recommend anyone this worst Professional Courier.
Naveent

Jun 12, 2016

Pathetic Service

Ref. no. DDN202022335. consignment booked from Dehradun to Bangalore, containing medicines for my parents,not reached yet. Worst and pathetic service. Illiterate staff. Unapproachable Managers. You call customer care... they provide you 100 of numbers but no one take a responsibility to trace your packet and confirm. MY ADVISE TO ALL DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
Sreedevi.arigela

Jun 10, 2016

Professional Courier Worst Experience

We have booked the parcel shipment (Number MYS19101316) on 02/06/2016 from Mysore Vivekananda Nagar Branch to delivery location Hyderabad. Generally we book courier to fasten the receiving time. Today is 10th June, 2016 and the parcel is not yet received. In the website the dispatch date is showing as 7th June. The amount I have spent in following up with all the numbers that you have provided in the website and most of the people are redirecting to other numbers would have covered my charges if I would have travelled to Mysore to collect the Parcel. Today, I have called up Mumbai, Bangalore 10 numbers, Hyderabad 3 numbers and finally Mysore Professional courier team Sunita. After explaining the details Sunitha directed me to Uday. Uday is speaking in a rude and irresponsible way. He asked me again to provide the details. My mobile bill has spiked in following up with all the members. Also, he is giving lame excuse that the parcel is not in good condition and it came back to Mysore and the team has packed it. Either the Sender and/or receiver should know regarding this task. My question is that why the team has accepted the parcel it if is not good condition. It's the courier person's basic responsibility to check the condition of the parcel. I feel that the team wants to take their own sweet time in sending the parcel. I am going to lodge a complaint in Consumer forum. I am sorry to say that you service is quite unprofessional. The parcel is near to my location in Hyderabad when I called them up they are saying if it is urgent we have to collect the parcel from their office (Kothaguda) it seems. So totally, the courier was in transit for 11 days.

I will neither opt for your service nor will recommend to the someone.
Santoskumar

Jun 4, 2016

Worst irresponsible company

Not delivered courier even though booked in pro premium service. Never prefer this courier service
M0895

May 30, 2016

delayed courier, lead to loss of material value of the good

Dear@ Professional courier,

Tracking Ref No: DEL512126318

This is to bring to your notice that we had booked a courier from New Delhi between two metro cities on 21 May 2016. The packet had perishable item.

The packet is not yet reached to us even after multiple follow up and the items inside would be totally waste.

Please let me how your courier company is going to compensate the same

Your branch office both land line and mobile no are never reachable to add to the penury. Please note this is my formal intimation towards the damaged caused by your courier company.

I need acknowledgement of this mail with immediate effect and treat the same as written complaint for filing consumer court case.
Priyanka Kalamraju

Have n't received the Courier Yet saying Delivered

My Courier Id : 56999492.
My uncle Mr. Rajani Kanth Posted medicines worth of 1500 to me via professional courier services.
I haven't received the courier. But the Status is showing Medicines are delivered to me on 25th May 2016.
I called professional Customer care center, They are not responding properly. Mistreating the customers. They just ignoring my calls. I nearly called 7 times. They not even responding to my complaint. They are talking to me

I need to know the status of the courier.
Priyanka Kalamraju

Have n't received the Courier Yet saying Delivered

My Courier Id : 56999492.
I called professional Customer care center, They are not responding properly. They just ignoring my calls. I nearly called 7 times. They not even responding to my complaint.

I need to know the status of the courier.
Worst service I have ever seen.
anbu501

May 28, 2016

professional courier is one of the best courier but In Maraimalai nagar area it is worst

Maraimalai nagar Professional courier is one of the worst courier service that I have ever experienced .They will not deliver the courier to your home address neither they will inform you to come and collect the courier.even if we go to their office to collect the courier they will make us to come two or three times stating that delivery boy is not there and will make us to wait for a longer. Few months back I used to get regular couriers .some body from professional courier maraimalai nagar called me and scolded me not to get courier too often.
rajalakshmiRamalingam

May 27, 2016

Courier not delivered, No proper response

Professional courier is not at all Prompt in service. Customer Service is very poor. No proper update either on website or over phone.

Take lot of delay in dispatching. Fed up with this service.
farhan123

May 21, 2016

ePicker

ePicker = eScammer , Never come to pickup, they are scammer.
nageshsingh246

May 21, 2016

Courier not delivered since one week

Horrible experience..one of the worst and painful courier..the name should be changed to unprofessional isntead..They have not delivered the courier past one week and calling no respond.
Please some one help me.
refrence number BLR1400863849

ICICI Bank / iMobile - Mobile Banking app locked
    I am trying to login my mobile banking app it is showing...
    money - Cheating
    I found you e mail id from website, I need you...
    M Tech Developers - refud money
    Hi I booked one plot in Bhiwadi Camella gardenll But...
    M Tech Developers - refund money
    I booked one plot in Bhiwadi Camella gardenll But has...
    ambrane - power bank not working
    I bought ambrane power bank from snapdeal 2months...
    Bhaichand Hirachand Raisoni Multi State Co-op. Society Ltd. (BHR) - FD AMOUNT RETURN
    Dear sir, I also suffer that year 2015 mar my fd matuard...
    sparrow info creation pvt ltd - dev
    kyu mr dev... Ab bande ne mangi hai info to doge nahi...
    SSC - i have lost my roll no and registetation no
    Dear sir /madam I have lost my roll no and registration...
    care---irctc.co.in - cancellation of e-tickets
    My pnr no is 6354797189.since train is 10hrs late so i...
    india pm office - to not work nppa for janric medicen price control he only...
    Why my pm office not search big prablame to puar midam...