Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

Pravallika gangapuram

Apr 26, 2017

Regarding failed delivery of consignment no220560

I have sent a parcel with consignment no :220560 on 06/04/2017 at kadapa 7 roads branch,Andhrapradesh. It's more than 20 days now but parcel didn't reach the destination yet. I have called on pH no:7842777504 but no proper response .. They r telling parcel is lost and speaking in a very rude manner.how can they b behaving in such a manner? Such ill mannered people shouldnt b employed.this professional courier z a big trash.nobody should b using their services. Regarding their trash everyone should b made aware so that they won't become victims like me
abyjose@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017

Courier not received even after a week

TRACKING NUMBER: ETR1306681

I have sent a courier via professional courier on 18th April 2017(from kottayam-kerala to Bangalore). Haven't received the same even after a week. Not getting any proper response from the staff as well as customer care. The courier is really important and make sense only if receive by at least tomorrow (hence sent it via courier) . Any support will really help and highly appreciated
trksbc

Apr 5, 2017

BLR445334115 - 20 Kms - 5 Days - Not Delivered

The Consignment [BLR445334115] placed on Saturday [01-04-2017] is not yet delivered. I was assured when placing the order that it will be delivered on Monday [03-04-2017]. Till today, 5 days have passed and you have not delivered it in a place which is just 20 kilometers away. What kind of service is this?

Today is the last date for application submission. I am unable to get any response on the phone as well.
CKCOMPANY

Apr 3, 2017

professional couriers

till date not recieved pod no 5703177 booked from calicut on 10/2/2017, had gone personally and complained in kottayam office, called ate owner at kottayam and gave complaint till todat no response, pathetic and waste service in kottayam town area,
request you to kindly c;lear this as this contain valuable documents
snnc

Mar 22, 2017

Professional Courier with Fraud staffs and Fraud agents.

Professional Courier is big fraud company in logistic services.
I have paid 380 Rupees for 400Gram Parcel to deliver Bangalore City from Coimbatore city. 3rd march 2017 Friday after noon 2.30pm the parcel has booked also the courier collector promised that it will be deliver to the given address by next day Saturday morning before 12.30pm. But Nothing happen. I got the courier by Thursday afternoon 3pm on 9th March 2017.
I have requested with head office, the address limit office, and their delivery peoples. Damn they hurts me lot.
One more incident : I have send a parcel to Military officers Office in Trinity circle of Bangalore. The courier sent from Attibele. The delivery boy mentioned that door closed and returned. So which military office door is closed at day time? So such a biggest fraud company and their staffs must be punished and the company should closed immediately.

The same incident happen with me for more than 6 times in my life. I am not regular parcel sender or receiver.
Kindly take this complaint seriously and take serious fast action to ban the Professional Courier company. NOTE: like this many peoples suffered lot.
sowjanya muppidi

Mar 20, 2017

Late Delivery

Hi ,

It has been one week to get the courier delivered. It's a very late delivery and no one is responding from the corresponding branch (Gachibowli). Your service is very bad and irresponsible.I have never seen a service like this before. Please do improve your service and take some action against this.
somasekhara

Mar 11, 2017

Failure to devilry with in time

I have received very very late delivery ,when i called to 735318052 no . Who is working flor in charge for Mahadevapur , he is giving very bad response to me .. i never use next time this one
SAKSHI SONAL

Mar 9, 2017

No Home Delivery

Your service is very pathetic.

I had word with one of your executive (Rakesh Shahu and the contact number is 09910490190), and he has no manner to talk with any one and he is denied to deliver my product. I called him to request that kindly deliver my product till tomorrow but he said that your company is fake and we are here to call you and deliver your product, he also said that if anyone will receive your product from my company then fine otherwise our courier boy cannot call you and deliver your product.

Sakshi Sonal
GS RAJU

Feb 27, 2017

No door delivery.

I am at Kollam , Mundakkal. All my courier received I through Pallimuku branch.When I receive a courier they call me by phone and asked me to collect the courier. They are telling that there is no door delivery for Mundakkal Please confirm.I am totally upset by your service.
tamizhan_vivek

Feb 23, 2017

Vivek

My Insurance Company has sent a policy from Mumbai through Professional Courier. I did not received it for almost a week. When i checked to track the courier in their site, it was mentioned that courier had been delivered already. But i did not receive it.

I called the Professional Courier Customer Care. They had provided the Bangalore office number and asked me to contact them. When i called the Bangalore office, they had provided the delivery boy number and asked me to contact him. He said he will check and get back to me, but he did not.

I tried to raise a complaint on their site, but i could not. I sent an email to them to raise a complaint. Some one called me and said that it was delivered to security. I stay in an independent house and there is no security in my building. They called again and they said they put in the mailbox. I don't have mailbox in my building either.

It is pretty clear that they had delivered it to some wrong address and trying to convince me with some stupid reasons. I don't know how could they deliver it to someone else without checking their id proof or something. Bad Service and Poor Customer Care.
Balachandranjsv

Feb 21, 2017

POOR DELIVERY SERVICE

Recent days in palladim in tirupur ,district there was huge issue in delivery , Because they did not deliver the courier on properly people are only called to the customer to pick the couriers in their office please just review on that they are completely spoiling the BRAND NAME ,I am from reputed company i have delivery tie-up iwith professional , we rae reugularly sending more than 15 couriers per day but in that if the customer number is switched off mean they return the courier and one more thing if they attend the courier in three time but no one is giving the true report its making hestitaion please take care of it.

Balachandran.J
neenus87

Feb 18, 2017

Worst Service ever

I am a regular customer of Amazon. I used to buy things and they usually delivered to the house. In this particular order, I paid extra 60 Rupees for delivery for an item holds 300gm weight. And their agency doesn't deliver into the home instead called me and said I have to collect it from Aluva, which 12kms away from my home. All courier services provide home delivery, this is only courier service I came across, which asked me to come collect from the hub. This is the 2 nd time am facing the same issue with those guys. I am a regular online customer but never faced such issue with any other courier service. If you can't deliver, why are you people taking orders? Highly disappointed. So further on, I have to make sure with the vendor, that they are not delivering via professional courier. Moreover, there is your branch near my place, about 1.5 km at konnammavvu, but instead, those peoples telling me to collect from 12 km away hub. Terrible!!!!!
naseeb rasheed

Feb 13, 2017

Irresponsible

Professional. International corrier service is very very irresponsible.and the customer service of this is very pathetic .customer can't track the order at any stage of the corrier.
sugithasuresh48

Feb 10, 2017

Irresponsible service

Hirrible service.i had an order from amazon and the destined date of delivery was feb 3rd.i made the order at jan 23rd and the product reached calicut medical college branch of professional couriers on jan 27th.the most funniest part is i havent even informed about the parcel when it reached there.and on feb 9th they contacted me and asking me to collect it from their office.i made a paid delivery order as it is a bulky product so that i dont have to face much difficulties.and the staff of calicut medical college branch was not willing to deliver it to my place which is hardly 1 km from their office.such an irresponsible service i havent ever seen.plz dont opt this courier service for sending ur things as either you wont get informed or you wont get it delivered at your place
Bhavna Jain

Feb 2, 2017

Product Not yetr delivered

The order with Consignment VPL0121408030 which was booked 18 Jan 2017, it is not yet delivered and am not even getting the status of this. Customer care is also a waste. No one is receiving at all. Its really irritating. I need my product to be delivered to pune by tomorrow. I am very very disappointed with the services. It's pathetic.

I will never ever recommend this courier to anyone.
RAGHRAMA

Jan 30, 2017

M991P0022374 connsignment is lost and the cost of the cosignment is to be paid to us

Consignment M991P0022374 is mobile handsent and sent from Pune to Bangalore on 24/Apr/2016.
The same is not received at Bangalore.
When spoke to the courier representative(Mandar Joshi) at pune, we were informed that the courier is lost and the amount equivalent the cost of handset will be paid to us
We have already submitted the original related docs to the Pune office.

They are not responding to the calls and not paid the amount of handset till now

Hence request to the concerned authority to help in getting the cost of handset paid back to us

Regds,
Raghu
rechu1

Jan 25, 2017

Lost the product and very bad response on that

I sent a parcel last week from Trivandrum to Chennai. I was told it to be delivered by last friday. i was not able to track the package since I sent. Now they claim it as lost. And give very bad response even after their irresponsibility. It was two costly dress which i designed as per order. this has affected my business too and i had a big loss. Now they are not even ready to repay this. Worst part is, when i contacted the head office in Trivandrum their response was worst.They are not even ready to take the initiative to search where it gone or take its responsibility. Bloody idiots, if u cant properly run the service, close the business.Thieves!!
ganeshgeek

Jan 18, 2017

COURIER DELIVERY

I HAD SEND COURIER FROM SINGAPORE TO CHENNAI TWO WEEKS BACK. STILL I DIDN'T RECEIVED COURIER AT CHENNAI.
what kind of worst system they are follow and also they collect SG37 for duty. They didn't inform initial time of shipment. After pay initial payment 15 doller (total worth of courier is 50 doller only) one week later i approach them about status. after that only they inform about duty and collect it from me. For 50 doller pillow i paid 50 doller to deliver to india. What's worst system they follow.
rupendra.goud

Jan 5, 2017

Professional Courier Not Received

I have booked the courier from Hyderabad to Bengaluru on 31/Dec/16 with number HYD60680415. Still i didn't receive item. I am trying to contact Hosur & JP Nagar 9th phase Branches but they are not lifting the call. Even I registered complaint professional courier website no one is contacted me after that. Today i received mail that item has been delivered yesterday. But I didn't receive. If track the item (HYD60680415) its showing that item in Hosur & JP Nagar branches. No one is responding.

Rupendra
GEEAKE

Jan 4, 2017

No Home Delivery

I had a courier which after I phoned was told that there is NO MORE HOME DELIVERY.

Even after complaining to Kollam HO,there was no response.

Finally I went to their door&collected.

Funny part is they did not eve inform me about the courier.

Will PC inform the customers their policy on HOME DELIVERY.

Kinjal001

Jan 3, 2017

Courier not received

I didn't receive my item.and professional courier ia telling that door is closed.which is wrong.m 24 hours available at home.and nobody come here.even i didn't get any call from courier services.i odered this item second time.first time they did the same.they told door was closed.and my item return back.

Traking no- KUR356110497
m.naveen kumar

Dec 28, 2016

staff behaviour

Dear,
I have received a courier (sample of cotton) it was been couriered from a distance of 105 km from my place as usual i went to take courier the staff is behaving like a routh less even thy know me well because regularly i will be going to pickup courier even i requested to call the mobile no mentioned cover after confirming it give me they rejected me and i asked them ok when will you deliver to my office they said that as per contract it is to be delivered after 2 days and it may take 2 day more if you want to continue with
Professional Courier they said that is up to you and i said that i am going to keep an online complaint then they said that the
Professional Courier has no dealer they cant do any thing with us (in an unparliamentary language ) go and do what ever you want

my courier recipt no is:PDT561914
adyasha011

Dec 27, 2016

Corrier misplaced and is not yet received

I have send a corrier from bangalore to bhubaneswar with consignment id no- BLR400139775 on dec 3rd from bangalore which is not yet received. Have logged a complain with complaint id 98828 but there is no proper response from their side and they are least bothered about the misplacement. They only say it has been dispatched from bangalore but dint reach kolkata, we have asked the kolkata head office but their is no updates from last 1 week.I AM CALLING THEM DAILY BUT GETTING THE SAME RESPONSE FROM THEM.They dont even response properly and today they are not even picking up my calls. They worst service ever i have faced would say that. Please dont send any corrier through them.
adyasha011

Dec 27, 2016

Corrier misplaced

I have send a corrier on dec 3rd from bangalore which is not yet received. Have logged a complain with complaint id 98828 but there is no proper response from their side and they are least bothered about the misplacement. They only say it has been dispatched from bangalore but dint reach kolkata, we have asked the kolkata head office but their is no updates from last 1 week.They dont even response properly and today they are not even picking up my calls. They worst service ever i have faced would say that. Please dont send any corrier through them.
Kotieswara

Dec 22, 2016

Courier not recived

I was suppose to recive on 19th dec'2016 , but I haven't received the courier so far , I called the concern persons but none of them respondend properly

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...
    Guwahati municipal Corporation - Street dog
    I am resident of kalapahar,ak azad road,by...
    DTDC Courier - Non delivery of parcel
    Sh Anshul Shrivastava booked a parcel on 28/2/17 from...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - reson of reject card application
    Sir, I have applied ex-serviceman Canteen Smart Card,...
    aircel post paid - Got bill even after closing connection
    Hi, I have bought an Aircel free post paid sim and...