Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

kirankrai

Apr 10, 2014

Professional Couriers , Worst Service at Visakhapatnam Branch office, Need immediate Attention

I have sent a courier to visakhapatnam and a person now called from kurmanapalem branch, Visakhapatnam and he is saying that there is no service to my area. He is not even telling his name. He speaking very rude. He is saying if I cant collect the courier than he will discard the packet. His number is +91-7799896662.

He does not have manners. when I am calling him back he is disconnecting my call. He told me GetLost.
That packet contains medicines from Dr Batra , my father is very old and he won't be able to go and search for that place and collect. Please help.
I have also raised this with Dr Batra and they said they will escalate to professional couriers.
vinothmani.mb

Apr 9, 2014

Courier not Recieved

Tracking number : 1511055.
Courier sent date : 01-04-14.
Reciever address - HCL tech,sector 126,noida.

Contact number : 097900 98955

I have not yet received the courier and unable to get the status also. It's very urgent. already 9 days over. Please understand the situation and update me the status and delivery date.

Tried to contact customer care, but no help.
Unable to log my issue in website also.
Tracking facility not available.

Atleast update me the status.
AnushaBalachandran

Apr 8, 2014

MAA520189059

We had sent a consignment from Ramakrishna Street, North Usman Road, Tnagar to Bangalore - Ramagundanahalli on April 5th,2014 afternoon. Till now ( 7 PM, 8th April, 2014) the parcel has not been delivered.

We tried contacting all the phone numbers available on the Internet, on the receipt etc. Most of the numbers were out dated, the numbers, the representative at Tnagar office gave was also not reachable. At last with many follow ups got the customer care number. The response we received ("You are calling at the eleventh hour and asking us, that this..") !! Totally shocking at the way customers are handled, with NO fault from our side.

On requesting the customer care representative to call the Bangalore office and help us with the issue, they denied it and repeatedly was asking US to follow up directly !

What is the reason for such a delay and such repsonse from PROFESSIONAL couriers !!!

Anusha

e-mail ID - anusha6886@yahoo.co.in
sunilvplus

Apr 7, 2014

Courier Not Recieved

I had to receive a courier from bangalore and it was couriered on 01/04/2014, destination was chennai, still on 07/04/2014 also i have not yet received the courier. Bangalore to Chennai is hardly 370 kms, still it is taking 7 days.

Please help me get the courier, as it contains an important document, which needs to be submitted. Please behave in a professional way, as the name suggests ''PROFESSIONAL COURIERS'. Please do some justice to the word Professional.

Please make sure your customer care people are able to trace the consigment, because they are just pushing from this area to that area.

Consignment No: BLR470070135

Sunil
satyam2908

Apr 2, 2014

REG: Location Detail Consignment Number MAA158212979

Hello Sir
I am very disappointment with your service ,actually my bank send me a courier through professional courier at 15 march 2014 to my native address but so far i did get my courier
whenever i am calling to yours representative they are not responding properly
please give me the detail from where i can get this courier

consignment number MAA158212979

please do the needfull soon

Satyam Ravindra Singh
mob 9176082277
mehulmak

Mar 19, 2014

dint recieve the Cover from Professional Courier

Docket NO- knr739867 dated 18-2-14

I have not received the courier nor any information from them about the cover, in their site shows door locked which cant be possible,there all customer care are out of service. this company has no responsibility of delivery the courier
prabhamadhan

Mar 13, 2014

cover not deliverd

im very disappointed with ur service. the courier boy (9353016773)asked me for the address root in 7 phone(missed calls) calls and 1hr and finally they asked me to come n collect it frm the office directly and very irresponsible excuse by that office peopleBEML Complex-RAja rajeswari nagar-Bangalore) .. n nw i knw why they collect delivery charges.. and the customer service didnt picked my call for 7 times and after atteneding she just answered "wait a moment "and she is nicely talking abt new released movies very jolly with another female.BAngalore number-(080) 22230457,22247957
Sharanagouda Patil

Jan 29, 2014

POD copy not providing by Professional courier

Our Invoice Ref no.9611005619 Value RS 392080.40 & 9611005620 Value RS 485599.88 orginal invoice & LR copy was sent through professional courier doc no.BLR 5500151255 dt.03/10/2013 till today the below bank not recived the orginal document.
The Branch Manager State Bank of India,CSTPP Area BranchP.O. Kahalgaon Dist Bhagalpur,Bihar - 813214
We are loosing the total invoice Value 9 lakhs since from the date of invoice 19/9/2013
We are contacted proffesional courier Bangalore for POD copy is required for proof of document delivered to bank, But proffesional courier is not responding since from last 2 to 3 months not providing the same.
We need the solution for the above invoiced amount immedaite action / Legal action will be taken if not resolved the issue immedaitelly.

Sharanagouda Patil Cell No.9880503696 / 08022186442
(John Crane Sealing Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore)
VR PATIL

Jan 5, 2014

misbehave of courier manager

I am V R Patil .I wanted to tell you that the behave of Manager is not good.The manager is a proudy.She does not respect any
one who comes to the courier branch.Her behave affect to the professional courier bussiness. so I request to you tell the manager how to behave with customer and how to respect the customer. When a customers come for any inquiry she tells that she is not having time and come another day and not having any old documents with her.

your respectfully

S.R.PRABAKAR
CELL : 93827 48075
aswink30

Dec 19, 2013

Arrogant behaviour of person in charge

Name:Samson
ID:22
Branch:Ashok Nagar, Chennai

The above mentioned person lacks the basic common sense behaviour. For a shipment charge of 15 rupees he denied giving any change when I gave him Rs.100. He needs to know the basics of customer interaction. Kindly do the needful.
ajith.c.sankar@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013

Damaged product

This is regarding consignment number blr800014669 that i sent from Bangalore to Kerala. It was some urgent and important documents that had to be reached there.
But due to the irresponsibility of your guys the document completely damaged and become useless. Along with my courier pouch you guys sent some drugs or medicines that got leaked and it damaged my box.
Panchakshari RC

Oct 6, 2013

Missing items and irresponsible behaviour

We had ordered the food items for the worth of 2000 from Kalasa through Professional Courier. Shameful work from the courier company. We believe the Professional Courier is the best at service, but its worst service I had never seen with any other courier companies.

Initially we did not notice, once we opened the pack, we shocked when we looked at the items and the hole made in the box. When we called the person who delivered the material (Shekar - 09379274034), he said whatever we received we delivered. Before I contacted, the person who delivered the material had contacted this person and the response was the box was opened and we did re-packaged again. That shows the double standard of this person and the thief act done by him.

When I was talking to him, his answer was very strange, irresponsible behaviour and even he tells who asked you to send Courier? Such a bad behaviour from him and after some time, he disconnected the call and switched off the mobile.

It’s very irresponsible from the Professional Courier, shame on them. What if we send some costly material?

Courier item number - KLS528920;

I would like to know the response from the Professional courier.

Panchakshari
Panchakshari RC

Oct 5, 2013

Missing items and irresposible behaviour

We had booked cooking items for about Rs. 2000 worth from Kalasa. The guy who is sending was already sent several times. This time we got only less than half of the items. The hole is made at side of the box; the hole was enough to push one hand inside the box. On top of that hole, again with wooden sheet was covered. It’s easily noticeable that the thief work.

Courier item number - KLS528920;

I would like to know the response from the Professional courier.

Panchakshari
Sowjanyakgowda

Sep 26, 2013

Not delivered my courior even after a week that too with in the city

It's a pathetic service from the professional courier. I have sent my document on 20th sept Friday from Domlur to electronic city (Bangalore) and it has not reach the concern person so far. If i call customer care the agents were not responding properly, they transferred my call to different branches and finally one gal said its lying in Veerasandra branch and it was on hold. I'm not getting why it was on hold when i have mentioned everything properly. It was some important document which was supposed to reach by Monday to my Manager, but due to the negligence it creates problem for me. I have never seen such a worst service so far in my life.

Tracking no : BLR310350286

Sowjanya
piyushpharmd

Sep 20, 2013

Irresponsible behaviour and missing of my goods

Hi SIr,

I am very sorry to inform you that its really disappointing service we got
from Professional Courier 57,ground Floor, Markham Road,Ashok
Nagar,Bangalore-560025.

We have booked a courier on 10/09/2013 from Bangalore to Barely which was
dispatched to address but not to the concerned person .From that courier
dress is missing now we had a talk at both the places in Bangalore and
Bareilly with respective Managers. I have booked a card and dress with the
total value of Rs 2300 but while opening the courier only card was there dress was missing.

We had a follow up with both the places courier services but nobody is
taking responsibility of my missing or mishandling goods. They says we have
delivered in college and may be from there it’s missing .ok , My question
is why they have not given or called to respective person names and phone
number which was clearly written on the envelope .

Please help me out from this as we thought you all are providing best
services to your customers but it was really unfortunate to believe my
goods are missing from this.

Tracker num-BLR105056577 and complain number-4279

Please do the needful.

Dr.Piyush
Niraj H

Aug 27, 2013

Misplaced the courier

I had booked a courier from Bangalore on August 19, 2013 and was been promised that the same would be delivered within 48 Hours. But till date i have not received a proper confirmation on the courier. The customer care tells me to enquire the status at the booking office and the booking office says to contact the customer care. At last i got two different status from both i.e the customer care says that the parcel has been lost and the booking office says that the parcel has been stuck at the Kolkata airport with the airport authorities along with the complete lot. I don know what the real status is. I really did not expect this service from Professional couriers. only the name is professional but these guys and the service is really unprofessional.

Tracking No.BLR580033378
Niraj
smita v sawant

misplace the courier

We had given the courier to chembur branch, on 12/8/2013 and these so called Professional Courier's employees said it was already delivered to pondechury but even after 12 days which is friday , the parcel is not delivered and we have to run around from and call these irresponsible people many times with no response.Who can sort this out.These people should change their name from Professional Courier to Unprofessional Courier.the worst service i have never seen. before this the hopeless people already dispatch our one courier at another place any this people are very roude behave with customer they dont want the new customer that why they are not intrested in service
wwww

Missing gift cards

We have sent a courior to Gurgaon on 20th Aug'13 . It had Laptop battery and 2 HDFC gift cards worth 1000 each. The parcel was received only with the laptop battery and it was half opened. there were 2 gift cards worth 2k are missing.

Ref No - B02828765

contact num -080 - 30943000
nithcatchup@gmail.com

NOT Delivered

We had given the product to the Ramagondanahalli branch, Bangalore on 17/8/2013 and these so called Professional Courier's employees said it will be delivered to kerala on monday but even after 4 days which is friday , the parcel is not delivered and we have to run around from post to pillar and call these irresponsible people many times with no response.Who can sort this out.These people should change their name from Professional Courier to Unprofessional Courier.
Y RAMA RAO

Aug 21, 2013

delay of delivary

I have booked one parcel to Bangalore on 10-08-2013 at Rajahmundry. A.P. office. The number is RJY 777564.
It was delivered at Bangalore on 16-08-213 at 9.27 p.m. From 12th onwards I am going on called Mumbai
Hyderabad and Bangalore about the status of this parcel. Finally I found the number of KORAMANGALA
branch at Bangalore i.e. 080253544424. I couldn't receive positive reply from that branch. On 16th morning
they said there is no such address and also said the courier boy couldn't found the address on 14th
evening itself. I clearly mentioned the Telephone number of the Consignor and Consignee on the parcel.
When the address is not clear he should have called any one of us. But he did not. The consignee is
leaving U S on 16th evening at 7 p.m. I told the same thing to the person available at the number 25354424.
The person waited up to 7.30 p.m and he left to U S. But recklessly they delivered at the office on same night at 9.27 p.m.
Now my question is how do you compensate the damage occured for the delay.
Let me know how many days it takes to reach a parcel from Rajahmundry to Bangalore. Your great courier took
total 7 days. If i could have given the same parcel to Indian Posts department it would have reached in time.
Now I demand for compensation for the delay.
This is one of the very.... very.... worst courier service I've ever experienced. Professional courier service doesn't have a bit of professionalism in their services!This is the last time I'm using your services.Generally I prefer DTDC only but unfortunately
I choosed professional this time.

Y.RAMA RAO

Email id : yerra_ram1964@yahoo.com
susila

Aug 8, 2013

not delivered the courier

ref:1.Docket no.MAA514833810 Address: Bhilhari mandala road, Thilhari post,Jabalpur-482020.Named: C.Saravanan

Above consignments neither reached the jabalpur. But not reach the saravanans hand. so please help me sir.

Thanks/susila
Madhavaram, Chennai-600 060.
PH: 08718019500
vasu2

Aug 2, 2013

NO RESPONSE FROM PROFESSIONAL COURIER

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER YET WHICH IS DISPATCHED FROM PDP ON 29 JULY 2013 CONCINEMENT NO ;- PDP 619746DT 29.06 13, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE. THE CUSTEMER CARE NOT RESPONDING LAST 2 DAYS 080-42430000,HEAD OFFICE PHONE SWETCHING OFF 9423588953,9403077715,9423588953, THE HYD BAD NUMBER NOT ATTENDING CALL 04024561559, PLEASE YOU SHOULD BE PROFESSIONAL.
vasu2

Aug 2, 2013

NO RESPONSE FRO PROFESSIONAL COURIER

MY COURIER SENT LAST 05 DAY BACK STILL MY COURIER NOT RECIVED. IAM CALL TO PROFISSION PERSONE HE REPLY ME WHY YOUR BOOKING PROFISSION COURIER ?.
Somnath Koley

Jul 30, 2013

not sending my courior from kolkata to mumbai

My courior is not send in my office. That is very important document. My no is CCU12608644.

jetking - jetking sadashivnagar AWESOME
    it feels good to work in jetking sadashivnagar has it is...
    Webtech Developers pvt.ltd, Kothrud,Pune - Webtech is Good company
    hey Folks,i think the above comment is correct. Webtech is...
    BSNL - deactivate hungama
    my landline no is 04952440346.please deactivate bsnl...
    M/s. Sai Enterprises - Excessive MSEB billing
    Billing Unit - 4728 / Gadkari S/DN Consumer No....
    Matrix - Thanks Matrix
    I owe these 1000 bucks that i won in a bet from my friend...
    RBI CHEQUE - amount is not credited till now
    i submit a RBI cheque on 31.02.2014 on Sbi bank kharik...
    40031 - ACCOUNT NOT SIGNING IN
    Dear sir/mam There is some problem in my naukri...
    Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173. - Samsung TV
    Sir This Rahul KUmar VErma Mobile No 9911567728,purchase...
    EASYGo TRIP.com - They are not refunding my amount
    i have booked one ticket from easygotrip.com on 30 march...
    TNEB - meter not fixed in a house
    Mrs. Chitra, W/o.srinivasan working as mastry, House...