Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

steffi Anil

Feb 9, 2016

No home delivery and worst staff courtesy

Products are not been delivered to the given address. Staff are not responding properly. Worst service ever. Will never use this courier service again.
SREE ILLAM

Feb 4, 2016

Too late to deliver

Respected sir
One emegency letter they send in proffestional courier .They deliver the courier takes three day .I saw several crimes like that worse courier service.

With regards
Srinivasan
purna000

Jan 30, 2016

Weird service I never seen

On 25th Jan'16, courier the package with weight 150 grms. Till now (31st Jan'16) I didn't receive that. I have called many times to Mumbai head office but no response. Every time they are saying send a mail and we are not here to take action on phone. I have sent multiple mails but package not yet delivered and main branch also don't know where is that pack. They given few numbers to contact pune branches to get the update. I have many times on those numbers and they don't know where package is? Nearly 20 to 25 times I have called them and at lase I found the package where it is in pune. I have called that guy and he said if you want the package wait until Monday otherwise come to our branch and collect the pack with unused language. I requested many times to them it is very urgent please deliver even though they didn't response
There is no proper contact number or mail ID to give the complaint on service. This is the worst worst worst service on the earth. They don't know how to communicate with customers and these people are not service oriented these are money oriented.
I am not getting words also to explain this worst service.
denwood

Jan 30, 2016

late to receive and not delivered on given adress

I had a parcel from Mysore. it was very urgent to receive parcel came after 2 days and deliver boy didn't deliver to given address when i called he asked to collect from collection center, as it was Saturday i should wait for another 2 days for delivery why we should we pay more for this type of late delivery and if we have to go and collect their door step again better don't take their service My LR no MYS19304926
Godsondivya

Jan 25, 2016

Corrier is not coming on site

Dress parcel
joe007

Jan 22, 2016

consignment not delivered

I sent my documents from chennai to newdelhi on 13/01/2016. The consignment not yet delivered and the customer care support not responding to my complaints. the consignment not delivered even after 10 days. My airway bill no:MAA532258939 and complaint reference no: CRM114086. Very poor quality of service
Anjaneyulu.K

Jan 19, 2016

Courier Not Delivered

I have ordered Nail Art kit from Shopclues on 31st 2015. The product is handed over to the Professional courier New-Delhi and dispatched to Bangalore on January 4th 2016. So far the product is not delivered. When I contact the Bangalore office they are giving wrong and invalid numbers (like 8892571773) to contact and also they are lieing that the address is wrong. How can address be wrong, when I get many couriers for same address.

Tracking Number: DEL10780501

Request you to help me on this.

Rajesh.
Anjaneyulu.K

Jan 19, 2016

Product not delivered

Request you to help me on this.

Rajesh.
Srie

Jan 17, 2016

One and only worst courier server provider

None of the package was delivered to me through this Professional courier service. Although the courier office is opposite to our apartment, they have not delivered even a single package to me at the door step.

1. The first one I went and collected it after a week and when I went enquired, they informed to me that the door locked. Which was a bluff, my parents were there at my home all time.
2. The subsequent packages were not delivered. I had to go and collected it from the office directly.
3. When trying to register a complaint, they informed that they will not accept my complain as the Jalahalli office is a private one and professional courier will not receive any complaints, what stupidity is that. I send my courier through professional courier and have a acknowledgment slip from their company. If they have outsourced the work, then it is their responsibility to deal with their partner. Not tell the customer that they are not responsible.

Please never ever send anything through professional courier. This is the one and only worst courier server provider in the entire world.
ramarajn

Jan 12, 2016

Courier Not Delivered

I sent the courier through Professional Couriers with proper address and Pin Code. But it got delivered to some different city, i was confused how it was delivered to some other city when the Address and pin code are proper. then i followed up, they said they will send it in 1 days to receiver , But they sent the parcel once again to sender address, instead of receiver address. i lost trust in Professional couriers.
nadhimca

Jan 11, 2016

Courier was misrouted

Hi team,

MAA532323497 is the consignment number.

The reason behind sending the courier is to reach the recipient in appropriate time.
Inspite of giving the pin code how the package can be misrouted to some other city.
None of the customer care numbers is reachable.

Sent some important documents to my parents but still they havent received the courier as it has been misrouted to other city.
Varun.g

Jan 2, 2016

Parcel missing, poor response

As per professional courier pondicherry my order had reached madurai on 25th of December, 2015, but professional courier outlet did not deliver it till date 3 Jan 2016. when I was forced to contact them over phone madurai office to Ms.Amudha on 2 jan, her response was unprofessional, arrogant, shouting, she said parcel not found and u can complaint any where.. We then contracted operation manager night shift.. His response is also poor, he said there is no such address in madurai (to the same address which we send many couriers in same professional couriers before), even we told him that my receiver in madurai will go to his office to collect the parcel if they find difficulty in finding the address, finally we got info from om on 2 jan night that parcel found & they will deliver the same night.. But till now 3 jan 2016 it was not deivered, again we called them but this time new story, they said still they r searching the parcel.. Uff how many calls... Very very poor response... They were so arrogant and unprofessional. THE PROFESSIONAL COURIER SERVICE IN Madurai IS THE WORST SERVICE. THEY DESERVE TO BE CLOSED DOWN, NO PROFESSIONALISM AND VERY ARROGANT PEOPLE.
Sajjadqadri

Dec 31, 2015

Worst and most non-professional courier service

As per your website of professional courier my order had reached Srinagar on 25th of December, 2015, but professional courier outlet did not deliver it till 31st of December, 2015. when I was forced to contact them over phone, they asked me to come to their office, when I went there they asked me to give the Photostat of my pan card which I resisted. I asked them it was their duty to deliver at my home and they misbehaved saying if you don't give the photocopy of your pan card we will return it with the remarks that the address could not be found which was a complete lie. They were so arrogant and misbehaved with me almost throwing me out of their shop. I was forced to approach the local police station and with the intervention of police they gave me my package. THE PROFESSIONAL COURIER SERVICE IN SRINAGAR KASHMIR IS THE WORST SERVICE. THEY DESERVE TO BE CLOSED DOWN, NO PROFESSIONALISM AND VERY ARROGANT PEOPLE.
KPD

Dec 30, 2015

Dealy in delivery

I handed over an envelope weighing less than 50 grams addressed to Nariman Point Mumbai, to Professional Courier Mittal Tower , M G Road Bengaluru on Dec 28th morning. They collected Rs 70 as charges and assured delivery would be effected by 29th. Till dec 30th 12 noon the envelope is not delivered to the addressee at Nariman point.

Why the undue delay. Why it was not informed while booking the packet? Normally what is the time to deliver a packet from Bengalury to Mumbai.
Their customer Sevice no. is not reachable.
B Gowrishankar

Dec 23, 2015

Courier not delivered

My Courier has not been delivered to my address, But in the Track & Trace it has been updated as Signed and delivered to me.. But till date I did not get any courier from your end.

The Courier reference no: MAA191457352 is not been delivered to my Mailing address.

Its very very important official documents from my office.

No response after raising complaint, I call branch manager but no proper response. Worst customer service.

Every concern is based on the customer, you are loosing all your valuable customer..
Ragu21

Dec 21, 2015

Parcel Not delivered

There was a parcel being delivered from ooty as on 15th Dec 2015, however, I have not received the package yet. People choose courier services for a quick delivery of the product, however, it is evident that Professional Courier is not an option. It took 7 long days, but I still never heard from you folks?????? Whenver I call, the number is busy, no answer. Please do care for your customers and their products delivery on time. I really do not know what should I be doing at this point as there is no tracking mechanism in place for my product. No answers to my calls. This is really worst.
subarajee

Dec 11, 2015

Not delivered

My parcel was being couriered from tirupur on 8-12-2015, it has reached next day morning Bangalore. But I have not yet received the parcel till 11-12-2015 evening. I faced such issues 3-4 times. No response from them and most of their phone numbers will not work. Pls do something to take legal action on this company.
TAJ.S

Dec 9, 2015

Fraudster Professional courier

The more than worst courier service i have ever experienced . They just wont deliver the package to home use to say " your home was locked & your cell phone was switched of! " always the same reason ... whereas the couriers like fed-ex , bluedart , dtdc , e-com they wont complaint like this , dont know why my cell phone switchoff's and my home door will always be locked for un-professional courier ... learn something atleast from e-com couriers . even the customer care wont replay for our queries. some or some day really i will file a case against this courier ..... you guys just sucks!

PNR480477
G.perumal

Dec 9, 2015

Not delivered the post

Sir, I am working as Assistant Executive Engineer in Public works Department at Aruppukottai. I have post a parcel to Thiru.K.Rajkumar, Tallakulam, madurai on 7.12.2015 (booking no.543992) at Aruppukottai in your courier service.The same has not been delivered till date. While contacting your branch at Koripalayam , they simply replied that no person is available for delivery, so the addressee may come and take delivery of the post. I am sure that the courier service is meant for delivery to the addressee. If the addressee has to go and take delivery of post at your branch mean, then what for your branch. Please kindly advice the person responsible for delay.Such actions will lead your service bad name. By,G.Perumal.B.E
cell:98650 96431
vivek pandey1

Nov 19, 2015

theft of personal belonging

I am vivek paney.
Recently for durga puja I sent clothes and gifts to my sister in ranchi through PROFESSIONAL COURIER awb no. blr105105594.
I booked this consignment from Ashok nagar, bangalore branch on 16th September.
In this I had sent new clothes worth Rs.2000 and old clothes worth rs.1000.
The consignment reached ranchi on end of September, but from these the new clothes were removed while in transit.
i registered this complaint for 2 months but getting no reverts and top management at bangalore is avoiding me and not reverting.
they encouaging this stealing of customer goods and taking a profit.
i was even threatened by them.
R.Arunachalam

Nov 16, 2015

Returning of package without valid reason

consignment number #SLM27405450. The product was not delivered to the intended address even after 8 days from dispatch, although the product had reached the destination city's courier station. On raising a complaint(#56959), the product has been returned to me without any proper update/resson. And the customer service people(salem), did not take any responsibility in updating me with proper reason but were only dodging the call.

-A.Nandhini Rajalakshmi
-89036 73720
zchoudar

Nov 12, 2015

misbehaving

ur delivery man misbehav n abvuse plz take stick action
rajeshhh

Nov 12, 2015

Not Delivered till now

Hi Sir,
This is Rajesh. My courier no.PRO3107910. Am booking Nov 1 2015. But it’s not send till now .please check my courier . And please update my courier statues to my cell (9963069070).am already register my complaint. Complaint no. CRM106533. I try to contact to vizianagaram and Gwalior office .but they don’t response my query. Acutely am sending to this courier to my sister for diwail. But unfortunately my courier not sends.
Am so disappointing and unsatisfied. So please try to understand my problem and send to this courier as soon as.
mohammad Jubedullah

Nov 5, 2015

Mission of Items

on 31 October 2015 I was sent 17 Kgs of Parcel consignment from Bapatla Professional courier Branch vide C.No.BPA5737 to Maryland and it was delivered on 05 November 2015 at 11.00 AM of Maryland standard time. While opened the parcel the following items are found missing :-

(a) Dry Muttan Kawab - 1.200 Grams Pkt