Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

Johnkunnathu

Jun 26, 2016

Irresponsible courier company

I sent a packet via professional couriers. It has't reached its destination even after 8 months, nor have they compensated for it. They are irresponsible. I wouldn't use their service any more, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
sumitaggarwalg

Jun 19, 2016

Worst Courier Service

My courier is booked on 2nd june from Mumbai to Gurgaon but received till date. I contacted them on call multiple times but no clear response. They ever didn't know where is package. This is height of irresponsibility from this courier company.
I will never use or recommend anyone this worst Professional Courier.
Naveent

Jun 12, 2016

Pathetic Service

Ref. no. DDN202022335. consignment booked from Dehradun to Bangalore, containing medicines for my parents,not reached yet. Worst and pathetic service. Illiterate staff. Unapproachable Managers. You call customer care... they provide you 100 of numbers but no one take a responsibility to trace your packet and confirm. MY ADVISE TO ALL DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
Sreedevi.arigela

Jun 10, 2016

Professional Courier Worst Experience

We have booked the parcel shipment (Number MYS19101316) on 02/06/2016 from Mysore Vivekananda Nagar Branch to delivery location Hyderabad. Generally we book courier to fasten the receiving time. Today is 10th June, 2016 and the parcel is not yet received. In the website the dispatch date is showing as 7th June. The amount I have spent in following up with all the numbers that you have provided in the website and most of the people are redirecting to other numbers would have covered my charges if I would have travelled to Mysore to collect the Parcel. Today, I have called up Mumbai, Bangalore 10 numbers, Hyderabad 3 numbers and finally Mysore Professional courier team Sunita. After explaining the details Sunitha directed me to Uday. Uday is speaking in a rude and irresponsible way. He asked me again to provide the details. My mobile bill has spiked in following up with all the members. Also, he is giving lame excuse that the parcel is not in good condition and it came back to Mysore and the team has packed it. Either the Sender and/or receiver should know regarding this task. My question is that why the team has accepted the parcel it if is not good condition. It's the courier person's basic responsibility to check the condition of the parcel. I feel that the team wants to take their own sweet time in sending the parcel. I am going to lodge a complaint in Consumer forum. I am sorry to say that you service is quite unprofessional. The parcel is near to my location in Hyderabad when I called them up they are saying if it is urgent we have to collect the parcel from their office (Kothaguda) it seems. So totally, the courier was in transit for 11 days.

I will neither opt for your service nor will recommend to the someone.
Santoskumar

Jun 4, 2016

Worst irresponsible company

Not delivered courier even though booked in pro premium service. Never prefer this courier service
M0895

May 30, 2016

delayed courier, lead to loss of material value of the good

Dear@ Professional courier,

Tracking Ref No: DEL512126318

This is to bring to your notice that we had booked a courier from New Delhi between two metro cities on 21 May 2016. The packet had perishable item.

The packet is not yet reached to us even after multiple follow up and the items inside would be totally waste.

Please let me how your courier company is going to compensate the same

Your branch office both land line and mobile no are never reachable to add to the penury. Please note this is my formal intimation towards the damaged caused by your courier company.

I need acknowledgement of this mail with immediate effect and treat the same as written complaint for filing consumer court case.
Priyanka Kalamraju

Have n't received the Courier Yet saying Delivered

My Courier Id : 56999492.
My uncle Mr. Rajani Kanth Posted medicines worth of 1500 to me via professional courier services.
I haven't received the courier. But the Status is showing Medicines are delivered to me on 25th May 2016.
I called professional Customer care center, They are not responding properly. Mistreating the customers. They just ignoring my calls. I nearly called 7 times. They not even responding to my complaint. They are talking to me

I need to know the status of the courier.
Priyanka Kalamraju

Have n't received the Courier Yet saying Delivered

My Courier Id : 56999492.
I called professional Customer care center, They are not responding properly. They just ignoring my calls. I nearly called 7 times. They not even responding to my complaint.

I need to know the status of the courier.
Worst service I have ever seen.
anbu501

May 28, 2016

professional courier is one of the best courier but In Maraimalai nagar area it is worst

Maraimalai nagar Professional courier is one of the worst courier service that I have ever experienced .They will not deliver the courier to your home address neither they will inform you to come and collect the courier.even if we go to their office to collect the courier they will make us to come two or three times stating that delivery boy is not there and will make us to wait for a longer. Few months back I used to get regular couriers .some body from professional courier maraimalai nagar called me and scolded me not to get courier too often.
rajalakshmiRamalingam

May 27, 2016

Courier not delivered, No proper response

Professional courier is not at all Prompt in service. Customer Service is very poor. No proper update either on website or over phone.

Take lot of delay in dispatching. Fed up with this service.
farhan123

May 21, 2016

ePicker

ePicker = eScammer , Never come to pickup, they are scammer.
nageshsingh246

May 21, 2016

Courier not delivered since one week

Horrible experience..one of the worst and painful courier..the name should be changed to unprofessional isntead..They have not delivered the courier past one week and calling no respond.
Please some one help me.
refrence number BLR1400863849
arabhiana

Apr 26, 2016

not customer friendly

professional couriers, kayamkulam has the laziest bunch of people. they wont deliver the package instead we need to go there and collect it. ridiculous!
chikaq7

Apr 26, 2016

Did not received the package.

I suppose to receive the PIN of the credit card, which I haven't got after 2 attempts. I had tried to contact their customer care no: which is always "Not in use", even mailed their customer care mail id's (I had 8 mails, out of which I got the reply for 2, that too was some random answers and then they stopped replying. Really pathetic service. Now I had requested my bank not to send the PIN by the courier, at least for me.
Chockalingam Sekar

Apr 19, 2016

she has not booked our concern cover/parcel

our rugular courier professional is very long time. for the past three or four times our booked covers properly not deliverd at the concern companies. so we enquier at srivilliputhur branch she has not told responsible answer. on 16.04.2016 onwards she has not accept our concern covers for booking.kindly necessary action for our concern covers booking. courier charges will be very high 40/- per cover on comparison of sivakasi 30/- only.
Shraddha17

Apr 18, 2016

Item shattered to pieces in courier

I received a courier from The Professional Couriers today which a friend had sent me. It had a coffee mug which was literally in pieces despite adequate packaging and cushioning. The parcel on its very top said "Handle with Care" but it appers that it has been thoroughly mishandled. Never have I experienced such an unprofessional service despite charging such high rates. This was disgraceful on your part 'The so called Professional Courier'
dipesh51

Apr 11, 2016

courier missing

i send courier (Food coupan of Rs.2600) from baroda to dehradun on 26/3/2016 no.BDQ2650460. after 5 days i got call from dehradun courier agency that your courier found in teared condition and it is empty. but till 11.04.2016 they never send back me courier or delivered to recipent. no action taken from proffessional courier office. i wrote 4 to 5 mails but answer is not proper.
Lal suraj

Apr 1, 2016

Courier yet not reached the destination

I have booked the courier in professional courier service from chennai(pudupet) on 22.3.16. They promised that it will reach with in 3 working days. But almost 10 days over. Still yet not delivered and did not come back to the origin.
I just called to the chennai nungambakkam branch. They told that it has been reached pawne branch. I was trying catch them past a week. They are not even attending the call.
Kindly let me know the status and please deliver the courier asap. If any problem for delivery please send it back to the origin.
vgminsurance

Dr.Radha krishnan salai,
Mylapore,
Chennai-600004
2.courier date:21.3.16

The above mentioned date courier not delivered properly, and many times cal you but not responding properly its very worst courier service its documents are very important that documents missing kindly clarify That 2 documents are same this is not a first time this regular complaints that courier boys not answering and POD No's are not giving
sivadas71

Mar 21, 2016

delivery delay

I had to receive a consignment from chennai to palakkad. The C.No.MAA194809953 despatched date 15-03-2016 as on date not yet received. I have been tracking the shipment it shows "ON TRANSIT". Normally the delivery time is just one or two days from chennai to palakkad. I don't know how they get business doing such services.
ar_complaint

Mar 19, 2016

Worst Courier service and customer service ever

I had sent a document which was intended to be delivered on time at Hyderabad location, Sent it through professional courier Ambal
nagar branch, Chennai on March 11th 2016.

I tried to track it through professional service link : http://www.tpcindia.com/ , on Monday 14th 2016 it was mentioned in that it had reached Hyderabad, but not out for delivery. I though it will reach destination address by next day, but it didnt, After waiting for 2 days I called customer service person on 16th March, they couldn't help and asked me to call after sometime, but I heard that guy speaking to some one that the courier I sent on 11th is not yet left their Egmore, Chennai office. But in their site its given that it has been received at Hyderabad office 2 days back it self. Next day when I checked their site, it mentioned that on 16th March its out for delivery, but the concerned person didn't get the courier till saturday19th March. Finally got a message stating that it is delivered on 19th March , but when I checked their site its mentioned that it has been delivered on 16th March it self.

Worst customer service , dont even have the curtousy to listen, they were least bothered about any concerns, I had to send PF related documents to my previous organization . Worst courier service ever, dont try to track your courier using their site, its all fake and they make entry to mislead us.

If I had given it to any other courier it would have reached on time with in 3 or 4 days.

Very bad experience with Professional Courier Chennai
Manian & Rao

Mar 16, 2016

NOT DELIVERED TO THE DESTINATION AND NOT RETURNED TO THE ORIGIN

Dear Courier,

We have sent the consignment on 11th March 2016 vide CN No: BLR706418769. We have tracked online but showing NOT DELIVERED AND CAN NOT BE DELIVERED. The consignment is neither delivered to them nor returned back to us.

Please look into the matter immediately.

regards,

Dhanalakshmi

dhanalakshmi@manian-rao.com
RADHAPATHIRAO

Mar 9, 2016

NOT DELIVERED THE CONSIGNEMNT EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS PASSED.

I regret to inform that the Medical Reports of my father were couriered vide Tracking # PNR 492975, dt. 19.02.2016 addressed to Mr. K. Radhapathi Rao, Polyplex Corporation Ltd., B-37,Sector-1, Noida.

Since these are very very urgent and most critical documents, we have constantly trying to contact Mr. Verma, one of the employees of Professional Couriers on his telephone # 8745017393 and 9910490190, he just picked up once and after that he stopped picking up the phone and not responding our calls.

If the documents are not delivered by today, no other option that I am forced to lodge a criminal case against the Professional Courier company for negligence and irresponsible manner.
Shree Raju

Mar 3, 2016

Keeping parcells 3 to 4 days in office

My courier came to kompally branch on 1st march. I gv them cal thrice. Even 3rd mach also dey are keep on saying courier boy is on leave. Everytime they are keeping parcells minimum 3 to 4 days and after so many cals they are simply saying courier boy not available. I think its better they named as unprofessional courier service. No shame at all.
anandparsai

Feb 28, 2016

Useless Courier and worst customer care support

I booked an item from Vallioor Tamil Nadu on 1st Feb 2016 to Surat.Online tracking showing out for delivery from 4th onwards.I approached local office..they told its not their problen n asked me to call Surat office 0262-3000786..I called many times...everytime new persons picks d call....have to explain full story everytime and same answer item is delivered.When i ask for Drs copy they ask me to mail srtgj@tpcindia.com which i mailed 7 times without reply.I confirmed frommy friend at Surat he hasn't received the parcel.Its really irritating experience with useless Tpc.Please resolve the issue ...my consignment no: VLI100220511.Already I register ed complain (Ref: CRM118303) with TPC also without any outcome as expected.

Reliance Communications - RE: Refund not sent after 4 months of Discontinuation
    Hi, Alternate contact number 9886824708(Ritu). We...
    Airtel Prepaid - Unfair trade - deducting money on its own
    Airtel on its own activated fashion services and follow...
    petrol pump - close shell petrol pump
    I have 3 bikes after using ur petrol my 3 bike's r...
    Cartoon Network India - came back old cartoon
    Please bring back old cartoon network show ...
    Make My Trip - REFUND NOT RECEIVED
    Reference ID:[160630-021318] MAKE MY TRIP- Booking ID...
    Rajendra Joshi - Not Getting OROP
    Sir, I Ex. Sgt Joshi R. S. 666250 A, retired from Indian...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear jayaeisha, Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - For got my opticals
    When i was travelling from TNGL to Hyd in second AC,I...
    IFB SERENA SX 5.5KG - IFB
    Dear Ashok M. L., We regret the inconvenience caused to...