Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

karthiisiva

May 21, 2015

Lost Parcel

i post one parcel through one of the known courier services called "Professional Couriers". i posted that on last week and they promise me to deliver that in 2-3 days and till today's date my parcel hadn't receive at the destination location.

i went to the office where i the parcel delivered and i called to so many numbers also to trace my parcel but beside looking for my complaint they are only blaming each others.

i got the senior members number also but they also didn't receive my phone.

below are the detail of consignment number
consignment number :- KRR6251374

please do the needful. because they are not listening to me might be yours.
rextonlogistics

13th may booking from mumbai to dombivali..not delivered yet

dear Sir,

I send documents from mumbai to Dombivali on 13th may. today 19th may..still documents not delivered.

booking no.VPL 507843281.
VERY VERY BAD SERVICE.

PLEASE UPDATE ME.

SUBHASH DABHOLKAR
9819859119
e mail : rextonlogistics@gmail.com
adminnanolite

Delivered to wrong address

Professional Courier is Irresponsible Courier Company I haveNever Seen such a worst. I have booked the courier on 12 / 5 /15 to hyderabad local itself doc no hyd47990073,, i need to send it kharitabad and its delivered at some other person raj bhavan road. When spoke to customer care they are simply disconnecting call saying that we dont know.
Deepa Ramkrishna

Miss Placed My Parcel

Professional Courier is Irresponsible Courier Company I ve Never Seen such a worst .I have Booked the courier on 5/5/15 to aluva today is 18/5/15 but no news from anybody in the delivery dept ...i have so many times to the customer care but they simply give so many phone numbers to contact but no use ...I will take legal action to close these cheap courier service..Hence forth nobady should suffer i like me ..

Deepa.R
vsl

May 11, 2015

MISSING PARCEL

Professional courier is hopeless service
i send parcel from Bangalore to Hyderabad, Dkt No. BLR 75619540 dated 06.05.2015
after 6 days. Mr. Furyase , in Nampalli branch, he say missplace your parcel send it other.
Raju Narayanan

Apr 24, 2015

BOOK SENT NOT DELIVERED - CUSTOMER CARE PERSON IN CHENNAI - NOT POLITE OR RESPONSIBLE TO THE AILING CUSTOMER.

To whomsoever it may concern:

I have sent a book from Ambattur, Chennai through professional courier
on 10th April. The consignment detail says that it was dispatched from
Bangalore to Veerasandra.

check the link below for MAA527541762

My recipient Mr. Charles also called the bangalore office. They said
there was no contact no. even after he contacted the concern office,
it is not delivered.

on 22nd apr, I called Mr. Charles and he said it was not delivered. I
called Chennai office and I got the response saying that the post was
delivered the next day. THE RESPONSE WAS RUDE AND ARGUMENTATIVE WHEN WE WERE SEEKING THE WHERE ABOUT OF THE ITEM SENT. WHOEVER IS THE STAFF RESPONDED IS NOT POLITE OR RESPONSIBLE TO THE AILING CUSTOMER.

But till today it was not delivered as per the
records.

Had I sent it by ordinary post, it could have reached by now by very
very less cost. I paid Rs. 90/- and it hasn't reached the destination
till now.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HAPPENED LIKE THIS. EVEN A MONTH AGO,
I SENT A BOOK TO BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA AND THE SAME STORY. IT WAS AFTER
15 DAYS THE BOOK WAS DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS.

What is happening to Professional Couriers???????????

We trusted. The first and best choice was Professional Couriers. Now
it seems that we should never opt for it.

There are many other choices today.

NEED ATTENTION & REPLY.

In anticipation of the your mail...... loosing trust.

Raju Narayanan
lekhana

Apr 22, 2015

courier not received

My courier reached to ghaziabad on apr 18th still we are not receiving. we are suffering u r bad service and no body answering the call.
pls send the courier in time.
devendiran

Apr 18, 2015

Delay in Delivery

I am Devendiran residing at Trichy, my father sent me a parcel through the professional courier on 16.4.15. the no: 6184850. I supposed to receive it in the next day but they did not delivered it. on 18.4.15. until evening they did not. I called Customer care chennai, Trichy and local office and the delivery person.
The reason they told 17.4.15 the delivery person was on leave. and 18.5.15 they thought institute is leave. They never had the intention to delivery the parcel. I struggled lot for receiving the material in time.
Please tell me in which way I can sue them.
Devendiran.S
NIT Trichy
arunmbtas

Apr 11, 2015

forgery of my mobile

I have sent a Micromax canvas Elanza Mobile phone with charger and other accessories from the above address to Trivandrum, Kerala on 08.04.2015, through Professional Courier, Doddakalasandra branch, Bangalore (Consignment No. BLR75406053). The Mobile was packed with original mobile box with proper sealing. The courier was received on 10.04.2015 AN. But unfortunately, instead of mobile Six rotten brinjal was found inside the parcel. The parcel cover was sealed with Cello tape while sending but while receiving it was replaced with Brown color packing tape.
Actually the courier was handed over to courier collection representative at our Power grid office and the courier representative assured the safe delivery of mobile phone while handing over the parcel. The courier representative was aware of the value of the parcel and the content (mobile) inside the parcel. The detail of the lost mobile phone and courier details are mentioned below and copy of consignment receipt and photographs of received parcel are hereby enclosed for your kind reference.

forgery of my mobile

SATHISH.H

Apr 6, 2015

INCORRECT BEHAVIOR

SINCE THREE YEARS IBM USING THIS COURIERS. YOUR WORKERS BEHAVE VERY RUDELY FOR ASKING THE CHANG. IT IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE TEACH THEM HOW BEHAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS.
YOURS
HEY. SATHISH
shesha

Apr 2, 2015

Delayed delivery of Courier

I used to receive the Courier from Professional Courier ,ITPL, whitefield Bangalore usually delayed by 1 week.
a wajid

Mar 24, 2015

non delivery of courier

Since the courier no AMB504996314 was been send through proffessional couries , from ludhiana , Punjab to banglore was been posted to yeshwanthpur branch but unfortunately the delivery boy,branch has returned the post back to ludhiana
Even if the personal information is writtened on it and ever the branch staff has nt informed and the couriers is returned back so pls order the staff to nt to neglate from Abdul wajid 9945291568
sreelakshmiresidency

Mar 19, 2015

Door Delivery

We are the only one Four Star Hotel in and around Kayamkulam. We receive courier very often through Professional Couriers. But your Kayamkulam Office ( Franchise) is not providing door delivery service. Though we requested them for door delivery, they turned a deaf eye on our request.

Hence it is requested to do needful action to get us this facility of door delivery of courier items.
kkarthickram

Irresponsible

Courier Doc No :SLM,25153791 sent from SALEM TO BANGALORE on 12.March.2015. Not even single call reached me regarding delivery and make it as Party Refused in Tracking Site.

After 6 days, 18.March.2015.. Contacted customer care for status

They are ask me to collect from office in whitefield.

Reason for late delay is cab issue and they cant able to call each one delivery the couriers

Very Bad Services and Response for queries of couriers

Irresponsible

sudhakar93bba@gmail.com

NOT DELIVERY

very bad chengalpattu couriers.no respones. c.no;CGL2571836
Padmini S

Poor Delivery and Rude Response

My Mother has sent me a courier 6 days ago. When tried contacting mission road courier office they said that they are busy and can’t do anything as of now and they told me to contact Karkala office.

When I contacted Karkala office, a lady who was completely out of her senses started screaming saying “we tried calling you and your phone is off and this is how I speak if u want then wait or else do whatever you want”. When I told her my phone was not off. She started screaming saying I cant help that is your problem.

Unfortunately its my wedding cards. I think I can distribute to my friends and family after my wedding day. That’s how professional couriers give service.

I think professional courier should conduct training for their employees on how to speak to customers.

Professional courier is not doing any free service. You charge for it. But your employee’s behave as if they are doing a favour to a customer as well as to their company they work for.

Please note : Your Bangalore customer care number is 24/7 busy. If the number is busy then the numbers cant be considered as Customer care number

Padmini
Aftab Alam1982

Mar 16, 2015

Most irresponsible courier

I have done a courier on 27th February and today is 17th March 2015. I want to know where is my courier.

Since 27th Feb I have called to your offices on these numbers

9. 02240258200

10. 01146591756

11. 01145723333

12. 01149490200

But I got no satisfactory answer. I have mailed you twice but you haven't replied.

This is very irresponsible behavior from your side, even I think that instead of courier service you should start "PROFESSIONAL PASSING BALL CONTEST" in which your employees are very capable.

I can only hope that my courier will reach the destination.
srinunn

Mar 9, 2015

Not Professional Courier, its a Fake Courier

My Courier reached Hyderabad,Madhapur and today 7th day still not delivered.

This is worst serviceever seen.
Please never ever book couriers through Professional Courier Service.
Rupesh Andody

Feb 24, 2015

No Staff for Delivery BLR33358005

BLR33358005. is reached at kondotti branch on 21-Feb.
But still this item is not yet delivered.

I have called the branch and the reason they told is no delivery boys available to give this item delivered.
And if we need the consignment we need to visit their branch and collect, Other wise they will return the item by saying "Insufficient Address"
Gouri Shankar05

Feb 20, 2015

Worst Courier Service for Docket No - 432467529

I was suppose to get My domestic courier before one month but still i haven't received it yet.
When called to the customer care they are very rude and not responding and they r just passing the ball back and forth
They have asked me to call on 02240258200 a Person named "VAISHANVI" picked up the call finally after dialing several times, provided me
with another no from Bangalore 08022110641 and this was not reachable, so i got another no which was 08022249960 and a person named
"SUMI" picked up the call and she has got no idea about my Courier and she insisted to check or confirm the number which was given to me by "VAISHNAVI"and after calling her once again she disconnected the call as if i am calling her to take personal Loan or Credit cards.

And the Courier guy who delivers, he is so Intelligent that when he saw my locked door he just went away without even bothering me to give a single call.

So if this is the service u guys are Providing then God Bless ur "Professional Courier Service".I am gonna Put this on Social networking sites for ur Excellent services which you provided to Me.And I hope after reading this mail u guys will be able to deliver my Courier before the end of 2015.
lukman67

Feb 18, 2015

did not reach my book

i am student in qatar and for my exam which will be held on 2nd march i ordered a book through online
from delhi to kasaragod
now when i check the track it says its in cochin since 13th feb and not yet moved from there
when i call them they tell me to call other one and it goes on
PROFESSIONAL COURIER COCHIN IS GIVING ME VERY BAD RESULT
if i dont get the book within tomorow i am going to court
thats for sure you

no thanks at alll
pranavchikku

Feb 17, 2015

Poor Delivery and Rude Response

I have send the courier, as per your company representative, It has to be delivered on Feb 14. It reaches Kakkanad Office on Feb 14, 09:30 (as per online update). They have not done any actions on that. Once I called and enquired, their response is rude and un professional. He(whoever in- charge) called to Recipient number and they asked to come and collect it otherwise they have returned it. What kind of service is this? Govt Postal system is better than this. Sorry, i have to tell this, The Name "Professional Couriers" does not suit with your service. Sometimes, Delivery cannot be done the day that promised. That I can understand. But the people asking for inquiring about their courier, your people are not responding properly.

Please do some action if this strikes you . If they are worrying about escalation, they will not behave like this. But still I am trying my luck. (In a Professional Way)

Pranav
guru vishwa

Feb 14, 2015

Non-Delivery of courier

V.Sridharan,
No.20,Ramakrishna nagar,
Muthialpet,
Pondicherry-3.
sir, A courier was sent from kancheepuram branch on 10/02/2015.The next day evening your puducherry (muthialpet branch) staff
informed me over phone that the courier was not delivered as the door was locked.I informed the courier perswon that the courier may deliver after 2.00 p.m. But the courier person didn't turn back on the next two days.Yesterday when mi contact the branch by
phone he said that he cannot deliver the courier and returning the courier and he used abused language over me.

I am your regular customer for which i have a lot of evidence.This is the way your staff behaves with customers.

Kindly see that the courier is delivered to the address between 2p.mand 3p.m.forth wih. Please shift the delivery man immediately so
that your customers will not neglect your courier.

if the courier is not delivered then the future course of action including legal action would have to be taken against the courier.

Yours truly,

V.SRIDHARAN
ashishTcs

Feb 14, 2015

Customer satisfaction

when i went and asked him when my courier will deliver then the person told me only 2 days...

i tracked my parcel over internet and his shown me his status its very satisfactory...But after that in Jabalpur its took 2 days extra and when i call the reception person telling me ,please sir wait it will be reached...

now 5th day i ma getting waiting request ......
So what can i say ................
bhragha@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2015

Courier Not received after 6 days also.

I have sent courier from Bangalore ( BLR570048061) to Sagara ( Shimoga Karnataka) On Feb-04. But till now its not reached to destination. If I ask at destination branch Sagara, they are telling its missing. I wonder with this response, the worst service I ever experienced.

help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - adhar card not received
    Adar card still not received.adhar card no 50574263313...
    tikona - Tikona internet is very worst as well as pathetic and...
    Tikona internet is very worst as well as pathetic and...
    TNPSC - miss my hall ticket
    Dear Sir, My Group 4 Hall Ticket is missing. Please help...
    Harmful Call - Need to take Action on 9919027322
    Dear sir, Every night i have received a call from this...
    RC BOOK - not received rc book
    I purchased splendor pro in may 2014 1 year passed but...
    294919 - bbm measenger not working
    Hey i am using bbm messenger for android with email id...
    Vodafone tiny tv service - deduction without request or consent
    Vodafone activated tiny tv services without any request or...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - REGARDING MARKSHEET UP BOARD
    Dear candidate Hereby inform you that if you have any...
    Micromax CG666 - Not Working properly Memory Card
    After inserting the Memory Card File manager shows all...