Professional Courier

rajasekardk27

Aug 26, 2014

RSP1150638 not receive my courier

this is my courier id RSP1150638, booked on 18.08.2014
i am rajasekar DK from Pune.still i didn't receive the courier.
i uncle send a courier from rasipuram his name Shanmugam.
My Address:
Rajasekar DK
A-28 to A-32
Talawade Software Technology Park
MIDC, Talawade
Pune 412 114
Mobile 9994609341
CUG 7882...

I didn't get any call or information from your branch talawade pune.
while i am making a call to tht talawade branch today, he didnt answer properly.

then how i will know the status?
please reply back.

when i can get my courier.
thanks
rajasekar dk
kirti patel

Aug 21, 2014

Courier not recieved

Dear All,

Sureshji (VPL Manager), Ravindraji (Delhi Load Division Head), Ashokji, (Delhi Division head), Vishalji, (Super Franchisees Amritsar Punjab), I have sent 1 courier from Professional couriers this is my Docket No. VPL 119560451 of courier which I had sent on 16/08/2014(Saturday) from Goregaon east branch Mumbai to Amritsar Punjab, but till date this courier has not been reached to the destination.

I have continuously visited your Amritsar branch office on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today as well, and every time they told me to come after sometime or come by evening. Since from three days I was doing the same thing and I asked to Mr. Vishalji about the delay in delivery then he told me, ‘We can’t do anything sir if the corporate system is failure and not proper so I can’t do anything in this matter & I don’t know anything about this’.

I have also contacted to Mr. Ravindraji (Delhi Load Division Head) & told my problem regarding and I asked him what should I do now, the courier was very urgent, due to your delay in courier services my all important meetings were cancelled and also cancelled my third AC train ticket, he was very rude to me & rudely he said , ‘then what should I do & I can’t do anything please help yourself’. What kind of behavior is this? It is not at all acceptable by me and I am going to complaint about your Professional courier services in the Punjab press. If this kind of answers will provided by you people then who will bear all this cost

I was on a business tour in Punjab to increase my business but because of delay in your courier services I had stayed in the hotel for 3 days, cancelled my third AC ticket, and my all planned get-together have also cancelled. I want a make a claim regarding all cost and losses which I have beared due to your poor services.

Kindly look into the matter & give my claim whichever I have beared I have already mentioned or else I will go to the Punjab press and I will also let them know about your poor services providing facilities. The kind of behavior of the people of your firm has gone beyond my tolerance level .

Sanjay Sharma.
pkdubey84

Aug 19, 2014

Courier not delivered

I had sent 2 couriers on 4th of august from 1) bangalore to Lucknow and 2) Bangalore to Varanasi.
As of today(19th august) it is not yet delivered to the destination address.
I could see that tracking portal was updated as it was delivered to corresponding locations office on 7th August itself.

I am not sure why it is not yet delivered even after 12 days of reaching it to destinations office.
For Lucknow courier when I called customer care phone number of Lucknow, I was really surprised to hear that "they can not deliver the courier at the given address as it is very far from Hajratganj lucknow Office".

Below are the details of the courier for the reference:

1. BLR225078510 – BANGALORE- VARANASI
2. BLR225078512 – BANGALORE - LUCKNOW

Praveen Kumar Dubey
rajuvenkat

Aug 12, 2014

courier not delivered

i had sent courier contains rakhi on 4//8/2014 i dint received till 11/08/2014 i called to know details they raghu:9379274042(hsr bangalore) said that its wrong delivered even though i convinced and he said that he will make return delivary at 7:00pm i called him he is not picking the call and even the festival date also was gone. really this is the worst courier comp i have seen
bharatmistry85

Aug 11, 2014

undelivered parcel

I HAD SENT PARCEL ON 6TH AUGUST 2014 TILL 11 AUGUST 2014 NO DELIVERY AND I CALLED TO MANY PROFESSIONAL PERSONS BUT NO PROPER REPLY FROM ANY ONE I HAD PAID EXTRA CHARGES FOR URGENT DELIVERY BECAUSE IT WAS FOR OCCASSION RAKSHABANDHAN.
guru12

Courier not delivered

Courier not delivered and they are highly unprofessional in their service .
I have a courier no BLR115060152 to pune , and after 3 days courier not delivered and they are pathetic in their service

PLZ DONT go for this courier.
sg19

Courier not deliverd

The hell pathetic service i have ever seen is this from Professional courier. you poor chap cant even justify your name "professional" there is nothing professional. from Head office to regional offices. no one bloody picked up the call. why the hell you provide the 100 telephone nos when they rare not used by you people.. some how i arranged the mob no. of recipient city office from just dial.(a big thanx to just dial) That cheapster is giving reason that the delivery boy is a senior citizen he doesn't have mobile and he was unable to find the address. bloody no one has the mob in the whole staff?? the sender and recipient no. is clearly mentioned no one called. these cheap franchise killing the remaining image of the courier. after having conversation he said come and collect i have less manpower 12 people only. for this i sent it through courier?? i have to collect from your office...complete bullshit. the doc was xtreme imp it was train tckt.....

BEWARE OF THIS COURIER I AM GONNA POST THIS ON BLOGS AND REVIEW PORTAL. LET'S SAVE OTHERS...

recently there was an issue with Blue dart i posted a complaint within 2 hr i got a call from customer care office and the issue was resolved within the day itself. this what we called professional not just putting professional in the name.
ganathe

Courier Not delivered

Hello
I had sent a courier to Hyderabad i had sent it on 5th of august and till 8th i was not showing delivered finally it says delivered when i tracked but the concerned person has still not received it . how is it possible that you all show the wrong information and not be responsible enough to deliver it on time
rajeshkv

Aug 6, 2014

Courier not delivered

The courier that sent 4 days back from native is not reached me from Bangalore professional courier office. am a regular consumer for pro courier. this time I am disappointed with their service. none of the phones are working nobody is picking as well.
Panchakshari

Jul 31, 2014

too much Delay in reaching courier

Posted courier by 27Th July at Ramdurga (Belgaum dist) but still it didn't reached to Honnali(Chiluru) Karnataka which is just 290 km distance from source to destination. No proper reply from staff.

Courier No is : RDG65229

Panchakshari.K.Eliger

Ramdurg

Ph : 7829739443
jijumon

Jul 30, 2014

passport destroyed

I had sent my passport through this courier but when my passport reached to the other address they found my passport fully destroyed by all water damage and my photo on passport also got damaged......worst Courier service ever I suggest to every one that please don't ever use professional courier to courier your important things.......I want to sue this company for doing this
suranisteel

Jul 30, 2014

no receive of parcel

Document no AMB502376015 FROM MANDI GOBINDGARH TO DEHGAM DESPATCH DATE 12/7/2014. WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE PARCEL, WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY RESPOSE FROM YOUR AHMEDABAD RO & DEHGAM OFFICE, WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AT ALL, PLEASE RESPOND ME ASAP..
----PARCEL REQUIRED URGENTLY----
Nidhik

Jul 23, 2014

Damaged Courier way no ixc501721311

Damaged edge of Samsung Smart TV and the worst services.These guys are not professionals seems to be full of uneducated people who are hired to just fool people.
This was courierd from Chandigarh and though this could have been courierd by AIR professional courier team said we will send by road and took money for insurance and didnt even do the insurance

if they had taken the responsibility of sending a courier shouldnt they take extra care to send some material like this or their motive is to just extract money from common people and build bunglaws and buy mercedees.

i want to sue this company for this damage on ground of irresponsible behaviour and cheating
Kalai S

Jul 17, 2014

where s the courier gone?

This is too ridiculous. I have booked a courier to Kanchipuram from Chennai on 17-07-2014. Till this moment it is not been received by the receiver. Atleast the staffs can give a possible reply for the customer. but they are irresponsible.
when enquired in Chennai booking branch, they said, courier has reached Kanchipuram, it ll be delivered before evening 18-07-2014. but when enquired in Kanchipuram branch, they says, they have not received the consignment yet till evening 4 o clock 18-07-2014. it means, what is the status of the courier.??
none of the staffs gives a proper reply. even the customer doesn't pick the call. they are very irresponsible. tat courier contains a important document. i need a reply as soon as possible.
my consignment no- MAA516719583
VSRGKS

Jul 14, 2014

COURIER NOT DELIVERED

ONE CONSIGNEMENT FROM NOIDA TO TRICHY ( NDA1537609) WAS BOOKED ON 4.7.'14 AND THE CONSIGNMENT IS STILL TO BE RECEIVED BY US. UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONSIGNMENT IS LYING AT YOUR LALGUDI HUB SINCE 8TH JULY '14 FOR WANT OF PERSON TO DELVEIR. THE LOSS DUE TO THIS IN OUR BUSINESS IS MOUNTING IN LACKS. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE THE BUSINESS LOSS??????????????????????????

WHEN YOU ARE NOT HAVING THE ABILITY TO DELIVER WHY YOU ARE BOOKING???

WHY YOU ARE PUTTING EVERYONE IN TROUBLE?????

DO YOU ALL HAVE ANY SENSE IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING???????????
srisua

Jul 12, 2014

Worst service

Courier boy has forgered my signature and he thrown my parcel into apartment post box. I complained to their branch and they are not at all bothered. I have given complaint in website and no response. In courier industry Professional courier service is worst.
subbiahvr

272 / 273 Suriya Towers First floor
Good Shed Street
Madurai - 625001

Phone No:9677175171

I have couriered one parcel on 23/6/2014 from Karaikudi to Madurai. But still it is not delivered. When i called to Madurai branch manager, he is saying it is received at madurai professional courier but the same yet not delivered to Ms.Saranya ( Receiver )
As per your site, that is showing delivered to Madurai (03/07/2014), But when we call to that branch they are saying we have received the courier but the same was not tracable at our end. Please let us know, where is this exactly. When I try to contact the customer care they are not picking up the calls.

Thanks and Reagards,
Subbiah.V.R
Phanindra Reddy

Jul 5, 2014

Courier not Delivered

Tracking number : BLR36173957.
Courier sent date : 27-06-2014

Anakapalli,
Visakha District-531001,
Andhra Pradesh.

Phone No:8096455400.

I have couriered one parcel on 27/6/2014 from Bangalore to Anakapalli. But still it is not delivered. When i called to Anakapalli branch manager, he is saying it is not yet received.
As per your site, that is showing delivered to VISAKAPATNAM (03/07/2014), But when we call to that branch they are saying we have already dispatched to Anakapalli branch two days back and Anakapalli Branch person is saying, he didnt receive anything. Please let us know, where is this exactly. When I try to contact the customer care they are not picking up the calls.

Thanks and Reagards,
Phanindra Reddy
rajushree

Jun 25, 2014

missing of items

U stink......u people just die ...its better than stealing others personal items.....shame on U people for your shameless act...its better U close this courier bussiness and go to beg in streets.
preeti0000

Jun 23, 2014

Missing of courier sent from Bangalore to Warangal

The courier sent from bangalore to Warangal dated on 16th june 2014 number BLR4601172871 has not been reached to the consern person from the date of delivery and the responsible employees are also not responding for the complaint from past one week. please take this complaint as serious and solve the problem as soon as possible an do your work in time. respond for the customer complaints in proper manner.
Kaveriappa M.M

Jun 21, 2014

Non delivery of consignment

Consignment NO- BLR310392821 has been booked from Bangalore to Murnad dated 18th of June 2014. According to tracking information it has been delivered to Madikeri office dated 20th of June morning. But when i asked for the delivery of the consignment the employees concerned being arrogant to deliver and told me to collect from the Madikeri office.i.e on Saturday 21st June 2014.

According to norms of the courier service the product should be delivered within twenty four hours .please direct the concern to deliver the consignment immediately that could boost the reputation of the company.

Devaiah M.K.

From:
The Branch Manager
Shriram Chits Tn Pvt Ltd
Thiruvallur

This Is from Shriram chits tn pvt ltd courier was not pick-uping properly since 2 weeks. No proper respose from your branch office. So, kindly send person for pick-uping. Otherwise we will change our courier.

Thanking You
Branch Manager
Thiruvallur
Prashaunth

Jun 16, 2014

Courier not Delviered

Courier sent on 12th June to Coimbatore(Singanallur) from Chennai (Thoraipakkam) has not yet been delivered to the recipient as on 16th June 6:30pm. Sender: Prashaunth J. Phone: 9994185085
travi

Jun 15, 2014

all the robberers and thieves are working in professional courier

on 12 th june I was sent an article in a box ..and on 14 th june it was delivered as an empty box. the article was stolen by the professional courier people itself and they were telling that if we are sending valuable item we should send in pro premium service or else they will open the box and rob the thing in it. I humbly request you people don.'t simply trust the professional courier like me .. all the thieves are working in it..be careful of your things..
prabakar1224@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014

Courier not been delivered

My Consignment number is MAA515853758 I booked the courier to Gurgoan on May 30th and now when I check the status it is showing as "ON TRANSIT". I don't know what is the issue and why the courier is not been delivered since it is more than 2 weeks. When I try to contact the customer care they are not picking up the calls very worse courier service.

Runwal greens - Runwal Greens
    I have purchased an apartment in Runwal Greens two years...
    Idea Cellular Limited - RE : payment issue
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    sidbi - Unable to attend the exam due to hartal
    Sir, Due to hartal (declared in Kerala ),we couldn't...
    Star CJ - Faulty Food Processor
    I have purchased one online Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta...
    ALMONARD DOMESTIC FANS - ALMONARD FAN COMPLAINTS
    Dear All I have read your complaints and I am also...
    Ibps - DOB error
    I have wrongly entered my Date of birth in ibps clerical...