Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

farahfashionz

Jan 16, 2015

delay of parcel

professional courier is d worst service in our city..dey are alwayz delaying our parcel..im doing online business .other courier service always delvrd our parcel on time..dis professional guys didn atnd our cal ya dey wil not cal us wen our parcel arrives...my dealer sent parcel frm mumbai docket num. vpl 120081014 .trckng status shows it is desptchd kochi on 11 th january..but yet i didn get dat parcel..wen i caled to dis kasaragod courier office dey wil not answer promptly..plz take necessery action..
nitkapadia

Jan 14, 2015

Courier Not Recevied

I have one parcel(recepit no -BUR70010720) which was displaced from my home town Burhanpur(M.P) to Bangalore on 5/01/2015, Today it is more than 15 days and I have not received my parcel.
It is one of my disgusting and unprofessional courier service. They are bunch of fraud people. Who will steal your valuable, So kindly avoid Professional Courier service at any cost..
Please go to some other reputed courier service provider.
Nitish
ThangavelCB

Jan 12, 2015

Non Delivery of Consignment

My Client Mr.Balu Booked the Consignment at your Namakkal Branch Office vide CN No.NKL1573566 on 06/01/2015 meant for delivery at Ashok Nagar Chennai. However even after 6 days the documents has neither been delivered nor returned to him.
He has made several telephone calls to your Namakkal branch and there have been no response.The track in shows that the delivery is in pending status.The document consigned is a valuable and important one and your continued inaction amounts deficiency service for which you will be held accountable for all the costs & consequences in this regard.Hence do the needful at least after the receipt of this mail.My Client, however reserves right to proceed against you for deficiency of service for the delay already caused.

P.Thangavel
Advocate
Namakkal
K. Vinaya kumar

Courier Not Received

seems to be a worst courier service. becuase after several calls also my consignment no. BLR6400441587 booked on 7th january 2015 at Bangalore is still at Bangalore itself.
Bindu D K

No Response to Phone call

Our customer from Mumbai has send us the parcel Four Days ago (Dated: 06/01/2015) Docket No: KUR371208752, still we are not receive the material, No response to our phone calls, its getting very frustrated. Please send the material ASAP.
nchugh8

THEFT FROM ENVELOPE

To Customer Care Manager
Professional Courier Company
Mumbai, New Delhi, Ambala and Yamuna Nagar
I need your kind attention and favorable action on below matter....
My name is Nikhil Chugh I had sent a courier (Docket no. VPL 507094890) through Professional Courier Office Near Borivali Station, Mumbai-400066 on dated 5th Jan 2015 in evening to Mr. Man Mohan Chugh, Indian Sugar and General Engineering Corporation (ISGEC), Yamuna Nagar,Haryana - 135001. In that envelope i had put SODEXO Coupons worth Rs. 1120/- and that was duly packed by me at your courier office (2 Photographs attached namely - sent Front and Back side), but today on 8th January my Father received the Courier without Sodexo Coupons i.e EMPTY Envelope and the main point is packing of Envelope is also changed from back side (Photographs attached namely-Received Front and Back), you can see the Orange Tape at back side of Envelope, which was not at time when i packed the Envelope.
So, i request your Professional Courier Company to please refund my Sodexo coupons of Rs. 1120/- or give me Cheque/Cash for same and also my advise is to take the strict action's against all the persons involved in this matter, so that your Company Brand Name and Image will not affect in future.
I really want to say that, This is very unprofessional and unexpected from any Courier Company and with this type of theft/cheatings, no one can trust any Courier Company for safe and right delivery of their particulars.
Waiting for your Favorable and Prompt response.
Nikhil Chugh
wam

Jan 8, 2015

Non delivery and worst Customer Care Attitude

My courier dispatched from Bangalore to M.P. address which is not been received for 3 weeks and when I called to customer care (080) 22230457, the lady was talking without any sense, she was shouting unnecessarily and she cut the phone without listening anything.

I have sent a mail to all given mail ids out of three, two mails returned back as Mail id does not exist and third one luckily replied and processed the complaint.

Its really very irresponsible behaviour and service.
Ram Kumar

Jan 8, 2015

Frustated

My sister sent me mobile phone box with bill and user manual yesterday from kunnathur- 638103 (TIRUPUR).

I received my parcel today afternoon.NOW I COULD SEE ONLY BOX.

i dunno who intercept the parcel. I dont know what they will do with the bill??? i thought of selling my mobile..Now without bill i can't..

End of the story is you should not have personal problem with the guy sitting in Courier office.

GPM205217.
vinod palukuri

Jan 2, 2015

Courier Missing

Hi ,

I have given one courier in ITPL professional courier office to deliver it in andhra pradesh on OCT 4th. Till they haven't received
from the last two months i have visted ITPL branch office many times. But i am not getting the proper information. Today they have shown very rude behavior and asked me to come after one week.

This courier is having one dry fruit box and 36 photos. Please take the necessary action.

consignment number: BLR250040124
Varunashree

Dec 27, 2014

Consignment still not delivered

Consignment no. BLR565319923. I sent a Chocolate box as a Christmas gift to my best friend through professional couriers from Modi hospital road, Bangalore to T.Dasarahalli, Bangalore. They had told me that it will take only 1 day for delivery. So I booked it on 23rd, so that it would reach my friend on 24th as my advance Christmas gift. But it is 27th today, and still its not delivered. All my plans and enthusiasm is ruined. And tomorrow being a Sunday, I'm even more pissed. I tracked the parcel on 24th morning, it had reached Dasarahalli office. So I called and told my friend that he will be getting my gift. Since then, he is eagerly awaiting. When I tracked it now, even today it shows the same, its still on transit. Why does it have to take so long for domestic transactions, that too from Bangalore to Bangalore. Its so pathetic service. I called them many times but none of them are picking my call. I lost my patience. I'm worried now whether they ll send or not. By the way, I'm myself going to my friend's place on 29th, then why did I have to send my gift through courier. That is because I wanted to give advance Christmas gift, not belated. Now I regret booking through professional couriers and wasting my time and money. I will hav to file a complaint in consumer court if is its still delayed. I want the parcel to reach the recipient by today. Failing which, Professional couriers have to face consequences. I'm waiting for a response soon.
kish234

Dec 27, 2014

No Delivery No Responce

This complaint is about Professional Couriers where there is no professionalism in their staff. My uncle book a courier on 20th Dec 2014 through Professional courier they promised to deliver it on next working day on booking time but till 27th Dec they didn't deliver it when i been to near courier office the guy is shouting on me that he given me call but i was not picking it he mentioned, where i didn't received any calls and i showed my mobile call list too... then he claims that he was tried many times and shouting again. This is what their service. Please never ever book couriers through Professional Courier Service.
shreedhar naidu

Dec 17, 2014

consignment sent back without delivery.

Dear Sir/s,

I bring the following to your information.

On 9th of Dec.2014 I had renewed a vehicle policy with ICICI LOMBARD,
Mumbai.

On the same day a hard-copy of the same policy was couriered thru your
esteemed Couriers.

The concerned official, that is, the delivery person, in Doddanekundi
Branch, Bangalore, deliberately sent it back to the point of origin with a note
that the concerned person (that is I) is shifted out of the given address.

When confronted in the office, the delivery person argued with me that the
address given by me is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

His contention was the locality which I mentioned was ‘GOVINDA REDDY
LAYOUT’ in address, which according to him is NONSENSE and it, should have
been ‘NISARGA LAYOUT’ and there is no layout as I have mentioned.

Further, upon enquiry with your other staff in the office, they are delivering
scores of consignments addressed as ‘GOVINDA REDDY LAYOUT’.

And this is not the first time this has happened to me with the same delivery
person. The earlier occasion was, in Feb/March of this year, a consignment
shipped in the name of my daughter from Chennai was delivered to the wrong person.
Confronted, he pleaded guilty and delivered the same the next day with profound
apologies and assured me that this will not happen in the future.

I feel aggrieved as the matter is of serious nature as my consignment is of
Vehicle insurance, as the insurer, ICICI LOMBARD, should not conclude that
I have deliberately misled them with wrong locality and I am cheating them to
secure and insurance.

Shreedhar Naidu
shreenaidu@hotmail.com
somasundar.p@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014

The delivery person taken money

Hello Team,

I had sent a gift parcel to coimbatore GN Mills. It weighs 500 gms. I had paid 250 Rs. The delivery has taken 50 Rs extra on delivery with my friend. It's realy bad. Then why the hell you took 250 Rs.
ramesh j.r

Dec 13, 2014

delay in delivery

i have sent 1 parcel of 1 kg from mysore to vishakapatnam vide courier rt no mys16976437 dt 9/12/2014

till 13 /12/ 2014 the cosignment was not delivered. further another consignment no mys16976310 dt 4/12/2014
was sent to mysore to vishakapatnam it was delivered after 6 days.

the service is very very poor .

regarding the above i wanted to go to consumer forum kindly let me know the procedure immediatelly.

j.r.ramesh
09448208625
Sujathas

Dec 5, 2014

delivery not done

we had couriered a consignment through professional from Kolhapur to Ambernath. consignment is still undelivered after 7 days of dispatch. The customer service staff is utterly unprofessional in its dealing with the customers. I was made to contact different offices , over and above inspite of having a unique consignment note number , I was made to repeat the whole contact and address details of the customer for their ease. The information i got was no different from what was mentioned in the track status (in transit). The customer service executive without informing transfers the line to another lady saying that i am taking time to obtain the address. How much more pathetic can professional get in its unprofessionalism remains to be seen. The delivery status is still unknown. Professional in its website has not provided any complaint escalation contacts. Its like once you pay up we are at the mercy of these unprofessional people.

If any senior accountable responsible person at professional is taking note of the listed complaints, kindly look into the matter. I can be contacted on the number given in the signature line.

Sujatha
bnpshetty

Dec 2, 2014

courier not delivered to my adress

Dear sir professional courier is the worst company,they are not delivering the materials to the adress.wen courier comes they speak rudely and say come and take the courier if you want.no door delivery we are doimg free of service without any thing..

my question why the hell company is doing this ...i am really depressed because of this..
C Sampath

Nov 28, 2014

Courier not delivered

very very bad service & Lazy and Arrogant Staff, no support at all.

how do i get my courier plz help me out.
kumari_shruti

Oct 27, 2014

Courier recieved but hald f the things were missing

My consignment Number-DLR 376329157 couriered on 18/10/2014 was recieved on 22/10/2014.I had sent 3 varities of dry fruits to my parents as Diwali gift.However when the pack was opened there was only one variety.I called the Jamshedpur curier office Ph No 7209379778 and also the delivery boy Phone no-92344348981 but they said we have delivered the product and it's your mistake taht you did not check before recieving it.
These people are real frauds,Most responsible and professional cheaters.Hate this couirer service.Indian Seeed Post is a better option the deliver on time and the products reach peoperly.Will never ever trust PROFESSION Curier.
abhilashfraiz

Oct 23, 2014

Courier not delivered even after 20 days

I sent a courier, a very important book to my friend living in Kolllam, Kerala on 4th October by professional courier from Ernakulam, Panampilly Nagar. They told me that the courier would reach by 8th octo. But today it is 23rd and the courier is not yet delivered to my friend. I contacted the respected branch in Kollam and they are not giving a satisfied answer. Then I phoned to the customer care section at Vennala, Ernakulam and lodged my complaint with consignment number. No measure is taken yet. My consignment number was 50422446. I have never seen such an irresponsible courier service. So careless and so irresponsible!
jimzmanuel

Oct 21, 2014

No response and Delay in delivery

The consignment reached at the courier office and they are not responded even after several enquiry. It was a important medical

document and the consignment reached at local office [Kammagondanahalli, Bangalore-560015]. The local office is hardly 250 meter

away and they delayed it for 1 day even after sever enquiry. The office manager response is too bad to the customers. If the officials

go through the complaint, check with the office for the above

---
Jimmy Manuel
Bheemappa Bandikeri

Oct 18, 2014

Carelessness in delivery

This is my 5th experience with professional courier that any courier that is addressed to me and it will be returned to the origin because they are so careless that they themselves are confused that from which delivery office covers my address.Finally they send it back to origin. This happened in my case for 5 times. It happened recently that I had received a call from professional courier that I have a courier from Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mumbai. Again I received same call asking for confirmation of address. It happened twice before 30/09/14.But finally the didnot deliver courier instead they returned it to origin without giving any reason (Courier No. KUR590320695). But bank people again sent it through same courier a week back. Toady only I received the courier. So this is the worst courier service I have seen in my life. So I request other people not to go for professional courier if you want to receive your courier in time.
Bheemappa Bandikeri
Mob: 9972317830

Carelessness in delivery

surajitbanerjee5

Oct 18, 2014

Courier Not Received

I was supposed to receive a urgent courier at kolkata which was dispatched from mumbai on dated 11 oct 2014.But today its 18 oct 2014 I havent received the courier. I am just wonder that how can a courier company take so much time to deliver an urgent material which was for one of my client & I am just counting the debits from my client for not providing the product.& my reputation is also going just worth to worst. I will suggest everyone ,please don't belief this courier company & not provide this company any kind of parcel to deliver.My consignment number is VPL915660035. My mane is Surajit Banerjee, Mob:8017107103. Please take the necessary action to this company.
muraliv30

Oct 16, 2014

Grievance- Post sent did not reached the recipient

I had sent post through your professional courier from Chennai (Kovilambakkam) to Pune Talawade on 9-Oct-2014 (MAA523695118), but till date it did not reached the place, I checked with the local professional courier (Kovilambakkam), and gave a complaint on 14-Oct-2014 (Morning), but till today I did not get any reply from the them, instead, they are asking me to call after 2 hrs, like this I had been calling them many times, please consider this as next level escalation and take action accordingly and please let me know the status of my post.

Murali.v
jyotsna2705

Oct 11, 2014

worst courier service I ever used

My father sent me a courier from delhi to bangalore on 5th October 2014 and the person assured that courier will reach within 48 hours and charged a hefty amount of 800 rs. But the courier has not reached even after 6 days. On tracking site it is showing that it was dispatched on 8th October. Now the person who took our courier is giving us various numbers to call on, talking rudely with us and not even picking up our phone most of the time. Worst courier service ever. No hope of receiving the courier now. Tracking id is del505490534
ruchasuchak

Oct 10, 2014

Professionsl Thiefs

I jus received my courier and i am horrified ton see that my stuff is missing... These people should change the name from professional courier to professional robbers.. My parents couriered me four pants from my home time and i received only two... two pants stolen in transit....

sajjan gas service hansi - Transfer of name on customer copy
    Dear sir/madam I have applied for transfer of name on my...
    pranav - Missing Balance in Paytm Account
    Hi I have checked my transaction history. Balance has...
    Aircel - vediotalkies balance refund 50₹
    It application activate automatically in my....
    Star Plus - Complaint against one of the series Airlines running at...
    Ananaya the leading lady in he series Airlines,should stop...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - stolen mobile at red fort
    Respected Sir, My father is 65 years old and doctor by...
    Competition Success Review - not even received a subscription issue
    sir,i had subscribed a combo offer for one year from...
    Reliance BIG TV DTH - RE: Set top box not working/CC Agents are rude
    Dear Rakesh, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    BSSC - lost registration no.
    Dear sir, Iam Ankit and I lost my registration no....
    Vijay Tv - saravanan meenatchi
    please change the jodi otherwise stop this serial