Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

Bajaj Allianz Life

Aug 30, 2016

cover not delivery 13th Days

I Am Bajaj Allianz Life Insurence Co.Ltd From Guntur I am Cover Booking 18/08/2016 But Still Date Not Delivery From Today 30/08/2016 Delivery Boys talking to customer customer came to office pick up the cover this is really worst courier & service
Anubhuti Dubey

Aug 23, 2016

WORST SERVICE...IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY

Worst service I ever seen. My courier is not delivered on time even on booking pro premium service. Their website is not updated and when I call them for the status they are not even proper responding. Very irresponsible personnel they have..very unprofessional people they are.. Even the delivery boy ask for few money even on very late delivery... This what they provide on the name of the service.....shame on you guys....I must say NEVER EVER GO WITH THEM.........NEVER PREFER THIS SERVICE......
Jinoyvis

Aug 18, 2016

Unprofessional behavior from Staff

Given its name, Professional couriers should be named as UNPROFESSIONAL couriers! I recently was a victim of unprofessional behavior of their Delivery Boy Mr. SANTHOSH of the Thrissur branch and subsequent immature response of their Thrissur Administration Manager Mr. Ashok.
One of my friends had couriered me a parcel from Thalassery and the delivery boy contacted me and informed me that around 3pm, in will be delivered at the bus stop of Karamuck church as they do not do door-door deliveries!
Around 3pm, the delivery boy called me again and told to to come to Velukumkal Canara branch as he cannot come to Karamuck Church!!
I went to this place which is 2 km from my place and asked for his ID. He informed me that the company does not provide any ids!!!
Thereafter I asked for a contact number of his boss and he rudely informed me to call anyone!!
I called their Admin manager of Throssur branch Ashokan, who promptly responded that if I do not want the parcel, Iam free to return it!!!
This speaks volumes of their professional behavior that your company exudes. I have not received this kind of behavior from any courier company that I have delay with in past.
I have raised a complaint,let's see what happens
Jinoy Viswan,
Karamuck, Thrissur
AnandVishwakarma

Aug 17, 2016

Unprofessional, Rude people

My sister courier me through professional courier from Banglore. Today morning I got a call from Banglore that lady is from banglore professional courier and said they deliver once in a week in my area if I need it urgently I can collect it and provided me my area professional courier no., but when I called on that no the lady who picked my call was shouting on me initially I thought I have dialed a wrong no I confirmed is that professional courier no. She confirmed I dialed a correct no but she was not ready to listen my concern n disconnected call.
After all this I called the Banglore no from which I got call and there also the lady who picked my call was rude n disconnected.
I'm wondered why it's named "Professional Courier".
It should be "Unprofessional couriers" or "Rude couriers"
manish8284

Aug 17, 2016

WORST COURIER SRVICE IN PUNE

I am expecting my courier to be delivered since 10-12 days now today is 18th Aug 2016. My courier number is 0271105382 of PROFESSIONAL COURIER. On friday 12th Aug 16 I received call from Professional courier mumbai office saying that Lady at the address on which courier supposed to dispatch said it was no her courier.
But fact is that No one has came to deliver the courier, no one called me regarding my address verification. Then I called pune contact 9225602661 of professional courier on 12th Aug 16 to clear the confusion he said the courier will be dispatchd by next day on 13th Aug 16. but no one has came. Again I called him on tuesday on 16th Aug 16 he told me the same courier will be dispatchd by today evening.. but i didnt gt my courier since today 18th aug 2016.
If Professional courier cannot delivered courier in time you should close the service.
Professional courier a very pathetic service i ever experienced compare to other services
Sathya92

Aug 15, 2016

WORST SERVICE

My Bill No : MAA534772028
On monday(8/8/2016) i sent a courier from chennai to pune (RECEIPT of RAILWAY)they promised me to deliver on wedsenday but after running from pillar to post and thearting them that police complaint will be given, instead of delivering they asked us to take delivery from there office which was ten kilometers away on Saturday (13/8/2016) from our given address.
Because of there delay we have to pay extra 1500RS/- to railway Authority for releasing our consignment.
When hole episode was happening we got irresponsible,unauthorized, immature, answer from PROFESSIONAL COURIERS !!!!
SO PLEASE GO FOR SOME COURIER
kishormishra

Aug 13, 2016

Courier Not dispatched

My Consignment No BDQ2748657
I am not getting the status and your representative is saying consignment is not received, now he is not picking my Calls.

Contact No : 9762357854
please look in this matter urgently.
Worst Service i have faced .
AGhosh2016

Aug 11, 2016

Professional Courier - No sign of Professionalism

Worst courier service.Worst Customer Care.Dont know why they are still running this courier service if they
will never deliver the couriers.Never use this courier service,it will never be delivered & the customer care
will never pick up your phone.
It will be better if you go and deliver the courier yourself instead of giving it to them.
Waste of money & time.
Ravindra Kumar Bajhaiya

Aug 11, 2016

consignment not receive

My Courier Id : 589193 booked Dt 02-08-2016
I haven't received the courier. I called professional Customer care center, They told my product is going wrong way. By tracking the consignment it show in Nasik But consignment is booked to Dantewada 494449 (on Jagdalpur Region) Chhattisgarh.
I need to know the status of the courier.
Worst service I have ever seen.
Angel Stella mary

Jul 28, 2016

delay of the courier

I had to receive the small parcel of sticker of invitation card whch was dispatched on monday from K.R market whch sin bangalore .
But I had been d person frm tiday mrng and d lady who attends d call is so rude she does not kbw to speak to a customer and she disconnectes d cal wit out giving any notification to d customer whch s more irritating.
When I raised my tone dn d lady informed me that her person would come in next 10mins, bt the delivery person came b4 10mins .
How is it possible ??I think jst bcoz of my rude tone I got my parcel delivered today if not I must hav been waiting for tmrw.I would say worst experience I had wit professional courier .
Plz look into it and tak action al customers vl b d same
Sanvio

Jul 27, 2016

Uncultered people working in professional courier service

I had booked a very important document with higher priority on 23/7/16 but till date the the courier was not able to traced by the bastards who have given the name "professional courier".they don't have manners discipline to understand the question or query what the customer is trying to tell, instead they speak very cheaply .i really don't understand which fucker has hired such fucking people to run their fucking courier business. Never ever in my life I would use this courier service .
PavanBhandari

Jul 26, 2016

Delivery

Hello Team,

My courier with number ANK706859 that was sent from ankola on 20th July 2016 is not yet delivered to me. I understand if it was a big product that caused the delay but it is just a 250gm box that was sent.
I also called the kondapur courier office to check on the status 4 days back. They said we have got the box but at the moment we don't have the delivery boy so we will send it tomorrow. After successive complaints I finally got a call today, 26th July 2016. I was expecting that I will finally get the box but they just called to me say it's raining outside so we cannot come today and will deliver it tomorrow.

I questioned them back about the delay and they said that the parcel was received yesterday. 4 days back I already had got a confirmation that the box was delivered in kondapur hyderabad by the HYD team. Not sure whom to believe and whom not to. This will be the last time that I used professional courier.

Be professional to earn your name.
GURUDEVMOTORS

Jul 20, 2016

COURIER DESPATCH

We have sent a courier from chennai to Pune Airway Bill No.MAA196063649 dt.23-06-2016. Today we have shocked that this courier was not dispatched so far. We are in receipt your bill with CD for June'2016. While going through the CD also we found it was not delivered till 30-06-2016.

We are very much disappointed, please look in to this matter immediately and give us the feedback with details of dispatch with acknowledgment copies.

b.srinivasan. cell:98416 96564 email:accounts1@gurudevtata.in
for GURUDEV MOTORS PVT LTD
1090, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, ARUMBAKKAM
CHENNAI 600 106.
Ravivasuragav

Jul 19, 2016

not received the courier

One courier was booked on 15.7.2016 at Pondicherry Professional courier office addressed to Dharapuram cirty. ;But the courier has not been recieved for 6 days. After the enquiry made at Pondicheery and Dharapuram they were not property taken any steps to deliver the courier property. It is seems to very worst service of the Professional courier service.
vkmi33

Jul 15, 2016

Professional courier

Even charging 150, claimed as pro premium those arrogant idiots didn't deliver my parcel for more than a week. And only after we called they responded that they don't have courier boys at kozhikode to deliver .if u don't have courier boys in a big courier company, WHY THE F..K U ARE RUNNING a courier company.
And finally those A..h..es asked my customer to come to their office if she needs.
Prakash Marathe

Jul 15, 2016

Non delivery of Docket and no response

Courrier sent from our Bengaluru office on 8th July 2016 with Docket no. Blr8200052494 was not received till 15th July 2016.
On enquiring in your Pune office, Iwas given office no 02066048851 of Jangli Maharaj Road.This office seems to be closed as no body is lifting the phone.What do you expect me to do to receive the docket delivery?
WE HAVE EXTREMELY GOOD SERVICE FROM OTHER COURRIER LIKE MARUTI COURRIER.
Will avoid using Professional Courrier in future and advise others to do the same.
Richi K

Jul 6, 2016

Missing Items

Package sent from Vidyaranyapura to Madikeri via Professional couriers (Consignment no:BLR640143298) on 4th July 2016, was not delivered completely as few items were missing in the courier. No action taken from proffessional courier office.

Please Help me to resolve this issue ASAP.
Arindam@2016

Jul 6, 2016

Worst courier service ever

Worst courier service.I have used many other courier services earlier and this is the first time I have used professional courier & the experience is very very bad. They told that they have called on the mobile number mentioned in the courier & asked to collect from their office which is not true at all.Also what is the meaning of courier service if we have to collect from their office.I have never faced this issue from any other courier services before.Totally unprofessional behaviour.......
S@kina

Jul 5, 2016

Worst courier service

Worst courier service..not ready to deliver the courier to my address stating that cannot understand how to come,even though explaining the address, instead telling me to receive my courier from their office. If all the customer have to go and receive their parcel from their office what's the use of opening a courier service. Better hire people who can do their job and not ordering or giving lame reason for not doing their job
meenakshi987

Jul 1, 2016

Unprofessional courier lackadaisical service

Professional courier office which caused this issue is located at Hoodi Circle. Do not even think of using their service if you really care for your documents/parcel.
My courier which is an important document was delivered to the wrong address. We had the delivery boy bring him along with us to locate the document.He knew he is caught now so he said he dint deliver and someone else delivered. If he din deliver how did he know where and who has the letter. He made multiple versions of his story to escape.
Courier office folks supported the delivery boy saying he is a new boy mistakes happen your letter will not go anywhere. You need to track where is your letter using tracking ID. We are professionals !!! So my letter goes to wrong address and its my job to find where it is. Which we did we went to every possible person who could have and we din't find.

The courier boy made entry in my apartment at security and handed the letter to neighboring apartment security office. Since we were not at home we asked him to put it in our letter box. He carelessly went and handed it to completely different apartment. I called him since 8 AM to 1240 AM in the morning asking where have you given my letter. No correct information was coming. Asked him to come and show the person whom he gave he made us wait saying will be there in 15 min, 5 min next statement was "you know the courier office come and collect it there!!!!" we go there he is sitting idle there. The office is 5 minutes when we searched on the maps. He simply made us wait. On saying we will complaint - this boy says I don't care. !!!
Do not use there service because they have class apart business standards and bunch of goons sitting in the office to fight with you as they have no work any ways.
meenakshi987

Jul 1, 2016

Unprofessional courier lackadaisical service

My courier which is an important document delivered to the wrong address.

The courier boy made entry in my apartment at security and handed the letter to neighboring apartment security office. Since we were not at home we asked him to put it in our letter box. He carelessly went and handed it to completely different apartment. I called him since 8 AM in the morning asking where have you given my letter. No correct information was coming. Asked him to come and show the person whom he gave he made us wait saying will be there in 15 min, 5 min next statement was you know the courier office come and collect it there!!!! we go there he is sitting idle there. The office is 5 minutes when we searched on the maps. He simply made us wait. On saying we will complaint - this boy says I don't care. !!!
ajjupandey

Jun 29, 2016

Worst Courier Service
My courier is booked on 15 june 2016 from Malanjkhand (distt Balaghat, MP) to Lucknow, UP No. BGT856571, but not received till date. I contacted them on call multiple times but no clear response. This is height of irresponsibility from this courier company.
I will never use or recommend anyone this worst Professional Courier.
Johnkunnathu

Jun 26, 2016

Irresponsible courier company

I sent a packet via professional couriers. It has't reached its destination even after 8 months, nor have they compensated for it. They are irresponsible. I wouldn't use their service any more, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
sumitaggarwalg

Jun 19, 2016

Worst Courier Service

My courier is booked on 2nd june from Mumbai to Gurgaon but received till date. I contacted them on call multiple times but no clear response. They ever didn't know where is package. This is height of irresponsibility from this courier company.
I will never use or recommend anyone this worst Professional Courier.
Naveent

Jun 12, 2016

Pathetic Service

Ref. no. DDN202022335. consignment booked from Dehradun to Bangalore, containing medicines for my parents,not reached yet. Worst and pathetic service. Illiterate staff. Unapproachable Managers. You call customer care... they provide you 100 of numbers but no one take a responsibility to trace your packet and confirm. MY ADVISE TO ALL DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Jaquar Bathroom Fittings - Poor design of health faucet lever
    This is very unfortunate that how such a world wide...
    SSC - server problem
    My exam was on 27aug in 3rd shift. Centre was apex academy...
    Godrej - Continuous Problem In Godrej Refrigerator
    Dear Sir Complaint lodged on 28.08.2016 Please refer...
    Mts India - Internet not working in Prepaid Wifi Dongle
    Dear Sir, We have purchased mblaze prepaid Wifi dongle...
    genius nicer dicer plus - damage product
    I receive damage product of genius nicer dicer plus order...
    mobile number - Calls by unknown no
    I have been getting repeated calls from 8052615726 even...
    BSES - Non working of street light
    Street light in front of 1015, Mukherjee Nagar is not...
    Fbb SBI STYLEUP CARD - Deactivate the card
    Please De-active (Disconnect) the my SBI Card which is...
    Traffic Police of Gurgaon - Road Closed to DLF Phase3, W block
    Hi, Deep Pain & Frustration... This is exactly what...
    EMudra. Issue of duplicate PAN card - Not getting PAN card applied in the Month of March
    In March 2016 an application for issue of duplicates PAN...