Professional Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Courier

shreedhar naidu

Dec 17, 2014

consignment sent back without delivery.

Dear Sir/s,

I bring the following to your information.

On 9th of Dec.2014 I had renewed a vehicle policy with ICICI LOMBARD,
Mumbai.

On the same day a hard-copy of the same policy was couriered thru your
esteemed Couriers.

The concerned official, that is, the delivery person, in Doddanekundi
Branch, Bangalore, deliberately sent it back to the point of origin with a note
that the concerned person (that is I) is shifted out of the given address.

When confronted in the office, the delivery person argued with me that the
address given by me is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

His contention was the locality which I mentioned was ‘GOVINDA REDDY
LAYOUT’ in address, which according to him is NONSENSE and it, should have
been ‘NISARGA LAYOUT’ and there is no layout as I have mentioned.

Further, upon enquiry with your other staff in the office, they are delivering
scores of consignments addressed as ‘GOVINDA REDDY LAYOUT’.

And this is not the first time this has happened to me with the same delivery
person. The earlier occasion was, in Feb/March of this year, a consignment
shipped in the name of my daughter from Chennai was delivered to the wrong person.
Confronted, he pleaded guilty and delivered the same the next day with profound
apologies and assured me that this will not happen in the future.

I feel aggrieved as the matter is of serious nature as my consignment is of
Vehicle insurance, as the insurer, ICICI LOMBARD, should not conclude that
I have deliberately misled them with wrong locality and I am cheating them to
secure and insurance.

Shreedhar Naidu
shreenaidu@hotmail.com
somasundar.p@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014

The delivery person taken money

Hello Team,

I had sent a gift parcel to coimbatore GN Mills. It weighs 500 gms. I had paid 250 Rs. The delivery has taken 50 Rs extra on delivery with my friend. It's realy bad. Then why the hell you took 250 Rs.
ramesh j.r

Dec 13, 2014

delay in delivery

i have sent 1 parcel of 1 kg from mysore to vishakapatnam vide courier rt no mys16976437 dt 9/12/2014

till 13 /12/ 2014 the cosignment was not delivered. further another consignment no mys16976310 dt 4/12/2014
was sent to mysore to vishakapatnam it was delivered after 6 days.

the service is very very poor .

regarding the above i wanted to go to consumer forum kindly let me know the procedure immediatelly.

j.r.ramesh
09448208625
Sujathas

Dec 5, 2014

delivery not done

we had couriered a consignment through professional from Kolhapur to Ambernath. consignment is still undelivered after 7 days of dispatch. The customer service staff is utterly unprofessional in its dealing with the customers. I was made to contact different offices , over and above inspite of having a unique consignment note number , I was made to repeat the whole contact and address details of the customer for their ease. The information i got was no different from what was mentioned in the track status (in transit). The customer service executive without informing transfers the line to another lady saying that i am taking time to obtain the address. How much more pathetic can professional get in its unprofessionalism remains to be seen. The delivery status is still unknown. Professional in its website has not provided any complaint escalation contacts. Its like once you pay up we are at the mercy of these unprofessional people.

If any senior accountable responsible person at professional is taking note of the listed complaints, kindly look into the matter. I can be contacted on the number given in the signature line.

Sujatha
bnpshetty

Dec 2, 2014

courier not delivered to my adress

Dear sir professional courier is the worst company,they are not delivering the materials to the adress.wen courier comes they speak rudely and say come and take the courier if you want.no door delivery we are doimg free of service without any thing..

my question why the hell company is doing this ...i am really depressed because of this..
C Sampath

Nov 28, 2014

Courier not delivered

very very bad service & Lazy and Arrogant Staff, no support at all.

how do i get my courier plz help me out.
kumari_shruti

Oct 27, 2014

Courier recieved but hald f the things were missing

My consignment Number-DLR 376329157 couriered on 18/10/2014 was recieved on 22/10/2014.I had sent 3 varities of dry fruits to my parents as Diwali gift.However when the pack was opened there was only one variety.I called the Jamshedpur curier office Ph No 7209379778 and also the delivery boy Phone no-92344348981 but they said we have delivered the product and it's your mistake taht you did not check before recieving it.
These people are real frauds,Most responsible and professional cheaters.Hate this couirer service.Indian Seeed Post is a better option the deliver on time and the products reach peoperly.Will never ever trust PROFESSION Curier.
abhilashfraiz

Oct 23, 2014

Courier not delivered even after 20 days

I sent a courier, a very important book to my friend living in Kolllam, Kerala on 4th October by professional courier from Ernakulam, Panampilly Nagar. They told me that the courier would reach by 8th octo. But today it is 23rd and the courier is not yet delivered to my friend. I contacted the respected branch in Kollam and they are not giving a satisfied answer. Then I phoned to the customer care section at Vennala, Ernakulam and lodged my complaint with consignment number. No measure is taken yet. My consignment number was 50422446. I have never seen such an irresponsible courier service. So careless and so irresponsible!
jimzmanuel

Oct 21, 2014

No response and Delay in delivery

The consignment reached at the courier office and they are not responded even after several enquiry. It was a important medical

document and the consignment reached at local office [Kammagondanahalli, Bangalore-560015]. The local office is hardly 250 meter

away and they delayed it for 1 day even after sever enquiry. The office manager response is too bad to the customers. If the officials

go through the complaint, check with the office for the above

---
Jimmy Manuel
Bheemappa Bandikeri

Oct 18, 2014

Carelessness in delivery

This is my 5th experience with professional courier that any courier that is addressed to me and it will be returned to the origin because they are so careless that they themselves are confused that from which delivery office covers my address.Finally they send it back to origin. This happened in my case for 5 times. It happened recently that I had received a call from professional courier that I have a courier from Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mumbai. Again I received same call asking for confirmation of address. It happened twice before 30/09/14.But finally the didnot deliver courier instead they returned it to origin without giving any reason (Courier No. KUR590320695). But bank people again sent it through same courier a week back. Toady only I received the courier. So this is the worst courier service I have seen in my life. So I request other people not to go for professional courier if you want to receive your courier in time.
Bheemappa Bandikeri
Mob: 9972317830

Carelessness in delivery

surajitbanerjee5

Oct 18, 2014

Courier Not Received

I was supposed to receive a urgent courier at kolkata which was dispatched from mumbai on dated 11 oct 2014.But today its 18 oct 2014 I havent received the courier. I am just wonder that how can a courier company take so much time to deliver an urgent material which was for one of my client & I am just counting the debits from my client for not providing the product.& my reputation is also going just worth to worst. I will suggest everyone ,please don't belief this courier company & not provide this company any kind of parcel to deliver.My consignment number is VPL915660035. My mane is Surajit Banerjee, Mob:8017107103. Please take the necessary action to this company.
muraliv30

Oct 16, 2014

Grievance- Post sent did not reached the recipient

I had sent post through your professional courier from Chennai (Kovilambakkam) to Pune Talawade on 9-Oct-2014 (MAA523695118), but till date it did not reached the place, I checked with the local professional courier (Kovilambakkam), and gave a complaint on 14-Oct-2014 (Morning), but till today I did not get any reply from the them, instead, they are asking me to call after 2 hrs, like this I had been calling them many times, please consider this as next level escalation and take action accordingly and please let me know the status of my post.

Murali.v
jyotsna2705

Oct 11, 2014

worst courier service I ever used

My father sent me a courier from delhi to bangalore on 5th October 2014 and the person assured that courier will reach within 48 hours and charged a hefty amount of 800 rs. But the courier has not reached even after 6 days. On tracking site it is showing that it was dispatched on 8th October. Now the person who took our courier is giving us various numbers to call on, talking rudely with us and not even picking up our phone most of the time. Worst courier service ever. No hope of receiving the courier now. Tracking id is del505490534
ruchasuchak

Oct 10, 2014

Professionsl Thiefs

I jus received my courier and i am horrified ton see that my stuff is missing... These people should change the name from professional courier to professional robbers.. My parents couriered me four pants from my home time and i received only two... two pants stolen in transit....
sathishkuamr_sk@yahoo.com

Oct 8, 2014

courier not delivered

Courier sent from Palghat to Bangalore on 29th Sep (Consignment no.PGT14387016) courier reached Bangalore on 1st Oct in Bangalore ,till 7th October it is not delivered
divyansh0612

Oct 7, 2014

Irresponsible and worst service

Sent a courier on 29th September, 2014 to PATNA from Aurangabad. I have been told and assured that it will be delivered before 4th October. It contained an important form whose submission deadline is 7th October.
C. NOTE NUMBER is IXU227194. It has not been delivered yet and surely caused a huge loss to me. Moreover after such a tedious and failed attempt to contact your customer care, I came to know that you have diverted my courier on wrong route and it will take another 3-4 days to reach patna (as told by you- NOT RELIABLE AT ALL).

I made myself such a fool by relying on your words. I just needed to check internet for your reviews. Leave other websites, your own website is flooded with worst reviews, i have ever read for any company. Feeling disgusted and pitty on your service.

Well these words will not affect you anymore. So I am going to file a case against your company. You will be receiving the court order shortly.

PS : AND YES DO ONE MORE THING. FIND MY COURIER WHERE EVER IT IS, AND THROW IT IN DUSTBIN AS IT IS OF NO USE TO ANYBODY.
Hillary

Oct 4, 2014

Pathetic Service

Misguiding and Misleading the customers. Only the name is Professional Couriers, but in fact they and there service is HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
My consignment has been lying in their sub-office since 4 days and yet not delivered to me.
They are just playing the fool with customers time and money. Suboffice says consignment sent to branch office in the morning. Branch office says we have not received any such consignment. On multiple follow ups Branch office confesses that they sub office has never sent your consignment and it is still lying in their office.
No idea if I would receive it or not. People just beware before you deal with professional couriers. As far as possible avoid them. India post is much cheaper and faster than Professional couriers
anu91

Oct 1, 2014

very bad service..

i had send a parcel from Banglore to kochi... and it did not get delivered on time.... i called up the banglore office and they said that they have send it to kochi and u may contact kochi office for further details.... the kochi office people were so useless that they said they recieved the parcel and it will take more time to get it delivered and hanged up the call very arrogantly... so i told all my friends and family not to send any parcel from this professional couriers who dont have any professionalism in them......
Colourmet

Sep 23, 2014

No Service for Chakan MIDC Phase III behind Volks Wagon Plant

Our Customer from Vatva GIDC, Gujarat has send us the parcel which has been received by your Chakan Branch and not delivered to our Plant at Chakan MIDC, Phase III. Whereas there is big companies are here around us and your chakan branch has reply us that they don't have service to this area which is not acceptable.

When other courier companies are giving services for this area then why your company is denying?
I think you have to improve your service else it will be big loss for you.

Our Docket No. AMD4851124 dt 16/09/2014 Ahemdabad to Pune Chakan MIDC.
pravindasari27

Sep 19, 2014

Courier is not delivered

I did the courier from bangalore to Bhiwandi thane (mumbai) but it is not delivered. When I contact the customer care no one is pickup the call. On 11th Sep 2014 I did the courier still it is showing in the Tacking "ON TRANSIT". Consignment Number : BLR38090889. Please take my complaint & deliver my Courier ASAP.
ankitnitrr

Sep 19, 2014

courier not deliver

professional courier is a third class company i courier 70 consignment through professional courier out of 20 not deliver or deliver with broken conduction
vtkani

Sep 18, 2014

courier not received

My name is M.vellaithamaraikani . i was send my courier at 13/9/14.The courier is still not reach the place.so please give me the information about the parcel and time of delivery. my id MAA523086582
CHOPPADANDI

Sep 17, 2014

LETTER WRONG DELIVERED

THE CONSIGNMENT NO:CPD 3209 WAS WRONGLY DELIVERED TO
ANDHRA BANK ZONAL OFFICE KARIMNAGAR INSTEAD OF KDCCBANK KARIMNAGAR.

WE HAVE SENT THE COVER ON 05/09/14 AND IT WAS REACHED ON 06/09/14 TO ANDHRA BANK.

WHO IS RESPOSIBLE FOR THIS WRONG DELIVERY AND THE CONCERNED PERSON IS NOT TAKING CARE OF THE ISSUE.

THE COVER CONTAINS A CHEQUE WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE CUSTOMER.

WHO IS GOING TO TELL THE ANSWER TO THE CUSTOMER.

PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE ISSUE..

REGARDS
SRILATHA
unni.cie@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2014

Lazy and Arrogant Staff

Delivery staff asked me to collect parcel from Office at GB Road, Palakkad. When contacted by 5 PM the goods are yet to received there, and to verify that the front office took almost half-an-hour, as they are engaged in chit-chats. When contacted the delivery staff again, I was asked to wait for another half-an-hour, and when questioned, speaks foul language, as I have committed some crime. On the next day another man directed me to collect the parcel from the office, otherwise it will be returned as unclaimed. If you could not delivery at door, please don't accept the goods, there are another Courier companies. Worst Service faced ever in my life, as if we were accepting some gifts from the courier. Lazy front office, arrogant delivery staff. Hope the company won't survive long with this service
Unnikrishnan, 9446518042
mkalyan.abap@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014

Courier not delivered

Courier No: BLR145053098 I have booked on 25/08/2014. today date is 03/08/2014 still courier was not received and I was following from past 4 days no proper response and finally they are telling courier is missing...

Please any one can help me this.?

Nagakalyan.m

+91-8058645128Love Guru Contact - +91-8058645128Love Guru Contact
    +91-8058645128Love Guru Contact +91-8058645128Love...