pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

Devgan Enterprises

Sep 14, 2014

G.O.Switch is not working

There is problem in our G.O.Switch.As its one blade struck and not coming out
due this when one fuse blown pspc man try to cut-off the switch.one blade is not coming out .Than we complaint on 10-09-2014
my complaint no 585788 on phone no 5055510.But up to now no action taken to repair the same you are to request pl. look into the matter try to solve the problem
With Regards
Mobile:97800 10539
UDHAM SINGH MADRA

Sep 5, 2014

PSPCL METERS SHUT DOWN

DEAR SIR,MAM TODAY 05.09.2014 9 A.M. OUR 16 DIFFERENT METERS OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD DESTROYED AFTER BURNING. SO KINDLY REQUESTED PLZ REPLACE THESE IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE DURING THE NIGHT WE WILL FACE B MORE PROBLEMS. OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CHILDREN ARE PREPARING SCHOOL EXAMS. IF THIS PROBLEM DOES NOT SOLVE WITHIN 4 HOURS THEY WILL NOT DO PROPER STUDY . NEAR CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY VILLAGE LOHAR MAJRA KALAN,DIST. FATEHGARH SAHIB,
rjpspcl

Aug 27, 2014

cant pay my bill online site is not working

Pspcl mobile app or bill paying site is not working so i am suffering lot to pay my bill online
sanjeev sachdeva

Aug 22, 2014

metre reading is not showing properly

My electricity metre was dead and it was changed this week. Aftre changing metre the metre reading is not showing properly sometime it shows 0 unis after secods 450 units aftre seconds 900 units .metre is not working properle . Please solve my problem. T Thankig you. My ac no is W25/MR530247M. Sanjeev kumar sachdeva. St no 16 Tedi road. Govindsar. Newshimla puri Ludhiana
Ph no 9780844455
jk mittal

Aug 21, 2014

un proper supply of electricity

Khetto me sirf 3 hour light de rahe hai aur 2 din baad reverse chakker pe electricity kar dete hai motor sari raat kam nahi karti koi se or sdo sunvai nahi karta hai
Joginder singh s/o gurbachan singh vill bhindra sangrur
M 9463872988
Gagandeep saini

Aug 18, 2014

wires too close to our house

Fraud of line man and engineers . I the member of Brij nagar welafare society want to complaint against line mans and engineers . i dont understand why today the wires those were in the center of the road and in the right position is now shifted today closer to my house , which are almost touching our house , and in the reach of even 5 year olf children... now who will the responsible if any miss-happening occurs ?? why those wires which were in the center of the road shifted closer to our house ??? As usual no body will b responsible and no body will hear to our complaints ...

Aug 6, 2014

low voltage

There is problem of very low voltage near about 80 to90 voltage only i complait many times but complait is not resolved till now plz help my adress:- Bhupinder singh bajwa (ASI punjab police)H.no.-308,Guru angad dev colony,jandoli road,rajpura town cell:7355226841
ubhi115

Aug 4, 2014

not receiving electricity bill

RESPECTED SIR,
MERA EK SAAL TU BILL NAHI A REHA . SDO SAHIB NU V KEHA GEA HA PUR KOE V SUNVAHE NAHI HO RAHE. HAR MAHENA BILL LAAN JAANA PANDA HA. KAE VAR TA LAST DATE V LANG JANDE HA. MEERA A/C NO. 3000214655 . SUKHWINDER SINGH PLOT NO. 115, INDUSTRIAL AREA PH 9 MOHALI. OFFICE WICH PATTA KARDE HA TE KEHA JANDA HA KE TUHADA BILL PRINT HOEA HA PUR DELIVERY BOY NU PUCHDE HA TA OH KEHDA HA KE TUHADA BILL PRINT HE NAHI HOEA. SIR I REQUESTED U TO SEE ABOUT THIS.
THANKING YOU,
singh document

Aug 1, 2014

VOLTAGE PROBLEM

HELLO SIR

We live in Khushal enclave, Bhabat, Zirakpur. There are low voltage problem in whole colony. Transfer are sparking. so

please requested you that problem solve as soon as.
Mann saab

Jul 31, 2014

denied accepting load fees before the due date by saying that v have submitted cash

Respected sir/mam
as we know last date of increasing home load is 31st july but the batala main pspcl office denied our file after 11.00am saying dat they hav submitted the whole cash for this month and cant accept application. And even the related employee was not present there and it ws said by other officials that he is in judicial court for some personal work.
And even they said that you have to submitt late fees now and still its 31st. Please help us and save from these additional charges. If an employee goes for his individual work then there must hav any alternative employee
rkdeepak

Jul 28, 2014

Inflated Electricity bill,wrong metre reading

I am consumer of PSPCL wide a/c no.W32GT322976F.Sir many a times our bill comes wrong
due to wrong reading.Just today we recieved the bill for the period from 19/06/2014 to 20/07/2014
The reading is shown as 110279 to 115882.and the bill is raised for 5603 units.Our actual
reading as on 28/07/2014 as checked by us is 111870 and the actual consumption comes to 1591
units on 28/07/2014 instead of 5603 on 20/07/2014.and the bill is inflated due to wrong metre reading.
This type of actions causes great mental harrassment to us.So your goodself is requested to
send us the rectified bill and instruct your staff to have due care as this type of mistake does not
occur again.

Callous attitude of PSPCL employes of Sarna Sub Division

The superintending Engineer
PSPCL Gurdaspur Punjab

CALLOUS ATTITUDE OF PSPCL STAFF IN SARNA SUB DIVISION

I Lt Col Retd Jagjit Singh Sahi R/o Kila Darshan Singh Batala have an agriculture Farm in Village KathlaurTeh pathankot. Two of my tubewells are connected through the transformer of Chowdry Dilawar singh of Village Kathlaur. This transmission line became inoperative on the evening of 3rd Jun 2014 during storm and this breakdown of line remains so even after a lapse of 52 days during the paddy season. Running from pillar to post, approaching the senior officers upto the SDO Sarna sub division has not helped. Sowing of paddy could not be done in the absence of tube well waters. This may please be treated as man made catastrophe and the farmers of the area be compensated for their inability to irrigate their fields during the prime season.
2. This is for your information and necessary action please

H`noble Chief Minister Punjab
vinodbansal

Jul 10, 2014

Excess Load on Transfarmer

We are facing Fluctuation problem on daily problem. Also fuse of transfarmer Sparked out on daily basis. Whole street is facing problem of that. kindly install new transfarmer so that problem should be solved.

Vinod bansal
Ganesh Nagar
Street No 8
Bathinda
Mb- 9888585317
E-mail- vinodbansal@hdfclife.com
raghbir singh

Jun 11, 2014

Wrong installation of poles and line against approved map and rules.

Respected Sir/Mam,
we are three victims persons namely Raghbir singh s/o Karnail singh,Nirmal singh s/o Sukdev singh and Darsan singh s/o Lal singh V.P.O.DALEL SINGH WALA,DIST./TEH.-MANSA of wrong installation of poles and passing wrong line routes of newly built grid of DALEL SINGH WALA GRED. Accoring to sketch/map which is approved by dept. routes of lines toward village Bappiana(24hour),dalel singh wala(24hours and farm motors) are totally wrong . Due to this wrong action of J.E.Sukwinder Singh and S.D.O. BHIKHI we are facing very problems,major are- raw road(kachi pachi) going to farm is totally disturbed due to wrong installation of pole and line, distance between to poles is not equal various from place to place somewhere it is 148ft.,156ft, and 200ft,220ft etc. and bother our requests . we took map/sketch and reports of passing lines from newly built GRED of DALEL SINGH WALA to another villages through RTI and asked to J.E. and S.D.O. BHIKHI regarding wrong passing lines and distance between poles but they did not give us good response and disturbed our farm and roads. This all wrong things are doing to give benefits to their friends and for their who pay them bribe . It is also noted that some lines' exact length against approved sketch are also wrong.
so we are firmly request to you for speedy justice and punish guilty officers(J.E.,S.D.O.) , so that our farms save from wrong installation of lines and poles.
CONTACTS- 9915673899,9872245842(RAGHBIR SINGH),8968448842(NIRMAL SINGH)
raghbir singh

Jun 11, 2014

Wrong installation of poles and line against approved map and rules.

Respected Sir/Mam,
skt1969

Jun 5, 2014

INSTALLATION OF ELECTRIC POLES

Res. Sir
We the residents of Swaraj Enclave ChhajuMajra ( H. No. 251 , 239, 240, 243,244 )
We have given an application in Nov. 2013 for installation of Electricity Poles. Application was signed by SDO and was handed over to JE Mr. Rohit Vashishth.
We have remind many times but there is no action till date . Wires are hanging over the wodden poles. wooden poles have been fallen many times during this period . that is dangerous for all. Every Time Mr. Rohit Vashishth said “ do not worry your work will done.” But poles installation not done till date.
Sir You are requested to look into the mater to avoid mishappening in future and wooden poles would be repaced by electric poles.
Thanks & regards.
Sanjay Kumar # 251 , Swaraj Enclave Chhajumajra ( Mob.No. 8054342871 )
Narinder Rohilla # 240 , Swaraj Enclave Chhajumajra ( Mob.No. 9888921498 )
Gurjeet Singh # 244 , Swaraj Enclave Chhajumajra ( Mob.No. 9216333214 )
Amarjeet singh # 239 , Swaraj Enclave Chhajumajra
Surinder Pal # 243 , Swaraj Enclave Chhajumajra
bambagift

Jun 4, 2014

load problem

.Dear Sir,
We are all residents of Gali no. 5, Babu labh singh nagar, Jalandhar, We have a load problem which is not yet solved & we had complained against which.
We had talked with the officer incharges they insured us & they want to sort out but unfortunatey still we have load problem which cause us very harmfull to us & our home appliances, so many appliances of our area were damaged due to load, as you know required load is 240 but coming just 100 120.
We know this was time taking, .
It is requested to sort out the problem & relieve us from this problem of load.
Regards babu labh sing nager Gali no 5 pankaj handa h.no 146 a / sahil arora h.n146 b /deepak bamba h.no 271 munilal h.no 272 rakesh shrama h.no 265/ lalit kumar h.no 234 gurbaksh sing h.no 232 manjit sing h.no 223
parmjeet

May 30, 2014

VOLTAGE PROBLEMS

GAR PAR BHUT KAM VOLTAGE HAI RAAT KO TO PANKHA BHI NHI CHLTA HAI FREEZ BHI 2 BAR SHAD GYA HAI
Surjeet743

May 27, 2014

Low Voltage Problem

Low Voltage Problem

Sir mein # 1139, Sector-67, SAS Nagar Mohali mein rahta hu. Sir mere ghar ki voltage problem hai rat ko to pankha bhi nhi calta hai sir bura hal hai plss action lo sir bijli daftar me bhi bhut application di pichle 3 sal se de rhe hai par koi kuch nhi krta , voltage hi puri nhi hai sir. (9780363142 )
KIDZEE

May 26, 2014

negative response from XEN

dear sir/ mam,
i have already complaint online on 23 may 2014.my issue is that i applied for 3phase meter about 20 days ago and i have paid the fee but i did not get any response. even i called to XEN of my city but he also did not gave any reply. i m running kidzee pre school in my city so i have very small kids and it is very hard to keep them without AC. we have 5 AC and we can run only 1 AC at one time
because of low voltage.please listen my complaint. i want to make complaint against JE of my area. his name is Rajbir singh.

gurpreet kaur
KIDZEE

May 23, 2014

delay in issuing 3 phase meter

my name is gurpreet kaur.i am running kidzee pre school in patti (dist- tarn taran ).I applied to increase the load fron 2kg to 15kg. I have paid the fee of increasing load on 8 may 2014.but still nobody came to set up new meter.we have very small kids in the school but we can not run AC because of low load meter. I called many times in local pspcl office. but I did not get any response. moreover light is also fluctuated. we have fear of damage of AC. please do something .I will b thankful to you. one important thing, when ever we call to pspcl, nobody pick up phone. concerned JE of our area said to me that when we will have time , we will come. I think this is not the right answer. please help me. thanx

GURPREET KAUR
rashimmehra

May 23, 2014

wrong installation of transformer

Sir /mAdam,
I am rashim Mehra s/o inderkumar Mehra ,Amritsar.
Sir I have residential plot in avatar avenue (plot no. 268) corner plot.
The employees from pspcl installed polls exact nearmy plot where it is said it is for the transformer.
I want to inform you that transformer is exactly near the plot which can be dangerous to us in future.
There is a lot of space is vacant on the back of the lane where it can be installed.
Kindly do something ...
And solve this issue before the installation of transformer

Hopefully,
Rashim Mehra.
Phn. 09988657392
Avatar avenue near medical enclave
montomehra

May 22, 2014

I want to ask some question regarding pspcl

Ek connection teen saal pehle agar cut jaye kya woh re store ho sakta hai ya nahin agar haan ho sakta hai to kaise
parmjeet

May 19, 2014

low voltage problem

Sir mere ghar ki voltage problem hai rat ko to pankha bhi nhi calta hai sir bura hal hai plss action lo sir bijli daftar me bhi bhut application di pichle 3 sal se de rhe hai par koi kuch nhi krta ek tar se kam se kam 25 ghar ko supply di hai tar bhi 4mm ki dali hai voltage hi puri nhi hai sir ( gali no 3 kirti nagr Hoshiarpur ( 9417995173 )
jagmeet singh1234

May 3, 2014

power line

I belong villege bharana teh zira I want to inform you bharana is connected with 66kv sub station of khosa dal singh we are very upset about power cut yesterday (2/5 /2014)they cut the power supply at 9o'clock morning (2/5 /2014 ) and give power supply after 36 hour (3/5/2014 6pm ) but after 36 hour power supply is not working power supply is doing tripping when I ask about power supply they said not properly they can't find falt in 24hour line this line is onlly 2 km long we are very upset I hope you would take actoin earlier

360463 - registration number i forget
    sii have forget my registration number so please help me...
    IRCTC online booking portal - ACCOUNT DEBITED WITHOUT BOOKING
    i HAVE DONE THE BOOKING FROM CHENNAI EGMORE TO...
    SONY XPERIA - charging problem
    my mobile is put the charging in swtich off mode after...
    Income Tax Department - fraud
    name: Miss deepa bharwani sea-side building 2nd floor,...
    Flipkart.com - not refunded my money.... taken back the product
    My order no...OD101103391131925800.I have ordered power...
    aponline - late acception of my nativity application
    I'm studying b-tech final year, I had applied for a...
    EPASS - late acception of my nativity ceritficate
    I'm studying b-tech final year, I had applied for a...
    Ibps - ibps high cutoff's
    Sir please reduce the ibps po cutoff....
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - i got a mail..that i have won lottery
    here is the mail...is that true or failse..? Po Box...