pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

skmm

Jul 27, 2016

without metre and connection using electricity

DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS FOR GIVING US BETTER TODAY.YOUR EFFORTS ARE KEEN FOR OUR BETTER FUTURE.
THIS IS YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE USING ELECTRICITY WITHOUT METER AND CONNECTION IN THE GOVERNMENT PARK.THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL WAY.THEY ARE NOT PAY ANYTHING ANYWHERE.THIS IS NOT GOOD.WHY THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL.THIS AGAINST THE LAW AND NATION.LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS TO SAVE ELECTRICITY.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND QUICK ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.ADDRESS BELOW OF THESE PEOPLE.

SUB.STATION : GHEE MANDI,AMRITSAR
PUNJAB
RANJIT KAUR harinder kaur

Jul 27, 2016

TAX DEDUCTED FROM ARREARS

I GOT THE ARREAR OF PENSION OF THREE YEARS . BUT MY ANNUAL PENSION IS LESS THAN 2.50000 LAKH. AUTHORITY DEDUCTED TAX OF RS. 50000 FROM MY ARREARS OF PENSION WHICH IS WRONG . SO MY QUERY IS THAT CAN I GET THIS INCOME TAX DEDUCTION BACK . IF YES THAN WHAT IS THE METHOD FOR GETTING THE TAX BACK
Harjinder Aneja

Jul 22, 2016

Regarding the Electricity Pole

Two electricity cemented pole.Approx 20 ft lenght from last three years ago lying in front of my house and public are facing many problems due to of these poles and cause many diseases like water is not going in to the sewerage Please come and pick up these poles.

My house no is- 221/9 Avtar Nagar Jalandhar. Pincode -144001
My contact no. is- 9876364065
mohanmurlidhar

Jul 5, 2016

WIRE HANGING DANGEROUSLY

Respected sir , please note that. I am living in balachaur Punjab saler colony mandihani road. and informed many time J.E Vijay KUMAR and hand written complaint letter to them in front of SDO BALACHAUR THEY TOOK MY LATTER AND SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL LOOK THIS MATTER WHEN I ASK PLAESE GIVE ME COPY AS A PROFF THEY SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL DO VERY SOON. AND NOTHING HAPPEN LAST 2 YEAR. AND NOT GIVEN ME COPY OF MY LATTER OF COMPLAINT MY PROBLEM. main line 440v tilt on building side dangerously and ground level very lower. our window of building aluminums which is very danger it could happen any time big accident, I try many time to explain, but always J.E Vijay kumar said we don't have manpower please look in to matter. and do the need full as soon possible . I am very grateful to you. and my hope with you.
Lakhvinder Kaur

Jul 2, 2016

No Electricity supply in the School

There is no supply of electricity in our School at Genius Public School, Sector 69, Mohali, because one phase of power is out of order. Request you to please look into it and resolve at the earliest. Our Account Number is 3000153934. Complaint has already been booked telephonically, but no action has been taken till date.
Sangal

Jun 29, 2016

Undue electric charges for closed house

My consumer account number is 3003232825 and is located in Sector 110,TDI
city,Mohali.
My house is closed since March 25th 2016 and as such there is no
consumption of electricity. I am also away from India.
Inspite of that when I see on line I observe that about 200 unit charges
are made towards my connection per month.
May I request u to correct it. I shall start using the electricity from
21st of July 2016 .
My house will be closed without using electricity from 25th March to
21st July 2016 .
Request u to correct the bill.
Ur server of hr@psebindia.org rejects all mails.
Wishes
Request to inform me by mail.

AShok Sangal,
parveenchugh

Jun 22, 2016

service request no.4130805 dt.21/06/16

Res.Sir,
We registered a request no.4130805 dt.21/06/2016 the complaint closed without continue supply of electricity on till date do the needful.

thanks,

Parveen Chugh
Mob.9815626201
RAJAT MAHINDRU

Jun 21, 2016

BILL INCORRECT

R/ SIR,
IT IS REQUESTED THAT I RAJAT MAHINDRU S/O S. RAKESH MAHINDRU # EKJOT NAGAR PHAMRA LDH B.KE (LUDHIANA). MY METER NO. IS 3003171475, CURRENT BILL SHOWING YOUR SAB SYSTEM IS RS. 20,790/- WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG,IT SEEMS THAT SOME THING IS WRONG AT YOUR END ,MIGHT HAVE WRONG READING BY YOUR METER READER .SO,KINDLY DEPUTE YOUR ENGINEER IMMEDIATELY TO CHECK THE SAID WRONG BILL OR CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS&OBLIGED

Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area

The Chairman,
PSPCL Ltd. Punjab,
Patiala.

Subject:- Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area.

With due respect we would like to bring your hind notice that we are living in Gali no-18, Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar.

we are facing a power cut problem so many time this month that's every night the power supply is off for whole the night and we have logged a complaint for the same in 1912 so many time and not a single person came to resolve the issue and your representative are so much lazier. i have already complaint against him also.

complaint no. for the same are:-

1)3533597 2) 3873391 3) 3931305 4) 3933298 5) 3933872 6) 3933298 7) 4097935

We are suffering this major problem continuously.

Kindly resolve this problem so that we can receive an uninterrupted power supply

Your sincerely
sahilkundi

Jun 17, 2016

Daily Light Supply off from 11:00Pm to 3:30 AM

Hi Sir,

This is inform you that still I'm suffer from electricity cut problem it's observe from dated 15-06-2016 to till date daily Light Supply off from electricity department in night to early morning please do the needful action I'm registered complaint on 1912 but always 1912 representative ask to me ,sir it's a technical fault

Address - Opp.Pishori Camp,Near Model Town, G.T Road Chheharta, Khandwala ,Amritsar

Electricity Area - OCM Mill,Amritsar

Sahil Sharma
varinder vindu

Jun 13, 2016

not get salary

Director,
PSPCL,
Patiala.

Topic - Not receive salary.

I beg to say that i was a temporary employ of pspcl in peddy season under gupta electrical works of hoshiarpur. I workd two and half month but he gave me only one month salary, one and half month salary is pending. When i am asking about my salary to my contractor he doesn't give me any satisfy response. So please help me about this matter.
Varinder kumar s/o Paramjit singh village pachnangal po khushalpur teh garhshankar district hoshiarpur.
Contact no :- 9465141550
premparkash

Jun 8, 2016

one phase of meter is out of order

I, Prem Parkash, am residing in Flat No.401, Tricity Homes, Peermuchhalla, Zirakpur Distt Mohali for the last more than 3 years.

One phase of meter has gone out of order due to which some points of electricity mainly AC are not working.

Account No. is Z74BS223096M.

Nothing is due towards electricity bills.

It is therefore, requested that the above said meter installed in Flat No.401 may kindly be got repaired or replaced with one new.

With regards,

Prem Parkash
darshan bhagat

Jun 7, 2016

power failure

my self darshan lal 125 new amar nagar , jalandhar
my problem is after change of new wires our electric supply point has been changed , with the result to day is the 10 time when our power supply is fail. from transfer two phase remain where as one phase trip. it is the clear indication the power supply load is not equally distributed from transfer. i have made request every time to rectify this but no body is hearing it. please take appropriate action and resolve this problem
RAPOVA

May 30, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

Myself Harjit Singh having a/c No. 3001943399 & Cons. No. W23BL340780W. My Too Bills detail is as follow-:
Bill No. Dated Previous M. Reading Current M.Reading

1 ) 1091316C231929187 23.03.2016 5866 5911

2 ) 1091316E160949378 16.05.2016 5866 6042

The previous reading in both the Bills are same and I made the payment due to oversight . So request you to please justify the matter and adjust my A/c accordingly by waive of the excess amount.
ramesh kumar zutshi

May 23, 2016

Wrong nmae printed on Electricity bill

My name is wrongly printed on Electricity bill as RAJESH KUMAR JUTSHI S/O SH GOPI NATH JUTSHI.

It is actually,

A/C NO 3000481571
HSTHIND

May 21, 2016

regarding new transformer

Sir, we are the resident of golden enclave phase-2 extention ferozepur city. In our area there is a problem of voltage drop down from the past 3 years.In this regard i had met sdo and xen so many times in the past for a new transfarmer , so they passed the estimate no.53481 dated 03-09-2015 regarding new transformer but after a period of six months they had never placed a new transformer till date .So please take an action regarding this.
SHAM CHOUDHARY

May 21, 2016

power supply off since yesterday

Power off from yesterday at 6.15pm
R/p sir,
Electricity supply is off from yesterday i have lodge an complaint on 1912 they registered my complaint and gave me complaint number.

Dear Sham s/o Shiv Dayal your complaint ref no 3705174 has been registered at 2016-05-21 06:12:47 - DS DIVN.Garhshankar

Today 21-05-2016 time 1.40pm but power supply is still off...we are suffering without electricity and water in this hot weather where temputure is 43.
Plz urgently do the needful
Harbhajan Singh D

May 17, 2016

NON RESOLVING THE COMPLAINT

I AM A CONSUMER OF THREE PHASE ELECTRIC SUPPLY AT OUR SCO NO 2218, NEAR GURUKRIPA COMPLEX, RANJAN PLAZA. I HAVE LODGED THE COMPLAINT 'N' NUMBER ON YOUR NO 1912 SINCE JUN 2015 TO 17 MAY 2016 LAST COMPLAINT NO IS 3664939 DATED 17 MAY 2016. I AM GETTING THE SMS WITH IN 15 OR 30 MINUTES THAT YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED WHICH IS NEVER ATTENDED BY ANY EMPLOYEE OF PSPCL. PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE NAME OF MEN OF HAD MARKED THAT MY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED. BECAUSE I WANT TO MEET DY CM SH SUKHVIR SINGH BADAL ON THIS MATTER AS I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS. MY TENANT ALREADY VACATING OUR SCO.

I ALSO GAVE THE RING AT THE NUMBER 9222002444, 9646121459 & 9646121458 TODAY BUT NON OF THEM ATTENDED MY CALL.

I HOPE MY COMPLAINT SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH IN 12 HOURS OR OTHERWISE I WILL BE FREE TO LODGE THE COMPLAINT AT ANY LEVEL.
THANKING YOU
balwant aulakh

Mar 30, 2016

DEMAND NOTICE DI MIYAD VICH VADA SIR

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
SADA DEMAND NOTICE 2006 VICH AYA CC BT ASHI TUBEWALL CONNECTION NAHI LA BA SAKA BT ASHI HUN TUBEWALL CONNECTION LA BAUNA CHAUDA AA ASHI APNA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL DE HEAD OFFICE VICH BHEJI AA C BT 2013 VICH XEN SAAB NE OBJETOIN LA DITA CC ASHI SARE OBJECTION DOOR KAR DITA CC BT VAAD VICH NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL NE CASE KITA CCC ESH CASE DE RESULT AUN TE VAAD VICH .. ASHI APNA CASE DOBARA 20/02/2016 NU PATIALA LAYI BHEJIA HOYA HA HUN SADA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL SAAB PATIALA DE VICH GAYA AA EH ESH CASE NU XEN SAAB BALJEET SINGH NE PUT UP KARNA AA SDO SAAB GURPEET SINGH AA HUN SADA CASE PATIALA HAI
EH DEMAND NOTICE SH AMARJEET S/O KABAL SINGH VPO THIKRIWALA TEH$ DIST BARNALA

Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area

The Chairman,
PSPCL Ltd. Punjab,
Patiala.

Subject:- Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area.

With due respect we would like to bring your hind notice that we are living in Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar.

Due to private company still there is no any improvement in our Residential Colony as compliance to the other parts of city.

We are suffering this major problem continuously.

Kindly help is to over come this problem so that we can receive in interrupted supply & power.

Your sincerely.

Rakesh Kumar, A-15 Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar. 9501004071
and others
SUKHVINDER PAL SINGH

Mar 20, 2016

Always received average bill and amount of bills are too much

I am Sukhvinder Pal Singh , consumer no. W52DF620313F & A/C NO. 3001895525
7937,DURGA PURI,
HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA

I have received Average bill from June,2015 and bill amounts are too much than consumption and i have visited at electric city office number of times but no body is listening properly and they always answered to contact SDO and SDO WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN HIS SEAT OR BUSY IN THE MEETINGS OR IN THE FEIELD when i had visited.

yOU ARE REQUESTED TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM ON PRORITY BASIS SO THAT I CAN DEPOIST MY March,2016 bill due on 26/03/2016.

Pl. also depute your rep. for the checking of meter.
thanking you

S P SINGH
janak sajotra

Mar 8, 2016

wrong billing

CONTRACT ACCOUNT NO. 3000753064 FVG JANAK RAJ
THE BILLING VENDOR VISITED ON 03.03.2016 AND TOLD THAT MACHINE HAS STOPPED WORKING AND WILL GIVE THE BILL NEXT DAY, BUT HAS NOT COME SO FAR TO DELIVER THE BILL. BUT WHILE VIEWING THE DILL ON LINE I NITE THAT THE AMONT BEING SHOWN IS rS.54470/ . I HAVE CHECKED THE READING AND THE CONSUMPTION SINCE THE LAST BILLG COMES TO 346 UNITS. THERE SEEMS NEGLIGENCE IN FEEDING THE BILL. PLEASE LOOK INTO IMMEDIATELY AND INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED TO CORRECT THE POSITION FOR SMOOTH PAYMENT OF THE BILL AMOUNT. Waiting for your response,please.
WITH REGARDS.
JANAK RAJ
E-MAIL: jrsajotra@gmail.com
Raj_Anand

Feb 29, 2016

Non issuance of electricity connection

It is requested that I have applied for a electricity connection vide A&A No.3002939507 dated 01-07-2015 with Rs. 2,770/-. In this regard Hon'ble Chief Engineer, PSPCL, Patiala have directed to Amritsar authority to release the electricity connection to the applicant vide his memo no. 990-994/ DD/SR/54 dated 20.11.15 but the concerned officer at Amritsar have not released the same to applicant till date.

Kindly instruct to the concerned officer at Amritsar to obey the orders of Hon'ble Chief Engineer, PSPCL, Patiala as conveyed in memo no. 990-994/ DD/SR/54 dated 20.11.15.

RAJINDER SINGH,
H.NO.2203/12, ST.NO.2,
NEAR POLICE STATION,
ISLAMABAD, AMRITSAR.
M.NO. 94178-50183, 73072-09417.

Feb 27, 2016

BILL INCORRECT

R/ SIR,
IT IS REQUESTED THAT I MANJINDER SINGH S/O S. ROSHAN SINGH H. NO. 74 UTTAM NAGAR BATALA. MY METER NO. IS 3002439448, CURRENT BILL SHOWING YOUR SAB SYSTEM IS 5,97,370/- WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG,IT SEEMS THAT SOME THING IS WRONG AT YOUR END ,MIGHT HAVE WRONG READING BY YOUR METER READER .SO,KINDLY DEPUTE YOUR ENGINEER IMMEDIATELY TO CHECK THE SAID WRONG BILL OR CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS&OBLIGED
MANJINDER SINGH
9463311963,9988236245
LAKHAN shukla

Feb 19, 2016

Electricity bill never give by employ from 4month

Nobody gave the electricity bill from ur side they give verbaly message to shopkeeper half km distance from our area.sir I we cannot receive bill then how we can pay bill.they fined us for late payment.it is ur fault .please do needful in this matter ,this is routeen practice.if we ask why bill not given that quarl with us &abuse us.they talk nonsense.they say go to hell.

TNEB online website - Power cut frequently happening daily
    Hi Sir, We are staying in narayanapuram, chakravarthy...
    MyDentist - Guarantee card not given after promising
    I have done the root canal for two teeth and caps were...
    online sbi - Payment not received
    My Self Amit Bansal I have done the online payment of...
    VOLTAS - Voltas Split A.C 1.5 ton cooling problem
    Sir, Reference my earlier complaint dated 13.7.2016...
    PayUindia Ltd. - Payment failed but amt. debited from my SBI Bank
    Dear sir, I make a payment sum of Rs.73/- only against...
    Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) - International Parcel not received
    I have ordered parcel (RJ539116706CN)of Rice from China....
    BIBA - BIBA is a fraud
    I was trying to order online and due to technical issues...
    Fast Track - CHARGED DOUBLE/FRAUD COMPANY
    I HAVE BOOKED A CAB ON 28 JULY 16@4:30 pm FROM MY...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - Request for new PIN
    Hi , I work for CTS and I forgot the PIN for the food...