pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

amardeepsingh933

Aug 23, 2016

Faulty Bills

Dear Sir/Ma’am

I am writing this email in regards with my faulty bill which I have received. I am a resident of No. 9, Kalia Colony, Jalandhar and my electricity Bill account number is 3001125534. The details of my previous paid bills is as follows:-

Bill No. 50002567042, (Bill Date 10/02/2016) was of Rs. 3240/- which was paid on counter well in time. In this bill the New Status of my Meter reading was 9507 Units on 10/02/2016.

Bill No. I026016D081223621 (Bill Date 8/04/2016) was of Rs. 3610/- which was paid online on 19/04/2016 Receipt number 101071815, Transaction ID 100630063. In this bill the Old Status of my Meter Reading was 9507.

Bill No. 1026016F100841090 (Bill Date 10/06/2016) was of Rs. 5490/- and was paid online on 21/06/2016 Receipt number 102003496 and Transaction ID was 101283177. In this bill the Old Status of my Meter Reading was again showing 9507 (which was on 10/02/2016) and New Meter Reading was 10832 and period of bill was 121 days.

Bill No. I026016H060938663 (Bill Date 6/08/2016) was of Rs. 6200- and was paid cash on counter 17/08/2016. In this bill the Old status of my Meter Reading was again showing 9507 (which was on 10/02/2016) and New Meter Reading was 11864 and period of bill was 178 days.

If you see in the above mentioned details of bills, I have paid all the bills well in time but still my old reading is showing as 9507 which was on 10/02/2016 and the period of bill is increasing as if I have not paid the bills in the past. When I check online, I can also see two more bills of Rs. 1130 (Bill date 22/06/2016) and Rs. 999/- (Bill date 23/04/2016) which were never received by me. I tried to open and see these two bills but the website is not opening these two bills and showing error.

I am a retired Government servant and can’t afford to pay excessive and faulty bills. I am overseas at this moment so I sent my brother to electricity office which is near Phatankot Chowk, Jalandhar to fix the error. My brother went to account section but was told to pay the same last bill of Rs. 6200-.

I am unable to understand that if I am paying all the bills on time then why the period of bill (Days) and the old status of my meter reading is the same which was on 10/02/2016 i.e. 9507. I have also filed a complaint in this regard on your website on 16/08/2016 and the Reference number of which is 9000021148 but the status of complaint is still showing as PENDING.

I request you to look into it and fix the errors as early as possible. I shall be thankful to you.

Gurmeet Singh
House No. 9, Kalia Colony,
Jalandhar, Punjab.
A/c No. 3001125534

I am overseas at this moment so please contact me on email ID amardeepsingh933@gmail.com or sigurmeetsingh@gmail.com.
Skymall

Jul 30, 2016

botheration create by R.A

We are inform to that I am Ashok Kumar director of Sky Mall & Shopping Complex, Bathinda Road, Malout .At my project we are contacted a numbers of meters here and there are many problems in those meters bills and the R.A (Mandeep Singh) of this area cannot correct those bills and also he want the bribery for those work and we are near about 100 times visit in his office and he cannot response of our matters.

Ashok Kumar
98765-95003
rahul jain jagdish lal

Jul 29, 2016

Elec.Bill Not Recd From 2 Months

Sir/Madam

My A/c No 3002801337 Name of RAHUL JAIN JAGDISH LAL .

We Didn't Recd our bill from last 2 months Pl tell me without
bill , how we can pay our bill ? Pl sort our problem asap

Rahul Jain
skmm

Jul 27, 2016

without metre and connection using electricity

DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS FOR GIVING US BETTER TODAY.YOUR EFFORTS ARE KEEN FOR OUR BETTER FUTURE.
THIS IS YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE USING ELECTRICITY WITHOUT METER AND CONNECTION IN THE GOVERNMENT PARK.THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL WAY.THEY ARE NOT PAY ANYTHING ANYWHERE.THIS IS NOT GOOD.WHY THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL.THIS AGAINST THE LAW AND NATION.LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS TO SAVE ELECTRICITY.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND QUICK ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.ADDRESS BELOW OF THESE PEOPLE.

SUB.STATION : GHEE MANDI,AMRITSAR
PUNJAB
RANJIT KAUR harinder kaur

Jul 27, 2016

TAX DEDUCTED FROM ARREARS

I GOT THE ARREAR OF PENSION OF THREE YEARS . BUT MY ANNUAL PENSION IS LESS THAN 2.50000 LAKH. AUTHORITY DEDUCTED TAX OF RS. 50000 FROM MY ARREARS OF PENSION WHICH IS WRONG . SO MY QUERY IS THAT CAN I GET THIS INCOME TAX DEDUCTION BACK . IF YES THAN WHAT IS THE METHOD FOR GETTING THE TAX BACK
Harjinder Aneja

Jul 22, 2016

Regarding the Electricity Pole

Two electricity cemented pole.Approx 20 ft lenght from last three years ago lying in front of my house and public are facing many problems due to of these poles and cause many diseases like water is not going in to the sewerage Please come and pick up these poles.

My house no is- 221/9 Avtar Nagar Jalandhar. Pincode -144001
My contact no. is- 9876364065
mohanmurlidhar

Jul 5, 2016

WIRE HANGING DANGEROUSLY

Respected sir , please note that. I am living in balachaur Punjab saler colony mandihani road. and informed many time J.E Vijay KUMAR and hand written complaint letter to them in front of SDO BALACHAUR THEY TOOK MY LATTER AND SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL LOOK THIS MATTER WHEN I ASK PLAESE GIVE ME COPY AS A PROFF THEY SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL DO VERY SOON. AND NOTHING HAPPEN LAST 2 YEAR. AND NOT GIVEN ME COPY OF MY LATTER OF COMPLAINT MY PROBLEM. main line 440v tilt on building side dangerously and ground level very lower. our window of building aluminums which is very danger it could happen any time big accident, I try many time to explain, but always J.E Vijay kumar said we don't have manpower please look in to matter. and do the need full as soon possible . I am very grateful to you. and my hope with you.
Lakhvinder Kaur

Jul 2, 2016

No Electricity supply in the School

There is no supply of electricity in our School at Genius Public School, Sector 69, Mohali, because one phase of power is out of order. Request you to please look into it and resolve at the earliest. Our Account Number is 3000153934. Complaint has already been booked telephonically, but no action has been taken till date.
Sangal

Jun 29, 2016

Undue electric charges for closed house

My consumer account number is 3003232825 and is located in Sector 110,TDI
city,Mohali.
My house is closed since March 25th 2016 and as such there is no
consumption of electricity. I am also away from India.
Inspite of that when I see on line I observe that about 200 unit charges
are made towards my connection per month.
May I request u to correct it. I shall start using the electricity from
21st of July 2016 .
My house will be closed without using electricity from 25th March to
21st July 2016 .
Request u to correct the bill.
Ur server of hr@psebindia.org rejects all mails.
Wishes
Request to inform me by mail.

AShok Sangal,
parveenchugh

Jun 22, 2016

service request no.4130805 dt.21/06/16

Res.Sir,
We registered a request no.4130805 dt.21/06/2016 the complaint closed without continue supply of electricity on till date do the needful.

thanks,

Parveen Chugh
Mob.9815626201
RAJAT MAHINDRU

Jun 21, 2016

BILL INCORRECT

R/ SIR,
IT IS REQUESTED THAT I RAJAT MAHINDRU S/O S. RAKESH MAHINDRU # EKJOT NAGAR PHAMRA LDH B.KE (LUDHIANA). MY METER NO. IS 3003171475, CURRENT BILL SHOWING YOUR SAB SYSTEM IS RS. 20,790/- WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG,IT SEEMS THAT SOME THING IS WRONG AT YOUR END ,MIGHT HAVE WRONG READING BY YOUR METER READER .SO,KINDLY DEPUTE YOUR ENGINEER IMMEDIATELY TO CHECK THE SAID WRONG BILL OR CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS&OBLIGED

Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area

The Chairman,
PSPCL Ltd. Punjab,
Patiala.

Subject:- Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area.

With due respect we would like to bring your hind notice that we are living in Gali no-18, Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar.

we are facing a power cut problem so many time this month that's every night the power supply is off for whole the night and we have logged a complaint for the same in 1912 so many time and not a single person came to resolve the issue and your representative are so much lazier. i have already complaint against him also.

complaint no. for the same are:-

1)3533597 2) 3873391 3) 3931305 4) 3933298 5) 3933872 6) 3933298 7) 4097935

We are suffering this major problem continuously.

Kindly resolve this problem so that we can receive an uninterrupted power supply

Your sincerely
sahilkundi

Jun 17, 2016

Daily Light Supply off from 11:00Pm to 3:30 AM

Hi Sir,

This is inform you that still I'm suffer from electricity cut problem it's observe from dated 15-06-2016 to till date daily Light Supply off from electricity department in night to early morning please do the needful action I'm registered complaint on 1912 but always 1912 representative ask to me ,sir it's a technical fault

Address - Opp.Pishori Camp,Near Model Town, G.T Road Chheharta, Khandwala ,Amritsar

Electricity Area - OCM Mill,Amritsar

Sahil Sharma
varinder vindu

Jun 13, 2016

not get salary

Director,
PSPCL,
Patiala.

Topic - Not receive salary.

I beg to say that i was a temporary employ of pspcl in peddy season under gupta electrical works of hoshiarpur. I workd two and half month but he gave me only one month salary, one and half month salary is pending. When i am asking about my salary to my contractor he doesn't give me any satisfy response. So please help me about this matter.
Varinder kumar s/o Paramjit singh village pachnangal po khushalpur teh garhshankar district hoshiarpur.
Contact no :- 9465141550
premparkash

Jun 8, 2016

one phase of meter is out of order

I, Prem Parkash, am residing in Flat No.401, Tricity Homes, Peermuchhalla, Zirakpur Distt Mohali for the last more than 3 years.

One phase of meter has gone out of order due to which some points of electricity mainly AC are not working.

Account No. is Z74BS223096M.

Nothing is due towards electricity bills.

It is therefore, requested that the above said meter installed in Flat No.401 may kindly be got repaired or replaced with one new.

With regards,

Prem Parkash
darshan bhagat

Jun 7, 2016

power failure

my self darshan lal 125 new amar nagar , jalandhar
my problem is after change of new wires our electric supply point has been changed , with the result to day is the 10 time when our power supply is fail. from transfer two phase remain where as one phase trip. it is the clear indication the power supply load is not equally distributed from transfer. i have made request every time to rectify this but no body is hearing it. please take appropriate action and resolve this problem
RAPOVA

May 30, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

Myself Harjit Singh having a/c No. 3001943399 & Cons. No. W23BL340780W. My Too Bills detail is as follow-:
Bill No. Dated Previous M. Reading Current M.Reading

1 ) 1091316C231929187 23.03.2016 5866 5911

2 ) 1091316E160949378 16.05.2016 5866 6042

The previous reading in both the Bills are same and I made the payment due to oversight . So request you to please justify the matter and adjust my A/c accordingly by waive of the excess amount.
ramesh kumar zutshi

May 23, 2016

Wrong nmae printed on Electricity bill

My name is wrongly printed on Electricity bill as RAJESH KUMAR JUTSHI S/O SH GOPI NATH JUTSHI.

It is actually,

A/C NO 3000481571
HSTHIND

May 21, 2016

regarding new transformer

Sir, we are the resident of golden enclave phase-2 extention ferozepur city. In our area there is a problem of voltage drop down from the past 3 years.In this regard i had met sdo and xen so many times in the past for a new transfarmer , so they passed the estimate no.53481 dated 03-09-2015 regarding new transformer but after a period of six months they had never placed a new transformer till date .So please take an action regarding this.
SHAM CHOUDHARY

May 21, 2016

power supply off since yesterday

Power off from yesterday at 6.15pm
R/p sir,
Electricity supply is off from yesterday i have lodge an complaint on 1912 they registered my complaint and gave me complaint number.

Dear Sham s/o Shiv Dayal your complaint ref no 3705174 has been registered at 2016-05-21 06:12:47 - DS DIVN.Garhshankar

Today 21-05-2016 time 1.40pm but power supply is still off...we are suffering without electricity and water in this hot weather where temputure is 43.
Plz urgently do the needful
Harbhajan Singh D

May 17, 2016

NON RESOLVING THE COMPLAINT

I AM A CONSUMER OF THREE PHASE ELECTRIC SUPPLY AT OUR SCO NO 2218, NEAR GURUKRIPA COMPLEX, RANJAN PLAZA. I HAVE LODGED THE COMPLAINT 'N' NUMBER ON YOUR NO 1912 SINCE JUN 2015 TO 17 MAY 2016 LAST COMPLAINT NO IS 3664939 DATED 17 MAY 2016. I AM GETTING THE SMS WITH IN 15 OR 30 MINUTES THAT YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED WHICH IS NEVER ATTENDED BY ANY EMPLOYEE OF PSPCL. PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE NAME OF MEN OF HAD MARKED THAT MY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED. BECAUSE I WANT TO MEET DY CM SH SUKHVIR SINGH BADAL ON THIS MATTER AS I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS. MY TENANT ALREADY VACATING OUR SCO.

I ALSO GAVE THE RING AT THE NUMBER 9222002444, 9646121459 & 9646121458 TODAY BUT NON OF THEM ATTENDED MY CALL.

I HOPE MY COMPLAINT SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH IN 12 HOURS OR OTHERWISE I WILL BE FREE TO LODGE THE COMPLAINT AT ANY LEVEL.
THANKING YOU
balwant aulakh

Mar 30, 2016

DEMAND NOTICE DI MIYAD VICH VADA SIR

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
SADA DEMAND NOTICE 2006 VICH AYA CC BT ASHI TUBEWALL CONNECTION NAHI LA BA SAKA BT ASHI HUN TUBEWALL CONNECTION LA BAUNA CHAUDA AA ASHI APNA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL DE HEAD OFFICE VICH BHEJI AA C BT 2013 VICH XEN SAAB NE OBJETOIN LA DITA CC ASHI SARE OBJECTION DOOR KAR DITA CC BT VAAD VICH NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL NE CASE KITA CCC ESH CASE DE RESULT AUN TE VAAD VICH .. ASHI APNA CASE DOBARA 20/02/2016 NU PATIALA LAYI BHEJIA HOYA HA HUN SADA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL SAAB PATIALA DE VICH GAYA AA EH ESH CASE NU XEN SAAB BALJEET SINGH NE PUT UP KARNA AA SDO SAAB GURPEET SINGH AA HUN SADA CASE PATIALA HAI
EH DEMAND NOTICE SH AMARJEET S/O KABAL SINGH VPO THIKRIWALA TEH$ DIST BARNALA

Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area

The Chairman,
PSPCL Ltd. Punjab,
Patiala.

Subject:- Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area.

With due respect we would like to bring your hind notice that we are living in Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar.

Due to private company still there is no any improvement in our Residential Colony as compliance to the other parts of city.

We are suffering this major problem continuously.

Kindly help is to over come this problem so that we can receive in interrupted supply & power.

Your sincerely.

Rakesh Kumar, A-15 Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar. 9501004071
and others
SUKHVINDER PAL SINGH

Mar 20, 2016

Always received average bill and amount of bills are too much

I am Sukhvinder Pal Singh , consumer no. W52DF620313F & A/C NO. 3001895525
7937,DURGA PURI,
HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA

I have received Average bill from June,2015 and bill amounts are too much than consumption and i have visited at electric city office number of times but no body is listening properly and they always answered to contact SDO and SDO WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN HIS SEAT OR BUSY IN THE MEETINGS OR IN THE FEIELD when i had visited.

yOU ARE REQUESTED TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM ON PRORITY BASIS SO THAT I CAN DEPOIST MY March,2016 bill due on 26/03/2016.

Pl. also depute your rep. for the checking of meter.
thanking you

S P SINGH
janak sajotra

Mar 8, 2016

wrong billing

CONTRACT ACCOUNT NO. 3000753064 FVG JANAK RAJ
THE BILLING VENDOR VISITED ON 03.03.2016 AND TOLD THAT MACHINE HAS STOPPED WORKING AND WILL GIVE THE BILL NEXT DAY, BUT HAS NOT COME SO FAR TO DELIVER THE BILL. BUT WHILE VIEWING THE DILL ON LINE I NITE THAT THE AMONT BEING SHOWN IS rS.54470/ . I HAVE CHECKED THE READING AND THE CONSUMPTION SINCE THE LAST BILLG COMES TO 346 UNITS. THERE SEEMS NEGLIGENCE IN FEEDING THE BILL. PLEASE LOOK INTO IMMEDIATELY AND INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED TO CORRECT THE POSITION FOR SMOOTH PAYMENT OF THE BILL AMOUNT. Waiting for your response,please.
WITH REGARDS.
JANAK RAJ
E-MAIL: jrsajotra@gmail.com

assus - Laptop screen cracked due to service center negligence
    I have given my laptop for webcam problem on 13/07/2016...
    fedex courier - Fedex Services S*****
    I was expecting a shipment via FedEx Priority Overnight...
    against food controller manish narula and Dsp william jazzy - regarding issue of licence
    We are establishing brick klin near dhuri city.we have all...
    paytm - No receipt against payment
    I paid electricity bill to CESC through Paytm on 28th June...
    nagar nigam lucknow - Road light Related Problem
    sir मेरा नाम विशाल कुमार...
    India Post - post man ask for money and did not give my pan card
    I am Firoz Ansari Today I received a call from the post...
    Aircel - customer care service
    Worst Customer care agents. Called up for some days for a...
    Reliance ResQ - REG : Reliance ResQ Service Personnel who Cheated and...
    Service Personnel who Cheated and Threatened - RELIANCE...
    Pitambra Hardware & Metal Exports Pvt. Ltd. - Lost Parcel
    PARCEL NOT RECD. Sir, We have booked one parcel from...