pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

balwant aulakh

Mar 30, 2016

DEMAND NOTICE DI MIYAD VICH VADA SIR

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
SADA DEMAND NOTICE 2006 VICH AYA CC BT ASHI TUBEWALL CONNECTION NAHI LA BA SAKA BT ASHI HUN TUBEWALL CONNECTION LA BAUNA CHAUDA AA ASHI APNA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL DE HEAD OFFICE VICH BHEJI AA C BT 2013 VICH XEN SAAB NE OBJETOIN LA DITA CC ASHI SARE OBJECTION DOOR KAR DITA CC BT VAAD VICH NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL NE CASE KITA CCC ESH CASE DE RESULT AUN TE VAAD VICH .. ASHI APNA CASE DOBARA 20/02/2016 NU PATIALA LAYI BHEJIA HOYA HA HUN SADA CASE CHEIF COMMERICAL SAAB PATIALA DE VICH GAYA AA EH ESH CASE NU XEN SAAB BALJEET SINGH NE PUT UP KARNA AA SDO SAAB GURPEET SINGH AA HUN SADA CASE PATIALA HAI
EH DEMAND NOTICE SH AMARJEET S/O KABAL SINGH VPO THIKRIWALA TEH$ DIST BARNALA

Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area

The Chairman,
PSPCL Ltd. Punjab,
Patiala.

Subject:- Regarding Electrically Problem in Residential area.

With due respect we would like to bring your hind notice that we are living in Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar.

Due to private company still there is no any improvement in our Residential Colony as compliance to the other parts of city.

We are suffering this major problem continuously.

Kindly help is to over come this problem so that we can receive in interrupted supply & power.

Your sincerely.

Rakesh Kumar, A-15 Shri Guru Tej Bahadur Nagar Mall Mandi Scheme block-A Amritsar. 9501004071
and others
SUKHVINDER PAL SINGH

Mar 20, 2016

Always received average bill and amount of bills are too much

I am Sukhvinder Pal Singh , consumer no. W52DF620313F & A/C NO. 3001895525
7937,DURGA PURI,
HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA

I have received Average bill from June,2015 and bill amounts are too much than consumption and i have visited at electric city office number of times but no body is listening properly and they always answered to contact SDO and SDO WAS NOT AVAILABLE IN HIS SEAT OR BUSY IN THE MEETINGS OR IN THE FEIELD when i had visited.

yOU ARE REQUESTED TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM ON PRORITY BASIS SO THAT I CAN DEPOIST MY March,2016 bill due on 26/03/2016.

Pl. also depute your rep. for the checking of meter.
thanking you

S P SINGH
janak sajotra

Mar 8, 2016

wrong billing

CONTRACT ACCOUNT NO. 3000753064 FVG JANAK RAJ
THE BILLING VENDOR VISITED ON 03.03.2016 AND TOLD THAT MACHINE HAS STOPPED WORKING AND WILL GIVE THE BILL NEXT DAY, BUT HAS NOT COME SO FAR TO DELIVER THE BILL. BUT WHILE VIEWING THE DILL ON LINE I NITE THAT THE AMONT BEING SHOWN IS rS.54470/ . I HAVE CHECKED THE READING AND THE CONSUMPTION SINCE THE LAST BILLG COMES TO 346 UNITS. THERE SEEMS NEGLIGENCE IN FEEDING THE BILL. PLEASE LOOK INTO IMMEDIATELY AND INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED TO CORRECT THE POSITION FOR SMOOTH PAYMENT OF THE BILL AMOUNT. Waiting for your response,please.
WITH REGARDS.
JANAK RAJ
E-MAIL: jrsajotra@gmail.com
Raj_Anand

Feb 29, 2016

Non issuance of electricity connection

It is requested that I have applied for a electricity connection vide A&A No.3002939507 dated 01-07-2015 with Rs. 2,770/-. In this regard Hon'ble Chief Engineer, PSPCL, Patiala have directed to Amritsar authority to release the electricity connection to the applicant vide his memo no. 990-994/ DD/SR/54 dated 20.11.15 but the concerned officer at Amritsar have not released the same to applicant till date.

Kindly instruct to the concerned officer at Amritsar to obey the orders of Hon'ble Chief Engineer, PSPCL, Patiala as conveyed in memo no. 990-994/ DD/SR/54 dated 20.11.15.

RAJINDER SINGH,
H.NO.2203/12, ST.NO.2,
NEAR POLICE STATION,
ISLAMABAD, AMRITSAR.
M.NO. 94178-50183, 73072-09417.

Feb 27, 2016

BILL INCORRECT

R/ SIR,
IT IS REQUESTED THAT I MANJINDER SINGH S/O S. ROSHAN SINGH H. NO. 74 UTTAM NAGAR BATALA. MY METER NO. IS 3002439448, CURRENT BILL SHOWING YOUR SAB SYSTEM IS 5,97,370/- WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG,IT SEEMS THAT SOME THING IS WRONG AT YOUR END ,MIGHT HAVE WRONG READING BY YOUR METER READER .SO,KINDLY DEPUTE YOUR ENGINEER IMMEDIATELY TO CHECK THE SAID WRONG BILL OR CORRECT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS&OBLIGED
MANJINDER SINGH
9463311963,9988236245
LAKHAN shukla

Feb 19, 2016

Electricity bill never give by employ from 4month

Nobody gave the electricity bill from ur side they give verbaly message to shopkeeper half km distance from our area.sir I we cannot receive bill then how we can pay bill.they fined us for late payment.it is ur fault .please do needful in this matter ,this is routeen practice.if we ask why bill not given that quarl with us &abuse us.they talk nonsense.they say go to hell.
mayankkhushi

Feb 8, 2016

meter not received

My self mayank vajpai , i have booked my electric meter from PSPCL sahanewal branch on 21-10-2015 , receipt no is 3003180885 in the name of mayank vajpai but still i have not received it.
PSPCL staff is not giving any answer that why meter is not delivered and they are saying its not their responsibility and its not under them .their responsibility is just to book the meter and get cash for the same.
please sir help me out that from where i can get to know about the same. i shall be very thankful to you .
please help
mayank vajpai
Jagdish Singh Sandhu

Feb 8, 2016

Online bill given but shows pending bill

Ac no. U13BV150831K
Sir during online payment of my bill through ICICI Bank pspcl system showed error without generating receipt. My bank has paid the amount but your system showing pending bill.Please help. My no.is 9915413721.
Jagdish Singh
i p singh bains

Jan 30, 2016

complaint

J72BC310183X abadpura under [model town division jalandhar ] &J64DC221498Y of Adampur under -[relates to xen cantt. division jalandhar ] BILLS STANDS ISSUED ON DATED 18-01-2016 BUT both accounts have not been updated online till today . This is not the first time and this situation is normal despite repeated complaints to the senior officers of the PSPCLTD jalandhar&Patiala . I think the online system have collapsed ,due the fact that PSPCLTD -PATIALA ,has no control over their subordinate offices spread all over the state .Portal system for complaints is also clogged as no action is forth coming despite repeated complaints . all the concerned officers of the department lacks will power to set the system right&their postings and transferred in the public interest have no meaning to them .Hope some one will take this complaint seriously and officers/officials responsible for the above are taken to task at the highest level . inder partap singh
neerajsharma0161

Jan 26, 2016

unable to print genertaed receipt of pspcl bill

From past few months i paid the electricity bill online ,but after payment ,generated receipt not printed for my record.About that i contact to Billdesk regarding the issue.They tell me that complain to PSPCL about the problem.
kuldeep singh kj

Dec 29, 2015

SHOULD BE HAVE AWARNESS ON THE CONCERNING JOB

KULDEEP SINGH
VILL ; HARSE MANSAR
TEH : MUKERIAN
DIST: HOSHIARPUR

SIR , I PLAN TO DO DAIRY FARM BUSINESS IN MY HOME TOWN WITH THE HELP OF DAIRY DEPARTMENT. AFTER CONSTRUCTION OF SHED I WENT TO ELECTRICTY OFFICE WITH ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCS WHICH I ALREADY PREPARED. THE OFFICER CONCERNING CHECKED SAID DOCS AND SAID THAT THEY ARE INCOMPLETE BECAUSE OF NOC NOT MENTIONED WITH THEM . NOC FROM WHOM OFFICE AND WHERE THE OFFICE HAS HE WAS UNABLE TO GAVE THE SUITABLE ANSWER THEN SIR HOW CAN IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE OFFICIAL FORMALITIES CAN BE CLEAR . I REQUEST U TO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM . I WILL BE EVER GRATEFUL TO YOU.
BEST REGARDS WITH THANKS

KULDEP SINGH
subhash chander sharma

Dec 23, 2015

meter running fast and bill so much

i am mrs. kavita sharma w/o late sh. subhash chander s/o late sh. mool raj . actually my electric meter running very fast & it show the unit as well consuming a alot but we are not using this much of electricity so much , so i want please check our meter why our electricity bill so much
thanking you

kavita sharma
eshaan

Dec 9, 2015

online bill not available

My current online bill not available please send my bijli bill online
Dinesh Sood

Oct 5, 2015

PSPCL Electricity Meters are running by own even we switch off the Main Switch

I Dinesh Sood resident of Gali No. 3, Mohalla Daddal, Phagwara and our meter is in the name of Gurdev Chand account no. CA No. 003000885069 and A/c No. J51HP520472W

We had checked the meter in the presence of All Residents of Our Mohalla and Pradhan the meter JUMPS one UNIT in every hour EVEN WE HAD SWITCHED OFF the MAIN SUPPLY.

ALSO ALL METERS ARE RUNNING BY OWN.

NO BODY IS HEARING OUR PROBLEM AND PLEASE SOLVE THE SAME AND OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU

DINESH SOOD
Gali No. 3, Mohalla Daddal, Phagwara
ravi sharma786

Sep 25, 2015

meter reading fast

meter running fast
Requested sir

I have a problem of meter running fast
Consumer no is W23MF070189N
contract a/c no 3002631535
our meter is name of SATISH KUMAR
386, ST .NO 7. GOBINDSAR NEWSHIMLAPURI, LUDHIANA
so please check our meter
We will very thank full to you
SATISH KUMAR
renu123

Sep 24, 2015

power off from yesterday

R/p sir,
Electricity supply is off from yesterday i have lodge an complaint on 1912 they registered my complaint and gave me complaint number.

Dear paramjit kaur your complaint ref no 2580491 has been registered at 2015-09-23 19:36:12 - DS J. NGR (SPL) DIVN.

Today 24-09-2015 time 1.15pm but power supply is still off...we are suffering without electricity and water.
Plz urgently do the needful
raju dhiman

Sep 15, 2015

बिजली का ज्यादा जाना और जे.इ. का फ़ोन काट देना

आदरणीय सर

सर हमारे यहाँ लाइट बहोत जाती है जब भी पूछो तो कह देते है फॉल्ट है और कई बार तो फ़ोन भी नहीं उठाते है ..बिजली रात रात भर कई बार नहीं आती है ..बहोत परेशानी होती है ...घर में बूढ़े माँ बाप है और गर्मी बहोत है इन्वटर भी जवाब दे जाते है .....जब हम बिल जो कुछ दिनों बाद बड़ जाते है वो टाइम पर भरते है तो हमे बिजली कियु नहीं मिलती है ..कियु इतने फॉल्ट रोज़ पड़ते है ..और रात को तो कोई ठीक करने नहीं आता है ...आपके स्टाफ को कोई मतलब नहीं है .जे .इ .तो फ़ोन नहीं उठाते है काट भी देते है उनको तो सैलरी टाइम पर मिलती है उनका कोई क्या बिगड़ लेगा ...कोई नहीं सुनता है ...बादल साहब तो कहते है बिजली सरप्लस हो गयी है ......क्या ये सही है ..जनता से तो पूछो ...जब ज्यादा गर्मी होती है तो बहोत बिजली जाती है .......प्लीज इस बारे में सोचे और अचे से फॉल्ट ठगिक करे सर ...

राजिंदर कुमार
ho .no . 143 sec 4 block b ...मंडी गोबिंदगढ़ शास्त्री नगर वार्ड नंबर 22
धन्यवाद जी
Jasbeer Kaur

Sep 4, 2015

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED A/C NO.W31GT312033W- LUDHIANA

ACCOUNT NO. W31GT312033W CONTRACT A/C NO. 3002847520
FVG. JATINDER PAL SINGH 64 - GOBIND NAGAR - PAKHOWAL ROAD - LUDHIANA - CURRENT BILL NO. I098715H190951439 DATED 19.08.2015
FOR THE PERIOD 10.07.15 TO 19.08.15 FOR RS. 4595/- + RS.5/- ROUNDING
TOTAL AMOUNT RS. 4600/-

I, Jatinder Pal Singh resident of 64 Gobind Nagar - Pakhowal Road - Ludhiana 141013 do hereby inform you that the above said bill was paid by me by through online sbi (net banking) on 29.08.2015 and found that PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT BUT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED.

2. For your reference I advise that the message received by me from bank advising me the reference No. DSBI 3989933155 IGOAPJGXX9 AMOUNT RS. 4600/- ON 29.08.2015 AT 03.03:31 PM.

3. Please look into the matter and send the receipt of payment received by PSPCL for my record at my email js06880@gmail.com. Thanks.

4. In this connection the matter was taken up at email pspcl@billdesk.om/charushila@billdesk.com and they advised as under :-

"Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your query, please note that the below mentioned payment under the transaction ID DSBI3989933155 for Rs. 4600.00 is successful transaction and you can download the receipt from PSPCL Website. Further we request you to kindly contact PSPCL for any clarification.

Billdesk Customer Support."

5. But no receipt of Rs. 4600/- is visible on website of pspcl. Despite my several request they have not done the needful. May I request you to please send me above receipt for my record or ensure that this receipt is visible on website from where I can download the same for my record.

Yours truly,

HOUSE NUMBE 3SF NEW COLONY RAMTIRATH ROAD AMRITSAR
HARI SHANKAR KAUSHAL

Jul 23, 2015

BILL NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE

Electricity bill no.1033415G131858158 DATED 13-07-2015 for Rs. 1,860/- in the name of MOTI RAM vide Consumer No.K33CK260118N AND CONTRACT A/C NO.3000925849 has not uploaded for online payment
Jk65

Jul 19, 2015

Failure

Pspcl is just a failure
Thr z no postv response from their customer care executives
Shame
adeshpartap

Jul 14, 2015

uploading of bill

respected si rwhen i try to pay bill online(L31JW230105X) the system shows that you bill is not uploaded,i have already lodged my complaint on line my complaint id is 177381,please upload bill as soon as possible, so that i could make my payment. thanks
Jaswant chahal

Jul 11, 2015

C16LR250677W was not updated online

today when try to pay the bill online,the bill was not
Updated.when i try to make complaint through your
Portal system your does not registered my complaint
System said if you have contract account no You can
Pay the bill.What should i do to pay the bill.

Dr j s chahal
Dr chahal eye care centre
20 majitha complex
Majitha road
Amritsar
sonali22

Jun 27, 2015

bill credited in wrong account

Respectfully, I beg to state that I am employee of a private concern which includes touring job also.

On 25th june.2015, I went on tour and handed over my electricity bill due on 26th June 2015-A/C no G13GF560307A, new 3002074400- Milkhi Ram to one of my junior colleague Mr,Pawan Kumar. He went to the office after office lunch break. and enquired from one of the employee near the gate where the payment of the bill is to make. As suggested he approached the madam working in the computer and handed her the bill along with the cash. Madam after entering the bill did not issue him the receipt and asked him to go and collect the receipt from the office next day as the printer was not working on that day. She also assured that she has issued manual receipt with full particulars on the back of the bill with her signature and department seal. He  then contacted me on telephone and informed me what happened.

On 26th June I visited the office and enquired the matter from all the employee sitting in different bill counter showing my bill along with the manual receipt at the back but failed to know the name of the concerned employee. No body entertained my enquiry. I then met an officer of the south wing who was kind enough to cooperate me and explained  that the bill is not credited as per your bill A/C.

Suddenly I met an office employee and narrated him the story, He told me not to worry and further said that he also handed over the bill on 25th June to madam Shashi and also got the same reply I then approached to madam Shashi and enquired but she plainly refused. I then called Pawan Kumar on telephone and asked him to identify the clerk whom he had paid the bill along with the cash. He accompanied me and went to the office where the madam was sitting and reminded the conversation held with her at the time of bill payment. She then affirmed and said that as the number in the telephone was not properly readable and she is not responsible for any error. She also questioned the authenticity of the originality of the bill also.

Sir, being an employee in a private concern drawing very meager monthly salary to the tune of Rs 7000/- can not afford to make payment for the bill twice  & that is also for the negligence of your concerned employee.

I, Therefore, request your good self to please see to it, enquire the matter and correct the entry by transferring the amount from the wrong a/c to the correct a/c. My payments towards the bill be deemed payment on 25th June and in my proper account & number and no  penalized action be taken against me for the nonpayment of the bill.

I also humbly request your good self to caution the erring employee not to take the financial matter casually. Also instruct her to be objective in listening the consumer for his delicate complaint such as it.

Please intimate me about the correction in my bill when it made.

Tanking you,

(Rakesh Mahajan)

s/o Sh Milkhi Ram.

Kapoori Gate, Majwan Mohalla Batala

Mobile No 9464575077

nager nigam kanpur - SEWEGE PROBLEM
    Dear, sir or madem There is so many...
    octro Rummy - for unblock my id
    My id fb_100007019112590 is blocked please unblock my id.
    India Post - poor delivery of the article
    To whom it may concern Name: Jagadeesh D Address:...
    godrej eon air conditioner - item missing in online delivery
    i have bought godrej eon ac from flipkart online. when i...
    Ichhe nodi - repeat telecast timing change
    Everyday we are watching Ichhe nodi at 11.30 p.m as we are...
    TNEB - Power cut for 6 hours
    Hi, This is Thiru from Hosur. Past 6 hours we are...
    Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno - Exploiting the custmor
    Force to buy accessories package, nexa card & extended...
    audi india - UNABLE TO GET CAR STATUS REPORT
    I had visited Thane showroom and was unable to get car...
    SBI - Use of Abusive language
    Hello SIr, I have got a call from SBI representative...
    Aircel - call details
    hi sir I wanted call details for Aircel prepaid...