pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

mayankkhushi

Feb 8, 2016

meter not received

My self mayank vajpai , i have booked my electric meter from PSPCL sahanewal branch on 21-10-2015 , receipt no is 3003180885 in the name of mayank vajpai but still i have not received it.
PSPCL staff is not giving any answer that why meter is not delivered and they are saying its not their responsibility and its not under them .their responsibility is just to book the meter and get cash for the same.
please sir help me out that from where i can get to know about the same. i shall be very thankful to you .
please help
mayank vajpai
Jagdish Singh Sandhu

Feb 8, 2016

Online bill given but shows pending bill

Ac no. U13BV150831K
Sir during online payment of my bill through ICICI Bank pspcl system showed error without generating receipt. My bank has paid the amount but your system showing pending bill.Please help. My no.is 9915413721.
Jagdish Singh
i p singh bains

Jan 30, 2016

complaint

J72BC310183X abadpura under [model town division jalandhar ] &J64DC221498Y of Adampur under -[relates to xen cantt. division jalandhar ] BILLS STANDS ISSUED ON DATED 18-01-2016 BUT both accounts have not been updated online till today . This is not the first time and this situation is normal despite repeated complaints to the senior officers of the PSPCLTD jalandhar&Patiala . I think the online system have collapsed ,due the fact that PSPCLTD -PATIALA ,has no control over their subordinate offices spread all over the state .Portal system for complaints is also clogged as no action is forth coming despite repeated complaints . all the concerned officers of the department lacks will power to set the system right&their postings and transferred in the public interest have no meaning to them .Hope some one will take this complaint seriously and officers/officials responsible for the above are taken to task at the highest level . inder partap singh
neerajsharma0161

Jan 26, 2016

unable to print genertaed receipt of pspcl bill

From past few months i paid the electricity bill online ,but after payment ,generated receipt not printed for my record.About that i contact to Billdesk regarding the issue.They tell me that complain to PSPCL about the problem.
kuldeep singh kj

Dec 29, 2015

SHOULD BE HAVE AWARNESS ON THE CONCERNING JOB

KULDEEP SINGH
VILL ; HARSE MANSAR
TEH : MUKERIAN
DIST: HOSHIARPUR

SIR , I PLAN TO DO DAIRY FARM BUSINESS IN MY HOME TOWN WITH THE HELP OF DAIRY DEPARTMENT. AFTER CONSTRUCTION OF SHED I WENT TO ELECTRICTY OFFICE WITH ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCS WHICH I ALREADY PREPARED. THE OFFICER CONCERNING CHECKED SAID DOCS AND SAID THAT THEY ARE INCOMPLETE BECAUSE OF NOC NOT MENTIONED WITH THEM . NOC FROM WHOM OFFICE AND WHERE THE OFFICE HAS HE WAS UNABLE TO GAVE THE SUITABLE ANSWER THEN SIR HOW CAN IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE OFFICIAL FORMALITIES CAN BE CLEAR . I REQUEST U TO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM . I WILL BE EVER GRATEFUL TO YOU.
BEST REGARDS WITH THANKS

KULDEP SINGH
subhash chander sharma

Dec 23, 2015

meter running fast and bill so much

i am mrs. kavita sharma w/o late sh. subhash chander s/o late sh. mool raj . actually my electric meter running very fast & it show the unit as well consuming a alot but we are not using this much of electricity so much , so i want please check our meter why our electricity bill so much
thanking you

kavita sharma
eshaan

Dec 9, 2015

online bill not available

My current online bill not available please send my bijli bill online
Dinesh Sood

Oct 5, 2015

PSPCL Electricity Meters are running by own even we switch off the Main Switch

I Dinesh Sood resident of Gali No. 3, Mohalla Daddal, Phagwara and our meter is in the name of Gurdev Chand account no. CA No. 003000885069 and A/c No. J51HP520472W

We had checked the meter in the presence of All Residents of Our Mohalla and Pradhan the meter JUMPS one UNIT in every hour EVEN WE HAD SWITCHED OFF the MAIN SUPPLY.

ALSO ALL METERS ARE RUNNING BY OWN.

NO BODY IS HEARING OUR PROBLEM AND PLEASE SOLVE THE SAME AND OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU

renu123

Sep 24, 2015

power off from yesterday

R/p sir,
Electricity supply is off from yesterday i have lodge an complaint on 1912 they registered my complaint and gave me complaint number.

Dear paramjit kaur your complaint ref no 2580491 has been registered at 2015-09-23 19:36:12 - DS J. NGR (SPL) DIVN.

Today 24-09-2015 time 1.15pm but power supply is still off...we are suffering without electricity and water.
Plz urgently do the needful
raju dhiman

Sep 15, 2015

बिजली का ज्यादा जाना और जे.इ. का फ़ोन काट देना

आदरणीय सर

सर हमारे यहाँ लाइट बहोत जाती है जब भी पूछो तो कह देते है फॉल्ट है और कई बार तो फ़ोन भी नहीं उठाते है ..बिजली रात रात भर कई बार नहीं आती है ..बहोत परेशानी होती है ...घर में बूढ़े माँ बाप है और गर्मी बहोत है इन्वटर भी जवाब दे जाते है .....जब हम बिल जो कुछ दिनों बाद बड़ जाते है वो टाइम पर भरते है तो हमे बिजली कियु नहीं मिलती है ..कियु इतने फॉल्ट रोज़ पड़ते है ..और रात को तो कोई ठीक करने नहीं आता है ...आपके स्टाफ को कोई मतलब नहीं है .जे .इ .तो फ़ोन नहीं उठाते है काट भी देते है उनको तो सैलरी टाइम पर मिलती है उनका कोई क्या बिगड़ लेगा ...कोई नहीं सुनता है ...बादल साहब तो कहते है बिजली सरप्लस हो गयी है ......क्या ये सही है ..जनता से तो पूछो ...जब ज्यादा गर्मी होती है तो बहोत बिजली जाती है .......प्लीज इस बारे में सोचे और अचे से फॉल्ट ठगिक करे सर ...

राजिंदर कुमार
ho .no . 143 sec 4 block b ...मंडी गोबिंदगढ़ शास्त्री नगर वार्ड नंबर 22
धन्यवाद जी
Jasbeer Kaur

Sep 4, 2015

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED A/C NO.W31GT312033W- LUDHIANA

ACCOUNT NO. W31GT312033W CONTRACT A/C NO. 3002847520
FVG. JATINDER PAL SINGH 64 - GOBIND NAGAR - PAKHOWAL ROAD - LUDHIANA - CURRENT BILL NO. I098715H190951439 DATED 19.08.2015
FOR THE PERIOD 10.07.15 TO 19.08.15 FOR RS. 4595/- + RS.5/- ROUNDING
TOTAL AMOUNT RS. 4600/-

I, Jatinder Pal Singh resident of 64 Gobind Nagar - Pakhowal Road - Ludhiana 141013 do hereby inform you that the above said bill was paid by me by through online sbi (net banking) on 29.08.2015 and found that PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT BUT RECEIPT NOT GENERATED.

2. For your reference I advise that the message received by me from bank advising me the reference No. DSBI 3989933155 IGOAPJGXX9 AMOUNT RS. 4600/- ON 29.08.2015 AT 03.03:31 PM.

3. Please look into the matter and send the receipt of payment received by PSPCL for my record at my email js06880@gmail.com. Thanks.

4. In this connection the matter was taken up at email pspcl@billdesk.om/charushila@billdesk.com and they advised as under :-

"Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your query, please note that the below mentioned payment under the transaction ID DSBI3989933155 for Rs. 4600.00 is successful transaction and you can download the receipt from PSPCL Website. Further we request you to kindly contact PSPCL for any clarification.

Billdesk Customer Support."

5. But no receipt of Rs. 4600/- is visible on website of pspcl. Despite my several request they have not done the needful. May I request you to please send me above receipt for my record or ensure that this receipt is visible on website from where I can download the same for my record.

Yours truly,

HOUSE NUMBE 3SF NEW COLONY RAMTIRATH ROAD AMRITSAR
HARI SHANKAR KAUSHAL

Jul 23, 2015

BILL NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE

Electricity bill no.1033415G131858158 DATED 13-07-2015 for Rs. 1,860/- in the name of MOTI RAM vide Consumer No.K33CK260118N AND CONTRACT A/C NO.3000925849 has not uploaded for online payment
Jk65

Jul 19, 2015

Failure

Pspcl is just a failure
Thr z no postv response from their customer care executives
Shame
adeshpartap

Jul 14, 2015

uploading of bill

respected si rwhen i try to pay bill online(L31JW230105X) the system shows that you bill is not uploaded,i have already lodged my complaint on line my complaint id is 177381,please upload bill as soon as possible, so that i could make my payment. thanks
Jaswant chahal

Jul 11, 2015

C16LR250677W was not updated online

today when try to pay the bill online,the bill was not
Updated.when i try to make complaint through your
Portal system your does not registered my complaint
System said if you have contract account no You can
Pay the bill.What should i do to pay the bill.

Dr j s chahal
Dr chahal eye care centre
20 majitha complex
Majitha road
Amritsar
sonali22

Jun 27, 2015

bill credited in wrong account

Respectfully, I beg to state that I am employee of a private concern which includes touring job also.

On 25th june.2015, I went on tour and handed over my electricity bill due on 26th June 2015-A/C no G13GF560307A, new 3002074400- Milkhi Ram to one of my junior colleague Mr,Pawan Kumar. He went to the office after office lunch break. and enquired from one of the employee near the gate where the payment of the bill is to make. As suggested he approached the madam working in the computer and handed her the bill along with the cash. Madam after entering the bill did not issue him the receipt and asked him to go and collect the receipt from the office next day as the printer was not working on that day. She also assured that she has issued manual receipt with full particulars on the back of the bill with her signature and department seal. He  then contacted me on telephone and informed me what happened.

On 26th June I visited the office and enquired the matter from all the employee sitting in different bill counter showing my bill along with the manual receipt at the back but failed to know the name of the concerned employee. No body entertained my enquiry. I then met an officer of the south wing who was kind enough to cooperate me and explained  that the bill is not credited as per your bill A/C.

Suddenly I met an office employee and narrated him the story, He told me not to worry and further said that he also handed over the bill on 25th June to madam Shashi and also got the same reply I then approached to madam Shashi and enquired but she plainly refused. I then called Pawan Kumar on telephone and asked him to identify the clerk whom he had paid the bill along with the cash. He accompanied me and went to the office where the madam was sitting and reminded the conversation held with her at the time of bill payment. She then affirmed and said that as the number in the telephone was not properly readable and she is not responsible for any error. She also questioned the authenticity of the originality of the bill also.

Sir, being an employee in a private concern drawing very meager monthly salary to the tune of Rs 7000/- can not afford to make payment for the bill twice  & that is also for the negligence of your concerned employee.

I, Therefore, request your good self to please see to it, enquire the matter and correct the entry by transferring the amount from the wrong a/c to the correct a/c. My payments towards the bill be deemed payment on 25th June and in my proper account & number and no  penalized action be taken against me for the nonpayment of the bill.

I also humbly request your good self to caution the erring employee not to take the financial matter casually. Also instruct her to be objective in listening the consumer for his delicate complaint such as it.

Please intimate me about the correction in my bill when it made.

Tanking you,

Narinder Pal Singh

Jun 17, 2015

Loose low capacity wires

Loose, low capacity wires :
In our street there are very old, low capacity and loose un-shielded wires. When any bird strikes the wires, heavy sparking occures and power fails for a long time. There is no complaint center phone number displayed any where. Number printed on bill is not working from long. Transformer Name : Zora Singh Wala 63 KVA Village BUTAHRI. Sub Station Siahar. Distt. Ludhiana. Punjab.
gurpreet1301

Jun 10, 2015

wires damage

I'm sarbjit singh account no-T56RK170241H.
Electricity is not working for home because a wire cut down in street. I'm facing this problem in more days. Solve my complate imedately.
Alt no -8437641110
kundan1234

Jun 6, 2015

Moter transfarm

Mari Moter da transfarm burn ho gya hai .Plz repaire the transfarm .Its name of Avtar Singh s/o rattan singh vpo Kala Bakra jalandhar ..
sbinder

Jun 2, 2015

meter running fast

Requested sir

I have a problem of meter running fast
Consumer no is j75kt330399m
contract a/c no 3001773853
our meter is on gurmeet singh name
Vill hirapur p.o. hailar distt jalandhar
so please check our meter
We will very thank full to you
Ravinder singh
Davinder singh chouhan

May 26, 2015

Low Voltage

I am Sandeep Kaur. I am Govt. employee in Vigilance Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Chandigarh. I live in H.No. 50, Prem Nagar (Chouhan Colony), Rajpura, Punjab.

There is problem of very low voltage near about 150 voltage in Prem Nagar (Chouhan Colony), near Liberty Chownk, Rajpura, Punjab.

I request to you to solve the problem of low voltage as soon as posible. we face trouble in daily routine. Please help us.
From: S. Gurdeep Singh S/o S. Balwant Singh

Loose, low capacity wires

anils_ks68

May 18, 2015

correction of name

My, name 'ANIL KUMAR SAINI' has been wrongly reflected in PSPCL records 'ANIL SHENNII', which came to notice while paying online bill of my CA no. 3000498948. Want the department to correct my surname as such mistake may lead to problems in future.

Mere angne mein - wrong show
    showing wrong information showed close the show having...
    Amr Infrastructure - AMR fraud
    Hi, I am in the same state as many other investors on...
    baggage, sweater - lost
    I was travelling on hz nizamuddin trvdandrum Xpress on 12...
    SBI Credit Card - Credit card fraud.10000 rs loss for me
    My credit card no is 5241 8263 9528 9909. I have got a...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - medium of education
    sir,my medium of education has been wrongly entered... i...
    Vodafone - Data Pack information
    I have been Using Vodafone number 9769690966 for a long...
    paytm - Data pack not received.
    I have recharged my data pack for the aircel number...
    sendmygift (www.sendmygift.com) - Gifts Not delivered
    Sendmygift is an online gift delivery company. I make 2...
    Star Jalsa - Airing Trash - Ichche Nodee
    Jodi karor Ichche Nodee r story bhalo na lege thakey,...