pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

dogravivek19821982

Mar 23, 2017

NON AVAILIBILITY OF NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER AND BILL

MY OLD ACCOUNT NUMBER IS R67MF35I861N .. I AM STAYING AT 568 GBM APPARTMENT KHARAR, SINCE I AM IN MILITARY I COULD NOT VISIT THE KHARAR PSPCL OFFICE.HOWEVER , ON NMBER OF OCASSIONS I HAVE SENT MY RELATIVES BUT YOUR OFFICE HAS REFUSED TO HELP. KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT IS MY NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER AND REASON FOR NON AVL OF BILL
THNX
COMMANDANT VIVEK DOGRA
INDIAN COAST GUARD MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
MOB 9769888346
vk ind

Mar 11, 2017

not resolving our problem last two days

We have register our complaint (reg. no. 6325744 dt. 10/03/2017) regarding two phases are missing. But still not resolve the problem. I am follow department peoples regularly to resolve my complaint but all in vain. kindly help me out to resolve this problem as soon as possible. looking forward your valuable action and reply.

Vijay Kumar
98761 42346
SukhwinderSingh69

Mar 4, 2017

Damage of appliances due to wrong connection by PSPCL worth 1 lakh

I am Sukhwinder singh virk resident of #5 Golden enclave extension,Ferozepur city,Punjab,DS CITY DIVN. FEROZEPUR

Today,the wires replacement of old ones with new ones was provided by electricity board.After the Completion of task,the contractor switched on the supply,instantly there was a huge blast on the pole very near to my house and there was fire.The blast was due to wrong connection of phases by the contractor.Due to this blast, my 43 inches samsung LED,RO system,Set-Top Box and many CFL's have been burnt out.Blast also lead to damages in other houses as well.

Now please look into this matter as soon as possible and provide me the compensation for the damage.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Sukhwinder Singh
9914380202,9914304446
Mrs.rani

Feb 26, 2017

Bijli da bill jayada and bijli di chori

Respected sir.
Mera naam rani sharma ha .ma daba lohar road guru nanak nagar gali number 4 di rahan vali ha . Mera meter account number mn35|2031 ate contact account no. 3002609541 . Pichale kai mahine ya ton mera bijli da bill bahut jayada aa reha si.par ma badi mushkil naal bhukta dita ate bijli daftar vich complaint kitti.bijli mahakme ton banda aaya ate usne sab kuch check kita ate usne dasta ki sade meter ate sade ghar vich koi nuks nahi ha .phir usne bahar di taar check kitti jis vich sade guandi ne kundi pai hoi si . Bijli mahakme ton aaya banda taar kad ke laa gaya.hun takleef eh ha ki oh pher taar ate mere meter naal pange la rahe han.kirpa karke ohna te karvai kiti jave saarey tara katiya hoiya ate galat paiya hoiya han .mere tuhadi age benti ha ki mera meter add laya jave ate saaf suthri taara paiya jaan ate doshiya utte sakht te sakht karvai kiti jave jehde bijli di chori kar rahe han ate bill sade varge sharif bande bhar rahe han jihna nu bijli chori bare kuch pata nahi haga. Mennu pura bharosa ha ki tusi mere iss shikayat utte jald jald karvai karoge.
tuhada dhanvadi
Rani sharma
9814411934
dhanesh Chander

Feb 23, 2017

Wrong raising of Bill Account Number 3001221927 A/C Dinesh Kumar7

My electricity connection account number is 3001221927 and meter number is 100002497125. The connection is installed at Mount View Colony Kotla Gonspur Bharwain Road Hoshiarpur 146001. The house where the connection is installed is locked for the last more than 12-13 years. I am regularly staying away from Hoshiarpur and presently at Chandigarh.

The bills were raised on minimum basis without any consumption and were paid up to September 2016. In November 2016
the the bill for Rs 850 was received online with some unit consumption, I felt it is error on the part of PSPCL but I paid the bill on 29.11.1016.

In January 2017 the bill is received online for Rs. 4470 with many unit shown consumed while the house was locked and no consumption is done. The bill needs to be corrected.

Kindly look into the matter and correct the bill. Send the amended corrected bill online or by email at amb7229@gmail.com immediately, to enable me to pay the bill early.

Dinesh Kumar,
amb7229@gmail.com
surjit sapehia

Feb 15, 2017

ELECTRICITY BILL FOR CA No. 3002350288 Wrongly twicly paid by cr card Rs.1907.76 on dated 02.02.17.

Please refund my single amount as soon as possible.

With Regards
Surjit Singh
M-9814429491
Guguz

Jan 30, 2017

Irresponsible behaviour of the pspcl staff regarding electricity complaint

Myself Bhagwan Dass Goyal registered a complaint regarding electricity failure on 26 Jan on the helpline no. 1912.As a reply I recd a msg of complaint being resolved within less than 5 mins without even contacting me. At last when I contacted a senior official of PSPCL in Bathinda who is known to me, the staff came n made a temporary arrangement by shifting the whole load on one phase rather than repairing the wires from the pole from where it sparked making a excuse of the dark. Till today even after many complaints the problem persists n nobody has come to change it over to the 3 phase n repair the wires from the poles.
Bhagwan Dass Goyal
brar_ssb

Jan 30, 2017

Meter Faulty -Running without operational Load

My consumer account number is 3003284121 and is located in House Number 206,4th floor,Tower 8,SBP Homes -3,Chajju majra
,Mohali.
Last week i was checked my electricity meter is running without any operational Load. Even main MCB was down but meter still running condition.Same also affect on my meter reading & Bill.
Kindly arrange to check the my electricity meter as soon as possible.

Sukhwinder Singh
FASTPACK

Jan 24, 2017

EXCESS BILLING

Sir I am having industrial connection in the name of M/s FAST PACK INDIA, installed near Sakay Traders, Waryana Industrial Complex,Jalandhar. having No.3002901719
The meter was challenged on 22-10-16 no action taken so far. We are still receiving bills with the amt (current bill+disputed amt).
Now We received the current bill with the same pattern as before i.e(current+disputed amt). As we approached the office near chick-chick house, Adarsh nagar , Jalandhar. Present R.A /JE refused to rectify the bill and forced us to deposit the full amt. Also the concerned SDO is not giving satisfactory reply.
You are requested to please allow us to make payment of current bill only i.e. 23620.00and the disputed amt of 22328.00 to be kept pending till the complaint settles.
As last date of depositing of the bill is 30-1.17

Fast pack india
jalandhar
dhahan223

Dec 7, 2016

No account number alloted

I have a connection in my name at village Dhahan from your Takhatgarh sub-division, in Nurpur Bedi block of Ropar Distt.
mentioned with reference No.R14BF560744X but accont number alloted to this meter is not given. So in the absence of
10 digit account number online payment of bills can not be made. Please intimate me the exact account number of ten digits at
my email address. bsszsn@gmail.com balwant singh saroa S/O s. charan singh , vill, dhahan P.O.Takhatgarh teh. Anandpur Sahib
Distt. Ropar-140001
hardeep.mukerian

Dec 2, 2016

STOP METER BILL IS CONTINUOUS

DEAR SIR MY METER IS STOP BUT BILLING IS CONTINUOUS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME
MY MOB NO: 9876119717

THNAKS

STOP METER BILL IS CONTINUOUS

dineshdeep

Nov 23, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

Myself dinesh kumar having a/c No. 3000752443 . The ELECTRICITY BILL OF MY ACCOUNT IS SHOWING WRONG READING OF METER WAS 5273 . PRESENT METER READING IS 6419 BUT BILLING CAME WRONG SHOWING READING 7151 . DUE TO METER READERS FAULT. PLEASE CORRECT MY BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. My Too Bills detail is as follow-:
Bill No. Dated Previous M. Reading Current M.Reading

1 ) I015116I071620842 07.09.2016 3002 5273

2 ) 50004268974 19.11.2016 5273 6419 ( BUT METER READER SHOWN WRONG ie 7151 ) .
So request you to please justify the matter and adjust my A/c accordingly by waive of the excess amount.
Niranjan Singh Chadha

Oct 21, 2016

Replacement of metre no U21CF560320M

Due to falling of electric pole in guru teg bahadur nagar Jagraon on 21.08.2016 the above referred metre having .CA no 3001663366 in the name of Darshan Singh SO Ralla Singh had stopped.I personally met Incharge of subdiv. Jagraon on 26.08.2016 and given application fog replacement of metre.The said application was marked in the name of JE by the Incharge before me.After waiting for few days no of requests were sent online but no body turned up.The request numbers are 5191984 dated 30.08.2016. 5544461 dated 13.10.2016 and 5548939 dated14.10.2016.I again met Incharge of subdiv. in his cabin on20.10.2016 and he asked for fresh application which I again submitted and the same was again marked to previous same HE but action is still awaited.I am old man .It is very difficult to visit the PSPCL office again and again.Please arrange to replace the metre immediately as I am suffering from monetary loss also.
Niranjan Singh

Jagraon
Mob 9876773393
Brij Mohan Bhandari

Oct 14, 2016

how to pay bill with out account number

C.M Sir
Please help me.I have received Electricity bill in September 2016 at ZIRAKPUR .But printing is so dim and un readable.So i have gone to Zirakpur Electricity office to pay bill,but due to heavy rush.Ihave decided to pay on line and from office receive account number Z74ZS1723SOP.But when I use this number for online payment of pspcl bill.Then it shows no account in this number. I had already complaint in pspcl site on date 6.10.16 and 14.10.16 with complaint number 1610060046,1610140055.
Please intervene and do needful.

BRIJ MOHAN
Sk221239

Oct 10, 2016

Consumer NO J72BC140028F

SDO
Punjab State Power corporation ltd.
Model Town
Commercial subdiv-2, Jalandhar,
Punjab

RE : Electric Meter Complaint No 100001477613 dated 24.12.2015, Consumer NO
J72BC140028F

This has reference to captioned complaint regarding stopped meter at
LIC Flat NO 19/02, SUS Nagar, Jalandhar it is to submit that even after 10
month stopped meter is not replaced till date. We are receiving electricity
bill on average consumption and paid all the bills till 30/07/2016. We have
received a bill of Rs 7000/- for billing cycle 30/07/2016 to 29/09/2016
which is around three and a half times higher than actual average
consumption of Rs. 1000/= per month of this flat.

Here we want to mention that we are not using electric appliances of heavy
load like AC in this flat. You may verify the same visiting the flat.

It is therefore requested to correct the bill for billing cycle 30/07/2016
to 29/09/2016 and arrange to replace the electric meter at the earliest.

SUNIL KUMAR
M/S LIC OF INDIA
19/02 LIC FLATS
SUS NAGAR, JALANDHAR
Mobile No 8557947735
Om Parkash Billu

Oct 1, 2016

MONTHLY BILL ON AVERAGE BASIS (METER STATUS 'D' )

Please refer to my earlier requests. I am reeving bills on average basis since 5 months. I had requested your good self to kindly direct the concerned staff to change the meter but till date no action seems to have been taken. My consumer No. is B 13 GT 130816 M and C/A No. is 3002948497.
dvndr

Sep 1, 2016

CONTACT NO. ?

MY A/C NO. IS C38KN471981Y, BUT I FORGOT MY C/A NO. PLEASE TELL ME MY C/A NO. BY SMS OR E MAIL,

MY MOBILE NO. IS 8288879205 & E MAIL ID IS dvndr.sethi@yahoo.com

please send me my c/a no urgently
amardeepsingh933

Aug 23, 2016

Faulty Bills

Dear Sir/Ma’am

I am writing this email in regards with my faulty bill which I have received. I am a resident of No. 9, Kalia Colony, Jalandhar and my electricity Bill account number is 3001125534. The details of my previous paid bills is as follows:-

Bill No. 50002567042, (Bill Date 10/02/2016) was of Rs. 3240/- which was paid on counter well in time. In this bill the New Status of my Meter reading was 9507 Units on 10/02/2016.

Bill No. I026016D081223621 (Bill Date 8/04/2016) was of Rs. 3610/- which was paid online on 19/04/2016 Receipt number 101071815, Transaction ID 100630063. In this bill the Old Status of my Meter Reading was 9507.

Bill No. 1026016F100841090 (Bill Date 10/06/2016) was of Rs. 5490/- and was paid online on 21/06/2016 Receipt number 102003496 and Transaction ID was 101283177. In this bill the Old Status of my Meter Reading was again showing 9507 (which was on 10/02/2016) and New Meter Reading was 10832 and period of bill was 121 days.

Bill No. I026016H060938663 (Bill Date 6/08/2016) was of Rs. 6200- and was paid cash on counter 17/08/2016. In this bill the Old status of my Meter Reading was again showing 9507 (which was on 10/02/2016) and New Meter Reading was 11864 and period of bill was 178 days.

If you see in the above mentioned details of bills, I have paid all the bills well in time but still my old reading is showing as 9507 which was on 10/02/2016 and the period of bill is increasing as if I have not paid the bills in the past. When I check online, I can also see two more bills of Rs. 1130 (Bill date 22/06/2016) and Rs. 999/- (Bill date 23/04/2016) which were never received by me. I tried to open and see these two bills but the website is not opening these two bills and showing error.

I am a retired Government servant and can’t afford to pay excessive and faulty bills. I am overseas at this moment so I sent my brother to electricity office which is near Phatankot Chowk, Jalandhar to fix the error. My brother went to account section but was told to pay the same last bill of Rs. 6200-.

I am unable to understand that if I am paying all the bills on time then why the period of bill (Days) and the old status of my meter reading is the same which was on 10/02/2016 i.e. 9507. I have also filed a complaint in this regard on your website on 16/08/2016 and the Reference number of which is 9000021148 but the status of complaint is still showing as PENDING.

I request you to look into it and fix the errors as early as possible. I shall be thankful to you.

Gurmeet Singh
House No. 9, Kalia Colony,
Jalandhar, Punjab.
A/c No. 3001125534

I am overseas at this moment so please contact me on email ID amardeepsingh933@gmail.com or sigurmeetsingh@gmail.com.
Skymall

Jul 30, 2016

botheration create by R.A

We are inform to that I am Ashok Kumar director of Sky Mall & Shopping Complex, Bathinda Road, Malout .At my project we are contacted a numbers of meters here and there are many problems in those meters bills and the R.A (Mandeep Singh) of this area cannot correct those bills and also he want the bribery for those work and we are near about 100 times visit in his office and he cannot response of our matters.

Ashok Kumar
98765-95003
rahul jain jagdish lal

Jul 29, 2016

Elec.Bill Not Recd From 2 Months

Sir/Madam

My A/c No 3002801337 Name of RAHUL JAIN JAGDISH LAL .

We Didn't Recd our bill from last 2 months Pl tell me without
bill , how we can pay our bill ? Pl sort our problem asap

Rahul Jain
skmm

Jul 27, 2016

without metre and connection using electricity

DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS FOR GIVING US BETTER TODAY.YOUR EFFORTS ARE KEEN FOR OUR BETTER FUTURE.
THIS IS YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE USING ELECTRICITY WITHOUT METER AND CONNECTION IN THE GOVERNMENT PARK.THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL WAY.THEY ARE NOT PAY ANYTHING ANYWHERE.THIS IS NOT GOOD.WHY THEY ARE USING ELECTRICITY BY ILLEGAL.THIS AGAINST THE LAW AND NATION.LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EFFORTS TO SAVE ELECTRICITY.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND QUICK ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.ADDRESS BELOW OF THESE PEOPLE.

SUB.STATION : GHEE MANDI,AMRITSAR
PUNJAB
RANJIT KAUR harinder kaur

Jul 27, 2016

TAX DEDUCTED FROM ARREARS

I GOT THE ARREAR OF PENSION OF THREE YEARS . BUT MY ANNUAL PENSION IS LESS THAN 2.50000 LAKH. AUTHORITY DEDUCTED TAX OF RS. 50000 FROM MY ARREARS OF PENSION WHICH IS WRONG . SO MY QUERY IS THAT CAN I GET THIS INCOME TAX DEDUCTION BACK . IF YES THAN WHAT IS THE METHOD FOR GETTING THE TAX BACK
Harjinder Aneja

Jul 22, 2016

Regarding the Electricity Pole

Two electricity cemented pole.Approx 20 ft lenght from last three years ago lying in front of my house and public are facing many problems due to of these poles and cause many diseases like water is not going in to the sewerage Please come and pick up these poles.

My house no is- 221/9 Avtar Nagar Jalandhar. Pincode -144001
My contact no. is- 9876364065
mohanmurlidhar

Jul 5, 2016

WIRE HANGING DANGEROUSLY

Respected sir , please note that. I am living in balachaur Punjab saler colony mandihani road. and informed many time J.E Vijay KUMAR and hand written complaint letter to them in front of SDO BALACHAUR THEY TOOK MY LATTER AND SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL LOOK THIS MATTER WHEN I ASK PLAESE GIVE ME COPY AS A PROFF THEY SAID NO PROBLEM WE WILL DO VERY SOON. AND NOTHING HAPPEN LAST 2 YEAR. AND NOT GIVEN ME COPY OF MY LATTER OF COMPLAINT MY PROBLEM. main line 440v tilt on building side dangerously and ground level very lower. our window of building aluminums which is very danger it could happen any time big accident, I try many time to explain, but always J.E Vijay kumar said we don't have manpower please look in to matter. and do the need full as soon possible . I am very grateful to you. and my hope with you.

IGNOU - Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    MCD Delhi - Stray Dogs Nuisance
    Respected Sir/Madam , Greetings ! I am writing to...
    IGNOU - Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    BSNL - Money deducted but recharge not done
    Mobile Data recharge of Rs1092 on BSNL no.9412836252 not...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point, Indian Oil, RR Nagar, Bangalore. - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    wbjeeb - Wbjee
    I had already applied online for the jenpauh...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    seven planet management pvt ltd - FRAUD PLACEMENT
    Seven planet management pvt ltd fraud placement fraud...