pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

Davinder singh chouhan

May 26, 2015

Low Voltage

I am Sandeep Kaur. I am Govt. employee in Vigilance Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Chandigarh. I live in H.No. 50, Prem Nagar (Chouhan Colony), Rajpura, Punjab.

There is problem of very low voltage near about 150 voltage in Prem Nagar (Chouhan Colony), near Liberty Chownk, Rajpura, Punjab.

I request to you to solve the problem of low voltage as soon as posible. we face trouble in daily routine. Please help us.
From: S. Gurdeep Singh S/o S. Balwant Singh
# 50, Prem Nagar,( Chouhan Colony) Rajpura
Mob No. 8437502777
Narinder Pal Singh

May 20, 2015

Loose, low capacity wires

In our street there are very old, low capacity and loose un-shielded wires. When any bird strikes the wires, heavy sparking occures and power fails for a long time. There is no complaint center phone number displayed any where. Number printed on bill is not working from long. Transformer Name : Zora Singh Wala 63 KVA Village BUTAHRI. Sub Station Siahar. Distt. Ludhiana. Punjab.
anils_ks68

May 18, 2015

correction of name

My, name 'ANIL KUMAR SAINI' has been wrongly reflected in PSPCL records 'ANIL SHENNII', which came to notice while paying online bill of my CA no. 3000498948. Want the department to correct my surname as such mistake may lead to problems in future.
kartar roller flour mills p ltd

Apr 30, 2015

Electricity closed

Our factory is stopped due to unavailable of electricity from the morning. Electric Pole fall down in front of our Gate. So our Production is stopped from the morning.

Thanks with Regards

Bill not recd & Change of name

PSPCL Mohali
Punjab
Ac no A24NS282684L
After a number of visits to pspcl office in amritsar for last 6 months the problem still remain as under
1. Did not recd. Electricity bill for last 6 months. Though payment was made approx.
2. Had applied for change of name from Amit gupta to Rajnish Sharma and necessary payment was made on 3/8/2014. But till date nothing has been done.
Rajnish Sharma

mistake name and address

Dear sir / mam
My account no. -R65DF270296Y
my name & Address Spelling mistake
NAME OF CONSUMER- RAJNI KESHWANI ,( WRONG)
NAME OF CONSUMER- RAJNI KESARWANI (RIGHT)
ADDRESS OF CONSUMER- VINEY KESWANI (WRONG)
ADDRESS OF CONSUMER- W/O VINAY KESARWANI (RIGHT)
NAME OF VILLAGE/ CITY- NO PRINT(WRONG)
NAME OF VILLAGE/ CITY- DHIANPURA (RIGHT)
PLZ. change my spelling mistake
my mo. no. 9781520909
rajni kesarwani
dssood

Mar 26, 2015

Bill deposit issue

online bill payment system of pspcl is total bakwas.Their customer care center is even more bakwas. they don't know anything & simply say "sir aapko office hi jana parega" Agar office hi ja ke kam hona hai to band kar do customer care center & online payment facility.Jo no. J.E or AEE ke diye hai website pe vo bilkul nikame log hai total sarkari. kuch pata nahi. pata nahi naukri kitha karthe .....
rajbeer singh

Jan 17, 2015

meter in deed

dear sir
pspcl mohli punjab

sub: - meter is dead.

dear sir,
i rajinder singh .house no. 518 A.K.S colony phase 2 zirakpur mohali.my i.d no.
Z74ZR632992N.sir my metar is dead.kindely request to you.pls change my meter.

thanks
regard
rajinder singh
Aruf 123966

Jan 5, 2015

Plz look in to the matter

There is a intruption in power supply at PSIEC focal point Abohar at kerla Traders. No body bother to visit the site inspite of regular complaints. Plz resolve it asap
Aruf
MANOZSHARMA

Dec 22, 2014

METER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

RESPECTED SIR
MY SELF ADV. MANOJ KUMAR SHARMA . ON 19 TH DEC. 2014 I RECIVED MY ELECTERCITY BILL AND I NOTICED THAT
MY ELECTERCITY BILL IS NOT RIGHT AND WHEN I CHEKED MY METER IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY( METER STOPED) MY ACCOUNT NO IS MR64BR520320H IN THE NAME OF MY GRAND FATHER SH GANESH DUTT SHARMA. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHECK MY METER AND DO NEEDFUL ACTION .

ADV. MANOJ KUMAR SHARMA
MOB NO 9814918894
ROBIN KATARIA

Dec 15, 2014

FLUCTUATION OF ELECTRICITY

DEAR SIR

I AM ROBIN KATARIA S/O ROSHAN LAL KATARIA

FROM TODAY ELECTRICITY OF MY HOUSE IS FLUCTUATES CONTINOUSLY. SO I REQUEST TO AUTHORITY PLEASE CHECK THE ELECTRIC CONNECTION OF MY HOUSE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

ROBIN KATARIA (ELECTION CLERK, D.C OFFICE, FAZILKA) S/O ROSHAN LAL KATARIA R/O ALAMSHAH ROAD, BABA RAMDEV COLONY, ST.NO.2, FAZILKA, DISTRICT FAZILKA

MOB. 87279-91464
Devgan Enterprises

Sep 14, 2014

G.O.Switch is not working

There is problem in our G.O.Switch.As its one blade struck and not coming out
due this when one fuse blown pspc man try to cut-off the switch.one blade is not coming out .Than we complaint on 10-09-2014
my complaint no 585788 on phone no 5055510.But up to now no action taken to repair the same you are to request pl. look into the matter try to solve the problem
With Regards
Mobile:97800 10539
UDHAM SINGH MADRA

Sep 5, 2014

PSPCL METERS SHUT DOWN

DEAR SIR,MAM TODAY 05.09.2014 9 A.M. OUR 16 DIFFERENT METERS OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD DESTROYED AFTER BURNING. SO KINDLY REQUESTED PLZ REPLACE THESE IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE DURING THE NIGHT WE WILL FACE B MORE PROBLEMS. OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CHILDREN ARE PREPARING SCHOOL EXAMS. IF THIS PROBLEM DOES NOT SOLVE WITHIN 4 HOURS THEY WILL NOT DO PROPER STUDY . NEAR CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY VILLAGE LOHAR MAJRA KALAN,DIST. FATEHGARH SAHIB,
rjpspcl

Aug 27, 2014

cant pay my bill online site is not working

Pspcl mobile app or bill paying site is not working so i am suffering lot to pay my bill online
sanjeev sachdeva

Aug 22, 2014

metre reading is not showing properly

My electricity metre was dead and it was changed this week. Aftre changing metre the metre reading is not showing properly sometime it shows 0 unis after secods 450 units aftre seconds 900 units .metre is not working properle . Please solve my problem. T Thankig you. My ac no is W25/MR530247M. Sanjeev kumar sachdeva. St no 16 Tedi road. Govindsar. Newshimla puri Ludhiana
Ph no 9780844455
jk mittal

Aug 21, 2014

un proper supply of electricity

Khetto me sirf 3 hour light de rahe hai aur 2 din baad reverse chakker pe electricity kar dete hai motor sari raat kam nahi karti koi se or sdo sunvai nahi karta hai
Joginder singh s/o gurbachan singh vill bhindra sangrur
M 9463872988
Gagandeep saini

Aug 18, 2014

wires too close to our house

Fraud of line man and engineers . I the member of Brij nagar welafare society want to complaint against line mans and engineers . i dont understand why today the wires those were in the center of the road and in the right position is now shifted today closer to my house , which are almost touching our house , and in the reach of even 5 year olf children... now who will the responsible if any miss-happening occurs ?? why those wires which were in the center of the road shifted closer to our house ??? As usual no body will b responsible and no body will hear to our complaints ...

Aug 6, 2014

low voltage

There is problem of very low voltage near about 80 to90 voltage only i complait many times but complait is not resolved till now plz help my adress:- Bhupinder singh bajwa (ASI punjab police)H.no.-308,Guru angad dev colony,jandoli road,rajpura town cell:7355226841
ubhi115

Aug 4, 2014

not receiving electricity bill

RESPECTED SIR,
MERA EK SAAL TU BILL NAHI A REHA . SDO SAHIB NU V KEHA GEA HA PUR KOE V SUNVAHE NAHI HO RAHE. HAR MAHENA BILL LAAN JAANA PANDA HA. KAE VAR TA LAST DATE V LANG JANDE HA. MEERA A/C NO. 3000214655 . SUKHWINDER SINGH PLOT NO. 115, INDUSTRIAL AREA PH 9 MOHALI. OFFICE WICH PATTA KARDE HA TE KEHA JANDA HA KE TUHADA BILL PRINT HOEA HA PUR DELIVERY BOY NU PUCHDE HA TA OH KEHDA HA KE TUHADA BILL PRINT HE NAHI HOEA. SIR I REQUESTED U TO SEE ABOUT THIS.
THANKING YOU,
singh document

Aug 1, 2014

VOLTAGE PROBLEM

HELLO SIR

We live in Khushal enclave, Bhabat, Zirakpur. There are low voltage problem in whole colony. Transfer are sparking. so

please requested you that problem solve as soon as.
Mann saab

Jul 31, 2014

denied accepting load fees before the due date by saying that v have submitted cash

Respected sir/mam
as we know last date of increasing home load is 31st july but the batala main pspcl office denied our file after 11.00am saying dat they hav submitted the whole cash for this month and cant accept application. And even the related employee was not present there and it ws said by other officials that he is in judicial court for some personal work.
And even they said that you have to submitt late fees now and still its 31st. Please help us and save from these additional charges. If an employee goes for his individual work then there must hav any alternative employee
rkdeepak

Jul 28, 2014

Inflated Electricity bill,wrong metre reading

I am consumer of PSPCL wide a/c no.W32GT322976F.Sir many a times our bill comes wrong
due to wrong reading.Just today we recieved the bill for the period from 19/06/2014 to 20/07/2014
The reading is shown as 110279 to 115882.and the bill is raised for 5603 units.Our actual
reading as on 28/07/2014 as checked by us is 111870 and the actual consumption comes to 1591
units on 28/07/2014 instead of 5603 on 20/07/2014.and the bill is inflated due to wrong metre reading.
This type of actions causes great mental harrassment to us.So your goodself is requested to
send us the rectified bill and instruct your staff to have due care as this type of mistake does not
occur again.

Callous attitude of PSPCL employes of Sarna Sub Division

The superintending Engineer
PSPCL Gurdaspur Punjab

CALLOUS ATTITUDE OF PSPCL STAFF IN SARNA SUB DIVISION

I Lt Col Retd Jagjit Singh Sahi R/o Kila Darshan Singh Batala have an agriculture Farm in Village KathlaurTeh pathankot. Two of my tubewells are connected through the transformer of Chowdry Dilawar singh of Village Kathlaur. This transmission line became inoperative on the evening of 3rd Jun 2014 during storm and this breakdown of line remains so even after a lapse of 52 days during the paddy season. Running from pillar to post, approaching the senior officers upto the SDO Sarna sub division has not helped. Sowing of paddy could not be done in the absence of tube well waters. This may please be treated as man made catastrophe and the farmers of the area be compensated for their inability to irrigate their fields during the prime season.
2. This is for your information and necessary action please

H`noble Chief Minister Punjab
vinodbansal

Jul 10, 2014

Excess Load on Transfarmer

We are facing Fluctuation problem on daily problem. Also fuse of transfarmer Sparked out on daily basis. Whole street is facing problem of that. kindly install new transfarmer so that problem should be solved.

Vinod bansal
Ganesh Nagar
Street No 8
Bathinda
Mb- 9888585317
E-mail- vinodbansal@hdfclife.com
raghbir singh

Jun 11, 2014

Wrong installation of poles and line against approved map and rules.

Respected Sir/Mam,
we are three victims persons namely Raghbir singh s/o Karnail singh,Nirmal singh s/o Sukdev singh and Darsan singh s/o Lal singh V.P.O.DALEL SINGH WALA,DIST./TEH.-MANSA of wrong installation of poles and passing wrong line routes of newly built grid of DALEL SINGH WALA GRED. Accoring to sketch/map which is approved by dept. routes of lines toward village Bappiana(24hour),dalel singh wala(24hours and farm motors) are totally wrong . Due to this wrong action of J.E.Sukwinder Singh and S.D.O. BHIKHI we are facing very problems,major are- raw road(kachi pachi) going to farm is totally disturbed due to wrong installation of pole and line, distance between to poles is not equal various from place to place somewhere it is 148ft.,156ft, and 200ft,220ft etc. and bother our requests . we took map/sketch and reports of passing lines from newly built GRED of DALEL SINGH WALA to another villages through RTI and asked to J.E. and S.D.O. BHIKHI regarding wrong passing lines and distance between poles but they did not give us good response and disturbed our farm and roads. This all wrong things are doing to give benefits to their friends and for their who pay them bribe . It is also noted that some lines' exact length against approved sketch are also wrong.
so we are firmly request to you for speedy justice and punish guilty officers(J.E.,S.D.O.) , so that our farms save from wrong installation of lines and poles.
CONTACTS- 9915673899,9872245842(RAGHBIR SINGH),8968448842(NIRMAL SINGH)

Aircel - sim card registration failed
    I am a customer of Aircel pre-paid and Mobile Number is...
    docomo - by mistake I recharge others mobile
    By mistake I recharge others mobile. I want recharge...
    Spicejet - SpiceJet Flight Cancelled just 3 days before departure
    I had booked a connecting SpiceJet Flight for two from...
    dot vintage watch - wrong product delivered
    I had ordered for black dot nails analog brown faux...
    Reliance Life Insurance - misguided to take the reliance super money back plan. The...
    Sir, I have been misguided to take the reliance insurance...
    BMTC Bus - Not providing ticket
    Hello Sir, This is a complaint against a Volvo Bus...
    parameshwar reddy - billing amount is more than MRP
    I ordered a wrist watch of SONATA,(77006PP01J) and MRP on...
    CIBIL - REMOVE OF NAME FOR CIBIL
    Hi , my name is GAJANAN KHULE. i was taken personal loan...
    Prashant Verma - Construction of Road
    Respected Sir, With due respect & humble submission I...