punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

pallavi.singh

Aug 3, 2015

MISBEHAVIOUR BY AN EMPLOYEE AT SHIVAJI PATH, THANE (W) BRANCH,MUMBAI

I, Pallavi Singh having a savings account - 451001500006947 in SHIVAJI PATH PNB BRANCH,THANE WEST with registered mobile -9833658102 needed a bank statement urgently ,therefore visited the branch on saturday (1st August 2015).I spoke to an Employee named Ms. ANUPAMA, regarding the matter and she told me to come the next working day i.e Monday and it'll cost me Rs 40 per page. On insisting and pleading that i need it urgently and cannot wait for monday just for MY BANK STATEMENT,which hardly takes 2min to give a command, she told me to come after 4 hrs or wait till then. Being a working woman i had already taken a half day from my workplace and coming after 4 hrs means missing my whole day at work, hence i told her the same but she was very RUDE, MISBEHAVING AND HARASSING. Also she told me she has clearing work to do and cannot leave it for my work.I was SHOCKED. Being a government employee and promising the best service,this is all she was giving customers- HARASSMENT,TAUNTS and asking TO VISIT NO. OF TIMES just for small work. Therefore i spoke directly to the branch manager, initially he is also telling me to come the next day but on pleading he got my work done by another employee and i got my bank statement in 5 MIN. FREE OF COST.
Earlier also i was trying to activate my internet banking but just ended up dropping the idea since i had given application THRICE and the branch used to call me after a month but whenever i used to visit, they used to tell me they cannot see any notification of my application in the system, so i'll have to apply again.

After all this i feel if an educated person like me has to go through all this MISBEHAVIOUR, MISCONDUCT, ZERO CO-OPERATIVE NATURE AND HARASSMENT by branch employee (MS ANUPAMA), i wonder what other customers have to go through. Just for 5 min work, very easily customers are told to wait or visit after a day irrespective of knowing from where they are coming and how difficult it is to come again and again. Getting a small work done has become a big task.I request the concerned persons to please check on the matter and do the needful AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
krishna kumar 10

Jul 30, 2015

Complaint regarding the no response of employee

I am a account holder of PNB with account number 0974000300151929 and name krishna kumar srivastava. This is to inform you that i am facing some serious problem by your employees in term of response. I have a FD account (0974005500229016)of which i should get the interest on monthly basis which i am not getting from past few months, no employee is ready to give me the correct explanation, they just keep on calling me the next day in spite of knowing that i am 72 years of age and not fir enough for these things.

So kindly look into this and give me a solution as soon as possible.

K.K.S
Mobile no:-09451209531
Moh nazir

Jul 25, 2015

Balance deduction by atm machine

I am an account holdar of pnb mirzapur . I withdraw 10000 from fdfc bank atm in chhapra but I won't get money in my hand but it show that transaction successful and I get slip that trancsation declined on 19-06-2015 on 09.00am and I have complaint on pnb toll free no 18001802222 and they give me a complaint no :- m032136404 they said me that you get recover your money in seventeen working days sir I just want to confirm that it's possible please help me

Ac no- 2559000100096427
Account holder name - moh nazir
Branch- mirzapur
Ifsc code- pnbu02559000
Email id - nashim435@gmail.com
Contact no - 9507608728/7631132098
Sir please give feedback on my contact numbers or on my email id
Bhimagi Kulkarni

Jul 12, 2015

pnbivr 3D secure code blocked reacti

My pnbivr 3D secure code in debit card blocked. Pl reactivate it early.
My name-Bhimaji N kulkarni
Debitcard no-5126520248703402
SB acct no.7759000100000159
Mob no.9448972680
Sunil kumar chauhan37

Jul 8, 2015

ATM amount deduction

This is to inform you that I have an account in PNB ahmedpur haridwar branch.The account no is 1496001300000730. On dated 2- July'15 , Rs 2400 has been deducted from my account,when I checked the account through atm mini statement. It shows that the amount has been deducted through ATM. but in actual, I have not used my atm card on that day. I have informed in the branch but they are not providing any satisfactory answer. Kindly help in refunding my amount as soon as possible.

Sunil Chauhan
9219177871
Ishwar Maheriya

Jul 6, 2015

cash not recived

My Name Maheriya Ishwarbhai Gangarambhai ,My Punjab bank Account No = 7173000400002860. Bank Branch is Sanand.
I am not recived cash from ATM Date 02/07/2015 from kalupur Bank AT.i will try but error is ATM not Taken your order and Same Time but RS 9200 cut from My Acc
My was book compaint via telephone on same day. Complait no is M0334161987. so please do needful As soon as possible.
Ishwar Maheriya

Jul 6, 2015

cash not recived

cash not recived from ATM
my name is maheriya ishwarbhai gangarambhai my a/c no 7173000400002860 some tech fault and server down i Have not recived 9200 but Same Time 9200 cut my Account
my Complained No M033416197

Mo NO 7698618820
Bimla Kumari

Jul 2, 2015

Arrears of ADA

My Name Sh. Bimla Kumari W/o Late Sh.Rameshwar Paul Sikand. My bank account No 3326000100165481 i am the pensioner of this bank since 22/12/1994 to date and my arrear of ADA not be deposited by the bank since 6/2013 to 6/2015 and LTC. Please deposited the same immediately.

Name:- Bimla Kumar
H.No 514 MIG PH-3 HBC, Barnala Road,
Sirsa-125055( Haryana)
Ph. No :-9416197670
tanwal kumar

Jun 30, 2015

No service provided by PNB bank, samrala road

Respected sir
I want to inform you that. i am a PNB account holder from PNB bank samrala road, ludhiana. The behaviour of this bank workers are very rude. they cant provided any service and take informantion my account. i take them to my LPG copy and Aadhaar bank account. but they cant link these my account and i bear loss of there subsidy of my lpg cylinder.
My nebhiourhood a shop and shopkeeper have a bank of baroda agency. they provided good service my borther also open here account. the shopkeeper deposit and withdraw money any commisson .i think this is the best service of senior citizen person, who have no stand of there leg a long time.
Sir it's a hummble request, please provide same and batter then service of bank of baroda of us (bank holders).

Thanks with regard
Tanwal kumar S/o virdeshar
A/c no - 4208000100085637
contect - 98156-98275
mittalmanoj01

Jun 29, 2015

Regarding short amount received in ATM Machine

I have maintained a saving account in Viswas Nagar Branch , a/c no is 6585000100022382 and my address is 27/94B, 4th floor, Jawala nagar Shahdara-110032. I have made a transaction on dated 17.06.2015 ( 7.50. pm ) in PNB branch(Viswas Nagar ) ATM of Rs. 10,000/- but i have received only Rs.7000/-(3*1000+40*100). But my account has been debited to Rs. 10000/-I have Count these Rs. in the presence of security guard ( Mr Sonu) which is duty on that date. I have made complaint on customer care but the said that the claim has been rejected.Complain no is A013193099.

Please resolve this matter and credited to my account of Rs. 3000/-

With Regards
CA Manoj Mittal
arun_gupta

Jun 24, 2015

Netbanking user ID is blocked

Hi there,

My net banking user is blocked by some reason and I am getting error message "User is Locked for Security Purpose. Please Contact Branch." I visited the branch three times but my problem is not yet resolved. I have also given a written application to the branch manager but still no progress, getting some error message.

Please help me and let me know how I can unlock my netbanking user ID.

My contact number is: +919827281843 (Manorama Gupta)

Thanks in advance!
Jaypee vidya mandir

Jun 22, 2015

refuse of New bank account by Juniour Manager

Our bank A/C Number 0479002100202500. I went to PNB Syana branch for opening of new bank account of our new school employee but your Junior branch manager refuse to open new bank a/c to say that staff not available
I have a current a/c in your branch since last 5 years of our Jaypee vidya Mandir chandpur of Jaypee group. I have not time to go to bank again again for same work. Your Syana branch service and staff behavior is not proper.

Krishan Kumar Bansal
santosh chy

Jun 4, 2015

Mobile banking user id not received

Mobile banking user id not received
l have applied for Mobile Banking user id and password 0n 2 months ago in Belur Branch (Howrah)
But till know I did not received that, My A/C No. Is-4439000100083293.

I have many time inform to banker and visit in this regard.

They are simply telling we will provide you in next time or with in few day.

Pl suggest me.

SANTOSH KUMAR CHOUDHARY
jyoti maral

Jun 2, 2015

Not giving a account opening form

Respected sir, i am a jyoti from bidhuna kanpur(auraiya).Sir you pnb branch no.733400 bidhuna kanpur(auraiya);The manager is not giving a account opening form from 2 months.Plz help me and take a action immediately.
Jaipal Singh Bisht

May 29, 2015

Net banking user id not received

l have applied for netbanking user id and password 0n Dec 2014 at PNB mishap urine branch.
But till know I did not received that.

I have many time inform to banker and visit in this regard.

They are simply telling we will provide you in next time or with in few day.

Pl suggest me.

Jaipal Singh Bisht
VISHNU RANA

May 21, 2015

BANK CHARGE

my saving bank a/c no. 2987000100081877 in pnb raja park Jaipur branch. my a/c debited 180rs dated 21.05.2015 reason bank statement from three month. i have receive bank statement. but why debit my a/c bank charge.
sikder431

May 14, 2015

misbehavior of bank manager, pnb, krishnanagar, nadia

Respected sir, i am sunil sikder an account holder of pnb bank. I have a salary account in your bank since 2010. Today i meet with bank manager, krishna nagar for asking a personal loan. I am an army persons. He stated that no loan is applicable for army persons. Now where i will go for loan because my salary account held with your bank. His ( bank manager) behaviour with me is bad & poor. My account no is 4071000401199242. With regards sunil sikder.
Manoj Kr Sharma

May 5, 2015

opening of account

The Manager
Punjab National Bank
Delhi,

This is to inform you that i have submitted my mother's document of the name of vidhya address (x 7/50 street no 9 brahmpuri) in your ghoda branch on 28 april 2015 . I have submitted the payment of Rs 1000/ on 29 April 2015. But still i didn't received any account no.
I am in very serious problem and i have to submitt the account no in govt department before 02 may 2015. But i didn't received account no and pass book.
So kindly confirm what should i do. Other banks provide the pass book within 24 hours . I hope you will understand my problem . Kindly provide the passbook or account number on prirority . I will be very geateful to you. Account opening fee receipt attached.

With regards
Manoj kr. Sharma
SHIVAJI SINGH

Apr 17, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY EPF PENSION(UP/LKO/13699)

MY NAME -SHIVAJI SINGH ( PNB S/B A/C NO 1670000102008519) BKT , CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH. IN ABOVE BRANCH I GAVE LIFE CERTIFICATE -PERIOD NOV2014 TO OCT 2015 .ON 07/11/2014. TODAY 17/04/2015 FRIDAY I WENT TO THIS BRANCH AND FOUND THAT PENSION FOR ONLY THREE MONTHS( 09/14, 10/14,11/14)HAS BEEN RECEIVED. ON CHECKING PNB BKT INFORMED THAT LIFE CERTIFICATE WAS SENT IN NOV 2014 TO THEIR PNB ,VIDHAN SABHA MARG LKO OFFICE. THIS LACK OF COORDINATION / MIX UP BETWEEN ABOVE REFERRED TWO BRANCHES OF PNB NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO , SORTED AND MUST BE STREAMLINED FOR FUTURE TO AVOID REPEAT OF SUCH INCIDENCE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE LIFE CERTIFICATES OF ANOTHER THIRTY PENSIONERS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT /DELIVERED TO( EPF LUCKNOW) EITHER PNB BKT CHATTAMEEL/VIDHAN SABHA MARG LUCNOW) BECAUSE TOTAL 31 PENSIONERS CERTIFICATE WERE SENT IN ONE LOT INCLUDING MINE.
LAST YEAR ON 08/11/2014 I HAD TO RING UP BRANCH MANAGER PNB VIDHAN SABHA LKO AND REQUESTED FOR FORWARDING THE PENSION MONEY OF FOUR MONTHS WHICH WAS LYING AS THE CONCERNING DESK OFFICIAL WAS EITHER ABSENT/NOT VERY EAGER TO DO THIS MEANIAL JOB OF PUNCHING THE SCROLL AND FORWARDING THE MONEY PAYNENT ADVICE TO PNB BKT, CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH.
IN CASE PNB FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO SEND THE LIFE CERTIFICATE SAFELY IN TIME TO EPF LUCKNOW OFFICE THEN KINDLY CHANGE THE PROCEDURE AND GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PENSIONER TO DIRECTLY SEND/DISPATCH BY REGISTERED/ SPEED POST TO EPF OFFICE IF THE EPF OFFICE PROCEDURE IS PERMITS.
PL LOOK INTO AND GET A PERMANENT/LASTING SOLUTION TO DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LIFE CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS REGULAR FORWARDING OF MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT BY MAIN BRANCH TO DISBURSING BRANCH.I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
THANKS
TRULY YOURS
SHIVAJI SINGH, B-24,ELDECO TOWNE, I I M ROAD LUCKNOW (UP ) PIN -226020 . MOB NO -09451755889
suneelkaushal

Apr 1, 2015

BALANCE DEDUCTION

I have gone to atm for amount withdrawl for amt.10,000/- in SBI Atm in Mohali(Punjab)
But my transaction was not successful & amput of withdrawl is received & Rs.10000/- deduted form my account.I have registerd complaint to Toll free no. & my compliant no. is M025916570.Pls do something.

Cash withdraw from SBI Bank ATM MOHALI Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2657000100299438

Complaint No. M025916570 dated 31.03.2015.

Status - : Not received

Regards:Suneel Kumar
bhawn singh

Mar 26, 2015

for misbehave and dont doing our work

my name is bhawna singh i went to pnb in gorakhnath branch for tha work of chalan in 3pm so mr s k jaiswal told me today
i will not mode chalan chalan time is 10 to 12pm and he is doing misbehave me ans i tell your costomer care so i know chalan time is 10to 4pm i am doing job so iwill not come in this time
Kumarvirender

Mar 22, 2015

Not open account

My name is Virender,my cont.:, 8699793492 I am from Bihar. I want say that you, sir my account is not open.. pnb of manager tolled me that next month account is open, then that from one week try , I request the manager plz my account open, I needed
girraj kishor kaushal

Mar 21, 2015

why do not regiter my mo.no.

sir
I AM girraj kishor kaushal RESIDING IN edmadpur agra. MY A/C no.IS 3641000100245851 WITH PNB edmadpur BRANCH. my full family a/c is pnb in edmadpur. and i do job out of station.
but now i was a opening new a/c than i fill the register mo.no. and i tick the yes but my mo. no. 8449132898 do not register.
and than i reach the bank . bank maneger take not any action so .
I want an action to be taken against your Branch Manager an other Employee of your Bank.
Employees are used rude language with custmors and bank manger is support his staff.No one care custmor problems.
so please take necessary action.
plase sir do register my mo. no. 8449132898 and take the hard action of edmadpur branch ,agra .
sharma kedar

Mar 9, 2015

online recharge by atm card

Balance Deduction online recharge by atm card
I am an Account Holder of Punjab National Bank.I online recharge 72 from Pnb ATM card in Mathura but i won't get recharge in my Mobile but it Show that Transcation sucessfull And i get that Trancsation Declined on 9-03-2015 And i have complaint on pnb tollfree no:-18001802222. And they Give me a Complaint No:- A008330163 they said me that you get recover your money in fourty Five working days Sir i just want to confirm that its possible Please help me

Ac No:- 1838000103132082
Account Holder Name :- Kedar Sharma
Branch:- Choki Bhagbahadur Mathura U.P
Contact No :- 9359842182
Email Id :- kedarsharma469@gmail.com
Sir please give feedback on my contact Number or on my Email-ID
anilpnb

Mar 8, 2015

About locking of my internet banking user

My a/c no. is 4454000200012929, NAME- ANIL KUMAR VERMA, User id is gph001807. Why my user is locked, pls unlock my user.

11935 - Wining prices for bmw companies
    sir i got sms of bmw companie on my emailid.that you win...
    snapdeal - False products listed online
    I had ordered a 55" Toshiba full HD LED TV for...
    flipkart - They Cancelled my order
    I ordered moto g3 cell phone on 2nd of August and next day...
    Autorickshaw - Lost suitcase in Rajahmundry
    Hi, I lost my suitcase with valuable documents in a...
    Dy. Chief Minister, Govt. of Tamilnadu, India - DOGS CROSSING IN THE ROAD
    My name is VINOTHKUMAR from CHENNAI staying at SEMBAKKAM....
    15866 - POLICY SLADER
    I SEKH TAHID RAHAMAN , I SLANDR MY POLICY . MY POLICY...
    Reliance Life Insurance - noc
    Mai cg se hu maine advisor 2013 me reliance m kiya th par...
    noise pollution - Noice Plution on Road by musical horn of Vahicals
    Respected Sir / Madam .. I live in Raja Sansi I running...
    Base Terminal Inverter Battery - Base Battary not proper work
    I had purchase Base Battary March 2013. The Battary has...
    service and travels - service
    Daily Services for Goa, Belgav, Kolhapur, Pune, Mumbai,...