punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

brijesh rajpoot

Feb 21, 2015

bank account not open denied your manager and worker

hi sir
I am brijesh kumar from kheragarh agra . this is inform to you that in branch kheragarh manager and worker behaiver is not good . in the last five days cut arouning your pnb bank and my form are not stored I want to open my account but they are denied. they are not submit my application form .i insist to you please take any action manager and worker.

thank
Nitish Chauhan1

Feb 11, 2015

money deducted

hi ,

My name is Nitish Chauhan and my account number is 2789001500000477 and on sunday 08 feb 2015 i swept my card in a shopping mall. my card was declined and amount was not deducted at that time so i pay cash. And later i checked mini statement ,i saw amount was already been deducted so i got in touch with same person in show room .he showed me the entire details of whole day .He has not received the money from my card .I have the photo copy of successful payment details of that show room on 8 feb .I already lodge the complaint in PNB but they are saying they will check in 45 business days but its too late .I need my money back Rs 1049 refund.

Nitish Chauhan
Duhan

Feb 4, 2015

Cash not recived from atm
My name balbir singh my a/c no. 1122000300011782 some techincal fault I have not recived 5000 but at the same time 5000 cut from my account my complaned no-A006319227 mobile no 09416365715
Duhan

Feb 4, 2015

Arvind Yadav

Jan 28, 2015

complai against PNB emplyee and branch manger

I AM ARVIND YADAV RESIDING IN GORAKHPUR. MY A/C IS WITH PNB GORAKHNATN, GORAKHPUR BRANCH.
I want an action to be taken against your Branch Manager an other Employee of your Bank.
Employees are used rude language with custmors and bank manger is support his staff.No one care custmor problems.
so please take necessary action.
bank manger-S. K MUKHERJEE Branch- gorakhnath gorakhpur

Custmor
Arvind yadav
adesh pandey

Jan 21, 2015

not open to account manager

Sir mane b black Indiranagr Lucknow account open krane ke liye visit kiya id proof me aadhar d. L, votar id, pan card and local address makan malik ke electicsity bill ki copy summit ki but prabandhak & manager ne account open karne se mana kar diya kyo ki mai lakhimpur kheri ka rahne wala hu,
Sir jab mai pan no. Aadhar votar id ke sath makan malik Lucknow ka electric bill ki copy deraha hu fir bhi account nahi open kar rahe

Adesh pandey
Lucknow
devendra1984

Jan 7, 2015

jandhan ka account open karne k liya

sir
mara name devendra kumar gautam hai pnb bank sadabad k manager
saheb jandhan ka account open karne k liya 40. 45 day se bank k chker lagva rahe hai account nahi khol rahe hai ya kahte hai jandhan form nahi hai or wo gumrha kar rahe hai
aapse nivaden hai ki jandhan ka account open karane ki kirpa kare

Devendra kumar
vinoba nagar sadabad
mob 9719760154
yogendrasingh8827

Dec 27, 2014

about mbanking

Maine 5 dec 2014 ko mbanking k liye apply kiya tha jo aj 27 dec rk ni ayya kyu jbki muje 15 din ka time diya gya tha
Yadav raju

Dec 5, 2014

Internet Banking

I went to bank branch several times for used id related request but I didn't get any proper solution for last 20 days. This feels very bad to go to bank branch several times. This is loss of time and money too for such a small request. So I request to take immediate action on this issue

Raju Yadav

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

Respectfully submitted that I, Birmati widow of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar that I am a beneficiary of pension in respect of deceased /pensioner husband. I am drawing my family pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367 since 2005. Now I am told by the bank that some over payment of family pension has been made to me in above said bank accounts. I have been asked by the bank that entire over paid amount would be recovered from me in one go which means nothing will be paid to me as pension till the entire amounts is recovered.

I have requested the bank to please recover over paid amount in installments, so that I may receive some portion of pension every month to run my house hold but the bank is insisting upon to recover entire amount erroneously paid to me by bank in lump sum. I have no other means of income to run my house. I am totally dependent on my family pension.

You are, therefore, requested to consider my case sympathetically and issue suitable instruction to disbursing bank to make the recovery of the over paid amount in installments keeping aside some portion of pension to be paid to me every month to enable me to make my both ends meets.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

With profound regards I am submit the following request for addressing and shown my genuine grievance and earliest redressal thereof.

1. That I am pensioner (Family pension) of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar. I am drawing my pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367.

2. That my pension although is be received and credited in above said pension accounts but the bank is not allowing me the drawl the pension on the various pretexts. They have flatly to pay me a single penny an account of pension till Jun 2015. On the plea that unless and until entire amount which was over paid to me recovered.

3. That I have already requested the bank to recover the over paid amount in installment so that I may receive some portion of my pension on monthly basis to pull on my house hold as I am totally dependent on family pension (Copy Attached).

4. But pension is not showing any sympathy and neglecting the very basic concept of humanitarianism thereby compelling me to starve. In the light of the circumstances your are therefore requested to kind enough issue instruction to the paying bank to release my pension and make recovery of overpaid amount in installments basis so that I may make both ends and meet and the bank may also recover overpaid amount.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

niharika Singh

Dec 1, 2014

CHEQUE BOOK ISSUE

DEAR SIR,

M NIHARIKA FROM DELHI AND I HAVE ACCOUNT IN SHASTRI NAGAR. I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY CHEQUE BOOK REQUEST A MONTH AGO BUT I STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE MY CHEQUE BOOK. WHENEVER I CALLED TO BRANCH THEY SAID THAT WE HAVE NO STOCK O IT WE'LL POST TO YOU BUT THEY DIDN'T DO THAT. I CALLED THEM 5 TO 6 TIMES FOR IT. AND ONE MORE THING I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD THEY RE ISSUE IT ALSO BUT MY ATM STILL NOT WORKING YET I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOUR CARD NOT ACTIVATED FROM BRANCH.

WHAT THEY DOING THERE. THEY CAN'T ISSUE CHEQUE BOOK IN A MONTH & ALSO NOT ACTIVATE ATM CARD IN A WEEK SO, WHAT THEY CAN DO . PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY IF U CAN OTHERWISE GIVE ME SOME OTHER EMAIL OR CONTACT NO.

THANKING YOU,
NIHARIKA
PH NO: 9958172186
adcb

Nov 22, 2014

cash not received from aATM

Cash withdraw from ICICI Bank Pinjore Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2912000100134812

Complaint No. 014404308 dated 08.11.2014.

Transaction Dated - 06.10.2014

Status - : Not received
Chd1545

Nov 7, 2014

account opening

mujhe 1 year beet gayi ye bank bale mera khata nahi kholete . pucchne par kahte he ki bank ka staf kam he bhahar cafe bale se khulba le lekin cafe balo ka charge lete he please help pnb bank bareli
please replay at chd1545@gmail.com
ashima1

Nov 3, 2014

data not found in dda housing scheme

I filled a form in dda housing scheme 2024 but no status shown by dda i am very worried
HARSHSHARMA

Oct 8, 2014

mobile banking not working and atm blocked for online purchase,sms alert are not coming in my alternate number,i

my mobile number is change and i give my alternate number to your branch but, they are not accepting my complain ,for last 12 months,i m not received any SMS alerts from your bank, ATM card is blocked for online transaction, shortage of ATM machines, Want net banking facility

CONTACT NO-810060555
CONTACT Person - Harsh Sharma
Account Number -0089001500007729
Customer no- ADK001930
sandeepwho1

Sep 26, 2014

Regarding the 2 Loan Shown on me But I have not taken any loan from PNB

I have not applied & received the Loan in PNB bu as per CIBIL shows the 2 loans against me. The loan No. 2956008800055507 & 3177008800019600 from PNB Pahasu Bulandshahar. I would like to inform you that there is no contact & relatives in the District of Bulandhahar. Kindly resolve the Matter.

Sandeep Kumar
S/O Ram Prakash Saxena
Govind Nagar Mathura
hemagoyal

Sep 26, 2014

CASH NOT RECEIEVED FROM ATM

I have an a/c in PNB A/c No 4641000100006622. today on dtd 26.09.14 I tried to withdraw Rs 3000/- by my ATM in Mathura. Transaction was done but I have not received my Cash but I got a Msg that Withdrawal is Successfully done I have Lodged a complaint in PNB Customer care 18001032222 they have given me a Complaint No: A003252393 & said this will be solved within 7 Working Days I request to please look into the matte & Solve the same asap.

Hema Goyal
8826330199/8527276497
sandeepbtn

Sep 4, 2014

no atm machine

This is to inform u that i sandeep singh holding a saving a/c in ur bank panjab national bank but i am very sorry to say that ur branch at jaigaon opened a year ago but till now there is no ATM of ur branch

Therefore i kindly request u to open a ATM at jaigaon so that we can easily tranject with ur bank

Thanks&regards

Sandeep kumar singh

a/c no 7573000100000920
customer no LFZ000095
IFSC Code PUNB0757300
SHIVAM AGRAHARI

Aug 10, 2014

not refunding my money into my account

i booked two tickets from irctc on 9/7/2014 from my user id '' nokiac60 '' , and cancelled it on 18/7/2014 . irctc shows that my amount has been refunded on 24/72014 into my account . but i did'nt receive my amount into my pnb account no. 4940001500007969, detail of the tickets are given below :
Transaction id of both tickets: 100000030236845 , 100000030225936
cancell id : 100000004687177 , 100000004687176
transaction amount : 171.24 , 1312.47
amount that has to be refunded : 100 , 1185 respectively
refunding date as showing on my irctc user id : 24/07/2014
You are requested to take sirious action into it , and please refund my money to my account as soon as possible.
my email id : shivam0191@gmail.com
my pnb account number : 4940001500007969
my irctc user id : nokic60
lucky1600

Jul 29, 2014

LOSS OF ATM CARD

SIR ,KYA HUM APNA ATM CARD LOSS HONE PAR KISI DUSRI BRANCH SE LE SAKTE HAI YA NAHI
MohitSingh

Jul 19, 2014

Complaint against the branch manager

Strict action against branch manager vijyant khand gomti nagar lucknow.he is rude.he doesnt reply properly.
i went to open account but now i have o intention of doing so.i have told my other friends too not to open account in pnb.the whole staff in fact is involved in this.no one wants to work.they close all their work by 3:30 and start packing to go to home.if u ask for help they will simply say come tomorrow.and if u go tomorrow the same thing sit down i will call u we have a lot of work pending.and if they like they will call u in an hour and listen and then if they like they will do ur task or else will say cannt be done.
take strict action against the branch manager or else the whole staff will become worse.because their is a saying a fish can dirty the whole water.so do take care of this or else the bank will loose trust in the people just because of some people.the branch manager is one of them.
brajesh teotia

Jul 9, 2014

regarding balance deduction by ATM machine

atm related problem

Dear sir/Madam,
with extreme grief i would like to inform u that I am Ramesh Chand bearing Account No-220400105021935 in Jahangirabad Distt.-Bulandshahr (U.P.) was trying to withdraw 15000 Rs at 21-06-2014 from ATM, JHANGIRABAD (PNB Branch ATM) but unfortunately some technical fault occurred and i didn't received the money in the same time the aforesaid amount has been deducted from my account. I am already register complain in pnb toll-free number 18001802222 my complain number –A00592417 and also rejected but truly i did not get money from ATM machine. please help me in recovering my money.
for your this favor I would be always kind of yours.

Your fathfully
Ramesh Chand
Ishtiaqueali

Jul 2, 2014

Sub: I want an Strict Action to be taken For Employees of PNB.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I AM ISHTIAQUE ALI RESIDING IN MAUJPUR SHAHDARA DELHI 110053. MY A/C IS WITH PNB GHONDA, DELHI BRANCH.
When I Reached Bank to Deposit a cheaque or renew the passbook. Manager state forward statement is use I, have short staff at present till last three months.
This branch have five counter, two or three counter always blank. Pls. check the branch and take necessary action.

Thanking You
...Ishtiaque Ali
dinesh seth

Jun 25, 2014

Rs.15000 cash deposited in cash kiosk

On 23-6-2014 rs 15000 was deposited in PNB,ACCOUNT NO.2793001500007556,OF HARIMOHAN SINGH,At T.T,nagar .Bhopal branch in CASH DEPOSIT KIOSK ID.NO.127600F01 WITH TRANSACTION CODE NO.5102.This amount has not been credited to this account till 25th June 2014 morning. On phoning customer care they have asked me to contact the T.T.Nagar brach on phone,as i am at Indore and can not go to Bhopal.I am not getting any response on PNB. TT Nagar branch on phone.Please see that the amount of Rs.15000 is credited to the account urgently and inform me.
Dinesh seth
Mob:09303226036
lalroshan

Jun 20, 2014

atm related problem

Dear sir/Madam,
with extreme grief i would like to inform u that I am Roshan lal Rajak bearing Account No-2977001500087017 in bhubnaswer . was trying to withdraw 5000 Rs at 16-06-2014 from ATM, Jamshedpur Jharkhand but unfortunately some technical fault occureand i did'nt received the money in the same time the aforesaid amounthas been deducted from my account. I am already complain pnb toll-free number my complain number –M006809609. please help me in recovering mymoney.
for your this favor I would be always kind of yours.
Your fathfully
Roshan Lal Rajak
Ph.no-7209414365.

DOMINOS - Service issue
    I placed an order from dominos mansarovar at 7.02 PM on 1...
    tata group limited - another farzi anurag desai
    if they are sending letters to us. it means we have the...
    Minority Welfare - Scholarship approved but did not recieve fund in my bank...
    Respected sir, I have applied for MCM scholarship(Fresh)...
    Insight academy - every year rise in fee structure
    my children's r studing in insight academy school...
    Indian Railway - Theft / Robbery of Educational, identity and financial...
    I was travelling from LTT (Mumbai) to AWY (Aluva, Kerala)...
    AMC LUCKNOW - ppo
    To The Record Office Army Medical...
    Bank Of India - lottery winner
    Customer services, www.notifics.rbi.org.in THE RESERVE...
    snapdeal - Unable to make purchase,
    I m regular customer of snapdeal, but just from few days i...
    Vijay Tv - Vijay TV Cheated Tamil audience
    Vijay TV should have announced the total number of votes...