punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

Mayankmalik

Aug 22, 2016

Wrongly Debit of Charges against Cheque Returned

My name is Mayank Malik and I am the customer of Punjab National Bank-Vardhman Big V Plaza Rani Bagh, Pitampura Branch. I made a cheque of pnb and deposited in SBI branch, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura to transfer some amount. Both the accounts are in my name...There may be a slight mismatch in signature when I opened the pnb a/c, i.e. few years back and now at the time of depositing the cheque. Due to this, the cheque returned and was not cleared and hence, both pnb and sbi have deducted the charges against the cheque returned. Now I don't understand when I have already given my mobile no. on the back of the cheque and only I am holding both the accounts, then why they did not call me or try to reach me before deducting the charges..I would have confirmed the details.
I am an employee of Income Tax Department and I am really disappointed with the way punjab national bank treat their employees because from no where it seems as a customer friendly bank. Kindly refund my money at the earliest or will have to escalate the matter.

PNB A/c No:- 6225000100025335

Name:- Mayank Malik
Father's Name:- Rajesh Kumar Malik
Mobile No:- 9911566447
kavita78

Aug 21, 2016

Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Subject : Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Ref no. : Saving bank A/c no 1501000101326011

I have operate my saving bank A/c in your branch Punjabi Bagh. Last month I have found my ATM card was expired 02/15.We submitted application form r in your Rajindra Place branch dt. 07.07.16

Today I have recd ATM card but bank deduct a charges of Rs. 115/- due to reason of issue a duplicate card. I think this is re-new a card not a duplicate card.

So I request to your please return our ATM card charges as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Kavita
13/5 Moti Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 015
Ph: 9015214057
arora188

Aug 16, 2016

behaviour of employees

the behavior of employees in Amritsar branch <tilak nagar and batala road> is not good. the transfer of account which hardly takes 5 min was extended to as long as 1 week. moreover the application submitted for the same was lost by them and responsibility for same was headed to customer itself.
we wanted to have a locker in the tilak nagar branch ,asr., but instead of guiding customers towards completing the formalities they just kept on misbehaving with them. they didn't even bother to tell the reqd. documents to be brought to them .daily we have to go to check what is left again and again . we are now fed up of these employees and the manager .
feeling it as our insult we walked out .
you have a good reputation in the market but such a behavior will bring bad name to you.
GAURI SHANKER YADAV

Aug 13, 2016

DENIAL FOR EDUCATION LOAN TO PURSUING M.B.B.S. STUDENT

August 13, 2016

Most humbly state that the complainant, Gauri Shanker Yadav is natural guardian of M.B.B.S. student (First Year) Session 2015-16 Mr. ABHISHEK KUMAR YADAV pursuing his study in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh. He has got admission through Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2015. I asked my ward to enquire about the education loan from Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. situated in the campus of Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, U.P. My ward approached to the concerned bank authorities and asked for education loan to pursue his M.B.B.S. course on 09.08.2016. The Branch Manager, Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. stated that "You will not facilitate to education loan, because tuition fee is very low, that's why I can not sanction loan for you". While, I am in much need of finance to avail Laptop, tuition fee, registration fee, hostel fee, project work, books, equipments etc. as well as food and other miscellaneous expenses during my ward's study for the completion of M.B.B.S. course for 5½ years study. My ward has sought money for registration fee prior to his M.B.B.S. first year examination for Rupees 15,000/- and later on within a week asked for Rs. 20,000/- for examination fee within next week. I have paid him Rs. 1,35,000/- (approx.) for tuition fee, hostel fee, food and other miscellaneous expenses during session 2015-16. Thus, I have spent lot of money, and have no source of income so much that I may afford it. The Government of India, Reserve Bank of India vide various banks regularly show to financial help to poor deserving meritorious students to provide education loan for higher study, so that they may enable to complete their higher education such as M.B.B.S.

I request to the concerned higher authorities may intervene in the matter favourably in the matter and provide financial assistance through education loan, so that my ward may enable to complete his M.B.B.S. study without any financial hurdle and myself get rid of economic crisis.

Applicant
Gauri Shanker Yadav Advocate
Jaunpur, U.P.
Ranbir Ramola

Aug 10, 2016

Ledger balancing saving a/c

dear sir ,
this is to bring your attention regarding issue for fraud tansactin from my Saving a/c No.3097000100145112.
i have an a/c on paunjab natioanal bank 74,janpath New Delhi and i issue have already informed the branch manager regarding Ledger balancing saving a/chis
My A/C Ledger balancing is 3339.42 But my a/c balance is 108 only. me i also submit application in branch Bank .
Please I request to take immediate action on this issue

Ranveer Chand Ramola
hansrajrai51

Aug 8, 2016

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK BRANCH SAITAL IFSC CODE.PUNB0279200 BRANCH OFFICER NOT LINK MY AADHAR CARD

MY NAME IS HANSRAJ RAI I AM PNB ACCOUNT HOLDER. I SUBMITTED AADHAR APPLICATION FORM ABOVE 3 MONTHS OUR BRANCH.RECEIPT ISSUE. BUT MY AADHAR NO NOT LINK MY ACCOUNT. I SENDING MAIL care@pnb.co.in. BUT NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I VISITING BRANCH RE INQUIRY BRANCH MANAGER ABUSED ME . PLEASE HELP ME. MOBILE NO.9794307080
SANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA

Aug 8, 2016

Poor ATM service in branch

Most of time there is no money in branch ATM. Branch staff & Maneger takes no action on this after informing them. Is this a good service of India's IInd leading bank after SBI.Staff member & branch does takes any responsibility regarding no cash in ATM machine. Branch address is narnound district Hissar Haryana.
kirtinandu

Aug 3, 2016

RETURN DIPOSIT CHEQ

DEAR SIR I DIPOSIT ONE CHEQ IN MY ACCOUNT ON 26/07/2016 MY ACCOUNT NO IS 1186002100018822 MY COSTEBAR IS AL READY BALANCE IN HER ACCOUNT RESON IS STRIKE ON THAT DAY SO CLERING ARE NOT PROPER AND MY BRANCHE CHARGE ME 150 WHYI WILL PAY 150 BECOUSE THIS MISTAKE IS ALL INDIA BANK ASSOSIASON AND ALL INDIA BANK IS NOT WORK THAT DAY MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN SYDICATE BANK HE WLL NOT SINGLE CHARGE ME ANY CHEQE RETURN AND MALAD EAST PNB BRANCH WILL NOT ANSARE ME PROPER SHE WILL SE DIRCT COMPLAIN ON ON LINE AND SAY HEAD BRANCH MANEGER IS NOT COMING TO DAY SHE WILL NOT HANDALE ME PROPER STAF WILL WERY WERY LAZY AND NOT RESPOSIBLE NOT ANSWAR ME PROPER
Surya ram mandal

Jul 31, 2016

Unauthorized realization of service charge for use of pnb atm

I used my SBI atm debit card once only on 14.07.2016 for withdrawal of Rs 2000/- from pnb ATM at 123/1, Jessore Road, Motijhil, Kolkata (ATM Id C 1763300 ). A service charge of Rs 23/- has been deducted from my current A/c no 30594600790 with SBI, Laketown Branch ( IFSC CODE SBIN0001506 ) through debit to my account amounting to Rs 2,023/- on 14.07.2016. I shall be obliged if you kindly verify the matter and arrange to rectify the position.
Surya ram Mandal , Akashdeep Apartment, 8, S.K.DEB ROAD, 1ST BYE LANE, KOLKATA 700048
Email : mandal.surya@gmail.com Tel no 9339821970
choudhuryd

Jul 31, 2016

Grivance in TDS deducted at source

Gm, Ho customer complain cell, Dated-31/07/2016.
New Delhi.
Ref- Customer ID.351129234. of Debabrata Choudhury PF-37992 , Rerired staff
Reg- Difference between the figure in form16A and 26as for the financial year2015-16.
I like to submit my grievance against PNB Silchar (3110) Br. for wrong upload of TDS at sourcededucted from fixed deposits as per form16A generated from system duly authenticated by Manager for financial year2015-16 while I have obtained form26as from NSDL site. Actual figure as per 16A TDs deducted Rs.38980.00 and 26as shows the figure Rs.30002.00. A difference of Rs.8978.00 in upload. I have visited your Branch several occasion in this regard and finally submitted written request quoting the difference and correction of the same .But the Manager only gave assurance for correction very shortly. While I have visited my Income tax consultant this evening I found no change in the figure. As the last date for submission ends on31st July I could not submit my e’-return on the last day.
Please take necessary step with Pnb Silchar Branch for correction of TDS with in 2nd Aug’16 so that I may submit my e’-return before 5th Aug’16 the extended period for submission.
Yours Faiyhfully,
Debabrata Choudhury
PF-37992. Cust ID:351129234.
VipulParmar2989

Jul 28, 2016

Have not got cash post withdrawal from the ATM and Money got debited from my account

Post withdrawal request of 900 rs from PNB ATM, at patrol pump, chembur at 26/07/2016 21:18:10, 900 rs money got debited from my yesbank account but I have not got the Cash from the ATM. Cash did not disbursed from the ATM.
Transaction details is as below ATD:4500226557:BPCN184302:+NEAR BOOKING
Kindly refund me 900 rs to my account.
shrivastava priyanka

Jul 27, 2016

Interest Subsidy to my Education loan A/c- JB-203

I availed my Education loan on 11/10/2008 from your PND branch Gandhi Road Datia (063800),

My A/c No is- 063800JB00000203 which clearly shows that no Interest Subsidy is being created in my above loan account through I have been submitting my income certificate regularly to your branch. As my family circumstances are not favorable & I didn’t get the job till date even after the completion of my degree . It is very tough for me to deposit the loan amount regular basis.

Through I am trying my level best to deposit the bank Installment In my account on regular basis

You are therefore requested to please arrange the subsidy for last three years and that may please created above A/c so that huge burden of amount may be reduced , thus I am be proved to be a good Borrower as well as customer of your bank.

Hoping you favorable and Kind support to me and my family also.

With Regards
Priyanka Shrivastava
Mobile No- 9575085912
prateekverma

Jul 25, 2016

fraud transations made from saving a/c

dear sir ,
this is to bring your attention regarding yhe issue for fraud tansactin made from my atm card
i have an a/c on paunjab natioanal bank chawari bazar and i issue have already informed the branch manager regarding this
cash withdrawn 13000 on my atm card from kanpur on 29 june which is card not used by me i also submit FIR in hauz qazi plice station
the manager told me that he is not responsible for it n so pls let me clear who is responsible for this fraud

as discussed with bank they reject my complaints which complaints no is A031818641, A031818534,how they can reject my complaints n pls its a humble reqest to u look in to issue and reverse my money into my a/c gards

prateek verma
naveen kumar mawani

Jul 21, 2016

internet banking

my name is virender singh & account no 7298000100040142 in anupgarh (sri ganganagar) branch. I made an online payment through netbanking for punjab police requirement 2016 rs 400 is dudcted from my accont but transction is failed. This problem is occured two times and rs 800 is deducted from my account. but transctios are show failed massage. after the 1 month my payment is not returned to me. it is so frustrated that bank is not returned my money. Please return my money.
indusaini.1896

Jul 19, 2016

Online transaction failed and money not refunded till date

My name is Indu Saini and my a/c no is 3527000105041563 and my account branch is in Ropar, Punjab. I made an online payment of my institute i.e. Dr.SSBUICET, Panjab University on 10th July, 2016 at 9:25pm. The payment was worth Rs. 10,299. The money got deducted at the moment but it didn't credit in the account, it was supposed to be. I confirmed thrice from SBI account holder in whose account I was crediting, but it didn't reach there. On calling helpline, they said money will be re-funded in 72hours but it didn't. Then on calling they registered complain. I can't wait more. I'm in urgent need of money to pay my semester fees. I'm quite frustrated from the kind of response I'm getting from helpline customer care. I can't wait more. Do refund my money within 1-2 days or I'll have to take strict action against the bank for the way they are delaying to refund my money.
regal_overseas@yahoo.com

Jul 19, 2016

Mis behaviour to customers

There is man in Rampur (up) 244901 super market branch name M K CHAUHAN is very rowdy person and do not help customers and talk like he is owner of the bank and usually PNB is famous for misbehaviour to customers that's why big transaction accounts are not active in PNB branches.
This is for ur kind information.
MASHKOOR ALAM
EMAIL: regal_overseas@yahoo.com.
manish@92

Jul 18, 2016

regarding ,balance deduction on ,21-06-2016

sir, my name is manish singh ,my account in pnb ,my acount no is -4971001500138087, from my account ,21-06-2016 ,the amount ,10000 has been debit ,please help me.and told me the why this balance has been deducted from my account ,
my mobile no is-9074532755,7830201278
saurabh7744

Jul 15, 2016

Huge shortfall deduction

I Saurabh s/o Yogesh Dutt with pnb saving acc no. 3355000101290740 have actually deposited Rs. 8230 in my account on 11 july after a certain gap period as i was living in some other state, so was not able to operate my account. But after depositing the same the bank have deducted Rs. 1434.54 from my balance in leu of certain shortfall which i believe is totally unjustified as far as customer friendly policies. I was aware of this fact there will be certain shortfall deduction but this much of amount deduction is totally disappointing specially from such a reputed bank. There was an obvious reason because of which i couldn't operate my account but deducting such an amount is like making fraud of the customers. I am a middle class person and that money can actually make a huge difference.
I am really disappointed with the way punjab national bank had formulated their policies because from no where it seems as a customer friendly bank. Please look forward to this matter.

Saurabh
Acc no. 3355000101290740
Father name- Yogesh Dutt
Address -A-481, AWAS VIKAS COLONY UNNAO, 209801
Davinder Kumar Chopra

Jul 13, 2016

wrogly debit of RS 1802/- on 04.06.2016 from my SF account

on 04.06.2016 my SF a/c was debited with RS1802/- in my SF account no 3097000201652929 on account of quarterly interest for the quarter from 01.03.2016 to 31.05.2016 when there is sufficient credit balance of more than 50000/- in my account during this period. I have lodged my complaint in this regard at your site care@ pnb.co.in on 30.06.2016 under complaint no. 5000104624 and again on 10.07.2016 under complaint no. 5000106207. The status of these complaints is Completed. But neither the entry of RS1802/- was reversed nor the reason for debit of this amount has been informed. My service branch is BO MAHAVIR ENCLAVE NEW DELHI(6578). I also lodged a complaint with the branch on 22.06.2016 and again on 12.07.2016 but till date my complaint is not redressed. You are once again requested to look into the matter and reverse the amount of Rs1802/- wrongly debited and credit my account on account of quarterly intt for the period 01.03.16 to 31.05.16. I am a ex staff member and sr citizen.

DAVINDER KUMAR CHOPRA
MOBILE NO. 9891366376 9717422020
ADDRESS: RZ-32 MANAS KUNJ UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI
Davinder Kumar Chopra

Jul 13, 2016

wrongly debit of Rs1802/- in my SF a/c no. 3097000201652929 on 04.06.2016 on account of quarterly interest for 01.03.2016 to 31.05,2016

On 04.06.2016 a sum of Rs.1802/- was debited in my saving fund account no. 3097000201652929 on account of quarterly interest for the period 01.03.2016 to 31.05.2016 when there is a credit balance in my account. on 30.06.2016 I have lodged a complaint in this regard under complaint no. 5000104624 and again on 10.07.2016 under complaint no. 5000106207 at your bank site care@pnb.co.in. On tracking of my above mentioned two complaints the status shown is completed but neither the reason of debit of this amount is told nor the entry is reversed. My service branch is BO Mahavir Enclave New Delhi. I am a ex staff member and senior citizen. I have also lodged my complaint with the branch and the branch has lodged complaint through SPSD on 22.06.2016 and again on 12.07.2016. After enquiry from the branch about the fate of my complaint the Sr. Manager of the branch told me that my account status was changed from staff to general in April 2016 and 1% preferential rate was recovered from my account. I fail to understand when i am a staff member of PNB and retired on 30.09.2015 and how the bank can change the status of my account and recover 1% preferrential rate of intt. As such you are once again requested to reverse the entry of Rs1802/- debited in my a/c on 04.06.2016 and correct the status of my a/c.as staff for 1% preferrential rate of intt applicable to ex staff also.
swamipsb@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016

Withdrow from atm but not got any money

Sir my name Jai Prakash Sharma s/o Kalika Prasad Sharma I am customer of Punjab National Bank Raisinghnagar Branch Distt. Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan pin code 334051. I was try to withdraw Rs. 6000/- from OBC bank ATM but i was not got any money from OBC Bank (Raisinghnagar Branch) ATM after this i was reached my Punjab National Bank Branch Raisinghnagar and complain this matter, after 8 and 10 month PNB reject my complain in the mean time i reached OBC bank and got CCTV footage and in CCTV footage clearly saw i was not got any money and provided this CCTV footage my bank and after this bank again reject my complain my transaction detail given below
ATM Card Number 5126520164966645
pin code 335051 mobile no. 9454873508 and 8302129225
mail id swamipsb@gmail.com
Kavita kanwal

Jul 6, 2016

Self deduction of money from account

My account have money transfered to it that is ruppes 500 three times . so total amount would be 1500. But today when I visit ATM for money withdrawal there is only 287 balance in my account . other balance has been deducted . I dont knw why but I want you to recover my balance. Refund it. I need money very urgently .
sakshi singla

Jul 1, 2016

ONLINE TRANSACTION FAILED

SIR,
my name is sakshi singla a/c no. 2349001500004666 at chandigarh branch sec-26. i made an online transaction of rs 10000 to pay for an insitute fee i.e. nimcet-2016 on 23-06-2016 but my transaction falied so i registered the complaint on pnb toll free number....but they are not responding any time whenever i ask them about any feedback or whats the status of the complaint......plz tell me if my money will be refunded or not and if refunded then in how many days its already 7 days till now.....
Sourabhd0000

Jun 6, 2016

New account opening

I visit sec43 manav rachna pnb branch for opening of new account . As I want to open student account your staff sent me to registrar to allow for permission for opening of new account.as I m not minor I am major +18. I have the right to open the account by myself. What's is this happening? Why should students need any permission from any vc or registrar. We have the right. We do not need any vc permission to permit us as a student for verification. I have submitted all my documents . There is not any kind of procedure which ur staff is telling.every person having +18 age can open his student account by himself. Why does he need any vc or registrar permission? Pnb is not a private bank? So would we need any permission?

Please look into the matter quickly.

Sourabh
Student of manav rachna collge
johnmek

May 2, 2016

internet money transfer NEFT

Internet bank is very ..very worst

I tried to transfer NEFT payee my account to other account that account also(pnb). there showing error valid ifsc code but that code is correct ...i checked 10 times but again ... showing same error.

snapdeal - Replacement Issue
    Hi, I purchased an item i.e Microwave oven from snapdeal...
    WAVE CINEMAS - Service Delivery
    Hi, It was a wonderful evening, Independence Day and...
    BSNL - Pathetic noise in line and pathetic internet
    I have been using BSNL landline from past 12 years. From...
    snapdeal - Product not delivered for prepaid consignment
    Dear Sir/Ma'm, I ordered a Dell Inspiron Notebook...
    Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur - Cleanse
    I am a resident of daudpur, gorakhpur. There is no...
    flipkart - Item returned before 3 weeks ago but still not received...
    Regarding the refund OD306635213517113000 [Incident:...
    Street dogs in maktool puri roorkee - Street dogs
    Respected person I m resident of maktool puri...
    Lenovo k3 note - Network problem
    I bought lenovo k3 note 09-11-2015. From last five or six...
    Bharti Airtel - Mobile Recharge-Money Debit no credit
    I have recharged online Airtel mobile Number 8968496899 of...
    SBI - ONLINE PAYMENT IS FAILED
    sir, online payment is failed due to OTP time out but...