punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

CUSTOMERCARE 📞☎📱📲📩💳💻

Sep 27, 2016

dddfas

kumar kundan kishor

Sep 19, 2016

ATM machine cash not dispensed but account debited and worst solution given instead of refund.

I want to register my complaint against false transaction due to ATM Problem on 20.06.2016 Time about 10:30 AM. I was using S.B.I ATM at Ramchandrapur, Biharsharif, Near Bus stand, Nalanda. My transaction have been failed of Rs.10000/-. My money debited but cash not dispensed, also no receipt or sms received. Here I would like to inform you that I have also complained on your customer care no and after 07 days they provide me negative feedback saying money have been received by you. It is totally disgusting service sir, you should check your camera footage in this regard.. I have not received my money back in these 03 months. Please refund my money as soon as possible. Here is complaint no. M062885757 respectively. It’s the worst issue I am facing, please solve it soon.

Yours customer

d10514563

Sep 9, 2016

Rupay debit card received instead of Visa or Master card

Sir/Madam,

I online requested for Visa or Master Debit card but instead of this they dispatched rupay card. Once again i requested for visa or master card but they again dispatched rupay card. I am very disappointed. Kindly take this as personally and dispatched me Visa or master card instead of rupay card otherwise i will closed my PNB Account. I have not any way to solve it.

Sep 7, 2016

Refund money

refer my complaint dated 2nd sept 2016 and refund me Rs38554/- as u have fraudulently debited from my account. I had already lodge FIR against you which will be revoked only when you credit amount to my account.Else I would not be liable for any consequences.

Sep 2, 2016

Wrong debited

Refer my previous mail after giving that mail one call immediately came to me from phone9775725837 and Inspite of refunding 34/- Rs they have recovered from my mention A/cTotal Rs 38554/- in online. Please see this urgently what happen and who have done it

Sep 2, 2016

Charges wrong recovered

Myself having current account 51027953556 in SBBJ Banswara Mahi Bajaj sagar complex Rajasthan ? I withdraw 10000/- and 8000/- from your Banswara Mohan colony ATM.It were my first transaction Inspite of that RS 17/- for my each this two transaction done on 18/07/2016. recovered by you total 34/- please refund the same. For content my mobile no.9414101500.
Abhayku91

Aug 31, 2016

ATM card not recieved

I abhay Kumar pnb ac no 2801001700023042 this account under of the Jan dhan yojna . this is last 2years but now didn't receive ATM card .please help me
Siaknder Singh

Regarding Not received PIN Card of Master Card

I have a account in PNB (MSSCH) Beas. Branch issued me new Master Card but did not provide me its PIN code form Last 2 months.
You are requested please resolve my issue

Reagrds
Sikander Singh

Mob No. 9803616752,
Siaknder Singh

Did not Give me the Master Card's PIN number

Respected Sir
I am customer of PNB Bank (MSSCH) Beas, GT Road, Amritsar. PIN 143201.
Sir I got my new Master card from Bank but they did not give me PIN Code of the same. They said that i is lost somewhere. Now its too long time that i have Master Card but did not have its PIN Card for more than one and half months

You are requested please resolve my this problem.

Sikander Singh
Mob No. 9803616752,
deepali dixit

Aug 25, 2016

This is not a complain , this is a request.

Sir/Ma'am
My father (V.K. Dixit ) is in service in PNB Bank as an officer now. He is in Govind Nagar Branch K block, kanpur. His manager give him loan department for which he have to go here and there .But as he is not well .,he is having cervical problem ,and before a month he got to know about this.He is suffering from lot of pain and he also told to his manager that please don't give loan department to me .but even then he give him ,as for verification process he have to go outside of branch and ride bike so much and now his pain is increasing and daily to daily new problem arise in his body .
Please give your concern to this matter and give him some other department.
And one thing more my father is very hard working and so much dedicated to his work.
Mayankmalik

Aug 22, 2016

Wrongly Debit of Charges against Cheque Returned

My name is Mayank Malik and I am the customer of Punjab National Bank-Vardhman Big V Plaza Rani Bagh, Pitampura Branch. I made a cheque of pnb and deposited in SBI branch, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura to transfer some amount. Both the accounts are in my name...There may be a slight mismatch in signature when I opened the pnb a/c, i.e. few years back and now at the time of depositing the cheque. Due to this, the cheque returned and was not cleared and hence, both pnb and sbi have deducted the charges against the cheque returned. Now I don't understand when I have already given my mobile no. on the back of the cheque and only I am holding both the accounts, then why they did not call me or try to reach me before deducting the charges..I would have confirmed the details.
I am an employee of Income Tax Department and I am really disappointed with the way punjab national bank treat their employees because from no where it seems as a customer friendly bank. Kindly refund my money at the earliest or will have to escalate the matter.

PNB A/c No:- 6225000100025335

Name:- Mayank Malik
Father's Name:- Rajesh Kumar Malik
Mobile No:- 9911566447
kavita78

Aug 21, 2016

Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Subject : Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Ref no. : Saving bank A/c no 1501000101326011

I have operate my saving bank A/c in your branch Punjabi Bagh. Last month I have found my ATM card was expired 02/15.We submitted application form r in your Rajindra Place branch dt. 07.07.16

Today I have recd ATM card but bank deduct a charges of Rs. 115/- due to reason of issue a duplicate card. I think this is re-new a card not a duplicate card.

So I request to your please return our ATM card charges as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Kavita
13/5 Moti Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 015
Ph: 9015214057
arora188

Aug 16, 2016

behaviour of employees

the behavior of employees in Amritsar branch <tilak nagar and batala road> is not good. the transfer of account which hardly takes 5 min was extended to as long as 1 week. moreover the application submitted for the same was lost by them and responsibility for same was headed to customer itself.
we wanted to have a locker in the tilak nagar branch ,asr., but instead of guiding customers towards completing the formalities they just kept on misbehaving with them. they didn't even bother to tell the reqd. documents to be brought to them .daily we have to go to check what is left again and again . we are now fed up of these employees and the manager .
feeling it as our insult we walked out .
you have a good reputation in the market but such a behavior will bring bad name to you.
GAURI SHANKER YADAV

Aug 13, 2016

DENIAL FOR EDUCATION LOAN TO PURSUING M.B.B.S. STUDENT

August 13, 2016

Most humbly state that the complainant, Gauri Shanker Yadav is natural guardian of M.B.B.S. student (First Year) Session 2015-16 Mr. ABHISHEK KUMAR YADAV pursuing his study in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh. He has got admission through Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2015. I asked my ward to enquire about the education loan from Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. situated in the campus of Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, U.P. My ward approached to the concerned bank authorities and asked for education loan to pursue his M.B.B.S. course on 09.08.2016. The Branch Manager, Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. stated that "You will not facilitate to education loan, because tuition fee is very low, that's why I can not sanction loan for you". While, I am in much need of finance to avail Laptop, tuition fee, registration fee, hostel fee, project work, books, equipments etc. as well as food and other miscellaneous expenses during my ward's study for the completion of M.B.B.S. course for 5½ years study. My ward has sought money for registration fee prior to his M.B.B.S. first year examination for Rupees 15,000/- and later on within a week asked for Rs. 20,000/- for examination fee within next week. I have paid him Rs. 1,35,000/- (approx.) for tuition fee, hostel fee, food and other miscellaneous expenses during session 2015-16. Thus, I have spent lot of money, and have no source of income so much that I may afford it. The Government of India, Reserve Bank of India vide various banks regularly show to financial help to poor deserving meritorious students to provide education loan for higher study, so that they may enable to complete their higher education such as M.B.B.S.

I request to the concerned higher authorities may intervene in the matter favourably in the matter and provide financial assistance through education loan, so that my ward may enable to complete his M.B.B.S. study without any financial hurdle and myself get rid of economic crisis.

Applicant
Gauri Shanker Yadav Advocate
Jaunpur, U.P.
Ranbir Ramola

Aug 10, 2016

Ledger balancing saving a/c

dear sir ,
this is to bring your attention regarding issue for fraud tansactin from my Saving a/c No.3097000100145112.
i have an a/c on paunjab natioanal bank 74,janpath New Delhi and i issue have already informed the branch manager regarding Ledger balancing saving a/chis
My A/C Ledger balancing is 3339.42 But my a/c balance is 108 only. me i also submit application in branch Bank .
Please I request to take immediate action on this issue

Ranveer Chand Ramola
hansrajrai51

Aug 8, 2016

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK BRANCH SAITAL IFSC CODE.PUNB0279200 BRANCH OFFICER NOT LINK MY AADHAR CARD

MY NAME IS HANSRAJ RAI I AM PNB ACCOUNT HOLDER. I SUBMITTED AADHAR APPLICATION FORM ABOVE 3 MONTHS OUR BRANCH.RECEIPT ISSUE. BUT MY AADHAR NO NOT LINK MY ACCOUNT. I SENDING MAIL care@pnb.co.in. BUT NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I VISITING BRANCH RE INQUIRY BRANCH MANAGER ABUSED ME . PLEASE HELP ME. MOBILE NO.9794307080
SANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA

Aug 8, 2016

Poor ATM service in branch

Most of time there is no money in branch ATM. Branch staff & Maneger takes no action on this after informing them. Is this a good service of India's IInd leading bank after SBI.Staff member & branch does takes any responsibility regarding no cash in ATM machine. Branch address is narnound district Hissar Haryana.
kirtinandu

Aug 3, 2016

RETURN DIPOSIT CHEQ

DEAR SIR I DIPOSIT ONE CHEQ IN MY ACCOUNT ON 26/07/2016 MY ACCOUNT NO IS 1186002100018822 MY COSTEBAR IS AL READY BALANCE IN HER ACCOUNT RESON IS STRIKE ON THAT DAY SO CLERING ARE NOT PROPER AND MY BRANCHE CHARGE ME 150 WHYI WILL PAY 150 BECOUSE THIS MISTAKE IS ALL INDIA BANK ASSOSIASON AND ALL INDIA BANK IS NOT WORK THAT DAY MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN SYDICATE BANK HE WLL NOT SINGLE CHARGE ME ANY CHEQE RETURN AND MALAD EAST PNB BRANCH WILL NOT ANSARE ME PROPER SHE WILL SE DIRCT COMPLAIN ON ON LINE AND SAY HEAD BRANCH MANEGER IS NOT COMING TO DAY SHE WILL NOT HANDALE ME PROPER STAF WILL WERY WERY LAZY AND NOT RESPOSIBLE NOT ANSWAR ME PROPER
Surya ram mandal

Jul 31, 2016

Unauthorized realization of service charge for use of pnb atm

I used my SBI atm debit card once only on 14.07.2016 for withdrawal of Rs 2000/- from pnb ATM at 123/1, Jessore Road, Motijhil, Kolkata (ATM Id C 1763300 ). A service charge of Rs 23/- has been deducted from my current A/c no 30594600790 with SBI, Laketown Branch ( IFSC CODE SBIN0001506 ) through debit to my account amounting to Rs 2,023/- on 14.07.2016. I shall be obliged if you kindly verify the matter and arrange to rectify the position.
Surya ram Mandal , Akashdeep Apartment, 8, S.K.DEB ROAD, 1ST BYE LANE, KOLKATA 700048
Email : mandal.surya@gmail.com Tel no 9339821970
choudhuryd

Jul 31, 2016

Grivance in TDS deducted at source

Gm, Ho customer complain cell, Dated-31/07/2016.
New Delhi.
Ref- Customer ID.351129234. of Debabrata Choudhury PF-37992 , Rerired staff
Reg- Difference between the figure in form16A and 26as for the financial year2015-16.
I like to submit my grievance against PNB Silchar (3110) Br. for wrong upload of TDS at sourcededucted from fixed deposits as per form16A generated from system duly authenticated by Manager for financial year2015-16 while I have obtained form26as from NSDL site. Actual figure as per 16A TDs deducted Rs.38980.00 and 26as shows the figure Rs.30002.00. A difference of Rs.8978.00 in upload. I have visited your Branch several occasion in this regard and finally submitted written request quoting the difference and correction of the same .But the Manager only gave assurance for correction very shortly. While I have visited my Income tax consultant this evening I found no change in the figure. As the last date for submission ends on31st July I could not submit my e’-return on the last day.
Please take necessary step with Pnb Silchar Branch for correction of TDS with in 2nd Aug’16 so that I may submit my e’-return before 5th Aug’16 the extended period for submission.
Yours Faiyhfully,
Debabrata Choudhury
PF-37992. Cust ID:351129234.
VipulParmar2989

Jul 28, 2016

Have not got cash post withdrawal from the ATM and Money got debited from my account

Post withdrawal request of 900 rs from PNB ATM, at patrol pump, chembur at 26/07/2016 21:18:10, 900 rs money got debited from my yesbank account but I have not got the Cash from the ATM. Cash did not disbursed from the ATM.
Transaction details is as below ATD:4500226557:BPCN184302:+NEAR BOOKING
Kindly refund me 900 rs to my account.
shrivastava priyanka

Jul 27, 2016

Interest Subsidy to my Education loan A/c- JB-203

I availed my Education loan on 11/10/2008 from your PND branch Gandhi Road Datia (063800),

My A/c No is- 063800JB00000203 which clearly shows that no Interest Subsidy is being created in my above loan account through I have been submitting my income certificate regularly to your branch. As my family circumstances are not favorable & I didn’t get the job till date even after the completion of my degree . It is very tough for me to deposit the loan amount regular basis.

Through I am trying my level best to deposit the bank Installment In my account on regular basis

You are therefore requested to please arrange the subsidy for last three years and that may please created above A/c so that huge burden of amount may be reduced , thus I am be proved to be a good Borrower as well as customer of your bank.

Hoping you favorable and Kind support to me and my family also.

With Regards
Priyanka Shrivastava
Mobile No- 9575085912
prateekverma

Jul 25, 2016

fraud transations made from saving a/c

dear sir ,
this is to bring your attention regarding yhe issue for fraud tansactin made from my atm card
i have an a/c on paunjab natioanal bank chawari bazar and i issue have already informed the branch manager regarding this
cash withdrawn 13000 on my atm card from kanpur on 29 june which is card not used by me i also submit FIR in hauz qazi plice station
the manager told me that he is not responsible for it n so pls let me clear who is responsible for this fraud

as discussed with bank they reject my complaints which complaints no is A031818641, A031818534,how they can reject my complaints n pls its a humble reqest to u look in to issue and reverse my money into my a/c gards

prateek verma
naveen kumar mawani

Jul 21, 2016

internet banking

my name is virender singh & account no 7298000100040142 in anupgarh (sri ganganagar) branch. I made an online payment through netbanking for punjab police requirement 2016 rs 400 is dudcted from my accont but transction is failed. This problem is occured two times and rs 800 is deducted from my account. but transctios are show failed massage. after the 1 month my payment is not returned to me. it is so frustrated that bank is not returned my money. Please return my money.
indusaini.1896

Jul 19, 2016

Online transaction failed and money not refunded till date

My name is Indu Saini and my a/c no is 3527000105041563 and my account branch is in Ropar, Punjab. I made an online payment of my institute i.e. Dr.SSBUICET, Panjab University on 10th July, 2016 at 9:25pm. The payment was worth Rs. 10,299. The money got deducted at the moment but it didn't credit in the account, it was supposed to be. I confirmed thrice from SBI account holder in whose account I was crediting, but it didn't reach there. On calling helpline, they said money will be re-funded in 72hours but it didn't. Then on calling they registered complain. I can't wait more. I'm in urgent need of money to pay my semester fees. I'm quite frustrated from the kind of response I'm getting from helpline customer care. I can't wait more. Do refund my money within 1-2 days or I'll have to take strict action against the bank for the way they are delaying to refund my money.

Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - No signals
    I've had jio sim for about 10 days now, but signals...
    Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh Mr Akhilesh Yadav - electricity
    नमस्ते सर अखिलेश यादव...
    Dogs - Dogs
    Hi, I m staying in sholinganallur, MGR street,chennai. I...
    Relience jio - network not activated
    Dear complaint team, We are take Relience jiom past 3...
    peperonity.com - Violation Of Copyright
    Once again, a user on peperonity.com has stolen my pics...
    Peperonity - Violation Of Copyright
    Once again, a user on peperonity.com has stolen my pics...
    Reliance digital Xpress mini - Poor service
    I bought lyf wind3 phone from xpress mini on 25 sep 2016....
    colors tv channel - chakravartin ashoka
    Dz serial has jst crsd d limit in distrting r hstry... D...