punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

Gupasing

Dec 8, 2016

State bank buddy customers no 8877159292

State bank of India any problems just call back
skraman007

Dec 8, 2016

fraudulent saving account

The
Manager

I am satish kunjuraman living in mumbai, got in touch with one firm named as manoj sing enterprises, who is providing work from home typing job and for which they charge registration fees of Rs. 3000/-, i have made payment of Rs1500 through check from Punjab National Bank Thane branch.

Since the day the day on 1st dec 2016, the money got credited to the saving account, there is no response from the concern people and i beleive they are using the bank account for fraud business and i beleive lot of people pay money and thy dod not respond for the same. i have tried calling and ,messaging from the number they called and still they is no response nor any updates, i have even send emails for the same but no response.

i am planning to write a letter to the prime ministers office for the same issue

manoj singh has an saving account at kokrola branch a/c 4684000100027985
i made payment on 28th Nov 2016 through Abudaya Bank Ghodbunder Branch , checque no. 400018 amount Rs. 1500.

i want you to inform them about the issue so that they can refund the amount and stop this practise of using the bank for fraudulent business...

satish kunjuraman
skraman007@gmail.com
SHASHIKALA DUBEYY

Dec 7, 2016

ATM CASH WITHDRAWAL

I SHASHIKALA DUBEY WAS TO WITHDRAW AMOUNT RS 2000 FROM PNC ATM BRANCH KANDIVALI(WEST) MATHURADAS ROAD ON DATE 6-12-2016 AT 11:00 PM USING MY SBI ATM CARD NO 51037200075348993 MY SBI A/C NO - 36257654080,
BUT WAS UNABLE TO RECIEVE CASH FROM ATM MACHINE AND THE AMOUNT RS 2000 WAS DEBITED BY ACCOUNT.
SO REQUEST IS MADE HERE TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT FROM HERE TO RELATED PNC BANK BRANCH AND FORWARD THE MASSAGE TO MY MOBILE NO 9702845283 MY EMALI ID : dubeyr124@gmail.com
thanks
Ashirwad Kumar

Dec 3, 2016

Worst Customer Care Service

I have a FD account in Chennai Branch and term was for 5 years. Currently I am in Pune and I tried to call PNB customer care to know the process but I face a lot of trouble.
1. First of all the customer care number 1800 180 2222 was not reachable even after trying for complete 1 hour.
2. By luck when the call connected with executive the call getting disconnected.
3. I want to know what is the process to end the FD after maturity. After all when I talked to executive, she told me that I have to go to Chennai branch for closing my FD.
4. This is worst case that I have to go to Chennai just to close my FD in the world of central banking.

Is there anyone here to help me in this case ?
Archi goyal

Dec 3, 2016

update aadhar card

I want to link my aadhar card with my account by offline r online mode
umang nayak

Dec 1, 2016

Worst service by branch manager nd pnb

Hello sir,
I m umang nayak. I have a account in your pnb bank since last 3 year. But i tody i really upset with your service.
Tody i had an emergency. So i went to pnb bank on sola bhagvat Ahmedabad branch. Nd i gave them my self cheque of amount which they told me to feel up.
Than after i shocked. Because the Lady was told me u can't withdrawal your money from this branch. Because u don't have account in this branch.
So i replied i have account in pnb. I m not belong to any baraches.
Than i had talk to branch manager mr. PP SHUKLA they also replied me so rudly u don't have account in my branch. I m hear just for my branch customer. I ll not give you money for other branch customer.
So i want my ans i m a genuine in customer of PNB I M NOT CUSTOMER OF ANY BRANCH. I KNOW JUST PNB.
His behavior was not good. He doesn't know how to talk with customers. And what they have to say.
I m to disappoint for your this kind of service.

Help me otherwise i ll close my account in your bank.
My father have also one account in your bank.
I ll say all my friends about this chif behavior.

Contact me on below contact no.
Umangnayak0301@gmail.com
smbjain

Nov 22, 2016

Security guard is busy in playing games in atn

I am at pnb atm at dadar central railway station without taking care of customer standing in long que after asking about his duty he replied kaam kya hai
puttu lal

Nov 16, 2016

revision of pension and arear

My name is SHRI RAM and retired from DOT in nov ,1998 . pensioner code ;-111998111303626 and ppo no-2-4/pc-11439/prppo-3197/W-!!!/2016/pen.THE order of pay revision issued fron CCA Prasad Nagar New Delhi on dt 06/10/2016 against letter no DOP $PW OM no 38/37/08-P$ PW(A) dt 06/4/16 .the order copy is received at PNB HQ K/BaGH on dt 12/11/2016 The HQ sent the order to Naraina branch on dt 25/10/2016 . I meet DA two time Mr. Neeraj at Naraina and request him for revis the pension and fprepare the arer which is very need to me at this time . but no any action taken till date..

SHRI RAM
M-8376996624
Manish Apurwa

Oct 25, 2016

behavior of employee

Dear support, I respect of every banker but if someone use their post in misbehavior I do not think it would be acceptable by any people of the world. When we move to bank there we think our money is in safe hand and safe place. But just because of some people whole brand can lost believe , faith, and repo. One of senior Employee Mr. Rajendra Kumar Sharma from branch Merta city (Branch code- PUNB0735400) behave very badly. I am 25 Years old. I can bear. But when I thought about senior citizen , I decided to share the day that I had with Panjab National Bank. Dear listener please do the needful things so that customer can believe on every bank or banker. Customer can feel safe about keeping money.

Thanks.....
Manish
apurwamanish@gmail.com....
shakti400

Oct 7, 2016

misbehaviour by pnb officer

Dear sir/ madam,
I want to inform you that i am really upset of your officer's misbehaviour with me whose name is mr virendra singh from shahganj branch agra. When i was gone to the bank and ask him about my blocked debit card. He is not listening me at once and said that i am not habitual for listening more form any one and he is not helping me to unblock my debit . Is this your bank's service to your customers. can you please take a strict action against him.
Please do something against mr virendra singh otherwise i will left your bank
Your obediently
Shakti agarwal
swapna paul & madhusudan paul

Oct 1, 2016

Dispute regarding payment of FD.

I open a saving a/c & locker at Rajgamar branch. Chattisgarh of Punjab National Bank in September 2001 alongwith FD of ₹5000/- (locker deposite). I closed locker on 11/08/2016 & asking BM to make payment of FD. But I surprise he cannot trace out FD documet & takes timeto settle. Every time I go to PNB ask BM about FD & he told it is ok. In this long span of time many BM changed.At present he is new & he manage to pay only ₹9272/- on 19/08/2016. Now I ask you whether maturity valu of ₹5000/- is only ₹9272 in 15 year tenor?.So I request you to kindly give us justice.Thank you. ...Swapna Paul & Madhusudan Paul.. A/C No.----3011000100052823. Locker no.-AA00021. M.No--9424170133.
kumar kundan kishor

Sep 19, 2016

ATM machine cash not dispensed but account debited and worst solution given instead of refund.

I want to register my complaint against false transaction due to ATM Problem on 20.06.2016 Time about 10:30 AM. I was using S.B.I ATM at Ramchandrapur, Biharsharif, Near Bus stand, Nalanda. My transaction have been failed of Rs.10000/-. My money debited but cash not dispensed, also no receipt or sms received. Here I would like to inform you that I have also complained on your customer care no and after 07 days they provide me negative feedback saying money have been received by you. It is totally disgusting service sir, you should check your camera footage in this regard.. I have not received my money back in these 03 months. Please refund my money as soon as possible. Here is complaint no. M062885757 respectively. It’s the worst issue I am facing, please solve it soon.

Yours customer

d10514563

Sep 9, 2016

Rupay debit card received instead of Visa or Master card

Sir/Madam,

I online requested for Visa or Master Debit card but instead of this they dispatched rupay card. Once again i requested for visa or master card but they again dispatched rupay card. I am very disappointed. Kindly take this as personally and dispatched me Visa or master card instead of rupay card otherwise i will closed my PNB Account. I have not any way to solve it.

Sep 7, 2016

Refund money

refer my complaint dated 2nd sept 2016 and refund me Rs38554/- as u have fraudulently debited from my account. I had already lodge FIR against you which will be revoked only when you credit amount to my account.Else I would not be liable for any consequences.

Sep 2, 2016

Wrong debited

Refer my previous mail after giving that mail one call immediately came to me from phone9775725837 and Inspite of refunding 34/- Rs they have recovered from my mention A/cTotal Rs 38554/- in online. Please see this urgently what happen and who have done it

Sep 2, 2016

Charges wrong recovered

Myself having current account 51027953556 in SBBJ Banswara Mahi Bajaj sagar complex Rajasthan ? I withdraw 10000/- and 8000/- from your Banswara Mohan colony ATM.It were my first transaction Inspite of that RS 17/- for my each this two transaction done on 18/07/2016. recovered by you total 34/- please refund the same. For content my mobile no.9414101500.
Abhayku91

Aug 31, 2016

ATM card not recieved

I abhay Kumar pnb ac no 2801001700023042 this account under of the Jan dhan yojna . this is last 2years but now didn't receive ATM card .please help me
Siaknder Singh

Regarding Not received PIN Card of Master Card

I have a account in PNB (MSSCH) Beas. Branch issued me new Master Card but did not provide me its PIN code form Last 2 months.
You are requested please resolve my issue

Reagrds
Sikander Singh

Mob No. 9803616752,
Siaknder Singh

Did not Give me the Master Card's PIN number

Respected Sir
I am customer of PNB Bank (MSSCH) Beas, GT Road, Amritsar. PIN 143201.
Sir I got my new Master card from Bank but they did not give me PIN Code of the same. They said that i is lost somewhere. Now its too long time that i have Master Card but did not have its PIN Card for more than one and half months

You are requested please resolve my this problem.

Sikander Singh
Mob No. 9803616752,
deepali dixit

Aug 25, 2016

This is not a complain , this is a request.

Sir/Ma'am
My father (V.K. Dixit ) is in service in PNB Bank as an officer now. He is in Govind Nagar Branch K block, kanpur. His manager give him loan department for which he have to go here and there .But as he is not well .,he is having cervical problem ,and before a month he got to know about this.He is suffering from lot of pain and he also told to his manager that please don't give loan department to me .but even then he give him ,as for verification process he have to go outside of branch and ride bike so much and now his pain is increasing and daily to daily new problem arise in his body .
Please give your concern to this matter and give him some other department.
And one thing more my father is very hard working and so much dedicated to his work.
Mayankmalik

Aug 22, 2016

Wrongly Debit of Charges against Cheque Returned

My name is Mayank Malik and I am the customer of Punjab National Bank-Vardhman Big V Plaza Rani Bagh, Pitampura Branch. I made a cheque of pnb and deposited in SBI branch, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura to transfer some amount. Both the accounts are in my name...There may be a slight mismatch in signature when I opened the pnb a/c, i.e. few years back and now at the time of depositing the cheque. Due to this, the cheque returned and was not cleared and hence, both pnb and sbi have deducted the charges against the cheque returned. Now I don't understand when I have already given my mobile no. on the back of the cheque and only I am holding both the accounts, then why they did not call me or try to reach me before deducting the charges..I would have confirmed the details.
I am an employee of Income Tax Department and I am really disappointed with the way punjab national bank treat their employees because from no where it seems as a customer friendly bank. Kindly refund my money at the earliest or will have to escalate the matter.

PNB A/c No:- 6225000100025335

Name:- Mayank Malik
Father's Name:- Rajesh Kumar Malik
Mobile No:- 9911566447
kavita78

Aug 21, 2016

Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Subject : Refund of debit charges agnt ATM renewal card

Ref no. : Saving bank A/c no 1501000101326011

I have operate my saving bank A/c in your branch Punjabi Bagh. Last month I have found my ATM card was expired 02/15.We submitted application form r in your Rajindra Place branch dt. 07.07.16

Today I have recd ATM card but bank deduct a charges of Rs. 115/- due to reason of issue a duplicate card. I think this is re-new a card not a duplicate card.

So I request to your please return our ATM card charges as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

Kavita
13/5 Moti Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 015
Ph: 9015214057
arora188

Aug 16, 2016

behaviour of employees

the behavior of employees in Amritsar branch <tilak nagar and batala road> is not good. the transfer of account which hardly takes 5 min was extended to as long as 1 week. moreover the application submitted for the same was lost by them and responsibility for same was headed to customer itself.
we wanted to have a locker in the tilak nagar branch ,asr., but instead of guiding customers towards completing the formalities they just kept on misbehaving with them. they didn't even bother to tell the reqd. documents to be brought to them .daily we have to go to check what is left again and again . we are now fed up of these employees and the manager .
feeling it as our insult we walked out .
you have a good reputation in the market but such a behavior will bring bad name to you.
GAURI SHANKER YADAV

Aug 13, 2016

DENIAL FOR EDUCATION LOAN TO PURSUING M.B.B.S. STUDENT

August 13, 2016

Most humbly state that the complainant, Gauri Shanker Yadav is natural guardian of M.B.B.S. student (First Year) Session 2015-16 Mr. ABHISHEK KUMAR YADAV pursuing his study in Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh. He has got admission through Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2015. I asked my ward to enquire about the education loan from Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. situated in the campus of Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Akbarpur, U.P. My ward approached to the concerned bank authorities and asked for education loan to pursue his M.B.B.S. course on 09.08.2016. The Branch Manager, Punjab National Bank, Saddarpur, Akbarpur, U.P. stated that "You will not facilitate to education loan, because tuition fee is very low, that's why I can not sanction loan for you". While, I am in much need of finance to avail Laptop, tuition fee, registration fee, hostel fee, project work, books, equipments etc. as well as food and other miscellaneous expenses during my ward's study for the completion of M.B.B.S. course for 5½ years study. My ward has sought money for registration fee prior to his M.B.B.S. first year examination for Rupees 15,000/- and later on within a week asked for Rs. 20,000/- for examination fee within next week. I have paid him Rs. 1,35,000/- (approx.) for tuition fee, hostel fee, food and other miscellaneous expenses during session 2015-16. Thus, I have spent lot of money, and have no source of income so much that I may afford it. The Government of India, Reserve Bank of India vide various banks regularly show to financial help to poor deserving meritorious students to provide education loan for higher study, so that they may enable to complete their higher education such as M.B.B.S.

I request to the concerned higher authorities may intervene in the matter favourably in the matter and provide financial assistance through education loan, so that my ward may enable to complete his M.B.B.S. study without any financial hurdle and myself get rid of economic crisis.

Applicant
Gauri Shanker Yadav Advocate
Jaunpur, U.P.
Ranbir Ramola

Aug 10, 2016

Ledger balancing saving a/c

dear sir ,
this is to bring your attention regarding issue for fraud tansactin from my Saving a/c No.3097000100145112.
i have an a/c on paunjab natioanal bank 74,janpath New Delhi and i issue have already informed the branch manager regarding Ledger balancing saving a/chis
My A/C Ledger balancing is 3339.42 But my a/c balance is 108 only. me i also submit application in branch Bank .
Please I request to take immediate action on this issue

Ranveer Chand Ramola

Vamsam serial - Loosu payale
    Ele kirukku payala director a ne. Ennala kirukkan mathiri...
    Reliance Digital - Doing fraud with Us in the name of Insurance
    Dear concern, I have purchase a gionee S6s...
    idea Postpaid Bill - RE: Extra payment charged by pressure
    Hi Rupa, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    CSTC - eligible
    everyday myself and my 10 years old disable daughter board...
    paytm - MISUSE OF DEBIT CARD
    MY UNLCLE'S ATM CARDS HAS BEEN USED FOR PAYTM...
    sol delhi university - Unexpected Result
    I'm student of BA (prog) 3rd year of School of open...
    sun tv serial - Vamsam
    Please please stop vamps am serial immediately. Illegal...
    Income Tax Department - converting huge black money into white
    sir i am poor person of bidar city.i would like to inform...
    RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...