punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

SHIVAJI SINGH

Apr 17, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY EPF PENSION(UP/LKO/13699)

MY NAME -SHIVAJI SINGH ( PNB S/B A/C NO 1670000102008519) BKT , CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH. IN ABOVE BRANCH I GAVE LIFE CERTIFICATE -PERIOD NOV2014 TO OCT 2015 .ON 07/11/2014. TODAY 17/04/2015 FRIDAY I WENT TO THIS BRANCH AND FOUND THAT PENSION FOR ONLY THREE MONTHS( 09/14, 10/14,11/14)HAS BEEN RECEIVED. ON CHECKING PNB BKT INFORMED THAT LIFE CERTIFICATE WAS SENT IN NOV 2014 TO THEIR PNB ,VIDHAN SABHA MARG LKO OFFICE. THIS LACK OF COORDINATION / MIX UP BETWEEN ABOVE REFERRED TWO BRANCHES OF PNB NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO , SORTED AND MUST BE STREAMLINED FOR FUTURE TO AVOID REPEAT OF SUCH INCIDENCE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE LIFE CERTIFICATES OF ANOTHER THIRTY PENSIONERS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT /DELIVERED TO( EPF LUCKNOW) EITHER PNB BKT CHATTAMEEL/VIDHAN SABHA MARG LUCNOW) BECAUSE TOTAL 31 PENSIONERS CERTIFICATE WERE SENT IN ONE LOT INCLUDING MINE.
LAST YEAR ON 08/11/2014 I HAD TO RING UP BRANCH MANAGER PNB VIDHAN SABHA LKO AND REQUESTED FOR FORWARDING THE PENSION MONEY OF FOUR MONTHS WHICH WAS LYING AS THE CONCERNING DESK OFFICIAL WAS EITHER ABSENT/NOT VERY EAGER TO DO THIS MEANIAL JOB OF PUNCHING THE SCROLL AND FORWARDING THE MONEY PAYNENT ADVICE TO PNB BKT, CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH.
IN CASE PNB FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO SEND THE LIFE CERTIFICATE SAFELY IN TIME TO EPF LUCKNOW OFFICE THEN KINDLY CHANGE THE PROCEDURE AND GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PENSIONER TO DIRECTLY SEND/DISPATCH BY REGISTERED/ SPEED POST TO EPF OFFICE IF THE EPF OFFICE PROCEDURE IS PERMITS.
PL LOOK INTO AND GET A PERMANENT/LASTING SOLUTION TO DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LIFE CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS REGULAR FORWARDING OF MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT BY MAIN BRANCH TO DISBURSING BRANCH.I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
THANKS
TRULY YOURS
SHIVAJI SINGH, B-24,ELDECO TOWNE, I I M ROAD LUCKNOW (UP ) PIN -226020 . MOB NO -09451755889
suneelkaushal

Apr 1, 2015

BALANCE DEDUCTION

I have gone to atm for amount withdrawl for amt.10,000/- in SBI Atm in Mohali(Punjab)
But my transaction was not successful & amput of withdrawl is received & Rs.10000/- deduted form my account.I have registerd complaint to Toll free no. & my compliant no. is M025916570.Pls do something.

Cash withdraw from SBI Bank ATM MOHALI Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2657000100299438

Complaint No. M025916570 dated 31.03.2015.

Status - : Not received

Regards:Suneel Kumar
bhawn singh

Mar 26, 2015

for misbehave and dont doing our work

my name is bhawna singh i went to pnb in gorakhnath branch for tha work of chalan in 3pm so mr s k jaiswal told me today
i will not mode chalan chalan time is 10 to 12pm and he is doing misbehave me ans i tell your costomer care so i know chalan time is 10to 4pm i am doing job so iwill not come in this time
Kumarvirender

Mar 22, 2015

Not open account

My name is Virender,my cont.:, 8699793492 I am from Bihar. I want say that you, sir my account is not open.. pnb of manager tolled me that next month account is open, then that from one week try , I request the manager plz my account open, I needed
girraj kishor kaushal

Mar 21, 2015

why do not regiter my mo.no.

sir
I AM girraj kishor kaushal RESIDING IN edmadpur agra. MY A/C no.IS 3641000100245851 WITH PNB edmadpur BRANCH. my full family a/c is pnb in edmadpur. and i do job out of station.
but now i was a opening new a/c than i fill the register mo.no. and i tick the yes but my mo. no. 8449132898 do not register.
and than i reach the bank . bank maneger take not any action so .
I want an action to be taken against your Branch Manager an other Employee of your Bank.
Employees are used rude language with custmors and bank manger is support his staff.No one care custmor problems.
so please take necessary action.
plase sir do register my mo. no. 8449132898 and take the hard action of edmadpur branch ,agra .
sharma kedar

Mar 9, 2015

online recharge by atm card

Balance Deduction online recharge by atm card
I am an Account Holder of Punjab National Bank.I online recharge 72 from Pnb ATM card in Mathura but i won't get recharge in my Mobile but it Show that Transcation sucessfull And i get that Trancsation Declined on 9-03-2015 And i have complaint on pnb tollfree no:-18001802222. And they Give me a Complaint No:- A008330163 they said me that you get recover your money in fourty Five working days Sir i just want to confirm that its possible Please help me

Ac No:- 1838000103132082
Account Holder Name :- Kedar Sharma
Branch:- Choki Bhagbahadur Mathura U.P
Contact No :- 9359842182
Email Id :- kedarsharma469@gmail.com
Sir please give feedback on my contact Number or on my Email-ID
anilpnb

Mar 8, 2015

About locking of my internet banking user

My a/c no. is 4454000200012929, NAME- ANIL KUMAR VERMA, User id is gph001807. Why my user is locked, pls unlock my user.
Ushnish Jana

Mar 5, 2015

deduction F.D. pre-mature

With due respect, I beg to state that after receiving mobile message regarding the maturity of my F.D. being No. 317000DA00010371 of Rs. 1,00,000/-(One Lakh) only from the bank, Srirampur, Purba Medinipur, W.B. and the date of maturity of the said certificate on 28.02.2015, I have contact with the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari on 25.02.2015 and he instructed me submitted sing the F.D. before him and accordingly I have submitted the same on 25.02.2015 before the date of maturity. After upto date of my S/B Account being No. 3170000100015028 saw that the said F.D. was pre-matured and deposited to my above S/B account. By misunderstanding Mr. Tiwari illegally deducted of Rs. 4945/- pre-matured the said F.D. The said fault was made by the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari, the said fault was intimated the said personnel. But unfortunately, he intimated me that the said fault was done by him when the branch Manager was absent for that reason he could not recover the said transaction. After joining branch Manager on 02.03.2015, I made an application dated 02.03.2015 to the Manager with a request him to release the deducted amount which was fault and /or mis-understanding by the bank concerned but unfortunately the said manager angrily asked me no pending cases in my bank. I cannot do anything. Sir, in your concerned bank in my family - holding several fixed deposits and R.D.s accounts etc. in my name and my wife's name, Sahasra Jana and also my father’s ( Ananta Deb Jana) pension account till date. Such type of mistake never committed in your bank branch. In the above facts and circumstances, I would therefore, pray to you to kindly take immediate steps to recover the pre-mature F.D. deduct amount of Rs. 4945/- which was misunderstanding of Mr. Tiwari at the earliest and do the needful and highly be oblige.
Manasranjan Jana,
Village & P.O.- Borgoda,
District- Purba Medinipur, W.B.
Ushnish Jana

Mar 5, 2015

deduction F.D. pre-mature

With due respect, I beg to state that after receiving mobile message regarding the maturity of my F.D. being No. 317000DA00010371 of Rs. 1,00,000/-(One Lakh) only from the bank and the date of maturity of the said certificate on 28.02.2015, I have contact with the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari on 25.02.2015 and he instructed me submitted sing the F.D. before him and accordingly I have submitted the same on 25.02.2015 before the date of maturity. After upto date of my S/B Account being No. 3170000100015028 saw that the said F.D. was pre-matured and deposited to my above S/B account. By misunderstanding Mr. Tiwari illegally deducted of Rs. 4945/- pre-matured the said F.D. The said fault was made by the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari, the said fault was intimated the said personnel. But unfortunately, he intimated me that the said fault was done by him when the branch Manager was absent for that reason he could not recover the said transaction. After joining branch Manager on 02.03.2015, I made an application dated 02.03.2015 to the Manager with a request him to release the deducted amount which was fault and /or mis-understanding by the bank concerned but unfortunately the said manager angrily asked me no pending cases in my bank. I cannot do anything. Sir, in your concerned bank in my family - holding several fixed deposits and R.D.s accounts etc. in my name and my wife's name, Sahasra Jana and also my father’s ( Ananta Deb Jana) pension account till date. Such type of mistake never committed in your bank branch. In the above facts and circumstances, I would therefore, pray to you to kindly take immediate steps to recover the pre-mature F.D. deduct amount of Rs. 4945/- which was misunderstanding of Mr. Tiwari at the earliest and do the needful and highly be oblige.
Manasranjan Jana,
Village & P.O.- Borgoda,
District- Purba Medinipur, W.B.
Mohd Tashrif

Mar 2, 2015

Balance Deduction by ATM machine

I am an Account Holder of Punjab National Bank.I Withdraw 10000 from Pnb ATM in Mumbai but i won't get money in my hand but it Show that Transcation sucessfull And i get slip that Trancsation Declined on 3-03-2015 on 00:06 am And i have complaint on pnb tollfree no:-18001802222. And they Give me a Complaint No:- M023569701 they said me that you get recover your money in seven working days Sir i just want to confirm that its possible Please help me

Ac No:- 2760000100007126
JITENDRA SAHU

Mar 2, 2015

ATM REPLACEMENT

DEAR SIR,
PAHLE MESSAGE BHEJATE HAI MOBILE PAR KI APAK ATM FEBRUARY ME EXPIRE HO RAHA HAI TURANT BANK MAIN CONTACT KARE. LEKIN JAB BANK GAYE TO COUNTER PAR KAHA GAYA KI 2 MARCH KO AANA TURANT BADAL DENGE. JAB 2 MARCH KO GAYE TO EK COUNTER SE DUSARE CONTER PAR DUSARE SE TISARE CONTER PAR YE KAH KAR BHEJA GAYA KI ABHI KOI DUSARA KAAM KAR RAHE HAI. ANT MAI KAHA GAYA KI KAL AANA.

JAB CUSTOMER KO TAHLANA HI HOTA HAI TO MESSAGE KYO BHEJATE HAI.
brijesh rajpoot

Feb 21, 2015

bank account not open denied your manager and worker

hi sir
I am brijesh kumar from kheragarh agra . this is inform to you that in branch kheragarh manager and worker behaiver is not good . in the last five days cut arouning your pnb bank and my form are not stored I want to open my account but they are denied. they are not submit my application form .i insist to you please take any action manager and worker.

thank
Nitish Chauhan1

Feb 11, 2015

money deducted

hi ,

My name is Nitish Chauhan and my account number is 2789001500000477 and on sunday 08 feb 2015 i swept my card in a shopping mall. my card was declined and amount was not deducted at that time so i pay cash. And later i checked mini statement ,i saw amount was already been deducted so i got in touch with same person in show room .he showed me the entire details of whole day .He has not received the money from my card .I have the photo copy of successful payment details of that show room on 8 feb .I already lodge the complaint in PNB but they are saying they will check in 45 business days but its too late .I need my money back Rs 1049 refund.

Nitish Chauhan
Duhan

Feb 4, 2015

Cash not recived from atm
My name balbir singh my a/c no. 1122000300011782 some techincal fault I have not recived 5000 but at the same time 5000 cut from my account my complaned no-A006319227 mobile no 09416365715
Duhan

Feb 4, 2015

Arvind Yadav

Jan 28, 2015

complai against PNB emplyee and branch manger

I AM ARVIND YADAV RESIDING IN GORAKHPUR. MY A/C IS WITH PNB GORAKHNATN, GORAKHPUR BRANCH.
so please take necessary action.
bank manger-S. K MUKHERJEE Branch- gorakhnath gorakhpur

Custmor
Arvind yadav
adesh pandey

Jan 21, 2015

not open to account manager

Sir mane b black Indiranagr Lucknow account open krane ke liye visit kiya id proof me aadhar d. L, votar id, pan card and local address makan malik ke electicsity bill ki copy summit ki but prabandhak & manager ne account open karne se mana kar diya kyo ki mai lakhimpur kheri ka rahne wala hu,
Sir jab mai pan no. Aadhar votar id ke sath makan malik Lucknow ka electric bill ki copy deraha hu fir bhi account nahi open kar rahe

Adesh pandey
Lucknow
devendra1984

Jan 7, 2015

jandhan ka account open karne k liya

sir
mara name devendra kumar gautam hai pnb bank sadabad k manager
saheb jandhan ka account open karne k liya 40. 45 day se bank k chker lagva rahe hai account nahi khol rahe hai ya kahte hai jandhan form nahi hai or wo gumrha kar rahe hai
aapse nivaden hai ki jandhan ka account open karane ki kirpa kare

Devendra kumar
vinoba nagar sadabad
mob 9719760154
yogendrasingh8827

Dec 27, 2014

about mbanking

Maine 5 dec 2014 ko mbanking k liye apply kiya tha jo aj 27 dec rk ni ayya kyu jbki muje 15 din ka time diya gya tha
Yadav raju

Dec 5, 2014

Internet Banking

I went to bank branch several times for used id related request but I didn't get any proper solution for last 20 days. This feels very bad to go to bank branch several times. This is loss of time and money too for such a small request. So I request to take immediate action on this issue

Raju Yadav

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

Respectfully submitted that I, Birmati widow of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar that I am a beneficiary of pension in respect of deceased /pensioner husband. I am drawing my family pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367 since 2005. Now I am told by the bank that some over payment of family pension has been made to me in above said bank accounts. I have been asked by the bank that entire over paid amount would be recovered from me in one go which means nothing will be paid to me as pension till the entire amounts is recovered.

I have requested the bank to please recover over paid amount in installments, so that I may receive some portion of pension every month to run my house hold but the bank is insisting upon to recover entire amount erroneously paid to me by bank in lump sum. I have no other means of income to run my house. I am totally dependent on my family pension.

You are, therefore, requested to consider my case sympathetically and issue suitable instruction to disbursing bank to make the recovery of the over paid amount in installments keeping aside some portion of pension to be paid to me every month to enable me to make my both ends meets.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

With profound regards I am submit the following request for addressing and shown my genuine grievance and earliest redressal thereof.

1. That I am pensioner (Family pension) of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar. I am drawing my pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367.

2. That my pension although is be received and credited in above said pension accounts but the bank is not allowing me the drawl the pension on the various pretexts. They have flatly to pay me a single penny an account of pension till Jun 2015. On the plea that unless and until entire amount which was over paid to me recovered.

3. That I have already requested the bank to recover the over paid amount in installment so that I may receive some portion of my pension on monthly basis to pull on my house hold as I am totally dependent on family pension (Copy Attached).

4. But pension is not showing any sympathy and neglecting the very basic concept of humanitarianism thereby compelling me to starve. In the light of the circumstances your are therefore requested to kind enough issue instruction to the paying bank to release my pension and make recovery of overpaid amount in installments basis so that I may make both ends and meet and the bank may also recover overpaid amount.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

niharika Singh

Dec 1, 2014

CHEQUE BOOK ISSUE

DEAR SIR,

M NIHARIKA FROM DELHI AND I HAVE ACCOUNT IN SHASTRI NAGAR. I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY CHEQUE BOOK REQUEST A MONTH AGO BUT I STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE MY CHEQUE BOOK. WHENEVER I CALLED TO BRANCH THEY SAID THAT WE HAVE NO STOCK O IT WE'LL POST TO YOU BUT THEY DIDN'T DO THAT. I CALLED THEM 5 TO 6 TIMES FOR IT. AND ONE MORE THING I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD THEY RE ISSUE IT ALSO BUT MY ATM STILL NOT WORKING YET I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOUR CARD NOT ACTIVATED FROM BRANCH.

WHAT THEY DOING THERE. THEY CAN'T ISSUE CHEQUE BOOK IN A MONTH & ALSO NOT ACTIVATE ATM CARD IN A WEEK SO, WHAT THEY CAN DO . PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY IF U CAN OTHERWISE GIVE ME SOME OTHER EMAIL OR CONTACT NO.

THANKING YOU,
NIHARIKA
PH NO: 9958172186
adcb

Nov 22, 2014

cash not received from aATM

Cash withdraw from ICICI Bank Pinjore Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2912000100134812

Complaint No. 014404308 dated 08.11.2014.

Transaction Dated - 06.10.2014

Status - : Not received
Chd1545

Nov 7, 2014

account opening

mujhe 1 year beet gayi ye bank bale mera khata nahi kholete . pucchne par kahte he ki bank ka staf kam he bhahar cafe bale se khulba le lekin cafe balo ka charge lete he please help pnb bank bareli
please replay at chd1545@gmail.com
ashima1

Nov 3, 2014

data not found in dda housing scheme

I filled a form in dda housing scheme 2024 but no status shown by dda i am very worried

Jham Builders & Developers Pvt Ltd - Cheating by Jham Builders
    I have booked a shop at Kankaiya Heights Besa Nagpur (Shop...
    Aircel - deactivation code for cnh14a2a1 service
    9551067009 sir this is my number i want to deactivate...
    CBSE JEE MAIN-2015 - RECHECKING ANSWER SHEET - JEE MAIN RECHECKING
    Sir As per jee mains official answer key I got 180 but...
    IDP IELTS - No documentation in E-mail to Carry a Passport copy ...
    Hi IDP, I was in for my speaking test on 27th March...
    CBSE - Rechecking of JEE mains 2015 marks of my son
    Sir My son Sri Bhanu Kaustubha took his JEE mains online...
    home loan - Provisional Certificate
    Lona Ref #: 18900006500 My Customer ID: 11057609 When I...
    MCD Street Dog Catcher - dogs creating havoc and menance
    Please send a dog catcher van in our area. Every night...
    Airtel/Mobile call History - call History