punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

Yadav raju

Dec 5, 2014

Internet Banking

I went to bank branch several times for used id related request but I didn't get any proper solution for last 20 days. This feels very bad to go to bank branch several times. This is loss of time and money too for such a small request. So I request to take immediate action on this issue

Raju Yadav

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

Respectfully submitted that I, Birmati widow of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar that I am a beneficiary of pension in respect of deceased /pensioner husband. I am drawing my family pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367 since 2005. Now I am told by the bank that some over payment of family pension has been made to me in above said bank accounts. I have been asked by the bank that entire over paid amount would be recovered from me in one go which means nothing will be paid to me as pension till the entire amounts is recovered.

I have requested the bank to please recover over paid amount in installments, so that I may receive some portion of pension every month to run my house hold but the bank is insisting upon to recover entire amount erroneously paid to me by bank in lump sum. I have no other means of income to run my house. I am totally dependent on my family pension.

You are, therefore, requested to consider my case sympathetically and issue suitable instruction to disbursing bank to make the recovery of the over paid amount in installments keeping aside some portion of pension to be paid to me every month to enable me to make my both ends meets.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

Sub: Regarding request for drawl of family pension from Pension
Accounts No. 1110000100031367, PNB, Vill. Karela, Jind :-
Issue of instruction for Judicious recovery of over payment of pension

Sir/Madam

With profound regards I am submit the following request for addressing and shown my genuine grievance and earliest redressal thereof.

1. That I am pensioner (Family pension) of Late Sh. Om Prakash Malik (Retired Headmaster), Village Baddchhapper, Tehsil Hansi District Hissar. I am drawing my pension from Punjab National Bank Village Karela Distt. Jind under Account No. 1110000100031367.

2. That my pension although is be received and credited in above said pension accounts but the bank is not allowing me the drawl the pension on the various pretexts. They have flatly to pay me a single penny an account of pension till Jun 2015. On the plea that unless and until entire amount which was over paid to me recovered.

3. That I have already requested the bank to recover the over paid amount in installment so that I may receive some portion of my pension on monthly basis to pull on my house hold as I am totally dependent on family pension (Copy Attached).

4. But pension is not showing any sympathy and neglecting the very basic concept of humanitarianism thereby compelling me to starve. In the light of the circumstances your are therefore requested to kind enough issue instruction to the paying bank to release my pension and make recovery of overpaid amount in installments basis so that I may make both ends and meet and the bank may also recover overpaid amount.

I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking

niharika Singh

Dec 1, 2014

CHEQUE BOOK ISSUE

DEAR SIR,

M NIHARIKA FROM DELHI AND I HAVE ACCOUNT IN SHASTRI NAGAR. I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY CHEQUE BOOK REQUEST A MONTH AGO BUT I STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE MY CHEQUE BOOK. WHENEVER I CALLED TO BRANCH THEY SAID THAT WE HAVE NO STOCK O IT WE'LL POST TO YOU BUT THEY DIDN'T DO THAT. I CALLED THEM 5 TO 6 TIMES FOR IT. AND ONE MORE THING I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD THEY RE ISSUE IT ALSO BUT MY ATM STILL NOT WORKING YET I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOUR CARD NOT ACTIVATED FROM BRANCH.

WHAT THEY DOING THERE. THEY CAN'T ISSUE CHEQUE BOOK IN A MONTH & ALSO NOT ACTIVATE ATM CARD IN A WEEK SO, WHAT THEY CAN DO . PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY IF U CAN OTHERWISE GIVE ME SOME OTHER EMAIL OR CONTACT NO.

THANKING YOU,
NIHARIKA
PH NO: 9958172186
adcb

Nov 22, 2014

cash not received from aATM

Cash withdraw from ICICI Bank Pinjore Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2912000100134812

Complaint No. 014404308 dated 08.11.2014.

Transaction Dated - 06.10.2014

Status - : Not received
Chd1545

Nov 7, 2014

account opening

mujhe 1 year beet gayi ye bank bale mera khata nahi kholete . pucchne par kahte he ki bank ka staf kam he bhahar cafe bale se khulba le lekin cafe balo ka charge lete he please help pnb bank bareli
please replay at chd1545@gmail.com
ashima1

Nov 3, 2014

data not found in dda housing scheme

I filled a form in dda housing scheme 2024 but no status shown by dda i am very worried
HARSHSHARMA

Oct 8, 2014

mobile banking not working and atm blocked for online purchase,sms alert are not coming in my alternate number,i

my mobile number is change and i give my alternate number to your branch but, they are not accepting my complain ,for last 12 months,i m not received any SMS alerts from your bank, ATM card is blocked for online transaction, shortage of ATM machines, Want net banking facility

CONTACT NO-810060555
CONTACT Person - Harsh Sharma
Account Number -0089001500007729
Customer no- ADK001930
sandeepwho1

Sep 26, 2014

Regarding the 2 Loan Shown on me But I have not taken any loan from PNB

I have not applied & received the Loan in PNB bu as per CIBIL shows the 2 loans against me. The loan No. 2956008800055507 & 3177008800019600 from PNB Pahasu Bulandshahar. I would like to inform you that there is no contact & relatives in the District of Bulandhahar. Kindly resolve the Matter.

Sandeep Kumar
S/O Ram Prakash Saxena
Govind Nagar Mathura
hemagoyal

Sep 26, 2014

CASH NOT RECEIEVED FROM ATM

I have an a/c in PNB A/c No 4641000100006622. today on dtd 26.09.14 I tried to withdraw Rs 3000/- by my ATM in Mathura. Transaction was done but I have not received my Cash but I got a Msg that Withdrawal is Successfully done I have Lodged a complaint in PNB Customer care 18001032222 they have given me a Complaint No: A003252393 & said this will be solved within 7 Working Days I request to please look into the matte & Solve the same asap.

Hema Goyal
8826330199/8527276497
sandeepbtn

Sep 4, 2014

no atm machine

This is to inform u that i sandeep singh holding a saving a/c in ur bank panjab national bank but i am very sorry to say that ur branch at jaigaon opened a year ago but till now there is no ATM of ur branch

Therefore i kindly request u to open a ATM at jaigaon so that we can easily tranject with ur bank

Thanks&regards

Sandeep kumar singh

a/c no 7573000100000920
customer no LFZ000095
IFSC Code PUNB0757300
SHIVAM AGRAHARI

Aug 10, 2014

not refunding my money into my account

i booked two tickets from irctc on 9/7/2014 from my user id '' nokiac60 '' , and cancelled it on 18/7/2014 . irctc shows that my amount has been refunded on 24/72014 into my account . but i did'nt receive my amount into my pnb account no. 4940001500007969, detail of the tickets are given below :
Transaction id of both tickets: 100000030236845 , 100000030225936
cancell id : 100000004687177 , 100000004687176
transaction amount : 171.24 , 1312.47
amount that has to be refunded : 100 , 1185 respectively
refunding date as showing on my irctc user id : 24/07/2014
You are requested to take sirious action into it , and please refund my money to my account as soon as possible.
my email id : shivam0191@gmail.com
my pnb account number : 4940001500007969
my irctc user id : nokic60
lucky1600

Jul 29, 2014

LOSS OF ATM CARD

SIR ,KYA HUM APNA ATM CARD LOSS HONE PAR KISI DUSRI BRANCH SE LE SAKTE HAI YA NAHI
MohitSingh

Jul 19, 2014

Complaint against the branch manager

Strict action against branch manager vijyant khand gomti nagar lucknow.he is rude.he doesnt reply properly.
i went to open account but now i have o intention of doing so.i have told my other friends too not to open account in pnb.the whole staff in fact is involved in this.no one wants to work.they close all their work by 3:30 and start packing to go to home.if u ask for help they will simply say come tomorrow.and if u go tomorrow the same thing sit down i will call u we have a lot of work pending.and if they like they will call u in an hour and listen and then if they like they will do ur task or else will say cannt be done.
take strict action against the branch manager or else the whole staff will become worse.because their is a saying a fish can dirty the whole water.so do take care of this or else the bank will loose trust in the people just because of some people.the branch manager is one of them.
brajesh teotia

Jul 9, 2014

regarding balance deduction by ATM machine

Dear sir/Madam,
with extreme grief i would like to inform u that I am Ramesh Chand bearing Account No-220400105021935 in Jahangirabad Distt.-Bulandshahr (U.P.) was trying to withdraw 15000 Rs at 21-06-2014 from ATM, JHANGIRABAD (PNB Branch ATM) but unfortunately some technical fault occurred and i didn't received the money in the same time the aforesaid amount has been deducted from my account. I am already register complain in pnb toll-free number 18001802222 my complain number –A00592417 and also rejected but truly i did not get money from ATM machine. please help me in recovering my money.

Ramesh Chand
Ishtiaqueali

Jul 2, 2014

Sub: I want an Strict Action to be taken For Employees of PNB.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I AM ISHTIAQUE ALI RESIDING IN MAUJPUR SHAHDARA DELHI 110053. MY A/C IS WITH PNB GHONDA, DELHI BRANCH.
I want an action to be taken against your Branch Manager an other Employee of your Bank.
When I Reached Bank to Deposit a cheaque or renew the passbook. Manager state forward statement is use I, have short staff at present till last three months.
This branch have five counter, two or three counter always blank. Pls. check the branch and take necessary action.

Thanking You
...Ishtiaque Ali
dinesh seth

Jun 25, 2014

Rs.15000 cash deposited in cash kiosk

On 23-6-2014 rs 15000 was deposited in PNB,ACCOUNT NO.2793001500007556,OF HARIMOHAN SINGH,At T.T,nagar .Bhopal branch in CASH DEPOSIT KIOSK ID.NO.127600F01 WITH TRANSACTION CODE NO.5102.This amount has not been credited to this account till 25th June 2014 morning. On phoning customer care they have asked me to contact the T.T.Nagar brach on phone,as i am at Indore and can not go to Bhopal.I am not getting any response on PNB. TT Nagar branch on phone.Please see that the amount of Rs.15000 is credited to the account urgently and inform me.
Dinesh seth
Mob:09303226036
lalroshan

Jun 20, 2014

Dear sir/Madam,
with extreme grief i would like to inform u that I am Roshan lal Rajak bearing Account No-2977001500087017 in bhubnaswer . was trying to withdraw 5000 Rs at 16-06-2014 from ATM, Jamshedpur Jharkhand but unfortunately some technical fault occureand i did'nt received the money in the same time the aforesaid amounthas been deducted from my account. I am already complain pnb toll-free number my complain number –M006809609. please help me in recovering mymoney.
Roshan Lal Rajak

Ph.no-7209414365.
sanjay vashisht

Jun 17, 2014

House loan sa related

Sir mane aap ki pnb branch sa 30:10:2002 ma 10lacs ka houseloan approv hua tha ma pichle ek week sa after lunch bank ma ja raha hu jis mulajim ki houseloan wali seat par duty hoti ha kabi bo leave par ha kabi manger ki reliving party chal rahi ha jab monday ko statement nekalne ko kha to printer karab ho gaya aaj gaya to statement nekalwi to us ka ware ma discuss karna cha to seat par batha officer khata ha mari to joining 2010 ma is seat par hui ha is ware ma kuch nahi bata sakta aap is sa pahle soa hua the kya jab mane unhe manual ragister chek karne ko kha to vo bole abhi mare pas time nahi ha aap july 15 ka baad mare sa baat kare sir aap hi batie ki kya custmer ko itna bhi puchne ka huk nahi ha kya or unka bkl.e ka trika bhi bahut galat tha aap hi batie ki hum apne point discuss kare 2002 wala officer to hum milaga nahi to kya hamare point discuss nahi hoge kha kindly do something please
Your faithfuly
Sanjay vashisht
mob:9882280018
Date.17:06:2014
sanjeevkumar30692

Apr 15, 2014

cash not receive from atm

My self is sanjeev Kumar and my account of your branch, i was withdraw 9000 thousand ( nine ) but not get cash ATM details is given below same time received massage our mobile -8791664103 i was shocked.

Bank name
The oriantal bank of commerce
Raipur Bhagwan pur Roorkee,

I was complaint toll free no. 18001802222 complaint no. is 61080430 dated 26.02.2014 and another no. 61081440 dated 27.02.2014 after this complaint till time i m not get cash

My account details is given below

account no. 3721000100201069
my card no. 5126520172162633
Account holder name --sanjeev kumar
vill-- Tandhera
Jhansath
Muzaffarnagar pin 251314

Over all details is my regarding money what will be get my money. other wise i will court case

Sanjeev Kumar
mukesh km

Mar 24, 2014

rong no se masge racive

mare ac nomber par kese dusre ke dital ka masge ata hi mera mob 904580454
Shiv Dass

Dec 25, 2013

For money refund

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN PNB LUBH (Kangra, HP) ACCOUNT NO IS 0768000100062370, WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAWL MONEY FROM CARD NO. 5126 5200 0544 4711 at OBC ATM, Chandigarh. BUT I HAVE NO RECIVED MONEY BUT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE ON DATED 23 DEC 2013. SO PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND RETURN MY 10000 RUPEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
mukteswar kishan

Oct 23, 2013

For refund my money

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN PNB JHARSUGUDA BRAGRARAJNAGAR ACCOUNT NO IS 4019000400016155,WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAWL MONEY FROM CARD NO. 5048848888014463424 BUT I HAVE NO RECIVED MONEY BUT DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE ON DATED 17 OCT 2013.SO PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND RETURN MY 4500 RUPEES EARLIER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM EARLIER AND RETURN MY MONEY BACK....
nikhil agrim gupta

Oct 9, 2013

fdr complaint

I laxmi gupta resident at gola gokaran nath dist kheri up ...I had fdr no.859745 Punjab nationl bank gola gokaran nath branch no.397/97 a/c no1835 dated 02/07/97 bank has renewed above fdr for 36months indicating to pay rupee 41894=00 on 08/09/2012 on approaching to bank manager he is not ready to pay aboveamount and is not renewing the fdr either....I further demand to pay amt 41894=00 plus inttrest to till date and take action against responsible persons ......my id is nikhilgupta.613@rediffmail.com
Ajay Gandhi

Sep 18, 2013

OTP not generation

OTP not generation

I am Ajay Gandhi my a/c no is 3541000108269294, my mobile no is 08054980849 i am my times send mail, messages but my OTP no not generate, now i am lots of problems faceing.

Indane Gas - BOOKING GOT CANCELLED WITHOUT REASON
    Booking got cancelled Ref : Consumer No : 24007, Agency...
    Aircel - to deactivate FULL SONGS DOWNLOAD PACK
    PLS STOP SUBRIPTION FULL SONGS DOWNLOAD PACK ON MY...
    KSRTC - Please refund my failed transaction amount.
    Please refund my amount on the failed transaction...
    scet surat - college time
    Respected Sir, I am a student of chemical engineering...
    Rediff Shopping - Rediff Shopping_CST
    Dear Kiran, Greetings from Rediff.com. Partial...