punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

Bimla Kumari

Jul 2, 2015

Arrears of ADA

My Name Sh. Bimla Kumari W/o Late Sh.Rameshwar Paul Sikand. My bank account No 3326000100165481 i am the pensioner of this bank since 22/12/1994 to date and my arrear of ADA not be deposited by the bank since 6/2013 to 6/2015 and LTC. Please deposited the same immediately.

Name:- Bimla Kumar
H.No 514 MIG PH-3 HBC, Barnala Road,
Sirsa-125055( Haryana)
Ph. No :-9416197670
tanwal kumar

Jun 30, 2015

No service provided by PNB bank, samrala road

Respected sir
I want to inform you that. i am a PNB account holder from PNB bank samrala road, ludhiana. The behaviour of this bank workers are very rude. they cant provided any service and take informantion my account. i take them to my LPG copy and Aadhaar bank account. but they cant link these my account and i bear loss of there subsidy of my lpg cylinder.
My nebhiourhood a shop and shopkeeper have a bank of baroda agency. they provided good service my borther also open here account. the shopkeeper deposit and withdraw money any commisson .i think this is the best service of senior citizen person, who have no stand of there leg a long time.
Sir it's a hummble request, please provide same and batter then service of bank of baroda of us (bank holders).

Thanks with regard
Tanwal kumar S/o virdeshar
A/c no - 4208000100085637
contect - 98156-98275
mittalmanoj01

Jun 29, 2015

Regarding short amount received in ATM Machine

I have maintained a saving account in Viswas Nagar Branch , a/c no is 6585000100022382 and my address is 27/94B, 4th floor, Jawala nagar Shahdara-110032. I have made a transaction on dated 17.06.2015 ( 7.50. pm ) in PNB branch(Viswas Nagar ) ATM of Rs. 10,000/- but i have received only Rs.7000/-(3*1000+40*100). But my account has been debited to Rs. 10000/-I have Count these Rs. in the presence of security guard ( Mr Sonu) which is duty on that date. I have made complaint on customer care but the said that the claim has been rejected.Complain no is A013193099.

Please resolve this matter and credited to my account of Rs. 3000/-

With Regards
CA Manoj Mittal
arun_gupta

Jun 24, 2015

Netbanking user ID is blocked

Hi there,

My net banking user is blocked by some reason and I am getting error message "User is Locked for Security Purpose. Please Contact Branch." I visited the branch three times but my problem is not yet resolved. I have also given a written application to the branch manager but still no progress, getting some error message.

Please help me and let me know how I can unlock my netbanking user ID.

My contact number is: +919827281843 (Manorama Gupta)

Thanks in advance!
Jaypee vidya mandir

Jun 22, 2015

refuse of New bank account by Juniour Manager

Our bank A/C Number 0479002100202500. I went to PNB Syana branch for opening of new bank account of our new school employee but your Junior branch manager refuse to open new bank a/c to say that staff not available
I have a current a/c in your branch since last 5 years of our Jaypee vidya Mandir chandpur of Jaypee group. I have not time to go to bank again again for same work. Your Syana branch service and staff behavior is not proper.

Krishan Kumar Bansal
santosh chy

Jun 4, 2015

Mobile banking user id not received

Mobile banking user id not received
l have applied for Mobile Banking user id and password 0n 2 months ago in Belur Branch (Howrah)
But till know I did not received that, My A/C No. Is-4439000100083293.

I have many time inform to banker and visit in this regard.

They are simply telling we will provide you in next time or with in few day.

Pl suggest me.

SANTOSH KUMAR CHOUDHARY
jyoti maral

Jun 2, 2015

Not giving a account opening form

Respected sir, i am a jyoti from bidhuna kanpur(auraiya).Sir you pnb branch no.733400 bidhuna kanpur(auraiya);The manager is not giving a account opening form from 2 months.Plz help me and take a action immediately.
Jaipal Singh Bisht

May 29, 2015

Net banking user id not received

l have applied for netbanking user id and password 0n Dec 2014 at PNB mishap urine branch.
But till know I did not received that.

I have many time inform to banker and visit in this regard.

They are simply telling we will provide you in next time or with in few day.

Pl suggest me.

Jaipal Singh Bisht
VISHNU RANA

May 21, 2015

BANK CHARGE

my saving bank a/c no. 2987000100081877 in pnb raja park Jaipur branch. my a/c debited 180rs dated 21.05.2015 reason bank statement from three month. i have receive bank statement. but why debit my a/c bank charge.
sikder431

May 14, 2015

misbehavior of bank manager, pnb, krishnanagar, nadia

Respected sir, i am sunil sikder an account holder of pnb bank. I have a salary account in your bank since 2010. Today i meet with bank manager, krishna nagar for asking a personal loan. I am an army persons. He stated that no loan is applicable for army persons. Now where i will go for loan because my salary account held with your bank. His ( bank manager) behaviour with me is bad & poor. My account no is 4071000401199242. With regards sunil sikder.
Manoj Kr Sharma

May 5, 2015

opening of account

The Manager
Punjab National Bank
Delhi,

This is to inform you that i have submitted my mother's document of the name of vidhya address (x 7/50 street no 9 brahmpuri) in your ghoda branch on 28 april 2015 . I have submitted the payment of Rs 1000/ on 29 April 2015. But still i didn't received any account no.
I am in very serious problem and i have to submitt the account no in govt department before 02 may 2015. But i didn't received account no and pass book.
So kindly confirm what should i do. Other banks provide the pass book within 24 hours . I hope you will understand my problem . Kindly provide the passbook or account number on prirority . I will be very geateful to you. Account opening fee receipt attached.

With regards
Manoj kr. Sharma
SHIVAJI SINGH

Apr 17, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY EPF PENSION(UP/LKO/13699)

MY NAME -SHIVAJI SINGH ( PNB S/B A/C NO 1670000102008519) BKT , CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH. IN ABOVE BRANCH I GAVE LIFE CERTIFICATE -PERIOD NOV2014 TO OCT 2015 .ON 07/11/2014. TODAY 17/04/2015 FRIDAY I WENT TO THIS BRANCH AND FOUND THAT PENSION FOR ONLY THREE MONTHS( 09/14, 10/14,11/14)HAS BEEN RECEIVED. ON CHECKING PNB BKT INFORMED THAT LIFE CERTIFICATE WAS SENT IN NOV 2014 TO THEIR PNB ,VIDHAN SABHA MARG LKO OFFICE. THIS LACK OF COORDINATION / MIX UP BETWEEN ABOVE REFERRED TWO BRANCHES OF PNB NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO , SORTED AND MUST BE STREAMLINED FOR FUTURE TO AVOID REPEAT OF SUCH INCIDENCE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE LIFE CERTIFICATES OF ANOTHER THIRTY PENSIONERS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT /DELIVERED TO( EPF LUCKNOW) EITHER PNB BKT CHATTAMEEL/VIDHAN SABHA MARG LUCNOW) BECAUSE TOTAL 31 PENSIONERS CERTIFICATE WERE SENT IN ONE LOT INCLUDING MINE.
LAST YEAR ON 08/11/2014 I HAD TO RING UP BRANCH MANAGER PNB VIDHAN SABHA LKO AND REQUESTED FOR FORWARDING THE PENSION MONEY OF FOUR MONTHS WHICH WAS LYING AS THE CONCERNING DESK OFFICIAL WAS EITHER ABSENT/NOT VERY EAGER TO DO THIS MEANIAL JOB OF PUNCHING THE SCROLL AND FORWARDING THE MONEY PAYNENT ADVICE TO PNB BKT, CHATTAMEEL LUCKNOW BRANCH.
IN CASE PNB FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO SEND THE LIFE CERTIFICATE SAFELY IN TIME TO EPF LUCKNOW OFFICE THEN KINDLY CHANGE THE PROCEDURE AND GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PENSIONER TO DIRECTLY SEND/DISPATCH BY REGISTERED/ SPEED POST TO EPF OFFICE IF THE EPF OFFICE PROCEDURE IS PERMITS.
PL LOOK INTO AND GET A PERMANENT/LASTING SOLUTION TO DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LIFE CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS REGULAR FORWARDING OF MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT BY MAIN BRANCH TO DISBURSING BRANCH.I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
THANKS
TRULY YOURS
SHIVAJI SINGH, B-24,ELDECO TOWNE, I I M ROAD LUCKNOW (UP ) PIN -226020 . MOB NO -09451755889
suneelkaushal

Apr 1, 2015

BALANCE DEDUCTION

I have gone to atm for amount withdrawl for amt.10,000/- in SBI Atm in Mohali(Punjab)
But my transaction was not successful & amput of withdrawl is received & Rs.10000/- deduted form my account.I have registerd complaint to Toll free no. & my compliant no. is M025916570.Pls do something.

Cash withdraw from SBI Bank ATM MOHALI Amt. 10000/-

My PNB Account No. 2657000100299438

Complaint No. M025916570 dated 31.03.2015.

Status - : Not received

Regards:Suneel Kumar
bhawn singh

Mar 26, 2015

for misbehave and dont doing our work

my name is bhawna singh i went to pnb in gorakhnath branch for tha work of chalan in 3pm so mr s k jaiswal told me today
i will not mode chalan chalan time is 10 to 12pm and he is doing misbehave me ans i tell your costomer care so i know chalan time is 10to 4pm i am doing job so iwill not come in this time
Kumarvirender

Mar 22, 2015

Not open account

My name is Virender,my cont.:, 8699793492 I am from Bihar. I want say that you, sir my account is not open.. pnb of manager tolled me that next month account is open, then that from one week try , I request the manager plz my account open, I needed
girraj kishor kaushal

Mar 21, 2015

why do not regiter my mo.no.

sir
I AM girraj kishor kaushal RESIDING IN edmadpur agra. MY A/C no.IS 3641000100245851 WITH PNB edmadpur BRANCH. my full family a/c is pnb in edmadpur. and i do job out of station.
but now i was a opening new a/c than i fill the register mo.no. and i tick the yes but my mo. no. 8449132898 do not register.
and than i reach the bank . bank maneger take not any action so .
I want an action to be taken against your Branch Manager an other Employee of your Bank.
Employees are used rude language with custmors and bank manger is support his staff.No one care custmor problems.
so please take necessary action.
plase sir do register my mo. no. 8449132898 and take the hard action of edmadpur branch ,agra .
sharma kedar

Mar 9, 2015

online recharge by atm card

Balance Deduction online recharge by atm card
I am an Account Holder of Punjab National Bank.I online recharge 72 from Pnb ATM card in Mathura but i won't get recharge in my Mobile but it Show that Transcation sucessfull And i get that Trancsation Declined on 9-03-2015 And i have complaint on pnb tollfree no:-18001802222. And they Give me a Complaint No:- A008330163 they said me that you get recover your money in fourty Five working days Sir i just want to confirm that its possible Please help me

Ac No:- 1838000103132082
Account Holder Name :- Kedar Sharma
Branch:- Choki Bhagbahadur Mathura U.P
Contact No :- 9359842182
Email Id :- kedarsharma469@gmail.com
Sir please give feedback on my contact Number or on my Email-ID
anilpnb

Mar 8, 2015

About locking of my internet banking user

My a/c no. is 4454000200012929, NAME- ANIL KUMAR VERMA, User id is gph001807. Why my user is locked, pls unlock my user.
Ushnish Jana

Mar 5, 2015

deduction F.D. pre-mature

With due respect, I beg to state that after receiving mobile message regarding the maturity of my F.D. being No. 317000DA00010371 of Rs. 1,00,000/-(One Lakh) only from the bank, Srirampur, Purba Medinipur, W.B. and the date of maturity of the said certificate on 28.02.2015, I have contact with the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari on 25.02.2015 and he instructed me submitted sing the F.D. before him and accordingly I have submitted the same on 25.02.2015 before the date of maturity. After upto date of my S/B Account being No. 3170000100015028 saw that the said F.D. was pre-matured and deposited to my above S/B account. By misunderstanding Mr. Tiwari illegally deducted of Rs. 4945/- pre-matured the said F.D. The said fault was made by the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari, the said fault was intimated the said personnel. But unfortunately, he intimated me that the said fault was done by him when the branch Manager was absent for that reason he could not recover the said transaction. After joining branch Manager on 02.03.2015, I made an application dated 02.03.2015 to the Manager with a request him to release the deducted amount which was fault and /or mis-understanding by the bank concerned but unfortunately the said manager angrily asked me no pending cases in my bank. I cannot do anything. Sir, in your concerned bank in my family - holding several fixed deposits and R.D.s accounts etc. in my name and my wife's name, Sahasra Jana and also my father’s ( Ananta Deb Jana) pension account till date. Such type of mistake never committed in your bank branch. In the above facts and circumstances, I would therefore, pray to you to kindly take immediate steps to recover the pre-mature F.D. deduct amount of Rs. 4945/- which was misunderstanding of Mr. Tiwari at the earliest and do the needful and highly be oblige.
Manasranjan Jana,
Village & P.O.- Borgoda,
District- Purba Medinipur, W.B.
Ushnish Jana

Mar 5, 2015

deduction F.D. pre-mature

With due respect, I beg to state that after receiving mobile message regarding the maturity of my F.D. being No. 317000DA00010371 of Rs. 1,00,000/-(One Lakh) only from the bank and the date of maturity of the said certificate on 28.02.2015, I have contact with the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari on 25.02.2015 and he instructed me submitted sing the F.D. before him and accordingly I have submitted the same on 25.02.2015 before the date of maturity. After upto date of my S/B Account being No. 3170000100015028 saw that the said F.D. was pre-matured and deposited to my above S/B account. By misunderstanding Mr. Tiwari illegally deducted of Rs. 4945/- pre-matured the said F.D. The said fault was made by the bank personnel, Mr. Tiwari, the said fault was intimated the said personnel. But unfortunately, he intimated me that the said fault was done by him when the branch Manager was absent for that reason he could not recover the said transaction. After joining branch Manager on 02.03.2015, I made an application dated 02.03.2015 to the Manager with a request him to release the deducted amount which was fault and /or mis-understanding by the bank concerned but unfortunately the said manager angrily asked me no pending cases in my bank. I cannot do anything. Sir, in your concerned bank in my family - holding several fixed deposits and R.D.s accounts etc. in my name and my wife's name, Sahasra Jana and also my father’s ( Ananta Deb Jana) pension account till date. Such type of mistake never committed in your bank branch. In the above facts and circumstances, I would therefore, pray to you to kindly take immediate steps to recover the pre-mature F.D. deduct amount of Rs. 4945/- which was misunderstanding of Mr. Tiwari at the earliest and do the needful and highly be oblige.
Manasranjan Jana,
Village & P.O.- Borgoda,
District- Purba Medinipur, W.B.
Mohd Tashrif

Mar 2, 2015

Balance Deduction by ATM machine

I am an Account Holder of Punjab National Bank.I Withdraw 10000 from Pnb ATM in Mumbai but i won't get money in my hand but it Show that Transcation sucessfull And i get slip that Trancsation Declined on 3-03-2015 on 00:06 am And i have complaint on pnb tollfree no:-18001802222. And they Give me a Complaint No:- M023569701 they said me that you get recover your money in seven working days Sir i just want to confirm that its possible Please help me

Ac No:- 2760000100007126
JITENDRA SAHU

Mar 2, 2015

ATM REPLACEMENT

DEAR SIR,
PAHLE MESSAGE BHEJATE HAI MOBILE PAR KI APAK ATM FEBRUARY ME EXPIRE HO RAHA HAI TURANT BANK MAIN CONTACT KARE. LEKIN JAB BANK GAYE TO COUNTER PAR KAHA GAYA KI 2 MARCH KO AANA TURANT BADAL DENGE. JAB 2 MARCH KO GAYE TO EK COUNTER SE DUSARE CONTER PAR DUSARE SE TISARE CONTER PAR YE KAH KAR BHEJA GAYA KI ABHI KOI DUSARA KAAM KAR RAHE HAI. ANT MAI KAHA GAYA KI KAL AANA.

JAB CUSTOMER KO TAHLANA HI HOTA HAI TO MESSAGE KYO BHEJATE HAI.
brijesh rajpoot

Feb 21, 2015

bank account not open denied your manager and worker

hi sir
I am brijesh kumar from kheragarh agra . this is inform to you that in branch kheragarh manager and worker behaiver is not good . in the last five days cut arouning your pnb bank and my form are not stored I want to open my account but they are denied. they are not submit my application form .i insist to you please take any action manager and worker.

thank
Nitish Chauhan1

Feb 11, 2015

money deducted

hi ,

My name is Nitish Chauhan and my account number is 2789001500000477 and on sunday 08 feb 2015 i swept my card in a shopping mall. my card was declined and amount was not deducted at that time so i pay cash. And later i checked mini statement ,i saw amount was already been deducted so i got in touch with same person in show room .he showed me the entire details of whole day .He has not received the money from my card .I have the photo copy of successful payment details of that show room on 8 feb .I already lodge the complaint in PNB but they are saying they will check in 45 business days but its too late .I need my money back Rs 1049 refund.

Nitish Chauhan
Duhan

Feb 4, 2015

Cash not recived from atm

Cash not recived from atm
My name balbir singh my a/c no. 1122000300011782 some techincal fault I have not recived 5000 but at the same time 5000 cut from my account my complaned no-A006319227 mobile no 09416365715

signal records - Revision of service pension Group E
    Sir, 1. Enclosed herewith please find perform for...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Heavily Charged....Stupid Auto Driver
    I was visited to Pune on Official duty. I traveled from...
    India Posts - corier
    My courier nort257155787hk not deliver
    BSNL - RECHARGE
    recharge through yours and deducted money from my account...
    Lemon Vacation - Holiday Club, Chennai - LEMON VACATION
    FRAUD POLITICS PERSON'S COMPANY BEWARE OF DOGS,...
    Flipkart.com - Phone is not worworkig
    As I bought Micromax nitro 311 on 26.06.2015 Rs 7199 and...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost Mobile
    The SHO, Sub:- Lost Mobile My self is Ramesh Kumar....
    MOMA Scholarship - moma scholarship is approved but not yet received the...
    Respected sir, I had applied moma scholarship in the...
    scholarship - I need help for get my scholarship
    To, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari samaj kalyan vibhag...
    Aircel - Charging for unsubscribed services
    Have been charged 30 for subscription of tini tv pack...