Consumer complaints and reviews about QI Group

gds_22

Oct 8, 2014

QNET is not scam..people are

dear fellow readers,

i totally agree with your experiences and exactly same happened to me. couple of bastards met me and tried to brain wash me.

how can someone ask person to bring money and say start doing business and that too without telling abt products or business model. i saw news on tv about scam. so i refrained.

one day i met another gentleman. and he explained everything to me. company, products, business model, compensation model n all. So i decided to take that risk.not risk because i have now 2 swiss watches and one travel plan. so i started this biz.

now i can proudly say, those bastards are scam, those dick heads are the ones who made this business into money circulation scheme.

guys, trust me, i have used products and those are amazing.

the only reason why people are hunting and making other people fool. i joined this after seeing every business aspect.

yes, it is referral model. but if it is done with companys code and ethics...i dont see any problem with it. if i cant do it still i have 3 good products.
Innocentcreature

Sep 19, 2014

The biggest fraudulent company ever

I do not have much time to write about the rascals/scoundrels/IRs running this company but in few words I would like to mention below:

Its a giant fraudulent business model and a serious threat against the interests of citizens of India. Its not only money that you loose but you loose friends, relatives and other good people, when they get to know the reality of such fraudulent schemes............, who put money into it based on your trust and faith.

So guys please beware and raise your voice against them.

Meanmachine Mint

Sep 16, 2014

QI Group - a personal analysis

The way the process is explained by these QI guys, how each and every senior member is benefiting and rolling in millions, will entice all who want to be rich somehow or the other by hook or crook. Its a transparent lie,something that needs a great deal of intelligence to see through.There is no denying that some of the members at the top of the network are enjoying great benefits.Yet they are not free, they work for QI and have to listen to their bosses.So where is the freedom of being a free man, a self made millionaire, who has nothing to worry about as far as money is concerned because he has made enough of it.The catch is that the person who introduces QI to you, and gets money out of you, enslaves you for the rest of your life.You are the small fish, he is the bigger fish and can eat you anytime.Then they have their champions, the ones who work extra hard for that company called QI. These champions are the boss's right hand men,the dedicated,honest,loyal employees of QI. Believe me, down the lower ranks, there will be lesser and lesser champions as days pass.Power tends to remain concentrated around the top.They tout it as a direct selling network with just some silly toys as products, crappy chi pendant (my Rs 300 Rudraksh Pendant works far better) and a lousy looking swiss watch that looks hideous (my Swatch is so cool).Their holiday packages I haven't really tried to get a look at but I am sure it sucks too.
On a serious note, if a large group of people in any country take up being part of this network, that country will lose billions before they can count 0 to 10.This is serious stuff,it could contribute to the fall of a nation.Syria and Iran were affected by Qnet negatively.Wake up guys, there is no better way to earn money than healthy and decent amount of hard work.Dedicate that extra two hours to your own health, to your family, don't be a loser wandering aimlessly in the world with no anchors, forgetting the comfort of your family life, ignoring your kids, with just the false mirage of becoming rich leading you on.In the end, its just another company with a rich man at the top.There is no freedom.So what if you make a few Crores, in India there are the taxation guys running for your money and will catch up someday.
Helpless123

Sep 16, 2014

Unknown

Was gng thru with all the reviews,not sure what to comment and what to suggest,, One of my friend told me about this business, and said he is working from past 6 months and earning about 1 lac or more a month. I asked him about the business and product told cannot reveal anything and this information has to come from his senior partner. I was bit hesitate to get into this and asked him again but he didn't reveal anything except the fact its E-commerce . Common E-Commerce is a huge business and got so many things so many vertical millions of products to sell.
He told to invest about 3-4 lacs initially and you will get double in 6-8 months.When I asked him how its possible all he said "Hard Work', "Efforts" and "The Quality of Time you spent" then you will earn like anything . Still,,I was not quite happy with that answer and he further referred me to his senior partner. That bugger took 3 hours and didn't reveal anything except the fact of interfering in our personal life. I noticed one thing he was trying to get in that mode where i should say YES. I'm In. like he was saying what will happen to your parents, do you want to work 9-10 hours daily , don't do you want to spend luxuries life, getting a BMW car and a flat and expensive mobiles and he was telling me life is too small , spent you time with your family, you are getting old and they are getting older. They will be one more one day and same goes with you. Enjoy your life and get what you want and fulfil your dreams and Desire. Said everything is possible yes its possible when you become our partner. After 3 hours also he didnt talk anything about the business and neither about the product. One day my friend was there who was sitting quite and seeing all this and other hand his senior partner was trying to drag in to something.
All i have few questions and if someone can answer will appreciate that.
1) Why this people are not revealing anything?
2) How can anyone earn 3-5 lacs a month and then every one should be Ambani, tata birla rit?
3) why this people are referring to every partners if we say "NO" so that we should say a "YES".
4) My friend told he is travelling abroad ... Common he doesn't have a passport and his senior partner was telling you can also travel along with him i already booked many tickets.. common we are not talking Movie Tickets?
5) Is it a SCAM?????????
I didn't tell anything to my friend, i also told a NO .told him cannot get into this business until and unless you tell me about business and name and finally he told me just the name ."QI" Just watching what is he trying to do and he told i already investment 3 lacs and pressuring me to join the business.
Can anyone have any answer for this, if yes please let me know and help. I dont have anything for anyone in fact i pray to almighty everyone should be rich and should be happy in their life,however not thru with any scams and not dragging anyone in to the trouble. dont want anyone to ruin someone;s lives. stay happy and live healthy thank you.
FromTheHead

Aug 29, 2014

Neutral opinion

I'll try to be as honest as I can.
I just had one of those exact meeting with that exact script.

Let's not talk about how this is a scam, bogus, pyramid scheme etc. because let's get that out of the way. Come one, they don't even let's any outsider see their so called fast moving product, without paying up!

But, it's good at it. If you think you can be a good con, go for it and scam people to part with their money by showing them vulgar materialistic schemes. If you think you have already been fooled to join this, look for a bigger fool, and you will of course be millionaire one day, there are enough fools. That the only thing which works in these schemes Favor. There are always greater fool.

Sadly, many of us would be happy doing this.
Only request, please don't get in young immature people, who can't even get 'what' they are doing. Because you have taught them just to think why?
There are enough grown up fools.
sidd2007@rediffmail.com

Aug 21, 2014

QI Group A fraud company

This company QI operating out of CCD's, no description of the product they are selling .Team leaders only creating artificial hype by showing that big names of bollywood and corporate world are associated with the company and making money.When you walk to the CCD there the show people are busy doing business, making calls and sitting with pen and paper.They show you chances of earning as much as 40 crores if not more in 5 years time, by devoting 2 hrs daily.They stress on being and thinking into the catagory of 3% people of the world who own 97% of the wealth.They ask you WHY you want to earn money and seldom talk about how you are going to do it.All they say is that everyone will help you out in selling products and taking your closest friends to invest and become a partner of company.They say they have excellent products which sells by itself.Then they give you a picture of earning millions in a year and ask you how much you think is an amount you will think of investing to start the business.Then they say its 3 lacs and you need to arrange the same by earliest so that you dont lose the opportunity to be part of the referral income.As if daily so many guys are becoming part of the chain.At the end when the figure tht u may require time to arrange n all...they say to atleast pay 30K and book your place...and wen they find out tht you may think n all...they create a picture where senior mwmbers as introduced by them...try to convince you by saying to shell out 15 k then n there to book your place...its an utter shame and a cheap scam..all made up...any person having his foot on the ground and eyes n ears open can make that out.They are jst desperate to cough money out of u ...Be smart, there are better things in life than to make a foolish decision with the sole objective of get
rich soon...Its not only about losing the money...its about being a fool at the end of the day...I made a decision and saved my ass...Choice is yours...I write this blog bcoz i m an indian and i value all my friends hard earned money, time and mental peace of mind.
Siddhartha Sarkar
deepak2779

Jul 18, 2014

qnet is only for dreamers/achievers

Qnet gives u the way to prove you.....

qnet gives u the way to believe on u.......

qnet gives u the way achieve the things u want....

if u r not believing me......its ok.....

becoz qnet is not for morons....loosers.......

QNET is-
For
The one who is hardworking but didn't get the right path in life.....

in short..if u hav confidence in u....qnet is with u....
lehsang

Jul 11, 2014

QI QNet.. what it truely is!!

Very well said Mayank..I was stuck in an IT job where I mused to slog for 16 to 18 hours in a day with limited opportunities and negligible financial growth. Qnet came into my life. Like most of our brothers here I also thought it was a scam.. over a period of time I learnt that network Marketing was like a Knife.. a murderer uses it to take lives and a doctor uses it to save lives...
I thank all the people associated with Qnet and Qnet itself who gave me support... today i am out of my job. an entrepreneur... I feel much more confident mentally financially. and yes we have tied up with Richard Branson and Manchester city also... now the only way is forward.. there are and will be challenges.. but whats the fun of scoring a dozen goals against a team of amatuers...
I thank God for getting Qnet in my life..
Brothers... Qnet is like a Gym who treats everyone equally... because people have paid the same money to enroll..
Though it works only for few... people who have their REASON clear as to why they need to work hard for a vision a goal... A DREAM!!!!

love you all!!!!

Lehsang
gola.mayank@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2014

QI changing Lifes

Ha Ha Ha... The comments are laughable. People do half research and write/ say blah, blah. Guys, comeon, what do you know about the industry, about the company. Please research how network Marketing works. People who says that why don't QI group advertise, give TV adds, Use Facebook etc.. etc.., - baba, tell me one thing, if they will do all this, then why do they pay people to promote them. In this case, we are the advertisers, we are the marketers etc, and are getting paid. Secondly, Why do the representatives meet in Coffee Shops and not in QI Office, the answer is, again, if they will have offices in every city, they will have employees in every city, then the cost of the products will increase, right? Our Travel Package in comparison with Club Mahindra is almost 40% cheaper and the resorts are world class. I have been to Malayasia and stayed in one of the resort which was of 4 star category. QI operates with one of its Franchisee in India called as Vihaan (Bangalore) and it is registered with Ministry of Corporates affairs. Now you will ask me to provide the MOA & AOA, hahaha - Baba take it from Ministry of Corporate Affairs na, who is stopping you. For that matters, take MOA & AOA for all the companies in India and keep it handy :), if that makes you happy. One of our brother wrote that we ask for a reason before discussing it - YES, YES YES, this is the most important point because people without a reason, strong will and attitude, will definitely fail in the business or for that matters in their life. We make sure that a person with a strong reason should continue this business otherwise he/ she will write the hilarious comments like some of our brother & sisters have written in the forum. If you think, Network Marketing doesn't work, ask Warren Buffet (the no. 1 investor on the planet - the richest person), owning 3 n/w marketing companies. If you think, QI is a scam, Go and ask, Manchester CIty Football club (Top club in EPL). While closing my comments, comeon GUYS, Students who comes first and who fails, study in the same school, with the same teacher but still their is a difference. It is not the fault of a school, it is all about the WILL and REASON. Happy networking :)

Mayank
+91-9873345661
KS27

May 26, 2014

Fraud Fake total nonsense

QI aahhh..I would like everyone to know what exactly they tell, talk shit , waste your time and in the end you realise your are sitting with professional beggars all time losers and bunch of idiots who all have lost dignity want to earn money without doing anything.

It started with one of my close friends husband who is part of this multilevel marketing he was trying get in touch to me consistently finally when he came to know I am a guy who is looking for starting a business of own he came up with this approach.

He started with we are having some big expansion plans in Mumbai for which we require business partners
Me: I dont have any relevant experience I am an IT professional without any E commerce marketing experience.

He: No issues come up with open mind I will give your reference to my senior and let him know your are interested of doing business of your own blaah blaah blahh.....also don’t forget to bring Pan card, passport , debit & credit copies
Me: Okay kool will see (In my mind : Why would anybody requires debit credit card copies ??)

He: ( on call after some days ) My senior soon will be arriving in mumbai your are so lucky to me him f2f etc etc..
Me : okay when where , whats his name ?

He : name is Yazad Kasad he was Radio mirchi's regional manager left his job now drives BMW already started business in Gujarat now looking to expand in Mumbai you can meet him only on sat 7 , sun 3 & 7, bring all the required documents
Me : will be their @ sat 7

Now the venue is R city mall I was their around 6 and after waiting for almost half and shouting back here comes the guy (He).
He will try to make you emotional talking about your family problems, how your mother & father raised you facing difficulties in life , so how do you think you can repay them ? By doing the current job is it possible to achieve your dream blaah blaah

what he is trying to is he is washing out your brain & doping you with all the dramatic things so you will speak the same shit in front of his senior on which I turned my ass I spoke totally opposite.

Here is the conversation which I had with the great “Yazad Kasad Sir” ohh my goodness I am obliged : D :D ROFL :D :D
Venue : Mocha R city mall
Four people on table Yazad Kasad , Rohan (Dark guy for nodding head & giving serious looks) , he (one who introduced me) and myself.
YK: tell me about yourself
Me: gave him some details about myself, education, degrees etc..
YK: that I can see in your resume what I want to know is about yourself
Me : again told same stuff but in a different way (which he understood very well this time:D:D)
YK: Why you want to do business ?
Me: general reasons earn money, make family members happy, live a luxurious life blaah blaah
YK: Yeeh toh kissi airre gare ko pucha toh who bhi wahi bolegaa main tumhe kyu luuuh ??
Me: Till the time you will not tell me what is the business , what are you offering me , how I can give you specific reasons.
YK : I can’t see the burning desire in you ?
Me: I will and can show burning desire in my work but first tell me what is your business what you guys do ?
YK : It’s not important to know how it’s important to know why , when you know why you have to do bushiness when you will get that burning desire in you then you will achieve it anyhow.
Me: okay
YK: have you ever thought how can you achieve your dreams how can you repay to your parents What all things you will do for this ? if you are good with what you are doing right now you are free to leave …
Me: Yes I am looking out for a good opportunity as you saying you have one but again I would love to know what is your idea?
YK: you dont know what you know , you think you may know everthing but you don’t know anything still you don’t know lot of things blaah blaah
Me : In my mind (I heard only know & don’t know what the hell is wrong with you !! you fool)
YK: So are you a Decision maker How can you well you can take a decisions if it’s a financial one ? we require a person on board who can take decisions on his own ? can you take loan of 5 lakhs?
How much time you can give for business?
Me: its depends on what kind of decisions I have to make if it’s a big financial decision I have to talk to my elderly’s in my house. I can work on weekend’s
YK: I am taking you as partner here you can’t make decisions and it’s not the business done on weekends
Me : then I can give my 2 hrs daily
YK : See the main investment here is time not money also I have lots of investors but I want serious people who can give in time and efforts ..
Me: then I am ready to put in double efforts but tell me what is the business and if you have investors then why you want my money ?
YK: Do you know about intial capital & working capital ? have you ever talked to any businessman before ?
Me : No never got an opportunity you’re the first one
Now when I see the clock its already more than an hour still he has not spoken a single word about product, e commerce company , business what I am supposed to do just he is talking bullshit unnecessary things and wasting my time and his energy.

YK: I ask you again why do you want to do a business ? I can’t see that burning urge in you.
Me: Tell me the business first then I can actually think about it

YK : this is the final time I am asking you why you want to do business or why should I hire you ?
Me : I gave all the reasons already what exactly you want to hear

Folks I have tried my best to put as much as I can on paper but the most important thing I would like all of you to know is do not give them a single penny of yours because when the great Yazad Kasad was really helpless in convincing me he was asking for 20 to 30 grand’s on the table.
So this shameless creatures just want your money which you have earned from your everyday job, talent, efforts please be aware from this bunch of bastards and don’t be a scapegoat to them.
Moreover please post on blogs and social sites the similar incidents you might gone through atleast we can make people aware and save them from making a wrong move.
I went with the minset of making them realise they cant fool around everyone and get easy money was more then happy to see them frustrated & helpless :D :D :D....haa haaa
akash786

Apr 7, 2014

qigroup

After my friend took me through all these session over the weekend. I have gone through the website, www.qigroup.com over the last 2 days. But you cannot see your product on offer unless he/she goes through your member id.

why dont they advertise it openly in the media? Show adds in Tv and newspaper?

If this business is open to all. Why not have session in groups? What is the critera? Just close friends and school friends because you could win their confidence easily? When i said that my friend would accompany me, Why was I told that there is only one position open and that is for you! Why one to one that too with close mates? Just because 2 people will ask you more cross questions?

What is the need to insist in investing at such short notice? I think a company who makes this much money in billions would not be looking for new partners to invest within a days time without even consulting someone about it.

Why meetings are held in CCD's and places like Capitol Hill to tell the whole idea, not in QI offices ?What credibility does this company have? Is it Fortune 500? The approach is way too suspicious and confusing.

Why company has changed its name so many times since inception. Is there a guarantee that it wont over the next few years?

I consulted to my cousin about this and he said he underwent an exactly similar process along with a close friend. they repeat same stories again and again during business idea. HOW or WHY? Your ideology of 95% Why and 5% How would not change the importance of How just because one of your senior members stresses on it. I can give you more legible examples to make you believe, "how" is equally important than "why"!!! Why you insist on explaining the HOW part of business AFTER investing the money & being so confusing when asked about it? You jusr reply bakk saying :My senior partner wil discuss with you... Bhai milkar baat karte hein". Good ideas strike one's mind in one go! It does not require meetings to convince somebody. Its a pure commission based system, No different!

Here is my take on this -
One, I cannot compromise being social and cannot compromise when it comes to spending time with my family.

Two, when there are other modes of earning I would rather invest in a business/property where the initial investment also stays with me rather than giving away hard earned money to a business which I doubt has credibility with the expectation that it would yield me quick money and benefits.

Three, as of now I am not in search of some quick money but some day if required be then being an engineer I am capable enough to take up other projects/assignments in the queue(using my skill set) (at my wish whenever I want) (that too without any initial investment) and work upon them(at my will) (work from home) over the weekend and trust me it could earn me good money. Moreover I will be more satisfied as I would be working on something I love to do and at the same time I would be able to give more time to my family as well.

All the best to people involved in this. I respect your business and I understand it fetches you good returns. Appreciate your hardwork and time you put in. People talkkingg good about it are quite at the top in the chain and good luck, I wish you keep earning even more in the times to come! But I am really not willing to join this at the cost of spending my entire weekend searching for and convincing a fellow to join my chain so that I could get secure returns asap on my initial investment and definitely you are trapped and you can't leave the business unless you atleast recover your own money. "Time is money" you are right but money can't buy you everything. If I talk about my friend's senior boss who was holding the session with me, his daughter was missing his dad's time and missing an extra hug, It was evident! She was trying to catch hold of her dad and was interrupting again and again. I really do not need to answer Why? I felt really sorry for the little girl. I can't compromise on this part! You only see the plus of your business bcoz you are into it, But a new investor would also peep deeply into the minuses. And I recommend, one looks into the pros and cons of this business from all angles before he/she invests!
searchonearth

May 31, 2013

Qnet Is fraud

This is with response to lots of discussion which i have gone through. Mr. Richard FYI any one can form the company sell the product in Indian Sub continent and pay the eligible taxes. So you can say that is Indian Government is Fraud even the VAT and Service tax is being collected on fraud company which was selling magnetic beds.

If company is so eligible why ED/SFIO and other departments are behind them? Thee department comes into action when they find some thing fishiy in the operations of the company. some questions.

1. Why company has changed its name more then 4 times since inception goldquest-questnet-qnet-vihaan in India.
2. Why ED,CBCID, SFIO are investigating these companies.
3. Why the fund was being paid by foreign investor while inception of the company in India when its not FDI.
4. Why company is black listed in Iran, Africa, Sri Lanka, Nepal and many more countries.
5. Why their was Interpol read corner Notice against GMD of the group.

I know only one thing that some thing fishy that's the reason they are getting stuck every where. If you go through history many company operating in world from long time and never changed their name like HP, MS,Oracle, Shell. Only fraud people come out with different names.
getgetvp

May 19, 2013

oops....missed the link

here it is-

getgetvp

May 19, 2013

QI group

A very good insite on QI group mentioned in this blog. thanks a lot Sumit, you saved me from going jail (@ other readers: read last line of the blog)
Kush_6989

Apr 8, 2013

QI group

Mr. jack_22 , can you please publish the scanned copies of ceritificate on incorporation, service tax nos..

Why is the money transferred to Hongkong?? If registered in India then why abroad

If people who are writing against QI are loosers and not achieved anything in life and why are you wasting your time replying to them. If you think your are right then why do you need to defend yourself and write on blogs... It means you are a bigger fool..

Why is the company bannend in varois countires and the owners are searched by Interpol.

Man you accept it or not if you close your eyes it dosent mean the world is blind....

And please stop fooling innocenet people who hand over their hard earned money to you
ashimaks

Mar 12, 2013

BOGUS SCAM

Friends,

I am comelete Neutral here.
Failures/Negative thinkers/Dream Stillers are always in our Socieity. Friends, Rather than beleving these Bakwas Blogs please beleive in yourself,Believe your loved ones,Friends. Accordingly take your own decissions. Do *NOT* Realy on these useless blogs of Dream stealers. All the Best.

If any ony having any question about Netwotk Marketing industory/QI Group please drop me an email.
Ashim Kumar
ashimaks@gmail.com
jack_22

Mar 9, 2013

Q net is best company

Guys those are really wanted to do something in their life .....and positively looking for answers....i will tell u no need to believe this kind of below blogs.. if they r expert of business ya beth kar bolfg nahi likh rahe hota life main kuch achieve kar liye hote.....they r not expert they r looser...they speak negative about they company without knowing any thing... they say we want to save other to not come in this scam....these r the people they never think about their family and friend ever today they r thinking about world....guy people r not sad due to their problem, they r sad because other is rising....they want to prove their wrong decision as right among other... so other cant be successful .....guys i am doing this business from last so many month but still i don't say i know each and everything about company and industry but ya, i know more then each and every one those r not part of this......
Guys i don't say believe me and do it

but guys ask all those who say it is scam fraud or illegal

1) If it is illegal why Govt of India taking service tax from the company after sell of every product .....kya Govt of India fraud hai ya fraud company se Services tax leti hai.
2) why Govt of India provide TAN no. And service Tax no to the Company....
3) Why company have Certificate of In-Corporation: Registered under Companies Act, 1956
4) Why Forbes is publishing in favor of company and its mission .
5) Ok, i can understand might be i join it without doing any research ...but guys try to understand Can people like Sir Richard Branson, Murlidharn, Sourav Ganguly can add their name with any fraud company ....wht about their creditability in market ..

Guys now it is on you ...to decide ki, U believe blogs of all losses they already broke in life or blogs of Fobes or successful people like Richard Branson.....
rob

Mar 8, 2013

My point of view

I had recently been to a similar session at the ccd in Bandra,I am a kind of guy who has value for his hard earned money.So I just thought that its better to investigate then to be sorry later.After reading all the posts I have had a good laugh because the session that I had attended was exactly the same as people have described it.Secondly I didn't get any physical address of their office even after insisting except for venues of seminars.The thing that alarmed me the most is that the person repeatedly asked me how soon could I invest.I personally think a company or a person who makes billions would not be so desperate that they want their new partners to invest within a days time without even consulting someone about it.I frankly don't think that I should be a part of this, people who are planning to do so can be a judge for yourself after all its your HARD EARNED MONEY not mine.
kunalgupta

DONT WASTE TIME TO PROVE QNET WRONG

HAHAHAHA if any body says qi group is fake i thing he is blind. i thing he is immature and if he is working in big company spending 10 hours for his job and then say this company is fake then it is better for him to go back to school. BOSE WHOSOEVER says qnet is fraud come face us file a case and prove it wrong. i know half of his life is finished by just going to office and coming back home and rest of the life will be finished in proving qnet a scam, fraud and fake.i love to call these people morons because they are neither creative nor simple. they are morons better for them is to go to the office and put in xtra efforts to increase the sales and make somebody else accounts flooded with cash and at the same time thst person will leave with empty account at the end of the month.I AM DOING THIS I AM VERY VERY VERY HAPPY> I AM WORKING TOWARDS ACHIEVING MY DREAMS AND ON BY ONE I AM ALREADY GETTING THROUGH THIS LOVELY BUSINESS.QNET HAS CHANGED MY LIFE COMPLETELY.....
kunalgupta

Jan 22, 2013

PEOPLE ARE WASTING TIME IN PROVING QNET AND QI GROUP WRONG.

I laugh at those who say that qi group is fake.Come and confront face to face and prove it wrong don't just sit over your system and write bullshit. i know i am doing this business i am paid according to my hardwork, whosoever says that this is scam go and first try meet people who have done wonders in this business or else go to office try put in efforts so that some body else is increasing its profits and left u as a slave at the end of the month.
rakesh.goyal2019

QNet, QI Group, Vihaan

To all those who say: "You work hard you get paid; Else you lose"
Or "QNet is not get-rich-quick-scheme. It requires hard work...SYSTEM .. Training"

Suppose you are in business of stealing money.
Now ask all the arguments in favor of qnet.
1) Does this business required Hardwork ? YES.
2) Does it pay if you work hard ? YES.
3) Should you do this business ? NO.

Simply put, you can't say that ''you failed since you did not work hard''.
In Qnet, QuestNet, GoldQuest, Vihaan, you will fail EVEN if you work hard.

If you see your friend is already successful with qnet then,
1) Probably he is lying. He has got his Harley bike or Porsche car on rent.
2) In rare cases he really made money, but consider that to be as good as stolen money. There is a big chance you will lose money(99.5%).

Stay away from QNET, Vihaan
rakesh.goyal2019

Jan 16, 2013

qnet scam operandi

QNet operandi:
If you want to run a scam and still want people to trust you, what will you do ? This is what qnet did..

1) Do a little charity and showcase a huge one. Create concepts like RHYTHM.

2) Sponsor big events like F1. Hire celebrities like cricketers, actors. People easily trust when they can link their stars to the company. Most celebrities work for you if you pay them. Big names like Sachin Tendulkar, Hrithik & SRK were advertising for Home Trade scam.

3) Keep all IRs motivated. Dont give them free time to think. Let all conferences (vcon, pcon) full of music, dance and emotional speech. Write motivational books.

4) Learn to confuse! Keep the compensation plan very complicated. Give too many redundant details, and hide essential ones.

5) Show off! Use (rented) luxury cars. Show video of great office space. Meeting with well-known people.

6) When people lose money them will be angry at you. So, calm them down. Tell them they are not following right method, SYSTEM, RULE etc. Also keep creating different kinds of meaningless training programs(and earn money that way too.)

7) Still when they fail, tell them: "This is serious business. You work, you get paid; else not".

8) Register all domains like *qnetscam*. When people google "is qnet scam" they will only get your links.

9) Most important rule: Keep changing company names every 2 years. Fools have very volatile memory. Believe me it works ! Want proof: FutureQuest, GoldQuest, questnet, qnet, Vihaan.
pankaj_110988

Dec 22, 2012

QI Group

After sitting for 2 hrs with my friend(hope so Well wisher) in ccd and reading all the five pages, i have some Why's, i hope you can answer them ...

1. I tried to find shares of QI, but could not find it. Why QI is not registered in share market though it is more than 1 billion dollar company ?

2. Why guys are sitting in ccd's and telling the whole idea, not in QI offices ?

3. Why the same stories are repeated again and again during business idea. Like what u would like to choose HOW or WHY ?

4. Please clear me how it is different from other MLM, which came in market like storm survive for couple of years and then went like lightning ?

Hope will meet ........
khaalid

Nov 24, 2012

QI Group

I have read most of the posts above. I am residing in UAE and was approached by a QI Group member a few days back with exactly the same style and modus operandi as they are doing in India, I typed QI group on net and found scores of negative reviews and deceptive past history of the QI group company, We should stay away from this as any Ponzi Scheme/Pyramid marketing is a very theoritical & risky proposition. Better invest our time and energy in useful work.
shawshank

Oct 31, 2012

BOGUS SCAM

I think the whole concept just thrives on the loss of one another. Out of 10 people, 8 will not do the so called 'Hard work' i.e. fooling others into it and they'll be at a loss. They'll spend 1 lac rupees buying some products worth 5k in reality and the rest 95K will be eaten up by others. This person may even get 20 others to buy products but still will not be able to reap the benefits because 20 is still a small number to mandate a bonus payout! Where as 2 out of 10 who started this will enjoy and buy BMW's etc etc. So, this business will thrive no doubt but with majority losing out and minority earning money and a day will come when it will go bust because they dont have a world beating product that people will queue up for buying.

I'd suggest budding entrepreneurs to invest their time in something more real and productive. This is like being a property dealer, what's the need for IIM degrees! haha