Consumer complaints and reviews about QI Group

Abhijit Chavan

Feb 14, 2017

Qnet Scam -Rupesh Shinde

Iam Abhijit Chavan & a victim of this Qnet Scam.
I was introduced by Mr.Rupesh Shinde for Qnet Business in the month of December 2013. When I asked in details he told just keep a trust on me & invest the money. Keeping a trust on him I invested Rs.2 lacs.

After investing I was told to attend the trainings. After attending 2-3 trainings of Qnet I understood that it is Network marketing – cheating people & getting money. I told Rupesh I cannot continue this & need the money back. Rupesh told me it is not possible to get the money refund now, after 3 years I will get double money. I agreed & waited for 3 years.

Now 3 years are completed but Mr.Rupesh have raised his hands to refund money.

Please help help me to get my hard earned money back. His contact details as below :

Mr.Rupesh Shinde
Shivshankar Co-op Housing society,
1st Floor, Bhoir Nagar,
Mulund East.
Cell no : 9773158123 / 9769318123 / 9867008123

He is very big cheater. Doing all this cheating he is not satisfied but started a new business for cheating more people.
Can someone help me to get my money back.
tej_ps

Feb 13, 2017

QI Group

I was also referred by ONGC employee. You can understand how much fraudism is there. Ya as mentioned in earlier complaint VR MALL and Phoenix Market City. I was really laughing the way they were behaving and telling me 92.5lakhs/week earning. Sirrrr its toooooo big amount hahahaha. same bakwas story. Swiss Hand Made Watches hahahaah. Holiday with bollywood hollywood actors ya you may find Sharukh and Deepika there. Everybody was busy and everytime meetings blah blah and finally within 30 minutes everybody were present to meet the greatest guy who was perfect for this job thats me. hahaahaha.
Bangalorean be cautious.
RAAR

Jan 16, 2017

QI Group

Yesterday upon my Friends call , I went to find a job in Hyderabad, Kukatpally (UCO Bank's building, Temple street, housing board, , Hyderabad). My friend introduced me with a person in that office (Obviously office has no name). Many youngsters were sitting there, I don't know what they were doing. That person told me that many IT PROFESSIONALS are working in this online business by leaving their jobs in TCS, Microsoft, etc. (Oh REALLY!!!!)
Then he started talking about his Senior (BOSS), Who worked in TCS and left his job as to make money in e-business. He tried to create much hype about his senior(BOSS) saying that he will be busy all the time, its very difficult to get his appointment,...........................But (to my surprise) I can meet him/get his appointment immediately (WOW HOW LUCKY I WAS / WHAT A JOKE)

He took me to his Senior's cabin. He asked me about me, my job, Family, and ................. SAVINGS. Then he started talking about his career, no-savings life and tried to gain my confidence. After the motivational drama, he said that I can make lot of money in e-business. He didn't even tell the name of the company / kind of work I have to do, But he asked me : If i can earn about 50k/month then how much i will invest.
When I asked about the business products/ job role/ he said nothing but asked me to come along with at least 70k within 3 days to know all the the details.
Just I came out of there. and and asked my friend about the company, he said that he paid 3 lacs and got user name /password But he doesn't know about the work/(or not ready to reveal anything) again he said that he is getting good income. How is it possible. When he doesn't know how to work , then how can he earn. I asked the same question to my friend then he suggested me to pay the amount and believe them then I will become rich....

I DID NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THEM AND I WILL NOT PAY IN FUTURE
savedFromQIfraud

Dec 13, 2016

QI GROUP

Hello All,

if we really want such frauds to stop from cheating more people, please mention your friends, relatives names who approach you to join QI/Vihaan/Infinity.... Unless the names of such fraudsters are revealed, the chain will keep continuing... give full details, full name and address of the Subway/CCD/KFC where you are called and the personal details of the fraudster...
Reddy9999

Nov 21, 2016

Daytime Roberry by QI Group

As you all guys mentioned, this is a fake company claims to be working on e-commerce model. As a buyer you should find value for the products you buy or should have a need for them. These bunch of people who tries to brainwash you will never disclose about the products. They say holiday package, swiss watches, jewellery etc. Why will any individual invest in buying holiday packages for the next 30years by paying lakhs of rupees to these cheaters. The focus is only to get in ppl (fool ppl) and make them pay lakhs of rupees as they can earn commissions.

You, QI group members please stop taking the names of TATA's or Narayana Murthy and spoil their reputation. They have not cheated the public like you guys. If you guys have guts, do the business in right means and ways, not by playing with hard earned monies of middle class people and emotions of people who trust you. Don't loose good people in your life because of this. Everything will look rosy in the initial days, after a while you guys will that its not only money that you guys have lost but also good people.

Karthik
himanirjpl

Oct 25, 2016

Fraud: make huge income select city walk

I received call from my friend she tells that she is into a business and making lot of money, and after 1 month she calls back and tells you that there is a open position in the business, and you can try if ur CV is selected. after a week , ur resume gets selected(crap i don't know what it is). Just because sometimes you cant say no, you will agree to get into the meeting.
They made me sit and wait at the 'tea pot' in SELECT CITY WALK MALL, Delhi telling that 30-40 interviews are going on. Then he came and started asking y u want to do business, compares a employed person and a Ambani TATA birla.
And will ask you if you want to become rich and earn 5 crores in 5 years. they will try to pursued you as much as they can will tell you all the dreams of become rich by working few hours daily, the earning from this business will be so huge that you will leave your job, you will earn 3 times your manager...blah blah
If you ask what they do...they are never going to tell and just beat around the bush and even you friend will not even disclose anything even the company name, or any kind of money they will ask for..they asked for 2.6 lacs from me as the cost for building virtual office for me.
He gave a overview of the business and asked just listen and not ask what and how we do it. He explained that it is business in which we remove the distribution network and directly reach customer, gave example of Bisleri bottle , said have tie ups with JW MARRIOTT and sells their empty rooms at lower cost.
As I tried to dug really hard to find what is the name of the company from my friend then she said its infinte group and you will not find anything on net because everything is on intranet (STRANGE!), and I got this post by searching.

My friend is still waiting by response to arrange for 2.6 lacs and I came across this post. I think its the same group or some other doing same kind of stuff, anyone can please suggest on this.
hated

Oct 24, 2016

Thaks to post your experience

Hi Guys,,

I don't know the above details are right or not? but the story is all right .. 1 of my friend called me to join this business and i thanks to god that i read your all valuable posts bcse i m also suffer from this typical and bullshit stories.

and ask all of the asshole friends that why u have being in friendship? you have come to broke the trust bcse you had cheated on it.

so guys please trust is more important than money so don't breakit ....

and i never invest in that scamp.

thats it....
'
Thanks to all who shares their experience here...
arun dv

Sep 25, 2016

invested in qi .can it be refunded?

I hv invested a good amount in this vague business model just bcoz one of my frnds was into it and he wasinto it bcoz of his boss!!!
Its more than a year, but still clueless. Its nothing but network marketing which they constantly denied before I opted to be in. Since my frnd was into it I took the risk.
But now im repenting as self have incurred a huge loss.
You have to persuade people your friends relatives neighbours to invest in it. Which is the "hardwork" they boast of.
Kindly suggest ways to get refund if possible! !
Rahulken

Sep 23, 2016

Refund

Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.
richaujjain

Sep 21, 2016

Was Cheated by QNET Representative

I was not informed about the return policy from my upline at all and i was shown a totally different picture of this business and i have been cheated for 2.5 lakhs. Please help me with any alternative solution as i want to return my holiday package as i have not used it. Please help me with this as i need this money very badly and its hampering my normal day today life and request you to train your team so that they can not misuse a common person money. Request you to please help me with this as i am badly in need of money for my family well being. My father has to go through major hear surgery and i am not getting any clue of how to get my money back. My only fault is i trusted my friend blindly. If possible please guide me how to take my money back.
imbuman

Aug 14, 2016

QI Group/QNET Investment?? Think thrice before committing.

Myself & my wife were recently tried to pull into this business opportunity/investment/scam whatever u may call it.
In our case a collegue of us (we know him from approx 6-7yrs) also my wife deals with him on a regular basis in office, he has been telling us for quite some time about his attempt to start his own franchisee business & with this mysterious MNC in “e-com” .Even after repeatedly asking him about the details of the company, he never told us and was reluctant in discussing the topic. We didn’t force either. We were also looking into starting something of our own & were meeting & discussing with various people regarding different ideas.
About 3-4 month back, he called us and said he has forwarded both of our profiles to the company so that you both can also join as his partners for Bangalore region, as he was based in Mumbai. Now after some more days he says his “Business partner” who currently taking care of Bangalore region want to expand & they have already like our profile. He can spare 2-3 hours from his very busy schedule to discuss with us regarding the details. As of then, I don’t have any idea regarding the company, products, process or any thing. When I asked him to give a heads start, he just diverted us without giving out any major details, that it deals with watches, jewelry, lifestyle & leisure, education, holiday packages, air purifiers, etc, etc and is in ecom and assured us we will get clarity after the meeting. Once we went for the meeting with this guy, the whole thing happened exactly how others have already mentioned here in comments/review – as if it’s an already scripted show – down to the very exact choice of words, examples, etc. which inturn proves they have been given a very intensive training & well written script with most counter arguments to just divert the focus from the main issues. In nut shell they want you to trust your friend & few other “Demi Gods” of the business they know of whom they will show you FB post with Audi cars, Sachin Tendulkar, at IIFA awards with various celebrities, etc. All you need to do is put your 4.5lakhs to 9 lakhs & spare 15hrs per week & and these Audi driving Demi Gods will take care of everything & you will be playing in Cores in the worst case 30-40Lakhs. Something’s fishy right?
Through out this long scripted discussion, if you pay attention you will find out many loop holes, which don’t add up. Even you ask about it they will simply divert you to something else or ask you to keep your mind open towards new concepts. What I believe is that in the 15hrs per week training sessions, all they do is to train you hard to bring in more people in this tree/chain & nothing more, There is no real E-commerce or something. They will force you to join immediately, they will arrange for loans, or ask you to pay a token of 15-20KINR & block your spot else a lecture on COST of Delay. In our case when we denied, they even offered to pay from their end right now & pay them back later, But if you ask them to go ahead with their own money they went back.
My feedback, donot take any call in a hurry, come back with the details they have discussed ,review them again & again till you are fully satisfied. I found many loop holes personally when reviewed later.
Even though direct selling is a well set business model & many people are earning via AVON, AMWAY, etc. it is a well tried out & proven business strategy, wherein you have to sell actual product to others to earn, Whereas here we are just the Internal representatives , buying holiday packages or watches and asking others also to buy same & get on board. There is no investment but expense. Even the KPMG report that they push you to read does not endorse QNET/QI group/QVI etc. It is just a general paper in the scope of Direct selling business in India, in fact it talks lot about AVON, Amway, Tuperwares, However not even once in this 94 page document mention NET/QI group/QVI once. I am not saying it a scam already, but the idea did not convince me to put in 4-5 lakhs & earn 10 times in retrun so easily. Even very well know company like Sahara, Kingfisher, Mythas, Satyam emerged as Scams not to mention Rose valley, Sarada etc. Hence beware before committing your hard earned money.
Guest - Noida

Aug 12, 2016

QI Group - why cannt we arrest such people, they would make a hit Crime Patrol episode

Things from the complaints above sound so familiar, I think I am the latest victim.
* 97% fools (working in companies without risk) and 3% dare rich people
* Sudden call from a so called friend after 4-5 years
* Drama of being satisfied and happy in life because he is earning good money
* BMW wala busy boss
* Earning of crores and lacs
* Investment required in lacs
* How and Why
* Your dream
* Time and money

Bullshit, wanna slap them hard....expecting a call from them that what decision I made....I am so prepared with my speech...how can your so-called frndz think of doing this with you...OMG...have more feelings to share but no words to explain....feeling furious.

I think the employers these promoting guys are working with, other than QI group, should suspend them. They are earning bad names for those employers as well. Loosers they are, BMW my foot, they have my best wishes not to have even Maruti 800 in life.
vinodchaudhary

Jul 25, 2016

Is there anyone who actually get scammed??

I read several several posts, but all are talking about QI people said this and that and stay away from them. But, my question is..... Is there anyone who actually got scammed? In other words, is there anyone who has PAID them some money and couldn't be recovered it?? A complete loss??

OR people here are declaring it a scam without even been scammed, just by judging them as spectator??
kelx

Jun 22, 2016

mlm

Please have a look at http://www.smartwayindia.in/index.html they are collecting Rs 10,000 each from 1 lakh members mainly from students and youngsters promising returns.
vireshvvv

Jun 12, 2016

QI group

one of my friend named pranay told me that their is an option to get rich, he had me set a meeting to two people named shiva and amit in cafe coffee dayin CP. they told me that you will be able to get a rolls royce and enjoy your life, you have to pay 3 lacs for taking vacation packages,then you will become member of this group which will sell the stuff and get ten to fifteen percent of the money if their friends do it to others, thus they make this pyramid scheme to lure people then they make money and become rich, later on they move out of the country or bribe politicians or judges to act in their favour.

Always file an FIR whenever you see such activity done by others
usercomplaintboard

May 23, 2016

QI Group

Same QI group story which is nothing but fraud networking business, some news channel should initiate a string operation or some POLICE cheating case should be registered against these guys and penalize them just twice or thrice the amount they paid (leave about the earned part), that itself will easily make per head around 5 - 10L (big money for Govt of India ;) .... amount is per individual and there hell lot of chutiye guys like this)

I had visited this, had a meeting just for the reason of saying NO to a close friend, but I now consider him a chutiye, what else you call one who got cheated and trying to cheat other knowing that it is cheating.

Location: Starbucks, Hello Curry, Subway - all in the same complex in Hi Tech city, madhapur, this is trending from some 4 years it seems, spoke to those restaurant staff.

The cheater that introduced me is Ashish (Kolkata) - 9903996641 and the cheater lady I met in Subway - Hyderbad is Dolly (733091156).

A very good insite on QI group mentioned in this blog
Govardhan007

Apr 23, 2016

Reply to above Complaints

It's a new fraud trend going around in India. A group of fraud team gather around to make you feel that they very happy and they are earning in lacs of lacs Rupees. In fact they are nothing but kind of big fish beggars. Initial Investment varies with the person. There is no business at all. Main business is to dupe gullible people by taking lacs of Rs and thereafter their is no product to sell. In fact there is no business at all. All international tour and all is FAKE. They will take you abroad for no reason. haha !! Thank God, I saved myseld before falling for such scams. Take care guys. be wise. Do not fall for such scams. CiaO !!!!
akheelahmedi

Apr 14, 2016

SAY NO TO QI Group or INFINiITY THEY SAY THEMSELVES

Hi Guys,

This is a biggest frod going across many places in INDIA. Im writing in my experience in Bangalore.

My cousin brother's friend has joined this pay paying some amount and he is forcing my brother and since my brother is a bit less educated he wanted me to check it out before he invests something.

So i went there and sat.. The coffee was ordered by my cousins friend (neither thy have office nor they even offer u a coffee). There were 5 people sitting and they didnt even say hi to me.. We went and sat in another table. Then after waiting for 20mins a girl name Asfiya walks in to our table and all my brother and his friend get off and only im all alone now. She starts her byheart lecture by comparing common man with TATA and Ambanis as others have already posted.. Explains a story of "rich dad poor dad" all that as guys have already posted and also says her husband is in US doing the ssme business bla bla.. Finally.. The cost range is 3.3 Lakh to 8.5 lakh she says and there is one immediate position available to block and ask me to pay atleast 60k immediately on the spot :-)

I just say ill check with my family and she says to block and u can fly to malaysia in nextphase. Also forces me to make the decision onspot and say its ur life. You should think of yourself. Family asks you to wait and you will loose your position.

Then when she sees im saying ill make decision by tomorrow and start to leave she introduces me to the team.. Retards.. Gautham, irfan and other 2 guys. They also introduce as if they are my chilhood wellwishers ad say join it. We will work together.. And i simply quit the hotel.. Say NO to my brother and sit and write this review to avoid anyone else falling into this scam.

I wish i had taken some snaps to add in.

Please guys be safe from such frods. Work hard and smart and earn money and Insha Allah you will be happy here as well as hereafter. Do not fall in such scams as all know many cannot be earned quickly.

Jazak Allah
Byomkesh

Mar 17, 2016

Learn to say NO first

Hello all who are thinking to start their business using the platform offered by QNET...

The main problem is that you people are hesitant in saying NO to the person who introduced this concept to you..because mostly we value our relationships too much..but the bitter part of the story is the other guy is actually looking for your money so that he/ she can earn the commission..RYTHM and other stuffs are just secondary...unfortunately they are mostly our near and dear ones...well..this is the concept of network marketing and it works in a similar fashion as Amway, Herbalife etc (of course the company rules and compensation structure is different)..
I have studied the operations of QNET very closely and I can tell you very clearly that it is impossible to make money only in the name of concept unless and until you find the products and services useful by yourself. Remember...beauty of any network marketing lies in the uniqueness, utility and low cost of the products/ services so that they become sellable by word of mouth, otherwise it is nothing more than a ponzy scheme...so, here are few aspects you should analyze before you put your money in any of the product of QNET and become an IR:
1) Is network marketing the only option you have? Are you sure that with your existing skillset you cannot make money through a different platform? Look, network marketing is not easy and it will require loads of time and patience..You may loose some relationships as well..so, give this a serious thought..
2) Remember that it is your hard earned money with which you are going to buy a product and become an IR. You definitely have the option to say NO. Be fearless in this regard. Learn to say NO irrespective of the person on the other side of table..
3) Do you really find any product useful and value for money for yourself so that you can refer it to others? Can you really sell the products by their features? Please note that the basic definition of any business is "Providing Products and/or Services in exchange of Money"...without good products/ services, concepts alone cannot work, irrespective of how great they may be...because at the end of the day money is not going to come unless a product is purchased by someone through your referral.
4) VERY IMPORTANT: Do not even listen to the business model until and unless you see the products and find them useful for yourself and the people in your network..because as soon as you listen/ see the business model you will trap yourself...i have personally seen some of my friends falling in the name of concept only, though they did not like the product actually...they failed in the business afterwards and started complaining..so, INSIST STRONGLY TO SHOW THE PRODUCT FIRST...if you like the product then only go ahead, else clearly tell that you did not find any product useful and leave the place straightforwardly...you definitely do not owe any explanation to anyone in the world..it is your money and you have complete right to protect it
5) Without any doubt, discuss with your parents and elders first before you put your money.esp. in the ranges of 1 lakh and above..no matter whomsoever asks you not to consult them as they won't understand, etc. etc..Your parents will never stop you from starting anything good and also, they will be the first one to get hurt if you lose your hard earned money

Proceed for QNET if and only if you find answers to all of the above as YES.. otherwise look for other options.
Hope you find the above useful.
ultimate_target

Feb 12, 2016

QI Group / VIHAAN in Kolkata now.

Take an informed decision..

Take Time to think before taking the Leap of Faith, might be your last...
Abid Ahmed

Feb 3, 2016

Q I Group / Q Net

Meri Aap Sabhi Dosto se appeal hai ki Aisi Fraud Company se Bachkar Rehna Aur Kabhi Join Mat Karna, bcos you have Hard Earn Money. Mujhe bhi Mere Friend Ne Bola tha QI Group Join Karne ke Liye, but Mein Pehle Bhi Ek Baar Dhokha Kha Chuka Hai, Aisi Hai Ek Company Aayi Thi "E-Biz.com" Naam ki 2004 me, Eu Company Ne Bhi QI Group Ki Tarah Logo Ka BAKRA banaya Tha. So My All Friends Be Careful. Dosto Apna Kaam Acche Se Karte Raho, Ishwar Bahut Paisa Dega Aur Saath Me Samman Bhi.
Pbagdai

Jan 14, 2016

Reply to 'I love QI Group'

Hello Mr. 'I love QI Group', off course you wont disclose your name or number here and then you call others coward and quitters.
How stupid!! just like Qnet!!!!
Number one, You pointed to some generation before us, that means you pointed towards your father and you tried to convey ki wo log chutiye the.
That means Tera Baap ek chutiya h aur tu ek chutiya ka beta h....Just go home and ask that 'Chutiya Baap' whether he ever earned any money by befooling his friends and colleagues. You will get your reply.
Number two, if you are sooooooo sure and confident about your fucking business and company, why dont you guys reveal each and every thing upfront and then beg for money. Why do you guys create all the drama first and only after getting the money reveal your true identity?

"This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.".....HOW FUNNY!!! :-D
Actually, Qnet itself is so funny with bunch of jerks running here and there, pretending to do a GREAT BUSINESS, but actually begging for money.

You mentioned about reading 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', I know the person who pretends to be the boss in front on new bakra gives a lot of gyan from this book. In fact, whole plot is based upon the content of book only.
But, My dear friend where did Mr. Kiyosaki mentioned about doing a business like yours????? It is simply related to investments and how one should make use of its money to make more money.
Anyways, these points are so stupid that they are not even worth mentioning. I leave it to you and I suggest you once again to discuss with your father and tell him that he was a chutiya that he did not do business like yours, instead he worked for day and night to give you proper education, food and other facilities.!
I love QI Group

Jan 2, 2016

FRUSTRATED PEOPLE

Hi Guys !

I have just gone through all your opinions which you have presented very nicely here ,Kudos !

You all seem to me highly frustrated & agitated of your situations in life.
Sadly,I confirm you guys don't have any present or future with any company in the entire Universe.Why I'm referring to NO future is because of a special reason which is YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FACING FAILURES ALL YOUR LIFE & NEVER TRIED TO IMPROVE ON FINDING NEW OPTIONS.
Fortunately,you were presented with the best ever option by your friends to make good money(hard earned money)
Unfortunately,you guys never visited your friends to understand the importance of creating your own system.

Every system PRESENT,you guys are already part of...people call it chain.scheme..pyramid..ponzi..& so on.But you all never noticed the fact that you are creating systems for someone else by being part of it as a call it a hard work,I call it a job insecurity.You show that we work for 8-16 hrs a day in a job..thats the biggest of crappy statement.What I call it INEFFICIENCY in your so called hard work.You are failures there too.You blame your boss,ur work,your company n so on always complain about one or other things & people in your lives.
What happens next is you switch your job from one fancy company to another .QUITTERS happen to do switch so often.

YOU guys have mentioned " MONEY IS EARNED THROUGH HARD WORK"
Probably all your lives have been deeply conditioned to work hard for money,rather money working hard for you.

Just look back at your last 2 generations,You would certainly have the answer for your so called HARD WORK.No hard feelings for my elders,yes what they did,they did it according to their MINDSET & UNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

In TODAY'S world,nearly every 2nd company has numerous cases on them,some of them were answered n some didn't,does not mean...COMPANY IS ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.Its our perception & perceptions doesn't value till it is paid for or get paid.

You have the right to write anything as per your perceptions,it doesnt value till HIGH COURT & SUPREME COURT OF INDIA GIVES ITS VALAUEBLE JUDGEMENT ON ANY OF THE FRAUDULENT TALKS YOU GUYS MENTIONED HERE.

For your understanding,I would like to bring to your notice that no charges have been approved by the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN ANY CASE SO FAR FOR LAST 8 YEARS EVER SINCE COMPANY IS RUNNING ITS BUSINESS ETHICALLY,MORALLY & HONESTLY.NO specific RULE/ACTS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO PEOPLE knowledge ever since this Respectable industry is functioning since 1978 in INDIA.

This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.

ADVICE : BUY A BOOK WRITTEN BY ROBERT T KIYOSAKI, "RICH DAD POOR DAD"
I bet you guys will simply learn why you should not work hard for money rather developing ways making your money work hard for you.

I LOVE QI GROUP TO ITS CORE,IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE HELPING ME EARN LOADS & ME HELPING PEOPLE MAKING LOADS THEREBY BRINGING VALUES TO SOCIETY.

People have started loving me & my hard work for society through this wonderful group.
praveen_tejasvi

Dec 21, 2015

Do some research before joining Vihaan/QI group

All the details shared by people below are alarming call make sensible decision before you end up paying your hard earned money to these unethical people how give you all big fandas. They call you has partners but believe my words guys QNET/Vihaan pays you commission for selling the products on their website, so, you cannot be a partner but are commission agents.

Ask them about QUESTNET ENTERPRISES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED which had its existence in Chennai around 2003 and the cases that are being charged against it. They will tell you something about misrepresentation by the representative(so called partner) and that is nothing to do with company, my question to them is "In case of misrepresentation the individual should be sued not the company, but here the company has been sued under various sections". Please visit "Ministry of corporate affairs" website for more details.

Currently, they are operating by name VIHAAN DIRECT SELLING (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED in India but you will be walked through QNET websites once meeting is setup.They will take you through MCA(Ministry of corporate affairs) website to gain your confidence has to show you VIHAAN company doesn't have any cases on it till now.

I humbly request all of you to go do some search and research before you shell out your money to earn unethically.

Praveen
pavam

Dec 21, 2015

Fraud Company

Hi 2day before i got a call from my friend he told me the some story about the E-commerce
and then he forced me attend the meeting with his chutiye Boss
he has working from 2years in ameerpet . under his more than 500 people joined .
he started telling the story the same company above every one told.
showing me the big dreams in his hands
after joining myself i have join 2 more morons
they will ask 4 more Morons to joins like wise .
for every one they has to pay 85000, or 140000 packages according to package you will earn for every weak it will around 13750 -25750 that to make some amount as token and take the position(they told me according to position you get money also).
please dont trust any one because money will wont get you untill work hard in your life
easy money will get by frauds only .
he also told me for year you can earn 36000000(3.6crores )
also is it possible to earn by investing 85/1.4lacks that to one time investment.
dont trust them