QI Group

Consumer complaints and reviews about QI Group

arun dv

Sep 25, 2016

invested in qi .can it be refunded?

I hv invested a good amount in this vague business model just bcoz one of my frnds was into it and he wasinto it bcoz of his boss!!!
Its more than a year, but still clueless. Its nothing but network marketing which they constantly denied before I opted to be in. Since my frnd was into it I took the risk.
But now im repenting as self have incurred a huge loss.
You have to persuade people your friends relatives neighbours to invest in it. Which is the "hardwork" they boast of.
Kindly suggest ways to get refund if possible! !
Rahulken

Sep 23, 2016

Refund

Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.
richaujjain

Sep 21, 2016

Was Cheated by QNET Representative

I was not informed about the return policy from my upline at all and i was shown a totally different picture of this business and i have been cheated for 2.5 lakhs. Please help me with any alternative solution as i want to return my holiday package as i have not used it. Please help me with this as i need this money very badly and its hampering my normal day today life and request you to train your team so that they can not misuse a common person money. Request you to please help me with this as i am badly in need of money for my family well being. My father has to go through major hear surgery and i am not getting any clue of how to get my money back. My only fault is i trusted my friend blindly. If possible please guide me how to take my money back.
imbuman

Aug 14, 2016

QI Group/QNET Investment?? Think thrice before committing.

Myself & my wife were recently tried to pull into this business opportunity/investment/scam whatever u may call it.
In our case a collegue of us (we know him from approx 6-7yrs) also my wife deals with him on a regular basis in office, he has been telling us for quite some time about his attempt to start his own franchisee business & with this mysterious MNC in “e-com” .Even after repeatedly asking him about the details of the company, he never told us and was reluctant in discussing the topic. We didn’t force either. We were also looking into starting something of our own & were meeting & discussing with various people regarding different ideas.
About 3-4 month back, he called us and said he has forwarded both of our profiles to the company so that you both can also join as his partners for Bangalore region, as he was based in Mumbai. Now after some more days he says his “Business partner” who currently taking care of Bangalore region want to expand & they have already like our profile. He can spare 2-3 hours from his very busy schedule to discuss with us regarding the details. As of then, I don’t have any idea regarding the company, products, process or any thing. When I asked him to give a heads start, he just diverted us without giving out any major details, that it deals with watches, jewelry, lifestyle & leisure, education, holiday packages, air purifiers, etc, etc and is in ecom and assured us we will get clarity after the meeting. Once we went for the meeting with this guy, the whole thing happened exactly how others have already mentioned here in comments/review – as if it’s an already scripted show – down to the very exact choice of words, examples, etc. which inturn proves they have been given a very intensive training & well written script with most counter arguments to just divert the focus from the main issues. In nut shell they want you to trust your friend & few other “Demi Gods” of the business they know of whom they will show you FB post with Audi cars, Sachin Tendulkar, at IIFA awards with various celebrities, etc. All you need to do is put your 4.5lakhs to 9 lakhs & spare 15hrs per week & and these Audi driving Demi Gods will take care of everything & you will be playing in Cores in the worst case 30-40Lakhs. Something’s fishy right?
Through out this long scripted discussion, if you pay attention you will find out many loop holes, which don’t add up. Even you ask about it they will simply divert you to something else or ask you to keep your mind open towards new concepts. What I believe is that in the 15hrs per week training sessions, all they do is to train you hard to bring in more people in this tree/chain & nothing more, There is no real E-commerce or something. They will force you to join immediately, they will arrange for loans, or ask you to pay a token of 15-20KINR & block your spot else a lecture on COST of Delay. In our case when we denied, they even offered to pay from their end right now & pay them back later, But if you ask them to go ahead with their own money they went back.
My feedback, donot take any call in a hurry, come back with the details they have discussed ,review them again & again till you are fully satisfied. I found many loop holes personally when reviewed later.
Even though direct selling is a well set business model & many people are earning via AVON, AMWAY, etc. it is a well tried out & proven business strategy, wherein you have to sell actual product to others to earn, Whereas here we are just the Internal representatives , buying holiday packages or watches and asking others also to buy same & get on board. There is no investment but expense. Even the KPMG report that they push you to read does not endorse QNET/QI group/QVI etc. It is just a general paper in the scope of Direct selling business in India, in fact it talks lot about AVON, Amway, Tuperwares, However not even once in this 94 page document mention NET/QI group/QVI once. I am not saying it a scam already, but the idea did not convince me to put in 4-5 lakhs & earn 10 times in retrun so easily. Even very well know company like Sahara, Kingfisher, Mythas, Satyam emerged as Scams not to mention Rose valley, Sarada etc. Hence beware before committing your hard earned money.
Guest - Noida

Aug 12, 2016

QI Group - why cannt we arrest such people, they would make a hit Crime Patrol episode

Things from the complaints above sound so familiar, I think I am the latest victim.
* 97% fools (working in companies without risk) and 3% dare rich people
* Sudden call from a so called friend after 4-5 years
* Drama of being satisfied and happy in life because he is earning good money
* BMW wala busy boss
* Earning of crores and lacs
* Investment required in lacs
* How and Why
* Your dream
* Time and money

Bullshit, wanna slap them hard....expecting a call from them that what decision I made....I am so prepared with my speech...how can your so-called frndz think of doing this with you...OMG...have more feelings to share but no words to explain....feeling furious.

I think the employers these promoting guys are working with, other than QI group, should suspend them. They are earning bad names for those employers as well. Loosers they are, BMW my foot, they have my best wishes not to have even Maruti 800 in life.
vinodchaudhary

Jul 25, 2016

Is there anyone who actually get scammed??

I read several several posts, but all are talking about QI people said this and that and stay away from them. But, my question is..... Is there anyone who actually got scammed? In other words, is there anyone who has PAID them some money and couldn't be recovered it?? A complete loss??

OR people here are declaring it a scam without even been scammed, just by judging them as spectator??
kelx

Jun 22, 2016

mlm

Please have a look at http://www.smartwayindia.in/index.html they are collecting Rs 10,000 each from 1 lakh members mainly from students and youngsters promising returns.
vireshvvv

Jun 12, 2016

QI group

one of my friend named pranay told me that their is an option to get rich, he had me set a meeting to two people named shiva and amit in cafe coffee dayin CP. they told me that you will be able to get a rolls royce and enjoy your life, you have to pay 3 lacs for taking vacation packages,then you will become member of this group which will sell the stuff and get ten to fifteen percent of the money if their friends do it to others, thus they make this pyramid scheme to lure people then they make money and become rich, later on they move out of the country or bribe politicians or judges to act in their favour.

Always file an FIR whenever you see such activity done by others
usercomplaintboard

May 23, 2016

QI Group

Same QI group story which is nothing but fraud networking business, some news channel should initiate a string operation or some POLICE cheating case should be registered against these guys and penalize them just twice or thrice the amount they paid (leave about the earned part), that itself will easily make per head around 5 - 10L (big money for Govt of India ;) .... amount is per individual and there hell lot of chutiye guys like this)

I had visited this, had a meeting just for the reason of saying NO to a close friend, but I now consider him a chutiye, what else you call one who got cheated and trying to cheat other knowing that it is cheating.

Location: Starbucks, Hello Curry, Subway - all in the same complex in Hi Tech city, madhapur, this is trending from some 4 years it seems, spoke to those restaurant staff.

The cheater that introduced me is Ashish (Kolkata) - 9903996641 and the cheater lady I met in Subway - Hyderbad is Dolly (733091156).

A very good insite on QI group mentioned in this blog
Govardhan007

Apr 23, 2016

Reply to above Complaints

It's a new fraud trend going around in India. A group of fraud team gather around to make you feel that they very happy and they are earning in lacs of lacs Rupees. In fact they are nothing but kind of big fish beggars. Initial Investment varies with the person. There is no business at all. Main business is to dupe gullible people by taking lacs of Rs and thereafter their is no product to sell. In fact there is no business at all. All international tour and all is FAKE. They will take you abroad for no reason. haha !! Thank God, I saved myseld before falling for such scams. Take care guys. be wise. Do not fall for such scams. CiaO !!!!
akheelahmedi

Apr 14, 2016

SAY NO TO QI Group or INFINiITY THEY SAY THEMSELVES

Hi Guys,

This is a biggest frod going across many places in INDIA. Im writing in my experience in Bangalore.

My cousin brother's friend has joined this pay paying some amount and he is forcing my brother and since my brother is a bit less educated he wanted me to check it out before he invests something.

So i went there and sat.. The coffee was ordered by my cousins friend (neither thy have office nor they even offer u a coffee). There were 5 people sitting and they didnt even say hi to me.. We went and sat in another table. Then after waiting for 20mins a girl name Asfiya walks in to our table and all my brother and his friend get off and only im all alone now. She starts her byheart lecture by comparing common man with TATA and Ambanis as others have already posted.. Explains a story of "rich dad poor dad" all that as guys have already posted and also says her husband is in US doing the ssme business bla bla.. Finally.. The cost range is 3.3 Lakh to 8.5 lakh she says and there is one immediate position available to block and ask me to pay atleast 60k immediately on the spot :-)

I just say ill check with my family and she says to block and u can fly to malaysia in nextphase. Also forces me to make the decision onspot and say its ur life. You should think of yourself. Family asks you to wait and you will loose your position.

Then when she sees im saying ill make decision by tomorrow and start to leave she introduces me to the team.. Retards.. Gautham, irfan and other 2 guys. They also introduce as if they are my chilhood wellwishers ad say join it. We will work together.. And i simply quit the hotel.. Say NO to my brother and sit and write this review to avoid anyone else falling into this scam.

I wish i had taken some snaps to add in.

Please guys be safe from such frods. Work hard and smart and earn money and Insha Allah you will be happy here as well as hereafter. Do not fall in such scams as all know many cannot be earned quickly.

Jazak Allah
Byomkesh

Mar 17, 2016

Learn to say NO first

Hello all who are thinking to start their business using the platform offered by QNET...

The main problem is that you people are hesitant in saying NO to the person who introduced this concept to you..because mostly we value our relationships too much..but the bitter part of the story is the other guy is actually looking for your money so that he/ she can earn the commission..RYTHM and other stuffs are just secondary...unfortunately they are mostly our near and dear ones...well..this is the concept of network marketing and it works in a similar fashion as Amway, Herbalife etc (of course the company rules and compensation structure is different)..
I have studied the operations of QNET very closely and I can tell you very clearly that it is impossible to make money only in the name of concept unless and until you find the products and services useful by yourself. Remember...beauty of any network marketing lies in the uniqueness, utility and low cost of the products/ services so that they become sellable by word of mouth, otherwise it is nothing more than a ponzy scheme...so, here are few aspects you should analyze before you put your money in any of the product of QNET and become an IR:
1) Is network marketing the only option you have? Are you sure that with your existing skillset you cannot make money through a different platform? Look, network marketing is not easy and it will require loads of time and patience..You may loose some relationships as well..so, give this a serious thought..
2) Remember that it is your hard earned money with which you are going to buy a product and become an IR. You definitely have the option to say NO. Be fearless in this regard. Learn to say NO irrespective of the person on the other side of table..
3) Do you really find any product useful and value for money for yourself so that you can refer it to others? Can you really sell the products by their features? Please note that the basic definition of any business is "Providing Products and/or Services in exchange of Money"...without good products/ services, concepts alone cannot work, irrespective of how great they may be...because at the end of the day money is not going to come unless a product is purchased by someone through your referral.
4) VERY IMPORTANT: Do not even listen to the business model until and unless you see the products and find them useful for yourself and the people in your network..because as soon as you listen/ see the business model you will trap yourself...i have personally seen some of my friends falling in the name of concept only, though they did not like the product actually...they failed in the business afterwards and started complaining..so, INSIST STRONGLY TO SHOW THE PRODUCT FIRST...if you like the product then only go ahead, else clearly tell that you did not find any product useful and leave the place straightforwardly...you definitely do not owe any explanation to anyone in the world..it is your money and you have complete right to protect it
5) Without any doubt, discuss with your parents and elders first before you put your money.esp. in the ranges of 1 lakh and above..no matter whomsoever asks you not to consult them as they won't understand, etc. etc..Your parents will never stop you from starting anything good and also, they will be the first one to get hurt if you lose your hard earned money

Proceed for QNET if and only if you find answers to all of the above as YES.. otherwise look for other options.
Hope you find the above useful.
ultimate_target

Feb 12, 2016

QI Group / VIHAAN in Kolkata now.

Take an informed decision..

Take Time to think before taking the Leap of Faith, might be your last...
Abid Ahmed

Feb 3, 2016

Q I Group / Q Net

Meri Aap Sabhi Dosto se appeal hai ki Aisi Fraud Company se Bachkar Rehna Aur Kabhi Join Mat Karna, bcos you have Hard Earn Money. Mujhe bhi Mere Friend Ne Bola tha QI Group Join Karne ke Liye, but Mein Pehle Bhi Ek Baar Dhokha Kha Chuka Hai, Aisi Hai Ek Company Aayi Thi "E-Biz.com" Naam ki 2004 me, Eu Company Ne Bhi QI Group Ki Tarah Logo Ka BAKRA banaya Tha. So My All Friends Be Careful. Dosto Apna Kaam Acche Se Karte Raho, Ishwar Bahut Paisa Dega Aur Saath Me Samman Bhi.
Pbagdai

Jan 14, 2016

Reply to 'I love QI Group'

Hello Mr. 'I love QI Group', off course you wont disclose your name or number here and then you call others coward and quitters.
How stupid!! just like Qnet!!!!
Number one, You pointed to some generation before us, that means you pointed towards your father and you tried to convey ki wo log chutiye the.
That means Tera Baap ek chutiya h aur tu ek chutiya ka beta h....Just go home and ask that 'Chutiya Baap' whether he ever earned any money by befooling his friends and colleagues. You will get your reply.
Number two, if you are sooooooo sure and confident about your fucking business and company, why dont you guys reveal each and every thing upfront and then beg for money. Why do you guys create all the drama first and only after getting the money reveal your true identity?

"This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.".....HOW FUNNY!!! :-D
Actually, Qnet itself is so funny with bunch of jerks running here and there, pretending to do a GREAT BUSINESS, but actually begging for money.

You mentioned about reading 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', I know the person who pretends to be the boss in front on new bakra gives a lot of gyan from this book. In fact, whole plot is based upon the content of book only.
But, My dear friend where did Mr. Kiyosaki mentioned about doing a business like yours????? It is simply related to investments and how one should make use of its money to make more money.
Anyways, these points are so stupid that they are not even worth mentioning. I leave it to you and I suggest you once again to discuss with your father and tell him that he was a chutiya that he did not do business like yours, instead he worked for day and night to give you proper education, food and other facilities.!
I love QI Group

Jan 2, 2016

FRUSTRATED PEOPLE

Hi Guys !

I have just gone through all your opinions which you have presented very nicely here ,Kudos !

You all seem to me highly frustrated & agitated of your situations in life.
Sadly,I confirm you guys don't have any present or future with any company in the entire Universe.Why I'm referring to NO future is because of a special reason which is YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FACING FAILURES ALL YOUR LIFE & NEVER TRIED TO IMPROVE ON FINDING NEW OPTIONS.
Fortunately,you were presented with the best ever option by your friends to make good money(hard earned money)
Unfortunately,you guys never visited your friends to understand the importance of creating your own system.

Every system PRESENT,you guys are already part of...people call it chain.scheme..pyramid..ponzi..& so on.But you all never noticed the fact that you are creating systems for someone else by being part of it as a call it a hard work,I call it a job insecurity.You show that we work for 8-16 hrs a day in a job..thats the biggest of crappy statement.What I call it INEFFICIENCY in your so called hard work.You are failures there too.You blame your boss,ur work,your company n so on always complain about one or other things & people in your lives.
What happens next is you switch your job from one fancy company to another .QUITTERS happen to do switch so often.

YOU guys have mentioned " MONEY IS EARNED THROUGH HARD WORK"
Probably all your lives have been deeply conditioned to work hard for money,rather money working hard for you.

Just look back at your last 2 generations,You would certainly have the answer for your so called HARD WORK.No hard feelings for my elders,yes what they did,they did it according to their MINDSET & UNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

In TODAY'S world,nearly every 2nd company has numerous cases on them,some of them were answered n some didn't,does not mean...COMPANY IS ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.Its our perception & perceptions doesn't value till it is paid for or get paid.

You have the right to write anything as per your perceptions,it doesnt value till HIGH COURT & SUPREME COURT OF INDIA GIVES ITS VALAUEBLE JUDGEMENT ON ANY OF THE FRAUDULENT TALKS YOU GUYS MENTIONED HERE.

For your understanding,I would like to bring to your notice that no charges have been approved by the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN ANY CASE SO FAR FOR LAST 8 YEARS EVER SINCE COMPANY IS RUNNING ITS BUSINESS ETHICALLY,MORALLY & HONESTLY.NO specific RULE/ACTS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO PEOPLE knowledge ever since this Respectable industry is functioning since 1978 in INDIA.

This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.

ADVICE : BUY A BOOK WRITTEN BY ROBERT T KIYOSAKI, "RICH DAD POOR DAD"
I bet you guys will simply learn why you should not work hard for money rather developing ways making your money work hard for you.

I LOVE QI GROUP TO ITS CORE,IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE HELPING ME EARN LOADS & ME HELPING PEOPLE MAKING LOADS THEREBY BRINGING VALUES TO SOCIETY.

People have started loving me & my hard work for society through this wonderful group.
praveen_tejasvi

Dec 21, 2015

Do some research before joining Vihaan/QI group

All the details shared by people below are alarming call make sensible decision before you end up paying your hard earned money to these unethical people how give you all big fandas. They call you has partners but believe my words guys QNET/Vihaan pays you commission for selling the products on their website, so, you cannot be a partner but are commission agents.

Ask them about QUESTNET ENTERPRISES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED which had its existence in Chennai around 2003 and the cases that are being charged against it. They will tell you something about misrepresentation by the representative(so called partner) and that is nothing to do with company, my question to them is "In case of misrepresentation the individual should be sued not the company, but here the company has been sued under various sections". Please visit "Ministry of corporate affairs" website for more details.

Currently, they are operating by name VIHAAN DIRECT SELLING (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED in India but you will be walked through QNET websites once meeting is setup.They will take you through MCA(Ministry of corporate affairs) website to gain your confidence has to show you VIHAAN company doesn't have any cases on it till now.

I humbly request all of you to go do some search and research before you shell out your money to earn unethically.

Praveen
pavam

Dec 21, 2015

Fraud Company

Hi 2day before i got a call from my friend he told me the some story about the E-commerce
and then he forced me attend the meeting with his chutiye Boss
he has working from 2years in ameerpet . under his more than 500 people joined .
he started telling the story the same company above every one told.
showing me the big dreams in his hands
after joining myself i have join 2 more morons
they will ask 4 more Morons to joins like wise .
for every one they has to pay 85000, or 140000 packages according to package you will earn for every weak it will around 13750 -25750 that to make some amount as token and take the position(they told me according to position you get money also).
please dont trust any one because money will wont get you untill work hard in your life
easy money will get by frauds only .
he also told me for year you can earn 36000000(3.6crores )
also is it possible to earn by investing 85/1.4lacks that to one time investment.
dont trust them
sachinjain123@

Dec 10, 2015

blind faith on friend costed 2.5lac

lol.....read till end..you will surely laugh ..

small story of my experience with QNET

My conversation with my close friend:"bhai naya business start kar raha hu mai...but...abhi nai bta sakta .... ek meeting hai uske baad bta dunga."..... phr aap bologe "bhai busniess accha hia toh hume bhi btao"
next day your friend will call u "bhai maine baat kari thi mere seniour se.....hum ko 2 partner chahiye...maine tere bare me btaya....unko teri resume bohot acchi lagi.... meeting rakhi hia aaja gurgaon(delhi).
being having blind trust on that friend hum chale gae.

1st meeting summary:
aap ko apka friend koi se bhi coffee shop pe le jaega...aap sochoge ki yaha ku bthe hai ....( they dont have any office).....ab apka friend boleg "bhai sir toh abhi dusri meeting me hai vo aa rae hai thodi der me "...... tab tak apka friend apko apne seniour boss ya sir ke bare me badi badi baate btaenge vo...vo 2.5 saal se kar rae hai kaam...unhone BMW khareed li business income se ..ye vo.... apko uche uche sapne dikhaega .... itni der me sir aaenge ...hero ke tarah.... :D . apka friend ab ek butler ban jaega sir ka ......sir aap kya lenge ,coffee lau ya ice tea.....
AB ROLE START HOGA SIR YA USKE BOSS KA :- "hmmm.... mjhe btaya xyz ne apke bare me ..... vo apka cv uthaega..."hmmm.....aap ye business ku karna chahte ho.,..ye ku karna chahte ho,apke dream kya hai ,kya achieve karna chahte ho".. phr vo shure hoga apna rata rataya gyan baatna..... hum ye karnte hai vo karte hai ...luxury product hai ....bohot asaan kaam hai ..jo jo upar comments me hai vo smae gyan mjhe bhi bata..word to word same...... " puri baat btane ke baad aap se puchega ki are u willing to do it.... tab tak apke dimag me 5crore ka figure apke sar chad chuka hoga....aap bologe yes..... phr bolega baki details apko 2nd meeting me btaenge..... investment 2.5 lac hai ...to ek kaam karo 10% of 2.5 lac as a token money aap deposite kara do apke friend ko..... and he will leave the next moment .

aap next day apne friend ke acc. me 25000 amount transfer kar doge.....aap usse kuch puchna chahoge toh vo bolega sab next meeting me btaya jaega..i ma not allowed to disclose the financials as this is business model. even aapko name tak nai btaenge company ka...... (are u serious).......

ab apka friend roz apko phone karke bolega ki bhai funds arrange ho gae ..coz meeting usi hisab se arrange hogi..sir bohot busy hai ......aap bhi sochna chalu kar doge ki apka friend sirf apke lie itna pain le raha hai toh hum bhi thoda jaldi kare...apka blind trust apke friend ke upar apko negative sochne hi nai dega....aap 2.5 lac arrange karna chalu kar dete ho....being a middle class person aap ke lie 2.5 lac bohot badi baat hai .....but still aap apne friend pe blind trust karte ho toh aap sochoge ki apka friend apke lie galat thodi sochega.....
now u have arranged funds ..aap call karke apne frnd ko bolega ki ho gya arrange paise..... ab apka frnd bolega ki mia baat kar leta hu sir se...and within 2-3 hours apko bolega ki arrange ho gai meeting tu fix time pe aa jaana..bhai late mat hona ..sir bohot bohot bohot busy hai...

aap sab arrange karke meeting me pohochte ho .... apka friend apko milega and phr se coffee shop le jaega ..... strange.... thodi der baad sir aaenge...... and phr apka friend butler ban jaega....sir aap kya lenge .... lol....jo apka friend apke eyes me itna respectful hai vo ab ek butler ban ke reh jaega :P

ab aap sab puchna chalu karoge......apko ab vo rata rataya gyan bata jaega.....ditto jo upar comment me likha hia ..... last me apse pucha jaega are you in..if yes than abhi neft kar dijiye hatho hath....common man......hume sochne toh do ghar jake...but no...hatho hath....... company ka naam bhi thodi der phle hi btaya jaega....

lets say aapne ha kar dia and amount de dia un logo ko....
ab vo apke gale milenge ..khush ho jaenge ..apko bolenge "ye tumhari life ka sabkse accha dicission hai ".... ab aap ghar aate ho khush hoke ki yes.....mai weekly 10 lac earn karunga..... i am a millionior...crorepati....

now the best part start....google..... company name .... and you would be like .... "ohhhh shit...ye kya hai ...." next sec aap apne frnd ko call karoge ...and vo ek hi baat bolte rahega "bhai tension na le ...ye same questions mere bhi dimag me aae the ..but believe me ......tune bas SEARCH kia hai but maine RESEARCH kia hai ..company 18 years se kaam kar rai hai ..and aaj bhi india me hai ...fake hoti toh bhag jati india chod ke " you would be like yar kahi fas toh nai gae...... within 2 days aap confirm ho jaoge ki boss aap fas gae and ab apko kamana hai toh apko bhi kisi ko bakra banana padega jaise aap bane ho.....
ab aap ko bhi apne kisi close friend ka trust todna padega ...uske hard earned money ko aise scam me invest karane padenge...and boss invest nai bol sakte ise..invest means any money invested for a return...but boss isme paise aaenge uska percentage .002453% hai ...... !! strange na...but this is mathamatically calculated by many people ..u can search on google about it.

so its simple my friends..... apke friend ne apka trust toda and aapko bakra banaya ....ab apko kamana hai toh aapko bhi kisi apke close friend ya relative ko bakra bana padega and zindagi bhar uski nazro me girna padega....!!

So please dont trust such scheme......money can only be earned by hard work only.

coming to my story....mai fas gya tha is me ..... but due toh little inteligence..maine sat ko meeting rakhwai thi evening me and cheaque dia tha un logo ko...jisse hume company ke bare me padne ka mauka mil gya ...and i am very lucky ki humare hard earned money dubne se bach gya.....

bas mai itna kehunga ki "aisa paisa jo apne close relatives ko pagal bana ke mile vo kisi kaam ka nai ....if u have ethics and some morals..... and if you are ok to fool them than its ok with u....... ab hume jis friend ne reach kia tha jisko hum itna trust karte the vo humari nazro me gir chuka hai ......

easy moeny toh ek 10gm ka packet bhi idhar se udhar karke bhi kamaya ja sakta hai aur saalo tak hard work karke bhi..... decision is yours aap kaise kamana chahte ho.....!!

ragh.srinivas@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2015

QI or Q Net group of company - Fraud

QI Group - fraud & no company
This company QI operating out of CCD's (Garuda Mall / RNZ infinite mall), no description of the product they are selling .Team leaders only creating artificial hype by showing that big names of bollywood and corporate world are associated with the company and making money.When you walk to the CCD there the show people are busy doing business, making calls and sitting with pen and paper.They show you chances of earning as much as 40 crores in 4 to 5 years time, by devoting 2 hrs daily.They stress on being and thinking into the category of 3% people of the world who own 97% of the wealth.They ask you WHY you want to earn money and seldom talk about how you are going to do it. All they say is that everyone will help you out in selling products and taking your closest friends to invest and become a partner of company.They say they have excellent products which sells by itself. Then they give you a picture of earning millions in a year and ask you how much you think is an amount you will think of investing to start the business.Then they say its 2.5 lacs and you need to arrange the same by earliest so that you don't lose the opportunity to be part of the referral income. As if daily so many guys are becoming part of the chain. At the end when the figure tht u may require time to arrange n all...they say to at-least pay 30K and book your place...and wen they find out tht you may think n all...they create a picture where senior members as introduced by them...try to convince you by saying to shell out 10k then n there to book your place...its an utter shame and a cheap scam..all made up...any person having his foot on the ground and eyes n ears open can make that out.They are jst desperate to cough money out of u ...also they accompanied by beautiful girls to attract you & take immediate decision. Be smart, there are better things in life than to make a foolish decision with the sole objective of get rich soon...Its not only about losing the money...its about being a fool at the end of the day...I made a decision and saved myself...Choice is yours...I write this blog bcoz i m an indian and i value all my friends hard earned money, time and mental peace of mind.
RS
ishaq.mohammed

Nov 4, 2015

QI - e-Business

BEWARE OF QI (e-Business) - SAME EXPERIENCE with SAME SCRIPT - HYDERABAD, KUKATPALLY

Dear Friends
*****************************************************************************************
DO RESEARCH BEFORE U PAY
WE CAN BECOME RICH ONLY BY WORKING HARD CHOOSING A RIGHT PATH AND
PLEASE THINK TWICE / THRICE BEFORE THINKING ABOUT EASY MONEY.(Money never comes easily), (as I know))

Yesterday upon my Friends call , I went to find a job in Hyderabad, Kukatpally (UCO Bank's building, Temple street, housing board, , Hyderabad). My friend introduced me with a person in that office (Obviously office has no name). Many youngsters were sitting there, I don't know what they were doing. That person told me that many IT PROFESSIONALS are working in this online business by leaving their jobs in TCS, Microsoft, etc. (Oh REALLY!!!!)
Then he started talking about his Senior (BOSS), Who worked in TCS and left his job as to make money in e-business. He tried to create much hype about his senior(BOSS) saying that he will be busy all the time, its very difficult to get his appointment,...........................But (to my surprise) I can meet him/get his appointment immediately (WOW HOW LUCKY I WAS / WHAT A JOKE)

He took me to his Senior's cabin. He asked me about me, my job, Family, and ................. SAVINGS. Then he started talking about his career, no-savings life and tried to gain my confidence. After the motivational drama, he said that I can make lot of money in e-business. He didn't even tell the name of the company / kind of work I have to do, But he asked me : If i can earn about 50k/month then how much i will invest.
When I asked about the business products/ job role/ he said nothing but asked me to come along with at least 70k within 3 days to know all the the details.
Just I came out of there. and and asked my friend about the company, he said that he paid 3 lacs and got user name /password But he doesn't know about the work/(or not ready to reveal anything) again he said that he is getting good income. How is it possible. When he doesn't know how to work , then how can he earn. I asked the same question to my friend then he suggested me to pay the amount and believe them then I will become rich....

I DID NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THEM AND I WILL NOT PAY IN FUTURE

If I get any more details about them , then I will post here.

Mohammed
Satayamev Jayate

Oct 19, 2015

Coffee of Rs 2.5 Lac & time 4 hrs

Hi Everyone,

I gone through the above comments, i had the same experience guyz, the same place CCD, then they asked me 3 questions??? The second one was the finance part, they asked me to invest 2.5 lacs atleast either from bank for personal loan or else to swipe my credit card to purchase their products like health care products, tour packages, jewellery, etc. to get the QI membership. They were so keen about to know my bank details. They given me so many examples of successful entrepreneurs like Ambanis, Ratan Tata and so on.

when i start reading this forum I am actually shocked, i mean how my experience can be similar as others had. But anyways what my motive is to write a blog here is - I dont know how QI group and its agents are trustworthy or not. One thing is running in my mind that how they people can judge me in a single meeting that i am the next rock star and i should trust them and i should take a loan for more than 2 lacs, i mean how logical is this? We just ordered a coffee and they told me the same as above script written by so many people, then they start telling me that i am the next rock star or i should trust them and i should purchase some of their products worth rs 2 to 8 lac min to max. Am i fool? Rather to know about my passion or my capablities they were showing their trust on me and they were so confident about me. I mean how anyone can force me to take loan because they trust me.

If they really really trust you na then ask them are they willing to pay money on behalf of you? i am telling you they wont even going to call you again.

Try these things you will surely get an answer:

1) If there is some business kinda thing then person will look your skills, abilities, strength etc...rather than your salary, bank or credit card details.
2) They will not disclose the things with you soon they will take their time to make you prepare for instant on boarding in their team with the investment of lacs rupees.
For a transparent partnership every partner needs time to think about the pros & cons which involves in the business but i am telling you they will try to avoid this time frame thing and wont let you , you can see that these people are very restless. what they told me that this position is very good and they are about to close it asap.

Anyways i shared the things which happened with me and what i am thinking now.... so guyz i just wanted to say that Trust on you rather Trust anyone.

All the very best!
monty9186

Oct 19, 2015

QI Frauds

Hi Friends,

This weekend only i met to one of these agents and to my surprise i could relate word by word to whatever is written above. Its all so true and these guys mentioned that they are working in IT and they are planing to leave their job and all. My frend is trapped with this and she asked me to come and attend. I can assure you about one thing that this company and the people here are fraud, they are no different then speak asia and the other frauds like them. Dont even waste you r time even if the person who is recommending you for the same is your best friend. They will boast a lot about that his relative got him interested him to this business and he is some bloody country head and all whose income was 1Cr annually. Guys please dont fall for this trap, they are all fake. The moment i told him that my dad is Asst Director CBI, his face turned pale. So please stay out of this shit.

Goodluck!!
Santoshpg

Oct 17, 2015

Qi net cheating people

Exaclty as told by the person below the words told to me are like the script below. For me, the disease part is not there and they put new idea like she had lots of loans and all and she and husband are planning to settle without doing any job...

The person will say they worked in IT like 8-10 year, I was bluffing bluffing and she told yes yes.
From that I know if at all IT, maximum a call center person..
As my face seemed changing red, as the business thing changed from partnership to MLM(Multilevel marketing), she told, if you are OK only we will continue..

As the friend who referred me is a close one i didn't barge out and waited till she finished the preaching

See, the concept is ok and please read a blog by guruprasad (search in google) and he conveys the message excellent
They say their model is dependent on geometric progression, 2^2,2^3 etc and would be successful, but guru clearly explains why this chain will end eventually. after some stage, you need to have full earth population to suffice the stage and there it will end. By the time it will reach you, maximum 2-3 stages will remain and only primary stage guys will earn like hell and others are left with a 3.5-4 lakh loan..

So, I told I will let them know and left as a token amount of 20,000 was asked.
There were 2 stupid guys managed at same time by a joy/Joseph I saw paying 20,000 each and I couldn't say anything to them... Money is gone...

And my prev experience I didn't tell them

My brother like friend was running a game cafe and was pretty successful. His mother invested something like 50,000 and she got 1.5 lakh back. Instead of stopping and enjoying what she got, she put all gold and everything and put near to 10 lalh again and this time she got till 2 lakhs and company broke..
8 lakh loss.I still remember him selling the shop and pc and consoles to pay off the debt

Then only one thing I gained from the session was the idea of direct franchising (they told its not good) something like Starbucks and not using virtual things at all.
Called some buddies up and I think we can co ordinate the family members also and can get a big brand franchise, and later new-new ones...

If nothing happens also, bitch please ,I am getting 7CTC
Logical guy

Oct 6, 2015

QI -Modus Operandi- Beware

This happened to me when my ex-colleague called and mentioned about nice opportunity in e-commerce where he has doing extremely well and looking for few members/colleagues to join his team. he is suggested my name and his manager wants to meet me only on fixed day and fixed schedule so that one thinks he is busy and genuine.

Few points to be noted.

1. These guys wont meet you in their office- This people will meet you at CCD, KFC(public place) etc.
After reaching their they will say my boss is doing so well he had very nice job fantastic salary left his job for this as he sees its very big opportunity and within couple of years he has turned water into wine.

2. Now the Gyan Guru arrives for teaching.
-He would ask you about your self, your family background, who is decision maker at home
-Now he would why you want to do business. you may reply for money, success he would again ask the same question why you want to join them same answer in a different way. he would say he is not satisfied and you have to be more passionate , enthusaiatic about work
-For success he would tell you have to spend couple of hours daily for this work might be whole day on weekend.
-Now he would start preaching his gyan how he was facing difficulty in life. His dad died from cancer and he wont have money for medical expenses so he thought he would become successful so this kids wont face the same problem. He would touch emotionally. Its a Psychological impact where they try to emotional attach you.
-One this is done they would project bigger name like Ambani, Tata and how these guys become successful they took some risk.

3. Guru's Lesson
-He would tell you about the company establishment
-their e-eCommerce platform where around 400 products are available for trading which doesn't require product to be sold product sells itself.
-Products are of different categories including tour, FMCG Electronic but none of the brand would be mentioned by them.
-MAD(Marketing and Advertising Costs) they would emphasize on these concept as these product wont have advertising expenses so these are cheaper so revenues saved from advertising is shared amongst its partners.

4. Trap begins.
Now they will start about how you have to bring 2 members and they have to bring 2 members and so on. on every member introduced you will get Rs.2000 and your superior and above them the smae amount will be remitted. After few months you cna earn in lakhs and after 5 years you might reach to 5 crore mathematically.
For this structure or platform where some one has to buy from you have to create a platform wherin your user id would be assigned and ultimately incentives will be transfered.
They will plot few diagrams, restate few slogans about motivation, money and so on. will focus on huge lumpsum amout you could receive after 5 years

5. Membership/ partnership or to call it as to become a fool fee.
They would ask for fee which he is very less that is 3.5 lakh which you can easily recover in a month or two.
If you dont have money they will suggest you to get a loan on your credit card which they recommened me on the spot.
They will provide you concern person for personal loans

Few things why to you should run away from them:
-In all these 2 and 2.30 hrs these people wont even ask you for water they would be continuously blabbering.so how you cna trust some one who talks about lakhs crores and wont give you sip of water.
-They wont even mention their product neither e-eCommerce platform in these period but will try to get as much money from you with a smile.(Dont take your credit card).
- If the product is too good and gets its consumer so why they need us for membership fee?
- How could one invest money in a business without project framework within couple of hours.

I am just trying to convey a message through this platform just to aware people so that these cons wont dupe them.
Just a message to QI Group its hard earned money please don't cheat innocent poeple by showing them big dream and cutting their pockets.

Citrus Airtel - Amount deducted
    Hi Team, Four time i did airtel online recharge,Total...
    prasanna purple - Unethical Behaviour - All passengers forced to get down
    Hi, This has been a really brutal way to treat passengers...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    TNPSC - Change of Subject
    When I apply for TNPSC -IV exam application wrongly I...
    SBI Credit Card - no sbi credit card
    Myself Vinayak Jadhav, i don't have any SBI Credit...
    reliance gsm - my customer support is Blocked
    Sir, my coustmer Support service blocked by current...
    UPPCL - Power cut without in Mid-Night
    Dear Sir/Madam, It was noticed from Tuesday night...
    ACT BROADBAND - Change my connection to new home
    Hi, Name : KARTHIKEYAN R Address : NO 16,7TH...
    CESC - unjustified disconnection of electricity
    On 21st September at about 01:15 PM officials of CESC...