QI Group

Consumer complaints and reviews about QI Group

Abid Ahmed

Feb 3, 2016

Q I Group / Q Net

Meri Aap Sabhi Dosto se appeal hai ki Aisi Fraud Company se Bachkar Rehna Aur Kabhi Join Mat Karna, bcos you have Hard Earn Money. Mujhe bhi Mere Friend Ne Bola tha QI Group Join Karne ke Liye, but Mein Pehle Bhi Ek Baar Dhokha Kha Chuka Hai, Aisi Hai Ek Company Aayi Thi "E-Biz.com" Naam ki 2004 me, Eu Company Ne Bhi QI Group Ki Tarah Logo Ka BAKRA banaya Tha. So My All Friends Be Careful. Dosto Apna Kaam Acche Se Karte Raho, Ishwar Bahut Paisa Dega Aur Saath Me Samman Bhi.
Pbagdai

Jan 14, 2016

Reply to 'I love QI Group'

Hello Mr. 'I love QI Group', off course you wont disclose your name or number here and then you call others coward and quitters.
How stupid!! just like Qnet!!!!
Number one, You pointed to some generation before us, that means you pointed towards your father and you tried to convey ki wo log chutiye the.
That means Tera Baap ek chutiya h aur tu ek chutiya ka beta h....Just go home and ask that 'Chutiya Baap' whether he ever earned any money by befooling his friends and colleagues. You will get your reply.
Number two, if you are sooooooo sure and confident about your fucking business and company, why dont you guys reveal each and every thing upfront and then beg for money. Why do you guys create all the drama first and only after getting the money reveal your true identity?

"This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.".....HOW FUNNY!!! :-D
Actually, Qnet itself is so funny with bunch of jerks running here and there, pretending to do a GREAT BUSINESS, but actually begging for money.

You mentioned about reading 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', I know the person who pretends to be the boss in front on new bakra gives a lot of gyan from this book. In fact, whole plot is based upon the content of book only.
But, My dear friend where did Mr. Kiyosaki mentioned about doing a business like yours????? It is simply related to investments and how one should make use of its money to make more money.
Anyways, these points are so stupid that they are not even worth mentioning. I leave it to you and I suggest you once again to discuss with your father and tell him that he was a chutiya that he did not do business like yours, instead he worked for day and night to give you proper education, food and other facilities.!
I love QI Group

Jan 2, 2016

FRUSTRATED PEOPLE

Hi Guys !

I have just gone through all your opinions which you have presented very nicely here ,Kudos !

You all seem to me highly frustrated & agitated of your situations in life.
Sadly,I confirm you guys don't have any present or future with any company in the entire Universe.Why I'm referring to NO future is because of a special reason which is YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FACING FAILURES ALL YOUR LIFE & NEVER TRIED TO IMPROVE ON FINDING NEW OPTIONS.
Fortunately,you were presented with the best ever option by your friends to make good money(hard earned money)
Unfortunately,you guys never visited your friends to understand the importance of creating your own system.

Every system PRESENT,you guys are already part of...people call it chain.scheme..pyramid..ponzi..& so on.But you all never noticed the fact that you are creating systems for someone else by being part of it as a call it a hard work,I call it a job insecurity.You show that we work for 8-16 hrs a day in a job..thats the biggest of crappy statement.What I call it INEFFICIENCY in your so called hard work.You are failures there too.You blame your boss,ur work,your company n so on always complain about one or other things & people in your lives.
What happens next is you switch your job from one fancy company to another .QUITTERS happen to do switch so often.

YOU guys have mentioned " MONEY IS EARNED THROUGH HARD WORK"
Probably all your lives have been deeply conditioned to work hard for money,rather money working hard for you.

Just look back at your last 2 generations,You would certainly have the answer for your so called HARD WORK.No hard feelings for my elders,yes what they did,they did it according to their MINDSET & UNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

In TODAY'S world,nearly every 2nd company has numerous cases on them,some of them were answered n some didn't,does not mean...COMPANY IS ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.Its our perception & perceptions doesn't value till it is paid for or get paid.

You have the right to write anything as per your perceptions,it doesnt value till HIGH COURT & SUPREME COURT OF INDIA GIVES ITS VALAUEBLE JUDGEMENT ON ANY OF THE FRAUDULENT TALKS YOU GUYS MENTIONED HERE.

For your understanding,I would like to bring to your notice that no charges have been approved by the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN ANY CASE SO FAR FOR LAST 8 YEARS EVER SINCE COMPANY IS RUNNING ITS BUSINESS ETHICALLY,MORALLY & HONESTLY.NO specific RULE/ACTS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO PEOPLE knowledge ever since this Respectable industry is functioning since 1978 in INDIA.

This industry can only eradicate the INEQUALITY OF INCOME in India.

ADVICE : BUY A BOOK WRITTEN BY ROBERT T KIYOSAKI, "RICH DAD POOR DAD"
I bet you guys will simply learn why you should not work hard for money rather developing ways making your money work hard for you.

I LOVE QI GROUP TO ITS CORE,IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE HELPING ME EARN LOADS & ME HELPING PEOPLE MAKING LOADS THEREBY BRINGING VALUES TO SOCIETY.

People have started loving me & my hard work for society through this wonderful group.
praveen_tejasvi

Dec 21, 2015

Do some research before joining Vihaan/QI group

All the details shared by people below are alarming call make sensible decision before you end up paying your hard earned money to these unethical people how give you all big fandas. They call you has partners but believe my words guys QNET/Vihaan pays you commission for selling the products on their website, so, you cannot be a partner but are commission agents.

Ask them about QUESTNET ENTERPRISES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED which had its existence in Chennai around 2003 and the cases that are being charged against it. They will tell you something about misrepresentation by the representative(so called partner) and that is nothing to do with company, my question to them is "In case of misrepresentation the individual should be sued not the company, but here the company has been sued under various sections". Please visit "Ministry of corporate affairs" website for more details.

Currently, they are operating by name VIHAAN DIRECT SELLING (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED in India but you will be walked through QNET websites once meeting is setup.They will take you through MCA(Ministry of corporate affairs) website to gain your confidence has to show you VIHAAN company doesn't have any cases on it till now.

I humbly request all of you to go do some search and research before you shell out your money to earn unethically.

Praveen
pavam

Dec 21, 2015

Fraud Company

Hi 2day before i got a call from my friend he told me the some story about the E-commerce
and then he forced me attend the meeting with his chutiye Boss
he has working from 2years in ameerpet . under his more than 500 people joined .
he started telling the story the same company above every one told.
showing me the big dreams in his hands
after joining myself i have join 2 more morons
they will ask 4 more Morons to joins like wise .
for every one they has to pay 85000, or 140000 packages according to package you will earn for every weak it will around 13750 -25750 that to make some amount as token and take the position(they told me according to position you get money also).
please dont trust any one because money will wont get you untill work hard in your life
easy money will get by frauds only .
he also told me for year you can earn 36000000(3.6crores )
also is it possible to earn by investing 85/1.4lacks that to one time investment.
dont trust them
sachinjain123@

Dec 10, 2015

blind faith on friend costed 2.5lac

lol.....read till end..you will surely laugh ..

small story of my experience with QNET

My conversation with my close friend:"bhai naya business start kar raha hu mai...but...abhi nai bta sakta .... ek meeting hai uske baad bta dunga."..... phr aap bologe "bhai busniess accha hia toh hume bhi btao"
next day your friend will call u "bhai maine baat kari thi mere seniour se.....hum ko 2 partner chahiye...maine tere bare me btaya....unko teri resume bohot acchi lagi.... meeting rakhi hia aaja gurgaon(delhi).
being having blind trust on that friend hum chale gae.

1st meeting summary:
aap ko apka friend koi se bhi coffee shop pe le jaega...aap sochoge ki yaha ku bthe hai ....( they dont have any office).....ab apka friend boleg "bhai sir toh abhi dusri meeting me hai vo aa rae hai thodi der me "...... tab tak apka friend apko apne seniour boss ya sir ke bare me badi badi baate btaenge vo...vo 2.5 saal se kar rae hai kaam...unhone BMW khareed li business income se ..ye vo.... apko uche uche sapne dikhaega .... itni der me sir aaenge ...hero ke tarah.... :D . apka friend ab ek butler ban jaega sir ka ......sir aap kya lenge ,coffee lau ya ice tea.....
AB ROLE START HOGA SIR YA USKE BOSS KA :- "hmmm.... mjhe btaya xyz ne apke bare me ..... vo apka cv uthaega..."hmmm.....aap ye business ku karna chahte ho.,..ye ku karna chahte ho,apke dream kya hai ,kya achieve karna chahte ho".. phr vo shure hoga apna rata rataya gyan baatna..... hum ye karnte hai vo karte hai ...luxury product hai ....bohot asaan kaam hai ..jo jo upar comments me hai vo smae gyan mjhe bhi bata..word to word same...... " puri baat btane ke baad aap se puchega ki are u willing to do it.... tab tak apke dimag me 5crore ka figure apke sar chad chuka hoga....aap bologe yes..... phr bolega baki details apko 2nd meeting me btaenge..... investment 2.5 lac hai ...to ek kaam karo 10% of 2.5 lac as a token money aap deposite kara do apke friend ko..... and he will leave the next moment .

aap next day apne friend ke acc. me 25000 amount transfer kar doge.....aap usse kuch puchna chahoge toh vo bolega sab next meeting me btaya jaega..i ma not allowed to disclose the financials as this is business model. even aapko name tak nai btaenge company ka...... (are u serious).......

ab apka friend roz apko phone karke bolega ki bhai funds arrange ho gae ..coz meeting usi hisab se arrange hogi..sir bohot busy hai ......aap bhi sochna chalu kar doge ki apka friend sirf apke lie itna pain le raha hai toh hum bhi thoda jaldi kare...apka blind trust apke friend ke upar apko negative sochne hi nai dega....aap 2.5 lac arrange karna chalu kar dete ho....being a middle class person aap ke lie 2.5 lac bohot badi baat hai .....but still aap apne friend pe blind trust karte ho toh aap sochoge ki apka friend apke lie galat thodi sochega.....
now u have arranged funds ..aap call karke apne frnd ko bolega ki ho gya arrange paise..... ab apka frnd bolega ki mia baat kar leta hu sir se...and within 2-3 hours apko bolega ki arrange ho gai meeting tu fix time pe aa jaana..bhai late mat hona ..sir bohot bohot bohot busy hai...

aap sab arrange karke meeting me pohochte ho .... apka friend apko milega and phr se coffee shop le jaega ..... strange.... thodi der baad sir aaenge...... and phr apka friend butler ban jaega....sir aap kya lenge .... lol....jo apka friend apke eyes me itna respectful hai vo ab ek butler ban ke reh jaega :P

ab aap sab puchna chalu karoge......apko ab vo rata rataya gyan bata jaega.....ditto jo upar comment me likha hia ..... last me apse pucha jaega are you in..if yes than abhi neft kar dijiye hatho hath....common man......hume sochne toh do ghar jake...but no...hatho hath....... company ka naam bhi thodi der phle hi btaya jaega....

lets say aapne ha kar dia and amount de dia un logo ko....
ab vo apke gale milenge ..khush ho jaenge ..apko bolenge "ye tumhari life ka sabkse accha dicission hai ".... ab aap ghar aate ho khush hoke ki yes.....mai weekly 10 lac earn karunga..... i am a millionior...crorepati....

now the best part start....google..... company name .... and you would be like .... "ohhhh shit...ye kya hai ...." next sec aap apne frnd ko call karoge ...and vo ek hi baat bolte rahega "bhai tension na le ...ye same questions mere bhi dimag me aae the ..but believe me ......tune bas SEARCH kia hai but maine RESEARCH kia hai ..company 18 years se kaam kar rai hai ..and aaj bhi india me hai ...fake hoti toh bhag jati india chod ke " you would be like yar kahi fas toh nai gae...... within 2 days aap confirm ho jaoge ki boss aap fas gae and ab apko kamana hai toh apko bhi kisi ko bakra banana padega jaise aap bane ho.....
ab aap ko bhi apne kisi close friend ka trust todna padega ...uske hard earned money ko aise scam me invest karane padenge...and boss invest nai bol sakte ise..invest means any money invested for a return...but boss isme paise aaenge uska percentage .002453% hai ...... !! strange na...but this is mathamatically calculated by many people ..u can search on google about it.

so its simple my friends..... apke friend ne apka trust toda and aapko bakra banaya ....ab apko kamana hai toh aapko bhi kisi apke close friend ya relative ko bakra bana padega and zindagi bhar uski nazro me girna padega....!!

So please dont trust such scheme......money can only be earned by hard work only.

coming to my story....mai fas gya tha is me ..... but due toh little inteligence..maine sat ko meeting rakhwai thi evening me and cheaque dia tha un logo ko...jisse hume company ke bare me padne ka mauka mil gya ...and i am very lucky ki humare hard earned money dubne se bach gya.....

bas mai itna kehunga ki "aisa paisa jo apne close relatives ko pagal bana ke mile vo kisi kaam ka nai ....if u have ethics and some morals..... and if you are ok to fool them than its ok with u....... ab hume jis friend ne reach kia tha jisko hum itna trust karte the vo humari nazro me gir chuka hai ......

easy moeny toh ek 10gm ka packet bhi idhar se udhar karke bhi kamaya ja sakta hai aur saalo tak hard work karke bhi..... decision is yours aap kaise kamana chahte ho.....!!

ragh.srinivas@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2015

QI or Q Net group of company - Fraud

QI Group - fraud & no company
This company QI operating out of CCD's (Garuda Mall / RNZ infinite mall), no description of the product they are selling .Team leaders only creating artificial hype by showing that big names of bollywood and corporate world are associated with the company and making money.When you walk to the CCD there the show people are busy doing business, making calls and sitting with pen and paper.They show you chances of earning as much as 40 crores in 4 to 5 years time, by devoting 2 hrs daily.They stress on being and thinking into the category of 3% people of the world who own 97% of the wealth.They ask you WHY you want to earn money and seldom talk about how you are going to do it. All they say is that everyone will help you out in selling products and taking your closest friends to invest and become a partner of company.They say they have excellent products which sells by itself. Then they give you a picture of earning millions in a year and ask you how much you think is an amount you will think of investing to start the business.Then they say its 2.5 lacs and you need to arrange the same by earliest so that you don't lose the opportunity to be part of the referral income. As if daily so many guys are becoming part of the chain. At the end when the figure tht u may require time to arrange n all...they say to at-least pay 30K and book your place...and wen they find out tht you may think n all...they create a picture where senior members as introduced by them...try to convince you by saying to shell out 10k then n there to book your place...its an utter shame and a cheap scam..all made up...any person having his foot on the ground and eyes n ears open can make that out.They are jst desperate to cough money out of u ...also they accompanied by beautiful girls to attract you & take immediate decision. Be smart, there are better things in life than to make a foolish decision with the sole objective of get rich soon...Its not only about losing the money...its about being a fool at the end of the day...I made a decision and saved myself...Choice is yours...I write this blog bcoz i m an indian and i value all my friends hard earned money, time and mental peace of mind.
RS
ishaq.mohammed

Nov 4, 2015

QI - e-Business

BEWARE OF QI (e-Business) - SAME EXPERIENCE with SAME SCRIPT - HYDERABAD, KUKATPALLY

Dear Friends
*****************************************************************************************
DO RESEARCH BEFORE U PAY
WE CAN BECOME RICH ONLY BY WORKING HARD CHOOSING A RIGHT PATH AND
PLEASE THINK TWICE / THRICE BEFORE THINKING ABOUT EASY MONEY.(Money never comes easily), (as I know))

Yesterday upon my Friends call , I went to find a job in Hyderabad, Kukatpally (UCO Bank's building, Temple street, housing board, , Hyderabad). My friend introduced me with a person in that office (Obviously office has no name). Many youngsters were sitting there, I don't know what they were doing. That person told me that many IT PROFESSIONALS are working in this online business by leaving their jobs in TCS, Microsoft, etc. (Oh REALLY!!!!)
Then he started talking about his Senior (BOSS), Who worked in TCS and left his job as to make money in e-business. He tried to create much hype about his senior(BOSS) saying that he will be busy all the time, its very difficult to get his appointment,...........................But (to my surprise) I can meet him/get his appointment immediately (WOW HOW LUCKY I WAS / WHAT A JOKE)

He took me to his Senior's cabin. He asked me about me, my job, Family, and ................. SAVINGS. Then he started talking about his career, no-savings life and tried to gain my confidence. After the motivational drama, he said that I can make lot of money in e-business. He didn't even tell the name of the company / kind of work I have to do, But he asked me : If i can earn about 50k/month then how much i will invest.
When I asked about the business products/ job role/ he said nothing but asked me to come along with at least 70k within 3 days to know all the the details.
Just I came out of there. and and asked my friend about the company, he said that he paid 3 lacs and got user name /password But he doesn't know about the work/(or not ready to reveal anything) again he said that he is getting good income. How is it possible. When he doesn't know how to work , then how can he earn. I asked the same question to my friend then he suggested me to pay the amount and believe them then I will become rich....

I DID NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THEM AND I WILL NOT PAY IN FUTURE

If I get any more details about them , then I will post here.

Mohammed
Satayamev Jayate

Oct 19, 2015

Coffee of Rs 2.5 Lac & time 4 hrs

Hi Everyone,

I gone through the above comments, i had the same experience guyz, the same place CCD, then they asked me 3 questions??? The second one was the finance part, they asked me to invest 2.5 lacs atleast either from bank for personal loan or else to swipe my credit card to purchase their products like health care products, tour packages, jewellery, etc. to get the QI membership. They were so keen about to know my bank details. They given me so many examples of successful entrepreneurs like Ambanis, Ratan Tata and so on.

when i start reading this forum I am actually shocked, i mean how my experience can be similar as others had. But anyways what my motive is to write a blog here is - I dont know how QI group and its agents are trustworthy or not. One thing is running in my mind that how they people can judge me in a single meeting that i am the next rock star and i should trust them and i should take a loan for more than 2 lacs, i mean how logical is this? We just ordered a coffee and they told me the same as above script written by so many people, then they start telling me that i am the next rock star or i should trust them and i should purchase some of their products worth rs 2 to 8 lac min to max. Am i fool? Rather to know about my passion or my capablities they were showing their trust on me and they were so confident about me. I mean how anyone can force me to take loan because they trust me.

If they really really trust you na then ask them are they willing to pay money on behalf of you? i am telling you they wont even going to call you again.

Try these things you will surely get an answer:

1) If there is some business kinda thing then person will look your skills, abilities, strength etc...rather than your salary, bank or credit card details.
2) They will not disclose the things with you soon they will take their time to make you prepare for instant on boarding in their team with the investment of lacs rupees.
For a transparent partnership every partner needs time to think about the pros & cons which involves in the business but i am telling you they will try to avoid this time frame thing and wont let you , you can see that these people are very restless. what they told me that this position is very good and they are about to close it asap.

Anyways i shared the things which happened with me and what i am thinking now.... so guyz i just wanted to say that Trust on you rather Trust anyone.

All the very best!
monty9186

Oct 19, 2015

QI Frauds

Hi Friends,

This weekend only i met to one of these agents and to my surprise i could relate word by word to whatever is written above. Its all so true and these guys mentioned that they are working in IT and they are planing to leave their job and all. My frend is trapped with this and she asked me to come and attend. I can assure you about one thing that this company and the people here are fraud, they are no different then speak asia and the other frauds like them. Dont even waste you r time even if the person who is recommending you for the same is your best friend. They will boast a lot about that his relative got him interested him to this business and he is some bloody country head and all whose income was 1Cr annually. Guys please dont fall for this trap, they are all fake. The moment i told him that my dad is Asst Director CBI, his face turned pale. So please stay out of this shit.

Goodluck!!
Santoshpg

Oct 17, 2015

Qi net cheating people

Exaclty as told by the person below the words told to me are like the script below. For me, the disease part is not there and they put new idea like she had lots of loans and all and she and husband are planning to settle without doing any job...

The person will say they worked in IT like 8-10 year, I was bluffing bluffing and she told yes yes.
From that I know if at all IT, maximum a call center person..
As my face seemed changing red, as the business thing changed from partnership to MLM(Multilevel marketing), she told, if you are OK only we will continue..

As the friend who referred me is a close one i didn't barge out and waited till she finished the preaching

See, the concept is ok and please read a blog by guruprasad (search in google) and he conveys the message excellent
They say their model is dependent on geometric progression, 2^2,2^3 etc and would be successful, but guru clearly explains why this chain will end eventually. after some stage, you need to have full earth population to suffice the stage and there it will end. By the time it will reach you, maximum 2-3 stages will remain and only primary stage guys will earn like hell and others are left with a 3.5-4 lakh loan..

So, I told I will let them know and left as a token amount of 20,000 was asked.
There were 2 stupid guys managed at same time by a joy/Joseph I saw paying 20,000 each and I couldn't say anything to them... Money is gone...

And my prev experience I didn't tell them

My brother like friend was running a game cafe and was pretty successful. His mother invested something like 50,000 and she got 1.5 lakh back. Instead of stopping and enjoying what she got, she put all gold and everything and put near to 10 lalh again and this time she got till 2 lakhs and company broke..
8 lakh loss.I still remember him selling the shop and pc and consoles to pay off the debt

Then only one thing I gained from the session was the idea of direct franchising (they told its not good) something like Starbucks and not using virtual things at all.
Called some buddies up and I think we can co ordinate the family members also and can get a big brand franchise, and later new-new ones...

If nothing happens also, bitch please ,I am getting 7CTC
Logical guy

Oct 6, 2015

QI -Modus Operandi- Beware

This happened to me when my ex-colleague called and mentioned about nice opportunity in e-commerce where he has doing extremely well and looking for few members/colleagues to join his team. he is suggested my name and his manager wants to meet me only on fixed day and fixed schedule so that one thinks he is busy and genuine.

Few points to be noted.

1. These guys wont meet you in their office- This people will meet you at CCD, KFC(public place) etc.
After reaching their they will say my boss is doing so well he had very nice job fantastic salary left his job for this as he sees its very big opportunity and within couple of years he has turned water into wine.

2. Now the Gyan Guru arrives for teaching.
-He would ask you about your self, your family background, who is decision maker at home
-Now he would why you want to do business. you may reply for money, success he would again ask the same question why you want to join them same answer in a different way. he would say he is not satisfied and you have to be more passionate , enthusaiatic about work
-For success he would tell you have to spend couple of hours daily for this work might be whole day on weekend.
-Now he would start preaching his gyan how he was facing difficulty in life. His dad died from cancer and he wont have money for medical expenses so he thought he would become successful so this kids wont face the same problem. He would touch emotionally. Its a Psychological impact where they try to emotional attach you.
-One this is done they would project bigger name like Ambani, Tata and how these guys become successful they took some risk.

3. Guru's Lesson
-He would tell you about the company establishment
-their e-eCommerce platform where around 400 products are available for trading which doesn't require product to be sold product sells itself.
-Products are of different categories including tour, FMCG Electronic but none of the brand would be mentioned by them.
-MAD(Marketing and Advertising Costs) they would emphasize on these concept as these product wont have advertising expenses so these are cheaper so revenues saved from advertising is shared amongst its partners.

4. Trap begins.
Now they will start about how you have to bring 2 members and they have to bring 2 members and so on. on every member introduced you will get Rs.2000 and your superior and above them the smae amount will be remitted. After few months you cna earn in lakhs and after 5 years you might reach to 5 crore mathematically.
For this structure or platform where some one has to buy from you have to create a platform wherin your user id would be assigned and ultimately incentives will be transfered.
They will plot few diagrams, restate few slogans about motivation, money and so on. will focus on huge lumpsum amout you could receive after 5 years

5. Membership/ partnership or to call it as to become a fool fee.
They would ask for fee which he is very less that is 3.5 lakh which you can easily recover in a month or two.
If you dont have money they will suggest you to get a loan on your credit card which they recommened me on the spot.
They will provide you concern person for personal loans

Few things why to you should run away from them:
-In all these 2 and 2.30 hrs these people wont even ask you for water they would be continuously blabbering.so how you cna trust some one who talks about lakhs crores and wont give you sip of water.
-They wont even mention their product neither e-eCommerce platform in these period but will try to get as much money from you with a smile.(Dont take your credit card).
- If the product is too good and gets its consumer so why they need us for membership fee?
- How could one invest money in a business without project framework within couple of hours.

I am just trying to convey a message through this platform just to aware people so that these cons wont dupe them.
Just a message to QI Group its hard earned money please don't cheat innocent poeple by showing them big dream and cutting their pockets.
1988sunilpatel

Sep 8, 2015

QI investment

I also invested around 20000 and agent now pressurize me to ful payment but after that I was thinking whether this is fraud or not can any one help me? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Vishal1234

Aug 22, 2015

Qnet - just want your money

One of my friend is involved in this. He used to talk big things 2 years back. I will leave the job. My annual income will be my monthly income in few months. Two years passed nothing happened. Its not that he did not worked hard in these years. He really worked hard. I saw him. Going here and there and taking meetings. But nothing happened as promised by Q net. He got some thousands of ruppees but not lakhs as promised. Main faliure of Q net is the amount of initial investment they demand - lakhs of ruppees. In India no one is comfortable in this. Some people also don't have it. In this way, q net itself restricts its market. You may be able to convince people on every other logic but not on money part. That's the biggest drawback of this company. And sir why do you call it as business and money as investment. Simply beacause its more attractive. You can simply call it as a membership fees and you need to make more members in chain. You give so big names to things as if some one has become Ambani at first instance. You just play with phsycology and dreams of people. Nothing more than that. I request you not to encourage people to take loans for your membership fees. Don't play with the lives of people. Don't create problems for them. In India, most of the people struggle with basic necessities of life. Don't get them in more problem by taking loans.

You make people believe that you will recover it. If someone is not able to make members than you will say you are not doing hardwork. It all depends on you. He will not able to make members easily. Your model itself shows a big faliure in it. When you demand lakhs of ruppes on first instance. How will he be able to convince people for money or taking loans. Before taking money you will help him. After everything will depend on self help. These corporates just suck the blood of people and enjoy. I really wish that this q net should get banned in India also. So that people can be saved.
suresoni

May 24, 2015

QI group - Qnet etc

Guys...similar stuffs happened to me yesterday in Starbucks cafe, these guys identified me from far place like Pune and planned a high profile meeting/proposal..bla bla....thankfully I myself is a finance/mktg guy make so may other convince about .....my own dream (off course quality services/products). During meeting, I could convince them that they are biggest fool and also searched wrong guy. Asked so many weird yet logical questions.

My mind went off when they didn't offer a cup of coffee and when I asked that the cafe guys are watching us, should order something, he told me to go and take what u feel comfortable, he doesn't need any. Big idiot i was...and ass he was..he lost his customer first (non professional people) ....i immediately thought of f**king his time and make him irritate and realise that enough of making this shit.....bombed so many straight Q. We parted with leaning. For him - dont call any one without making initial assessment about person...and for me...it was ....dont get drive away for any tempted meeting without knowing person or opportunity first...whatever big it is....... to my surprise that guy (pune wala) told me to get your family (spouse/father) along for better understanding. F***cker he was.....i lost my money time weekend...n fun...in this HOT summer.......guys...learn from us..and spread this eswaran shivkumar's fraud story....to all social media
i for innocent

May 12, 2015

QNET is absolutely a scam

One more article to share

i for innocent

May 12, 2015

An Another SCAM QNET

QI aahhh..I would like everyone to know what exactly they tell, talk shit , waste your time and in the end you realise your are sitting with professional beggars all time losers and bunch of idiots who all have lost dignity want to earn money without doing anything.

It started with one of my close friends husband who is part of this multilevel marketing he was trying get in touch to me consistently finally when he came to know I am a guy who is looking for starting a business of own he came up with this approach.

He started with we are having some big expansion plans in Mumbai for which we require business partners
Me: I dont have any relevant experience I am an IT professional without any E commerce marketing experience.

He: No issues come up with open mind I will give your reference to my senior and let him know your are interested of doing business of your own blaah blaah blahh.....also don’t forget to bring Pan card, passport , debit & credit copies
Me: Okay kool will see (In my mind : Why would anybody requires debit credit card copies ??)

He: ( on call after some days ) My senior soon will be arriving in mumbai your are so lucky to me him f2f etc etc..
Me : okay when where , whats his name ?

He : name is Yazad Kasad he was Radio mirchi's regional manager left his job now drives BMW already started business in Gujarat now looking to expand in Mumbai you can meet him only on sat 7 , sun 3 & 7, bring all the required documents
Me : will be their @ sat 7

Now the venue is R city mall I was their around 6 and after waiting for almost half and shouting back here comes the guy (He).
He will try to make you emotional talking about your family problems, how your mother & father raised you facing difficulties in life , so how do you think you can repay them ? By doing the current job is it possible to achieve your dream blaah blaah

what he is trying to is he is washing out your brain & doping you with all the dramatic things so you will speak the same shit in front of his senior on which I turned my ass I spoke totally opposite.

Here is the conversation which I had with the great “Yazad Kasad Sir” ohh my goodness I am obliged : D :D ROFL :D :D
Venue : Mocha R city mall
Four people on table Yazad Kasad , Rohan (Dark guy for nodding head & giving serious looks) , he (one who introduced me) and myself.
YK: tell me about yourself
Me: gave him some details about myself, education, degrees etc..
YK: that I can see in your resume what I want to know is about yourself
Me : again told same stuff but in a different way (which he understood very well this time:D:D)
YK: Why you want to do business ?
Me: general reasons earn money, make family members happy, live a luxurious life blaah blaah
YK: Yeeh toh kissi airre gare ko pucha toh who bhi wahi bolegaa main tumhe kyu luuuh ??
Me: Till the time you will not tell me what is the business , what are you offering me , how I can give you specific reasons.
YK : I can’t see the burning desire in you ?
Me: I will and can show burning desire in my work but first tell me what is your business what you guys do ?
YK : It’s not important to know how it’s important to know why , when you know why you have to do bushiness when you will get that burning desire in you then you will achieve it anyhow.
Me: okay
YK: have you ever thought how can you achieve your dreams how can you repay to your parents What all things you will do for this ? if you are good with what you are doing right now you are free to leave …
Me: Yes I am looking out for a good opportunity as you saying you have one but again I would love to know what is your idea?
YK: you dont know what you know , you think you may know everthing but you don’t know anything still you don’t know lot of things blaah blaah
Me : In my mind (I heard only know & don’t know what the hell is wrong with you !! you fool)
YK: So are you a Decision maker How can you well you can take a decisions if it’s a financial one ? we require a person on board who can take decisions on his own ? can you take loan of 5 lakhs?
How much time you can give for business?
Me: its depends on what kind of decisions I have to make if it’s a big financial decision I have to talk to my elderly’s in my house. I can work on weekend’s
YK: I am taking you as partner here you can’t make decisions and it’s not the business done on weekends
Me : then I can give my 2 hrs daily
YK : See the main investment here is time not money also I have lots of investors but I want serious people who can give in time and efforts ..
Me: then I am ready to put in double efforts but tell me what is the business and if you have investors then why you want my money ?
YK: Do you know about intial capital & working capital ? have you ever talked to any businessman before ?
Me : No never got an opportunity you’re the first one
Now when I see the clock its already more than an hour still he has not spoken a single word about product, e commerce company , business what I am supposed to do just he is talking bullshit unnecessary things and wasting my time and his energy.

YK: I ask you again why do you want to do a business ? I can’t see that burning urge in you.
Me: Tell me the business first then I can actually think about it

YK : this is the final time I am asking you why you want to do business or why should I hire you ?
Me : I gave all the reasons already what exactly you want to hear

Folks I have tried my best to put as much as I can on paper but the most important thing I would like all of you to know is do not give them a single penny of yours because when the great Yazad Kasad was really helpless in convincing me he was asking for 20 to 30 grand’s on the table.
So this shameless creatures just want your money which you have earned from your everyday job, talent, efforts please be aware from this bunch of bastards and don’t be a scapegoat to them.
Moreover please post on blogs and social sites the similar incidents you might gone through atleast we can make people aware and save them from making a wrong move.
I went with the minset of making them realise they cant fool around everyone and get easy money was more then happy to see them frustrated & helpless :D :D :D....haa haaa
akash786

Apr 7, 2014
qigroup
After my friend took me through all these session over the weekend. I have gone through the website, www.qigroup.com over the last 2 days. But you cannot see your product on offer unless he/she goes through your member id.

why dont they advertise it openly in the media? Show adds in Tv and newspaper?

If this business is open to all. Why not have session in groups? What is the critera? Just close friends and school friends because you could win their confidence easily? When i said that my friend would accompany me, Why was I told that there is only one position open and that is for you! Why one to one that too with close mates? Just because 2 people will ask you more cross questions?

What is the need to insist in investing at such short notice? I think a company who makes this much money in billions would not be looking for new partners to invest within a days time without even consulting someone about it.

Why meetings are held in CCD's and places like Capitol Hill to tell the whole idea, not in QI offices ?What credibility does this company have? Is it Fortune 500? The approach is way too suspicious and confusing.

Why company has changed its name so many times since inception. Is there a guarantee that it wont over the next few years?

I consulted to my cousin about this and he said he underwent an exactly similar process along with a close friend. they repeat same stories again and again during business idea. HOW or WHY? Your ideology of 95% Why and 5% How would not change the importance of How just because one of your senior members stresses on it. I can give you more legible examples to make you believe, "how" is equally important than "why"!!! Why you insist on explaining the HOW part of business AFTER investing the money & being so confusing when asked about it? You jusr reply bakk saying :My senior partner wil discuss with you... Bhai milkar baat karte hein". Good ideas strike one's mind in one go! It does not require meetings to convince somebody. Its a pure commission based system, No different!

Here is my take on this -
One, I cannot compromise being social and cannot compromise when it comes to spending time with my family.

Two, when there are other modes of earning I would rather invest in a business/property where the initial investment also stays with me rather than giving away hard earned money to a business which I doubt has credibility with the expectation that it would yield me quick money and benefits.

Three, as of now I am not in search of some quick money but some day if required be then being an engineer I am capable enough to take up other projects/assignments in the queue(using my skill set) (at my wish whenever I want) (that too without any initial investment) and work upon them(at my will) (work from home) over the weekend and trust me it could earn me good money. Moreover I will be more satisfied as I would be working on something I love to do and at the same time I would be able to give more time to my family as well.

All the best to people involved in this. I respect your business and I understand it fetches you good returns. Appreciate your hardwork and time you put in. People talkkingg good about it are quite at the top in the chain and good luck, I wish you keep earning even more in the times to come! But I am really not willing to join this at the cost of spending my entire weekend searching for and convincing a fellow to join my chain so that I could get secure returns asap on my initial investment and definitely you are trapped and you can't leave the business unless you atleast recover your own money. "Time is money" you are right but money can't buy you everything. If I talk about my friend's senior boss who was holding the session with me, his daughter was missing his dad's time and missing an extra hug, It was evident! She was trying to catch hold of her dad and was interrupting again and again. I really do not need to answer Why? I felt really sorry for the little girl. I can't compromise on this part! You only see the plus of your business bcoz you are into it, But a new investor would also peep deeply into the minuses. And I recommend, one looks into the pros and cons of this business from all angles before he/she invests!
abhi@92

Mar 18, 2015

Wake up Guyz

Hey all... i was just laughing while reading out the above all blogs...
1) some one said..people were explaining the business in such way....not going for any advertisement....no office & all......
Listen !! Guy..i m not a part of this industry or company called Qnet....But i m fond of Network marketing industry...The potential of industry is incredible if you really want to understand it...go for deep research..research the contribution of this industry in current economic & what would be in future...

* If we only talk about India..currently 7200 cr industry ...and would be 64000 cr by 2024....Is it stupid thing for u...
No body is dragging u into this industry forcibly ....In daily life..u buy goods...promote unknowingly the things on facebook or other SNS site ...even do promotion through Word of Mouth...but if you do the same thing in Qnet or any other network marketing company and you get paid..then u call it 'SCAM/FRAUD' ...wake up guyz....bacchapana choro...

* If Shahrukh khan says...plz use this shampoo..use this car..use this paint...have u ever seen him to use the same...never....then why don't u call him fraud..bcoz he selling the goods without personally using it...even he doesn't know the effect & side effect of same..but he is selling for money...

* In the other hands, If representative of company like Qnet etc asks you to use their goods even they use the same before promoting..the u guyz call them Qnet...U r moron...Not Qnet or Network marketing...

* Network marketing saves the MAD(Marketing Advertisement Cost) on their products and pay the same amount to representative as compensation plan..Is it fraud /Moron, answer me???

* Again u guyz r asking about Office etc : Guyz if network marketing industry also carries the office & meeting room like other industry & organization...so, what's a difference between both. In this industry, everything is virtual no need to any representative to go office or meeting room for business..they can globally do the same thing without any barrier...
We divide the Network marketing industry into 2 parts
1) Retail :Modicare, Hindustan unilever , Maxlife insurance, elkem, Tupper ware .....
2) Retail/Binary: Qnet etc

Both the types of company definitely manage the ware house, franchise office etc for official work...but they really don't need to manage the office for their representative...it would be boundation for them....Talk about freedom..work freely from any place ..is it also scam ???

* Today we are having an opportunity to join easily such huge industry....i can give u written guarantee..After a decade maximum...people will run to join it..but we will get there competition and lack of opportunity like IT industry or other traditional Industry
moneywell

Feb 26, 2015

Wow

Wow you people are really stupid lol unbelievable how spiteful people can, nobody is obligating nobody into joining the business..if u think it's a scam shut up and go back to your job that after 1 month u dont have any savings whatsoever, do u think Richard Branson would be stupid enough to cooperate with Qnet don't u think his lawyers have done more research than all you morons, or Manchester City has a firm of lawyers!! do u think they wouldn't have been able to tell that it's a scam? You people are so stupid unbelievable only to the spiteful people i just cannot take this.
priya143

Feb 24, 2015

TO JOIN or NOT

Hi Guys,

As I am also known to this company. SO one of my friend is advising me to get involve in this business. SO Please suggest I should Join or not and if Yes, What Investment I should get start.

Please Reply ASAP!!!

Unknown
Brownie

Feb 3, 2015

Need sugession to join dis business or not

Can i connect over email too if you prefer that to people who have actually tried this and had a bad experience. Am asking because I have been approached for this as well and want to get my facts based on people who have actually tried and not found it working or found it to be a scam. just want to know if it is legal
Neutral at this point
Brownie

Feb 3, 2015

need Suggession to join cnet or not

Today i met 2 guys who explained exactly wt is told in above comments. I just want to know if this business is legal.
QnetFraud

Nov 21, 2014

QNET is scam with highly trained cheaters

I also victim of QNET scheme.
We people should post the QNET people details(Who cheated us) in FB. And post the( Beware HE/SHE is in QNET) on their FB.
So that remaining people get saved.

Qnet people if you think you are right file a reverse case. Then we see who is right.

Untill that don't post.
gds_22

Oct 8, 2014

QNET is not scam..people are

dear fellow readers,

i totally agree with your experiences and exactly same happened to me. couple of bastards met me and tried to brain wash me.

how can someone ask person to bring money and say start doing business and that too without telling abt products or business model. i saw news on tv about scam. so i refrained.

one day i met another gentleman. and he explained everything to me. company, products, business model, compensation model n all. So i decided to take that risk.not risk because i have now 2 swiss watches and one travel plan. so i started this biz.

now i can proudly say, those bastards are scam, those dick heads are the ones who made this business into money circulation scheme.

guys, trust me, i have used products and those are amazing.

the only reason why people are hunting and making other people fool. i joined this after seeing every business aspect.

yes, it is referral model. but if it is done with companys code and ethics...i dont see any problem with it. if i cant do it still i have 3 good products.
Innocentcreature

Sep 19, 2014

The biggest fraudulent company ever

I do not have much time to write about the rascals/scoundrels/IRs running this company but in few words I would like to mention below:

Its a giant fraudulent business model and a serious threat against the interests of citizens of India. Its not only money that you loose but you loose friends, relatives and other good people, when they get to know the reality of such fraudulent schemes............, who put money into it based on your trust and faith.

So guys please beware and raise your voice against them.

HDFC Bank - HDFC Bank — Debit Card Fraud
    Hello Sir, I am Sachin Ingale. Customer of...
    Mochi Shoes - tearing of shoes only within an hour...!!!No repair or...
    I brought a pair of loafers for Rs3000/- and I had only...
    Government hospital - taking charge of deliveries
    Govt hospital is need and a hope of poor peoples , but...
    Canara Bank - user id locked
    Help sir I am Basant Bhatt sir unfortunately my user id...
    Dr.abrol panchkarma and research center - My contract with wrong updates
    Such a froud mr.sumit sharma who signed contract fr one yr...
    Passport Seva - Error in Pin Code
    Dear Sir, My previous address was in UK. When I am...
    Ringing Bells - Refund of money
    Hi, I tried to place an order with ringing bells on...
    Passport Seva - Error in Pin Code
    Dear Sir, My previous address was in UK. When I am...
    Reliance WI POD - RE: Brand new device Not working
    Dear Sunny, Our customer service team has informed us...
    Airtel - money deducted