QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

AgainstPonzySchemes

Sep 27, 2016

QNET

Below are the seminars which misguide people

Please dont get fooled by this!!
AgainstPonzySchemes

Sep 26, 2016

QNET

Giving you an idea on how the seminars are conducted and people are trapped

Please dont get trapped in these!!!
pranjali.yadav

Sep 25, 2016

QNET SCAM IN ALL CITIES

Hi Guys,

Below are the peoples who are making fool to join peoples in QNET.

Recently they went dubai with there own money and telling other peoples we went international trip through business.

If below guys are call you ask then how much you earn and check there credit cards and debit cards also.

They went dubai by spending 70k to 80k

There is no business conference meeting in dubai.

Please be aware there below peoples.Before trust them.

Monica Jagga 9021310978 TCS ,PHASE 3 PUNE

Vinayak Kamat
Sheela Kamat
Spartans1

Sep 21, 2016

Qnet is the curse of humanity

Qnet people has crossed all the boundaries, they are most unethical and cheated person who doesn't have any family moral. the person who can't do in his/her life joined Qnet to earn money in wrong way.all the victims should be united and write about it on social media.the more you share the more people would aware about it and will be save from this money sucking scams.

Sep 21, 2016

Need Qnet refund

Hello!

Please help me in getting my refund. I have been trapped in business from 22nd April, 2016.
I have refused to do business the next day, 23rd April, 2016, but my referral, Bhagyashree Pravin Kanse, did not even tell me that I can get refund if I approach company within 30 Days. I need my refund back. Please help me.

email - ajinkyaingole2@gmail.com
Mb - +91 8237437380

(Pune victims please contact me)
gds_22

Direct Selling in India

yes, Govt has published guidelines to comply with. All companies who operating through networking model need to register within 90 days. Direct selling is industry and Network Marketing is as distribution model. ( ex. FMCG is industry and e-commerce is distribution model )

please go through below news

company is good but still problem with people always remain.

Qnet Refund

Hi All,

I was also trapped in this business by an ex colleague of mine ,later when i realized what it was in reality, i demanded for refund ,to which i was denied. but , I escalted to their top management and after 6 months of working around, finally received my refund.

If anyone needs my help, i am ready to work with them with all the contacts and email addressess.

There was also a notification issued in several newspapers by Qnet stating to provide names of all the IRś who have cheated without providing the entire background of the business. Email address is info@qnetindia.in please send your queries to this email address.

Refund

Hello! I have been fooled by Bhagyashree Kanse (Pune) - 8605008836. in the Qnet Business. I have been told its a e-commerce based business and with earning potential of 5 crores. This lady never told me about anything before I gave her money. she just asked me to trust her and fooled me by portraying wrong and fake things. I have given 4,45,000 INR to her on 22nd of April 2016, the next day I got to know its a pure MLM chain and that time itself I told her, I don't want to enter into this and I want my money back. Till now I haven't got my money back and she is just pressurizing me with her contacts. Please help me.

Need Qnet refund

Hello!

I have been fooled by Bhagyshree Kanse (Pune) - 8605008836, in the Qnet scam. This lady has taken 4,45,000 INR from me on 22nd April, 2016. telling me, that its a e-commerce Business. I have been telling her since the next day, the day when I got to know its a MLM chain, that I don't want to do such kind of fooling business and I want my money back. Till date I haven't got my money back. Please help me.
Silpa.desai

QNET FRAUD WENT DUBAI TO MAKE FOOL WHEN THEY CAME BACK INDIA

Hi All,

Be aware these QNET fraud peoples.
Now they traveled DUBAI from there won money and they will call you from DUBAI.
then they will tell you in a year went two times international trip.
Your reply how
then they will tell i am doing business i will tell you when i came back.

Guys, be aware these cheeting peoples.
avoid these peoples.

Ask once if they will tell u i am doing businees join with me ask him/her how much you earn show me your account and credit card statement
18srikanth

Is Qnet going to be legalised in India

HI Atul Gupta Ji and my friends, Is Qnet going to be legalised in india. As i have few friends who are in this business and it is running in hyderabad without any ban. Mt friends who are in this business are saying that the central govt. is going to legalize this business in india and after this they will be restrictions in doing this business and it will reach to 7000 crores etc. Can you please confirm is it true or not.
Atul Gupta

Refund and Complaint against Qnet process

Be ready to fight against QNET/VIHAAN and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND PROCESS and COMPLAINT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID and products receipts first. Both will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong by your friend/upline then first send email to Qnet customer support with copy of Pan Card and ask them to update your email id first. Qnet will confirm you updation of your email id. Then call Qnet support and ask your product purchase details.
2. Send a cancellation mail for both products and IR ID to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****" provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
global.support@qnet.net
Eva.sin@qnet.net
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and send to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 20-30 working days for the refund to be processed by Qnet.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update. QNET Numbers are :
9900060061,62,64,68-Veronika
9900060605,9148149320Jasvinder
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment. Better go for Money transfer to your account, then you have to send a scanned copy of your cancelled account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after 30 days are over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place. File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW DELHI both to fight against QNET. Do not sign any affidavit asked by your uplines to give back your money.
indian 1234

qnet refund

hello everyone

please dont join qnet it is the biggest fraud of all time . for any help and for refund help contact on 9927047477
roopayadav123

Sep 15, 2016

Qnet Scam

My name is Roopa. I am also a victim of this scam, I invested in June, 2014. It was through an old colleague that I was introduced into this scam. I believed her completely and took a loan for 3 lakhs. I already had a car loan and it was very hard for me to manage both with the salary I was on. I literally scarified my basic necessities to get into this shit. But at the very beginning I understood it was not what they projected it to be. I could not force myself into cheating more people, like I was cheated.

I requested a refund, my only mistake was I did not go through the policies back then, due to some personal issues I could not follow up and keep a track. But finally the response was that “its too late for refund”

Recently after so many people reporting the scam, it has been highlighted. Through your post I understood you could get the refund of this money. Now in my case it has already been more than 1 year. Could you please give me any guidance/process or any info you have or any contact that could help me get a refund. You could reach me at roopayadav123@gmail.com

I appreciate all your help & time. And I’ll look forward to see your reply soon.

Thank you!

Roopa
phone9102

Sep 15, 2016

Reply to Tarrran

Dear Tarrran,

Your friend is making you fool. It can be done for free also. And even if he done that by paying then:
You can ask your friend that "you can apply for refund in this case". Since, you have mentioned that he done that by using his "e money", which means he used E-Cards.

Even if he swiped his Credit/Debit card, still he can request QNET for refund (depends on purchase: because refund can be done within one week or in some cases one month)

FYI: I was a part of QNET for 1 year and know the whole processes. Hope this helps. :)

A Victim.
Tarrran

Sep 13, 2016

Query

Thanks for the information that you all guys has provided,I just wanna ask one thing that my friend registered me in Qnet but I have not payed anything to him by the end I got a mail from Qnet that they have created my id and receipt and reference no and also it's show status like register (payment waived). My friend sucked me by making call and mail that my e money involved in this , you need to pay money bla bla. In that case what do I do.."

I know he is making me fool as I come to know one of the post that register in Qnet is free of cost but u need to put ur money for purchasing the product""? Is that true..?
Rahulken

Refund or File complaint

Raghavendra Katti,

1st Option

1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.

2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in

3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.

4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur

5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.

If you crossed those 7 days cancellation period, Just file a complaint to Commisioner Office.
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Qnet Fraud in Bangalore

Folks,

Anyone who is a victim of Qnet scam and is struggling for refund, please write to qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Your case can be very well fought
Raghavendra Katti

Qnet scam

Hi myself raghavendra , I have been fooled by my friend and colleague only working in Accenture in banglore in the name of qnet and they didnt tell about the canceletion policy bec they were getting commission.

please help me on this big fraud thing, we are working in the same company from last 2.3 years as contractor and he knew my all problems like FTE conversion in Accenture even he make to take a loan in the bank. Now i failed in the assessment for conversion process , now i dont have any other way to pay the loan amount .

please help me otherwise the death is the only solution for me now.
concretepower

Sep 10, 2016

Need help

Qnet group from my city have defraud with under name of e commerce business ...please help me to come out of this problem & get my money back.
concretepower

Sep 10, 2016

Need help

Qnet people from Nasik have defraud with me I want to come out of this problem.. Please help me to get my money back
naresh82.kulkarni

Sep 9, 2016

Want to do business

my email address is naresh82.kulkarni@rediffmail.com
jitumoni

4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling

Hyderabad Police arrests 4 accused in QNET case.

4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling 4 arrested of Vihaan Direct Selling

Ark1123

chennai and Tutucorin Qnet

pls help us. also
Ark1123

Qnet Chennai

pls share this help chennai people