QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

fightagainstfraudblr

Apr 25, 2015

Police Complaint Against QNET Uplines

I’m also a victim of fake promises & fraud sales of QNET product.
My only mistake, I TRUSTED my friend blindly. Regret that, deeply.

I was RUSHED to join QNET in early 2015. I wasn’t aware of anything then.
After a while, I realized that it is not a legal business. But then it was too late for a refund.
Several mail chains & Customer Care Calls were made, but all in vain.
The only option for getting your money back is either request a refund WITHIN SEVEN DAYS of purchase,
Or RESELL the product to someone else.
I chose not to be a part of this fake SALE OF DREAMS.
Now, I’m on the verge of going bankrupt (unfortunately, Indian citizens don’t have that option), thanks to my friend for putting me through this financial turmoil.

But has anyone here filed a police complaint against these people?
If so, what was the result?

What if we all come together and file a case against these so called UPLINES?
I believe if we all stand together and demand justice, we will get it.

You can share your thoughts, queries, concerns or suggestions either here on the thread, or email @
fightagainstfraudblr@gmail.com

qnet scam

Dear Sam.
The refund process of the company was started after a complaint was filed against them..As they dnt want to lose crores of scam money they are refunding the money which is in thousands..
All the positive words or credentials u spoke abt the company are juz trained by uplines and fact files.
Im an IR ..signedup in 2012 .. i have observed the true faces of uplines .all they need is signup 3+3..
To get commision.they are never bothered about the promises they give during signup.. They dnt sell products they sell dreams..
How come the company having liquidity to sponsor the SPORTS wen they share the commision to IR's and rest to RYTHM AND COMPANY MAINTANCE??
WEN U BLINDLY BELIEVE FOR WAT EVER THEY SAY , IT MAKES U FEEL DAT EVERY THING IS CORRECT..dats y they say dnt use your brain in qnet.

Why PATHMAN is not coming to india wen he can frequently go to dubai to conduct events??

Why the company keeps on changing its name .??
They say its sucessful from 14 yrs but in 14 yrs it has changed its named 4 times...is this not the illegal way to change the company name and continue??

U may be or may not be an IR but dnt try to post such company as a credentisl one.
FOOLSPLANET

everything secret

Hi samm2687,

If you don't know what is happening in QNET better please be quiet. If you still believe that QNET is correct answer the following questions.

Why QNET people are not telling name of the Company to Prospect?
Why QNET people are not issuing a Receipt to New Joinee?
Why QNET people are not allowing prospect to choose product?
Why QNET is not showing product price in their website? (Except QNET all direct selling companies are showing their prices)
Why QNET people are not delivering product against payment?
Why QNET is not allowing new joinees to avail return policy?
Why QNET people are not even telling IR ID to new joinee?
Why QNET people are not giving login credentials to New joinees?
Why QNET people are gathering everyday in different place secretly?
WHy QNET have a fixed place to meet all QNET IRs (Association)?
I can continue somany questions like this, but I don't want to waste my time.

So I would suggest you not support wrong and illegal. even if you are not clear you can still observe comments and complaints to understand what is going on. But don't make others fools by supporting wrong.
Beware

QNET Fraud

QNET is fraud
samm2687

Apr 24, 2015

If REFUND is possible HOW can it be a FRAUD or SCAM???

Hi All,

I have been seeing all the comments below, and also to clarify am not a IR, I just heartd their presentation and doing RnD. One thing I could understand is everyone who is saying it as a FRAUD have neithter tried doing the bussiness nor they have signed up. People who are saying GOT THE REFUND or REFUND possible and also giving email IDs to contact for refund procedure can also think QNET is atleast existing in presence and complaining without even trying doing any business. If it is a SCAM or FRAUD we should never get a REFUND i guess.

Network Marketing, MLM, Recruting people, Direct Selling all these terms or mode of businees are part of a great industry in US and EUROPE which has produces highest number of millionairs. Most of my wellwishers said its business in which we need to bring people. Let me ask one question which business in this world runs without people. Some said its a PYRAMID and remember my company's organisation structure which resembles a PYRAMID like CEO, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, VPs, AVPs, SENIOR MANAGERS, MANAGERS, TEAM LEADERS AND ASSOCIATES. I realised even in my So called MNC company its functioning on a PYRAMID model and worst thing is we dont know the compensation of each other also we cannot even discuss about it with each other. Were as in QNET presentation they have given me a clear idea of who is making how much money at what point of time. Even in MNCs there is a referall policy which gives us bonus if we refer any of our friend into the organistion. So wats wrong in doing a business which involves refering as a mode of earning

Also request if there is someone available here who has done this QNET business seriously for atleat 1.5 years and not got paid as per the presentation or their compensation plan? If so I will be happy to meet them. May be QNET is good oppurtunity to come out of the daily rut of a rat race which we do in a so called MNCs competing with each other with EGO, HATRED, FAKE SMILES, BITCHING and whatsoever.

Also no one told me in the presentation that QNET is easy to make money, infact they told me that its a simple business but its not gonna be that easy to make it and asked me to think and take decision and if am ready to work hard then only be part of it.

Also I could see QNET as sponser of MANCHESTER CITY football club which was a CHAMPOIN in last year ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE(one of the top followed FOOTBALL CLUB/TOURNMENT) in the world. Dont know how come a international standard authorities of sports are allowing FRAUD or SCAM companies to sponser them openly and legally.

Recently I could also see QNET sponsering FEDCUP tennis tournment held in HYDERABAD for which police officials are being kept as security. Cant understand how come a TELANGANA govt or police allow a FRAUD company to sponser one of the prestigious event.

It also sponsered DAVIS cup in Delhi last year.

All I could understand till now is most of us are not able to accept the fact that we can earn crores with such simple business model, for me my EGO stopped me to accept it initially, then my education stopped me from accepting, then my JOB profile stopped me from accepting. But finally after analysing what I made with EGO, EDUCATION, JOB and compared what money I made till date there was no ANSWER.

Also calculated what happens if I buy a product and fail doing the business. I realised nothing I will have a product to use for which I payed. I dont bother how costly the product is cause most of the produts I use now are also overpriced like 3K for a jeans, 1500 for a Shirt which doent even cost 10 to 20% when we compare with manufacturing cost of those products. Iam stil not talking about ARMANI, RADO, GUCCI etc.

Please clarify me in what sense it is SCAM or FRAUD.

Note: Nothing personal against anyone nor am a supporter of QNET. All of the above are genuine doubts after thinking a lot about it.

Frustrated Middle Class Person Searching for a Hope in Life To EARN more with more HARDWORK.
jingitaka

Apr 23, 2015

Wah Lavanya Sister.

Great Lavanya,

You have done great research. I would like to tell in simple words.

Pathman Never come to India. In his view only Jakartha, vietnam, dubai are the countries. Seems he feels India is very small country he doesn't required to come to India.

One thing I understood that as they are doing complete fraud in India any issue comes out QNET says the issue is not belongs to us we need not respond. Same time Vihaan says we are only concerned with commissions, no one should come to us, even if you come to us we don't respond. Uplines says all issues are personal, so we can't involve.

Ultimately the person lost his money all sort of serious consequences.

I suggest you all to join in QNET immediately, if you are ready to face any kind of problems, even police case. Because there wont be any body to help you any of your issue.

The bloody malaysian company forcing to die people early. QNet investment is IRs good relation ship with others.

Hope people can understand what fraud QNET is doing in India.

QNET is not a PONZY scheme, so we cannot compare QNET with PONZY scheme. But QNET is 100 times dangerous than PONZY scheme.

Because of one worst network company QNET on the planet, many great network companies are facing problems.

Government can leave any company but must punish till it die in India.

Hope you can see people pain the above message.
irritated

Apr 23, 2015

Qnet's veloci-Ti

Qnet's IR from vijayawada srikanth d, told me many things about his business, partnership, qualified educated people, portal, dubai, busy meetings, 7star accommodation, vacation and many things to create a good opinion on Qnet .

He said that 24 MNCs are in tie up with Qnet ecommerce, and these are special products so they sell their products only through Qnet . As I am pursuing Mba and currently doing internship related to ecommerce industry, got interest to know their business model. . so started analyzing Qnet ecommerce closely.

One of its clients is veloci-Ti, unleash the power!
They have just three pendants, almost with similar designs. these increase the energy levels of sportsman it seeeems! Lol and there are two different costs 24,485 and 42,940 Rs. But who is really gonna buy these pendants. Okay!

here is the official website of veloci-Ti , and this website's copyrights are reserved by Qnet Ltd. !!!!! Wah! that clearly says that veloci-Ti is just another name and website that created by Qnet as a part of its business to fool people.
there is no address for this veloci-Ti , not a single person name mentioned on their website!
there is something fishy going on with Qnet.

Lavanya
Qnetvictim

Apr 22, 2015

this chain must continue.

Guys,

The chain of complaints must continue till QNet die in India. As QNET is facing some issues in Hyderabad they are doing activities very secretly.

QNET activities are just becoming active in Vizag. So Vizag becareful. Drive away all these idiots.

QNET trainings are not taking place in Hyderabad temporarily.

Let us pray God to give Our Indian Government have wisdom and punish QNET in India. More QNET active IRs are Below age of 30 years. These all innocent guys are thinking they will become rich without hardwork and became slaves for uplines.

These innocent guys are beleiving that their upline is God and he will make all Indians rich in 5 Years.

I have no clue whom to tell and what to tell.

qnet scam

Dear
tanujagunnam1,
After signup you will get ir id and purchase details
to your mentioned mail id at the time of signup..

Please share your upline details here ,so dat it wil be helpfull to others to be aware of such persons.
And guys now its Q10 time.qnet ppl are like hungry guys to trap the inmocent ppl.
Only the top uplines are getting money and all the downlines are motivated as sales persons yo get signups.
All the suv's , sedan cars are jus to attract the prospects. Some are on rent .THERE WILL BE NO PASSIVE INCOME if once the sign ups are stopped.

Guys dnt get trapped in this shit.
tanujagunnam1

IR Id

I have been signed up to qnet and pain a check of 6 lakhs rupees to Vihaan Direct Selling India Pvt Limited on April 1st.
I was not given any IR Id and product purchase receipt till now from my upline.He is saying that it might take one week to one month.
But what i heard is we get the IR id immediately after sign up. Is it like they signed up from some other id and keep it to themselves and let us know when it is required .

Or the IR id will be directly come to our mail id immediately after they sign up using our mail id.
I want to know my IR id and it is very urgent.
Can someone help me on this
zigzaga

Apr 21, 2015

danger than international terrorists

QNET is dangerous than terrorism.

I am not interested to use these words, but the fact I must tell and I don't want to keep with me. If we have any dangerous international terrorist organization. The QNET is dangerous than that organization.

One QNET Independent Representative >= 10 Decoits + 10 International Terrorists.

There is no product nothing, nothing can be seen on net only names are there no price. Until one lost money these idiots keep secret the company name also. There is no question of revealing product. You never know what is the product they purchased on your name. Even they purchased any product or not.

I would suggest Indian Government to release immediately 10 decoits and 10 terrorists and in same place it is better to catch one active QNET Independent Representative and put in jail for at least 5 years.

QNET beliefs are No moral, No ethicts, illegal, only lies, only fraud.

Hope needless to say to government anything more.
mynameis1619

Apr 19, 2015

QNet Scam

Hi, I was about to get stuck wit qnet as one of my close friend told me about this business. I researched on it and I got to know its complete scam... Pls raj kormangala coffee day and coffee shops for those scamers... I would appreciate our police department if they save all the middle class people from this scam.
zigzag

Apr 18, 2015

zigzag

QNET

Everything is hidden. Everything is secret. Only collecting money is open.
In normal scenario slave works for boss and get paid. In QNET after joining you will become slave not ony that you will have to lose your time and money to make righ your upline and QNET company.

QNET People say only lies but they polish and tell in sweet RYTHM. Once you lose money that is all. People dont even bother you, but they got skills to convert you as a slave and work for them.

Hope needless to say anything more.

Government catch and put all rich uplines in jail. Otherwise drama will continue.
james@007

Apr 17, 2015

Need Refund or Move my account to upline

I got cheated in this Q net, now its almost 5 months and I invested 1.5 lacs using my credit card and there is no option form to make the EMI, I am trapped, can this account ownership transferred to my up line? Pls suggest a way out...
imtiazamc

Apr 14, 2015

qnet fraud

Qnet Not worth
its a confession rather than a complaint.....
i will mention wat i went through.....

i met this friend after a long time. he slowly started telling me about his business venture and how he was earning lots of money from it and was very happy doing it.. i was a bit interested in it and asked about details.. he only told me that it was an e commerce company and was doing well abroad and in india.. then after a few days he asked me if i was interested in joining him and he was looking to expand this business in northeast. looking at his expensive lifestyle i thought why not make some extra bucks. this is where i made a mistake. he told me the initial amount required was 2 lakhs and then he would teach me how to set up the business. i never in mt wildest dreams thought tht it was a network marketing company.
when the money was transferred he started to teach me about the company and its products. i had no problem with a MLM company as there are so many companies doing good and ethical business in india.
afte a few days he showed me some scripts and taught me how adding more people into this business will profit me big and that i should start with my near and dear ones first. i had complete trust in this friend as i knew him for so many years. so i didn't even ask him a question and did wat he said. This was my 2nd mistake. i immediately added my wife and brother into this and paid for them too, another 1 lakh each. total 4 lakh till now,. now i started making calls to my close friends and asking them to join this great opportunity and be my partner in establishing this business in guwahati. but most of them refused or didnt have money. i managed to make one of my very best friends join this venture by taking 2 lakh rupees from him and told him that i would explain hum the business later when i meet him. everything was fine, i was excited that i made someone join within a week.
but after a few days my friend called me that he didnt want to join this company and wanted his money back as this company was a big fraud. he had rceived some emails from the company ,thats how he came to know.
i informed this to my business friend and he told me that there was some case going on against the company and that will be resolved soon.I believed him, this was my 3rd mistake. and i went on to add two more people into this business.
i was when i realised that this company was a fraud when i purchased a online course for my brother which required activation and i could not activate it even with my best efforts. neither my business friend could activate it. its been 7 months now and the course is still not activated. my senior business partner/ friend is also clueless about how to activate the course. he has been giving me assurance since last 3 months but he has done nothing so far.
now i curse him for dragging me into this and making me drag other people into this. this is the biggest mistake in my life so far and i m really regretting it.
i hope every one in this blog read this and dont get trapped into this as there are no genuine products and services offered by this fraud company and people..
and i also have lost some of my best friends in this process..
helplessandhopeless

Apr 13, 2015

Qnet Scam

I was cheated by someone whom i blindly trusted and that was the mistake i made. The upline's name who referrerd me is Prashant Singh and i got duped for a lakh rupees. The stupid bio disc which is a piece of glass is lying around just like that. I lost a lakh of my hard earned money all because i trusted someone blindly. Yes i paid for being foolish. Now since this happened in 2012 i have no hope of getting my money back. Does anyone have a contact for EOW where i can place a complaint.
Madhuri.netra

Apr 10, 2015

I don't want to continue in qnet pls help me to get back my money

HI all pls help me in detail hoe can i get my back my full money that too for holiday vaction .Please give ur suggestions

Apr 7, 2015

scam qnet

et11

Apr 7, 2015

false promise by qnet IRs

Dear AK12.

Even i lost my money in qnet.Could you please
Share more details abt these arrests and complaints in hyd of qnet IRs.
Manjeeth kumar.
Sudheer kumar.
Imran.
Rahul.
Phani reddy.
Kumar reddy.
Abinnav
And many more ppl from hyd.cheating ppl.
Even i would like to file a complaint agaist them .i have all the purchase details.
They promised me dat i would get weekly returns after my signup.but nothing happen toll now.its been one year i was signedup..
Such ppl playing with the dreams of others and they are looting the ppl.they should be punished.and they should not be allowed to move out of india...
And even girls play such roles in this business.
kumar@12345

Apr 5, 2015

Tapan Ray Ceheat with me (We want to get the Refund. Please help us.)

Dear Amit Kumar,

I regret to inform you that your refund request is rejected by the management.

Based on our TERMS & CONDITIONS agreed by the concern IR, refund request must within 7 days from the date of purchase.

Refer to IR purchase order “CU106437 ” was placed on “7 Nov 2014 ”, for refund request must be on or before “14 Nov 2014 ”.
Therefore, the request is violated our TERMS & CONDITIONS and disapproved by the management.

Eva

Date: Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:14 AM
Subject: RE: Need for suggestion IN225863
To: Amit Kumar <gra.amit@gmail.com>

Greeting from Qnet India,

Please be informed that there is no purchase done India Plan under this IR ID. If you have done the purchase under world plan please contact Ms. Eva Sin @ eva.sin@qnet.net for further assistance.

IR ID No. : IN225863

0.00

From: Amit Kumar [gra.amit@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: Need for suggestion

Please note down my IR ID :- IN225863.

Please suggest me.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:59 PM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India!

Request you to kindly confirm your IR ID for further assistance.

From: Amit Kumar [gra.amit@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 1:36 PM
Subject: Need for suggestion

Dear Sir Madam,
My Shelf Amit kumar i want know about your business.
My colleague was forcefully/without information joind me in QNET.
I was not confirm about your business. he was collect from my shelf 1.30 lakh and invest in QNET without information and after that and few/20 days week later he told me, that he invest my money in QNET.
and now I request him please return money.

Please suggest me.
Either no solution or no refund my money i'll go with Police FIR.

QNET group.
Mr.Tapan Ray
Mr. Adit
Ms. Anuradha.

setting in delhi ( GK m block new delhi)
And please find attached supporting documents when today i was received from Mr. Tapan Ray.

AK12

Hyd QNET IR's arrested

All Qnet victims from Hyderabad,

Case is filed against QNET IR's in Hyderabad, request all of you to please record all your statements to crime branch and strengthen the case.

THE crime branch officials from Hyderabad police on Sunday conducted raids on Qnet V-Cell (training session of Qnet) and arrested more than 12 persons, close to Qnet management.
According to sources Qnet management has organized a training session called Qnet V-Cell at Hotel Olive House, Gachibowli in Hyderabad on Sunday.
On basis of reliable information the crime branch officers kept a vigil on the illegal activities of Qnet and raided on the hotel around 11.30am. Police arrested more than 12 staffers from the here.
Some accused identified as Amit Sethia, Prakash Pugalia, Kanti Baid, Phani Kumar, Nikunj Rathi, Bharat Nikhil and Kemnani.

On March 23, 2015 more than 16 people registered an FIR (No-86/2015) with the Hyderabad Central Crime Station against Qnet officials. They have been cheated upto the tune of more than Rs. 40 lakh collectively.
Rajubang

Q net is fake

I am also cheated by one of the person, I lost 1.3 laks before 4 months.Is there anyway to recover. Pls advise me how to log a complaint whether I need to contact police or cyber crime??

Raju
xyzjb

Lost money in Qnet .I was cheated

Hello ,

Iam working in IT company .Suddenly my college friend called me and informed about this qnet business .I was not interested at all.I got continuous calls from my friend which was so irritating .I was told to try that business by investing money and if Iam not interested after investing the money ,I was assured that money will be given back.I was also told that my involvement is not needed in that business as she will take care of that .After 1 month I came to know that it is not genuine and started asking for my money .She told me to wait for few days so that she will do business and give back my money .I was told this for 4 months and final I have realised that I have been cheated by her.All these days I was politely asking for the money ,so they managed to convince me but when I became serious they showed their back and revealed their original face and was told that they cnt help in getting my money back unless if involve in that stupid business where we should cheat people to make them invest money .I Couldnt do that business becuase I cnt put some body else's money in risk for my selfishness which my fren did to me..I lost 40 k .

Qnet is all fake ..So many of my frens got cheated by this qnet agents
honest friend

Apr 1, 2015

Need refund from scammy QNET

Hi ALL,

I have also been duped by my colleague cum friend in this whole networking scam. I have been signed in this business since 1.5 years now and somehow I could not manage to get myself accustomed to the edification process and immoral practices being taught under QNET business processes so called -QSP. I have tried very politely with my upline to get the refund but all in vain . Hence I am writing on this platform if anyone can really help me in getting my hard earned money back . For the same I am mentioning all details which were asked in few of the conversations below .
Name: Optional
Amount:2.35 LACS
IR Id: IN05552
Upline Name:AMIT KEYAL
City: India - Optional

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in this regard( esp angel 4 u) as mentioned below.

Transf0rmer

Apr 1, 2015

QNET REFUND POSSIBLE

Hey Guys,
I have got refund from QNET. I was scammed and I was not even given my IR ID by my upline. Also my e-mail ID was manipulated while registering my account. Fortunately I initiated the refund procedure by mailing them within 7 days of my sign up.
Please follow the procedure:

1. If you don't have the IR ID please call up QNET Global Support Centre at 000 800 600 1144 or 000 800 100 7022. And ask them the procedure to recover the forgotten IR ID, you'll probably have to send out a mail to global.support@qnet.net attaching your ID proofs which you furnished during the initial signup.

2. Once you have the IR ID send out a mail to support.centre@qnetindia.in and global.support@qnet.net with subject line stating REFUND followed by your IR ID. And frame a strong body saying how you were duped and you NEED your money back at any cost. Mention all the details, your IR ID, e-mail ID, amount of transaction, your upline's name, his/her IR ID and his/her e-mail ID.

3. It is very hard to find their terms and conditions documents as most of their websites are blocked in India. After much efforts, I got few documents please read them here: http://issuu.com/qnet/docs/tandc_q_infinite_sg_en
and the complete document here: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ssuser30f20b/qnet-policies-procedures-world-plan-18122012-for-enrolment

4. The terms and conditions says, you have to initiated the refund process within the initial 7 days of sign up. But it is still worth sending a mail even if you're late.

5. The contact person in India support centre is Ms.Prabha (+919900060605). Keep trying this number until they pick up.

ADVICE: PLEASE INITIATE THE REFUND PROCESS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SIGNING UP BY SENDING THEM A MAIL AT THE EARLIEST.

Please be aware that QNET has already been banned from operating in India once but now they are operating under the name of Vihaan Direct Selling India.

In case if any of these doesn't work out, please involve EOW(Economic Offenses Wing).

After all this, if you don't get the refund, my advice is, please do not heed to their words and start involving in this scam. Remember you're better than that, much better than them. Most of all it is morally and ethically wrong to scam others this way.

Good Luck.

Your wellwisher,
Please do not hesitate to ring me at +918095898090 for any queries or help regarding the refund process.

BELOW IS THE MAIL THREAD WHICH WENT FOR A MONTH BETWEEN ME AND QNET:

On Friday, January 30, 2015, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India,

Please be informed that your refund request has been processed through Bank and transaction number is XXXXXX on 19 January 2015.

From: [xxxxxxx@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: REFUND

Please provide me with all the transaction details including the amount of refund.

+918095898090

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:03 AM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India,

Please note we have received your account details and we have forwarded to finance department to process, we will revert to you soon with transaction details.

From: [xxxxxxxx@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:54 PM
To: India Support Centre; Lokanath Rao Gurunath

Hi Gurunath and team,
Do you have any updates for me? I'm sincerely requesting you to expedite the refund process, as I'm facing some financial burdens which have to be addressed immediately. Please let me know when the transaction will be done.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 6:37 PM, <xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gurunath and team,
Please find attached the account statement, where both my name and account number is mentioned. Please process my refund at the earliest. If providing DD is faster please let me know I'll come and collect the DD.

Account Details:
Name : xxxxxxxxx
Bank : xxxxxxxxx
City : Bangalore
Branch : xxxxxxxxx
IFSC : xxxxxxxxx
Account No.: xxxxxxxxx
Amount to be Transferred: Rs.5,50,000/-(Five Lakh and Fifty Thousand only)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 11:07 AM, <xxxxxxxxx @gmail.com> wrote:
Please process the payment to my below mentioned bank account. DO NOT process it to any ECARD or any other bank accounts at any circumstances. Please process my full refund of INR 5,50,000/-(Five Lakh and Fifty Thousand only) to my XXXXX bank account. Also please let me know the EXACT DATE when the transaction will be done. On another note, the contact you gave me, Ms.Prabha (9900060605) hasn't been answering or returning my calls. Please give me a call back on 8095898090 as I have few things which require immediate clarification.

Account Details:
Bank : xxxxxxxxx
City : Bangalore
Branch : xxxxxxxxx
IFSC : xxxxxxxxx
Account No.: xxxxxxxxx
Amount to be Transferred: Rs.5,50,000/-(Five Lakh and Fifty Thousand only)

PFA my copy of receipt of DD payment to Vihaan Direct Selling India Pvt. Ltd.
PFA the copy of cancelled check as well.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 3:24 PM, < xxxxxxxxx @gmail.com> wrote:
Firstly I'm much thankful to you guys for approving my refund request. I don't have an ecard.
I'm banking with Citi and they informed me that they will not accept any inbound funds transfer from Vihaan Direct Selling.
Will it be okay if I get one of my friend's account for you to transact? Or should I create a new account? And also what are the banks which will accept funds from Vihaan Direct Selling?
Waiting for your quick response.

+918095898090

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:56 PM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in> wrote:
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Pls be informed your refund process has been completed. Pls confirm the mode of payment, Ecards / Bank transfer.

If Bank Transfer, Pls provide the cancelled Cheque. The process of payment would to take 15 to 20 days of time period.

If Ecards, Kindly confirm, so that we can process immediately.

ISC Team

________________________________________
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:56 PM

Hi Jyoti,
Thanks for your quick response. 3-4 weeks is a really long time. In one of my discussion with GSC helpline, one of the representative told me that they should revert back within 2-3 days. Can you please copy me in the refund request that you have raised to refund team?

+918095898090

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 4:45 PM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in<mailto:support.centre@qnetindia.in>> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India!

Please be informed we have forwarded your request to our refund team and it is under process and the refund team will revert.

Also please be informed the SLA (service level agreement ) to process the request is 3- 4 weeks.

Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:13 PM

Hi Jyoti,
Gentle reminder. Please let me know the status on this refund request.

+918095898090

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:22 PM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in<mailto:support.centre@qnetindia.in>> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India!

Please be informed we have noted and forwarded your request to the concerned refund team and in return the refund team will revert to process your request.

Kindly be informed we have filed a CRF on your behalf CRF- xxxxxxxxx. Request you to refer for further assistance.

Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 4:58 PM

Hi Jyoti,
Firstly thank you for your response. My IR ID is INXXXXXX. Please initiate the REFUND process immediately. Do not ship any products to my address. I don't want any products or packages from QNET. I would like to terminate my IR relationship with QNET effective immediately. And request you to REFUND my full payment of Rs.5,50,000/- (INR Five lakh and fifty thousand only). I have not even logged into my account. Also I'm notifying you well within the cooling off period of 7 days. Please find attached my ID proofs.
Passport No.: xxxxxxxxx
PAN No.: xxxxxxxxx

+918095898090

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:13 AM, India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in<mailto:support.centre@qnetindia.in>> wrote:

Greeting from Qnet India!

Please be informed request you kindly contact your upline for IR ID number.

Also please be informed without the IR ID number we will not be able to process your request.

Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 4:41 PM
To: eStore@qnet.net<mailto:eStore@qnet.net>; India Support Centre <support.centre@qnetindia.in<mailto:support.centre@qnetindia.in>>
global.support@qnet.net
Subject: REFUND

I'm requesting refund my money of Rs.5,50,000/- issued through a citi bank DD with draft number XXXXXX yesterday 02/01/2015. Please don't drop the DD. I'm sure you guys haven't dropped it yet. Please refrain from doing so. It is very important that I get my money back. I haven't yet received any product or the IR ID. And I don't want to proceed ahead with the agreement or Qnet or willing to avail any of your services. Kindly refund my money. My direct referrer hasn't yet given me the IR ID, his name and email ID is XXXXXXXXXX(xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com) and the representatives whom I talked to was XXXXXXXXX(xxxxxxx@gmail.com) and XXXXXX.
Please start the refund process as soon as possible.

Laxmivenky

Mar 31, 2015

QNET Victim

I was approached by my colleague. He has introduced Amit Sethia, he showed me all positive aspects of joining this Qnet. He showed me the success of people in Qnet and also promised me that even I can earn like them if I join Qnet. Mother promise I have asked him in second meeting as whether is it a pyramid scheme or bringing friends and people into this business, chain system etc. Then he told me no this is not like that. But when I enrolled under Qnet he revealed the actual way of doing business i.e chain system.

I was given a script and then told me to call my friends & relatives. I had to convince them about the business and speak false about the business. I have cheated by one of my best friend by pulling this illegal business. I have invested 3 lac by taking personal loan from the bank. That 3 lac is heavy and huge amount for me. Litterally i have cheated by bloody fellows.

Main cheaters are from Hyderabad . Amit, Ritesh, Ashok Sharma, Prakash Pugalia, Deepak Pualia, Gourav Sancheti, Nikhunj Jhawar, Sumit Sethia.

Please help me to get refund my money back. Please provide me the phone numbers and email ids and tell me the process how i need to approach them.

I am requesting you police department. Already we cheated by someone but please save the people before join

Guys we have to educate the people to avois these kind of scams. And we will fight against QNET and all.

Hopeless Middle Class Person

mobile call - recurrent missed call by user
    I AM getting calls from an unknown no 8378957121 again and...
    sony mobile - IEMI No. 356603050297135
    To, Station officer police station Sahibabad Ghaziabad,...
    195406 - Lab Marks Not obtained in results
    In the 2-1 r13 2015 JNTUK results my lab subjects are not...
    Tata Sky - no service from tatasky since last one month and more
    Dear sir, From last one month and more ,we are facing...
    Navi Mumbai Municipal corporation - Removal of our plants in our grills
    Dear Sir, This is with reference to our plants in our...
    T.I.M.E. Institute - worst institue
    im one of the student 2 join time institue....in my life...
    jasvir kaur - WON 500,000GBP YEAR 2014
    DEAR SIR My mobile number won 500,000GBP from the UK...
    gem gas service - Non receiving of gas cylinder
    I have booked gas cylinder on 06-04-2015 message received...
    Ideacellular - RE : unknown charges
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...