QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Ankurzz

Qnet

My wife cousin call me and ask 10 lk money to invest on qnet business..she try to brain wash but let me know if she earn good amount of money then y she want to join us...then i said her i will give u 10 lk money...but u have to summit ur home properties papers...she panic and cut the phone...qnet is trap dont give money without security...and u want to join any business plz 1st search and study abt business...this qnet is fake
Aman89

Cheating

Dear Qnet Victims, Writing your story about how you duped will not help to save others, because Qnet IR never share its name before sign up.
as Qnet IR use social media to searches new prospect, we should also use social media to save people from Qnet.so not only post about it on your profile to save only your friends but also you have to join new groups which has large number of members
and post info about qnet there, so that some people from the group will also share the same to other groups.
also request facebook page admin about it to save your country and friends from Qnet.
Ankurzz

Qnet

My wife cousin call me and arrange meeting for us...and after listing all of shit about getting rich in small investment i said no...coz no one tell u secret of getting rich and y they tell u..if they r earning good profit..they duped people for their commision...she ask for 10 lk to invest without knowing the name of company..i said i m nt invest 10 rs on this company...and i said if u want money i will give u 10 lks but u have give me ur home property file and monthly interest and she cut the phone
Anjali.Yadav

QNET FRAUD PEOPLE@ALL CITIES

Hi All,
Request you guys if someone( Ex-Friend,best friend) call you i am doing a business please dont believe them.They are fraud peoples are moving in site different different city like PUNE DELHI Hyderabad and Bangalore city.

Guys please requesting you if you want to save your hard earning money then better way please avoid below peoples.
Why i am wasting my time and typing in google because i already loss my 2.5 lacs because i believed my best friend and he told all word liar for some percent profit.

QNET scam People details

prasadh123

Jul 25, 2016

QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad

HI all

be careful with these qnet frauds.

1)Ganesh Mamidal (facebook name : Ganapathi Mamidala)
2)sridhar

friends please share their pics in this site , so that we can save other people from these qnet frauds..

QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad

devendrafadnavis

Jul 25, 2016

Share about QNET on social media.

Guys I would request you all to share about fraud Qnet and Vihaan DS. with your loved ones on whattsup, facebook, and other social network (not only about Qnet but also if u know about other fraud MLM business). So that possiblility of new victim will curb down.
Aman89

Jul 24, 2016

Cheating by fraud

Qnet IR has crossed all the boundaries to cheat people,
They are very active in CCD jasola,be aware from all of them

Jul 22, 2016

qnet refund and complaint process

Be ready to fight against QNET/VIHAAN and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND PROCESS and COMPLAINT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first. It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail for both products and IR ID to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****" provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
global.support@qnet.net
Eva.sin@qnet.net
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update. QNET Numbers are :
9900060061,62,64,68-Veronika
9900060605, 9148149320Jasvinder
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment. Better go for Money transfer to your account. If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your cancelled account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after 30 days are over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place. File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW DELHI both to fight against QNET. Do not sign any affidavit asked by your uplines to give back your money. Please whatsapp me at 9871853120 only if any confusion.
Anjali.Yadav

complaint against QNET

Dear INDIANS,

My sincere request....

This is 100% true..

I traped by QNET scam...Actually this is all my fault.I blindly trusted my best friend.I paid 2.5 lac.I simply followed my friend's assistance.And he not even explained all the processes of this.But they told me to read all the scams related to that.But they said everything has controversies.And My friend said he is getting so much money by this business. I have great goals to change INDIA in better way He knows that and He given so much expectation to reach all my goals.So I easily and blindly trapped by this.I did one more wrong i.e., i signed on affidavit.That is my big mistake.

Anyway I am suffering now. At least no one should not suffer like me.

So PLEASE GUYS...BE CAREFUL... don't trust anyone blindly except your family...Always be alert..Take decision wise...and there is no shortcut for making money..PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
devaraj123

Jul 18, 2016

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that please assist me on that.
devaraj123

Jul 18, 2016

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that

I have invested 2.5 lacks in qnet company through purchasing the product so now i do not want to do that business so i want money back please please kindly assist me on that. my number is 9535127279 my Email ID is - devarajdggn@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2016

refund and complaint against QNET

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.
1st Option
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.

2nd Option
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after one month is over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
Deepak.Sharma123

Jul 15, 2016

QNET FRAUD PEOPLE@PUNE

Hi All,

Please make distance below list of QNET peoples in PUNE city.

They are simply calling there friends and they are asking am doing e-commerce business and if you ask company name they will not tell you and after join they will tell you this is CHAIN BUSINESS.

So request you guys please be aware of below fraud peoples in PUNE city working in reputed MNC company.

Note :- They are also connecting friends in there office also.

Monica Jagga 9021310978 TCS
Refund1234

Jul 14, 2016

Refund of money

hello
anybody who has invested in qnet and wanted to get his refund can contact me on 9927047477
rajesh.singh

Jul 14, 2016

Hero No. 1

I will request Indian Government to bann the site of QNET in India. And please help the victim who has lost their hard earned money.
Rahulken

Refund procedure

Ameenan

Don't join qnet

Hi ,
This is Ameen .Don't join qnet buisness . because I am already inside the buisness .also I invest 3.2 laks .right now I am not get any profit .if any body help me how to refund my amount .
Sunil Kaswan

QNET Saved

Hi Friends,

Thanks for sharing your stories here.I also got a call from one of my friend asking me to join QNET.
Earlier i was not aware of anything related to MLM or QNET.
I was invited on 09-Jul-2016 in Plaza hotel, Sector 21, Faridabad. I reached there on time at 11:00 am in the morning.
My friend was already waiting for me there. He said that his senior (Nikhil Aggarwal) will be here in sometime.
After waiting for 45 minutes around 11:45 his senior came. His senior told me all about the business, how i will be millionaire(Business Plan) in next 4 years and all.
All i have to deposit 4 lacs with them. After around 3 hours, i asked them that i will enquire about this and let you know about my decision.
They insisted me to join then only and deposit atleast 50,000/-. But, somehow i managed to got out from there. After that i googled it and found all this stuff about QNET.
I thank god that i am saved now. I will not join this MLM company now.

Thanks everyone for your short stories which saved my hard earned money.

Sunil
Sunil Kaswan

Saved

Hi Friends,

Earlier i was not aware of anything related to MLM or QNET.
I thank god that i am saved now. I will not join this MLM company now.

Thanks everyone for your short stories which saved my hard earned money.

Sunil
Deepak.Sharma123

Jul 10, 2016

DONOT JOIN QNET OR ANY NETWORK BUSINESS

Do not join QNET.

if you want to save your money then better opinion from my side do not join QNET or any network company.
Why i am telling because i am already inside this business loss my 3lacs.
i can not ask my friend to return my money because she has also no money.because she is also same situation.

IF QNET IS A GOOD NETWORKING MARKETING COMPANY THEN WHY THEY ARE NOT DOING BUSINESS OPENLY.
Big risk in QNET if you join QNET. IF SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH YOU AND YOU CATCH BY POLICE THEN YOUR TOTAL LIFE WILL GONE SO BE CAREFUL BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.
ashish wasan

Jul 9, 2016

Qnet

I am also a victim of qnet, plz help me out
Qwerashish@gmail.com
rajsri29

Jul 8, 2016

Today it self i met on person to know more details?? is is liable???

hi my dear well wishers, one of my friend's friend called me and explained about this proposal. i run to them to know about it i have expressed my interest to them.
finally they are forcing to pay some hug amount within a short period of 1 week. i couldn't arrange the amount within this period, same i discussed with them. finally my friend offered that just give a commitment date to me so that i can spend and block your position. of course later i have to pay them with interest.

my open question to all is this works. can i trust these people ??? by all this below testimonies i realized that not to take a forward step. but once give all your feedback so that i can ask fight against to them.

Thanks and regards
Rajesh.

and i would like to congratulate each and every one about these testimonies. really i appreciate every because of there humanity so skip from these harmful scam.
pullagorla santhosh

Jul 7, 2016

I have trapped in the Qnet scam

i am santhosh staying in Mumbai ,I have got trapped in the Qnet scam, 7 days back i joined in this business,one of friend forced me from Hyderabad.

I invested 2.5 lakes,please help me to get my money back.

My details
Santhosh
7045420374

Jul 7, 2016

refund and fight against QNET

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.

MUMBAI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - AMBULANCE STUCK AND PEDESTRIAN BLOCK
    THIS COMPLAINT IS REGARDING IRLA LANE, VILE PARLE WEST, ...
    ELITE MATRIMONY - Elite matrimony -oniline mafia
    Hi All, Read this before paying lump sums of money to...
    at&t telecom usa - Claim for prize
    I have received a massage today from the cell phone...
    talaraing - missing
    আমার ছোট ভাই শেখ...
    sab tv - Jeannie Aur Juju season 2 with giaa Manek and Ali asgar
    Plz plz Jeannie aur Juju ka season 2 start kiya Jae plz...
    AT&T - Claim for prize
    Sir, I have received a massage today from the cell phone...
    insurance companies - Malpractices By Car Insurance Companies
    Lt Col (Retd.) BD Jayal H No. 80 Sector...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - Baggage stolen in train
    My parents travelled from Bhimavaram to Chennai in Circar...
    andhra pradesh electricity board - Electricity bill after fixing new meters
    We are residing at Sri Gayathri enclave, 13th Lane , Sri...
    Electricity Board - Power cut
    Dear sir we are facing a big problem . In our area , a...