QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Fight

Jan 27, 2015

Let us find a solution to get the money back from Qnet

In this portal most of the participants have been cheated by qnet.
So, let us together find a solution to get money back from qnet otherwise from your UP liner.

If your up liner not supported to get your money back from Qnet then up liner has to pay back because he was introduced this plan to you.

Welcome new Suggestions and new ideas..... to get money back.
Jyotipersad

Jan 25, 2015

How I can get Refund from QNET

Hello Sir/Madam,

I want my money back as i didn't use their Holiday package. I mailed to QNET support center through my upline but they have refused to return the money Rs 112548. They can deduct some money but return some money back so that i can repay the debt over me due to QNET. Any help will be appreciated.

Jyoti Persad
Jyotipersad

Jan 23, 2015

QNET BIG FRAUD (HOLIDAY PACKAGE SELLER)

Ban all the Network Marketing Company from India because they are looting our country people. I was also trapped by QNET. I think QNET itself has 20
0000 registered representative . they have invested around 1.5 Lac averagely > They show dream to people and then people get into that trap which ere full of rosy dream. And one day you realize you are in BIG trap where you have lost your all money. India economy is very Big but due these Ponzi and Network marketing scheme people loose all there money.
abhay. mishra

Jan 14, 2015

trying to refund

I am trying to contact the customer support no and also trying to mail on given qnet support center but still i am getting failure massage its unable to deliver on given address .
so what should i do?
help me
AK12

Jan 13, 2015

Qnet Customer care details

@abhay. mishra
Approach the Qnet Customer care you will get the refund, bullshit Qnet IR's will never cooperate to get refund. They only know how to trap people

Customer care details
91 9900060604 Nirmala
support.center@qnetindia.com
abhay. mishra

Jan 13, 2015

refund money from qnet

dear all i need help to get back my money from q net i was make fulled by my i friend and invest money i wwamt to know that i how to get back my money.please help me and give me right suggestion
Raj_Rules

Dec 29, 2014

QNet are u Alive

I don't see things happening with QNET, are you alive?
We need answer for microsoft shit,..!!
test_123

Dec 16, 2014

Wrongly indicating that Microsoft endorses QNEt

I have worked with Microsoft and was surprised to hear these QNet people saying that Microsoft has endorsed QNet. The provide the link http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Microsoft-Lync-Server/QNet-Limited/QNet-maximizes-efficiency-of-global-online-business-with-Microsoft-Unified-Communications-solutions/710000000294.
When i saw it ..i could clearly see how they are fooling people.
This is not Microsoft endorsing people. MCS (Microsoft consultancy services) create case studies for any software project they do for the clients. There they put a description of the client (which is provided by the client themselves). This is is not a endorsement of the company just that Microsoft did a software project for them and created a case study (for the software project and not the company and it has thousands of such case studies for every project they did). It has nothing to do with QNet. MCS does projects with so many companies (small and big) and they don't care what business thier clients do and Microsoft just focuses on providing/selling the software. I havent seen any company ever misuse this except QNET.
Shame on these people for using such cheap tactics.
b-guru

Dec 8, 2014

qnet

Caution!!!!!
Innocent young ambitious college boys are being dragged into this.
What they are supposed to sell are not real products.
they are going through brainstorming sessions to develop network and desperate to drag friends and relative into this.
I am afraid they may loose friends and relatives.
emphasis is on building financial pyramid rather than products and fooling people to get rich.
QnetFraud

Nov 20, 2014

qnet fraud

I also victim of QNET scheme.
We people should post the QNET people details(Who cheated us) in FB. And post the( Beware HE/SHE is in QNET) on their FB.
So that remaining people get saved.
sarraf

Nov 18, 2014

Do not fall prey to QNET agents

I have been a victim of QNET scheme where my close relatives N K Sarraf and Manish Tibrewal alongwith their uplines Deepak Kankani, Renu Aggarwal, Aditya, Ruchi has lured to work for QNET and get your money multiplied.

They even promised that if any doubt they will pay me double money by post-dated cheques what I have given to them.

First my close relative took my credit card to involve me in a new business which is online and home based and when they had transferred the money then they revealed the name of the company and the scheme.

I attended a few meetings at CCD Saket and met with others who lured me into the illussion of earning Rs. 10 lakh per week by making new members under me.

At last my relative asked to come to Malaysis for VCON 2014 where I had to visit the product manufacturing unit and the company head quarter but that was again a bull ship waste of money and time and losing peace of mind. At last after 6 months struggle my relatives returned me 65--70% of money spent for QNET.

Finally I had trust on my closed ones but these cheaters for sake of money will murder your faith and loot your money.

It's my humble request do not fall prey to such schemes and save your peace and money.
Manish Verma11

Nov 7, 2014

The Same Innocent case happened with me.

02 months before join QNET & Spent 3Lakh into fraud business concept.
Its a bull shit concept to earn the money.
No more interested into this.
Now Help me out that How Can I refund my money ??

call me 9910463345

Nov 3, 2014

qnet cheaters prospect technics

See the qnet cheaters prospecting technic.
I got this msg in watsapp.
It starts like this.

 ATTENTION GUYS 

Prospecting technique:
1) Start with a Hi for formality with the prospect.
2) Chat for few seconds like how are you, where are you,
Tell them you are into a business past __ months then immediately shoot then below one,

Any person looking for vertical income growth and an exposure to global market, via ECommerce, my project provides that.
And an earning potential that holds is a lakh to 6 lakhs per week.
I am looking for leads to look after markets like pune Hyderabad chennai banglore delhi dubai mumbai

Its a project, the synopsis of the project will be shared after meeting few criteria.
If you meet out the criteria, we will setup an appointment.

Let me know if you want to know abt the project
I'm looking for only 2 lead roles 

Prospecting technique reveled by CHINAR SHINDE at Pune system yesterday.
I personally implemented it on 4 prospects and all have positive response.
Note: Do not reveal anything about the project other than edifying E Commerce

Oct 31, 2014

dont believe qnet

Qnet sites have blocked .
But qnet operating with alteralternative ways.
Stop qnet.
RAHUL IPS

Oct 31, 2014

QNET FRAUD

PEOPLE AWARE ABOUT QNET FRAUD IN HYDERABAD AND OTHER CITIES U SHOULD FILE AN F.I.R. WITH LOCAL POLICE REGARDING THE SAME ,THIS WILL HELP IN FAST PROSECUTION OF THE CULPRITS,AND FRAUDSTERS WHO ARE TRYING TO FOOL PEOPLE.

ITS SHAMEFUL . WE SHOULD ACT .STRICT ACTION IS ONLY TAKEN IN MAHARASHTRA NOW. THEY SHOULD BE PENALISED IN EVERY CITY

qnet will be fucked off

Hey qnet slaves see the below link .how EOW is fucking qnet.

Oct 30, 2014

anti qnet india (fb group)

Fb group against qnet is
(Anti qnet india)
Share this to all ur friends and relatives
complaintboard06

QNET SCAM_ Should Act Against Them

These frauds are just expanding in numbers.. we need to act fast. We should open a page in Face Book. There is no strong page in FB against QNET. If some one has a page against Qnet in FB , just share it here.. We will support and will deliver the message to every one. No other Innocent should be trapped.

qnet down down

Qnet is spreading in guntur vizag pune banglore mumbai
Dont join in qnet
If u can cheat ur friends its for u.
Anirudhrudr

Oct 28, 2014

QNet fraud spreading in hyderabad

These days they have started to target Hyderabad IT employees.
They conduct their meetings in places like Hazelnut, KFC, etc in Indira Nagar, near to IT companies.
They call people in evening when they will return from offices.

Please take some action, as they are victimising innocent people.
Anirudhrudr

Oct 28, 2014

QNet spreading in hyderabad

These days they have started to target Hyderabad IT employees.
They call people in evening when they will return from offices.

Please take some action, as they are victimising innocent people.
Prongs

Oct 27, 2014

QVI CLUB

One of my relative has approached me with the offer, is this firm legal?
Panther

Oct 26, 2014

QNET FRAUD

Those in Qnet and have received some cheques swear on this business and don't care for any relation.

Oct 25, 2014

beware of sb03s @sb03

Hey sb03
U told "we are still sitting in ccds " go to ccds from tomorrow they will kick ur ass.
And u told "we dont tell lies" this sentence itself lie coz ur ccd statement is lie.
And u told " we dont force anyone" fuck u ,you people are cheating beggers. Ok go to jail and tell ur fucking plan to police.
They will plan how to fuck u.
Beware of qnet cheaters.
Qnet sites have blocked.
Their entry into restricted by ccds.
Pass this msg to ur friends and relatives.
Raj_Rules

Oct 25, 2014

Qnet grounded

@SB03

QNET Criminal Defence..

1) Yes you guys "don't force anyone", then why the fuck you guys tell not to discuss about plan with anyone after showing the plan to victims. and ask them to join secretly without telling even to parents.

2) "we don tell any lies", I agree you don't tell lies. because you think whatever you tell and Qnet teaches is truth. QNET is total fraud company which you guys are not aware of. And very will become aware. Go and tell your top level people to start new pyramid scheme, with new name. As QNet name will not run anymore, will get closed very soon.

3)" we still sit in coffee day so get ur facts right :)" Read this and get the fact right.

EPF - name correctinon
    ar sir I working is ROHIT FERRO TECH Dawarika...
    Coca Cola Lottery - Season winner international online
    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the...
    Star Plus - OFF AIR OF AIRLINES
    it's very disappointing to see that you guys are...
    GIMT - Marksheet
    Hello sir/madam, my name is Kavendra singh, i have done...
    www.jobandpay.com - Jobandpay is the duplicate of payripo.
    Payripo or jobandpay. which is original? just find out....
    ICICI Home Finance Limited - Process of ICICI Home Loan
    I was in need of home loan and your people has taken...
    Www.bharatPlaza.com - Addicted to their service and products
    This is a company whose service is so damn good that i am...
    I-Process - My PF Not Received
    Dear Team, This is shanina from chennai i have worked...
    Redbus - bus missed no refund yet
    Hello Sir / mam, I am writing this email to bring to...
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - phone lost
    I have got my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 phone stolen wid my...