QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Fight Against QNet

Jul 6, 2015

Refund Successfull

Hi Guys , i got my money back,.Thanks to Anti Pyramid Scheme Crusader‘s . Please follow the procedure and can call me anytime for help . +917276351246.

Please follow the procedure:

1. If you don't have the IR ID please call up QNET Global Support Centre at 000 800 600 1144 or 000 800 100 7022. And ask them the procedure to recover the forgotten IR ID, you'll probably have to send out a mail to global.support@qnet.net attaching your ID proofs which you furnished during the initial signup.

2. Once you have the IR ID send out a mail to support.centre@qnetindia.in and global.support@qnet.net with subject line stating REFUND followed by your IR ID. And frame a strong body saying how you were duped and you NEED your money back at any cost. Mention all the details, your IR ID, e-mail ID, amount of transaction, your upline's name, his/her IR ID and his/her e-mail ID.

3. It is very hard to find their terms and conditions documents as most of their websites are blocked in India. After much efforts, the original poster got few documents please read them here: http://issuu.com/qnet/docs/tandc_q_infinite_sg_en
and the complete document here: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ssuser30f20b/qnet-policies-procedures-world-plan-18122012-for-enrolment

4. The terms and conditions says, you have to initiated the refund process within the initial 7 days of sign up. But it is still worth sending a mail even if you're late.

5. The contact person in India support centre is Ms. Jaswinder (+919900060605) and Ms. Rekha (+919900060061). Keep trying this number until they pick up.

ADVICE: PLEASE INITIATE THE REFUND PROCESS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SIGNING UP BY SENDING THEM A MAIL AT THE EARLIEST.

Please be aware that QNET has already been banned from operating in India once but now they are operating under the name of Vihaan Direct Selling India.

In case if any of these doesn't work out, please involve EOW(Economic Offenses Wing) and in any case, dont hesitate filing an FIR, because your friend is not your friend any more at this stage. He is just an 14% commission eater loser.

After all this, if you don't get the refund, my advice is, please do not heed to their words and start involving in this scam. Remember you're better than that, much better than them. Most of all it is morally and ethically wrong to scam others this way.
(Above lines are by original poster, the guy who helped me recover my money)

Good Luck.

Your wellwisher,
Please do not hesitate to ring me at +917036032007 for any queries or help regarding the refund process.

BELOW IS THE MAIL THREAD WHICH WENT FOR A MONTH BETWEEN ME AND QNET:

Cc: ***************@gmail.com

I'm requesting refund my money of Rs.3,50,000/-. Please don't drop the DD. I'm sure you guys haven't dropped it yet. Please refrain from doing so. It is very important that I get my money back. I haven't yet received any product. And I don't want to proceed ahead with the agreement or Qnet or willing to avail any of your services. Kindly refund my money.

For verification, I am attaching my Pancard scan.

Please start the refund process as soon as possible.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> AttachmentThu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Cc: ***************@gmail.com, *******.********@yahoo.com

Copying my official id in your records.

On Wed, 4/15/15, Me <***************@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: REFUND - IN******
Cc: ***************@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 10:34 PM

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> AttachmentThu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Cc: ***************@gmail.com, ***************@yahoo.com

Please expedite the process. I am asking for refund within the timeline of 7 days.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM
To: Me <***************@yahoo.com>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, "*******.********@yahoo.com" <*******.********@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

Request you to kindly provide us the DD details for further clarifications.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Hi Rekha,

Firstly thank you for your response.

I don't have the DD details with me since it was created and sent by my UPIN, now he is also not accessible for the moment.
You can check the further details with my IRIN.

I request you not ship any products to my address. I don't want any products or packages from QNET. I would like to terminate my IR relationship with QNET effective immediately. And request you to REFUND my full payment of Rs.3,50,000/- (INR Three lakh and fifty thousand only). I have not even logged into my account. Also I'm notifying you well within the cooling off period of 7 days.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:49 PM
To: Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

Please note with your IR ID we would be getting only your registered data, kindly provide the DD number and Bank name to move forward with the case.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:05 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Hello Rekha,

The DD number is ****** from ICICI bank.

Please start the refund process as soon as possible.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:04 AM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Please expedite the refund now. I need this money ASAP.

Please consider this on priority.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:08 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Please document the your conversation with me and my upline today.

Also let me know the status of the refund.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

As discussed please note we have not received the DD and we will confirm once received.

-----Original Message-----

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:03 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, ***************@yahoo.com

Thanks, for the confirmation, Rekha.

Do not en cash and do not drop the DD for money transfer in your account, and block it once you receive it.
As per our conversation over voice call, cancel all the purchases, if any, made by my upline in my name since I haven't even logged in to your website. Those purchases already stay void since you confirmed you have not received the DD yet.

Cancel all or any transaction made to my so called account and block all the further ones.

And file a CRF on my behalf ASAP.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 4:34 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, support.centre@qnetindia.in, eStore@qnet.net, global.support@qnet.net

Please provide me an update on this matter at the earliest.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:02 PM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, Global Support Centre <global.support@qnet.net>

Greetings!

As discussed please be informed that your request is under verification and we will soon revert to you with the updates.

Me<***************@gmail.com> Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:32 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, ****_******@yahoo.co.in
Cc: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>, ****** <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

I am copying my upline's email address in this chain, since he said
you are not picking his calls. I believe you might be having his cell
number; let me know if otherwise.

Please discuss this matter with him on urgent basis and provide me
refund of my full payment of Rs.3,50,000/- (INR Three lakh and fifty
thousand only).

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:21 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <***************@gmail.com>
Cc: <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Can you provide me update, on which stage the process is?

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>

Greetings!

Please be informed that we have not received the DD till date at our end, once the DD is received we will courier the DD back to you.

Meanwhile kindly confirm your registered address so that we can courier once the DD is received.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>

Hello Rekha,

My address which is registered on your site, is of my hometown. I am currently in ----------.

Instead, I would prefer to have the refund wired to my bank account, since that will be quick looking at the urgency.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:01 AM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, "jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in" <jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in>

Greetings!

Please provide us the your complete address details to courier the DD back once it is received at our end.

-----Original Message-----
From: Me [mailto:*******.********@yahoo.com]

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Thanks for the support.

Please send the DD via courier to the following address:

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:40 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, "jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in" <jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in>

Rekha,

Please share the tracking details and carrier company details once you have couriered the DD.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Dear Mr. Me,

Greetings!

Please find the below details for your reference.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Hi Rekha,

As per our conversation earlier, you mentioned the amount to be Rs. 2,91,537 /-, but in you last mail, you mentioned the refunded amount Rs. 2,80,000 /-.

Please clarify on this.

Also, since I paid my upline Rs. 3,50,000 /-, can you provide me direction for the refund of rest of the amount too?

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:35 AM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, Jasvinder Kaur <jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in>

Greetings!

Please be informed the DD which was sent by you has already been returned back, kindly contact your upline for the balance amount since you have paid the money to your upline.

amar743

Jul 5, 2015

qnet

Hey,

I saw the advertise of qnet on colours tv during IIFA award, what does it mean. iifa awards coordinator aware of qnet or not
amar743

Jul 5, 2015

Qnet cheater

I have been cheated by one of my friend i lost almost 1.5 lakh, belive me it is very tough to me to pay emi, but i m not a looser, i m an honest guy and always be, i can't cheat my buddies and relatives. Now onlything i can do, pray from god that these guys will get all the curse in the world.

They are the actual looser who cant do anything in their life.

H
Beware

QNET MORE STEP DOWN

ak@kumar

Story about Cheater Mr. Tapan Ray and his team QNET

Myself Amit Kumar would like to inform all of you that Mr. Tapan Ray has cheated me for money. Initially he started to build a good friendship with me. Then he started to take interest in my day to day life & used to talk about my profit. After some time he explained me that there are certain companies existing which offers good investment returns along with other benefits. He asked me to bring the money if I am having trust in him. Then he asked me to bring Rs 1.30 lakh, then I did what he asked me to do . Initially I transferred 25000/-(INR) in his account, dated 05/11/2014 & rest of the money 1,05000/- (INR) by cash. After getting complete amount he did not talked to me about that subject. I regularly used to ask him about my money, but he used to stay calm. After 20 days he has arranged a meeting along with QNET team member. Then they explained me about the business and explained me that I will have to get 1,30,000/- (INR) from other people & in return I will get 10% of that amount as an profit from the company.
In that meeting I clearly denied to join the organization & I asked them to my return/ refund my invested amount. They refused to return back my money. During that discussion Mr. Tapan rudely behaved & replied that do whatever you want to do, your money will not be refunded back by any means.
After 5-6 days I started to follow-up for refund & he used to reply only one thing that “your money will not be refunded back”as per company policy. Then I called to QNET costumer care (dated 4/02/2014) about that matter & explained them what has happened and now I want refund of my amount. They replied that as per company policy the amount will be refunded within 7 days effective from the date of payment. And I was already late by 20 days as Tapan has fixed meeting with QNET after 20 days, then I came to know about that the tapan want to cheat me, & get all interest & profit from QNET. Then I understand the complete game which he was playing with me and why he was building friendship and trust. He misused the relationship and the trust.
During that period I came to know about the complaint forum through my friend. Then I field a complaint against him for the case of cheating. After logging complaint he called me on my mobile no. & he threatened me and asked to call back the complaint. Then I discussed this case with one of the lawyer & he suggested that I should inform Tapan that I will file the same complaint in police station and I did what my friend told. After 1 day he called me back asked for meeting to discuss the matter. During that meeting he forced me to remove the complaint from complaint board forum (Ref. Complaint……..) Then I clearly informed him that I will not remove my complaint till I receive my money & in addition to that I will file/log complaint in police station also.
After that discussion he started to behave normally & he replied/ agreed to refund my invested money within 45 days effective (07/04/2014) from that day of meeting.
Then I waited for those 45 days, but all in vain, respectively I called him & reminded that 45 days have already gone & I have not received the amount. Then he asked me to give one declaration on 100 Rs. Stamp & the format / content was provided by him. He clarified me that when I will give him the declaration then only he will refund the amount.
All above things happened during 7 month period & then in the start of 8 month, I told him that I am ready to give you the said declaration but I need my amount back. After vigorous follows ups he gave a cheque of 89000 (INR) which was of his wife’s account & that too post dated (24/06/2015) (post-dated) during that time I came to know that the amount which I had given to Tapan was not invested/given to QNET. But that amount of 1,30000 was given by his wife (through her credit card) & it was shocking for me that his wife was a part of his team.
Now he has refunded only 89000 (INR) amount as of now but the balance amount is still with him.
From last 8 Months I have requested a lot to him, I really don’t believe that such kind of people are living in our society. I have made a lot of requests to him for refund but he was only mentally harassing me. I would request the concerned persons to help me to get my pending amount from him & in additional to that I want interest of my amount also.
In a nutshell, I want to inform all of you that Tapan & his other members of QNET are cheaters & have cheated other people also and it might happen that any one of us can get cheated by these fellows.
Kindly help me to get my balance amount from him & to stop them to doing so in future. Kindly suggest the path forward how to tackle this matter now.
Looking forward for help and suggestions.
ak@kumar

Jul 3, 2015

Story about Cheater Mr. Tapan Ray and his team ( QNET)

During that period I came to know about the complaint forum through my friend. Then I field a complaint against him for the case of cheating. After logging complaint he called me on my mobile no. & he threatened me and asked to call back the complaint. Then I discussed this case with one of the lawyer & he suggested that I should inform Tapan that I will file the same complaint in police station and I did what my friend told. After 1 day he called me back asked for meeting to discuss the matter. During that meeting he forced me to remove the complaint from complaint board forum ( Complaint…05/04/2015) Then I clearly informed him that I will not remove my complaint till I receive my money & in addition to that I will file/log complaint in police station also.

Looking forward for help and suggestions.

QNET Refund Possible - Qnet ki nayi nautanki

jisko bhi Upline ne cheat kiya, ncdindia@qnetindia.in pe mail karo n response share karo
If you are cheated by ur Upline, mail to ncdindia@qnetindia.in and share the response here.

Dear Valued IR,

It has come to our attention that a number of QNET Independent Representatives (IRs) have been misrepresenting the QNET business and opportunity by promising easy returns with minimal effort. This sadly results in bringing disrepute to all hard-working and honest QNET distributors around the world.

The heart of the QNET business is to provide all our customers with life-enhancing products, as well as the opportunity to build their own business on the distribution of these products. QNET products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide and, together with the business opportunity we offer, they allow our IRs the chance to build an alternative financial income through hard work and determination – not through a get-rich-quick scheme.

QNET’s code of ethics is very clear and, as a company, we intend to fully enforce any wrong-doing with immediate termination of IRship and Tracking Centre’s. We do not appreciate unethical behaviour. If you feel you are not aware of our code of ethics or earnings and income disclaimer, please ensure you read them here:
• Code of Conduct
• Earnings and Income Disclaimer

If you are aware of any unethical practices of fellow IRs, we ask you to immediately report them to our Network Compliance Department ncdindia@qnetindia.in. Our NCD will look into the matter immediately.

We hope you understand and thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please remember that ethical behaviour and being fair to your prospects is the only way to build a sustainable business in QNET.

If you have any further enquiries, please email us at support.centre@qnetindia.in.

In service,
QNET India

Copyright © 2015 QNet Ltd. All rights reserved

QNET Refund Possible - Reply

Folks,

Visit http://qnetscam.in/ to get your queries answered regarding refund, FIR and legal help.

To know more about QNET scam, visit http://qnetexposed.com/

Crusader
Anvi ..blr

anvi

Qnet people are well trained to attract people and cheat innoscent people...Plz spread awareness about this scam.
I am based in bangalore.I want no one to be get fooled like me.For any info contact me
anvikapoor2709@gmail.com
Anvi ..blr

Don't belive in Qnet business

Hi guys, I trusted one of my best friend and joined Qnet.But at the time of joining they do not give the
clear idea of there business ,but after i joined i realized, its totally waste.i invested 2.2lk for travel package.But guys i wil tel you one thing
when a business is very good ,no person will hide it.After i joined i got to know that only way to get money here is ,making people join below me.
I realized that i am fool joining this qnet.I cant beg others to join and give money without even telling clearly of there work.I said same to my upline.
They said its business.But i couldn't be in that and fool my friends n all.

JUST ONE TIME U THINK ,IF U HAVE PUT 2.2 LAKH i have to get 8 signups.Means should cheat 8 peolpe.The amount of 4 crores they say ,just imagine
is it possible to earn no way..IF yes then by that time ,you would have lost all relations and best friends for cheating. thats why i did refund of my purchase.

For any help reach me
anvik2709@gmail.com
mohammedbasheer

Jul 1, 2015

qnet.ae sacam dubai UAE

Guys it is spreading in dubai also like in bangalore, they get training regarding how to speak to new people, what all questions should be asked initially, they create interest and make you feel that you are the only person who has not joined and everyone is making money from this so called business which is purely sales job with fake assumptions turning into millionaire in 5 yrs. All the victims of UAE should create a platform to expose this scam. Mr.samm, please note that Madras high court conviction copy against owners of qnet, online there is a court order copy is available. Do not misled the innocent people.
imhere4u

Jun 30, 2015

QNet Fraudsters are in Bangalore now

Beware guys..Qnet fraudsters are spreading in Bangalore now..

This is my personal experience..

Here the story begins..

I got a call from one of my ex-colleague saying he wants to discuss about business proposal.He asked for resume and i sent it. After 2 days again I got a call from him asking me to meet one of his business partner, saying this is to know my interest in business and my attitude for selection. After several calls i went to meet him in koramangala, bangalore.

Initially one person will come and ask you all the details like how are you, are you interested in business, how you know this...blah blah blah. He tries to set your mind saying this day will remain most memorable day in your life.

And now he takes to the other person saying he is the most successful in this business earning in crores, having BMW, roams around the world bla bla bla....in fact he looks like, with attitude.

Now the guy who welcomes me sit beside him to nod the head for whatever he says. and the main guy starts with questions
- Are you interested in business
- Can you spend around 15 hrs per week for this business
- Can you invest money for this business
- Will you be taking decisions alone regarding the business.

If you say yes to the above questions then the real drama starts.

They don't even say the company name and says its a direct marketing where u can earn 10 times the investment in 1 year only They were trained very professionally such that they don't answer your questions and divert the topic and will try to convenience you in some or the other way, even they will question back you with some foolish questions if they don't have answers for your question.

Obviously you will not have more questions because you have zero knowledge about that initially and they will take it as advantage. They repeatedly say trust your friend and invest in this.

Now after wasting 1hr of time in the name of discussion, then your friend will call you saying the person who discussed was impressed with my profile and my thoughts. (a sweet lie where you feel very happy.)

If you ask them for which company you are working, what really your doing for 30hrs in week , how much you are earning, what about the products you have... they will not have answer for any of the question. Only one line they use is 'Trust me and join' then you can earn the money.

My Humble request, be careful ... stay away from this..
ban qnet11

Jun 29, 2015

qnet

Dear Looser4a..

As per their terms and conditions refund is possible only within 7days.
But yet you can send them a mail abt refund or login an FIR.
Most of the people do signups in urgency and qnet ppl dnt even give time to understand the terms.its a big fraud.
All they need is commission by dragging others.
looser4a

Jun 29, 2015

beyond 3 months

Hi Supporters,

How to get refund if it is beyond 3 months. Whether I will get it or not.

Kindly explain me and help me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

QNET looser.
prasadh123

Jun 28, 2015

qnet scam

hi all
VR1 is the biggest cheating gang (Behalf of QNET)..

I m posting few people images.. be careful with these qnet agents....

click on images....

qnet scam qnet scam qnet scam

ban qnet11

Jun 27, 2015

qnet scam

Dear Samm..
If u dnt feel it as scam.ho to any police station and say dat VR1 is legal.your chain business is legal.??
And if it is soo legal y you guys say ..we have only two positions left in business..u kniw the fact that joining ppl is the business but why you say only teo positions??

Go n tell all your idiotic words to your uplines and downlines..
Next is your turn and manymores..

This happened recently in vijayawada.police arrested 4 people from qnet . They lured around 1crore and used those money to show their life style to trap ppl.and now VASUDEV REDDY is hiding in dubai and also GANGHADAR.THESE shameless ppl enjoy their life with others ha4dearned money.

Jun 26, 2015

QNET Refund Possible - One More Update

Hello Folks,

Those who are having their refund disapproved, that is complete nonsense.

You can go ahead and file an FIR against your upline for refund; do not worry about legalities involved, since this whole scam comes under PCMCS (banning) act 1978 and 420 IPC, police will take care of that. This worked for a few folks in Hyderabad and Bangalore.

Crusader
Vivan_1990

Jun 26, 2015

Qnet Fraud

Hello All,

I got invitation form Qnet IR Name --- Manisha and she tried to convince me that i could make tons of money in this Business.
Later on i Came to know that I will have to refer my friends in the same Business with Minimum Investment of 1.5lac and only when my friends sign up
i will get my commission. They are brainwashing People from IT industry luring them to invest Money. They do not have any Physical address and they will call
you in CCD for meeting. Initially they told that i will have to complete transition and will have sell products but now i realize that i will have to fool my friends and family members
to get my money back as later on they will do the same and chain will continue.
mohammedbasheer

Jun 25, 2015

qnet scam dubai

The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Mumbai Police arrested Sandeep Kalra and Hitesh Miglani, senior independent representative (IR or agents) of controversial multi-level marketing (MLM) company QNet. Both were picked up from Delhi International Airport. Meanwhile, the MLM and its leaders are also booked under the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 as well for selling plastic and glass products terming them miraculous objects for treating severe diseases like Cancer.

Kalra and Miglani were intercepted by immigration authorities at the Indira Gandhi International Airport at Delhi last night, say media reports. Both belong to the ‘Infiniti’ team at QNet and part of V-Elite leader’s team.

The duo, who arrived from Dubai in separate flights, was stopped at the airport as Look Out Circulars (LOC) were issued against them by the EOW probing the case.

The two suspects, who were suspected to have had pocketed lakhs of rupees through the scheme and organised several training camps to lure investors, have been subsequently brought to the metropolis and placed under arrest this evening, police said.

The LOCs have been issued against those whose statements have been necessitated in the probe but did not appear before the investigators despite summons.

Kalra hails from Delhi while Miglani is from Bangalore, police said adding that this is the first arrest of those against whom LOCs had been issued.

The EOW had earlier arrested 15 persons for allegedly duping investors by selling QNet products, including magnetic disks, herbal products and holiday schemes, through allegedly fraudulent means.

The EOW has invoked the stringent Maharashtra Protection of Interest of Depositors (MPID) against the company which has denied any wrongdoing on its part.
- See more at: http://www.mlmnewspaper.com/2015/03/qnet-scam-latest-mlm-news-india.html#sthash.BBBtBEIm.dpuf
vu.kumar.3314

procedure for refund

Hi Murali ,

Write to qnet india or qnet global stating ur IR ID, ask them to cancel your IRShip and refund your money
Murali karthik

Refund

I paid 20k for registration... One month back....after wards I told them to cancel......still am nt get any confirmation about registration through mail or cal....I asked them to refund my amount but they telling us ur registration was over if u wanna cancel means registration fees was 15k ..its wnt refund u will get 5k ..that too they decide......if registration over means where is confirmation, where is it I'd ......pls suggest a way to get back my money
Beware

Scam Qnet

Read this Sam.. Next is you..

samm2687@gmail.com

Be Sensible Dont go by opinions of people....Decide for Urself

Hi All,

Interesting Part here is the complaints on QNET in this forum are being posted since 2012(check last page) but still QNET is running in India and across the world.

My doubt is if this is a SCAM how can it run for 3 long years that too having so many complaints against it, what is the police department doing.

Once in a blue moon we see news like QNET people arrested, but never we see any followup news of those arrested people what happened to them?? were they judges as culprits, released on bail or released as innocents????

The more shocking part is It has sponsored IIFA Awards 2015 2 weeks ago, how can someone even dare to accept a SCAM company as a sponsor in an international Bollywood event and I have also seen some pics of QNET officials with Bollywood stars. Cant Mumbai police and EOW go to IIFA awards venue and arrest QNET officials??

They also sponsor Manchester City football club.... I mean how the hell these guys accept a SCAM and FRAUD company to sponsor a club in such a big league.

As per my R&D all I can say is QNET is a legal company registered with govt of India adhering to all rules and regulations according to PCMA act.

The problem is IRs who are operating are not doing its business ethically and legally, they are using their own brain in a desperation to sign up people.

All I can suggest to people who are thinking about QNET is don't give your hard earned money to anyone if you don't know anything about the business.

If a presentation about the business is shown to you then decide for yourself by doing your own R&D instead of going by the opinions of people. U DECIDE FOR UR-SELF.

Before signing up ask all the questions running through your mind and once you get a satisfactory answer then only sign up. Even at 1% doubt don't start it.

QNET is legal, its business is ETHICAL, problem is with the IRs who are misusing it with false promises and false promotions.

Samm
Fatu

Qnet

Let s expose them we have to dpeak loud abt this shit . I m based in dubai too and i feel so bad for new people signing up
ravirajhin

QNET 100% FRAUD but refund possible within 7days

Guys,
Plz plz dnt get trapped into qnet in India. I managed to get my 2lac rupees recently. You need to apply within 7 days of your registration or purchase...DONT HASITATE TO ASK ANY QUESTION TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE WHO REFER YOU ACTUALLY. MAAR MAAR KE INFO NIKALWA LENA CHAHE WO KITNA BHI CLOSE KYU NA HO,,,,THIS IS WRONG WAY TO DO BUSINESS, YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON WHO IS ACTUALLY INVESTING HIS/HER HARD EARNED MONEY OR TAKING LOAN FOR THIS ONLY TRUSTING YOU COZ YOU ARE CLOSE TO HIM/HER.

These monster are very clever n bu**sh**.....They approach with the help of friends, family near ones like.

Get in touch with support.centre@qnetindia.in keep cc to global.support@qnet.net along with your IR ID number earliest (best before seven days)

for scholarship - Rejected scholarship
    Sir mera name Nabeel ilyas so of ilyas Ahmed he or LL.B ka...
    for shrshp - Rejected scholarship
    Sir mera name Nabeel ilyas so of ilyas Ahmed he or LL.B ka...
    CIDCO - Bad roads
    Sir, I am a resident of Vichumbe, New Panvel. The roads...
    280689 - SSC. math
    Jull, 06, 2015 SSC, math Dear, Sir/Madam I am ayub...
    GVMC,Vizag - mad dogs ruling on roads
    Respected Sir, I'm a resident of Visakhapatnam...
    Neighbour - gali blocked
    Dear sir, My residence address is pole...
    max health and body care - Parlour Voucher & Parlour Name
    Hi.. All have u receive any update regarding this...
    snapdeal - FAKE DELIVERY REPORT
    I have placed order no UNISNPC 9591541,9596508 on...