QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Devi b

Feb 3, 2016

Product not working

Got a product called home pure and it stopped working in 3 months, however thought they have qnet functioning in India, the customer care is advising us to send it to Dubai bearing all the cost. After paying a huge amount of 50000 just for a water purifier don't think we deserve this kind of customer service.

Request somebody to help me with this.
robertstephen

Feb 2, 2016

FRAUD BUSINESS OF TEAM VR1 COMPANY PARTNER OF QNET

Dear fnds! In hyderabd QNET Partner TEAM VR1 started its fraud business of e-commerce. Beware of your best frineds, collegues and even relatives doing this business with TEAM VR1. They initially will tell nothing about the business. once u pay the money then your problems started.

My fnd had a great experience while attending meeting in hyd to join their company so called TEAM VR1. asked him to invest 1lakh rupees to join but my fnd was so wise asking them crossed questions regarding their company policies and products to sell.They explained everything.but he was not believing at all. so beware of TEAM VR1 and QNET e-commerce FRAUD Business companies.

dont believe them, they will try to convince you. start cross questiong them..
cheatedbyfriend

Feb 2, 2016

Cheating IRs from QNET

QNet: MPID Court rejects anticipatory bail applications of five including Michael Ferreira, Suresh Thimiri

Hopefully these guys will be chased further by God's grace
Rahulken

Feb 1, 2016

QNET

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the procedure of distribution of amount invested?

I invested 3 lakhs out of which I got 2.3 lakhs travel package.

I wanted to know the rest 70k amount distribution? Where it had gone?

My upline is absconding now so.. Please guide...

Jan 31, 2016

anybody can stop this QNET business

QNET is huge gang in allover India to make people fool. there was previously one company speakasia for that media did good job and finally that company banned but for Qnet why media or any police is not taking any action against these people.
please please do something to stop this foolish business they are cheating people as well as their emotions....
abhinam

when i enquired they told that i have used nearly 700 mb of net and
that in my plan only 300 mb is free and remaining is charged at some
price what they say, I told them that you have 151 prepraid you give
1gb of data and for my usage you could charge so high is not justifiable
they went on explaining that it has to be paid no other choice and made the payment and
PORTED my number to docomo
please i use the same amount of Net, same amount of calls and believe me the
amount has not crossed more than 500 mly
i say please who all are using IDEA and paying huge bill
kindly port it to TATA Docomo, i am not any advertiser of DOCOMO
but i am telling as i have been cheated dont get cheated by IDEA
Have a better idea and change you network
ban qnet11

Qnet

Funniest thing abt Qneters. Recently one of my frnd posted pics taken at iifa utsavam. They buyed vvip tickets just by 10k or 5k and just look. At their buildup and actions , looks soo funny like for new beggar everything is new. Either its an event or hotel or food they post the pics as if no one in the world cant affort those things.The way they post iifa pics shows that theytried level best to save the dropping credibility of their business. In their opinin only QNET gives a luxurios life,i left qnet coz of their filthy behaviour and i live a dignity and luxurious life. Qnet is juz a Chain marketing bussiness ,but they project it as the only business to earn money..let them go on ,but one day they will hide their faces coz of their illegal business.The qnet company is trying get a good name buy sponsiring and bribing .

Qnet people

There is one organization in Noida sector-63 Path Infotech Ltd..There is gang of Qnet people who are making fool to others and doing this business.
so please be aware.....or if anybody can take action against these people

Police action

I just want to know why police is not taking any action against these people or against this company.....
I am also victim of these people......
No media is covering this....why... ????
Fraudqnet

Qnet making us fools

Guys...

There are many people like your EX-colleagues,old friends and FB friends contacting us after a long time be careful with such kind of people ..Don't be into their trap

Main Target of these cheaters are most trusted people.. They are misusing the word "TRUST" ...
So many people are joining with enthusiasm because what they say in meeting is entirely wrong statement.. once the amount is paid you can see real faces of your Friend ... etc

Guys who want to fight against QNET in NCR region & ACROSS INDIA.
mail me on qnetfreeindia@gmail.com
call me :9810894827

QNET Refund procedure
REFUND procedure as below.

============================================================================================
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once the product is purchased.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444
and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD in the mail to them.Send a mail to them with your registered mail id only

Email Support
global.support@qnet.net

India support
support.centre@qnetindia.in

3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CSF number and sends to Hong Kong team for
approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund
request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or cll them on every alternative days for an update.

Numbers:
9900060061/9900060062 - Rekha
9900060605/9900060064, - Jaswinder
5.Once Refund request is completed,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your account.
7.Rest 25% , you collect from your uplink(Person who made you to join).
if not , file a complaint/FIR at police station if that person refuses to give money
ban qnet11

qnet

funniest part about qnet IR's
REcently one of my friend posted the pics of IIFA awards they have attended.These guys sat in the last row in plastic chairs
and they kept on posting the pics as they were treated as celebraties. they tried to take snap with every one at IIFa so that they ccan improve the drowing credibility of that company and to attract new people.It looks so cheap ,that they die to take snaps.
Creepy fellow.They show attending IIFA is a biggest acheivement.
suryachand83

refund

i got my refund back in 2-3 weeks
suryachand83

experiance

dont know about qnet but their representatives are FRAUDS

One of my colleague asahi told me about this business. She said she was doing an ecommerce business and she literally left her job in a big media company for this fraud business. She introduced me to her upline mittu. My colleague said my upline is earining more than a CEO just after 2 years doing business. mittu told me that this is an e-commerce business and i will just have spend 2 hours daily and i will be earning 50K per week. I was told the nameof the company is IQ and Qnet. Before paying the money i just casually asked my colleague whether this is a MLM. She said direct selling. So i went ahead and invested money in this business.

Post investing i went through the so-called induction. Here i came to know that this is a networking business. I was shocked. For two days i went to their brainwashing system,associations, etc. I observed most people were faking their smile, there face was like they are not happy in this business but are helplessly doing the business. Don't know for what reasons. And few were just the servants of their upline. They didnt knew a dime about this business but were doing so just by blindly following their seniors. Ask them about Qnet and my senior will tell you comes the answer.

In the brainwashing meetings they call a guy who has earned a lot of money in this business. He talks about how he was a successful employee but started doing this business and a happy, changed and positive being now. I found something was fishy. My wife asked me to tell me more about this business, i said i dont know yet. Upon which she replied, "generally we invest money into something after we know it, and we have invested 4 lakh without knowing what the business is". This statement opened my eyes. I searched about Qnet online and was shocked to see the result. i found how others also went through the same fraud like me. Its like their modus operandi is same all over india. While online i came to know how these people deliberately put wrong email id. I took my IR no. checked into my account and was shocked to know how true the above facts was. After doing my research i decided to take my refund.

4 lakh rupees was taken from me. And 3,60,000 was used, rest 40,000 were no where. I asked mittu about the 40K. She said she kept the 40K for my to and fro airline tickets to Malaysia for VCell which was happening in May 2016. I was shocked. Without even telling me or giving me prior idea she kept 40k for my tickets. The funny part is she knew i dont have a passport yet. One more colleague of mine is into this business. She came 2-3 weeks before me. Once i asked her how's her business doing. She said she earned 40K rupees that week. The numbers matched. 40 k of my airline tickets was being given to her just to keep motivated into this business. I asked her how did you earn this money, which product you sold. She had no answer for this.

So after being convinced that this is an unethical way to do business and duping people is what i will have to do, if i stay in this business, i decided to take refund. I asked Ms. Bharadwaj that i need 40k for my investment declaration she returned 36k. Also Compliance department of Qnet ave me back my 3.59 lakh. i got my 98% money back. I have also told qnet that how people are doing unethical business under qnet. i am still awaiting their action on these two female fraudsters.

The main reason i didnt wanted to do this business was i would have never lied to someone and bring them into this business. Ethics matter to me. qnet has returned my money but i dont know what kind of acton they take on such fraud people working under them. if no strict action is taken then its better to stay away from such business.

Below is how people in his business will dupe you. Keep these points in mind:

1. they will say this is an e-commerce business OR for 5 lakhs you will be given the shares of the company.
2. e-commerce business is the next boom and people who stay away from this will be losers.
3. play with your dreams, financial status or need of money.
4. your colleague or friend will be doing this business after quitting his/her job.
5. they will never tell you the real name of the company and real nature of business till you pay the entire amount - usually 4 or 5 lakhs
6. paperwork is done in this business. you will get any receipt for this investment online
7. ask them about refund and mostly they will say it is possible but they have to check
8. the person who made you join the business will never tell you about this business, he will direct you to his senior
9. they will create your account and put false email id and bank details.
10. for a month they will make you do nothing, coz after one month you are not eligible for the refund from qnet
11. they will sell you books and dvds that will talk only about how network marketing is the next big thing
12. they will talk about how in this business you will be your own boss and decide your own work time.
13. the will buy stupid products from your money while creating your a/c without even asking or consulting you.
14. they will not give you your login details to your qnet account until and unless you ask them.
15. they will insist you to come to system every sunday and daily to the association so that you remain brainwashed for the week.
16. after taking money from you they will introduce a concept of hotzones (generally a concept about how your loved ones will make money while you work) to you. Indirectly duping you to invest more money by making your family members, friends invest in this business
17. you will also have to shell out money to sit and hear people at the systems and their other events. its not free.
18. Senior will say, stay in this business for 6 months i you dont like it we will pay you 5/6 lakh rupees
kk1984

Jan 26, 2016

Illegal business in India

Very good articulation vitthal...These Qnet representatives are showing big pictures to lot innocent people and looting their money...

Moreover the products they sell doesn't have any value and products available in the website are only for name sake and those are not value for money..

People should make informed decision before investing their hard earned money..
vthakur11

Jan 24, 2016

dont know about qnet but their representatives are FRAUDS

Hi Myself Vitthal T. from Mumbai.

One of my colleague R. Kadam told me about this business. She said she was doing an ecommerce business and she literally left her job in a big media company for this fraud business. She introduced me to her upline M Bharadwaj. My colleague said my upline is earining more than a CEO just after 2 years doing business. Miss Bharadwaj told me that this is an e-commerce business and i will just have spend 2 hours daily and i will be earning 50K per week. I was told the nameof the company is Qquest, GoldQuest. Before paying the money i just casually asked my colleague whether this is a MLM. She said no. SHE LIED. So i went ahead and invested money in this business.

In the brainwashing meetings they call a guy who has earned a lot of money in this business. He talks about how he was a successful employee but started doing this business and a happy, changed and positive being now. I found something was fishy. My wife asked me to tell me more about this business, i said i dont know yet. Upon which she replied, "generally we invest money into something after we know it, and we have invested 4 lakh without knowing what the business is". This statement opened my eyes. I searched about Qnet online and was shocked to see the result. i found how others also went through the same fraud like me. Its like their modus operandi is same all over india. While online i came to know how these people deliberately put wrong email id and keeps banks details blank. I took my IR no. checked into my account and was shocked to know how true the above facts was. After doing my research i decided to take my refund.

4 lakh rupees was taken from me. And 3,60,000 was used, rest 40,000 were no where. I asked Miss Bharadwaj about the 40K. She said she kept the 40K for my to and fro airline tickets to Malaysia for VCell which was happening in May 2016. I was shocked. Without even telling me or giving me prior idea she kept 40k for my tickets. The funny part is she knew i dont have a passport yet. One more colleague of mine is into this business. She came 2-3 weeks before me. Once i asked her how's her business doing. She said she earned 40K rupees that week. The numbers matched. 40 k of my airline tickets was being given to her just to keep motivated into this business. I asked her how did you earn this money, which product you sold. She had no answer for this.

Below is how people in his business will dupe you. Keep these points in mind:

3. play with your dreams, financial status or need of money.
6. no paperwork is done in this business. you wont get any receipt for this investment.
7. ask them about refund and mostly they will say there is no such thing as refund.
9. they will create your account and put false email id and bank details.
19. ask right questions and these people will fumble. they will make you explain how the corporate world is a ponzi scheme

Vitthal T
SHAIK86

Jan 24, 2016

QNET IS A CHEATING COMPANY

I SUDDENLY GOT CALL FROM MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND.I GET REALLY HAAPY
,HE TELL IAM DOING ONE BUSSINESS IT IS SUCCESSFULL,IF U R INTERSESTED LET ME KNOW
HE TELL THAT I WILL ASK TO SENIOR
SO BE CAREFUL
Help All Cheat no one

Jan 22, 2016

Qnet is fraud

These people are also operating in New Delhi. Every second weekend they gather at SRS building near Mewala Maharajpur Metro station Faridabad. One of the founder calls himself the GOD and other trust on him blindly. God help those fools.
P@ankaj

Plz Be aware of this

Hey guys plz don't trust on these fake people. One of your best friend or relative will call you and tell you about his/her life is changing so nicely and one will call you to inform you and to meet senior. They will take your 4-5 hours which I have wasted(in my weekends).
In that they will try to wash your brain that how your current job is boring and not safe.
Then they will start to tell you about one bloody model and how great model is on which they are working. Again they will approach you to invest from 1.5 lacs to 9.5 lacs in that they will offer you some fake products. Again they will give you examples of their seniors that how he left his job and now he is full time employee of qnet. He owned BMW,Audi in just3-4 years. They will tell you that you would be earning 9.25 crores in just 1-2 years which is totally fake. I want to stop my friend from such a fool people.
Guys my humble request to you plz dont trust them.
Currently they are operating in Pune.
Some of the useful links for your reference.
1. http://www.prnewswire.co.in/news-releases/qnet-responds-to-scam-allegations-in-india-237105481.html
2. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/qnet-scam-mumbai-police-arrests-michael-ferreiras-former-daughter-in-law/
3. https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi3ttzjx7TKAhUBV44KHc9SBEEQFggxMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnaindia.com%2Fmumbai%2Freport-mumbai-cafe-coffee-day-ordered-to-shut-doors-to-representatives-of-fraud-accused-firm-qnet-2029081&usg=AFQjCNGBc_vi1y68ILRJabuTwuP8xFU3Zw&bvm=bv.112064104,d.c2E
4. http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/rj-arrested-in-qnet-scam/article6564232.ece
5. http://zeenews.india.com/tags/qnet-scam.html
Fraudqnet

Qnet fooling people

Guys...

There are many people like your EX-colleagues,old friends and FB friends contacting newly/after a long time be careful...

Now a days from MATRIMONY sites also few people are contacting us to do business together ... never believe them.....

they are misusing the word "TRUST" ...so many people are joining with enthusiasm once the amount is paid you can see real faces of your Friend ... etc

Guys who want to fight against QNET in NCR region & ACROSS INDIA.
mail me on qnetfreeindia@gmail.com
call me :9810894827

QNET Refund procedure
REFUND procedure as below.

and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD in the mail to them.
request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or cll them on every alternative days for an update.

Numbers:
9900060061/9900060062 - Rekha
9900060605 - Jaswinder
5.Once Refund request is completed,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
7.Rest 25% , you collect from your uplink(Person who made you to join).
prits111

Jan 18, 2016

Please help in refunding my money

I had a very good friend who cheated me as i had trust in him a lot. It has be almost more than 2 years I invested the money. Can you please let me know will the above mentioned procedure to get the refund work for me.

I had already initiated before and they told me we can give refund within 15 days of purchase of products.

Please help me.
SanjitS

Qnet

Hi All, Very interesting to read all the comments. I give my experience below.

I was told about this by a very close friend of mine, whom I trusted. Initially when I asked what he is busy with, he said I wont involve you with this. After 2 months, he started telling about this exciting thing happening and got me to meet a Senior- a lady who came in late, gave me the sales talk of ecommerce and if I have the passion to succeed. lot of % and numbers were thrown in. The hard sales pitch really turned me off. When she left, I asked my friend to give me the jottings of the % / numbers done on the rough paper but he said he cannot give it nor talk about anything. No info was given on the products and I was asked to join. He kept saying how much he had been enjoying travelling using the company's travel package. He had posted lot of his pics in Facebook as well of sitting in some hotel lobby (in malaysia or thailand I do not recall). Later I came to know that it was a company meet where he had gone and I was left wondering why he used his package days for company visit. Unfortunately when I asked counter questions, he used to get angry, saying there is no trust and I am very pessimistic etc and so I didn't ask further, to avoid hurting his feelings. I also realised later that I had asked twice for the seniors name and the topic got diverted and I still dont have a reference.

I delayed the sign off meeting many times on follow ups everyday and after lot of delays from my end, I was told that I will be shown the products, on my insistence . When I met again, I was shown some of the products on the website where I saw those were highly priced products and not of much practical use (watches, Energy devices, holiday packages, educational packages). I was told to take the 2.7 lakh holiday package which has 10 yrs validity, in which I can use 1 week per year, every alternate year. He said again he will be going in May this year to company. Again the thought came to me that this means out of the 5 weeks he bought for 2.7 lakhs, 2 weeks were used for company. Didn't sound logical to me. Again in the 2nd meeting, he got me to meet two seniors who said they were high in heirarcy in HDFC banks and left for this. He also showed an apprx 75k limited edition swiss watch he had purchased from there and spoke about the amazing energy device (another of their products) which gave relief to mother in laws troubled knees. The watch didnt look that great to me.

The most sad part was the behaviour which changed so much. Every phone call was only on how I have to buy this, calling me in office for Pan card, kyc details etc. If he had asked me to give the money to just help her, I would have done without hesitation but this hard selling not only left a bad taste in the mouth, it also pained me that someone I trusted for 15 years has let me down for own benefit. He has been utterly brainwashed now and is unable to think of anything else. He is seeing this as an opportunity to get some earnings and move out of the country. The insistence is always on "booking the slot" immediately by paying so that my income starts coming immediately and I can start working hard later for 2 hours daily when I have the time, since I had mentioned about my time challenges.

Wish some one could clarify on how the holiday packages work and if we are supposed to use it for company meetings only ?
auth_ans

QNET FRAUD/CHEATERS

Hello guys ,

Please stay away from these fraudsters in Hyderabad area

SURANJIKA SAMAL- HYDERABAD
SOUMYA NAYAK- HYDERABAD
ABHIJIT DAS- HYDERABAD
CHINMAYA BEHERA- HYDERABAD

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS. ALSO BEWARE ALL BANKS,THEY ARE HAUNTING BANKS AND POOR PEOPLE FOR LOAN LIKE BEGGERS.
DAVIDOFF

QNET IS A FRAUD AND SCAM

QNET is a SCAM | Beware

Dear Friends,

QNET is making fool of you Innocent Peoples. Few Peoples connected to this Company will choke your valuable money.
Beware of this fraud company. The Big thing is Your most close friends and family members will ask you to join this bullshit program.
People related to this company will tell you the same speech/story every time. They have learnt this by heart, after it they will ask you to put 1.5 lakhs or 2.5 Lakhs Ruppe to join this program. They will tempt people by saying that Invest Money into this and forget your money for 2-3 Years. after that they will start earning Lakhs and Crores, will get a BMW, MERCEDES, JAGUAR and will tell you all the luxurious items.

This is also possible in some of the cases that they might tell you to meet their boss who has BMW & Mercedes.

THE FACT IS THIS THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE RELATED TO THIS COMPANY ARE ENJOYING WITH THE MONEY OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE and IF YOU CAN GET ALL THESE CARS AND LUXURIES IS IN YOUR DREAMS ONLY.

Some of the Cheaters active in Kolkata / Delhi and other eastern region of India are :

DEEPAK KANKANI - KOLKATA & DELHI

Jan 13, 2016

QNET Cheaters

QNET Cheaters

Dear Friends !

Beware of these so called business man offering global business opportunity without disclosing any thing not even company name beforehand ! They just play with your emotions and show you big dreams ! I have initiated the process , very soon they will be behind the bars !!

DEEPAK KANKANI - KOLKATA & DELHI

many more ! Please beware of these fraudsters
daniel90989

Jan 13, 2016

payment gateway scammer

Tech support payment gateway scammers in india Name: Amit Kumar Dutt 09674110112
Name: Easy tech support 8888551251

sim card no 07814005648 - my balance had been cut off by you during today night more...
    My balance had been cut today about more than 60 rupee...
    HCL PF Help Desk - Ranjith - PF Account mismatch
    Hi, I am a former HCL employee, I am unable to transfer...
    Vijay Tv - supersinger5
    Rajaganapathy and anand has already proved their...
    Airtel DTH - no signal
    Inspire of customer care complain no.49501466.no response...
    Earn Talktime - shani
    Sir I recharge 50 and 20 05/02/2016 balance was charged...
    Nirmal Developers - Developer refusing to refund token back
    I had visited India in November, liked some of the...
    FRAUD SMS SENDING JOB - earn daily income by doing simple home based jobs
    if you want earn real income by doing home based jobs earn...
    Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno - baleno car not delivered yet
    i have book baleno on 5th November, at the time of booking...