QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Aman1992

Cheaters

Hi People,

Please be away from this people in bangalore - Mr. Anjanay and Miss Pooja, they will cheat you and loot your money by making you false promises and just by treating you with a free cup of coffee.

BOTH OF THEM YOU WILL FIND ON THE ROADS OF BANGALORE. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

Aman1992

Cheaters

Hi People,

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

believeme

Qnet , VIHAAN, Qnet India - Legal or illegal in India

Can anyone make sure wheather Qnet india aka Vihaan is Legally or Illegally doing business in India?

Is their company policy and compensation plan accepted in India?

Is the company banned in India or not? Wheather the company is banned in particular state alone in our country?

Lot of complaints i see in MUMBAI, Bangalore, Hydreabad.. What about CHENNAI?

Unknowlingly my friend dragged me into the business scheme. Please can anyone respond my above question..

I thank you in advance..
Akanksha2187

Jun 17, 2016

Qnet complain in delhi

Frnds..as already shared..

Eow delhi registered first
Fir against qnet in delhi ncr region

With FIR no.
*87/2016*

Now anyone who is victim of dis qnet in here who hasnt recovered their money

or who have recovered but want to teach a gud lessons to cheaters

or knows anybody other victims out pls share to others

To send your complaint to
Eow delhi by speed post/post

*Address*

The investigating Officer
(Qnet/ vihan case)
Case no -87/2016
Economic offences wing
Mandir Marg
New delhi-110001

The complaint matter u can find by clicking dis link

Download it
Fill it
And just send it to above address
And your hard earned money will be recovered

Take a print of it
Fill all details
And just send it to above address
Simple

Or delhi ncr guys can directly handover dis complaint to eow delhi
By hand
(Nearest metro
Rk ashram marg)

For more details contact: 8527916365(whatsapp)
Anonymously Anonymous

Qi Group - Qnet Scam

I met these guys in a hotel in Hyderabad with the same kind of story. These guys first try to know about you without revealing anything about themselves. They tell you everything as to how 3% of people became so rich bla bla bla. They are not even dressed up properly and claim to be earning 2 Lakhs per month with a torn notebook and 2 rupee pen in hand. These guys are dangerous. Beware of Gautham and Ramakrishna in Hyderabad. They tell you as if they know about ambanis and Tata's. Beware guys.
Rahulken

QNET

Date : June 16, 2016 - Latest updates

PDev

QNET SCAM

Company officials asked them to pay around Rs 1 lakh as charges for registration, investment and training fee. (Representational image)
Hyderabad: A new multi-level marketing scam (MLM) has surfaced in Hyderabad with around a 100 victims losing money in the controversial QNet scheme.

Several people have come out alleging that they have lost lakhs in the dubious scheme and has demanded arrest of the managers, who have fled with crores.
After receiving the complaint from a group of people, the central crime station is now investigating the scam. The Singapore-based QNet Private Ltd had already run into trouble with the law in Bengaluru and Mumbai police due to the same scam.

The victims, mostly fresh graduates and college dropouts, alleged that they were lured by some people claiming to be company officials who offered them a high salary and commission to do ‘e-commerce’ for QNet products.

Company officials asked them to pay around Rs 1 lakh as charges for registration, investment and training fee. However, the QNet officials neither provided them any job nor gave back their money even after a year.

After several complaints poured into S.R. Nagar police station cops found out that a QNet office was operating in Ameerpet, where most of the victims had paid their money. An FIR was registered in S.R. Nagar police station against company officials and later it was transferred to CCS.

“A person named Ramesh Kurmetti and his associates run the firm. He and others had been avoiding us for the last one year whenever we asked our money back,” said P. Vishwa Teja, one of the victims from Ameerpet.

The youngsters came to know about the company through Facebook and by word of mouth. “We were told that we will be getting around Rs 30,000 as salary as we add more customers and agents into the scheme. They asked us to get trained and promised that we would be selling their products like Bio Disc, Bio Light etc. However, nothing of that sort has happened so far,” said another victim M. Avinash.

Many people have paid Rs 2 to Rs 3 lakh while some paid Rs 1 lakh. The company officials had promised their commission would be higher according to the investment they put in.

While it is yet to be calculated how much money has been looted by the company officials victims claim that it would be around Rs 5 to Rs 8 crore.
Meanwhile, the police has not made any arrest so far in the case.

“We had registered a case after taking the complaint. Since it was an economic offence with a lot of money involved the case was transferred to CCS,” said S.R. Nagar inspector Md. Waheeduddin.
abcde11

Jun 14, 2016

QNET Fraud

Beware of these guys, they are targeting people in pune....
Same incident happened to me at Marriot Hinjewadi but thanks to this web-site I could save myself before getting in.

The lady Arpita Chikodi & another her sub-ordinate Pooja are operating in Pune...

I don't know how these people think they can fool everyone .... Arpita is from Bangalore & see has her BMW keys on table in Pune & was showing her 8 lakhs watch which she bought from Dubai...

If she is so successful then why not pay for new joiners....

QNET is business of people who became who & wants to add another fools...
vireshvvv

Jun 13, 2016

complaint against qnet scam

i was called to a meeting in cafe coffee day by following people who work in my company sopra-steria

Praney patel - 7066216117(mob) , he did not tell me anything regarding the meeting just that a business proposition is their, he told me that a very senior member is going to meet you. later that member came , his name is as follows

Shiva - 8447529498(mob) , he was the master mind in the scheme, made sure the recorder was not on in mobile by asking me to put my phones in silent, also he told me that i can have a rolls royce and vacation in dubai by having a big base of customers,

They were very persistent in asking me for money and telling me to join their organization by paying a 2-4 lac membership gold . i told them that i do not have such money ,then they asked me for 10K which i gave for booking a seat and can later pay them. later i got to know that it was a fraud and i asked for a refund which they refused. Please help me in getting such people in jail which they deserve.
mayurana

Jun 13, 2016

People are duping friends in the name of investment

At first I thought it is my fault, so why complain? But now I see it is a global issue. Lakhs of people have been duped by their own friends in the name of investment. We were too. A close friend of ours Ashish Panda introduced us to this. Initially, he explained it in a manner which seemed it was a real business. We also clarified with him that it is not about convincing people to join this business. Only after the investment was over, we realised what the "business" is all about. His girlfriend Kaveri Chaudhury has duped a lot of people in Delhi and his upline Bhabani Prasad Nayak is doing the same in multiple locations.Kindly help/advise!

Jun 8, 2016

QNET REFUND AND FIGHT TO STOP QNET

1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
support.centre@qnetindia.in
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
File written complaint against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after one month is over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them.
Besides above process kindly lodge your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI OR EOW MUMBAI also to ban QNET from India to save our brothers & sisters.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts, gurupreet singh anand first FIR copy against Qnet scam and google news 5-6 against Qnet. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place.
File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW/Crime branch both in your city to fight against QNET. Please whatsapp me at 9871853120 only if any extra information required.

Jun 8, 2016

QNET REFUND AND FIGHT AGNST QNET

Kundan9228

Jun 7, 2016

Q-Net

I got a call from close friends who also new in Q Net I have deposited Rs 6 lac on his request, to arrange the money i have sold my car and zero my saving now i need refund of the money. I am not aware about this scam as on date I have to recover 12 lac from these guys, kindly help me on this.

Kundan
sbuksh

Jun 7, 2016

Lost 1.5 lac in this Qnet scam

Hi All,

Please guide me how i can get my money back. I have been trapped into this. I invested 1.5 lac by taking loans upon trusting my friend. Now i realized that its an MLM business where i need to bring someone into this business in order to recover my money.
Its been almost 3 months i invested and since then upon understanding there business plan ikept asking for refund but they are not refunding. Plz Plz Plz help me to get my money back.
Contact # 9038883464 Email: aquib89.buksh@gmail.com
Kiran Shivappa

QNET Fraud

I am Kiran, had joined into QNET Business in November 2015 and I was not explained anything about the Business.

My Close friend also joined me but we both came to know that Its a Fraud Business and we started asking for refund.

Jeetendar Naik and Nagini Manne are my Uplines. They told me that I will be getting my refund by 6 Months. Which ended last month. Now they are saying that they dont know me at all.

Please Help me, am feedup paying interest for money borrowed to Invest in the Business.

Help me in getting my Money Please: Contact me at: 7760897803

Also Beware of Jeetendar Naik, Nagini Manne (Both from Bangalore any funny part is they are in relation and Jointly Cheating People), Vijay Kumar (Chennai), Rahul (Bangalore). Hit them in Slippers and send them away.
QNETVictim

QNET Victim

Its been more than 1 year now when I got trapped in this scam.

It was the same scenario with me as well, one of my good friends approached me with a business idea (as they call it) that could turn my life the other way.

I was not at all interested in that but he was so dominating and was chasing and forcing me like anything to join.

I have asked him n number of times about the business but he never opened his mouth.

I was having some doubt that it may be some MLM or similar scheme so asked him straight away, but he refused by saying that he being a good friend of mine will never push me in such pits.

He has portrayed everything in such a way that even I started feeling that he is doing something big and if i'll not join him, I will loose a Once In A Lifetime Opportunity.

As the amount he has asked was big (around 5L), i wanted to know the business details. But he didn't share a bit about business but promised me that if after joining the business, I dont like it, he will give me Double the amount in 3 years.

So i thought of giving it a try thinking that my money is secured as per his promise.

So I took personal loan and gave some amount from my savings and joined the business.

So it as my first day and he introduced me to someone as a part of business meet. When she started presenting... Alas !!!!!! what is this.. the thought started running into my mind... its Fu*****g MLM scheme which my friend refused earlier.

I got very much disappointed then and was regretting my decision, was under the impression that I will loose my money.

I asked that as***e about this so he told me that they are bound to do all this as per the process. I lost my temper and asked for my money back but he tried to console me by saying that they have set of predefined processes that ensures you will earn money.

Again his words influenced me and I thought of giving it a try.

They have asked me to create a list of friends and relatives, gave me some script, arranged some mock calls and then it was a show time.

They asked me to call the closest ones first and ask for money and as per the script (They call it Hot Zone) I cant disclose the business details and I have to pretend that I am doing something Very Big.

I was not at all sure if I have to call my friends and relatives as I was not even sure about my money, how can I ask someone for money and take their responsibility.

So I told them I cant do this.. but again they forced me to call them.. I made some calls but half heartedly.

It continued for 3-4 months but as I got to know the reality of this scam, I took my hands off.

I asked him to return the money but he said as per his promise he will return double of the amount in 3 years.

He was so convincing that I believed him and couldn't fight for my money.

After reading all the posts against QNET I am very much depressed and helpless now and feeling that I will never get my money back.

I want my Hard Earned money back but don't know which path to follow.

Has anyone faced similar situation and got his/her money back? Please guide me as well.

Thanks in advance !!
QNETVictim

Helpless QNET Victim

Its been more than 1 year now when I got trapped in this scam.

Again his words influenced me and I thought of giving it a try.

He was so convincing that I believed him and couldn't fight for my money.

I want my Hard Earned money back but don't know which path to follow.

Thanks in advance !!
indian 1234

qnet refund

hello everybody
i was also a qnet victim and able to recover my money if you all wanted to get your hard earned money back ... without making further details contact me on 9927047477 .. i wud try my level best to get your refund back ....
indian 1234

Jun 3, 2016

refund of money

hi ...
all i had also joined qnet ... because a very close friend of mine has shown me the plan ... but i realize it is not the right business model. . with no support of my upline .on my behalf i was able to recover my money from the company after thee month ... so i decided to help other inocent people to recover their hard earned money ....for further assistance feel free to contact me on 9927047477

Jun 3, 2016

fight and refund against QNET

Expose_Fraud

QNET Scam

Those who want to fight against such scam and have been cheated accross India contact me and read searching qnet from QUORA, Twitter, Facebook, and many places in social media
'

And newspaper articles

If you want to get back your money

Contact: +91- 985939396 (After 8 pm only)
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Fight against Qnet

Hi all,

This is for all those folks who read this message but are afraid of speaking up.
My humble request is that please don't fear anyone, if lost money, please don't be dejected
Don't think that these fraud IR's who have no moral values, will hurt you. They cannot do anything.

Please feel free to reach me at qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com and I will guide you how to overcome this situation.

Lets make our nation free from this virus

Jai Hind
Suresh Biradar

URGENT- Victim of QNET

Hi Sir/Madam,

I had been approached for this business in Hi-tec city, Hyderadad. The below person has made to invest 5lakhs amount. It's been 4 months til now. I have requested couple of times to refund my fund. but he said to work or else wait for 3months if your able to understand business then i will refund your money. Now he is denying to refund and also threatening me if i ask for money I have been trapped into this fishy business.Please help me. I regret about this mistake of my life.

Following are few details of the person who trapped

Jethi Chandan Kumar

Hyderabad,
Rs- 5,00,000
Mobile num- 7207286009.
Bsuresh1545@gmail.com

I am serious to get refund and ready any sort of obligation irrespective of time. If possible please share your contact number.

I'm in need of you badly sir. Please help me.

Suresh biradar
Chitamuni

May 31, 2016

QNET FRAUD

Hi All,,

Be aware about QNET CHEATERS NAME:

SATYA DASH -- He is behave like Bill gates but he is a beggars.

SWAPNA DASH - She is behave like a Warren Buffet but she is a failure lady in IT and his carrier and she got the job in Ericson with showing feck exp.

NIHARIKA DASH - She is always follow up Satya and Swapna.

AMLAN PRUSTY - He don't have his own mind. he is a pet dog.

MANORANJAN DASH - Best chutia in this world.

TANUJA MOHAPATRA/DASH - She will do anything for money.
AnotherVictim1

May 31, 2016

Lost 5 lakhs in QNET scam

Hi All,

This has been a guilt inside me for months now. Like many others I had invested my hard-earned money in QNET when a very close friend of mine came to me with this Bul**it.

My intend to write this is to make everyone aware PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

Mai jaanti hu ye paisa un logo ko kabhi bhi nahi falega.. They will pay for playing with thousands of people's hard-earned money.

SBSTC - frequent breakdown of buses in Kolkata durgapur route.
    I am a regular passenger of sbstc bus service in durgapur...
    apps daily - Assessed claim amount
    My Name is Kishor Kumar,I bought Apple IPhone 6 on 15th...
    Prepaid taxi booth - Over charge
    I travelled from chatrapati shivaji railway station to...
    bmc L ward - noise pollution from illegal garage in our residential...
    Respected sir, This to draw your attention towards the...
    TTD Accomodation - Ttdsevaonline e-accomodation
    Sir/Madam, I am trying to book accomodation at tirumala...
    tctr - dnt end dahleez its amazing show i ever seen
    please dnt end xahleez i really live the script nd story...
    F1 Info Solution & Services Pvt Ltd - F1 Info Solution not giving my Iphone 6
    My Name is Kishor Kumar,I bought Apple IPhone 6 on 15th...
    Videocon Mobile - mobile set some problem
    SET HANGING PROBLEM AND HANGING TIME DISPLAY ONLY SHOW...