QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

HPKumar

Jul 28, 2015

QNET

I have been cheated but long back i think i have log in in the year 2010 in pune and invested 30,000/- and not earned single penny just been fooled by showing dreams by those IR's , for training's in hotels etc i invested more than 50,000/-. My question is can people like me get refund for getting cheated by Q NET. I just want my log in amount for which i invested in Q NET.

If any one has answer to my question please can some help me in this regard or give me call on my number 09849172709 now i am in Hyderabad.

Haridas Pavan Kumar
Victim01

Jul 28, 2015

Refund Is possible even i got it

Hi everyone,

I am also scammed by Qnet worm by one of my school friend. Somehow he got my number and started talking very nicely with me, meanwhile he brainwashed me by this useless QNET business, by having blind faith on him i joined this scam.
Before joining i had asked him many a time what is this business upto? and what are all products?
He used to give only one answer "Its a E-Business, You just trust me and Join. We will work together and make good money.
Only one position is left, don't waste your time and join asap"
but the truth is that its nothing but to find goats (bakra) and make them as your source of money and force them to do the same.
They don't have any office or meeting areas, you will find them in any mall in food-court area and for personal meeting CCD or MacD is fixed which they used to call it as their association and training center.

Good thing is i got my money back not entirely. I paid 3.51 lakhs but i received 3.15 lakhs only but soon i will recover this from my friend who has cheated me.
Thanks to one of the well wisher (+917036032007) whose helped me in this case, very less people are like this who really want to help others.
My advice to all of you is to apply for refund as soon as possible.
For refund Simply send ur IR id and referrer Id or name to support.centre@qnetindia.in, eStore@qnet.net, global.support@qnet.net
requesting for cancellation of IR relationship with QNET effective immediately.
Within 15 days you will get your money back.

Jul 20, 2015

Bunty refund is possible

Bunty(Kranthi2010) refund is possible within acertain limit of time , what is your registration date? . Share your contact details or call me on 7276351246
sufferer5

Jul 20, 2015

why is it scam

Why is it scam?

My question is why not it is scam?
They are collecting money from you
They promise somuch to you
They never tell about products until u and your money is ready
They dont tell hidden charges
There is no business opportuniry, because they collect entire your money and make you customer. You will not have any money left to do any business
They never deliver products or they will delay abnormally so that you will miss all rights except accepting products
They will start ruling you but you will not have any control on your life and plannings.
They will not give any answer to your question either they stop you or skip your questions
You will not have any control to buy products according to your requirement, they buy some products without your knowledge
They never acknowledge for your money
They brain wash you
They will train you to tell sweet lies by name of hot zone, warm zone and cold zone. All these scripts all full of lies.
You have give falls promises to your prospects and bring into business.
I am not against direct selling and network marketing.
But we dont see any ethical practices in QNET, only false scripts, brain washing and skipping answers to questions.

QNET people actions never match to their words.

Only one sentence. Why people are not against any Network Marketing? Why people are talking only about QNET. that is the difference.

The QNET people take control of your life and money. No other company is taking control of your life and money.

All other companies are giving products equal to money value paid by you.

Please check honestly about QNET products, they dont reveal or show product to you. Ultimately they through an useless product to you and collect the money they want.

Most of the cases the product will not reach you
Most of the cases the IR Login ID and password will not be given to you.

These things happens only in QNET in the universe.

sufferer 4
Garv Nagpal

Jul 19, 2015

Request To Prove qnet a scam

Dear all
I had been contacted by a qnet member and have gone through all the details of qnet. I understand that there is something ambiguous in this scheme but still unable to prove that member the scam of qnet. How can I prove that member that the products offered by qnet is all sham. And can someone tell me his experience as an member and why he feels like it is a scam after getting into it because the member told me that only those persons say against it who do not undergo training through qnet and are unable to work. Also the member has shown it to me that he has earned 5.5 lakhs on investment of 3.5 lakhs.
Kindly help me to understand why is it a scam.
With regards
vikram
Kranthi2010

Jul 19, 2015

Scamsters

I was being cheated by my friend whom I knew from 15 years. Who reappeared to me after 6 years gap and started boasting something like he is doing a business and they have 2 positions in Hyderabad. You will be having an interview blah blah. And after repeatedly asking him for the company name he didn't reveal anything and said it is against there rules and blah blah. finally I shelled out 6 lacs from my fathers fixed deposit. I feel that it's not only me who was cheated but my whole family also. I'm not in a position to discuss this with my parents. They will heart break. please show me a way to get back my refund.

BUNTY
pawang

Jul 18, 2015

refund my money

Pls suggest me how to get back my investment. . Pls guys..
sufferer4

Jul 17, 2015

evil is stronger than good

Hi Crusade people,

evil is stronger than good. You don't know how to plan and catch evil. Evil already planned to find you on your wrong foot. Because evil know what they are doing. After collecting your money they prepared illegal proofs against you. Ultimately if you want to fight with the BIG QNet evil probably it is your foolishness. Untill unless you are stronger that evil.

My suggestion is gather atleast 5 to 10 people of QNET loosers and plan. you will definitely will get solution to find legally. Please dont go single and fight. If you all go together it is benefit for you and others who are coming with you also.

Wish you good luck.
Indian QNET sufferer.

Truth about QNET

You know all of us generally have huge aspirations to become something in life. For most of us that is in terms of MONEY. Money for us defines success , and that is what Qnet traps and latches onto. They are a bunch of leeches who have no moral code or any sort of soul! Thousands of innocent people are duped into this yearly! And unfortunately I was once of them.

They first start out by targeting a close friend or family. Can you imagine what kind of people would even think put their family into this just to make money!!! Then they sell you a dream a big dream, Most of the IR's( people who sell this shit!) sell you the dream by a presentation in a coffee shop. Because if they have a physical office they will be raided in india! It has happened in Bangalore and will happen anywhere here and these people know that. They completely fool you into thinking and falling for this because deep inside its what you want. To make MONEY ... and especially by not doing much of work!! Its like this... Imagine you are really thirsty and you driving down a desert and there isnt any shop or restaurant for miles, then finally you see a shop with water , soft drinks etc. It is that sort of temptation that these people have been trained to do. Just use the same scenario for this business. They tell you your life is not good enough. That you are just like 97% of the world working jobs and being a normal "employee" this is the routine crap that they do day and day out. Out of then 10 presentations at least 3 will fall prey to this!! And they make you pay from 1.5 lakh to 10 lakhs... Thats the level of this scam!! Dont try to talk to these people(IR's) they are completely brainwashed!! And they will never change their opinion and attitude. They have been brainwashed in to thinking that what they are doing is right and all the rest of the world is wrong!!

My point is that I was lured in this by a very trusted and close friend. Although we are no longer friends anymore its that breach of trust which hurts me the most. That these people are willing to throw away friendships and life long relationships for money!! Even if the this is a business and they have the right to make money BUT, the way they go about doing it, the way they lie to you, the way they completely make you trust them is what is unethical. And the MOST IMPORTANT factor here is QNET is BANNED in INDIA. They will say it is legal here and there but bottom line is as far as india is concerned IT IS BANNED!!!! So dont fall for this folks and trust me it will come from the most unexpected of places. People who you have known and trusted for years and even worse your own family members will lure you into this trap!! I was able to get my FOUR lakhs back because i filed an FIR and they were forced to give it back!!

BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL! Life is not easy if there is an easy way to make money and it sounds too good to be true it probably is!! Take care and all the best everyone. And finally FUCK QNET and all the shit and lowest of the lowest dirt(IR;s) who are associated with it.

Truth about QNET

Reality of Qnet

Jul 9, 2015

QNET Scam

Hi Rithika143 , Refund is possible for a certain period of time after registration , please follow the instructions in the below post.

Anti Pyramid Scheme Crusader

Jul 9, 2015

Qnet Refund Possible - QnetScam.in

Hi abhi7656 and other,

The link is working now.

Crusader
Spread the word

HI

Recently those people (qnet agents) caught by police in vijayawada

watch this link

hi Rithik143,

do u want your money back...?

then put case on your friend in police station.

i did same thing then my qnet friend has given money back.
Rithika143

Qnet scam

I am a member of qnet I have started this business before 1 year and made sign up of my best frnd now he is also not doing anything and he is scolding me like anything...I am facing lot many problems financially can I refund back my money...plz can any one help me out of this. ...
me waiting for reply plzzz ......
regards from
qnet looser...
abhi7656

Link not working

Hi Crusader

Below link is not working

Please advise correct link.

Anti Pyramid Scheme Crusader

Jul 7, 2015

QNET Refund Possible

Hello Qnet Victims,

There is a team working for providing guidance and advice against Qnet Scam. Whatsapp is the preferred mode of communication, followed by mail and call.

Alternatively, you can register on http://qnetscam.in/ and post your query on QNET VICTIMS FORUM.

Before contacting, go through this link - http://qnetscam.in/general-discussion/how-to-get-refund-if-claim-not-made-in-7-days-of-sign-up/

While texting, please provide the following points:

1. Your Name
2. Your City
3. Invested Amount
4. Date of Registration

Please contact only if you require the refund; for everything else you can see reviews on this site and elsewhere on internet.

The contact details are :

Crusader
Spread the word
ak@kumar

Story about Cheater Mr. Tapan Ray and his team QNET

Myself Amit Kumar would like to inform all of you that Mr. Tapan Ray has cheated me for money. Initially he started to build a good friendship with me. Then he started to take interest in my day to day life & used to talk about my profit. After some time he explained me that there are certain companies existing which offers good investment returns along with other benefits. He asked me to bring the money if I am having trust in him. Then he asked me to bring Rs 1.30 lakh, then I did what he asked me to do . Initially I transferred 25000/-(INR) in his account, dated 05/11/2014 & rest of the money 1,05000/- (INR) by cash. After getting complete amount he did not talked to me about that subject. I regularly used to ask him about my money, but he used to stay calm. After 20 days he has arranged a meeting along with QNET team member. Then they explained me about the business and explained me that I will have to get 1,30,000/- (INR) from other people & in return I will get 10% of that amount as an profit from the company.
In that meeting I clearly denied to join the organization & I asked them to my return/ refund my invested amount. They refused to return back my money. During that discussion Mr. Tapan rudely behaved & replied that do whatever you want to do, your money will not be refunded back by any means.
After 5-6 days I started to follow-up for refund & he used to reply only one thing that “your money will not be refunded back”as per company policy. Then I called to QNET costumer care (dated 4/02/2014) about that matter & explained them what has happened and now I want refund of my amount. They replied that as per company policy the amount will be refunded within 7 days effective from the date of payment. And I was already late by 20 days as Tapan has fixed meeting with QNET after 20 days, then I came to know about that the tapan want to cheat me, & get all interest & profit from QNET. Then I understand the complete game which he was playing with me and why he was building friendship and trust. He misused the relationship and the trust.
During that period I came to know about the complaint forum through my friend. Then I field a complaint against him for the case of cheating. After logging complaint he called me on my mobile no. & he threatened me and asked to call back the complaint. Then I discussed this case with one of the lawyer & he suggested that I should inform Tapan that I will file the same complaint in police station and I did what my friend told. After 1 day he called me back asked for meeting to discuss the matter. During that meeting he forced me to remove the complaint from complaint board forum (Ref. Complaint……..) Then I clearly informed him that I will not remove my complaint till I receive my money & in addition to that I will file/log complaint in police station also.
After that discussion he started to behave normally & he replied/ agreed to refund my invested money within 45 days effective (07/04/2014) from that day of meeting.
Then I waited for those 45 days, but all in vain, respectively I called him & reminded that 45 days have already gone & I have not received the amount. Then he asked me to give one declaration on 100 Rs. Stamp & the format / content was provided by him. He clarified me that when I will give him the declaration then only he will refund the amount.
All above things happened during 7 month period & then in the start of 8 month, I told him that I am ready to give you the said declaration but I need my amount back. After vigorous follows ups he gave a cheque of 89000 (INR) which was of his wife’s account & that too post dated (24/06/2015) (post-dated) during that time I came to know that the amount which I had given to Tapan was not invested/given to QNET. But that amount of 1,30000 was given by his wife (through her credit card) & it was shocking for me that his wife was a part of his team.
Now he has refunded only 89000 (INR) amount as of now but the balance amount is still with him.
From last 8 Months I have requested a lot to him, I really don’t believe that such kind of people are living in our society. I have made a lot of requests to him for refund but he was only mentally harassing me. I would request the concerned persons to help me to get my pending amount from him & in additional to that I want interest of my amount also.
In a nutshell, I want to inform all of you that Tapan & his other members of QNET are cheaters & have cheated other people also and it might happen that any one of us can get cheated by these fellows.
Kindly help me to get my balance amount from him & to stop them to doing so in future. Kindly suggest the path forward how to tackle this matter now.
Looking forward for help and suggestions.

Story about Cheater Mr. Tapan Ray and his team QNET

HI everyone,

Please share this video link on your facebook and watsapp . so that we can save at least few people from this qnet scam..

PLease share with ur family members and friends..

thanks.....
rahaman334

Jul 6, 2015

Please can anyone help me?

I have entered into qnet business, befor long time. But i just paid money, and simply not involved in it. But after watching todays news, i get fear, and i wanted to get my money back. Is it possible to get my money back.

I PAID AMOUNT LAST YEAR, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET BACK? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks and Regards,
ABDUL RAHAMAN.

Refund Successfull

Hi Guys , i got my money back,.Thanks to Anti Pyramid Scheme Crusader‘s . Please follow the procedure and can call me anytime for help . +917276351246.

Please follow the procedure:

1. If you don't have the IR ID please call up QNET Global Support Centre at 000 800 600 1144 or 000 800 100 7022. And ask them the procedure to recover the forgotten IR ID, you'll probably have to send out a mail to global.support@qnet.net attaching your ID proofs which you furnished during the initial signup.

2. Once you have the IR ID send out a mail to support.centre@qnetindia.in and global.support@qnet.net with subject line stating REFUND followed by your IR ID. And frame a strong body saying how you were duped and you NEED your money back at any cost. Mention all the details, your IR ID, e-mail ID, amount of transaction, your upline's name, his/her IR ID and his/her e-mail ID.

3. It is very hard to find their terms and conditions documents as most of their websites are blocked in India. After much efforts, the original poster got few documents please read them here: http://issuu.com/qnet/docs/tandc_q_infinite_sg_en
and the complete document here: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ssuser30f20b/qnet-policies-procedures-world-plan-18122012-for-enrolment

4. The terms and conditions says, you have to initiated the refund process within the initial 7 days of sign up. But it is still worth sending a mail even if you're late.

5. The contact person in India support centre is Ms. Jaswinder (+919900060605) and Ms. Rekha (+919900060061). Keep trying this number until they pick up.

ADVICE: PLEASE INITIATE THE REFUND PROCESS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SIGNING UP BY SENDING THEM A MAIL AT THE EARLIEST.

Please be aware that QNET has already been banned from operating in India once but now they are operating under the name of Vihaan Direct Selling India.

In case if any of these doesn't work out, please involve EOW(Economic Offenses Wing) and in any case, dont hesitate filing an FIR, because your friend is not your friend any more at this stage. He is just an 14% commission eater loser.

After all this, if you don't get the refund, my advice is, please do not heed to their words and start involving in this scam. Remember you're better than that, much better than them. Most of all it is morally and ethically wrong to scam others this way.
(Above lines are by original poster, the guy who helped me recover my money)

Good Luck.

Your wellwisher,
Please do not hesitate to ring me at +917036032007 for any queries or help regarding the refund process.

BELOW IS THE MAIL THREAD WHICH WENT FOR A MONTH BETWEEN ME AND QNET:

Cc: ***************@gmail.com

I'm requesting refund my money of Rs.3,50,000/-. Please don't drop the DD. I'm sure you guys haven't dropped it yet. Please refrain from doing so. It is very important that I get my money back. I haven't yet received any product. And I don't want to proceed ahead with the agreement or Qnet or willing to avail any of your services. Kindly refund my money.

For verification, I am attaching my Pancard scan.

Please start the refund process as soon as possible.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> AttachmentThu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Cc: ***************@gmail.com, *******.********@yahoo.com

Copying my official id in your records.

On Wed, 4/15/15, Me <***************@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: REFUND - IN******
Cc: ***************@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 10:34 PM

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> AttachmentThu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Cc: ***************@gmail.com, ***************@yahoo.com

Please expedite the process. I am asking for refund within the timeline of 7 days.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM
To: Me <***************@yahoo.com>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, "*******.********@yahoo.com" <*******.********@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

Request you to kindly provide us the DD details for further clarifications.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Hi Rekha,

Firstly thank you for your response.

I don't have the DD details with me since it was created and sent by my UPIN, now he is also not accessible for the moment.
You can check the further details with my IRIN.

I request you not ship any products to my address. I don't want any products or packages from QNET. I would like to terminate my IR relationship with QNET effective immediately. And request you to REFUND my full payment of Rs.3,50,000/- (INR Three lakh and fifty thousand only). I have not even logged into my account. Also I'm notifying you well within the cooling off period of 7 days.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:49 PM
To: Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

Please note with your IR ID we would be getting only your registered data, kindly provide the DD number and Bank name to move forward with the case.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:05 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Hello Rekha,

The DD number is ****** from ICICI bank.

Please start the refund process as soon as possible.

Me<***************@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:04 AM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Please expedite the refund now. I need this money ASAP.

Please consider this on priority.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:08 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Please document the your conversation with me and my upline today.

Also let me know the status of the refund.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@yahoo.com>

Greetings!

As discussed please note we have not received the DD and we will confirm once received.

-----Original Message-----

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:03 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, ***************@yahoo.com

Thanks, for the confirmation, Rekha.

Do not en cash and do not drop the DD for money transfer in your account, and block it once you receive it.
As per our conversation over voice call, cancel all the purchases, if any, made by my upline in my name since I haven't even logged in to your website. Those purchases already stay void since you confirmed you have not received the DD yet.

Cancel all or any transaction made to my so called account and block all the further ones.

And file a CRF on my behalf ASAP.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 4:34 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, support.centre@qnetindia.in, eStore@qnet.net, global.support@qnet.net

Please provide me an update on this matter at the earliest.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:02 PM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: "***************@gmail.com" <***************@gmail.com>, Global Support Centre <global.support@qnet.net>

Greetings!

As discussed please be informed that your request is under verification and we will soon revert to you with the updates.

Me<***************@gmail.com> Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:32 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, ****_******@yahoo.co.in
Cc: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>, ****** <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

I am copying my upline's email address in this chain, since he said
you are not picking his calls. I believe you might be having his cell
number; let me know if otherwise.

Please discuss this matter with him on urgent basis and provide me
refund of my full payment of Rs.3,50,000/- (INR Three lakh and fifty
thousand only).

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:21 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>, Me <***************@gmail.com>
Cc: <***************@yahoo.com>

Hi Rekha,

Can you provide me update, on which stage the process is?

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>

Greetings!

Please be informed that we have not received the DD till date at our end, once the DD is received we will courier the DD back to you.

Meanwhile kindly confirm your registered address so that we can courier once the DD is received.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>

Hello Rekha,

My address which is registered on your site, is of my hometown. I am currently in ----------.

Instead, I would prefer to have the refund wired to my bank account, since that will be quick looking at the urgency.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:01 AM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, "jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in" <jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in>

Greetings!

Please provide us the your complete address details to courier the DD back once it is received at our end.

-----Original Message-----
From: Me [mailto:*******.********@yahoo.com]

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Thanks for the support.

Please send the DD via courier to the following address:

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:40 PM
To: "Rekha S. Mary" <rekha.s@qnetindia.in>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, "jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in" <jasvinder_kaur@qnetindia.in>

Rekha,

Please share the tracking details and carrier company details once you have couriered the DD.

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Dear Mr. Me,

Greetings!

Please find the below details for your reference.

Me<*******.********@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Hi Rekha,

As per our conversation earlier, you mentioned the amount to be Rs. 2,91,537 /-, but in you last mail, you mentioned the refunded amount Rs. 2,80,000 /-.

Please clarify on this.

Also, since I paid my upline Rs. 3,50,000 /-, can you provide me direction for the refund of rest of the amount too?

Rekha S. Mary<rekha.s@qnetindia.in> Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:35 AM
To: Me <*******.********@yahoo.com>
Cc: ****** <***************@yahoo.com>, Me <***************@gmail.com>, Jasvinder Kaur <jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in>

Greetings!

Please be informed the DD which was sent by you has already been returned back, kindly contact your upline for the balance amount since you have paid the money to your upline.

amar743

Jul 5, 2015

qnet

Hey,

I saw the advertise of qnet on colours tv during IIFA award, what does it mean. iifa awards coordinator aware of qnet or not
amar743

Jul 5, 2015

Qnet cheater

I have been cheated by one of my friend i lost almost 1.5 lakh, belive me it is very tough to me to pay emi, but i m not a looser, i m an honest guy and always be, i can't cheat my buddies and relatives. Now onlything i can do, pray from god that these guys will get all the curse in the world.

They are the actual looser who cant do anything in their life.

H
Beware

Jul 3, 2015

QNET MORE STEP DOWN

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - RE: Need Your Help_8506990771
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Lemon Vacation - Holiday Club, Chennai - RESUMING services
    I have posted the complaint because of process not...
    DELL - speakers problem
    seapkers problam gopal yadav service namber-14223546029
    Ramprasad.N.S. - ILLEGAL DRAINAGE CONNECTION
    AT VILLIVAKKAM, East Seeylam St. The Drainage water is...
    Swipe Slice Tablet - Snapdeal
    Dear kaushalsain, We apologize for the inconvenience....
    Idea Cellular Ltd - RE: REGARDING MOBILE RECHARGE
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    tikona - Re: Tikona Cancellation Request
    Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. Please be...
    Reliance / G.B.I.C. - Fake calls & commitments
    Dear Sir, I had some problem with Reliance in 2014 for...
    ambrane power bank - Snapdeal
    Dear Rupeshcj, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    tikona - Re: Refund not given post 100 days of disconnection and...
    Dear Hemant, Greetings from Tikona. Please be...