QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Monali.Sharma

Aug 1, 2016

QNET FRAUD

Guys,

If this is not a scam business then ask your friend who invited you ..Ask him how much you earned.

seconded ask him show me your bank details.if you see your friends bank details and credit card they are going in minus.

For motivating you guys they are showing you my senior brought AUDI just ask him what is your status don't explain me your senior..Then see the result.

Guys why i am wring here because i already loss my 3.15lacs.

After you see these scam message then if you invest.. then after 2 months you will feel why i am not listing google post.

discussion is yours.
Rahulken

Aug 1, 2016

QNET

@Kingkk...

I was not told before as its a MLM even though I asked my upline many times.... What do u say for this???

If you really want to earn money, earn in a good way...But not by misleading people, making them to invest just in the name of trust by making them to take loan n all.... Do you guts to say the company name before investing???

Do you really think u live like King??? No way... U will pay price for every penny...
Kingkk

Jul 30, 2016

Scam

Do not ask here if it is scam or not.. if you like it join else dont.. all these people are dumb to share their stories and you come here n ask if it is scam or not .. it is in Forbes and stuff.... go join .. learn yourself..

If u can't convince people do not join this business.. this is pure mlm.... nothing else.. forget biodisk or any product
Viktor Sierra

Jul 30, 2016

SAMARTH GOPAL (SAM) : Beware if this bastard from QNET tries to connect to you.

Its been almost a year since i joined QNET with a strong belief on Samarth Gopal (Sam) who is also my referrer.
At the time of signing up he was so much humble and generous and he also promised me that no matter what happens he will never leave my hand and if I am not able to refer anyone then Samarth will himself put people under me.

But, just after all signing up formalities were done there was an enormous change in Samarth Gopal's attitude.

Not only he got me the product of his choice which was a useless holiday package but also he lied to me that the product is valid upto 10 years whereas after a month I found out that it was only available upto 5 years. I got a shock of my life but somehow I just swallowed my anger and said nothing. Samarth also didnt give me enough clarity about the business and treated me as a liability from Day 1.

He allocated me a useless and ungrateful working upline who was least bothered about giving me attention.

Whenever I complained about this to Samarth he would always just promptly reply with a same statement saying "dont worry, I will see to it"." But, wouldnt do anything but ignore me.

Samarth Gopal along with his fellow cheap partners: Nileen Dutta(The most arrogant and artificial asshole who also insulted my Mother), Priyankshi Nandy Ajmera, Parminder Trehan and Nishtha S. Trehan(My working upline). These people talk about having a lavish lifestyle but are scared to even take out 10 bucks from their pocket.

When I strictly asked Samarth that why am I being treated this way then Samarth got annoyed and told me to leave this business.

Its been more than 6 months now that I was told to leave QNET by Samarth Gopal.

I have already lodged a complaint regarding this to the police and I am quite sure that Samarth Gopal will be penalized.
Itrustqnet

Jul 29, 2016

Qnet

If anybody questioning Qnet and calling it a fraud then all direct selling companies are fraud. As per google everything is fraud like you type sbi fraud or snapdeal fraud, insurance fraud, amazon fraud, reliance fraud and so on you got thousand of articles. please try.
Viktor Sierra

Jul 29, 2016

SAMARTH GOPAL (SAM) : Beware if this bastard from QNET tries to connect to you.

Not only he got me the product of his choice which was a useless holiday package but also he lied to me that the product is valid upto 10 years whereas after a month I found out that it was only available upto 5 years. I got a shock of my life but somehow I just swallowed my anger and said nothing. Samarth also didn't give me enough clarity about the business and treated me as a liability from Day 1.

Whenever I complained about this to Samarth he would always just promptly reply with a same statement saying "don't worry, I will see to it"." But, wouldn't do anything but ignore me.

Its been more than 6 months now that I was told to leave QNET by Samarth Gopal.

Jul 28, 2016

Scam/Fraud

Guys,

I want to know how Qnet is a fraud and scam business ? I heard and learnt from various sources that Qnet/QI is a fastest direct selling company in Asia and in west. I saw an article in Forbes about the company. please checkout the below link.

Please give me the facts and figures how is this a fraud business. Thanks and appreciate your assistance.

Jul 28, 2016

Qnet Fraud

Guys, can somebody explain me, how is this a scam and fraud ?? I heard Qnet is a fastest growing Direct Selling industry in Asia and I saw an article about this company in Forbes fastest growing companies. Thanks!
Ankurzz

Qnet

My wife cousin call me and ask 10 lk money to invest on qnet business..she try to brain wash but let me know if she earn good amount of money then y she want to join us...then i said her i will give u 10 lk money...but u have to summit ur home properties papers...she panic and cut the phone...qnet is trap dont give money without security...and u want to join any business plz 1st search and study abt business...this qnet is fake
Aman89

Cheating

Dear Qnet Victims, Writing your story about how you duped will not help to save others, because Qnet IR never share its name before sign up.
as Qnet IR use social media to searches new prospect, we should also use social media to save people from Qnet.so not only post about it on your profile to save only your friends but also you have to join new groups which has large number of members
and post info about qnet there, so that some people from the group will also share the same to other groups.
also request facebook page admin about it to save your country and friends from Qnet.
Ankurzz

Qnet

My wife cousin call me and arrange meeting for us...and after listing all of shit about getting rich in small investment i said no...coz no one tell u secret of getting rich and y they tell u..if they r earning good profit..they duped people for their commision...she ask for 10 lk to invest without knowing the name of company..i said i m nt invest 10 rs on this company...and i said if u want money i will give u 10 lks but u have give me ur home property file and monthly interest and she cut the phone
Anjali.Yadav

QNET FRAUD PEOPLE@ALL CITIES

Hi All,
Request you guys if someone( Ex-Friend,best friend) call you i am doing a business please dont believe them.They are fraud peoples are moving in site different different city like PUNE DELHI Hyderabad and Bangalore city.

Guys please requesting you if you want to save your hard earning money then better way please avoid below peoples.
Why i am wasting my time and typing in google because i already loss my 2.5 lacs because i believed my best friend and he told all word liar for some percent profit.

QNET scam People details

prasadh123

Jul 25, 2016

QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad

HI all

be careful with these qnet frauds.

1)Ganesh Mamidal (facebook name : Ganapathi Mamidala)
2)sridhar

friends please share their pics in this site , so that we can save other people from these qnet frauds..

QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad QNET Cheaters in Hyderabad

devendrafadnavis

Jul 25, 2016

Share about QNET on social media.

Guys I would request you all to share about fraud Qnet and Vihaan DS. with your loved ones on whattsup, facebook, and other social network (not only about Qnet but also if u know about other fraud MLM business). So that possiblility of new victim will curb down.
Aman89

Jul 24, 2016

Cheating by fraud

Qnet IR has crossed all the boundaries to cheat people,
They are very active in CCD jasola,be aware from all of them
Atul Gupta

Jul 22, 2016

qnet refund and complaint process

Be ready to fight against QNET/VIHAAN and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND PROCESS and COMPLAINT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first. It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail for both products and IR ID to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****" provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
global.support@qnet.net
Eva.sin@qnet.net
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update. QNET Numbers are :
9900060061,62,64,68-Veronika
9900060605, 9148149320Jasvinder
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment. Better go for Money transfer to your account. If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your cancelled account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after 30 days are over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place. File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW DELHI both to fight against QNET. Do not sign any affidavit asked by your uplines to give back your money. Please whatsapp me at 9871853120 only if any confusion.
Anjali.Yadav

complaint against QNET

Dear INDIANS,

My sincere request....

This is 100% true..

I traped by QNET scam...Actually this is all my fault.I blindly trusted my best friend.I paid 2.5 lac.I simply followed my friend's assistance.And he not even explained all the processes of this.But they told me to read all the scams related to that.But they said everything has controversies.And My friend said he is getting so much money by this business. I have great goals to change INDIA in better way He knows that and He given so much expectation to reach all my goals.So I easily and blindly trapped by this.I did one more wrong i.e., i signed on affidavit.That is my big mistake.

Anyway I am suffering now. At least no one should not suffer like me.

So PLEASE GUYS...BE CAREFUL... don't trust anyone blindly except your family...Always be alert..Take decision wise...and there is no shortcut for making money..PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
devaraj123

Jul 18, 2016

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that please assist me on that.
devaraj123

Jul 18, 2016

i want cancel my product and i have to get refund on that

I have invested 2.5 lacks in qnet company through purchasing the product so now i do not want to do that business so i want money back please please kindly assist me on that. my number is 9535127279 my Email ID is - devarajdggn@gmail.com
Atul Gupta

Jul 17, 2016

refund and complaint against QNET

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
support.centre@qnetindia.in
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.

2nd Option
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after one month is over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
Deepak.Sharma123

Jul 15, 2016

QNET FRAUD PEOPLE@PUNE

Hi All,

Please make distance below list of QNET peoples in PUNE city.

They are simply calling there friends and they are asking am doing e-commerce business and if you ask company name they will not tell you and after join they will tell you this is CHAIN BUSINESS.

So request you guys please be aware of below fraud peoples in PUNE city working in reputed MNC company.

Note :- They are also connecting friends in there office also.

Monica Jagga 9021310978 TCS
Refund1234

Jul 14, 2016

Refund of money

hello
anybody who has invested in qnet and wanted to get his refund can contact me on 9927047477
rajesh.singh

Jul 14, 2016

Hero No. 1

I will request Indian Government to bann the site of QNET in India. And please help the victim who has lost their hard earned money.
Rahulken

Jul 13, 2016

Refund procedure

Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
support.centre@qnetindia.in
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.

Beeaar Honda, 10 Ashok Marg, Lucknow - change battery to other battery
    My two wheeler Honda activa servicing on 22august at...
    Idea - No network connection in 2g and 3g
    No network connection in 2g and 3g very worst service that...
    PSK - pending for police verification
    Pending for physical police verification Sir, I am...
    Idea - Internet speed vary bad
    Very very slow internet service It's very very bad
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - Id lock on 7500
    Id lock ho gai h 7500 par hi khel pa raha hu ye kya hai ab...
    TCS - Food Plus Card is not accepted in Spencers
    Food plus card is not accepted in Spencer's where as...
    Akbar Travels - Fraudulent cancellation fee charged by agency
    Akbar Travels fail to move my flight dayes as requested by...
    herofincorp - financial
    financial My name Masroof Miyan. I BUY Hero Passion Pro...
    hero fin corp - financial
    financial My name Masroof Miyan. I BUY Hero Passion Pro...
    Ebay India - Not received my product
    Dear team, Where is the my product my order date 17th...