QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

File Complaint against Qnet in EOW Delhi

Qnet complain in delhi
Frnds..as already shared..

Abhishek Meshram

qnet

Bangalore ppl For refund or other help call me 9972622415.

Don't Continue Paying EMIs for Qtarder's German- File Complain in EOW Delhi

Hi Friends,

Its my humble request to all the people who have lost their money in Qnet scam, please don't just sit and regret.
Wake up and take action at least for your hard earned money.

EOW Delhi is working very actively on QNET case, so please go and file maximum complaints in EOW Delhi. This process may not take so much time.Fill below application, attach all the proofs you have and submit in EOW office.

Jul 4, 2016

Qnet Refund

All of the victims please send your detail complaint with ur DD, cheque copy, ur purchase receipt, ur enrolment receipt, to EOW mumbai(crawford market) or EOW delhi via post or personally hand it over. EOW is taking action. the more the complaints the sooner is the action.

Jul 4, 2016

Qnet Refund

Send ur detail complaints to MUMBAI eow(crawford market) or Delhi EOW with all documents like DD, cheque, purchase receipt,enrolment receipt, any affidavit they have signed from you, vcon receipt by courier or personally handover.
EOW wants complaints.the more the complaints the sooner the action.
Vinay Bhardwaj10

Jul 3, 2016

Need my money back from Qnet

Please help me to recover my money back fron these cheaters ,last year on 10tH april 2015 one of my friend invite me for this business proposal , and show me a fake dreams with this businesses project and take 1 lac rs from me with showing the product ,

And also these people force me to invest more money from my home,, I invest 2 lac more,,,, in the name of my wife and my father in law,,,,

They also force me to go Malaysia and Dubai, and I invest 4 lac more over these trips,

Please help me , atleast I recovere my money back.

VINAY

Jul 2, 2016

Refund

people from mumbai..for refund call 9769357447
P01

Jul 2, 2016

Qnet gurgaon

I joined qnet in July 2014, my husband
Good friend told him that
he is doing e-commerce buisness.why
don't you join him ,my husband told that he don't
Hv time for business, he (Nitin Garg , Gurgaon)
Gave an idea that your
Wife can join, He asked to join relatives and
Friends also . As he told that it's a ecommerce
Business. My husband consult his brother and
One colleague , they also told ecommerce is a good
Business. We three wives joined this business
which cost us around 7lac.
After joining we come
To know that it's MLM buisness, which is not
Our type. Since than we are asking for money
Returning. Every time he is trying to motivate us
To bring more people to join. But we can't cheat
I told him why you didn't told This is MLM business
Before joining
He told this is their policy not to tell company name
Before joining.
He didn't even told that there is 30days return
Policy
Products are horrible, I threw that 20000
Cosmetics. Their holiday packages is also
Pathetic.

He keeps on calling to do Business. I am so frustrated now . Moreover
Which pinch me most that two others are
Also suffering with us. Is their any solution that we get
Our money back. Pls help??
Appie

Jul 1, 2016

Qnet

Hi.
I was introduced to this bynobe of my friend.. He said that he us doing s bussibess which can give him financial freedom and crores of money in next 4 years and he don't have to look back after 4 years. He repeated the same thing again and again and also mentioned that he us investing his time in right thing and right firevtuin and he is busy in a good thing. I was just curios to know what kind if business is it.. So he told that its related to ecomerce. He also mentioned that lit if highly educated people and IIT passed people are involved in it. He wanted me to meet a senior person as a business meeting in a cafe in Indiranager. When I met the lady in a Cafe .. I was told that it will fetch a best life style money as nd financial business.I wssadked to invest 4 lskhs and it seemed to be a pyramid selling bysdinrss.when I nwntiinef that I dontbhavebthat money in hand.. I was told that that can arrange the money through loan. I wasn't sure to invest 4 lakhs by taking loan. But now I see a lit if reviews Carter this that its banned in lots of countries.hi Indian govt if it us really illegal then please ban it immediately in Indian.let's stop our country wealth from going outside and save the other people also from this financial.fraud

Jun 30, 2016

Refund of money

Hello friends
A lot of people invest in this sort of Ponzi schemes with a motto to get rich quickly and in return they end up loosing their money . Qnet is one of these companies who draw investment from investor on the name of high yielding return and in return give some useless products ...
People doesn't now how much this schemes are harmful for them and even more harmful to the nation because fund from India goes outside .
So please don't invest in it and if invested and wanted to get your refund contact me for help on 9927047477

Jun 29, 2016

Refund of money & qnet is a big scam

hello
Qnet is the biggest scam .. they say they are direct selling company but they r running a ponzi scheme . which draws a investement from an investor .. and say to bring more people in to the system .. guies every 100 Rs business you give to the company in return company gives only 1 rs ...MlM has only .5 % success rate means 99.5% people will fail ... you r not giving a better life to your family and friends instead making their life more worse. it is a national thread as well ..
so plz do not invest in qnet and if u have done so and wanting help in getting your refund feel free to contact me at 9927047477

Jun 29, 2016

refund of money

hello friends
Qnet is one of the biggest fraud of all times ..it has changed name thrice in india from gold quest to quest net to qnet .. it is banned in several countries and mlm is also banned in our india also ..qnet is running a ponzi scheme effecting indian economy very badly .. so plz dont get trapped ...
if u r trapped and wanting your refund so feel free to contact me for helping you ..
PRIY31768

Jun 28, 2016

BAN QNET IN INDIA

I AM ALSO VICTIM OF THIS SO CALLED SCHEME AND I TOTALLY AGAINST OF THIS MONEY MAKING METHOD BY CHEATING OUR NEAR & DEAR ONES . JUST I REQUEST ALL OF YOU, TO CREATE A LARGE PLATFORM AGAINST QNET & REQUEST OUR GOVT. TO TAKE THE IMMEDIATE ACTIONS AGAINST THIS FRAUD COMPANY, SO THAT MANY MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO JOIN THIS FANCY MONEY MAKING SCHEME CAN BE SAVED.

THROW QNET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, AS WELL AS ITS SUPPORTERS.

Jun 27, 2016

Qnet Complains-Don't be afraid of complain in EOW Delhi

Hi Friends,

After posting process of complain in EOW Delhi, i am receiving so many calls from so many victims on daily basis.
I am surprised to see how many people are getting looted on daily basis by these cheaters but still victims are afraid of lodging complain in EOW Delhi to get their hard earned money back.People are giving me such responses:

1. If we will file complain our Job will be in trouble?
2. My family does not know about it?
3. I am afraid to go to police station?
4. Its been long time, will i get refund?

To answer all your queries i am sharing my experience with all of you in EOW Delhi-

I have joined Qnet in Nov-2015 and lost my 7 lac in this scam.From long time i was thinking it was my fault but later after reading so many complains i realized its not my fault instead these people trapped me, they have looted my hard earned money by showing some fake plans and dreams then why should i pay EMIs from my salary for these cheater's German cars.So I decided to file complain against them in EOW Delhi.

The process is very simple:

1. Prepare a detailed draft of your application with the all the details about you and your complete experience with Qnet. How you got cheated write in details.

2. Attach list of people involved in this scam who forced you to join this scam, write as many as name you can.

3. Attach all bank statements/ DD receipts that depicts that you have transferred money to these cheater's account.

4. Attach all purchase receipts of products you purchased from Qnet, and highlight all wrong information like wrong shipping address, wrong shipping contact number, wrong mail id in that receipts.

5. Attach your IR card's original as well duplicate copy along with you application.

6. Attach any hand written documents provided by your upline to you, it may be plan sheet, financial model sheet, 5+3 magic script, objection handling doc etc which can show that these people are training you to how to loot people.

7. carry a book and DVD's original as well duplicate copy as evidences with you while going to EOW.

8. Attach all circulars, complains, high court order against qnet which can show how many complains are already filled in each state.

9. Carry 2 copies of application as 1 will be with EOW and another one you will get after stamping.

That is it, now you have a bunch of documents with you. You need to go to EOW Delhi at following address:

or you can post it too.

If you are going in person, process is very simple. I have not faced any issue, officers were very helpful there. You only need to mention that this complain is regarding Qnet, they will easily take your application and after stamping will give you a copy.
After 4-5 days you will get a call to come to EOW to give statement. Work is done from your side.

*They will not bother you or your family.
*They will not inquire at your home or your office
*They only call you if required at all.

Please don't be afraid of complain, its your hard earned money why are you allowing these cheaters to loot you. They have cheated you they should be afraid not you.As you have shown sense of urgency to book your positions in Qnet which is scam why not show urgency to get your hard earned money back!!

MORE THE COMPLAINS SOONER THE ACTION
Ravi Rathi

Jun 27, 2016

Cheaters

Thanks to all of you for helping me to get out of this.
Cancellation process has just began. Hopefully will get refund soon. Don't know why this company is still active in India. Lets all make efforts to get this rid out of India. File your complains to EO Wing of nearest city police station.
These peaples are very much active in Pune and Mumbai, so be aware of them.

Jun 26, 2016

Qnet is 100% scam

Reasons why QNet is 100% scam are below.

1. When the IR's call you for an interview or rather for a business meet in the coffee shop they do that by giving you a false pretense that they are actually in a business and their life is set on the right path and they are very excited about it. The IR's only live by one maxim "fake it till you make it", so they speak as though they have found a pot of gold overnight when actually the truth is that they don't know if they will be able to pay their next month’s utility bill.

2. IR's are always on the lookout for people who are disgruntled with their work (not that difficult to find such people in any part of the world) an then try to sell these poor souls a feigned vision about a life larger than they are presently living if only they are willing to in(waste) some amount of money to buy products offered by QNet.

3. QNet's IR never talks about any product or service in the initial business meet. In fact, 90% of them don't even know what product they are selling and how it will benefit the one to whom they are selling. The entire transaction is done with an ulterior motive to swindle the person of his hard earned money.

4. The only thing the IR's do in the first meeting is to draw a ridiculous diagram describing your projected earnings in 4 years. Some IR’ even promise that you will make $1 million in the next 4 years, but they never mention what exactly you are supposed to do to make that sum of money, even if you ask you will be told that the method should not be important for a man with vision as eventually we have to look at the end result of having that sum of money; so even if they tell me to sweep the floors I should gladly accept the broom since they will pay me that sum of money at the end of the tenure (of course they say it as a metaphor and they never give you any broom in your hand, hopefully not!). Apparently for the IR's the destination is more important than the journey you walk to get there.

5. IR's work very hard to swindle their prospective victims by showcasing theirs and the ones of the up lines fake life to lure more people into the trap. So any car purchase or an apartment or an expensive fine dining with your family by an up line or any of the IR’s are posted on Facebook and Twitter instantly to lure more people into the trap and this gives sort of virtual mental orgasms to the entire IR fraternity who in turn go full ballistic in sharing the image and posting over enthusiastic comments such as “You have indeed raised the bar for the rest of us”. “Getting there soon, bro” etc. on the image. This is a sham.

6. Prospective customers are called to the meeting generally to a coffee shop in a manner that makes them believe that they are there for a business meet, I was told to be formally attired and to wear a tie and that the person who arranged me to meet his up line will then decide if I’m fit to do the business. They actually did not give shit about me being fit or unfit for the business, only thing they wanted was my money, but they made it seem to me like I was selected through a very rigorous selection process and I should sign up immediately as they do not appreciate people who are unable to make decisions instantly as they believe that those who consult their families before making any important decisions will not do anything worthwhile in life. In reality, they want to instill the feigned fear of loss at not being able to make an important decision on the spot and if people go and consult their family they fear that their spouses will knock some sense into their head. Thus you will generally be invited to the meeting with your credit card to be swiped on the spot as soon as they are sure they have fed you enough bullshit and that your cheeks have puffed up and obscured your vision and brains to make any sensible decision.

7. Soon after you join (even before you have made even a single dollar out of the million that was initially promised) they start pestering you to sign up your family so that when you start making money your loved ones will reap the benefits of your hard work. This sounds ridiculous but a very effective tool used quite often by the IR’s to ravage an entire family financially.

8. The IR’s invite you to the meeting saying they are looking for some like minded business partners but how can there be a business deal without you laying on the table the entire terms and conditions, expectations and strategies, additional expenses that the partner will have to consistently incur weekly or on semi-annual basis for some ridiculous domestic or international training's, daily coffees at the coffee shops etc regardless of whether or not he makes money in the process. The only strategy the IR’s know is to get more scapegoats to the coffee table and promise them that life can be better than what they are living if only they obsequiously obey to what they are told.

9. I have even read that QNet is selling few products which the IR’s assure has the miraculous capability to treat any form of cancer, really now? Luckily, the people who signed me up did not thrust this horrendous product upon me but my state was no better as I was given some accursed holiday package which was a trap to make me cough up more money if I wanted to redeem it thus I threw it all out. It still pains when I think of those days, but I have faith that Karma will get back to those who cheated me and I pray that they will soon rot in prison and be raped by the fellow prisoners on a daily basis not just for what they did to me psychologically but also to countless other poor victims like me who feel ashamed to even talk about this roguery which they have suffered in the hands of a person whom they have trusted the most or perhaps looked up to him / her as a paragon of success.

If this isn’t scam in your views then I don’t know what is! Don’t let the false glitter of gold make you morally blind. Wake up!
Atul Gupta

Jun 26, 2016

QNET REFUND AND COMPLAINT PROCESS

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
File written complaint/FIR against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after one month is over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly by post or by hand send your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI also to ban QNET by using format of complaint given below.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place. File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW DELHI both to fight against QNET. Please whatsapp me at 9871853120 only if any confusion.
Madhu.ind

Jun 25, 2016

QNET Cheating by name of legacy to parents and kids

I was going through a very hard financial crisis, and my friend refers a business-part time without any INVESTMENT- i said yes, agreed to see the proposal - so called PLAN-

after interviewing my CRITERIA - so called way of understanding the psycology of the prey and then hunting it down-
I told everything about my wishes and dreams--

at the end of the PLAN i was asked to arrange 3 lakhs- I was shocked now-and said will revert back and walked out-
but continously- Manjunath who referred me to the business calls me day and night back to back - back to back-
and I was forced to arrange money- pleged all my Wifes jewellry and borrowed 1.5Lakhs for 4 % interest...

Seing me started something, my 3 friends enrolled themselves without asking anything...

every wednesday some training paying 100 bucks and every sunday training paying 100 rs- I was forced to come to meeting at coffee day,, again forecefully buysnacsk and drink expensive coffees.. as the Team leader did not want the Coffeday manager to shout at her.. and she was pushing us to spend money to give business to coffee day..

I have lost everything- living on my EMI's- I am with QNET since May 2015-
The commission which I had earned also was not given to me- But Manjunath utilised the money for my tickets & I was forced to travel to Dubai for an event-

I have two kids,. living in a rented house- not able to pay fees because of the EMIs with such huge interest.
somehow I am surviving-- I need my money back- but cannot afford to fight any case against this company or my friends as they all are rich and powerful.

Please - can somebody help me- to recover my money back- me and my family will be ever grateful..

Madhu.ind@gmail.com
ban qnet11

Qnet name changing

Hi guys,
Now a days it is changed as YODHAS WORK SPACE SOLUTIONS, AISHWARYAM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. They invite you in the name of offering software jobs, MBA courses, and trainings. Please be aware of these names. In had they frequently keep on changing their names and offices.
They don't have proper stability, all they need is money money and trap people by posting pics in fb. And recently there was new programme launched by them, it is matrimony, qnet people should love and marry qnet irs only, because outside world is gonna kick on their Ass if asked for marriage proposals.

It's just a pure mlm. So beware.
believeme

I am against Qnet IRs Approach

Really i thank the complaintboard website and people who are posting in it.

I read all the pages about Qnet. Unknowinlgy my frd pulled me into the business within a week i got suspicious and got away from the business. There are some of us asking whats the business is about i share my experience and things i know about it. I am not encouraging anyone to do this business but to create an awareness is my below post.

Qnet ( Vihaan in India) - is a product based commission business. Many ways to earn here but you need to buy products to yourself and you need to sell products to others. To view the available products in India go to

https://portal.qnetindia.net/VirtualOffice4/onlineestore/Online_Login_Vihaan.aspx and select the tab that shows RETAIL CUSTOMER and in IR ID box give number like IN000001 or IN000002 or any number in the ascending order and click Check referrer and click Shop now - shows the 5 categories products with rate and S&H (Shipping and Handling charges).

How this business works?
The person who is referring should tell you the Company Name, Product details and Policy &Procedure upfront. If interested only we should take DD amount in the favour of VIHAAN. Our referrer will register you in the portal infront of you the same link which i mentioned above there click ENROL. Within 2 weeks you should sign registration forms which will be given by your referrer and send it to bangalore office. New registering person from 20 July 2016 will get OTP on your registered mobile. ( Hope now everyone knows what they registering for but who knows those Upline guys will plan something else too hiding things and bring everyone into the business)

Registration - Free of charge. Upon registration, you will get your IR (Independent Representative) ID in your Email Id. By using that you should log into portal and one should buy product as per wish. Each ones portal has a Tracking Center (TC) to monitor your activity. (TC-001 (Main one) which is divided into TC -002 placed left side of TC-001 & TC-003 in the right side. [Same MLM concept yourself and your left (you) and your right (you)]

As an IR if you want to earn you need to Qualify and Activate your three TC s by purchasing products worth of around 1 lakh ruppees (ie, 1500BV). Each product has a Business Voulme(BV) ie, Watch - 24000rs (500BV), Jewellery, Vacation Package...etc In this business min investment is 25000rs but it will only qualify your TC-001 which is no benefit you need three TC ie, TC-001,TC-002,TC-003. Below TC-002 (Left) and TC-003 (Right) only you are going to bring down your frds or anyone. Once activated 3 TCs you Qualified for earning commisions.
Next Job call a frd or anybody and talk about the business products and register under your left (TC-002) or right side (TC-003).

2 important ways of earning from the business is MAIN PLAN and RSP Plan.
Main Plan:
Commissions - For referring a frd you won't get comission if that frd buys products only u get commission. If your Frd purchase products for 1 1/2 lakhs you get 8000rs commission.
5 lakhs - 30000rs commission.
(max investment) 10 lakhs - 70000rs commision.
My personal opinion is their Products are not much needed one that why they hide things and join us. Why do one in India purchase a vacation package that is in Thailand, Philippines..etc Switz made watch worth 20k,40k.. So our referrer tells lie to us and they will itself order the items without us. Intially we will be in BRONZE RANK the above commision is for them.

Note: To get commision first you need to get Two frds and they should buy products worth of around lakh same as you did. Then this circle continues those two will bring their two.

RSP (Repeat Sale Points)Plan:
To Qualify for this you should buy products of worth 2248 Rs every month based on your rank it varies. Then only you get benefit if your downline ( person you referred) purchase product on that month.
Transaction: If you buy or sell a product knows as Transaction.

REFER: https://portal.qnet.net.my/myportalnew/Announcement/VO_Announcement/VO_Files/File/QNet_2_Policies_N_Procedures.pdf
Read the above pdf few times you will understand this Business upto a level..

How our frd or relative Join us in this business?

They tell E-commerce, 4-5 cr in 5 years, only one slot left for the business..etc They intro upline.
They won't tell company name, we need to buy and sell products to others, P & P, Commisions..etc
We sent money to our frd or referrer and they register us and they will create a business email to get our IR ID and they will itself order the product from our ID. Even teach us what to answer when we get welcome call from qnet. After a week or so only they will say company name.

I feel like the person who joined us have been brainwashed by those people.

Regarding Refund:
Their buy-back policy is 30 days from the date you receive the Package ( not ordering the package). International Package it may vary. Refund is possible only if you cancel ur IRship (ie, Put a mail to cancel ur IRship mentioning ur IR ID and ask for product refund). know ur IR ID and registered mail id important for refund..

Don't know your IR id, you may have your name in the pdf if you registered in last few years.. Don't the Pdf and see. Early stage names may miss..

If too many ID having your name. Call customer care and tel them you need to verify address or mobile number and check wheather thats your ID or Not.

Customer care: Timing - 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
General Enquiry - 09900060064
Package enquiry - 09900060062
Veronica (Refund) - 09900060061
QVI Package Enquiry - 006037998288

Past few months there are more controversy about the Qnet and their IRs doing their business in wrong way... If the case goes aganist them the persons who are joined and joining will be affected.. So think careful before you Join. If you Joined also please don't support their lies.

If you want to give complaint and need your refund :

Still i don't know wheather Qnet is operating legal or Illegal in India.. But most of your IR approach is wrong these guys getting others in the system unknowlingly and forcefully. Group name - Infinity or Infiniti. Find their leaders and blame them for their approach. A person in Chennai claims himself and saying he is the marketing head of Qnet in CHENNAI region.

Any help: Mail me at dines2trust@gmail.com
qnetvictimblr

Beware of Qnet Frauds in Bangalore

Dear People,

Please stay away from the people from Qnet, Initially they will introduce them as Entrepreneur. They usually use the below code words.

- Became RICH with in short time
- Now I am financial free
- I have lots of time to spend with my family
- E-Commerce Business

But I suggest, please do stay away from these people, Even your close friend also may do this scam, They dont care about their beloved money simply they will work for their commissions.
Aman1992

Hi People,

Please be away from this people in bangalore - Mr. Anjanay and Miss Pooja, they will cheat you and loot your money by making you false promises and just by treating you with a free cup of coffee.

BOTH OF THEM YOU WILL FIND ON THE ROADS OF BANGALORE. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

Aman1992

Hi People,

PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

believeme

Qnet , VIHAAN, Qnet India - Legal or illegal in India

Can anyone make sure wheather Qnet india aka Vihaan is Legally or Illegally doing business in India?

Is their company policy and compensation plan accepted in India?

Is the company banned in India or not? Wheather the company is banned in particular state alone in our country?

Lot of complaints i see in MUMBAI, Bangalore, Hydreabad.. What about CHENNAI?

Unknowlingly my friend dragged me into the business scheme. Please can anyone respond my above question..

I thank you in advance..

Jun 17, 2016

Qnet complain in delhi

Frnds..as already shared..

QNET - Refund and cancellation product
    Dear Team, I am Devaraj. I Joined QNET family as an...
    Reliance 4G Tower - providing land for Reliance 4g tower
    I want a Reliance 4g tower new install on my land ,my...
    Infocus M530 - unable to call holding in infocus m530
    i con't make call hold In infocus m530 mobile.
    IFB - IFB
    Dear  Sha@hys, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Pensioner's grievances - Death intimation and stop payment of retired IAF pensioner
    My father late Shri Hari Prasad Sharma expired on 8th...
    y.v.r.krishna - about there is no faculty and labs
    sir, my name is yanapu ramakrishna 15039-m-259,then i...
    micromax company - fake customer care.........and fake service
    My name is kalpesh chaudhari... My problem is my e451...
    Microwave Oven - In response to your complaint
    Dear Shashank, We are sorry for the trouble you’ve...
    fedex courier - Worst service on Earth by Fedex
    my tracking number - 783503303006 Dear Preyank...