QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

fraud_buster

Aug 15, 2014

Qnet support not replying

I have mailed to global.support@qnet.net and eva.sins as mentioned in previous post but nobody is replying on a refund procedure.Can someone please help me out
Nil50

Aug 13, 2014

Refund

I purchase holiday package around rs200000 before 2 month frnd told me about this business and I started but now I want quit this business so can I get refund plz tell me
satejrajam30

ChuNet - Urf Qnet

IR's from qnet are Enticing innocent people in thane and mumbai, after the complaint was launched these guys are now targeting people from Bangalore and other cities where people have no knowledge of this stupid mlm. I see IR's from qnet in my city i.e thane showing plans in Malls, Ccd's, Having their calling activities in Malls like korum and viviana. I urge people to stay away from this mlm, it will only destroy your relationship with your family and friends. people who are on the top have earned their money and have flown away from India and are hiding in different countries, if their dato urf fato is so innocent why doesn't he has the balls to come down to India, people will rip his balls off. I was approached buy my close friend, i told her this is a mlm but she has been completely brain washed. These guys are really good at it. trust me they almost had me put my hard earned money into this mlm. people who are already stuck have no option but to entice more people so that they an retrieve their money back. I hope this menace ends soon, alot of familys are affected by this, girls where expensive apparels and show off their iphones and ipads which are on emi's to entice people, only people lose to them really know how much loans they have taken on their heads.
Raj_Rules

QNET Cheat Business

Don't wait for your Business associates (Cheating friends) to help u get ur money back..They will not waste time in get money back. They are only concerned in getting new sucker to join this network.
Start pressurising them to get money back right away.. there is a procedure to get it refunded..
Vishalgodse

Refund

I purchase holiday pack rs 300000 join business before1 month but now want quit this business can I eligible for refund plz tell me help me
1127skal

How to get the refund

Hello Vishal,

I'm writing reading your review, Like you, I also made a purchase of 1830$ USD of a holiday package which is of no use for me.

I spoke to the people who introduced me to this but they are helping me for refund and not denying as well. They have asked me to wait until 6 months to check what is the way out for refund and cancellation.

Can you suggest if I email as per your contact and I can get back my money without any help from the people who made me join this.
vishal Savant

Aug 5, 2014

I got my refund

After reading all those reviews, i ask qnet to cancel my membership and refund my all amount within one day of my transaction of USD 2010. Qnet deducted Admin Fees – 5% - (i.e USD100.50) and Bank charges USD 30 and refund USD 1879.50 in week time period.

Contact Details of Qnet -
QNet Ltd 21/F Unit G, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kowloon East, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2263 9013 Fax: +852 2802 0981 www.qnet.net.
support.centre@qnetindia.in ; Eva Sin <eva.sin@qnet.net>

Thanks to Saayli Kawalee for helping me to get back my refund.

Vishal Savant
Sam198

Aug 5, 2014

What is Our Goverment Doing ?

We see Millions of Rupees moving out of India Illegally due to this Fraudulent Qnet business Scheme. We are also seeing hundreds/Thousands of people getting cheated by this practically unrealistic business scheme. What is our Government Doing. Will our new Govt do something to protect the Citizens from getting cheated.
Qnet_hunter

Jul 23, 2014

Bullshit f****** qnet company

Hi All,

I was working with MNC company and one my friend call me for Job interview with good package when i visit the place that time i know that there is no interview going on , they are there to discuss business plan and if someone is giving cold reply they will hot you up by giving your dream fulfilment which a normal middleclass man can't afford.

Once You join as a IR on qnet they will force you to make name list of minimum 500 people and index them into HOT / Warm & Cold people.
if you dont do this they will shout on you and try to convecnce you to do this thing and call two friends and make chain ( In Qnet word make your own system) , I feel cheated on first day still i feel guilt about this business.
They are well professional brain washers .
Currently i am discussing with Cyber Crime cell department to cease there bank account and arrest them asap.
I will ensure myself no one will join this f***** company in future.

Please be aware that if your friend told you that your interview will taken by any IAS officer then you should know that they are gone cheat you very clearly.
koolrohit25

Jul 18, 2014

Qnet Fraud

I would like someone from the Qnet to respond to following queries.

1.) What is the actual monetory value of each of the products you are importing (post paying all duties and taxes)?
2.) The model which you have is not sustainable if all the IRs work as they are suppose to work. Please do the maths yourself and you will realise the product which is sold for INR 40K actually cannot be more than 13.2K to sustain this model with 1% distribution cost and VAT on the INR 13.2K. If this is so then why are the products which are said to be luxurious and miraculas be so cheap and why is your company not disclosing it to the prospective IRs.
3.) Is Qnet business legal or illegal as per current definition of PCMCS banning act 1978. Please do not say law is wrong or right, all I and other readers would be interested to know is it legal or illegal as on date as per law of the land. If illegal why do you not disclose this to the prospective IRs that it may or may not become legal at a later date, however it is currently illegal and you would be doing illegal business as on date.
4.) Is Vihaan DS Qnet or franchisee of Qnet. If it is franchisee why is this information withheld from the prospective IRs and not disclosed upfront.
5.) How many of your IRs actually make money promised by compensation plan.
6.) In this business what is your company's responsibility, is all the responsibility lies with IRs who do not make money inspite of the fact that they are suppose to sell a product with INR 13.2K actual value at 40K which is highly overpriced.
7.) You say give 1000 days to business. If you are so sure about this business then why are you not offering way out to the IRs to the extent of their investments or any other value.

Dear Readers who haven't fallen into this trap so far beware and do the calculations yourself and you will realise that chances of success are very slim and illegal too. Please read PCMCS banning act 1978 before investing.
Beware

Jul 14, 2014

Qnet Fraud

Beware of hot sign up's, and cold calls of business oppurtunity. These all are tricks followed by Qnet, If it is so genuine please open a shop and sell it to public. Don't cheat your trusted friends.
mindsetter

Jul 13, 2014

all these frauds are baseless...

Hi friends,
all these allegations are baseless which are made on Mr Pankaj Singh.He is a great mentor , teacher ,friend and guide.I was also present there. This business is not about luring.It is about collabration and connecting together for a better platform.Whosoever has worked hard with consistency and persistence in this business has achieved results .It has changed the lives of many.It is not a business for quitters .So before putting a complaint check your facts and don't believe on perceptions.Work hard and sky is the limit!!
Qnet Rocks!!

Jul 11, 2014

No Complaint - Qnet Rocks m/

LOL :D :D

All you complainers are big time looser!!!!
kuni198323

Jul 9, 2014

Can we get the Refund

I have purchased a vacation package from QNet 6 months back (almost 2 lakh). I want to get the money back as I feel this is really fraud. do we get paid back complete amount ?Please help..
deepthi123

Jul 6, 2014

qnet money refund procedure

Can someone please post the procedure of requesting refund of mobey paid to qnet?do we get paid bacj complete amount.
please help..? Am much worried
QNETsufferer

Jul 4, 2014

QNET == HEIGHT OF GREEDINESS

PPL beware of this group!! They will lure you by showing all the wealth they have gained by joining QNET. Let me tell you this is only for those who want to take shortcuts for earning money, know how to fool/cheat ppl and doesn't have any conscience left.

For them relationship, friends nothing exist ..it is only money that matters..Oh yes they will show you that how much fun they have unlike those who goes to office by having this VCON trips..I have seen my husband lying to me due to these bastards. They will have hot girls in their group who will show only their mini skirts to lure ppl..what will call beauty with cheating brain. Especially delhi IRs (like Saj**/Sahil Gupta/Ran**/Aks***) are horrible.

Somehow got my husband out of this group. He lost 2 lacs but currently money don't matter for me. I just wanted my husband to be out of these sick/greedy group. They have totally brainwashed him. He still believe QNET is good for earning money even after knowing that it is illegal.

QNET ppl are JERKS!!
Messy

Jul 3, 2014

Qnet plus ..... Fraud...!!!

Friends,

I would like to add few more things against Qnet. Yesterday itself we (I and my wife) met the guy Pankaj Singh from Qi group. he told me that this company is a hongkong based company which sells products by the "word of mouth". We were almost lured by his explanations of business plan. He also told us that he has an Audi and has two big houses, one at Bangalore and another in Delhi. Also that he has left 'Alstom' company 4 years back and since then he is totally involved in this business.

But somehow I managed to escape from paying the money 70,000 (which he insisted after my denial to purchase a product of 1.5 lakh). Later on we discussed and came to a conclusion that this deal may be fraud.

Since today morning he is trying to convince me on phone to take up the so called Business. But after reading the articles submitted by you guys on this forum I have changed my mind and will Definetely NOT take up this Business.

Thanks to all for saving my savings.
amit_bpl

Jul 1, 2014

Qnet MLM Fruad

Why do we keep falling for these multi-level marketing scams?

The best way to avoid being duped by a MLM scheme is to ask yourself:

- Are you expected to sell a product to other people? Do you need to pay for the privilege of signing up? If so, it's most likely a scam.

- Is there a refund policy? Can you return products unused to get back your money? If not, it's most likely a scam.

- Does it use the words "in your spare time"? My vast experience of hearing most of these sucker schemes tells me this is the biggest warning bell of them all.

- Can you buy alternative products that do the same thing at a much cheaper price? Then you're just being a sucker if you buy into a much more expensive product just to get a small commission back.

- Are you made to visit a "meeting" where a well-heeled gentleman extols the virtues of this scheme? And you can't ask too many questions? That's a sign of a scam.

QNet sells you many riches, if only you invest Rs. 500,000 and then find other suckers who do the same. The above criteria should sound warning bells, and like many other MLMs before this one, it makes you think more of the money you can earn with it rather than the benefits of the products themselves.

The lesson? It's always easy to mislead someone blinded by that kind of greed.

Read More at https://in.news.yahoo.com/how-qnet-pulled-it-off-092323475.html
pawan123456

Jun 26, 2014

Qnet Fraud / Scam

Even i was cheated with Qnet, this is F****** company who doesn't do anything. They just know how to fool and cheat people. How can someone earn money without any hard work. Are we fools working day and night in earning money. The day i joined, i lost my friends and some of my close family members.

Please don't get in this trap. Indian Companies should ban such companies.
dreamymumb

Jun 25, 2014

company is legit but most propagators are bastard

Friends!! Pls. watch this carefully. I am an active IR for the company and have attended VCON also :( I will be extremely honest to say that I still have doubts because of the kind of people in it. I feel trapped seeing losers operating in this business. They have made me rope in my family and friends and now I don't know how to recover their money. They are just true bastards. They are team infinity & are human beings of the lowest order. They don't think even once before duping even a person struggling to make both ends meet or a man who has a bedridden mother or some ailing member at home.

The kind of shameless smile they have on their faces all the time. You can find them operating out of some shady and less frequented CCDs in the city.

Again, let me repeat, the company and the model to my mind is legitimate and fine. There are different teams under different individuals at the top. One of the biggest a** is Schn. He has pushed down his shameless, selfish, begging and cheating mentality down his team- taken fw by losers like DigV (haven't seen a bigger loser than him..tries to portray how big he had been in his corporate avatar.. he was actually a loser in some sidey company). That is why people in his team take pride in asking money shamelessly without doing justice to the business. These bastards are giving wrong name to the company and the business. Just because they think they can scavenge on the dying aspirations of the common guy they stoop down to any level.I go in their association every day and feel like spitting in their faces- such huge and shameless losers they are.. you get to see their true picture once you start spending time with them.

But again I repeat the company is correct. Like any other company there are instances of good people and good team too. So do not dismiss the company because there are a lot of people who are making good money with lot of hard work and upright ways. B****** like Schn... & DiGV (has recently fled to Dubai) have shat down their decadent upbringing down their organization..beware of them..

For me.. have taken a decision to work in the correct way and prove that this business can be done in the right way.. unfortunately I would have to still see these losers for quite some till I can start functioning independently..

So be careful guys..and as i said do not write off the company but beware of scavengers like the one I mentioned above..
Qnet_is_a_SCAM

Jun 20, 2014

@Ninja123 (the IES guy)

Why are you being so cowardly and just come out and say that you are a leech profiting off of others financial misery? Linking to Chidhambaram and government accredation doesn't prove that MLM/Qnet is a viable business model. Your numbered points are the same crap said over and over again.

"AND LASTLY, NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE ONLY BY THOSE WHO FAILED IN THE BUSINESS AND WANT TO VENT OUT THEIR ANGER AGAINST SOMEONE." I haven't joined this scam, but my friends have and this is what angers me. They are brainwashed into thinking they can get rich quick, but are losing their minds trying to get their family and friends involved in this. Yes folks, if you're looking to lose your money, sanity, your friends and family, please go ahead and invest your hard earned money. Just remember that if it looks or sounds too good to be true, it is!!
amit_bpl

Jun 19, 2014

Qnet is a Fraud Beware of MLM Schemes in India

As mentioned by you all guys here I was also trapped by one of my known person who communicate me for about 4 months and finally I became a prey. When I realized I ask for the refund and any how manage to get my full refund after 2 Months of struggle.

The peoples who support Qnet are totally Brain Washed. Can you guys tell me hou much you have earned from this. Only few of the top level people will earn and they will earn only bcoz stupid peoples like you give ur money to them. I was also became prey of this and now happily come out of this company by taking full refund from the company after getting after them aggressively. They make my full refund after fighting for about 2 months. So Jaago.

Jago yaaron jaago.
arnav2006

Jun 18, 2014

Money refunded but not in full

Like the other follows of this forum, I too was lured to join the Qnet this year March. Within two days of joining, I realised that this was a big mistake. I called the Q net and requested a full refund. A week later the email came through which mentioned that though the amount would be refunded but a 5% Bank charge and admin fees of $30 would be deducted from the payment (grossly Rs 30,000 in total). This was a huge sum and I requested to not process the amount until they agree for the full refund. I also took legal advice and came to know that I should report the case to Credit card Company who should chase the amount on my behalf as per the law.
I called up my credit card company and send them all the papers related to this transaction. My card company rejected my request for following reasons
a) the company terms and policy (that we accepted at the time of purchasing the product from Qnet) are very generic and vague. Even if they deduct 10% or 20% from the payment it is within the terms and conditions as they nowhere specify the charge they will be deducting while refund the amount.
b) The law require a credit card company to deal on our behalf only when the merchant is the service provider which is not the case here as all payments are processed via Darby Quest paynet.
After a consistent follow-up for over three months I was finally managed to receive the amount after deduction of above mentioned charges.
It appears that designed of the scheme is such that once you enter it is extremely difficult to come-out without losing a huge sum of money.
My humble appeal to the government of India and other countries is please safeguard the people of the nations from such fake companies and take strict action against them and their agents who are taking advantage of innocent people and runaway with their hard earned money.
Looney

Jun 16, 2014

QNet Fraud

I was forced to purchase Vacation product for 2.7 Lakhs. There is a refund option and we need to send an email for refund to global.support@qnet.net. We also have customer care numbers which are international and one Indian 0085222639000 or 09900063901 or 0060379498288. I tried the international one which is first number and I was told that refund request can be raised within a week of purchase and I was asked to send an email to global.support@qnet.net with all the details mentioned below. Once we send an email then the details are discussed with finance team as per the excutive and after discussing, they will initiate a refund in 2 weeks time as per their conditions which could be deduciton of some amount. But even if we are getting 70% refund then we should be happy.

Remember, the refund request needs to be raised by sending an email with details like Name, Pan Card, Customer ID, Order No, Receipt No, Date of Purchase and your contact number.

My fingers are crossed and waiting for response from them. Also, you can send email to eva.sin@qnet.net for cancellation procedure.
Looney

Jun 16, 2014

QNET Fraud

I was forced to purchase Vacation product for 2.7 Lakhs. There is a refund option and we need to send an email for refund to global.support@qnet.net. We also have customer care numbers which are international and one Indian one 0085222639000 or 09900063901 or 0060379498288. I tried the international one which is first number and the said refund request can be raised within a week of purchase and then the details are discussed with finance team. Once discussed, they will initiate a refund in 2 weeks time as per their conditions which could be deduciton of some amount. But even if we are getting 70% refund then we should be happy.

Vodafone - Incorrect vodafone Bill
    Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I...
    Maxi Cab Reg No - WB 73 B 6934 - Missbehaviour by a drunken driver
    It was a terrible experience for me when I board a Maxi...
    best passport producers - Get SSD solution, passports, driver's licenses, ID...
    We(corinta001brien@gmail.com) are an independent group of...
    bba - lost roll no.
    Sir, I am pooja singh. I am a bba student (2011-2014)&...
    Star Plus - regarding shit programs
    please stop showing this rubbish soaps and bullshit you...
    25826 - faulty recharge status
    i have recharged my prepaid no.9026196347 with 76 from...
    Renault Scala - Faulty car
    We have bought a scala car and it is beyond repair, I own...
    K B C SONY TV - GBJJ payment done but not credited in my a/c
    Hi, I have made a payment of Rs 60,through SBI internet...
    Aircel - 2G Internet
    Dear Sir/Madam.. Ph no. 8285188034 I have subscribed to...