QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

DAVIDOFF

Jan 16, 2016

QNET IS A FRAUD AND SCAM

QNET is a SCAM | Beware

Dear Friends,

QNET is making fool of you Innocent Peoples. Few Peoples connected to this Company will choke your valuable money.
Beware of this fraud company. The Big thing is Your most close friends and family members will ask you to join this bullshit program.
People related to this company will tell you the same speech/story every time. They have learnt this by heart, after it they will ask you to put 1.5 lakhs or 2.5 Lakhs Ruppe to join this program. They will tempt people by saying that Invest Money into this and forget your money for 2-3 Years. after that they will start earning Lakhs and Crores, will get a BMW, MERCEDES, JAGUAR and will tell you all the luxurious items.

This is also possible in some of the cases that they might tell you to meet their boss who has BMW & Mercedes.

THE FACT IS THIS THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE RELATED TO THIS COMPANY ARE ENJOYING WITH THE MONEY OF YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE and IF YOU CAN GET ALL THESE CARS AND LUXURIES IS IN YOUR DREAMS ONLY.

Some of the Cheaters active in Kolkata / Delhi and other eastern region of India are :

AVINASH - Delhi
RAJESH DADHICH - DELHI / UP
RAVI SHARMA- DELHI / UP
MANISH TIBREWAL -Delhi

LOT MORE in the Country
bewareofQNET

Jan 13, 2016

Dear Friends !

Beware of these so called business man offering global business opportunity without disclosing any thing not even company name beforehand ! They just play with your emotions and show you big dreams ! I have initiated the process , very soon they will be behind the bars !!

AVINASH
RAJESH DADHICH - DELHI
MANISH TIBREWAL

many more ! Please beware of these fraudsters
daniel90989

Jan 13, 2016

payment gateway scammer

Tech support payment gateway scammers in india Name: Amit Kumar Dutt 09674110112
Name: Easy tech support 8888551251
Sunil82

Jan 11, 2016

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hello guys ,

Please stay away from these fckg people in Bangalore Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar area...

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS....
aftaabansari

Jan 11, 2016

QNET Refund

Hello friends, its been a year I had sent refund request and also the senior person of QNET is sending refund request but I did not get any money till now. Please suggest me how to deal with this issue. I will be thankful.
raj12321

QNET Biggest scam DUABI

Dear Friends

Please don't join this Qnet. It is a humble request. Your money and relationships will be lost. You will regret it later. They say that by this business you come to know your true friends. But believe me, you will lose everything, your money, your relationships and reputation.
This is the business of fooling people. They let us dream of big money more than 5 crores etc etc.
only some people get richer by making fool of us for their profits. Not all get money. What you get is sadness and tensions. Your mental peace will be lost forever.
Don't believe even your best friend or your parents suggest you to do this.
They say work for 20-24 hrs a week and you will be earning 9.5 lacs a week.

Don't believe them and other cheaters of Qnet.

Please don't do this wrong business. Fake products and fake people.
Krushnarama

Qnet is Froud and scam

Qnet is a froud scheme it is a trap made by your near once like childhood friends. I lost my 50000/- rupees due to this scam. They are simply making you Cho...a.
Please don't trust on them. Very first they just talking about the business proposal but not telling about what is actual business proposal. They says that we r only 4 or 5 partners and we required only one more partner. They don't tell anything until you pay them. The most shocking and joking thing is that they take money to include u in business but it is not for registration. They purchase a watch of a froud brand saying it is a 1871 old brand and actually they make u a customer not a business partner.
A shocking thing is that Google mark there mails as spam mails. And all the products or international brand which they dealing are copyrights of Qnet only.
Dheergayu

Jan 10, 2016

Please reply on my previous post(Opinion about network marketing)

Please let me know your opinion on network marketing. Can you please let me know the below:

1. Why network marketing is fraud/scam?
2. Why people are hesitant to join network marketing?
ban qnet11

Jan 8, 2016

Ethics less business qnet

Guys not waste your valuable time .Everyone knew that this is a scam.But no one dares to take severe action against them.India takes 20 yrs to close a terrorist case,these qnet ppl are scammers it takes more time to drag them out.They are still continuing the scam in star hotel and now recently in Goa.So forget about this bullshit issue and these qnet wastefellows.
Raj@786

Jan 6, 2016

Qnet-fraudulent scheme

It's a trap set by ur near nd dear ones..those people ll contact u ur ex mates after a long time...start talking about life n all nd then they'll come to point stating about an ecomm business oppurtunity nd and an important position is available for u..blah blah..show u a dream world full of bullshitstuff.Be aware of such fools.Stop this nonsense. If u hv already invested..either u get out in the beginning via refund else expose them openly nd file complaint.All the victims should unite nd burst this scam.
vijaynayak83

Refund From Qnet

Myself Vijay Kumar. N from Bengaluru, and I have got cheated by one of my friend to whom I trusted a lot asked me for money to start a new business. Same time without asking I gave the money to him. Without my consent, he has invested it into Qnet and its a fraud company.

Please let me know How can i get back my money.

Please support.

Vijay
Fraudqnet

QNET Biggest scam

Guys...

There are many people like your EX-colleagues,old friends and FB friends contacting newly/after a long time BE careful...

Now a days from MATRIMONY sites also few people are contacting us to do business together ... never believe them.....

Guys who want to fight against QNET in NCR region & ACROSS INDIA.
mail me on qnetfreeindia@gmail.com
call me :9810894827

QNET Refund procedure
REFUND procedure as below.

============================================================================================
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once the product is purchased.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444
and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD in the mail to them.
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CSF number and sends to Hong Kong team for
approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund
request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or cll them on every alternative days for an update.

Numbers:
9900060061 - Rekha
9900060605 - Jaswinder
5.Once Refund request is completed,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your account.
7.Rest 25% , you collect from your uplink(Person who made you to join).
if not , file a complaint/FIR at police station if that person refuses to give money
ravirajhin

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hello guys ,

Please stay away from these fckg people in Pune Mumbai Bangalore Delhi and Luckhnow area

PARAS GUPTA -8888855342
SHAILENDRA - 8055095895
PADMESH TRIPATHI - 07028923788

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS

Dear All,

I am here to wrote my view about Qnet & trust me Qnet team & our seniour appliance are very supportive.At any stage they help each other.

Some month back, i wrote some bad views about my team member sudeep ayush pragya but after seeing the support form them & snr appliance along with Qnet team regarding refund process. I take back my bad views.

I still trust on Qnet that they will help me & support me on my refund process.

Qnet Team support me

Dear All,

I am here to wrote my view about Qnet & trust me Qnet team & our senior appliance are very supportive.At any stage they help each other.

I still trust on Qnet that they will help me & support me on my refund process.

raj12321

Qnet SCAM Started in Dubai

Dear
Based on blind trust with friend i loose my money near 10000$. I got knowledge this not good biz in 2nd day. When i ask them to cancel they took near 7/8 days for explanation (Meeting/Welcome/System/Books/DVD). I am not happy with Biz.again i ask them to cancel them said already 7 days finish don't call as for cancellation. Pls any one can help me to came out from this biz in Dubai. My referral in India & he is leader in Dubai who dealing with me. Pls give me some knowledge.......... I already send refund letter to global & Uae.
Uae Qnet them refused to refund...

Please don't believe that...........
Dheergayu

Jan 2, 2016

Opinion about network marketing

Why people in India are not open to say that they are involved in network marketing?

Is it because people in India don't believe in it?

Great personalities like Warren Buffet, Robert Kiosaki, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, have suggested to be a part of network marketing industry.

Please look at the below links to know why network marketing is a good platform to achieve your dreams.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKE4JlskNA
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpi_m5gQbeY
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J--z59kvTKA

Any network marketing company/any company by itself is not scam/fraud if it has existed more than 10 years. May be people who are in network marketing business can fool people by saying that even without hard-work you can earn money.

But if people in network marketing are open enough to say that it requires hard-work, commitment, self-discipline, patience for you to get success.............Are you ready to be a part of it?

Please look at the below questions:

1. What is the company name?
2. What are your roles and responsibilities?
3. What are the products?

If the above questions are answered before you investing the money, and also having being said that it is a network marketing company, WILL YOU BE A PART OF THIS BUSINESS?????????

If yes, why?

If no, why?
saideepthi

Dec 30, 2015

how to get invested money back

Dear all...

I hv invested 5.3 lacs in this qnet.before investing I don't know anything about this.pls help me how to get my money back
Rahulken

QNET Refund

To Nupur,

Please find the QNET Refund procedure as below.

2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET(support.centre@qnetindia.in) with a
subject line as "REFUND IN****" provinding all details of transactions and product details.
Usually IR number will be like IN4444
and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD in the mail to them.
team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the
approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or cll them on every alternative days for an update.

Numbers:
9900060061 - Rekha(Preferably)
9900060605 - Jaswinder
5.Once Refund request is completed,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your
account cheque leaf.
7.Rest 25% , you collect from your uplink(Person who made you to join).
Nupur.sweet

How to get money back

Please guide me how to get the money back as i hh invested 2 lakhs n please tell me the procedure as i read in d aboce discussions that there is a way to get money back but what is the steps pls help.

Nupur.sweet@gmail.con
Sunnysingh4

Fraud

Dear Friends

Don't believe even your best friend or your parents suggest you to do this.
They say work for 20-24 hrs a week and you will be earning 9.5 lacs a week. Ohhhh my God!
I'm regretting the day I trusted some bastards.
Shobhit Mohanty, Swati Mohanty, Navdeep Kaur Sodhi, Sandesh Menon.

Don't believe them and other cheaters of Qnet.
What you left with is Bio discs ( never work), expensive watches( which are not worthy nd doesn't look like you have spent 50-60000 Rs ) some energy pendants and hotel trips.( which you can only use for 7 days a year and after every alternate year)
If one person wants to stay more than seven days or if wants to go every year on vacations then this is of no use

Please don't do this wrong business. Fake products and fake people.
Sunnysingh4

Dec 28, 2015

Fraud

QNet is a scam, trap Nd fraud.
My very close friend to whom I trusted a lot asked me for money to statrt a new business. Same time without asking I gave the money to her.
I suffered a great loss not only monetary but my good friends as well.
Swati Mohanty, Navdeep Kaur Sodhi, Shobit Mohanty and Sandesh, All bear a very fake smile for their profits.

Please don't believe their words of helping you and support you. They will leave you when their purpose gets solved.

They don't even talk to you properly and leave you.

Very bad people.
Regretting the day I trusted her
bewareofQNET

MANISH TIBREWAL

many more ! Please beware of these fraudsters
Viperr

Dec 26, 2015

Qnet breaking up families, relations and ruining lifes

Qnet is now operating in bangalore near rammaya collage and its a ponzi scheme and the IR's have no ethics and are completely brain washed promising others victims that they ll get rich in 2-3 years.
pokechop

Dec 25, 2015

Qnet HD

Ordered android box and subscription and I got took for my hard earn dollars. I guess it's a lesson brought and paid for.

Sate Bank of Patiala - Unauthorised transactions for online payments
    Dear Sir, My father - Sh Bhanwar Singh (A/c no -...
    R T O TELANAGANA - VEHICLE OWNERSHIP NEED TO BE CHANGED
    Dear Sir, I am Ramesh Thadishetti Sold My Vehicle on 17...
    Reliance Big TV - RE: it is not working
    Dear Sarikha, Kindly submit your details at this link...
    IPH DEPT JOGINDERNAGAR - Regarding sevrage connection
    सेवा मे श्री...
    voonik.com - my order dated 25thejabuary2016
    ihave orderd for immitationbangle setone pair on 25th...
    YU YUNIQUE - phone stopped working after 1 month of buying
    I H.C Dobhal purchased 'YU Yunique' from an...
    Mobikwik - Electricity bill not paid
    On 4 Feb 2016 I paid the electricity bill of 410 of order...
    paytm - Welcome to paytm
    PAYTM NEW HELPLINE NO :--- 180018001234 ...
    RCOM - RE: not refunding the balance deducted
    Dear Nimit, Regret the inconvenience caused. We have...