QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

kuni198323

Jul 9, 2014

Can we get the Refund

I have purchased a vacation package from QNet 6 months back (almost 2 lakh). I want to get the money back as I feel this is really fraud. do we get paid back complete amount ?Please help..
deepthi123

Jul 6, 2014

qnet money refund procedure

Can someone please post the procedure of requesting refund of mobey paid to qnet?do we get paid bacj complete amount.
please help..? Am much worried
QNETsufferer

Jul 4, 2014

QNET == HEIGHT OF GREEDINESS

PPL beware of this group!! They will lure you by showing all the wealth they have gained by joining QNET. Let me tell you this is only for those who want to take shortcuts for earning money, know how to fool/cheat ppl and doesn't have any conscience left.

For them relationship, friends nothing exist ..it is only money that matters..Oh yes they will show you that how much fun they have unlike those who goes to office by having this VCON trips..I have seen my husband lying to me due to these bastards. They will have hot girls in their group who will show only their mini skirts to lure ppl..what will call beauty with cheating brain. Especially delhi IRs (like Saj**/Sahil Gupta/Ran**/Aks***) are horrible.

Somehow got my husband out of this group. He lost 2 lacs but currently money don't matter for me. I just wanted my husband to be out of these sick/greedy group. They have totally brainwashed him. He still believe QNET is good for earning money even after knowing that it is illegal.

QNET ppl are JERKS!!
Messy

Jul 3, 2014

Qnet plus ..... Fraud...!!!

Friends,

I would like to add few more things against Qnet. Yesterday itself we (I and my wife) met the guy Pankaj Singh from Qi group. he told me that this company is a hongkong based company which sells products by the "word of mouth". We were almost lured by his explanations of business plan. He also told us that he has an Audi and has two big houses, one at Bangalore and another in Delhi. Also that he has left 'Alstom' company 4 years back and since then he is totally involved in this business.

But somehow I managed to escape from paying the money 70,000 (which he insisted after my denial to purchase a product of 1.5 lakh). Later on we discussed and came to a conclusion that this deal may be fraud.

Since today morning he is trying to convince me on phone to take up the so called Business. But after reading the articles submitted by you guys on this forum I have changed my mind and will Definetely NOT take up this Business.

Thanks to all for saving my savings.
amit_bpl

Jul 1, 2014

Qnet MLM Fruad

Why do we keep falling for these multi-level marketing scams?

The best way to avoid being duped by a MLM scheme is to ask yourself:

- Are you expected to sell a product to other people? Do you need to pay for the privilege of signing up? If so, it's most likely a scam.

- Is there a refund policy? Can you return products unused to get back your money? If not, it's most likely a scam.

- Does it use the words "in your spare time"? My vast experience of hearing most of these sucker schemes tells me this is the biggest warning bell of them all.

- Can you buy alternative products that do the same thing at a much cheaper price? Then you're just being a sucker if you buy into a much more expensive product just to get a small commission back.

- Are you made to visit a "meeting" where a well-heeled gentleman extols the virtues of this scheme? And you can't ask too many questions? That's a sign of a scam.

QNet sells you many riches, if only you invest Rs. 500,000 and then find other suckers who do the same. The above criteria should sound warning bells, and like many other MLMs before this one, it makes you think more of the money you can earn with it rather than the benefits of the products themselves.

The lesson? It's always easy to mislead someone blinded by that kind of greed.

Read More at https://in.news.yahoo.com/how-qnet-pulled-it-off-092323475.html
pawan123456

Jun 26, 2014

Qnet Fraud / Scam

Even i was cheated with Qnet, this is F****** company who doesn't do anything. They just know how to fool and cheat people. How can someone earn money without any hard work. Are we fools working day and night in earning money. The day i joined, i lost my friends and some of my close family members.

Please don't get in this trap. Indian Companies should ban such companies.
dreamymumb

Jun 25, 2014

company is legit but most propagators are bastard

Friends!! Pls. watch this carefully. I am an active IR for the company and have attended VCON also :( I will be extremely honest to say that I still have doubts because of the kind of people in it. I feel trapped seeing losers operating in this business. They have made me rope in my family and friends and now I don't know how to recover their money. They are just true bastards. They are team infinity & are human beings of the lowest order. They don't think even once before duping even a person struggling to make both ends meet or a man who has a bedridden mother or some ailing member at home.

The kind of shameless smile they have on their faces all the time. You can find them operating out of some shady and less frequented CCDs in the city.

Again, let me repeat, the company and the model to my mind is legitimate and fine. There are different teams under different individuals at the top. One of the biggest a** is Schn. He has pushed down his shameless, selfish, begging and cheating mentality down his team- taken fw by losers like DigV (haven't seen a bigger loser than him..tries to portray how big he had been in his corporate avatar.. he was actually a loser in some sidey company). That is why people in his team take pride in asking money shamelessly without doing justice to the business. These bastards are giving wrong name to the company and the business. Just because they think they can scavenge on the dying aspirations of the common guy they stoop down to any level.I go in their association every day and feel like spitting in their faces- such huge and shameless losers they are.. you get to see their true picture once you start spending time with them.

But again I repeat the company is correct. Like any other company there are instances of good people and good team too. So do not dismiss the company because there are a lot of people who are making good money with lot of hard work and upright ways. B****** like Schn... & DiGV (has recently fled to Dubai) have shat down their decadent upbringing down their organization..beware of them..

For me.. have taken a decision to work in the correct way and prove that this business can be done in the right way.. unfortunately I would have to still see these losers for quite some till I can start functioning independently..

So be careful guys..and as i said do not write off the company but beware of scavengers like the one I mentioned above..
Qnet_is_a_SCAM

Jun 20, 2014

@Ninja123 (the IES guy)

Why are you being so cowardly and just come out and say that you are a leech profiting off of others financial misery? Linking to Chidhambaram and government accredation doesn't prove that MLM/Qnet is a viable business model. Your numbered points are the same crap said over and over again.

"AND LASTLY, NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE ONLY BY THOSE WHO FAILED IN THE BUSINESS AND WANT TO VENT OUT THEIR ANGER AGAINST SOMEONE." I haven't joined this scam, but my friends have and this is what angers me. They are brainwashed into thinking they can get rich quick, but are losing their minds trying to get their family and friends involved in this. Yes folks, if you're looking to lose your money, sanity, your friends and family, please go ahead and invest your hard earned money. Just remember that if it looks or sounds too good to be true, it is!!
amit_bpl

Jun 19, 2014

Qnet is a Fraud Beware of MLM Schemes in India

As mentioned by you all guys here I was also trapped by one of my known person who communicate me for about 4 months and finally I became a prey. When I realized I ask for the refund and any how manage to get my full refund after 2 Months of struggle.

The peoples who support Qnet are totally Brain Washed. Can you guys tell me hou much you have earned from this. Only few of the top level people will earn and they will earn only bcoz stupid peoples like you give ur money to them. I was also became prey of this and now happily come out of this company by taking full refund from the company after getting after them aggressively. They make my full refund after fighting for about 2 months. So Jaago.

Jago yaaron jaago.
arnav2006

Jun 18, 2014

Money refunded but not in full

Like the other follows of this forum, I too was lured to join the Qnet this year March. Within two days of joining, I realised that this was a big mistake. I called the Q net and requested a full refund. A week later the email came through which mentioned that though the amount would be refunded but a 5% Bank charge and admin fees of $30 would be deducted from the payment (grossly Rs 30,000 in total). This was a huge sum and I requested to not process the amount until they agree for the full refund. I also took legal advice and came to know that I should report the case to Credit card Company who should chase the amount on my behalf as per the law.
I called up my credit card company and send them all the papers related to this transaction. My card company rejected my request for following reasons
a) the company terms and policy (that we accepted at the time of purchasing the product from Qnet) are very generic and vague. Even if they deduct 10% or 20% from the payment it is within the terms and conditions as they nowhere specify the charge they will be deducting while refund the amount.
b) The law require a credit card company to deal on our behalf only when the merchant is the service provider which is not the case here as all payments are processed via Darby Quest paynet.
After a consistent follow-up for over three months I was finally managed to receive the amount after deduction of above mentioned charges.
It appears that designed of the scheme is such that once you enter it is extremely difficult to come-out without losing a huge sum of money.
My humble appeal to the government of India and other countries is please safeguard the people of the nations from such fake companies and take strict action against them and their agents who are taking advantage of innocent people and runaway with their hard earned money.
Looney

Jun 16, 2014

QNet Fraud

I was forced to purchase Vacation product for 2.7 Lakhs. There is a refund option and we need to send an email for refund to global.support@qnet.net. We also have customer care numbers which are international and one Indian 0085222639000 or 09900063901 or 0060379498288. I tried the international one which is first number and I was told that refund request can be raised within a week of purchase and I was asked to send an email to global.support@qnet.net with all the details mentioned below. Once we send an email then the details are discussed with finance team as per the excutive and after discussing, they will initiate a refund in 2 weeks time as per their conditions which could be deduciton of some amount. But even if we are getting 70% refund then we should be happy.

Remember, the refund request needs to be raised by sending an email with details like Name, Pan Card, Customer ID, Order No, Receipt No, Date of Purchase and your contact number.

My fingers are crossed and waiting for response from them. Also, you can send email to eva.sin@qnet.net for cancellation procedure.
Looney

Jun 16, 2014

QNET Fraud

I was forced to purchase Vacation product for 2.7 Lakhs. There is a refund option and we need to send an email for refund to global.support@qnet.net. We also have customer care numbers which are international and one Indian one 0085222639000 or 09900063901 or 0060379498288. I tried the international one which is first number and the said refund request can be raised within a week of purchase and then the details are discussed with finance team. Once discussed, they will initiate a refund in 2 weeks time as per their conditions which could be deduciton of some amount. But even if we are getting 70% refund then we should be happy.

Rakeshqnet78

Jun 12, 2014

Qnet

If ur not more then 1mth in the biz u can get ur money back.just say strongly to quit,the comp policy say they can cancel the product purchase with in 1mth.just say the IR to pay back or will have make complain in police to get it back.the is the only way as they will try to convince u and will just delay the time of purchase.
Qnet Victim1

Jun 11, 2014

Good Morning IR's wake up and smell your chief’s shit

Hello QNET IR's
wakeup and smell your chief's shit. you idiots of india..
Truth_123

Jun 11, 2014

Is there a way to get our money back

One very good friend of ours has lured us to buy a product which is of no use to us via QNET. 1 week is over long back , so we want to understand if there is any other way to get this money back.

Obviously, other than selling thier nonsense schemes and products to other friends.

Even if I am conned , my conscious does not allow me to do the same to others.

Please suggest if there is any other genuine way which anyone of you have tried?
Rakeshqnet78

Jun 10, 2014

Qnet

Guys be aware when ur frds or relative call u for any biz plan or for money transfer for biz be away from them, they r the networker who r the basters who will fool u and make u mad to put ur money so that they earn commission from it and the binary plan.when they edify there senior partner name like Rakesh ,Amit soni, Pooja vergiwala ,Rohan Nike, mamta,dr Prashant Chandorkar,Sameer veragiwala,aditya ronawat,mikhil,Pooja Soni,and many more ,all these r active in cheating people by selling dreams ,they show u dreams to fullfill there own dreams,when ever u hear there name kick them out .once ur trap they will tell u to trap many more and any failure for ur sign up ur responsible,so new commer be aware this is not so easy to earn money, if ur too basterd like them then ur welcome to qnet,
scambuster

Jun 9, 2014

Qnet - thrives on the greed of ordinary people

Dear my fellow Indians,

I am sharing my story as a part of my social responsibility, expecting it to benefit others who might be convinced (or rather cunned) to get into this business. I was informed about this business(or rather SCAM) by a cousin of mine. She never talked with me for like a decade and all of a sudden started building rapport and about a life changing business plan which turns normal people into crorepatis in 3 years time with a meagre investment of just 3 lakhs. I was then introduced to two other people, called uplines (or rather up-shit) who gave me a rosy picture of how my future gonna look like(with ferraries and bentleys and foreign erotic trips..lol) if i join them. Even after five conversations in 2 weeks and asking a lot of questions about the company, I was not given any info about the company, not even the company's name. Finally, i smelled something fishy and I told them I was not intersted in the business.. In the following week, I got calls form various uplines (greedy dumbheads) trying to convince me about it.

I was lucky enough to get out of it, because I could control my greed of not becoming millionare "by any means". I saw them contradicting themselves when they said about RYTHM (Raise yourself to help mankind) and then told me not to think about other people and just think about my investment, when I asked them about what will happpen if my downlines are not able to make any money. I should be taking responsibility and accountability. I realised how selfish these guys were and opted out of it.

My sincere request to all of my fellow citizen. Please control your greed of becoming millionare overnight. Remember, there is no shortcut to success. Absolutely none. Companies like Qnet thrive on the greed of people. Ask any simple mathematician or economist, about the business model this company follows and they will answer you regarding its sustainance. I guarantee this company will go bust in max 5 years when it gobbles up the greedy niche.

I know it is difficult to control oneself from the greed of becoming rich, but trust me, if u get into it, u will not only loose your hard earned money, but also peace of mind, reputation and dignity among your near and dear ones.. Remember, happiness is more important for you, not money. I guarantee you will have a better life even earning 30k per month by your own business or any job rather than selling your near and dear ones for some cheap money. For those of u who dont know it, the heads of this Qnet fraud company have been jailed.

You decide - Money(virtual) & Qnet on one hand and pride, respect, love, peace of mind on the other. If you care for your friends and family, stay away from Qnet and its greedy IRs. Those who are already inside, please go for damage control mode rather than bringing everyone into the shit you are already in, and those who are out, spread the word to stay away from this scam.
Qnet Victim1

Jun 4, 2014

Beware friends, don't lose your hard earned money

Hello guys,
Please beware of the people who newly connect you in some public place/mail/voice calls. Please don’t give your contact details to them.
They are the professional cheaters, 99% what they tell you is false information.

There might be some of your old friends or Xcolleagues or friends of friends will get in touch with you by text/call and expressing love or friendship with you. Don’t think I am speaking wrong about friends, this is how actually these so called IR’s will connect and they train new people also to do same.

Once you give your contact details to them they will be in touch with you by sms /call/email and one fine day they invite you to some office or coffee day and they will show you some business plan very effectively and efficiently and you might feel it’s a great concept which is practically no possible or very very difficult to do. Later 1 month after lost your money you will realize the real colors of those people.

They will claim themself as most positive minded people on the earth which is not correct, they are the actual cheaters and negative mindset with readymade smile on their face always, and they are all very good actors also. Just for testing tell him/her that this is a fraud concept and this will not workout, I will not do this, then you will see the real idiots inside them.

You will see very dramatic atmosphere in their office like welcome to the family, remember this date and this day is going to change your life, and they will show or introduce some person saying he is the senior partner in the business who is maxed out or going to be maxed out(maxed out means earning 15 cores per year) and so many other things to make you feel like you are in the right place.

They will tell lies very confidently, If you ask any question to him/her their answer will be in one of the three ways 1. They will reverse question you or 2.They will cleverly put in a very confused state or 3. They will have some classic examples which will work theoretically, not practically.

And their main slogan is “WORK HARD FIVE YEARS AND BE LAZY REST OF THE LIFE” , think once if you can earn money in 5 years which is enough for your entire life to lead a luxury and for your next generation also why not everyone is doing this?
And one more thing they say is “DON’T DISCUSS THIS CONCEPT WITH ANYONE TILL YOU SIGNUP” the explanation what they give for this is you will lose your contacts if you tell now. Once you signup they will start forcing you to invite your friends. I don’t understand what is the difference between before and after signup(sign is here starting this shit business)

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!! DON’T LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY LIKE ME…. BEWARE FRIENDS SMART CHEATERS WILL BE AROUND YOU.

Don’t take any immediate decisions without consulting your parents or well-wishers or friends

Below are some points to think.

If it is really legal multinational business why there is no proper customer care in india, some of our obedient and faithful IR has given three numbers as customer support numbers which never works.
Here is another doubt which multinational company uses normal mobile numbers their customer care numbers.
We have one option to raise request in their website, the only reply you get for any request is “you request has been canceled, please contact global support with some xxxxxxx mail id”

*************************************************************
Only people with the below qualities can earn money in this so called multinational business.

1. If you want to earn money by anyway
2. If you can chat people effectively
3. If you are very cunning
4. If you can continuously speak on anything whether you actually know or don’t know about it.
5. If you can manage people well.
6. If you can brainwash people very well
*************************************************************
Sufferer0308

Jun 3, 2014

FALSE CLAIMS BY IES

Mr IES,

Please think carefully what you write..You said refund can be done easily...BULLSHIT.. I chased your so called ambassadors on the numbers you gave and what reply I got...refund policy is for 1 week...SO DONT MAKE THESE FALSE CLAIMS....

People dont even understand your business after months..and what you are promising 1 week....In this kind of business people need atleast a month time to see if it is their cup of tea or not. Your so called IR's not even give a chance to think people twice before buying you products...

And what if we bought your products like your QVI packages..we haven't used them once.

Mr. IES where are you now? Could you please reply on my earlier questions and this one.

You are a proud member of the network so why dont you reveal your identity atleast..You know the answer yourself..You are a part of trap....
Alive pirate1

Jun 2, 2014

Fraud by IES & the rest qnetians

As highly said by our IES officer friend none of the numbers provided in the list are functional. So need to advise or maybe a small suggestion from my end is to give a relevant number and a crystal clear information about your products and services of what you guys say. In short practice what you preach and also give a number for the refund. C'mon you guys are running a huge MLM (be it a scam) you guys must have a board line number or a customer service team with whom we can speak to or maybe your website(sssshhhhhh i forgot the govt has shut down the website). I will be highly obliged to get my money back asap. Because the duration you guys took to pressurize us within the same duration we want our money to be returned to us...... Sorry to say but you guys must have never felt the pain on staying roofless for days and nights neither the hungry stomachs surviving a small pack of biscuits for days, where there have been days and nights spent in the scorching heat and ruthless cold nights.... Otherwise enjoy the rest of your life
Bajwa Ritu

May 26, 2014

Shit Company

People in Chennai beware of whats coming your way or U might end up being one like me............
Don't be fooled...........;)

Once you pay the money u will never get them back.....\
No matter what..
Sufferer0308

May 26, 2014

Felt Cheated under false claims

I was referred into the business through one of my ex colleagues. She made me many false promises about the business. When I asked him saying I want to know about the company profile first, she resisted and said it is not required to do any prior study first and no ground work is needed and made me introduced to a person coming from Mumbai. Invited for a meeting at one of the CCD's and that day called me about 5 times to check I should go on time(the same person never called me in 5 years otherwise). I saw the presentation and was not convinced enough to do it but then also received multiple calls its a lifetime opportunity and I will miss it, I should block my position ASAP etc...I resisted and said NO..then drama started happening..I got call from another previous colleagues they are also a part of it...They forced me to their best capacity and finally I joined by opting QVI package of 3 L. (Biggest mistake of my life)...Then another surprise I got to know..I was told the QVI club has own resorts in almost every country but reality they have just handful resorts of their own in mostly Thailand and if u want to avail packages in other countries then I have to pay an XChange fees over and above usage fees which was shocking. They talked about resorts comparing 4-5 star hotels but in real they stand nowhere.

Once I got on boarded, they ask me to read books and go through DVDs for brain washing and asked me to get my family members joined the business ASAP with maximum investments I could derive from them in any form -Need, opportunity, theft etc....I was not able to convince people for the same and have not made a single rupee out of buisness.

I simply want answers to the following questions:
1. Why don't you pass on company links to people initially...when we apply for a job, we do a full research on company.
2. Why not in the initial go you were been told about the refund period of 30 days.
3. Why don't you guys tell upfront you would have to ask your friends and family the crap you need money and you cant tell them the reason.
4, Why do you guys hide your identity on your FB , LinkedIn accounts-Why don't you proudly mention QNET.
5.Will you return my money even its been over 6 months I joined and not even used ur product once??

It's easy to say people who don't do well make complaints BUT it is needed to know what they are required to do..Without telling them you just make them part of trap and make them suffer deprived of their savings. When they dont perform you carry and inferior behaviour towards them in group...Highly unethical.

I request the legal authorities to look into all the CCDs, BARISTA and COSTA coffee parlour and see what is happening there on weekends.People making fool of others. Especially check on these venues- CCD Saket, CCD- DT Mega mall Gurgaon, BARISTA, DT MEGA MALL-Gurgaon, Barista GIP -Noida (During weekdays) and PVR Priya, CCD Saket, Starbucks-Select city during weekends, you can find hundreds of people faking other people.Please take proper action against them and ask them if it is illegal and do they have any license for doing it.

Another suffering fellow
Ninja123

May 25, 2014

QNET- Reviews of an I.E.S. officer

This post is only for those people to read, who actually want to analyse the situations from all angles. But read this post completely without any ego if you wanna know the truth.

My name is Abhishek. I am a former I.E.S. officer and was posted in Jammu after which I started QNET. It has been 31 months now and I have faced no problems, neither I have convinced anyone to do the business ever. I operate out of New Delhi. Anyone who feels cheated and wants to understand, come and meet me there. I am there every evening.

It was initially very hard for me to believe that I was a part of network marketing industry and that too QNET. I had googled QNET and all sort of scam allegations came out. Now my observations:

1. If you start any business of your own, be it a PAAN tapri or a restaurant or a company, there will be legal allegations. Live with it!! Google " Microsoft Scam" and you will find umpteen number of complaints, but do you stop using Windows because some legal action is going against Microsoft? Your company's competitors will do anything to bring you down. You don't believe me? Try doing a traditional business or ask any traditional businessman what all legal things he goes through.

2. The person who is writing a blog, do you know him? For that matter you don't even know me. So if you are not ready to believe me, why should you believe his blog?

3. As far as media allegation is concerned, let me tell you one thing. If I have a grudge against you, I can go an file an FIR. It is very easy, given the porous nature of our legal system. Now if you are a big businessman, the media will come an write " Mr. X arrested for a fraud worth so and so". So the media has declared you a culprit before even the court!! But in reality you are just BEING INVESTIGATED. Now the main part: If our Mr. X is clean the court will release him. That time no media will come, because media earns more by negative reviews than positive reviews. But google archives will always have that allegation flashing on their website. It's a search engine. Come on people!

4. Go to www.gibm2012.org and you will see that a government event where president Pranab Mukhejee is speaking is sponsored by QNET. Why would a government body allow a scam company to sponsor it?

5. We have partnered with Manchester City Football Club. Go check their website,if you want to do real research. Our business model is a case study for MICROSOFT. Go to Microsoft Case Studies page and see qnet's model is endorsed.

6. This is network marketing industry. Hence it means it is driven by people. It means some people do it the wrong way. I am ready to agree that many people were given false promises, but then by whom? BY COMPANY Or BY THEIR RELATIVES? Those relatives who themselves are new. They saw an awesome opportunity and wanted to give you benefit and they could not control what they were saying .If they wanted to cheat you why would they put your money in the company rather than in their own bank accounts?

But let me tell, it would be wise to put money and purchase a product. It will help you only if you have the balls to actually analyse the business with an open mind and without prejudging and work for 2 to 3 months. If you don't like it, quit it and take refund. QNET is always open for refund. For refund please refer my point 8.

7. I agree there are many teams who operate in the wrong way. But their intent is not wrong. You should forward this query up and it will be resolved. OR change your team. It is simple, either your guides are wrong or you are wrong. Not the company. I have been blessed to have an awesome team. I know all legalities IN and OUT. Anyone can call be on my number below and talk to me.

8. REFUND: Anyone who wants to take refund can take it. The company allows it. Even after 6 months of purchase. I will tell you how. Just call up the customer care number 0085222639000 or 09900063901 or 0060379498288. They will refund you within 2 weeks. I have got many refunds done in my organisations for people who don't want to continue.

It is just that some teams don't tell you that refund policy is there because they WANT you to flourish and become successful. Your 2 to 3 lacs will give them 25000 rupees as commission. Do you think that your relatives will cheat you for 25000 rupees? This much money they can ask you as a friend. Why get Qnet in the picture then? Think people think!! Again it is people's fault,not QNET's. My team is excellent and we do business transparently.

9. Neither have my commissions stopped coming nor ever I could see any problems in the ethics of QNET. QNET will seem fraud to only those people who are pre-scared and don't devote time to do right research.

10. None of the complainants in this webpage has ever done Network Marketing properly but you all are writings posts as if you all are PRO at it. It is like I have never played cricket but I say that Tendulkar does not know how to bat.

11. I have checked all government compliances (being IES has its benefits). Go to the MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS webpage and check whether company QNET which in India is registered as "Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Private Limited" is there or not. Here is the link http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/CompanyCINSRAction.do?method=find

12. Whyy would a scam company be on the Ministry's webpage??

13. Multi-Level Marketing Regulation act 2013(draft) has been approved by the Government of Kerela and soon to be placed in on 2014 Lok Sabha table for approval. Soon we will have a regulatory body to control the functioning of all MLM companies. You didn't know this, right? Ye google kyon nahi karte??

14. As far as VCON is concerned, I was there too. If you do not go to vcon seeking answers you will find it repulsive. No wonder many people here are cursing it. It is just like the analogy that I don't like Govinda, but if I am forced to sit in a movie theatre to watch his movie, I will leave the hall in 10 minutes. But if I say, "I have already spent 95000 Rupees to come to Malaysia, then why not sit for whole 5 days (WITHOUT ANY GRUDGES OR PREJUDGING AND TRY TO LISTEN TO WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY? Tum log to pehle hi bhaag gaye"

AND LASTLY, NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE ONLY BY THOSE WHO FAILED IN THE BUSINESS AND WANT TO VENT OUT THEIR ANGER AGAINST SOMEONE. SO CHALO QNET PE HI GUSSA NIKAALTEIN HAIN?

Abhishek
Formerly I.E.S.
+919310987465
Raj_Rules

May 21, 2014

QNet, Mathematically impossible... total fraud

They have only plans to get money from near and dea ones... no plans to return... once u paid..consider it has gone...
BHANUSG

May 21, 2014

QNET

Are you getting response from QNET after complaints lodge or not

celkon mobile - missing in service centre
    Dear sir , my self abdul malik ... Iam from chikmaglure......
    Dish TV - wrong vc Reharge
    Correct Vc no. 01520472408 Incorrect vc no....
    300621 - CORRECTION IN HOUSE NUMBER
    MY HOUSE NUMBER WRONGLY ENTERED IN MY AADHAR CARD IS...
    Block Idea prepaid sim card - lost phone
    lost my phone . Please block my phone number 9837045565
    APSRTC - Smoking in APSRTC Busses
    Hi, I used to travel once in 2 months along with my...
    IRCTC - re userid
    Please reactive my user id User id is CHANDAKRIS
    nagar nigam meerut - Street Light
    Street light Pl repair Street light infront of...
    LG India - NO COOLING AND HEAVY NOISE IN INDOOR MACHINE
    i ma purchased one 1 1/2 ton lg AC ON april 2010 at trichy...
    Aircel - Deduction of balance
    Hi my name is Navjeet and my aircel number is 9417986325 I...