QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Qnet jahajee.com

Hahaha Mr. Jahajee.com!

This is smart. Creating pages and giving gyan. I will say only thing. A man used to sell books ''paise kamane ke 101 tareeke'. For English speaking population; ''101 ways of making money''. People used to buy the book, some received some knowledge and most simply failed. And almost 99% of the buyers used to think if the guy knows so many ways of making money why isnt he doing one of these!. One of them got really curious and finally asked him: ''boss why dont you do one of these businesses?''
He looked up, smiled and said: ''this is my business and i am making hell lot of money out of it'.

Good job Jahajee :) just that try to do little better because not everyone is so smart but they at least good, correct and true information. Have a good one!

QNET Kumar Navendu

Hi Kumar,

Better get into details and if you like, grab the opportunity avoiding all the crap people talk about. All the best!

QNET Namrat

Hi Namrat1966,

let me tell you an amusing story. A very smart talking guy called me up to talk about an insurance plan. He fixed an appointment with me. Met me in smart professional attire and gave some details on the insurance plan he wanted to discuss. I picked not that one, but another similar one which suited my need. I had to sign some papers which i did, reading the terms and conditions which were duly available. This smart guy asked for the money (premium) for the insurance and i paid it. And i am still paying it.
I dont know whats amusing about it but if it's comparable to your story i am sure this is also amusing!

1.) Its not bad to look smart and behave professionally if it's income generating business. Its not a charity after all.
2.) Its not bad to hard sell the best possible plan (product/service) available with you in order to have better returns. Is it?
3.) Its not bad to talk nice, in any case! Is it??
4.) The guy asked for money, not for his personal use though :) The money was to signed off in the name of the company and i was getting a product/service in return, which was an insurance policy.
5.) Most important, i was getting into a legally binding agreement. A guarantee which says i received a product/service in lieu of the money i paid.

Poor me that i received only a product and the company did not give me a chance to make money out of it.

Please tell me if i have also fallen into the trap of some sweet talking 'fraudster'! :) haha just a wake up call man. Common sense is very uncommon these days. But its really to possess some. Take care.

QNET Scambuster

Again, this is not a complaint. This is an attempt to open at least someone's eyes and especially for the people who write 'amusing' things here. This time it's Mr. Scambuster96 (i agree the name has something).

Dear Scambuster96,

In fact, i decide not to write much here. Because what you did was a copy paste of again someone who doesn't know much. I would rather prefer an original 'story' from a person who at least take some pain to write! and not simply copy paste from another webpage. In any case, you will find answer to most of your stuff on my other posts. You take care.

By the way, Pyramid is the most stable structure on the face of earth. Think what your company is (if you work for one). :)

Nehas29

Jan 16, 2014

Qnet

Pls can some help me by telling me how to claim for refund... after the stupid holiday package , your are even supposed to pay for the annual fee which is never advised to you at the time of purchase...
i want to get out of this mess and claim for refund....

Pls help!!!!
jitumoni

Jan 10, 2014

Deceptive and Fraudulent

Attention All Qnet Victims
Its time to raise your voices and get back your money. Remain anonymous but dont hesitate to email your complaint along with proof of product purchase etc. to cp.mum.addcp.eow@gmail.com and sent your complaint through registered post to Mr. Kapase Investigating Officer Qnet Economic Offenses Wing-3 Crime Branch, Mumbai Police, Police Commissioners Office, Opposite Crawford Market, D N Road, Fort Mumbai 400001. Keep proof of letter of posting. You will feel empowered. Atleast I did. Call/sms Gurupreet 07498063701. Follow developments on Moneylife qnet comments section. Jai Hind
Taarun L J Battra

Jan 8, 2014

WOW!

good morning people,QNET! is a SUPER !!! BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!,if one OR 'x' amount OR kind of people cannot understsand,follow & do,they should simply NOT blame the Co. !!!
Unkown

Jan 7, 2014

I am the Victim of QNet

KeshavaMoorthy Chandrasekhar who is based out in Bangalore is a Master mind and he is duping people like anything. Innocent people are victims of this guy.
I have lost lot of money and being a educated person I fell into this trap.

GOD should punish these bastards and he will know the real pain then. The way he tackles people and without any hesitation they blindly say,,, I am there know...don't worry...

Don't know what the Govt Authorities are doing when these things are all happening in public.

They create a very good atmosphere in Cafe , Barista, CoffeeDay and posh areas.. Police should raid and arrest these people and recover the money and distribite it to the poor victims.
Naveen Bangalore

Jan 4, 2014

Qnet false promises by representatives

This company is misleading and making false promises to Indian citizens through our close friends by brainwashing them into thinking 1.2 Crore return on investment is possible. Its all fake projections. I've been into the business for 4 months now and followed the terms and two friends joined and I've not made any even 1 rupee. I've invested close to 1.5 lakh on educational products from Swiss e learning. is there a way to get money refunded? please help me with a solution I've wasted my parents hard earned money :( and don't join q net and spoil your lives.
thyag

Dec 21, 2013

Fraud by Qnet

My teenage college going son was duped by the company representatives in bangalore to invest our hard earned money of Rs.41,000/- by misleading and giving false promises. They have even given a online receipt. I request the authorities to take action against the Bangalore team members from Qnet and help me in recovering the hard earned money.

Thyagarajan
abma

Dec 16, 2013

QNet - No Refund - Fool people as "Investment"

You know what QNet people do, they call and tell they are working in a project which will give you return of 7-10 lakhs in the 1st year, what % amount of profit you can "Invest", I repeat, "Invest" in.
They would tell you that its an e-commerce based platform.
When you go for a meeting assuming this is an invest opportunity and some serious business they do a brain wash saying, some big companies big personnel are associated with the business, padmavibhushan Michael Ferriera is associated with business, Muralitharan and Ganuguly are associated with business.
Note - they will never tell you its MLM. They take a commitment and once you "Invest" in the form of purchase. Your so called "Friend" who is introducing you to his senior partner would not tell you that you can "Invest" as min as 30 or 40k because he/she is here to make money from his/her close friends and by the time you understand the complete logic of so called "Business" it will be too late.
Your upline will ask to get close friends and relatives to business based on "Trust" and make more money for everyone.
Once you realize its MLM and request QNet for refund they tell it can be cancelled only in first 30 days of purchase.
I have been following up with QNet for refund for a month now and no success yet. I have gone through the each and every rule on QVI Gold club membership and there is no rule of 30 days for refund.
I am not giving up easily. Hope Govt will chip in and protect people like me who have been duped.
jahajee.com

Nov 9, 2013

Qnet Scam

There will always be some who will speak good about Qnet and many who will not. Those who make money simply do so because they have fooled many and have climbed up the pyramid(YA YA I KNOW QNET IS NOT PYRAMID BUT SOME BINARY S**T) ...anyways I recently made a page to understand this MLM Multi level marketing

It actually turned out that whether its Qnet or any other MLM Company it just does not matter , whether they sell Qnet Products or other FMCG products it just don't matter the chain is such that they will never run out of the money. You can also find my finding at

Thank you for sharing and inviting comments and experience of others. You guys are doing a great job
kumar_navendu

Nov 5, 2013

qnet india

many of my friends are a member and confirm's dat they get weekly payouts in their account as they refer direct members and even they use to enjoy the vacations as well
namrat1966

Oct 8, 2013

Beware of sweet Talking Fraudsters

Let me narrate an amusing story. An ex-colleague of mine suddenly calls up after several years to find out how am i doing? As i expressed my displeasure and lack of motivation in my current job he too agreed withmy sentiments and told me that he is pondering over some business proposal which is in the intial stages and see whether he can see any better prospects for me in the future.After about 3 weks he calls back and wants to me to meet some influential persons who can change my career with good proposals.He also wants me to come with my CV.Being a financial professional I thought that this might be an interveiw with a sound enterprise.Obviously the meeting is kept at a reputed mall in Goregaon, Mumbai.I am kept waiting well beyond the stipulated time as if the interviwers are very busy with their commitments. My ex-colleague finds a place in a coffee shop and tells me to meet the guys without any fear. Though I ask what the meeting would be like I am deliberately not given any information what the meeting would be like. In comes a guy with smart rimmed spectacles, well groomed hair and looking a perfect gentleman in every nook and corner. He is very impressed with my CVand tells me that they are scouting for extraordinary talent and in the end stops short of selecting me saying he leaves this in the hands of his senior buss partnerr who will be arriving shortly.Off he goes and melts in the crowd amoidst the huge premises of the mall. Some time later the Senior partner arrives and makes a very impressive presentation about the successful men and the not so successful people who he claims are mere traders who earn as much money are are satisfies with whatever they earn at the end of the month.After an hour he concludes that I am not really eager to succed in the business and challenges to prove him wrong (HINT: I should challenge him and willingly pay Rs.2 to 8 lacs ) to be a partner in their desired scheme of things.All this while I am not given any idea of what their company is into (except they are into E- Commerce ).He wishes me well and melts into the crowd perhaps to meet his other colleague who might have found another gullible guy in some other corner of theis gigantic mall!!! fund that the 3 hours of my time is wasted and rise from my seat to leave. MY ex colleague is dissappointed and aks me why didn't I challenge the Senior Partner and whether I can raise 5 lacs in a couple of days? sensing amiss i said that I would think about it and leave the damned place for good.
Guys please be aware that such fraudsters have sweet tongues and can mislead you with their deceptive gestures ,sweet talk and imiginative figures. You better not fail to recognise these traits and fall in their trap.
scambuster96

Sep 6, 2013

QNET SCAM

Debashis Basu: The biggest ongoing financial scam
None of India's financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with pyramid schemes

All discussions on retail investment products are focused on insurance, various mutual schemes, stocks and fixed income products. How naïve. Well, the big (untold) story of retail financial products is somewhere else, not in these regulated products. It is the widespread menace of chain-money schemes, or multi-level marketing (MLM) or pyramid schemes. As we know, the game is to enroll more and more members who would send money up the chain to a few privileged ones at the top. After a while, the whole thing becomes unsustainable because too many people are already in the scheme and it becomes difficult to enroll new victims. At that stage, the fraudsters simply abandon the pyramid and disappear with the money. Women, particularly homemakers, are easy targets because of the promise of quick returns and independent income. The amount of money lost in such schemes is humungous. Here are some major ones:
• City Limouzine, a Mumbai-based Ponzi scheme, folded three years later. It had collected a whopping Rs 6,000 crore from gullible investors. Those who were entrapped by its promise of high returns included policemen, officers of the income tax department and the Reserve Bank of India.

• Stock Guru India is supposed to have collected Rs 1,000 crore from investors, after promising them extraordinary returns.

• Speak Asia, which asked participants to pay money to fill some silly surveys, apparently collected some Rs 1,300 crore and went belly up.

• A few years ago, Gold Quest was a rage, selling “numismatic coins” for Rs 30,000. It was shut down, but has reappeared as Quest Net and then as QNet. If it goes bust, it will possibly take down thousands of crores with it.

• Several years ago, Japan Life sold magnetic mattresses for a whopping Rs 1 lakh each. At its peak in 2002, it was a Rs 400-crore business, up from just Rs 40 lakh five years before.
A few big scams here and there cannot be extrapolated, you could say. But what if I quote the Andhra Pradesh police, which in a note to the state government has said that there are 2,000 pyramid schemes operating in Hyderabad alone, and over 10,000 in the entire state? In the eyes of global experts, India has become the most fertile ground for such schemes. The one man who has made his mission to eradicate the menace of these schemes is a deputy inspector general of police in Hyderabad, V C Sajjanar. Though he does not get much support, we need a few hundred upright officers like him across India to be able to deal with continuous loot at such a massive scale.
Four decades ago, these were simply chain-money schemes. Money was collected with the promise of giving back extraordinary returns. Now they come under the garb of selling you some expensive products or some vague services: gold coins (Gold Quest), lifestyle products (QNet), surveys (Speak Asia), and so on. So, at any time, they have the fig leaf of providing some “value”. Even Amway, Oriflame and Tupperware rely on a model with recruitment and ever-expanding chain. For those at the end of the chain to get some crumbs and to sustain the whole chain, products have to be hugely expensive. Even then, most people make no money. New recruits are shown a dream — what people in the second link of the chain have achieved. But they are not told that no one beyond the top two or three layers really makes any money.
Dozens of countries consider pyramid schemes frauds and have banned them. These include Canada, the US, the UK, Mexico, most of the European Union, South Africa, Australia, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Iran. Why is there no action against such schemes in India? Here are some reasons:
• None of the financial regulators has any interest in proactively dealing with such schemes; nor does the ministry of finance or of consumer affairs.

• Every scheme that recruits new members falls foul of the Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978. Section 2(c) of the Act specifically covers all schemes promising quick and easy money based on enrolment of new members. This was clarified by the Supreme Court in the case, Kuriachan Chacko and Others vs State of Kerala. Action can also be initiated under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code. But these laws are supposed to be enforced by state governments, and they rarely stir themselves to act.

• Indeed, in some states like West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, politicians are in bed with the vilest pyramid companies.

• Global MLM companies have entered India through the FIPB route (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) by sidestepping the above Act. The ministry of corporate affairs even issued a circular to give them questionable legitimacy.

• Money talks. Most MLMs silence the mainstream media with advertisements. They also build credibility by sponsoring events, recruiting celebrities and flaunting their contribution to charities.

• Some are now buying regional television channels and acquiring stakes in print publications to enhance their clout. The founder of one such Ponzi network, who has operations and political links with two state governments, has even bagged a nomination to the Rajya Sabha.

• They come into public gaze only when they collapse — by which time it is too late.
There is no hint that the cancer of pyramid schemes will be stopped. With enormous money at their command, and through skilful use of the internet and social media, they seem more dangerous than ever. The ministry of finance and financial regulators may like to believe that they oversee the financial sector well. They are really deluding themselves. The money people lose in pyramid schemes is a few times the size of equity mutual funds or life insurance plans, on which millions of words are written and thousands of regulatory man-hours are spent. And all the literacy workshops funded by the government and industry would seem such a joke if pyramid schemes are allowed to flourish.

Aug 16, 2013

Qnet (a life changer?)

Hi Nagesh,

I really like the way you write. However i would like to understand the basis of the details which you have provided. Are you a researcher? Been into business for some time?

If i have a business, i think being professional is a good thing. isnt it?

Before i start talking more, can you please tell me about your job/profession? We will take it from there.

We will discuss the business in detail, further and the concept of MAD too.

nagesh11

Aug 9, 2013

QNET

They do it in tactical way, very professional.
They will not discuss about MLM-multi level marketing (in beginning). They only discuss about E commerce and direct selling.
once you payment is done they will reveal a horror picture(MLM).

It works on very simple logic - loot from 10 make one person rich by giving 10 % of loot, 10 % to RYTHM and blaah bla. Rest 80 to companies pocket. so if you have to earn 10 rupees, help company loot 100 and earn you share of 10.

This business Ideally suits for those people who cheats their relatives, friends and others.
I recommend persons who can cheat well only into this business.

If you get my above point clear, there is not MAD(marketing advertisement and distribution) logic in it.

Good for those who want to join after reading these queries.
Very good if you don't join(no need to cheat others, or loose your money).

best wishes
Anant Aggarwal

Jul 27, 2013

Stop fighting!

Read this please...
Zero judgement...
And both lovers and haters of Qnet happy!!...

Jul 25, 2013

QNET

This is not a complaint. But i will be posting my responses to some super experts who keep showing their expertise on anything without doing proper research. I want to start with responding to Mr. An0, whose topic says ''QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!'' And the gentleman has questions! I hope those are genuine questions and the topic was picked by mistake :)
Anyway :
1.) a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed : To this, i want to say if everything is impressive about the company then no one can help it :)
it's not being presented fake, it IS impressive and thats what being presented. Brain Washed? Well it's a business, and it's your brain. If you think it's your cup of tea, do it. And if your brain doesnt allow, dont do it. Basically, use your brain, washed or unwashed.

2.)i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.:
Yes, thats the true, but whats bad about it? Saying what you experienced doesnt make anything bad. Does it? It's obvious when we move out of a situation we easily forget that because we start with our own lives, our own basic lives which we were living earlier. How many times have you shared the same excitement, while being in a movie hall, when you came out of a movie? Arent we normal to be busy with our lives? It takes a lot, it is a big decision to change the course of life. If you cant decide, stay away. But dont hope for a changed life then :) And by the way it's NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a purchase.

3.) Anyway then the senior person from QNET was also saying that why do you wanna wait for your brother to make a decision for you, if you thin he will definitely invest if its a good opportunity then you invest and make him follow you by making him a 'User'. To be honest at that point i could see a little of greediness from their side.:
Well i thought the same way. But then how can i tell even my brother the good things till the time i know them fully? Businessman? A hotelier might not be able to comment on real estate or a transport business and vice versa. So why do we expect that a businessman is the best person to pass judgement on ANY business? How about listening to experts? Please do so.

4.) All i want to know is that QNET, is this really a good platform to make quick money by working hard even after your 8-9hours of work everyday?
Yes it is. I am experiencing it. It's simple but not easy. Hard work is needed. It's not a get rick quick scheme. But it's faster and assuring than most others. It's like any other business in the world, but only if you take it as a business and not a scheme. Ask specific questions. Get answers from the right people. Do research and do it full.

5.) Is it worth investing a big amount of money in these products and get a platform where i can build my users and subscribers and get Return on Investment?
Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????
Yes it is. If you know any other business which can give you an opportunity to make millions with an initial cost of less than $2000, tell me about it. If you want to use brains, please do so. Use it on the right tracks, on the right medium. Again, be specific. Are the questions being just the reasons of not doing it? Because again, it's not for everyone just like any other business. It takes a decision and it's hard. But it exists. You need to decide if it exists for you too.
Dev @ 9810410440
Such

Jul 23, 2013

Think twice

Even i was introduced to qnet thro my cousin telling there is lot of money in this business. Profit level is so high that I will leave job in 2 months and get involved full time. Believe me I have invested 1.5 lac of my hard earned money a year back. Forget about profit , the invested money went in vein. I tried coming out of membership but couldn't. Please do not lose your hard earned, you will gain nothing in this.
r2013

Apr 21, 2013

how to cancel the products and is it banned in UK

Hi, I would like to know first that is this Qnet is banned in UK because there is no registered address in uk. they transact the things in $. second this they talk abt ethics and they only know one mantra is catch the people and slaughter with money anyhow. this looks complete cheating, where they sell those unwanted product which has no sense.
how to cancel the vaccation if someone is not interested.
jacob05

Apr 7, 2013

Qnet

I was once invited to attend a presentation by one of my friends. He said it is something to do with Ecom. All through the presentation the person who was doing the presentation was talking about, how to make money, with little to no mention about the products. They said Qnet is the company which cares for people(Mankind) and their Motto read RYTHM - Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.. And all the company does was to Help Mankind..

At the end of the presentation, I was introduced to a senior guy, who joined this scheme a long time ago. I had just one Qn for him " Dont you think this so called scheme has saturation point. A point where, the people who join, will loose money, as they wont be able to find any to make them join the scheme". He said " First of all you will never loose money. As you are anyways getting a product when you pay!! Further yes, there could be a saturation point, that could be like 10 years down the line. Dont bother about that now and by that time you would have received very good returns!!!!" So simple words, dont bother if other loose money, just bother about how to make money for oneself.. Truly helping the mankind!!!
AnO

Apr 3, 2013

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Guys, I have been approached bu QNET people and attended a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed and was pushed enough to invest in a product range and start my own virtual office/business. Now I have been doing a lot of reading over the internet and this is one of many blogs/forms/pages I have come across so far.

When the seminar got over i was taken to a coffee shop and over the person who invited me along with his senior were waiting for me to join them on a table, they then started to show me on their android what the process is, like it has been mentioned couple of times 'I did not get the basic idea of what exactly i have to do'??? and what exactly the company does???? anyhow, i was also told not to speak to anyone about this until i make a decision myself and invest in this.

I then took some time off them by telling them that i would not get involved or invest in something like this without getting an advice from my brother who already is a businessman and i trust his word, experience and knowledge, plus IF THIS IS really a good opportunity to make money then I am sure he will invest without even a blinks time (ofc after he does his research). The senior guy from QNET then started to tell me in a friendly manner that don't waste your time, i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.

Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????

People with experience and knowledge may reply back please. Many thanks!!

Qnet baiter

Mar 23, 2013

Check it out guys !

Mr.Vijay eswaran GMD of Quest International QI Group of Companies an Absconding Accused in C.C.No.3876 2009 before the Chief Metropolitan MAGISTRATE court, cHENNAI cITY further investigation also ordered in the Year 2013 against Gold Quest Questnet Qnet The Vnet Vihaan etc

Also read this blog
kalanithi

Feb 25, 2013

complaints for virgin

Feb 14 i had recharged Rs 55 . after i had checked my mobile balance rs 54 debited in my account at the time i had called customer care executives he is asking this is my fault so will give the debited amount with in 24 hrs but till now i am not receiving the debited amount. In between cap feb 14 to today i had called 15 times all customer care executives asking the same answer with in 24 hrs with in 24 hrs.what can i do now? When u have given me the debited amount.

MCD - Garbagge in front of our house
    Dear, sir/madam We r requested so many times to MCD...
    DTDC Courier - none delivery of docket no.Z16283281 & one of the...
    above docket was booked from jaipur to me,since last 10...
    www.myntra.com - cancellation of order
    please cancel my order 210495
    Hero Moto Corp - HANDLE CHUDI MANUFACTORING DAMAGE
    MAI, RAJESH GANGARAM KHOBRAGADE, AT=PO- TIRKHEDI , TAH -...
    HP Laptop - TOUCH PAD & USB PORT DAMAGE
    RIGHT SIDE USB PORTS & TOUCH PAD DAMAGE
    Jet Airways - check in refused
    the jet airways has changed the flight time of goa-chennai...
    PayTM Mobile Solutions - less talktime
    dear sir, i have recharge Rs.1000.00 for...
    AP PGECET - Money debited but transaction id didn't get
    Dear sir, I wanted to apply for pgecet. I tried to pay...
    e-ticket from railway - no refund received for TDR filed
    I have filed TDR for the ticket pnr no.4506685831...
    Tata Sky - worst service given by tata sky
    hello , my sub ID 1012543052,I complain to tatasky...