QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

QNETVictim

Jun 5, 2016

Helpless QNET Victim

Its been more than 1 year now when I got trapped in this scam.

It was the same scenario with me as well, one of my good friends approached me with a business idea (as they call it) that could turn my life the other way.

I was not at all interested in that but he was so dominating and was chasing and forcing me like anything to join.

I have asked him n number of times about the business but he never opened his mouth.

I was having some doubt that it may be some MLM or similar scheme so asked him straight away, but he refused by saying that he being a good friend of mine will never push me in such pits.

He has portrayed everything in such a way that even I started feeling that he is doing something big and if i'll not join him, I will loose a Once In A Lifetime Opportunity.

As the amount he has asked was big (around 5L), i wanted to know the business details. But he didn't share a bit about business but promised me that if after joining the business, I dont like it, he will give me Double the amount in 3 years.

So i thought of giving it a try thinking that my money is secured as per his promise.

So I took personal loan and gave some amount from my savings and joined the business.

So it as my first day and he introduced me to someone as a part of business meet. When she started presenting... Alas !!!!!! what is this.. the thought started running into my mind... its Fu*****g MLM scheme which my friend refused earlier.

I got very much disappointed then and was regretting my decision, was under the impression that I will loose my money.

I asked that as***e about this so he told me that they are bound to do all this as per the process. I lost my temper and asked for my money back but he tried to console me by saying that they have set of predefined processes that ensures you will earn money.

Again his words influenced me and I thought of giving it a try.

They have asked me to create a list of friends and relatives, gave me some script, arranged some mock calls and then it was a show time.

They asked me to call the closest ones first and ask for money and as per the script (They call it Hot Zone) I cant disclose the business details and I have to pretend that I am doing something Very Big.

I was not at all sure if I have to call my friends and relatives as I was not even sure about my money, how can I ask someone for money and take their responsibility.

So I told them I cant do this.. but again they forced me to call them.. I made some calls but half heartedly.

It continued for 3-4 months but as I got to know the reality of this scam, I took my hands off.

I asked him to return the money but he said as per his promise he will return double of the amount in 3 years.

He was so convincing that I believed him and couldn't fight for my money.

After reading all the posts against QNET I am very much depressed and helpless now and feeling that I will never get my money back.

I want my Hard Earned money back but don't know which path to follow.

Has anyone faced similar situation and got his/her money back? Please guide me as well.

Thanks in advance !!
indian 1234

Jun 5, 2016

qnet refund

hello everybody
i was also a qnet victim and able to recover my money if you all wanted to get your hard earned money back ... without making further details contact me on 9927047477 .. i wud try my level best to get your refund back ....
indian 1234

Jun 3, 2016

refund of money

hi ...
all i had also joined qnet ... because a very close friend of mine has shown me the plan ... but i realize it is not the right business model. . with no support of my upline .on my behalf i was able to recover my money from the company after thee month ... so i decided to help other inocent people to recover their hard earned money ....for further assistance feel free to contact me on 9927047477

Jun 3, 2016

fight and refund against QNET

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.

2nd Option
pls all go for 2nd option even if you get money refunded as per option 1 by QNET to ban QNET and save indians.
In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or cash/DD deposit receipt, pan card, address proof, purchase receipts, gurupreet singh anand first FIR copy against Qnet scam and google news 5-6 against Qnet. Mention in your complaint that meeting took place nearby your home or office otherwise local police will ask you to lodge complaint at police station where actual meeting took place.
File complaint at your nearby police station and EOW/Crime branch both in your city to fight against QNET. Please whatsapp me at 9871853120 only if any extra information required.
Expose_Fraud

QNET Scam

Those who want to fight against such scam and have been cheated accross India contact me and read searching qnet from QUORA, Twitter, Facebook, and many places in social media
'

And newspaper articles

If you want to get back your money

Contact: +91- 985939396 (After 8 pm only)
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Fight against Qnet

Hi all,

This is for all those folks who read this message but are afraid of speaking up.
My humble request is that please don't fear anyone, if lost money, please don't be dejected
Don't think that these fraud IR's who have no moral values, will hurt you. They cannot do anything.

Please feel free to reach me at qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com and I will guide you how to overcome this situation.

Lets make our nation free from this virus

Jai Hind
Suresh Biradar

URGENT- Victim of QNET

Hi Sir/Madam,

I had been approached for this business in Hi-tec city, Hyderadad. The below person has made to invest 5lakhs amount. It's been 4 months til now. I have requested couple of times to refund my fund. but he said to work or else wait for 3months if your able to understand business then i will refund your money. Now he is denying to refund and also threatening me if i ask for money I have been trapped into this fishy business.Please help me. I regret about this mistake of my life.

Following are few details of the person who trapped

Jethi Chandan Kumar

Hyderabad,
Rs- 5,00,000
Mobile num- 7207286009.
Bsuresh1545@gmail.com

I am serious to get refund and ready any sort of obligation irrespective of time. If possible please share your contact number.

I'm in need of you badly sir. Please help me.

Suresh biradar
Chitamuni

May 31, 2016

QNET FRAUD

Hi All,,

Be aware about QNET CHEATERS NAME:

SATYA DASH -- He is behave like Bill gates but he is a beggars.

SWAPNA DASH - She is behave like a Warren Buffet but she is a failure lady in IT and his carrier and she got the job in Ericson with showing feck exp.

NIHARIKA DASH - She is always follow up Satya and Swapna.

AMLAN PRUSTY - He don't have his own mind. he is a pet dog.

MANORANJAN DASH - Best chutia in this world.

TANUJA MOHAPATRA/DASH - She will do anything for money.
AnotherVictim1

May 31, 2016

Lost 5 lakhs in QNET scam

Hi All,

This has been a guilt inside me for months now. Like many others I had invested my hard-earned money in QNET when a very close friend of mine came to me with this Bul**it.

My intend to write this is to make everyone aware PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR THIS SCAM.

Mai jaanti hu ye paisa un logo ko kabhi bhi nahi falega.. They will pay for playing with thousands of people's hard-earned money.
kanu2781

May 30, 2016

Qnet Fraud

We had a colleague she cheated most of us into this stupid business. She left her job and used to post on facebook how much shes enjoying and earning from this rubbish business. Somehow she cheated me and many of us and i wasted my 65k and still she wanted me to get money, she wanted meto ask my siblings and best friends to join somehow i refused as i know the financial conditions of my family. Later on after training she wanted me to put more money as if i do that i ll earn more commission i told till now whatever i have put not a single rupee i earned , let me earn something then will put, she had nothing to say and from that day i realized this is a fake bogus operandi just to cheat people.of their hard earned money.
atomic

May 27, 2016

Sign the petition

Sign this petition WITHOUT FAIL. You may GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

SC@123

May 27, 2016

QNet Pune Fraud

As said by all, it's true that QNet is definitely a fraud. They will take money from you and sell you useless products like too expensive watches, bio-discs, chi pendants, water purifiers etc., the brands of which you must have never heard before.

Yes, your friend will call you for a meeting and his/her "Senior Partner" will try to convince you to join (though they will initially tell you that no one will force you to join) and finally you'll end up investing around 3-4 lakhs (with a personal loan).

If you join and would like to quit, ha ha ha, here is a CATCH!! No one from your friends (who referred you in this "business") / so called "Uplines" will help you to get your money back. They will keep on meeting/discussing with you for several days about your reason for quitting and will try to convince you to remain in the business. And if you are still firm on your decision to quit, in the end, they will say that "the only way to get your money back is to do this business".

I've already put 6.35 Lakhs and fighting to get my money back from this fraud company. The only way is to get the refund is to file a FIR against all. Don't be afraid of cops to file FIR, they will definitely support you.

So, if you get a call from anyone telling to that they are doing some amazing/awesome e-commerce based business, please don't entertain that call; else you will be trapped in it.

May 26, 2016

fight against qnet and refund

Be ready to fight against QNET and all your uplines including friend.
Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in
rekha.s@qnetindia.in
jyoti.s@qnetindia.in
Veronika.c@qnetindia.in
support.centre@qnetindia.in
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.

2nd Option
jitumoni

May 26, 2016

Refund

Hello All QNET Victims

This is for your information only. Times of India correspondent Mateen Hafeez who has been tracking the QNET Scam lately, has tweeted that Mumbai Police will start disbursing the money among investors from all the frozen accounts of the company soon. Over five lakh people have been affected by this scam. Join the anti qnet movement on Twitter and Facebook.

Jai Hind
rajkumarshastri

May 25, 2016

Qnet scam

After flooding the internet with qnet scams and negativity Qnet IR's who introduced me are busy in encouraging to post all false good comments in social media. Every day they are given 1 hour time to write all false good comments on social media. They stopped their calling activity and they are in focus of saving themselves now. No doubt how much ever they try to save themselves they will fall in their pits. Jai Hind. Ban Qnet ... Save India from this money laundering scheme...
jitumoni

May 24, 2016

Inservice Leader Ram Singh arrested

Mumbai: The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) has arrested Ram Singh, an accused in the Rs 1,000 crore QNet case, for earning Rs 50 lakh or more as commission each year from proceeds of the crime.

Singh, a Bengaluru resident, was arrested last week after the imigration authorities at Bangalore airport detained him over a look out circular notice (LOC) issued by the Mumbai police. "We are going through all his bank account details and trying to ascertain the source of money to his account," said DCP Pravin Padwal of the EOW.

Singh's name had cropped up during the initial investigation in 2013 but the police could not locate him then. In January 2015, a police team visited his Bengaluru residence but did not find him there. The house was locked. He is the 19th accused to be arrested in this case so far.

"We are working to arrest all the culprits in this case. A special investigation team has been formed to nab the othe accused invovled," said Dhananjay Kamalakar, joint police commissioner, EOW. Singh, said police sources, has been sending money to his daughter who is studying in Canada. "We have to know his source of income. He has sent a major chunk of money to Canada. We suspect this money was gained from QNet. Moreover, he was looking after the QNet business in Dubai and has been shuttling between Dubai and India. We got his passport number late. Soon after getting it, we issued an LOC notice and he was detained," said an officer.

A special MPIDA court in February this year rejected the anticipatory bail plea of Michael Ferreira (77) winner of the World Amateur Billiards Championship and a Padma Bhushan recipient, and four others, Malcom Desai, Vanka Srinivas, Maganlal Balaji, all directors of M/s Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Pvt Ltd and Suresh Themiri, director Transview Enterprises. They all have approached the high court now in the QNet case.

"They posed as a marketing firm which would sell bio-discs, watches, herbal products, holiday packages, etc. They even claimed that by using the bio-disc, one can cure cancer and brain diseases," cops said. Some money has been transferred to Malayasia, Singapore and Hong Kong, too, cops added.

PDev

May 23, 2016

QNET SCAM

B’luru QNet agent who earned 50L a yr as commission held

Mateen Hafeez | May 23, 2016, 11.50 PM IST

Rajesh123457

QNET@FACEBOOK

Hi GUYS,

QNET peoples are posting in FACEBOOK so many information to attractive there FACEBOOK friends like

Lunch/Dinner @ five star hotel.
Travelling in Business class.
Brought IPHONE,Bike etc.

Guys they are working in software company they are doing from there salary and they are travelling once and sending in FACEBOOK to motivate there FACEBOOK friends.
and one important things they are posting in FACEBOOK and there business team positive comments in same post to attract there FACEBOOK .

so guys they want your money so be care full these fraud QNET people.MAKE DISTANCE FROM THEM.
Sunny7890

QNET SCAM

Guys, Be aware of this fraud company QNET. Never Ever join.
In Pune, these bastard's are working from SB Road, Near Pantallons (Now shifted to Parihar Chauk, Aundh) and Koregaon Park.

They are working like this.
1. They are making a list of around 200-300 people from their contact network and divide into Hot Zone (Closest Friends), Warm Zone (Close Friends) and Cold Zone (People not in much touch).

2. CALLING
i. They are treating each zone differently. For Hot Zone, they are calling their parents and closest friend and telling them they required some amount of money and will return after some time, without giving idea about this business. (So Guys, please be aware, never trust any friend blindly).
ii. For Warm Zone, they are calling people and telling them that, they came across one best E-commerce business, which is in expansion phase in Pune and they are suggesting your name and will asked you to share resume and will tell you if it's shortlisted, you will receive a call. After this, if you try to call them and ask about it, they will say they are busy, will call again, will not receive call.
iii. For Cold Zone, they are messaging such people on whatsapp, facebook after such a long time and making them in Warm Zone.
iv. Once they receive resumes, some other person will call and tell you that you that they have received many resumes,still have shortlisted you for interview or will ask for a meeting and he will schedule your interview either in CCD, JW Marriot, Starbucks (As they don't have offices).
v. These people are strictly prohibited to share anything about company outside. They will not give a single hint of business they are doing until interview or meeting.

3. MEETING:
i. During a meeting, senior person will come and will he will try to motivate you and will extract the reason why you want to make more money. After that, he will focus only on that reason and will try to convenience to join this business. If you ask regarding the nature of business, they will come as it's an E-commerce platform they are working on and will share all the details once you join the business. In the meeting they will come up will many lies, like patent they are making, and will not disclose name until end.
ii. Meeting will last around an hour, they will try to motivate you how you can earn 4 to 5 Cr in next 2-3 years even if the business success rate is 1-2% after giving only 2 hours per day and will come up with many lies. At last stage of meeting, they will come with what they are looking for i.e. MONEY. They will ask you to invest from 2.5 Lakh to No Limit.
ii. After Meeting, they will ask you to give some amount of token in order to book your position in this (and that to in most of the cases, they will say they want it immediately)

4. CLOSING:
i. This is most important part of their business. After meeting, these people will take a follow up in next 48 hours (It's their rule). They will call you and asked about your decision and will not cut phone until they convince you to join this business. Here, they will tell you to trust them, if you came up with you don't have that much money, they will convince you to take loan (these people have made good contacts with agents) and will come up things like don;t worry you will make five times more in a month than EMI.
ii. In this stage, these people are only waiting for your "YES" and once they receive it, they will do all the loan procedure for you. You just need to give them documents.
iii. Once you receive money, they will ask you to transfer it in their account and send screenshot to them.

Once you join this thing, they will let you go through financial training, then Welcome, in which they will use your dreams to expand their business and some motivational training, videos, books etc. and will ask you to follow their procedure.

This business works on Multi Level marketing, if you are able to fool 2 people to join this business, you will start ot earn money and will go on.

After understanding the nature of business, if you tell them that you are not interested to do this business, they will try to motivate you and change your mindset. If you asked them your money back, they will come with don't worry about money, it's in safe hands and will motivate you more to bring more people to this business. And after you fight with them for money, they will start to ignore you. And if some has join this business and want cancellation, please take a decision in 30 days only. Because in this time only, you can get your money back.

Aakash Gurav (8600002250)
Vivek Sharma (9370707336)
Zaeem Khan ( 9766594104)
Ganesh Parvatkar- This fuc**ng guy senior person here.

These are some of the bastard's in this business. Guy's be aware, they can contact you anytime, anywhere. QNET has more than 300 people working across Pune now and they are increasing their market size, by telling lies, cheating people and making more and more money.

Please be aware and DO NOT JOIN this business.
Sunny7890

QNET FRAUD

Guys, Be aware of this fraud company QNET. Never Ever join.

They are working like this.

2. CALLING

3. MEETING:

4. CLOSING:

Aakash Gurav (8600002250)
Vivek Sharma (9370707336)
Zaeem Khan ( 9766594104)
Ganesh Parvatkar- This fuc**ng guy senior person here.

Please be aware and DO NOT JOIN this business.
QNET HYDFRAUD

QNET HYDERABADFRAUD

Dear All,

I was being told as the global business project of 4 years where you can earn 5 crore rupees for that one month training is required. Later after training one month i came to know this is a direct selling referral business. I was unaware of the product purchase done.
I lost 6 lakhs rupees.

Kindly be careful Hyderabadis.. it's happening at GVK. Cafe Coffee shops / Malls
rajkumarshastri

Qnet fraud

In the name of global business e commerce platform. The Qnet IRs are doing big scam by cheating close friends family members saying 5 crore business project earned in 3 years where at certain point ur salary will be no where compared to that you earn in business.
Just think logically. Whom u trying to cheat to earn for you . Is it you cheating your own people being trapped by someone else. You are not making your dreams. You are creating your upline dreams. Here what work you are doing except that you are pulling someone into this illegal scam to do cheating for you.
After knowing this also some people posing I trust Qnet. So just be cautious with such people.
Qnet Quit India ......
Jaipur Scam

Qnet scam@Jaipur

This scam was run by Ashish Jain@09928836388 and Sunny Wadhwani@09988688999 in Jaipur. The trainings was conducted at Ashish Jain house @14/2, Swarnpath, Mansarover,Jaipur of fooling people's how to invest in this scheme.

May 20, 2016

File complaint against Qnet fraud company and its fraud agents

File written complaint against your friend and all uplines at local police station and write in complaint that QNET is running money circulation scheme which is banned in india as per prize ,chit and money circulation scheme ,1978. Your uplines will be called by police and they will return you money through QNET or themselves as you can not get refund from Qnet after one month is over if products purchased through indian portal and after 7 days if purchased through world portal. Warn your uplines that you are going to file complaint/FIR against them. Besides above process kindly lodge your complaint to THE DCP, ECONOMIC OFFENSES WING, MANDIR MARG, DELHI OR EOW MUMBAI also to ban QNET from India to save our brothers & sisters. In your complaint attach uplines photos, mobile numbers, your bank account statement if you transferred money from your account to upline account or DD slip if you gave DD in favor of Vihaan direct selling, latest news against QNET in google search, QNET products receipts copy. Make 2 sets of your complaint and lodge FIR or Complaint in your nearby police station. Do not mention in complaint actual place where meeting took place otherwisepolice will send u to other police station where meeting took place so write in complaint that meeting happened nearby your home so that u could lodge complaint in nearby police station to your home. Police will take in writing from your uplines about giving back your money at certain date. You will get back your money. Do not sign any affidavit if asked by your upline for giving back you money as We need to ban this QNET from our India to save future victims. Contact me at 9871853120 if any extra information required. Go and file case at both local police and crime branch of your city to fight against QNET and for getting your funds back.
Monica.s

May 19, 2016

QNET FRAUD @ DELHI, PUNE, BANGALORE, hYDERABAD, MUMBAI

Hi Guys,

QNET peoples are posting in Facebook positive messages to motivate there friends to join in QNET.
DON'T believe these QNET FRAUD peoples when they will ask you join QNET we will bilinear after 4 years.
When your friend ask you we will bilinear in 4 years ask same question how many years you are in this business and why you are working in IT company.

QNET FRAUD PEOPLES ARE DOING FRAUD BUSINESS IN MNC COMPANYS LIKE

TCS, IBM, CAPGEMINI, CTS, INFOSYS ETC.

If you want to save your money then when your friend ask you I am doing a business then tell him ALL THE BEST. don't ask him what is the business if you reply them then see the result how they will motivate you in few days.

reliance gsm - RE: wrongly deduction of balance of Rs50
    Dear Shudhanshu, Regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    UPSC - upsc part 2 regisrtation
    sir, i have completed the part 1 of upsc nda exam...
    wbjee counsil - MY, SEAT HAS CANCELLED IN 1ST ROUND BECAUSE OF SOME...
    I need my, wbjee fees back my Roll No. Is - 1784110162
    Samsung LED TV - NO POWER
    Dear sir my Samsung led tv not work plz arrange the...
    Star Jalsa - no recap
    hi ami antara acharjee...ami ekjon working woman. amr...
    TATA SKY DTH - Activated Active Smart Manager without my consent and...
    I am a Tata Sky DTH customer since 4 Years and my...
    Vodafone India - Unnecessary providing limit scam without user consent
    Vodafone will provide unneccessary limits on your number...
    Reliance Communication - RE: Wrong balance deduction
    Dear Prabhash, Regret the inconvenience caused. We have...
    Mobile fraud call - Call saying ATM card is blocked
    I recently got call from +91-9955840283 saying that my...