RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

kalyan raju

Jan 31, 2015

names are mistaken

my father's name and my name is mistaken the coreect ames are 1.VYSYARAJU GANAPATHI RAJU ;
2.VYSYARAJU KALYANKUMAR AS PER AADHAR AND SSC
jaishankar prasad

Jan 31, 2015

dated:-31/01/2015
NOT YET RECEIVED THE RATION CARD
My name is Kiran Sinha, ration card No.077004456025, FPS Address:-Delhi Karawal Nagar. My Ration Card prepared and dispatched on last three month, but i didn't received it yet
may i request to intimate me dispatched details(speed post/registered post no,date of dispatched etc.) my Email address –sinha.jaishankar@gmail.com. & Mob no:-9911177193
jaishankar prasad

Jan 25, 2015

ISSAC SAMUEL J

Jan 20, 2015

NOT YET RECEIVED THE RATION

Sir/ Madam,
I'm Issac samuel from Thisaiyanvilai, Radhapuram taluk, Tirunelveli Dist. My mother Applied for RationCard on Jan 2012. But we don't got ration card till now. What can I do now..?
Please Help Me...
ranju devi

Jan 17, 2015

not received ration card

Sir/madam
I submitted my ration card application form on 21sJan 2014 and on website it shows new card detail and number(077002262265) but till now not received our card please suggest what should we do.
Krishan Pal

Jan 15, 2015

ration card not at recieved

My ration card No.077004686839 prepared on -12/11/2014. Two months have already been elapsed but i didn't received it yet
may i request to intimate me dispatched details(speed post/registered post no,date of dispatched etc.) of my ration card to my email address -mailtoramraj.pal@rediffmail.com
aruneach

Jan 12, 2015

CUSTOMER SERVICE

DEAR SIR / MAM

I am live in coimbatore , i have received all things in my ration shop , but ration shop workers is not working in proper .
please tel ration ration shop things distribution open and close time .
Dinesh G

Jan 11, 2015

Ration Card

Respected Sir/Madam

I have applied for new ration card on before 5 months. My ration card number 14/G/0089453. But still i did not get any response and verification from the board.Please i request you to take action as soon as possible.

Kindly consider my request.
Rohisalian

Dec 29, 2014

Ration Card

We are applied for new ration card on 15-02-2014, however we were not received any update on it. Have follow up with local Panchayat board & District authority several times but no luck. Request you to take a appropriate action & help us to get new ration card. RC NO:- 205445234
philipmm4

Dec 12, 2014

new ration card application

I have applied for a new ration card on 22 april 2013.
The registration number is govtn/E/2014/02134.
Whenever o approach them they are not providing any response. Can you please help me in getting the card at the earliest
rameshgeekay

Dec 3, 2014

Ration Card not Received

DearSir/Madam,

I was apply ration card on 02/07/2012 but still i did not get any messege from the food office & they are telling once message will come .But Police Enquiry finished last 3months before
When i applied Ration-card on Coimbatore.Now gov. shifted to annur separate taluga .So Annur officer must be told only message will come your mobile after you will come here before don't distrub

Please consider this mail to as a formal request and help me in this scenario or at least suggest what could be done in this case. Awaiting your positive reply

Form No-3044

Nov 27, 2014

rationcard is not received

I didn't received Rationcard. No 9094485583

Nov 27, 2014

ratoncard is not received still.

I applied rationcard past 2 years. But now a day still I don't received ration card. I have acknowledgement. What is the reason. Sriperumputhar is worst for Rationcard supply. Take immediate action.

Nov 26, 2014

rationcard

We applied Rationcard.but still i am not receiving Rationcard.
mohd.alauddin

Nov 24, 2014

NE RATION CARD NOT RECIEVED

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS CHANDNI , WE ARE APPLIED NEW RATION CARD IN MY MOTHER NAME (FIROZA BANO) ON 2/12/2013 , TILL DATE WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE NEW RATION CARD .

NEW RC NO.077001362993 DATE -2/12/2013

H.NO. 61 HADDU MOHALLA MADANPUR KHADER
SARITA VIHAR NEW DELHI 110076

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

SURESH
anandhai

Nov 19, 2014

not giving ration things

sir, am baskar card no is 01/G/0323259 and my shop no is BE011, I am working out of state and my wife is not well. So my sister receiving things from shop. But the shopkeeper does not gives things to her and he tells owner must come to the shop.So i request you to ask me please take necessary step to get our rations.
Hemalathakalyan

Sep 17, 2014

2013-2014 attached paper missing

2013 -2014 ATTACHED PAPER MISSING IN RATION CARD
DEAR SIR

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENT TO THE CONCERNING DEPARTMENT FOR GIVING ANOTHER ATTACH PAPER IN RATION CARD

BUT STILL DATE NO ONE COME AND NOT VERIFICATION AT MY END NOR ANY REPLY FROM THE CONCERNING DEPARTMENT

WHEN WE WILL GET THE ATTACHED PAPER FOR THE RATION CARD. KINDLY DO THE FAVOUR AS POSSIBLE.

MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

SURESH U M

Sep 11, 2014

RATION CARD NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SURESH , WE ARE APPLIED NEW RATION CARD IN MY FATHER NAME (MAHABALA) ON 11/09/2013 , TILL DATE WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE RATION CARD .

NEW APPLICATION NO-204501802 DATE -11/09/2013

2 &1/2 Years Completed But Rashan Card still pending

Sub:- New Ration card applyed but still pending

dear sir ,
I am Manoj Senagr In Nov 2012,We Applyed a
Rashan Card by my Father Name(Brajesh Singh) at Jaipur (Ward 29, Sanganer, Jaipur). my Father name is also listed in b.p.l. category . I field form this
Book number : 6852
Pragadak :7079-0029-2175--108
VITO-WARD-EB--SSNH
Pragadak Name : Rudhaesh Sharma
data Entary by : Vivek Sharma

and i give 4 passport size family photo. I do all thing but my ration card is not making. my neighbour have come the ration card in only one month but my card is not coming Still Two & Half Years. i have need ratio cards .so please take action and.so kindly please confirm when i will get the ration card.
& Do the Need full as soon as possible.

Address

Mob:8432840909
manojsengar2007@gmail.com
Sachin Verma

Jul 27, 2014

making for new ration card

good morning ,dear sir , i am sachin verma. In janubary,for making new ration cards by order of Haryana government . my name is also listed in b.p.l. category . i field form this serial number is 22816 and i give 4 passport size family photo. i also give the old ration card photocopy serial number is 4627914. i do all thing but my ration card is not making. my neighbour have come the ration card in only one month but my card is not coming . i have need ratio cards .so please take action and.so kindly please confirm when i will get the ration card.please inform .

my residential address
house no= 6573, gali no= 36, sanjay colony, sec 23,
faridabad, Haryana,121005,
phone no 9136594177
RajuPerumal

Jul 21, 2014

Ration Card Delay

I am Raju.P, working in an restaurant as a cook in Dommasandra. & i am residing at Jayanagar 9th Block.

I have been applied for Ration card on May 2013. the ration card applied application Number is 200424537 dated 08/05/2013. still there is no response from corresponding department.So please kindly do the support to get the ration card As early as possible.

Expecting your valuable cooperation.

Raju.P
Zeb Suresh

Jul 16, 2014

Lost ration card

I have lost my ration card. I dont remember the card number and other details. All i remember is it belonged to Polur taluk. Please help me to trace it or to get the details.
aminsheriff

Jul 14, 2014

Sub: Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer they treat us like shit & are giving first preference to money & Brokers [Agent].
This is Ameen Sheriff.A From Navalpur, Ranipet, Vellore District, TamilNadu. I have Submitted All Documents to the Concerning Department [Walaja Taluk, Vellore District] for Need to add names in the old Ration Card. I got a sign from Our Local Ration Shop[Navalpur] and I submitted to the Concerning Department [Walaja Taluk, Vellore District].
From last one month im moving to Walaja Taluk Office [Walaja Taluk, Vellore Districk]. Still have not gotten my original ration card from Walaja Taluk Office.
Note:-
Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer are not giving proper response and they treat like us S—t. From last 10 days Walaja Taluk Officer was Absent. So that it takes delay.
Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer are giving first preference to money & Brokers [Agent]. Please take the necessary steps and help us like as common people.

Ameen
p.saravanan.p

Jul 3, 2014

registration of ration card

i have received the ration card in april 2014 before election. while giving the ration card the authority told us to get it registered in the food office after the election. but when i went to register they asked for voter id which i did not received . for verification i have given my adhar card .my family includes 5 members . they say adhar card is not acceptable only voter id is valid then why did they issue adhar card ,ration card. i have applied voter id card 4 times but still i havent received . By issuing driving licence ,i have shown voter id reference no AND VOTED . for voting it is accepted then for other purpose it is useless. what i want to know is with out my voter id how did they issue my ration card and know they denie to accept .these govt people sitting in office they dont know how to treat people .they dont know the problem of middle class people. they say go and complaint to food inspector, food inspector says to go and complaint fo minister . is this how govt works , pls help me ?
Muneer Ahmad

Jun 14, 2014

Food and supplies deptt

I have not received my ration card so far,
despite all the formalities stands already done

I m not getting ration even

Details:
Capt MUNEER AHMAD BHAT
S/O. GHULAM BHAT
R/O . TARHAMA KUNZER
TANGMARG DISTRICT BARAMULLA

mywallet@mobikwik.com - wallet locked
    My wallet locked please re activate . ID...
    Sony VAIO - Lag
    Basically my sony vaio laptop is the most laggiest piece...
    Fake Five Star Hotels Job in UK - Fake Five Star Hotels Job in UK
    Please be alert...be safe.. De Vere Grand Hotel...
    hewitt hr workways - Can't get Form 16 still
    Am trying to download the Form 16 from the HRWorkways...
    Dish TV - worng recharge
    worng recharge. Dear sir. I have recharged worngly in...
    capital Sure Bank of texas (CSB) - TRANSFER 5 US MILLION
    would like too know if this e mail is Valid Your...
    Suvarnabhoomi Vizag Phase 3 - F-Block approval not received
    my name is Ravi, I am also facing the similar issue like...
    HP Gas - how can i change my log in id?
    My consumer no is 600051, puspalata gas agency, some pur...