RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

philipmm4

Dec 12, 2014

new ration card application

I have applied for a new ration card on 22 april 2013.
The registration number is govtn/E/2014/02134.
Whenever o approach them they are not providing any response. Can you please help me in getting the card at the earliest
rameshgeekay

Dec 3, 2014

Ration Card not Received

DearSir/Madam,

I was apply ration card on 02/07/2012 but still i did not get any messege from the food office & they are telling once message will come .But Police Enquiry finished last 3months before
When i applied Ration-card on Coimbatore.Now gov. shifted to annur separate taluga .So Annur officer must be told only message will come your mobile after you will come here before don't distrub

Please consider this mail to as a formal request and help me in this scenario or at least suggest what could be done in this case. Awaiting your positive reply

Form No-3044

Nov 27, 2014

rationcard is not received

I didn't received Rationcard. No 9094485583

Nov 27, 2014

ratoncard is not received still.

I applied rationcard past 2 years. But now a day still I don't received ration card. I have acknowledgement. What is the reason. Sriperumputhar is worst for Rationcard supply. Take immediate action.

Nov 26, 2014

rationcard

We applied Rationcard.but still i am not receiving Rationcard.
mohd.alauddin

Nov 24, 2014

NE RATION CARD NOT RECIEVED

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS CHANDNI , WE ARE APPLIED NEW RATION CARD IN MY MOTHER NAME (FIROZA BANO) ON 2/12/2013 , TILL DATE WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE NEW RATION CARD .

NEW RC NO.077001362993 DATE -2/12/2013

H.NO. 61 HADDU MOHALLA MADANPUR KHADER
SARITA VIHAR NEW DELHI 110076

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

SURESH
anandhai

Nov 19, 2014

not giving ration things

sir, am baskar card no is 01/G/0323259 and my shop no is BE011, I am working out of state and my wife is not well. So my sister receiving things from shop. But the shopkeeper does not gives things to her and he tells owner must come to the shop.So i request you to ask me please take necessary step to get our rations.
Hemalathakalyan

Sep 17, 2014

2013-2014 attached paper missing

2013 -2014 ATTACHED PAPER MISSING IN RATION CARD
DEAR SIR

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENT TO THE CONCERNING DEPARTMENT FOR GIVING ANOTHER ATTACH PAPER IN RATION CARD

BUT STILL DATE NO ONE COME AND NOT VERIFICATION AT MY END NOR ANY REPLY FROM THE CONCERNING DEPARTMENT

WHEN WE WILL GET THE ATTACHED PAPER FOR THE RATION CARD. KINDLY DO THE FAVOUR AS POSSIBLE.

MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

SURESH U M

Sep 11, 2014

RATION CARD NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SURESH , WE ARE APPLIED NEW RATION CARD IN MY FATHER NAME (MAHABALA) ON 11/09/2013 , TILL DATE WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE RATION CARD .

NEW APPLICATION NO-204501802 DATE -11/09/2013

2 &1/2 Years Completed But Rashan Card still pending

Sub:- New Ration card applyed but still pending

dear sir ,
I am Manoj Senagr In Nov 2012,We Applyed a
Rashan Card by my Father Name(Brajesh Singh) at Jaipur (Ward 29, Sanganer, Jaipur). my Father name is also listed in b.p.l. category . I field form this
Book number : 6852
Pragadak :7079-0029-2175--108
VITO-WARD-EB--SSNH
Pragadak Name : Rudhaesh Sharma
data Entary by : Vivek Sharma

and i give 4 passport size family photo. I do all thing but my ration card is not making. my neighbour have come the ration card in only one month but my card is not coming Still Two & Half Years. i have need ratio cards .so please take action and.so kindly please confirm when i will get the ration card.
& Do the Need full as soon as possible.

Address

Mob:8432840909
manojsengar2007@gmail.com
Sachin Verma

Jul 27, 2014

making for new ration card

good morning ,dear sir , i am sachin verma. In janubary,for making new ration cards by order of Haryana government . my name is also listed in b.p.l. category . i field form this serial number is 22816 and i give 4 passport size family photo. i also give the old ration card photocopy serial number is 4627914. i do all thing but my ration card is not making. my neighbour have come the ration card in only one month but my card is not coming . i have need ratio cards .so please take action and.so kindly please confirm when i will get the ration card.please inform .

my residential address
house no= 6573, gali no= 36, sanjay colony, sec 23,
faridabad, Haryana,121005,
phone no 9136594177
RajuPerumal

Jul 21, 2014

Ration Card Delay

I am Raju.P, working in an restaurant as a cook in Dommasandra. & i am residing at Jayanagar 9th Block.

I have been applied for Ration card on May 2013. the ration card applied application Number is 200424537 dated 08/05/2013. still there is no response from corresponding department.So please kindly do the support to get the ration card As early as possible.

Expecting your valuable cooperation.

Raju.P
Zeb Suresh

Jul 16, 2014

Lost ration card

I have lost my ration card. I dont remember the card number and other details. All i remember is it belonged to Polur taluk. Please help me to trace it or to get the details.
aminsheriff

Jul 14, 2014

Sub: Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer they treat us like shit & are giving first preference to money & Brokers [Agent].
This is Ameen Sheriff.A From Navalpur, Ranipet, Vellore District, TamilNadu. I have Submitted All Documents to the Concerning Department [Walaja Taluk, Vellore District] for Need to add names in the old Ration Card. I got a sign from Our Local Ration Shop[Navalpur] and I submitted to the Concerning Department [Walaja Taluk, Vellore District].
From last one month im moving to Walaja Taluk Office [Walaja Taluk, Vellore Districk]. Still have not gotten my original ration card from Walaja Taluk Office.
Note:-
Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer are not giving proper response and they treat like us S—t. From last 10 days Walaja Taluk Officer was Absent. So that it takes delay.
Walaja Taluk Office Employes & Officer are giving first preference to money & Brokers [Agent]. Please take the necessary steps and help us like as common people.

Ameen
p.saravanan.p

Jul 3, 2014

registration of ration card

i have received the ration card in april 2014 before election. while giving the ration card the authority told us to get it registered in the food office after the election. but when i went to register they asked for voter id which i did not received . for verification i have given my adhar card .my family includes 5 members . they say adhar card is not acceptable only voter id is valid then why did they issue adhar card ,ration card. i have applied voter id card 4 times but still i havent received . By issuing driving licence ,i have shown voter id reference no AND VOTED . for voting it is accepted then for other purpose it is useless. what i want to know is with out my voter id how did they issue my ration card and know they denie to accept .these govt people sitting in office they dont know how to treat people .they dont know the problem of middle class people. they say go and complaint to food inspector, food inspector says to go and complaint fo minister . is this how govt works , pls help me ?
Muneer Ahmad

Jun 14, 2014

Food and supplies deptt

I have not received my ration card so far,
despite all the formalities stands already done

I m not getting ration even

Details:
Capt MUNEER AHMAD BHAT
S/O. GHULAM BHAT
R/O . TARHAMA KUNZER
TANGMARG DISTRICT BARAMULLA
Raghavendra.S.R

Jun 12, 2014

NOT YET RECEIVED THE RATION

This is Raghavendra.S.R.i got my ration Card number BGNU00283907.In the month of Feb-2014.still i didn't get my ration even my name is not appear in the ration list so kindly do the needful what i have to do for the ration..
soundarpandy7@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2014

Transfer mail not sent

I have transfered from chennai to Tirunelveli,alangulam(Taluk) but they not telling tranfer mail requried from chennai to tirunelveli
HELPING OTHERS

May 26, 2014

ATTENTION CONSUMERS

Mr. अनिल कुमार, कमलानेहरू रोड who has a ration shop has made Fraud ration card of ए पी एल consumers I have gone through list and would like to say 90% of consumers are getting more than Rs.20,0000/ per year

I am further forwarding the complaint to the Uttar Pradesh Govt and later on to the newly formed Govt of India

THIS IS MY REQUEST TO KINDLY EXAMINE THE MATTER AS THE NEEDY ARE NOT GETTING THE BENEFITS

AND PLEASE DON'T HIGHLIGHT THE ISSUE WITHOUT DOING ANY THING

DEVESH KUMAR SHARMA

Apr 29, 2014

mistakes in ration card

my ration card no is 117689
my ration card's all detail
ex. my age & my family member's wrong particular added in the ration card please give me solution how to correction in my ration card...
devesh kumar sharma
Shubham Kumar Pandit

Mar 27, 2014

father's name is wrong

my father's name is Late Butan Pandit but it has been printing late sudan Pandit . So it is wrong.
Please printing right Name late Butan Pandit .
My ration card No . is 341100710020491
Bharath.k4

Mar 14, 2014

Fake website

Dear friends do not post any complaint on this website it's a fake just for promotion even I had posted but still today no action or reply I have received, even u also might have not received.

Mar 5, 2014

Rashan Card not received

The Rashan card of Ward no 24, of Kota, Rajasthan has not received till yet.
The details are Name : Jambu Kumar Jain, Resident of 39-A, New Colony, Gumanpura, Kota, Rajasthan, Pincode 324007
vvenk

Mar 4, 2014

Hi ,

I am venkatesh from bangalore west i am apply ration card on 02/06/2013 but still i did not get any messege from the food office & they are telling once message will come . Pl help me for my ration card

Appication Number :- 200008104
Name :- Venkatesh V
Date :-02/06/2013
Mobile number :- 9060133692

TNPSC - I Forgot Application Number
    I forgot the my application number so kindly please help...
    astrology - भद्रकाली मंत्र:- +91-9414692400...
    +91-9414692400 vashikaran specialist in Bangalore
    TNPSC - Lost my Group II(Non-Interview) Registration Numer
    Sir, I have lost my Group II(Non-Interview) Hall ticket,...
    324781 - CHEATED MY AMOUNT
    Dear Sir / Madam, My name is SR Balaji, living in...
    APEPDCL VISAKHAPATNAM A P - no Street lights
    I am a small scale industry business proprietor and work...
    Ibps - REPRINT OF APLICATION FORM
    Respected Sir/Mem, I beg to state that I appeared in the...
    Xpressbees - non delivery
    I ordered a wall clock from snap deal on 12 december 2014...
    LG India - Sim Problem
    Dear Sir/Madam, I introduce myself Pankaj Yadav and I...
    astrology - +91-9414692400 intercast LOVE marriage specialist baba ji
    +91-9414692400 intercast LOVE marriage specialist baba ji...
    tahweel al rajhi - remitted money returned with loss
    On 7th December agent in Al RAjhi bsnk accepted my details...