RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

Chennai600054

Jan 24, 2016

Ration Card of deceased Person is used for getting all Government facilites

A person passed away in August,2014.
He is was the last person to be alive in that particular ration card.
A family misuses that card without cancelling.And they get all Tamil Nadu government Wellness like MIxer,Grinder,Fan scheme, Flood relief fund, ration porducts, kerosene every month illegally.
No one is taking action against this.
One pitty thing is they are residing in my premises as tenants and We are very much worried that we would be in RISK.

Please help me.I don't know where to complain about this.
Necessary action must be taken for this to warn these kind of people.

Deceased person: Late.Manickam s/o Late.Kuppuswamy
Persons who misuses the card: Parasuraman, Varalakshmi and their son Raju@Prakash.

I am not aware of the ration card number.I can provide the complete address if necessary.
Request you to save us from uncessary illegal issues caused by this family.
pavikiran

Jan 22, 2016

i lost the RC reference number

hi sir/madam
i lost my acknowlegde number which was sent during the filling up the ration card number
please recover number send the number
ph no:- 9916260169
application number 206197072
balajisd

Jan 8, 2016

elavasa vetti salay -reg.

dear sir / madam,
my card no.13/5/0078410/ shop demand veethi no.33 / my register no.1007 / 08.12.13.

i am not given in four years of elavasa vetti salay. if i am eligible to its or not. please do the needful for favourable reply.

thanking you
s.d.balaji
bijubijuna

Dec 22, 2015

Non receipt & Corrupt pratice in Allotmemnt of Adhar Card

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I would like to highlight the corrupt practices followed in allotment of Ration Card in our Panchayat. People in power and charge of distribution are biased and miscuing it for allotment to their relatives and near ones instead of needy people. People from poor back-ground are suffering as they are unaware to whom they should approach incase of non-receipt of the same.

I do hereby request you to carry out an investigation to find out many irregular, biased and unlawful allotment. It will help to restore faith of people in System.

Details is hereby given for your reference.

GP Office:- Sasan Damodar Pur
shahidsilent4u

Dec 14, 2015

ration nahi milta

Hello
Main Gram pinjri ka nagrik hu. Or gaon ka nagrik hone ke nate mera ye farz banta he ki me apko kuch bate btaun. Bat kuch is tarah he ki humare gaon ke kotedar subhash chandra gaon walo ko rashan ke naam pe kuch nhi dete he. A.P.L card walo ko sirf kerosine oil dete he vo bhi sirf 2ltr agar dusre din jao to vo bhi nhi dete. 2ltr me 100ml kam dete he. Or vo bhi 19rs ka 1ltr. Jubki uska daam 13.50 he. A.P.L walo ko bhi rashan milna chahiye par vo nhi dete. B.p.l or antodey walo ko sirf 2ltr kerosine dete he. Or unhe rashan bhi milta he par bhut kam. par paisa pura lete he. Or dono se barabar paise lete he. Kotedar ke gaon me 12, 13 chamche he. Agar kuch bolo to vo subka muh band kara dete he. Kai baar ladai jhagda bhi hua par gaon ke pardhan ne kotedar ka hi support kiya. Jo kotedar ke chamche he unhe sub milta he. 10ltr kerosine bhi lete he. Jub jarurat ho vo tab ja ke kerosine la sakte he. Vo sichai ke leye engine me kerosine dalte he. Kerosine sirf kotedar ke chamcho or pardhan ko milta he. Or vo kerosine ko dukan me rakhke bachte bhi he vo bhi 45rs ltr Or vo log pure gaon ko dara dhamka ke rakhte he. Koi unke khilaf kuch nhi kehta sub bolte he jesa chal rha chalta rhe. Ration card ko bhi bane hue 10 saal ho chuka he. Tubse ab tk kisi ka koi card nhi bna he. Sare card purane or fat chuke he. Or bhut logo ke to kho chuke he. Is gaon ke jayada tar log city me rehte he. Is liye kotedar ke khilaf bolne wala koi nhi he. Vo apni man mani pichle 10 saal se kar rha he. Par uski dadagiri ke samne koi kuch nhi kar pata. Apse request karta hu ki app iss kote ke mamle me plz kuch kare or kisi acche or honest officer ko ye duty de ki vo apna kaam kar sake. Har ek admi se ja ke puche sake ki usse kya milta he or kya nhi. Or is gaon ki pareshani ko apna samajhe. App meri akhri umeed he. Thank you.

Gram- pinjari
Post- kumbhi aima
Block- sangipur
Pratapgarh, up

Dec 2, 2015

ration staff is not giving a responsblity

ration shop no CP006 , this is a village , the ration staff is not open proper time, and then she is not giving a responsible for aneybady , some time she is closed after 4:30 , 2 days before i see directly , one old lady asking somthing she is showting and she is through the ration card , plez consider the problem.
sathyamuthusamy

Dec 2, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

I am applied for ration card in sankari in on 28.10.2013 application number 2002 in the receipt
address:
s.muthusamy
moorthikadu
mavelipalayam
sankari(tk)
salem(dt)

kindly let me know the status and arrange to issue the ration card immediately

with regards
sathya m
Sureshkannansolai

Nov 18, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

We don't receive a ration card for almost a 3 years in the taluk office there don't take a action for that
k.pravallika

Nov 14, 2015

MY NAME IS E. LAKSHMI
MY RASHN SHOP NO.130 CARD NUM YAPO38413000378 THE RASHIN SHOP DEALER IS NOT GIVING RASHN PROPERLY WHEN I AM ASKING HE IS SAYING ME I WILL BROKE U LEGS HE IS REPLYING ME BAD WORDS I AM BED PATIENT I AM NOT ABLE TO WALK I AM IN WHEEL CHAIR THE RASHN SHOP PERSON TELLING I WILL BREAK TWO LEGS WHEN YOU CAME TO MY RASHN SHOP MY AGE IS 80 PLZ
SIR KINDLY

md sherif.A

Nov 4, 2015

New Ration Card

Dear sir‚
My name sherif . My first porathar first time applied but they did not give to me .after that many times.i applied for ration card but no
Card . Is asking Rs 3000 give me after i your ration card applied. i have meny problems sir .so please sir i request you.so i kendly request you take action on my complaint
kpsinghiet

Oct 28, 2015

ration card not issued

i am NIRMALA SINGH COMPLAIN NO. 150009682 and date 19/05/2015 3:33:22pm
i fill the new rasan card but not issued.
sir i requst pls issued my rasan card solve the problam.
with regard
vengatesh08.vh

Oct 19, 2015

shop keeper's laziness

Respected sir/ madam

Our fair price shop number is 375. As I mentioned above I wish to register a complaint about shop keeper. As we moved to the fair price shop and in need of rice and other things.she didn't give anything. She also replied that there it has maintenance work and refused to give nothing.she also replied with the work will continue tomorrow. So she ask us to come Friday (after the festivals are over)23.10.2015. I kindly request you to please take necessary action at the earliest
Kalidass E

Oct 9, 2015

Not Yet Received Ration Card

I am Kalidass.E live in maraimalai nagar,kanchipuram district Chennai, i am apply new ration card in chengalpet on " 20/02/2015 Receipt Number 325 ,above eight month passed But not received Ration Card . Please solve my problem

mK_123

Oct 2, 2015

all item every month

This is with reference to the above subject, we always buy ration item for all item except kerosin, but for the past 6month, we use to get urad Daal, torr Daal, on every alternative month only, including atta (Kothumai).

I even try to collect 1week, even i got alternative product, Some time he will say come and collect the material as soon as it reaches to the ration shop on eveymonth 1st week, otherwise you will get only one item after 10th, i even tried that too, but still i get only one item. the same problem where we faced 1year before after 3 to 6month time gave all items. once again in our ration shop it started once again.

please look into this and update immediately.

Note: i have checked all the places in chennai, where they give all the item only in our places were they give like this, kindly do the needfull and reply to my email.

Mohan Kumar

rcm_rayala@yahoo.co.in
achchhela yadav

Sep 21, 2015

last 7 month ration not received

Dear All.

Mai sarita achchhela yadav resident of kurla west mumbai 400070.
sir pichale 7 majhine se dukandar ne mujhe ration nahi diya hai aur puchane par kahata hai ki ration card radd (cancel)
ho gaya hai .

mai ration card office me bhi gaya aur waha par officer ne bhi signature aur stamp karke diya aur bola ration wale ko dse dena
uske baad bhi dukandaar ration nahi de raha hai...

khule aam black kar raha hai .
sir is vishay par dhyan dijiye .
Imran kapoor

Sep 15, 2015

Month After Month reducing rackoil(gashlate)

Dear office,
I my self gaffer from mumbai dockyard road
I have complain of my gashlate walaikum he is reducing gashlate month After Month before i was receving 7 liters now he directly reducing 3liter this is note suffecient to my family.
Ajay Ashok Yadav

Sep 5, 2015

Irregularities in distribution of rashn

Sir shop holder of my village does not distribut rashsn regullrly and the price of rashans or higher than other nearby gov distributer.
Sesham Jaya Prakash

Aug 26, 2015

New Ration Card

Dear Sir.
My name is Sesham Jaya Prakash.i have one wife and four children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but no card.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.
E-mail I D:prakash.sesham@gmail.com
Mobile :9849588064
lylavathi

Aug 10, 2015

30 rationcard for one family

How many peoples are suffer for without rations card?

Some person misused the rations card

Kalyani,Prema,Shanthi,Mohan,Balamurugan Nedunchelian colony,Chintadripet ,
They lived at chintadripet police station back side . they had Totall more than 30 rations card without home , fraud data,no members .
Same family had 30 card in other area at mountroad tharga back side .

They Stayed at chintadripet eventhough having morethan 30 card in mountroad without house,members.
Illegal cards ,maintain with agents in mountroad area (person name motta- ticket block seller,Vela Idly Shop)

Please Government check them card holders and analysis staying there or not , Most of the peoples If they had proof are waiting for their rationscard and But these such a guys are try to make foolish government

Avoid such type of illegal person,crimes
rationcardcomplaint

Aug 8, 2015

ration card complaints

thanks for the information <a href="http://www.freeonlineseva.com/2015/05/FSC-Ration-Card-Complaints-in-online.html">Ration Card Complaints</a>
madhumitha2004

Jul 16, 2015

change of white N Card to Green Card

R.Balasubramanian
A-9 R.R.Gajananam Apatment
Sushila Nagar
Veerappa Devar Street
Coimbatore-641036

I have ration card no 13/N/0004375 WHITE N Card where no items are purchased only address proof. This card was issed in the year 2005, at the time we where joint family and the monthly income was high so the government issued only WHITE N CARD. Now I want to change this N Card to green card. Kindly requesting to do the needful in this regard.

Yours

blasubramanian
lancy fernandes

Jul 11, 2015

Price of BPL CARD ONLY rupees 2000/- to 3000/-

Most of the people especially the fair price shops and some middle men who are hand in glove with the food department acting as brokers ,who will get you a new BPL Card.
They will ask you to first go to one of the Bangalore One Centre to register yourself and finish the initial formalities.
Then once registered then the amount is paid somewhere like Rupees 2000 to 3000 / you are entitled to get the card irrespective of your financial status you can be millioner or billioner.
Most of the people who are holding APL card are falling prey to this type of brokers and if you are lucky you get the card.
Many have proved that they lost the APL card and now are getting the BPL cards.

Most of the people who stay at Bapujinagar in Bangalore are doing this as well as the others.

Please bring some system to curb such menance

yours faithfully

Fernandes L
dinesh sahani

Jul 8, 2015

ration card complaint

ration card nathing corect found
vikash singhvi

Jun 26, 2015

vikash

Want to add my name in my father ration card

anganwadi Teacher - Anganwadi Teacher cheating Public, Goverment & small...
    Respected sir, Please do Something about it. if you do...
    noise pollution in Indore - Noise pollution
    I live at Bapat square, dindayalupadhyay nagar and here is...
    Star Jalsa - Echenodi
    Daya kore echenodi serial ta bandho karun otherwise serial...
    snapdeal - Fraud
    SNAPDEAL- A BIG FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE. First I...
    Zara, India - Customer service | Mr Bharat Bhushan
    I want to convey my dissatisfaction towards the customer...
    HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
    Dear Sir, My Consumer No. is - 666330 .booking...
    GHMC - Regarding Mosquitoes
    Request for Anti-Mosquito Spray in our Area (Bapu Nagar,...