Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

Oct 2, 2015

all item every month

This is with reference to the above subject, we always buy ration item for all item except kerosin, but for the past 6month, we use to get urad Daal, torr Daal, on every alternative month only, including atta (Kothumai).

I even try to collect 1week, even i got alternative product, Some time he will say come and collect the material as soon as it reaches to the ration shop on eveymonth 1st week, otherwise you will get only one item after 10th, i even tried that too, but still i get only one item. the same problem where we faced 1year before after 3 to 6month time gave all items. once again in our ration shop it started once again.

please look into this and update immediately.

Note: i have checked all the places in chennai, where they give all the item only in our places were they give like this, kindly do the needfull and reply to my email.

Mohan Kumar

achchhela yadav
Sep 21, 2015

last 7 month ration not received

Dear All.

Mai sarita achchhela yadav resident of kurla west mumbai 400070.
sir pichale 7 majhine se dukandar ne mujhe ration nahi diya hai aur puchane par kahata hai ki ration card radd (cancel)
ho gaya hai .

mai ration card office me bhi gaya aur waha par officer ne bhi signature aur stamp karke diya aur bola ration wale ko dse dena
uske baad bhi dukandaar ration nahi de raha hai...

khule aam black kar raha hai .
sir is vishay par dhyan dijiye .
Imran kapoor
Sep 15, 2015

Month After Month reducing rackoil(gashlate)

Dear office,
I my self gaffer from mumbai dockyard road
I have complain of my gashlate walaikum he is reducing gashlate month After Month before i was receving 7 liters now he directly reducing 3liter this is note suffecient to my family.
Ajay Ashok Yadav
Sep 5, 2015

Irregularities in distribution of rashn

Sir shop holder of my village does not distribut rashsn regullrly and the price of rashans or higher than other nearby gov distributer.
Sesham Jaya Prakash
Aug 26, 2015

New Ration Card

Dear Sir.
My name is Sesham Jaya Prakash.i have one wife and four children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but no card.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.
E-mail I D:prakash.sesham@gmail.com
Mobile :9849588064
Aug 10, 2015

30 rationcard for one family

How many peoples are suffer for without rations card?

Some person misused the rations card

Kalyani,Prema,Shanthi,Mohan,Balamurugan Nedunchelian colony,Chintadripet ,
They lived at chintadripet police station back side . they had Totall more than 30 rations card without home , fraud data,no members .
Same family had 30 card in other area at mountroad tharga back side .

They Stayed at chintadripet eventhough having morethan 30 card in mountroad without house,members.
Illegal cards ,maintain with agents in mountroad area (person name motta- ticket block seller,Vela Idly Shop)

Please Government check them card holders and analysis staying there or not , Most of the peoples If they had proof are waiting for their rationscard and But these such a guys are try to make foolish government

Avoid such type of illegal person,crimes
Aug 8, 2015

ration card complaints

thanks for the information <a href="http://www.freeonlineseva.com/2015/05/FSC-Ration-Card-Complaints-in-online.html">Ration Card Complaints</a>
Jul 16, 2015

change of white N Card to Green Card

A-9 R.R.Gajananam Apatment
Sushila Nagar
Veerappa Devar Street

I have ration card no 13/N/0004375 WHITE N Card where no items are purchased only address proof. This card was issed in the year 2005, at the time we where joint family and the monthly income was high so the government issued only WHITE N CARD. Now I want to change this N Card to green card. Kindly requesting to do the needful in this regard.

lancy fernandes
Jul 11, 2015

Price of BPL CARD ONLY rupees 2000/- to 3000/-

Most of the people especially the fair price shops and some middle men who are hand in glove with the food department acting as brokers ,who will get you a new BPL Card.
They will ask you to first go to one of the Bangalore One Centre to register yourself and finish the initial formalities.
Then once registered then the amount is paid somewhere like Rupees 2000 to 3000 / you are entitled to get the card irrespective of your financial status you can be millioner or billioner.
Most of the people who are holding APL card are falling prey to this type of brokers and if you are lucky you get the card.
Many have proved that they lost the APL card and now are getting the BPL cards.

Most of the people who stay at Bapujinagar in Bangalore are doing this as well as the others.

Please bring some system to curb such menance

yours faithfully

Fernandes L
dinesh sahani
Jul 8, 2015

ration card complaint

ration card nathing corect found
vikash singhvi
Jun 26, 2015

Want to add my name in my father ration card
Jun 4, 2015

mera naam Shaikh Mohd Bashir hai,
add- new gautam nagar plot no-2, govandi mumbai -43.
main new gautam nagar main rent par rehta hau.main ne naya ration card banane k liye apply kiya.total proof jama karaye.
1)home agreement.2)noc letter.3)children birth proof.4)school modifite certificate.5)light bill.
or main ne apna naam mare dady k ration card se nikal kar slip bhi jama karai.
ab ration officer har din kuch na kuch mangta hi rehta hai kabhi yeh nahi hai to kabhi woh.ab ek naya hatkanda ki yeh noc letter expire ho gaya to main ne doosra banya to ab yeh bolta hai ki is per nahi likha hai ki tum kitne din rehne wale ho yaha par. wo mantion karao.
are khel bana rakha hai kiya,aaye din kuch na kuch bahana public ko pareshan karne k liye.
mare biwi ka naam nahi dal sakta main ku ki us ka koi proof nahi hai. gaon se likha kar lao. gaon main us ke maa baap ne us ka naam nahi dala tha ration card main.ku ki woh log ladki ka naam nahi dalte ration card main.us ke pati k ghar hi us ka naam dalte hain is liye nahi dala un logo ne.court ka banaya hua effiddeffit nahi chalta. aadahr card ko govt proof nahi manta woh officer.
kiya laga rakha hai.hum bhi indian hi hain bahar se nahi aaye koi bangla deshi nahi hai hum log.itna pareshan karne ka matlab ,daily itni dhoop main mari wife ration office ke chakkar katti hai.or har din kuch na kuch bahana rehta hai us officer ka.are agar hum rent par rehte hain to kiya koi gunah hai.hum bahar se kahi koi crime kar k yaha aa kar nahi base hain. un logo ko public ki service k liye bithaya hai na ki public to pareshan karne.abhi paise do kaam ho jaye ga. agent bahut ghoomte hain waha par nikalo 10000/ rs kaam ho gaya aap ka bina kisi proof k kaam ban jata hai .or jo sidhe apna sara proof jama kara kar kaam karne jaye to nahi ho sakta.aaye din kuch na kuch.yeh ration office shivaji nagar, govandi mumbai-400043. main hai.

pls sir kuch karo aap. ek main hi nahi kitne hi log hain jin ko pareshan kar rakha hai waha ke kaam karne wale officers ne.
Jun 2, 2015

ration don't given

Dear sir/maidam
I am anjani live at palam my ration card issue month of march but ration
Shop owner don't give ration he told me after 2 month I give a ration
My ration card no 077004836492 fps name- m/s saraswati store (7279)
Please co-oprate with me as soon as possible
Contact 9654169877
May 11, 2015

Not Yet Received Ration Card

I am Sekar.S live in Redhills Chennai, i am apply new ration card in Ponneri on " 3.2.2014 Receipt Number 249 and 48339 NRF 25.9.14" . ,Above one year passed But not received Ration Card . Please solve my problem .
May 6, 2015

complaint to my food distributor

Sir/ Madam
mera naam khurshid jahan hain. RZ- 13-Q-EXTN UTTAM VIHAR UTTAM NAGAR VIKAS VIHAR ,दिल्ली , 110059 phon no 9540091401
mera ration card no (077004318268) hain. mera FPS M/S X SARVISMEN store no 8274 hain.
mujhe 3 mahine se sation nhi mila kyoki jab bhi dukan jatai hu band rheti hain mahine me shayd hi 2 din dukan khulti, or khulti bhi bahut late h M/S X SARVISMEN ka phon nhi ya to milta nhi jab milta h to phon uthate nhi me kafi pareshan hu dukan ka pta nhi hota kab khulti h jab jati hu tab band hoti haior mahine me bas 2 din hi khulti h kirpya karke meri pareshani dur kare
apki ati kirpya hogi Dhanyawad
एफपीएस का नाम M/S X SARVISMEN
एफपीएस का संपर्क नं0 9868845949
Apr 25, 2015

30 Ration card for one family without home at mountroad tharga back side

"We need your help. Mount Road Area Peoples Complaint:-
I, An MBA Graduate (35yrs),working as a Manager At Private concern with my well educated family near my house Rowdy families are there . They are list Given below Mr.Mohan and his wife Pathma(pathu) Nedunchelian colony at chintadripet coovam road railway stations. Mohan and his family members (Multiple crimes by F1 Police Station- Chintadripet), are from the criminal background, having lots of complaints registered at the Police Station against them. Moreover, The lady Padhma (Padhu -Nedunchelian colony) is involved in Black marketing of Cable TV ,TNEB Current one man their's relation TNEB staff helping to them in her house, also, doing Electrical theft since last 20 years which she (Padma&Mohan )continued month , Municipal Water Theft. And doing illegal money lending, Family members are Many times arrested for Theft ,Crime.

She had illegally kept around ""30"" multiple Ration Cards of the poor people and to the total family Unmarried person ,Unknown Nmae list addedalso have card for the Black Marketing of Kerosene and Gas Cylinders and kept for new kannagi nagar ,Semmenchery Govt Home (Govt allocated home at coovam road chintadripet no one lived in Mountroad Tharga back side).
I have mentioned their name details given below:
Mr.Mohan and his wife padma(Padhu)
His sisters are:-
Mrs.Kalyani and her daughters,son -Punitha,Venkatesh
Mrs.Prema and her daughters- Shakila,Shalini,Sharmila
Mrs.Shanthi and her daughters,son- Ananth,Arjun,Anjali

""Above mentioned all peoples are lived in Neduchelian Colony ,near F1 -Police Station
Chennai 600005 even though they are bought multiple ration card for their family ,even Unkown names list""

Now ,Government allocated homes for slum clearance area Mount road Tharga Back side Boodha perumal street -600002 Coovam area
For that homes they had build multible houses for theirself purpose right now that all houses held to rent
Those houses are maintained and managed by rent holders because all members rowdy family
Huge no of cases are there for their family members
Mohan Family doing now also crime abused
""Rowdy peoples we could not ask directly The Lady padma ,Kalyani,Balamurugan,Prema,Shanthi along with her son and daughter uses bad words and fighting, Her husband tharga mohan says if any one keeps his legs on his slab he will cut his legs. Moreover, he said he will bring some outsiders and hit & stab me and tear area peoples ' and make her move in the area.
These people does not have any respect for senior citizens, women and children, with the help of some local gundas, they are harassing us and other neighbours too.Whenever, we pass from their house they uses bad words and languages.""
In what proof government issued multiple cards for the same family?
Not related peoples also joined the name in the multiple ration cards?
How government checked properly without stayed in locations peoples?
Many times most of members complaint against them But no one take action by police station ,Ration card issue officers cause of corruption
We have a trust some one to be take action check them ration cards and house
Mountroad Peoples all these thing known at Police Station but nothing all waste and No action is taken against them till now.

6 Occupied waste land (purampokku area) Covered all over the coovam river
They had totally 35 Ration cards without home there for rent ,earn money ,sometimes used other people area also occupied from innocent village peoples .Even though Innocent peoples build cottage or occupied area

Please someone take immediately action,Analyst their card,House without fail we have trust in a government.
Innocent Slum area Peoples

Apr 23, 2015

non receipt of new ration card applied in 2013

Iam a senior citizen applied for ration card in Krishnagiri in on 10.4.2013 application number 73 in the receipt i have num:HP 015 ..57609, in the adress
2/464, J
Anand Nagar

kindly let me know the status and arrange to issue the rationcared immediately
Apr 9, 2015

New ration card

I am vasantharaja live in Chennai, my permanent resident in panruti, i am trying to apply new ration card in Chennai. By mistake i missed my name deletion certificate of old ration card,How can i get duplicate name deletion certificate.Please suggest what should we do.

with regards
vasantharaja E
Mamta Devi Sushil Kumar
Apr 9, 2015

ration card not yet recieved

I got every month a massage on my mobile from Food supply department that your ration has been despatched at your FPS 8606 but ration card not recieved till now .I Checked my ration card detail on website and there is showing that ration card is ready . Now How i can get my ration card.
Apr 7, 2015

not giving ration and not giving all ration

Hi sir.
My ration distribution store number is : FPSUID-8995
My problam is last 2 month not give any thing in store but i receive avery time this msg
"Tamara vistaar na dukaandaar (FPSUID - 8995 GOHIL DILIPSINH NAVALSINH) godown thi jaththo upadel chche."
What happn???
Why this store kipper not give anything???
Befour 2 month wen we reach store, stote kipper gives a slip and its show we are bayed 4 things. But rationar gave me only kerosin...
Why not give all thing???
If i not capable to bay all things then why he give me a slip whom show that i bayed 4 things????
Please solve this complain as soon as posible....
Apr 4, 2015

Mar 30, 2015

not received rational card

Dear sir my name is manjulamohandass. My husband applied for ration card on 18.6.2014(receipt no.3607). Actually we cancelled my name,husbands name and my childrens name from my fathers rationcard as we went to separate place and we got that cancellation certificate and produced along with application form. But till date we didn't receive ration card.so i kindly request you take action on my complaint.
Priya Subramanian Bhavathatani
Mar 30, 2015

Rationcard not received

I am kalai Priya Subramanian. I apply rationcard for December 2013 till I am not received the rationcard. Please take immediate action for this complain.

ayeesha begam
Mar 27, 2015

not received ration card new

dear sir,

in last year i was applied new ration card but still i did not received almost one year.

please give the current file status.

my application number: 71/14
applicant name: N.AYEESHA BEGAM
contact mobile number: 9043572390
contact e.mail id: nasircdm@gmail.com
Would you kindly give when my new ration card receive?

Ayeesha Begam
Mar 21, 2015

ration card

I am recieving message to take ration for the m/o feb & mar from the shop but yet I have not recieved my ration card from your administration .Kindly do the needful regarding the same.

aadhar no.-354043083140

Bhagrathi Devi.

HDFC - My netbanking is locked due to wrong pin for 5 times
    I hv tried to login hdfc net banking with wrong password...
    Manthan Cable Network - Non receiving of Cable Line
    To, The Zonal Head Officer Manthan Cable...
    Order ID: 8540872318 Complaint reference number 07742892,...
    CSEB - Related to bill
    1. Mujhe lagta hai jo Electricity bill paid karta hai usi...
    Noida Authority Cleaning Staff - misbehaviour and not regular cleaning
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Sector-8, Noida. I...
    ACT Fibernet - No Connection or update since 3 weeks
    I am just wondering the way ACT Fibernet is meeting the...
    LIC Housing Finance Limited - Issue of No Possession
    Respected Sir, I have purchased a flat in Grah Lakshmi...
    Fraud astrologers - Be-Aware From them
    jjatinderswami is also one of the fruad .They are fake...
    Sunita Networks Private Limited Noida - I Personally Suggest Sunita Network
    I was looking for new business ideas to start my business...