RATION CARD

susanta panda

May 6, 2016

not getting ration card

DEAR SIR,

I APPLIED FOR A RATION CARD IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE - MIRA PANDA , DIST- SAMBALPUR ,ODISHA, BLOCK/ ULB -

SAMBALPUR MPL, GP/WARD - NO-22 APPLICATION NO- 28140110892. ALL THE ELIGIBILITY TO GET A RATION CARD IS

WITH ME SIR. IN THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION IT IS SHOWING " SUSPECT 2A,SECC,CONCRETE HOUSE WITH ROOF

THREE ROOMS OR MORE" . AFTER GIVING APPLICATION REGARDING THIS A MADAM NAMED SOME RATH FROM

SUPPLY OFFICE CAME WITH A FEW PERSONS FOR SURVEY. ACTUALLY I AM LIVING IN A SINGLE ROOM WITH MUD

PLASTERING AND KHAPAR,NO ANY ROOF IS THERE SHE SAW IN HER OWN EYE TO IT SIR. WE ARE THREE MEMBERS IN

OUR FAMILY -HUSBAND WIFE WITH A CHILD OF SIX YEARS SIR. ECONOMICALLY I AM VERY WEAK SIR. A PHONE NO

(9437807489) WAS GIVEN TO TALK WITH THE MADAM .

BUT NOW A DAYS SHE IS NOT RESPONDING THE CALL AT ALL.SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN OFFICE ALSO AND THEIR STAFF

ARE SAYING THEY CAN'T SAY WHERE IS MADAM. ONE OF THE STAFFS SAID IF THE SAME STATUS IS SHOWING

YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REJECTED . IN THIS SITUATION WHAT CAN BE DONE SIR.ALL OF THE PERSONS WHO

HAS GOT RATION CARD ARE MORE SOUND THEN ME ECONOMICALLY.PLEASE HELP SIR I SHALL BE OBLIGUED TO YOU

FOR EVER AND BHAGBAN WILL BLESS YOU SIR,YOUR'S FAITHFULLY- SUSHANTA

PANDA,MODIPARA,SAMBALPUR,ODISHA.MOB ; 9090018616
HaraPrasad

Apr 29, 2016

Ration Card not received

My brother has applied for ration card and his form number is :17020611027. He has a thatched house have two small rooms which is made of mud.

Moreover he does not have a job and got severe accident two months ago and bed ridden. However the status of the ration card shows that he is Ineligible for ration card due to possessing a Concrete House with 3 Rooms.

The Concrete House with 3 Rooms belongs to me and I live in Chennai. I know that I am ineligible and thus never applied for a ration card.

At least it is a courtesy of the Inquiry Team to ask right questions and take right information before taking such decision. I am not sure the process of feedback and inquiry but I see a clear inefficiency in this process of allotting ration card.

I appeal here to take this seriously as many other eligible people are not getting the ration card but the ineligible get the card !!! I have noticed the same in my area itself, however not bothered about the ration card allotment process to genuine ineligible people.

Also I appeal here to inquire the above case and guide me to help my brother to get a ration card. Else please provide the escalation contact to speak or work with them to get it done.

I am waiting and sure that I will get a response quickly.

My Name: Hara Prasad Das
Cell # 9840867985
e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com

My Brother's details who has not received the ration card is provided below:

Form # for ration card: 17020611027

e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com
meera jain

Apr 23, 2016

caroseen not received

I have not receive many time of caroseen. He speak the false words. Make a noise. He speaks loudly customer.

My name -- meera
Address -- C-215 , Trans Yamuna Agra. U P India
Rashan card number -- 114640006341
Rashan shopkeeper name and number -- Suneeta Trans Yamuna 100100200332
Ramachandra Swain

Apr 5, 2016

ration not received

I ahve ration card no.12030110243 in the name of LALANA SWAIN, Vill-Ambiki, Block-Erasama, Dist- Jaagatsinghpur(Orissa).I was complaint to my block office from Erasama,they also verified and told I get my new rasan card in month of march-2016,But till I have not get my new rasan card,What is the reason that was not given by your dept.
Pl.enquiry.

Orissa
ph.9776347271,7064191621
saratakumar18@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016

I don't receive ration card

Dear Sir.
My name is Dandapani Nahak.i have one wife and one children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but not give me.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.

State -odisha
Mobile no-8456049753
pradeepta kumar samal

Mar 3, 2016

ration not received

I ahve ration card no.110279 in the name of Anusuya Samal, Vill-Arei, Block-Binjharpur, Dist- Jajpur(Orissa).
This month the ration against my card was not given by the dealer.What is the reason that was not given by your dept.
Pl.enquiry.

ph.9583609230/9639001655
Chennai600054

Jan 24, 2016

Ration Card of deceased Person is used for getting all Government facilites

A person passed away in August,2014.
He is was the last person to be alive in that particular ration card.
A family misuses that card without cancelling.And they get all Tamil Nadu government Wellness like MIxer,Grinder,Fan scheme, Flood relief fund, ration porducts, kerosene every month illegally.
No one is taking action against this.
One pitty thing is they are residing in my premises as tenants and We are very much worried that we would be in RISK.

Please help me.I don't know where to complain about this.
Necessary action must be taken for this to warn these kind of people.

Deceased person: Late.Manickam s/o Late.Kuppuswamy
Persons who misuses the card: Parasuraman, Varalakshmi and their son Raju@Prakash.

I am not aware of the ration card number.I can provide the complete address if necessary.
Request you to save us from uncessary illegal issues caused by this family.
pavikiran

Jan 22, 2016

i lost the RC reference number

hi sir/madam
i lost my acknowlegde number which was sent during the filling up the ration card number
please recover number send the number
ph no:- 9916260169
application number 206197072
balajisd

Jan 8, 2016

elavasa vetti salay -reg.

dear sir / madam,
my card no.13/5/0078410/ shop demand veethi no.33 / my register no.1007 / 08.12.13.

i am not given in four years of elavasa vetti salay. if i am eligible to its or not. please do the needful for favourable reply.

thanking you
s.d.balaji
bijubijuna

Dec 22, 2015

Non receipt & Corrupt pratice in Allotmemnt of Adhar Card

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I would like to highlight the corrupt practices followed in allotment of Ration Card in our Panchayat. People in power and charge of distribution are biased and miscuing it for allotment to their relatives and near ones instead of needy people. People from poor back-ground are suffering as they are unaware to whom they should approach incase of non-receipt of the same.

I do hereby request you to carry out an investigation to find out many irregular, biased and unlawful allotment. It will help to restore faith of people in System.

Details is hereby given for your reference.

GP Office:- Sasan Damodar Pur
shahidsilent4u

Dec 14, 2015

ration nahi milta

Hello
Main Gram pinjri ka nagrik hu. Or gaon ka nagrik hone ke nate mera ye farz banta he ki me apko kuch bate btaun. Bat kuch is tarah he ki humare gaon ke kotedar subhash chandra gaon walo ko rashan ke naam pe kuch nhi dete he. A.P.L card walo ko sirf kerosine oil dete he vo bhi sirf 2ltr agar dusre din jao to vo bhi nhi dete. 2ltr me 100ml kam dete he. Or vo bhi 19rs ka 1ltr. Jubki uska daam 13.50 he. A.P.L walo ko bhi rashan milna chahiye par vo nhi dete. B.p.l or antodey walo ko sirf 2ltr kerosine dete he. Or unhe rashan bhi milta he par bhut kam. par paisa pura lete he. Or dono se barabar paise lete he. Kotedar ke gaon me 12, 13 chamche he. Agar kuch bolo to vo subka muh band kara dete he. Kai baar ladai jhagda bhi hua par gaon ke pardhan ne kotedar ka hi support kiya. Jo kotedar ke chamche he unhe sub milta he. 10ltr kerosine bhi lete he. Jub jarurat ho vo tab ja ke kerosine la sakte he. Vo sichai ke leye engine me kerosine dalte he. Kerosine sirf kotedar ke chamcho or pardhan ko milta he. Or vo kerosine ko dukan me rakhke bachte bhi he vo bhi 45rs ltr Or vo log pure gaon ko dara dhamka ke rakhte he. Koi unke khilaf kuch nhi kehta sub bolte he jesa chal rha chalta rhe. Ration card ko bhi bane hue 10 saal ho chuka he. Tubse ab tk kisi ka koi card nhi bna he. Sare card purane or fat chuke he. Or bhut logo ke to kho chuke he. Is gaon ke jayada tar log city me rehte he. Is liye kotedar ke khilaf bolne wala koi nhi he. Vo apni man mani pichle 10 saal se kar rha he. Par uski dadagiri ke samne koi kuch nhi kar pata. Apse request karta hu ki app iss kote ke mamle me plz kuch kare or kisi acche or honest officer ko ye duty de ki vo apna kaam kar sake. Har ek admi se ja ke puche sake ki usse kya milta he or kya nhi. Or is gaon ki pareshani ko apna samajhe. App meri akhri umeed he. Thank you.

Gram- pinjari
Post- kumbhi aima
Block- sangipur
Pratapgarh, up

Dec 2, 2015

ration staff is not giving a responsblity

ration shop no CP006 , this is a village , the ration staff is not open proper time, and then she is not giving a responsible for aneybady , some time she is closed after 4:30 , 2 days before i see directly , one old lady asking somthing she is showting and she is through the ration card , plez consider the problem.
sathyamuthusamy

Dec 2, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

I am applied for ration card in sankari in on 28.10.2013 application number 2002 in the receipt
address:
s.muthusamy
moorthikadu
mavelipalayam
sankari(tk)
salem(dt)

kindly let me know the status and arrange to issue the ration card immediately

with regards
sathya m
Sureshkannansolai

Nov 18, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

We don't receive a ration card for almost a 3 years in the taluk office there don't take a action for that
k.pravallika

Nov 14, 2015

MY NAME IS E. LAKSHMI
MY RASHN SHOP NO.130 CARD NUM YAPO38413000378 THE RASHIN SHOP DEALER IS NOT GIVING RASHN PROPERLY WHEN I AM ASKING HE IS SAYING ME I WILL BROKE U LEGS HE IS REPLYING ME BAD WORDS I AM BED PATIENT I AM NOT ABLE TO WALK I AM IN WHEEL CHAIR THE RASHN SHOP PERSON TELLING I WILL BREAK TWO LEGS WHEN YOU CAME TO MY RASHN SHOP MY AGE IS 80 PLZ
SIR KINDLY

md sherif.A

Nov 4, 2015

New Ration Card

Dear sir‚
My name sherif . My first porathar first time applied but they did not give to me .after that many times.i applied for ration card but no
Card . Is asking Rs 3000 give me after i your ration card applied. i have meny problems sir .so please sir i request you.so i kendly request you take action on my complaint
kpsinghiet

Oct 28, 2015

ration card not issued

i am NIRMALA SINGH COMPLAIN NO. 150009682 and date 19/05/2015 3:33:22pm
i fill the new rasan card but not issued.
sir i requst pls issued my rasan card solve the problam.
with regard
vengatesh08.vh

Oct 19, 2015

shop keeper's laziness

Respected sir/ madam

Our fair price shop number is 375. As I mentioned above I wish to register a complaint about shop keeper. As we moved to the fair price shop and in need of rice and other things.she didn't give anything. She also replied that there it has maintenance work and refused to give nothing.she also replied with the work will continue tomorrow. So she ask us to come Friday (after the festivals are over)23.10.2015. I kindly request you to please take necessary action at the earliest
Kalidass E

Oct 9, 2015

Not Yet Received Ration Card

I am Kalidass.E live in maraimalai nagar,kanchipuram district Chennai, i am apply new ration card in chengalpet on " 20/02/2015 Receipt Number 325 ,above eight month passed But not received Ration Card . Please solve my problem

mK_123

Oct 2, 2015

all item every month

This is with reference to the above subject, we always buy ration item for all item except kerosin, but for the past 6month, we use to get urad Daal, torr Daal, on every alternative month only, including atta (Kothumai).

I even try to collect 1week, even i got alternative product, Some time he will say come and collect the material as soon as it reaches to the ration shop on eveymonth 1st week, otherwise you will get only one item after 10th, i even tried that too, but still i get only one item. the same problem where we faced 1year before after 3 to 6month time gave all items. once again in our ration shop it started once again.

please look into this and update immediately.

Note: i have checked all the places in chennai, where they give all the item only in our places were they give like this, kindly do the needfull and reply to my email.

Mohan Kumar

rcm_rayala@yahoo.co.in
achchhela yadav

Sep 21, 2015

last 7 month ration not received

Dear All.

Mai sarita achchhela yadav resident of kurla west mumbai 400070.
sir pichale 7 majhine se dukandar ne mujhe ration nahi diya hai aur puchane par kahata hai ki ration card radd (cancel)
ho gaya hai .

mai ration card office me bhi gaya aur waha par officer ne bhi signature aur stamp karke diya aur bola ration wale ko dse dena
uske baad bhi dukandaar ration nahi de raha hai...

khule aam black kar raha hai .
sir is vishay par dhyan dijiye .
Imran kapoor

Sep 15, 2015

Month After Month reducing rackoil(gashlate)

Dear office,
I my self gaffer from mumbai dockyard road
I have complain of my gashlate walaikum he is reducing gashlate month After Month before i was receving 7 liters now he directly reducing 3liter this is note suffecient to my family.
Ajay Ashok Yadav

Sep 5, 2015

Irregularities in distribution of rashn

Sir shop holder of my village does not distribut rashsn regullrly and the price of rashans or higher than other nearby gov distributer.
Sesham Jaya Prakash

Aug 26, 2015

New Ration Card

Dear Sir.
My name is Sesham Jaya Prakash.i have one wife and four children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but no card.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.
E-mail I D:prakash.sesham@gmail.com
Mobile :9849588064

sbi po recruitment 2016 - unable to make payment
    I have successfully registered for sbi po and my reg. no...
    S.D.O & JE. Chhata mathura up - Electricity not come since more then 12 hour
    Dear sir One colony at highway apposite Rajeev Acedemy...
    micromax - Without permission they order 10 lac rs stock
    Dear sir Last month I'm start business...
    sbi po recruitment - payment issue
    for me also its showing this status " dear user due...
    Canara bank ditlel give me - Camar bank card nob date cvv ditteles
    John mera card dittels jobs cad chlori hogaya
    vidhya niketan sachool - noise pollution
    i am a resident from devi lal colony nears ec 9 ...
    JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL - English
    Dear sir / Madam Subjectly mai sabhi me pass hun All...
    ICICI Bank - money deducted for not maintaning min balance
    balance deduct due to not maintain ICICI BANK,...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - getting less mark in biology
    Dear sir/madam I got only four marks in bio.. bt i wrote...