RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

Eagambaram M

Dec 2, 2016

Non receipt ration card

Ration card Dear Sir, My wife N Meena had applied for Ration Card on Feb 2015, my application No. is 143 dated 26 Feb 2016 and 're applied no 117800 dt Jul 2016. till date I have not received any ration card or response. I have given application for same, but no response form ration card office. I would like to request you that please look in the matter very urgency. M Eagambaram 120A Mathur pochampalli tehsil , krishnagiri district Tamil nadu pin 635203 contact no 09465979571
vasanthp

Nov 18, 2016

NRF

2 years my ration card ativity but address change to nrf compaint so i was apply to new ration card answering the thiruvallur office what purpus
ravi306

Nov 13, 2016

IN ACTIVED RC NUMBER

IN ACTIVATE RC NUMBEAR
umakanta senapati

Oct 23, 2016

illegal using ration card

Those people who are not illegible to get ration card illegally using ration cards detail wise:
Gram panchayat- Mula alassa.
Block- Satyabadi.
Dist- Puri.

SERIAL NUMBER FORM NUMBER

112 0167 - 4 ROOM (CELLING)
113 0169- 4 ROOM
126 0185- 4 ROOM
128 0192- 4 ROOM
132 0197- 4 ROOM
133 0198- 4 ROOM
135 0201- COIR FACTORY
127 0187- COIR FACTORY
137 0204- 4 ROOM
138 0205- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (FATHER IN LAW)
149 0222- 3 ROOM
160 0238- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (NEPHEW)
161 0240- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (NEPHEW)
003 0004- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (BROTHER & SISTER IN LAW)
005 0008- GOVERNMENT SERVANT (BROTHER & SISTER IN LAW)
129 0193- 3 ROOM
Nagesh Bhandarkar

Sep 20, 2016

Delay in verification

I visited Ration office near valluvar Korean water tank and submitted all papers for adding my D I L's name. They gave me back my original Ration card and an acknowledgement slip and said house visit verification will be done. But though it is over 2 months, so far, no body visited for verification. My back no is 8273 and I request that the process may be completed soon

H Nagesh Bhandarkar
kol

Jul 17, 2016

missing my ration card

I Rakesh Pratap Pandey s/o shree sarbanand Pandey have lost ration cards in between Nimtalla chat street to b.k. Paul avenue Kolkata,
Details of the ration cards are bellow.
Name. Card no. Folio no. APS no
1- s.Pandey ee940433. 3661. 244
2- g. Pandey 940434. 3662. 244
3- r.p .Pandey. 940435. 3663. 244
4- r. Pandey. 3664. 244
I would like to request you to please above mention ration cards and eneble me to draw the ration shop and Kirosin oil.
This is for your information recard and neccesery action.
Thanking you yours faithfully
R.p . pandey
user4321678

Jul 8, 2016

Against the Ration Card

Hi All,
Could you please suggest what is the online procedure to complain against the ration card holder which is not eligible for ration card but he has carried the ration card by bribe the money to the local Sarapancha,Nominee,Pachanyat Seceretary and the investigation officer.

Yous faithfully
A Stupid common man.
Nitin damu kamble

Jun 5, 2016

घाटकोपर येथिल दलालांमुळे नागरिकांना त्रास होत आहे

घाटकोपर पंतनगर रेशनिंग आँफिस मध्ये दलालांची संख्या मोठ्या प्रमाणात वाढल्यामुळे रेशनिंग आधिकारी दलालांकडुन पैसे घेऊन फक्त त्यांची कामे करतात नागरिकांना तासोंतास रांगेत ऊभे ठेवतात नागरिकांकडुन मोठ्या प्रमाणात पैश्याची मागणी करतात दलालांची नावे १) ब्रीजेस रामविस शुक्ला (लालजि) १)पवन ३)महेश व असेच अणेक आहेत आपणास विनंती आहे कि रेशन कार्ड धारकांना न्याय द्यावा
Gaganjeet Singh

May 29, 2016

Ration Card reference no. hasn't been messaged

I've been trying many times but, I am not getting reference no. on my phone. The no. is 88260888513.
1. Ration Card No.
2. Name of the Head of Family(HOF)
Surinder Kaur
susanta panda

May 6, 2016

not getting ration card

DEAR SIR,

I APPLIED FOR A RATION CARD IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE - MIRA PANDA , DIST- SAMBALPUR ,ODISHA, BLOCK/ ULB -

SAMBALPUR MPL, GP/WARD - NO-22 APPLICATION NO- 28140110892. ALL THE ELIGIBILITY TO GET A RATION CARD IS

WITH ME SIR. IN THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION IT IS SHOWING " SUSPECT 2A,SECC,CONCRETE HOUSE WITH ROOF

THREE ROOMS OR MORE" . AFTER GIVING APPLICATION REGARDING THIS A MADAM NAMED SOME RATH FROM

SUPPLY OFFICE CAME WITH A FEW PERSONS FOR SURVEY. ACTUALLY I AM LIVING IN A SINGLE ROOM WITH MUD

PLASTERING AND KHAPAR,NO ANY ROOF IS THERE SHE SAW IN HER OWN EYE TO IT SIR. WE ARE THREE MEMBERS IN

OUR FAMILY -HUSBAND WIFE WITH A CHILD OF SIX YEARS SIR. ECONOMICALLY I AM VERY WEAK SIR. A PHONE NO

(9437807489) WAS GIVEN TO TALK WITH THE MADAM .

BUT NOW A DAYS SHE IS NOT RESPONDING THE CALL AT ALL.SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN OFFICE ALSO AND THEIR STAFF

ARE SAYING THEY CAN'T SAY WHERE IS MADAM. ONE OF THE STAFFS SAID IF THE SAME STATUS IS SHOWING

YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REJECTED . IN THIS SITUATION WHAT CAN BE DONE SIR.ALL OF THE PERSONS WHO

HAS GOT RATION CARD ARE MORE SOUND THEN ME ECONOMICALLY.PLEASE HELP SIR I SHALL BE OBLIGUED TO YOU

FOR EVER AND BHAGBAN WILL BLESS YOU SIR,YOUR'S FAITHFULLY- SUSHANTA

PANDA,MODIPARA,SAMBALPUR,ODISHA.MOB ; 9090018616
HaraPrasad

Apr 29, 2016

Ration Card not received

My brother has applied for ration card and his form number is :17020611027. He has a thatched house have two small rooms which is made of mud.

Moreover he does not have a job and got severe accident two months ago and bed ridden. However the status of the ration card shows that he is Ineligible for ration card due to possessing a Concrete House with 3 Rooms.

The Concrete House with 3 Rooms belongs to me and I live in Chennai. I know that I am ineligible and thus never applied for a ration card.

At least it is a courtesy of the Inquiry Team to ask right questions and take right information before taking such decision. I am not sure the process of feedback and inquiry but I see a clear inefficiency in this process of allotting ration card.

I appeal here to take this seriously as many other eligible people are not getting the ration card but the ineligible get the card !!! I have noticed the same in my area itself, however not bothered about the ration card allotment process to genuine ineligible people.

Also I appeal here to inquire the above case and guide me to help my brother to get a ration card. Else please provide the escalation contact to speak or work with them to get it done.

I am waiting and sure that I will get a response quickly.

My Name: Hara Prasad Das
Cell # 9840867985
e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com

My Brother's details who has not received the ration card is provided below:

Form # for ration card: 17020611027

e-mail: harainindia@gmail.com
meera jain

Apr 23, 2016

caroseen not received

I have not receive many time of caroseen. He speak the false words. Make a noise. He speaks loudly customer.

My name -- meera
Address -- C-215 , Trans Yamuna Agra. U P India
Rashan card number -- 114640006341
Rashan shopkeeper name and number -- Suneeta Trans Yamuna 100100200332
Ramachandra Swain

Apr 5, 2016

ration not received

I ahve ration card no.12030110243 in the name of LALANA SWAIN, Vill-Ambiki, Block-Erasama, Dist- Jaagatsinghpur(Orissa).I was complaint to my block office from Erasama,they also verified and told I get my new rasan card in month of march-2016,But till I have not get my new rasan card,What is the reason that was not given by your dept.
Pl.enquiry.

Orissa
ph.9776347271,7064191621
saratakumar18@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016

I don't receive ration card

Dear Sir.
My name is Dandapani Nahak.i have one wife and one children.First time I applied.but they did not give to me.after that meny times i Applied for ration card.but not give me.So Please sir I request you sir .Please ration card to me.I have Meny problems about Ration Card.

State -odisha
Mobile no-8456049753
pradeepta kumar samal

Mar 3, 2016

ration not received

I ahve ration card no.110279 in the name of Anusuya Samal, Vill-Arei, Block-Binjharpur, Dist- Jajpur(Orissa).
This month the ration against my card was not given by the dealer.What is the reason that was not given by your dept.
Pl.enquiry.

ph.9583609230/9639001655
Chennai600054

Jan 24, 2016

Ration Card of deceased Person is used for getting all Government facilites

A person passed away in August,2014.
He is was the last person to be alive in that particular ration card.
A family misuses that card without cancelling.And they get all Tamil Nadu government Wellness like MIxer,Grinder,Fan scheme, Flood relief fund, ration porducts, kerosene every month illegally.
No one is taking action against this.
One pitty thing is they are residing in my premises as tenants and We are very much worried that we would be in RISK.

Please help me.I don't know where to complain about this.
Necessary action must be taken for this to warn these kind of people.

Deceased person: Late.Manickam s/o Late.Kuppuswamy
Persons who misuses the card: Parasuraman, Varalakshmi and their son Raju@Prakash.

I am not aware of the ration card number.I can provide the complete address if necessary.
Request you to save us from uncessary illegal issues caused by this family.
pavikiran

Jan 22, 2016

i lost the RC reference number

hi sir/madam
i lost my acknowlegde number which was sent during the filling up the ration card number
please recover number send the number
ph no:- 9916260169
application number 206197072
balajisd

Jan 8, 2016

elavasa vetti salay -reg.

dear sir / madam,
my card no.13/5/0078410/ shop demand veethi no.33 / my register no.1007 / 08.12.13.

i am not given in four years of elavasa vetti salay. if i am eligible to its or not. please do the needful for favourable reply.

thanking you
s.d.balaji
bijubijuna

Dec 22, 2015

Non receipt & Corrupt pratice in Allotmemnt of Adhar Card

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I would like to highlight the corrupt practices followed in allotment of Ration Card in our Panchayat. People in power and charge of distribution are biased and miscuing it for allotment to their relatives and near ones instead of needy people. People from poor back-ground are suffering as they are unaware to whom they should approach incase of non-receipt of the same.

I do hereby request you to carry out an investigation to find out many irregular, biased and unlawful allotment. It will help to restore faith of people in System.

Details is hereby given for your reference.

GP Office:- Sasan Damodar Pur
shahidsilent4u

Dec 14, 2015

ration nahi milta

Hello
Main Gram pinjri ka nagrik hu. Or gaon ka nagrik hone ke nate mera ye farz banta he ki me apko kuch bate btaun. Bat kuch is tarah he ki humare gaon ke kotedar subhash chandra gaon walo ko rashan ke naam pe kuch nhi dete he. A.P.L card walo ko sirf kerosine oil dete he vo bhi sirf 2ltr agar dusre din jao to vo bhi nhi dete. 2ltr me 100ml kam dete he. Or vo bhi 19rs ka 1ltr. Jubki uska daam 13.50 he. A.P.L walo ko bhi rashan milna chahiye par vo nhi dete. B.p.l or antodey walo ko sirf 2ltr kerosine dete he. Or unhe rashan bhi milta he par bhut kam. par paisa pura lete he. Or dono se barabar paise lete he. Kotedar ke gaon me 12, 13 chamche he. Agar kuch bolo to vo subka muh band kara dete he. Kai baar ladai jhagda bhi hua par gaon ke pardhan ne kotedar ka hi support kiya. Jo kotedar ke chamche he unhe sub milta he. 10ltr kerosine bhi lete he. Jub jarurat ho vo tab ja ke kerosine la sakte he. Vo sichai ke leye engine me kerosine dalte he. Kerosine sirf kotedar ke chamcho or pardhan ko milta he. Or vo kerosine ko dukan me rakhke bachte bhi he vo bhi 45rs ltr Or vo log pure gaon ko dara dhamka ke rakhte he. Koi unke khilaf kuch nhi kehta sub bolte he jesa chal rha chalta rhe. Ration card ko bhi bane hue 10 saal ho chuka he. Tubse ab tk kisi ka koi card nhi bna he. Sare card purane or fat chuke he. Or bhut logo ke to kho chuke he. Is gaon ke jayada tar log city me rehte he. Is liye kotedar ke khilaf bolne wala koi nhi he. Vo apni man mani pichle 10 saal se kar rha he. Par uski dadagiri ke samne koi kuch nhi kar pata. Apse request karta hu ki app iss kote ke mamle me plz kuch kare or kisi acche or honest officer ko ye duty de ki vo apna kaam kar sake. Har ek admi se ja ke puche sake ki usse kya milta he or kya nhi. Or is gaon ki pareshani ko apna samajhe. App meri akhri umeed he. Thank you.

Gram- pinjari
Post- kumbhi aima
Block- sangipur
Pratapgarh, up

Dec 2, 2015

ration staff is not giving a responsblity

ration shop no CP006 , this is a village , the ration staff is not open proper time, and then she is not giving a responsible for aneybady , some time she is closed after 4:30 , 2 days before i see directly , one old lady asking somthing she is showting and she is through the ration card , plez consider the problem.
sathyamuthusamy

Dec 2, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

I am applied for ration card in sankari in on 28.10.2013 application number 2002 in the receipt
address:
s.muthusamy
moorthikadu
mavelipalayam
sankari(tk)
salem(dt)

kindly let me know the status and arrange to issue the ration card immediately

with regards
sathya m
Sureshkannansolai

Nov 18, 2015

Not receive a ration card for almost three year

We don't receive a ration card for almost a 3 years in the taluk office there don't take a action for that
k.pravallika

Nov 14, 2015

Irregularities in distribution of rashn

MY NAME IS E. LAKSHMI
MY RASHN SHOP NO.130 CARD NUM YAPO38413000378 THE RASHIN SHOP DEALER IS NOT GIVING RASHN PROPERLY WHEN I AM ASKING HE IS SAYING ME I WILL BROKE U LEGS HE IS REPLYING ME BAD WORDS I AM BED PATIENT I AM NOT ABLE TO WALK I AM IN WHEEL CHAIR THE RASHN SHOP PERSON TELLING I WILL BREAK TWO LEGS WHEN YOU CAME TO MY RASHN SHOP MY AGE IS 80 PLZ
SIR KINDLY

TAKE CARE AGAINST RASHN SHOP PERSON AND MAKE JUSTICE
THANKING YOU SIR
NUM :-9848860510,8019440105,9603448145

Mahesh Mishra PG - illegally running PG/Unauthorized PG
    Unregistered PG, 9/29,Ground Floor,Nehru...
    Chennai Corporation - Water logging problem
    Hello, I am a resident from Sri jayendra saraswathi...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz has lost his track completely
    Ishqbaaz serial is jst beating round the bush nothing...
    NHAI - regrading not working of blinkers provided on highway n...
    Regading compliant pf not workingof blinkers provied on...
    limeroad - Kurti
    I orders kurti in buy 1 get 2 free in 599. I paid through...
    india pm office - opening of salary account
    Dear sir, Main is letter ke madhyam se ye kahana chata...
    APPSC - Hadn't received email n mobile code for group 2...
    Hadn't received email and mobile confirmation code...
    image in teleshope - teleshop cheating
    sir I m from sahebganj jharkhand.i got a call by number...
    paytm - Uuuu
    CASTAMBER. CARE. HELP. LINE - 97-35-83-28-85 Any...