RATION CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about RATION CARD

kalpana sen

Jul 22, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF RATION CARD

I AM NOT GIVEN RATION SINCE JANUARY 2015 BY RATION SHOP KEEPER MR HARNAM SINGH, VEER NAGAR, LUCKNOW SHOP NO.100100300512. HE SAYS HE HAS NOT RECEIVED MY NEW RATION CARD.

I ENQUIRED FROM DEPARTMENT AND THEY SAID IN THE LIST OF CARDHOLDERS OF MR HARNAM SINGH, IN SL.NO.118 MY CARD NO.115740044088 HAS BEEN SENT TO HIM ON 31/08/2015.

I LODGED COMPLAINT NO.160014201 AND THEY ARE GIVING ULTAPULTA REPLY.

BEFORE THE MATTER IS REFERRED TO PMO/CONSUMER FORUM AS ALSO DISPLAYED IN NATIONAL TELEVISION I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO IT AND HELP ME IN GETTING MY RATION CARD.---KALPANA SEN

Mar 9, 2016

Non Receipt of digitized Ration Card No 115710020488

Dear Sir/madam

1. With due respect and bumble submission, I state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

2. I, Jagat Singh, Residence of House No 592/3B/20, Gopal Nagar Telibagh, Lucknow (M Cop) Distt Lucknow (UP) addressee citizen, having ration card (old non digitized) , Ration Shopkeeper name Virender Kumar Gupta Shop No 100100300565, Type of card APL at Telibagh region. As per online card management system (List of ration card 2015) a digitized card have been issued by your office/Department on 24/03/2015, (card No 115710020488) but the new digitized card is not received to the individual till date.

3. In view of the above I request your honour that may please rectify the matter, and to avoid the misuse of the same.

4. I shall be very grateful to you for the act of kindness.

4. Thanking you in anticipation.

Lucknow

Mar 9, 2016

Non Receipt Digitized Ration Card No 11571002488

Respected Sir/madam

4. I shall be very grateful to you for the act of kindness.

4. Thanking you in anticipation.

Lucknow
R.Sakthivel

Mar 7, 2016

Issuing New Ration Card

My Name is R. Sakthivel. I am applied for New Ration Card. I am also submitted all the related documents at the date of 18/6/2014. So many times i check for the Taluk office. But I don't get any responsible for the office My TOKEN No: 5440/2014

Please I request you to issue my ration card. My cell No:9943319917 and My email id:pradeepasakthi4@gmail.com

R. Sakthivel
ELUMALAIABI

Feb 3, 2016

NEW RATION CARD

My Name is P.ELUMALAI, I am applied for NEW RATION CARD, I AM also submited to all document with details at the date of 02/05/2012. Token No. is 1056
so many time i check to our Taluk office, but i don't get any responsible from the office. iam very poor family pls support tome sir
please i request you to issue me ration card. my cell no 9500036817. mail Id elumalaiabi007@gmail.com

Rgs

P.ELUMALAI
sumeedh

Aug 22, 2015

New ration card application details

My Name is M.Palanisamy,e-mail id:seenumps@gmail.com I am applied for NEW RATION CARD, I AM also submited to all document with details at the date of 27/1/2014. Token No. is 196/14
so many time i check to our Taluk office, but i don't get any responsible from the office. iam very poor family pls support to me sir

Thanks&Regards,

W/O M.SASIKALA,
DOOR NO.4/85 NEW STREET,
KATHIYAVADI,
VELLORE, WALAJA TALUK,
VELLORE DIST, T.N, PIN.632509.
CONTACT NO.9952273388
E MAIL ID; magi15488@gmail.com.
My Name is c.mahendiran, I am applied for NEW RATION CARD, I AM also submited to all document with details at the date of 25/7/2014. Token No. is 433/14

c.mahendiran

W/O ASGER,
DOOR NO.9/216/A HAJEE GULAM SAHIB STREET,
CHANNAMPET,
VANIYAMBADI, VANIYAMBADI TALUK,
VELLORE DIST, T.N, PIN.635751.
CONTACT NO.919362138104.
My Name is Asma Jabeen, I am applied for NEW RATION CARD, I AM also submited to all document with details at the date of 8/3/2012. Token No. is 115.
i am related to poor faimly My husband his also divoerce to me. I have two children. How can manage to the my faimly.
my father name is MUHIDDIN. RATION CARD NO IS 05/G/0858645. My name is ASMA JABEEN removed From the ration card the year of 2012. till don't have any soprt to me.I don't have any help from the governement like monthly vidoes helping found.

ASMA JABEEN
Annadasan

Aug 26, 2013

old ration card surrender (1998-2003)

We Are Relocated From Karimbedu Vil ,Pallipat Taluk,Tiruvallore dist To Hosur Due To Some Personal Problems. After Relocate my Father Was Expired At Hosur. So That I Cant Able To Change My Ration Card From Karimbedu (Vil) To Hosur. How To I can Surrender My Old Ration Card & Get The New Ration Card. Kindly Help Me.
maniraman

Mar 27, 2013

not issuing ration card

old rationn card number:24/g/0512466
manu pera patta naal:16/11/2011
manu number:8262/11
parundurai naal:12/12/2011

sir ,i have already removed my name and wife name from the old ration card and applied for a new ration card for my family.
i have applied for a new ration card on 16 /11/2011 In Madurai Collector office (Madurai east Zone). Till date nothing has come up..
even though i requested many times they are giving a same reply that "the hologram sticker is not available and as soon as we get it we will issue".

therefore i kindly request to do favor for us to get the ratio card as soon as possible

yours faithfully,

p.a.maniram

Jun 6, 2012

not issueing my ration card

I have applied for a new ration card on 6th July 11 vide receipt no.3055/11, In Madurai Collector office (Madurai West Zone). Till date nothing has come up.

Jan 29, 2011

not issueing my ration card

I understand your problem. It is the same everywhere in India. We need ration card just to get gas connection; ration card has no other use. Still govt officials refuse to issue ration card; they ask to surrender old ration card. There are many like me who do not possess old ration card, because we never had a ration card. The only ration card we had was in the name of my grandfather who had 8 children, but when these children married and formed 8 separate families, only one of my uncle surrendered my grandfather's card and got his card. Other seven dont have ration card. Just pay some bribe, job will be done.

Dec 15, 2010

not issueing my ration card

This is VIJAY.N, from Vaniyambadi, Vellore dist, Tamil Nadu, i here by to place a complaint of my ration card.
I was staying in Bangalore and 2 yrs back me and my parents shifted to our home town and i surrender my ration card in Bangalore and they gave a acknowledgment and i submitted it to our village officer to provide the ration card in Tamil nadu and till now they r not properly answering and it had been a year.
so plz take into notice and make my ration card to me.

thank u.