RBI Customer care, Delhi

Y.D.SRINIVAS

Dec 11, 2016

foreign fund from LG COMPANY ENGLAND

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS Y.D.SRINIVAS,MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 09346805781,ALREADY I GOT MESSAGE FROM LG COMPANY UK. BUT THE GIFT MONEY NOT RELEASED FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS WHY THEY NOT DEPOSITED.
HYDERABAD.
ZALAK1

Dec 10, 2016

regarding 500 and 100 notes exchange

GOOD MORNING SIR/ MADAM

This is third time my complaint

my son Zalak R Reshamwala had gone for study in Europe (Lithunia) he had with him 15000/- rs in currency on INR in 500 and 1000 notes

AS norms of RBI rules student who is going for abroad can carry 25000/- INR with him

so now what is the solution of exchange this notes of 500 1000 in to our current currency

He had made all inquiry to INDIAN EMBASSY, Vilinius airport, money exchange and where ever the sources but did not get positive response

So i request Our govt had to do the way for such our Indian Styedent for the way out
pls reply

Rajesh p Reshamwala (GUJARAT )SURAT 395009

icicibankcare

Dec 9, 2016

ICICI bank cares

Dear Jatin8,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns. Please mention UID (188512_aawj) in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
dilavar

Insufficient cash

APMC Vasana SBI branch Ahmedabad not getting sufficient cash. The staff and manager saying they got only 2lac per day from RBI. As per your knowledge 2lac is enough for APMC branch. In this branch th staff starting cash withdrawal transactions after lunch, they are saying don't have cash. After long time standing in the lines the bankers saying the cash is over. Is this right ???? , why you people not sending sufficient funds to the branch. Why you people torching us. Senior citizens also going back after long standing. We are coming to withdraw our cash but you people treating us like beggars. Please resolve this issue at APMC Vasana branch (SBI) Ahmedabad. Please allot the more cash to this branch.

For more information pls call 9898094711, Abbashusain
Jatin8

Dec 8, 2016

What is the cash limit for ICICI Bank?

Hi Sir,

Is there any defined limit for cash given to ICICI bank? I am visiting ICICI Bank in ITL tower at Netaji Subhash Place (Pitampura) on daily basis around 10.30am. All I get to know is they have distributed 40 tokens to people already standing in queues since morning. Are you guys really tracking that the cash given to these private banks is reaching out to people?? I am sure you must be giving more cash but they are hoarding that for their own people and some influential personalities. What is the cash limit and how do you track that all cash was distributed to people??? Every citizen wants to know this.

Pls reply...
anil621973

NO CASH IN THE JANATA CO OPERATIVE BANK NARAINA

EVERY DAY MANAGE IS TELLING NO CASH IN BANK . WEEKS 1 TIME COMING CASH AND WITHDRAW ONLY 2000 . SOME PROBLEM IS THIS BANK PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Chander Dawar

Dec 6, 2016

Suggestion for payment of cash to savings account holders during Demonetization

Respected sir, 06/12/16
I'm a senior citizen.
Sir to withdraw cash from the bank people line up at 7AM and all people are not in a position to stand in the queue so early, and wait for their turn upto 10-10:30, opening time of the bank.
Sometimes even after standing in the queue for such a long time they are told that tokens have ended now come tommorow.

Here is suggestion to solve this problem :
Bank branches know how much cash is coming each day and how it is to be distributed. So they issue token accordingly. People who can afford waiting in queue daily line up and get the token for 4000 or 5000 whichever amount the bank has specified for the day.
Instead of this haphazard arrangements the bank should give token to each customer who is approaching for cash providing a specific date when the customer will be given his cash, this will avoid queues.

I'll explain with an example :
Today i go to the bank for withdrawal at 1 pm. The bank has already issued tokens for 3 days now issue me a token for the fourth day. Bank should note down my cheque number and my mobile number then call me on the specific day with a specific time slot to take my payment from the bank.

This shall avoid inconvenience to the customer. The customers will feel regarded and not feel himself as a beggar before the bank. The bank employees will remain in their limits too.

Thank you for reading my advice. I hope you will apply this to help your esteemed bank customers and citizens of India will feel proud of their banking system.
Chander Dawar
Surat.
harpreet singh bhullar

Dec 4, 2016

complaint against sbi mattewal amritsar

sir, we goes daily withdrwal money from sbi bank mattewal from the last five days there is no cash in bank&, atm, we can not attend marriage due to no cash in bank moreover due to rural area new currency not yet delievered in this banks bank putting daily no cash on notice board. any many banks giving money to rich people and those which they are taking huge commision poor people do not get money please look at this matter .
Debasish Saha Roy

Dec 4, 2016

Service tax

I have an zero balance account on Canara Bank ... which account condition is I m Abel 5times transection in one month.but 500 and 1000 note banded days I deposited my all notes ..n my hand is empty...
And I wish to withdraw my money then my bank says we r prefer only 1000 thoused per day...I need 8thousend then I have to use 8 transection...
When I updated my passbook I say they deduct service tax ..as I break the rules of 5transection ....
Then where is my fault ? Bank is unable to process there work n they deduct service tax on Cruces days .it's not fear...
I also contacted with customer care they said complaint on RBI....
Bank name - Canara Bank.islampur branch.733202.
My contact number 9563806605
Dinesh kedia

Dec 3, 2016

Insufficient payments to the customers

Here in our U.B.I. , (Barrah branch, Purulia, West Bengal, pin-723127.) maximum days from few days denied to pay max. amount of rs.24,000 in a week due to insufficient balance in their Bank.
I think here in this Bank there may be illegal transactions .
If possible please inquire for this .
The max. public are harrashed in this Bank.
The manger replied that they get only 3 lakhs, 2 lakhs per day from their office to pay to customers.
Our Govt. always assured that you send sufficient amount to the bank for pay...
Arun kuna

Nov 28, 2016

Receiving a mail

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION 2016the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT,
which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.
According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) RBI Deputy Governor Urjit Patel.and Principal ChiefSecretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) RBI Deputy Governor Urjit Patelmandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR)will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) RBI Deputy Governor Urjit Patel.
To credit your account immediately you will have to send scan copy of your passport size photograph (1 ) for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach
your account in complete Value. We decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail transferonlinedpt1@foxmail.com
Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verificationand prompt collection. FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.

1. Full Names
16. Bank Branch:
17. Ifs code:
18.Passport Size Photograph:
Reply to is: transferonlinedpt1@foxmail.com

NOTE: (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is the person of: (DR BOB WILLIAM). He will supervise the transfer and he will call you on phone as soon as he gets to reserve bank of India (R.B.I) on the date of transfer.
The entire staffs of the reserve bank of India wishes you a big congrats as your email address have brought to you this expected luck!
We do respond to those who sent their details to only this email: transferonlinedpt1@foxmail.com
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
View the image of one the claiming beneficiary with his transfer certificate along with his family
sk suraj ali

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
Please tell me is it true/False? I am looking for your earlier reply. Please send it to the link suraj007.ali@gmail.com.

I also hereby informed that I have already provided my details on good faith. what should be done? my email ID: suraj007.ali@gmail.com
Dignesh Bayad

Nov 24, 2016

Do note Debit dipozit to onthre branch four bank of india piplod surat

My Account is bank of india Rapar -Kutch Branch (Branch code 003828) I am live in surat gujarat and my home town city rapar kutch my problems is debit to my account many. Bat do not accept debit to dipozit seam bank different branch four bank of india piplod surat branch. (Branch code 002754, pin no 395007)
Sir please reply me and sol to my problems.
Eid- Digneshbayad12@gmail.com

(RBI) Governor, Dr
Dr Urjit Patel Reserve Bank of India
6, Sansad Marg, Janpath New Delhi
OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
FINANCIAL REGULATIONS AND INCLUSION WORKING TOGETHER AT CROSS PURPOSES: OUR REF: CGN/OHG/OXD1/2016.
We the Reserve Bank of India bring to your notice that you were listed as beneficiary in a scheduled payment of outstanding debts incurred by Lottery Promotion Council-UK. Pending since 2007 to 2016, these funds were sanctioned to be distributed. In this regard, your email ID was awarded and award categorized as: Contract type Unpaid/Undelivered Lottery funds.
On the 4th day of August 2016, the Reserve Bank of India Governor Dr Urjit Patel and the Secretary-General of the United Nations (Mr. Ban Ki-moon) in accord with the UK Lottery Promotion Council , met the Senate Tax Committee on finance regarding unclaimed/ long pending funds. At the end of the meeting, (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to UK Lottery Promotion Council, for subsequent payment directly to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds to government treasury, for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.
Winner no: 00027/WB-Winning Ticket no: 76203/PAWB/176.
So we are writing to inform you that the total sum of [500,000.00 GPB] shall be release and credit to your personal bank account without further delay therefore you are requested to send your details urgently for the transaction.
1.Full Names
12. Account No :
13. Account Holder’s Name :
14. Bank Branch:

Send above details to this email: rbifundtransferdept@bk.ru

Dr. Peter the assign British Agent to monitor your transaction Foreign Exchange Department.
Mahendra slj

Nov 23, 2016

Jwalpuri sbi branch code 6281

Sbi bank yaha pe bank wale apne bande ko and commission base pe kam kar rahe hai aur aam janta pareshan hai daily line me lagte hai rat ko 1am se lage rahte hai phir bhi number nahi aata hai sir
hemapatel

Nov 23, 2016

Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.

rbi lottary mail
DEAR VALUABLE Miss. hemavathi k p,
Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section). We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from one Diplomat Mrs. Norman Mary from United Kingdom regarding your winning prize £500,000.00. From R B I. All formalities set for the transfer is under progress. First of all before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from British Pounds into Indian Rupees which will amount to 5crore 16lakh INR. To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit Conversion and transfer fees of Rs. 4,999. INR. This is in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India.
Please reverse to us immediately with the fees so we can proceed with the conversion before we can make the transfer into your provided Account Details.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
Thank you for Banking with us, the best of our internet banking services shall be rendered to you.

*We look forward to serving you better.
Best regards,
Mrs. ANILA KUMARI
Reserve Bank Of India
Copyright 2005-2016. All Rights Reserved. RBI E5 Government And Private Banking Sector.
Regional Office.

hema here i got this type of mail from rbi please confirm its real or fake
sabaresan

blokmony transfer

dear sir
kodamandapatti (village&post) pochampalli (taluk) krishnagiri (district) TAMIL NADU kodamandapatti indian bank manager he is many block many change with our friends circule plz contact branch manager INDIAN BANK KODAMANDAPATTI
vipin kumar jaiswal

Official Payment notification

भारतीय रिजर्व बैं
(RBI) Governor, Dr
Dr Urjit Patel Reserve Bank of India
6, Sansad Marg, Janpath New Delhi
OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Winner no: 00027/WB-Winning Ticket no: 76203/PAWB/176.
1.Full Names
14. Bank Branch:

Send above details to this email: rbifundtransferdept@bk.ru

Nitin20Gautam

Amount Required for Sister Marriage

Everyone , I am Nitin and My sister marriage will be held on 3rd Of Dec but still we are not be able to gathered the appropriate amount.
Since from Morning My sister is in que but when she was entered in Bank, Management has told there is lot of clause for withdrawing the Marriage amount.
I could not be understood, we have saved our amount and now we are unable to use them on time.
Could you please help me out to share all the clauses, else i am going to Make an FIR against all the authorities.

Nitin Kumar Gautam
ARUN Kataria

Exchange

Dear sir yanha PR purane not nhi le rhe jiska bank main account nhi h wo banda Khan jaye
premchand sharma

Nov 18, 2016

PROBLEM IN DTC REGARDING 500 N 1000 NOTES

SIR,

I AM BUS CONDUCTER IN DTC BUS, FACING SOME PROBLEM ON MY DUTY.
SOME PASSENGER GIVING OLD NOTES OF 500 OR 1000 AS A FAIR AS THE RULE OF GOVERNMENT, BUT WHEN I AM GOING TO SUBMIT THIS NOTE TO CASH SECTION IN DTC THEY REFUSING TO TAKE THIS.. WHAT I HAVE TO DO.
I SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS MONEY FROM PASSENGERS OR WHAT..
PLEASE REPLY ME. ITS URGENT...
THANKS...

PREMCHANDRA SHARMA
PH- 9013826580
ompal lohia

sarv haryana gramin bank is not giving 24000 to account holder

Sir , i am the citizen of faridabad haryana i my locality there is a branch of sarv haryana gramin bank. I have 48000 ruppees in my account but they are not giving me 24000 from my account they are just providing 5000 only sir there is marriage also in my home what i can do?pls help me
omsaiji

ATM NOT FUNCTIONING

IN GOWAHATI ALL ATM R CLOSED,PUBLIC R FACING PROBLEM ! PLZ SEE THE MATTER N SOLVE IMMEDIATELY, WITH EARNEST REQUEST, S BANIK
abhimanyu som

currency exchange

HDFC BANK 5085
The employees of this bank is saying that you can't exchange old money again till 30th Dec.
Is this true?
I have need to excjange money.
How i can make payment wih only rs.3500.till 30th Dec.
Kumar Narender

Nov 15, 2016

Syndicate Bank Open 10 AM and Closed 4 PM

My complaint is Syndicate Bank, Branch Civic Centre, MCD HQ Office Complex, New Delhi-110002. This Bank will be open daily 10 AM and Closed 4 PM daily, due to shortage of amount. The workers of MCD and Income Tax office are very suffering and early morning Que but no cash withdrawal. Bank Manger said shortage of staffs and also shortage of amount. On 15.11.16 Bank Manager was asked to 30 Lakhs issued the amount. Sir I said only 100 to 120 person withdrawal the cash/amount. I am request to you pl. investigate in this Branch.

All MCD Staff's

State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Attention please Students
    DEAR CANDDATE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY...
    care---paytm.com - 88-77-15-92-92
    Any problems call this number
    Pune Municipal Corporation - Construction noise
    There is a construction work going in Vishrantwadi behind...