RBI Customer care, Delhi

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
1. Full Names:
7. Country:
8. Marital Status:
9. Passport Size Photo: / Scan Copy ID Proof
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISH DIPLOMAT/WORLD BANK) MR KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email: Reply to Email: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com

sir ., this is real or not please
reply your answer to mail id sakthiramesh420@gmail.com
prashant5791

Mar 27, 2017

exchange of old notes

I am residing at Noida. My mother is house wife. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten.

While cleaning home she found money in an almiarh RS14000.

Kindly tell me the process how can I exchange the money as RBI has issued the guidelines for exchange of old currency only for NRI and people living abroad.

We are also listening some notice like notes can be changed at RBI by indian from 29th to 31st march , if so then please confirm.

prashant singh

prashantvikram93@gmail.com
prashant5791

Mar 27, 2017

Exchange of old currency notes

While cleaning home she found money in an almiarh.

prashant singh

prashantvikram93@gmail.com
Anilunni777333

Mar 23, 2017

Fake or not

Sir i have received a mail today. It is fake???
Compliments of the day to you. Be informed that our verification department has completely verified and documented the information you presented and I am happy to inform you that, you are eligible to receive your Award Price of 560,000,00 {Five Hundred And Sixty Thousand Great British Pounds= Rupees 5 Crore 60 lakhs}

Your Cheque has been issued by the board of directors and has been given to our personnel Mr. Victory Success Benson who will be departing United Kingdom to India to transfer your money into your personnel account that you shall provide to him.

According to the confirmation from your country, you shall be responsible for your country bank local charges. We are not liable for your country tax.

Do not delay to pay whatever the legal bank fees because we have assigned one working days for our personnel (Mr. Victory Success Benson) who is coming down with your award cheque to complete the process and he will be back to United Kingdom after the whole process have been duly completed within one working days.

You shall follow every instruction of Mr. Victory Success Benson when your cheque arrived in India for the process to be complete without any hindrance within the speculated time.

Take note that you shall be notified through your personal telephone number +919895154773 the money will be transfer to your nominated account. Do note that whatever charges that will be demanded by your reserve bank to enable transfer of your money into your account will be paid by you, our delivery personnel only has two days to spend in India to make the transfer.

Their flight will be departing from UK Airport on Thursday, 23 March 2017 India.

Mr. Victory Success Benson will communicate you once he arrive India on Friday, 24 March 2017. For transfer of your money (draft) to your account, you are to present a genuine National Identity Card, or International Passport, or the equivalent for identification.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff. Do please know that your cheque has been issued and cannot be deducted from the cheque.

Mr. Royal Lambert
Pardeep8

Mar 19, 2017

Sir i won 500,000 GBP

general.rbi@rbkindia.com
This email id real or fake please
Reply on Pradeepsurajkumar8@gmail.com
Kamini pandey

Mar 17, 2017

Exchange of old currency

I Mrs.kamini Pandey wanted a help by your side as my mother-in-law who is 73 years old as because of her paralysis from last year June 2016. She forget the amount of rupees 12 thousand in her almirah just because of her paralysis. We even never know about that much amount. Please help us as it is a very big amount for us. Please contact me on 9971807527
amarjain

Mar 16, 2017

exchange of old note currency

I am residing at Ambala. My mother is senior citizen with age of 72 years. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten.
While cleaning home she found money in an old wallet.
Kindly tell me the process how can I exchange the money .
If U are able to do some thing regarding this , I would we heartily thankfull to you .......my contact no.is 9357298599

thanks
amar

amarjain2105@gmail.com
uma rani garg

Mar 15, 2017

excange of old currency

i widow mrs UMA RANI GARG is dialysis patient & not in state of moving & this disease has effected my memory.now i get my 50000 amt which was missed in my almirah . so kindly understand my situation and get my money exchanged. i m having dialysis thrice a week . thank you mobile no 9968662299
Ismail sa

Mar 14, 2017

Rbi fake mail about lottery scheme

Good evening sir .
I have received mail from unknown name but email send by rbi email id..
So please check and inform me what can i do..
In that mail are describe here in below.....

The RBI Governor,
RBI Governor Urjit Patel
Reserve Bank of India regional office
India's Central Bank Foreign Remittance Department.
New Delhi: 110 001, India, 6, Sansad Marge
* Payment file: RBI6754I * Payment sum of: 500,000.00GBP = 4, 76, 45,000 INR.
(Four Crore –Seventh six Lakh Forty Five Thousand India Rupees)

Attention: Beneficiary,
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION 2016
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.
According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel. And Principal Chief Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) RBI Governor Urjit Patel.
To credit your account immediately you will have to send scan copy of your passport size photograph (1 ) for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach
your account in complete Value. We decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail etransfer1@india.com
Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verificationand prompt collection. FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.

1. Full Names
13. Account Holders Name:
15. Ifs code:
16. Passport Size Photograph:
Reply to is: etransfer1@india.com

NOTE: (4 Crores, 76Lakhs & 45,000INR) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is the person of: (Barr Tom Larry) He will supervise the transfer and he will call you on phone as soon as he gets to reserve bank of India (R.B.I) on the date of transfer.
The entire staffs of the reserve bank of India wishes you a big congrats as your email address have brought to you this expected luck!
We do respond to those who sent their details to only this email: etransfer1@india.com
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
View the image of one the claiming beneficiary with his transfer certificate along with his family

Warning!!!
If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund.
sreenukanna

Mar 7, 2017

Exchange Old notes

HI Sir,

My Mother hold some money and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money.
I went to RBI in Chennai, they said to finish NRI’s first and next to chance for public.
is it possible to exchange these old currency or not ? I’m not NRI.

Please let me know the procedure.

Sreenu
sreenu.kanna@gmail.com
jishnu haridas

Mar 6, 2017

against banks in india

Respected sir/madam

Today every currency transactions are through banks.Every banks in India steal users money.Stealing is not the appropriate word its robbery this is correct.Banks give this robbery different names like processing fee,service charge etc...All most every transaction through bank and ATM we have to provide additional fees.
A common man use ATM s more than 5 times per month. Because we are forced to deposit our money in bank.And due to this deposit we cannot use our money.
It is our money,and we have to use it as we like.
Where is the justice. We want justice that we have to use our cash without any additional charge.Because we are paying tax.
Can you do anything on this problem?
my suggestions are following
1.Reduce and coordinate service charges and processing fees in all banks in India.
2.Any one can use ATM minimum 15 to 25 times per month free of charge.
akash_hajela

Mar 3, 2017

Exchange of Old currency

While cleaning home she found money in an old wallet.

Akash Hajela
E-Mail ID : contactakash24@gmail.com
mr Sanjay Deb

Mar 3, 2017

Against ICICI Bank

I have the honour to state that I Sri Sanjay Deb , S/O Lt Sitesh Chandra Deb residence in Silchar Tarapur New Colony.
I am an employee of NATRiP- Silchar Centre ( Under Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public enterprises( Govt of India) since 8th February, 2006 as a regular staff.
Sir, My Salary account in ICICI Bank branch in Ullaskar Dutta Sarani- Silchar vide account no: 252401501405. I have apply for a loan at ICICI Bank an amount of Rs 500000/- ( Five lakhs) so many times, but they are reject my loan as reason that my CEVEL score is less, but sir only one cheque is bounce at 7 years earlier also I have received the clearance certificate from CANARA Bank.
Sir I have urgently required that amount. Kindly Help to get this amount I shall remain great full to you.

Sanjay Deb
juttu.rama rao

Mar 2, 2017

atm card activatio charges

Good afternoon Mr.M.M.SHARMA sir,I am j.rama rao for LUCKY WINNER of ICCUK CRICKET award payment of DD amount Rs 3,77,53,114/- . sir one question (crediting amount:1,85,000 .RBI transfer chares amount(RBI transfer to SBI account ):2,98,000 ,delay demurrage charge:59,000),but did not transfer to my personal account.what about this amount sir? Okay RBI provide ATM card.I am very happy but too condition for ATM activation charge:5,00,000.I requst to you sir and you will cut the amount for ATM CARD activation
jai Shiv Sharm

Mar 1, 2017

Regarding OLD Currency exchange

Sir ,

MY Self Jai Shiv Sharma , and i am a student , I belong from a middle class family , recently during some home work my mother found some old currency Notes in My home that is up to 6500/- & which is more then enough to survive for a month to a middle class family , wouldn't you think that there is some need to change in your law against Old Currency exchange time limit . as you banned Now for common people ... if U are able to do some thing regarding this , i would we heartily thankfull to you .......
jai shiv sharma
( Middle Class)
amiriitd

Feb 23, 2017

Exchange Old currency

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am lecturer in University of Delhi. My mother is house wife. She hold some money for as usual liquidity reason and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money in her almira. I heard that only NRI and people who was abroad during demonetisation can exchange the money.
KIndly tell me the process how can I exchange my money.

With kind regards,

Yes or no

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "England Gulf" <egulfukplc@gmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2017 15:15
Subject: Re: Mr. Victory Success Benson Will Arrive India By Thursday, 23 February 2017
To: "muraliakulamanu" <muraliakulamanu@gmail.com>

Batch NUMBER: 074/05/ZY369
TEL: +44 703 183 0962
FAX: +44 844 774 9573
ATTN: AKULAMANU MURALI,

Your cheque has been issued by the board of directors and has been given to our personnel Mr. Victory Success Benson who will be departing United Kingdom to India to transfer your money into your personnel account that you shall provide to him.

Take note that you shall be notified through your personal telephone number +918317640669 the money will be transfer to your nominated account. Do note that whatever charges that will be demanded by your reserve bank to enable transfer of your money into your account will be paid by you, our delivery personnel only has two days to spend in India to make the transfer.

Their flight will be departing from UK Airport on Wednesday, 22 February 2017or India.

Mr. Victory Success Benson will communicate you once he arrive India on Thursday, 23 February 2017. For transfer of your money (draft) to your account, you are to present a genuine National Identity Card, or International Passport, or the equivalent for identification.

Mr. Royal Lambert

Sir I received this mail it's fake or real please inform sir
My email address:muraliakulamanu@gmail.com
brazeel

Feb 22, 2017

complaint is fraud or true

R/s,
Pls convey following matter is fraud or true.
Please take action to avoid fraud. and save people.

India's Central Bank

Regional Director : Shri Chandan Sinha
Reserve Bank Of India Regional Office,
Our Ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2012Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.Payment File: RBI/Ben/009.
Email: info@rbi-rn.org / dip.tombrown@diplomats.com
Customer Care No: 09211890894
Date: 22/02/2017
                                                Greetings from the Reserve Bank Of India

Dear Customer: Brazeel B.Kshirsagar,
With reference to the order of immediate payment of 500,000.GBP which we received from Dr.Tom Brown from (BBC NATIONAL PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM), and after verifications on your payment file, the Foreign Remittance Department "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" New Delhi Branch will carry on with the remittance of your won prize to your designated bank account upon confirmation of your payment of Exchange Fee of Rs. 15,500.00 INR.You are to pay an exchange fee for the remittance to enable us convert your won prize amount from British Pounds into Indian Rupees, because your won prize is insured and as such we are not allowed to deduct money from it.
Note that you have to pay the Exchange Fee of Rs.15,500.00 INR within 24 hrs upon the receipt of this notice. You have to notify Dr.Tom Brown by call the acknowledgment of this email to enable him send you a correspondent agent bank account information's to pay the exchange fee to enable us remit your payment in India Rupees into your given bank account.Upon payment you are to send a scan copy of the payment receipt and 4/4 Passport Photo {1}.As soon as we receive your proof of exchange fee payment we shall immediately remit your won prize into your bank account within 2 hrs.ATTN: The Exchange Fee from British pound to indian rupee cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional hardcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full value, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 15,500.00 INR  for Exchange Fee on Account details that will be given to you by the Agent. If you wish to ask any further questions concerning this Remittance, please do not hesitate to call your agent Dr.Tom Brown as we have issued to him our foreign currency remittance letter.FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT YOUR AGENT (DR.TOM BROWN) 09582005475Please do confirm your account details to us once again to proceed with your transfer immediatelyACCOUNT NAME: ………..ACCOUNT NUMBER:……..PAN NUMBER:……………...BANK NAME:…………………
BANK ADDRESS:………………BRANCH :……………………….
MOBILE NO:…………………….
Do Note that you have 24 hours to respond to this mail, a copy of this mail will be sent to your processing Officer, Do contact the processing officer Dr.Tom Brown and he will direct you on how to make the payment.
Thanks for choosing the Reserve Bank Of India as your financier institution,We look forward to serving you better. Do have a nice day as we anticipate your customership relationship.
        Welcome To Reserve Bank Of India.
Do confirm and send the requirements and indicate your specified  option and send it to this office via e-mail. All orders not receive within FEW TIME Will be send back to the proper quarters

Mr. Raj Manhadro
Mrs.Riya Sharma
Mrs.Priyanka KaurSecretary Officer-In charge,International and foreign MattersReserve Bank Of India.Central Office,
Telephone Number: 09211890894
Email: transfer_online@rbi-india.in / dip.tombrown@diplomats.com

View our Privacy Policy and Conditions of Use of this website.----------------------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This e-mail contains confidential information or information's belonging to  and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-m ail, or any information it cont
baidyanath raut

Feb 20, 2017

about fraud rbi emails

Dear sir ,
I have receive an email as the same name of RBI we don't know this mail is true or false
That email said I won Facebook draw prizes and to receive this prise I open a account in RBI so he/she asked 25000 rs for different processes.extra details given below.

Dear Facebook Charity Award Winner,

Greetings for the day!

I am Rohit Jain,from Reserve Bank Of India & I am your Transfer Manager. I am sure you must be aware that you have won Facebook Charity Award of GBP 750,000 which is almost equal to Rs.6 Crores 35 lacs. We Congratulate you for the same!!!

You have received an email from RBI wherein we have sent you a Transfer Application Form in order to complete this transfer & you are requested to take a printout of the form,fill the form & after scanning mail the form back to us on the same email ids i.e RBI-HFO@H.FO /rohitjain.rbi@gmail.com

You can call me on 91-8447537739 for any further clarifications.

Mr. Rohit Jain

Transfer Manager,

Foriegn Remittance Department

divyakandwal

Feb 17, 2017

EXCHANGE OLD CURRENCY

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am residing at Delhi. My mother is house wife. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money in bedside table. Today my father visits to RBI but they told only NRI can deposit the money. KIndly tell me the process how can I exchange a money.

With kind regards,
Divya
email id: divyakandwal82@gmail.com
altafraja

change old currency

please suggest me how change my old note
by mistake i have two old one thousand note in my pocket. how change give me processor
this note had been kept on my dairy

I am a student of Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce

Prize of AppleIphone for 2.6 cr
Dear
Sir/ Madam
Reserve Bank of India

I regard my name Pramod s I win the AppleIphone prize win 2.6 cross I need help yours sir till now i paid 5 Lakhs of ruppes i borrowed from my friends and parents till they are asking me money sir plz contact to me because I am poor peoples please help me sir plz contact to me.

I got an email from The Diplomat Dr Gideon Marshal EMAIL. drgideonmarshal7@gmail.com
Sir please confirm me this mail id : transferdep@mit.tc

I got emails from transferdep@mit.tc
Dr. Puja Sharma (PhD.).
Office of the Director of Operations,
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)

Pramod
sharma87ravi

change old currency

R/S Sir
please suggest me how change my old note
1. by mistake i have two old five hundred note in my pocket. how change give me processor

name- ravi
contact no - 9050333838
Shubham kritilata

Regarding money

I m from sasaram Mr. Deepak yadav has call me on 8 Feb regarding my dd . mai Naukri .com pe job me regarding much payment kia tha so mai job nii ki to Maine apna paisa wapas manga WO hmme dd me through transection krne ko boli . fir Deepak sir Rbi she call krkr bole aap is amount ka 20 % deposit kr do r apko WO paisa aapke aacout me mil aajega jo dd me hai mai kr dia then av tk mera paisa mere account me nii aaya. Is this fake r right plz help me
ssc45

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:

FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
1. Full Names: