RBI Customer care, Delhi

baidyanath raut

Feb 20, 2017

about fraud rbi emails

Dear sir ,
I have receive an email as the same name of RBI we don't know this mail is true or false
That email said I won Facebook draw prizes and to receive this prise I open a account in RBI so he/she asked 25000 rs for different processes.extra details given below.

Dear Facebook Charity Award Winner,

Greetings for the day!

I am Rohit Jain,from Reserve Bank Of India & I am your Transfer Manager. I am sure you must be aware that you have won Facebook Charity Award of GBP 750,000 which is almost equal to Rs.6 Crores 35 lacs. We Congratulate you for the same!!!

You have received an email from RBI wherein we have sent you a Transfer Application Form in order to complete this transfer & you are requested to take a printout of the form,fill the form & after scanning mail the form back to us on the same email ids i.e RBI-HFO@H.FO /rohitjain.rbi@gmail.com

You can call me on 91-8447537739 for any further clarifications.

Mr. Rohit Jain

Transfer Manager,

Foriegn Remittance Department

divyakandwal

Feb 17, 2017

EXCHANGE OLD CURRENCY

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am residing at Delhi. My mother is house wife. For liquidity reason , she hold some money and forgotten. While cleaning home she found money in bedside table. Today my father visits to RBI but they told only NRI can deposit the money. KIndly tell me the process how can I exchange a money.

With kind regards,
Divya
email id: divyakandwal82@gmail.com
altafraja

change old currency

please suggest me how change my old note
by mistake i have two old one thousand note in my pocket. how change give me processor
this note had been kept on my dairy

I am a student of Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
Please sir :- I have Very Need this mony

Altaf Raja
Contact No:-8826308024
pramodkaluvala

Complaing against RBI Till now i paid 5 Lakhs for prize till they are asking

Prize of AppleIphone for 2.6 cr
Reserve Bank of India

I regard my name Pramod s I win the AppleIphone prize win 2.6 cross I need help yours sir till now i paid 5 Lakhs of ruppes i borrowed from my friends and parents till they are asking me money sir plz contact to me because I am poor peoples please help me sir plz contact to me.

I got an email from The Diplomat Dr Gideon Marshal EMAIL. drgideonmarshal7@gmail.com
Sir please confirm me this mail id : transferdep@mit.tc

I got emails from transferdep@mit.tc
Dr. Puja Sharma (PhD.).
Office of the Director of Operations,
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)

Pramod
sharma87ravi

change old currency

R/S Sir
please suggest me how change my old note
1. by mistake i have two old five hundred note in my pocket. how change give me processor

name- ravi
contact no - 9050333838
Shubham kritilata

Regarding money

I m from sasaram Mr. Deepak yadav has call me on 8 Feb regarding my dd . mai Naukri .com pe job me regarding much payment kia tha so mai job nii ki to Maine apna paisa wapas manga WO hmme dd me through transection krne ko boli . fir Deepak sir Rbi she call krkr bole aap is amount ka 20 % deposit kr do r apko WO paisa aapke aacout me mil aajega jo dd me hai mai kr dia then av tk mera paisa mere account me nii aaya. Is this fake r right plz help me
ssc45

Feb 15, 2017

dear sir is this true or fake ,plz tell me immediately

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 11000
NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
1. Full Names:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISH DIPLOMAT/WORLD BANK) MR KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email:
Reply to Email: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
GIRISHMENON65

Feb 9, 2017

money withdrawal from atm

I am staying in mumbai, without any knowledge RS Rs 40000/- is debitted from My SBI ACCOUNT NO 31213793065.

And I received SMS on my Registered mobile is Rs 20000/ is withdrawn from SBG ATM S1NJ400766001 RAMDEVNAGAR,AHMEDABAD 311016 TXN 2454 AT 31 October 2016 3.31 Pm, AND another 20000 withdrawn at same branch at 3.37 pm.

Kindly please not my ATM card was with me in mumbay only,and I had never given my pin number to anybody.

after this incident I approached all authorities of SBI,and send letter to Ombudsman in mumbai.I am not getting any reply.

Kindly help me to get back my hard earned money.
My ATM CARD NO ...4591 5101 0621 5150. GIRISH KUMAR MENON

MY REGD MOBILE NO..9930424708
arati mazumder

Feb 9, 2017

exchange the old note

we are residing a small city . My MOM is a house wife .As usual some liquid money rs 12500/- ,she put in her almira and she forgotten .25th January she found and tell me. Then I knew from Hindustan times after searching through internet ,that RBI declared that upto 31 march ,NRI and resident , they may change there 1000 , 500 note. As per this news ,my mom visited 8.2.17 at RBI Kolkata. RBI told 2nd Feb.was the last date for exchange .so I am surprise to know ,my mom was faced this type of harassment yesterday.

Arati Mazumder
hem singh verma

Feb 7, 2017

u rwining prize 4.98 crore

mujhe 8287779114 se messge aaya ki (ur winning prize Rs4.98 crore cheque from uk is still in rbi india to claim ur name add age mob no sex bank detail via Email rbionline.in@asia.com) kya ye sahi hai ya fake hai pls help me
DhiruPatel

Feb 7, 2017

Demontization

My name is Dhirubhai Patel I am USA citizen and I had OCI I am 67 yrs old I had kept Rs 25000 old currency note to travel INDIA ,where I have to mail this currency notes to get new currency notes.Which type of mail you are accepting .I have checking account in my village which I am using when I was staying India for one two month.Please email me dhirupatel54@yahoo.com.
Mitesh_shah

Feb 3, 2017

Change of Old Demonitised Currency Notes for Individuals

Dear Sir, I am an individual (local) residing at Vadodara (Gujarat). Pls advise me how to exchange old demonized currency notes as RBI is not accepting same stating reason that only NRI's can exchange who were not in India during the period of 08th Nov to 30th Dec.
But as per initial circular and announcement by PM, it wad made very clear that any individual can exchange demonized currency at RBI office after 30th Dec.
I am facing trouble to exchange my hard earned money, I guess the purpose of demonetization was not to harass normal individuals / citizens of India.
Yesterday, i.e. 02nd Feb 2017, I traveled all the way from Vadodara to Mumbai (RBI Office-Fort) wasting my whole day of productivity to get the old currency exchanged, but has really very bad experience with the PEOPLE, PROCESS & SYSTEM. I was really shocked to know that a new circular was released by RBI on 31st Dec 2016, stating - only Individuals who were out of India/Country during the period of 8th Nov 16 to 30th Dec 16 were allowed to exchange old demonized currency notes.
This is shear shame to be a Citizen of Democratic County, the system of which is worst than Dictatorship system, were in circulars, notifications, system, process are being changed on whims and wishes of Goverment/RBI people.

We supported the decision of PM and now we feel like been cheated and harassed for no reason.
Request you to kindly update on required process.
Trust i shall get justice.
Awaiting your early revert with extended support.

Yours Faithfully,
Mitesh Shah
(M) 9824094564

Jan 30, 2017

Reserve Bank of India

I regard my name madhusudhan Naik s I win the Facebook lottery win 4 cross I need help yours sir plz contact to me because I am poor peoples please help me sir plz contact to me must be help me sir I am not clear other wise I need help yours sir plz contact to me because I am poor peoples please help me because I have no confidence and saying you pay 24600 amount for account otherwise I am saying too fake please help me sir

Jan 30, 2017

Jagannath Hirave

Jan 25, 2017

Change of Old Notes

Greetings
I read in Hindustan Times that People may get another chance to deposit old notes. Sir I was happy to read this news because last week while I was searching my one important paper in the bag I found one note of 1000 rupees and three of 500 rupees. My wife had kept in it lomg time ago. I was thinking that these notes are now just a paper no value. If you give us one more chance it will be realy good because there are many like me. please consider us.

Jagannath Hirave
Anil Jaswal

exchanging old indian rupees

Dear Sir/ |Madam,
I can say that I am thoroughly disappointed by the lack of clarity, communication from RBI to general public. We came to India with 40K Indian old rupee notes but was told that we can not exchange them because we don't have Indian Passport( We got British passport and PIO card). Why this hard earned money should go to waste??. We don't mind giving this money to Indian Gov for development etc.This is totally absurd and utterly despicable system, Can we have total clarity from RBI and use this money for nation building or for our own use?

Please email us with any answer on anil-jaswal@hotmail.com.
snandwan

Jan 24, 2017

EXCHANGE of Old Indian Rupees.

Reserve Bank of India

I am an Indian by birth and since July7 1978 working as Prof. of Physics and researcher and promotor of Solar Energy in Costa Rica (Central America). Also at present I hold Costa Rican citizenship (and holding OCI card). I came here (Delhi Airport) on Jan. 9, 2017 and brought old notes 500 and 1000 Rs, with me worth Rs. 25,000/- (saved in my previous trips, by me and my wife (who left India on Nov. 5, 2016). As by instructions I declared at Delhi Airport and got the Declaration Certificate Next day I went to Reserve Bank Of India, Connaught Place. (With simply hope to EXCHANGE AND GET NEW NOTES), as the changes have been made during my absence. After 2.5 hours of queue, finally could enter Counter and got the surprise shock that I should have local account. Staying for more than 38 yrs, I do not have any account in India, as it was not necessary. What ever saving there I was using study (Doctors) and marriage of three Daughters.
One f the reason of coming here was to attend an International Conference (as one of the speakers) on Solar Cooking at Baroda (Jan 15-23) and returned today. Today I went to the National Bank to know the procedure for opening the account/ Again One needs PEN Number. Which takes 3-4 weeks, open account, Make again Queue at RBI ,,,... I am leaving back to Costa Rica on Jan. 31, 20-17. That mean practically loose money.

Although the steps taken by Honorable PM Modi are excellent however I do not have any fault that I loose money, satisfying all the requirements , except Local Account. I was just expecting CHANGE Of MY OLD and LEGAL Notes. I hope and request favorable consideration. Thanking you; Dr. Shyam S. Nandwani, Retired Professor, Costa Rica, Tel: 9599543089 and 8130128947 (Gaurav Seth, nephew). E mail> snandwan@yahoo.com
Desh Bandhu salwan

NRI- Domenitisayion

I sent Rs 25000/ (specified Bank Notes of Indian currency i.e. old notes of 500 and 1000) through my friend to India. I gave him a statutory declaration about my residency in Australia and a copy of my passport but the custom officials at Amritsar International Airport refused to put a stamp on our declaration citing that I am not NRI but a foreigner. I can not understand the rationale behind this as we are allowed to open NRI accounts and are being felicitated by the Prime Minister at Pravasi Divas every year. Also the foreign currency remittances in India is being encouraged. Could RBI Governor help us on this issue, please?
My mother who is an Indian resident but was visiting us in Australia for a year also sent Rs 18500/ (specified Bank Notes of Indian currency i.e. old notes of 500 and 1000) through my friend's wife. My mother had also sent a copy of her passport and a statutory declaration but again the custom officials did not out stamp at the Amritsar International Airport citing that because she is not traveling, so they can not stamp it. My mother will be coming back to India in June 2017 and then she will not be able to deposit money as Indian residents but are abroad are allowed to deposit money up to march 31, 2017. Could RBI Governor help us on this issue, please? My e-mail address is deshsalwan@gmail.com
Desh Salwan
Sydney
Akash Manjkhola Sharma

Jan 20, 2017

FRAUD

DOSTO RBI KABHI BHI KISI KO MAIL NHI BHEJTI HAI YE SAB FAKE HAI AGAR APSE KOI AISE DEMAND KRTA HAI OR APKO LAGTA HAI KI YE SHI HAI TO AAP USKO DD BNA K DO PAR BOLO YA TO RBI KA ACCOUNT DE YA FIR APNE KISI ADMI KO GHR BHEJE CHECK LENE K LIYE CASH NH KR PAYNGE O RJAB WO ADMI AAJAYE TO POLICE MAI PAKADWA DO

AKASH SHARMA
MY WHATSAPP MSG FOR ANY QUERY
Lakshmi N K

Jan 13, 2017

Requesting you kindly help us for getting the commission

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Lakshmi N K working with LIC HOUSING FINANCE as an AGENT since 2015 in Bangalore Outer Ring Road branch.

My husband Mr. Manikanta. B also working with LIC HOUSING FINANCE as an AGENT since 2009 in Bangalore Whitefield branch.

Till today we have given good business to the organisation.

From last 4 months company hold my commission without any reason, when I asked the Manager He contacted Bangalore back office, they are linked with my husband business.

My husband has facing a problem one of his customer, I e in the month of March 2016, Mr. Vijay Kumar Kumarswamy (Customer name) visited Whitefield area office for a loan. He was a walk in customer, my husband attend the customer, he given the loan application and applied a loan of Rs.65,00,000/- (Sixty Five Lakhs) for a purchase of BDA site.

After submitting the loan application form and necessary documents to LICHFL, they have processed & it got sanctioned. Once loan has been sanctioned customer signed on the loan agreement and he submitted related papers for loan disbursement, disbursement also happened & the property registration also done. LICHFL collected original documents and released the cheque.

After registration the customer did not paid any single EMI, now it’s in NPA. Because of My husband’s customer under NPA Company hold my husband's commission and my commission.

Now my husband is under stress, because office peoples (Recovery Mrs. Subhashini, DRM Mrs. Padmavathi, RM Mr. Thirupathi, MO Mr. I Shridhar & Managers Mr. Rajiv Nair & Mr. Venkat Raghavan) are asking to bring the customer (Mr. Vijay Kumar Kumarswamy) to office, after that they will release the commission for both. Tracing the customer is very very difficult, as a common man.

We are not did any illegal things. Our aged parents, our office staff and office rent, loan emi all are depending on this commission. Without commission it’s very difficult to survive.

Requesting you kindly help us for getting the commission.

With Warm Regards
Lakshmi. N. K
chishail 25

Jan 11, 2017

Ignorance of local language

It has been noticed that all the banks in Gujarat always ignored the local language of state in their daily work. Even the form of deposit and withdrawal etc. So I request you to saw some courtesy for the mother toung of none other than prime minister of India. Pl make Gujarati language compulsory in all banks in Gujarat.

Rohini Tyagi

Jan 6, 2017

Not behave properly and not want to do work Bank- indian overseas bank , shalimar bagh,delhi

I have to withdraw 2000 rupees only by cheque.
I have a self cheque with me in behalf if my husband account in indian overseas bank.,yatendra kumar Tyagi.
I entered in the bank at 1.30 p.m . And stood in a line of customers. After that,bank said that there is a time of lunch at 2.p.m which is not a problem for me.

Again I went back to the bank and again stood in new line with cheque.my number was come and I gave cheque if 2000 rs to cashier.He said to verify the signature.I went to verify the signature just closed to cabin of cashier . The employee who sit beside cashier said.,''This can not verify ,I ask why it not verify
She said ,"we attend only those who stand on my row.
I said," I am here because only verify and cashier wil give me cash and I will go with my money.
She said ," no.
After that, I stood again in row for verification , exact on 3.00 p.m my number is came ,I gave her a cheque but she said ,no .
I have tears in my eyes and came back to home without money.

Kindly consider my grievance and take action on it.
As soon as possible.
It s not only my problem .,this problem of every customer of the bank.

They stopped the work at 3.00 p.m .even they not attend those who are already inside the bank.

Rohini Tyagi
IOB , shalimar bagh
mohd.javedkhan@live.com

Jan 2, 2017

Deposit of old notes

One of our Diplomatic staff in Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, was out of India for long vocation, and returned on 31/12/2016, therefore, he could not exchange his old notes.

You are request to kindly provide us the procedure, to help diplomat in this regards

Mohd Javed
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
New Delhi
Tel:- 011-432 444 59
Email:- mohd.javedkhan@live.com
Thangapandi m

Dec 30, 2016

My account information

Sir British government winning price me.truth or fake please telling .sir 16650 advanced ask from me
SANJAY GANGULY AC.20340588222 IFSC.SBIN0005371 PAN.ANUPG9156A
STATE BANK OF INDIA this accounter truth or fake .you for inverstication sir .please correct answer quickly.my ac no 20225022033 sir
sayemah khaliq

Dec 30, 2016

old currency damaged note

I have old currency damaged noted like Rs 500 and 1000 i need to change my damage note when RBI Delhi they didn't allow me to exchange old damned notes now i need to know when i can change my damaged old currency even they don"t gave me any date when can change the same i even call and many times but there is no response.

sayemah khaliq
sayemah_khaliq@yahoo.com

paytm - Рауtm СustomerCare
    - 91026 70 170 Transaction issues , Recharge from...
    india pm office - Not accepting College fees through RTGS/NEFT or online...
    Respected Prime minister sir, Cashier at government...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - MISSIONCOMPLETE
    PRitam JI DID MY WORK..WAITING And waiting i olmost left...
    Vodafone - lost my mobile number along with sim
    i lost my mobile with sim along with sim card no...
    IndiaBulls - Lost staff, ill mannered, very bad experience
    I am an customer of India bulls home loans and totally not...
    One Assist - icici bank - One assist activated without my permission and deducted...
    Dear Team I am Bhuvaneswari S from Chennai,TamilNadu. I...
    raj tv - Uploading videos
    It seems to be like raj tv is not uploading their serials...
    Honda - The whole car got burnt in seconds
    Hi everyone , I want to bring this to your public...
    Reliance Gsm Plan 152 - Very bad customer care service
    Its very worse responce of reliance communication towards...