RBI foreign remittance department

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBI foreign remittance department

vicky121

May 26, 2015

FUND TRANSFER TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

IT IS FAKE OR REAL
PLS REPLAY ME.......

bbc lottery promotion

PLEASE REPLY ME MY MAIL ID:mkshaharasad@yahoo.com

on march 3rd I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got 500000 gbp, we wish to congratulate u for being part of the winnwrs selected on the bbc lottery promotion , so u contact foreign remittace department, so i deposit 93500 for transfer charge but they again ask money
what can i do its true or fake pls reply me

bbc world wide lottery

true or fake
pls reply me my mail id mkshaharasad@yahoo.com

dear sir,

on march 3rd 2015 I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got £500,000.00 GBP (Rs.6 Crore 53 Lakh17,211 rupees). I do not know whether it is true or not. please guide me. I am totally confused. The Reserve Bank, The Foreign exchange department made a call (Cell no.(91 - 7838012207) and asked me to pay Rs.24,500 for Exchanging Money. I paid it. now they ask Rs.78,500 for receiving tax, antiterrorist code etc;
so please reply me otherwise lost my money pls,
pls reply for this

bbc world wide lottery

TRUE OR FAKE
please reply me my mail id: mkshaharasad@yahoo.com

dear sir,

so please help me sir other wise lost my money
sanjukc

May 18, 2015

RBI complaint

I recvied call RBI (7250906010).they debit my icici bank 500/.
sanjukc

May 18, 2015

RBI complaint

I revived call(7250906010) they wanted my icici debit call detail.and rfund for my fund.they cheat me debit my icici 500/.
seyyadali

May 13, 2015

nokia vinning price

Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK. Tel: +447014221290 +447017046182 +447017046183 Email: nokia@nokiacareoficeuk.com

Dear Mr Syedali. M,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £1,200,000 GBP and a NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38,000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2015. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2014 in England, Reference Number NPDC-098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa ,Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill in the information below, Failure to do so will be disqualified.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Your Winning amount of £1,200,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

For us to get these funds transferred to you we need certain information from your end as asked below. So kindly fill in the complete information as asked below in BLOCK LETTERS. The NOKIA LUMIA (920) will be delivered to the address that you will be giving to us. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING

Beneficiary Name: Home Address: Office Address: Winning Mobile Number: Sex: Age: Occupation: Nationality:

Beneficiaries Account Details For Transfer Of Funds

Bank Name: Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name and Code: IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL (nokia@nokiacareoficeuk. com) CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

PROMOTION MANAGER SIR. Williams Hansford Macauley Tel: +447014221290 +447017046182 +447017046183 NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS
rachit217

May 12, 2015

SPAMS

Office of the Reserve Bank Of India.

6, Sans and Marg, (R.B.I) Building PB NO 124 भारतीय रिजर्व बैं

New Delhi, India

Financial Regulation and Financial

Inclusion – Working Together or at Cross-purposes

Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2015

Telex: 09331Credit/RBI

Payment file: RBI/Ben/09

E-Mail: rbiforeign-remittancedept@live.in

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Attn: Beneficiary,

The transfer department of the Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the

recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the RBI government 2013 to 2015 According to your file, Your payment is

categorized as: contract type: Lottery/inheritance/unpaid contract funds/ undelivered Lottery fund. Payment file: RBI/id1033/09.

Payment amount: RS.4 Crore 63 Lakhs/-INRBut recently, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan, has decided

with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, The (RBI)

Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it’s unfair practice to

withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (RS.4 Crore 63 Lakhs/-INR) will be released to you in your name, as it was

committed for (RBI) Governor that, Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only to credit winning amount in your account immediately

making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for crediting.

GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

Make sure you reply back to this email. rbiforeign-remittancedept@live.in

(A) Account Name:

(B) Account Number:

(C) Bank Name:

(D) Ifsc Code:

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT OUR: FOREIGN COMPENSATION UNIT RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (MR.FRANK WHITE) WITH THE

BELOW EMAIL : rbiforeign-remittancedept@live.in

SIGNED

DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. FOR

DR. RAGHURAM RAJAN (RBI GOVERNOR)

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Make sure you reply back to this email. rbiforeign-remittancedept@live.in

Note Please

DR.FRANK WHITE is the assigned Foreign Agent (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of you account. Every

Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without

any further delay.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

2015COPYRIGHT RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
goutham ramu

May 9, 2015

The fund is true or false

on 6th may i got a message from bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu ,tell me about whether it is correct or not

DEAR WINNER

This is to inform you that your email address has won you the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds, (£500,000 .00GBP) in BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY UK. The draw Number brought out your Email address from coverage to over 1000 Internet Network Users and qualified you the fourth (4th) position among the benefited winners of the stated winning amount each, in the ongoing BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY, AWARDS 2015, PROGRAMME. Your email address was selected by advanced Electronic Robot random search from email addresses actively online through attached winning lottery No. 07 10 11 30 31 42 BONUS 36 of draw No. 2020. This awards gives grants to sustain and transform individual life’s all over the global for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to change lives in every part of the world
We here by congratulate you for been a lucky winner of this great opportunity from BBC National lottery prize award program
SEND ME REPLAY TO MY EMAIL ID : ramgoutham47511@gmail.com
seyyadali

May 8, 2015

nokia avard viniig price

Regional Director for Delhi Reserve Bank of India, 6, Sansad Marg,P.B.No.696, New Delhi -110 001. PHONE: +911132663936

Dear Bathinissa B,

FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISSION REMITTANCE & CREDIT DEPARTMENT.

The Foreign Exchange Commission International Remittance & Credit Department Zone-B Division acknowledged the receipt of your personal online banking with (RBI). After due verification and process, we are happy to bring to your notice that you have pass the verification text. Hence, the first stage of your funds transfer has commenced and foreign exchange receipt is been raised in your favor. Therefore, your are advised to make payment of the sun of Rs.25,599.00. INR for international exchange fees, before you can transferred your money to your nominated bank account.

Note that your funds in the value of £1.200,000 Great British Pound has been converted to India Rupees to the sum of Rs. 116,813,721.23 INR.s The copy of the international exchange receipt is hereby attached. After going through this email and if there is any area you can't understand the content, you can ask the British diplomat for more clarification and understanding. As you are aware that RBI doesn't work directly with individuals rather than banks and corporation institutions. When you are ready to make the payment you can email this office so that we will let you know where and how you will make the payment. On behalf of RBI, i congratulate you!!!

Furthermore be informed that the stipulated MT300 System will be followed accordingly.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. John Anderson , Foreign exchange and remittance new dellhi
sir pls hellp
sir this e mail fake or tru.

sir carect id. seyyadali22@gmail.com
seyyadali m

May 8, 2015

nokia avard viniig price

Dear Bathinissa B,

FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISSION REMITTANCE & CREDIT DEPARTMENT.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. John Anderson , Foreign exchange and remittance new dellhi
sir pls hellp my id .seyyadali22@gmail.com
sir this e mail fake or tru.
s
S RAVICHANDRAN

Apr 18, 2015

FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISION

I AM RAVICHANDRAN I AM RECEIVED MESSAGE THE IMF DEPARTMENT , WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR WINNING CHEQUE 1.6 CRORE WAS BROUGHT TO OUR OFFICE BY DIPLOMAT MARK PHILIP FROM COCA COLA PROMATION AWARD. AND CONTACT MR PHILIP I AM CONTACT HE SAID SOME AMOUNT PAY RS.72000 AFTER RECEIVING IN YOUR AMOUNT WE CREDIT IN YOUR PRIZE AMOUNT. ALREADY I AM DEPOSITED RS.21500 SBI A/C NO 20201449721.
PL HELP ME THE WINNING AMOUNT DEPOSIT IN SB A/C NO11040305731 BANK NAME SBI CHIDAMBARAM BRANCH

AND INFORM TO ME IN MY EMAIL ID SRAVICHANDRAN198@GMAIL.COM

RAJAN1

Apr 17, 2015

lottery

My Name is Ramesh Chander Lall
i have paid a lot of rupees to Good luck Harrison and mark lawrence please help me to get money from them below are my details those are there are mobile number 8586994269,7838685354
2.Residential Address: 260-D, Pocket-C, Mayur Vihar, Phase-II,Delhi-110091
23.Your photo copy:
sanjjjjjay

Apr 12, 2015

TRUE OR FAKE

sir . today i received one mail from RBI and given detail
Congratulations, We Have Received The Sum Of One Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (100,000.00) From The World Bank Of Switzerland, For Transfer To Your Local Bank Account As Compensation Email Award For Internet And Cyber Crime And Mainly For The Reduction Of Poverty Here In Asia Regions. Your Email ID Was Luckily Chosen Among The Four (4) Beneficiaries Who Have Been Approved Of This Payment. Please You Are To Fill And Submit The Below Details To Us With Your Passport Size Photo I.D Card In Order For Payment To Commence Immediately Into Your Bank Account
so , sir tell me it is true of fack ,
please reply my mail id , sanjaykumar151193@gmial.com
kirit rayththa

Apr 6, 2015

mail from rbi regarding winning of prize

I have received following mail from rbi department so kindly reply as soon as possible & help in this regard.
My mail id is : kirit.r2011@gmail.com & contact no. Is 9099040034.

Online E-Banking Department
MARINAGAR COLONY,OPP.
MAHIM RAILWAY STATION,
MUMBAI 400 016.India.
Date: 30/03/2015
Cdd: 2024/6028/14/311

DEAR VALUABLE CUSTOMER,

Welcome to Reserve Bank of India E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section.

Dear. Beneficiary: kirit v. rayththa

You have to pay Crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay (10,500 Rupees only). To enable us to Credit your account immediately. Below are the Account Details. Deposit and get back to us for immediate transfer of your price.

(PAYMENT ACCOUNT,)

MRS. LHINGKHONEM
ACCOUNT NO – 34209900989
IFSC CODE –SBIN0006182.
(STATE BANK OF INDIA)

Mr. Hurry Bob is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.

Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor In the Society Congratulations once again.

The management
DR RAGHURAM G.RAJAN
R.B.I GOVERNOR.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. By federal and state privacy.
line E-Banking Department

R.B.I GOVERNOR.

pingaljyoti

Mar 25, 2015

true OR fake

myself jyoti pingal, got the following mail,from <rtcase@liberty.edu>,
please help me, what should i do??? my email id is- pingaljyoti@gmail.com

OREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ONLINE BANKING UNIT
6, SANSAND MARG,-110001
New Delhi, India.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of 500.000POUNDS (five hundred thousand great British pounds) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
1. Full Names:
7. City:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. 11. Bank Name, A/c No/ Holders Name/ Bank Branch:
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of 500.000POUNDS into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in British Pounds, we cannot transfer pounds into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from pounds to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to us via this Email rbifund041@hotmail.com
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
rbifund041@hotmail.com (JOHN LARRY ) is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security purpose for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
YOURS SINCERELY,

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
TRANSFER MANAGER.

MRS. SONIA SHARMA
zainab1403

Mar 10, 2015

true or fake

Sir M getting som mails from this email address reserve.i@accountant.com
As saying tht i have won 4 core 33 thou somthing..and asking for my details to trasfer tht amount from RBI to me..
I dnt know whts true so plzz let me know...

My Email add is- zainu1403@gmail.com
sandeep sak

Mar 2, 2015

sandeep sakhare

winning prize fro the BRITISH GOVERNMENT
Dear Respected Sir,
I am Charles.A. I am from Ahmednagar, near by pune. on Februvary 18th 2015 I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got £500,000.00 GBP (Rs.6 Crore 53 Lakh17,211 rupees). I do not know whether it is true or not. please guide me. I am totally confused. The Reserve Bank, The Foreign exchange department made a call (Cell no.(91 - 7838012207) and asked me to pay Rs.24,500 for Exchanging Money. I paid it. now they ask Rs.78,500 for receiving C.O.T Code. they contacted me through this email - reservebnkofindia@live.com.
I send Rs.24,500 for exchanging money for this account
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Account Name: KANALI SUMI
Account no: 3364991370
Ifsc Code: CBIN0284791
now they ask for transfer charge. I do not know how to procede. please help me.

My Email Addres - shagun_sandeep1@rediffmail.com
A.Charles

Feb 19, 2015

winning prize fro the MERCEDES AUTOMOBILE COMPANY, UK

Dear Respected Sir,
I am Charles.A. I am from Devakottai, near by Karaikudi. on Februvary 13th I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got 700.00.GBP (Rs.6 Crore 53 Lakh17,211 rupees). I do not know whether it is true or not. please guide me. I am totally confused. The Reserve Bank, The Foreign exchange department made a call (Cell no.(91 - 7838927239) and asked me to pay Rs.24,500 for Exchanging Money. I paid it. now they ask Rs.78,500 for receiving C.O.T Code. they contacted me through this email - rbi.ong@hotmail.com.
I send Rs.24,500 for exchanging money for this account
Bank Name: UCO BANK
Account Name: JANVI BORUWA
Account no: 19750110025413
Ifsc Code: UCBA0001975
Branch: DIMAPUR
now they ask for transfer charge. I do not know how to procede. please help me.
I sent the recipt no: RBI,1447699143143.
My Email Addres - charuantonysamy@gmail.com
please help me sir.
by
a.charles
SMITHA DEEPAK

Feb 14, 2015

True or False

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of £500,000(GBP) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty especially in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.

Pls reply for this
Venkateswarlu parvatala

Feb 2, 2015

true or false

Please tell me whether True Or Frud the following Mail -
My E-Mail ID - venkateshp033@gmail.com
My name- Parvatala Venkateswarlu

6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (48,444030.53 INR)

Attention Beneficiary,
The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2009 to 2013 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund)

Recently on 15th July 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations meet with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (48,444030.53 INR)only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs.12,500 (Twelve thousand five hundred India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.
Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details
Mr. John Anderson: - Head Assigned Foreign Exchange Transfer department Email: rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc
Requirements are:
10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:”
12. Account Holders Name:
13. Bank Address:
The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.12,500.This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £500,000.00
Please Note that by confirming the above listed information means you’re accepting to pay the required processing/crediting charges.
Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Please ensure that this message send to this email rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc to enable us respond to you on time
sanjeev bhasin

Jan 23, 2015

is it fake or real...

hllo sir/madam,
i recieve an email from foreign remittance department at my email id. bhasinnn@gmail.com for submitting my fetail and account number to deposit a sum of amont in pounds in my account. i want to confirm is it real or fake.
plz rply
sanjeev kumar mobile no. 7357973128
D S Prem

Jan 16, 2015

prize money

sir i have been recieving constant message regarding the price money and they are asking me to pay Rs 17500/ is it true or fake

kind regards
prem
chanakya sri

Jan 6, 2015

transfer of your winning Funds to my Personal Bank

Dear Sir Please inform me urgently that given information is true or fake
Its true or fake please send my email address - chanakyad@gmail.com my mobile no. - 0094777351665

CONTACT(INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND DEPARTMENT UK)Madam Zabe:00447014262817 Contact:00918512849651 Your Representative,Mr.Smith Morgan,

Account Number: 91132014967346
Account Holder: DELHI COMPLEX
Holder's Address: Reserve Bank Of India Delhi Head Office 6,SANSAD MARG,NEW DELHI-110 001, INDIA
Account Type: Premium

Delhi-110001
agrdg44

Jan 3, 2015

money transfer from RBI

I received a mail pertaining to transfer of money of 3.6 crors from foreign deptt RBI & today Mr. PHILIP MOGA WHOSE MOBILE NO. IS 07838017698 said me to give full details of myself & asking some money for such transfer.
Kindly let me know whether this is true or false.
Awaiting for your kind reply.Thanks.
GDA

Star Plus - repeat of NAUC
    plz plz plz telecast nisha aur uske cousins back on 12.00...
    micromax canvas A290 - Battery not working properly and mobile hanging...
    Dear sir I purchased micromax canvas A290 mobile...
    36806 - english and hindi
    Sir i got only seven point .but i want to re cheak my copy...
    Vijay Tv - We need saravanan
    What happened to saravanan... where is he? plz bring him...
    126409 - Stray Dogs Bitten Complain (Mazgaon - 10).
    Respected Sir, I reside in Saifee Park, Mazgaon, Mumbai...
    Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board Pune - practical marks not added
    Is it possible that practical marks are not added in grand...
    CBSE - Unhappy with the kind of marks given
    I darshan of grade 10 cbse got my results. I was totally...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - Unequal Corrections In Maths Paper
    Respected CBSE, I am writing to you the sixth time! As...
    Micromax A96 - down loading of images received through whats app are not...
    I am having Micromax A96 mobile. The mobile is working on...