RBI foreign remittance department

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBI foreign remittance department

rakesh muhuri

Aug 22, 2014

true ya false

6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001 011- 65886328

Dear Rakesh Muhuri,

This is to bring to your notice that we did receive your Nokia Promo Award Funds of £ 1,200,000 Great British Pounds (GBP) and the same we were supposed to transfer in to your nominated account. We had completed all the formalities for the transfer however the transaction was cancelled due to NON PAYMENT OF ADMINISTRATION FEE of Rupees 24,950 Indian National Rupees (INR) from your end. Moving forward we have cancelled this transaction and kept your funds in suspense account and it shall be like this till the further intimation from Nokia London. As soon as we receive the intimation from Nokia London to either transfer the funds back to them or to transfer the funds to any other winner of the funds we would proceed accordingly as per their instruction. Hence you have very limited time to re-open the transaction file and claim these funds. Now how much time is there cannot be said but you have to be very fast to claim these funds. However as of now the funds transfer has been cancelled as you refused to pay the Administration Fee.

Ramesh Chandra,

Financial Regulation and Financial
Inclusion – Working Together At Cross-purposes:

Payment file: RBI/Ben/10.

Attn: Beneficiary

The transfer department of the Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the RBI government According to your file, your payment is categorized as: contract type: Lottery/Inheritance/Unpaid Contract Funds/ Undelivered Lottery Fund. Payment file: RBI/ID1033/10. Payment amount (750,000:00 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS EQUIVALENT TO (7CRORE, 59LAKHS, 48,000.00 INR). But recently, on the 18th of January, 2014. The Reserve Bank of India Governor, Raghuram Rajan, met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it’s an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that 750,000:00 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS EQUIVALENT TO (7CRORE, 59LAKHS, 48,000.00 INR). Will be release to you, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay 17,500 INR ONLY equivalent to $310.00USD. To credit your account you are to also reconfirm/provide your details for transfer.

Contact Person: Mrs. Neha Gupta
13. Bank Name:
14. Account Number:
15. Account Holders Name:
16. Bank Branch:

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address Please don't reply this message, for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason, Accept my hearty congratulations once again

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Neha Gupta.
Tel: +91 9654312756.
Funds Remittance Department
Customers Service/Foreign Transfer Department
Reserve Bank of India©2014

(EXCHANGE CONTROL AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE)
*******************DISCLAIMER************************************************************
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Reserve Bank of India and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank.
Reserve Bank of India shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately
venugopalseepana114

Aug 8, 2014

true or false this email

Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More »
Account Options
venugopal.seepana114@gmail.com | Account | Settings | Help | Sign out
Some important features may not work in this version of your browser, so you have been redirected to the Basic HTML version. Upgrade to a modern browser, such as Google Chrome.
Gmail by Google

Travel
Work
Edit labels

« Back to Inbox 1 of 26 Older ›
Collapse all messages Collapse all Print conversation Print Open conversation in new window New window
RBI RESERVE BANK OF INDIA : INFO ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
Inbox
Add star
<rbi_transfer@mail.com> Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM
To: venugopal.seepana114@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA!

CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER
6,SANSAD MARG,
NEW DELHI -110 001,INDIA

DEAR VALUABLE CUSTOMER,

DEAR Mr .: Seepana Venugopalarao

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section)we wish to inform you in person that your transfer transaction has been successfully done by you as observed by the E-Banking/Online Department.

Please note carefully that your final transaction code has been forwarded to the department concerned which is required for the upgradeable of your account to improve the volume and capacity of your account to withhold such a huge sum. And you have mandated by our banking regulations to paying the total ACCOUNT UPGRADEABLE CHARGES of Rs.1,35,799,/- only

Here is the recent history of your Transfer Status Via suspense account to be forwarded to you in full,

We assure you that once the payment of Account Upgradeable is been made, all your Transferred Fund will be Reflected to your Local Bank Account within 15-mins
Reflection of Fund On Hold...
Out of 100% = 99% Done - 1% On Hold...
Transfer Current Percent % : 99%Done...
Bank Message: Reflection On Hold... "ACCOUNT UGRADEMENT" Required.
* Account Upgradeable Required

For without this charges made by you, you cannot withdraw the transferred sum from your nominated account.

Upon this regards and confirmation of this payment been made and properly endorsed by brokers, we shall however expedite action to effect process the final reflection and of your transferred total sum into your correspondent account immediately and appropriately.

We the management staff of Reserve Bank Of India wish to apologies for the inconveniences it might cause you. Your handling of this matter with utmost urgency will be highly appreciated and we thank you for Banking with us.

Thank you for Banking with us, the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you.
*We look forward to serving you better

YOUR EARLIER RESPONSE WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN

We look forward to serving you better.
Best regards,
Mrs.USHA KHANA
Reserve Bank Of India . E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Department.

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Your message has been sent.
Add star
Seepana Venugopal
<venugopal.seepana114@gmail.com> Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM
To: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA <rbi_transfer@mail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
please send my money back
- Show quoted text -
Quick Reply
To: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA <rbi_transfer@mail.com>
Include quoted text with reply

« Back to Inbox 1 of 26 Older ›
Get Gmail on your mobile phone at http://mail.google.com using your phone's web browser. Learn more
You are currently using 42 MB (0%) of your 15360 MB
Last account activity: 21 minutes ago on this computer. Details
©2014 Google - Terms - Privacy Policy - Gmail Blog - Google Home
jagadeesh.d

Aug 3, 2014

bbc luckey draw

i got a mail with rbi embosing mail payment file RBI-DEL /id 1033/11 with rbi embosing letter and also inform to pay currencey charges 25500Rs to comminicate mrs riya sharma this mail is send by my rbi or frad mail please verfy and inform responsible sir thanking you yours faithfully D.JAGADEESH
my e mail id : durvasalu jaga@gmail.com
mobile no:9739329835
LINGAPRABHU

Jul 28, 2014

fake or true

claim for winning amount
Sir/madam,
I m LINGAPRABHU,Dated 3/7/2014,i got a mail regarding winner of 3.60crore,my diplomat mr. mark Phillip regularly contact me & )i got mail from rbi along with id & code.after checking balence it is showing 3.60crore,but it needs cost of transfer code & demanding 1,20,000 Rs. by rbi,after that they peovide me code,i want to know that it is fake or true.please reply me soon.i have already paid 1,85,000 please help me enybody my mobil number 8489636608
mallikarjung53

Jul 24, 2014

IS IT TRUE OR FAKE

Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom.
E-mail: samsungxs5@shqiptar.eu
Tele: +448712346881
Batch No: 515944052.

Dear Winner.
Your e-mail has won you £500,000.00 GBP and a Samsung Galaxy Note® 10.1 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi) White 64GB, from the SAMSUNG LOTTERY DRAWS 2014 charity bonanza. The draw No.641 brought out your e-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and qualified you a beneficiary, winner of the stated winning amount. It is online lottery draws which is usually organize every year. You are to contact us via e-mail (samsungxs5@shqiptar.eu) providing the below information for the processing of your claims.

1. Full name:
2. Address:
3. Sex:
4. Age:
5. Mobile Number:
6. Occupation:
7. Bank Name: / Account No:
8. Country: / State:
PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS AND SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID PROVE TO US FOR EASY PAYMENT
Dr. Alex E-mail: samsungxs5@shqiptar.eu LOTTERY SPONSORS:
©"COPYRIGHT 2014 SAMSUNG AWARD ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED
"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * *"
NOTE: This message is confidential and intended for the Email address owner(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.

8 12 13 14 18 38 43 48 37
nayair

Jul 22, 2014

bbc prize winning

I did not get any clarification on my mail to you dated 17/07/2014 regarding the bbc prize winning.they have send all documents.also asked me to pay some of rs 10500/I paid already.one more mail I received today early morning from the mninstry of ffinance and asked me to pay rs 20000/for signing relevant documents.i would like to know weather there will be another demand for money.can I believe it kindly let me know as soon as poosible

thanking you
ayyappan nair (v.r.a.nair
nair.icrisat@gmail.com
mobile N0 9177379320
pankaj.cipet

Jul 19, 2014

claim for winning amount

Sir/madam,
I m pankaj kumar arya,Dated 14/7/2014,i got a mail regarding winner of 4.65crore,my diplomat mr. Phillip morris regularly contact me & on dated 18/7/2014(yesterday)i got mail from rbi along with id & code.after checking balence it is showing 4.65 crore,but it needs cost of transfer code & demanding 58,000 Rs. by rbi,after that they peovide me code,i want to know that it is fake or true.please reply me soon.Thanking you
Rajiv Minz

Jul 17, 2014

The fund is true or false

Hi...
I am Rajib Minz,a 3rd year degree student.
Sr..I received a message from London cocacola company,saying that You won a mobile lottery prize of some amount.Then after two days I got a call from RBI by foreign remittance in-charge (Sabeena Mishra).She Asked me to pay the charges,so I paid 51.500 ,but still the fund was not transferred to my account...why is this sir......? Sir can you help me to get the amount if not the fund,at least my money(51.500)which I paid, because I am still a student and I have borrowed the amount and paid thinking that I would receive the fund but it shows me negative sign.The people from whom I have borrowed the amount are asking me now.I am disturbed because of this and not able to concentrate on studies. please help me...The transfer in charge is Sabeena Mishra. please let me know the reply this is my E-mail address

rajiv.minz@rediffmail.com

Your Faithfully
Rajib Minz
nayair

Jul 17, 2014

bbc lottery winning

sir this is regarding an e-mail from bbc they have informed me that my e-mail id has won a prize through their lottery for 5 hundred thousand pounds .also informed me that one official is coming to my house to assist me to easy transfer of the fund they are getting a gift a laptop and 4 ns of bbc t-shirts in a brown colour packet.but so far nobody has come so far.again I got another mail stating that my winning prize money is deposited in RBI delhi I have to claim it with in 48 hrs.for confirmation I sent a mail to foreign fund remittance dept.after that I received a phone call asking me to pay rs 12000/ for registration from rbi.if is true and genuine to whom shall I contact how the fund has to be claimed..also yesterday I received on more call asking me to deposit 18000/ instead of 12000/ because the pound variation.my very humble request is kindly inform me weather it is true or not it is genuine or not/if it is true to I shall contact.if the money is deposited I RBI kindly help me to claim the same.earlier I sent a complaint in this format I could not see any response. kindly advise me what should be done kindly give me mail on this e-mail id nair.icrisat@gmail.com my mobile n0 9177379320-9573687318 .I wrote a mail to respected madam srimathi vimla devi she sent the replay but I was little confused madam mentioned not deposit..once again I very humbly requesting you to kindly let me know the fact.
thanking you very much
aiyappan nair v.r (v r a nair)
LINGAPRABHU

Jul 14, 2014

its true or fake

i hot a mail from reserve bank of india
SIR i am lingaprabhu I GOT A SMS FROM MR mark philips (UK), YOU CAN WINNER 3,60,00,000 INR WITH I WIN CHEVOROLET CAR HE WAS SENDS A EMAIL ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS-LINGAPRABHU.MDU@GMAIL.COM. ALSO CALL ME MY MOBILE NOS- 09500741317. THIS PERSON SAY MY NAME IS MARK PHILIPS I CAME HERE ON 3 JULY-2014 YOU CAN SEND ID PROOF & 18500 RS CUSTOM DUTY. HE WAS STAY IN BRITISH HOTEL IN DELHI. MARK CALL ME YOU IMMEDIATELY PAY CUSTOM DUTY BUT I COMPLETED THIS AMOUND. HE CALLED ME MOBILE NUMBER 08447953241 HE TOLD AFTER YOU PAY LEGALIZATION FEES 50,000 I COMPLETED THAT AMOUND AFTER HE IS CALL ME YOU PAY TAX CHARGES 1,80,000 I SAY I DONT HAVE MONEY THEN HE IS TOLD YOU ARRENGE 1,00000 I ARRENGE 80,000 I COMPLETED 50,000 MY NAME LINGAPRABHU MY A/C NO 33110770129 SBI PLEASE HELP ME SIR its true or fake
samarbiswas

Jul 10, 2014

transfer of your award fund

sir, i am gils jose and i got one e mail from rbi regarding releasing of prize money. so may i know whether it is right or not.. the received e mail is as follows..

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of $850.000USD (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
4. Occupation:
5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. City:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. Beneficiaries Bank A/C Details:
Send Scan Copy I.D Card & Passport Photo
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of $850.000USD into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in American Dollars, we cannot transfer dollars into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from Dollars to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to Email: rbihelp_prd@admin.in.th
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
Email:rbihelp_prd@admin.in.th
Barr. John Larry is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
YOURS SINCERELY,

TRANSFER MANAGER.

MRS. SONIA SHARMA
shravan raval

Jul 3, 2014

samsung company uk dr. larry tom

Sir we are pay custom receipt pay rs21500/-and

conversation fees 76500/-and for cot code pay rs40000/-and

for tax code rs 50000/- already paid.

so i request to you i dont have a account upgrade code fees rs 1,70,955/-

so request to rbi please help me. and if your not given me account upgration code or please sent my money back in my account rs.188000/-

please action aganist cramers name mr. mark philip (m)9643538616, mr. robert d costa (m)9654951634 , mr. ronald baker (m)8860431083 miss. sunita (m) 8377919402

Thaking you

shravan raval 8866498266
L.GOVINDARAJ

Jul 3, 2014

about transactions true or not

I have received prize in draw 500, 00.00 GBP by bmw UK, Diplomat BMW Promotion Director
Dr Agnes Palmer
Tel: +447014216152.

Pastor. JAMES DESMONDis the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

***************WARNING************

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. By federal and state privacy.

I want to know the details are true or not, kindly reply back immediataly.

My E-mail add.-govindaraj0024@gmail.com
haripreethi

Jul 1, 2014

will my fund transfered or not

YOUR TRUE INFORMATION: - YOU’RE AMOUNT CHEUQE Of £500,000.00 GBP IN ALREADY SUBMITTED RESERVE BANK OF INDIA NEW DELHI.
Your found transfer Officer
Central Office, ROT.No6
Sansad Marg 6,
New Delhi. 110001, INDIA
EMAIL:- vimalarbisecretaryofficer@gmail.com
YOUR RECIVED MASSEGE ALL DETAILS REPLY EMAIL ADD.
EMAIL:- vimalarbisecretaryofficer@gmail.com
ONE PHOTO SCAN COPY WITH SIGNATURE
YOUR VOTER ID NO - …………………………….
BANK NAME … ……………………………………..
YOUR FULL NAME … ………………………………
ACCOUNT NO ………………………………………
BRANCH CODE NO - ………………………………
PAN CARD NUMBER - ……………………………
YOUR LAND LINE NO- :
YOU’RE LIGHT & WATER (ONLY ONE) BILL SCAN COPY (YOUR FATHER BILL NAME ACCAPTED)
Your Address …… …………………………………..
ALL INFORMATION REPLY IMMEDENTELY OTHER WISH NOT TRANSFER YOU’RE FOUND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Will my fund transfered to my account (Pls help me)
haripreethi

Jun 29, 2014

i have received a mail that your email address have won 500,000 Gbp(it's true or not)

Ihave received a mail from international remittance department, Berkley square, London WI J 6BD. United kingdom.
That my email address have won 500,000 GBP. it's it real
kaviyak

Jun 28, 2014

bbc lotterry

i have got a mail from your RBI NEW DELHI about bbc one national lottery. I'd like to know is it TRUE or NOT.
So could you tell me the truth. my mail id is kaviyak2013@gmail.com.
Jogendra nath Swain

Jun 10, 2014

BENEFICIARY FROM IMF

I am Jogendra Nath Swain received email from Reserve Bank of India Foreign Exchange Dept. for beneficiary amount of Rs.5,24,00,000/- which is available for transfer on my account as per the details given below. Is it true, if yes, please intimate me by official notification on my email address as "jnscpowtr@gmail.com. If the information is wrong then kindly punished the culprits who called me on their mobile no.9643924279 and Mob No.8860895362 in respect of Barr.Smart Nicholas and Mr. Kamal Banerjee who insisted to deposit of Rs.15,200/- as Tax and Brokerage money in account no.33601692052 of SBI IFSC Code SBIN0001648 Where as I have already been given my personal details, bank account no., passport size photo and ID proof (Aadhar card) without knowledge thinking that utilisation of the fund for betterment of poor children in rural areas.

Reserve Bank Of India.
Central Office,
No6, Sansad Marg, Janpath,
New Delhi. H.O 110001-India.
File Code No: 200TI005/RBI/BNK
Dated 09th June 2014 at 11.18AM

Dear New Customer: (JOGENDRA NATH SWAIN),

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India. Reserve Bank Of India is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that Governs all Financial activities in India. Whatever you need as regards to your transfer, we have a solution that fits. From international personal banking and mortgages to monitor transfer of funds we're here to help.

This mail is from the desk of the verification unit in charge of your funds transfer in Reserve Bank Of India. We have received the transfer form which was given to you to fill and we have already started processing your funds transfer. Your funds of £500,000.00 Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) need to be converted to India rupee before we can transfer the amount to your bank account.

Please always make sure you include your File Code No which is (200TI005/RBI/BNK) in any mail you are sending to us for security purpose and for the safety of your funds and to avoid any double claim.

You are requested to provide the mandatory details bellow:
First Name: *.................................................
Middle Name: *...............................................
Last Name: *..................................................
Sex: *............................................................
Date Of Birth: *...............................................
Contact Address: *..........................................
Home Telephone Number: *..............................
Cell Phone Number: *.......................................
Email Address: *..............................................
Occupation: *..................................................
City: *.............................................................
State: *...........................................................

Name Of Bank: *..............................................
Address Of Bank: *...........................................
Bank Branch: *................................................
Account Holder Name: *....................................
Bank Account No: *...........................................
Pan No: *.........................................................
IFSC Code: *....................................................
Transferring Sum: *...........................................

Meanwhile we want you to understand that your funds is in foreign currency and it came from foreign country into India, so you have to follow our compulsory instruction so that this amount can be transferred to your account immediately. You are therefore required to pay the sum of RS 15,200 India Rupees only for the conversion charges and including all Tax charges before we can initiate this funds transfer to your account.

Please note that the monitoring financial agency of India government and Income Tax Dept and Other Financial Institution Decree (BOFID) guiding against transfer of Funds in India has made it mandatory that any funds that is above 1 Lakh Rupees that comes from another country into India that the beneficiary of the funds will have to pay for tax on the funds and the tax fees should be paid to the home Ministry of Finance because they are the one in charge in receiving payment for tax in India.

Please note that we do not have much time to spend on your funds transfer because we have been mandated by the United Nation who deposited this amount to complete your funds transfer in less than 72 hours after you are in contact with us, so after 72 hours if we did not hear from you regarding on how to make the payment for the conversion charges, your funds will be return back to the United Nation where it came from. So we advise you once again to try and arrange this amount before 72 hours so that you will not lose this amount.

Please do keep us updated immediately you are ready to make the payment so that we can instruct you on how you will remit the payment. We assure you that once we receive confirmation of your payment in less than 1 hour time your funds worth of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) will be converted to India rupees which will be equivalent to
52,418,270.00 INR (5 Crore 24 Lakhs India Rupees Approx.) and this said amount will be transferred to your account after conversion has be done.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WE ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DEDUCT ANY FUND FROM YOUR OFFICIAL PAYMENT AMOUNT, TO AVOID MISAPPROPRIATION AND ABUSE OF BENEFICIARIES FUND, ACCORDING TO FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES.

Have a nice day, as we wait for your soonest response. Please if you have any query do not hesitate to contact us for further clarification.

In us you can trust. Giving the best in banking system is our priority.

Yours In Service,
Foreign Exchange Dept,
Reserve Bank of India.
Reserve Bank Of India Governor
Dr. Raghuram Rajan

NOTE:
If you are not the rightful owner of the Email id with the RBI above Ref. code numbers, Please don't reply to this message. Any double claim will lead to Disqualification of the Beneficiary please be Warned!!! You are are requested to keep all information's away from the general public for security reasons. Thank You.

Reagards,

Jogendra Nath Swain
pk_sbg2009@rediffmail.com

Jun 2, 2014

Pradip Kumar Verma

Plz Confirm Me My name -Pradip Kumar Verma Email Id-pk_sbg2009@rediffmail.com My name In any File Ref-RBI/0A2/8138061 File No-RBI/lo/f12 To 700000 Thasund Gbp Fake Or True Mail From-rbi.rbiforeingremittancedept@hotmail.com
jhnv123

May 26, 2014

Is it real or fake ?

I got this email from accountoffice@rbionline.org.in this mail id. 6.14 pm, 24th may-2014. I am not understand about this mail. Is it authentic? why they give me croros of rupees? please check it fast. so other people are not become fool by this nonsense things.
Shri Chandan Sinha. 6,Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.

Payment File: RBI/id1033/014
Payment Amount: £1,000,000. 00 GBP.

ATTENTION MR. KUNTAL RAMESHBHAI TANDEL:You are
welcome to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Foreign Remittance
Department New Delhi; This mail is in acknowledgement to your mail we
have received; We mail to inform you that we have received your full
details. But
you have to provide your Government Pan Card or Drivers License scanned
copy to enable us identify you properly as the beneficiary of this
Compensation funds.

Your available details have been recorded and verified correctly and
were accepted. We
happily Congratulate you, but now you are to provide us your letter of
approval (LOA), because it qualifies you as a Legal Beneficiary to
receive your compensation funds which was ordered to be released to you
by the British Government. Note Your Payment File is :RBI/id1033/014.
Your compensated Funds is: (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling)
£.1,000,000.00 GBP = Equivalent to र.9,83,86,275.00 /- INR (Nine
Crore Eighty-Three Lakh Eighty-Six Thousand Two Hundred And
Seventy-Five India Rupees).

Your compensated funds, was originated from the British Government to
be remitted to you and accredit into your Bank account as Unclaimed
Funds Compensation to alleviate poverty within the Asian continent.
Note we are authorized by the British Government that before we get
this compensated funds accredit to your bank account, you must obtain
a Letter of Approval (LOA) from the said office, to enable us the
(RBI) New Delhi transfer your Compensated funds to your nominated Bank
Account. Why it is very expedient you obtain (LOA) is to enable the
United Nation Secretary-General Mr. Ban Ki-moon office in New Delhi,
Approved and Back-Up your transfer with us.
NOTE. The amount to obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA) Is the sum of
(£.165.00 GBP = र.16,230,00 INR). And
it can not be deducted from the total funds above because your transfer
has not been Approved and Back-Up by the said office the (UN); your
compensated funds was programmed by the British Government to be
accredited to your bank account in full value which means no single
amount can be deducted from it. So at this point you are the person
to arrange for the fees to obtain your (LOA). Below
is the details of your assigned British Consulate who is your personal
guide in this transfer, note out his details below because he is going
to contact you by tomorrow as all your details has been forwarded to
him. Once he contacts you follow his instructions to enable you make the
payment to the United Nation (UN) New Delhi, in order for your Letter
of Approval (LOA) to be issued and release to him to enable him bring it
to us after sending a copy to your email.

BRITISH CONSULATE CONTACT DETAILS.
Name. Mr. Judge Murphy Wilson.
Mobile Number.+918377916397Email ID. mr.judgemurphywilson_bc@vip.se.com
British Consulate from the British High Commission New Delhi
India.Office Time. From 09:00AM To 07:30PM/From Monday To Saturday.

NOTE THE JOB OF THE BRITISH CONSULATE;
The assigned British Consulate is the person to get the Letter of
Approval (LOA) from the United Nation (UN) Secretary-General Mr. Ban
Ki-moon office in New Delhi, after it has been Approved and Back-Up
and bring it to us. Which is after when your payment is received at
the United Nation (UN) New Delhi. Once
we receive the Letter of Approval (LOA), from the British Consulate we
will immediately start processing your transfer, by accrediting your
nominated bank account with your Compensation Funds and that will take
only Two (2) working hours for the funds to be accredited to your bank
account.

Once the above British Consulate contacts you, ask him to direct you
on how to make the payment to the United Nation (UN) New Delhi, to
obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA); And he will reconfirm just your
Payment File: RBI/id1033/014: And
then he will direct you successfully on how to make the payment to get
the required letter. We urge you to keep your mobile number available as
to enable him contacts you on time.

NOTE:
You are required to keep all your funds corresponding details as a top
secret to yourself alone, keep all information about your funds away
from the general public for security reasons, you are also warned and
advise not to disclose your Fund details to any friends or relatives, as
to avoid and prevent unwarranted third party and to also prevent you
from losing the entire funds, because if any call comes in, from any
third party you might ignorantly notify, you will be disqualified from
receiving the total funds. Any
reluctance to this email will result to immediate termination of your
Funds Transfer and your funds will be revert back to the Reserve Bank
Unit and 50% will be process by the British Government and other 50%
will be use for the Motherless babies home, then you will be
disqualified from receiving the total amount, that is if you fail to get
the Letter of Approval (LOA).

Revert back to us in receipt of this mail. We
await your urgent response regarding the required Letter of Approval
(LOA). Thank you for your ultimate cooperation and understanding, and
Congratulations once again directly from Dr. Raghuram Rajan; The
Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) New Delhi.

Thanks & RegardsForeign Remittance Department
Mr. Srikant Gupta
Secretary to Dr. Raghuram Rajan
The Governor
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) New Delhi.
***************WARNING**************** This
message was sent from the Accounts Department of Reserve Bank Of India.
It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received
this email in error you should immediately discard it without
transferring or storing any of it's content. Anyone caught not abiding
with these rules will be made to face the law as all communications are
officially meant for Reserve Bank Of India customers only. Reserve
Bank of India Copyright ©2014 All rights reserved.

Sbi. A/c name: Mr. Inato Shohe. A/c
no: 20201443208. Ifsc code: sbin0003598. Pan no:bpwpk1559m. Branch:
NEW DELHI

Please help me....
Mathews Shine

May 12, 2014

FRAUD MAKING FROM NOKIA COMPANY

One man calling from New delhi airport, my winning amount 50,0000 GBP is laying in Customs, I have to pay 21000 Rs for release.
Sir, Kindly notedown their mobile number: mail id is: rbionlinewiretransfer@live.com, Mobile number is+919717752160,+919582207353,+918588096604.Please track their Cell and catch them Sir.If any help shine.mthw@gmail.com.
His name is Johnson : Some Indian people also helping them.One of the account number they send to me,, Please note: Account Name: Runrimawii.A.C Number: 20185562016.IFSc Code: SBIN 0001539,bRANCH: AIZAWL SOLOMN;S CAVE.,Another one, SBI,SACHIN SINGH, IFSC CODE: SBIN 00 15446,SANJAY PALACE...his mail id is J.martins41@yahoo.com
ramashankar singh

May 6, 2014

nokia winning fund

sir
Today I recive e-mail from Reserve Bank Of India. I send one copy fo mail to you & one call recive and saying me deposit 18500 kindly check this and please tell me that it is Fake or what?

Regional Director : Mr. Ghosh,
Reserve Bank of India Regional Office,
Foreign Remittance Department.
New Delhi: 110 001,
11,Sansad Marg.
Date: 6-05-2014

Greetings of the day and it was a pleasure talking to you.As discussed please find the info on conversion charges below :

CONVERSION OF FUND FROM BRITISH POUNDS TO INDIA CURRENCY/ACCOUNT REGISTRATION :

It is pertinent to inform you that the account registration process is carried out by the monetary authorities who entail on carrying out a due diligence to ascertain that the account is fully functional, before your fund can be converted immediately,we request for conversion/registration deposit of (RS 18,500/-INR) which will be used to convert your fund from British pound to INR. On this note you will have to make the payment for conversion/registration of your fund directly to agents of the monetary authorities here and also our accredited banking agent, hence the decision to use accredited agents accounts, who confirms directly to us and the monetary authorities upon confirmation of the transfer processed by you.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will proceed with the conversion procedure. The date and time of transfer and expected date of receiver in your account will be sent to you immediately . But be advised that until we confirm payment from our clearing financial institution, we cannot commence your transfer further.

Hope the above is in order. Feel free to call / mail for any queries / assistance further.
Mrs. neha Sharma
Transaction Dept, Reserve Bank Of India.
Online Transfer Department.

Apr 9, 2014

U.K. Govt. Award

its true or not
Respected Sir/Madam

This is Jagdish Chand Mandla I got this mail its true or not please rply me as soos as possible my mail id : jcmandla@gmail.com
Mobile No is always insisting to make payment of currency convertsion charges +91-8527-7699-12
Shri Chandan Sinha. 6,Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Email ID: rbicustomer_care@admin.in.th

Payment File: RBI/id1033/014
Payment Amount: £1,000,000. 00 GBP.

ATTENTION DEAR ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY;
You are welcome to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) New Delhi; Your mail was received and it was acknowledged; Note this is a compensation from the British Government, It was compensated to you to be accredited to your personal bank account in full value.

NOTE: The Reserve Bank of India is an Indian Government Established Financial Institution which perform the Controlling of Currency and the management of Government accounts. We deal with huge amount of funds and we operate according to government policies and the policies that binds our operations with internal commercial banks, international banking standard and the IMF (International Monetary Funds).

NOTE. Your compensated funds, was originated from the British Government to be remitted to you and accredited into your Bank account as A Compensation to alleviate poverty within the Whole World; Note we are authorized by the British Government that before we get this compensated funds accredited to your bank account, your Compensated funds and transfer with the (RBI) New Delhi, have to be Approved and Back-Up by the United Nation Secretary-General Mr. Ban Ki-moon office in New Delhi through your assigned British Consulate who is to guide you.

We are going to direct you further on how to obtain your Letter of Approval (LOA) and also receive your funds, as soon as you fill the below form complete and return back to us for verification then we will release the details of your assigned British Consulate to enable you contact him in order for him to direct you on how to make the required payment of (£.155.00 GBP = र.15,900.00 /- INR), to the United Nation (UN), for the Letter of Approval (LOA) to be issued and release to you through your British Consulate in order for him to remit it to us, to enable us start and complete your transfer successfully without any further delay.

NOTE. You are not paying the required amount to the (RBI) New Delhi, rather You are paying the required fees to the United Nation Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-moon Office in New Delhi through the direction of your personal guideline the British Consulate.

FILL COMPLETE YOUR VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:
11. Account Number:
12. Account Holders Name:
13. Bank Branch:
14. Scan Copy of India Govt. Pan Card or Driver’s License

Note: You have only Forty-Eight (48 hours) to summit the above required details and send the required payment to the United Nation (UN) New Delhi, failing to comply before the above time you will lose the opportunity of receiving this funds, and any reluctance to this mail will result to an immediate termination of your Compensated Funds transfer, and your funds will be revert back to the Reserve Bank Unit and 50% will be process by the British Government and other 50% will be use for Babies Motherless Home (BMH), then you will be disqualified and omitted from receiving the Compensated Funds.

LAST NOTICE: For security reasons and preservation of this Funds to your bank account, you are hereby authorized to keep all your Funds corresponding details confidential-secret, to secure your funds and to avoid any other person to claim it from you which is called double claims, and unwarranted third party, because if there is any call from someone else for double claims or unwarranted third party, you are going to be disqualify and omitted from receiving this funds;

You are therefore authorized by the RBI Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan not to disclose or show your Funds corresponding details to any-body, until this Funds is accredited to your bank account successfully.

We await your urgent response regarding the required details. Thank you for your ultimate cooperation and understanding and Congratulations once again directly from Dr. Raghuram Rajan; The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) New Delhi.

Foreign Remittance Department
Mr. Srikant Gupta
Secretary to Dr. Raghuram Rajan
The Governor
Reserve Bank of India New Delhi.
jack.gardener.finance@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2014

Reserve Bank Of India - Contact immediately

Reserve Bank of India OFFICIAL Email: CustomerCare@reservebankindia.org.in

UP BOARD Allahabad - mark sheet nahi aaya ha mara abhi tak
    me anshu public ka student hu mera 12th ka roll no-0546027...
    RTO Thane - MISBEHAVIOR OF THE AUTO DRIVER
    Dear Sir, Vehicle No:MH04 CW 9143 The driver of the...
    karboñn titanium s5 - successfully registered
    Appear the text line successfully registered on karbonn...
    Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan - failure to deliver quality education in kvs
    These are the warm up sessions, students should get...
    IRCTC - Ticket booking
    FAILED TRANSACTION-IRCTC DEAR SIR, I WAS BOOKING TICKETS...
    Mr Triputi Sharma - my deposit amount
    By mistake I deposit 45000 rs in HDFC bank account holder...
    Pan card - Name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in...
    I have made a request for correction in my pan card and...
    Mr K Rajkumar - my deposit amount & 10 lakhs cheque
    Dear sir my AMOUNT WILL BE RETURN BACK ON 9 AUGUST 2014...
    www.paoascblr.gov.in - NON RELEASE OF CREDIT BALANCE
    RESPECTED SIR, 1. I, NO 14804303K HAV/MT BK RAO...