RBI foreign remittance department

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBI foreign remittance department

pingaljyoti

Mar 25, 2015

true OR fake

myself jyoti pingal, got the following mail,from <rtcase@liberty.edu>,
please help me, what should i do??? my email id is- pingaljyoti@gmail.com

OREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ONLINE BANKING UNIT
6, SANSAND MARG,-110001
New Delhi, India.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of 500.000POUNDS (five hundred thousand great British pounds) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. City:
8. Marital Status:
9. E-mail id:
10. 11. Bank Name, A/c No/ Holders Name/ Bank Branch:
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of 500.000POUNDS into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in British Pounds, we cannot transfer pounds into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from pounds to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to us via this Email rbifund041@hotmail.com
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
rbifund041@hotmail.com (JOHN LARRY ) is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security purpose for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
YOURS SINCERELY,

TRANSFER MANAGER.

MRS. SONIA SHARMA
zainab1403

Mar 10, 2015

true or fake

Sir M getting som mails from this email address reserve.i@accountant.com
As saying tht i have won 4 core 33 thou somthing..and asking for my details to trasfer tht amount from RBI to me..
I dnt know whts true so plzz let me know...

My Email add is- zainu1403@gmail.com
sandeep sak

Mar 2, 2015

sandeep sakhare

winning prize fro the BRITISH GOVERNMENT
Dear Respected Sir,
I am Charles.A. I am from Ahmednagar, near by pune. on Februvary 18th 2015 I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got £500,000.00 GBP (Rs.6 Crore 53 Lakh17,211 rupees). I do not know whether it is true or not. please guide me. I am totally confused. The Reserve Bank, The Foreign exchange department made a call (Cell no.(91 - 7838012207) and asked me to pay Rs.24,500 for Exchanging Money. I paid it. now they ask Rs.78,500 for receiving C.O.T Code. they contacted me through this email - reservebnkofindia@live.com.
I send Rs.24,500 for exchanging money for this account
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Account Name: KANALI SUMI
Account no: 3364991370
Ifsc Code: CBIN0284791
now they ask for transfer charge. I do not know how to procede. please help me.

My Email Addres - shagun_sandeep1@rediffmail.com
A.Charles

Feb 19, 2015

winning prize fro the MERCEDES AUTOMOBILE COMPANY, UK

Dear Respected Sir,
I am Charles.A. I am from Devakottai, near by Karaikudi. on Februvary 13th I received the message from the worldwidedraw@hotmail.com that I have got 700.00.GBP (Rs.6 Crore 53 Lakh17,211 rupees). I do not know whether it is true or not. please guide me. I am totally confused. The Reserve Bank, The Foreign exchange department made a call (Cell no.(91 - 7838927239) and asked me to pay Rs.24,500 for Exchanging Money. I paid it. now they ask Rs.78,500 for receiving C.O.T Code. they contacted me through this email - rbi.ong@hotmail.com.
I send Rs.24,500 for exchanging money for this account
Bank Name: UCO BANK
Account Name: JANVI BORUWA
Account no: 19750110025413
Ifsc Code: UCBA0001975
Branch: DIMAPUR
now they ask for transfer charge. I do not know how to procede. please help me.
I sent the recipt no: RBI,1447699143143.
My Email Addres - charuantonysamy@gmail.com
please help me sir.
by
a.charles
SMITHA DEEPAK

Feb 14, 2015

True or False

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of £500,000(GBP) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty especially in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.

Pls reply for this
Venkateswarlu parvatala

Feb 2, 2015

true or false

Please tell me whether True Or Frud the following Mail -
My E-Mail ID - venkateshp033@gmail.com
My name- Parvatala Venkateswarlu

6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (48,444030.53 INR)

Attention Beneficiary,
The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2009 to 2013 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund)

Recently on 15th July 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations meet with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (48,444030.53 INR)only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs.12,500 (Twelve thousand five hundred India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.
Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details
Mr. John Anderson: - Head Assigned Foreign Exchange Transfer department Email: rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc
13. Bank Address:
The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.12,500.This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £500,000.00
Please Note that by confirming the above listed information means you’re accepting to pay the required processing/crediting charges.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Please ensure that this message send to this email rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc to enable us respond to you on time
sanjeev bhasin

Jan 23, 2015

is it fake or real...

hllo sir/madam,
i recieve an email from foreign remittance department at my email id. bhasinnn@gmail.com for submitting my fetail and account number to deposit a sum of amont in pounds in my account. i want to confirm is it real or fake.
plz rply
sanjeev kumar mobile no. 7357973128
D S Prem

Jan 16, 2015

prize money

sir i have been recieving constant message regarding the price money and they are asking me to pay Rs 17500/ is it true or fake

kind regards
prem
chanakya sri

Jan 6, 2015

transfer of your winning Funds to my Personal Bank

Dear Sir Please inform me urgently that given information is true or fake
Its true or fake please send my email address - chanakyad@gmail.com my mobile no. - 0094777351665

CONTACT(INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND DEPARTMENT UK)Madam Zabe:00447014262817 Contact:00918512849651 Your Representative,Mr.Smith Morgan,

Account Number: 91132014967346
Account Holder: DELHI COMPLEX
Holder's Address: Reserve Bank Of India Delhi Head Office 6,SANSAD MARG,NEW DELHI-110 001, INDIA
Account Type: Premium
Last Deposit Date: Today
Real Time Balance: 4 Crores 33 lakhs Rupees

WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
agrdg44

Jan 3, 2015

money transfer from RBI

I received a mail pertaining to transfer of money of 3.6 crors from foreign deptt RBI & today Mr. PHILIP MOGA WHOSE MOBILE NO. IS 07838017698 said me to give full details of myself & asking some money for such transfer.
Kindly let me know whether this is true or false.
Awaiting for your kind reply.Thanks.
GDA
Balaram Karmakar

Jan 3, 2015

TRUE OR FRUD

Please tell me whether True Or Frud the following Mail -
My E-Mail ID - bkarmakar2014@gmail.com
My name- Balaram Karmakar.

6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (48,444030.53 INR)

suhas1764

Jan 1, 2015

received on my email ID

please tell me it is TRUE or FAKE> my email ID is sohoni.suhas@gmail.com
The mail received is given below:

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Welcome to Reserve Bank of India E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section
DEAR, BENEFICIARY,
This is to inform you that you have been compensated by UN GOVT. Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds:
Following the supplied information on your email, you are confirmed by The Headquarters - United Nation World Bank Department as the legitimate beneficiary of the funds (350,000.00 POUNDS) through your file from The Headquarter United Nation World Bank UK Department. This is mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions you’re chosen among the luckily four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment as compensation of awarded prize as unpaid Cheque, e.g., IN ASIA CONTINENT AND MANY OTHERS COUNTRIES.
We are pleased to inform you that the RBI has granted our request to allocate your cash prize funds direct to your account in India via ONLINE BANKING with the Help of our accredited representative who is in charge of your file there in India. Will Transfer into your account through Bank wiring Transfer.
YOU’RE AMOUNTCHEUQE Of £350,000.00GBP EQUIVENLET TOINR IS: (35,414,647.45 Indian Rupee) ALREADY SUBMITTEDTO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
Find below details of the accredited representative. Your file has already been passed no for transfer. The contact person in charge of your payment is Mrs. Sonia Sharma. Please don't fail to send your personal details including your account details as stated below send to via email: rbihelpdept@hotmail.com
Full name-
Account holder's name-
Bank name and address-
Send Scan Copy of I.D Card and Passport Size Photo
Please send your reply via Email: rbihelpdept@hotmail.com
Please contact this office with the above details as soon as you receive this email for details of your prize payment release. Do report the payment proceeding to us for advice. Congratulations once again on your success in this year's prize winning
Yours Faithfully
United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights UN/ World Bank Compensation: Email: rbihelpdept@hotmail.com
priyanka.warghat@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2014

winning amt true or fake?

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

Let me know.
priyanka.warghat@gmail.com
Ananthakumar.R

Dec 27, 2014

The fund is true of frud

Our ref: RBI/YXD/VRB/2014

Payment File: RBI/GBP-1134/075

Payment Amount: Ј1,000,000. 00 GBP.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

Attention: Dear Beneficiary,

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT Pending since 2005 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized as:

Contract Type: Inheritance/Compensation/Unpaid Contract Funds/ Undelivered Lottery Fund/Charity Fund/ Next of Kin/ Unpaid Loan etc.

Payment File: RBI/GBP-1134/075. Payment Amount: One Million Great British Pounds (Ј1,000, 000.00 GBP).

Recently on the 19th of October 2014 The New Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan met with the India Tax Committee and Economic Affairs Secretary; Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a very long time, at the end of the meeting, the (RBI) Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan mandate all, Inheritance/Compensation/Unpaid Contract Funds/ Undelivered Lottery Fund/Charity Fund/ Next of Kin/ Unpaid Loan etc; Funds, to be released to the beneficiary after when She/he has obtain a Letter of Approval (LOA) as instructed by the British Government, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold an individuals funds in a government b asket for one reason or the other
Therefore we are mailing to inform you that One Million Great British Pounds (Ј1,000,000.00 GBP) respectively will be released and transferred to your bank account in your name as soon as you have been approved by the United Nation (UN) to receive the funds. Kindly note that it was commissioned by The British Government, that the Beneficiaries will have to obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA) from the United Nation to Approve and Back-up your funds.

Note. To obtain the required (LOA), You will be required to pay the sum of Ј175.00 GBP Only, to the United Nation (UN) to obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA) , then we can start processing your transfer by accrediting the above mention amount to your nominated bank account successfully; Note the required fees can not be deducted from the Funds because the funds has been programmed by the British Government to be transferred to your bank account in full value, Nobody was authorize to deduct any amount from the total Funds;

To know how to obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA) from the United Nation you are hereby required to reconfirm your details for accrediting, by forwarding the required details below to our Transfer Unit Email-ID: RBI_foreignremittance-unit@webadicta.org ; for all necessary verification to be conducted. As soon as we receive the required details, we will direct you further on how to obtain the Letter of Approval (LOA), kindly note that you have only Five-(5) Days after the date of receiving this mail to make the above payment to the United Nation. Note the following details below a re required for verification and
PROVIDE THE DETAILS BELOW FOR VERIFICATION:

12. Account Number:

13. Account Holders Name:

14. Bank Branch:

15. Scan Copy of Your Govt. Pan Card or Drivers License:

NOTE. For further security reasons and preservation of this funds to you, you are hereby required to keep all your funds corresponding details confidential-secret, to secure your funds and to avoid double claims and unwarranted third party because if there is any call for double claims or unwarranted third party you might ignorantly notify of this, You are going to be disqualified from receiving the total funds; You are therefore authorized by the RBI Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan not to disclose any of your funds corresponding details to anybody until this funds is accredited to your bank account successfully.

We await your urgent response regarding the required details. Thank you for your ultimate cooperation and understanding and Congratulation directly from Dr. Raghuram Rajan; The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Accept our hearty congratulations once again!

Mr. Srikant Gupta

Secretary to Dr. Raghuram Rajan

The Governor

Reserve Bank of India New Delhi.

***************WARNING*****************

This message was sent from the Accounts Department of Reserve Bank Of India (RBI). It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of it's content. Anyone caught not abiding with these rules will be made to face the law as all communications are officially meant for Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) customers only. Reserve Bank of India Copyright ©2014 All rights reserved.
Rajesh Debnath

Dec 25, 2014

true or fraud

I have received an email and this email said I have win a lottery and the email in below
ATTN: Dear Beneficiary,
Award Final Notification: We are delighted to inform you of the result of E-mail Address ballot Award-Draw “tagged” Global Poverty Eradication Programme sponsored by United-Nation Economic Advancement and Development Program to eradicate poverty and hunger all-over the World against year 2015 as a part of U.N social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base, the award is approved by the USA & British Gaming Board, Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulator [IAGR] while monitored by FBI USA & UK, the program is in-line with the United Nation (M.D.G) Millennium Development Goal.
Federal Bureau of Investigation[ FBI ]
Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535 [ U.S.A ]
E-mail: [ usc.everett@ gmail.com ]
E-mail: [ C111.fbi@ usa.com ]
Call: USA: +13374227143
Call: UK: +447010054803
Note: An irrevocable-Payment-Guarantee has been issued on your favour, and your prize has been CREDITED to you via: ATM-Visa-Card grants $750,000.00 US Dollars is now ready for your claim
Contact: Mr. C. Everett USA FBI for Approval & Direction for claim with your:
Name...........
Mobile No.......
Coountry........
Sex..................
Then they send me more some email and said to activate my atm visa card I have to pay the activation payment which is in indian money Rs. 8750 which I paid an account number then now he is demanding more money to license my atm-visa card anti terrorist certificate pin or code.so it is true or fraud.please tell me and his mobile number and email id I am sending you.please check and email me as soon as possible sir. My email id is rajeshdebnath887@yahoo.com.
And his contact is below
Sir.
Burg Basil FBI United Nation Representative General Commander in Republic
of India,
Contact Number: +91-9582997424.

Contact Email: BurgBasil@ qualityservice.com
BurgBasil@ qualityservice.com
Prasenjit Patra

Dec 22, 2014

Transfer of your award fund

sir, i am Prasenjit Patra and i got one e mail from rbi regarding releasing of prize MONEY. so may i know whether it is right or not.. the received e mail is as follows..

Attention Beneficiary,

Recently on 30th November 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations meet with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Thiru.Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (43,421,815.86 INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.
Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details
Mr. John Anderson: - Head Assigned Foreign Exchange Transfer department Email foriegnexchangerbi@mit.tc
13. Bank Address:
The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.10.000/.This amount for crediting fee is REFUNDABLE and will be credited & added to your account in addition to your [43,421,815.86 INR].This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling which is equivalent to [43,421,815.86 Indian Rupees] to your bank account?
in our next e-mail an account information and a telephone number will be send to you and directions on how you can make the required processing approval/crediting fee payment of Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand India Rupees Only). You need to make this payment before your full amount will be transferred to your bank account.

Sir plz reply me,
Prasenjit patra
Email id: prasenjit.cse10@gmail.com
VORAAMIT

Dec 18, 2014

it's true or fake

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
# 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021, INDIA
Customer services,
Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/14.
Payment amount: 7CROERS, 84LAKHS, 7 THOUSAND IN INDIA RUPEES=$129,000.00.US.DOLLAR.
www.notifics.rbi.org.in

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT Pending for the year 2009 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/

Recently on the 5th of APRIL, 2013. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Chief Dr Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, which have make owners to be confused that’s they have been Defrauded by
Fraudster, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Chief Dr Raghuram Rajan mandate
All unclaimed funds to be release to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice
to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (7CROERS, 84LAKHS, 7 THOUSAND IN INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor. Beneficiaries have to pay only a crediting fee only. Which is just Rs.14, 999/- ONLY for immediate transfer/crediting of your fund into your personal Bank Account. This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for (2) working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection Contact. Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department.

You are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department Mr. Gomez Faddy and Mrs. Rhadha Somakumar for verification/transfer through email below for prompt collection of your fund. Contact E-mail: rbi.onlinetransferforigndept@hotmail.com
Fill The From Below:

My Full Name.................
My Address...................
My Telephone Number..........
My Fax Number................
My Email Address.............
My Sex.......................
My Date of Birth.............
My Occupation................
Name of Bank:................
Bank Address:................
Account Name:................
Account Number...............
Swift Code:..................
Full Name of the Account Beneficiary:........Id Proof:.......

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason and you are warned and advise to contact only Mr. Gomez Faddy and Mrs. Rhadha Somakumar in crediting of your fund.

The management Mr. Manish Ashra Foreige Manager
Chief Dr. Raghuram Rajan Transfer Manager Mr.Gomez Faddy
R.B.I GOVERNOR
==========================================================
Accept my hearties congratulations once again!
© Reserve Bank of India. All Rights Reserved
shiv kumar sawan

Dec 15, 2014

The fund is true or false

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT!!!

India's Central Bank Regional Director : Y.H. Malegam

Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Delhi,

Foreign Remittance Department.

New Delhi: 110 001, India,

6,Sansad Marg.

Email:online_transfer@e-rbigovt.org.in

Tell:+917838726788

Dear Esteem Customer:

Greetings to you from the Reserve Bank of India (R.B.I) Delhi Branch!!!

This mail is to notify you that our department has received a Bank draft/cheque worth of (£500,000.00GBP) on your name with the certified and documents from the (Standard Chartered Bank Award United Kingdom) by Processing Officer Mr Mike Luis, you can call him on this number:+918527695572 this fund was received here in our department for the registration/Conversion which is required by the government of RBI India.

As per the protocol of the (Reserve Bank of India) we do not issue the draft which exceeds more than 100 LAKH on any individual name so we have to transfer the whole Prize directly into your account. We have to legally register your winning draft with the endorsement from the regional director which will authorize us to transfer to your account if you meet up with registration/Conversion fees below.

Registration/Conversion Rs.7,120/-

Endorsement Fee of Rs.6,850/-

Attention Fee of Rs.5,180/-

Insurance Fee of Rs.2,950/-

Security Fee of Rs.2,400/-

Total Charges Rs. 24,500 (TWENTY-FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES ONLY)

Upon payment you are to send the scan copy of the deposit slip along with your Identity proof to this office to enable us process for the transfer.

Note:The whole process will take only three working hours if you can meet up with our requirements, and the fees cannot be deducted from Deposited cheque until the conversion process is completed we do not have a right to transfer British Pounds into India Rupees account without the conversion been completed.

Attachment to this mail is from you have to print out and fill, send it back to us.

NOTE: You have only 2 working days to claim this price from our office,You are to contact your Processing Officer Mr Mike Luis on this number +918527695572, for the transfer.

Thank you for banking with us, the best of our Internet banking services shall be render to you.

To this effect,We require urgent feedback, do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you as soon as possible

please tell me fastly sir that given information is truue or fake
Its true or fake please send my email address - shivkumarsawan@gmail.com, my mobile no. - 8182819689

Mrs. Sonia Sharma.

Tell:+917838726788

Reserve Bank Of India

Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer.
Sunilkumar Rathod

Dec 9, 2014

HI ... i Got one mail from RBI,whether it is true/fake please send deatails to my email.....sunilkumar5118@gmail.com

Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£355,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (36266790.91 INR)
Attention Beneficiary,
The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2009 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund).
Recently on 31st January 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr . Thiru.Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations meet with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr. Thiru.Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£355,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (36266790.91 INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs.15,200 (Fifteen thousand two hundred India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification
Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details: Foreign Exchange Transfer department, Email: rbiteams@underpaid.co.in
1. Name: …..
2. Address: …..
3. Age: …… AND Sex:
4. Occupation:
5. Tel/Cell Phone Number:…
6. State AND Nationality:…
7. Country of Residence: ….
8. Bank Name:…….
9. Account Number: …….
Account Holders Name: ……….
Bank Address: …………
REPLY EMAIL: rbiteams@underpaid.co.in
The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.15,200/.This amount for crediting fee is REFUNDABLE and will be credited & added to your account in addition to your [36266790.91 INR].This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £355,000.00 British Pounds Sterling which is equivalent to [36266790.91 Indian Rupees] to your bank account?. in our next e-mail an account information and a telephone number will be send to you and directions on how you can make the required processing approval/crediting fee payment of Rs.15,200 (Fifteen thousand two hundred India Rupees Only). You need to make this payment before your full amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Please Treat this mail with a high priority and get back to us with your details.

Mr. Ashok Jain.
Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer
Regards.

Please
rajvithya

Dec 2, 2014

i have got email in rbi fake or true

Customer services, www.rbi.org
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI.

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2014
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2013/2014

Dear Beneficiary:

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.

Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on the 1sth Of May 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00/-GBP / RS.4 Crore 99 Lakhs/-INR) will be released to you in your name, as it was Committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to make payment for the crediting fees/charges to claim this funds immediately within (2 working days) on receiving this mail.
Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately to our Emailaccounte.rbi@mit.tcaccounte.rbi@mit.tcVerification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The Form Below:
For More Details Contact:
Mr. Mr. Rahul Singh
Mrs. Sonia Sharma
Email: accounte.rbi@mit.tc

Pastor John Larry is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

The management Mrs. Sonia Sharma Pastor John Larry
DR. RAGHURAM G.RAJAN Transfer Manager British Agent (foreigner)
R.B.I GOVERNOR
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. By federal and state privacy.
hemanta digal

Nov 1, 2014

not completely

i am hemanta digal acconut no 34168163473
bhoopendra singh

Oct 21, 2014

please tell me fastly sir that given information is truue or fake

Its true or fake please send my email address - sbhoopendra575@gmail.com, my mobile no. - 09455173972

WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Attention: Dear Winner.

Welcome to RESERVE BANK OF INDIA E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section).

We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from one Diplomat Mike Luis, from BBC Company United Kingdom, regarding your End of year Promo. All formalities set for the transfer is under progress. First of all before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from British Pounds into Indian rupees which will amount to 58,086,365.77 INR. To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit (Registration and Conversion fees) of 25,500 INR. This is in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India.

Please reverse to us immediately with the fees so we can proceed with the conversion before we can make the transfer into your provided account.

Diplomat Mike Luis contact number +919958823971 contact him immediately.

Personal/Award details
1. Full Names: .................................
2. Full Home Address:..........................
4. Sex: .........................................
5. Nationality: ................................
6. Age: ...........................................
7. Current City:...............................
8.Occupation: ...................................
9. Mobile Number............................
10. Account Name: .................................
11. Account Numbers: ..............................
12. Bank Name: .......................................
13. IFSC Code:..................................................
14 1 Photo:...............................................
15.Please send your reply to this email only
rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
Thank you for Banking with us, the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you.

WE ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH UNDISCLOSED TO ANYBODY TO AVOID HACKING OF YOUR FUND.
Do acknowledge the receipt of this email by replying back immediately.
To This Effect,We Require Urgent Feedback.

Mrs Sonia Sharma
Funds Verification and Transfer Reserve
bank Of India
(Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer)
bhoopendra singh

Oct 21, 2014

Igot a mail rbi embosing mail payment file

IT IS TRUE OR FAKE

WELCOME TO RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 21/10/14

Attention: Dear Winner.

Diplomat Mike Luis contact number +919958823971 contact him immediately.

Personal/Award details
1. Full Names: .................................
2. Full Home Address:..........................
4. Sex: .........................................
5. Nationality: ................................
6. Age: ...........................................
7. Current City:...............................
8.Occupation: ...................................
9. Mobile Number............................
10. Account Name: .................................
11. Account Numbers: ..............................
12. Bank Name: .......................................
13. IFSC Code:..................................................
14 1 Photo:...............................................
15.Please send your reply to this email only
rbiforeignremittancedep@mit.tc
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN

Do acknowledge the receipt of this email by replying back immediately.
To This Effect,We Require Urgent Feedback.

Mrs Sonia Sharma
Funds Verification and Transfer Reserve
bank Of India
(Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer)
ad9224@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2014

TRUE OR FAKE

TRANSFER FOUND PROCESS DETAILS Dear Amol Doiphode

ATTACHED FORM FULL FILL AND DEPOSIT CURRENCY CONVERT CHARGE

APPROVAL FORM CHARGE DEPOSIT This amount has to be paid by you the beneficiary for the complete

signing of the documents from the appropriate departments of the RBI before your funds can be credited into

your account within one day as promised.

TRANSFER OFFICER BANK DETAILS AND DEPOSIT DETAILS

Oct 9, 2014

fund from Hang seng bank Hongkong

Email sender said I have the owner of 22.5 million USD. Is it true or false

MOMA Scholarship - Scholarship Status is BLANK
    my permanent ID is P2013jkM00921 and when i log in in the...
    Street light - non burning of Street lights
    More than 3 months our strret light is not burning
    LG India - LG Washing Machine
    My issue number is RNA150319042580 the washing machine...
    kgn travels - I was booked bus ticket in the morning in paytm app, that...
    I was booked bus ticket in the morning at 10am.money has...
    320872 - palani.tamilnadu.india.
    where is the my prizes 2015 my no 9843591566 help me I am...
    BSNL - Landline not working
    My landline no: 0485-2246460 is not working since 1 wk.
    184993 - Lost passport
    Sub : Lost Passport Sir, I have applied...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - query
    i can't reset my certificate numbers so kindly reply...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - no network
    sir I am facing issue with reliance Network on my mobile...
    BSNL - LANDLINE DEAD 3 WEEKS NW
    Complained several times about the dead phone but not yet...