RBI

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about RBI

G.Nagendra prasad

Oct 27, 2014

Complaint against ICICI Bank, Merchant Department – Mumbai .

Sub : Complaint Against ICICI Bank, Merchant Department –
Mumbai – Req - Regarding.

I, G.Nagendra Prasad S/o.G.Nagaraju R/o.18-8-254/64 Rakshapuram colony, Saidabad, Hyderabad humbly submits as follows:
That I am the Managing partner of M/s.VENKATESHWARA AIR CONDITIONERS, Authorized service provider for All types of Air Conditioners, Refrigerators and Deep Freezers, situated at 18-8-254/64 Rakshapuram colony, Saidabad, Hyderabad.
That on 16-10-2014 I sold out the machinery i.e. Blue Star 2 TON, 5 Star split A/Cs (6 Nos.) for total Rs.2,98,560/- to the customer namely Santillano, S/o.John, United States of America.
That said customer paid the cost of said machinery through his Card to my Account vide A/c.No.024305004829 of ICICI Bank, Chaitanyapuri Branch, R.R.District and swiping Machine No.MID 470000074359563, TID No.88042910, Banking call centre No.18001021671 of ICICI Bank, Merchant Department, Mumbai.
That when I call the ICICI Bank, who informed me that to scan and forward the customer copy, then I scanned and forwarded the customer copy on 17-10-2014 to the mail id fraudhelpdesk@ firstdata.com.au. On the same day evening they call me and informed me that the amount will be cleared as on 20-10-2014. But the amount was not cleared on 20-10-2014. I made a call to the said Bank and asked about his amount, they informed that there is a problem, within 2 – 3 days they will clear the same. But on the same day i.e. 20-10-2014 one Hasan, of ICICI Bank, Merchant Department through his phone No.+912241634000 informed me that the amount will be cleared till after 21-10-2014, but not cleared. On enquiry they said that, I have to issue complaint against my customer. As there is every thing is alright, why should I give complaint against my customer.
I submit that my customer swipe his card and every thing is alright and the documents scanned and forwarded to the said ICICI Bank, on the very next day i.e. 17-10-2014, but after more than 3 days they informed me that there is a problem and did not clear my amount till date. Due to which I incurred heavy monitory loss besides mental agony.
Therefore, I request your kind authority be pleased to take necessary action against ICICI Bank, Merchant Department, Mumbai, Phone No.18001021671, and do justice to me as early as possible, for which act of kindness I shall be thankful to you sir.

G.Nagendra Prasad
venkateshwara airconditioners
anjalisingh786

Sep 18, 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I also got this mail, is it true of fake...

KINDLY CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA WITH YOUR BANKING DETAIL VIA EMAIL (rbiunit@dgoh.org) FOR CLAIMS‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Aug 22

Attention Beneficiary :

I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of 148 million Pounds in the ongoing Euro million Lottery held August Last Year And decided to donate 800,000,00 Great British pounds to you as our new year Bonanza . Presently we are in United State Of America to see one of our charity homes Also We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the selected person to be donated a sum of 800,000,00 Great British pounds sterling on this year. I and my wife felicitate with you and your family. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verification, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all draw Donation to you. a Donation cheque of Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling {800,00.00 GBR} has been issued in your name, and it's has been transferred to the Reserve Bank Of Indian (RBI).

We have also send our Senior Bank Officer Mr.John Harry This is Email Id And contact Phone Number you can call him for more verification (Johnharry1@deliveryman.com ) (+918447681314 ) by name who is to assist you in the bank for easy transfer of your Donation Amount of 5 Crore and and 7Lahks he will also deliver all your Donation document to you at your door step. As soon as the fund has been transfer to your nominated bank account, please do follow up with the instructions given by him to enable him monitor the transfer in the Reserve Bank Of India. However, The prize has been sent to the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) for transfer to your bank account and you have to provide to them with the follow details.

You Can View our winning Link and YouTube for more details

Fill the Details below to enable the Reserve Bank Of India transfer your winning fund to you immediately.

1.Full Name:............

2.Contact Address:.........

3.Telephone Number:...........

4.Your Bank Account Number:.........

5.Bank Branch:..........

6.Bank Name....................

7.Attached Copy of your passport/pan card:

Please do fill the form to Reserve Bank Of India and send it to them

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW:

EMAIL : rbiunit@dgoh.org

INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT:

NAME: MISS. TRESA KARUNAKARAN

As soon as you contact them, they will guide you on further procedure on how to get your Donation prize transfer to your local Bank account, Its is Expected to send your pan card and passport photograph to the Reserve Bank Of India(R.B.I) to ensure they respond in a timely manner. Hope my information is clear and useful? Please I will require a concern update on your proceeding with the Reserve Bank Of India(R.B.I).

Have a nice day in anticipation of your earliest response and maximum co-operation.

DO EMAIL RBI ON : ( rbiunit@dgoh.org )

We promise to serve you better through our claim department. We congratulate you once again!!

We appreciate your co-operation,
REGARDS,
Adrian and Gillian Bayford

Phone Number : +1-425-409-0730
anjalisingh786

Sep 18, 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I also got this mail, is it true of fake...
plz reply me on my email id. singhanjali424@gmail.com

Aug 22

Attention Beneficiary :

You Can View our winning Link and YouTube for more details

1.Full Name:............

2.Contact Address:.........

3.Telephone Number:...........

4.Your Bank Account Number:.........

5.Bank Branch:..........

6.Bank Name....................

7.Attached Copy of your passport/pan card:

Please do fill the form to Reserve Bank Of India and send it to them

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW:

EMAIL : rbiunit@dgoh.org

INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT:

NAME: MISS. TRESA KARUNAKARAN

DO EMAIL RBI ON : ( rbiunit@dgoh.org )

We appreciate your co-operation,
REGARDS,
Adrian and Gillian Bayford

Phone Number : +1-425-409-0730
chinki_basu

Sep 3, 2014

This HSBC companey lattoery is fake or not. Attention: Sir/Madam

I am C. Basumatary . I have received such type of mail from HSBC company. They sent me two form. By mistake i filled the form then i got call from SENIOR DELIVERY OFFICER NAME : MR. Charles Brown(+447010048091) then i replyed him that i m not interested. After that i got one more mail that is from Central Bureau of Investigation.
3rd Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sulat Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad. i have attached all form below:----1/Attention: Sir/Madam

HSBC abbreviation origin was founded in the former British colony (in March 1865) In February 2014;

HSBC was named the world's second largest Bank, View http://www.relbanks.com/worlds­top­banks/assets. We

are celebrating the HSBC bank in United Kingdom. Do not be surprise among 25 email id your email has

been selected in our software engine to claim total sum of {£500.000.00GBP), your secret pin code is

{25512565} please keep it very confidential to yourself for security reason which is the key to your amount

of £500.000.00.

this amount of £500.000.00. All the original certificate that protect your amount will be sent to you, with due

respect of the HSBC bank background with management and staff we say congratulation to Once again do

not delete this email as it 100% sure from HSBC BANK UK. Just follow the instruction given to you and see

for yourself what will happen.

Fill Out This Form (Verification Form)

1. Full Names: ...2. Your Full Address:...3. Your Date of Birth: ...4. Your Nationality...5. Your Country of

resident...6. Your Current City:... 7. Your Occupation: ...8. Your Mobile Number.....

YOU CAN ALSO CALL FOR VERIFICATION: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT THIS Email :

h2@mit.tc

Kindly Contact information below.

Name: Mr. Douglas F.

Phone: 00447010048091

E­mail: h2@mit.tc
2::Hsbc Bank London
8:17 PM (15 hours ago)

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!
The Hsbc Bank London, UK....
London Office,
117 Great Portland St, London,
United Kingdom,

DEAR WINNER : Chayanika Basumatary ,

Greetings from the HSBC BANK LONDON. We just want to notify you that your fund have been verified and confirmed. Your winning Cheque of {£500.000.00 GBP }, has been issued in your name by the bank. All the original certificate that protects your amount will be delivered to you by our senior officer Mr. Charles Brown. Contact E-mail: mr.charlesbrown12@yahoo.com

Please you have to follow the procedure of our senior officer and he needs to be taking care-off because he is coming with your winning amount. He is going to notify you immediately with a phone call as soon as he arrive India for notification about your amount will be delivered to your door step.

I want you to know that you have to bear the charges because your winning prize has already be insured by the SECURITY INSURANCE BROKERS which make it impossible to deduct from it, I will advise you arrange the fee for that is the only fee involve as we were told by the UK CONSULATE in your country .

BELOW IS THE SENIOR OFFICER FLIGHT DETAILS TO INDIA:

SENIOR DELIVERY OFFICER NAME : MR. Charles Brown
DATE OF DEPARTURE: 02-September-2014(4:30 Pm
British time zone)
DATE OF ARRIVAL: 03-September-2014(9:30 am
India time zone)

AIR-PORT NAME:FROM LONDON,ENGLAND,UK(LHR-HEATHROW AIR-PORT)
TO
INDIRA GANDHI AIR-PORT INDIA-NEW DELHI.

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize £500,000.00 GBP.
2.) Official Winning Certificate.
3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.) Documents covering source of winnings.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs 21,500 INR to India custom before our representative (Mr. Charles Brown) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (HSBC BANK PLC) therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Custom Clearing charges which is Rs 21,500 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of our delivery officer to your country India. You are to make the custom clearance charges fee available for the prompt clearance of your winner consignment from the airport before proceeding to your city.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information and your secret pin code {25512565} for security reason which is the key to your amount of £500.000.00 GBP till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

Kindly keep this confirmation number (8008271) very confidential and also be inform that the only fee you will have to pay is for registration of your funds with the India Government which is 21,500 only.

With due respect of the HSBC bank background with management and staff we say congratulation to you and we promise to deliver your funds to you in your country and we will reach you successfully in good health and handover your won prize to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Executive Director

Mr Douglas F

Tel : 00447010048091

3::Central Bureau of Investigation.(CBI Office Hyderabad)

Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) <cbi-desk@indiapolice.in>
10:01 AM (1 hour ago)

to bcc: me
Central Bureau of Investigation.
3rd Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sulat Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad

Join us in Fighting Corruption

Payment Code: R5109176K

The Central Bureau of Investigation .CBI has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network, that you have an on going transaction with HSBC BANK UNITED KINGDOM which Dr Douglas Flint is in charges, SPONSORED BY hsbc bank company ,Worldwide. as the owner of the said sum £500,000.00 GBP.

So the Central Bureau of Investigation CBI, Hyderabad, Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the hsbc bank is Legal and you have the Lawful Right to claim your winning prize. We also aware that the Diplomat is now in New Delhi International Airport and you where ask to pay a fee which you refuse to pay and we will advice you to make arrangement for that fee before the end of today so that the diplomat will be release and you have to do this to avoid drugs and terrorist and we will get to you if your refuse to pay the requested fee.

As confirmed by the Monitoring network. For your own good you are advised to confirm any transaction or lottery promo you have either involved yourself with in the past to enable us trace this scammers. Only the Hsbc Bank company has been confirmed Legal any other are still under investigation, and so many others are scam, most especially from Africa and Europe.

You are to contact the CBI Director of Operation with the information below in regards to more details on your funds.

Sincerely,
Desk of the Directors.
Mr. Ranjit Sinha

now im very worried.please help me sir. I don't know what to do. please take action
karthickmuthu

Aug 19, 2014

fraud mails

rbiunit@dgoh.org , i think this one fraud e-mail please ignore if you receive this kind of mails.
bobbyjose.jose90@gmail.com

May 28, 2014

FUNDS

====================================================================================================

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
Reserve Bank Of India
6, SANSAD MARG- NEW DELHI 110001 INDIA
Customer services,
Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/14.
Payment amount: 2CROER 5LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES=$414,000.00USD.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has
decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary
in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the
BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending for the year 2009 to 2014 According
to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized
as: Contract type: Lottery unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/

Recently on the 10th of January, 2014. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Governor, Chief Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United
Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi
Branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run,
which have make owners to be confused that’s they have been Defrauded by
fraudster, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Chief Raghuram Rajan mandate
all unclaimed funds to be release to the beneficiary stating that it is an
unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or
the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (2CROER 5LAKHS IN
INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for
(RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay Fund Release Order Fee
Charges (Rs 10,500INR) only. To credit your account immediately after
making the payment you will have to send your Pan card, payment receiptand one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according
to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The
assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund
because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for
3 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill
the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for
verification through email below for prompt collection Contact. Manager
in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department
Contact Person: Mr.Gomez Faddy, Contact E-mail: rbifund@mit.tc
14. Account Holders Name:
15. Bank Branch:
NOTE: Fund release Order charges (Rs10,500INR) cannot be paid directly to
Reserve Bank of India, due to the fact that we do not Bank Publicly others
Bank will be assigned to receive Payment from you.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbifund@mit.tc
Claim Your (2CROER 5LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES).

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address
Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead toa
Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!
You are to keep all information away from the general public for security
reason

Chief Raghuram Rajan

GOVERNOR.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
N.Silambarasan

Jul 3, 2013

This HSBC companey lattoery is fake or not.

Attention: Sir/Madam
HSBC abbreviation origin was founded in the former British colony (in March 1865) In February 2008; HSBC was named the world's most valuable banking brand by The Banker magazine. We are celebrating the HSBC bank this week in United Kingdom. Do not be surprise among 45 email id your email has been selected in our software engine to claim total sum of {GBP 500.000.00}, {AND A JOB OPPORTUNITY}.Your secret pin code is {25512560} please keep it very confidential to yourself for security reason which is the key to your amount of GBP 500.000.00
Please do not take this email as joke or something else because all information is 100% sure and correct. This message was sent directly from the HSBC BANK UK which we have already confirm you to receive this amount of GBP 500.000.00. All the original certificate that protect your amount will be sent to you, with due respect of the HSBC bank background with management and staff we say congratulation to you and we promise to deliver your funds to you in your country and we will reach you successfully in good health and handover your won prize to you. Once again do not delete this email as it 100% sure from HSBC BANK UK.Just follow the instruction given to you and see for yourself what will happen.
Please fill the form correctly to enable us contact you easily thank you for your kind attention.

1. Full Name:
5.Sex : MALE
6. Occupation:Publisher
7. Phone: 9710385941
8. State of Origin: Country: Tamilnadu, India
YOU CAN ALSO CALL FOR VERIFICATION: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT THIS Email : (md1@mit.tc)
Name: Mr. Douglas Flint.
Email: : (md1@mit.tc)
Phone: 00447010066727.
HSBC BANK LONDON.

DEAR WINNER,

You are hereby advice to contact them with the following below And also Provide to them your banking detail along with your information:

1) FULL NAME:
2) CONTACT ADDRESS:
3)MOBIL NUMBER:
4)BANK NAME:
5)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
6)ACCOUNT NAME:
7)BANK NATIONALITY:

And also this is the ID CARD of Mr Charles Brown the
Asia Coordinator send by Hsbc Bank Lottery Board to monitor the transfer of your funds.

You are here by advice to call Asia Coordinator(Sir Charles Brown contact number (+918447681314) And the email id of Charles Brown (c.brown@diplomats.com) send by Hsbc Bank Lottery Board to monitor the transfer of your funds.

simbu
maabudh

May 14, 2013

coca cola

this coca cola companey lattoery is fake or not.
sebastian devereaux

May 9, 2013

internet fraud

Dear sirs,

I have been contacted regarding my winning a promotion from the HSBC Bank London and I knew that this was some king of fraud and have been gathering information from these people. I now have a name for the Western Union transfer of us$3780. The name and other details regarding this individual are as follows;
RECEIVER: JAMES OGIEVA
ADDRESS: 6, SANSAD MARG,
JANPATH, NEW DELHI, H.O. 110001,
NEW DELHI..
INDIA

I responded to this request by saying that I would only transfer funds to a bank account and I received the following information;

BANK NAME: HDFC BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 17401930001012
ACCOUNT NAME: VIVEKANAND MISHRA.
IFSC CODE: HDFC0001740.
PAN NO: BMDPM2580M
AMOUNT: $3,870.00 USD

If you require any additiobnal information I can send you the entire excahnge of e-mails between myself and these people. Please take action as soon as possible because this scam could be causing a lot of economic and emotional damage to inocent people.

Sincerely,
S.Devereaux
sikderprasenjit

Apr 10, 2013

reality about prize

DEAR WINNER,

However, You are to contact the Reserve Bank Of India so that the bank can commence on your transfer as soon as possible, The prize has been sent to the (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ) for transfer to your bank account which you have to provide to them as soon as you contact them Via email: rbiunit@dgoh.org

1) FULL NAME,
7)BANK NATIONNALITY,

9) A COPY OF PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTIFICATION I.D PROOF,
9) REFRENCE NUMBERS {secret pin code 25512560 }

INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT: Miss:Tresa Karunakaran

You are here by advice to call Asia Coordinator(Sir Charles Brown contact number (+919654548215) send by Hsbc Bank Lottery Bord to monitor the transfer of your funds.

WELCOME TO THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Reserve Bank of India,
Central Office,Shaheed
Bhagat Singh Road,
New Delhi - 400 001.

Dear PRASENJIT SIKDER

This is to inform you your mail was received in this office and the content was well noted. RBI Foreign Exchange Control Department has received your address it has been input into our computer system and verified correct. Please note that you are required to pay the sum of 21,500 INR for the Transferring And the Registration of your winning funds with the RBI and the India finance department before we can approve the transfer of your funds into your local bank account in your location, this office can not cut this from your winning prize for your funds have been transfer to this office via Online Transfer.

So if interested get back to us so we will tell you on how to make payment to us Via Western Union as to start processing your funds from the HSBC BANK LONDON.

You are here by advice to call Asia Coordinator(Sir Charles Brown contact number (+919654548215) send by Hsbc Bank Lottery to monitor the transfer of your funds.

INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT (R.B.I) OPERATION MANAGER

raj rathi

Oct 2, 2012

i wank to know reality about this wiining prize

To: rathi raj Show details

THE PUNJAB NATIONAL LOTTERY FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT LIASON OFFICE BK-4 WEMBLY DISTRICT, SUTTON, LONDON Tel: +447010057065 DRAFT IDENTIFICATION CODE.OFI/UK-2012/J290KR Dear Beneficiary!

This office sent mails to you (and we need quick responds from your side) for necessary action of the processing and transfer of your winning documents by the British Inland Revenue Department as required by the British Government Statutory Law. You have received the notification mail on the 50th Anniversary of the lottery board conducted email balloting every fiscal year from the Excess Crude Oil Revenue to be awarded to luck emails owners selected through the Electronic Balloting System as being approved & directed by the International Monetary Fund for Human Capacity Development.

Punjab carry out this fund award process, and authorized the transfer Of The Sum Of 4 crores 80 lakhs Rupees, Punjab Certified draft as issued in your Name and Wining Certificate and other update Bulletins, Journals and Magazines to appropriate authorities in your Home Country. In all this development, Punjab fund transfer has been authorized by the International Monetary Policy Division to the Ministry Of External Affairs Authority.

We have affiliated all relevant details with Government Division of your Home Country, but all documents and bulletins verifications of your Fund has been transferred to our Asia Regional Collaboration Office- (India) for clearance with the Government Authorities of your Country as per their Monetary and Foreign Conversion Policies.

All process involved are monitored and controlled by both the your Country Directorate of External Affairs Head Monetary Control Policy. This is in accordance with International policy for Transparency and Accountability implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to regulate issuance of public fund and prevent lost of track records. You are therefore required to send your Identity proof to the Directorate of External Affairs for Foreign Exchange Control Department for verification with your data with our office in your country (See details below).

Personal Profile Verification Personal Name Pan Card No. Phone No. Home Address

In accordance with International policy for Transparency and Accountability implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to regulate issuance of public fund and prevent lost of track records, the Asia Coordinator will directly collaborate with the Foreign Exchange Division for verification of your Bank Account Detail from your Local Bank and registration of fund.

World Fund Summit as a foreign currency must be registered with the Government Authority of your Home Country and converted into local currency before the authorization of transfer to your local bank that will be provided by you as at when required by Regional Coordinator.

For more details and necessary information, acknowledge the below information ! ! !

CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - INDIA'S CENTRAL BANK India's Central Bank Authority. Email :info@reservbindia.com Miss Ankita Irshid Manager Department Of Banking Supervision

Dr. Bruce Irene Directorate Of Foreign Relations Affairs PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID) Tel: [+447010057065)

PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID) COPY WRITE 1902-2012 (C)
plz tell me this is fake or not..what i do next..plz sir urvently rply to me
thanx
raj rathi

Oct 2, 2012

i wank to know reality about this wiining prize

To: rathi raj Show details

Personal Profile Verification Personal Name Pan Card No. Phone No. Home Address

PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID) COPY WRITE 1902-2012 (C)

Dear plz tell truth about this type of mail..
bhagwati2012prasad

Oct 1, 2012

i want to reality about my winning prize

dear sir
i have receive this massage please tell me this is true. can i send him my information.

Tel: +447010057065

Pan Card No.

Phone No.

Home Address

CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - INDIA'S CENTRAL BANK
India's Central Bank Authority.
Email :info@reservbindia.com

Dr. Bruce Irene
Directorate Of Foreign Relations Affairs
PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID)
Tel: [+447010057065)
Shankar Shettigar Send email

Aug 29, 2012

Real ob Not

I want the reality of this fund transfer
Shankar Shettigar Send email

Aug 28, 2012

Real ob Not

From: PUNJAB NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE CLAIM DEPARTMENT <punjabonline.claim@hotmail.co.uk>
To: western_u01@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2012 4:12 PM
Subject: CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - INDIA'S CENTRAL BANK‏

Tel: +447010070854
DRAFT IDENTIFICATION CODE.OFI/PJ-2012/J290KR
Dear Beneficiary!

Punjab National lottery carry out this fund award process, and authorized the transfer Of The Sum Of, four crores eighty lakhs Rupee, Punjab National lottery Certified draft as issued in your Name and Wining Certificate and other update Bulletins, Journals and Magazines to appropriate authorities in your Home Country. In all this development, Punjab National lottery, fund transfer has been authorized by the International Monetary Policy Division to the India's Central Bank.

All process involved are monitored and controlled by both the your Country Directorate of India's Central Bank Head Monetary Control Policy. This is in accordance with International policy for Transparency and Accountability implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to regulate issuance of public fund and prevent lost of track records. You are therefore required to send your Identity proof to the Directorate of India's Central Bank for Foreign Exchange Control Department for verification with your data with our office in your country (See details below).

Personal Profile Verification
Personal Name Shankar Babu Shettigar
Pan Card No.
ASTPS1448R
Phone No. 09686570030

Home Address Shankar Shettigar, Muchure Kapikadu House, Muchure PO & Village Mangalore Taluk PIN -574144

In accordance with International policy for Transparency and Accountability implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to regulate issuance of public fund and prevent lost of track records, the Asia Coordinator Mr.Antony More Contact Number: +919958070765 From London will directly collaborate with the Foreign Exchange Division for verification of your Bank Account Detail from your Local Bank and registration of fund.

World Fund Summit as a foreign currency must be registered with the Government Authority of your Home Country before the authorization of transfer to your local bank that will be provided by you as at when required by Regional Coordinator.

CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - INDIA'S CENTRAL BANK
India's Central Bank Authority.
r.b.i_foreign_exchange.department@admin.in.th
Dr. Bruce Irene
Directorate Of Foreign Relations Affairs
PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID)
Tel: +447010070854

PUNJAB FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PFID) COPY WRITE 1902-2012 (C)

Please let me know the reality on this.

Shankar Shettigar
09686570030.
Annie99 Send email

Jul 24, 2012

hello sir
its anita i also got a mail from rbi like shinto peter i wanted to know that how can that possible one mail winning prize can gose to two people? please sir solve out i need ur help. i m showing you my mail n cheuqe which in my name. plz...

"dear

Bkas927 Send email

May 6, 2012

Fund Transfer

hi,
i m T B Thapa...i hav got a msg in my phone that i hav won 2012 ICC POVERTY ALEVIATION AWARD of 500000 USD is it true or Fake...i hav recive this sms from this below mention number
(+918860499953)
as my number is +919435005457 my e-mail ID is bkasalone@gmail.com
as i ref u to forward me necessary information about this matter to my number or e-mail ID plez.
thanking you sir.
Ajeromerobinson2011 Send email

Apr 23, 2012

Fund Transfer

Hai, I am Jerome, Myself also received this kind of sms, stated that my mobile no. was selected for 500000USD in 2012 1CC Poverty aleviation Award and asked me my name account no. and mobile no and that was suggested me to send this details to N.Sharma via RBI in the email id of rbifundtransfer@india.com. please suggest me what i have to do.

JEROME

To Whom It May Concern,

We are Aware of the Latest Crimes Going On In the Internet.
Ranging From The Sending Of Notifications that Lotteries Where Won, and Different Scammers Posing To Be Investigators and Asking Internet Users To Send the Winning Message They Recieved For Verifications.
Beware, Emails From:
wpc.center.london@live.com Is FRAUD
complaint_verification@yahoo.com Is FRAUD
Kiramic Finance Home Is FRAUD
Wpclotto@gmail.com Is FRAUD
wp.centre2009@gmail.com Is FRAUD
garvinbrownwcfl01@gmail.com Is FRAUD

Disregard any Verification Of Lottery From These
Or any Other Email Address as they are a Ways Of Advanced Crime.

If You Ever Recieve any Email Messages Or SmS On
Your Mobile Phone, Do Not Hesitate To Send the Message To The Internet Police.
For the Internet Police To Investigate any Lottery Message You Recieve, Forward them the Message You Recieved, Your Name, Your Country, and the Email Address Or Mobile Number With Which the Winning Message Was Recieved.

Most Importantly, The Contact Information Of the
Internet Police Is:

Office:6164 Harry Hines Blvd,
Suite 110, Dallas,
TX 75235-5306 USA.
E-Mail:cybercrimepolice@americans.co.uk

Send Them an Email Now, Request That Email Or Text Message You Recieved to Be Investigated.
Beware, Any Lottery Verification Message You Recieve Not Sent From the Internet Police Is FRAUD.

Join Us To Sanitize the Internet Today,
Say No To Cyber Crime. Stop Scammers!

Thanks, The United American Freedom Foundation(UAFF)

it is true
not show massege security region.

Jul 18, 2011

already inform you it is true massege.
garykingston

Dear Sir ,
now got a Email from rbiregionaldirector@gmail.com can u please tell me whether it is true or not!

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

YOUR WON CHEUQE ALREADY SUBMITTED RBI NEW DELHI

TRANSFER FOUND PROCESS DETAILS

Dear

claim information

lucky Winner : (Winning No.14-21-25-39-40-47(20) Serial NO. 35664650210TA/06 Winning Tracking No.X8ALS00)icc mobile winner prize

Your found transfer Officer

Sansad Marg 6,

New Delhi. HEAD OFFICE

110001, INDIA

EMAIL:- vimalarbisecretaryofficer@gmail.com

YOUR RECIVED MASSEGE ALL DETAILS REPLY EMAIL ADD.

EMAIL:- vimalarbisecretaryofficer@gmail.com

YOUR FULL DETAILS SEND EMAIL – VIMALARBISECRETARYOFFICER@GMAIL.COM

ONE PHOTO SCAN COPY WITH SIGNATURE

YOUR VOTER ID NO - …………………………….

BANK NAME ………………………………………..

YOUR FULL NAME …………………………………

ACCOUNT NO ………………………………………

BANK COSTMER NO -………………………………

BRANCH CODE NO - ………………………………

PAN CARD NUMBER - ……………………………

DRIVING LIC. SCAN COPY

YOUR LAND LINE NO-

HOME ADRRESS ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

YOUR LIGHT & WATER(ONLY ONE) BILL SCAN COPY (YOUR FATHER BILL NAME ACCAPTED)

ALL INFORMATION REPLY IMMEDENTELY OTHER WISH NOT TRANSFER YOUR FOUND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

Mobile +91-08003637360

COMPLET ALL PROCESS ONLY TWO DAY

sales tax department - Sale tax Chori
    Sir, Kishore Kumar owner of a business running from...
    Reliance Data Card - RE: Reliance Communications - Reliance data card No...
    Dear Mohana, As per your telephonic conversation with...
    xiaomi mi3 - mobile lost/theft
    Name: rochakvats Address: T- A 57, 3rd floor, baljeet...
    Tikona broadband - Full and Final Amount Calculation
    Hi, I have request to discontinue to the Tikona...
    Idea 3G Netsetter - RE : IDEA NETSETTER NOT WORKING
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    snapdeal - FAKE product
    dear SNAPDEAL, Top Luxury Hermes Reversable order...
    OLX - Remove The Fake Ad Posted With My Number
    Hi Olx Team, My mobile phone number and name was...
    karnal-885 (haryana) - Record not found shown in result
    Dear sir, I am student of M.com,DDE...
    Star Plus - Star Plus - Ek Hasina Thi - real disappointment
    We all used to appreciate Ek Hasina Thi a lot..with all...
    Airtel - Stalking call from ex-office colleague
    Sir, I want to do Complaint against my ex- office...