redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

IRSHimani

Apr 23, 2015

Trust & Refund issues with Red Bus

This is with reference to Ticket no: TH4Y39595346. We tried booking tickets from Delhi to Rishikesh on 1st of April 2015. We searched for the same in Red Bus website and continued with the booking process. But as soon as we completed the payment for the same it got booked to haridwar instead of rishikesh. We raised the issue immediately with the customer care representative of redbus, in return we got assurance of refund after cross verification of the process and were directed to book tickets afresh.

Accordingly we went ahead n booked the following tickets Ticket no: TH4Y35693487 Ticket no: TH4Y53583953 Ticket no: TH4Y94379893 . After lodging the complaint no response came from your side regarding refund. We have contacted redbus persons more than 10 times till now and everytime we call we have to explain everthing in detail as these poeple are not providing a complaint number to refer to. Moreover conversation ends with nothing but oral assurances. We were really sadddened by the pathetic state of their customer support centre.

There are couple of other issues as well which we are now forced to raise. First, the other tickets booked were already ocuupied in the bus. Hence we the group of 13 people had to face a lot of hardships in travelling. The things were escalated to the police authorities as well. Moreover the seating arrangement was not according to the seats being booked online. Due to which some of us were forced to sit on the rear seats which were specifically avoided.

We heard so many good things about the Red Bus in terms of service and management. But none of them seem to be in place. We request them to process the refund as soon as possible.but none of our concerns have been addressed so far
tprathimareddy

Apr 22, 2015

Refund has been promised verbally but not done even after one month

I booked a ticket and did not get the confirmation, so called the customer care to check if my booking was successful, they said it failed and asked me to do it again. But I got charged twice on my Credit Card and I asked them to refund or send me a transaction failure confirmation which I can share with the bank. I called them literally 3 times everyday as they provided false assurances and till date they did not refund, nor did they send confirmation which the bank needed.
It was 4410 Rs. and their customer support team is also very rude while answering my concern.

Please help what can be done to highlight and punish such fraudulent companies.

Prathima
sivasan

Apr 21, 2015

not responded

I booked ticket using red bus app...after transaction failure it says Payment has Benn collected but couldn't book the seat...and still not the amount is credited back.
I tried customer number and they kept me waiting for 30 min and not responded.....PLEASE NEVER EVER TRUST RED BUS

Payment Reference : 47628112
Qutbuddin Kamaal

Apr 18, 2015

Redbud = Bullshit

I tried customer number and they kept me waiting for 15 min and not responded.....PLEASE NEVER EVER TRUST RED BUS

Payment Reference : 47617236
Somasundari

Apr 17, 2015

redbus cheaters

How the hell taking amounfrom customers not even responding calls ..do you have customersupporting peoples or all are died.close your online sites..go and open finance company to cheat peoples...idiots do you the value of money for the common people...do good service otherwise die

Return people's money when you are committing..

This is my last use of your site..people don't use this site here after...they are cheating every body for money.

Idiots customer supporters,

First attend call if you have common sense
AKKGVVVR

Apr 17, 2015

Appreciative Speech of BARBIE 16

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COURAGE FOR POSTING YOUR BRAVE COMMENT. LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST TO GET BACK YOUR MONEY SOON.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Barbie16

Apr 16, 2015

Pathetic Customer Service

What is the service you are providing? We booked the tickets but we got the reply that due to some technical reasons we are not able to book the tickets. But the amount sum of 4000 Rs got deducted. we called the customer service for help.But they not even responded until now. Really what are you doing? Not yet refunded.No response regarding this.

Please dont ever go for REDBUS app.
tushargupta95

Apr 7, 2015

CREDIBILTY AND TRUST ISSUSE WITH REDBUS

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have previously used the services of redbus and also referred it to my friends but this experience was completely different and disheartening.

My father had booked a ticket of Volvo bus from Agra to Anand Vihar on 1st April 2015, and I was charged for the same.
Date and Time of journey- 1st April, 5:15 am
Registered email- rkgupta.rg@gmail.com

Instead, I was taken into another bus whose conductor had all my details- ticket number, PNR number, name etc.This shows that the information had been relayed to the other company. I could not miss the bus because of the urgent need to reach my college.
This bus took some other route crossing Faridabad and other towns, travelling on unpaved roads instead of the scheduled travel via Yamuna Expressway. As a result, the travel was uncomfortable and we reached the destination three hours later from the given time, because of which I missed my cab which was to further take me to Pilani from Delhi.I had to further bear the loss of advance payment made by my friend to the taxi driver.

Therefore, I sincerely request you to please look into the matter as this experience has greatly shattered the confidence of a customer in your company's credibility and services. The sudden and complete change of the bus, route etc also created a lot of trouble for my family till the time my journey was completed.

As a customer, I also demand reimbursement of the fares, the exact details of which I will share when you reply to me at tushargupta95@gmail.com. I will gladly pay for the services that I used from Agra to Pilani that day, but I refuse to bear the costs of the services i did not use and the mistakes of redbus.

Requesting you to look into the matter and awaiting your reply,

Tushar Gupta
Ticket Number- TH4Y85657948
PNR- ANVT3404011500068

tushargupta95@gmail.com
+919919761010
sendtoamar02@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

No reimbursement for redbus

very very poor passenger care and service .No any information about bus and any bus no and all .Even they are not ready to pay reimbursement money for not getting bus for ticket# :TH2S27942299
No any response about this.they start crying of client is not paying about n all.
anuradha y

Mar 23, 2015

non refund

I booked a ticket for bangalore to hyd for the 26th of March on VRL . I then preponed it to the 25th and asked for the same bus for the previous day.They cut the cancellation charges of 119 rs. and added 40 for cash on coupon home delivery and when i received the ticket, it is not in VRL. When i call back , they say they confirmed it as GNR and i say i had agreed to it.. I then ask for cancellation for this ticket, they say it is not there in the policy at all for this new bus travels..
Red bus is cheating the public. The call centre people out there have not told me that if i cancel the second time , money wont be refunded and also at the back of the new ticket , the policy is still written that they will cancel the ticket.
How many more people would u cheat. I hope the govt takes matter into hands and cut short the cunning policies adapted by such bus agencies.
The govt should ban such online bus services.
PrabakaranTamik

Mar 20, 2015

Prabakaran

1. Actually the red bus is cheated me in the seat allotment. I see my seat while booking in the red bus website, it was just before the last row. But while I get in to the bus my seat number is in the last row. I know in the last row I couldn't keep my bag in the self. And also I know that seat is fixed not flexible.
2. One more thing I see in the website, there was last two rows only was not booked. But while I get in to the bus all middle seat was not booked. Actually I searched middle seat. But that was not available to me. I don't know why?.
3. And the bus National travels in whuch i travelled is full of mosquitoes.
Aac

Mar 9, 2015

Third class service

Third class service... I had booked two tickets through redbus. I had booked tickets from mumbai to jalna of front seats sleeper class . But when I got into the said bus, I got to know that the bus will be going to aurangabad only and not to jalna. And I was given the last row seats. We had to bear the jerks due to last seat.... This was because of REDBUS only. When I spoke to the bus guy, he told me that they had informed REDBUS to inform the customer, but REDBUS didn't. When i tried to contact REDBUS, nobody replied....PATHETIC.....ZERO or may be MINUS STARS....
sendy

Feb 26, 2015

fack offer to download app

My self sendy,red bus offer fack 99rs. Offer to download app and book ticket in Ahmedabad. But no one offer are applied on bus Booking.

I think we need to go consumer court and apply for this type cheating with customer.

Third class bus Service.....

- point out of 5....
savitrigai

Feb 23, 2015

No refund and no emails or updates on it

1.Ticket Was booked from hubli to blore on 22nd feb 2015 with following booking details and i had called on 19th feb 2015 to cancel ticket.she said there some issue and she sent me service request no:101313402.
Later there wer no updates,i called again to redbus on 21st feb 2015.They said they raising another request and gave me another service req no:101320871.Again no response.
If i call today a person told me "you only solve this"and now they are playing and avoiding my calls.
Ticket no: TH3298858345(Booked and redbus has not cancelled inspite of called and told them 3 days in advance)
PNR no: TS-RB12669284BDH/8600982/Dharwad-Hubli-Bangalore Sleeper

3.Again NO refund for another ticket
The following ticket is cancelled and money not refunded yet
Ticket details:Cancelled
Ticket number (TIN): TH3286989429

I am in loss of rs 6000 ticket worth now.
If not rectified within today legal action will be taken for sure
savitrigai

Feb 23, 2015

No refund and no emails or updates on it

I had booked ticket from hubli to bangalore on 22nd feb 2015.I had called to redbus.in to cancel the ticket.
The ladt told the ticket is not able to cancel and sent me as service number.101313402.
But later there were no updates of two tickets.Ie 1600 worth tickets.
I called to customer care on 22nf feb to know status ,asusual they said they do not know and later they gave another issue service no:101320871
Today i called and wasted 100 rs currency,they are just avoiding my calls and cut my calls.
Different people pick the call and I am sick of telling them same story.
Redbus is the cheater and do not bother customers.

Savitri
9886720036
denny clement

Feb 21, 2015

irresponsible customer care

I am Denny clement .As am regular customer ,I booked 2 tickets from Kallada travels online through Redbus.in on 21/02/15 Saturday .And I booked the ticket for 22nd evening at 9pm.But unfortunately the ticket was booked for 23rd.Ticket no:E3,E4 and TRIP ID:44764699.And to Preponed it to 22nd the very next moment as per your rule I informed it to the customer support team and their response was to cancel it. and they told that no other option is left to you.as per your response we recognised that this service is not good to deal with the Customers .Because of this I loosed my 350RS. when I cancelled the ticket. I felt that I had been cheated. we regular customers never expected such type of bad manners from red bus.in
viswanathanraman

Feb 19, 2015

No refund from redbus

I am viswanathan i booked local delhi site seeing ticket as per the details below.
Ticket no: TH3235262439 PNR no: J54SSZ
After reaching the boarding point Rao travels told us that the bus is cancelled.So much disappointment after reaching the spot of 25 kms.
When asked for refund with redbus they are claiming the bus was not cancelled.

Redbus and Rao travels are cheating customers with joint venture.

Dont book with redbus.

priyanka88

Feb 5, 2015

No Refund.. Poor Customer Service

I booked A/C semi sleeper bus on 27th Jan Goa to Bangalore 6:30 PM. But 5 PM i got 1 call from redbus vender he told me we can't provide A/C Semi sleeper bus only provide Non A/C normal bus.That time i told plz refund my money and i take another bus he told me no its not our company policy.So we don't have any other option then we took that bus that time red bus told me we will provide difference amount within 7days. But still No refund my differences amount. When i called to customer care he told me ok you will get revert within 24 hours but still i didn't received any mail ,any SMS,any Money. Poor Customer Service.
It was my Pathetic experience and I feel it is a Big scam. Never ever will I go for RED BUS
priyanka88

Feb 5, 2015

RedBus Pathetic Service

This is really disgusting to feel that your customer care is trying to fool the customer after putting in a life threatening situation at midnight.
It is a great disappointment to see that red bus giving such bad services.
They are concerned only about the ads and money they earned from their sites.
They do not check the vendors background before registering them on their websites.
As a result we(the customers) suffer though we pay extra for comfort services and our holidays are ruined. But now I'm feeling like cheated by Redbus.
Please bring this site down as soon as possible so that it can be replaced with a better site who are more concerned with their customer's welfare rather than money and check the background of the vendors they register on their sites.
REDBUS should own RESPONSIBILITY for all services(Or WARRANTY) they provide and should see the customers are provided proper refund if not satisfied with the services and file FORMAL COMPLAINT against such Vendors.

My ticket Number is TH2F79245623 and TH2F79828223 (S L H Tours And Travels)and this is what I faced on my journey from Bangalore to Goa and back:

1. When we reached the stop, it was said that our AC bus was replaced by Non AC.
2. The staffs were rude and asked us to not board as they knew we did not have other choice but to go with them.
3. The layout of the bus shown in red bus was not correct and though we paid extra for front semisleeper seats in Redbus we were given rear seats with no pushback, forget about semi sleeper.
4. The bus provided was a run down and pathetic bus with NO Suspension (though we booked a multi axle one)
5. When returning also we had the same bus and they did bother to change/rectify their bus, though they had 3 days to do so.
6. Most of the passengers including us were not given the refund promised as the staff members were not present at the scene of crime and REDBUS does not do online refunds.
santhomm

Jan 30, 2015

Regarding the bus ticket booked with redbus

To meet my professional requirement have booked a ticket from Kochi to Kannur on 6th Jan 2015, the date and time is given in the ticket was 7th Jan 1 AM and asked to report @ Vytila Jn by 1 AM.

I got the following as confirmation as SMS and Email -Ticket no: TH2965762557, PNR no: DME50025

I have reached Vytila Jn by 00.45 AM and waited till 2 AM, later realized from other bus operators that the bus left from the boarding point before 00.45 AM.

Later spoke to the customer care support staff Mr.Rahul to express my displeasure on this but surprised with his response

Mr. Rahul was explaining that, according to Indian standard time the ticket is booked on 6th Jan 2015 for the travelling of 8th Jan 01 AM !!!, I am attaching the ticket hard copy where it is very well written that, departure by 01 AM on 07th Jan 2015.

Secondly, i have called up the contact no given in the bus -09388870177 to understand the boarding point and timing, the first response was he is not from KTC he is from skyline tours thus he doesn't know what is the exact time of the bus, however he told me that bus will not leave before 1 AM. Here the fact is the bus left before 00.45 AM.

Finally, terms and conditions of redbus says, the departure time mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.

I feel it as a collective effort to fool the traveler partnering some bus operators to do some suspicious business

So think twice before doing any ticket booking with redbus, there are other platforms gives better service and rates

And never ever call the customer care toll free , they kept me on hold 30 minutes each on every call and will commit solution
Vignesh75

Jan 29, 2015

No refund for my cancelled ticket for last 2months

I haven't got my refund for below ticket cancellation yet. Please confirm when i will get the refund.. I have cancelled the ticket almost 2months before. I'm not sure why you are delaying refund the money every time. For me it is third time facing this stupid issue. Below are the ticket details. Please let me know if you need few more details.

Note: I DON'T WANT ANY CASH COUPONS, I NEED MY MONEY.

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TGDT97695547
From: Kumbakonam
To: Chennai
Date of journey: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Travels: Rathimeena Travels
Bus type: Non A/C Seater (2+1)
Boarding time: 10:15 AM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 6

Vignesh
Vignesh75

Jan 29, 2015

No refund for my cancelled ticket for last 2months

Note: I DON'T WANT ANY CASH COUPONS, I NEED MY MONEY.

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TGDT97695547
From: Kumbakonam
To: Chennai
Date of journey: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Travels: Rathimeena Travels
Bus type: Non A/C Seater (2+1)
Boarding time: 10:15 AM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 6

Vignesh.S
surange

Jan 28, 2015

Bus cancelled but payment to receive

Dera Team,
I have booked ticket through red bus from Mumbai to Shirdi but Bus cancelled on this date but payment to receive in my account ,Request you to please provide refund amount on piority basis.
My Ticket No. TH2N72384568

Thanks and regards,
Milind Surange
+918652861639
deep Nandi

Jan 28, 2015

RedBus Pathetic Service

It is a great disappointment to see that red bus giving such bad services.
They are concerned only about the ads and money they earned from their sites.

Anonymous_100

Jan 27, 2015

Deep Travels Bus Services - Pathetic

Booked a bus with Deep Travels from Baroda to Pune. Following was my experience:

1. The redbus site shows that the departure is at 6.15 PM, but actually the bus time is at 7.00 PM.
2. The boarding point I chose was supposed to be the starting point of the bus, but actually the bus was already coming from somewhere. It dropped off the passengers on the boarding point and asked us to board the same bus.
3. As a consequence the bus was very dirty, all the waste papers and left overs were not cleaned from the seats.
4. When I requested for bed sheet and blanket, I was told it's not there responsibility to provide the same.
5. I had to clean the seats myself.
6. And no halts in a journey of 12 hours.

And for this service they ask for 1500 - 2000 bucks. Totally disappointed with Deep Travels as well as Red Bus.

Shopclues - not receiving product order no#43871723
    It has passed almost a month I have not received my...
    RPF - anti tout squad ka contact number kahase milega
    sir Sub reservaction tatkal me agent tout bandh ho...
    THE HINDU - Spelling mistake
    In the "The Hindu" (Coimbatore edition)...
    Airtel customer complaint - 9940061378
    Please block calls from 919894620253 for some voice...
    ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. - Money deducted from my account not refunded till yet
    Deduction of Balance from my account I have made the...
    BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPN. LTD. - STRAY DOGSMENANCE
    Riddhi Gardens Society, comprising of 10 acers land Area...
    KSRTC - KSRTC online booking biased towards agents
    KSRTC online booking biased towards agents Sir, for...
    HOME NET CONNECTION - Irresponsible mulund west staff
    Called more than 20 times after recorded message staff is...
    housing society - Againts incomplete records
    Hi, I have paid 15,000 rupees into society in 1989.I ...
    LG Refrigerator - Ice depositing
    I have purchased an New LG refrigerator GL-M542GPHM BW ...