redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

sendtoamar02@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

No reimbursement for redbus

very very poor passenger care and service .No any information about bus and any bus no and all .Even they are not ready to pay reimbursement money for not getting bus for ticket# :TH2S27942299
No any response about this.they start crying of client is not paying about n all.
anuradha y

Mar 23, 2015

non refund

I booked a ticket for bangalore to hyd for the 26th of March on VRL . I then preponed it to the 25th and asked for the same bus for the previous day.They cut the cancellation charges of 119 rs. and added 40 for cash on coupon home delivery and when i received the ticket, it is not in VRL. When i call back , they say they confirmed it as GNR and i say i had agreed to it.. I then ask for cancellation for this ticket, they say it is not there in the policy at all for this new bus travels..
Red bus is cheating the public. The call centre people out there have not told me that if i cancel the second time , money wont be refunded and also at the back of the new ticket , the policy is still written that they will cancel the ticket.
How many more people would u cheat. I hope the govt takes matter into hands and cut short the cunning policies adapted by such bus agencies.
The govt should ban such online bus services.
PrabakaranTamik

Mar 20, 2015

Prabakaran

1. Actually the red bus is cheated me in the seat allotment. I see my seat while booking in the red bus website, it was just before the last row. But while I get in to the bus my seat number is in the last row. I know in the last row I couldn't keep my bag in the self. And also I know that seat is fixed not flexible.
2. One more thing I see in the website, there was last two rows only was not booked. But while I get in to the bus all middle seat was not booked. Actually I searched middle seat. But that was not available to me. I don't know why?.
3. And the bus National travels in whuch i travelled is full of mosquitoes.
Aac

Mar 9, 2015

Third class service

Third class service... I had booked two tickets through redbus. I had booked tickets from mumbai to jalna of front seats sleeper class . But when I got into the said bus, I got to know that the bus will be going to aurangabad only and not to jalna. And I was given the last row seats. We had to bear the jerks due to last seat.... This was because of REDBUS only. When I spoke to the bus guy, he told me that they had informed REDBUS to inform the customer, but REDBUS didn't. When i tried to contact REDBUS, nobody replied....PATHETIC.....ZERO or may be MINUS STARS....
sendy

Feb 26, 2015

fack offer to download app

My self sendy,red bus offer fack 99rs. Offer to download app and book ticket in Ahmedabad. But no one offer are applied on bus Booking.

I think we need to go consumer court and apply for this type cheating with customer.

Third class bus Service.....

- point out of 5....
savitrigai

Feb 23, 2015

No refund and no emails or updates on it

1.Ticket Was booked from hubli to blore on 22nd feb 2015 with following booking details and i had called on 19th feb 2015 to cancel ticket.she said there some issue and she sent me service request no:101313402.
Later there wer no updates,i called again to redbus on 21st feb 2015.They said they raising another request and gave me another service req no:101320871.Again no response.
If i call today a person told me "you only solve this"and now they are playing and avoiding my calls.
Ticket no: TH3298858345(Booked and redbus has not cancelled inspite of called and told them 3 days in advance)
PNR no: TS-RB12669284BDH/8600982/Dharwad-Hubli-Bangalore Sleeper

3.Again NO refund for another ticket
The following ticket is cancelled and money not refunded yet
Ticket details:Cancelled
Ticket number (TIN): TH3286989429

I am in loss of rs 6000 ticket worth now.
If not rectified within today legal action will be taken for sure
savitrigai

Feb 23, 2015

No refund and no emails or updates on it

I had booked ticket from hubli to bangalore on 22nd feb 2015.I had called to redbus.in to cancel the ticket.
The ladt told the ticket is not able to cancel and sent me as service number.101313402.
But later there were no updates of two tickets.Ie 1600 worth tickets.
I called to customer care on 22nf feb to know status ,asusual they said they do not know and later they gave another issue service no:101320871
Today i called and wasted 100 rs currency,they are just avoiding my calls and cut my calls.
Different people pick the call and I am sick of telling them same story.
Redbus is the cheater and do not bother customers.

Savitri
9886720036
denny clement

Feb 21, 2015

irresponsible customer care

I am Denny clement .As am regular customer ,I booked 2 tickets from Kallada travels online through Redbus.in on 21/02/15 Saturday .And I booked the ticket for 22nd evening at 9pm.But unfortunately the ticket was booked for 23rd.Ticket no:E3,E4 and TRIP ID:44764699.And to Preponed it to 22nd the very next moment as per your rule I informed it to the customer support team and their response was to cancel it. and they told that no other option is left to you.as per your response we recognised that this service is not good to deal with the Customers .Because of this I loosed my 350RS. when I cancelled the ticket. I felt that I had been cheated. we regular customers never expected such type of bad manners from red bus.in
viswanathanraman

Feb 19, 2015

No refund from redbus

I am viswanathan i booked local delhi site seeing ticket as per the details below.
Ticket no: TH3235262439 PNR no: J54SSZ
After reaching the boarding point Rao travels told us that the bus is cancelled.So much disappointment after reaching the spot of 25 kms.
When asked for refund with redbus they are claiming the bus was not cancelled.

Redbus and Rao travels are cheating customers with joint venture.

Dont book with redbus.

priyanka88

Feb 5, 2015

No Refund.. Poor Customer Service

I booked A/C semi sleeper bus on 27th Jan Goa to Bangalore 6:30 PM. But 5 PM i got 1 call from redbus vender he told me we can't provide A/C Semi sleeper bus only provide Non A/C normal bus.That time i told plz refund my money and i take another bus he told me no its not our company policy.So we don't have any other option then we took that bus that time red bus told me we will provide difference amount within 7days. But still No refund my differences amount. When i called to customer care he told me ok you will get revert within 24 hours but still i didn't received any mail ,any SMS,any Money. Poor Customer Service.
It was my Pathetic experience and I feel it is a Big scam. Never ever will I go for RED BUS
priyanka88

Feb 5, 2015

RedBus Pathetic Service

This is really disgusting to feel that your customer care is trying to fool the customer after putting in a life threatening situation at midnight.
It is a great disappointment to see that red bus giving such bad services.
They are concerned only about the ads and money they earned from their sites.
They do not check the vendors background before registering them on their websites.
As a result we(the customers) suffer though we pay extra for comfort services and our holidays are ruined. But now I'm feeling like cheated by Redbus.
Please bring this site down as soon as possible so that it can be replaced with a better site who are more concerned with their customer's welfare rather than money and check the background of the vendors they register on their sites.
REDBUS should own RESPONSIBILITY for all services(Or WARRANTY) they provide and should see the customers are provided proper refund if not satisfied with the services and file FORMAL COMPLAINT against such Vendors.

My ticket Number is TH2F79245623 and TH2F79828223 (S L H Tours And Travels)and this is what I faced on my journey from Bangalore to Goa and back:

1. When we reached the stop, it was said that our AC bus was replaced by Non AC.
2. The staffs were rude and asked us to not board as they knew we did not have other choice but to go with them.
3. The layout of the bus shown in red bus was not correct and though we paid extra for front semisleeper seats in Redbus we were given rear seats with no pushback, forget about semi sleeper.
4. The bus provided was a run down and pathetic bus with NO Suspension (though we booked a multi axle one)
5. When returning also we had the same bus and they did bother to change/rectify their bus, though they had 3 days to do so.
6. Most of the passengers including us were not given the refund promised as the staff members were not present at the scene of crime and REDBUS does not do online refunds.
santhomm

Jan 30, 2015

Regarding the bus ticket booked with redbus

To meet my professional requirement have booked a ticket from Kochi to Kannur on 6th Jan 2015, the date and time is given in the ticket was 7th Jan 1 AM and asked to report @ Vytila Jn by 1 AM.

I got the following as confirmation as SMS and Email -Ticket no: TH2965762557, PNR no: DME50025

I have reached Vytila Jn by 00.45 AM and waited till 2 AM, later realized from other bus operators that the bus left from the boarding point before 00.45 AM.

Later spoke to the customer care support staff Mr.Rahul to express my displeasure on this but surprised with his response

Mr. Rahul was explaining that, according to Indian standard time the ticket is booked on 6th Jan 2015 for the travelling of 8th Jan 01 AM !!!, I am attaching the ticket hard copy where it is very well written that, departure by 01 AM on 07th Jan 2015.

Secondly, i have called up the contact no given in the bus -09388870177 to understand the boarding point and timing, the first response was he is not from KTC he is from skyline tours thus he doesn't know what is the exact time of the bus, however he told me that bus will not leave before 1 AM. Here the fact is the bus left before 00.45 AM.

Finally, terms and conditions of redbus says, the departure time mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.

I feel it as a collective effort to fool the traveler partnering some bus operators to do some suspicious business

So think twice before doing any ticket booking with redbus, there are other platforms gives better service and rates

And never ever call the customer care toll free , they kept me on hold 30 minutes each on every call and will commit solution
Vignesh75

Jan 29, 2015

No refund for my cancelled ticket for last 2months

I haven't got my refund for below ticket cancellation yet. Please confirm when i will get the refund.. I have cancelled the ticket almost 2months before. I'm not sure why you are delaying refund the money every time. For me it is third time facing this stupid issue. Below are the ticket details. Please let me know if you need few more details.

Note: I DON'T WANT ANY CASH COUPONS, I NEED MY MONEY.

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TGDT97695547
From: Kumbakonam
To: Chennai
Date of journey: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Travels: Rathimeena Travels
Bus type: Non A/C Seater (2+1)
Boarding time: 10:15 AM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 6

Vignesh
Vignesh75

Jan 29, 2015

No refund for my cancelled ticket for last 2months

Note: I DON'T WANT ANY CASH COUPONS, I NEED MY MONEY.

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TGDT97695547
From: Kumbakonam
To: Chennai
Date of journey: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Travels: Rathimeena Travels
Bus type: Non A/C Seater (2+1)
Boarding time: 10:15 AM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 6

Vignesh.S
surange

Jan 28, 2015

Bus cancelled but payment to receive

Dera Team,
I have booked ticket through red bus from Mumbai to Shirdi but Bus cancelled on this date but payment to receive in my account ,Request you to please provide refund amount on piority basis.
My Ticket No. TH2N72384568

Thanks and regards,
Milind Surange
+918652861639
deep Nandi

Jan 28, 2015

RedBus Pathetic Service

It is a great disappointment to see that red bus giving such bad services.
They are concerned only about the ads and money they earned from their sites.

Anonymous_100

Jan 27, 2015

Deep Travels Bus Services - Pathetic

Booked a bus with Deep Travels from Baroda to Pune. Following was my experience:

1. The redbus site shows that the departure is at 6.15 PM, but actually the bus time is at 7.00 PM.
2. The boarding point I chose was supposed to be the starting point of the bus, but actually the bus was already coming from somewhere. It dropped off the passengers on the boarding point and asked us to board the same bus.
3. As a consequence the bus was very dirty, all the waste papers and left overs were not cleaned from the seats.
4. When I requested for bed sheet and blanket, I was told it's not there responsibility to provide the same.
5. I had to clean the seats myself.
6. And no halts in a journey of 12 hours.

And for this service they ask for 1500 - 2000 bucks. Totally disappointed with Deep Travels as well as Red Bus.
Neethu_Manoj

Jan 21, 2015

Complaint against Redbus Service

It is with immense disappointment, that I am drafting this letter regarding my recent booking with Redbus for 11 (eleven) seats in Sri Durgamba Travels. I had the following issues with the booking.

Ø We booked an A/C bus from Kollur to Ernakulam. But the bus was Non/Ac. Redbus charged us 850 per person where the actual charge for Non-Ac bus is 700/750 as informed by the Redbus service center. Requesting you to repay the extra amount (100/150 per person).

Ø The Boarding point details was mentioned as KOLLUR SRI DURGAMBA 0FFICE in the ticket (PFA the tickets). But we had to travel to a place called Kundapura which is 38.7 Km away from the specified boarding station in an ordinary service bus carrying all our luggages. This was indeed very much uncomfortable as there were five senior citizens in our group.

I hereby requesting the Redbus team to take necessary action against this asap. Given below are the details of the booking.

PFB the details

Landmark KOLLUR SRI DURGAMBA 0FFICE
Redbus@suck

Jan 19, 2015

Customer care service

Bloody idiotic irresponsible fucked up customer care service i have ever seen , i suggest you to learn how to respect customers who .. Buntch of loosers run RED BUS shitty people
satya.rkl

Jan 14, 2015

REDBUS

I'm a frequent traveler and generally book tickets during my journey's from Bangalore to Hyderabad and vice-versa. But now I'm feeling like cheated by Redbus.

Redbus promised to provide 250 rupees of amazon coupon/voucher which I didn't received till now. It's now a month.I need follow up for each & everything.

Travel details:
NTA Express
Ticket no: TGDB83465889
PNR no: B28715/BH-0001
Date of Journey: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 (BangaloretoHyderabad)

Another instance I remember during one of my return journey from Hyderabad to Bangalore...Redbus has mentioned the pickup point is opposite of R9000 where as pick up Bus is arriving opposite to Big bazaar near Ameerpet in Hyderabad. I had to run pass the busy traffic for the pick up vehicle.
Raseef

Jan 9, 2015

Money got deducted but ticket not issued

I booked ticket through redbus for journey on 10th of Jan, from Coimbatore to banglore on Sharma Travels,the money got deducted from my account but i recieved message that ticket could n't be issued due to technical reason and till now i didn't get my money back and no communication from your side also.

Please respond back ASAP.

Contact:Raseef
Mob:+91-7200797206
sunnyphbk

Jan 1, 2015

amount of 550/- got debited but ticket not booked

ooked my ticket from Belgaum to pune from red bus app n the amount got debited by 550/- but the seat was not booked n they gave
m a no. To contact customer care n when I did nobody is responding to it so I need ur help to get it back
My no. 8951195204
ilaksu

Dec 27, 2014

REFUND NOT PROCESSED

I BOOKED TICKET FROM BANGALORE TO CHIDAMBARAM FOR MY STUDENT ON 3RD DECEMBER IN REDBUS. THEY DEDUCTED MONEY BUT WE DIDN'T GET THE TICKET.IMMEDIATELY I CALLED REDBUS THEY REPLIED 7 WORKING DAYS YOUR AMOUNT CREDITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER 7 WORKING DAYS I CALLED AGAIN THEY SAID 3 DAYS TO WAIT.
I AM WAITING FOR MY REFUND.TODAY DATE IS 27TH DECEMBER.

MY REF NO LATEST 34801245.

MY NO:7760921261
sandesh7581

Dec 23, 2014

No Refund.. Poor Customer Service

PAYMENT RECEIVED BY REDBUS, TICKET NOT BOOKED

And thats were my nightmare with their pathetic and awful customer service started.

WORST CUSTOMER CARE. Customer Care Representatives does not understand their own system and provide weird answers and they give false commitment (lies, lies and more lies). Red Bus is worst online service provider I have come across. Looking at the other comments here. Now I think they make money by making us call their customer service multiple times (their customer care no. is chargeable and they keep you waiting atleast for 10 mins in each call).

Pathetic and Awful company. Beware.

Sandesh Shetty
meghapatel

Dec 23, 2014

Deducted Money & No tickets ..Be careful ..Never Use this service

Never ever think of using this service.....

I am really frustrated..they deducted money without successful bookings. No respond from any customer care number..

Redbus - The worst online booking service....

Data Infovision Pvt Ltd - Data Infovision-Cheat and Fraud Company
    Data Infovision , sohna Road Spaze IT-park Gurgaon is...
    SSC - forgot registeration id
    Sir.. I am completed for ssc cpo part 1 registration but i...
    indiatimesshopping - No Refund From Last 2 Months
    Hi Everyone, (Suggestion,Request) please do not buy...
    Ashok Shankar Sawant - making illegal floors in chawls
    I am Shaikh Mohd Amin S/O Fakir Mohd Shaikh complaining...
    snapdeal.com - Payment not refunding after 20 days
    I purchased Dying Light for PS4 on March 12. The payment...
    REDDY STRUCTURES PVT LTD - Good builder
    I bought an apartment in Mahaveer Creek four years and...
    365639 - Silikon tech, Teradine ,Nethub and CNsolutions are fraud
    Hi The name of the above mentioned companies are fraud...