redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

mk18121975

Oct 25, 2014

tried to cancel ticket

worst and most negligence .what do you think of the customers . do you want to play with us . is it a kids play, why do you give those wrong and unresponding phone numbers . are you doing free service. i will never and ever book any tickets in red bus and advice everybody not to book a ticket in your site. wastefellow is it the way of doing business. dont you have .............. waste fellows you are cheating us
ravikiran1202

Oct 23, 2014

refunded amount

I am really frustrated with redbus.in i booked ticket from vizag to bhadrachalam on 12-10-2014.

Unfortunately hudhud toofan cancelled bus services in vizag.

after cancellation , still refund not received.
And customer care services also very bad.

My ticket no. is TGB783747473
PNR NO is K48M6C

I am going to put up case on redbus.in and through consumer court.
ankita2806

Oct 23, 2014

money got deducted but ticket not issued

i booked ticket through redbus for journey on 1st oct from vizag to banglore on srs travels money got deducted from my account but i recieved message that ticket could n't be issued due to technical reason and they told that my money will be refunded within 7 working days but till now i didn't get my money back and no communication from their side also.

name : ankita kumari
phn no : 9581885016
trip id : 38313246
ref no : 35825563
seat no : 34
money :1364 rs
shefali30

Oct 20, 2014

Account debited but ticket not booked

Both the times that I have tried to book my tickets through Redbus and same result both the time
Account got debited though it showed that transaction failed
Very Very PATHETIC !!
Never booking via redbus again
Disgusting customer care service
Holded for 17 minutes to get in touch with customer care representative and the phone got disconnected just when I was net to talk to the representative

Bad Bad Service
V.Ramakrishnan.

Oct 20, 2014

Refund not processed

Hi Redbus Team,

Good Day!

I am really frustrated the way you guys handle the issues, and all in backround the thing is only for gaining the money is important for you not customer satisfications.

Please refund the amount as you promised.

Name - V.Ramakrishnan.

E-mail ID - vramatheni@gmail.com

Date of Journey - 01.10.2014

Ticket booked - 12.09.2014

Cancelled the ticket - 29.09.2014

Ticket number - TGA9349936‚Äč27.

Tracking number - 35331430.

Call center service request number latest - 101019433.

Refund amount - 2520/-

Please refund the amount and keep the customer in good manner

Ramakrishnan.V
dharanikumar

Oct 18, 2014

callcenter number not working and not proper response

After dialing the number of callcenter. Call will be keept on hold and will not be routed to agent and we will get charged for this call.

there is not proper cancellation process. I had also drop a mail there is not proper response.

In browser tickets will not get cancelled. and its shows ticket will not get cancelled. :-(

And i am regular customer. Now it seems abhi bus is better than redbus.

Totally not happy with these kind of service. :-(

Initially when rebus was started the service was better compare to now.
pragya123

Oct 17, 2014

refund of cancellation

you guys are just disgusting....i am totally disappointed with your service..first you deducted the money worth rs 2400 for no tickets and you guys have been making me fool since one and half month...i had complained against refund of my money on 9th of september,but till now i have not get back my money in my account...every ten days you guys are sending a mail that your amount will be credited within 7 working days......if i didn't get my money back within 2 days i will go to the consumer court.

Refund Amount: Rs.2400
Refund Initiation Date: Rs.19-Sep-2014
Expected Refund Date: Rs.26-Sep-2014
Reference No: Rs.37714966
pragya123

Oct 17, 2014

regarding refund of cancellation

i had booked the ticket on 7th of september and you guys had deducted the money two times...again i had complained on 9th of september regarding refund of cancellation of worth Rs 2400 but till now i have not get my money back..you guys have been sending mail every 10 days that i will be getting my money back with in 10 working days...its almost one and half month completed.I want my money back within 2 days otherwise i will go to consumer court..you people are just disgusting.
Refund Amount: Rs.2400
Refund Initiation Date: Rs.19-Sep-2014
Expected Refund Date: Rs.26-Sep-2014
Reference No: Rs.37714966
K.Manigandan

Oct 16, 2014

Refund the cash

Hello red bus team,Your worst customer service regards,

Sep 29th i am reserved on ticket through debit card at chennai to Coimbatore.But same day i am cancelled that ticket.But my amount is deducted.Till a date on wards amount not to be credited.After that I am spoke to Red bus customer care nobody give to proper response.So immediately return my amount of Rs.680/-.other wise i will complaint consumer court.So immediately do action.

My Mobile No: 9786093931, So immediately call my no and clear my problem.
abhijeet.mukkawar

Oct 15, 2014

Cheated by charging extra than ticket amount

Booked ticket to Pune at shown price of 1300/-. However, when the transaction completed the actual amount charged was 1500/-.
I complained about the same to customer care, but the arrogant staff member Virendra Bayas just disconnected the call. This happened thrice.

ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS CHEATERS !!

-Abhijeet
mandarkulkarni21

Oct 10, 2014

No Refund

I tried to book 2 tickets, after completion of transaction of net banking of SBI, i dident got ticket, After calling to Customer Services, executive told that the payment made by bank got stuck and not received to redbus. hence ticket not booked, the amount deducted will be return you back very soon (approx 45 working days.
I Called many times regarding this essue, but due to unavailability of ticket number i am not able to track the complain.

Date of booking: 29 July 2014
Mobilie no.: 9595785673 / 9098059791
mail id: mandar_kulkarni3@yahoo.co.in
shreyababbar

Oct 10, 2014

No refund-Fraud

I booked a ticket, amount was deducted and ticket not booked. I called the customer care they said issue is resolved try again. I tried total 3 times and lost Rs3500. Even after 10 days there is no refund. Fraud company. Irresponsible and do not give any convincing answer on calling. Never use redbus. They should be shut down. In a competitive market this is their behaviour and processes.
karthickprabhucl

Oct 6, 2014

very worst service

Since this is not feasible as my wife couldn't log out from her office before 3:30, so only we have booked for 04:30 PM bus earlier.

As the preponed bus time is not feasible, we have called the above numbers and since the guy who picked the call cant speak in English or Hindi he told that he will call back but we haven't received any call.

I have called your customer care at 07:30 on same day and informed the issue. They have informed that they will start the cancellation and will get a call back after 2 hrs. Since I havent got any call I have called again and I was informed the same.

I have also booked the train tatkal ticket on same day for next day. Attached for reference.

I have been following up with your team and have made nearly 15 ( which charged me 480 rs) calls to your desk which is not a toll free and still there is no action taken.

There has been 3 tickets raised with your desk latest 10877964 and all the tickets have been closed as closed from disapproved from travels and your team also has information that bus has been preponed.

This has caused lot of frustration and also loss of money from ticket and also my phone bill losses.

Please fix this asap and let me know if you cant fix this as I can raise a consumer grievance as I have all the evidences.
jithesh kumar

Oct 5, 2014

bus not in time

i have booked a ticket from redbus for travelling from Bangalore to Ernakulam .boarding time was 7.30 pm on 01 oct 14, i reached there at 6.00pm,the agent told me that bus is late by half an hour,so i waited ,time is 8.30,9.30,10.30,11.30,12.30...at last all people shouted and at 1pm a local bus came and took us to a place where we have to change the bus and from there to another place where our bus was there..but when we reached there we could see that we were cheated ,bus we were forced to travel was not having Insurance paper,lot of dust in the bus ,a/c was not working, we have to travel by other area than usual travelling route,we started there from 2pm,and reached ernakulam at 3.30pm .so dont book ticket from Redbus ,they will cheat u..
VaibhavSurana

Oct 3, 2014

Complaint regarding misguiding

My ticket no. is TGA589632472 and PNR no. is 1269903496. My travel was from Banglore to Munnar. I have booked an AC Bus till Munnar. On the ticket it is printed that the bus starts at 10pm and reaches Munnar by 9am. Currently the bus operator is saying Red Bus has mis guided because this is not the case the bus reached not before 11.30am. I had my other journey planned ahead and that is disturbed because of this which has costed me a lot.

Secondly i had booked an AC bus from Banglore to Munnar and the tour operator says the bus will be changed at a village which is 4hours before Munnar and from there a small non AC bus will take us to Munnar. I had paid the entire money for AC bus and this was not at all mentioned at the time of booking ticket.

This is a clear case of Cheating and hence i want my Money to be refunded. I do not know if this is the official page to lodge the complaint but i want immeadiate action to be taken by Red Bus services otherwise if not taken i will have to go to the consumer forum to lodge an official legal complaint.
shiva_6051

Oct 2, 2014

worst bus services in the whole world

The worst buses are avaliable in this whole wide world are with www.redbus.in ... Never in my life i ve had so much trouble as much as redbus.. never arrives at time, never proviees good bus, never reaches in time, there is no literally no one to listen to your problems, costumer care is a frud no one ever attains call after 6pm, u never get refund untill call multiple times.
Most of the buses listed in redbus from gujarat are all worst of the services... the only best ones are of KARNATAKA & Maharashtra and these also have their own websites n no need to book from redbus, u even get discount from their websites wh3n booked directly...

Never again redbus..
deegee.js2@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014

No refund from redbus

Red Bus is such a fraud company, all they want is public's hard earn money. They have not refunded my money of rupees 1000/- till date and its been absolutely 6 months.

Below are the details:

trip id: 33523352
DOBooking - 8th May 2014

Every time i called the red bus for refund, all i get to hear is "there was a technical issue and hence the payment failed. Please give us time with in 24-48hours the money will be credited to the account".
sanjeevsdn

Oct 1, 2014

Bus not arrived refund money

I booked 2 tickets from chennai to trichy through red bus for alagappa travels at 9.45 pm at tambaram. They responded after 12.30 am. No bus available you can get your money.please return my money 1500 Rs. Date of booking 1st Oct 2014. Journey Same day. Sanjeevkumar 9884066933
iloveyou

Oct 1, 2014

poor customer service

i booked a ticket from Coimbatore to Chennai,and when the customer service lady called me i was negotiating to her about the price .and asked her for a bus with a lesser price which i might be able to afford i did not have good response from her .and the lady answered in a rude manner.and the service provided by the company is really bad
05.priyankajain

Sep 22, 2014

Poor offers

My Bro & I have received a mail regarding offers ( Flat 12% off & Rs.300 off) along with a code. When we booked the ticket it while using the code so it says its invalid. This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! Either don't provide any offers or else provide with valid code without complications.

Secondly, yesterday I had to board my bus @ 21:00 (9p.m) from Indore (Kaka Shree Petrol Pump). The bus was Royal Travels, I started receiving a call from one of the operators from 8.30 pm that within 2min the bus will be moving. Please reach within 2 min. When time is 9p.m, I will reach before 9p.m. why than in your website the timings are 9p.m because as per them it has to be 8.30 p.m.

Plz respond to it.... take necessary action for the same.
viju1231

Sep 11, 2014

Refund against failed booking

Ticket Ref. No. 10905487

On dt. 03.09.14, I tried to book through redbus.in. I was not able to book the tickets while fare amount of Rs 2200/- was debited from my account(SBH net banking). The ref. of bank transaction is 151186260IGZ0588062; transferred to INB Pilani Soft Lab Pvt. Ltd.
Refund not processed till date
usksun

Poor Customer Service

I have booked the ticket but i didn't get any conformation SMS or EMAIL but money got deducted. I called up the customer care team, they confirmed me that amount received their account and someone will call me and help to book the ticket again using the same amount but no one called up till noon. Again when i called they gave the same story but no response, it happened at-least 5 times. Finally I have to book one more ticket to travel. Very bad customer service and no response after so many calls :-(
rachit barjatya

Sep 9, 2014

Cancellation of tickt after booking

i have booked a ticket from bhopal to mumbai. they have sent me the confirmation for the seats but after some the sent again a message saying that they are unable to book tickets. They have already raised the the prices still they didnt allow me for the opted seat infact they told me to have the worst seat of that bus.

They dont do proper communication with the services which effects the customers directly. now i am sending them mails but there is no response from their side.
Sanjaykurra

Sep 9, 2014

Redbus is careless to reply and irresponsible to take action

We have booked the to travel from Chennai to Bangalore at 4:30 PM on same day.

On 14 Aug, near 06:00 AM we have received below.

" Dear Passangers Bus Is Cancelled We Arranged Another Bus Kyembdu At 2.45pm For Details 9962200099, 044-42873348 "

necguna_ceo@yahoo.co.in

Sep 6, 2014

Bus not good

Ref :
Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)
Non A/C Airbus (2+2)
08:45 PM
Reporting time
09:00 PM
Departure time
4,3,5
Seat numbers

Here we come to your kind attention, that we booked bus from chennai to coimbatore at 05.09.2014 departure time 9:00 pm Clock through red bus at Kallada travels , but they taken the bus at 12:00 clock, the bus was not kallada travels, it was local bus, not comfortable , the bus not having break and glass also it was not proper. Morning 11:oo clock only they dropped to coimbatore. inside the bus also the people was not good.

Travelled Person : Ladies - 3

We need payment return and compensation for the above activity.

We need immeadiate action in this matter or otherwise we forward to high authority level to take the action.

Sir, we awaiting for your phone call to my mobile 9843021308 / M.Gunasekaran

M.Gunasekaran
Cell:9843021308

UIDAI - unable to download updated aadhar card
    Sir, I am unable to download updated aadhar card. The...
    niit - Poor learning at NIIT Kharghar
    Hi, I have joined NIIT Khaghar (Navi-Mumbai) institute...
    ALIENS GROUP - Consumer forum case against alien group
    I am also one sufferer from the cheating by Alien group. I...
    220954 - 10 & 12th marksheet re issue for allahbad board
    Dear sir, i m manohar sahu from jhansi uttar pradesh. sir...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Dishtv
    Online team zinda hai ki marga??????????? 9567346767
    Kerala Water Authority - Customer I'd
    My consumer no is TKA/9908/D. My consumer ID is not ...
    Seagate 500 GB HDD - NEW HARD DISK DEAD
    MY NEW HARD DISK IS DEAD IT IS NOT WORKING AND WAS...
    Chennai Corporation - maintenance and laying of roads
    Sir/madam, I am a resident from Mangadu,Chennai.I...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Non-receipt of Tamil Hindu Newspaper
    I am residing at H-7/4, Fourth Avenue, Indira Nagar,...
    Idea - RE : Unsuccessful Recharge
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...