redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

grajagopal

Dec 2, 2016

Cancellation of ticket

I have booked ticket from Tricy to Vellore journey date 09/11/16 by using redbus with option of freecharge. Due to some urgent work I have not travelled and not get refund, for record purpose kindly send the not travelling certificate as early as possible.please see the ticket details given below .

G.RAJAGOPAL

Horrible travel experience by Deep Travels

TIN: TJCQ34629249
PNR: 77351819-1388996
Travel Bharuch to Jalgaon through Operator Deep Travel

We booked online ticket of Deep Travels through redbus and were allotted birth nos 17,18.
Our bus which was scheduled at 09:45pm dis not arrive. We were asked to board in a bus of Deep travel at 11.45 pm without informing us that the bus destination is Aurangabad instead of Jalgaon.
After crossing Dhule, coincidentally, we realised that bus is going to Aurangabad.
The Driver who knew about our Jargaon destination was sleeping. Later they dropped us at Dhule at 05:45 AM, turning the bus back and asked us to go by other bus without any reservation. We had to travel in drivers cabin upto Jalgaon
Since we got the Bus no 70 & drivers number from Deep travel's contact no.8980009502, he was well known that the bus at 9:45 was cancelled.
Considering the inconvenience we had at boarding point and unknown dropping , we request you to refund our full amount and cancel your contract with Deep travel
Rajeev Joshi
Girish sonawane

Nov 29, 2016

Not get refund

I booked ticket from shirpur to panvel journey date 27/11/16 by using redbus with option of freecharge. but not get refund on red bus account and freecharge account.
I used code CBNOV

Nov 28, 2016

Refund of money

Hi sir
This is nagma sheikh

i was booking my ticket from aurangabad to chandrapur but the ticket was not booked may be because of connectivity so i retried it 6 times so 711*6=4266 ammount is been deducted for no cause..

my money is debited in your account
please refund my money
i have a account in your site having mail as nagmasheikh555@gmail.com

pleases consider this as a serious request
its a humble request...

Refund of money

Nov 26, 2016

Wrost customer care service

Contacted customer care on 26/11/16 at 12 o clock by mob no. 9887333300 over the issue of account debited but ticket not booked. I was very surprised when ur customer care executive asked me that she is not comfortable in Hindi. Is that so really?. I think we are in india. Even she only wanted to ask not to listen the things from me. And after all I am ur customer but the thing seems that u r mine.Hope u understand as it is for ur benefit only not mine. I could book the ticket directly from the bus service provider there was no need to download ur app.
SUMITA SOANATHAN

Nov 22, 2016

Transaction ID: 3332953

Hi Team ,

Could please tell me when i'll be getting the refund for this cancelled ticket with Transaction ID: 3332953 ,Refund Amount 2398.00. Kindly do the needful.

Its been a month, i have sent this email to your redbus team, and till now i have not got any respond from you which is very unprofessional.
and also i wanted to inform you that i have decided to make a complaint against your company.
you can take this email as a final email from me.

Not a Happy customer.
Sumita Somanathan
p JEYANTHI

Nov 17, 2016

TICKET NOT RECEIVED

kindly refer the reference number 179380 given by you,in my
writing at support@redbus on 15/11/2016.
on 15/11/2016,I booked two tickets RL5 and RL6 in
Mdurai Radha Travels in 9PM A/C sleeper bus. Amount Debited but
no ticket received at my end.
Kindly look into the matter, and send the ticket at the earliest.

with regards,
balachidambaram.r

Nov 15, 2016

Did not Refund my amount yet

Hi Redbus,

I have booked tickets on 11/11/2016 from Bangalore to belgaum and the Date of Journey is 12/11/2016 through ICICI Debit card. More than 5 times called customer and yesterday only giving the compliant number.

Details Below:

Date of Journey: 11.11.2016
Ticket Booked date: 14.11.2016
Mode and Bank: Debit card and ICICI
Compliant Number : 069993
Confirmation received from Bank side and Transaction number and ID : VIN/REDBUS/201610051658938/0
Total Amount : 1700.94
Bebusekhon

Nov 14, 2016

My money got deducted and no ticket

Hi very bad services of red bus I aware people dnt use app I didn't get the ticket and deducted the amount further more no contact number one toll free number which is busy all time.I want my money back. bebusekhon@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2016

Regarding -refund of my money 765

I made payment of Rs.765 for Bangalore to Bellary. twice on 23rd and 27th bank said payment is successful but rebus says no money received from bank are you guys playing with me check the bank email below an refudn my money ASAP.

Dear Mr. Anilkumar K,

Thank you for your co-operation and patience.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 06, 2016 regarding transaction status addressed to Grievance Redressal.

We have checked and found that the transaction has been successfully captured and settled to the merchant. The merchant has generated a transaction ID.

Request you to kindly contact the merchant directly for any assistance.

PayU ID Date Merchant URL Transaction ID Transaction Fee Status Merchant Settlement UTR Merchant Settlement Date Bank Reference No
5900689539 27/10/2016 07:45:14 www.redbus.in 5933360 360.00 Transaction Successful CITIH16303702204 29/10/2016 163014198913
5897844556 23/10/2016 09:08:47 www.redbus.in 5687744 405.00 Transaction Successful CITIH16299704110 25/10/2016 162971781403

Assuring to you the best of our services at all times.
Michael87

Nov 11, 2016

Refund

I had booked a bus for which the transaction got failed on Oct 28 2016 and my Money got deducted worth Rs. 657/-. They(redbus) said that they would refund by 4th november 2016. M yet to get my refund. I called them and they disconnect my call in between. I write emails and no one is exactly answering as to what is happening.

My humble request to people is dont book from Red bus .. they are no. 1 fraud.
MAnasa paladugula

Nov 9, 2016

Refund issue

Dear sir/Madam,.
On 09-11-2016 I have booked bus tickets from Mysore to Hyderabad in the name of Vignesh. An amount of rs.835/- debited from my Axis account through net banking, but seat not booked. So look into this case and do the needful.
ravikirandeshmukh

Nov 3, 2016

Redbus

Bus route not as per ticket booked.

I have booked ticket from Auragabad to Nashik on 2/11/2016.
Boarding point when ticket booked : Baba petrol pump, Auragabad
Dropping point when ticket booked : Dwaraka Square, Nashik.

Surprisingly bus route was from Auragabad- Sinnar-Ghoti- Mumbai.

Bus was not going via Nashik. I have serious problems as I was dropped @ 2am in Sinnar & have to wait for two hours to get ST bus from Sinnar to Nashik.

I need compensation for same urgently.

Booked ticket details are as below

- redBus mTicket -
<Boarding pt> Himalaya Travels Baba Petrol Pump
<Landmark> Beside Bafna Motors
<Address> ameer avenue complex, shop no 3,Beside Bafna Motors,431001
<Contact> 0240 2242544
Thanks for using redBus. Please present this mTicket at the time of boarding.
redBus Helpline:
(020) 39412345
T&C apply
Now get upto 80% off* on hotel bookings only on redBus! Use your bus ticket number as offer code. Book now! http://bit.ly/2e2Aeue
VBALRC5

Nov 3, 2016

Amt debited But tickets not booked

Dear sir/Madam,.
On 11-10-2016 I have booked bus tickets from Vijayawada to visakhapatnam for 3 tickets in the name of B LALITHA KUMARI, BVSS REKHASREE,BLS CHANDRAVADANA. An amount of rs.1845/- debited from my Hdfc account through net banking. I am already raise the compliant against this transaction. And your phone banker(Sharun) received my complaint and gave me complaint no: 096158. On 31/10/2016. Still now I am not get any revert. So look into this case and do the needful.
sebastylav11

Nov 1, 2016

Money was debited but ticket was not booked

I booked a ticket through red bus on 27.10.2016 for 31.10.2016.The amount of Rs.949 alone got debited.But ticket was not booked.Moreover, I was calling to red bus customer care so many number of times but there was no response. Having such a big business why dont you have alternate contact numbers? Credit me asap.
Sridev3110

Oct 31, 2016

Shama sardar bus arrived 1hr 30 mins late

Ridiculous n irresponsible behaviour by Shamal travels ...the bus arrived at 12.15 am instead of 10.45 pm boarding time..I a lady with my kids thou with my husband hd to stand in the late hrs on the road .No one attended the ph(9443398981) gave correct info..it was in fact switched off from 10.30 pm.kindly get me my refund
*******************.
<Boarding pt> Hopes College
<Landmark> SHAHEEL TRAVELS HOPES COLLEGE
<Address> SHAHEEL TRAVELS HOPES COLLEGE
<Contact> 0422-2489089/ 9443398981
Thanks for using redBus. Please present this mTicket at the time of boarding.
redBus Helpline:
(044) 39412345

RSachan1010

Oct 31, 2016

Request for refund

I had a reservation from new delhi to kanpur in the royal cruiser bus from akshardham metro station, but the bus did not come.
after waiting for over two hours post boarding time, i had to leave.
I want complete refund for my both reservations.

This had been a very bad experience.
kksanojj

Oct 30, 2016

Balance amount

-Hi, I have booked AC bus ticket from Ernakulam to Bangalore (- redBus mTicket -
Angamaly to Bangalore
<TIN> TJBH97729268
<PNR> TS-RB35263213XIR/138260/Ernakulam to Bangalore-Morning
<Travels> Sam Tourist
<Dep time> 09:45 AM Oct 28, 2016
<Seats> U13
<Total Fare Paid> Rs.999
. But the bus which came was non AC and as per the conversation they have mentioned as the remaining amount will be refunded back.but I can't reached remaining balance.please take immaculate action
Vikky lothe

Oct 30, 2016

Inconvenience

It was my worst experience with redbus. I had journey with yuga travels dated 27 Oct. Yuga's vendor Mr prithviraj kale (9975113339) gave me wrong info about boarding point so I MISSED MY BUS. He wasn't receiving my calls at all. But when I asked him about the inconvenience he was just cool about it and said the next bus will be in 2 hrs but he demanded more money for it. So redbus take action against these kind of greedy people or loose more customers.
lineldcosta

Oct 27, 2016

Fake busses in redus.in

I have booked the bus sri lakshimi travels from bangalore to mangalore on this dasara, but never appeared even redbus doesnt have their contact number or anything! so please aware dont book any new busses which are listed during festival season from redus.in

THanks,
Beware of cheaters like redbus
Vivian D Silva

Oct 27, 2016

Customer care

Sir actually when i was trying to do ticket booking yesterday night my ticket was not booked but the money got debited so to enquire about it I called your customer care (8874015261) and later on few details were asked from me to get the refund when I gave the details extra money has been deducted from my account.. sir can you please look into it..
sushant9860

Need Refund - Amount Deducted and ticket not booked

I made payment of Rs.1828 for Pune to Dhule from paytm wallet.
The money was deducted from paytm account but the ticket was not booked.

Trip id - 105042929

redbus Order #5909220
Paytm Cash Txn ID 3462595617
2016-10-26 07:05:55 PM

I want refund for the same.

Sushant Asija
sushant9860

Need Refund - Amount Deducted and ticket not booked

I made payment of Rs.1828 for Pune to Dhule from paytm wallet.
The money was deducted from paytm account but the ticket was not booked.

Trip id - 105042929

redbus Order #5909220
Paytm Cash Txn ID 3462595617
2016-10-26 07:05:55 PM

I want refund for the same.

Sushant Asija
Dharmananda

Additional payment for the Journey

Booked the two Ticket from Bangalore to chikmagalur on October 28th 2016 through Redbus that is Cauvery travels where cost of the ticket was Rs.450/- each. On October 26th recieved the call mentioning have to pay more (Rs.900 for each ticket) for travelling or have to cancel the Ticket meanwhile informed will not cancel the ticket and pay more. Could you please help me out in this.
Ticket Reference: TJBM39486736
aj001singh

Oct 26, 2016

payment debited ticket not issue

payment debited from my account but my ticket not issued, I book ticket 25th oct 2016 still i will not get response from redbus

paytm - +_8
    care---paytm.com - _£
    paytm care - husker
    Mobile fraud call - 9136968414 - fraud call for debit card
    I got call from the mobile no:- 9136968414 and said the...
    DT Star Cinemas - Incorrect Billing
    Dear IT authorities, This is in context to one of bills...
    HKM Solution - Cheated me for paying money
    Sir, Please take complaint of behalf of me and take...
    Chennai Corporation - Street lights not working
    Hello Sir, Please note this is Karpagarajan residing at...
    Auto Loan - my rm manish kansara not accepting my resignation
    Resignation Letter Dear Sir, I would like to resign...
    ICICI Prudential - refund my money
    Sir I binod nath living at haldwani. My policy no is...