redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

Peerpasha123

Jan 14, 2017

Ticket not booked, money deducted everytime

This is the 5 time. I book my ticket and money gets deducted Everytime and ticket is not booked. I was stuck in a place because of these people.
These guys are scammers and they use our money for that amount of time. Please delete this app instantly. It's very frustrating, the customer people say they haven't received the money . If there are officers reading this please raid this orgaand put them behind bars. They are playing with people's time and money.
anand gnanamuttu

Jan 13, 2017

Booked the ticket not allowe'd to board

Ticket Issued but not allowed to board Bus
Hi, I booked a ticket in Redbus from Chennai to Tirunelveli for travel on the 13th of January 2017, but when on trying to board the bus the bus guys told me that my seat has been allocated to some one else. The ticket details are as follows : Ticket no: TJDS29574763 PNR no: KRZM8DA ,ksa travels .Have tried speaking to their customer call center many times but of no avail. In fact each time they put the call on hold for half an hour, from their customer call center have told me that they will get back to me but of no avail. Can you please help here. I had to take a cab from my place to the bus from where it started and it cost 600 RS and calling the customer care for six times waiting for him to reply and the beauty is that red bus centre wanted me to book another ticket through him for 2000 RS . I cancelled my trip and could return only at nine in the night ,I started at two in the afternoon.please do the needful
Ablu03

Jan 10, 2017

IRRESPONSIBLE AND WORST SERVICE

This is to keep you posted that i have booked a ticket on Kaveri Travels on 7th Jan.2017 and the journey was on 8th Jan.2017 .

I have received a message stating that the ticket is not booked but the payment is made and i need not re-book the ticket again and it was also mentioned that the Team from redbus will call in 15 mins for rebooking of the tickets .

I waited for more than 5 hrs and when i still not did not get a revert i called up the REDBUS contact centre to know about the status and the person who answered the call informed that i will get a call in 15 minutes .

And i see that there is no call which i received and in the midnight my amount is credited back to Redbus Account .

Is this the way you provide service .The ticket was booked for a Lady Passenger who was travelling alone and you people dont have the courtesy to call back .

I had to book a ticket on 8th Jan when almost all the tickets were full and the cost was Rs 300/ more than the earlier ticket .

Now who is going to compensate the loss and the mental torture we have gone through .

If you are not in a condition to serve your customers it better you shut down rather than torturing customers .

PASSENGER DETAILS : SMITA NANDA

CONTACT NO.: 9030963973

NOTE : I ALSO WANTED THE MAIL ID DETAILS OF PHANINDRA SAMA .

Srinivas.A
09246202033
gobikha krishnan

Jan 9, 2017

refund money back

I booked a ticket from marthandam to Coimbatore on 28-12-16 from Sree lakshmi tours and travels through redbus portal the Ticket no. TJDR33452625.Unfortunately,the bus was cancelled and i was intimated that bus was cancelled due to unavoidable reasons and your money will be refunded but the amount was not refunded till now.kindly refund the money immediately
Naidu Bhanu

Jan 7, 2017

Refund money back

Hi I have booked a tkt from visakhapatnam to Vijayawada on Jan1st. But unfortunately the bus was cancelled and that operator said that my amount will be refund back. I have called your redbus ppl but they r not responding.Afterwards I got a Complaint no. When the call connected to one of ur right person.. Details fallows.
Ph. 9000019657
Complaint id 422315

Appalanaidu.
Devendraanni

Jan 3, 2017

Seats not allowed after booking

Dear service provider,

This is to bring to your notice that we have booked three seats via red bus from shirdi to Indore the timing mentioned in the website was 11.40 PM but the bus arrived at 1.05 AM this was the first inconvenience caused again later the bus driver did not allot us the seats we booked. He told us he will not allow us to take our seats made is sit in drivers cabin. When questioned he started telling I have allotted seats to three other passengers once they get down in Malegaon the seats will be allotted to you people.

This is not at all acceptable if the city links bus provider provides this pathetic service why have you listed this provider in your website this will bring down your service. Till date I have booked my tickets through your website only but may be this inconvenience caused can change my opinion to book my tickets from your website.. I was not in a state to travel by a seater so booked a sleeper so I could rest and continue going to job in the morning but this was my worst decision ever taken...

Please talk to the City links bus provider not to change the rules according to their convenience it effects people and their life very badly how can you expect a totally wounded person can sit and travel for such a long time. First of all he was late by 2 hours top of that didn't allot us our seats.

I would like to rate red bus as zero and will never suggest any of my friend's either to book from your website if you provide the same service which actually effects to the core..

Take necessary action against them.

Regard's
Devendra chouhan
Mob. 8989000091
hemaraddi

Jan 3, 2017

Refund amount

Unsuccessful ticket booking through rebus from Ahmedabad to Hubli date 25/10/2016 night 11.27 pm but still Rs 2241/- was debited from my account. Already complaint is done but no response.Kindy refund my amount it is already 2 months past.

Rajani
rihaht

Dec 30, 2016

Refund status

I got booked ticket from Tenkasi to Coimbatore on 05-12-16 from S.P.S travels through redbus portal beget the Ticket no. TJCY22428998.Unfortunately,the bus was cancelled and i was intimated that bus was cancelled due to breakdown. Yet the amount was not refunded meanwhile i reached the customer care and registered the query and i didn't received any response. Supposedly I'm alarmed here with the service provided. I'll be more comfortable if the amount atleast reverted to my account.I'm sorry to say that the service provided is scathing and exacerbating with no acknowledgement.
Thahir
sosuresh

Dec 29, 2016

No Bus Service

I had booked ticket in redbus.in to travel from Tirunelveli to Hosur on 6th December in KPN TRAVELS,buses were duly cancelled due to the demise of Tamilnadu CM.I called the customer care no and registered my complaint and they registered and gave the reference number 336783 but amount was not refunded yet and then I often called customer care regarding refund status but no response from customer care,they did not pick my call but I lost my mobile balance Rs. 150, please refund ASAP, Bus Fare Rs. 857 and please include my mobile balance Rs. 150 also. please do the needful, if I didn't get any response for this, definitely I will go to consumer court.

Reference Number: 336783
Issue Type: Bus Cancellation
Category: Alternate bus not arranged
Description: bus cancellation confirmation cust asking for full refund so please check the details do the need full ASAp
TIN NO -- TJCW73277595
PNR no: L269029785
Seat No.10W
Seat No.9A
Muthuramalingam

Dec 28, 2016

Amount not refunded

I book ticket from tenkasi to Chennai on 5-12-16. It was cancelled due to CM death but amount was not yet refunded. I send no of mails regarding this and now am going to consumer court regarding this if I didn't get any response for this.
Patel gautam

Dec 28, 2016

Refund amount

We have booked ticket through rebus on Baroda to mundra date 21/12/2016 Rs508 amount debited from my account but ticket wos not booked we have got message from rebus we have refund out amount within seven working day but till now not get my amount from rebus. kindy refund amount reference number -362503. Regards :gautam.r.patel
kishore2011

Dec 27, 2016

amount not refund

we have booked ticket through redbus on 03.12.2016, amount was debited from my account. but ticked was not booked. we have got message from redbus we have refunded our amount with in seven working days, but till now not get my amount from redbus.

kindly refund our amount
palanivelu

Dec 26, 2016

Refund not Received so far

I booked a ticket from your website to travel from Udupi to Bagalkot, travel date was 08.12.2016, later due to some unavoidable official work I could not travel, accordingly the ticket was cancelled on 07.12.2016, Ticket No: TJCZ98682899, I received a message stating that an amount of Rs.637/- will be remitted into my S.B Account within 07 working days, now already 21 days are over, no amount has been received from your end.

please look into the matter and refund the amount at the earliest, failing which I may resort to legal remedies for claiming the amount.

T.Palani Velu
JNV Chara
Hebri, Karkala Taluk
Udupi District Karnataka
Bhuns

Dec 24, 2016

Refund of Money

I had booked ticket in redbus.in to travel from Madurai to Chennai on 6th December,Buses were duly cancelled due to the demise of Tamilnadu CM.I called the customer care no and registered my complaint more than 3 times,No response from customer care,I have no clue about my refund status.Ticket No(TIN):-59839397.Amount of Rs.1650

Kindly Do the needful
poonarvasu

Dec 23, 2016

cancelled ticket amount not refunded

I had booked ticket for Ahmedabad to Udaipur - for 15 December
Ticket booked on 13 December 2016
On complain wide email to red bus .. they have closed complain saying refund is in process .. after 10 days ,, still no amount has been refunded nor credited in my account
ticket no , TJD773537566

booking trip id is 109917828

do needful and revert amont Rs.513 IN MY ACCOUNT
REGARDS
RAJENDRA PATEL
Dinesh27

Bus Operator is pathetic

Noor Tayal bus service from Pune to Amravati.

This is a most pathetic bus service I ever seen. Do not take this bus if you care for your life and time.

Even if it's cheaper you will regret for sure

Forget about bus quality, punchuality, staff behaviour (its a myth with tayal. All these things are missing)

Observation:
1) Mulfuctioned horn ( imagine travellers safety.. whole night he was driving without horn)
2) Mulfuctioned Staring ( it was shaking badly)

3)I boarded bus at 6 pm from Jagtap dairy, then he went to Sangvi, then wrong way back to nashik phata, then bhosari, again back to nashik phata and so on.. and finally reach Amravati at 11 am. (17 hrs journey)

4)Tayal didn't use regular way to Amravati but it went all the way down ( worst road conditions) from Mehkar>>malegaon>darva and all villages

5) when asked to driver he said this is our way do whatever you want.

6) Also they boarded LOT of extra passenger other than mentioned seats. All were sleeping on the walkway. Pathetic bus.
vijayashankar HM

Lost bag

i lost my bag in Shree Durga Travels Avadoot on 20 Dec 2016 moved Pune to Sakri due to negligence of bus persons, there is was no bag in bus dicky when i dropped. In that bag i have my company materials and my clothes total worth of 25000. The travels, driver and cleaner give irresponsible answers when asked about my bag. I want my bag, traveled details are below

Ticket No: TJDG757
PNR no: 79511181-15
Bus No :MH 04 FK 1388
ph no: 9483732568,
vijayashankar HM

Lost bag

Hi,i traveled from pune to sakrii lost my bag in Shree Durga Travels Avadoot on 20 Dec 2016 moved Pune to Sakri due to negligence of bus persons, there is no bag no bus dicky when i dropped. In that bag i have my company materials and my clothes total worth of 25000. The travels, driver and cleaner give irresponsible answers when asked about my bag. I want my bag, traveled details are below

Ticket No: TJDG757
PNR no: 79511181-15
Bus No :MH 04 FK 1388
ph no:9483732568,7019946859
Sudhakar daram

Dec 20, 2016

Ticket not successfully generated but money is debited from my account still not refunded

On 11/12/2016 I have booked a ticket from Bangalore to Hyderabad it shows we'r sorry your ticket could not be generated successfully your money will be refunded with in 7days still there is no refund so please fix the problem ref no is 109915217 and redbus order red.92596624
Chandrakant Bhaidas Patil

Dec 17, 2016

Refund debited money

I wish to inform you that, I was booked the travel ticket from Pune to Dhule by Redbus Apps on dated 21st Oct 16, but while booking the same money has been debited from my account Rs. 1513/- but seats not confirmed due to system error.
After this incidence, I called to Redbus customer care, he told me, money will refund to my account within next 7 working days.

But now, 2 months has been passed from incidence and till date money not refunded hence, pls. look into this and do the needful on top most priority.

Required details are as below.
Name:-Chandrakant Patil
Mobile No. 9822752835
Mail ID:- chandrakant.patil@kirloskar.com
Jeph

Dec 16, 2016

Ticket booked but bus cancelled - Refund not done

We booked a ticket No. TJD872886848 - travel from Tuticorin to Chennai on 12th Dec'16. Bus operator Joy travels cancelled the bus without any information. No information from Redbus also. Need refund from red bus immediately.

Jeyamurugeshwari
vijayaraj kumar

Dec 15, 2016

Refund of money.

Amount deducted but ticket not issued
I booked ticket from Redbus App to Praghathi Tourist, Bus on journey between Bangalore to Moodabidri on 6th December 2016. The fare Rs 600/- deducted from my account on 6th December during the transaction through Freecharge. (order no 839805 ). But the ticket is not booked and issued to me. For that matter I had to book another ticket from Praghathi Tourist.
Iaiready made a complaint . kindly refund my money back to my a/c.

Name; vijayaraj kumar us
Email: vrkus1988@gmail.com
Mob;; 9448054751
kapoorr257

Dec 14, 2016

Ticket booked for incorrect date of journey

I have booked the ticket wrongly for 14th but his journey date is 15th Dec. Volvo team reply me to not refund payment. Please help me out.
Prasadtonpe

Dec 11, 2016

Pathetic deal with hotel owner not to allow own food

Hi team
Your conducors and drivers are locking bus with intention to firmly purchase food form hotels.
You people's are going it with intention
We strongly recommend not to do such prictice

Prasad
Varunwork1980

Dec 11, 2016

Redbus Moonlight just money is king..!!

Booked delhi to katra for moonlight travel...on boarding was asked to take some other sleeper no. Seat as had sold my seat at a good price to some other family of 4...as he was getting a better deal. Pathetic conductor n way of talking.was ashamed when contacted police. Delhi is bad for private bus services unlike banglore n hyderabad. Moonlight travels proved money is what matters n not service.

Varun

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...