Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

Oct 8, 2015

Bus Never stop

As i booked 2 tickets from Coimbatore -> Thirumangalam on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 10:45PM.Issued ticket number THB424442696.

Just 5 mins late due to Railway gate at Thaneerpandal.Bus Never stopped & left to singanallur.I call back them to tell about come to singanallur to catch the bus.thay said cannot.Because they choose other persons for that 2 seats.i am the reqular customer of this SREE Travels & use Red bus to book ticket by online always.i suffered mentally at midnight.

My past experience of the same bus from hopes to thirumangalam 2 months before,bus was late 30 mins to 1 hrs.at that time called the PH No as they mention in the ticket,always same answer as in traffic jam.On that day bus driver was angry with becoz of keep on calling.it was really bull shit..I want complaint this & just call the customer care number & fuck front & back...if we wait for 1 hr,but ur bus driver cant wait for 5 mins right?????so u want cheat ur company & choose other persons to fill the seat & earn money right???

my amount is RS 700...i m not talking to refund the money,no need that...But really mentally suffered......& also filling a offical complaint to conumer court....
Abhinav Mathur

Give me my money back

The following ticket is cancelled as per your request. You can easily track the status of your refund by clicking Track Refund

Your booking trip id for this ticket is 63371172

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): THAR63552446
From: Noida
To: Agra
Date of journey: Thursday, October 1, 2015
Travels: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport CorporationUPSRTC
Bus type: SHATABDI AC (2+2)
Boarding time: 08:00 PM
No of seats: 2
Seat number: 10,9

I haven't received the refund till now and there is no action taken from there end despite of so many reminders
Abhinav Mathur

09:00 AM
Departure time
Seat numbers
Boarding point details
It has been worst experience using redbus.in nothing has happened I am not getting refund their auto generated mails are coming, they are true cheater, I need refund of said PNR no.

Amount not refund

Booked ticket ticket sindhanur to Bangalore with meenakshi travel and it cancelled due to bus break down confirmation by message with amount will refund
Same we checked with meenakshi travel customer Care & said cancelled seat number U7 is booked for another name and no problem for bus. We booked other bus and traveled but till now not refunded. Complaint numer is RB-6102015-30070. There is no response from all redbus support number & mail ids. Keep they are sending auto generated mails like, it complaint logged and will respond with in 24 hrs. But its over 1 day. Pls I would like to request if you are not giving good service, then pls stop this service. It's very bad and worst experience.
Oct 4, 2015

Worst service

Such an worst experience with redbus. Never seen so many confusions and mishappenings . Cheaters in one word .. Writing the reviews and giving ratings in all website possible . One executive says cancellation possible and the other says not possible . Jus to sell off the tickets they will cheat the customers to any extent . Never will deal with such un ethical ppl in my life again .
Oct 1, 2015

unethical behaviour

September 25,
Ticket Number THAN32299383,
Chennai to Alangulam(Tirunelveli)

I booked ticket Chennai to Alangulam(Tirunelveli) in ganesh Travels,but they are not dropped to alangulam ,they are dropped in rajapalayam. if i asked they are told reason is 2 person only available up to alangulam so that it is not going to alangulam .bus is stopped in rajapalayam. so please consider my complaint.last 4 years am booked red bus. very very worst experience September 25th 2015.very worst travels Ganesh travels
Sep 25, 2015

Bus condition

Twice I travelled through K.p.n from Bangalore to Madurai. The condition of the bus raised a question as whether the operator really cares for passengers safety and comfort. Paying through Redbus and least happened against their review.
Bad seats and dirty n broken pouches and loose joints made travelling boring and uncomfortable.

Redbus needs to take reviews seriously from passengers feedback rather just concentrating on selling tickets with gimmicks offers.

Dr M Rajarajan
Sep 24, 2015

Bus brake down,

From: Bengaluru to Madurai,
Bus Service: K P N Bus Service
Date of Travel: 25-09-2015
Dep Time: 09.15 pm
Seat No. U 25
The bus got brake down on the way to Madurai. All passengers were asked to stand in the road for more than two hours.
It made us very pain and hurt to all.
The driver was irresponsible. They asked to register our complaint with REDBUS. Since our ticket was booked through REDBUS.
Take proper action and do remedy from the mental agony occurred out of this bitter incident.
Especially for single lady passenger, this trip was very pathetic and critical.
Please avoid this kind of occurrence in near and ever future.
Hope the REDBUS will take proper action and initiate necessary steps for the betterment of the bus passengers.
With very serious feelings
ramya hegde
Sep 24, 2015

cancellation and refund

The worst experience i had with red bus. as i have cancelled the ticket booked for bangalore to thirthahalli , i dint get money back...

if you cant provide good service please stop your service.....
Sep 22, 2015

late arrival of the bus

Bus arrived 2 and half hours late. The bus driver very irresponsible. The bus stop right in the middle of a busy road.
No confirmation if the bus will arrive late. No confirmation of the ticket that is booked and paid for. The driver tells to ask for the lift from the arriving bus then only it will stop.
Date of Journey: 21-09-15
Time of Arrival: 10.30 p.m
When Did it arrive: 1.00 a.m
Journey: Ludhiana to New Delhi
Bus coming from Amritsar

Worst Experience with Redbus.
Sep 21, 2015

Redbus.in a cheat, fraudster

On 9th September 2015, I booked a ticket (at ~9.10pm) for my wife using the Redbus website for a bus trip between Bangalore and Trivandrum (KPN travels) the same day. Initially, the ticket was booked for the 11.30pm bus and the fare was Rs. 1200. At that time, I noticed that fare for the same bus at 10pm was Rs. 1000 and no seats were being displayed. When we reached KPN travels office at Madivala, Bangalore at 10.10pm, the staff accommodated my wife in the bus that was scheduled to leave at 10pm, but was late by 20-25 minutes. The staff on the KPN bus made all the necessary changes in their records and allotted a new seat. I asked the staff about the difference in fare for both the trips and they said that since I purchased the ticket from Redbus.in, I should claim it from them.

Within a few hours (early morning of 10/9/2015), I reported the whole issue to Redbus.in and KPN travels via e-mail. A representative from Redbus got in touch with me two days later and stated that since the fares are dynamic, they can do very little about it. I stated that I did see that there was significant difference in fare at the time of booking and since I booked tickets at 9.10pm on that day when no seats were dispalyed for 10pm trip, the issue of dynamic pricing would not come into play. As a result, I was eligible for a refund of difference of fare between the two trips .The very next day I got two e-mails, one stating that Redbus can’t do much about this issue and another one stating that I should send Redbus my bank details so that they could arrange to give me a refund of Rs 266. I got in touch over phone with Redbus staff in Bangalore and their customer care staff made me wait for 20 minutes without any response before I had to disconnect the phone. I also send an e-mail to Redbus inquiring about the both the e-mails and unfortunately no one has responded to date and it is more than 10 days since reporting the issue.

I realized that Redbus is a very risky site to book tickets and they resort to cheating customers. Their customer care response is very poor. In fact at least three of my friends who have booked tickets for travel between Bangalore and Kerala have faced issue with refund and exhorbitant pricing of tickets (a difference of up to Rs 500-600) compared to the ones available while booking directly with travel agencies for the same trip.

Satish S
Sep 13, 2015

Refund Money againest bus Canceliation

I have booked ticket from gorakhpur to lucknow but bus is cancelled as your staff told us bus met an accident, I havent yet received my money 472 Rs.
kindly credit the amount.

Sep 12, 2015

Didn't received Bus ticket confirmation

Hi Red Bus Team,
I've book bus ticket on 21st September from Vijayawada to Hyderabad in 'Green Line Logistics Travels' at 11.30 pm

I've choose payment option through PayUmoney i got confirmation on payment and deducted amount from my account

Payment ID: 65965834
Merchant Order ID: 50255633

but i didn't get ticket confirmation.

could you look on my issue please.
Sep 11, 2015

Refund for Bus Ticket cancellation not received

Reference: redBus ticket cancelled (TIN: TH9G55292775) #RB-3182015-272724

I had a confirmed Ernakulam - Bangalore booking booked vide Messrs Redbus, on Greenline Travel on 29-Aug-2015.

Messrs Redbus had arbitrarily cancelled the ticket without checking with me, and I was left in the lurch for my return EKM-BLR trip.

The refund amount of INR 2009 that I had paid has not been refunded to my account despite multiple emails to Redbus support, and Redbus Care email ids.

More than 2 weeks have elapsed.

Please help resolve the issue.

kavita m
Sep 10, 2015

refund of money

i have requested for refund...even u have sent message as you will refund in 5 working days...its already 2 weeks you didnot refunded and i called to customer care bt no use..
and my payment id is 62281780
Sep 10, 2015

Bus cancels details given with 5 hours before

Hi.. I am bhagyashri Here I was booked Ticket from Pune to Dhule for two seats. So its show confirmation when I was book send me mail and message
But for same day of journey They call me and inform Ticket get cancelled because Bus get cancelled.. It's bad condition I am facing problem
I thing Redbus not verifying bus details its not a good online system to Please not believe in it.

Still not Refund my Money for Pune to Dhule for two seat.

Same way Pune to Jalgoan.

Siddhartha Agarwal
Sep 1, 2015

money back

this is mail get from redbus but money are not to be back in my account.
Dear Mr. siddhartha agarwal,

Your booking trip id for this ticket is 59812796
Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TH9J25837247
From: Pilibhit
To: Kaushambi
Date of journey: Sunday, August 30, 2015
Travels: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport CorporationUPSRTC
Bus type: SHATABDI AC (2+2)
Boarding time: 12:00 PM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 23
Please feel free to write to our customer care at support@redBus.in for any clarification.

Best regards,
Team redBus
Sep 1, 2015

Refund of money

I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Belgaum on 24th of August. But the person contact number which the redbus has given is telling to wait and the bus hasn't come after waiting 2 hours. i took alternative service at last moment and i went to Belgaum at 11.00 AM, which i supposed to be at 6.00AM.

Need my money back.

Dear Friends,
Go for good buses and don't use redbus app. The customer care service also pathetic.

Aug 30, 2015

not even mentioning or telling the right things places were the bus depart

bad experience..seriously red bus suck.... u said that and in tckt bookng form it ws mentioned departue place is chandigarh 43 bus depot and at last moment u said penol toll tax something bus will depart at that place at 12:30 .it was shit.. listn if u hv a family so thnk about it< hw cn u manage here and here <and nt evn knwng at that place and at so late ..so plz dnt make fools of ther cstmr..writeeen wat ryt plz..
Aug 27, 2015

bus ticket not booked

i am booking bus ticket on cgr travels from hyderabad to vempalli, but seat will nit be booked, but money will be lossed
please refund my amount to me
Chitta Behera
Aug 25, 2015

Communicated benefit not credited & Call disconnected by the egent

To day recharged rs 24 3G pack to get 500 MB 3G data for 28 day , but post recharged 25 MB credited for 28 days and rest 475 MB credited for oneday only (as per recharge confirmation message received). Ando the speed was is wrost than 2G speed. So logged a complaint by calling customer case and they informed me that both the issue will be resolbed by 2 hours. But the issue was not resolved after 4-5 hours. So i called again but the call was disconnected by the egents repeatedly.

MSISDN: 7853082395
Chitta Behera
Aug 25, 2015

Balance not credited yet

Have complaint earlier (Arount 20-30 day before) but no resolution yet.Post my complaint have received a call from red but and they informed me that deducted amout will be cretited soon, but yet to credit.

Balance was deducted from my bank account but the ticket was not booked.

Contact number : 9090009279
Aug 24, 2015

Ticket Refund

Hi, I am Ajeet,

Booked ticket from Ranchi to Patna,

Data 05-08-2015

Ticket no - TH9292548899

Amount - 1200

Bus was cancelled. I spoke to customer care executive four times. Yet not received the Amount. Due to cancellation of the bus I suffered a lot mentally and financially. If i still don't get any positive response then I will be going to consumer forum

Email id - ajeetn2@gmail.com

Deepika raj1993
Aug 21, 2015

Money not refund

While am booking my ticket through redbus app.There was a problem in payment processing then amount was deducted from my account but still the money was not refund to my account.my ref no is 59239257.my mail id is deepsdamini@gmail.com
Ajay Gawande
Aug 21, 2015

Cancellation bus

I Ajay Gawande is frequently booking through redbus.But in last 15 days I faced problem with cancellation of bus by service provider and shifting to other bus. I had booked a ticket in A/C Sleeper lower front berth for Pune from Amravati for 20th August in Tayal simba. But at the eleventh hour I got a call about cancellation of bus. My reservation was transferred to another bus which was one hour late. Surprisingly when entered the bus it was Non A/c and my seat was last upper berth.This is happened three time in last 15 days. Now I have decided not to book seat through REDBUS.
It is responsibility of REDBUS to solve this problem.

YepMe.com//Jeans - Refund not received
    On 18th Sep 2015, I had made an online transaction of INR...
    Sir With due respect i want to state that I have filled...
    Abkari Vibhag - avidh roop se sarab ki bikri
    Sir please accept my complete :: sir dwarka me kai...
    BournHall Clinic Cochin - Dr meera
    I am planning for IVF in bourn hospital with Dr meera......
    aircel telecommunications - telling false offers by customer care
    sir, i am a customer of aircel network. Today at 4:42 pm a...
    paytm - transaction failed but money got cut from my account
    Very recently i made a transaction from your bank to paytm...
    Micromax AQ5001 Juice 2 - Fading diplay oftenly within 1 month
    As i have purchased above mentined mobile on 28/08/2015....
    dell inspiron 15 5000 series 5558 - boot time restarts taking more time and stuck
    i had bought this lap on september 9 ,2015.after 10 days...
    Ebay India - Refund not yet received
    Hi , I ordered a OnePlus Power Bank 10000Mah On sept...
    Juiceup-JPB3W - unsubscribe
    Please subscribe my juiceup-JPB3W Pack My mob...