redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

Hansa111

Apr 29, 2016

Not refunded amount

Hello Redbus Team,

I tried to book ticket through freecharge from una to ahmedabad. My amountt got debited but ticket not booked. Redbus Order ID 71613681 and my booked mobile number is 9824430228.Kindly refund my amount.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vigneshwaran Selvam

Apr 27, 2016

Amount not refund

I have booked ticket through redbus on May 16 2016. Due to some reason bus operator cancelled the service. So ticket was cancelled on Apr 25 2015. Still now amount not credited.
Please refund the amount as soon as possible
Ticket No: TJ5K87965358
Bus fare: Rs.575
Details: Namakkal to Chennai..
Refund I'd: 86422438

Vigneshwaran Selvam
manikanta chilukuri

Apr 19, 2016

amount has deducted but ticket was not confirmed

Sir I booked ticket from Vijayawada to Bangalore on 11-4-2016 the date of journey is 12-4-2016.the amount in my account was deducted but I didn't got any ticket from redbus please refund my money to my account my name is manikanta.CH and the register mobile number is 8431469522
Jai Srivastava

Apr 19, 2016

left forcibly at jalesar instead of booked destination Agra on ticket no. TJ5J79779983- PNR NO. 89JZPRG on 18/04/16

In emergency a ticket of volvo bus 4146 of redbus service was booked by me i.e yashsrivastava1406@gmail.com ex Lucknow - Agra for E -ticket for which the ticket no. TJ5J79779983/ PNR NO. 8NJZPRG was issued on payment of rs 599 by my ATM CARD for my relative Mr. Maharaj Singh .It is regretted that no timing had been maintained by red bus service and instead of arrival time 04:30 AM the conductor of the bus forcibly left my relative at jalesar and did not cover the journey upto Agra main city for where the ticket was booked , saying that the bus will not go Agra and will go to Noida. It is kind of breach and misbehaviour and tentamounts to deceiving commuter. Please look into the matter and intimate the action taken otherwise the matter will be forwarded to consumer forum for neccessary action.
karamchandpatil

Apr 18, 2016

Refund not received

I am your regular customer,i had booked ticket on 12 April 2016 but for some problem i cancelled my ticket on 13 April 2016 but my refund amount not received yet.

Ticket number (TIN): TJ5C65729825
Your booking trip id for this ticket is 85564025
desai maheswara

Apr 15, 2016

Bus Cancelled Refund not Received

My Journey Date is 09-04-2016 ,PNR>TS-RB27589298BRC/366265/BANGALORE-KURNOOL & TIN > TJ5979339798. On this day this travel bus service cancelled. I have called customer care they are are telling no such updated information. Please look into and refund money.
girish.kumar

Apr 13, 2016

4hrs Delay

I had called redbus customer care to ask for a escalation POC and i got a mail-id ( imran.ansari@redbus.in ). i had sent below mail to the given mail-id but dint get any response.
Hi Imran,

Good morning hope you are doing good, i got your mail-id from one of the rebus executive.
on 7th April i travelled from Hyd to Ban, i was picked up by a mini van at 10:30PM which i was supposed to be picked up at 10:00PM, Later dropped to a area called Kairathabad where we boarded the actual bus at 12:15AM 8th April which we were suppose to board at 11PM 7th April. we moved towards Bangalore, while going near hyd airport flyover we met with a accident. later driver and the car owner fought for 2 hours and nobody informed police. luckily police were on patrolling saw us and they asked driver to get the bus to police station, in police station we stood for almost another 2 hrs and finally both the parties compromised and finally they let us go . we started at around 3.30 AM of 8th April.

There was nearly 4hrs delay in the start.

now my question is how are you gonna deal with these things?
how a customer should deal with these situation?
how are you gonna compensate the customers?
we lost my programs bcoz that delay,who will be responsible for these kind of situation?

I need prompt answers if not I will make sure that I will bring this idiotic issue in front of public through social media!!

Below are my details-

Name: Girishkumar M
Registered number: 9515125596
Date of travel: 7th April
From:Hyd
To:Bang

Girish
*************************************************************************************************************
What is the next point of contact
Prateek231

No refund

I have made a payment of bus ticket three times from Rudrapur to new delhi and vice versa.I spent a total of 700 Rs which stuck in the gateway during three transactions.Till now it has been two weeks and only 198 rs has been initiated.
When it comes to deducttion in flash of seconds money is deducted but at the time of refund initiation Red bus never does it on time.
It has been a really bad experience with red bus.I wonder if i will be getting any reply to this complaint or not.Lost all hopes from any action from Red Bus.
aparnajayasri@gmail.com

No Refund

I had booked tickets from Bangalore to Coimbatore on 07-03-2016 and it was not booked while the amount was deducted from my account. It has happened 3 consecutive time and still no refund is generated. A total of 792 has to be redirected. I have written so many mails through customer service and I get zero response.

When it comes to deducting money from bank it takes just few seconds and when it comes to refunding it takes months. What kind of service is been provided. I doubt whether someone is even reading all this mails.
tmkamath

delay in bus arrival

My child travels to Pune regularly by buses through ur site. if this was first time we would hav understood but this is 3rd time his bus has never come on time and we wait for atleast 30- 45 min for bus to arrive.hopefully what is the matter someone will look into and let us know whether it will be taken care of. He left on 26th March night i.e actually 27th 12.35 a.m. bus but it came only by 1.15 a.m.
shruthibandi

Mar 27, 2016

Delay and expensive for no reason

I and my friend booked out tickets in Redbus from Vijayawada to Hyderabad. The time mentioned in the ticket was 9:30 so we arrived by 9. I called up to the driver and he said the bus will come in an hour. We waited till 10:30 still the bus didn't come. We called the driver so many times.He just recklessly said the bus is coming in 2 mins. He was so rude. Like this it dragged till 11:10. Is this is the service u guys provide us? we had to wait for it for 2 hrs.This is not a joke. Upon that we paid 1980 for 2 tickets. Why is it so expensive? It was non AC, they didn't even provide us with water bottles. Last week I travelled to Vijayawada by a rtc bus where the ticket was 400 n we were provided wid water bottles n it was an AC bus.I don't understand why 1980 for nothing. A horrible bus with horrible service. This is the worst experience I ever had. Redbus is the worst bus. I regret paying so much money for such a cheap bus. Holy Crap.. Cheapos..
ushapriya

Mar 27, 2016

amount refund

I booked the ticket from kurnool to hyd but suddenly i got message that the service bus was cancelled but i did not get any refund really its a very poor service n waste
Tbg

Mar 26, 2016

I didn't get ticket

Yesterday I had book the ticket but I not getting the ticket and payment is reduce from account
Pranathiram

Mar 19, 2016

Red bus after they took money they have not alloted any tickets

I have booked 5 tickets to thirupati on 16 march 2016. After I have entered all my details and amount being deducted they simply ended up in saying sorry for not booking your seats.This highly ridiculous redbus.in owes me an amount of 5335/-.I want it soon in my account .How can you do this to your customers ?
Iyengar Mythily

Mar 13, 2016

Very POOR Service - Don't opt for this !

I had booked ticket from Vadodara to Surat 5:00 pm. The concerned message and confirmation as well as reminder I received in my number. I was waiting for the bus in the Vadodra by pass high way alone from 4:30 pm and the bus didn't arrived till 5:30 and called several times to the concerned person for the confirmation that the bus has not yet arrived. Firstly they gave me wrong bus number and also the wrong contact number of the driver. Then when the time was 5:50 still the bus has not arrived I called again and the person had told me that due to some miss communication with the driver, the driver forgot to stop in the boarding point and also he left from the boarding point at 4:15 which was not the time given to me. Very poor service. They dont care for their customers where they had left them. Just one sentence we will refund. Ofcourse they have to refund but they don't bother for the customers.

In the highway I was alone and I had to pay 200 bugs for station and then from there I didn't got any trains for my timings so I was late to my destination which was very problem for me.

I will not suggest to anyone this red bus.in and also Aeroline travels.. Very bad and they just should stop providing service. This website itself should stop so that other customers are not fooled by them.
Singh90

Mar 13, 2016

Cancellation refund amt

On date 13/3/2016 I booked one tkt from Gurgaon to Jaipur but unfortunately the tkt was booked wrong and that was not as per my schedule jus after 2 minutes I cancelled the same but the msg of cancellation amt is less than what I have paid paid amt (578) and refunded amt msg (313).

What is the logic behind this than its not took 5 minutes and miss take can happen from any of the person but this not right way to serve to the customer.
When I call to customer care they confome you will get full amt of tkt refund if u want lesion that statement I have in my call recorder list I can sended to you

Required a positive response from your end.
Any other detail required pls contact.

Bharat
Priyank jani

Mar 12, 2016

Reful policy is worth by redbus

My self priyank jaNi and i am purchase ticket from redbus by tomorrow 12 pm 12-3-16 and my plan was cancle i m call redbus customer care and they are said qur refund policy is 12-3-16 by 7.45 am if you want cancle is this bullshit bakkwas policy and service
Ticket bo.TJ4C96565534
thakkupavan

Mar 11, 2016

Non receipt of refund

This is to inform you that we have booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Visakapattanam but unfortunately bus was cancelled at their end but refund is still pending. and several time spoke with your customer care executive and answer that with in 24 hours your account will be credited the amount but till the time we have not received the credit in our bank details are given below for your reference
1) Ticket number is THA552922324
2) PNR number is TS-RB19284268NDS/287699/GTT-114
3) Date of journey is 09-09-2015
4) Journey detail is Hyderabad to Visakapattanam
Ticket fare is 1409/-

Awaiting your kind response.
Prasad S
M/s Repro Graphis Pvt Ltd
Mob 8099944133
VIVEK S V

Mar 10, 2016

I didn't get ticket

Actually I booked a ticket from 18/03/2016,Chennai to gobichettipalayam by national travels via red bus.The amount Rs666 has been debited by my account but I couldn't get my ticket so will you help me to get my ticket or return my amount.the order number is
68168293.kindly make a step process...

VIVEK S V

Mar 10, 2016

I didn't get my ticket

68168293.kindly make a step process...

rahulgupta0070

Mar 4, 2016

Trouble of BUS on way to Hyderabd from Shiridi

While on the way to Hyderabad from Shirdi on 3.02.2016 around 2.00pm Bus has troubled and their was no clarification regarding the same to help from bus driver or Red bus team.

From their we have spent another 1000 per person to travel from that spot that which the bus has troubled and stopped.

BUS TICKET Number : TJ4285669655

PNR 220!8803578##219!8803577-6762305

mail : rahulchekatmarla@gmail.com

and i have booked complaint regarding the same by telephonic your team has that you will be getting the registered complant number with in 6 working hours till not received any message from your side.

I need my Refund of my Tickets of Rs.1500/-

I need my Refund of my Tickets of Rs.1500/-
sahshi.penmatsa

Feb 23, 2016

NO refund received

I have cancelled my ticket on 13th of feb, 2016, and I am supposed to receive a refund of Rs. 3087.2
The details:

My mail id: shashi.penmatsa@gmail.com
Ticket no: TJ3464498333

PNR no: TS-RB25015453DBE/1966308/OTT - 60

email ticket number RB-2022016-393201
nehalmadame00@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016

refund amount

I booked tikit on 22 nd dec 2015. I booked tikit online on mob. I paid money on cash on delivery. I was confused when delivery boy jas brought two tikits for same sit,on same name. But i booked only one tikit of single birth. I asked him ,he had called his seniour and said it was mistake from our side , there will be no problem while travelling , i also conformed on calling toll free no. Of red bus.
But from next day i was again and again call from red bus for conformation.
But suddenly on 20 th of dev i got the msg that ur tikit is cancelled .
I called red bus toll free no.and talked with senior he said it was cancelled from ur side so whole amount will be refund in ur account.
But still i have not got money.
nehalmadame00@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016

Not refunded amount

I booked tikit of royal bus on22nd dec 2015 after booking i was getting call from royal bus i paid money by cash on delivery , i booked tikit online on mob from pune to ngp only one sit i.e.F1 but delivery boy has brought two tikits of same name and same sit number that was single birth i asked him he had called his senior and said it was mistake from our side and he has given tikit but i also called on toll free no and conformed that there will be no problem while travelling they said ok there will be safe journey
After that day till 20 dec i was getting call from red bus that u had booked ur tikit. Repeatedly i had told them i had booked tikit .they said these call was for conformation from our side. I have said how mucj time u will conform.
But on 20 dec on 10 pm night i got the msg that ur tikit is cancelled. Aftr that i have called but thaey said it was cancelled fron ur side . but i havent cancelled .
Next day i have talked with seniour he said it was mistake from our department so whole amount will be refundeble to ur account.
But still the amount is not refunded

sound pollution - Regarding temple open
    In my town newly opened temple was closed because of...
    Andhra Pradesh Police Department - Fraud
    They said you got lucky draw Samsung Mobile and it's...
    toshiba led tv - SCREEN BLANK
    I have purchased Toshiba Led tv 40L2400E from Carrefour...
    redbus.com - Not refunded amount
    Hello Redbus Team, I tried to book ticket through...
    Videocon D2H - Set up not working
    Hi this is Vidya. My customer I'd : 91829146. Set...
    EFILING WEBSITE OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT - unknown person has registed my pan no.
    Sir; unknown person has registered my pan no with his...
    Tamilnadu election commission - asking Vote from mobile
    Frequently i got the call from one more number that...
    JEE MAIN - JEE MAIN 2016
    My name is Sagarika Gogoi. I appeared for JEE MAINS this...
    own business - atm card not receive
    sir my atm card was block then i will go to branch i will...
    TNSTC,VILLUPURAM - Not stopped
    29/04/2016 6:30 PM bus no tn 32 N 3981 I asked ticket for...