redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

May 24, 2016

Disputed transaction on dated 20 April 2016 #RB-2452016-491265

Now I raceived Complaint # RB-2452016-491265 form redBus Support Team for the same.

Regard,
Pravin Muppidwar

May 24, 2016

Disputed transaction on dated 20 April 2016

Hi There,

My amount Rs. 2638 got deducted from my Axis Bank account on dated 20 April 2016; even I did not book any ticket on that date and I did not even receive any email or SMS for that.
So please do the needful to get this refund to me as soon as possible.

Transaction ID of bank statement are below:

ECOM PUR/REDBUS IN/GURGAON/200416/12:53

Pravin Muppidwar
Tejasd

May 21, 2016

fraud company - no record of my booking to bus operator

I had booked two ticket via red bus from vadodara to ujjain 20th May 2016. when I seat in bus, bus operator told me that there was no booking record of your ticket.he has already alloted two ticket manually to others for the same seat number. I have to cancel my journey because of this mess.
I have Complained for refund as I was not travelled and also want to know root cause why this happen.
my mob no: 8905219911

Cancellation

Tiruchirapalli > Tirunelveli

May 18 2016, Wednesday 11:50 PM - 4:30 AM

Universal Travels

Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)
Alternate Text

This ticket cannot be cancelled as per the bus operator's cancellation policy. Please feel free to contact us at support@redbus.in or call us (080) 394 12345 for assistance.

Select the travellers to cancel

TRAVELLERS

4 Hours before departure Rs. 900.00
7 Hours before departure Rs. 450.00
12 Hours before departure Rs. 180.00
More than 12 Hours before departure Rs. 90.00

Pl read my booking history,I canceled the ticket 5 hrs before the bus depature ,but redbus system is not allowed
I need a clarification of which you have mentioned 4,7,12 hrs before the departure ,is it right or wrong
please provide your service promptly or close your redbus service
this is worst approach for cancellation policy,
Paula

May 17, 2016

Ticket not bukd bt amnt debited from accnt

I tried booking Tikt from karaikudi to chennai in national travels on 25 th may...
I didn't received the ticket but my amount got debited... I didn't get any confirmation mail or SMS... But the seats r blocked... Wat else to do now?
Stephen Jeyakumar

May 17, 2016

Refund

Till date Redbus not refund my money. Poor service from Redbus. So many times called their customer service and wrote complaints to their Mail IDs.

Your booking trip id for this ticket is 86299558

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TJ5J85299578
From: Coimbatore
To: Tirunelveli
Date of journey: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Travels: Sri Ganapathy Travels Kovai Express
Bus type: Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
Boarding time: 09:45 PM
No of seats: 1
Seat number: 15
sanjay3095

May 16, 2016

Ac bus booked but Ac not available bus provider approved the refund but Red bus not processing partial refund

Dear all
I have booked AC sleeper bus from Red Bus on 7th may 2016(Ahmeda to Pune – Mahavat Travels) but after boarding i found there was No AC available. I have complained to travel agent and RedBus to pay back the amount as well as he refused to arrange another bus. Also I have raised complain(Complain # rb752016466812) against bus operator and requested for partial refund. Bus operator has approved partial refund but RedBus stolen that money and not processing my partial refund.
It is ridicules and Worst service from Redbus. My no.is 9765084119 and 9428950934
sharma_aman

May 13, 2016

Ac bus booked but Ac not available bus provider refused to pay back

Dear all
I have booked AC sleeper bus from Red Bus on 12 may 2016 but after boarding i found there was No AC available . After complaining also travel agent refused to pay back the amount as well as he refused to arrange another bus . Any how we had to go because be have booked connecting train from Ahmedabad. But if he is charging 800 rs for one seat for AC sleeper then he should provide the same this is the responsibility of RED BUS to to assure him that what ever he is charging whether he is providing or not.
It is ridicules and Worst service from redbus also. My no.is 9987498572 and 09997444483
sharma_aman

May 13, 2016

A/C bus booked but thread was no A/C available

I have booked A/c sleeper bus on 12 may from Dwarka to Ahmedabad . But there were no A/C working in bus and the operator refused to refund our money . Any how we had to travel without AC coz we had booked connecting train from ahmedabad . My parents are senior citizens after looking this also they have refused arrange another bus.
This red bus is useless service .
Worst worst worst service . Ridicules
aashish soni 1902

non refund of money

i booked my ticket from pune to goa on dated 08.05.16 but instead they deducted money from my account and haven't booked my ticket. Still no refund is made

Aashish Soni

Drravi garg

May 11, 2016

Big fraud company

I booked a toyota innova through red bus on 11/5/2016 at 6 pm to travel from delhi to ambala and the schedule of my journy was 11.05 pm from kashmiri gate ,delhi. After 5 min of booking i got a msg i.e
- redBus mTicket -

<Boarding pt> Kashmiri Gate ISBT

<Landmark> Kashmiri Gate ISBT, Yudhister Setu, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, India

<Address> Kashmiri Gate ISBT, Yudhister Setu, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, India

<Contact> 9646464636

Thanks for using redBus. Please present this mTicket at the time of boarding.

redBus Helpline:

(011) 39412345

T&C apply

I called so many times to above contact that was provide to me regarding taxi driver contact detail but he didnt respond well .At 10:50 he reply me a msg dat contained a taxi driver details but dat was wrong,after making so many calls i got the right person (taxi driver) n he came to kashmiri gate at 12 :05 am ,which was one hr late.i asked him y he came late .he told me dat he was not informed till 11:00pm ,at 11:00 he was informed so he came late .i booked a seat in toyota innova and he came with swift dezire.totally fraud company .Bad experience of my life. I will never use this site again
mesatya123

May 4, 2016

Fraud Company

I booked a bus ticket from Hosur to Chennai, through RedBus. Ticket no is TJ5Z89638658.

Schedule arrival at Hosur for pick up: 2nd may 2016, 11:59pm
Bus Name: Sharma transports.

Along with me other passengers were also waiting for the bus. But up to night 2:10 am bus was not reached. I called redbus customer care officer to know what is the problem. he told me to hold. and after 2-3 minutes of holing he replied that he could not able to contact with the bus operator. I was running shortage my mobile balance, i requested to call to my number, but he did not do that. But i adjusted to told him to cancel the ticket and i have urgent work in chennai, and i have gone to chennai in TNSTC govt. bus. He told me your complaint number will be send to you by sms within 10 minutes, and the cancellation money will be refunded to you within 24 hours. But till now i have not get my money back. i got a automatic mail from redBus, how was my journey.
Surya selvaraj

May 1, 2016

Amount not refund

I have booked tickets through redbus on April 22 ,2016. Due to some reason I cancelled the tickets. Still now amount is not refunded.

Please refund the amount as soon as possible.
Ticket details given below
<TIN> TJSP65427867
<PNR> X5RTU85
Bus fare: 1200
Details: Bangalore to Chennai
Sri venkateshwara tours and travels,
Bangalore.

S.Surya
SHANKS02

Apr 30, 2016

Universal Travels

Bus suppose to start at 11.50pm... Till 1.00am not received the bus on the said pickup point. Red bus or the Universal travel advised to keep time keeper. This would affect both the goodwill of online booking agent and the service provider.

Trichy to Nagercoil
Date 30th Apr 2016
Booked through Redbus
Operator Universal Travels
Booking number uni1483644
Swati Patel

Apr 29, 2016

all information wrong

When I booked the ticket, I specially paid extra as H.K.travels was leaving from ahmedabad and reaching pune at my convenient time.. The bus started an hour late, the journey time they showed on redbus was 13 hrs but it took me 15hrs to reach.. Also when you try to speak to someone regarding the same, it's better you don't even try as all you would feel like doing is banging your head against the wall..
Hansa111

Apr 29, 2016

Not refunded amount

Hello Redbus Team,

I tried to book ticket through freecharge from una to ahmedabad. My amountt got debited but ticket not booked. Redbus Order ID 71613681 and my booked mobile number is 9824430228.Kindly refund my amount.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vigneshwaran Selvam

Apr 27, 2016

Amount not refund

I have booked ticket through redbus on May 16 2016. Due to some reason bus operator cancelled the service. So ticket was cancelled on Apr 25 2015. Still now amount not credited.
Please refund the amount as soon as possible
Ticket No: TJ5K87965358
Bus fare: Rs.575
Details: Namakkal to Chennai..
Refund I'd: 86422438

Vigneshwaran Selvam
manikanta chilukuri

Apr 19, 2016

amount has deducted but ticket was not confirmed

Sir I booked ticket from Vijayawada to Bangalore on 11-4-2016 the date of journey is 12-4-2016.the amount in my account was deducted but I didn't got any ticket from redbus please refund my money to my account my name is manikanta.CH and the register mobile number is 8431469522
Jai Srivastava

Apr 19, 2016

left forcibly at jalesar instead of booked destination Agra on ticket no. TJ5J79779983- PNR NO. 89JZPRG on 18/04/16

In emergency a ticket of volvo bus 4146 of redbus service was booked by me i.e yashsrivastava1406@gmail.com ex Lucknow - Agra for E -ticket for which the ticket no. TJ5J79779983/ PNR NO. 8NJZPRG was issued on payment of rs 599 by my ATM CARD for my relative Mr. Maharaj Singh .It is regretted that no timing had been maintained by red bus service and instead of arrival time 04:30 AM the conductor of the bus forcibly left my relative at jalesar and did not cover the journey upto Agra main city for where the ticket was booked , saying that the bus will not go Agra and will go to Noida. It is kind of breach and misbehaviour and tentamounts to deceiving commuter. Please look into the matter and intimate the action taken otherwise the matter will be forwarded to consumer forum for neccessary action.
karamchandpatil

Apr 18, 2016

Refund not received

I am your regular customer,i had booked ticket on 12 April 2016 but for some problem i cancelled my ticket on 13 April 2016 but my refund amount not received yet.

Ticket number (TIN): TJ5C65729825
Your booking trip id for this ticket is 85564025
desai maheswara

Apr 15, 2016

Bus Cancelled Refund not Received

My Journey Date is 09-04-2016 ,PNR>TS-RB27589298BRC/366265/BANGALORE-KURNOOL & TIN > TJ5979339798. On this day this travel bus service cancelled. I have called customer care they are are telling no such updated information. Please look into and refund money.
girish.kumar

Apr 13, 2016

4hrs Delay

I had called redbus customer care to ask for a escalation POC and i got a mail-id ( imran.ansari@redbus.in ). i had sent below mail to the given mail-id but dint get any response.
Hi Imran,

Good morning hope you are doing good, i got your mail-id from one of the rebus executive.
on 7th April i travelled from Hyd to Ban, i was picked up by a mini van at 10:30PM which i was supposed to be picked up at 10:00PM, Later dropped to a area called Kairathabad where we boarded the actual bus at 12:15AM 8th April which we were suppose to board at 11PM 7th April. we moved towards Bangalore, while going near hyd airport flyover we met with a accident. later driver and the car owner fought for 2 hours and nobody informed police. luckily police were on patrolling saw us and they asked driver to get the bus to police station, in police station we stood for almost another 2 hrs and finally both the parties compromised and finally they let us go . we started at around 3.30 AM of 8th April.

There was nearly 4hrs delay in the start.

now my question is how are you gonna deal with these things?
how a customer should deal with these situation?
how are you gonna compensate the customers?
we lost my programs bcoz that delay,who will be responsible for these kind of situation?

I need prompt answers if not I will make sure that I will bring this idiotic issue in front of public through social media!!

Below are my details-

Name: Girishkumar M
Registered number: 9515125596
Date of travel: 7th April
From:Hyd
To:Bang

Girish
*************************************************************************************************************
What is the next point of contact
Prateek231

No refund

I have made a payment of bus ticket three times from Rudrapur to new delhi and vice versa.I spent a total of 700 Rs which stuck in the gateway during three transactions.Till now it has been two weeks and only 198 rs has been initiated.
When it comes to deducttion in flash of seconds money is deducted but at the time of refund initiation Red bus never does it on time.
It has been a really bad experience with red bus.I wonder if i will be getting any reply to this complaint or not.Lost all hopes from any action from Red Bus.
aparnajayasri@gmail.com

No Refund

I had booked tickets from Bangalore to Coimbatore on 07-03-2016 and it was not booked while the amount was deducted from my account. It has happened 3 consecutive time and still no refund is generated. A total of 792 has to be redirected. I have written so many mails through customer service and I get zero response.

When it comes to deducting money from bank it takes just few seconds and when it comes to refunding it takes months. What kind of service is been provided. I doubt whether someone is even reading all this mails.
tmkamath

delay in bus arrival

My child travels to Pune regularly by buses through ur site. if this was first time we would hav understood but this is 3rd time his bus has never come on time and we wait for atleast 30- 45 min for bus to arrive.hopefully what is the matter someone will look into and let us know whether it will be taken care of. He left on 26th March night i.e actually 27th 12.35 a.m. bus but it came only by 1.15 a.m.

ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP - Disability pension
    I, JC-263410P Ex Sub(SKT) SC Mishra retired from Army on...
    WBUT - Wrong Subject chosen in the 8th Semester Examination form...
    Dear Sir, Firstly i want to apologize for my mistake.I...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - hacked atm cards for sale
    Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault...
    gandhimanagar - insects infection
    Hi Am residing at gandhimanagar,here we peoples kids and...
    HCL Me Tablet - Tuch and display is not available in market
    Where can i get HCL Me Tablet tuch and display...
    CITY GOLD CINEMA,MOTERA - Speakers were not working properly and display was also...
    My name is Jignesh Mehta. I was gone to your city gold...
    First Flight Couriers Ltd. - Parcel missing
    I have sent a Courier from Bangalore to Mumbai from First...
    rgpv - regarding revaluation result
    hello sr i m student of mtech dc from rits bhopal .i have...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - Genuin Baba
    hi mei pune se hu 1 month pehele mera gf se brkup ho gya...