redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

sreenivas1234

May 29, 2015

Customer service

I booked a ticket on Meghana Travels using Redbus. At the time of booking i forgot to change the mobile number and because of that I've called to redbus hyderabad's customer care on 040-39412345. The call got disconnected automatically after keeping me in waiting for 20 mins. It's a horrible experience and it's not the first time.

Guys, please don't let the passengers feel unhappy with your service
Arul Dadan

May 27, 2015

seating

Straight away i say that such a no1 fraud online redbus, i want to screw up like anything, guys please dont believe this ash holes, such a worst experience i never had before in my life.
hackim

May 25, 2015

worst service and treeting like slaves

I was travelling on 25 th of May cumbam to pondicherry.cumbam SMK travels is worst.I booked online reservations. incharge marimuthu talking like he is not in charge for we booked online.the reason he said won't get percentage.I was late only two minutes he said take auto and follow. I follow the bus until cumbam to palayam the driver not responding.they used bad word.I felt bad.
Worst service.so I adviced public pls do not use SMK as well redbus service.Thanks.
Vikrant Mukherjee

May 24, 2015

Redbus in not genuine about the reviews

I traveled on 20th May 2015 from Delhi to Lucknow. I booked Indo Canadian TPT for travelling through redbus.in. The service was pathetic. Boarding time was 10:30 but they started bus on 12:30. They stopped at Agra once after 2 hours and after that they never stopped till Lucknow. The reaching time was 7 am but it reached Lucknow at 9:30 and the worst part was the dropping point. It was meant to be Charbagh but they dropped us on Krishna Nagar, which is 6 km earlier from Charbagh and that on the main road. the staff was arrogant and they told us that they will not going to Charbagh as they are already late.

I received an email from Redbus stating about my experience and i wrote them whole story but they only published single line on their website that i traveled on particular date and showed that I gave them highest rating of 4.5

If you are traveling with kids, you know that how worse it is when there is a luggage and you even don't know that where you are in a new city. Don't trust Redbus they are only there to make money and did not even bother to take any responsibility of any kind..and they mentioned in their ticket too that they will not be responsible for anything.
khurana87

May 24, 2015

Refund of Transfer

My concern is simple is that I had booked ticket for 25th May but actually instead it booked for 24th May. and I booked this ticket on 17:33pm on 24th May and I received confirmation sms on 17:35 and then I inform both redbus and operator and they passing issues to other court.

I would like to say that by mistake I have booked my ticket for 24th May 11:59 instead of 25th may 11:59. Actually, as soon as I received confirmation sms, I had contacted both operator and red bus customer care and they are blanked for this situation. After book a ticket within 5 minute span, I realize my ticket timings is incorrect so they are helpless to help me.

I have already talk to operator and redbus customer care and they are not listening to my call and disconnect my call rudely. When I am booking my ticket, I was not thinking I have to cancel my ticket, its just human error which should be rectified. One of redbus representative said that system doesn't allow to cancel my book ticket.

Is this a way to handle a system? or just fish market once you buy goods you are responsible.
JYOTINAMBIAR

May 22, 2015

Amount deducted from my account but tickets were not booked

I tried booking my ticket from kharghar to bangalore, but both time my money got deducted from my account and the tickets were not booked. I tried calling the helpline number but no one picked up the call. They have one more form of cheating by the means of helpline number, even if the person doesn't pick up your call for for hours but you are getting charged for the call.pure cheating in a sense. My advice for ppl using this app will be stay out of it, if you don't want to be the next in line.
ajay rastogi

May 13, 2015

debit amount not refund

सर मैने 2 मई 2015 को आगरा से लखनऊ का टिकट बुक किया था लेकिन मेरा टिकट बुक नही हुआ किन्तु मेरे अकाउंट से पैसा कट गया 956 रुपया मुज़है बोला गया था की सात दिन मे रिफंड होगा लेकिन अभी तक हुआ नही
REF ID 223967270
MOB 9997187777
बरिष्ठ पुलिस अधीक्षक
आगरा सिटी
b.sudha31

May 13, 2015

ticket cancled but amount not refund me

sir

my ticket numberis TH6823798888 i will cancled my ticket

but not refund my money in my account
Ajith S K

May 12, 2015

ticket not booked,amount debited,still didn't refund money

On 5th May 2015 I was trying to book a bus ticket in redbus, after doing everything my transaction has failed, but amount was deducted from my HDFC account (Savings Account No.: 08771050030814 , PADMANABANAGAR). Immidietly I got Message and email as the amount will be refund to your account within 7 working days. But yet amount has not come in my account. Please do the needful as soon as possible. My payment ID is PaymentId:37290646.
rajavfx

May 12, 2015

ticket not booked,amount debited,still didn't refund money

I have booked 3 tickets 2nd may 2015 on red bus site to SRM travels, ticket not booked but the amount (Rs.2583) was debited from my account still that amount didn't refund, I informed already but no response for my complaint, I need further action for this complaint, need refund soon.
shrutil

May 11, 2015

amount not refunded

I had done the reservation on 27/04/2015 from bangalore to gulbarga.But during payment amount is deducted from my account and reservation was not done.My trip id is 61175953.Its more than one week and supportt people are not picking the call.Please see to it and refund my amount soon.
passenger name:priya m patil.Irresponsible people.no one should book ticket thorugh.I am facing this 3rd time.They are just taking our money.
number:7406448344
Dhinesh kathiravan

May 11, 2015

Reg: Karthik Ramu Travels

Myself Deepa. Travelled to Coimbatore from Chennai on 30 April 2015. Departure time from Koyembedu is 9.45 pm. But the bus came only by 11.30 pm . The bus condition was very pathetic. I have been try calling to the travels representative but none responded specially i made around 200 + calls from my mobile but havenot get any single response from them. After the arrival of bus we asked them about this incident. They just simply said traffic. Our question was how come the Traffic occur only to your bus alone. Then they said like this only if you want to come in this bus come inside with Filthy languages. After a big war we entered to bus the bus found to be very dirty, Windows broken . Per seat was allotted for two passenger.I recommend no one to travel in this travels Karthik Ramu travels.

I recommend redbus to BAN karthik ramu travels from your list. So the passenger would not get cheated.
vineethk87

May 10, 2015

Irresposible service

Myself vineeth i booked a ticket on redbus(TH6768823825) 10-05-2015 from thazhechovva to trivandrum in city tours and travels.I could board on that bus on 8pm same day when i reached calicut i was waiting in that bus one guy checked my ticket and told me i should have board on another bus from calicut to go trivandrum but i was not informed earlier and it was also not mentioned any where in redbus.They could n't board me in any bus as that was their last bus when i asked for refund they told i need to contact redbus.when i called their customer care they are not picking the call
mybala2008

May 10, 2015

Destination Changed

Hi I am Balakumaran.V. I have booked the bus ticket from Chennai - Mysore for travel date 24/04/2015 using my mobile no 9841533580. I was told to get down in bangalore since they have changed the destination. But i did not receive any intimation for changed the destination from mysore to bangalore. Suddenly i was told to get down in mysore. How could i manage my trip if you cancelled without any intimation. Please arrange to refund my money for the cost incurred from bangalore to mysore. Also i need compensation for the worst experience i had faced. I have initiated an email to support team however i didnt receive any reply from them. Please sort out an issue asap.
dadalal18

May 7, 2015

Cancellation of bus

Red bus service is pathetic. 2 senior citizens travelling through online booking done. 2 hours before their pre-allocated bus for Royal company fails, they told us to come by other travels. When we reach on stand other travel driver told us that they already left.

Suggested to send 2 senior citizen to come by any bus available till next stop. There they will change the bus without any knowledge about how/who will do all this. In all this it was so risky to send them by this travels.

Call center support is till 10 pm but @ 8 pm itself no response from call center to register complaint. Next day when complaint made guy on the phone said within 24 hours we will resolve issue. Also suggests to drop an email. Now its 3 days post their SLA no response or action taken by them.

We paid 1600 for no reason to redbus. I will encourage NOT to book any ticket with them. As their service has been pathetic but this was worst experience this time.
vatsalbhushan

May 6, 2015

Pathetic Customer Service

This was the worst journey of my life and on top of it even worse customer experience.

Went to the initial boarding place and later when the bus didn't turn up, called the "Vaibhav Holiday and Travels" who are telling me that they have transferred my ticket to another travel agency (On asking why they haven't informed they said they have send a message just an hour back from boarding time. After contacting the other travels "Cuvery Travels" and checking the message, I was informed that the boarding point has been shifted to Madiwala from BTM (5 kms approx). So I had to rush for the stop. After reaching the stop, the Cuvery travels informed me that there has been change of Travel Agency, for the third time i was asked to board an even different bus.

Finally after this terrific experience the bus's speed was not going beyond 40Kmph as the driver didn't know the way and waited for another bus to arrive so as to follow it. In short the bus got late by 6 hours and I was late for my business meet (supposed to reach max by 9.00AM, but actually reached at 3.00 PM).

And since this was not sufficient to irritate the shit out of me, on calling redbus customer care and asking them about the action to be taken in form of compensation, they hung up the call. On calling for the 2nd time they said that we'll note your complaint and will get back to you with the complaint number which has not occurred until now.

So, I think you know how good my experience was with RedBus

Ticket Number: TH5T52898488
From: Bangalore
To: Goa
kinnarighervada

May 5, 2015

redBus Ticket - TH5X99489542

It was pathetic experience to book online bus ticket through RED BUS

I had booked online line bus ticket through a red bus in Falcon travels Eagle Travel Agency. Ticket booking was of 3rd May at 11 pm from anand (Gujarat) to mumbai. Ticket details were sent to me on my mail ID and i also have the messege confirmation about the same.

When I went to board a bus from anand on 3rd may at 10.45 pm, I got to know that there is no booking in my name with Falcon travels Eagle Travel Agency. They told me that the booking with my name was on 2nd May and they showed me their records also. I have print out of the same.

I tried calling Red bus imeediately but there was no revert and the number was just ringging.

At the moment at 11 pm, just understand that what would be my situation as I was alone travelling. I had trust on red bus but it was completely smashed. I was scared, annoyed, irritated, frustrated, tired and helpless too as there were no seats available in any of the buses at that time. All the buses were full.

I was metaly disturbed completely and could not find and way. At 11 pm I was struggling alone on highway for my seat. What a pathetic service and cheating by REDBUS.

Finally, I had to travel by sitting seat and that too I have paid 2800 for it and that was also driver's seat. Only because I had to attend office next day. Flight tickets we 6-7 thousand which was very costly. Entire night I could not sleep. Mental stress was at high level.

I have written the complain to red bus but still there is not revert.
bilal92

May 1, 2015

bull shit services of red bus

I am travelling delhi to rampur and what kind of worst buses they are providing in the name of volvo's just 3times similar like delhi old buses. They take equallent amount bus else thing just like a big bull shit. Guys if you're booking tickets please don't ever choose DELHI TOUR AND TRAVELS always go by UPSTC buses they are too good.
manashbharadwaj07@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015

Amount Deducted, No Tickets Booked

I tried booking National travels from Chennai to Bangalore. Money was instantly deducted, but no tickets were booked. No email or messages were sent regarding refund or anything.

Please refund the money

Payment Reference Number:40058468
DHANSUKH PATIL

Apr 26, 2015

payment refund

I Booked ticket surat to dhulia on date 26/04/2015, bus timing 26.04.2015 - 10.00 pm, by using red bus app...after transaction failure it says Payment has Benn collected but couldn't book the seat...and still not the amount is credited back.
I tried customer number and they kept me waiting for 15 min and not responded
plz refund my payment RS.400/-

Payment Reference : 48425608
IRSHimani

Apr 23, 2015

Trust & Refund issues with Red Bus

This is with reference to Ticket no: TH4Y39595346. We tried booking tickets from Delhi to Rishikesh on 1st of April 2015. We searched for the same in Red Bus website and continued with the booking process. But as soon as we completed the payment for the same it got booked to haridwar instead of rishikesh. We raised the issue immediately with the customer care representative of redbus, in return we got assurance of refund after cross verification of the process and were directed to book tickets afresh.

Accordingly we went ahead n booked the following tickets Ticket no: TH4Y35693487 Ticket no: TH4Y53583953 Ticket no: TH4Y94379893 . After lodging the complaint no response came from your side regarding refund. We have contacted redbus persons more than 10 times till now and everytime we call we have to explain everthing in detail as these poeple are not providing a complaint number to refer to. Moreover conversation ends with nothing but oral assurances. We were really sadddened by the pathetic state of their customer support centre.

There are couple of other issues as well which we are now forced to raise. First, the other tickets booked were already ocuupied in the bus. Hence we the group of 13 people had to face a lot of hardships in travelling. The things were escalated to the police authorities as well. Moreover the seating arrangement was not according to the seats being booked online. Due to which some of us were forced to sit on the rear seats which were specifically avoided.

We heard so many good things about the Red Bus in terms of service and management. But none of them seem to be in place. We request them to process the refund as soon as possible.but none of our concerns have been addressed so far
tprathimareddy

Apr 22, 2015

Refund has been promised verbally but not done even after one month

I booked a ticket and did not get the confirmation, so called the customer care to check if my booking was successful, they said it failed and asked me to do it again. But I got charged twice on my Credit Card and I asked them to refund or send me a transaction failure confirmation which I can share with the bank. I called them literally 3 times everyday as they provided false assurances and till date they did not refund, nor did they send confirmation which the bank needed.
It was 4410 Rs. and their customer support team is also very rude while answering my concern.

Please help what can be done to highlight and punish such fraudulent companies.

Prathima
sivasan

Apr 21, 2015

not responded

I booked ticket using red bus app...after transaction failure it says Payment has Benn collected but couldn't book the seat...and still not the amount is credited back.
I tried customer number and they kept me waiting for 30 min and not responded.....PLEASE NEVER EVER TRUST RED BUS

Payment Reference : 47628112
Qutbuddin Kamaal

Apr 18, 2015

Redbud = Bullshit

I tried customer number and they kept me waiting for 15 min and not responded.....PLEASE NEVER EVER TRUST RED BUS

Payment Reference : 47617236
Somasundari

Apr 17, 2015

redbus cheaters

How the hell taking amounfrom customers not even responding calls ..do you have customersupporting peoples or all are died.close your online sites..go and open finance company to cheat peoples...idiots do you the value of money for the common people...do good service otherwise die

Return people's money when you are committing..

This is my last use of your site..people don't use this site here after...they are cheating every body for money.

Idiots customer supporters,

First attend call if you have common sense

Reliance Broadband - billing
    sir, i am salman ansari relince broadband costumer id no...
    Sbi Kiosk Banking - khata kolne me li jane wali fees
    Sir, Umaria bakeli tehsile manpur distt Umaria ke...
    Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt Ltd - Dreamz infra India is cheating people
    Hi, me and my brother invested in one of the dreamz's...
    Aircel - Unnecessary Deduction from main account balance
    I was browsing Internet suddenly I got a sms on my mobile...
    Varam PG - hi
    Hi Ankuj, join me on the blog.. i was also cheated by...
    Mahabharatham - Don't change the timing
    Wtf are you trying to do?! Don't you dare change the...
    Uttar Pradesh Electricity Board - power cut
    Hello Sir/Madam in charge, I Sourav Saha residing...
    Hyundai Motors India Ltd - Complaint on our Hyundai I 20 Elite Vehicle
    To, The General Manager, Hyundai Motors India...
    Roads not being swept well - Heavy dust and mud on roads
    Hi, The road leading from Kadubeesanahalli towards the...