redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

tmadanreddy@hotmail.com

Jul 23, 2015

Worst experience with JBT Travels & Redbus

Hi ,

I have booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Chittor for my wife through Redbus on 22-July-2015. I use to book Jagan travels everytime where i didn't have any issue with that from past ONE year. This time i booked JBT travel with Sleeper coach since fate was not good. As per minimum comonsence if any ticket booked in double bearth (For one seat) with Female another seat should be enable only for Female. But when i get into bus, i came to know the next seat has been booked by Male through online only. When i argue with conductor he told that this is a issue with Online service provider who is redbus this is your problem we will not be able to do anything.

If that is the issue with online service why do they need to continue the tie up with them???
Now asdays money is important and they don't want passenger safety or satisfaction.

When i tried to reachredbus no one is responding.

IT''S A WORST SERVICE FROM REDBUS & JBT TRAVELS. Pls don't make passengers as a fools. Friends, pls better try to book in some good and responsible sites and travels.
Shakeel shafy

Seat nos.. P,O,M
Travellers rishab travels
Fare charges 3000(1000×3)
Departure time 6:00pm at mahadev travels
I have a problem of suffocation.We paid 3000rs which is a fair price for Ac coach but we were sent in a non Ac bus.Doctors have suggested me not to travel in a non ac bus and fully closed bus.It went on my life so we are going to complaint on consumer care if I don't get a reply in 3 days.my phone no.. Is 9911804011 my email I'd is mds78786@gmail.com
SUMANA MAITY

Jul 21, 2015

refund money

i booked ticket on 20 july.but bus cancecelled. <TIN>TH8H898727282
<PNR>LMR121475-LMR02<Travels>LIMRA TOURS TRAVELS
manniboy

Jul 20, 2015

Refund money

I was trying to book a ticket which canceled while payment but the amount was deducted but it is not yet refund and its been so long. date 9th july Chennai to Bangalore email id- manniboy02@gmail.com transaction number : 54556676
Ajitkumar Patil

04 : 45 PM Reporting time
05:00 PM Departure time
Seat numbers :SU5, SU4
Ticket Amount Rs. 3776

We booked this ticket in Varsha Travels through Redbus.com but bus has not come to destination point , then we to called to concern department so they informed as bus is under mechanical problem today it will not come to pickup point. Then we made some other arrangements and came to Bangalore. I dont know wheter ticket is cancelled or not just i want full refund amount to concern account number. we have not yet received the refund amount. We have contacted Varsha travels. They informed that they have refunded to Redbus. When contacted the Redbus custumer care number 1860 3001 0101 the redbus people say it has not come. After so many calls we have decided to go to consumer court for getting the refund.
Hence please take action immediately to refund the amount of Rs.3776

Ajitkumar S Patil
iti shukla

Jul 18, 2015

regarding postponement of ticket

Can I postpone the same bus ticket to same bus but at other time as I missed my bus?
Sridharveni

Jul 18, 2015

refund of money

i am R.Sridhar ....i had booked my ticket on june 25 .It cost of Rs.1284..
but u have withdrawn double the amount .please I need the money back immediately.
Actualy you hav send me the confirmation SMS, that you have refunded the amount. But i checked my bank account it was not credited to y A/C.
please Refund as soon as possible.
suresh gundu

Jul 17, 2015

Refund of money

i am suresh and booked on 13 july 2015 (From Vijayawada to Hyderbad) in Sri Srinivasa travels my TICKET NO: TH7T36859888 ticket was booked after that 13th day bus is cancled.so many time i will call from customer care but not responding.

TICKET NO:TH7T36859888

please refund the money

suresh.G.
Dinesht7

Jul 11, 2015

Providing Wrong Contact Number

Recently I booked a bus ticket from Chennai to Coimbatore(in city travels). Bus was scheduled to depart at 9.15pm from ashok pillar. Bus did not come till 10.15. When I tried to call the number which I got through the message it was switched off. I tired calling to various numbers of city travels but none of them responded properly. at last bus came by 10.30 when I asked the driver he cool said red bus might have given wrong number. Why is Red Bus doing like this??
sadham ar

Jul 7, 2015

Pleas refund the amount

I tried booking a ticket from Coimbatore to chennai on 5th Sunday using payumoney gateway. payumoney has confirmed that amount has been received by redbus but the ticket was not booked.
I have called redbus for many times and there is no response even after several mails.

Transaction Id is 36529774
Payumoney Id is 51563868

This is second time in this month....There is no guarantee booking ticker in redbus.in

Guys pls aware!!!!!!!!!! Instead of this pls try Ticketgoose.com.
siva kumar 92

Jul 6, 2015

Bus ticket confirmed, but bus was not there..NO JOURNEY NO REFUND...

Hello guys,
On june 26,2015 I booked 2 Tickets no: TH7R36393355 PNR no: QJCBG4B for HP Travels from Bangalore to Tirupati. I called to the travels people, they said that there is a change in boarding point, i said OK but then i saw three buses of HP Travels and I showed ticket to them. They checked PNR num everything but the bus was not there and saying that call to redbus people and ask them. I didn't get any message of BUS number also. I tried many times i got engage and at last i went in Karnataka Sarige bus to my home.
When i came back to Bangalore i called to customer care and i asked them, they kept me in hold for 2 min, i said OK and again made me wait for 10 min for their technical team. At last they said we will contact the travels and revert you back by the next day evening. I said OK again. Again after 2 days i called them again same thing 2 times waiting and again technical team....they told me to keep a mail to support. I got a response that we are working on your query. It has been 10 days, i didn't get any response. Daily i keep on calling them telling the same story, they keep on saying the same story.

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE AT THAT DAY, THERE ARE NEARLY MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE GOT FOOLS.

SO GUYS BETTER BOOK TICKETS ON SOME OTHER APPS. THIS CUSTOMER CARE WILL NOT RESPOND PROPERLY.
jhangir

breakdowns

My trip on 06/06/2015 10:00pm point lakdikapol sahara travels Hyderabad to Mumbai ticket no TH74953882830 this bus breakdowns near by omerga please information to u return my money. Contact any details my email Id,ghouse9866 @gmail.com
Ashwin Live

cancelling ticket

I am a person who takes busses from Chennai to Bangalore every 10 days for the past 5 years. I have never experienced this happening.
I was taking the Muskaan travels Volvo Multi Axle 2+2 on 5/07/2015 from Chennai to Bangalore. It was scheduled to leave at 11:59pm. I got to the bus stop at 11:30 pm and i enter the bus and he off loads me because apparently they tried calling me to tell me that the bus was pre poned to 11:40 pm. I anyway got to the bus stand on time and they say that they have sold the ticket to somebody else. The guy was talking in a very rude way like my ticket was free. Then they had the audacity to tell me to pay Rs 400 extra and they will put me into a sleeper bus. I refused to pay that money because it was not my fault. I hereby am never taking Muskaan Travels ever in my life. I will make sure none of my friends take the bus too. They need to shut down cos they are money making PRICKS
nishagoenka18

Jul 2, 2015

Wrong drop point

The bus says that it will come till thiruvanmiyur bus stop but it stops at Koyembedu bus stop and says that this is the last stop. I am a lady and was travelling alone. The bus was travelling from Bangalore to chennai. It reached Chennai on 3rd July 2015.

Please take serious action against the buses or change the same in the website and don't mislead the customers or I would complain in the consumer forum.

The bus is of Shama Sardar Travels with number 5613.

Take this seriously.
jetslin

Jun 29, 2015

Regarding refund amount

I didn't received the ticket,but amount deducted

Bus ticket from BANGALORE to CHENNAI

Booked on : 19 may 2015

National Travels (2+1)

Mobile : +91 97 38784633

mail id : franky_jets37@yahoo.com

franklin.jetslin@nauvata.com
RAJANQBS

Jun 28, 2015

Driver left the Passenger in between the route along with my child

I travelled from Manali to Delhi on shared car ride (ibiboRyde) on 26th June 2015. I booked 2 seats. I was travelling with my wife and daughter. Driver Name – Sneh – 9718774222 Veh No – DL 1Y 3093. I get down with my daughter(4yr) in Sunder Nagar and driver ran away with a cab in night. I told him to take a break for 10 mins, but he didn’t even stop for 2 mins and left my daughter and myself in between the route in night. He stopped the car 20km away when I raised a complaint on complaint number messaged by ibiboRyde. In between the route the driver stopped the cab for his personal use like to meet his relatives and purchased a fruits for himself, to meet his friends. He took unlimited breaks in between the route but for passengers he didn’t even took a single break. Even he was driving the car very fast and rash, he is not wearing his taxi uniform, in between the route he drive the car without seat belt, but he want us to wear a seat belt.

The behavior of the driver was very rude and was fighting with me. He didn’t accept his mistake. He was continuously misbehaving with me in between the route. Even he didn’t pay the Delhi Toll tax and was caught by the police and they fined him Rs 300. Even he was sleeping in between the route while driving which is very scary for the passengers to travel with him.

Please take a strict action against this driver otherwise I have to raise a Police complaint against this driver 1) kidnapping my wife 2) Ran away with my luggage, case of stolen luggage 3) Left my daughter and me in between the route.

Hope to get a positive response from you otherwise I have to raise a Police complaint to take a strict action against this driver. How can he leave anybody in between the route especially when I am with my child. My wife is in media if no action is taken I have to raise this issue in front of Media.

Rajan Kumar
rspdh pawar

Jun 26, 2015

Complaint against Bhavana Travels, Pune. Through Redbus

My Self Pratik Rajendra Pawar booked two tickets by ‘REDBUS’ through online booking dated 25th June, 2015 travels of INDIA TOURS & TRAVELS (BHAVANA TRAVELS), PUNE & confirm seat no. 13 & 14 boarding point SANGAMWADI NEAR PARKING NO. 1, at 12.45 pm. (Name of Person PRATIK RAJENDRA PAWAR & PRANAV MORE ticket fare Rs. 300/- each)
Please note we have reached boarding point on time of reported. And call to Bhavana Travels on ph no. 9422301242, 02026348872 for Bus reaching Status. He told bus will came shortly to your point. As per instructions waiting for came the bus & accordingly taken driver no.9860325820. I have continuously follow to driver but cell no. getting every time engage tone. Inbetween I have call to Redbus toll free no. 186030010101 & discuss with mr. Manjinath. After some time I had got driver cell ring & told him where is the bus I am waiting Sangamwadi point. He told me I had left the SANGAMWADI BOARDING POINT. Can’t stop bus for you.
I have very much disappointed & told the problems to Bhavana Travels. I had lost my time & money. But he can’t given us properly response.
After that again call to Red Bus Toll Free no. 186030010101 And very long time I have got your representative & told him all evidence happening with me. He noted my complaint & given me Service request no. 101801990 via VM-REDBUS sms facility.
Kindly note my email ID sydlerpawar@gmail.com and cell no 7776874290, 9371608090 refund ticket fare of Rs. 600/- to me.
Details of bank account :
NAME : RAJENDRA NARAYAN PAWAR
BANK : STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD
A/C NO. 62073036768
IFSC CODE : SBHY0020830
BRANCH : MIDC WALUJ AURANGABAD
akg267

Jun 26, 2015

ticket give for wrong date

Ticket no: TH7A83265534
PNR no: 42307525-185011
Trip ID : 52869701

As already informed, i hv not travelled on 12 june. I booked d ticket thru net for 17 june on 12th at 5.00 pm, but i got d ticket for 12th itself. As i was in delhi on 12 jun, i informed d bus operator on phone and to redbus on mail that i am not travelling on 12th. I requested them to postpone d booking for 17th. I could not get the same. It was very pathetic to deal with redbus. They charged me without my travel on 12th. I am feeling cheated. Redbus people are taking shelter in d name of rules because thet got money. This is not a fair dealing. If some mistake has occured, u must understand d problem of customer. By special approval, the problem of customer can be solved. So donot be opportunistic, be cooperative. Otherwise it will gv bad name to redbus. It takes years to make reputation, but only few reasons to tarnish d image. Now, decision is yours how u respond d costomer.

as a matter of good gesture and fairness, u can (as a special case) accept my request to adjust my money for booking of 17-06.2015. Nothing is impossible, if u hv a slight intention to do it.

At least ur organisation must show fairness in dealing with customers. No doubt rules are there, but anything happened wrong due to mistake can be ratified by giving special approval by any senior in ur organisation, It will naturally increase credibility of your organisation. I will also be referring ur organisation to other persons.

i hope that u will give me a favourable response.
A highly dissatisfied customer.
prabal.banerjee

Jun 19, 2015

Redbus.in Review

We had booked buses from JBG volvo service A/c seater 2x2 though Redbus.
First of all I would like to clarify here that there is no physical presence of JBG Volvo service. You are fleecing people in the name of a fictitious company and also advertising it on your website. This only shows how much background verifications you had conducted.
We booked seats as per the seating described in the tickets window but were asked to sit at the back row as this was a seat sharing by JBG with Blue World Travels. We were told that they did not entertain any tickets booked online for JBG travels.
Its all a farce and we were given a bus that was the worst of all the buses with nO AC working and eventually the bus broke down near Rampur. We eventually reached Nainital at around 11:00 am in place of the stipulated 7:00 am time. We were dropped 3kms away near Hanumangarhi and asked to fend for ourselves.
The same horrendous experience we faced while coming back from Nainital. We were given a transfer bus service from Nainital to Haldwani at around 11:00pm and reached haldwani at 1:00 am. Here we were boarded on a sharing bus from Hina travels that had no A/C working and all the seats were broken. We went through a very bad experience after booking through Redbus.in and I am forwarding this query to all the portals across Delhi to show how pathetic and fleecing is the service provided by Redbus and its associated bus transport providers.
My seats were on 10th June 2015 on JBG Volvo bus service 21,22,23.
My return seats were on 14th June on JBG Volvo bus service 31,32,36.
MASOODASIFA

Jun 19, 2015

No refund after cancellation of ticket

Bus ticket from MADURAI to CHENNAI on 22/5/2015
Ticket no: TH6729882857
PNR no: MRT392595610

Madurai Radha Travels
Volvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2)
01:30 PM Reporting time
01:45 PM Departure time
E1 Seat numbers

We booked this ticket in Redbus.com and Cancelled the ticket in www.madurairadhatravels.in. And at the end it said Rs 624/- as refundable amount.
This ticket has been cancelled on 19.05.2015. but we have not yet received the refund amount yet. We have contacted Madurai Radha travels. They informed that they have refunded to Redbus. When contacted the Redbus custumer care number 1860 3001 0101 the redbus people say it has not come. After so many calls we have decided to go to consumer court for getting the refund.
Hence please take action immediately to refund the amount of Rs.624.
Daniel wilson

Jun 17, 2015

complaint

Bus ticket from HYDERABAD to PALAMANER
Ticket no:TH6J48697537
<PNR>JBUS95813-JBT-333 NEW
<Travels>JBT Diwakar Travels <Dep time>06:45PM May 21,2015

This ticket has been cancelled on 21.05.2015. but we have not yet received the refundable amount. We have contacted the custumer care number 1860 3001 0101 but we did not receive any response. So we have decided to consult consumer rights or else Police.
So please immediately make actions to refund our amount of Rs.1206 before we make any serious actions.
G15197

Jun 16, 2015

With out A.C bus taken from Tirupathi to hyd through kesineni

I booked three tickets in Redbus through kesineni on 04.06.15 at 9pm and this bus was stopped at karakambodi and kesineni people not responded approx 90 minutes and finally they were accommodated in two buses approx 15 passengers.Approx 30 passengers left over and driver told every body A.C is not working we are taking with NON A.C price and balance amount we will return through your bookings.

On 6th i have given feedback also on my trip and there is no response till now from redbus.

After that two times, I discussed with redbus customer care and not received any positive response.
lakkaraju vishnu

Jun 15, 2015

accident

We have booked ticket through Red bus from hyderabad to Ongole for travel on 12th June, 2015 boarding at Uppal X Road and upto ongole Red bus has allotted ticket through Krishna Travels the bus met with accident and peiple got injured No one had invformed the concerned when contact kirshna travels number provided in ticket he had directed us to contact 924646083 When I have contacted that number that fellow talks so rudely and rubbish I request that red bus should take action against that person I am a central government employee and if no response received within 24 hrous i am going to lodge complaint against kirshna travel in Police station and i am sending representation to Prime Minister and all other concerned ministers about this and in particular the behaviour of the person answered the phone 9246460822 on 15th June, 2015 at 7.00 PM It is suggested to avoid travel by krishna travels hope less and irresponsible services
srikanthbiska

Jun 10, 2015

east service in praveen travels

This is srikanth I will book ticket in Hyderabad to Chennai in praveen travels .pnr no BSPT 747871677 .seat no 3M.. Sir please remove the travels bus in you or app .that is wast service in praveen travels .I will book ticket in samisleeper .bat bus is seater .and change bus night 3o clock in ongle that bus is Nat parmit in Chennai state that's y change bus.whitout primet who to inculcated in internet ..
I will traveling in one month in 15 days in other states traveling but I will see 1st time in wast service in u or app.
Regurds,
Biska srikanth
PH.8125117041
Hyderabad
amar_khot

Jun 9, 2015

Pending payment

I am following up with Redbus to get cancellation amount which was confirmed by Redbus team on 29 th Jan'15 but till date they have not reversed transaction even after 5 months.

[Ticket#101262591] Cancellation of Ticket No TH2V44684239

I am very unhappy with way they are treating customer and have stopped taking ticket from online booking service.

My old agent seems to be effective who take booking on call, take money at time of getting in bus.

Amar Khot
9819818076

Union Bank of India - payment transaction not registered
    hi i'm vidhiyalakshmi. c,my payment transaction not...
    Whatsapp - Need to know unwanted whatzapp number
    My wife is receiving slang and unwanted messages from...
    NEF Railways Parcel Booking - Loss of consignment
    A parcel containing a Hydraulic Motor of Sensor Paver...
    info---micromaxinfo.com - mobile ki data or wifi apne ap on horhe h
    Maine Jan me micromax A114 brought kiya...aj tk usme koi v...
    ETS TOEFL IBT - Amount deducted but no test registered.
    Hi, My name is Suvajit Chakrabarty. My ETS ID is 11448304...
    mobikwik.com - Coupon redeemed amount Rs. 50+50=100 not receive.
    Dear Sir, I'm tried to Mobikwik wallet add money two...
    HTC and Flipkart - regert after purchase HTC mobile
    This is the pathetic device i have ever seen in my life. ...
    VISION VENTURES IMPEX PVT LTD - fraud square company
    Idiotic people.................just simply collecting our...