redbus.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.com

coolamy11

Aug 22, 2014

cheaters of all. Worst service

these cheaters get agents into play. they sell the normal tickets for expensive rate through the agents. when enter into the bus, the other passengers pay it 200 rupees lesser than we pay through this site. No respect to customers.
manoj kum singh

Aug 19, 2014

cheating business

we travel with my famly 7 people date 16-08-2014 from katra to delhi with apple bus service booked by redbus , on date august 5 2014. tiket no-TG9266433489 & TG9294964867. when i contact ON NO Given by bus service both the no were switched off & when i reached on boarding point bus was not there ..i asked to other dealer they said bus service provider is fraud & lots of people facing same problem then moon light travel give a contact no when i called on that no Mr manoj (Apple Bus Service) pic my call and said bus will start 5 km away from the boarding point i face lots of problem & any how reached to other point where Mr manoj asked to come . when we reached there he said bus which service you asked is not able to go because of technical problems so we shift all of you in other bus, when we asked for region behind this he miss behave with all of my family member & said Get out of my bus , we booked 6+1 AC sleeper tickets , but they offer only 6 sleeper & 1 normal sitting .. and after that whole journey they provide with non AC bus, Driver said AC is not working & they take 18 hr for whole journey, we are asking for refund for trouble full journey without Ac & 1 Non Sleeper Sitting.
chinmayee87

Aug 19, 2014

Red Bus Complaint

The worst service.

I have booked ticket for Davangere to Bangalore(09.08.2014) from redbus app...
Transaction completed and they deducted amount 300/- but i didn't got any ticket confirmation mail or sms...I called so many times to redbus customer care... They gave me the case no-: 36806081. However No response from CC.... Worst service...worst app... Avoid redbus.....

Please visit - : http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/redbus-com-l173776.html
kirubakaranb

Aug 15, 2014

cheating business

I have booked ticket through redbus from chennai to tirunelveli day bdfore yesterday(13/08/2014) in sultan travels & also reeived tin,pnr,travels etc. . But When I called sultan travels on 14/08/2014 half an hour before bus depature ,they said my name is not on the chart & told to call redbus.when I tried redbus,my call was not connected . until bus departure time in called redbus,but after time expired call eas connected.they said its because of operator mised. I am very much disappointed with redbus service after this incident.I think it’s a way of business ,that they have sold my tickets at higher rate to some one & cheated me.
Mady10493

Aug 13, 2014

worst service

I have booked ticket for chennai-hyderabad from redbus app... Transaction completed and they deducted amount 2000/- but i didn't got any ticket confirmation mail or sms...I called to redbus customer care... No response from CC.... Worst service...worst app... Avoid redbus.....
Kesava26

Aug 6, 2014

Not dropped at the stated point

I travelled in KALLADA travels from Hyderabad to Mysore on 05th Aug 2014. They did not dropped me at the proper dropping point. Actually my dropping point was Infosys, Mysore but they dropped in Suburban bus stop and when i asked the Driver the response was too bad and rectlessness. I am not haapy with my trip with Kallada
rachit barjatya

Aug 4, 2014

wrong allotment of seat

i have booked a ticket with redbus but they alloted me different at time of travelling. the berth was in worst condition. no one can travel from that berth.
SURESH2071

Aug 2, 2014

redbus custmercare not reachable any time.

I booked bus several time but their phones are not reachable and they do not have interest to assist passangers.they help to book ticket not to get service from there end.Now time is come to give importance to promote local agent then corporate company like REDBUS
Gobi Krishnan

Jul 30, 2014

No Respect to Customers,

Hi Friends,

These people number one frauds in the world, Please don't book tickets via redbus,

I booked tickets from Bangalore to Trichy in SRM transport, 9.15 PM was my bus timings, but bus didn't come till 11.00 PM, When i call Redbus CC, they are asking me to call SRM transport, then i went in other bus by paying from my pocket, till now they have not given me refunds.

No respect, no assistance,
Sasi kumar 157

Jul 25, 2014

wrong boarding point

I hve booked seat in SMR Travels frm Chennai to Namakkal......the boarding point given was near Hindhustan travels...whn I reached thr thy said to fibd near petrol bunk no correct information in thr.......thn I tried to a number given.......busy busy busy. ..ok I will be busy as its boarding time...bt I keep on trying for 30mins......no information. ..thn atlast I get a ring bt no answer? ???? I hve never seen such a worst travels like it.....I hve booked the ticket in online really disappointed. ...I think of that redbus will help to get a nice trip bt noo.....its wrong.....not only fr mee....two ladies in front of my seat have been changed frm othr bus to SMR.....nw at last minutes thy are trying to change thr bus.....wats this nonsense???? Hw can a thy do like this????? Whr the 2ladys at nyt 10.00 can get othr buses???????
anyway to thr goodness thy didn't change thm....
So with pleasure take care of this confused travels.....
JMurali2

Jul 23, 2014

Worst service from Red bus

I have booked my ticket from Bangalore to Chennai in Red bus on July 19, 2014 by 9.00 PM. The travel date is on the next date. By mistake I have selected the travel time as AM instead of PM. As soon as I got the SMS I realized this and called the support to cancel the ticket and help me to book the same in the night service. Here their comedy comes(so called policy). They told me that they cannot able to cancel the ticket and move my travel to the night bus as per the cancellation policy. As per their policy the cancellation should be before 24 hours. As per this policy I need to cancel the ticket on July 19, 2014 by 10 AM. But I have booked the ticket on July 19, 2014 by 9.00 PM. High time comedy.....I el to have requested them to return my money or move the travel to night service. They have not done anything and told me they cannot able to refund my money.

I believe these peoples are not customer friendly and they are cheaters. Now I have decided to take this issue to consumer court.

Some one needs to tie the bell to the cat. I wish to be the some one. Hoping for the best.

Muralidharan J
Richuc

Jul 22, 2014

Angel travels

I had booked ticket from muvattupuzha to bangalore for 20th July 8.25 pm in ANGEL TRAVELS for Rs.1500/-. I came to the stop at 8 pm itself and waited till 10 pm and there was no news of the bus. I tried to contact the number given in the m-ticket several times but the number was unreachable. There was also no travel office at the boarding point. I had to book another bus to reach my destination. They did not even have the decency to call me or inform me regarding bus cancellation, or any time delay. They wasted both my time and money.
Anoob Appukuttan

Jul 17, 2014

Cancellation of tickt after booking in 15 mins

Hi..
This is one of the pathetic experience from Red bus.I had booked the ticket to Trivandrum to Bangalore.Unfortunately the date which i hve not changed .. its suppose to be on 23-07-2014 but its booked on 17-07-2014.When i received the confirmation message found the changes of date. Suddenly i called to the call centre team. to post pond the date into 23-07-2014.They said there is no option for changing date it means need to be cancelled the ticket . Ok i agreed then he said the cancellation fess would be 1099. and refun d amount is 1023.00. Total I had paid 2122.00 amount of cancellation 1099.00..

Can you understand the value of money... What options you guys are providing to the customer .. NO Postponing option ..Cancellation policy,, booking tickets cancelling in 15 min.charges that you guys are collecting ..This very clean Cheating methods..I never trust and never book the tickets through Red bus .I was one of regular customer from last 2 years...Very disappointed .Not at all customer oriented...
Lets see in consumer court....

Anoob
shobha dhingra

Jul 8, 2014

Not got the refund

I had booked the tickets from Bangalore to Tirupati Bala ji on 30th June, 2014 and the refund amount is Rs.3100.
Boarding point was Mathikere, but the bus did not arrive after complaining it to the Redbus they said within 7days, amount would be refunded, but I have not recvd. Now they are giving different excuses. Worst experience with Redbus, I tried for the first time.
I would suggest don't ever travel by Redbus, worst services and false commitments.
They are here just to fool the customer and eat there money by providing wrong information.
Do not ever travel by Redbus, Do not ever pay them money. information about the busses on website is false.
I would provide the 0 rating to Redbus, worst service ever came across.
Travel operator was Greenline Bus.
I called today but still no result.
Victor AJ

Jul 1, 2014

Please Do not use RedBus

I booked a ticket in Redbus on Jun 21 2014 @ Sharma Travels.I personally walked-in by 7:00PM on the particular day and I was been told by the Employee[Not sure about his Name] that this bus has been cancelled and the money will be refunded to me in 3 days by RedBus.

I have also shown my m-ticket to that employee.After he confirmed the cancellation made me move to next transport.

But after a week when i was not received a refund amount I contact redbus regarding this issue. But Redbus said the bus was not cancelled. Really it is shameful act amoung Sharma Transport[Kalasipalayam Branch, Bangalore] Employee and Red Bus.

Redbus was not take any action regards this and also ignore this issue.

Hence please do not trust Red Bus and DO NOT USE REDBUS...DO NOT USE REDBUS.....DO NOT USE REDBUS....DO NOT USE REDBUS.
AnkitOne

Jun 11, 2014

Totally Fraud

This agency is totally fraud. I booked lucknow to delhi bus. At the time when i reached the boarding place they were hiding from police like illegal services. And they just leave passengers at baording place and go away from police fear. after some time other person drop to bus. No timing at all. In middle when RTO caught them, one of them ask us to tell lie to RTO, that we are not passengers we are just tour group members. They took our tickets for same reason that we dont have proof that we are passengers.
Bus staff was totally rude and *****. I got asshemed and frustated after this journey. Thanks to RedBus and R.S. yadav travles.
rekhasneha

Jun 9, 2014

Bus cancelled

DO NOT BOOK YOUR TICKETS THROUGH RED BUS. Hopeless service. I booked tickets through redbus in SHAMA travels, another hopeless travels. The bus was scheduled to pick up passengers from SILK BOARD at 3.15 pm. At 3.30 I got a call saying that the bus will be delayed. This went on till 6'O clock and at 6 the driver says that the 3'O clock bus is cancelled. My relative was travelling with a cancer patient and he had to wait for the bus indefinitely for 4 hours and the bus came to the bus stand only at 6.45 pm. If they had informed that the bus is cancelled, they would have boarded a different bus. The customer service of red bus is hopeless and they are tuned to give the same replies. PLEASE DON'T EVER BOOK YOUR BOOK TICKETS THROUGH RED BUS.
abelastra

Jun 9, 2014

refund of ticket

I have booked three tickets in KPN travels to travel from Tirunelveli to Chennai on 28th May. The bus met with an accident. I was waiting for three hours in the accident spot. Then I returned home. When I contacted KPN travels, they said all the people got refund. I have contacted redbus call centre. They promised me to refund within seven days. I didnt receive any refund. Further I contacted redbus call centre so many times. I am not getting favourable reply and refund.The ticket numbers of my ticket are as follows.
T.NO TG6394556574
TG6S58527258
Total three tickets
Kindly refund the tickets.
It is very poor response from redbus call centre. Kindly refund my ticket amount
Francis
rishik malla

Jun 8, 2014

Cancellation of bus at last moment

I have booked a ticked for my son from Red Bus app and had made on line payment. The ticket was issued to him through mail and the bus operators name is R.S.Yadav Travels. Bus has to depart for Delhi from Lucknow at 10.30 P.M on 8th of June-2014. It was too unfortunate that the operator at the 11th hour declared that the bus stands cancelled leaving all the passengers in great trouble. It is a shameful act on behalf of Red Bus Service that if they have contact with such cheap operators who leave passengers in such a great trouble.
sskk

Ticket Cancel

Never ever book a ticket in Redbus. They wont refund the money if the operator cancel the bus and make alternate arrangements. they wont refund money if u are not traveling, since its their policy.

i have booked a single lower berth in 2+1 bus. but the alternate arrangement provided is

1. an upper berth (2), which i have to share with some other person.
2. the departure is 10.15pm which is not convenient for me.

what is the logic you deny the refund. this is worst ever resolution provided . Even if i booked the ticket through SRS they would have refund the money without cancellation charge.

I spoke to the SRS travels and i was told that the full amount will be refunded and all i need to do is inform to Redbus.

is this a punishment in using the redbus service and loosing my money.

am i mad to travel the way you or srs travels wish?

i plan my travel time and choose my berth of my choice and use online service to select the same.

now you are trying to say that i have to compromise that because of bus breakdown/cancellation and travel the way you are offering( an inconvenience) me else i have to pay the penalty of loosing Rs750?

if a SRS Travles had made an alternate arrangement a bullock cart, you want me travel in the same, but u wont refund the money?

think before giving a resolution.

Im not traveling on the inconvenient arrangement made as all u say ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT , so cancel the ticket and refund the full money.

-------------------------

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Support Team <support@redbus.in> wrote:

Thank you for your request.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

As per the discussion with the team,we clarify that they have denied refund claiming that bus service was cancelled by the operator and alternate was arranged to the customer .

Hence in this case we are sorry to state that we will not be able to process your request for the same.

Hoping you will continue your esteemed patronage towards RedBus.in and help us to serve you better.

Looking forward to serve you better .

We value your feedback, this helps us to stay in touch with your needs and to improve our service. Click the link below to share your email experience.

Karthick M,
Your friend at redBus.in
-------------------------------------------------------------
#311,7th Cross, 3rd Main, Domlur Layout, Bangalore - 560 071
Contact Number : 080-39412345/1860-300-10101
www.redBus.in
sskk

Ticket Cancel

1. an upper berth (2), which i have to share with some other person.
2. the departure is 10.15pm which is not convenient for me.

I spoke to the SRS travels and i was told that the full amount will be refunded and all i need to inform to Redbus.

is this a punishment in using the redbus service and loosing my money.

am i mad to travel the way you or srs travels wish?

if a SRS Travles had made an alternate arrangement bullock cart, you want me travel it same but u wont refund the money?

think before giving a resolution.

Im not traveling on the inconvenient arrangement made as all u say ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT , so cancel the same and refund the full money.

Vijay

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Support Team <support@redbus.in> wrote:

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your request.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Looking forward to serve you better .

Karthick M,
Your friend at redBus.in
-------------------------------------------------------------
#311,7th Cross, 3rd Main, Domlur Layout, Bangalore - 560 071
Contact Number : 080-39412345/1860-300-10101
www.redBus.in
A.Chandra

refund

I have booked bus tickets with the following details
redbus-0918067264748
proposal no: 29084987-pilani soft lab
Bangalore -Cochin TG6K54494897
PNR-TSRB8629248/117830
II A/C SLEEPER-GREEN LINE-DATE OF TRAVEL MAY 23-2014
i RECEIVED CONFERMATION STATING THAT RS 1800/- WILL BE REFUNDED. i AM YET TO RECEIVE MY REFUND
A.CHANDRA
knack2krack

Jun 2, 2014

AC not working IN AC bus and delay

Lucknow to delhi AC deluxe bus, AC not working throughout night journey, 0700hrs is arrival time in delhi on 02 june while bus is 110km behind delhi at 0830hrs, conducter/ driver behavior inappropriate
Hemshankar

May 31, 2014

literally worst service from poornima travels

I booked this Poornima travels from redbus.in.
date of journey - 31st may 2014.
time to departure - 10.30pm
but bus departure time was 12.30pm
bus functioning - the worst bus, driver & cleaner of this bus gave their hospitality to passenger - as very worst & misbehavior.
before journey start i called mobile number which was sent by redbus once i booked ticket from this poorima travel,
then that number not reachable, again i call back redbus customer care, they provided three more number, that also not reachable, then i tired from their poorima travels website that also contact number not reachable. Finally call back to redbus customer care again, they said we call back after we reached concern person from poorima travel. Then i wait for half a hour, a call was received from redbus, finally they provided contact number to this Poornima travel for asking boarding point.
redbus- without receiving any authentication,contact from poorima travels, how you insert this travel name in your redbus.in. Don't you have shame to work out this service for money from this kind of travel. You are playing in passengers life.
my request - to take necessary action on poorima travels for gave us worst hospitality,time of departure & arrival and red bus for gave worst to passengers through this travels. So take out this travel name from your website.

i hope you do take action for forthcoming passenger will have safe journey with their family,
regards & thanks,

Hemshankar
ruchi agrawal

May 31, 2014

extra charges for bus reservation

Took total double the amount of what actual fare is....
Via a neeta tours and travels on 28th may from karad to mumbai at 5:30 pm. While I made booking through red bus....
Total fake and fraud.

kingston pen drive 16gb - pendrive. lose
    Pendrive forment nahi ho rahi
    QMobile - Worst Service
    I bought 2 Q100 from retailor in Sadder Karachi. One Tab...
    MOMA Scholarship - Regarding scholarship amount not credited in the bank...
    Respected sir/Madam, My name is Mymoona.J, renewal...
    Ibps - application reprint
    Sir, I have applied for IBPS PO and RRB 2014 but I was...
    care@paytm.com - Recharge failed
    Recharge of idea postpaid number 9878438039 rs 150 is...
    58750 - Refrigerator Damage
    poor service or shut down of refrigrator last 3...
    ptudep - Result not declare
    Plz declare my repear result 2sem and 5th sem april...
    Complain against Unknown Mobile no. - - Complain against Unknown Mobile no. -
    I am getting continuously disturbed and nuisance calls...
    Data Wind (Ubislate 7+) - music player not working
    Music player not there and also audio not working and some...
    flipkart - pen drive not received
    Dearsir. We have ordered a pen drive from flipkart. And...