redbus.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.in

anjan_shri

Jul 31, 2014

Amount not refunded

I booked my ticket on 2nd July from Hyderabad to Pune at 2030 hrs by Omer Travels through redbus for A/C sleeper departing Hyderabad at 2200 hrs. The fare for sleeper charges was Rs. 1150/- and the berth number was L5. I got the confirmation from redbus for PNR No.B7TTGK and TIN TG7X95366826 through mail and SMS. Accordingly, the amount of 1150 was deducted from my Axis Bank account.
Five minutes before departure i.e at 2155 hrs, I got a call from the travel agency indicating that the sleeper coach was cancelled and a non sleeper Volvo was allotted instead. On boarding the bus and not finding the sleeper coach, the conductor took all the details from me, promising to have the amount refunded in 2-3 weeks. However, till date I have received no credit or refund for the balance amount.This is a serious breach of trust and commitment by redbus, also indicating a serious deficiency in the service by charging for A/C sleeper and providing non sleeper service. You are kindly requested to have the balance of amount refunded into my account.

Anjan Shrivastav
+91 9886759745
anjan.shrivastav@gmail.com
pranita9494

Jul 7, 2014

Cancelled my ticket without any information and booked a ticket in different bus

I have booked a ticket through www.redbus.in website on 30th June from Hyderabad to Pune by paying 1200.00 for Neeta Travels.Bus details are as below.

TIN- TG7V46344488
PNR - 19119571
Travels- Neeta Tors and Travels.
Dep Time- 10-45 PM Jul 6th 2014.
Seat - P(F)

Now on 4th July at 4 o'clock in the evening I got a message saying that another ticket booked in a different bus...They didn't mention that it was sleeper and I should pay some extra amount...When the Pick up van of Neeta Travels arrived they said I need to pay another 500.00 to Board the Bus ....I asked the person wh I have to pay and i never asked to book for sleeper....and also no information other than new ticket details...No even confirming that the old ticket was cancelled....I was standing on Road where no atms....I was have excat 500 bucks...It was such an embarrasing situation where I gave 500 and boarded the bus as there was no option left for....This is really Ridiculous and frustating when such things....I want some one take a serious action against these Two copanies...Red bus and Neeta Travels....and Compensate me on this.
srikanth84

Jul 7, 2014

rude driver and cleaner (sea bird travels)

Hello i had traveled from goa to Bangalore (5 PM seabird AC sleeper ) on 5/7/2014 while journey i had to experience wort response from bus operator.First of all the bus was very dirty and filthy.When we requested to stop bus for nature call he scolded with bad words us and told bus cannot be stopped for next minutes.Once after having big with fight with cleaner and driver bus was stopped and they behaved very arrogantly ( only thing is we were not manhandled).Again in morning the driver is not stopping bus in drop point and said the bus will not stop in this point after we had words clashed with him he stopped the bus (which is drop point specified by red bus ticket) and he was using all bad language.

Red bus is the worst bus service operator in the world and sea bird is filthiest bus service with uncultured drivers and cleaner who threaten customer instead of providing service.They behave as if we travelers are slave to them.

PLS DONT USE SEA BIRD TRAVELS

Srikanth
dzireena

Jun 25, 2014

NO BUS AVAILABILITY BUT CASH PAID NOT CREDITED BACK

I had booked two tickets for the first time via Redbus on 22nd June 2014. As per the ticket 8:55 was the bus to be travelled on and 8:40 the reporting time. Both the individuals to travel had reached the concerned Kallada office at 8.40 PM to report and they told that there is no such bus scheduled at 8.55 PM and that the only bus that was available was at 8.15 PM. The individuals had reported at the right time and right place. Also, We had called both the travels and the Redbus office and infact went to the Redbus office to know the facts. A Redbus official at the Chennai Office had told full or partial refunds are available as its a communication or online error that led to the above incident. But to our disappointment there was no reallocation of the ticket nor a refund instead a blame saying that the individuals had arrived at the RedBus office at 8.50 PM which is completely not a genuine answer. And its surprising that both the travels and the RedBus folks are not in sync during such an issue.
Ivy Ann Joseph

Jun 22, 2014

NOT REFUNDED

PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT
i have booked in the name of IVY ANN JOSEPH & MARYKUTTY JOSEPH on 16.06.2014 a e-ticket from Bangalore to Ernakulam, Amount also I transferred from Citibank through net banking, but the KPN bus trip got cancelled, while the amount has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.2790/- the ref.no is 061602077350. Till the date the amt is not refunded.
jojoxavi

Jun 13, 2014

FUKIN KALPANA TRAVELS

I TRAVELLED ON 10 JUN IN J&D KALPANA TRAVELS FROM RK ASHRAM TO NAINITAL. BUS STARTED 45 MIN LATE .AFTER COMPLETING TWO HRS OF JOURNEY THEY OFF THE AC.WHEN ASKED STAFF TOLD IN RUDE WAY IT IS IN REPAIR.AFTER LOT OF SHOUTING THEY ON IT AGAIN.AND DID THE SAME AFTER SOME TIME.THE DESTINATION WAS NAINITAL AND THEY LEFT 4KM BEFORE IT AND TOLD IT IS TILL HERE ONLY .AND I WALKED 4KM . DRIVER WAS NOT GOOD AS HE WAS NOT CONFIDENT IN HILL AREAS AND HIT BY ANOTHER VEHICLE WHICH BROKEN ANOTHER WINDOW IN THE BACK SIDE. WINDOWS ALREADY BROKEN AND COVERED WITH PLASTIC. VEHICLE IS NOT CLEAN SMELLING SHIT.STAFF WAS SO RUDE AND UNCULTURED..NOT MORE RED BUS PLEASE DONT INCLUDE SUCH SHIT AS IT WILL EFFECT UR GOODWILL VERY BADLY.ALSO ITS REVIEW IS BEEN HIDDEN IN UR SITE AND ITS IN THE FIRST RAW SO PEOPLE BELIVE IN REDBUS THINK ITS IN FIRST PLACE AND DO RESERVATION IN SUCH HORRIB SHIT. SO PLEASE BE KIND TO PEOPLE AND REMOVE THIS KALPANA SHIT FROM REDBUS SITE ..THANK YOU
SARUN SASI

Jun 13, 2014

PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT

i have booked in the name of SARUN SASI on 15.05.2014 a e-ticket kumily to vellore, amt also i transferred from SBI thru net banking, but the ticket was not given while the amt has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.570/-some ref.no 103793529IGU3114590 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 STATE BANK OF INDIA O. But till the date the amt was not refunded.
sunil v n

May 27, 2014

refund of money

hello,
i, sunil.v.nair, tried to book tickets for onward and return journey from calicut to trivandrum on 23rd may 2014( VOLVO A/C KALLADA TRAVELS).i tried twice , but each time INR 1450/- got deducted from my account but booking failed. pls take necessary steps to refund the money(1450+1450 = 2950/-).
transaction details as follows..
1)SBI Net banking, ref. no. 1071552321 gu 6663132.
2) SBT Net banking, ref no. 1071690061 gu 6675682 to IBIBO
meghjeet07

Mar 12, 2014

No refund made

I had booked a ticket with redbus from goa to mumbai (bus service provider= paulo travels)
Journey date 16th feb 14
Tickets no. 2 (3200 rs)
We boarded the bus from goa and the bus god brokedown on a highway near kolhapur in village called kagal.
No one provided and service for 7 hrs .As it was turning dark we managed ourself to go to our destination.
I contacted paulo travels about it and they told me redbus will provide me with the refund.but ghe customers who mave booked the tickets directly from paulo got the refund.
Now when i mailed the redbus team , called for around 15 to 16 times in past 3 weeks time.No one made a perfect reply and told me they are waiting for the confirmation from paulo travels.
My refund is still pending it has been almost a month from the incident.
Kindly decide and book tickets accordingly.
Mob 9967431514
palace rajan

Jan 22, 2014

amt debited but ticket not booked
i have booked a ticket in the name of Sheila joseph for the journey from chennai to Nagercoil, amt also i transferred from karur vysya bank thru net banking, but the ticket was not given while the amt has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.1120/-some ref.no IBIBO-67521817. But till the date the amt was not refunded.

Please help to get the money back.

booked date :7/1/2014
journey date:7/1/2014
palace rajan

Jan 22, 2014

amt debited but ticket not booked

Please help to get the money back.
Athmanathan_Senthilnathan

Jan 17, 2014

Regards Amount Refund

I have booked ticket through online in redbus from Bangalore to Chennai (2- person) on the date of trave 09.01.14. The money transferred from netbanking of SBI . The transaction ID is 67956224IGP7241471 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 and the money transferred is 700/-Rs.But the ticket was not booked.
Ticket booked name : Senthilnathan
Mobile No :9750527255
Mail Id : seevannathan@gmail.com
Amount Transferred : 700/Rs.
Booked date : 09.01.14
Travel date : 09.01.14

The details which i have mentioned above so please refund my money to my bank accounts.

with Regards,
Senthilnathan
gowthamblackman

Jan 3, 2014

requesting refund of amount

hi,i am gowtham.j have just booked my ticket for the 10/1/2014 but by default n server problem the ticket got booked for the 3/4/2014. so i please request you to see to that it is refunded as soon as possible
pin TG2595355229
email:gowthamblackman
kalpana_1986

May 27, 2013

Refund of my money

I have booked ticket from Mumbai to Indore on 25th April 2013 and its cost is 600. While booking the ticket through online, system got hanged and my ticket didn't get booked but sametime money got deducted from my account. I have been chasing red bus customer care executive from last one month for refund. I have sent so many email and trace no which i got from bank for that particular transaction. All details alongwith screenshot of my bank details has been shared with them. Everytime when i called up them, i have to explain from scratch and they always given false commitment. I have been chasing them through emails and phone daily but they have not replied to my emails or they never called me back.
I am very frustrated as it has been more than one month and am struggling to get my money back. I do not know what to do now.
Kindly look into the issue and do needful asap.

kalpana Rai
91+9920454299
Reference no is 18259126
murugasen

May 22, 2013

MONEY REFUND

I have booked ticket through online in redbus from chennai to Theni on the date of trave 22.05.13. The money transferred from central bank of india to you. The transaction ID is NA/162465243/INB and the money transferred is 646/-Rs.But the ticket was not booked for me and i have confirmed from the joy travels also.

Transaction ID : NA/162465243/INB
Ticket booked name : Ramakrishnan
Mobile No :9962398336
Mail Id : MURUGESH130779@YAHOO.CO.IN
Amount Transferred : 646/Rs.
Booked date : 21.05.13
Travel date : 22.05.13
Alternate mail id : murugesh130779@yahoo.co.in

with Regards,
Ramakrishnan
ashik1989

Apr 1, 2013

Money Not refunded- More than 1 month

I have booked 2 tickets through red bus and unfortunately i had to cancel both the tickets.

TF3J89365276
Tf3J83382724

But red bus customer agents say that the amount is credited. I have been following up with the banker regarding the same with transaction id. Banker says no transaction happened for the same.

Customer agents are not giving proper solution and my 2900 rs has not been credited.

Kindly refund my money.

Ashik

sparthi.jan

Jan 15, 2013

Money not Refund

I booked ticket on 4th Jan through Redbus, ticket was not confirmed

I spoke to customer care support more than 15 times but nobody is addressing the issue, even I spoke to redbus support team (Sanjay) more than 3 times and wrote numerous mails to “support@redbus.in”, but I am not getting right response.

When I spoke to Sanjay, he told by end of day he will clear the issue or call me back, but till now I’ve not even received single call from Redbus team.

After booking the first ticket through Redbus.in on 4th Jan my transaction was failed and I didn’t get any booking confirmation to my mobile, then I called customer care twice,

1st call conversation :Customer care unable to get the details in Redbus from server even after providing appropriate details used during booking, so they told me to wait for 10~15 minutes to update redbus database server.

2nd call conversation: Customer care told transaction was unsuccessful so they suggest me to go for new ticket and failure transaction amount will revert back to my account after 3 days, so I booked another ticket.

Amount was not credited after 3 days; again I spoke to customer care they told me write mail to support@redbus.in,

The first email response (9th Jan) from Srikanth A L stated that “As per the Bankers report your transaction at redBus is unsuccessful .Kindly get in touch with your bankers”. (My query mail reference number 10421276)

Then I contact Bank, after too many discussions with bankers they confirmed the amount has transferred successfully to redbus and I’ve to contact redbus customer care.

Then I spoke to Redbus support team, they told they want to review the conversation recording and get back to me….. But I didn’t receive any response till now.

Iam very much frustrated with too much conversation and transaction with Redbus. Kindly look into the issue and do needful asap.

Internet Transaction Number (ICICI Bank): BIL/391654062/Ticket/16517813
Booking Details:
Date of Booking and Journey: 4th Jan, Hyderbad to Chennai
Name: Mohan
Travel: KPN (A/C Sleeper)
Mobile # (Provide for Booking): 9840154861

Parthiban S
9985202211
mohammed majeed

Jan 13, 2013

good service

gud service and always on time!!! best non ac bus to travel to bangalore to hyderabad!!!!!
hrthota

Dec 26, 2012

Bus not Pickedp passenger

I booked ticket byVOLVO Semisleeper fromHyderabad- Miyapur to Ahmednagar ON 26 Jan 12 The ticke particulars as given under:

Name: Hanumantharao Thota , redbus ticket# TEDN29348234 , Seat number : A1, PNR#OMER197956-spl 01,Fare Rs 900 ,

Reporting tme 08-45 PM Departure Time 09-00 PM Pickup point Miyapur Allwyn X Road opposite ATHITHI RESTUARANT

I was at the pick up point by 8 PM. At 9-15 PM when enquired at Tel No.040-66746391 (OMER Travels) they told me that the bus will definitely come in another 15 minutes ,but the bus is held by police at Miyapur and will be released.I was standing at the pick up point till 10 -25 PM , as OMER travels was either lifting while ringing or was busy ,I have to return home .
After coming home when I rang the same number the attending the phone asked me to take up the issue with redbus for alternate arrangement or refund next day.

Not even asingle no. you provided for travel related queries is functionel .From internet I got three land line nos. of OMER Travels. Only one No. 66746391 is working.

For your info ,when I asked th Bus driver 's name and cell no. , I was given the no.9297008815 of Mr Ali at 06-PM . Mr Ali stated his bus will start from Paradise Secunderabad and will go via Medchal route and will not pass through Miyapur and my name is not with their bus.. Atleast I attepted call them a few dozen times.

I had spend Rs 170 to travel to and fro pick up point. Who will and how will the travels compensate me besides refunding my money for the ticket and lost opportunity.

Please reply me cell NO 800 890 1236 and email ID hrthota@gmail.com

Dr T H Rao
27 Dec 12 00-35 AM
ch.narasimha rao

Dec 3, 2012

refund my ammount

i was already discussed to your team members & already complaint given but still now i didn't get any amount back. my amount was debited but seat is not conformed
the follwing are the details of account transaction
MSBH2859127177IGE3072163 TRANSFER TO 62123029554 SBH POOLING ACCOUNT

Travel: Kaleshwwari travels
Date of journey :28/11/12
from guntur to chennai(boarding at guntur)
600/- rupees only please refund me as early as possible.

Aug 18, 2012

Worst support and online booking system (redbus) , charges customers for their system faults

Dear support red bus,
i have booked a ticket on the name of shakuntla.and the amt has been deducted from my ac, bus the ticket has not done . atn that time some msg came according to that amt has been refunded to me with in 7 bus still no amt has come. so plz look that and send that amt to my ac.as soon as possible. the reference no is :- 13169847, and my mobile no:-9686001100

Aug 9, 2012

Dear Team redbus,

As discuused with one of your employee Named Naval I had discussed with him that I had booked four tickets on dated 1st June 12. From Delhi To Nainital as per your ticket bus arrival time was 9.45PM but your bus came at 11.45PM meanwhile I was calling to redbus but my call was not responding and two landline numbers was also mention on ticket which are also not responding at that time when a bus came at that place from Kalpana Travels which was mention on ticket I had go to bus to confirm that I had booked four tickets for Delhi to Nainital in same bus but as per bus staff his all seats were already sold out and there was no vacant seat for us I had called up to redbus and all those numbers but no one bother to respond me back for my help now I requested to you please help me to cancel my ticket and refund my money because I had some urgent work in Nainital on 2nd June so I take a Car on rent for Nainital because I am a journalist in HT (Hindustan Times) and I have a very urgent project in North India I just reach Delhi yesterday that is why I write it to you people for help.

Required details are given below.

Ticket Number - TE6X99887663
Delhi - Nainital
Date - 1st June 12
T k B Varma

May 21, 2012

Sri Ram Travels No Show

My daughter had booked online, Sri Ram Travels through Red Bus, Coimbatore- Chennai to be boarded from Saibaba Colony,
Coimbatore, 9 p.m on 20/5/2012. But the bus did not show even after 9.15 pm and there was no intimation from the Operator.
Inspite of repeated tries,the Mobile No.provided on the ticket, was either out of range,busy or switched off. After prolonged try
somebody answered on 9244480123 at 9.20 p.m that there was traffic jam and asked us (there were about 7/8 passengers)
to catch a town bus and come to RR Hotel at Gandhipuram. As there was no other option, we all rushed to RR Hotel and waited
for the bus to come and pick up the passengers. But there was no bus and somebody from the operator appeared and started
explaining filmsy reasons.There was no regret from them but the behaviour was rude and accusing. They now started to explain
the delay was due to breakdown. There as no reply as to why they did not inform the fellow passengers.
Surprisingly, they stared issuing Bording Pass for another bus and said it was a Non A/c bus and there was no bus till 10.45 p.m
As there as uncertainty,I got my daughter's ticket refunded and returned home and booked her for next day's flight to Chennai
as she had to attend to important Company meetings.
Now, I wish to pinpoint certain important matters which should be addressed by Red Bus authorities.Their attitude of fixing the
blame on Individual Operators is not at all healthy and should come forward the fellow passengers on whose strength the Company has grown. Most of these young Passengers are frequent week end travellers and they do not bother to complain.
I can understand sudden break down of Bus resulting in unexpected problems, but in this case, this Sri Ram Travel Bus was
starting from Sai Baba Colony, where the boarding was recorded and there was nobody to inform.Their office was closed.
The purpose of this letter is not to accuse Red Bus,but to bring to their kind notice, the plight of women passengers, most
whom travel alone in night and who is taking care of them.
Hope Red Bus will not wash off their hands leaving the passengers in dark without knowing whom to complain.

T K B VARMA
tkbvarma@yahoo.co.in
Mob: 9442647377
pravin ghadigaonkar

May 5, 2012

refudn not recived

following is the matter.

the letter drafted to red bus please help

I have booked the 2tickets from mumbai to Kankavli on 01/03/2012 the details of the tickets are as follow

dest : mumbai to Kankavli
dt of journey 03th May 2012
Transport : Paulo
no. of passanger 2

the tickcet is received by me on very next day & I have paid Rs.1200/- as total fare +50Rupees courier charges to your person.

Now on 08th March 2012 I have received the Call from your office informing me that the bus is cancelled

please note that i have booked the tickets from you & not from Paulo transport It is your resposibility to get me the ticket in same fare. there is no single seniour person from your office talked to me on the above matter. & for that they dont feel sorry..

Kindly arrange to me to refund the extra fare Rs.850/- which i have paying to you. for further booking.

If proper & satisfactory reply will not given within 7 days from the date of this email I have to think to go to concern legal authority to lodge a complaint against your firm for compensation for our mentally & physically harassment because of your miss-manag

my Name is pravin ganpat ghadigaonkar .my contact no 9819814446/9167987508. i am book the ticket your red bus online services but already i cancelled the ticket my tic kit no -TE4M29328585 already i comp lent your branch contact no- 7939412345/02239412345 & Spock Mr ganesh,dipika,sarita. executive.my bill amt is 1200/- he promise to me refund my amt but not res ponce your site so plz send my refund amt within Monday-7th may 2012 another i will comp lent police station / Grahak adhiveshan i complaint your this bad res ponce plz note my Bank A/c no - it is my Hdfc Bank -02391140059809-Powai -Mumbai-ifc Code-HDFC0000239. I hope this time your service is not disappointed me .........plz send me my refund before Monday.........ok.....

Feb 28, 2012

Refund not initiated

Hi Vijay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.Please email us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please refer '2708848' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

SSC - Dear Candidate your Application has been submitted and is...
    sir, I have completed part1 registration and made a...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - Unauthorized Transaction
    On 31/07/2014 4.20pm.my debit card account has been...
    Safe express - LATE DELIVERY
    dear sir reply solicited TS...
    GVMC - Individual
    I (V.Venkatarao) staying at lalithanagar door no. 49-11-8...
    Ibps - Forgot to reprint application form after payment
    I have applied for IBPS RRB III 2014. I paid for it....
    www.amazon.in - selling products and sending fake products
    Hi i hereby bought a spy pen camera from amazon.in a...
    BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION FRAUD - ASHLAVEY ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD
    WAHID ALI JAMES OF ASHLAVEY ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD DEAR...
    Mobikwik - money deducted no wallet balance
    Transaction made using internet banking of standard...
    Airtel - refund
    Recharged on ur app. was adding money to the wallet it...