redbus.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.in

bhistu

May 25, 2016

Amount not refund

Rep sir/medam I try to book ticket from Pune to shiradi through your red bus application but ticket not booked amount will be deducted two time 610+610=Rs1220 through HDFC pl refund my amount I hope you do need full as soon as possible thanking you from Bapusab Bhistannavar.
Abdul Rahuman

Apr 6, 2016

Money debited ticket not booked

I tried to book ticket through freecharge from kovilpatti to chennai on KPN travels. My amt got debited but ticket not booked. freecharge id is 71321998 and my transction details are 06APR CCAvenue.com Mumbai Ref: 040692897969 Ref No :- 06APR1704. Kindly refund my amount
Sharad Gadgil

Mar 10, 2016

REFUND

No refund of my Rs.1170/- vide cancellation of ticket noTJ3M46237458, & cancellation ID. No65848968, The tickets were booked for journey from Nashik to Shegaon on 26th Feb.2016. The bus was cancelled as informed by the operators on 25th Feb. I wonder, for no fault of ours why Rs.130/- were deducted against cancellation as advised by operators. Till today the amount of Rs. 1170 /- is not refunded to my bank account. I really hate such fraudulent business by the renowned company like yours. Please arrange to refund my money immediately & do not let me take help of law anyways.
NAGARAJAN.V

Jan 28, 2016

Bus cancelled without information but mot refund

I booked 2 tickets in Sri Vignesh travels on 24/01/2016 from Nagercoil to chennai at 6.10pm bus. But at the neck of the moment, we came to know bus cancelled without any prior intimation or reason and Amount 2218/- not refunds yet. We need proper response on the addressed compliant. If its not addressed, will raise police compliant on particular travels as well Red Bus since not initiate about cancellation from both ends and not refund. Waiting for early reply.
Ranjit4uu

Jan 7, 2016

Bus cancelled without intimation and No refund made

I had booked one tickets through you for travel through LVR travels on 27-12-2015 from gudivada to hyderabad. Ticket no. THDG96392395. The bus was cancelled without any prior intimation. No alternate arrangements were made. The concerned agents fled the scene. We had to make our own arrangements for travel and our further programmes had to be rescheduled.under the circumstances, we request you to immediately debar LVR travelsfrom online booking. Please arrange to refund the entire amount of Rs. 620/ together with damages.we request you to settle the matter amicably at the earliest
Ranjit Sayana

date of travell: 04/01/2016
TIN: TJ2692837994
PNR: SK316836-SKT-123A
TRAVELS: SRI KRISHNA TRAVELS
YOUR TOLL FREE NO. 186030010101 DOES NOT RESPOND TO CANCELLATION OF TICKETS ITS ONLY FOR BOOKING HOTEL AND BUS TICKETS. SAME IS TRUE FOR YOUR OTHER NO. 080-39412345
harish2410

date of travell: 31/12/2015
TIN: THD337922595
PNR: 36702691
TRAVELS: NEETA TOURS AND TRAVELS
YOUR TOLL FREE NO. 186030010101 DOES NOT RESPOND TO CANCELLATION OF TICKETS ITS ONLY FOR BOOKING HOTEL AND BUS TICKETS. SAME IS TRUE FOR YOUR OTHER NO. 02239412345
ayksagar

Dec 7, 2015

Fraud by AP Tourism via Khammam direct bus

I booked a ticket THCT47566392 , PNR: MY6BRA9, Contact: 040-64547729 / 9246351531 Dept time:7pm SR nagar, Dep date Dec4, 2015 from Hyd to VSKP.

As per redbus cancellation procedure need to cancel before 12 hours of journey, but got the message within 12 hours from the operators stating that "BUS CANCELLED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM" at Dec4,2015 9:54am, which is not possible to cancel the ticket and hence making fraud by the bus operators, switching off their mobile phones and not picking the provided landphones.
bynavenugopal

Nov 16, 2015

cancellation of bus ticket not refunded

I booked two tickets one from hyderabad to shirdi on 31st oct 2015, another shirdi to hyd on 1st nov 2015. But i cancelled two tickets. The ticket amount of first ticket is refunded the ticket amount from shirdi to hyd is not yet refunded.
details
name B.VENUGOPAL
mail byna1947@yahoo.co.in
mobile 9848375710
yours
B .VENUGOPAL
25-1-270,8th cross road, z.p.colony, NELLORE-524004.
sankarisenthivel

Nov 2, 2015

refund MONEY

THIS IS THE FRAUD EMAIL REG . SO DONT GO AHEAD FOR REG, MY NAME IS SIVASANKARI,BCOS IM ALREADY DONE ABOVE SO DONT DONT REG HERE............................................................I LOST MY 9000 MONEY THROGH FRAUD CALL
sathish791

Oct 6, 2015

not provided good service

I booked ticket in your redbus my tin - thaj58574224
My pnr-blt690957
I travelled on shri bhagyalakshmi travels from chennai to Paramakudi on 1-10-2015
My departure time is 8.35 in chrompet they reached at 9.30 it is a sleeper coach bus I travelled in semi sleeper I am not able to place my luggage anywhere so I asked them to open the trunk they told me cleaner is not there we are not able to open the door but where I have to place my luggage so I asked another time they told that driver told me you can complaint it to anybody we cannot able to open the trunk so I just travelled whole night by having my luggage in my lap
If they are giving service like this how can be able to book tickets in your redbus
vsskarthik

Oct 2, 2015

REFUND OF TICKET AMOUNT

I V.S.S.KARTHIK has booked ticket from Tiruchirapally to Hyderabad on 30th September 2015of Kallada Travels of REDBUS. I cancelled the ticket and sofar amount is not credited
My cell No is 9550402374. kindly refund the amount immediately. My E-mail is vssk1964@gmail.com
mkarthick19

Palakkad to Bangalore
Sun, Sep 06, 2015
Palakkad - 11:00 PM
Seat no(s) : 35
Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)
PARAKKAL TRAVELS HOSURLINK saleema

I have paid with my HDFC netbanking account. Rs. 899 money is debited from my account but the ticket is not booked yet.
Can you please return my money

Palakkad to Bangalore
Sun, Sep 06, 2015
Palakkad - 11:00 PM
Seat no(s) : 35
Non A/C Seater Puch Back (2+2)
PARAKKAL TRAVELS HOSURLINK saleema

Can you please return my money

HDFC Cheque reference number is: 906133113
Narration: 49690133-PILANISOFT - Redbus
Janaki mani

Aug 17, 2015

Bus cancelled without intimation

I had booked 2 tickets through you for travel through Raahas travels on 14.08.2015 from chennai Egmore to Sivakasi. Ticket no. TH 9A 56558437. The bus was cancelled without any prior intimation. We were taken to chengalpet toll gate by taxi and were left stranded there for the whole night from 10.p.m. To 7.00 a.m.
No alternate arrangements were made. The concerned agents fled the scene. We had to make our own arrangements for travel and our further programmes had to be rescheduled.under the circumstances, we request you to immediately debar Raahas travelsfrom online booking. Please arrange to refund the entire amount of Rs. 2370/ together with damages.we request you to settle the matter amicably at the earliest
Janaki Mani
Cell 9840406257
gunasekaran maheswari

Aug 9, 2015

not getting repayment

Sir, PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT
I am not getting my REFUND amount Rs 2852 My booking id: 57134567, you are giving propsal number 4591982, TICKET NOT BOOKING DETAILS HYDERABAD TO SALEM,DATE: 26/7/2015, KALLADA TRAVELS SURESH KALLADA BOARDING FROM PARADISE -9.30PM, SEATS D3,D4. I am getting call from your customer support person (contact Number 8030970851) He is told for within 24 Hrs refund but 13days over i am not getting my refund amount, ARRANGE REFUND OTHER WISE I AM GOING TO LEAGAL ACTION..
My payment made by ICICI BANK
BOOKING DETAILS 26/07/2015 KALLADA TRAVELS, NAMES;A.MOHANRAJ, NISHANTH
send repayment person contact details
S Gunasekararan
PL.MUTTHIAH

Jul 4, 2015

No refund made

I had booked a ticket with red bus from chennai to hyderabad on 02.07.2015. journy date is 02.07.2015. service provider is kesineni Travels.
Ticket no. TH7X87223968.Ticket is cancelled at 4.30pm on the same day.But the ticket not cancelled in your system.so, the amount is not refund to me.
Ticket name.PL.MUTTHIAH, Phone no. 9948065255, Mail ID: venkaat_pl@yahoo.co.in
birkoli

Jun 5, 2015

Travel experience by Red Bus

On 24th. April 2015 I booked two Red Bus tickets No. TH5Q73799686 for Siliguri from Kolkata travelling on 16th. May 2015 for me and my wife. The Lady I spoke to in Red Bus
suggested that we should travel by AC SLEEPER. Accordingly I booke two births Nos. 13 and 14 in SHATABDI Bus. The so called sleepers are nothing but a 3ft. X 5.5ft. bunk
where two persons are supposed to sleep. I will be very much pleased if some of you official can show me the tricks of sleeping two people in that space. But it is not the only
measureable experience we had the Bus broke down at 3-30 am in a place called Maheshpur after Beharampur. We were stranded there with no Ac or any thing. At around 5-30 am
the Driver and Helper told us that they are going to get a Mechanic and left in Shabadi which was going to Kolkata ( only 7 hours late ) for Beharampur. In the meantime some of
my co-passengers called Police. At about 7-45 am the Driver and his partner returned with a Mechanic. He tried all his tricks to start the Bus. But Bus did not buzzed. After waiting
till 10 am we left the place for Siliguri in another Travel Agency's bus.

The Police at Mathurapur was telling that the breaking down of the Bus is normal thing. both the Shatabdis are years old and without proper maintenance. You have to take some action against those buses. Black List them. With my experience I will forced to ask all my friends , relatives , acquaintances not to travel by RED BUS.

Anticipating you prompt action on the matter

S. BHATTACHARYA
john johnson

Jun 4, 2015

Refund

I was book ticket on 15.05.2015 Hosur to chennai at 11.55 PM, We received call from redbus on 15.05.2015 at 10.30 pm regarding the bus ticket was cancelled due to bus break down and amount refunded as working days, Till now we not yet received any refund,I will send the mail to red bus on 01.06.2015 but nobody reply, Today i contact with your customer care chennai number 044.39412345 after 15 monits only attend the call. As per your executive confirmation the bus agent arrange the alernate bus for the same day, but no bodoy inform to me, how do i know that, 15.05.2015 i was travel loacl bus (hosur to chennai) Kindly very and release the refund authorwise i move to consumer forum

Name Sathyaraj A
Mob no +919941850381
Ticket no :TH6D47723722
Email ID; asathyaraj@bflaf.co.in
pradeep_davuluri

May 13, 2015

No Refund since 7 days

Tried to Book tickets no Redbus on 6th of May. Trip ID 49331115. The amount got debited from the account but tickets were not booked. Contact the Customer care and was told that money was stuck at the bank gateway and Redbus did not recieve the money. Contacted the bank and bank confirmed the money was credited to Redbus . Again contacted redbus customer care on 11th and representative named Anu this time said that Redbus indeed recieved the money and they already initiated the refund process and the money will be credited to my account next day. And asked me to send a snapshot of my bank statement via email to their 'support@redbus.in' email address for their record and confirmation purpose. I did the same.

(Just to let you know that i had sent 4 emails to the same address since 6th of May requesting the status of the refund to which there is no response till now) . Not sure why do they provide a email support address and ask customers to send proofs to the id , if they did not want to reply to the email.

Called them again today on 13th of May for the status of the payment. thrice i spoke to different representatives and explained my plight, after hearing everything, they gave a standard answer " server is down tools not working " please call after 30 minutes. One lady even disconnected the call midway.

On the fourth instance was able to reach a Assistant Team leader, Ganesh. Not sure if he really was. Who said there was no refund initiated on Monday and the money will be credited by 18th of May i.e.7 working days from days of booking.

Had wasted 3 hours on the phone today with these idiots, who are not even worth to be mentioned.

Excellent company " Redbus " being pulled down because of such non existent customer care. Not sure why they are called customer care when they cant provide assistance to the customers , inturn cause more pain with such stupid responses on phone and no response through email.

Pradeep.
Vinodkumarreddy

May 11, 2015

Pls refund my amount

I tried to book ticket on 23 April from kadapa to Hyderabad in kesineni travels sleeper (10:30 departure)in redbus.in 2309 rupees is deducted but ticket was not booked. Iam calling customer care since that day,but there is no response. Customer service is too worst. I need an immediate response for this.reply me else call for 09963797919. I need my amount back .

Mobile:9963797919
Mail id:bvinodreddy.1986@gmail.com
Date of booking: 23 April. Evening 4:00 clock Bus deperature :10:30 pm. Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
chandurao

May 5, 2015

reversal of amount

I b Chandra sekhar rao have booked tickets fm redbus.in on 12-04-2015 from Hyderabad-tirunalvelli for travelling date 30-04-2015 in my sister name vijaya beeram using my hdfc credit card and the tickets were cancelled on 20-04-2015,for this I have to get the reversal amt of rs 7974.96 for this on 24-04-2015 on my credit card they have reversed only rs 770,for this reason I have called the customer support people of redbus.in many times and no response am getting from them the only answer am getting from them is its in process max it will take 7 working days and it already completed 15days now those people r saying u will receive a mail regarding this in 6hrs but no response so pls resolve this prob ASAP.
hitesh16

Apr 19, 2015

Fake Booking form Jammu to Delhi

I have booked 5 tickets from Jammu to Delhi on sunday i.e. 13-04-15 from your online portal but when I went to the travel agent for confirmation he said that there is no bus available at that time and when i asked for refund they said its the fault from Redbus so you must ask them. Due to all this mess me and my friends got stuck in jammu for 5 hrs to get another bus. Is this how you guys treat your clients .When i tried calling up you guys no one picked up the call , I'm very disappointed with your services and i'll make sure that in future i'll not use your services and make sure that none of my friends also. Till now i did not received any feedback and not refund my amount also. Worst online booking service.
dhvani.m

Mar 26, 2015

Too bad service & specially no security of girls

Hello All,

Bus timing is 11.30 PM , customer waited till 2 AM. Bus didn't come. Redbus helpline not working on basis on 24/7. Sanjay travel Agent( Manager) Mr.Ankit Gupta doesn't responding. Driver does not receiving call.

BUS PICK UP POINT IS @ HIGHWAY.

ONE PERSON NEED TO REACH FOR HER INTERVIEW PROCESS, OTHER NEED TO REACH @ HOME.

IN THIS SITUATION NEITHER REDBUS NOR SANJAY TRAVELS AGENT READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

WE FILLED A COMPLAINT AGAINST BOTH THE AUTHORITY FOR SECURITY OF GIRL OR LADY PASSENGER AND SERVICES OF SUCH A E-COMMERCE SERVICE PORTAL
arshmomin

Feb 8, 2015

Worst/ cheat/ fraud service

I booked Neeta Volvo Bus ticket for my Journey from Secunderabad to Pune. Though procedure for obtaining ticket was bit easy but journey was the worst. Even though I booked ticket for Neeta, a pickup van of Neeta came at Paradise in Secunderabad around 4.15pm for the bus timing of 3.00pm. He took us around 30 km and there they forced us to board Omer Travels by saying that our bus has been cancelled and no refund will be made. The staff behaviors was very worst and he stoped for dinner at 11.00 pm.

During journey he stopped at around 50 points to pick up any passenger standing roadside. Red bus must ensure that they should give valid ticket to each passenger.

Drinking Water - For water supply
    Dear sir, This application is given from...
    jack and jones - Poor behaviour of manager
    I am a regular customer of jack and jones and this is...
    Profit Trading Academy - frame work
    "British India" redirects here. For the history...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - Filling of form
    Could you tell me there is opinions for canteen facility...
    Chattisgarh - Unknown no abusing my home mobile
    I m Dr.B.K. Jangde. Some one unknown no. 7389059870 is...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(Abhitrip), Thanks for writing to us. This...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - Reply to idfc bond money not received
    Hi Madhusmita, We have received your documents. The...
    NAGAR NIGAM BHILAI - Why bhilai naragar nigam is not at all concious about...
    dear sir after assigning lots of complaints regarding...
    LG-LED - Reliance Digital
    Dear Ramesh, We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank...