redbus.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about redbus.in

talk2ambar

Sep 1, 2014

Worst traveler by RedBus

I don't prefer long journey in Bus. This is the first time I had planned my journey in bus.
All my dears and nears, who are frequent traveller, had recommended the RedBus only as it is the best they said.

Finally I booked 5 seats in Varsha Travels bus for Bangalore to Goa and Goa to Bangalore through RedBus.
I was very excited about my journey in "AC Volvo semi-sleeper" to and fro.

But it was the very bad experience of my life which pushed me to question to RedBus.
My planned departure from Bangalore was 07:50PM on 28/8/14 from BTM and arrival to Goa (Panaji) at 10:00AM on 29/8/14.

Can't believe that I receive a call at 4:30PM on 28/8/14 by Varsha Travels, saying that my AC Volvo semi-sleeper bus has been cancelled.
Further they asked me that they are giving me AC sleeper bus and I was asked to reach Anand rao circle by 9:30PM.
I still had a hope that okay bus is bit late but I am getting sleeper instead of semi-sleeper bus.

I reach at their stop at 9:00PM and they allotted 5 seats. I was still okay.
But the bus came at 10:00PM. And it was 3rd class ordinary sleeper (I had booked Volvo AC semi-sleeper) which was smelling very badly.
On top of that they gave us last 5 seats (two side and 3 last i.e. actually the luggage storage place in the ordinary bus.
We shouted on them but they didn't listen anything and asked us to either take those seats or get down. We needed to go Goa, hence we departed.

Condition became worst when the driver started the bus from Bangalore at 11:55PM in the night.
He also stopped the AC at mid night, saying it is not working.
On top of that he was driving too slow. We reached Goa (Panaji) at 4:20PM on 29/8/14.

Entire journey was horrible. Our Goa plan was vanished on 29/8/14. We were 6:20 hours late.
I can't believe if this kind of services are being provided by the RedBus and called the best.
I really fed up and tired of RedBus service in my first experience only.
Is this your service? I need answer from RedBus and also tell me what action you plan against Varsha Travels?

Unfortunately I had to waste my time to book train ticket (that too in waiting) as well because I had to cancel my return tickets as I couldn't trust RedBus anymore.
Because the return journey was also through Varsha Travels only.
I demand compensation for my entire trip. I trusted RedBus but RedBus disappointed me by giving worst bus service.
I heard that RedBus gives and assures the best services. Then I must get compensation for your fault.
I wasted my journey fare (3rd class bus instead of volvo), cancellation charge for return ticket and the most important thing is my time and luxary for which only I had preffered RedBus.
RedBus is a reputed and well known company then why is it dealing with worst travellers like Varsha?

Kindly reach me either at er.ambargupta@gmail.com or at +91-8792452145 asap with my answers.

My PNR details:
SBC to GOA : EA3CUP
GOA to SBC : C46FEJ (cancelled)

Bus number which we departed from Bangalore is 1999.
divya.kuki

Aug 18, 2014

Bus Cancelled without any prior Information

I have booked 2 tickets in red bus for tirupati package, just before boarding the bus we called VARSHA TRAVELLS for pickup point information.......and they were saying that bus has been cancelled .
We didnt receive any call from VARSHA TRAVELLS or RED BUS regarding bus cancellation....and abt my money transffer they are just keep on giving dates....
Its really frustating .....
I want my money back or else red bus and Varsha travlles will have to suffer.
Navneet Wadhwa

Aug 15, 2014

Cancellation of Bus without Informing

I have booked one ticket from Delhi to Lucknow yesterday from redbus.in. My ticket has been confirmed. I went to "Pacific Mall" around 10 PM to board the bus, Arrival time was mentioned on the ticket 10:45PM at "Pacific Mall - Anand Vihar" but bus has not reached till 1:30 am in the night. After giving so many calls to City Land Co-ordinators they told us in last that there is some problem in the bus and we are cancelling the route for today.

Refund my booking amount Rs/- 1450 ASAP to my account otherwise i will show you what i can do.

@Redbus - You Guys should take care of this thing if there is any kind of delay or cancellation regarding the route so that you should inform the Passengers that route is going to be cancelled.
I called up around 20 times to redbus customer care but they have not picked up the phone.

First time i used the online booking system for bus and this is gonna be last time for me. I am not going to use it further anymore and will tell others also to not use online booking system for buses they are pathetic as well as the irresponsible, Not taking care of passengers that how much they are suffering with me there were 9 more peoples who are sitting on roads waited for bus for more then 3 hours but nobody has taken care. To be very honest i dont want to use "SLANGS" on you guys.
Navneet Wadhwa

Aug 15, 2014

Route Cancelled without informing

anjan_shri

Jul 31, 2014

Amount not refunded

I booked my ticket on 2nd July from Hyderabad to Pune at 2030 hrs by Omer Travels through redbus for A/C sleeper departing Hyderabad at 2200 hrs. The fare for sleeper charges was Rs. 1150/- and the berth number was L5. I got the confirmation from redbus for PNR No.B7TTGK and TIN TG7X95366826 through mail and SMS. Accordingly, the amount of 1150 was deducted from my Axis Bank account.
Five minutes before departure i.e at 2155 hrs, I got a call from the travel agency indicating that the sleeper coach was cancelled and a non sleeper Volvo was allotted instead. On boarding the bus and not finding the sleeper coach, the conductor took all the details from me, promising to have the amount refunded in 2-3 weeks. However, till date I have received no credit or refund for the balance amount.This is a serious breach of trust and commitment by redbus, also indicating a serious deficiency in the service by charging for A/C sleeper and providing non sleeper service. You are kindly requested to have the balance of amount refunded into my account.

Anjan Shrivastav
+91 9886759745
anjan.shrivastav@gmail.com
pranita9494

Jul 7, 2014

Cancelled my ticket without any information and booked a ticket in different bus

I have booked a ticket through www.redbus.in website on 30th June from Hyderabad to Pune by paying 1200.00 for Neeta Travels.Bus details are as below.

TIN- TG7V46344488
PNR - 19119571
Travels- Neeta Tors and Travels.
Dep Time- 10-45 PM Jul 6th 2014.
Seat - P(F)

Now on 4th July at 4 o'clock in the evening I got a message saying that another ticket booked in a different bus...They didn't mention that it was sleeper and I should pay some extra amount...When the Pick up van of Neeta Travels arrived they said I need to pay another 500.00 to Board the Bus ....I asked the person wh I have to pay and i never asked to book for sleeper....and also no information other than new ticket details...No even confirming that the old ticket was cancelled....I was standing on Road where no atms....I was have excat 500 bucks...It was such an embarrasing situation where I gave 500 and boarded the bus as there was no option left for....This is really Ridiculous and frustating when such things....I want some one take a serious action against these Two copanies...Red bus and Neeta Travels....and Compensate me on this.
srikanth84

Jul 7, 2014

rude driver and cleaner (sea bird travels)

Hello i had traveled from goa to Bangalore (5 PM seabird AC sleeper ) on 5/7/2014 while journey i had to experience wort response from bus operator.First of all the bus was very dirty and filthy.When we requested to stop bus for nature call he scolded with bad words us and told bus cannot be stopped for next minutes.Once after having big with fight with cleaner and driver bus was stopped and they behaved very arrogantly ( only thing is we were not manhandled).Again in morning the driver is not stopping bus in drop point and said the bus will not stop in this point after we had words clashed with him he stopped the bus (which is drop point specified by red bus ticket) and he was using all bad language.

Red bus is the worst bus service operator in the world and sea bird is filthiest bus service with uncultured drivers and cleaner who threaten customer instead of providing service.They behave as if we travelers are slave to them.

PLS DONT USE SEA BIRD TRAVELS

Srikanth
dzireena

Jun 25, 2014

NO BUS AVAILABILITY BUT CASH PAID NOT CREDITED BACK

I had booked two tickets for the first time via Redbus on 22nd June 2014. As per the ticket 8:55 was the bus to be travelled on and 8:40 the reporting time. Both the individuals to travel had reached the concerned Kallada office at 8.40 PM to report and they told that there is no such bus scheduled at 8.55 PM and that the only bus that was available was at 8.15 PM. The individuals had reported at the right time and right place. Also, We had called both the travels and the Redbus office and infact went to the Redbus office to know the facts. A Redbus official at the Chennai Office had told full or partial refunds are available as its a communication or online error that led to the above incident. But to our disappointment there was no reallocation of the ticket nor a refund instead a blame saying that the individuals had arrived at the RedBus office at 8.50 PM which is completely not a genuine answer. And its surprising that both the travels and the RedBus folks are not in sync during such an issue.
Ivy Ann Joseph

Jun 22, 2014

NOT REFUNDED

PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT
i have booked in the name of IVY ANN JOSEPH & MARYKUTTY JOSEPH on 16.06.2014 a e-ticket from Bangalore to Ernakulam, Amount also I transferred from Citibank through net banking, but the KPN bus trip got cancelled, while the amount has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.2790/- the ref.no is 061602077350. Till the date the amt is not refunded.
jojoxavi

Jun 13, 2014

FUKIN KALPANA TRAVELS

I TRAVELLED ON 10 JUN IN J&D KALPANA TRAVELS FROM RK ASHRAM TO NAINITAL. BUS STARTED 45 MIN LATE .AFTER COMPLETING TWO HRS OF JOURNEY THEY OFF THE AC.WHEN ASKED STAFF TOLD IN RUDE WAY IT IS IN REPAIR.AFTER LOT OF SHOUTING THEY ON IT AGAIN.AND DID THE SAME AFTER SOME TIME.THE DESTINATION WAS NAINITAL AND THEY LEFT 4KM BEFORE IT AND TOLD IT IS TILL HERE ONLY .AND I WALKED 4KM . DRIVER WAS NOT GOOD AS HE WAS NOT CONFIDENT IN HILL AREAS AND HIT BY ANOTHER VEHICLE WHICH BROKEN ANOTHER WINDOW IN THE BACK SIDE. WINDOWS ALREADY BROKEN AND COVERED WITH PLASTIC. VEHICLE IS NOT CLEAN SMELLING SHIT.STAFF WAS SO RUDE AND UNCULTURED..NOT MORE RED BUS PLEASE DONT INCLUDE SUCH SHIT AS IT WILL EFFECT UR GOODWILL VERY BADLY.ALSO ITS REVIEW IS BEEN HIDDEN IN UR SITE AND ITS IN THE FIRST RAW SO PEOPLE BELIVE IN REDBUS THINK ITS IN FIRST PLACE AND DO RESERVATION IN SUCH HORRIB SHIT. SO PLEASE BE KIND TO PEOPLE AND REMOVE THIS KALPANA SHIT FROM REDBUS SITE ..THANK YOU
SARUN SASI

Jun 13, 2014

PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT

i have booked in the name of SARUN SASI on 15.05.2014 a e-ticket kumily to vellore, amt also i transferred from SBI thru net banking, but the ticket was not given while the amt has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.570/-some ref.no 103793529IGU3114590 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 STATE BANK OF INDIA O. But till the date the amt was not refunded.
sunil v n

May 27, 2014

refund of money

hello,
i, sunil.v.nair, tried to book tickets for onward and return journey from calicut to trivandrum on 23rd may 2014( VOLVO A/C KALLADA TRAVELS).i tried twice , but each time INR 1450/- got deducted from my account but booking failed. pls take necessary steps to refund the money(1450+1450 = 2950/-).
transaction details as follows..
1)SBI Net banking, ref. no. 1071552321 gu 6663132.
2) SBT Net banking, ref no. 1071690061 gu 6675682 to IBIBO
meghjeet07

Mar 12, 2014

No refund made

I had booked a ticket with redbus from goa to mumbai (bus service provider= paulo travels)
Journey date 16th feb 14
Tickets no. 2 (3200 rs)
We boarded the bus from goa and the bus god brokedown on a highway near kolhapur in village called kagal.
No one provided and service for 7 hrs .As it was turning dark we managed ourself to go to our destination.
I contacted paulo travels about it and they told me redbus will provide me with the refund.but ghe customers who mave booked the tickets directly from paulo got the refund.
Now when i mailed the redbus team , called for around 15 to 16 times in past 3 weeks time.No one made a perfect reply and told me they are waiting for the confirmation from paulo travels.
My refund is still pending it has been almost a month from the incident.
Kindly decide and book tickets accordingly.
Mob 9967431514
palace rajan

Jan 22, 2014

amt debited but ticket not booked
i have booked a ticket in the name of Sheila joseph for the journey from chennai to Nagercoil, amt also i transferred from karur vysya bank thru net banking, but the ticket was not given while the amt has been debited from my account. Amt which debited was Rs.1120/-some ref.no IBIBO-67521817. But till the date the amt was not refunded.

Please help to get the money back.

booked date :7/1/2014
journey date:7/1/2014
palace rajan

Jan 22, 2014

amt debited but ticket not booked

Please help to get the money back.
Athmanathan_Senthilnathan

Jan 17, 2014

Regards Amount Refund

I have booked ticket through online in redbus from Bangalore to Chennai (2- person) on the date of trave 09.01.14. The money transferred from netbanking of SBI . The transaction ID is 67956224IGP7241471 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 and the money transferred is 700/-Rs.But the ticket was not booked.
Ticket booked name : Senthilnathan
Mobile No :9750527255
Mail Id : seevannathan@gmail.com
Amount Transferred : 700/Rs.
Booked date : 09.01.14
Travel date : 09.01.14

The details which i have mentioned above so please refund my money to my bank accounts.

with Regards,
Senthilnathan
gowthamblackman

Jan 3, 2014

requesting refund of amount

hi,i am gowtham.j have just booked my ticket for the 10/1/2014 but by default n server problem the ticket got booked for the 3/4/2014. so i please request you to see to that it is refunded as soon as possible
pin TG2595355229
email:gowthamblackman
kalpana_1986

May 27, 2013

Refund of my money

I have booked ticket from Mumbai to Indore on 25th April 2013 and its cost is 600. While booking the ticket through online, system got hanged and my ticket didn't get booked but sametime money got deducted from my account. I have been chasing red bus customer care executive from last one month for refund. I have sent so many email and trace no which i got from bank for that particular transaction. All details alongwith screenshot of my bank details has been shared with them. Everytime when i called up them, i have to explain from scratch and they always given false commitment. I have been chasing them through emails and phone daily but they have not replied to my emails or they never called me back.
I am very frustrated as it has been more than one month and am struggling to get my money back. I do not know what to do now.
Kindly look into the issue and do needful asap.

kalpana Rai
91+9920454299
Reference no is 18259126
murugasen

May 22, 2013

MONEY REFUND

I have booked ticket through online in redbus from chennai to Theni on the date of trave 22.05.13. The money transferred from central bank of india to you. The transaction ID is NA/162465243/INB and the money transferred is 646/-Rs.But the ticket was not booked for me and i have confirmed from the joy travels also.

Transaction ID : NA/162465243/INB
Ticket booked name : Ramakrishnan
Mobile No :9962398336
Mail Id : MURUGESH130779@YAHOO.CO.IN
Amount Transferred : 646/Rs.
Booked date : 21.05.13
Travel date : 22.05.13
Alternate mail id : murugesh130779@yahoo.co.in

with Regards,
Ramakrishnan
ashik1989

Apr 1, 2013

Money Not refunded- More than 1 month

I have booked 2 tickets through red bus and unfortunately i had to cancel both the tickets.

TF3J89365276
Tf3J83382724

But red bus customer agents say that the amount is credited. I have been following up with the banker regarding the same with transaction id. Banker says no transaction happened for the same.

Customer agents are not giving proper solution and my 2900 rs has not been credited.

Kindly refund my money.

Ashik

sparthi.jan

Jan 15, 2013

Money not Refund

I booked ticket on 4th Jan through Redbus, ticket was not confirmed

I spoke to customer care support more than 15 times but nobody is addressing the issue, even I spoke to redbus support team (Sanjay) more than 3 times and wrote numerous mails to “support@redbus.in”, but I am not getting right response.

When I spoke to Sanjay, he told by end of day he will clear the issue or call me back, but till now I’ve not even received single call from Redbus team.

After booking the first ticket through Redbus.in on 4th Jan my transaction was failed and I didn’t get any booking confirmation to my mobile, then I called customer care twice,

1st call conversation :Customer care unable to get the details in Redbus from server even after providing appropriate details used during booking, so they told me to wait for 10~15 minutes to update redbus database server.

2nd call conversation: Customer care told transaction was unsuccessful so they suggest me to go for new ticket and failure transaction amount will revert back to my account after 3 days, so I booked another ticket.

Amount was not credited after 3 days; again I spoke to customer care they told me write mail to support@redbus.in,

The first email response (9th Jan) from Srikanth A L stated that “As per the Bankers report your transaction at redBus is unsuccessful .Kindly get in touch with your bankers”. (My query mail reference number 10421276)

Then I contact Bank, after too many discussions with bankers they confirmed the amount has transferred successfully to redbus and I’ve to contact redbus customer care.

Then I spoke to Redbus support team, they told they want to review the conversation recording and get back to me….. But I didn’t receive any response till now.

Iam very much frustrated with too much conversation and transaction with Redbus. Kindly look into the issue and do needful asap.

Internet Transaction Number (ICICI Bank): BIL/391654062/Ticket/16517813
Booking Details:
Date of Booking and Journey: 4th Jan, Hyderbad to Chennai
Name: Mohan
Travel: KPN (A/C Sleeper)
Mobile # (Provide for Booking): 9840154861

Parthiban S
9985202211
mohammed majeed

Jan 13, 2013

good service

gud service and always on time!!! best non ac bus to travel to bangalore to hyderabad!!!!!
hrthota

Dec 26, 2012

Bus not Pickedp passenger

I booked ticket byVOLVO Semisleeper fromHyderabad- Miyapur to Ahmednagar ON 26 Jan 12 The ticke particulars as given under:

Name: Hanumantharao Thota , redbus ticket# TEDN29348234 , Seat number : A1, PNR#OMER197956-spl 01,Fare Rs 900 ,

Reporting tme 08-45 PM Departure Time 09-00 PM Pickup point Miyapur Allwyn X Road opposite ATHITHI RESTUARANT

I was at the pick up point by 8 PM. At 9-15 PM when enquired at Tel No.040-66746391 (OMER Travels) they told me that the bus will definitely come in another 15 minutes ,but the bus is held by police at Miyapur and will be released.I was standing at the pick up point till 10 -25 PM , as OMER travels was either lifting while ringing or was busy ,I have to return home .
After coming home when I rang the same number the attending the phone asked me to take up the issue with redbus for alternate arrangement or refund next day.

Not even asingle no. you provided for travel related queries is functionel .From internet I got three land line nos. of OMER Travels. Only one No. 66746391 is working.

For your info ,when I asked th Bus driver 's name and cell no. , I was given the no.9297008815 of Mr Ali at 06-PM . Mr Ali stated his bus will start from Paradise Secunderabad and will go via Medchal route and will not pass through Miyapur and my name is not with their bus.. Atleast I attepted call them a few dozen times.

I had spend Rs 170 to travel to and fro pick up point. Who will and how will the travels compensate me besides refunding my money for the ticket and lost opportunity.

Please reply me cell NO 800 890 1236 and email ID hrthota@gmail.com

Dr T H Rao
27 Dec 12 00-35 AM
ch.narasimha rao

Dec 3, 2012

refund my ammount

i was already discussed to your team members & already complaint given but still now i didn't get any amount back. my amount was debited but seat is not conformed
the follwing are the details of account transaction
MSBH2859127177IGE3072163 TRANSFER TO 62123029554 SBH POOLING ACCOUNT

Travel: Kaleshwwari travels
Date of journey :28/11/12
from guntur to chennai(boarding at guntur)
600/- rupees only please refund me as early as possible.

Aug 18, 2012

Worst support and online booking system (redbus) , charges customers for their system faults

Dear support red bus,
i have booked a ticket on the name of shakuntla.and the amt has been deducted from my ac, bus the ticket has not done . atn that time some msg came according to that amt has been refunded to me with in 7 bus still no amt has come. so plz look that and send that amt to my ac.as soon as possible. the reference no is :- 13169847, and my mobile no:-9686001100

EPF - Reason for reject my EPF claim
    Dear Sir / Madam, I applied for the EPF...
    Reliance - Internet not working for 3 weeks now
    Hi I have a reliance broadband connection under...
    State Bank of India - Cash Deposit but unable to debit at my sbi account
    sir i have ramesh chandra dash, s/o. Late Braja Kishore...
    Bank lokpal - SERVICE PENSION
    Respected sir ,1.    Pl referance  my PPO NO...
    280424 - transaction is in queue from 3 days
    I have recharged my mobile no 9739464498 with the order...
    SAMSUNG MOBILE S7562 - Loss of phone
    Respected Sir, Please track my lost Mobile phone...
    HGP - Consumer Fraud
    With reference to the below complaint...I ve ordred for...
    Artha Property - Artha Properties Bangalore
    Hi all for any information regarding the property, or any...
    Ibps - forgot to print the application form
    Sir, I applied for IBPS Clerk IV exam but forgot to print...