Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

108ankitpatel

Sep 4, 2014

passport

my...........file........no==AH1067898156614
police verification is complete in 1 month but not issues my..passport and not give me proper answer
pls......................... tellllllll..........meee
jinkal vekariya

Jul 10, 2014

passport late

I am applied for passport on 8-5-2014polloce verification has been completed. There is too late geting passpor please it is avery urgent take yoir neccessaey action for issuing same and despatch passport.we will go out side india.plz thankful
File no AH 2067758002414
PATEL JAYENDRA

Jun 25, 2014

I have lost my passport

have a good day sir .... my name jayendra shanabhai patel..22.b shivsakti society ratnakar mata road kapadwanj..sir my passport have lost.so pls new passport prossied. my contect no 9638484877... e mail no airforce4877india@gmail.com
Tulsi Forambhai Rawal

Jun 5, 2014

Re-issuance of Passport.

My Nme is Tulsi Forambhai Rawal My File No Is AH3077724181614 Submitted on 24/04/2014 to Regional passport office VADODARA,PSKVadodara ask me yours filesend to psk ahmedabdad.on Date-02-05-2014 But stll I have not recived my passport nor I can check this on net or on sms service that what is the status of the same

Kindly Plz help me in this matter.

Thanx & Rgds,

Tusi Forambhai Rawal

Cell No -9924308427
ARMISH HASMUKHLAL DALWADI

May 27, 2014

armish_dalwadi@yahoo.in

Me application passport of 3 days after but not reply to your office for my passport application link plz chq my passport application link after emigetly and mail to my email or my mo.- 9974740553
Rocker Austen

Jan 27, 2014

Login Id and date of birth dio not match

I am trying to reset password after it got expired using trouble logging in. But it always returning an error as login ID and date of birth do not match.Please provide me the solution as soon as possible on my below email id

e-mail id:- rocker.austen@gmail.com
vankar

Jan 16, 2014

Reg. passport

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW PASSPORT ON DATE 17.07.2013 STILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT AS WELL AS NOT VERIFICATION DONE BY DSP YET AT ANAND. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPLY ME. ITS 6 MONTHS ALREADY PASS. I HAVE RETURN TWO OR THREE REMINDER BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED ANYTHING MY STATUS REMAIN AS IT IS SINCE LONG TIME. PLEASE FAVOUR ME AND OBLIGE ME. MY PASSPORT APPLICATION NO IS - AH2060145704813

THANKS
hirav78740

Aug 22, 2013

NO REPLY FROM PSK

Sir. SINCE I HAD APPLIED PASSPORT FILE NUMBER AH2067151578813 ON DT. 22/7/2013. THAT PSK HAS KEPT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON " HOLD " SINCE ONE MONTH AND NO RESPONSE FROM PSK TILL DATE IN VIEW THIS POSITION KINDLY GIVE MY STATUS AS ON TODAY AND OBLIDGE THANKING YOU YOUR'S FAITHFULLY HIRAV VORA PHONE 079 232 25063 94260 60390
samir1991

Mar 29, 2013

About police verification for my passport application

My application date for fresh passport on 18th February 2013.

My file number is AH3060839971013

I have not received any information about the police physical verification yet. please help me out for it.

From;
INDIA
Baghela Ravindra

Jan 18, 2013

Re issued Passport

I Ravindra Singh Baghela My File No Is AHDZ 86506310 dubmitted on 12/04/2010 nd passport no.J0730522 to Regional passport office Ahmedabad , But stll I have not recived my passport so Please re-issued passport.
My Permanent Address :- Ramkunj Colony Sapiu Road Dholpur (Rajasthan) pin:- 328001

Kindly Please help me in this matter.

Ravindra Singh Baghela
mob; 08822404226,8000863221
Emil:- ravindra.singh25@ymail.com
sodagar zulekhabibi k

Jul 21, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

my self SODAGAR ZULEKHABIBI KALUBHAI, I have submitted my passport dated 13/04/2012 my file no. is Z-294655-12 but after 3month i have not received my passport pls issue my passport as soon as possible.
Waiting for your favorable response

Jul 1, 2012

when get passport

I Alkesh shah from Dahod ( gujart) has been submitted my wife all the Application and document subbmited
on 2 feb 2012, and file number is " Z-330500-12 after that "Police Enquiry" has been completed on 6th march. 2012, still on your website it is not showing that or not get passport. Hope you will understand my problem and take necessary step.

Jul 1, 2012

passport not received

I Alkesh shah has been submitted my wife all the Application and document subbmited

Jun 26, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

Smita Patel

May 7, 2012

Refusal by Vadodara Passport Seva Kendra to give appointment for last three days

I, Smita Patel am unable to get appointment dates from Vadodara for last three days online. I am getting a message that "no slots available" pls. try tomorrow after 7.30 pm. Is there any possibility of getting telephone no. of Vadodara Passport Seva Kendra? I am totally helpless and do not know what to do now????????????????????????????????

Kindly pls. tell VADODARA Passport Seva Kendra to give appointments else my passport will expire very soon.
rameshbhai maheshbhai shah

May 4, 2012

complain to all collection centre not recived my passport application

ccto shri,bidhichand,rtisection cpv division patiala house annexe tilak marg newdelhi-110001
ccto, rpo,ahmedabadshri,anitaben shukla
ccto ,shri ,s.m.tharoor,mea

dear sir
i rameshbhai maheshbhai shah have applied for new passport application passport seva kendra vadodara but since last 25 days not get appoiment,and ans is try tomorow
i contact to all collection centre
1,dist passport collection centre police bhuvan jail road vadodara
2,gpo post office raopura vadodara
3, fatehgunj post office vadodara
4, kuber bhuvan 9th floor, kothi vadodara rural,
the said all collection centre not recived my passport application centre.the have tod me our collection centre close on,16/04/12
so ,help me where are submit my passport application.
so please re-open all collection centre as early possible

thanking you
yous fattfully

rameshbhai m shah

govind chaudhary

Apr 27, 2012

re open passport collection centre vadodara

copy to, rpo mrs,ANITABEN SHUKLA
REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABAD
copy to MUKTESHKUMAR PARDESHI
RTI,JOINT SECERATRY CHIEF PASSPORT OFFICE DELHI
copy to mr,shri,S.M.Krishna
Minister of External Affairs delhi

dear sir,

i govindbhai ramabhai chaudhary have applied for new passport application online submiting to passport seva kendra nizampura

vadodara but since 18 days not get appoiment and passport seva kendra staff not help me. after i contact to passport collection

centra vadodrara city ground floor police bhuvan jail road vadodara-390001and post passport cellection centre gpo raopura vadodara-

390001and post office fatehgunj vadodara-390002 but all collection centre my passport application not recived.and said staff told

all public and me our countre close on16/04/2012 contact to psk nizampura vadodara.

where to apply my passport application.this not my problem but all public problem

so.plelase help me, and reopen all passport application collection centre vadodara as early possible,

thanking you

yours faitfully

govind.r.chaudhary

m-0919375783210

26/04/2012
Vishal patel

Apr 16, 2012

Police verificatin

I submitted passport application for my wife on 14th March 2012 at fategunj post office, till date i have not received police enquiry
Please advise on action to be taken.

Vishal patel
rohit bhatt

Mar 21, 2012

very slow services of new passport issue

dear sir,

i submit my document at psk vadodara on dated 07/02/2012 and my police veryfication is finished on dated 02/03/2012till this date i not get my passport.
mayank jain

Mar 16, 2012

watting of new passport

I would be highly obliged if you would please furnish me with the status of new of my sister (PRIYA VASANTLAL JAIN) passport. The new-issuance application along with one thousand Rupees Demand Draft towards passport issuance fees was sent to you via Department of Posts - DAHOD - LIMDI (application collection centre) on 14th of December 2011. I would greatly appreciate if you would please let me know by return of mail the status of her Passport.

Follwing datail

Mayank Jain
Rizwan vadiwala

Mar 13, 2012

Not recived passport

I am jeram Taiyab vadiwala my file no is AHD070312373712 my form recived in tatkal scheme regional passport ahmedabad on 22/02/2012 And my police inquiry is clears on 03/03/2012 and today 13/03/2012 but how's my passport process pls inform me

Jeram Taiyab vadiwala
M 9979851002
sachin80

Feb 23, 2012

Passport Not Recieved

I Pojaba M Jadeja My File No Is A-003610 dubmitted on 30/1/2012 to Regional passport office Ahmedabad , But stll I have not recived my passport nor I can check this on net or on sms service that what is the status of the same

Kindly Plz help me in this matter.

Thanx & Rgds,

Poojaba Jadeja

Cell No 9825332069

Sep 18, 2010

Re-issuance of Passport.

Please find copy of an e-mail sent to Regional Passport Office <rpo.ahmedabad@mea.gov.in> on 15th sept. 2010 stating as follows but had failed to receive any response from the concerned authority:

Attn: Shri M.D. Antoni, (IPS)
Passport Officer.
Ahmedabad - 380 006.

Please find herewith an attachment (Mail to R.Passport O.1.doc) sent to you through Registered Post from Madhapar Post Office on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:30 AM and a copy of an e-mail sent you on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:53 AM in relation to the above subjected matter to which I failed to receive any response from your end.Upon my enquiry at Bhuj P.O. Passport collection centre I was advised to re-send the Photo copies of her old passport (the details on main page of her original Passport) has faded over a period of time and that I should re-send another readable copy of the same which was scanned and saved by me at the time when it was freshly issued.
The day before yesterday I enquired again with the Passport collection Centre at Bhuj Post office and I was given my wife’s passport re-issuance application File No. as Z / 835782 / 10. Status was checked on-line with this file no. but failed to reveal any information quoting as “ No Data found! 1. Passport might have been dispatched 30 days back or 2.Non - Existent File no. 3. Application is submitted more than one year old “. I would very much appreciate if you would please confirm by return of mail if the above quoted file number is correct and also please kindly let me know the present status as well.

Thanking you in anticipation for your immediate response and co-operation.

Kanji Ruda Patel.
..............................................................................................
From;

Opp. L D Engg. College Hostel
University Road,
Gulbai Tekra
Ahmedabad-380 006

Please find below a copy of my e-mail sent to you on the 25th of this month requesting for the status on issuance of my wife’s passport.
Also attached herewith please find following for your ready reference;
1) Copy of my wife’s passport first and 36th page (Both Un-stamped & stamped copies).
2) Copy of Demand Draft to cover issuance fees which was posted to you along with application form through collection centre – BHUJ Head Post Office.
3) Passport verification / Collection Receipt from Post Office.
Your immediate reply on my above stated query would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

Date: 31 / 08 / 2010.

----- Original Message -----
From: KANJI RUDA PATEL.
To: rpo.ahmedabad@mea.gov.in
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:53 AM
Subject: Status regarding re-issuance of my wife's passport posted through collection centre - Bhuj P.O.

Attn: Passport Issuing Officer,
Regional Passport Office,
Ahmedabad - 380 006.

I would be highly obliged if you would please furnish me with the status of re-issuance of my Wife's (RATABEN KANJI PATEL) passport. The re-issuance application along with one thousand Rupees Demand Draft towards passport issuance fees was sent to you via Department of Posts - Bhuj - Kutchh (application collection centre) on 13th of July 2010. I would greatly appreciate if you would please let me know by return of mail the status of her Passport.

Thanking you in anticipation for your prompt response.

Yours truly,
Kanji Ruda Patel.

UNINOR - without my consent scheme activitied and balance deducted
    Without my consent Uninor activitied some chargeable...
    Income Tax Department - Non tax payer restaurant
    Non tax payer restaurant 2 brothers named Srinivasarao...
    IRCTC - Unable to login into IRCTC
    Hi, I am unable to login into my irctc account inspire of...
    dsssb delhi - exam date
    I just want to khow the exam date of tgt computer science...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - refund amount request
    As I was trying to book a ticket from HYDERABAD to MYSORE...
    amazone - not delivery of goods
    Baad Customer Service Non delivery of courier Dear...
    croma - FRAUD DONE BY CROMA
    Hi, I bought samsung galaxy note2 mobile model no N7100...
    EPASS - Epass Aadhar card
    Hi Sir, I tried to do Epass fresh Registration, My...
    Airtel - my number has been disactived
    hi my number 9867381186 has been dis actived and im in...