Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

mnkp

Aug 5, 2015

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

I had applied for a passport under file number AH2068841143615. Police verification was done on 18th June, 2015. Then I registered my grievance on passport office portal vide number 1530333500 on 2nd July, 2015 for non-receipt of passport and its early delivery. Since I did not get any response I visited the passport office Ahmedabad, gulbhai tekra on 14th July, 2015. The staff members of passport office are not responding the citizens of India. I spent the whole day at the office running from pillar to post but no fruitful result. i would therefore request you to please look into the matter and arrange for early delivery of the passport as I have an opportunity abroad and oblige. Further, request you to please inquire why the passport office does not issue the passports timely. Best Regards.
salim mukhi

Jul 8, 2015

Problem of Passport Issuing: Sonia Salim Mukhi, File No. AHD078722624215

Dear Mr. Khan,

Greetings...!

Myself Salim Iqbal Mukhi, currently working with Lua Comercio Geral Lda, Luanda, Angola. My wife, Sonia Salim Mukhi happened to be here in Luanda with me for around six month. During the period of her stay here, she lost her passport and due to an emergency situation she traveled back to India with EC (Emergency Certificate) issued by Embassy of India, Luanda. Now she is India and she needs to come back here and for the same she applied for new passport (File No. AHD078722624215,DOB:04-July-1993) before quite a long time but due to some unknown reason she has not yet got the passport and I sincerely do not know whom to meet or ask for help and guidance.

Salim Mukhi

+244 914 243 305
+244 929 615 876
mahendra7080

Jun 15, 2015

Regarding passport file location

i applied for passport on 4/11/2014 with file no. AH4068038851414.
At that time i didnt had annexure B form. Now i have got it. Actually i am working as a government medical officer and i had to procure NOC from department and for this procedure so much has been taken. but alas i have now got NOC from department. Now i want to know that at which place i have submit this NOC and Annexure B along with documents for verification.
kindly inform me that whether i have to submit this documents at Rajkot or Ahmedabad if possible please inform me on my mobile no. 9978760598
kindly consider my request and solve my query as soon as possible. and i

With Regards,
Dr. M. S. Vadhvana
Medical Officer
Junagadh
kgpatel121288

Jun 4, 2015

about closing letter

I Hetal patel would like to close my application AH1068226827614. I have give application for this on 1/4/2015 after that I got clouser notification letter I tech passport office with this letter on 144/05/2015 they told me to right " I want to close my file " on letter and sign on letter and return them I do procedure after that told me I receive final closing letter by post but till today I can not get this letter I visi passport office 2 times for inquirey they told they do not know when letter tech my home plz help me
Ketanptl088@ymail.com. jackpatel6587@gmmail.com
ajayvahanaka

Apr 29, 2015

police verification is not complited

I have not get call for police verification ,I have inquired to near by police station but they said my file is not received.
following are my details.

My File Number is : AH2068574684615
Birth Date of : 01/01/1993
smarthardy

Apr 3, 2015

Renewal of Passport for my Daughter- File Number: AH1078535111815

This is reference to application of my daughter’s passport renewal. I am staying in Doha, Qatar country. My wife and daughter are staying in Vadodara, Gujarat. Since I am staying in Qatar, I have produced the affidavit and given to my wife for submission along with other documents. My wife has applied renewal of passport on dated 3rd of March’15. We were under impression that we will get the passport within week or 2 weeks. The renewal of child’s passport should not take so long. Today is 27th March’15. Still the status is “passport is under review with regional office”. For child there is no police verification required also.

Sir, the academic year in Doha started from April’15. Here there is a big problem of getting the admission in Qatar, since schools are very limited. I need to bring my family at least 1st week of april’15, so I can try for admission.

My wife has personally visited regional passport office also to meet Mr. Z A Khan, but my wife was not allowed to meet him and the answer from one of the officer was “It may take another 20 days that also we are not sure about”. We haven’t get any proper response and time frame for receiving the passport.

In this case I expect your kind guidance to resolve this problem. Please help. My contact number in Doha is +974 55283456 and my wife’s number in India is +91 8980778201.

My Daughter Passport number is: J0308817

My Daughter Name: Mahi Hardik Shah

File Number: AH1078535111815

Mail ID: dik_156@yahoo.co.in

Your response to this mail is highly appreciated.

Hardik Shah
vijaysinh

Dec 26, 2014

passport not receive

sir i have aaply for the fresh passport at 14/11/2014 in ahemdabad pssport office n on 21/11/2014 police verification is compeleted but stil i have not get a passport n the passport ofcice customer care iss told me my file is under review n i dont get any notice from passport office for this so sir plz kindly help for this
my file number is AH1068210323214
108ankitpatel

Sep 4, 2014

passport

my...........file........no==AH1067898156614
police verification is complete in 1 month but not issues my..passport and not give me proper answer
pls......................... tellllllll..........meee
jinkal vekariya

Jul 10, 2014

passport late

I am applied for passport on 8-5-2014polloce verification has been completed. There is too late geting passpor please it is avery urgent take yoir neccessaey action for issuing same and despatch passport.we will go out side india.plz thankful
File no AH 2067758002414
PATEL JAYENDRA

Jun 25, 2014

I have lost my passport

have a good day sir .... my name jayendra shanabhai patel..22.b shivsakti society ratnakar mata road kapadwanj..sir my passport have lost.so pls new passport prossied. my contect no 9638484877... e mail no airforce4877india@gmail.com
Tulsi Forambhai Rawal

Jun 5, 2014

Re-issuance of Passport.

My Nme is Tulsi Forambhai Rawal My File No Is AH3077724181614 Submitted on 24/04/2014 to Regional passport office VADODARA,PSKVadodara ask me yours filesend to psk ahmedabdad.on Date-02-05-2014 But stll I have not recived my passport nor I can check this on net or on sms service that what is the status of the same

Kindly Plz help me in this matter.

Thanx & Rgds,

Tusi Forambhai Rawal

Cell No -9924308427
ARMISH HASMUKHLAL DALWADI

May 27, 2014

armish_dalwadi@yahoo.in

Me application passport of 3 days after but not reply to your office for my passport application link plz chq my passport application link after emigetly and mail to my email or my mo.- 9974740553
Rocker Austen

Jan 27, 2014

Login Id and date of birth dio not match

I am trying to reset password after it got expired using trouble logging in. But it always returning an error as login ID and date of birth do not match.Please provide me the solution as soon as possible on my below email id

e-mail id:- rocker.austen@gmail.com
vankar

Jan 16, 2014

Reg. passport

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW PASSPORT ON DATE 17.07.2013 STILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT AS WELL AS NOT VERIFICATION DONE BY DSP YET AT ANAND. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPLY ME. ITS 6 MONTHS ALREADY PASS. I HAVE RETURN TWO OR THREE REMINDER BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED ANYTHING MY STATUS REMAIN AS IT IS SINCE LONG TIME. PLEASE FAVOUR ME AND OBLIGE ME. MY PASSPORT APPLICATION NO IS - AH2060145704813

THANKS
hirav78740

Aug 22, 2013

NO REPLY FROM PSK

Sir. SINCE I HAD APPLIED PASSPORT FILE NUMBER AH2067151578813 ON DT. 22/7/2013. THAT PSK HAS KEPT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON " HOLD " SINCE ONE MONTH AND NO RESPONSE FROM PSK TILL DATE IN VIEW THIS POSITION KINDLY GIVE MY STATUS AS ON TODAY AND OBLIDGE THANKING YOU YOUR'S FAITHFULLY HIRAV VORA PHONE 079 232 25063 94260 60390
samir1991

Mar 29, 2013

About police verification for my passport application

My application date for fresh passport on 18th February 2013.

My file number is AH3060839971013

I have not received any information about the police physical verification yet. please help me out for it.

From;
INDIA
Baghela Ravindra

Jan 18, 2013

Re issued Passport

I Ravindra Singh Baghela My File No Is AHDZ 86506310 dubmitted on 12/04/2010 nd passport no.J0730522 to Regional passport office Ahmedabad , But stll I have not recived my passport so Please re-issued passport.
My Permanent Address :- Ramkunj Colony Sapiu Road Dholpur (Rajasthan) pin:- 328001

Kindly Please help me in this matter.

Ravindra Singh Baghela
mob; 08822404226,8000863221
Emil:- ravindra.singh25@ymail.com
sodagar zulekhabibi k

Jul 21, 2012

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

my self SODAGAR ZULEKHABIBI KALUBHAI, I have submitted my passport dated 13/04/2012 my file no. is Z-294655-12 but after 3month i have not received my passport pls issue my passport as soon as possible.
Waiting for your favorable response

Jul 1, 2012

when get passport

I Alkesh shah from Dahod ( gujart) has been submitted my wife all the Application and document subbmited
on 2 feb 2012, and file number is " Z-330500-12 after that "Police Enquiry" has been completed on 6th march. 2012, still on your website it is not showing that or not get passport. Hope you will understand my problem and take necessary step.

Jul 1, 2012

passport not received

I Alkesh shah has been submitted my wife all the Application and document subbmited

Jun 26, 2012

Smita Patel

May 7, 2012

Refusal by Vadodara Passport Seva Kendra to give appointment for last three days

I, Smita Patel am unable to get appointment dates from Vadodara for last three days online. I am getting a message that "no slots available" pls. try tomorrow after 7.30 pm. Is there any possibility of getting telephone no. of Vadodara Passport Seva Kendra? I am totally helpless and do not know what to do now????????????????????????????????

Kindly pls. tell VADODARA Passport Seva Kendra to give appointments else my passport will expire very soon.
rameshbhai maheshbhai shah

May 4, 2012

complain to all collection centre not recived my passport application

ccto shri,bidhichand,rtisection cpv division patiala house annexe tilak marg newdelhi-110001
ccto, rpo,ahmedabadshri,anitaben shukla
ccto ,shri ,s.m.tharoor,mea

dear sir
i rameshbhai maheshbhai shah have applied for new passport application passport seva kendra vadodara but since last 25 days not get appoiment,and ans is try tomorow
i contact to all collection centre
1,dist passport collection centre police bhuvan jail road vadodara
2,gpo post office raopura vadodara
3, fatehgunj post office vadodara
4, kuber bhuvan 9th floor, kothi vadodara rural,
the said all collection centre not recived my passport application centre.the have tod me our collection centre close on,16/04/12
so ,help me where are submit my passport application.
so please re-open all collection centre as early possible

thanking you
yous fattfully

rameshbhai m shah

govind chaudhary

Apr 27, 2012

re open passport collection centre vadodara

copy to, rpo mrs,ANITABEN SHUKLA
REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE AHMEDABAD
copy to MUKTESHKUMAR PARDESHI
RTI,JOINT SECERATRY CHIEF PASSPORT OFFICE DELHI
copy to mr,shri,S.M.Krishna
Minister of External Affairs delhi

dear sir,

i govindbhai ramabhai chaudhary have applied for new passport application online submiting to passport seva kendra nizampura

vadodara but since 18 days not get appoiment and passport seva kendra staff not help me. after i contact to passport collection

centra vadodrara city ground floor police bhuvan jail road vadodara-390001and post passport cellection centre gpo raopura vadodara-

390001and post office fatehgunj vadodara-390002 but all collection centre my passport application not recived.and said staff told

all public and me our countre close on16/04/2012 contact to psk nizampura vadodara.

where to apply my passport application.this not my problem but all public problem

so.plelase help me, and reopen all passport application collection centre vadodara as early possible,

thanking you

yours faitfully

govind.r.chaudhary

m-0919375783210

26/04/2012
Vishal patel

Apr 16, 2012

Police verificatin

I submitted passport application for my wife on 14th March 2012 at fategunj post office, till date i have not received police enquiry
Please advise on action to be taken.

Vishal patel

AJAY JAYANTIBHAI PANCHAL - LANDLINE NOT WORKING
    Last month my landline telephone not working from 12 july...
    micromax - my mobile has stolen
    My mobile has stolen/lost .wt is soln on these problem.no...
    SWO INDIA - delay in mutation of plote B24 project p36 danapur
    Sir my self Rohit kumar my registration of plot no B24...
    Reliance - regular deduction of balance from my no. 8234976445.
    Sir, An amount of rs. 40 was deducted from my reliance...
    Archies Online - Rakhi not delivered..ruined my rakhi..want refund
    I have placed an online delivery of rakhi hamper to my...
    Airtel - Replacement of sim card
    I was in Nigeria. I always kept my tamilnadu airtel sim...
    121---in.airtel.com - data card service
    I am using datacard for last 3 years, recently the service...
    Airtel - Plan
    Dear sir. Mam Mujse kaha gaya ki aap agar port karte ho...
    State Bank of India - freedom awards not credited
    DEAR SIR, MY ATM DEBIT CARD WAS USED AT...
    combo pack and laptop - Batterdeal is a fraud company
    Hi I M Mr.Bhagwan Bhombe I am also victim by this...