Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad.

chintandesai2185

Oct 7, 2016

Re-Issue of My Passport

It is sad to inform you that I have applied for reissue of my damaged Passport to Regional Passport Office,Vadodara on 02-06-2016 (details are as under) and they sent that file to Ahmedabad but even after 4 months passport is not re-issued. I live in Vadodara and for inquiry or followup I need to go Ahmedabad. Everytime I go there I only get the answer that we have sent email to London but they are not responding. They are not even allowing me to meet Chief Officer. It is already more than 4 months. I need to go to USA for official work and I am not able to go there because my passport is on hold. I am afraid that If I don’t get it soon and If I don’t go to USA I might loose my job. Who will be responsible for that? I understand that there are some processes and it has to be followed. But There should be some timeframe for everything. Isn’t it? If we don’t get any response from London then my passport will be on hold for lifetime? There has to be some way right? Everytime I take leave from office and visit Ahmedabad but there is no response. I don’t get proper answer from them. In fact I feel like I am being treated as guilty.

PASSPORT NO. : G6014041 ISSUED : 28-11-2002007 EXPIRY ; 27-11-2017
FILE NO.: AH3079970031616 NAME ; CHINTAN ROHITKUMAR DESAI

While processing my file I am informed by RPO that I travelled to London on this Passport which is true. I traveled to London on this Passport No. G6014041 from 28-11-2010 to 06-01-2011 on 6 months visitor visa. But while I was in London this Passport fell down from my pocket in Dec 2010. Hence I applied around Dec 03, 2010 to Indian Embassy, London for a duplicate Passport and its process was started after I paid necessary fee etc. While this Passport was under process my lost Passport was delivered to Indian Embassy by somebody who found this lost Passport. So I got a call from Indian Embassy London to pick up my lost Passport. When I went there I was told to pick up either lost Passport or new Passport in lieu of that which was under process. Since my lost Passport was traced I opted for it. The new Passport file remained open in London and I was not delivered new Passport as I opted for lost Passport.

Since file for new Passport is still open in london office there is objection from PIA (RPO) Ahmedabad that I had 2 passports. I have visited RPO Ahmedabad and they told me they have sent E mail on 29 June 2016 to london office for your comments and NOC on it.

Whatever stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing material has been concealed therein.

Your quick response in this matter will be highly appreciated as my file is pending in Ahmedabad since last 4 Months
drdhaval_panchal87@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2015

not issuingpassport even after all documents are correct and submitted as per direction of officer

passport application

miss. anandiben mohanlal panchal married to mr.jayantilal laxmandas panchal

so becomes mrs.anandiben jayantilal panchal

after sometime anandiben name changed to bharatiben
so she becomes mrs. bhartiben jayantilal panchal

by what name affidavit and print in newspaper should be made for change of name

mrs. anandiben jayantilal panchal to mrs. bhartiben jayantillal panchal ????
drdhaval_panchal87@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2015

not issuing even after are correct and submitted as per direction of officer

passport application

miss. anandiben mohanlal panchal married to mr.jayantilal laxmandas panchal

so becomes mrs.anandiben jayantilal panchal

after sometime anandiben name changed to bharatiben
so she becomes mrs. bhartiben jayantilal panchal

by what name affidavit and print in newspaper should be made for change of name

mrs. anandiben jayantilal panchal to mrs. bhartiben jayantillal panchal ????
anand1982

Nov 5, 2015

Passport Re-issue of ,my Son

I have applied for re-issue of my son' s passport in Vadodara PSK. He is born in London, UK. He is holding a Indian Passport. But for now renewal they're asking for Birth Registration certificate from Indian High Commission london (Indian Embassy). As in 2011 when they issue my son's passport they have no rule to compulsory registration of Child Birth. Now the APO send me to Ahnedabad Passport office, Gulbai Tekra. And the officer was asking for Child Registration Certificate to re-issue of passport as the UK government birth certificate is not valid in India.

Now the problem is Indian High Commission London website says after 2013 it is compulsory to register your child birth in UK. And for that I need to personally walk in to the Indian Embassy, London to get the certification. But unfortunately my UK visa is expired so I can't able to go personally.

In this case I expect your kind guidance to resolve this problem. Please help.

Best Regards,
coolshine7245

Nov 1, 2015

status of applied Passport

I Kuldeep Shinde had applied for my family passport under file number AH3079220854415 D.O.A. 29-09-15 DARSHANA SHINDE and my son AH3069252633415 D.O.A. 09-10-15 PRAYAN SHINDE. In, Vadodara, Police verification was done on 26th OCT, 2015. I would therefore request you to please update me when my family will get passport as I need to apply for VISA to call my family here in PNG.

Best Regards,
KULDEEP SHINDE
+675 7099 3139
kuldeep@silpng.com
coolshine7245@gmail.com
gajera sangita

Sep 25, 2015

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASS PORT TILL TODAY

MY TOKAN N 282 DTD- 08/08/2015 FILE NO - AH2069053786015 MY PERMENANT REC LOCATION IN GANDHINAGAR SO I HAVE APLYED FROM GANDHINAGAR (GUJARAT ) ALSO I HAVE CLEARED POLOCE INQUIRY IN GANDHINAGAR RELATED POLICE STATION ALSO DECLARE MY ACTIVITIES THAT I WORKING AT KAMREJ (SURAT) IN ONE PRIVET SCHOOL AND
IT IS MY RUTING THAT I WEEKLY UP DOWN FROM GANDHINAGAR TO KAMREJ I DECLARED IN POLICE STATION BUT TILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASS PORT MY NAME SANGITA K GANDHINAGAR PLEASE ADVISED TO ME MY MAIL ADDRESS gajera.kp@gmail.com
farhan786

Sep 9, 2015

SPELLING MISTAKE

DEAR SIR

I APPLIED PASSPORT APLICATION WITH FILE NO AH 2069128401615 .
BUT WHEN I SEE MY STATUS IN PASSPORT WEBSITE
I SEE MISTAKE IN MY FATHERS NAME SPELLING BUT MY TOTAL DOCUMENT IS CLEAR AND OK
BUT WRITING MISTAKE BY OFFICER
PLZ PLZ PLZ CHENGE IN MY FATHER NAME BEFORE PRINTING PASSPORT

MY ACYUAL NAME ASRAFBHAI ABULLA
IN STUETES NAME SRAF BHAI ABDULL ( NOT ADD LAST A )

PLZ SIR PLZ SIR PLZ CHANGE IN MY FATHER NAME ( ADD LAST A ) BEFORE PRINTING PASSPORT

WARM REGARDS

ASHRAF BHAI ABDULLA CHAUDHARI
KEYUR RAJ

Sep 1, 2015

Re issue passport

MY NAME IS KEYUR KANUBHAI RAJ
MY PASSPORT NO IS F5429178,
FILE NO.UAEA04180515,
I APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT RENEWAL on 22/06/2015 FROM BLS International Services AT ABU DHABI, UAE, UNTIL (31/8/2015) I DID NOT GET MY NEW PASSPORT, I WENT INDIAN EMBASSY IN ABU DHABI, THEY SAID THEY NOT RECEIVED CLEARANCE FROM AHMADABAD PASSPORT OFFICE,SO PLEASE CHECK WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT,I NEED YOUR HELP ,MY CONTACT NO IS IN ABU DHABI 00971501621526
mnkp

Aug 5, 2015

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

I had applied for a passport under file number AH2068841143615. Police verification was done on 18th June, 2015. Then I registered my grievance on passport office portal vide number 1530333500 on 2nd July, 2015 for non-receipt of passport and its early delivery. Since I did not get any response I visited the passport office Ahmedabad, gulbhai tekra on 14th July, 2015. The staff members of passport office are not responding the citizens of India. I spent the whole day at the office running from pillar to post but no fruitful result. i would therefore request you to please look into the matter and arrange for early delivery of the passport as I have an opportunity abroad and oblige. Further, request you to please inquire why the passport office does not issue the passports timely. Best Regards.
salim mukhi

Jul 8, 2015

Problem of Passport Issuing: Sonia Salim Mukhi, File No. AHD078722624215

Dear Mr. Khan,

Greetings...!

Myself Salim Iqbal Mukhi, currently working with Lua Comercio Geral Lda, Luanda, Angola. My wife, Sonia Salim Mukhi happened to be here in Luanda with me for around six month. During the period of her stay here, she lost her passport and due to an emergency situation she traveled back to India with EC (Emergency Certificate) issued by Embassy of India, Luanda. Now she is India and she needs to come back here and for the same she applied for new passport (File No. AHD078722624215,DOB:04-July-1993) before quite a long time but due to some unknown reason she has not yet got the passport and I sincerely do not know whom to meet or ask for help and guidance.

Salim Mukhi

+244 914 243 305
+244 929 615 876
mahendra7080

Jun 15, 2015

Regarding passport file location

i applied for passport on 4/11/2014 with file no. AH4068038851414.
At that time i didnt had annexure B form. Now i have got it. Actually i am working as a government medical officer and i had to procure NOC from department and for this procedure so much has been taken. but alas i have now got NOC from department. Now i want to know that at which place i have submit this NOC and Annexure B along with documents for verification.
kindly inform me that whether i have to submit this documents at Rajkot or Ahmedabad if possible please inform me on my mobile no. 9978760598
kindly consider my request and solve my query as soon as possible. and i

With Regards,
Dr. M. S. Vadhvana
Medical Officer
Junagadh
kgpatel121288

Jun 4, 2015

about closing letter

I Hetal patel would like to close my application AH1068226827614. I have give application for this on 1/4/2015 after that I got clouser notification letter I tech passport office with this letter on 144/05/2015 they told me to right " I want to close my file " on letter and sign on letter and return them I do procedure after that told me I receive final closing letter by post but till today I can not get this letter I visi passport office 2 times for inquirey they told they do not know when letter tech my home plz help me
Ketanptl088@ymail.com. jackpatel6587@gmmail.com
ajayvahanaka

Apr 29, 2015

police verification is not complited

I have not get call for police verification ,I have inquired to near by police station but they said my file is not received.
following are my details.

My File Number is : AH2068574684615
Birth Date of : 01/01/1993
smarthardy

Apr 3, 2015

Renewal of Passport for my Daughter- File Number: AH1078535111815

This is reference to application of my daughter’s passport renewal. I am staying in Doha, Qatar country. My wife and daughter are staying in Vadodara, Gujarat. Since I am staying in Qatar, I have produced the affidavit and given to my wife for submission along with other documents. My wife has applied renewal of passport on dated 3rd of March’15. We were under impression that we will get the passport within week or 2 weeks. The renewal of child’s passport should not take so long. Today is 27th March’15. Still the status is “passport is under review with regional office”. For child there is no police verification required also.

Sir, the academic year in Doha started from April’15. Here there is a big problem of getting the admission in Qatar, since schools are very limited. I need to bring my family at least 1st week of april’15, so I can try for admission.

My wife has personally visited regional passport office also to meet Mr. Z A Khan, but my wife was not allowed to meet him and the answer from one of the officer was “It may take another 20 days that also we are not sure about”. We haven’t get any proper response and time frame for receiving the passport.

In this case I expect your kind guidance to resolve this problem. Please help. My contact number in Doha is +974 55283456 and my wife’s number in India is +91 8980778201.

My Daughter Passport number is: J0308817

My Daughter Name: Mahi Hardik Shah

File Number: AH1078535111815

Mail ID: dik_156@yahoo.co.in

Your response to this mail is highly appreciated.

Hardik Shah
vijaysinh

Dec 26, 2014

passport not receive

sir i have aaply for the fresh passport at 14/11/2014 in ahemdabad pssport office n on 21/11/2014 police verification is compeleted but stil i have not get a passport n the passport ofcice customer care iss told me my file is under review n i dont get any notice from passport office for this so sir plz kindly help for this
my file number is AH1068210323214
108ankitpatel

Sep 4, 2014

passport

my...........file........no==AH1067898156614
police verification is complete in 1 month but not issues my..passport and not give me proper answer
pls......................... tellllllll..........meee
jinkal vekariya

Jul 10, 2014

passport late

I am applied for passport on 8-5-2014polloce verification has been completed. There is too late geting passpor please it is avery urgent take yoir neccessaey action for issuing same and despatch passport.we will go out side india.plz thankful
File no AH 2067758002414
PATEL JAYENDRA

Jun 25, 2014

I have lost my passport

have a good day sir .... my name jayendra shanabhai patel..22.b shivsakti society ratnakar mata road kapadwanj..sir my passport have lost.so pls new passport prossied. my contect no 9638484877... e mail no airforce4877india@gmail.com
Tulsi Forambhai Rawal

Jun 5, 2014

Re-issuance of Passport.

My Nme is Tulsi Forambhai Rawal My File No Is AH3077724181614 Submitted on 24/04/2014 to Regional passport office VADODARA,PSKVadodara ask me yours filesend to psk ahmedabdad.on Date-02-05-2014 But stll I have not recived my passport nor I can check this on net or on sms service that what is the status of the same

Kindly Plz help me in this matter.

Thanx & Rgds,

Tusi Forambhai Rawal

Cell No -9924308427
ARMISH HASMUKHLAL DALWADI

May 27, 2014

armish_dalwadi@yahoo.in

Me application passport of 3 days after but not reply to your office for my passport application link plz chq my passport application link after emigetly and mail to my email or my mo.- 9974740553
Rocker Austen

Jan 27, 2014

Login Id and date of birth dio not match

I am trying to reset password after it got expired using trouble logging in. But it always returning an error as login ID and date of birth do not match.Please provide me the solution as soon as possible on my below email id

e-mail id:- rocker.austen@gmail.com
vankar

Jan 16, 2014

Reg. passport

I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW PASSPORT ON DATE 17.07.2013 STILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT AS WELL AS NOT VERIFICATION DONE BY DSP YET AT ANAND. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPLY ME. ITS 6 MONTHS ALREADY PASS. I HAVE RETURN TWO OR THREE REMINDER BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED ANYTHING MY STATUS REMAIN AS IT IS SINCE LONG TIME. PLEASE FAVOUR ME AND OBLIGE ME. MY PASSPORT APPLICATION NO IS - AH2060145704813

THANKS
hirav78740

Aug 22, 2013

NO REPLY FROM PSK

Sir. SINCE I HAD APPLIED PASSPORT FILE NUMBER AH2067151578813 ON DT. 22/7/2013. THAT PSK HAS KEPT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON " HOLD " SINCE ONE MONTH AND NO RESPONSE FROM PSK TILL DATE IN VIEW THIS POSITION KINDLY GIVE MY STATUS AS ON TODAY AND OBLIDGE THANKING YOU YOUR'S FAITHFULLY HIRAV VORA PHONE 079 232 25063 94260 60390
samir1991

Mar 29, 2013

About police verification for my passport application

My application date for fresh passport on 18th February 2013.

My file number is AH3060839971013

I have not received any information about the police physical verification yet. please help me out for it.

From;
INDIA
Baghela Ravindra

Jan 18, 2013

Re issued Passport

I Ravindra Singh Baghela My File No Is AHDZ 86506310 dubmitted on 12/04/2010 nd passport no.J0730522 to Regional passport office Ahmedabad , But stll I have not recived my passport so Please re-issued passport.
My Permanent Address :- Ramkunj Colony Sapiu Road Dholpur (Rajasthan) pin:- 328001

Kindly Please help me in this matter.

Ravindra Singh Baghela
mob; 08822404226,8000863221
Emil:- ravindra.singh25@ymail.com

Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8
    care---paytm.com - _£
    paytm care - husker
    Mobile fraud call - 9136968414 - fraud call for debit card
    I got call from the mobile no:- 9136968414 and said the...
    DT Star Cinemas - Incorrect Billing
    Dear IT authorities, This is in context to one of bills...
    HKM Solution - Cheated me for paying money
    Sir, Please take complaint of behalf of me and take...
    Chennai Corporation - Street lights not working
    Hello Sir, Please note this is Karpagarajan residing at...