Regional PF Office Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about Regional PF Office Bangalore

ganraj

Sep 5, 2016

Currect Contact Number of PF OFFICE Bengalore

Is anybody give me Correct contact number of Bangalore PF office i tried more than month but nobody receive my call ..what is this going on, I think That numbers are fake which are available on Website. wont answer once.
urgent

Aug 30, 2016

Name correction

Hi Sir,

My PF account# PYBOM1047142/154, I have given for name correction, Last month on 26 Aug 2016, already more than one month over but the name correction is not done yet, Please help me out, I am attaching that acknowledgement letter also please through that & please fix it. For that issue I got 2- UAN #

With Regards

Aug 15, 2016

UAN CLAIM

Hello sir
My name is Rajesh kumar UAN no is 100318082428
I submitted my uan claim application on 4th of august 2016 .but don't get any response from pf office .
When I called there they said our system is not working .you should wait.
I inform you that i am very poor guy and I need my pf money on urgent basis .pls help me .

Rajesh kumar
murugavelkr

Jun 9, 2016

EPF Balance

My EPF Account number is KN/BN/34680/2090. But i am unable to check the balance in website for my account number.

I need to withdraw my account.

Please help me on this issue.

Murugavel KR.
Mobile: 94439 83779.

murugavelkr

Jun 9, 2016

EPF Balance

My EPF Account number is KN/BA/34680/2090. But i am unable to check the balance in website for my account number.

I need to withdraw my account.

Please help me on this issue.

Murugavel KR.

Nadeem Kha

Oct 27, 2015

PF WITHDRAWAL & YOU SHOW SATALMENT

My self Nadeem Khan my PF no.KN/24255/1449 I send withdrawal form two time but not responce please check the status,

PF Office add is blow
employees provident fund organisation n. 13 post boxno. 25146 bhavishya nidhi bhavan rajaram mohan roy road banglore 560027.

Regargs,
Nadeem Khan
09582342923 08439716019
sijisusanjoy

Feb 20, 2014

pf no

dear sir ,
i am siji susan joy ,thekkemaliyackal house ,edamaruku,was working as a staff nurse in columbia asia hospital yeshwanthpur,bangalore,from september 2009 t0 june 2011.kindly provide my pf no.
thanking you,
siji susan joy(sijisusanjoy@yahoo.com)
sijisusanjoy

Feb 20, 2014

p f no

dear sir
i am siji susan joy,thekkemaliyackal house,edamaruku.was working as a staff in columbia asia hospital bangalore from september 2009 to june 2011.can you kindly provide my pf registration no.
thanking you,
siji susan joy (sijisusanjoy@yahoo.com)
vaidekirajan

Apr 17, 2013

My P.F. A/c.No. & status

I am working in Guru Nanak college from 17-06-1985, date of joining to 2009 not deduct p.f. amount in my salary, but now the management deduct the P.F. amount in my monthly salary from 2010, but not mentioned the P.F. a/c no.in my monthly salary bill. please clarify my account no. and status of P.F. Account.

vaidekirajan

Apr 16, 2013

not mentioned in p,f a/c no

I am working in Guru Nanak college from 17-06-1985, date of joining to 2009 not deduct p.f. amount in my salary, but now the management deduct the P.F. amount in my monthly salary, but not mentioned the P.F. a/c no.in my monthly salary bill. please clarify my account no. and status of P.F. Account.

smraj6673

Jan 31, 2013

PR transfer delay

In Sep 2011 I have changed the employer from Premier Mills Ltd to Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. My present PF number is KN / BN / 41715 / 2604. I have sent my PF transfer request thro' present employer. My previous PF number is TN / 12186 / 1642.

Till now the PF amount is not transferred to my new a/c. Please do the needful and let me know the status.

S.Maniraj
Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd.
Apparel Park,
Doddabellapur,
Bangalore
debashis_das13

Jan 30, 2013

PF withdrawal problem

ear Sir,

Good morning!

I was working at CTM India at near by Tambaram, my PF account is - TB/TAM/0060111/000/0000357.

Right now due to my personal problem I want to withdrawal my amount and twice time I filled up all document and sent to CTM India Ltd. they submitted to Tambaram PF office and twice time they rejected my application. First one they reject and send mail to CTM India, then again I filled up all with application and again they rejected my application and didnt send any reason.

I've informed to lodged my complain to Tambaram and Chennai but I got below common response from them.

( Dear Sir/Madam,

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration numberSRTAM/E/2012/01380 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :MRS. NISHA O.V
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO, RO, Tambaram
Phone Number :04422262297
Email ID : ro.tambaram@epfindia.gov.in

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration numberRCHEN/E/2012/09579 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :K.V. Sarveswaran RPFC-I
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO, RO, Chennai
Phone Number :04428130314
Email ID : ro.chennai@epfindia.gov.in
Please quote the same in your future correspondence.)

Right now I dont have any way except you. So I request to you that please investigate properly why they rejected my application.

I'll be very thankful if I'll get my PF amount.

Sincerely,

Debashis Das

idofdebashis@gmail.com
Anunaga

Jan 28, 2013

PF Tranfer Status

I submitted PF transfer 2 years back from PF# KN/18616/8694 to TN/MAS/53200/201. Still now the balanceis not transferred to my new PF account. But, the balance of my old PF account is Zero now. I am wondering where my PF amount gone without getting transferred to my new PF account. Please check and let me know when the amount will get tranferred to my new PF account TN/MAS/53200/201.

Pl contact: 9445549188.
rajeev9811

Dec 17, 2012

PF Issue

I, Rajeev Ranjan, Employee Code- 20030015 was working in THE MOBILE STORE till Dec,2010. My PF A/C No. is MH/BAN/48325/9396. I have applied for the reimbursement of my PF which was deducted from my salary last year in July,2011 after 6 moths.

Now ths status is that it's more than 1.5 yrs but still i am waiting for the amount. Same time my colleague also applied for the same and last month he got it.

So, it's my humble request to you is that please take this matter serioulsy and try to make it reimbursed on Priority.

Quick response in this regard will be highly appreciable.

Waiting for your Humble reply

Rajeev Ranjan
+919811508676
01rajen

Nov 26, 2012

M/S BALAN NATURAL FOODS PVT. LTD.

My PF refund application form was submitted on 22 Jun 2012 through Corier to my Head office M/S Balan Natural Foods Pvt Ltd. which is situated at Bangalore(Vidyaranya pura post, Bangalore 560097)they told me that the PF amount will be credited to my account within 3 months from the day of submission of the application form. But I haven't got the refund yet.Please let me know when will it be credited to my account. My PF Account number is KN/BN/30271/1322

Rajen Ghosh
Kolkata

mobile# 09674508611
Email - 01rajen@gmail.com
pshanmug1

Nov 23, 2012

PF status

Want to know the status of given PF account KN/BN/18966/7205, since I have been raised multiple PF iGrievance though yet to get any single response from any one. Kindly help me for the same

P.Shanmugasundaram
pshanmug1

Nov 23, 2012

PF status

P.Shanmugasundaram
shantharaj

Nov 2, 2012

NON ISSUE OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS

I'm a EPF member since 2004 with account No KN/10087/239 till date i have received only one statement of the year 2004-2005 since 6 years i've not recieved any communication from the PF office i want to know whether the money is being deposited in my account the establishment where i work also does not respond about the said matter and simply say ask the PF department is it not my right to get the statment regularly every year ?
I hope you will kindly look into this matter

Your's sincerley
Shantharaj.S
veerappa81

Oct 25, 2012

NON TRANSFER OF PF AMOUNT

I have given request for pf transfer in last year, i registered in grievance registered vide reg no:ROBGL/E/2012/04063, i got reply from them that amount had been transferred on 16.6.12 but when i checked with my pf office they told me please bring the Annexure -K copy. so please provide me Annexure - k copy. my pf old number:KN/25531/426 & MY NEW PF NO:KN/6977/575.

With regards,
Veerappa B Padashetty
vipingodha

Oct 12, 2012

PF WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

dear sir,

My PF Account number is KN/5641/2948. i want to withdraw my PF amount so i request you to please send me pf withdrawal form
on my email address and how much amount in my pf account. thanks

vipin godha
RizwanMulla

Aug 18, 2012

PF SETTLEMENT

Sir/Madam

Hi, I am Rizwan, I worked for my first employer (company) for 5 years and then joined another company and worked for 2 years for the second company. I got my PF transferred from my first PF account (Hubli PF account) to the second PF account (Banglore), but when I got my account settled, I got the PF amount of the second company, which I worked for and did not get the PF amount of the previous company, which I worked for 5 years. When I approached the Banglore office, they said the account has been settled, but I only received the part payment of my PF. What should I do in this case. Please help me out.
pardeep singh

Jul 18, 2012

cheque not recived

sir ,we hv a cheque no088279. but not recieved till date my pf no is.up/vns/0272972/000/302316
new address has been sent on asc@adecco.co.in
so plz sent cheque on this address, contact no is 8808833332,9670000632
pardeep singh

Jul 18, 2012

cheque not recived

dear sir i hv not receive pf amount ,i hv cheque no.088279,and also send new address,plz clear this

Jul 17, 2012

pay slip id & password required

dear sir i am adecco employee working in Bajaj finance Pune ,my full name is Javed khudbuddin sayyad,my cell no 9011504565,my id is 189663,please send me my pay slip generated site ,username & password

Jun 25, 2012

PF settlement

DEAR SIR/MAM I HAVE WORKED WITH ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD. FOR ONE YEAR, MY PF FORM WAS SUBMITTED ON 03- FEB- 2010 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF AMT. I HAVE CALLED TO PF OFFICE MORE THAN 100 TIMES BUT NO ONE IS THERE TO PICK MY PHONE. EVEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE MY PF STATUS. BEING A LADY I AM FACING LOTS OF PROBLEMS.SO PLZ DO NEEDFULLY.

PF NO.- KN/25113/023174