Reliance 3g Data card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance 3g Data card

nileshratilalshah122@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015

NOT COONECTED DONGLE , plan autometic change AND SPEED P[ROBLEM( RELIENC EPRO 3)

I purchased on 27-3-2015 Reliance Pro 3 Wifi Data card from Mr. Nayan ( 9377590956)
Before I purchased Mr. Nayan visited my home and he told me I will get upto 14.7 Mbps speed from Reliance Pro 3 Wifi Data Card. But I am not even getting more than 1 Mbps speed. Speed is very low and always buffering happen and No network connection .
me pursed this donngle in that time m,e diclerd i am 10gb plan renued . but in that time you auto matic change you schem and not inform that person . an d your cutomer care
calling i infom that promble in that time you promise this paln renue but this morning your company call inform me your plan not activat . and me every now and than i complaint but not solve this problem .
i inform you my 10GB plan not activat tya sudhi i am not deposited money your bill amount otherwise you not activaat my plan please refund my donggle amount .
Also In status page showing connection speed upto 3.1 Mbps instead of 14.7 Mbps.

I called him so many time for complaint of my data card but I am not getting positive response from him and your
customer care no. 180030005555

My Data card details and Complaint No. is below:
Name: Nileshbhai shah
Data Card (MDN) - 09327120100
Model No: E28
Manufacture :Qingdao haier telecom co. ltd.
Complaint No.: 2341210058 Still they have not resolve .

Ms.Nikiten from customer care given me Interaction ID - 4258367132

I am suffering this problem from when I was purchased this Reliance Pro 3 Wifi Data Card, but no one solve this Problem.
I already paid 3 months advance, if you not able to solve this problem immediately, then I want money back.
I'm am very disappointed.extremely dissatisfied customer. Waste of money.
you promise 14.7 Mbps speed. I took my net connect to my home and tried to connect to the Internet, Initally I got 101Kbps I called the reliance customer support . Once I told the Speed Issue to the agent, They tried with some time and some technical issue is there but how many days lake Thad technical issues because 6 day continue Complaint
but but he is not slove and SO done
]
jk_v2@yahoo.com

Jun 28, 2015

Reliance data for 3g Dongle not credited

I recharged for 3G Dongle data plan for Rs. 255 (for 1GB data, 30days validity) on 23.06.2015 11:49am, tried to connect the Internet but failed (as normally happens). So after frustration I complaint to customer care (on 27.06.15, complaint no. 234887298) and that cust care person told me that your data has not credited to your account, same will be credited to your account within 8 hours. At same time I got message on my sim number that data will be get credited in next 2 days. So I again wait for 48 hours and against try to get status against my complaint number 234887298. Now that cust care telling me that ur complaint has closed. How they can do these without completion of action and without satisfaction to customer.

Now I come to know why people call this company as THIEF.

Jun 23, 2015

RE: reliance data pro3 cord not activated

Dear Mahadev,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Jun 19, 2015

RE: reliance data pro3 cord not activated

Dear Mahadev,

mahapadma

Jun 18, 2015

reliance data pro3 cord not activated

I purchased reliance data cord no 09323207341 0n 13-6-15 and submitted all documents.so far it is not activated.I contacted 1800 2000024 for verification but they r telling since 5 days your documents are not updated and contact after 6 hours standard reply.i contacted the retailer he sometimes say for prepaid verification is not necessary and manually we can activated.i tried at home as per his instructions but failed.the retailer is giving vague replies .i cannot persue with him as I have to go out of station for 3 months.for the very same purpose I purchase it.very sorry state of affairs
My contact no 9019118894

Cheers,

May 15, 2015

RE: Reliance 3G datacard, download speed becomes zero within 1 min

Dear Ashis,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

ashis_bej@yahoo.com

May 14, 2015

Reliance 3G datacard, download speed becomes zero within 1 min

I bought a 3G prepaid sim ( Rs. 278 - 4 GB data - valid for 2 months) to use it in my laptop with a Micromax
3G dongle. Each time, I connect the net by dialing up, within a minute the download speed becomes zero and though
it doesnt disconnect, i cant browse the net. Web pages are not displayed. The upload speed shows as 1.56 or 5.5 kbps and so
on.

why is this happening ? can any one please inform me why is this happening and how to solve this prob ?

Ashis
Bhubaneswar
Arundhirta

Apr 15, 2015

3g

2g sim me 3g net pack use kia jaa skta hai 3 g speed me area me 3g signal available naa hone pr kya 3 g chl skta hai bina 3 g signal k 3 g net pack me
Arundhirta

Apr 15, 2015

3g

Sir 2g sim me 3 g pack pda hai kya isse use kia jaa skta hai 3g speed me 3g signal area me available hone k baavjood
Muzaffar khan

Apr 11, 2015

internet speed

Internet Speed
I have been using the Reliance 3G Dongle for almost last two months now. More than half the time I am merely battling to get *workable* internet speed, forget about getting the actual promised speed. I am paid bill regularly.

The employees at the customer service have astoundingly low information about any issue. I have been told that their system is down and they can do nothing about the issue. No one ever contacted back to check if the problem had been resolved.
I don't need a customer service that tells me technical problem after one hr. is ok but not solve my problem

It is obvious the company does not care about customer experience, only about the guiding principle of crony capitalism.
pawan.garg

Apr 8, 2015

billing over charged

i have taken a no 07067914321 only for data purpose, company person Mr jag mohan Prajapati describe me a plan with 2 Mbps speed with unlimited data with 3 months advance rental, i paid all amount in advance after 1 month completion company send bill every month regularly, i said to company person and in company but they can not take sincerely, i request to you pl disconnect my connection with immediate effect i am unable to continue with reliance, i don't use this sim since two months. so its humble request to you pl solve and disconnect my connection, its my promise to reliance i never purchase any product from reliance.
sarkarnabakumar

Apr 3, 2015

Low speed

My Reliance 3G dongal gives only 120Kbps. I am using reliance SIM with 3G data. MBAL to 55333 fails.
ritu28mehta

Mar 23, 2015

Refund

Dear team,

This is wrt pending refund status of INR 400.00

I had made a online payment of Rs 400 on 25.02.2015 for data card recharge. Confirmation Message for the same was received at 1:34 pm on data card the same day.

However since it is not in line with the available packs there was no addition of data. But the fund has not been reverted back to the account.

Appreciate you quick action for transferring this pending amount (it has been nearly a month) and update ASAP .

My data card number is +917820982919
There is no calling facility on this data card.

I have also sent mail from my registered mail-id wrt the same.

Ritu
sanjaykedia

Mar 21, 2015

reliance 3g net services on mobile

i had a balance of 511.94 MB is showing by sms on 18.3.15. & on 19.3.15 i used only 227.30 KB as per com. sms the balance of MB is 29.93 MB. how is it please clear at the earliest as possible.
Aarushi Ahluwalia

Mar 20, 2015

Internet Speed

I have been using the Reliance 3G Dongle for almost two years now. More than half the time I am merely battling to get *workable* internet speed, forget about getting the actual promised speed. I recharge and service my system regularly.

The employees at the customer service have astoundingly low information about any issue. On 7 separate occasions I have been told that their system is down and they can do nothing about the issue. No one ever contacted back to check if the problem had been resolved.
I don't need a customer service that tells me to delete cookies, reinstall and disable firewalls, that is obvious to anyone that uses a computer.

poor user

Mar 15, 2015

slow internet

hey i am using reliance netconnect plus data card its no is 9343135242 i have recharged with 3001rs for 1 month i got about 100KBps speed and now i am getting max of 25KB why you are cheating me please explain and my data balance is still 800mb left
goutampandey

Mar 7, 2015

internet

I m using 3g data bt speed is less then 2g speed......since one week....i really disapointed with this service...kindly solve the prblm...
Bcz i dnt want to change sim or netwrk...i m using smart netwrk frm last 6 years...
My mble no-8509984549

close the internet connection
sureshpal

Jan 29, 2015

Reliance PRO 3

I purchased the reliance pro 3 Dongal number 9373858525 in the month of Dec 2014 but we are getting the speed of 14.7 mbps we are getting the speed of 3.1mbps only I give the complaints 7 or 8 time but till date my problem is in same condition.So you ae request to solve the problem
deepak12175

Jan 28, 2015

getting 2g speed and low signals at 3g recharge

My data card no is 9354412175. And i m getting 2g speed and signap fluctuations since last 3 days and i am very angry about the bad service
Nitin Verma

Jan 20, 2015

gprs problem

lost my 912 md because net was not working since morning. kindly take some action. my phone num is 7859831320

Jan 19, 2015

RE: Mobile Internet

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Mohd Nadeem Shaikh

Jan 19, 2015

Mobile Internet

My mobile internet is not working since Friday 16/01/2015 morning. When I called Customer Care they said it will start working by 2.00 pm, then at 3.00 pm again I called up and they said it will start at 5.00pm but it did not started and the reason was given to me was System issue

On Sunday 18/01/2014 I called up again several times and my call was finally transferred to Senior Executive (NASRAT SHAIKH) and she told me that it will surely start by 8.00pm, but again it did not started

Finally today 19/01/2014 again Senior Executive (Anita) ask me to recharge a top up of Rs 10/- for minimum balance, as instructed I recharged it and internet got started, however again in 15 mins my balance came down to "Zero" and

I was told that I have 17 MB of data and validity is till 29/01/2015, but why is my balance getting deducted

Since 1.00 pm I am calling Customer care it is not getting connected, Can you please help and advise me one single time that this will be sorted

Please help really disappointed with the service

Mobile Number - 9773396309

Jan 12, 2015

RE: my recharge has been not done

Dear Chandwani,

PHONE ABUSE - INTERNATIONAL NUMBER CALL
    Dear sir, my wife is getting vulgar messages and calls...
    DTC Bus - no metro feader buses
    Dear sir, In vasant vihar as we only have one dtc bus...
    ICICI Bank - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Customer (Muniraju1977), We regret any...
    Fixed Deposit - JAIPRAKESH ASSOCIATES LTD
    Non receipt of payment of FD Sir, I had invested the...
    ACT BROADBAND - billed for a connection not received
    Dear act, my user Id is 11245917 I had applied for a...
    ICICI Credit Card - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Sudeep, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    MUTHUKRISHNAN M - CREDIT CARD
    I was apply credit card online on 9 june then two times...
    relainnce gsm services - wrong information
    Hello sir my name is balveer singh.my r no.is...
    snapdeal.com - not satisfied with the product
    Sir, My name is lalima rajput, I have order khantil gray...
    HP Gas - TILL NOT RECEIVED SUBSIDY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT
    DEAR SIR, My consumer number 618742, Dealer NARAYAN GAS...