Reliance 3g Data card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance 3g Data card

May 21, 2015

RE: Reliance 3G datacard, download speed becomes zero within 1 min

Dear Ashis,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

May 15, 2015

RE: Reliance 3G datacard, download speed becomes zero within 1 min

Dear Ashis,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

ashis_bej@yahoo.com

May 14, 2015

Reliance 3G datacard, download speed becomes zero within 1 min

I bought a 3G prepaid sim ( Rs. 278 - 4 GB data - valid for 2 months) to use it in my laptop with a Micromax
3G dongle. Each time, I connect the net by dialing up, within a minute the download speed becomes zero and though
it doesnt disconnect, i cant browse the net. Web pages are not displayed. The upload speed shows as 1.56 or 5.5 kbps and so
on.

why is this happening ? can any one please inform me why is this happening and how to solve this prob ?

Ashis
Bhubaneswar
Arundhirta

Apr 15, 2015

3g

2g sim me 3g net pack use kia jaa skta hai 3 g speed me area me 3g signal available naa hone pr kya 3 g chl skta hai bina 3 g signal k 3 g net pack me
Arundhirta

Apr 15, 2015

3g

Sir 2g sim me 3 g pack pda hai kya isse use kia jaa skta hai 3g speed me 3g signal area me available hone k baavjood
Muzaffar khan

Apr 11, 2015

internet speed

Internet Speed
I have been using the Reliance 3G Dongle for almost last two months now. More than half the time I am merely battling to get *workable* internet speed, forget about getting the actual promised speed. I am paid bill regularly.

The employees at the customer service have astoundingly low information about any issue. I have been told that their system is down and they can do nothing about the issue. No one ever contacted back to check if the problem had been resolved.
I don't need a customer service that tells me technical problem after one hr. is ok but not solve my problem

It is obvious the company does not care about customer experience, only about the guiding principle of crony capitalism.
pawan.garg

Apr 8, 2015

billing over charged

i have taken a no 07067914321 only for data purpose, company person Mr jag mohan Prajapati describe me a plan with 2 Mbps speed with unlimited data with 3 months advance rental, i paid all amount in advance after 1 month completion company send bill every month regularly, i said to company person and in company but they can not take sincerely, i request to you pl disconnect my connection with immediate effect i am unable to continue with reliance, i don't use this sim since two months. so its humble request to you pl solve and disconnect my connection, its my promise to reliance i never purchase any product from reliance.
sarkarnabakumar

Apr 3, 2015

Low speed

My Reliance 3G dongal gives only 120Kbps. I am using reliance SIM with 3G data. MBAL to 55333 fails.
ritu28mehta

Mar 23, 2015

Refund

Dear team,

This is wrt pending refund status of INR 400.00

I had made a online payment of Rs 400 on 25.02.2015 for data card recharge. Confirmation Message for the same was received at 1:34 pm on data card the same day.

However since it is not in line with the available packs there was no addition of data. But the fund has not been reverted back to the account.

Appreciate you quick action for transferring this pending amount (it has been nearly a month) and update ASAP .

My data card number is +917820982919
There is no calling facility on this data card.

I have also sent mail from my registered mail-id wrt the same.

Ritu
sanjaykedia

Mar 21, 2015

reliance 3g net services on mobile

i had a balance of 511.94 MB is showing by sms on 18.3.15. & on 19.3.15 i used only 227.30 KB as per com. sms the balance of MB is 29.93 MB. how is it please clear at the earliest as possible.
Aarushi Ahluwalia

Mar 20, 2015

Internet Speed

I have been using the Reliance 3G Dongle for almost two years now. More than half the time I am merely battling to get *workable* internet speed, forget about getting the actual promised speed. I recharge and service my system regularly.

The employees at the customer service have astoundingly low information about any issue. On 7 separate occasions I have been told that their system is down and they can do nothing about the issue. No one ever contacted back to check if the problem had been resolved.
I don't need a customer service that tells me to delete cookies, reinstall and disable firewalls, that is obvious to anyone that uses a computer.

poor user

Mar 15, 2015

slow internet

hey i am using reliance netconnect plus data card its no is 9343135242 i have recharged with 3001rs for 1 month i got about 100KBps speed and now i am getting max of 25KB why you are cheating me please explain and my data balance is still 800mb left
goutampandey

Mar 7, 2015

internet

I m using 3g data bt speed is less then 2g speed......since one week....i really disapointed with this service...kindly solve the prblm...
Bcz i dnt want to change sim or netwrk...i m using smart netwrk frm last 6 years...
My mble no-8509984549

close the internet connection
sureshpal

Jan 29, 2015

Reliance PRO 3

I purchased the reliance pro 3 Dongal number 9373858525 in the month of Dec 2014 but we are getting the speed of 14.7 mbps we are getting the speed of 3.1mbps only I give the complaints 7 or 8 time but till date my problem is in same condition.So you ae request to solve the problem
deepak12175

Jan 28, 2015

getting 2g speed and low signals at 3g recharge

My data card no is 9354412175. And i m getting 2g speed and signap fluctuations since last 3 days and i am very angry about the bad service
Nitin Verma

Jan 20, 2015

gprs problem

lost my 912 md because net was not working since morning. kindly take some action. my phone num is 7859831320

Jan 19, 2015

RE: Mobile Internet

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Mohd Nadeem Shaikh

Jan 19, 2015

Mobile Internet

My mobile internet is not working since Friday 16/01/2015 morning. When I called Customer Care they said it will start working by 2.00 pm, then at 3.00 pm again I called up and they said it will start at 5.00pm but it did not started and the reason was given to me was System issue

On Sunday 18/01/2014 I called up again several times and my call was finally transferred to Senior Executive (NASRAT SHAIKH) and she told me that it will surely start by 8.00pm, but again it did not started

Finally today 19/01/2014 again Senior Executive (Anita) ask me to recharge a top up of Rs 10/- for minimum balance, as instructed I recharged it and internet got started, however again in 15 mins my balance came down to "Zero" and

I was told that I have 17 MB of data and validity is till 29/01/2015, but why is my balance getting deducted

Since 1.00 pm I am calling Customer care it is not getting connected, Can you please help and advise me one single time that this will be sorted

Please help really disappointed with the service

Mobile Number - 9773396309

Jan 12, 2015

RE: my recharge has been not done

Dear Chandwani,

chandwani

Jan 12, 2015

my recharge has been not done

my bank payment has been detucted now but not recharge done so solve this problem
Surens

Dec 26, 2014

Modem Is Not worked in Laptops

I buy thi reliance pro3 modem in reliance care in broadway, Its worked proparly with 16 days only, after the day its not connected to the laptop, i will checked with the other laptops but its not working, Wat i do now
Ankit Arora

Dec 14, 2014

slowest 2g speed

I had bought an 2g package of 5g.and comparing with all the networks this one is the slowest one .i was charged 250 rs that gone completely waste .what i concluded at last that the reliance had gone to shut down its networkvery soon from punjab,that's why its data packages are very much cheaper than others to cheat people.
rsekar2882

Dec 4, 2014

Reliance Pro 3

I brought device from Sridar,Internet Bazaar,Velachery..When i brought he said any speed and device problem we will take care of that.But after i brought Reliance Pro 3 i experienced worst service. Internet disconnected automatically after showing device lost error.Device cost 1800.00 INR Three months internet charge without use 3697.00 INR totally 6696.00 INR i lost because of Internet Bazaar Sridar.
How people cheated others easily in city like chennai.
My data card number : 9382804155
Reliance Pro3 device
sunil7707

Dec 4, 2014

No 3G service

Last month I have experience "No Service" for the 3G data and it was cited that due to technical problems, data services were temporarily not available. It was not available for 4 days. After several complaints, it was restored.

Again from the last 3 days my 3G service/Data service is not working. After repeated calls, i was assured that it was due to technical faults at Reliance, and same will be restored by 3pm (everyday of my call), but from last 3 days this 3pm has not arrived for Reliance.

The pack i took is for 30 days and fraudulently, the services are not provided for 30 days and many a times, it works on 2G speed.

CBSE - physical education
    I have got only 65 in physical education bt I should get...
    RUNAMAFI in AP - RUNAMAFI LOAN REJECTION IN Andhra pradesh
    AP RUNAMAFI OFFICER, Respected Sir, This is...
    India Posts - Not delivered
    ITEM n° RL918105575IN I have sent a registered...
    snapdeal - SNAPDEAL PRODUCT RETURN RELATED ISSUE
    Hello, I ordered the product from Snapdeal on 20th May....
    PANASONIC INDIA - Panasonic Washing Machine: Complain R180515123271
    Hi Sir/Ma'a, Shop: Reliance Fresh Limited Date of...
    315628 - Adhar carad not received
    My name is Kashmira Utkarsh Chhaya. I have not received my...
    YEPME.COM - To cancel order
    To cancel order due to wrong size my order no. is 13732326
    PWD Panvel - Height of Speed Breakers
    Dear Sir / Madam There are four speed breaker located...
    Reliance Digital - Reliance Digital
    RE: worst service Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - regarding community certificate date
    what is community certificate date ? I have a community...