Reliance 3g Data card

Mar 23, 2015

Refund

Dear team,

This is wrt pending refund status of INR 400.00

I had made a online payment of Rs 400 on 25.02.2015 for data card recharge. Confirmation Message for the same was received at 1:34 pm on data card the same day.

However since it is not in line with the available packs there was no addition of data. But the fund has not been reverted back to the account.

Appreciate you quick action for transferring this pending amount (it has been nearly a month) and update ASAP .

My data card number is +917820982919
There is no calling facility on this data card.

I have also sent mail from my registered mail-id wrt the same.

Ritu
sanjaykedia

Mar 21, 2015

reliance 3g net services on mobile

i had a balance of 511.94 MB is showing by sms on 18.3.15. & on 19.3.15 i used only 227.30 KB as per com. sms the balance of MB is 29.93 MB. how is it please clear at the earliest as possible.
Aarushi Ahluwalia

Mar 20, 2015

Internet Speed

I have been using the Reliance 3G Dongle for almost two years now. More than half the time I am merely battling to get *workable* internet speed, forget about getting the actual promised speed. I recharge and service my system regularly.

The employees at the customer service have astoundingly low information about any issue. On 7 separate occasions I have been told that their system is down and they can do nothing about the issue. No one ever contacted back to check if the problem had been resolved.
I don't need a customer service that tells me to delete cookies, reinstall and disable firewalls, that is obvious to anyone that uses a computer.

It is obvious the company does not care about customer experience, only about the guiding principle of crony capitalism.
poor user

Mar 15, 2015

slow internet

hey i am using reliance netconnect plus data card its no is 9343135242 i have recharged with 3001rs for 1 month i got about 100KBps speed and now i am getting max of 25KB why you are cheating me please explain and my data balance is still 800mb left
goutampandey

Mar 7, 2015

internet

I m using 3g data bt speed is less then 2g speed......since one week....i really disapointed with this service...kindly solve the prblm...
Bcz i dnt want to change sim or netwrk...i m using smart netwrk frm last 6 years...
My mble no-8509984549

close the internet connection
sureshpal

Jan 29, 2015

Reliance PRO 3

I purchased the reliance pro 3 Dongal number 9373858525 in the month of Dec 2014 but we are getting the speed of 14.7 mbps we are getting the speed of 3.1mbps only I give the complaints 7 or 8 time but till date my problem is in same condition.So you ae request to solve the problem
deepak12175

Jan 28, 2015

getting 2g speed and low signals at 3g recharge

My data card no is 9354412175. And i m getting 2g speed and signap fluctuations since last 3 days and i am very angry about the bad service
Nitin Verma

Jan 20, 2015

gprs problem

lost my 912 md because net was not working since morning. kindly take some action. my phone num is 7859831320
RCOMcare

Jan 19, 2015

RE: Mobile Internet

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
Mohd Nadeem Shaikh

Jan 19, 2015

Mobile Internet

My mobile internet is not working since Friday 16/01/2015 morning. When I called Customer Care they said it will start working by 2.00 pm, then at 3.00 pm again I called up and they said it will start at 5.00pm but it did not started and the reason was given to me was System issue

On Sunday 18/01/2014 I called up again several times and my call was finally transferred to Senior Executive (NASRAT SHAIKH) and she told me that it will surely start by 8.00pm, but again it did not started

Finally today 19/01/2014 again Senior Executive (Anita) ask me to recharge a top up of Rs 10/- for minimum balance, as instructed I recharged it and internet got started, however again in 15 mins my balance came down to "Zero" and

I was told that I have 17 MB of data and validity is till 29/01/2015, but why is my balance getting deducted

Since 1.00 pm I am calling Customer care it is not getting connected, Can you please help and advise me one single time that this will be sorted

Please help really disappointed with the service

Mobile Number - 9773396309
RCOMcare

Jan 12, 2015

RE: my recharge has been not done

Dear Chandwani,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
chandwani

Jan 12, 2015

my recharge has been not done

my bank payment has been detucted now but not recharge done so solve this problem
Surens

Dec 26, 2014

Modem Is Not worked in Laptops

I buy thi reliance pro3 modem in reliance care in broadway, Its worked proparly with 16 days only, after the day its not connected to the laptop, i will checked with the other laptops but its not working, Wat i do now
Ankit Arora

Dec 14, 2014

slowest 2g speed

I had bought an 2g package of 5g.and comparing with all the networks this one is the slowest one .i was charged 250 rs that gone completely waste .what i concluded at last that the reliance had gone to shut down its networkvery soon from punjab,that's why its data packages are very much cheaper than others to cheat people.
rsekar2882

Dec 4, 2014

Reliance Pro 3

I brought device from Sridar,Internet Bazaar,Velachery..When i brought he said any speed and device problem we will take care of that.But after i brought Reliance Pro 3 i experienced worst service. Internet disconnected automatically after showing device lost error.Device cost 1800.00 INR Three months internet charge without use 3697.00 INR totally 6696.00 INR i lost because of Internet Bazaar Sridar.
How people cheated others easily in city like chennai.
My data card number : 9382804155
Reliance Pro3 device
sunil7707

Dec 4, 2014

No 3G service

Last month I have experience "No Service" for the 3G data and it was cited that due to technical problems, data services were temporarily not available. It was not available for 4 days. After several complaints, it was restored.

Again from the last 3 days my 3G service/Data service is not working. After repeated calls, i was assured that it was due to technical faults at Reliance, and same will be restored by 3pm (everyday of my call), but from last 3 days this 3pm has not arrived for Reliance.

The pack i took is for 30 days and fraudulently, the services are not provided for 30 days and many a times, it works on 2G speed.
g.venkat

Nov 24, 2014

venkat

i have 1 month back new data card buy that will be net is not connected
Rajesh 2115

Nov 22, 2014

Complain regarding Reliance 3g dongles

I had two 3g dongles(9015130254,9015148205).i was using these dongles from last one year.
From the day of starting dongles were not wrkng properpky.
I have given lots of complaint to reliance customer care but nobody resolved my issue.
as a good citizen I paid the bills so many times.but when I have requested them to block my dongles in aug 2014 but they havnt.
again I was getting the bills even dongles were blocked.
I called them again I reuested earlier for block both dongles but I m getting the bills again after conversation with customer care.
then they told me thr is no request for block the numbers,what is this really surprising.
even I got a waiver of 3000 againt 4500.i paid the bill but again I got a bill of rest ammount.
wen I spoke to customer care once then they told me thr is no waiver on your nb.

really surprising from this cleverness of reliance customer care.
I will suggest all never buy reliance 3g dongles.

Rajesh Verma
Dipto Chanda

Nov 6, 2014

3G speed slower than 2G

I am regularly using 3G pack of Rs. 1299(unlimited 15GB data, valid for Kolkata) for the last
2 years.But from the last recharge of 3G pack the speed came down to below 100kbps.
I had already talked to few Relience customer care executives but nobody could sort it out.
What to do next !!!!!
My relience No: 8820461381

Dipto Chanda
ajit ranjan pradhan

Sep 25, 2014

3g data card not working

sir my postpaid 3 g data doesnot connect to the 3g network and only delivers me poor quality edge connectivity for the past 6 days.i have no idea what is happening to my data card.will someone from reliance can resolve this issue?
my data card no-8260753065
ajit
vaid

Sep 4, 2014

connet failed connet failed

Worst company is reliance in india. Totally Cheaters. Never buy reliance dongle.

Rahul- 8802121478
Nothongol Atsi Kera

Jun 7, 2014

low 3g speed

poor signal and abnormally low speed
My 3G connection is connected with a single or two bar on signal icon. The average speed is about 2Kbs, during day and night time, so have to refresh again and again to open a page. Only early in the morning, speed is somewhat reasonable but still not satisfactory, comparing to other reliance 3g user.
I request to concerned authority in reliance communication if they are in a position to sort out the problem or they are as helpless as customer.

My data card number is 07308713069.
DOPI

May 30, 2014

slowest speed!

I recharged for the '5 GB unlimited 3G data' pack in my reliance 3G modem,as shown in the chart of reliance data packs from a retailer and guess what ! I didn't get even 1GB of 3G data,instead it was only 2G data which is super-slow.. its so slow that simply google browsing takes time, and opening two or more websites simultaneously is out of the question!! On top of it, calling the customer care and talking to a representative didn't help at all!! I am really frustrated with reliance!! My 797 rupees gone into waste and if this continues i will have to go back to airtel which even if a bit expensive don't dupe its customers as i feel i have been duped by reliance!!!!
kaypat

May 21, 2014

3G Data Card (21.6 Mbps) Not working

For the past 5 days, my Post-Paid 3G Dongle ( no. 7827297239) does not connect to the 3G network and only delivers me poor quality Edge connectivity. I have had this since 2011 and this is the first time I have experienced this failure.
I called Reliance customer care on the 19th only to be told that there was a problem in south Delhi and the issue would be resolved by 1 pm positively.
When on the morning of the 20th it still hadn't been resolved I called customer service again only to be told that it would take another 48 hours. No one would tell me what the problem was.
I called this morning again only to be told that my request number was registered and the matter "was being looked into". When I mentioned that a post-paid connection which did not work for 4-5 days was simply unacceptable i was informed that hopefully the problem would be resolved in 24 hours.
I even bought a new 3G dongle from a Reliance store (Huwaei E8231) just in case there was a hardware function but when I attempt using this dongle I get a connection saying I'm connected to "Aircel 2g"! I have no clue what is happening.
Will someone at Reliance urgently resolve the issue.

Keshav

care---paytm.com - didn't get money back
    I got 25 rs and I recharged.Recharge failed and my money...
    BBMP - garbage dumpings
    Pl attend to garbage dumped at empty sites in GM Palya...
    Alchemist Township India Limited - Interest payment cheque bounce
    Dear sir , this is to inform you that the interest payment...
    Mary James - LOAN CACULATOR
    Hi everybody, I am Mary James ,currently living in canada....
    ICICI Bank Travel Card - ICICI Travell Card Fraud Transaction
    Hi ICICI Bank, I'm in US currently and using ICICI...
    clip trip - refund
    I had booked one ticket but it was as waiting why it was...
    Sant Sevak Public School - Dubious school running in Kanpur
    Dubious school running in Kanpur for last five year posing...
    t24 - pin code for installing applications
    recently i got a confirmation message to install browsing...
    12135 - high amount of bill
    My post paid number is 9903320893. Me and my family is...
    electricity cut off - electricity cut
    Dear sir janak nagar power house se electricity cut bhot...