Reliance 3g Data card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance 3g Data card

RaghuRamchary

Sep 28, 2016

Extra month bill which Relaince has stopped the 3g service on my dongle connection-9343756465

Hi Reliance,

I was using data connection number 9343756465.

relationship number 500008569135

For the month of june 25th 2016 to july 24th 2016 with very less network coverage area the bill was 690Rs/-

After that Even though there is no network of 3g service from reliance

Reliance had sent bill stating that 25 Jul to 24 Aug 2016 bill amount was 634Rs/- (i.e there is no 3g service at all even though sent a bill).

I was keep on sending mails to collectionsBLR.rcom@relianceada.com

retention.reliance1@gmail.com,venu.gopal@relianceada.com,

oscreliance@gmail.com,rcom.ccmteam@relianceebill.com,rcomappellateauthority.karnataka@relianceada.com

There is no reply from their end. Their customer care people calls me but dont listen anything to me.

Simply they are disconnecting the call.

Please do the need ful. I will pay the money for the bill which I have used even with less coveage(not used because of less coverage of network).

they are not at all responding.

Even though I am ready to pay the money of rs 690/- .I need a mail confirmation from you end stating that Relaince dont send any further bills after I pay the money of Rs 690/-

Please do the needful.Please reply me in written communication.

Raghu
Pinky Lallawmkimi

Sep 25, 2016

3g network issue

Reliance doesn't have a continuous 3g network. In our around 10 days 3g network function very good, and we never have 3g network for around 20 days. Like it use to vanish in air. We recharge for 3g but end up in using 2g for 3g pack. Its really headache.

Sep 20, 2016

RE: Billing Issue

Dear Vijay,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

vijay9787

Sep 20, 2016

Billing Issue

I am using a Reliance netconnet+ 3G dongle since last 1 year. But since last one month it has stopped working i.e 20th July 2016.
When I reached the customer care, he says, "3G has been stopped and you need to take new dongle for 4G". I have paid the outstanding amount which i have used but I have received a bill about 800 rupees for this month and I haven't used the dongle last one month and you (Reliance) stopped the 3g services since one month before then why should i pay for it.

I expect you to deactivate the connection and i will not pay for the last month. Please do the necessary action before it making the big issue.

Dongle no: 9382209955
Shibin Mathew

Aug 21, 2016

Reliance wipod post paid 3g not working since 20 days

Reliance wipod post paid 3g not working since 20days. It says no service. I already paid 1148 Rs in august 6th.
Iam planning to deactivate this wipod post paid .
Planning to get reliance jio 4g.
So what should i do?
93803 86919 Reliance wipod number.
Manjunath1097

Aug 20, 2016

Data card barred-9343275984

Hi Reliance.

I have been informed that there will be no changed made after 4G up gradation and I confirmed the same 1000+ time the people who called me to confirm whether I got the 4G sim or not and when I been to your store to get it upgraded and paid 899/-. now you guys changed the bill plan and it says 5500+ unbilled and blocked the internet service without intimation and changed the plan.
I have call recordings as we who called and confirmed there will be no changed in plan if I upgrade to 4G.

I told 1000 time I do not want to pay for the device 899/- as my old dongle is working fine and I am happy with the 3G speed whatever you I was getting.

You made stupidity up grading your service and making people to pay for it. what the shit kind of service you providing by making sit un used people who dont know anything what to do and what to speak. they only tell sir pay the bill then talk about it and use internet or cant do anything or else phone never connects to customer support.

Before I Piss and visit your office directly or go to consumer court I request you to fix this immediately.

Manjunath KS
Ph-9986682240
Data card No-9343275984

Aug 13, 2016

RE: reliance net connection not working

Dear Malu,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

malu123

Aug 12, 2016

reliance net connection not working

Hi I'm malu from Coimbatore my data card not working pls help me and reliance customer care no working I tired with the customer care number they are not even connecting both the numbers r really worst reliance customer service really worst
munsh moin

Aug 6, 2016

reliance datacard3g not working

Reliance 3g datacard is not working recharge 1000 is not work wht is the solution no 8608234799
HPM

Jul 22, 2016

3G Dongle stopped Working Since 20th July 2016

I am using a Reliance netconnet+ 3G dongle since last 3 years. But since last two days it stopped working i.e 20th July 2016. It shows cross mark near signal and tried to connect it displays "server system did not respond.

When I reached the vendor, he says, "3G has been stopped and you need to take new dongle for 4G".
Then what about my remaining data of previous dongle??

Why aren't you just replace 3G with 4G dongle for free as we paid for the dongle as wel. (Like Airtel does)

If you are not replacing it then refund the amount for that dongle.

Hope I will get the response from the customer care. (IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THE CUSTOMER).

My mobile No: 8600069538

Jun 18, 2016

RE: Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Dear Krishan,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store for further assistance.

Jun 16, 2016

RE: Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Dear Krishan,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. Thank you!

Jun 10, 2016

Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Sorry. It was complain dated 14may not 26 May.
Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
My internet is still not working.
You can contact on the numbers given below at any time of the day.

Krishan Malhotra.

Jun 10, 2016

Ref: complain dated 26may 2016

Ref..complaint dated 26may 2016

I have already provided two mobile numbers and no one has tried to contact us from ur customer service department.
This is a really sorry state of affairs. If the problem is not resolved within the coming week, I will go for some other service provider. Fed up with reliance.. Horrible speed, bad service n no follow up..

This is my landline n mobile no.

Krishan Malhotra.
AjayBhalekar

Jun 7, 2016

Reliance 3 Customer Care Not Responding

Reliance 3 Datacard Customer Care Service is horrible, i am trying to call them on 180030005555 / 0203033555.

But no one picks the phone, and phone gets disconnected. I have raised a purchase for new Reliance Wipod as per new migration program , there too the customer care is horrilbe. no one picks the phone.

Also no one responds to email.

Very Very Horrible Service of Reliance 3. People please be aware of Reliance 3 and forward this to everyone making them aware.

If they dont respond i am going to file a case in consumer court against them, also make it public in social media so as atleast people will think before buying it.

Ajay

May 28, 2016

RE: not working

Dear Krishan,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time to arrange the call back.

May 26, 2016

RE: not working

krishan miglani

May 26, 2016

not working

I have exchnaged the dongle with old one with Reliance 3G.It is not working at all.I have gone to the dealer many times.Everytime he says it is OK.But on my computer it never works.The data card is 9315316496.Please resolve
Victor856

May 19, 2016

Slow Internet connection

I have been using Reliance 3g Dongle for the last one year with Rs 255 recharge. It is providing good speed but this time it is very slow Videos are not properly streaming and even regular sites take much time to open. Pls Resolve this issue. The details are as follows:

Sumit Sarda
Mobile No. 7307079027

May 14, 2016

Internet not working

I have recharged my prepaid Internet dongle for Rs 255 (9354693373) on 29April. But there is no connection. The local reliance service provider says they cannot do anything. Even when there used to be a connection earlier it used to be extremely slow.
Kindly look into the matter n do the needful at the earliest.

Razzu Bhaiyya

Apr 19, 2016

Slow 3G data Speed and Pathetic Customer care

Last 3 days I have been facing issue with 3G internet data connection. I called Reliance Customer Care almost 50 times in 2 days but no resolution to my problem. Either the Tech support person dont understand the problem or pretend to be a dumb.

Reliance is a big name but shame on their Customer support.
Nishant Sadana

Mar 7, 2016

3g data speed is very low

3g data speed is very low

my number is 7061219990
Renukaarun

Mar 2, 2016

Low speed connection issues

Very worst service I have seen customer care not wrkng if luckily got connected they are not able to resolve any issue

Jan 27, 2016

RE: 3G Singnal issue

Dear Mohan,

Kindly submit your details at our Facebook page link: http://on.fb.me/1lrvkq7 Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

J MOHANBABU

Jan 25, 2016

3G Singnal issue

3G signals issues in near Temple town Vadamala pet is very near TIRUPATI, 3g service not working,
Please provide services immediately today.

gate 2017 - Payment failed
    Dear sir, I was making payment for my NET examination...
    Dr. Batra's Homeopathy - Refund- Treatment not Taken
    Hi, This is to bring to your notice that I had got...
    Dr. Batrsa - Refund- Treatment not Taken
    Hi, This is to bring to your notice that I had got...
    colors tv channel - venkat
    Please continue chakravartin ashok samrat. We are...
    snapdeal - Sold Warranty Expired and Used iPhone
    Reference to return request Ticket Id: 30251823 & ...
    Bank of America - C.o.t.code
    Sir give me cot code I am reddy for pay charge
    coca cola us - Sim number won
    I received a txt message that i won 500,000$ and then...
    Cola Cola US - Sim number won
    I received a txt message that i won 500,000$ and then...