Reliance 3g Data card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance 3g Data card

HPM

Jul 22, 2016

3G Dongle stopped Working Since 20th July 2016

I am using a Reliance netconnet+ 3G dongle since last 3 years. But since last two days it stopped working i.e 20th July 2016. It shows cross mark near signal and tried to connect it displays "server system did not respond.

When I reached the vendor, he says, "3G has been stopped and you need to take new dongle for 4G".
Then what about my remaining data of previous dongle??

Why aren't you just replace 3G with 4G dongle for free as we paid for the dongle as wel. (Like Airtel does)

If you are not replacing it then refund the amount for that dongle.

Hope I will get the response from the customer care. (IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THE CUSTOMER).

My mobile No: 8600069538

Jun 18, 2016

RE: Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Dear Krishan,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store for further assistance.

Jun 16, 2016

RE: Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Dear Krishan,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. Thank you!

Jun 10, 2016

Ref complain dated 14may 2016

Sorry. It was complain dated 14may not 26 May.
Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
My internet is still not working.
You can contact on the numbers given below at any time of the day.

Krishan Malhotra.

Jun 10, 2016

Ref: complain dated 26may 2016

Ref..complaint dated 26may 2016

I have already provided two mobile numbers and no one has tried to contact us from ur customer service department.
This is a really sorry state of affairs. If the problem is not resolved within the coming week, I will go for some other service provider. Fed up with reliance.. Horrible speed, bad service n no follow up..

This is my landline n mobile no.

Krishan Malhotra.
AjayBhalekar

Jun 7, 2016

Reliance 3 Customer Care Not Responding

Reliance 3 Datacard Customer Care Service is horrible, i am trying to call them on 180030005555 / 0203033555.

But no one picks the phone, and phone gets disconnected. I have raised a purchase for new Reliance Wipod as per new migration program , there too the customer care is horrilbe. no one picks the phone.

Also no one responds to email.

Very Very Horrible Service of Reliance 3. People please be aware of Reliance 3 and forward this to everyone making them aware.

If they dont respond i am going to file a case in consumer court against them, also make it public in social media so as atleast people will think before buying it.

Ajay

May 28, 2016

RE: not working

Dear Krishan,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time to arrange the call back.

May 26, 2016

RE: not working

Dear Krishan,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

krishan miglani

May 26, 2016

not working

I have exchnaged the dongle with old one with Reliance 3G.It is not working at all.I have gone to the dealer many times.Everytime he says it is OK.But on my computer it never works.The data card is 9315316496.Please resolve
Victor856

May 19, 2016

Slow Internet connection

I have been using Reliance 3g Dongle for the last one year with Rs 255 recharge. It is providing good speed but this time it is very slow Videos are not properly streaming and even regular sites take much time to open. Pls Resolve this issue. The details are as follows:

Sumit Sarda
Mobile No. 7307079027

May 14, 2016

Internet not working

I have recharged my prepaid Internet dongle for Rs 255 (9354693373) on 29April. But there is no connection. The local reliance service provider says they cannot do anything. Even when there used to be a connection earlier it used to be extremely slow.
Kindly look into the matter n do the needful at the earliest.

Razzu Bhaiyya

Apr 19, 2016

Slow 3G data Speed and Pathetic Customer care

Last 3 days I have been facing issue with 3G internet data connection. I called Reliance Customer Care almost 50 times in 2 days but no resolution to my problem. Either the Tech support person dont understand the problem or pretend to be a dumb.

Reliance is a big name but shame on their Customer support.
Nishant Sadana

Mar 7, 2016

3g data speed is very low

3g data speed is very low

my number is 7061219990
Renukaarun

Mar 2, 2016

Low speed connection issues

Very worst service I have seen customer care not wrkng if luckily got connected they are not able to resolve any issue

Jan 27, 2016

RE: 3G Singnal issue

Dear Mohan,

Kindly submit your details at our Facebook page link: http://on.fb.me/1lrvkq7 Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

J MOHANBABU

Jan 25, 2016

3G Singnal issue

3G signals issues in near Temple town Vadamala pet is very near TIRUPATI, 3g service not working,
Please provide services immediately today.

Jan 10, 2016

Dear Prabhakar,

prabhakaran.k

Jan 6, 2016

Speed

My Data card no is 9382596421 I am not getting proper speed last few days i called customer care service but no one given the proper resolution.... so do the needful as soon as possible....
Bapu Lal Rathore

Jan 4, 2016

Low 3G dongle speed

I am using Reliance 3G dongle for last one year but since last week I am getting low speed on dongle, I sent an email to Reliance Custcare on Jan 1, 2016. But no response from there. My relaince no is 7879002062.

Dec 28, 2015

RE: Net is too slow - Just 10 KBPS as against promised of 3 MBPS

Dear Naveen,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Dear Naveen,

RE: Net not working

Dear Apala,

TNEB online website - Power cut frequently happening daily
    Hi Sir, We are staying in narayanapuram, chakravarthy...
    MyDentist - Guarantee card not given after promising
    I have done the root canal for two teeth and caps were...
    online sbi - Payment not received
    My Self Amit Bansal I have done the online payment of...
    VOLTAS - Voltas Split A.C 1.5 ton cooling problem
    Sir, Reference my earlier complaint dated 13.7.2016...
    PayUindia Ltd. - Payment failed but amt. debited from my SBI Bank
    Dear sir, I make a payment sum of Rs.73/- only against...
    Mumbai (Ex Bombay) Exchange Office (INDIA) - International Parcel not received
    I have ordered parcel (RJ539116706CN)of Rice from China....
    BIBA - BIBA is a fraud
    I was trying to order online and due to technical issues...
    Fast Track - CHARGED DOUBLE/FRAUD COMPANY
    I HAVE BOOKED A CAB ON 28 JULY 16@4:30 pm FROM MY...