Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

PRATIMA PAWAR

Jul 28, 2015

SMART CARD NO.200553505875 LOST SIGNAL SINCE PAST 2 DAYS

LOST SIGNAL SINCE PAST 2 DAYS...WHENEVER I CALL CUSTOMER CARE NO. IT'S ALWAYS BUSY...PLZ SEND SOMEONE TO FIX THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
FROM,
PRATIMA PAWAR
SMART CARD NO.200553505875
arsh.inamdar@rediffmail.com

Jul 28, 2015

Smart Card No - 200923956978 SERVICE SUSPENDED THOUGH MONTHLY CHARGES PAID IN ADVANCE

This is to regret that Reliance is not providing proper service to customers. My monthly recharge amount has been increased without any notification. If their is no service no additional channels, for what purpose you are charging more. Above all customer calls are not getting connected to call centre executives even after holding calls for more than half hours.

I paid regular monthly recharge on 30-6-2015 then how services are suspended on 27-7-2015 ?

As there is no service from company customer needs to call local area engineers to resolve problems and pay high charges. Poor signal is all time problem. I am facing this problem since last two years. Pls note company is bound to provide qualitative service to customers for which it is collecting money from them.

If there is no extra service there should not be any extra charges.

Revert on priority
ishwargour1177@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015

Poor Signal & Service

MY SMART CARD NO, 200938863448. I had lodged a complaint on 25.07.2015 for signal poor at RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE NO.18002009001. Till date my complaint has not been rectify and when I am calling to RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE, each and every they said "Our technician will approach you within 48 hours". stll none of the technicians have appeared.
THEREFORE I URGE TO ALL PLEASE DONT BUY THIS RELIANCE DTH TV, SINCE IT HAS POOOOOOR SERVICES AND IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.
Shravan Rajagopalan

Jul 25, 2015

Set top Box problem unresolved

I have your Big TV connection (Card No. 20 0952 5421 37) in Vadapalani area of Chennai.

My set top box (STB) shows error 400 (loss in signal) since 07/05/2015 and the problem is still unresolved.

Given below are the days on which i have followed up on the complain along with the complaint no.:

07-May-2015 - 233087646
04-jun-2015 - 234113050
20-jun-2015 - 234656898
23-jul-2015 - 235763985
24-jul-2015 - 235816517

Every time the complaint is registered within 2 days to a weeks time the case is closed automatically and your call center has the audacity to cut the call or inform that the case is closed as there are no technicians in Vadapalani area in chennai.

Furthermore there have been instances when the customer care person has refused putting me through to the supervisor stating that "he is too busy now".

Kindly look into the matter and confirm action being taken to ensure speedy resolution of my complaint.

I also need the days of subscription lost to be credited to my account.

Shravan Rajagopalan
+91 9840241186
Padmanabha Pillai

Jul 23, 2015

very poor service

After 6 days left I will not get any response from end very poor service, your technician call two time and he inform me to reach my home within 10 min. but 48 hr. left no response, your technician will staying near by my house, I think it was a silly matter so he will make too delay to solve this issue and yesterday night I have get a SMS your issue is solved, Sir any one will not visit here til time then how to solve this matter I ashamed about your customer service.
sriniwas2050

Jul 20, 2015

Lodge a complaint that my big tv remotRemote control not working

My smart card Number -200994516545

Lodge a complaint that my big tv remote control not working on friday night & your call centre executive told me that the reliance person will come & solve our query. but its almost 3 days done none of the person is came from your end.

Such a worst customer service i have never seen before.

Want to know whether this issue will be fixed or not
sriniwas2050

Jul 20, 2015

Remote control not working

Such a worst customer service i have never seen before.

Want to know whether this issue will be fixed or not
anithadrewitt

Jul 16, 2015

Worst connection i have ever used

Hi,,

This is one of my dish no: 201507194853, i totally have three reliance dishes at home, i have raised a complain against this on june 27th, today is 16th july till now no person came to repair it, they dont even have the courtesy to call and inform us. They blindly debited 175Rs for the service and the customer care person is not responding properly. they are just giving a vague answer that they will come in 48 hours but till now they haven't turned up. If anybody planning to buy reliance dish i tell them please dont go for it. it is the worst connection i have ever used very very bad service and really irritated with the connection , once in three months some problem will come
Two dishes facing problem at the same time i have given complain for the other dish 200952304055 too. technician came and changed everything and charging me 600 rupees . everytime they come they do the same and this reliance dish is not giving good service but they charge for everything.. People don ever go for reliance dish
M.R.Ravishankar

Jul 13, 2015

Reliance Big TV

My smart Card No.200780191523 I made a complaint but still no one attended. If my call is not attended I will go for Tata Sky.
kailastidke

Jul 10, 2015

online recharge failure & refund

sir I made online big tv recharge of 220/- through net banking but my recharge is cancelled and 220 deducted from my account.
smart card no.2000764930505
Name:Kailas Tidke
Recharge Date:10/07/2015
ref.no.IGOAIBFBI7
time:7:58 pm
please refund the amount....
dukaa

Jul 10, 2015

Not watch tv

I am customer of Reliance Big TV for past 4 to 5 yeas
Big TV Sim cared number: 200751411217.
I have ragister complaint with reliance digital tv on 28/06/15
But still problem is not solved 13 days have been passed
we not see ,but daily deduct amount in my account
so ,please canell my connection and refund my amount
and more also inform our company staff use reliance
connection (mobile) above 50 nos

Thanks&Regards

d.mahendiran

pranavdave

Jul 9, 2015

Signal Lost Erron From Past 4 days

My Smart Card number is 20057706990, Firs of all Custmer care operator are cheap, they dont know how to talk, I raised a complaint 4 days ago and they said technician will come. But no body showed up !!! really frustrated with service. My complaint number is 235253339.

Buy Tata Sky Instead of that !!

Hope Anil will sell this company soon !!
ramneekmallwaee

Jul 7, 2015

stb, service, everything

my big tv account no is 200547121919.i have compaint 2 jul 2015. bt now til date his technician team not visit......solvig is soo far....cheap company........frustated service.....plz request to everyone not purchase it......... is se acha kuaea mae chlang lgaa do
sonuraghu

Jul 5, 2015

regarding recharge

I am Narendra, my smart card number is 200904107072
I had recharged for rs 1000 on 25th of may. now i got a msg saying that recharge for add on packs. but all these days i never recharged separately for add on packs.
i want to know the details of my subscribed pack, and what is wrong here.
jitesh gala

Jul 2, 2015

no signal since 15 june 2015

My smart card no is 200574662138
I have ragister complaint with reliance digital tv on 17/06/15
But still problem is not solved 15 days have been passed
Gagan M Gstar

ALL CHANEL NO ACTIVATE

My self Muni nayak from Hoskote My Reliance Big T.V Card No. Is 200612198102. I Have Recharge On (14/06/2015) for rs.2570 But till now it has not been activated. All the channels have been shown as scrambled.Please Activate it Immediately.

Muni nayak
Gagan M Gstar

Chanel is not activate

Muni nayak
lucky N

Worst Service

My Account number is-200988889511

i tried reaching customer care people but not able to.they received the call said server is slow kindly call back after 1 hour after telling you guys make me wait for 30 min he said we have taken your request.we'll respond to you on priority basis but when i tried reaching them after 1 hour from 7:30 till 9:30 haven't got any response.these kind of worst services these guys are giving.Now i feel like these guys promises are only big but it came to response they give the worst service.
Prakash jai

Jun 25, 2015

can't reach customer care

Customer care officials can't be reached even ofter trying too many times...and it( 18002009002 ) it's not a toll free number...
maheshkp

Jun 23, 2015

Worst Approach and Service - Reliance BIG TV Customer Care

Sub: Worst Approach and Service - Reliance BIG TV Customer Care

Reliance Smart Card # 200642947892

We received a call from Reliance Customer care on 20-Jun-2015 offering a 3 month package which would enable 1 month free pack as an offer. While offering this package we have been advised to convert from Diamond Package to Gold Package. It was also conveyed that there would not be any difference in channels and will be as it is. Upon getting the details we have paid the package cost Rs.1140 advised to us within an hour. Though we paid the money in an hour we did not receive the service immediately after payment as it had been commited to us.

We had to call BIG TV Customer Care multiple times to enable the service.
Call details as provided below:

Calls made:
20-Jun-2015 4 calls - To enable to service but had been advised Signal issue
21-Jun-2015 1 call - Unstable connection
22-Jun-2015 2 calls - Tamil Channels missing
23-Jun-2015 1 call - Tamil Channels missing, escalation call

The most frustrating was when we called the hotline and select option Tamil it gets routed to Malayalam, which happened multiple times on 20th and 21st Jun. The only information we received was to call again and the Malayalam operators tried to help us after we spoke to them in english.

Finally when the service got enabled we noticed that some of the Tamil Channels were missing. We tired to contact BIG TV Customer Care again and understood that because of the Sports Channel which was part of our Diamond Pack was not recharged they had to stop Tamil Channels. We were enquiring the link between Sports Channel and Tamil Channel for which the BIG TV Customer Service failed to explain, but straight away asked us to recharge Rs.10 to enable the Tamil Channel and stop the Sport Package

We accepted to recharge Rs.10 but none of the local shops were ready to recharge for this amount and requested us to approach BIG TV. When again approached BIG TV Customer Care about the recharge they advise that we would be able to recharge Rs.50 minimum.

After hearing the information from BIG TV it raised me a concern on why we have to pay some X amount to BIG TV in advance if it is an communication issue from their end.

After all this we were fed up and asked for refund and disconnection of service but BIG TV Customer Care refused to do so though they agree that it was their mistake not keeping us informed properly.

I had also recorded the conversation we had between BIG TV Customer Care and forwarding this compliant copy to nodal office@reliancedigitaltv.com

I believe that there should be a way we should get justified for the time invested and maintaining patience on the inefficient service offered by the corporates.

Hope this compliant will be taken seriously and will be actioned to save others time and value for the money spent.

ACP

Jun 22, 2015

BAD SERVICE

MY SMART CARD NO, 200590371617. I had lodged a complaint on 15.06.2015 for signal poor at RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE NO.18002009001. Till date my complaint has not been rectify and when I am calling to RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE, each and every they said "Our technician will approach you within 48 hours". 8 days have been over, none of the technicians have appeared.
sureshy

Jun 19, 2015

Money is not refund in my account

You people are deducted money from my account rs 350 .i am really frustated about your service. i did not take any service from your agency / technical person.but still money got deducted.

i have given complient .. but i did nt get any servie from your agent/ technician..
i called so many times . your customer care people are telling that their back end people are not approved for refund.

please let me know wheather you are able to help or not . otherwise i will choose some other servie. .
damodar.naidu84

Jun 16, 2015

Talugu Channels were disconnected automatically

My name is Chandrasekhar Naidu and I have been using the Reliance Big TV -Nr 200678034145 since 8 Years. By March 1st - 2015, I had the issue that my all Telugu Channels disconnected suddenly and started getting Tamil Channels.

I had called to customer care and explained the issue. They said that they have started giving one more Pack freely from 1-May 2015 which is Tamil pack (for South Value Pack). I said fine, but why the Telugu Channels were disconnected. They said the Pack of Telugu Channel was active and they have taken Complaint and said that their Customer will Visit us and solve the issue.

We had waited for some days, but the Customer was not visited us and the Ticket was closed by them charging 175 INR without solving the issue. I had called again the Customer care and asked them the explanation. They have raised one more complaint and said same that their Customer will visit Surely this time. Again Same thing repeated, no one has visited us and the Ticket was closed by charging again 175 INR. I have called them again and asked them that why the Tickets were getting closed without solving issue and getting charged 175 INR each time. They said, since 175 INR is charged at First Ticket, that will be valid for 60 days, hence they will refund the Money whatever they charged additionally which is 175 INR. I said fine and they raised one more complaint.

Finally the Person has visited us and checked the connection. He said every thing is fine and set-of box is working fine. He was even not understanding why the Telugu channels were not coming. Then he left and they closed the Ticket and again they charged 175 INR, however the Problem was not resolved at all. They charged 3 times (175 + 175 + 175 = 525) and the Problem is not resolved.

Finally we went to one Agent and fixed the Problem from our end.

After solving the issue, I had called to Customer care more than 5 times and raised the complaint for refunding the Money of 350 (175 + 175), since this has been charged additionally/mistakenly. They said they will refund Money, for it 5 Complaints were raised, however the Money was not refunded.

I wanted to use the Reliance Big TV, because I had activated one Year pack which is valid till 31-Dec-2015. That is the reason I struggled lot for resolving issue.

My personal opinion is that the Reliance Big TV does not support the Customers well and bad Service. I suggest you to not to buy Reliance Digital TV. Even I will be buying TATA Sky once this one Year pack gets over.
cmbabu

Jun 13, 2015

set top box notfunctioning

our set top box light does not glow ever since it was replaced abt 3 weeks back.......tried the customer care to register but of no use our smart card no is 200937051826
Balbir Singh Taprial

Jun 10, 2015

Set of box is not functioning

Light of set of box is red and not turning to green. Nalbir Singh Mb 8884850228 & 9945102287

Delhi Jal Board - water bill not received
    iam ashok oberoi r/o bq77 2nd and 3rd floor.of shalimar...
    340023 - antar jatiya vivah Protsahan rashi
    Respected Sir, I want to know about that antar jatiya...
    121---in.airtel.com - 9981751783
    DEAR SIR plz internet charges no pay to me.aapke castmer...
    Karbonn Mobiles - Karbonn registration problem
    How to register karbon server plz explain?
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - My account has been blocked
    my account has been blocked please reactive soon as very...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - MARKSHEET MISSING
    RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS NITIN KHANDELWAL SON OF SHRI...
    188702 - Deduction of amount from my sbi accaunt soo refound my...
    Hi All, i have places an order of Reebok shoes with...
    Panasonic Eluga A - blank display
    Dear sir/madam, I'm returning my Panasonic Eluga A...
    SBTET.A.P - provisional issue
    Good morning sir vaagadevi collage was sent the memos for...