Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

Sreelatha Logisetty

Dec 11, 2014

ABN Andhra jyothi removal is disappointing

We are deeply disturbed and disappointed by the removal of ABN channel in Reliance Big tv. It is very bad that you give the reason that it's rating is low when we called customer care. How can you claim that the rating of T news which is viewed only in Telangana and nowhere else in India ,is higher than ABN which is watched by people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Why do you give such illogical answers on calling you! Very shameful Reliance! You lost our trust! We are going to change to other Digital service! Nobody in Andhra pradesh will opt Reliance now! Atleast give valid reasons for channel removal from now onwards!
S. Chinnaswami

Dec 11, 2014

Rechargeddetails ignored

My name is S. Chinnaswami, I am one of Reiliance BigTV customer. My id no. 200879720709, my mobile: 9444992691.
my recharge is valid till December, 2014. To continue my service without any break I elected to recharge on September 22, 2014
through recharge outlet in Chennai for a discounted offer of 3 months for 12 months subscription and paid Rs. 1790/- I was provided with transaction id no 17196213 (9940563402) This recharge was ignored by BIGTV

I received a call on my mobile from phone no. 44 30386985 during this week and warned that my recharge is due and take actions. I explained the details the operator is on the other side did not listen. We I tried to contact her the line was disconnected without answering. Who is this 30386985 line ?

When I tried to reach you 1800 200 9001 We used get this is not working number.

Please let us know how to go about on these types of services.

S. Chinnaswami
aanuj

Dec 10, 2014

big tv setup box not working

my setup box is not working last 27th Nov 2014. i am already complain in your customer care no. and my complain id is 227359679 & my smart card No. 200629844257. your executive is not support and not given the customer service address in meerut center. and bad behave.
mohit sol

Dec 9, 2014

tv set top box not working

my TV is not working since 3 days, have filed my complain with customer care, but getting no response such a pathetic service. They promised me to help with in 48 hours, but 72 hours left no result.

i want to discontinue with this service please help me and suggest how to discontinue with RELIANCE BIG TV.

thanks

mohit
karthickmk

Dec 5, 2014

Sun group channels are not coming for the past 2 days

For the past 2 days sun group channels are not coming.No response from customer care.In this same site reliance communication given link and ask me to submit my details that also not working
sandhya muralidharan

Dec 4, 2014

sun networks are not working

Any channels related to sun tv network are not working. Customer care representatives are not responding properly and not attending the calls. This problem persists for last 2 days. Kindly take necessary actions to resolve the problem soon.
karthickmk

sun nerwork not working

Sun network channels not working for past three day.customer care completely not reachable.
rag_nar@rediffmail.com

SINCE2-3 DAYS UDAYA T V IS NOT COMING

04 12 20114

DEAR SIR
SINCE 2 - 3 DAYS UDAYA CHANNELS IS NOT COMING PL LOOK IN TO THIS
MATTER IF,IF CURRENCY IS EXHAUSTED WITHIN SECONDS YOU WILL DISCONNECT ALL THE CHANNELS
ALL READY WE RECEIVING LESS KANNADA CHANNELS
IF THING CONTINUE LIKE THIS WE MAY SHIFT TO OTHER

200610551533
m.geetha

2005903558

I called to customer care nos. it is always busy 24 hours. pls advice how to close the account. from your service is very.......................................................bad. In this type of problem it is continued customer don't like this service & also advice your customer team give a proper response & give correct phone numbers. otherwise don't continue............
m.geetha

2005903554

RCOMcare

Dec 3, 2014

service charges

Dear Ravindrarao,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
dr.movva ravindrarao

Dec 3, 2014

service charges

after hudhud cyclon reliance big tv is not working from 0ctober 12th till today. today i received a message that service charges are deducted. i gave complaint thrice and nobody attended thecomplaint. kindly attend the complaint or we have to proceed legally.
suryanaryana

Dec 2, 2014

Amonut not refunded

My Relaince DTH subscription ID is 200677504060.

We had made a complaint on 19/11/2014 for non-working of channels. But after 2 days, Rs.175 has been deducted from the account saying,

Dear Relaince Digital TV Customer, your servcie Request No 227017343 is closed. Trust the issue was resolved to your satisafction.

But no one came to my home to solve the problem. How can you people deduct the amount if no service person had visited to my home to solve the problem.? We have called the DTH operator, but he refused to come to my home.

I want my money back. otherwise, it will impact on the opinion on your servcies. I am using this Reliance DTH servcie from almost 6 years. I have suggested so many of my friends to take the connections for the quality of the channels. But, if this is not resolved I cannot suggest anymore because I will be not satisfied with your response.

And also we have called the customer service but of no use, they were speaking non-sense and trying to convince that the money will not be refunded.

Please do the needful action as soon as possible.

My contact number : 9347912095

And I can speak only in my local language Telugu
Deepak_Jha_4

Nov 25, 2014

Remote Issue

I have been using ur Big TV connection from last my years with having account number “200607243847”. The set top Box and the remote have become so old now. Even Numeric digits mentioned on remote are erased and some keys are not working because of same I am unable to use your services properly.

Would request you to change my remote Free of cost from your end so that I can continue with ur services. I have mailed so many times on nodal but havent received a single revert from there. i havent received a single call back also from there.

Deepak Jha
Balappa Badiger

Nov 23, 2014

Dish Below setting Box Damage

This problem is from last 1 Month, Same we complaint raised as on 27th Oct 2014 First time that time Customer Care Executive Deducted Rs.250/- From Main Balance that time told we will solve your problem within 48 hr, after that we call to customer care every time they are saying same reason we will solve your problem within 48 hr, like this we once in every 2 days call to Customer care but not response from company side kindly solve this problem, Smart Card no: 200821347076 (Customer Name: Kalappa Pattar)

Kindly Solve this problem as soon as possible, Because we are facing lots problem regarding this issue.
rajesh palliyil

Nov 21, 2014

replacement of LNB and refitment

sir, my smart card no is 200975197983. i have registered a complaint on 21 Oct 14, the message on my mobile is the technician will reach u with in 48 hrs, now one month had already passed and about 100s of contacts to customer care has done, they replied as usual ur complaint will be attending as soon as possible. yesterday the message was really wonderful that ur service request no 226041251 is solved and the charge is Rs 175; even the technicians not attended the defect. The same has intimated to the customer care and they have generated a new complaint no 227075098 but nobody even contacted us or any positive approach has been made so far.

i wanted to say that ur problem solution technics and organisation structure is very good and praise worthy, The last cyclones made big trees to fallen even though they are standing now with proudly, but the BIG TV technicians are as usual in their own way.the rest of the channels here are completed their work with in a week and ensured their better presence.if u have enough time to just check the complaint it will be a happy moment for me, thnx 4 ur service.......
Hemavathi acharya

Nov 21, 2014

Complint & request

My MDN No:200812490523
1. a check for Rs 2840/- dt 3/7/2014 payment towards DTH for 1 yr subscription was paid at Reliance World,Hyderabad, but I was informed that to continue the activation I have to subscribe before 20 th November 2014.
When contacted R care, I was told that the advance amount paid was calculated on monthly rental basis , without the discount hence the activation was due in November month only, that means the 1 yr subscription was utilised for just 8 months.
2 . the purpose of advance payment in lumpsom is of no use to the customer.
3. I request you look into my issue & solve by allowing to be a 1 Yr subscription which will expire in March 2015.
4. Anyhow to keep the connection active yesterday I paid 1 month subscription.
5. As I am going out of station on 1st December 2014 for 2-3 months is there any option to deactivate for that period & adjusting the amount after activation?
Expecting a favourable reply from you.
Hemavathi acharya for J.S.Acharya
pullatiashok

Nov 20, 2014

setup box not working from one month

Ref- 226812716
This is to inform you that i have log the Complaint in Reliance Big TV dated on 13.11.2014.I called then several times but there response was pathetic, i was thinking to contact Consumer Form about there service provided to customers along with all the Recorded Communication with them regarding my issue. Since no one attend my problem after calling them Repeatedly.

Please let me know whether you can solve this issue or not.

Contact Details.

RCOMcare

Nov 18, 2014

very bad service

Dear Nancy,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
nancy victor

Nov 18, 2014

very bad service

My compliant number is 226466277. i have booked this complaint on 4th november and trying to re-confirm it on every two days, but the way the executives say that they dont know anything apart from transferiing it to the technician , God i'm terribly upset on hearing this. how could they be so mean. its been 2 months since we watched tv and here they say that they dont know anything. is this the way to treat a customer. every time when we call them they used to say one thing "the technician will arrive in 2 days." how many days i have to wait now. this is such a worst service they provide being a great telecommunication network and their executives are damn bad in service.
madhuri_donkada

Nov 4, 2014

not receiving signal

Hi, I am Madhuri , my complaint no. 225932428 From past 20 days my set top box is not working i gave complaint on 16/10/2014 till today technician not visited very very poor services.
arvind bhandari

not receiving signal

From past 15my set top box is not working i gave coimplant on 20/10/2014 till today technition not visited verry poor services
Jaswinder_Singh

Abusive Support and Complaint Dept. Representative

Whom it may concern.

My today's experience of calling the complaint cell was a night mare. First representative tried to give run around by stating that his system is not working and call back after some time. Please note it was 12:30 at night, and this guy wanted me to call back after some time. When asked to fix the issue right now and avoid run around he responded sarcastly.

Asked for escalation and guess what the person who came on the phone was worst then the first one. In any organization its expected to some one mature on second level to handle escalations but the call opening was - "CHACHA BOL". When I asked him to repeat him self he responded a sarcastically and with ABUSIVE language.

GUYS THE WORST PART IS HE READ OUT MY HOME ADDRESS AND THREATENED ME THAT HE WOULD COME HOME AND PULL ME OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BASH ME TO DEATH.

I pay for this guys salary indirectly, being his customer and this is what I get in return. I request all the Big TV subscribers to quit and choose a company who keeps check on such issues.
senthilkumaran p

Nov 2, 2014

Not working of setup box

My smart card no. 200937416687. My set up box is not working for the last two weeks I have compained several times no one has come and attend it. I am very sad about ur poor service. Our balance are going to be exhaust with out using the same. I request you to depute ur service engineer to rectify the same or take ur things back.

SHAJI T K - unknown person
    receiving calls from a UNKNOWN caller Hello Sir/...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Need Refund
    Hi, I have booked Tickets from Ooty to Bangalore today....
    watch - not yet delivered
    product has not yet been delivered still
    Star Plus - SOME CHANGES IN THE SERIAL "EK HASINA THI"
    EK HASINA THI please change the last episodes on this...
    bookmyshow.com - change of date in ticket
    I accidently booked tickets for today instead of tomorrow....