Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

swapnil_craycad@yahoo.co.in

Aug 26, 2015

Yearly pack shown only for 9 months

Consumer no - 200516181728. I had recharged on in October 2014 bronze pack valid for 1 year. But from last month the pack has been expired which is 9 months from the date of recharge. I had called customer care for the same, Mr. Sunil Kumar - Sr. executive says you had not done recharge and says we had not called to activate the plan. further he clearly refuses to help and says you put complaint where ever you want. Such a rude behavior and shameless service form brand named RELIANCE ...!!
banunaash

Aug 25, 2015

network error

This is reference to our smart card no:200624846384 belongs to Abdul nazar.i have been dne my recharge on last month.But till date it has not been activated showing network error.all the channels have been shown as scrambled.please activate it immediately.

Abdul nazar
in.vila

Aug 24, 2015

Poor Signal

The television when switched on displays "Poor Signal". The cable connections, smart card etc have been checked.

When called the customer care,

1. My call was picked up after 10-15 minutes.
2. The customer care representative(named Nima/ Neema) has no courtesy to even transfer the call to the supervisor. Worst customer care ever interacted with!! When asked for supervisor, i was asked to call back after 1 or 2 hrs.
3. All these days, i had been recharging my account for Rs. 253, suddenly the tariff has been changed to Rs. 380, there was no intimation for the change.

My smart card no is 200739398810.

I hope to get back a genuine response to this complaint!
bhagwatijha

Aug 18, 2015

all channels not activate

This has reference to smart card no. 200722801433 which we have using for more then 5 years.
For last 3 days there no not even a singal channel is being telecast despite being recharged for rs.300. I called a number of times since yesterday but every time the customer care executive Krishna says the rote that our system is upgrading and they are not even confirming that that when the system will be upgrading.
They are not talking properly and when asked being transferred the line to their seniors she disconnect the line.
Is this the way to talk to customer ?
If they keep behaving in such a manner I am going to switch over from big tv to Tata sky.
Ashish Ashish

Aug 15, 2015

HD box not working - #236484875

Dear Reliance Customer Care,

I had paid a yearly subscription for "Max HD 198 Channels" on my Reliance HD set top Box.
The box had suddenly stopped working. Now i have been told the box needs to be replaced, however reliance has stopped manufacturing the HD boxes since 2 years.
So now i will have to pay 500 RS and get a normal box + 175 RS for raising this complaint on the call.
Which raises a question for me, why sell the HD channels on your site, when you don't have the HD box available. Not forgetting the extra charges in the beginning while purchasing the HD box.

HD box has not been working since 12th August 2015 for me. The normal Box exchanged is not operational still.
I would still be happy if you could arrange a replacement HD box, and compensate for the days the service has not been operational.
If not, then I would like to get a complete refund of the remainder of the service so that i can subscribe to another reliable Service provider.

Hoping to hear from you. Complaint ID - #236484875

Regards, Ashish
Card number: DIGITAL TV - 2009*****194
jiral

Aug 14, 2015

poor sevice

in reliance big TV i am register compliant from 3 month i have contact customer care 50 to 100 time but no response have been shown till today i have also talk to there senior manager but till no response as been shown so before taking this big TV you should think trice
TTeena

Aug 13, 2015

Your customer service

I was calling to ur toll free no.18002009001.But no body attend my call from one hour. Your service is very cheap.You can not satisfied ur customer with your service.Please lock ur company.
ch ram gopal singh

Aug 11, 2015

poor condition of channel

MY SMART CARD NO, . I had lodged saveral complaint for signal poor at RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE NO.18002009001. Till date my complaint has not been rectify and when I am calling to RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE, each and every they said "Our technician will approach you within 48 hours".after 7 onths over, none of the technicians have appeared.
After hearing the information from BIG TV it raised me a concern on why we have to pay some X amount to BIG TV in advance if it is an communication issue from their end.

After all this we were fed up and asked for refund and disconnection of service but BIG TV Customer Care refused to do so though they agree that it was their mistake not keeping us informed properly.

I had also recorded the conversation we had between BIG TV Customer Care and forwarding this compliant copy to nodal office@reliancedigitaltv.com

I believe that there should be a way we should get justified for the time invested and maintaining patience on the inefficient service offered by the corporates.

Hope this compliant will be taken seriously and will be actioned to save others time and value for the money spenti tried reaching customer care people but not able to.they received the call said server is slow kindly call back after 1 hour after telling you guys make me wait for 30 min he said we have taken your request.we'll respond to you on priority basis but when i tried reaching them after 1 hour from 7:30 till 9:30 haven't got any response.these kind of worst services these guys are giving.Now i feel like these guys promises are only big but it came to response they give the worst service.
THEREFORE I URGE TO ALL PLEASE DONT BUY THIS RELIANCE DTH TV, SINCE IT HAS POOOOOOR SERVICES AND IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.MY NAME IS RAM GOPAL MOB NO 9953429078
Ganesh Dongare

Aug 4, 2015

Complaint no. 234567015

My Customer ID No. is 200570669907

This is regarding my complaint no.234567015, Dt.: 18.06.2015, still your field executive not came to our place to resolve the issue.

Even after commitment they are not visited. As I already speak with your customer care Executive, who are not able to give a proper reply on the same & even dont knaow how to close the issue.

After emailing to your nodal office & customer care, they dint take any initiative to close the issue.
angelproperties

Aug 2, 2015

signal eror 400

my signal last 5 day missing please replay 9833652440
PRATIMA PAWAR

Jul 28, 2015

SMART CARD NO.200553505875 LOST SIGNAL SINCE PAST 2 DAYS

LOST SIGNAL SINCE PAST 2 DAYS...WHENEVER I CALL CUSTOMER CARE NO. IT'S ALWAYS BUSY...PLZ SEND SOMEONE TO FIX THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
FROM,
PRATIMA PAWAR
SMART CARD NO.200553505875
arsh.inamdar@rediffmail.com

Jul 28, 2015

Smart Card No - 200923956978 SERVICE SUSPENDED THOUGH MONTHLY CHARGES PAID IN ADVANCE

This is to regret that Reliance is not providing proper service to customers. My monthly recharge amount has been increased without any notification. If their is no service no additional channels, for what purpose you are charging more. Above all customer calls are not getting connected to call centre executives even after holding calls for more than half hours.

I paid regular monthly recharge on 30-6-2015 then how services are suspended on 27-7-2015 ?

As there is no service from company customer needs to call local area engineers to resolve problems and pay high charges. Poor signal is all time problem. I am facing this problem since last two years. Pls note company is bound to provide qualitative service to customers for which it is collecting money from them.

If there is no extra service there should not be any extra charges.

Revert on priority
ishwargour1177@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015

Poor Signal & Service

MY SMART CARD NO, 200938863448. I had lodged a complaint on 25.07.2015 for signal poor at RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE NO.18002009001. Till date my complaint has not been rectify and when I am calling to RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE, each and every they said "Our technician will approach you within 48 hours". stll none of the technicians have appeared.
Shravan Rajagopalan

Jul 25, 2015

Set top Box problem unresolved

I have your Big TV connection (Card No. 20 0952 5421 37) in Vadapalani area of Chennai.

My set top box (STB) shows error 400 (loss in signal) since 07/05/2015 and the problem is still unresolved.

Given below are the days on which i have followed up on the complain along with the complaint no.:

07-May-2015 - 233087646
04-jun-2015 - 234113050
20-jun-2015 - 234656898
23-jul-2015 - 235763985
24-jul-2015 - 235816517

Every time the complaint is registered within 2 days to a weeks time the case is closed automatically and your call center has the audacity to cut the call or inform that the case is closed as there are no technicians in Vadapalani area in chennai.

Furthermore there have been instances when the customer care person has refused putting me through to the supervisor stating that "he is too busy now".

Kindly look into the matter and confirm action being taken to ensure speedy resolution of my complaint.

I also need the days of subscription lost to be credited to my account.

Shravan Rajagopalan
+91 9840241186
Padmanabha Pillai

Jul 23, 2015

very poor service

After 6 days left I will not get any response from end very poor service, your technician call two time and he inform me to reach my home within 10 min. but 48 hr. left no response, your technician will staying near by my house, I think it was a silly matter so he will make too delay to solve this issue and yesterday night I have get a SMS your issue is solved, Sir any one will not visit here til time then how to solve this matter I ashamed about your customer service.
sriniwas2050

Jul 20, 2015

Lodge a complaint that my big tv remotRemote control not working

My smart card Number -200994516545

Lodge a complaint that my big tv remote control not working on friday night & your call centre executive told me that the reliance person will come & solve our query. but its almost 3 days done none of the person is came from your end.

Such a worst customer service i have never seen before.

Want to know whether this issue will be fixed or not
sriniwas2050

Jul 20, 2015

Remote control not working

Such a worst customer service i have never seen before.

Want to know whether this issue will be fixed or not
anithadrewitt

Jul 16, 2015

Worst connection i have ever used

Hi,,

This is one of my dish no: 201507194853, i totally have three reliance dishes at home, i have raised a complain against this on june 27th, today is 16th july till now no person came to repair it, they dont even have the courtesy to call and inform us. They blindly debited 175Rs for the service and the customer care person is not responding properly. they are just giving a vague answer that they will come in 48 hours but till now they haven't turned up. If anybody planning to buy reliance dish i tell them please dont go for it. it is the worst connection i have ever used very very bad service and really irritated with the connection , once in three months some problem will come
Two dishes facing problem at the same time i have given complain for the other dish 200952304055 too. technician came and changed everything and charging me 600 rupees . everytime they come they do the same and this reliance dish is not giving good service but they charge for everything.. People don ever go for reliance dish
M.R.Ravishankar

Jul 13, 2015

Reliance Big TV

My smart Card No.200780191523 I made a complaint but still no one attended. If my call is not attended I will go for Tata Sky.
kailastidke

Jul 10, 2015

online recharge failure & refund

sir I made online big tv recharge of 220/- through net banking but my recharge is cancelled and 220 deducted from my account.
smart card no.2000764930505
Name:Kailas Tidke
Recharge Date:10/07/2015
ref.no.IGOAIBFBI7
time:7:58 pm
please refund the amount....
dukaa

Jul 10, 2015

Not watch tv

I am customer of Reliance Big TV for past 4 to 5 yeas
Big TV Sim cared number: 200751411217.
I have ragister complaint with reliance digital tv on 28/06/15
But still problem is not solved 13 days have been passed
we not see ,but daily deduct amount in my account
so ,please canell my connection and refund my amount
and more also inform our company staff use reliance
connection (mobile) above 50 nos

Thanks&Regards

d.mahendiran

pranavdave

Jul 9, 2015

Signal Lost Erron From Past 4 days

My Smart Card number is 20057706990, Firs of all Custmer care operator are cheap, they dont know how to talk, I raised a complaint 4 days ago and they said technician will come. But no body showed up !!! really frustrated with service. My complaint number is 235253339.

Buy Tata Sky Instead of that !!

Hope Anil will sell this company soon !!
ramneekmallwaee

Jul 7, 2015

stb, service, everything

my big tv account no is 200547121919.i have compaint 2 jul 2015. bt now til date his technician team not visit......solvig is soo far....cheap company........frustated service.....plz request to everyone not purchase it......... is se acha kuaea mae chlang lgaa do
sonuraghu

Jul 5, 2015

regarding recharge

I am Narendra, my smart card number is 200904107072
I had recharged for rs 1000 on 25th of may. now i got a msg saying that recharge for add on packs. but all these days i never recharged separately for add on packs.
i want to know the details of my subscribed pack, and what is wrong here.
jitesh gala

Jul 2, 2015

no signal since 15 june 2015

My smart card no is 200574662138
I have ragister complaint with reliance digital tv on 17/06/15
But still problem is not solved 15 days have been passed

Infouniv - Stop blaming the counsellors
    Stop blaming the counsellors & employees of...
    snapdeal - to Return dress &sari
    I am Viswanath Reddy from Hyderabad. I placed an order for...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 7924949606
    I buy Hero - HF Deluxe Eco from your site because i...
    Insane Gas - Delay in delivery after billing
    I am M.S.Ramasamy having the indane gas connection from...
    ACT BROADBAND - Don't waste customer's time
    3 weeks prior i applied to your so called fastest net in...
    LIC India PCMC Branch Mumbai - daubal payment
    Ashok Sharma <ashoksharmalic1@gmail.com> 8:30 AM...
    HP Gas - Activation link was not recieved
    Sir, My name is Rajendraprasad, Customer ID:...
    Aircel prepaid - deduction of balance
    8796898416 is my mobile no. My balance was Rs. 21 and the...
    15477 - Wrong Tickets - Response
    Dear romilpatni We are sorry to read about the issue....
    Shelter - Shelter and cleanness
    sir aap bhut try kr rhe hai ki up ke sbhi...