Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

12111957KVV

Jan 28, 2015

Smart Card No.200533368892 - Wish to exchange the existing Standard Set Box to HD Set Box

Sub: Exchange/Change of existing Standard Set Box to HD Set Box - Smart Card No.200533368892

This is in continuation to my complaint dated 27th Jan, 2015 regarding non-functioning of my BG TV (Smart Card No.200533368892).

I am pleased to inform you that my complaint has been responded today by mentioning over mobile that your representative will call on us/reach our Home at the following Address within a couple of days:

VIJAYAN
D-3, OFFICERS' COLONY
DIAMOND CEMENTS FACTORY PREMISES
VILLAGE: MADORA
P.O. BARATHA KALAN
JHANSI-KANPUR ROAD
DISTRICT: JHANSI (UP)
MOBILE NO.09450074256

Further, I would like to Exchange/Change the existing Set Box with an HD Set Box. Hence, kindly let me have the formalities, if any, to be completed in this regard and the differential cost that would be paid for this purpose.

While deputing your representative for attending my complaint of non-functioning of my BIG TV, he may please be advised to carry a new HD Set Box also, so that, both the issues can be attended in one go and timely.

An immediate response/action is highly appreciated, since my family is totally disturbed all these days on this account.

Best of Luck
VIJAYAN
MOBILE NO.09450074256
parmeshwar nirwal

Jan 28, 2015

BALANCE RS. 101 REFUND

REL BIG TV CUST ID 200763266077
I HAVE RECHARGED FOR RS 220/- DT 27/01/15. BY FAULT I HAVE SUBSCRIBED I-GAME PACKAGE TOP UP FOR RS 101 FOR 3 MONTHS. BUT I AM NOT INTRESTED & ALSO THE FACILITY OF GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE TALKED TO YOU REPRESENTATIVE AS PER ABOVE TODAY .HE SAID IT WILL BE CREDITED IN THREE DAYS.PLS CREDIT RS.101 IN MY A/C. SO PLS DO THE NEDDFUL

YOURS FAITHFULLY
RELIANCE BIGTV CUSTOMER
Chandulal Nisar

Jan 27, 2015

Bad Customer Care Service

I Mr. Chandulal Nisar, a user of Reliance Big TV with SCN 200923711220. We have been facing issues regarding the big tv since 15 days and there is no appropriate customer care provided. Each time we call the customer care, it always says that the representatives are busy, wait for sometime. But even waiting for an hour and so resulted to be fruitless. We request you to kindly go through this miserable customer care as soon as possible.
thakare

Jan 25, 2015

about recharge period . a/c no.200549361431,

sub. a/c no.200549361431,
respeted sir,
i am recharge above no on 7/6/2014 for 240 day's but you are sending massege on my mo no 9145643417 for recharge earlyest but the period is complited on or after 6/3/2015 . plase note this and reply me
thanking you
sanjay d thakare
Rosie

Jan 24, 2015

SET TOP BOX NOT WORKING

Smart Card Number 200866782948. The set top box in not working since 1st January, 2015. Registered a complaint on 2nd January, 2015 - complaint No. 228631038. Have been calling up everyday, but no one has come to attend to the complaint. Very rude and indifferent response when I get through the number, which takes atleast half an hour to get through. The same reply - please wait someone will come OK. OR the person does not speak in English and keeps talking and laughing at the customers concern with someone else present. The senior executives are not available for help.

Just one day earlier I had upgraded the account subscription to one year.

I would like to get a refund of the entire amount, since the service is very very poor - to put it politely. The rude behavior to add to it.
radhikaraja

Jan 23, 2015

dish is not working

from 16th jan 2015 my dish was not working we have complaint on big tv service center and till now there is no response for that we have called many times but they are responsing clearly atleast they didn't visit our home for service of old dish also now 1 week got over the complaint number is 229075145
ashilsai

Jan 21, 2015

cant see channel

My smart card number is 200667172749 from last one week i try to contact on your customer service representative for write complaint about my non working dish but noone was respond or not evwn i can talk with company service representative. Please solve my problem as soon as possible if you will not do any action than i will go to consumer court and take some strict action cause from last one week i was not got any response from your company
hrusheekesh chowdhury

Jan 20, 2015

(-) balance on my account no 200605413040.

Sir my account was Rs - 463 due to my complain registered on 26th Dec 2014 no 228368203 and get setup box on 11th jan2015 and deduct rs 500 on my account but it fail to work and reported to engineer, he does not came to my house I went and collect the setup box at palasa 532222, and I asked to engineer he told me to send the technition but he doesn't come to my house and again complain registered no 228888862 and get another setup box from palasa it is working condition on 20th Jan but in my account shown -463 Rs so please verify the issue and take necessary action please.
RCOMcare

RE: unconvinience caused due to your services

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications
S. K. Yadav

ERROR 400 SIGNAL LOST

ERROR 400 , SIGNAL LOST

My account no 200939255172... there is error 400 from last 6 days and when trying to contact customer care they are not picking up the phone and if picking up only to say system not working pls call later . Poor service from reliance...pls do something or let me know whether we have to change our dish tv operator...my phone no is 9899110067 S. K Yadav
yoginder.kumarkm

set top box not working

My account no. Is 200597680019. My set top box faulty since 8 jan.2015 custmer care blame me that I give wrong mobile no.
But my mobile no. Is register same no. I give to communication. Till now no one techinician call me for repacing the set top box. Custmer care has not idea that when my complain attend.This type of facility I not use any where .custmer care exicutive and manager not give proper answer that my camplain will when attend.
I can not use this dirty type service.I has been charge 500 rs.
If relaince big Tv company not give me proper service pl discontinue the service.

Yoginder kr. Mishra
Mobile no. 9971526222
Account ni. 200597680019
shirbu kumar

Jan 13, 2015

200605912438

ALREADY RECHARGED RS 1000,00 TODAY AND NOT GETTING CHANNELS ...
vishalnpawar

Jan 12, 2015

Not successfully recharge

My customer id is- 200908468889

I have done 200/- Rs. recharge dated 11/01/2015 but still it was not done successfully. I have try calling in customer care call centre but they always busy.

please sir do the needful.
RCOMcare

Jan 11, 2015

RE: unconvinience caused due to your services

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
bapatsir

Jan 11, 2015

unconvinience caused due to your services

I took your big tv dish from Ratnagiri.I faced many problems.There is no good service.Your Toll number is always of no use.I could not complain.My smart card no is 200750283744.I have paid ONE YEAR package.My tv remained unused due to not looking picture,I am very very unhappy,Your service is not Ratnagiri.Please Look my complained..bapat.
Vigenshwaran K

Jan 6, 2015

Reliance Big TV Need Refund Rs.1623/--Smart Card no. 200890906177

I have often heard people speak about the pathetic service of Reliance, but had not experienced it. But now I got a real live experience from RELIANCE BIG TV customer service team since 29th Dec’2014 ( Complaint Registered on 29th Dec’14 your set of box is not working Service request no. 228463149). Unfortunately the issue is remaining unsolved by your customer service.

A technician came on 30th Dec’14 and told that the set of box has to be replaced since it is malfunctioning. He assured that he would visit again and replace once he gets the stock from the company and left. I somehow noted down the service center land line from the technician and spoke to his manager regarding this issue. But he started blaming that the company(Reliance) was not providing sufficient instruments for the replacement and also told me that he cannot do more since almost 100 similar pending cases are yet to be solved.

Then again I began calling your customer care and I would have spoken to more than 10 different people since 31th Dec’14 till date and informed about the issue but none of them were able to confirm me on when the issue would be resolved. I asked the customer care to connect me to his manager but they put me on hold then started to cut the call after 5-10 min of holding time and surprisingly few people told me that they will arrange to call me back with their respective manager but I am yet to receive any call from their side.

Somehow I managed to get your Nungambakkam office (Chennai)land line no. 044- 3035 3136, 3035 3137, 3035 3149, from Saturday & Yesterday I would have called minimum 50 time nobody has bothered to pick up the call.

Yesterday 5th Jan’14 I have spoken to your call center one Mr.Yuvaraj - Floor supervisor ( Chennai) , I asked him for refund the refund he said there is no option of refunding and he said that he cannot assure on when the problem would be resolved but he confirmed he will call me back for update and as usual still now I have received no responses from him.

Pathetic service has a new definition called Reliance Service. Keep up the pathetic service and I assure you will be reduced to shambles.

Unfortunately I have recharged from annual subscription on 11th Nov’2014 for Rs.1855/- otherwise without putting so much effort I would have thrown your set of box as E-WASTE, still yesterday evening no one has turned back to rectify the problem and hence I have taken a local cable connection.

So want you to refund my money immediately after deducting 1.5 month rent of Rs.232/- balance need to refund is Rs.1623/- my account details as mentioned below.

K.Vigneshwaran,

K.Vigneshwaran
Mobile -9840437073 & 9538882627
shinekumar

Jan 2, 2015

set up box is no t working properly

There is no programme and set up box is not working from5/12/2014 .complaint already registered and my smart card no:200619790022 my name is vijayakumar
md.asif khan

Dec 30, 2014

signal problem and a single contact no.

My customer I'd no.201505875768
Big TV was not working from last 3 month and not a single concern person who receive the phone in c.care

So plz if their any option plz contact to
MD.Asif khan
Ayodhya circle
Mohit heights flat
No.502 .5th floor
Rajkot
md.asif khan

Dec 30, 2014

signal not found by any one and not a single contact person in city where we log a complain

Big TV was not working for last 3 month and not a single concern person and not a c.care revive the phone
Plz contact if some option are their my mob no.8511024067
Swamy j

Dec 29, 2014

Set up box not working from past two months

My account no 201514595867... there is a error 400 from last months except SUVARNA channels bur when have recharge after 1day we got all the channels without error. and when i trying to contact customer care they are not picking up the phone if phone received they told sever down calling after 1 hour...worst service from reliance...pls do something or let us know whether we have to change our dish tv operator...my phone no is 9945473478
sathya_sha

Dec 27, 2014

Frequent trouble

Big tv
200590405155
Frequently getting trouble in connection, error 400. complaints made several times. Attended by technicians, within 3-4days again same problem repeated. recharge amount is getting exhausted for repairing charges itself.
This problem persists for more than 6months. After several complaints no permanent action taken. Now the technicians wants to replace the setup box.
Spent lot of money in the last few months for service itself. very pathetic.

R.SathyaNarayanan
harrijhones

Dec 27, 2014

worst behaviour by Big TV contact center Agent

Priyanka from contact center attended my call and it was worst experience a customer can have, She was not concentreating on the call lot of cross talks very rude on the call. Worst part they don't want to register a complaint.They hung up call.

Second time i called and asked to transfer my call to supervisor i got same rude response.

I don't know whom to complaint can any one take necessary action.
huskap786

Dec 26, 2014

error 400

My account no 200576298201... there is error 400 from last 5 days and when trying to contact customer care they are not picking up the phone...worst service of reliance...pls do something or let us know whether we have to change our dish tv operator...my phone no is 9167715913...
veerpawar

Dec 24, 2014

Error Problem

Mera S.M.No.hain 200559361823 Mera Regd. Mobile No.8080026304.Main kafi din se Tv dekhanese parishan hun .mene kafi time c.care main complaint darj ki. Reliance big tv se banda ata hain aur chala jata hain usne dish ka camera bhi change kiya bhir bhi tv main error ata hain.Merese Reliance big tv ne person visit charge/lense-camera charge ect.le liya par problem soll nahi hua . tv set up box chalu karatehi error 400 ata hain kafi samay bad tv on hota hai .fir bar bar band hota hain kafi samay bad preview channel lagata hain .Ab main Soch raha hun ki Consumer main complaint dalu ...Apase ummid hain ki ap iss case main dhyan de ke mera problem soll kare..Dhanyavad..
Regard,
Dinesh
Sreelatha Logisetty

Dec 11, 2014

ABN Andhra jyothi removal is disappointing

We are deeply disturbed and disappointed by the removal of ABN channel in Reliance Big tv. It is very bad that you give the reason that it's rating is low when we called customer care. How can you claim that the rating of T news which is viewed only in Telangana and nowhere else in India ,is higher than ABN which is watched by people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Why do you give such illogical answers on calling you! Very shameful Reliance! You lost our trust! We are going to change to other Digital service! Nobody in Andhra pradesh will opt Reliance now! Atleast give valid reasons for channel removal from now onwards!

mpsc online filling form - sales tax inspector preliminary exam
    i forgot my userid & password for MPSC STI PRELIMINARY...
    Galgotias university - Indus international university fraud
    Yeah college fake Hi air kai farzi course chala raga...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - GDTSUCCESS.COM
    AN AMOUNT OF R808.10 WAS DEDUCTED OFF MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN...
    HDFC Bank Personal Loan - unnecessary delay in loan processing
    This is abhishek kumar mishra and I would like to bring...
    Aircel - Recharge Problem
    Hi I did a recharge of 135 on my aircel no 9804416267. It...
    Tata Sky - activate month on month even you do not activate channel
    Dear concern. It is a worst experience in tatasky . I...
    MCD Safai karmchari - Safai Karamchari Not picking the Garbage
    Dear Sir, This is complain regarding the Safai...
    care@paytm.com - my first email I'd block and chit me feak caller
    My first account is block and feak caller name Rahul gupta...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - no amcat score
    i have taken amcat on 24 jan 2015 but i didn't get my...
    petrol pump - not pure,mileage dropped down
    Engine complaints,mileage complaint, Shutdown this pump...