Reliance Big TV

My contact no. Is 9970319870
Amit
Deeptan

pathetic customer service

My big tv connection no. is 200776077181 for which I have registered complaint 2 times in the recent past with regard to my connection not working - complaint no. 247522937 and 247734759. Both time I have been sent a SMS informing me about the closure without resolving my problem and informing me about being charged Rs. 175/- for the engineer visit.

This is just the tip of the ice berg. The so called engineers call to confirm my address and to check if I am at home but no one turns up or even if anyone turns up the resolution is not given.

If you try connecting to the toll free number , after going through the fantastic IVR facility and spending a minimum of 10- 15 minutes on Hold, once some person comes online, he reconfirms the details and the responses are standard. The main thrust is to ensure an engineer is sent to check the problem so that charges can be levied.

Even the online recharge facility, which I do once in a year , is very difficult to complete as a transaction. One has to check the amount by calling the tollfree number which invariably is a ordeal , pay the amount and again go through the toll free number with its fantastic service of IVR and holding , and then when someone comes on line , the amount paid needs to be linked to the package. Not sure why all this cannot be done online itself ?

Would appreciate if my grievance is looked into and resolved in a timebound manner without anymore false calls.
Sachin Kumar

poor customer service

My smartcard no. Is 200594241636
I raised a complaint with customer care on date 5 july 2016 with complaint no. 247508903 for change set top box and LNB. Customer care executive told me that the technician will came within 48 hours & ur problem slove shortly . Nobody came to solve and problem but I got the message that your issue was resolved and there was deduction of 175 for service charge.
Again on date 09 july 2016 I again gave complaint to change set top box and LNB. No technician is came and your customer care people don't gave any satisfaction answer. Please send your technician as soon as possible. I you don't able to solve my problem please refund my money back.

Sachin kumar
Bhuwan Badhani

Jul 13, 2016

Dish connection is not show

I Hem Chander Badhani Big TV card No. 200530285068, I already complaint on 8th July, 2016 to 12th July, 2016 in customer care no. 18002009001 but complaint is received, kindly check the status of the complaint, and not deduct the amount between these period.

with regards,

Bhuwan
Omdeshmukh

Jul 10, 2016

Reliance Big Tv poor customer service

It's been one week my big TV set top box is showing 400 error.evry day I call to customer care and ask technician to come home and resolve the issue,but till today no one has visited the home.what a poor service?every day customer care executive give me different reasons.Now I am feeling to stop waiting for them and stop this poor service and switch to other service as they don't have value for their customer issues.
javed1812

Jul 8, 2016

SET TOP BOX SHOWN ERROR 102

I regret to inform you that I am facing some problem, (my set top box shown error 102),last 3 days Either we had conversation with our local distributor Mr. Agarwal in this regard on mobile but problem persists.Hence we need your assistance for the same. Kindly visit to our home to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Naved
Mob-09044258816
HIG 2nd 38/Jamunipur Colony Bhadohi (Uttar Predesh)
PIN.221401
Salyamma Mathew

Jul 7, 2016

Not attending even after complaint

My Card No. is 200917290717. Initially complained on 26 Jun 16, and thereafter repeatedly complained that display on TV is very weak, refer Request No. 247286452, 247286517, 247557232 & 247557232, but till this evening of Jul 07th, 2016, no one has attended the complaint.
My guests from abroad have come, but we all are unable to view TV though recharging amount promptly. Your Local rep with Mob No. 09898062085 also requested many many times, but the complaint is still unattended.

Kindly advise immediately what to do ? I am utterly dissatisfied to my tether end.

Treat Matter URGENT.

ckraaman1972

Jul 6, 2016

Setup box is not working

Dear Sir/Madam, My Reliance (Smart card Number 200966617494) setup box is not working. When it is connected to the power card green light is on and so TV then after few seconds Red light indicator comes. I checked with another adopter/power chord with the setup box but result is the same. Kindly do the needful. Thanks
Raamanck
+919940667533
ckraaman@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2016

RE: miss guide and balance diductane

Dear Satya,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction. Please feel free to write us at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds if you need any assistance in future. Thank you, have a great day ahead.

Dear Ramesh,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dear Ramesh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

rameshmandya

set of box not working

first time i am 24/06/2016 costumer care complaint login technician attend the complaint he is change set of box again after 5 days
same problem not working set of box 2nd time inform to customer care another one set of box change presently that one not working

big tv smart card# 200767560919. that time toll free # i am calling not responds

NOTE; I PAY 500;00 RUPEES SERVICE CHARGE And 300 Rupees recharge
my contact # 9591275594 e mail id- Mardalli88@gmail.com
thanks/ regards
Ramesh.p
anil kumar ch

Jun 30, 2016

MY SET TOP BOX IS NOT ACTIVATED

Dear sir my Smart card no is 200786620613. my Name is G.Venkata ramana, my set top box recently regulate and paid Penaalty also.
but we could not receive signals and channels .and paid 1 year subcription to your representative , we called him to activate the box but he is not responding.So plz look on at my problem and solve it as early as possible.

G.Venkata Ramana
Cel.No.9491838249
AMAN87

Jun 23, 2016

miss guide and balance diductane

MY NAME IS SAYTA PRAKESH GOEL ADD:- C-33 MANSAROVER PARK . SHAHADRA, DELHI -110032, I AM YOUR CONSUMER .MY SMART CARD NO. 200654388896 . THIS IS MY MANE CONATION AND I MAKE A REQUEST THAT OTHER TWO OTHER CONATION FROM MY NAME PLEASE BLOCK .THE REQUEST DATE 19/04/2016 TIME 9.35AM . SPEAKING PARSON SH.SANJAY BEHI CEO OF DELHI . THE PROBLEM IS THAT AVERY 30 DAY MY A/C SHOW MINES (-). ONE OR TWO TIME I DEPOSIT A CASH BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT SHORT OUT.MY A/C IS APPROX 270 RS. MINUS . I WANT MY MONEY BACK .OTHER I GO CONSUMER COURT .

SATYA PRAKESH GOEL
9582919366
janshosh

Jun 22, 2016

set box not working

Not responding the call and giving proper information
My smart card number 200810235779 we have setbox not working 2day is my calling customer care service 18002009001 but they not responding call very poor serive iam wenting 1 day next day other company changed so m y compint
r.sambath

190/3 CH. VILLA PROJECT –II
3 A&B SREE SAI NIVAS,
PSG LAY OUT, GANDHI STREET, VILANKURICHI,
COIMBATORE-35

The Executive Officer(Big TV DTH CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINTS)

Subject: BIG TV DTH SET UP BOX INSTRUMENT ZERO WORKING /RESPONSE-COMPLAINTS AND GREIVANCE S –request –Regd…

I am a customer of Prestigious Big TV DTH Coimbatore,
My DTH Con. No 200 909 2943 58

Experience to say that the customer care executive attended the complaint on Rs.175 /- Deducted date. Then we face serious problem after wards,the SET BOX found problem. Till the date when I approach customer care. Replied,that the SET BOX was not available. It is quiet unbelievable, about big corporate company, makes customer to wait for a undated long period. Quiet unbelievable kindly, do the need ful at the earliest. Which will expect resolve soon.

• Bad experience all the way
• Customer care very poor
• Stock not available is not at all a fair reply from corporate
• What else to say
• Why not I shall quit your DTH Further
• Is it the way you deal customer

Hoping you a better and best service from the BIG tv dth.

By

Customer
Dr.R.Sambath @ Parthiban
DTH Con. No 200 909 2943 58
truamity

Jun 21, 2016

IS THIS HOW YOU SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS??

Reliance DTH Team,

This is extremely annoying!! I raised a complain with Customer Care few days back (complaint #:247002992) about channels not coming and I asked for an engineer visit.

To everyone's surprise there was no engineer visit happened till date & I was without network so I tried to move the Antenna from its position & was able to view the channels.

Now again I lost the channels & once I called customer care again to check what has happened now & got to know that there was a engineer visit fee being charged out of my balance.

This is SHOKING!! to see such big brands cheating on their customers..

I have been charged for a service which was never been provided, instead so much of distress I have been facing.

IS THIS HOW YOU SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS??

Shameful service! I NEED MY MONEY BACK and my services back up & running

Pramod Mehrotra
Customer ID:
200515704958
ranga67

Jun 18, 2016

wrong activation

my smart card no 200632257174 we have not made request for adding pack or deleting pack

we have getting message for the same. From my registered mobile no we have not made any call

for request for changes, if unnecessary change made with out my knowledge it is company fault.

I tried customer care no @ 7.48 and waited to talk customer support and very bad experience after

waited for 5 min. I want immediate reply in this regard.
amrit1111

Jun 15, 2016

wrong suggestion

i am using reliance digital tv account number is 200581909601.When i called to your customer care he suggest me to recharge 885 Rs and get 4 months bonanza pack and call me back for activation this pack then i recharged with 885 Rs and call to your customer care he tell me that offer is not available at this time and your senior team(Mr. Aman) is talking with me very rudely he says "aapki faltu ki baat sunne ke liye nahi batha hu". i have also recorded voice for proof.
Please clear me what is meaning of "aapki faltu ki baat sunne ke liye nahi batha hu"
sajithdfi

Jun 14, 2016

Pathetic response to service requrest

my smart card no is 200808435457
complaint number is 246789760
3 days before i booked a complaint (error 400) customer care people told me that service personals will come and solve your problem but nobody came to solve the problem but i have got the message that your problem is solved and we are deducting the service charge 175.0 sir is it fair ??? last 10 yrs. i am your customer, you people cheated me . i am sorry to say that your service is very poor and i would like to drop your service you great people do not understand the feeling of a layman, pls take the reaming amount from my account thank you for every thing ..........
Harish N

Jun 13, 2016

Error No.106 on TV screen

Reliance big TV smart card no. : 200 9665 17 888

We have been paying monthly charges of Rs.402 regularly. For the current month we paid Rs.402 Rs on June 1, 2016 (transaction reference number : 105332204. Since error number 106 was coming after June 2, 2016, we paid again Rs.210 on June 10, 2016 (transaction reference no. 105723813.

Will you please check the total balance amount and inform us ?

Still we are getting error No.106 on the screen till 5 PM on June 13, 2016. While switching on the TV, a sound comes which gets immediately disconnected.

After several attempts to your customer care cell, they assured on June 10, 2016 to send your technician for smart card checking within 48 hours.But no one has phoned up or turned up to our house for checking the smart card. For more than 10 days, even after payment of your charges, we are unable to view TV programmes.

Will you kindly give a solution for this error nio. 106 on the screen and for not being able to view the TV programmes.

Please send your technician to our house at the earliest for solving the problem.

Yours sincerely,

N.Harish

mobile no. +91 890 490 3501
Mahalingam Palanisamy

Jun 13, 2016

no signal

I am mahalingam my dish TV card no20868867494dish set up box showing red in turn on TV screen shows no signal kindly sent Your representative
sjchiru

Jun 11, 2016

Error 400 ( signal lost)

A/c no. 200599806970. All of a sudden today, error 400 (signal lost ) message showed up. Kindly attend to it urgently. A call to your toll free number 18002009001 disconnects repeatedly when trying to connect the concerned executive.

my phone no. is 9868166788.

S J Chiru
A/c Fonomi / 200599806970

cadd centre bhubaneswar - cheating about course fee and didnot provide original...
    Hi friends kindely alert for admission to course regarding...
    the emart - not pick up phone
    I got a mail from emart that someone will collect my...
    Aircel - outgoing call drop
    my aircel no. 9768880957. in this number i face outgoing...
    Pearl Honda - Damaged tyres on return of my car post the first service...
    I have my car for service from my office. It was returned...
    EPRS BUYSMART - cheating with me from eprs
    mere pas 5000 balnce pada hai fir bhi insufficenf fund...
    CLICXA SOLUTIONS INC -
    SIR MY ACTIVATION CODE NOT RESPONDING PLESAE SEND ME...
    fastway set top box - Set up box not returned back by cable operator
    From 3 days cable operator is not returning my set up box...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Mobile Lost/Stolen
    Dear Sir, I lost my mobile on 20th July,2016 while...
    Matrix Cellular - Matrix Overcharging - Exorbident Amounts
    Hi, Last year I purchased Matrix connection with the...