Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

Deepak_Jha_4

Nov 25, 2014

Remote Issue

I have been using ur Big TV connection from last my years with having account number “200607243847”. The set top Box and the remote have become so old now. Even Numeric digits mentioned on remote are erased and some keys are not working because of same I am unable to use your services properly.

Would request you to change my remote Free of cost from your end so that I can continue with ur services. I have mailed so many times on nodal but havent received a single revert from there. i havent received a single call back also from there.

Deepak Jha
Balappa Badiger

Nov 23, 2014

Dish Below setting Box Damage

This problem is from last 1 Month, Same we complaint raised as on 27th Oct 2014 First time that time Customer Care Executive Deducted Rs.250/- From Main Balance that time told we will solve your problem within 48 hr, after that we call to customer care every time they are saying same reason we will solve your problem within 48 hr, like this we once in every 2 days call to Customer care but not response from company side kindly solve this problem, Smart Card no: 200821347076 (Customer Name: Kalappa Pattar)

Kindly Solve this problem as soon as possible, Because we are facing lots problem regarding this issue.
rajesh palliyil

Nov 21, 2014

replacement of LNB and refitment

sir, my smart card no is 200975197983. i have registered a complaint on 21 Oct 14, the message on my mobile is the technician will reach u with in 48 hrs, now one month had already passed and about 100s of contacts to customer care has done, they replied as usual ur complaint will be attending as soon as possible. yesterday the message was really wonderful that ur service request no 226041251 is solved and the charge is Rs 175; even the technicians not attended the defect. The same has intimated to the customer care and they have generated a new complaint no 227075098 but nobody even contacted us or any positive approach has been made so far.

i wanted to say that ur problem solution technics and organisation structure is very good and praise worthy, The last cyclones made big trees to fallen even though they are standing now with proudly, but the BIG TV technicians are as usual in their own way.the rest of the channels here are completed their work with in a week and ensured their better presence.if u have enough time to just check the complaint it will be a happy moment for me, thnx 4 ur service.......
Hemavathi acharya

Nov 21, 2014

Complint & request

My MDN No:200812490523
1. a check for Rs 2840/- dt 3/7/2014 payment towards DTH for 1 yr subscription was paid at Reliance World,Hyderabad, but I was informed that to continue the activation I have to subscribe before 20 th November 2014.
When contacted R care, I was told that the advance amount paid was calculated on monthly rental basis , without the discount hence the activation was due in November month only, that means the 1 yr subscription was utilised for just 8 months.
2 . the purpose of advance payment in lumpsom is of no use to the customer.
3. I request you look into my issue & solve by allowing to be a 1 Yr subscription which will expire in March 2015.
4. Anyhow to keep the connection active yesterday I paid 1 month subscription.
5. As I am going out of station on 1st December 2014 for 2-3 months is there any option to deactivate for that period & adjusting the amount after activation?
Expecting a favourable reply from you.
Hemavathi acharya for J.S.Acharya
pullatiashok

Nov 20, 2014

setup box not working from one month

Ref- 226812716
This is to inform you that i have log the Complaint in Reliance Big TV dated on 13.11.2014.I called then several times but there response was pathetic, i was thinking to contact Consumer Form about there service provided to customers along with all the Recorded Communication with them regarding my issue. Since no one attend my problem after calling them Repeatedly.

Please let me know whether you can solve this issue or not.

Contact Details.

RCOMcare

Nov 18, 2014

very bad service

Dear Nancy,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
nancy victor

Nov 18, 2014

very bad service

My compliant number is 226466277. i have booked this complaint on 4th november and trying to re-confirm it on every two days, but the way the executives say that they dont know anything apart from transferiing it to the technician , God i'm terribly upset on hearing this. how could they be so mean. its been 2 months since we watched tv and here they say that they dont know anything. is this the way to treat a customer. every time when we call them they used to say one thing "the technician will arrive in 2 days." how many days i have to wait now. this is such a worst service they provide being a great telecommunication network and their executives are damn bad in service.
madhuri_donkada

Nov 4, 2014

not receiving signal

Hi, I am Madhuri , my complaint no. 225932428 From past 20 days my set top box is not working i gave complaint on 16/10/2014 till today technician not visited very very poor services.
arvind bhandari

not receiving signal

From past 15my set top box is not working i gave coimplant on 20/10/2014 till today technition not visited verry poor services
Jaswinder_Singh

Abusive Support and Complaint Dept. Representative

Whom it may concern.

My today's experience of calling the complaint cell was a night mare. First representative tried to give run around by stating that his system is not working and call back after some time. Please note it was 12:30 at night, and this guy wanted me to call back after some time. When asked to fix the issue right now and avoid run around he responded sarcastly.

Asked for escalation and guess what the person who came on the phone was worst then the first one. In any organization its expected to some one mature on second level to handle escalations but the call opening was - "CHACHA BOL". When I asked him to repeat him self he responded a sarcastically and with ABUSIVE language.

GUYS THE WORST PART IS HE READ OUT MY HOME ADDRESS AND THREATENED ME THAT HE WOULD COME HOME AND PULL ME OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BASH ME TO DEATH.

I pay for this guys salary indirectly, being his customer and this is what I get in return. I request all the Big TV subscribers to quit and choose a company who keeps check on such issues.
senthilkumaran p

Nov 2, 2014

Not working of setup box

My smart card no. 200937416687. My set up box is not working for the last two weeks I have compained several times no one has come and attend it. I am very sad about ur poor service. Our balance are going to be exhaust with out using the same. I request you to depute ur service engineer to rectify the same or take ur things back.
neeraj121

chinal

sir mai kafi pareshan hun aisa lagata maine relinace big tv laga kaer galti ker di hai mai kafi din se fone laga laga ker pareshan hon lekin mere problem ka solution nahi ho pa raha hai,
mera sabse badi problem hai chainal na aana mnere big tv me kai chainal nahi aa rahe hain
un chainalon ki list mai bhej raha hon-
ZEE ACTION
SONY MAX 2
FILMY
DABANG
ZEE SMILE

KRipya ye chainal jald se jald provid kiya jai nahi to ab mai big tv band ker dunga .mera smart card no hai-200542477290
ragister name -Ravendra pandey apsu rewa (m.p.)
mob no.7024422330
mailid- mneeraj955@gmail.com
Bhupendrasingh only

Setupbox Is not working

Ref- 226209328
This is to inform you that i have log the call in Reliance Big TV dated on 27.10.2014.
But no one attend my problem.I request to you please send the some at my home for attend my problem on urgent basis.

Contact Details.

Bhupendra Singh
Mobile Number -9719830741
Smart Card Number 201504880812
Complaint Number -226209328

Bhupendra Singh

South channels not coming from 4 days

ಕಳೆದ ನಾಲ್ಕು ದಿನಗಳಿಂದ ನಮ್ಮ ಸೆಟ್ ಆಫ್ ಬಾಕ್ಸ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೌತ್ ಇಂಡಿಯಾ ಚಾನೆಲ್ ಗಳು ಬರುತಿಲ್ಲ . ಅನೇಕ ಭಾರಿ ನಾನು ಕಾಲ್ ಮಾಡಿರುತ್ತೇನೆ ಆದರು ಸಹ ಯಾವುದೇ ಪ್ರಯೋಜನ ವಾಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕೆಟ್ಟ ಸರ್ವಿಸ್ ಸರಿ ಇಲ್ಲ ಸರಿಯಧ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ನೀಡಿ ನಮಗೆ ಚಾನೆಲ್ ವೀಕ್ಷಿಸಲು ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಿ. ಇಲ್ಲವಾದಲ್ಲಿ ನಾವು ಕಾನೂನೂ ಕ್ರಮ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇವೆ .ನಮ್ಮ ಸ್ಮಾರ್ಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ನಂಬರ್ 200744946567

Hello ,,

Your Reliance Customer Care Center Is Worst In The World. They Are all Irresponsible peoples and your service also Fucking Service You are Giving .. From Past Four days I Try to calling to Customer care But Calls are not picking. If They Picking They will not rectify our problem because they are nobody know about the Dish tv Service. 1st give proper training to them. Last 4 days I Cant watch south cannels due to Error 200. But Daily Rental will Deducted From Your side. Why Should I Pay The Daily Rental. Please Rectify My Problem With in 1 Hour. You Bloody Rascals . You know How To give service to people .your Reliance Company is worst Company In The World. My Card No-200744946567

Hi Sir
I am Govindraj.V My Smart card No-200744946567 From Last 4days southa channels are not coming. I dont know but daily Rental will deducted from your side. when i call your customer care they are telling ''some application problem is there please call after 1 hour '' after 1 hours when i call again they are telling same thing. what the rubbish service you are giving to people, is this your response, please rectify my problem with in two hours or else i will take a legal action on your company .
amit7890vj

Oct 31, 2014

setup box faulty

I AM A RESIDENT OF KOTA(RAJASTHAN.).I GOT A CONNECTION OF RELIANCE DIGITAL
BUT THE PERSONS HERE AT KOTA ARE JUST CHEATING THE COMPANY AND CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE PUT A NEW SETBOX 7 DAYS BEFORE AND IT IS OR CHARGER IS DAMAGED WHICH IS CHINA MADE.AT THE TIME OF INSTALLATION
MANISH SING AND AMIT GAVE A WARRANT OF 3 MONTHS.BUT THE COMPANY IS SAYING WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS MATTER AND THEY ARE ASKING AGAIN A SUM OF 500RS.
sanilkumar

Oct 30, 2014

no signal

my card no 200710072536.I logged complaint on date 24.10.14. Till now i called custm care so many times .but no response.IT seems you are not responding custemers problems.if you are continue like this in future no custemer will take your connection.

Oct 30, 2014

non reception of any channels error 400

Sir my id no 200526160020. i have lodged a complaint vide no 226073618 0n 22.10.2014 with yr 18002009001 officials. they promissed me to send yr engineer max within 5 days. i waited but no action taken. i reminded many times but nobody cared. finally. the problem solved automatically and immediately i called yr officials and told everything and requested them not to send any engineers. they acceped and told my request no above is closed as per yr confirmation messaga dated 29.10.14.(check yr record) in the same msg you informed me that you deducted Rs. 175/- . i still did not understand for what you deducted the amount Sir, tell me, for lodging a complaint you are charging? your people did not even called me one time. while calling your rep you al i ways telling that customers satisfaction is your motto. Sir, this is to inform you that if you deduct any amount from my account for nothing, i have no other source but directly lodge a complaint against you with comsumer forum. sorry for all this, thanhs. Jacob.
NARENDRA SARNA

Oct 28, 2014

Rs.300/ deduction from the account without solving the problem

sir, we have registered our complaint for error 400 picture is not coming properly and Chennal LIFE OK WAS NOT COMING on 2nd October your engineer visited for just 2 minuts and did some work and went but problem was remain there againg complained for the same and for the same we have been charged Rs.175/- visiting charges ok. but problem still remains there next time after few days one of your engineer visited and after cutting the socket he went within 2 minutes again now please check and confirm but problem remains there again we were fed up with your service, again we complained third time your engineer visited and this he changes the adopter and went aking us to check for two days may be you will not face the problem but on 26 oct our services was suspended due to non sufficient balance becouse they deducted adopter charges Rs.300/ on 26 oct we talked to your coustomer care and waited for more than 35 minutes and finally we talked to Mr. DEEP CHAND Sr supervisor at CC when our problem is not solved with the new adopter and you did not confirmed how can you deduct Rs. 300/ and making our balance in minus but after being convinced Mr. DEEP CHAND RESUMED our services and promised us for arranging visit of your engineer to check now today our services are suspended again and we have been asked by your CC ms. MEENA that our services will be suspended till our balance is adequate but when your adopter is not working our problem is still pending how can you suspend our services
now question is this pleaze tell us immediately that to whom we have to contect in person to loudge a complaint either to your office or to consumer court for harassing the customer and making us foll wasting our time and money
iwould request you to please take this matter seriously and at the priority and resume our services and contect us at my No.09911176800 for any querry .
waiting for your early reply to avoid any un fruitfull situation.

thaks

N.SARNA

Oct 27, 2014

non reception of any programmes error 400

since last 7 days always show error 400. contacted 18002009001 and lodged conplain vide no.226073618 and the person attended the call promised to send engr within 5 days. now it is more than 6 days and nobody attended or even called. i think it is too late for an action from a co. like reliance. so sir pls do some thing or tell me whether i have to continue or close the account pls. ths the smartcard no is 200526160020.

Oct 27, 2014

non reception of any programmes error 400

shree507

Oct 24, 2014

GETTING INTERRUPTED SERVICE

I am the subscriber of reliance digital TV with reg no-200912887379.
from last two days I am getting interrupted and slow service for all channels.
I have write mail to customer service for the same issue but still no improvement, as well as reply received till date.
so kindly resolve the issue on priority.
Rajani.
Sugthiy

Oct 20, 2014

Set up box Problem

My Smart Card number 200861051738 ,Reg mobile number 9790982470. I have raised complaint on 08-Oct-14 that set up box is not working. They said in 2 business days a technician will attend the problem. But still now (13 Days) no one has turned up . I keep on calling them daily and they are saying it will be resolved shortly
After repetitive calls, on 17-Oct-2014 (Friday) they transferred the call to Mr Rajesh - Senior guy in Technical team. He promised the technician will surely visit on Monday and will change the set up box
As no one has turned on today (20-Oct-2014), I tried to reach Mr Rajesh and the cust care executive says he is busy on another call or not in office. They transferred the call to speak to another lady from Technical team , she is laughing and telling to wait for one more week
I still have 6 months subscription and 200 rs in my account. So please help me to proceed further
binukurian

Oct 20, 2014

complaint & request

card no 200931067481
my complaint is long days before more than one month no action about this sir can u remove ur property in my home , now the festival season i wand to fix another company
i need rent last one month we r keeping in ur property in my home .

I WAND TO SPEAK UR OFFICER (KERALA) MY MOB 07838616469

croma - FRAUD DONE BY CROMA
    Hi, I bought samsung galaxy note2 mobile model no N7100...
    EPASS - Epass Aadhar card
    Hi Sir, I tried to do Epass fresh Registration, My...
    Airtel - my number has been disactived
    hi my number 9867381186 has been dis actived and im in...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - PATHETIC SERVICE - NO RESPONSE EVEN AFTER 2 YEARS OF FAULT
    IFB...WHY DO YOU MAKE BIG CLAIMS WHEN YOU CANT DELIVER...
    mts datacard recharge - MTS data card recharge not done for rs 399
    on 24 nov 2014 at 9.30.48 pm mts data card recharge amount...
    mp online - शिक्षा विभाग की...
    आदरणीय महोदय जी , ...
    micromax a110q - MOBILE NOT REPAIRED
    MOBILE NOT REPAIRED, ITS BEEN MORE THAN TWO MONTHS...
    299059 - Stepahead
    I was being told by Timesjobs.com that there is a service...
    Flipkart.com - redmi 1s replacement
    sir i got redmi 1s mobile phone via flipcart delivry date...
    Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) - my money
    i am tathagata chakraborty mobile numbar 8759034741 i want...