Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

rk152683

Feb 9, 2016

Request for short period recharge

I Mr.Sanjay Deshpande is your old bigtv customer from the year 2008.My smart card no.is 200652567787.I have taken new bigtv
connection in the year 2015 with smart card no.201527271325 at my another location. My problem is at my another location i am
going weekly on sunday only.I am recharging my old tv recharge monthlly on regular basis.but at another location iam recharging
for 10 days recharge of Rs.85/-(silver pack).But my problem is i require recharge of 1 or 2 days to be made available as like other
DTH operators like TATA Sky.Please arrange to have this facility for those customers who have 2 dth connections like me.
Please do the needful.
piehubbi

Feb 5, 2016

Long term pack not activated since 31 Jan 16, money deducted in daily basis

Dear sir/madam,

My Smart card number is 200878028197 and called on 31 Jan 16 for activation of 8 Month long term pack. (Amount- 1693/-). But due to some "MAC D" error it couldn't be activated (as spoken customer cares personnel). My complaint number is 242504061. Those person told me that It will take indefinite time and need not to worry I have created balance adjustment for the same, If It will take more time then you will need not to pay extra money for activation the same. Today(06 Feb 16) I have called again for activation query, but today cust care personnel replied same thing that it is under processing. Now I have asked for a mail or SMS regarding this problem, she denied. She told me this is business rule. I want to know that which type of business rule is running in reliance big tv service??? Once I have paid total money and you deducting my money daily basis and after some time for activation of long term pack you will ask again to recharge your account upto 1693/- You account balance is less.. Why I have to pay????.. Once I have paid and you are delaying for activation...

Sir,I want to activate my long term pack as per my balance on 31 Jan 16. If you will activate after 2 month, no worry about this. But I want my pack validity from 31 Jan 16 to 30 Sep 16 (8 months). If it will not possible from ur side than refund my all money I will switch to other digital TV service. Now I have no patience no time to call for activation..

One more thing I would like to say that is , If anybody registered a complain than a full complain matter which is typed by cust care service should be mailed/SMS to user. It is for transparency and customer satisfaction. Because I am sufferer due to some other company broadband service. I have to pay 1000/- last week for those services which I have closed by calling to customer care service and he told me that i have created. He was making me fool and I was charged for 1000/- without using.
Hence, I am requesting you to send me a mail of SMS for the same that is you will not charged more for activation, whenever MAG-D/MAC-D problem will resolve.

S.Raviprasad

Feb 4, 2016

Set up box is problem / smart card

As I am S.Raviprasad using reliance dth service for few years, worst relay in DTH set up box since some days. Problem is smart cart
No. 200947798889. I am recharged on 10.11.2015 for one year. Now I have no tv show. Please I hope immediate replay / action .

S.Raviprasad
Ph.no. 9663019791
pgs

Jan 27, 2016

Charges

I am using reliance dth service for few years, worst service and call centre response. I raised a complaint that dth is automatically get switch off and automatically gets switch on, there is no loose connection, the technician came after two days and checked the connection, there was no fault in that and it worked fine at that time without any interruption and we were told that if the problem continues, call back and he will check it out.

The problem continued the very next day. I was told that they will charge Rs.175 for the complaint raised.

My point is reliance is charging for the complaint raised not for the issue resolved. In my case, the tv was working fine when he came, he couldn't find any default. They deducted the amount from the reliance recharge account and suspended the connection due to shortage of amount.

Reliance has made the system in such a way that if you charge the customer for the complaint raised, the customer will not come back with any issue. easiest way to pull out the money.

I don't trust them any more, reliance customer care is such a waste of time and money, its just a recorded tape which were played when a customer call. I am thinking to move to other dth service.

Reliance Smart Card No. 200937357287
Amit Kumar Singhal

Jan 27, 2016

Poor Service

Error 200
Your Services is very poor, so i want to remove your connection as you charged full amount for non working days also which is not in the case of other connection.

My smart Card No. 200634118085 .

Thanks & regards

Amit Kr. Singhal

Samineni

Jan 26, 2016

Irresponsible of customer complaints

My big tv smart card no is 200711843539 i had registerd my complaint 5 days back that to change my settop box . But still it not yet processed and when i call to customer care they are saying due to unavailable of boxes we are not processing. But the service is very worst they cant arrange box in 5 days and no clarity when i will get the box. Remebed that you are not doing for free of cost by paying money we are waiting for service in these way. If it is free service it will take more than 10 years. Really fedup with your service.

Jan 19, 2016

RE: complaint notrectified

Dear Manoj,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Jan 14, 2016

RE: complaint notrectified

Dear Manoj,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Manojabraham

Jan 11, 2016

complaint notrectified

My smart card no is 200610950719 registered under my name Manoj. I have been using big tv for the last 10 years in Coimbatore.
There were some trees obstructing the dish so lodged a complaint to relocate it on my service request no 241663535 on 6/1/2016.
The only mistake I did was calling up your customer care executive.
The technician (Nataraj) called up and later said he will not be able to make it. Next day I was out of station. But I cut the trees and the problem was solved. The technician called and I told him to cancel the service.
Then started my ordeal, I was not able to view my tv I got the error 200 unsubsribed channel.
For you information I have recharged my tv for 10 months and valid till aug 2016.
I spoke to your executives for past 5 days to rectify the problem but no use, they ask me to wait only so irresponsible.
The executives namely Ms.Priya, Mr.Manikandan and Mr.Praveen spoke and said it will be solved but no use.
I am fed up calling them as they don't solve the matter. I have never had a problem for the past 10 years, but now I am fed up as I am not able to view my tv even though I have validity. I am afraid and forced to go to consumer court to solve this issue if not addressed immediately.
Kindly note that the technician called up and told me he could fix it on his own without (on his own) your notice which I declined.
Many of my friends advised me to stop big tv as it had poor customer service but now I realize it is true.
Kindly try to solve immediately without further delay and lame excuses.

Manoj
Valliraghu

Jan 9, 2016

No display

I filed complaint on 12th December. But on 20th december they told your complaint got closed. Again 20th again took my complaint till date I didn't receive any call from technical assistant. Today again I called your customer service again they are telling your complaint got closed. I have never faced this much of worst customer service. I got frustrated I with your customer service assistants. If this continues I have to produce complaint in consumer court. Worst response
goforamish@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016

WRONG CHARGES

WRONG CHARGES
Dear Sir. Today morning my account towards Big TV has been wrongly debited by Rs.112. Without any confirmation. Immedialy within 5 minutes I have informed there Customer care they have informed me that they have stopped wrong request. But they can not returned charges my 112 Rs once they take.

I am sending their two SMS for your ready reference.

Dear Reliance DIGITAL TV customer, A-La-Carte - World of Vedic Maths has been activated on Smart Card Number:200549254955. Thank You.

After 5 minutes
Dear Reliance DIGITAL TV customer, A-La-Carte - World of Vedic Maths has been deactivated on Smart Card Number:200549254955

Jatin Vyas
thiagurelcomp

Jan 5, 2016

NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE

Sub Smart card Number 200665372023- B THIAGARAJAN

I am a platinum member and my deadline was 31.12.2015. I tried
to contact customer care number they get all the details from me
and when they say we will transfer the line to the customer care
representative. The line gets disconnected. It has happened with
me several times.

I want to know what is the issue at your customer care. Are you
not interested. If so let me know to proceed future. Please
respond immediately
Akhilmohan Kky

Jan 3, 2016

error 200

200919343442 Rs200 recharged on 1431/2015 today I can't get any channels please solve this problem or please answer the call
monishkumar

Dec 29, 2015

refund my amount

A/C No: 200678944447

Dear big tv

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the bad service received from your big tv costumer care 18002009001

On 19/12/2015 I filed a complaint regarding issue with my setup box. Sim card error. Request No. 241064230. Rep informed to be charged Rs 175.00 for technical engineer.

My problem resolves automatically without a help of technical engineer within a hour . Once again I spoke to customer care rep to inform no need of technical engineer from big TV. I have informed to your rep to cancel my request. Rep has informed request has been canceled. No charge will be applicable.

In afternoon I received a SMS from Big tv for charged Rs 175.00. None of your technical engineer visited my doorstep

Big tv has charged me Rs.175.00 for the service which is not rendered.

Once again I spoke to costumer care rep on 21/12/2015 about the issue she had taken a new Request to refund the money to my account. And the request would be processed within 3 days of time. Request no 241135618. 3 days passed and the issue has not solved. And I received a SMS on 24/12/2014 as the issue has resolved. But the Rs 175.00 is not credited in my account.

So I called once again to costumer care on 27/12/2015 informed the money has not refunded yet rep again taken new request. Request no 241352043 And the request would be processed within a day time. Issue has not solved yet. I called the customer care many times I didn’t get proper response from the rep, I would ask rep to connect my call to team leads or higher officials who could solve my problem. Rep replies as leads are not available.

My problem is not solved yet.

Kindly take immediate measures to resolve my problem And seeking urgent response from your side
mukesh.r.bhatt

Dec 26, 2015

lost selected channels

i am using big tv for past 3 years
my card no is 200897363048
i lodged a complaint on 15.12.2015 and service request no is 240937624
daily i call toll free no but no one has turned to solve my problem last i was told by Mr SIVA floor incharge that my problem will be solved by monday but 2 mondays gone no one has called me to solve my problem
when i ask for chennai area office cotacts they refuse to give
today also i called but they refused to connecct my call to their seniors
pl help me or guide me to solve my problem

mukeshbhatt108@gmail.com
ram satpute

Dec 25, 2015

wrong package activated on 200778418094

I am using digital tv connection from last 5 years i have recharged my pack for rs 4160,00 for platinium pack but you have activated wrongly golden pack , i have spoken to nitesh kambale on dec 19. 2015 and lodged complaint same but no responce now i wish you will activate pltinum pack
csmalari@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015

LOST SIGNAL ERROR CODE 400
On 24 Dec 15, I made a contact with customer care center, and it was suggested to recharge my reliance digital TV smart card No 200 648 634 452 by Rs 225/-. As per their suggestion, recharge of Rs 225/- was successfully made. The amt was credited in my account by Error code 400, Lost signal is coming and no channel is visible. I have contacted customer care center and they suggested to put off the main switch of set top box and put on again. After during the action as suggested, no progress is noticed and the channel are still not viewed. Please sort out the problem,
csmalari@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015

Deepak parakh

Dec 22, 2015

ERROR 400

Hello its yeswaanth kumar smart card no (2006 2019 2238 )M intimate u for error 400 frm 17 Nov 2015 nd ur person not responding proprly n call nd enclosed the compliant nd again registered tn als not responding proprly it's worst service for reliance big tv

yeswaanth kumar
smart card no .2006 2019 2238
cnt no 9710772411
deepakparakh23@yahoo.com
Kdewatt

Dec 20, 2015

Reinstallation not done after many complaints

Smart card no. 200936934160

Hello..
I am really disappointed with your services. I have called your customer care so many times and have reauested for reinstallation of digital tv. But till now haven't got any reply from your technician /customer care team.
I'm thinking to shift to other dish tv as you guys really dnt care about your customer. Also your toll free number services are very bad. Not able to connect most of the times..
midhuhk

Dec 15, 2015

Reloction request not done for 14 days

Smart card Number : 200602662839

Hello Sir ,

I am a big tv customer for 7 years now . I had raised a relocation request on Dec 3rd and today dec 15 its still not installed . I have been calling your customer support continously for last one week and every day (from dec 10-15) , I was getting the assurrance that technicial will be contacting that day which dint happen.I have transferred the call to multiple times to your escalation team again nothing was done .

Could you tell me what is blocking you from installation ?

I no longer believe in big tv and have no hope that it will be done any time soon.Now I am planing to move to some other DTH which has proper customer service . I have already paid my smart card number in advance .Requesting you to let me know how I can credit that amount.

Dec 13, 2015

Showing on TV ERROR 108 Smart Card Pairing Error smart card no 200842344861
rakeshsivan

Dec 2, 2015

Request for Big TV Remote Control not met but money deducted from account

On 28/11/2015 morning, I contacted the Big TV customer service (1800 200 9001) to register compliant regarding my broken Big TV remote control. They assured to send a service personal with a new remote control within 48 hours and told they will reduce Rs.250/- from my account as service charge for the whole episode including the complaint registration. Nobody appeared in my home till 02/12/2015 evening, and I called them again. To my surprise the service personal told that the complaint is resolved and Rs.175/- is deducted from my account as complaint registration. When told I didn't receive my remote till now, the service personal told quite casually he will raise another complaint !! When asked about the 'new' set of procedures to follow, he added these... I may have to wait for another 3 days to get the previous registration refunded and raise a new request for remote control. Do these Big TV management customers have the luxury and time to play around your Customer Care service, and how you took up my issue without any shame or expressing apology and again asking me for registering another complaint ?? Do you think this is the right way of handling a customer complaint ?

I would like to my case resolved if there is anyone responsible in the department to handle customer complaints.

Smart Card No. 2005 2860 3546

Rakesh.

SNAPDEAL - JV EXPRESS COURIER - Snapdeal
    Dear Jeetdharmendra , Hope you are doing good. Sorry...
    Voonik/suit - Return my money back
    Hi I m anshil tripathi recievd a product that is not...
    SYNDICATE BANK - I DIDN'T RECEIVE Transaction pin
    To The Branch Manager, SYNDICATE BANK, R.PET,...
    RENAULTS - Not got my car after a long booking of six montha
    Very bad experince with renaults its shamefull of renault...
    Prestige Induction PIC 5.0 - Snapdeal
    Dear kiki tleipuii Hope you are doing good. Sorry...
    ABHINAYA RAJA GOVATHOTI - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    SIR I HAVE RECHARGED MY MOBILE NUMBER 9494946630 WITH...
    reliance gsm prepaid - RE: balance deduction for no reason
    Dear Samiullah, Our customer service team has informed...
    PF office Bommasandra, bangalore - pf withdrawal
    Hi team my previous company vendor has sent mail to you...
    snapdeal cant claim my product - Snapdeal
    Dear kiki tleipuii , Hope you are doing good. Sorry...
    Samsung Laptop Battery in ebay.in - Ebay
    Dear y_senthil Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...