Reliance Big TV

.8882507298

.ONLY. MISSED. CAll

.8882507298

Dec 8, 2016

RE: Fwd: Complaint against unfair business practices and non responsible behaviour towards the costomer complain

Dear Gaurav,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Gaurav bhatara

Dec 5, 2016

I Gaurav Kumar S/o Tarsem Lal Mohalla Kalian Nurmahal smart card no.200539839906. I has been getting your service since long. I usually paid yearly for your service . 2 or 3 month ago i subscribed BBc World news. I paid charges for that and i again called your customer care to subscribe more channel. They told me that i can not get package because i had to subscribe single channel because before that i had subscribed single BBC world. They charged me more for that channel despite the fact that channel BBC World till this day not running on TV screen and charged me more after that they did not get me subscribed package and charged me extra for single channal. I lodged complained several time in order to solve this problem. But your representative made with me false promises to solve my problem. I wasted my precious time in unworthy conversation with your customer care executive. Now, i feed up with your false promises and want to hang on my old relationship with your company. I am the customer who have been using your services for last 5 years. I look forward from your hearing. Contact number 9814580007 Thanking you.

Dec 4, 2016

RE: NOT RPLESMENT MY SETUP BOX

Dear Ajay,

garudvijay81@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016

NOT RPLESMENT MY SETUP BOX

MY ID NO.200828258289 22NOV COPMLENE NO R-N 251241779 NO SOLUTION RETURN COMPLENE NO R-N-252437063 PLASE IMIDEATLY FORWORD COMPLAEN ANY OTHER INFORMATION PLASE CONTACT MO.8484800796 AJAY GARUD
shashank tandon

Nov 28, 2016

worst connection to have

sir i had issue in my set-top box,
i registered my complaint on 20th November,and till today that is on 28th getting the same responce,that my complaint has been forwarded.
no solution.
getting reliance was my biggest mistake .
i hope any senior member sees this complaint .
contact 9311722093
ashishpalande

Nov 23, 2016

My name is Ashish palande
My set up box is not working i am daily talk with your call center and they always assured me to resolved it but it cann't.

My SMART Card No is-200566867493
rajju0410

Nov 17, 2016

reliance big tv poor servicing

i am suffering from reliance poor servicing..the complaint is registered for no signal error since 14days but still not rectify.once a technician came and said that the antenna set is not functioning..my setupbox is under warranty, as per customer care executive replaced free off cost..but still no one came...
Lohiya navin

Nov 14, 2016

setup box not working
My name is navin lohiya, I have complained to reliance big TV customer care on 09.11.16.

My SMART Card No is-200773593247
kaliappan.u

Nov 14, 2016

set box - reg.

I have reliance big tv connection. My smart no. is 200813844661. I lodged complaint with coustomer care on 10 - 11 -2016 that my TV signal aost (error 400) oN THE ABOVE COMPLANT, TECHNICAN was attended and also stated that set box not working. He told that the same may be replaced by new one on 11 - 11 - 2016 B UT THE SAME TIME,REQUEST NO IS 251800691 IS CLOSED WITHOUT MY knowledge. Again complant was raised to coustomer care and my request no is 251873640. So far not changed set box. Hence I request that the set box may kindly replaced by new one immediately.
G.K Agarwal

Nov 13, 2016

setup box not working

My name is Amit Agarwal, I have complained to reliance big TV customer care on 07.11.16.

My SMART Card No is-200535248391
praddysha

Nov 12, 2016

stop one connection

Myself pradeep sharna i m a user of your Reliance big tv from last 6.5 years. i have a multiple connection no. 200789142733 , 200789142834
sometime i use only one connection and 2nd connection was free, so i was thinking that i surrender my one connection 200789142834, because my balance was divided in two ac. please stop it, and continue in one connection without divided the balance.please stoped my one connecton as soon as possible, otherwise i m leave your service for forever..
PRADEEP SHARMA
H.NO.522/1 STREET NO.5
VIJAY PARK MAUJPUR
DELHI 110053
MO. 9911061398
Teena Rai

Nov 10, 2016

set up box is not working

My name is Sanjay yadav, I have complained to reliance big TV customer care on 04/11/2016.
My set up box is not working at Globus, Malhar Mega mall AB Road Indore. 3 to 4 person has called me for asking the location & i have given the detail to all of them, still no body come to my store for checking the problem.

My Card No is-200784563846
My complaint No is-251638486
PuneBigTV

Nov 4, 2016

Relaince BigTV Set-Top Box not working

This is regarding my Reliance Big TV Connection 200661524352.

I moved from Bangalore to Pune and had registered a complaint for reinstallation with BigTV. It was tapped by one of your executive “Amol – 7030528088”
I have register and requested to attend the request with company but then for some financial benefits he has asked his buddy to attend the request.

Mr. Prakash has attended the request on holiday and gained Rs. 600 in cash from me.
After that they told me there is problem with Set-Top box sim card and we need to change Set-Top Box.
I thought all these happening as per company policy and was unware of their cheating. They cheated me and Reliance both.

They have taken my good working Set-Top box and given me faulty Set-Top box, now existing setup box has some problem with the sound.
Engineers who attended my complaint are Amol and Prakash and there numbers are as follows.
Amol – 7030528088 / Prakash - +919860989167

I have registered several complaints with Reliance BigTV and seems like no one is aware of it.
All of my following tickets are closed without my knowledge and I saw my account is also getting charged several time.

Kindly please help me solve it once for all.
I have already spend good amount of money, I would have taken new another connection with same money.

Hoping for positive response!!

Prashant
pradapfelix

Nov 4, 2016

Suspended

200902915980, I transfered my dish connection to a nearby place, i was ready to pay the charges for that but the person who came said that i will deducted from your account. When i called the customer care they said that there will be no charges because it is within 6 months. But connection was suspended, when i called again to the customer care they apologized and activated it. After a day again it got suspended when i check again with CC they said it should have been done within 48 hours, there must be some delay pls wait. Waited for couple of days again i called to the CC then they esclated to some senior staff and he said it cannot be refunded i have to pay 350. Its the same CC who promised me that it will be done within 48 hours and after waiting for a week they say no. Its not about the money, its about the trust. Very poor service, they dont value the customer.
simran58

Set Box NOT working

I have a Reliance TV dish connection. My smart card number is: 201515271826

I lodged a complaint with customer care on Friday,27 Oct 2016 that my SET BOX is not working.
However, I have received no help. No engineer, no one has come to examine the set box or replace
it. Whenever I remind CUSTOM CAR, the response is that we have forwarded your complaint, we
cannot do anything else.

Kindly arrange to send an engineer to my place: B-13, Near Guest House, Punjabi University, Patiala.
Phone numbers are: LL 0175-2282239 and Mob 8558966044

Simranjit Singh

Nov 1, 2016

RE: sat top box not working

Dear Suresh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

suresh@1234

sat top box not working

Sat top box not working and not solve my problem for reliance customers care to please solve my problem big tv smart card no200844692644
amrutyd

Oct 31, 2016

Complaint not resolved from last 3 months

I've raised a compliant about more than 10 times, a month back we replaced the setup box after that 2 times raised complaint to resolve the problem still they didn't come, is there any way to bell you to solve the problem if not please inform, I am very happy to quite your service.
Pramod joshi

Oct 28, 2016

Set up box

मेरा smart kard no. 200778356573 he. श्रीमान मेने 23.09.2016 को सेट उप बॉक्स चेंज करने के लिए कम्प्लेन लिखवाई थी लेकिन आज दिनाक 28.09.2016तक मेरी समस्या का समाधान कम्पनी नही कर पाई | इस बिच जब भी कम्प्लेन की तब एक ही जवाब दिया कल किसी भी हाल में आप की कम्प्लेन कल पूरी हो जायेगी इस तरह कंपनी ने 35 दिनों में भी कुछ नही कर पायी ।।।। उनका कहना हे की सेट उप बॉक्स उपलब्ध नही हे क्या अनिल जी के पास पैसे खत्म हो गए ।।। रिलायंस का पॉपुलर स्लोगन ""करलो दुनिया मूठि में "" ऐसे तो हो गयी ।।। आज Customer Care pr baat karne पर कल तक का समय चाहा हे की आप का सेटअप बॉक्स ओर जब से शिकायत करी तब तक का रिफण्ड दोनों का निराकरण कर दिया जाएगा देखते हे ।। नही तो कल दीपावली के शुभ अवसर पर नया dth conection le आएंगे क्योकि बिना टीवी तो दीपावली नही मनायेगे ।।।।। आप सभी को दीपावली की अग्रीम शुभकामना
Rahulron123

Oct 25, 2016

Big tv setup box not working

My smart card number is 200960928790 and I have registered a complaint a week before that my set up box is not working but I have not recevied proper response for the same and I got answer that we don't have proper/sufficient resources to solve your issue and we can't guarantee you the resolution time for the same. If reliance big TV doesn't have sufficient expertise/resources please let me know I will shift to someother company because It seems I am wasting my time and money being a customer of reliance bigtv. Customer is not able to watch television because there is no expertise to solve the issue in reliance bigtv. I will wait for a week orelse I will shift to someother company and j have subscribed till may and my subscription money is going in vain.
Tanuvineet

Oct 22, 2016

Instalation complaint not resolvef

I have been using reliance digital TV for last five year. My account no is 200772960728.Recently I got transfered to Bangalore and complained your customer care for installation of our dish and set up box on 17 Oct 16. They told us that the technician will come with in 48 hrs but 6 days are passed and no one cared to look in to the matter. And without using the services money is getting deducted from our account on daily basis.I am very much disappointed with the services and if the issue is not solved then planning to change the operator.
poleunnati

Oct 18, 2016

being done recharge tv is not working

i am not satisfied with your service n so am i doing complain in this website.....i have recharged successfully in my card of Rs300 but i am not getting your service properly and the error no106 is coming on the screen of tv.....your toll free no is of no use because nobody is coming on line to talk n thus not listening any complain of us.....i want to inform u that i have two smart cards on my name.....so if u have any misunderstaning so kindly inform me and please do your work properly because i am very much fed up of your reliance big tv.....kindly informing u to please do your service to me as fast as u can otherwise i will change my dish.....
kumar nahur

Oct 18, 2016

additional charge deducted

SMART CARD NO. 7882 (LAST OUR DIGIT)
NAME :K.KUMAR ,NAHUR MUMBAI-42.
I HAVE RECHARGED THE ABOVE NUMBER ON 23-7-16 FOR 6 MONTH PACK OF SILVER PLUS . I WAS TOLD THAT OUT OF THIS ONE REIONAL PACK IS FREE AND I HAVE OPTED FOR MALAYALAM . SURPRISINLY ON 16 TH MY REIONAL PACK IS DISCONNECTED AND WAS TOLD TO PAY ADD ON PACK CHARGE TO CONTINUE THE SERVICE . MOREOVER IU HAVE DEDUCED RS.160 (40X4 ) FROM MY ACCOUNT . SINCE ONE PACK IS FREE I ENTITLD FOR THE OMPENSATION FOR THE ABOVE MONEY SINCE IT HAS WRONGLY CHARGED FROM MY ACCOUNT . REQUEST YOU TO VARIFY AND DO THE NEEDFUL . OUR CUSTOMER CARE REFUSED TO GIVE AN RELIEF IN THIS REGARD. K.KUMAR NAHUR
Malagari

Oct 15, 2016

I need tech

Dear sir ,

I am Bhoom reddy from kadpal village dist: sangareddy using big tv connection past one week not working so many time given complaint to costmercare they are telling only send the tech 48hours but no one is not visited my home issue is not resolved but ticket has been automatically closed this is poor service very dissatisfied plz send tech immediately at my home other wise disconnected .