Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

Shekhar Kumar Gupta

Sep 26, 2016

Chargaback for the DTH which was not used in last 2 years.

I was having 2 connections where I had closed 1 connection long back.
I called Support no. where they told it is not possible to close one but no issue you can continue with one.

2 months back I transferred amount for gold pack but change my plan to Bronze for only 1 connection. There were access amount available in my account which I planned to use next time when I do the recharge.

To my surprise, All the amount was consumed and they are saying that it is already deducted for other connection (child) which was never used for last 2 years.

I don't understand why my amount will be deducted just because they are not able to close the other connection from backend and not sure how they can use my access available amount from my account without my permission.

I believe this will be the common problem and need modification in the process:
1. Option should be there where one can close the child connection so that such disconnect should not the triggered.
2. Access amount should not be reduced without intimation of consumer.

Now I request to check my child connection which is not used for last 2 years and refund my amount to my account for the services which I never used.

My Connection no. is 200910063232

Shekhar Gupta
satish rathore

Sep 22, 2016

Set up box Issue

Sir my smart card no. 200630277890 & my set up box is not working from Dated 17-09-2016 complaint for set up box change but box still not change. I am takes regular follow with Customer care services but they not reply properly.
aamirbaksh

Sep 21, 2016

Re: Set up box no change & available

Your stb has been dispatched.our Engineer will contact you within 12 hrs.@Sanjay12345khan
Sanjay12345khan

Sep 16, 2016

Set up box no change & available

Sir my smart card no. 200830099300 & my set up box is not working. 03-09-2016 complain for set up box change but no change my set up box. Regular call cutmor care by me but not satishfied reply.
sunilj

Sep 16, 2016

big tv is for big people

Waste of time complaining to toll free number and false promises of 48 hour service, useless. Please now it 96 hours+ no one has come.
Great service Mr, Anil Ambani
You should should aware of your customers. Thank you and wld not renew BIG
Thanks Sunil
Piyushjr

Sep 15, 2016

Non working of set top box

It's very disappointing that non after several call to customer care no engineers attending the issue of non working of set top box.

Since 10 days every day inusie to call customer care , every customer care executive saying person will define attend and solv the problem.

Now it's time to take an leagal action against the reliance big TV. If they really don't know how to handle , they should stop to run such services.

When we are paying the charges they earn from us. And secondly the the customer care executive are so rude and totally non prpfessional and. Non co-operative.

This is not first time I face suc problems , every time same issue , no one care about the customers. Once the product sold , hell with customer such rapo this organization follw. If the case where our rechage is not done we are not avail the services, the service will be discontinued from next momnet. Most funiest thing I can ever had is there no senior executive or manager to attend the call. The customer care executive are mugup the statement they always repat the same.

When it comes to their end no one is there for customer problem. Hell to such organisation.

Let share how reliance big TV works.

Such unprofessional, greede for money and totally irregular organisation.

Sep 15, 2016

Regarding short recharge

Please refer to my complaint DT.03_09_16.My sc no is 201527271325.My request is not yet resolved about small recharge,like Tata sky.will you resolve my problem.
RMDJ

Sep 14, 2016

Service Request No 249675274

The Best Quality Crap & Sugar Coated Service from Reliance Call Centre Team : We happen to lodge a complaint on 4th Sept 2016 for Signal Issue & disk to be moved. Today we are on 14 Sept 2016. All days between this period, we have been deceived & cheated upon saying " Aap ka call le liya gaya hai & engnr bus kuch samay mein attend kar lega" In a day around 3-4 times calls being made on 18002009001 & each time the guys coming on line says the similar & parrot lines.....Although we are too from service industry, but never ever seen drama school of poor & filthy services.Top of it the height of committing false promises " engnr evening ya latest morning tak aajayega & also the difference amount shall be refunded. But there is no sign as we still wonder how r they gonna adjust/refund the money for the overall downtime since 04 sept till date...We understand this guys works under their favorite parameters " karlo duniya mutthi mein" compelling us to think how many customers like us would be falling prey to such sheer crap committment being given by their tele calling guys....More surprisingly, is hope the calls are recorded for quality purpose,but seems its the only purpose of them to loot the public & keep them lingering....Upon Reaching their TL, Mr Dhananjay, he too is from the same bucket, was suppose to revert in 20-25 mins yesterday, but seems he still checks which year it would be attended. Although finally we got it done from pvt vendor who fixed the issue in almost 1 hour & in return this call center guys asking us, how did u got it done, how much did they charged, where was the guy from....again showing the height of shameless guys...
nandhakumar.balaji

Sep 9, 2016

sound problem

200582389097

my customer id

few day i am not getting sound in channel
kindly send some person

Sep 8, 2016

Reinstallation Request

Thanks for calling and hearing my concerns but it was too late as I have already done the re-installation from a private agency.

However still my money for 2 weeks has to be refunded. So please raise a request and share the reference details.
Rajendra Dndeti

Sep 7, 2016

No Signal

My Customer ID No. is 20090669907

This is regarding my complaint Dt.: 22.08.2016, still your field executive not came to our place to resolve the issue.

Even after commitment they are not visited. As I already speak with your customer care Executive, who are not able to give a proper reply on the same & even dont knaow how to close the issue.

After emailing to your nodal office & customer care, they dint take any initiative to close the issue.
RCOMcare

RE: big tv

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Reinstallation Request

Have been trying to register a complaint since 10 days now.

1. I was asked to recharge as there was no sufficient balance. After recharge was asked to call back.
2. Then was said, address needs to be updated to raise reinstallation request.
3. Almost called 20 times now but none of the executives were able to update the address successfully. No one bothered to understand why the address is not getting updated.
4. So at least asked them to deactivate the service as my money is going waste but they were not ready to do it and informed me it will charge Rupees 50/-
5. Requested them to transfer call to their manager but the representative abruptly ended my call.
6. Recalled them twice and they directed my call ...and no senior representative attended.
7. And most annoying is 4th time when I called they disconnected saying have exceeded the limit of calling the customer care.

Smart card Number: 200819943135

WORST SERVICE HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE FOR ANY FACILITY.
I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICE OR PRODUCT JUST RETURN MY MONEY THAT HAVE RECHARGED.

Reinstallation

Have been trying to register a complaint since 10 days now.

2. Then was said, address needs to be updated to raise reinstallation request.

WORST SERVICE HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE FOR ANY FACILITY.
I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICE OR PRODUCT JUST RETURN MY MONEY THAT HAVE RECHARGED.
RCOMcare

Sep 3, 2016

RE: big tv

Reliance Communications

Sep 3, 2016

big tv

Please look into my complaint of 14th august 2016.My smart no.201527271325.please resolve the problem
RamTenali

Aug 30, 2016

Reliance big tv setup box not working from June 2016

Hi ,My Big TV consumer card no is 200671142328. I have a raised a complaint and a technician came given old setup box which never works and again I raised a complaint then another technician came and he took our set up box,smart card and not came back. I have recharged total 900Rs in last two months with wrong directions of customer care people and never get or watch a single channel.I just knew the shocking news that Our Account has suspended with negative balance of 330 Rs.

Please resolve the issue.

Customer service people either in Andhra or in karnataka are not responding properly.Just now also I have called they told simply transferring to another department , I have waited for 30mins but no one spoken on the line .

We are used many broad bands and postpaid connections in metro and non metro . we never faced this kind of issues.When we used Reliance Broadband also never faced this kind of issues.

The present service of Reliance BIG TV is very worst.One more point I could not understand how the complaint get closed with out confirmation of customer or user Why the amount is getting deducted when the TV has some issues in Reliance connection.What services you are providing freely to go the balance negative . Never understand negative balance in prepaid connections ?
No one bother for paying money to a service . With out providing service and stolen money is not at all good.

Ram
Varungarg

Aug 23, 2016

Very poor service(Remote not working and poor signal)

Reliance service is really pathetic.On 15 th september 2016 I did complaint that my remote is not working so need to have new remote and also few channels are not coming but till now my problem is not solved.Each time when i made call custumer executive says ur problem will be soon resolved and deny to transfer call to senior level.Once with very difficulty I was able to speak Arun(team leader),but then also no techician came to visit and solve problem.I request to plz look im this matter and resolve this problem.
Complaint no.248928171.
Card no.200886112646
Varun Garg
sreehari1

Aug 22, 2016

complaint about customer care

Fraud company, irritating customer service
sakkeer hussain

Aug 19, 2016

unlock channel

My big tv connection no. is 200806744361.I forgot my password for unlock chanel.Pls help me for unlock my chanel
Vishal Bothra

Aug 19, 2016

Delink not yet done for child connection

I had delinked my child connection with the above smart card number on August 2nd...The delink has still not happened at your end because of which my balance of Rs 340 has got exhausted in 17 days...what the hell is happening ?

The smart card number is 200955127394
dk887556

Aug 18, 2016

bad customer care team

Customer care team totaly inexperience of reliance dth tv every time server down problem in reliacnce digital tv and rcom. Reliance ko band kiya jaye hamesha ke liye
surya roy

Aug 16, 2016

Charged after discontinuation

My smart card number is 200710241823 and I have moved out of Hyderabad in Feb 2016 and dismantle/discontinued bigTV services on jan 2016. Now when I called customer care for reinstallation request I was told that my account has a negetive balance of 109 INR. I was surprised as I was not using the account from Jan but still recharged 120 INR and called back customer care for re installation request. They still keep on saying I need to recharge for more amount before a request can be made. Moreover the customer care persons in all case was very hard to communicate and everytime they cut the call after putting on hold.

Please help in following matter as calling you customer care many times without result and now maximum attempt is over.

1. Settle the bill for my account and I should not be billed for single amount from Jan 2016
2. Please take the re installation request in following address.
Surya Jyoti Roy
Dak Bangla Road, Udaipur
Dist Gomati
Tripura -799120

Surya Roy

Aug 14, 2016

small recharge

My smard card no.201527271583.I have two connections of big TV at different locations.I am going to this location at week end only.so I have requested to you many times about make available of small recharge like tata sky which they have offering.please give me solution for it.

Aug 14, 2016

small recharge

My smard card no.201557271583.I have two connections of big TV at different locations.I am going to this location at week end only.so I have requested to you many times about make available of small recharge like tata sky which they have offering.please give me solution for it.

ACT - Internet not working
    My internet is not working for last 10 days and i raised a...
    Reliance Jio - Code already redeem
    As per the Offer I downloaded myjio app .Then I...
    MAITREYA PLOTTERS AND STRUCTURES PVT LTD - NOT REFUNDED MONEY ON MATURITY
    ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION NUMBER 006-0042038 IN THE NAME OF...
    Make My Trip - Refund
    Dear abrai63 We are sorry to read about the issue....
    Hot star - Videos are not playing
    I m using Samsung grand I m using hotstar from last 1 year...
    help---uidai.gov.in - TECHNICAL PROBLEM IN PRINTING
    i have given application for modification of name &...
    idea cellular - RE: Complaint regarding IDEA SIM
    Hi Pratosh, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have...
    Fake Lady Shayina Khatun - Fake Lady Shayina Khatun
    Fake Lady Shayina Khatun Yeh ek number ki Froud lady hai....
    Godrej - Poor after sales service of AC
    Complaint no.J1409681327 Complaint was lodged on...
    NZ WOOHOO TAX REFUNDS PVT LTD - Icici lombard
    Hi , My name is sonalika jha.yesterday I spoke to one of...