Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

mamathakv

Apr 21, 2014

reconnection

recently i shifted my house. i wanted dish to relocated. customer care number is not working. my smart card no. 20823479002. hope some quick response
prakashkumarbigtv

Apr 20, 2014

prakash kumar

error 400
ashish88

Apr 19, 2014

No action since a month

My smart card no is 200556215466 and since a month i have given a complain of set-top box not displaying proper colors , the complain is been take and complain no is been provided but no action is been taken till now. Now the machine does not take the call to the executive because the have made it on rejection list i guess. I HAVE TAKEN THE 1 YEAR PLAN I AM STUCK . I AM NOT ABLE TO CHANGE THE PROVIDER AS WELL. AFTER PAYING ALSO I AM NOT GETTING SERVICES . ITS SHAMEFUL
kanna773

Apr 18, 2014

not able to add `add on packs`. Not able to contact the customer care

we are unable to add add on packs as well as contact the customer care to activate the pack. we have been contacting the customer care on 18.04.2014 from 12pm to 4.30pm. we are very disappointed with reliance.
giriprasath

Apr 18, 2014

Cant able to view one particular channel

I reached the customer service executive as usual after 4days of trying.......

I cant able to view one particular channel properly, it is getting relay error while watching that channel particular channel and customer service executive asking me to recharge for Rs.175 to correct that.....!!!!

So I want to disconnect the connection and called CSE and they are telling me to not recharge for two months we will come and disconnect your connection automatically.

This is ridiculous.

Giri
81230 63031
KHAMITHKAR

Apr 17, 2014

EVEN RECHARGED MY BIGTV NO SIGNAL ERROR 200

I have successfully recharged my Big TV while my account suspended since 2 days. Even after successful recharge, my TV is not working and showing error code 200.
When I call customer care and after several option passed while I am suppose to connect to executive, simply my call is disconnecting. And when I try another time it will be busy continuously.

Long back when I was interacted with CC executive, she was telling that if the account is suspended for long time, Big TV executive will come to my home and take back the dish and set top box. Is this way of talking to customer? Do you think we have spent our money for this. If you harass in this way, just think what will be about your business.

Hence you people urgently need to update your service procedures, CC staff. Whatever you do, first attend my problem asap.
and one more thing can you please change my Reg.mobile No. as 9059744557

K PRABHAKAR
Reg.Mobile is 9393302277
bhargav kapadia

Apr 16, 2014

not working set top box

Last 4 days my set top box was not working and error are network poor my card nomber 200645022237
neelam ratnakar

Apr 16, 2014

non-attending complaint regarding faulty set-up box which is not working since 28/3.14 by Big T.V. net work

As per telephonic message from company,s technician my set up box is to be changed. Without visiting our home, he came to the conclusion that set up box is to be changed,
2. despite repeated conversations with customer care staff/their HODs a number of times since 28.3.2014; no positive action has so far been taken by them.
3. They donot have any FEED BACK provisions with them to see why their technicians are not heeding to such complaints despite repeated requests of their HODs.
4 This is giving regular mental harrasment.
5.They donot have list of their zonal repair centres close by to let the customer try of their own to get set up box repaired from those repair centres.
6. Such a big company 'Reliance Big T.V.' is not have in their stock sufficient Set-Up Boxes causing delay in proper customer service
N C Tiwari

Apr 4, 2014

setup box not working last 10 Days

My complaint is last 10 days ( More Than 20 Times ) my setup box is dead i am call to reliance digital T V in Sahibabad GZB. at tall free no 18002009001 & talk to Mr Dinesh and so many parson as a team leader but not response by company & employ & not answer properly some time answer is setup box not available & some time ask engineer not available and same time solved your problem in 2 Days
but till to day not solved my problem and to day not Reeving my calls.

Please look into the matter My Smart Card No-200102671416.
Thanks & Regards.

N C Tiwari
M-08802312807 & 9891058611
chandrasekhar dumpa

Mar 29, 2014

ERROR CODE 400

My BIG TV is not working and showing signal lost Error Code 400 from past 8 Days. My smart card number is 200685818282. I have informed to customer care on 21.3.2014. Your service engineer has not attended to solve the issue.
pl. take serious action.

ARPIT SAKSARIA
nishadkaitharam

Mar 28, 2014

Error 102

Dear Sir/Madom.

My smart Card No: 200865297482.I have some issues with Reliance TV. Today (March 28 2014) I recharged my account with Rs 398. But still it shows the balance is Rs -32.
Also the requested channels (malayalam) not available .It shows the error as follows:-

' ERROR 102
Smart Card Pairing Error.

The reliance Digital TV Smartcard inserted does not belong to this Set Top Box.'

Kindly do the needful to rectify this issue.
Nishad.
panirgca

Mar 27, 2014

Channels not available

My Smart Card Number 200957737480 I recharged as the subscription fee of Rs 300/- on 18.02.2014 Receipt No AMIP50288596
through NetBanking - SBI Bank with Authorization Code MSBI3259763912.
My email Id : dhandapani.rgca@gmail.com. But the channels are not available.So I request you to rectify it at the earliest by sending some service personal or by online.

cm.jadhav

Mar 18, 2014

charging despite warranty

Customer id no. 200853678504 Service Request no. 217963980
With reference to the above I would like to bring to your notice that I have been debited Rs 175 from my account. I was informed that no charges apply because I had the same problem attended to just a few days back. I was shocked on getting an sms for the debit.Also I have tried to reach the customer care no. many times after that but in vain as we are made to wait interminably. So much for your service which gets charged despite being informed to the contrary. Since have not been able to reach helpline, am forced to write this.
radhika j

Mar 6, 2014

faulty set top box card no.200976096567

we have been facing lots n lots of trouble n disappointments with your service.we are been asked to wait for a technician since last month..each and every day we are calling customer care but the staff does not even know how to talk to customers.its fine but atleast they should not give any false assurance to us.once we made a big mistake by taking reliance connection but again we were been asked to pay 500 rs for another set top box and yes to be more clear for a FAULTY set top box again the same routine activity from their end to cheat the customers in terms of money and time.kindly look into the matter as early as possible and my humble request to you people that please stop making fool of your own customers who has shown trust on your product and please hire few qualified employees in order to run the business smoothly.
Hope our issue will be considered and resovled as early as possible.
RCOMcare

Feb 12, 2014

RE: Reliance Big TV

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
ashwinm83

Feb 12, 2014

Reliance Big TV

The Reliance customer care is nothing more than a very well organized scam. I cannot believe that even after 7 days, my request for an engineer to realign my dish is not actioned on. Every single time I talk to the customer care, they tell me that (after just one level of escalation) someone will work on it asap.

First off, the whole complaint process is fraudulent. Apparently, the customer care team can choose to close customer complaints without notifying the customer!!! That is what happened with my first request. Subsequently, I had to raise another complaint. At least if they solved the issue after that, I would have been alright. But it appears that the Reliance teams first priority is collecting money, and last priority is customer service.

I highly recommend that no one goes for a Reliance STB, as this is not a company which has its priorities in order. I am absolutely frustrated by the callous attitude of the customer care agents, who I have to call relentlessly to do their own job. Out of utter desperation, I have even written a mail to Anil Ambani, at what I think is his email address, to explain the same.
Kala Subramanyam

Feb 4, 2014

connection not working cable fault

Re: smart card no.200837243948-
I am using big tv for the past 3 years .I lodged a compliant on 1st feb for remote not working and cable not working.I am getting an error message that the cable is not connected properly(error 2)which is not rectified till date. My several complaints through telephone and various emails to customer care didn't yield results.
I sought refund of my balance amount Rs.1000/- so that I can switch over to some other operator but this was refused also.They in fact asked me to return the set up box,cable and dish as it is their property.
I request you to take up the matter for deficiency of service and refund of my balance.
Yours sincerely
Kalasubramanyam
rajesh sharma

Jan 27, 2014

RS 1000 amount not recharged

my smart card no is 200541312643,and my phone no is 9027398396. I transfer Rs 1000 in urs account by netbanking through p.n.b bank dehradun(uttarakhand )on 7 dec 2013. i collect from bank following details .Bank authorization code =MPNB3186893011 ,transaction reference no-22904825 and amt no =S35923201.bank deduct Rs 1000 from my account,but urs customer care informed not receive any amount and they suspended my connection .Rs 265 transfer on urs account dated 25-01-2014 ,then they start my connection for one month.I complain above matter.they always say keep trust on us ,we will solve your problem.but not solve yet today .i hope u solve my problem.otherwise i go to consumer forum. two times complains in ur customer care no- complains no-service request no-214903534 (dated 11-01-2014) and 215664819 .
showkath14

Jan 24, 2014

Not able to re-install

i have given a change of adress on 20-01-2014 and c care told that they will send an enginer for repain.i used to call them daily,they are saying 2 days 2 days,but it recahed to 5 days.no one is resonding properly.they told to rechare of 350rs and for channels 250 rs we paid.but from their said they are taking to much days.this the worest service i think(reliance big tv).my complaint no is 215363879.
now i think to change the service.
meetukashy@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014

Not able to re-install in 5 days

My big tv no is 200892753249. I stay in Miyapur means a place where any service reaches easily but reliance BIG TV is not able to carry on a re-installation. The customer service executive are busy telling that it is not their problem, if I have not received my connection, after 50 calls I asked the associate to forward call to manager who was super impolite and not interested in knowing my problem, horribly frustrated employees. They provided me with a random number telling that it is the technician number now I called this person and he shouted at horribly telling that he is no ways connected these people. I reached grievance and they are no better.

Will a case in consumer court work or just with drawing the service is a good idea?
mr_shivaram

Jan 10, 2014

Non availability of services

Dear Reliance Digital TV team,

My Smart Card Number: 200853788794 and this was recharged only in November 2013 for one year.

For the last 2 weeks we have been having issue with our connection and when we called your customer care agents they are unable to take our complaint. The reason quoted by them was really silly and unprofessional.

We have not been able to avail the DTH Services for 2 weeks neither there has been any attempt made to look into the complaint or provide corrective action.

As customer Reliance should have provided the necessary service support first and not give me stories as to there is no money available hence we cannot provide support even after paying for 1 year DTH Charges upfront..

Pls escalate to your concerned team and get this issue fixed asap.
aviavnish

Jan 5, 2014

DOUBLE CHARGING
I have a Big tv connection smart card no 200857540318. I was a complain lodge on 27 Nov 13 for not working properly then next day your tech came and checked and went over. The problem was continue and I again complain through customer care to repair/ change my set top box. On 02 dec 13 your tech came and change the set top box. The following charges made in my account :-

(a) 27 nov 13 - 175/-
(b) 02 Dec 13 - 500/-

On 27 Nov 13 charge is wrong because my complain was not closed that time. I also called the customer care but reply is very poor of your staff and saying the charges are correct. Please ensure the above mentioned amount deducted my account at the earlier.
aviavnish

Jan 5, 2014

DOUBLE CHARGING

I have a Big tv connection smart card no ___________. I was a complain lodge on 27 Nov 13 for not working properly then next day your tech came and checked and went over. The problem was continue and I again complain through customer care to repair/ change my set top box. On 02 dec 13 your tech came and change the set top box. The following charges made in my account :-

(a) 27 nov 13 - 175/-
(b) 02 Dec 13 - 500/-

tji

Jan 2, 2014

connection suspended

my smart card A/c no was 200906693947 i have recharged my pack for one year on feb 2013. customer care saying that your other pack is active so the period is not for one year (i.e. double activate the same channels pack ) my question is that
1. if you suspended the connection you send thousands of message to us.
2. when i recharge my account your are not sending any single message to us regarding active of my pack with validity
3. your customer care not given clear answer to us
4. your system is totally misguided to customer
jibu161991

Dec 30, 2013

200898165359

what do you mean by Alias name ???

tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - I can't change my caste
    Dear sir, I could not change my caste in online because...
    LG - Very bad service of LG service center Haridwar
    I have given my AC for repairing at Hardwar service center...
    www.olx.in - fake ad n missuse of mobile number
    some one use phone number and miss use it and make a fake...
    icai - ARTICLESHIP REGISTRATION LETTER AND ID CARD NOT RECEIVED
    Dear Sir/ Madam, This complain is regarding to Indian...
    micromax canvas2 plus a110q - Micromax
    Hi Ali, We have forwarded your concern to the team....
    cocacola - rewarded money is true or fake
    Dear Lucky Winner, This is to inform you that your email...
    MTNL MUMBAI - DEAD TELEPHONE
    My MTNL Mumbai telephone 022 28453505 is dead since June...
    Auto Rickshaw - excess auto fare
    sir i travelled from begumpet to narayanguda via...