Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

mahesh_bafl@rediffmail.com

Oct 2, 2014

Service Blocked Smart card no.200911923344

I humble request that my services blocked last 7 days 23/9/14 on morning. I am ur customer (MAHESH RAWAL) Alredy paid 1 year (silver sports pack) Amt- 2740/- Recipt No-AMIP48933464.
I call ur customer care centere lot of time(Tech Dept.) Miss Asha as supervisor post .After discussion she registered my case Requst no. 47295541 on 25/9/14. She says me resolve ur problem after 24hrs.

I call again at Sat 27/9/14 morning. Miss Asha says me reason (Tech. Fault). Everyday tech .fault & disconnect my phone. If u maintain call records records lot of time in call centre. I am harsh & fadup with ur services. I call again ur call centre Mr saroj (Tech.Dept) give me status .We are not resolve ur problem. This ur fault.

I know ur Co. procedure & I follow that. After 8 months u says customer fault. This co.problem again I repeat I have already paid ur package cost for 1 year.I am using multiple connection for 1 year & loose ur customer.
I hope as soon as resolve my Problem & Pls give the reply immedaitely.
Warm & kind Regds,
MAHESH RAWAL
email- mahesh_bafl@rediffmail.com
harni4u

Oct 1, 2014

Worst service provider from customer care

Iam harikrishna

smart card num is 200698558695

reg mobile num is 09492110185

always shows error 200 unsubscribed channel even when the setup box is on while recharging. 2-3 days we have to wait to get channels on the screen & many no.of times we have to call to executives. they just say ur channels are in process wait for 10 mins.. actually they avoid this problen because they are not able to solve.
since 3 years we are regularly suffering this problem.
p neetu reddy

Sep 28, 2014

signal problem

my smart card no is 200640042727 . we have shifted our house,. they have deducted 350 rs and technician didnt visit our house even once ..when we took help of local technies, he did it but we are not able to see channels, it is showing signal error . plz solve our problem or else we have to lodge complaints . there is no service at all ...if any one willing to install setup box never never buy reliance setup box
vidula Dhavle

Sep 25, 2014

Not showing recharge amount of Rs400

My smart card no 200972089510 I recharge with Rs 400 but message showing only Rs200 customer care service is very poor.Representives are not responding they are so lathargic.my cash card no3523 8172 2035 and7623 4811 8034 . Mrs vidula Dhavale
burnwal1311

Sep 23, 2014

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am abhishek kumar burnwal, have a Big TV connection with smart card number- 200703042849. I had a signal problem for which I launched the complain on 07/09/2014 and it was rectified and Rs. 175/= was deducted from my account and after three four days again same problem occurred and again I contacted the customer care on 15/09/2014 and they have told me that the technician will visit my place in 48 hrs buttill today on 23/09/2014 no one has visited. I informed the customer care about the problem again and again but they are keep saying that the technician will visit in 48 hrs.

Now i am not even able to contact the customer care by dialing tool free number 18002009001. and when i am entering my smart card number (200703042849) it saying invalid number.

This is the worst and pathetic customer service i have seen in career. I am planning to launch a complain in consumer forum to resolve my issue.

If possible kindly do the need full.

Abhishek Kumar Burnwal
dheerajsehgal

BIG TV: PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had a signal problem for which I launched the complain Req No 220052218 and it was rectified and Rs. 175/= was deducted from my account and after three four days again same problem occurred and again I contacted the customer care Req No. 220908269. Again my account was debited Rs. 175/- . I informed the customer care about the double debit from my account Req No.220968628 and I was told it will refunded and I got the message that complain is resolved.

last week when I checked my for rechrage, I found that my account is showing negative balance of, for the same I complained to to customer care vide Req. No. 225174399 , Next day I got the message that complain is resolved. I checked my account and found that amount is not refunded, so again I launched the complain Req No. 225198767 and Customer care executive assured me that this time surely it will be refunded, next day got the message that problem has been resolved. Again I checked the account and to my surprise it was not refunded.

Again I contacted customer care now they said it can not be refunded.

Really very pathetic and horrible customer service.

Dheeraj Sehgal
smart card no. 200587578101
ANILSAINI

SIGNAL ERROR

I HAVE LOST SIGNAL MY RELIANCE DISH TV.MY DISH TV NUMBER IS-200986218082.PLS RECTIFY THE ERROR AS SSOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND REGARDS
PREETAM SINGH NEGI
m.n.janasekharan

packgae malyalam

Sir since from last 4years we are with Malayalam package , Yesterday i recharged with 2500/=
Now iam not getting malayalam chanals Asianet, suriya kiran asianet movies

Please convert regnoal language Malayalm package silver

My smart card no 200557818697

M.N. Janasekharan

Gokulhouse No 2985/24
Vivekananda extension
Davangere Karnataka 577004
rkvadv

Sep 20, 2014

Non show of channels

I have two smart card Nos are 200514281823 & recently I have got smart card No. 18602006666.
Last week I lodged complaint No. 225064601 for smart card No.200514281823. The Tv shows error 400. None your man attended complaint, and problem of not showing all channels still persisted. but on other hand I have recd. sms that my complaint has been rectifed and I have been charged Rs. 175/ It is wrong and is not desirable. On learning that I have less balance I recharge it for Rs. 500/

I have second new Top Box for other smart card No. 18602006666 for 2nd Tv. recently purchased. I have told it is free for three months. But today I saw that all channels are showing Error 200.I tried to recharge on line for but It did not get charging.

Local Big TV dealer and service persons are not attending despite 50 calls. your customer care No. is always engaged.

My email is rkvadav@gmail.com & Mob No. is
Will u please solve the problems as on having two connection I am unable to use my single TV.
areddy

Sep 18, 2014

Regarding to shifting of my BIG TV

Dear concern,

I register complaint on 28th Aug 2014 , regarding to shifting within the city of my Reliance Big TV due to I changed my rent house.
I continuously follow up through toll free number. Issue is not resolved till date(18.09.2014), But amount is deducting each day wise

Our Smart-card No. 200744521622
Complain Number. 224313225

Reddy
raj2prince

Sep 18, 2014

Pathetic Helpline support

My reliance big TV a/c no. 200875450618
My Service Request no. 225020952 was registered on 15th Sept. with you for which your technician has attended at my residence on 17th Sept. and closed it an you have also charged Rs. 250 /- for it.
But unfortunately the issue is still not resolved, I again called to toll free no. after nearly 30 mins of waiting I got connected and informed that my issue is not resolved and wanted to open the request no. again.
Today on 18th Sept. when I again called I came to know that my service request is still closed, charges are deducted but the problem is still there. I called at least 4-5 times today every time a call is transferred to some senior person which doesn't ever got connected after 10-15 mins of wait also and finally disconnected.
It is very pathetic helpline support, where you people doesn't care for the customer

Avdhut
internet.faridabad

Sep 17, 2014

setup box problem or not working

200695566170, My Setup Box is not working from last 10 days. I am trying to call to your Reliance customer care daily but they are not responding any from opposit side.

Its a Humble request Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

Mahesh Kumar.
sankar k

Sep 13, 2014

200604621616

My big TV is not working 10days before custmare call daily 48 hours lo mee problem solve anunnaru but no use
fazalimamshahi1

Sep 13, 2014

Complain against Big Tv

I am the costumer of big T.V since last 6 years.I always recharge yearly plan. My smart card no. is 200656297994.My T.V is not working from last 10 days due to signal. i phoned lots of the to costumer care, but still no response.

My Address is:

mail id:- fishahi@gmail.com
Puneeth Channappa R

Sep 11, 2014

Setup Box is not working

I Channa R. dish TV no. is 200901532445., My Setup Box is not working last 25 days go. I am trying to call to your Reliance customer care but they are telling My person will call you in 48 hrs Some this telling 7 - 8 Times But No one as come to fix or call. somebody recived my calls your complaint register my person coming same this telling ...................

everyday i am calling but totally there are irresponsible for my call.

My Humble request Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

Channa R.
No.2,3rd Cross,
SSA Road,
Cholanayakanahalli
Bangalore - 560025
K Abinas

Sep 11, 2014

Setup Box is not working

I K.Abinas dish tv no. is 200881181020., My Setup Box is not working last 8 days go. I am trying to call to your Reliance customer care but they are telling "Line pe bani rahe apka call mahatwa purna he" i still wait last 6 7 mins per call & everyday i am calling but totally there are irresponsible for my call.

My Humble request Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

K ABINAS
AT DEWAN BAZAR, TELUGU STREET
ODISHA, CUTTACK - 753001
MOB. 8908143033
email id: k.abinas1991@yahoo.in
velliangirieswaran

Sep 6, 2014

PICTURE IS NOT RONING ON BIG TV

my Smart-card No.200582202032 i well complaint in last month(22/08/2014) but not response your team so i well change other network videocon d2h your network worst senthil 9366696143
weyjohny

Sep 5, 2014

Complaint

My name is B Mohanty and my smart Card No.200657194861 for last 5 years. In the month of September, 2014 I had shifted from JP Nagar 8th phase ,Bangalore to Erannapalaya,Nagawara,Bangalore and I had paid total 800 (Rs 350/- for change of address & 450 for recharge) as per the requirement of the company.
With reference to your Reliance account, we would like to inform you that we have received your bill payment of Rs.800 on 31/08/2014 01:31:58

My first complaint No. 224451523 dated 01.09.14 and second complaint No. is do not remember dated 04.09.2014. But no body had come forward to attend my complaint. I have recharged but that recharge I could not utilised even for Rs 1/- towards entertainment. Apart from this number of occasions I had contacted over phone to customer care of Big TV on their toll free No. 18002009001 but till date my complaint is not attained by any body from Reliance Big TV.I also spoke to Escalation department of Big TV (with Manjunath & Rajesh) couple of times.They assured me that my problem will be solved on 4th Sep. Till date it has not been solved . Neither I got a call from technician nor from Big TV customer care stating why it is taking so much time just for reinstall of the BIGTV. I am totally dis-satisfied and all gone through lots of mental tension. It seems like I was unnecessarily spending time by speaking to Customer care. Immediate action is required otherwise I will be constrained to approach Consumer Court in this regard.

Mobile No.9538030942
jkraval

Sep 5, 2014

Free to Air Channel

The validity of My Reliance DTH connection was diu on 3.9.14. (No 200984325878)

Now i do not want to recharge it for next two months.

Till time i want to enjoy free to air chanel from existing system (camera, dish and receiver)

Is it possible ? If yes tell the step.

If No, why because as per Govt. rule it is alsolutlly free.

Jagdish
kim chang hoon

Aug 31, 2014

signal lost

Relince set top box number 200987340707 combline number 222930534date 22 july 2014 now also service person no coming what reason how many month waiting u want your service ......by tamilarasan
200660961638

Aug 30, 2014

Requirement og HDset of box

Surendrababu C

Aug 30, 2014

Requirement of HD set up box in place of normal set up box

REQUIREMENT OF HD SET UP BOX IN PLACE OF NORMAL SET UP BOX

I Surendrababu C. my Big TV smart card No. 200660961638 . I also have been a normal set up box which, I got since 2009. Now I required a new HD set up box is very essential . Therefore I intend for a New HD set up box to be installed to my home at the earliest, my Phone no. +919611060633 ; +919036205959 .
Satheesh T

Aug 28, 2014

Requirement of HD set up box in place of normal set up box

REQUIREMENT OF HD SET UP BOX IN PLACE OF NORMAL SET UP BOX

I Satheesh T. my Big TV smart card No.200735953737. I also have been a normal set up box which, I got since 2009. Now I required a new HD set up box is very essential . Therefore I intend for a New HD set up box to be installed to my home at the earliest, my Phone no. 9903744839 .
santro

Aug 27, 2014

Bigtv is the mother fucker company

I have been using the Big tv DTh . for relocation i had paid 350 Rs and 170 for regional pack . the technician had not come to my place but he has closed teh ticket by saying he had soved the issue. the Big tv guys cut the amout without confirming with me. after that dey had asked me to pay another 200 Rs for account reactivation. after many complaints about this, they keep raising the complaint for refund and they close the ticket saying technician had come which did not happen and they are cheating people by asking them to pay money the moment you recharge amount it will not be there inyour account in couple of days if we call customer care ask why it is cut they will say in for the previous complaint. If they want money they should come and beg on the street for money why they should cheat people and raising money . I guess this is the way the way ambani group is raising money . waste fellows. bluddy buggers
Hriday Singh

Aug 27, 2014

Not attending complaint of Big TV

My name of Hriday Singh and my smart Card No.200736419191 for last 6 years. In the month of July, 2014 I had shifted to Dapoli from Pune and I had paid Rs 350/- for change of address as per the requirement of the company. My first complaint No. 223077957 dated 26.07.14 and second complaint No. is 224130894 dated 23.08.2014. But no body had come forward to attend my complaint. I have recharged but that recharge I could not utilised even for Rs 1/- towards entertainment. Apart from this number of occasions I had contacted over phone to customer care of Big TV on their toll free No. 18002009001 but till date my complaint is not attained by any body from Reliance Big TV. Immediate action is required otherwise I will be constrained to approach Consumer Court in this regard.

Hriday Singh
Mobile No.9422306532
guptasupriyo

Aug 26, 2014

Poor and costly service

My Reliance Digital TV a/c no is 200660934968 and in addition to this I have a 2nd set-top box in another room.

It is a major problem getting through to their customer service phone no 1800 200 9001 and quite often I have been on the call queue for longer than 20 minutes.
Even when you select a language option, the person at the other end starts to speak in another language and you have to stop them.Most of them cannot speak passable English to understand the complaint or the query.Often as a result of this they have disconnected the line and I have to redial and go through the long wait again.

The service agents are neither empowered to act nor escalate the matter to their higher-ups so you are basically blocked to finding a resolution to your problem.

In the past 3 years I have had to raise service calls on atleast 15 occasions and I have been charged Rs.175/- for each time that the service technician has called on us.So we are doomed to keep paying for their inferior product that keeps breaking down.
This time I have been charged Rs.300/- as they have replaced the power adaptor. If they had told me that the problem was a power adaptor I would have replaced the same for Rs.50-75/-

Basically this organization does not believe in speaking to customers and run away from complaints.On this occasion they took 10 days to replace the power adaptor and quite obviously during these 10 days I was shut out from the world and entertainment.

There should be a regulator that can oversee serious service issues and facilitate migration / portability to other cable operators like in the case of Health Insurance and Mobile Services.

APSRTC - Stopping of Bus in centre of the Road for Passengers to...
    I Have Boarded the APS RTC Bus at along with children and...
    Star Plus Tv Channel - Complaint about not play more. Adds on channel
    TVs channel giving more adds bitween the program...I...
    skybags - Bag Damaged
    my bags damaged
    nagar nigam jaipur - डी ब्लाक मालवीय नगर...
    महोदय, निवेदन है की डी...
    Fraud By Nigeria people - BLOODY ASS HOLES....FRAUDS
    Same thing happened with me as well. These crooks called...
    Star Bazaar Extra - Noise Pollution
    We live in Paramount Raghavendra Arisht, Kundanahalli...
    GHMC-HYDERABAD - Removal of garbage bin
    Sir my name is M Prabhakara Rao residing in the Durganagar...
    onlinesbh - housing loan
    sir i want housing loan how can i get
    To block UCO bank ATM card - Lost ATM card
    I'm a customer of UCO Bank , my name is Supriya...