Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

kumar peekay

May 14, 2015

comlaint not registr by custumr care

very poor service n not respond by custmr care very rough behalf by sinior executive date 14may 2015.n not register complain
N my refund is due n two complain closed .kindly look
Thnx n regards
Smart card no200534801121
eldhojose11

May 12, 2015

Set of box not Working

I'm a reliance big TV customer 4 years ago,my set of box is not working about 2 days.When I call customer care,always busy and not getting.Please resolve the issue as soon as needful.
bipin agarwal

May 10, 2015

not able to watch tv

I am customer of reliance big tv last 8 to 9 years.I have never faced such harassament which I am facing now.My smart card no. is200639786686.For the last 8 days I am facing a lot of problems.
My tv is showing a problem of signal lost.Inconvenience is regretted for which I called up in customer care no.18002009001 for which they told me that your signal tracker is damage and for that technician will visit and Rs.175 will be deducted from my account. I was agree with that . once technician called and told me he will come but there is no response.I faced the same problem last in january.Now again the same problem I am facing ,I asked them why they are charging for the same they told me your warranty is only for 2 months . Its means every 2 months whenever I face the problem I have to pay for the same. I asked them to connect me to your manager. They are as a puppet saying one thing only technician will come and rectify the same.But till today there is no technician and no call. Please its my request to return my balance amount and take out your dish tv and set up box Ido not want to continue with such type to irresponsible company. I hope your person will come and do the same.
anuindu

May 9, 2015

Installation of DTV - abnormal delay

Sir/Madam,

I am customer of Reliance Big TV for past 4 to 5 yeas.

I have never faced such harassment which i am facing now.

I have relocated to a new place as I am a Bank employee and liable to transferred.

My present place of posting is Rajahmundry, A.P. I have made complaint to install my DTV
vide complaint no. 232868246 on 02.05.2015. But the same closed without finishing the task. Moreover, bolt from the blue, i have received a message in my mobile stating that "trust your work is complete and you have been charged Rs.175/-"

I have been calling your call centre number daily 4-5 time for the past 8 days. Every time i am getting the same answer. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir".

Subsequently, I have made another complaint on 07.05.2015 vide no. 233100975 but amazing still now no technician have attended to my call.

I request you to kindly look into this matter urgently.

Anupam Das
M.KIRANRAJ

May 7, 2015

SMARTCARD ERROR

IAM KIRANRAJ USING BIG SINCE LAST SIX YEARS MY SMART CARD NO.: 200582358892 .
I GAVE A COMPLAINT NO.: 232921389 ON 03.05.2015.I MAKE A CALL TO CUSTMERCARE CENTER SEVERAL TIMES BUT STILL IAM WAITING FOR SERVICES.
NO BODY WILL TAKE RESPONSE FOR MY COMPLAINTS.AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY HIGHER AUTHORITIES CONTACT NO.PLEASE TAKE IMMIDATE ACTIONS
AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS. MY MOBILE NO 9840179428 MY MAIL ID kiranrajacc@gmail.com.
sukumar k

K SUKUMAR
NO 8/2 APPA DURAI MAIN ST
AYANAVARAM, CHENNAI - 600 023

DEAR SIR,
AS PER OUR DISSCUSSION OVER OUR PROBLEM I THINK MY SET TOP BOX PROBLE. I SEND SEVERAL E MAIL TO YOU BUT TILL DATE YOU ARE NOT SOLVE THE PROBLE. AS PER YOUR ADVICE ONLY I CHECKED ALL THE STEPS IN YOUR ADVICE ONLY (SEE YOUR E-MAIL) , AND EXTRA I CHANGE SET TOP BOX ALSO. BUT I RETAIN THE OLD SET TOP BOX AND RUN THE TV IT IS WORKING WITHOUT ANY PROBLE , BUT EXCEPT THE TAMIL CHANNEL. MY BIT TV CUSTOMER ID NO : - 200 859 374 862 ,AND MY SET TOP BOX NO IS ENDING WITH B554.
BUT THE DISPLAY SAY SOME OTHER NUMBER.

FINALLY I NOTICED YOU ARE BLOCK THE CHANNELS BY OVER TELEPHONE COVERSATITION I PAID RS. 100/- ( NO. 200859374862 ID NO. 193745759 OF RS.100/- PAID ON 3.5.2015

STILL HOW MUCH MONEY YOU ARE EXPECTING ME. PLEASE INFORM OVER EMAIL. MY TELEVISION IS NOT FUNCTION OVER 30 DAYS BECAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM. ACTTUALY WE ARE 12 MONTH SUBSCRIBER ONLY. IF YOU WANT CUT ALL TELEGU,MALAYALAM, GUJARATHI, ORIYA,HINDHI, BENGALI, DD,KANADA OVER 240 CHENNELS. WE ARE SEING ONLY 10 CHANELS IN TAMIL ONLY.

FINALLY HOW MUCH MONEY WE ARE PAYING TO YOU EXTRA PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIEATLY.

THANKING YOU

K SUKUMAR
CELLNO. 9094664047

May 2, 2015

RE: Regarding Setup Box and customer care issues

Dear Krishnaraj,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Krishnaraj M

Apr 25, 2015

Regarding Setup Box and customer care issues

Reliance DTH setup box is not switching ON, when I requested with customer care, They are telling like, for address change, we need to give 350Rs extra, then only they will take the complaints.
If I requested them to connect the call to higher officer, even that also they are not doing. Such a hopeless service from Reliance DTH.

The address change and the TV setup box shifting is done when the technician was came and I paid amount to him also (before 2 years). Now just to update the new address they are asking 350Rs.

Apr 24, 2015

RE: set top box dead on 18-Apr-15

Dear Malai,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Malai

Apr 23, 2015

set top box dead on 18-Apr-15

Dear Malai,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated, April 22, 2015 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number 200629198100, regarding Set Top Box issue.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked and verified in our records, we have already taken up your issue with our field team for further review and will respond to you at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us.

Afreen Shaikh
Reliance Digital TV.

In case you require any further details/clarifications, kindly contact through our web site at www.reliancedigitaltv.com or by calling Customer Care number on 1-800-200-9001(Toll Free)/18602006666(Chargeable) or e mail us at customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Digital TV, which is confidential or privileged and is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above only.

From: Malai (smalaiy@gmail.com)
To: customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com (customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com); nodalofficer@reliancedigitaltv.com (nodalofficer@reliancedigitaltv.com)
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: <.FW.>'Reliance=015-899-749' Reference to your e-mail

Hi Nodal officer,

Customer ID : 200629198100

Complaint number : 232362667

set top box status : Dead

From : 18-Apr-15

To : Till date

Note : why you are removing nodalofficer email id while replying?

"Thank you for your wonderful service, really appreciate to you,

you guys doing well excellent job"

i never been experienced such a wonderful service what you guys are giving

What is your action on this?

If you are not able giving service please you can announce

"We are glad to announce we stopped our service in Tamilnadu"

do you feel is this same for you????

i am waiting for, How many 48 hrs, how many 1 business days and how many alternate service ????

you guys are making fool of us or you???

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:53 PM, customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com <customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com> wrote:
Dear Malai,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 21, 2015 for your Reliance Digital TV Smart Card number 200629198100, regarding set top box issue.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have already taken up your issue with our field team for further review and will respond to you at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us.

Hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Chetan Sarniya

To: customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com (customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com)
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: <.FW.>'Reliance=015-897-803' Reference to your e-mail

Just now i called customer care to know about status, still they are telling same story, and asked them to connect supervisor, she also telling we are taking complaint but your 48 hrs not completed so wait some time to fix the issue, how long i gonna wait for you... now almost 72 hrs crossed but your customer care supervisor telling still 48 hrs not completed,

Yesterday night Mr. Bharth confirmed me before 12PM IST our team/Technician make call/fix the issue,

But til the time i did't receive any update and even your customercare supervisor telling 48 hrs not yet completed,

you guys really want to fix the issue?

Please tell me to be frankly weather give service or not?

do you feel is this same for your service?

do you think us to as mad? or something?

do you have really sense or not on this?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:38 AM, customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com <customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com> wrote:

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken up your issue with our field team for further review and will respond to you at the earliest. We request you to co-operate with us.

Kaustubh Chikane

From: Malai (smalaiy@gmail.com)
To: nodalofficer@reliancedigitaltv.com (nodalofficer@reliancedigitaltv.com); customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com (customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com)
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 12:34 AM
Subject: Complaint number #232362667

Customer ID : 200629198100

Complaint number : 232362667

My set top box was dead on 18-Apr-15(Saturday) morning, previously it was restart frequently, i raised the complaint on 18th-Apr, your customer care executives confirmed issue will be resolved within 48 hrs from time raise the complaint,

Now 62 hrs crossed, still i did't get any update/call from your technician or executives,

Monday morning i called again they again told today our technician call and fix your issue,

Again just now i have called twice, your customer care executive Mr.Bharath attended the call and he is telling same story, tomorrow our technician will come and fix the issue,

I asked him to connect your TL or Manager whomever in escalation Matix, he said, Mr.Mohan is TL but we will not connect him now, if you want speck him only option you can call in the morninig otherwise no choice to you,

Is the way you are handling customer not giving resolution or single feedback after ~3 days,

better you can tell clearly "We glad to inform we are stopping our service from so and so date in Chennai" to your existing/potential customer,

I Just want to know are you giving service or not, please tell me clearly then why we are waiting for you??????

Its really worst and bad service in anything...

you guys really have somthing?????

Malai.

<<015-897-803.html>>

Malai.
Binay Agarwal

Apr 20, 2015

Not been able to watch TV

My Smart Card no. is 200849429604. I am a customer of reliance bigtv for last 5years. For the last 2months i am facing a lot of problems. My tv was showing a problem of error 400 for ahich i called up in helpline no: 1800 200 9001 for which they told me that engineer will visit & Rs 175/- will be deducted from my account. I was agree with that. Engineer came & done the job. Engineer who came to rectify the work he was from Airtel. However, he has done the job. Post 1 month again the same problem arise engineer came. While checking he found that engineer who came before has done something wrong as a result existing set top box got damaged & i have to pruchase a new one also new connector/lmb has been replaced. For which i have to pay Rs 725/- & i have paid that. Also they have charged Rs 175 for engineer visit. To activate my account also i have recharged silver sports pack for 1year which validity is 24th March 2016.

After that again the same problem arise. Engineer came & rectified the work. Now once again they have charged Rs 175/- for the visit.All total Rs 350/- has been charged for the engineer visit for the same problem happening again & again. Now they have confirmed that it has been wrongly deducted for which refundable will be done. Now its been 3 days it has not yet refunded & my account is showing negartive balance. I am not been able to watch the tv for the last 3 days. Please look into it.
ms r

Apr 19, 2015

Reliance Digital TV, inefficiency

Service is truly pathetic. I have been trying to get through to the customer care since afternoon. But its 10pm in the night and still waiting. Is this the way they treat their customers? Totally disgustingted, annoyed and tired.
@2hishek

Apr 19, 2015

not getting new dth connection

When we call to customer care no. Provided by u it gives fake dealers mobile no. On pin code provided by us please u should take lesson from Videocon DTH customers service if it will be your behave at initial stage then how we will faith to nation reputated company reliance please resolve this issue so that we can add yourself to reliance please give reply to my email -shekhpanwar925692@gmail.com. THANKS
shivraj tailor

Apr 16, 2015

channels are not coming since 10 days

Hello sir

The channels are not coming for the past 10 days and the screen shows that weather is inappropriate but the weather is perfectly fine. Also,the reliance customer care employees are so badly trained that either they do not pick up the phone call or they simply tell to call after sometime. Are we so free to call these people again after waiting for so much ? This is nuisance.A complete inefficient and poor process. Customers are so much tired of this company that I reckon that it will be on the low line soon if the employees would not be well trained soon. I will take this complaint further if proper action is not taken soon .This big TV connection sucks, otherwise disconnect DTH & refund my balance as on date.
smart card no is 200653415659.

shivraj tailor,
mob. 9983722810
jayanth kuttabadkar

Apr 15, 2015

set top box not working

settopbox not working with scn 200877028088 and complaint no. 232195348. please solve our problem as early as possible
rangarishi

Apr 14, 2015

shifting of connection

I have complainted on 12.04.2015 for uninstallationas I have been changed the house at nearby. But no one responded so far. This shows the worst service.
Khushboo 34

Apr 14, 2015

a complete inefficient system

Also,the reliance customer care employees are so badly trained that either they do not pick up the phone call or they simply tell to call after sometime.Are we so free to call these people again after waiting for so much ? This is nuisance.A complete inefficient and poor process.
I will take this complaint further if proper action is not taken soon .This big TV connection sucks.
Reliance smart cars no.- 200955531632
And yes please do train your so called ''customer care employees"
shadabg

Apr 12, 2015

Channels are disappearing one after the another

Since 3-4 weeks my channels from Reliance BigTV are disappearing one by one. Till that time, the quality was very good. I contacted customer service so many times, but couldn't get proper response. Even visited the Customer care counters (2 available) in vadodara. They send sms to some number from my registered mobile no. and asked to wait for 4-5 days, but after that also still the problem prevail.

I request the responsible personal to take immediate action at the earliest, because all the major and important channels are not available now. My smart card no is 201512824460. I am expecting it to be fixed soon.

SG
laks@2110

Apr 9, 2015

Customer service issues

I am using reliance BIG TV for the past three years. Customer service was always poor, but now Iam trying to get Sony channel for the ipl season. I have been trying to call cust care toll free number 18002009001.. I have tried to call 20 times a day atleast and 18 times call gets cut without a single ring.. The remaining two times the call gets cut saying line is busy. Horrible cust service, reliance is a big brand and for sure the damage is going beyond control.. Big TV has never been good in chennai and it is only getting worse by the day.. Can someone call me and get it rectified.. Awaiting ur response....

Deepak
Smart card number: 200943034250
v.saravanan

Apr 8, 2015

tamil channel not coming

tamil tv channel not coming, already report for you, my smart card no 200611075354. my phone no 94433 11816. my cash amount Rs 2000 your service very poor . I will meet the consumer court not working last 1week callcenter persons don't have any idea to resolve the issue they are simply saying that we don't have the boxes when it come the problem will be resolved and they are black mailing if the connection is cancelled the money will not returned if we will agree for that they do can el the connection but not interested
salma shaukat

Apr 8, 2015

No response on toll free No

My smart card no is 200870952850 I have been trying to contact customer care for changing my plan, But it is quite unfortunate that there is no response from customer care. Either the no. is busy or disconnects without any reasons. I call customer care troll free number daily daily. nobody is picking and saying al line are busy. i was calling since 10 day day and night i call just answer all line buy only why? where to cal and complain. your people service is unresponsiable people at all. and i want to register my ph number that also nobody pick ph. my ph number to register is 9225855558. i want my favouriate channel channel 255 KBS world to active.plz active that channel and let me know about my current pack. do ur customer service have direct office number in ratnagiri? if there let me knoww plz.
Amitesh verma

Apr 5, 2015

CHANNELS PROBLEMS

My smart card no 200691710116 it is not working last 2 week customer care persons don't have any idea to resolve the issue of channels problem. your customer care service is very worst.We are calling many times but no use (they are not receiving my call till 15- 20 minutes).
So, kindly resolved the issue as soon as possible.

AMITESH VERMA
MOB NO.09818197636
nagashree5065

Apr 4, 2015

setup box not working

smart card no-200900383152 ,service is worst-our tv set up box is not working .i have complained to coustomer care on 31st they said within 48 hr they will send ,,till today after 4 days also they have noted come .daily we are calling but no use

Apr 3, 2015

RE: not working

Dear Zaheen,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Apr 3, 2015

RE: not responding set box

Dear Mukesh,

Bharat Gas - non delivery Of gas cylinder refill
    sir, मैं तिरुपति भारत...
    Herbalife - Not Refundabal Mony
    My Complaint Herbalife Sponcer Name Gautam Upadhyay...
    tnpsc group 4 - Hall Ticket Missed
    Dear Sir, My Group 4 Hall ticket missed and I forget My...
    Delhi Jal Board - erratice water supply
    THIS IS OUR SECOND ON LINE COMPLAINT IN ADDITION TO A...
    BMTC - Safety to passenger and drivers attitude
    Incident time: 7 am bus started from depot 10. Incident...
    scc - challan error
    CHALLAN ERROR respected sir, i have aplied for SI in...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Bijli ki paresani
    Respected Khattar ji, Pure din bahar kaam karne k...
    SSC - regarding payment of ssc cgl 2015
    My registration no. is 51110697203 and DOB - 24/11/1989, I...
    ICSE Board - science anc math
    Sir, when will the rechecking result comes.re exam will...
    CBSE - suhana banerjee
    Are our complaints will seriously be heard? Is this...