Reliance Big TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Big TV

shree507

Oct 24, 2014

GETTING INTERRUPTED SERVICE

I am the subscriber of reliance digital TV with reg no-200912887379.
from last two days I am getting interrupted and slow service for all channels.
I have write mail to customer service for the same issue but still no improvement, as well as reply received till date.
so kindly resolve the issue on priority.
Rajani.
Sugthiy

Oct 20, 2014

Set up box Problem

My Smart Card number 200861051738 ,Reg mobile number 9790982470. I have raised complaint on 08-Oct-14 that set up box is not working. They said in 2 business days a technician will attend the problem. But still now (13 Days) no one has turned up . I keep on calling them daily and they are saying it will be resolved shortly
After repetitive calls, on 17-Oct-2014 (Friday) they transferred the call to Mr Rajesh - Senior guy in Technical team. He promised the technician will surely visit on Monday and will change the set up box
As no one has turned on today (20-Oct-2014), I tried to reach Mr Rajesh and the cust care executive says he is busy on another call or not in office. They transferred the call to speak to another lady from Technical team , she is laughing and telling to wait for one more week
I still have 6 months subscription and 200 rs in my account. So please help me to proceed further
binukurian

Oct 20, 2014

complaint & request

card no 200931067481
my complaint is long days before more than one month no action about this sir can u remove ur property in my home , now the festival season i wand to fix another company
i need rent last one month we r keeping in ur property in my home .

I WAND TO SPEAK UR OFFICER (KERALA) MY MOB 07838616469
Cgarg5624

Oct 19, 2014

Ref: My prev complaint

Apologies for not mentioning Req.no: 225974132
Being a reputed company I never looked forward to this action of yours. It may not be a matter of concern for you but being your customer since 2008 and being a common man every single penny matters a lot.
Please look into my matter and look forward to solve it at the earliest.
Yours Faithfully
C.S.Garg
Cgarg5624

Oct 19, 2014

Pack suspended before due date

I had recharged my account on 13 Feb 2014 with an amount of Rs.2000 with Bronze-12 pack for a year. I'm afraid to inform you that my account was pre-suspended today (19-Oct-2014) in a duration of 8 months. I had registered a complaint for the same today at 11:12 Am through your call-center the result of it was that an amount of Rs.410 was refunded at 4:19 Pm in my account no: 200610963346 which is for two months. Sir when I had recharged for 12 months the account was suspended at 8 months and after placing a request, the services are extended only for 2 months which accounts for a loss of two months services.
Who is responsible for this inconvenience of mine?
Sir, I request you to look into this matter and give me a refund for 4 months at the earliest if you see further for a continuation in costumer response from my side later. Dis-satisfaction about services would definitely lead to a session in the consumer court.
Yours sincerely
C.S.Garg
chauhan05

Oct 18, 2014

Complaintfor long time

Hello Sir,

A complaint is placed on 20th August ,2014 for setup box single issue, but till date it is not done. Mysmart card no. 200640534447. My complaint no is 223981301. I call many time to your customercare but everyone say that your problem will resolved within 2 days.
but there are 58 Days to go, but my complaint still pending. I Was also mail to your nodal officer & nodal head but not a single rly from there side. i also attach mail screen short.

Pl advise the concerned immediately to attend the complaint.
B.sivarami reddy

Oct 18, 2014

Replacement of set up box

Sir A complaint is placed on 8th october ,2014 for replace of set up box, but till date it isnot done. Mysmart card no. 200593606971. Pl advise the concerned immediately to attend the complaint.

B.Sivarami reddy
venkat111

Oct 17, 2014

setup box problem or not working

Re: My smart Card # 200585351823,

My Setup Box is not working from last 45 days.When i call to your Reliance customer care but they keep on telling it will be soon rectify problem (relapse setup box) within 2 days , ??????? 2 days or 12 MONTHS ur not care ur customer ?. I bored with your this type of service and i am thinking to shift to other service provider,our set box is not working so please replace the set box urgently so what we can watch reliance Big TV.

Again i am requesting to you please sent engineer as early as possible.

Kindly attend this complaint at the earliest.

P Hanumantharao
919000031982
rohimanipal

Oct 17, 2014

BIg tv serive

Reliance Big TV Service engineer has taken the set top box along with smart card for repair / replacement on JULY 02, 2014 and not yet returned it. when i ask customer care they will keep on telling it will be returned soon. so far 3 months and 15 days over they are not able to return it back. this is the way of service from reliance company. They are cheating the customers.
bellappa

Oct 16, 2014

reinstalling of smart box

My A/c. NO. 200886511024, Complaint No. 225801309
Regarding above said A/c. i Complained to your people, none of your staff not attended. I get bored with your this type of service and i am thinking to shift to other service provider.
binukurian

Oct 16, 2014

Last 1 month not working ur dish

Dish no 200931067481 ( KERALA)
SIR my complaint is very long days before, u can imagine more than one month ? what is this !!! one day we delay to recharge ur not give to chance , But ur customer give one complaint in ur costumer care center they sed to me 2 days , ??????? 2 days or 2 MONTHS ur not care ur customer ?? .we r suffering too much , I want to know that ? HOW MANY 2 DAYS U WAND !!!!!!
kaustubh2506

Oct 14, 2014

Reliance BigTV re-installation: Complaint No. 225405959

Dear concerned,

Smart Card No. 200533452538

This is to escalate the complaint regarding re-installation of the Big TV Dish at my new address - 4P/701, AWHO Colony, Gurjinder Vihar, Sector Chi 2, Greater Noida from my current address (B-601, Stellar Green Apartments, D6, Sector 44, Noida).

I had logged in a re-installation complaint on 3rd October, 2014. I informed the new installation address to the call center, and was told by the call center executive that I should recharge my account and installation charges would be debited from that. So I promptly recharged by Rs. 1000.0

However, I did not receive a call for 4 days. When I called back the call center and escalated, I was assured that within 2 days it will get installed. Again no call. After 2 days I got a call from an service engineer of greater noida area (which means the new address was noted) who said that he will take CASH payment ONLY. I informed the same to the call center and they insisted that no cash was to be paid. The call center executive refused to get into a concall with the Service engineer.

Now I am following up and it has been 11 days against a committed TAT of 2 days. As customer, I am having a bad time because of your pathetic service, franchisee and network.

Please get this resolved soon or I will be forced to escalate this to the consumer court.

Ritu Srivastava / Kaustubh Srivastava
9313503096/9654422120
Pavithran Prabhakaran

Oct 13, 2014

Blinkinsg screen & Signal lost channels

Re: My smart Card # 200731351919
I had lodged a complaint regarding 'blinking screen' no one attended. Now I am facing a signal lost problem. I tried calling through your online complaint but unable to complete the call even after more than 100 times calling. Either you check the online pre-recorded system at your end to have a smoother service to the customers.
My area code: 680617
Mob: 9745742255
Area: Manalur, Trichur, Kerala
Kindly attend this complaint at the earliest.
Regards/Pavithran
santanu2014

Oct 13, 2014

setup box problem or not working

200717367882, My Setup Box is not working from last 1 45 days. I am trying to call to your Reliance customer care daily but they are not responding any from opposite side. Also my accounts balance is nil without using .

Its a Humble request Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

Santanu Ghosh.
balaji.kalaskar@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2014

customer care not any type solution its only bakwas care

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NOT WORKING BEST JOB ,ITS ONLY TIMEPASS & BAKWAS CARE CENTRE.

Balaji
balaji.kalaskar@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2014

ENGINEER CHARGES NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir ,

i reliance big tv customer , some technical issue enginner said plz change set top box. i said Ok .

i have changed immedately changed set top box .

company charged 175/- engineer charges & set top box charges-500/-

customer care always saying ( engineer charges will be credited in ur a/c within 48 hours ) balance credited in ur a/c. but my balance not credited ,every call centre person said i have transfer to my senior then 30 mints you know 30 mints its 1/2 hour waiting for senior persons , but everytime( i have called 10 times ) my call disconnected from call centre.

my name -balaji vishnu kalaskar

my card no.-20076551507
Mosa China Dhanaraju

Oct 9, 2014

change of set top box

Complaint no.225470400.DT 05-10-2014.problem not solved yet.card no.200671180615
kaushal.kishor34

Oct 9, 2014

regester complaint but no respose

5 days ago register complaint customer care.request no:- 225436476.he told me:-service provided 14 hours .many more contact customer care.other no.but call not received .Pls Suggest .he charged 175/-

Registered Mobile No:- 8797071617
randy orten

Oct 8, 2014

install Reliance big TV but not display the channel

We Got install the reliance big T.V. but Due to call in customer care our smart card no. 200535634445 is showing is invalid by customer care. We are customer of Reliance big T.V, form 10 Yrs. kindly solution as soon Even we want to connect to other DTH
Services company.

our contact.no.
rajendra B patel

Oct 6, 2014

A to Z & tv 9 channel open quickly

dear sir
when we purchase your digital tv before 6 month that time A toZ , TV 9 ,E TV Chanel are coming but now this channel are closed. so we requested to start this channel quickly
Madan Lal Sharma

Oct 5, 2014

BIG TV

TV Big Record Card No - 200867786670, Silver to Bronze dated 28-5-14, at 03.37 Pm vide sms - 554546, Recharged on 28-5-14 of Rs.1990/- sms from - 52811, signal error since last one month, Complaint on 2-10-14 but no one came rectify the same
Madan Lal Sharma

Oct 5, 2014

Relicance TV Big

Now the BIG TV not functioning well, complaint to custom care on 2-10-14 but no one came the sort out the complaint.
Devender Singh Bhandari

Oct 4, 2014

complaint against recharge

I am a regular customer of reliance big TV having card No. 200884786466 and the services were upto my satisfaction till Aug 2014. During the month of September 2014 I am strange to note that TV has run only 7-10 days and some trouble came in the set up box from 15-16 Sept 2014. In starting I have not taken the problem seriously. But when the TV did not function properly my wife made a complaint on 21 Sept 2014. Thereafter several requests/complaint made telephonically but the representative reported so late. I had recharge the TV on 9-10 Sept 2014 and when the TV run only few days how the recharge coupen exhausted completely. I have received a message to recharge the card for Rs. 335/-. Request look into the matter and services may be restored immediately as the TV was not working/functional maximum time in the month of Sept 2014.

yours sincerely,
D S Bhandari,
Mobile No. 9968094451,
mahesh_bafl@rediffmail.com

Oct 2, 2014

Service Blocked Smart card no.200911923344

I humble request that my services blocked last 7 days 23/9/14 on morning. I am ur customer (MAHESH RAWAL) Alredy paid 1 year (silver sports pack) Amt- 2740/- Recipt No-AMIP48933464.
I call ur customer care centere lot of time(Tech Dept.) Miss Asha as supervisor post .After discussion she registered my case Requst no. 47295541 on 25/9/14. She says me resolve ur problem after 24hrs.

I call again at Sat 27/9/14 morning. Miss Asha says me reason (Tech. Fault). Everyday tech .fault & disconnect my phone. If u maintain call records records lot of time in call centre. I am harsh & fadup with ur services. I call again ur call centre Mr saroj (Tech.Dept) give me status .We are not resolve ur problem. This ur fault.

I know ur Co. procedure & I follow that. After 8 months u says customer fault. This co.problem again I repeat I have already paid ur package cost for 1 year.I am using multiple connection for 1 year & loose ur customer.
I hope as soon as resolve my Problem & Pls give the reply immedaitely.
Warm & kind Regds,
MAHESH RAWAL
email- mahesh_bafl@rediffmail.com
harni4u

Oct 1, 2014

Worst service provider from customer care

Iam harikrishna

smart card num is 200698558695

reg mobile num is 09492110185

always shows error 200 unsubscribed channel even when the setup box is on while recharging. 2-3 days we have to wait to get channels on the screen & many no.of times we have to call to executives. they just say ur channels are in process wait for 10 mins.. actually they avoid this problen because they are not able to solve.
since 3 years we are regularly suffering this problem.

CMWSSB - Manhole overflow
    In Virugambakkam Elangonagar thirdstreet the Manhole is...
    ICICI Bank - MABChgs levied
    Deduction of MAB charges Deduction of MAB charges without...
    Rajendra Pundalikrao Mankar - NOt Got Adhaar card
    MY ADHAAR CARD NO. 785336335194 Name :...
    k.narasimha chary - refund back my money
    plzz plzz refund my money back hello sir, i have given...
    care@paytm.com - Refund of cancel order
    I inform you many time for the refund of my cancel order...
    Delhi Jal Board - Very smelly dirty water
    I am a resident of 11 block Subhash Nagar. We are getting...
    AIRCEL PREPAID SIM CARD - Aircel
    Hi Narendra Kumar , Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Nirmal Kumar Das, We are sorry for the experience...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Tarunk633, We are sorry for the experience you had....
    LG AC - Gas Leakage
    I had done a Lg spit ac's installation by calling...