Reliance Big TV

amit7890vj

Oct 31, 2014

setup box faulty

I AM A RESIDENT OF KOTA(RAJASTHAN.).I GOT A CONNECTION OF RELIANCE DIGITAL
BUT THE PERSONS HERE AT KOTA ARE JUST CHEATING THE COMPANY AND CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE PUT A NEW SETBOX 7 DAYS BEFORE AND IT IS OR CHARGER IS DAMAGED WHICH IS CHINA MADE.AT THE TIME OF INSTALLATION
MANISH SING AND AMIT GAVE A WARRANT OF 3 MONTHS.BUT THE COMPANY IS SAYING WE DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS MATTER AND THEY ARE ASKING AGAIN A SUM OF 500RS.
sanilkumar

Oct 30, 2014

no signal

my card no 200710072536.I logged complaint on date 24.10.14. Till now i called custm care so many times .but no response.IT seems you are not responding custemers problems.if you are continue like this in future no custemer will take your connection.

Oct 30, 2014

non reception of any channels error 400

Sir my id no 200526160020. i have lodged a complaint vide no 226073618 0n 22.10.2014 with yr 18002009001 officials. they promissed me to send yr engineer max within 5 days. i waited but no action taken. i reminded many times but nobody cared. finally. the problem solved automatically and immediately i called yr officials and told everything and requested them not to send any engineers. they acceped and told my request no above is closed as per yr confirmation messaga dated 29.10.14.(check yr record) in the same msg you informed me that you deducted Rs. 175/- . i still did not understand for what you deducted the amount Sir, tell me, for lodging a complaint you are charging? your people did not even called me one time. while calling your rep you al i ways telling that customers satisfaction is your motto. Sir, this is to inform you that if you deduct any amount from my account for nothing, i have no other source but directly lodge a complaint against you with comsumer forum. sorry for all this, thanhs. Jacob.
NARENDRA SARNA

Oct 28, 2014

Rs.300/ deduction from the account without solving the problem

sir, we have registered our complaint for error 400 picture is not coming properly and Chennal LIFE OK WAS NOT COMING on 2nd October your engineer visited for just 2 minuts and did some work and went but problem was remain there againg complained for the same and for the same we have been charged Rs.175/- visiting charges ok. but problem still remains there next time after few days one of your engineer visited and after cutting the socket he went within 2 minutes again now please check and confirm but problem remains there again we were fed up with your service, again we complained third time your engineer visited and this he changes the adopter and went aking us to check for two days may be you will not face the problem but on 26 oct our services was suspended due to non sufficient balance becouse they deducted adopter charges Rs.300/ on 26 oct we talked to your coustomer care and waited for more than 35 minutes and finally we talked to Mr. DEEP CHAND Sr supervisor at CC when our problem is not solved with the new adopter and you did not confirmed how can you deduct Rs. 300/ and making our balance in minus but after being convinced Mr. DEEP CHAND RESUMED our services and promised us for arranging visit of your engineer to check now today our services are suspended again and we have been asked by your CC ms. MEENA that our services will be suspended till our balance is adequate but when your adopter is not working our problem is still pending how can you suspend our services
now question is this pleaze tell us immediately that to whom we have to contect in person to loudge a complaint either to your office or to consumer court for harassing the customer and making us foll wasting our time and money
iwould request you to please take this matter seriously and at the priority and resume our services and contect us at my No.09911176800 for any querry .
waiting for your early reply to avoid any un fruitfull situation.

thaks

N.SARNA

Oct 27, 2014

non reception of any programmes error 400

since last 7 days always show error 400. contacted 18002009001 and lodged conplain vide no.226073618 and the person attended the call promised to send engr within 5 days. now it is more than 6 days and nobody attended or even called. i think it is too late for an action from a co. like reliance. so sir pls do some thing or tell me whether i have to continue or close the account pls. ths the smartcard no is 200526160020.

Oct 27, 2014

non reception of any programmes error 400

shree507

Oct 24, 2014

GETTING INTERRUPTED SERVICE

I am the subscriber of reliance digital TV with reg no-200912887379.
from last two days I am getting interrupted and slow service for all channels.
I have write mail to customer service for the same issue but still no improvement, as well as reply received till date.
so kindly resolve the issue on priority.
Rajani.
Sugthiy

Oct 20, 2014

Set up box Problem

My Smart Card number 200861051738 ,Reg mobile number 9790982470. I have raised complaint on 08-Oct-14 that set up box is not working. They said in 2 business days a technician will attend the problem. But still now (13 Days) no one has turned up . I keep on calling them daily and they are saying it will be resolved shortly
After repetitive calls, on 17-Oct-2014 (Friday) they transferred the call to Mr Rajesh - Senior guy in Technical team. He promised the technician will surely visit on Monday and will change the set up box
As no one has turned on today (20-Oct-2014), I tried to reach Mr Rajesh and the cust care executive says he is busy on another call or not in office. They transferred the call to speak to another lady from Technical team , she is laughing and telling to wait for one more week
I still have 6 months subscription and 200 rs in my account. So please help me to proceed further
binukurian

Oct 20, 2014

complaint & request

card no 200931067481
my complaint is long days before more than one month no action about this sir can u remove ur property in my home , now the festival season i wand to fix another company
i need rent last one month we r keeping in ur property in my home .

I WAND TO SPEAK UR OFFICER (KERALA) MY MOB 07838616469
Cgarg5624

Oct 19, 2014

Ref: My prev complaint

Apologies for not mentioning Req.no: 225974132
Being a reputed company I never looked forward to this action of yours. It may not be a matter of concern for you but being your customer since 2008 and being a common man every single penny matters a lot.
Please look into my matter and look forward to solve it at the earliest.
Yours Faithfully
C.S.Garg
Cgarg5624

Oct 19, 2014

Pack suspended before due date

I had recharged my account on 13 Feb 2014 with an amount of Rs.2000 with Bronze-12 pack for a year. I'm afraid to inform you that my account was pre-suspended today (19-Oct-2014) in a duration of 8 months. I had registered a complaint for the same today at 11:12 Am through your call-center the result of it was that an amount of Rs.410 was refunded at 4:19 Pm in my account no: 200610963346 which is for two months. Sir when I had recharged for 12 months the account was suspended at 8 months and after placing a request, the services are extended only for 2 months which accounts for a loss of two months services.
Who is responsible for this inconvenience of mine?
Sir, I request you to look into this matter and give me a refund for 4 months at the earliest if you see further for a continuation in costumer response from my side later. Dis-satisfaction about services would definitely lead to a session in the consumer court.
Yours sincerely
C.S.Garg
chauhan05

Oct 18, 2014

Complaintfor long time

Hello Sir,

A complaint is placed on 20th August ,2014 for setup box single issue, but till date it is not done. Mysmart card no. 200640534447. My complaint no is 223981301. I call many time to your customercare but everyone say that your problem will resolved within 2 days.
but there are 58 Days to go, but my complaint still pending. I Was also mail to your nodal officer & nodal head but not a single rly from there side. i also attach mail screen short.

Pl advise the concerned immediately to attend the complaint.
B.sivarami reddy

Oct 18, 2014

Replacement of set up box

Sir A complaint is placed on 8th october ,2014 for replace of set up box, but till date it isnot done. Mysmart card no. 200593606971. Pl advise the concerned immediately to attend the complaint.

B.Sivarami reddy
venkat111

Oct 17, 2014

setup box problem or not working

Re: My smart Card # 200585351823,

My Setup Box is not working from last 45 days.When i call to your Reliance customer care but they keep on telling it will be soon rectify problem (relapse setup box) within 2 days , ??????? 2 days or 12 MONTHS ur not care ur customer ?. I bored with your this type of service and i am thinking to shift to other service provider,our set box is not working so please replace the set box urgently so what we can watch reliance Big TV.

Again i am requesting to you please sent engineer as early as possible.

Kindly attend this complaint at the earliest.

P Hanumantharao
919000031982
rohimanipal

Oct 17, 2014

BIg tv serive

Reliance Big TV Service engineer has taken the set top box along with smart card for repair / replacement on JULY 02, 2014 and not yet returned it. when i ask customer care they will keep on telling it will be returned soon. so far 3 months and 15 days over they are not able to return it back. this is the way of service from reliance company. They are cheating the customers.
bellappa

Oct 16, 2014

reinstalling of smart box

My A/c. NO. 200886511024, Complaint No. 225801309
Regarding above said A/c. i Complained to your people, none of your staff not attended. I get bored with your this type of service and i am thinking to shift to other service provider.
binukurian

Oct 16, 2014

Last 1 month not working ur dish

Dish no 200931067481 ( KERALA)
SIR my complaint is very long days before, u can imagine more than one month ? what is this !!! one day we delay to recharge ur not give to chance , But ur customer give one complaint in ur costumer care center they sed to me 2 days , ??????? 2 days or 2 MONTHS ur not care ur customer ?? .we r suffering too much , I want to know that ? HOW MANY 2 DAYS U WAND !!!!!!
kaustubh2506

Oct 14, 2014

Reliance BigTV re-installation: Complaint No. 225405959

Dear concerned,

Smart Card No. 200533452538

This is to escalate the complaint regarding re-installation of the Big TV Dish at my new address - 4P/701, AWHO Colony, Gurjinder Vihar, Sector Chi 2, Greater Noida from my current address (B-601, Stellar Green Apartments, D6, Sector 44, Noida).

I had logged in a re-installation complaint on 3rd October, 2014. I informed the new installation address to the call center, and was told by the call center executive that I should recharge my account and installation charges would be debited from that. So I promptly recharged by Rs. 1000.0

However, I did not receive a call for 4 days. When I called back the call center and escalated, I was assured that within 2 days it will get installed. Again no call. After 2 days I got a call from an service engineer of greater noida area (which means the new address was noted) who said that he will take CASH payment ONLY. I informed the same to the call center and they insisted that no cash was to be paid. The call center executive refused to get into a concall with the Service engineer.

Now I am following up and it has been 11 days against a committed TAT of 2 days. As customer, I am having a bad time because of your pathetic service, franchisee and network.

Please get this resolved soon or I will be forced to escalate this to the consumer court.

Ritu Srivastava / Kaustubh Srivastava
9313503096/9654422120
Pavithran Prabhakaran

Oct 13, 2014

Blinkinsg screen & Signal lost channels

Re: My smart Card # 200731351919
I had lodged a complaint regarding 'blinking screen' no one attended. Now I am facing a signal lost problem. I tried calling through your online complaint but unable to complete the call even after more than 100 times calling. Either you check the online pre-recorded system at your end to have a smoother service to the customers.
My area code: 680617
Mob: 9745742255
Area: Manalur, Trichur, Kerala
Kindly attend this complaint at the earliest.
Regards/Pavithran
santanu2014

Oct 13, 2014

setup box problem or not working

200717367882, My Setup Box is not working from last 1 45 days. I am trying to call to your Reliance customer care daily but they are not responding any from opposite side. Also my accounts balance is nil without using .

Its a Humble request Kindly do the needful at earliest and oblige.

Santanu Ghosh.
balaji.kalaskar@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2014

customer care not any type solution its only bakwas care

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NOT WORKING BEST JOB ,ITS ONLY TIMEPASS & BAKWAS CARE CENTRE.

Balaji
balaji.kalaskar@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2014

ENGINEER CHARGES NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir ,

i reliance big tv customer , some technical issue enginner said plz change set top box. i said Ok .

i have changed immedately changed set top box .

company charged 175/- engineer charges & set top box charges-500/-

customer care always saying ( engineer charges will be credited in ur a/c within 48 hours ) balance credited in ur a/c. but my balance not credited ,every call centre person said i have transfer to my senior then 30 mints you know 30 mints its 1/2 hour waiting for senior persons , but everytime( i have called 10 times ) my call disconnected from call centre.

my name -balaji vishnu kalaskar

my card no.-20076551507
Mosa China Dhanaraju

Oct 9, 2014

change of set top box

Complaint no.225470400.DT 05-10-2014.problem not solved yet.card no.200671180615
kaushal.kishor34

Oct 9, 2014

regester complaint but no respose

5 days ago register complaint customer care.request no:- 225436476.he told me:-service provided 14 hours .many more contact customer care.other no.but call not received .Pls Suggest .he charged 175/-

Registered Mobile No:- 8797071617
randy orten

Oct 8, 2014

install Reliance big TV but not display the channel

We Got install the reliance big T.V. but Due to call in customer care our smart card no. 200535634445 is showing is invalid by customer care. We are customer of Reliance big T.V, form 10 Yrs. kindly solution as soon Even we want to connect to other DTH
Services company.

our contact.no.

RTO - Illegal Towing of my bike
    Dear Sir/Madam, Ref - Pavti Number 59017 Bike-CBR...
    Shopclues - product not received
    i ordered magnetic tool kit on 10th october (order id:...
    I Ball Mobile - false commitment
    I purchased one 5t cobalt2 phone, but while using i have...
    Samsung Mobile - Lost - stolen cell
    I lost mobile since 27th july evening But Yet not...
    speed post of india - speedpost not received yet
    my speedpost EE010725619BH tracking details didnot get ....
    sania towel - did not receive iteam
    , What has happened to my item orders which was booked...
    noise pollution - complaint regarding Digi Tech Tooling fabrication company
    Hello sir / madam, This is complaint regarding the noise...
    363503 - gojavas the worst courier company
    I placed an order on snapdeal.com on 16th oct and they...
    Godrej - goodknight advanced activ plus
    i have used many times good knight advance mosquio...
    IDP IELTS - Speaking Examiner
    I've taken test more than a few times now. When I...