Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Life Insurance

Ganesh Kumar G

Aug 19, 2014

FRAUD BY BAG-IT-TODAY AND RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

Same happening to me, and they said i need to send 31 thousand rupees to claim the price.

I got calls from these numbers: +91 92 6666 1705, +91 91 3645 6559

Please take action, else it will be a big issue as I have already complained this to local police.

RelianceLife

Aug 6, 2014

RE: FRAUD BY BAG-IT-TODAY AND RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

Dear Mr. Anubhav,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you by this Spurious phone call. Write to us with your contact details at rlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com to help us trace the origin this call. We will gladly assist you with initiating strong action against these miscreants.

anubhav24

Aug 5, 2014

FRAUD BY BAG-IT-TODAY AND RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

Thank you Mr. Rajkumar. Same is happening to me. I got the call to submit the check of 25K to get the gift amount of 3.5L. Obviously, after reading your post, I am not going to do that.
Thanks for this post. It has saved my hard earned money.
Anubhav
mkrajkumar1970

Aug 12, 2013

FRAUD BY BAG-IT-TODAY AND RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

This is to bring into you notice about the fraudulent action being committed by Bag-It-Today and Reliance Life Insurance personnel.

Way back during January, 2012, Bag-it-Today representative Ms. Monika Sharma (Phone No. 917428508102) called me and asked to purchase a product combo and my name will be included in a lucky contest and if I won, I will receive about Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs Only)

I purchased the product combo which was worth Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only) which I paid through my HDFC credit card.The products sold by Bag-it-today were totally outdated and useless and they charged more than double prices of the products i.e. 01 No. DVD, 01 No. Wrist Watch and some small pieces of Diamonds

In October 2012, again I got a call from Ms. Monika Sharma and she informed me that I have won the lucky contest and I will get Rs. 5,00,000/-.

After few days, I got another call from a representative from Reliance Life Insurance Ltd. (Mr. Saurav Mittal, Phone No. 09910879575) and he also informed me about this winning amount and also asked me to submit Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Only) as the 7% tax amount of the winning amount in the name of Reliance Life Insurance Limited. He also told me that this amount is refundable.

I paid the amount of Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Only) through Cheque No. 376778 dated 03.11.2012 of CANARA BANK in the name of Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd. But after receiving the said amount I was given one or other excuse whenever I call Mr. Saurav Mittal.

Then In December, 2012 I got another call from Mr. Saurav Mittal and he demanded more money as my winning amount has been raised from Rs. 5,00,000/- to Rs. 7,30,000/-

He demanded Rs. 32,500/- (Rupees Thirty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Only) as the additional tax amount. Again, I send him the amount through Cheque No. 376780 in December in the name of Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Mr. Saurav Mittal again confirmed that the whole amount of (Rs. 35,000/- + Rs. 32,500/-) Totalling to Rs. 67,5000/- (Rupees Sixty Seven Thousand Five Hundred Only) is refundable.

But I regret to inform you that I have received neither the winning amount of Rs. 7,30,000/- nor the amount paid by me of Rs. 67,500/- till now. The whole amount of Rs. 67,500/- I paid was borrowed from someone as I cannot pay this much amount by myself as I am working with a small company in Chandigarh and my monthly salary is meagre Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Only).

Moreover I have not received any document proof from your company or Mr. Saurav Mittal for the payment of Rs. 67,500/-

Whenever I call Mr. Saurav Mittal. he is giving one or another excuse to me. I am unable to understand how does your reputed and esteemed company join hands with such a fraud company like Bag-it-Today to dupe innocent and poor people.

Hence, I request you to take appropriate action in this matter and make arrangements to refund my amount of Rs. 67,500/- as I have to pay the money to the person from whom I had borrowed when I paid to you.

Looking forward to a fast and reliable action from your side in this matter.

Your fast and reliable action in this matter will be highly Obliged.

M.K. RAJKUMAR
House No. 2751/1,
Sector 47-C,
Chandigarh 160047
Mobile: 9417329994
Chandan Sinha

Mar 19, 2013

Fake Calls

I have been receiving calls from the following numbers:

1) 07428367784 - Shruti Sharma - Gurgaon
2) 07428367767

They say that they are calling from Reliance Life Insurance, and ask about the service provided by the policy agent. Then they tell that a Service Bonus of Rs. 36,000 is being send to the policy agent and it can be transferred to my account if I opt for FUND TRANSFER.

They ask for all my documents, and a cheque for Rs. 20,000 (equivalent to my yearly premium) to complete the process.

Then I called Reliance Life Insurance customer care tollfree number and discussed this with the customer care executive. Then I came to know that this was a fake call.

Now I don't understand how do these frauds get my confidential information? Is Reliance Life Insurance sharing these information or is there any leakage and rot in Reliance Life Insurance departments?

What action should IRDA and Reliance Life Insurance take to track and trap these frauds?

Feb 7, 2013

levied Fund management charges without even managing the fund

Reliance life insurance is the cheater company. I have bought a super market plan in 2009 (a ULIP plan), when the market was in 12k. I have been directed by the company adviser cum sales executive to diversify the fund in 6 different funds.
today the market is touching 20k my value is not even what i paid to the cheater.
the FM is not doing anything in this fund (confirmed it from cust. care) but the FM changes are being levied.
Nishadinakar Send email

Nov 10, 2012

surrender policy amount getting delayed due to internal process

I have a Reliance policy:14226497, which was surrendered few weeks back, attached with notary certificate.

I have not received the amount till now.

Please let me know what will be my further proceedings.

Nisha George
Mobile : 9447552592
Kjlewd Send email

Aug 28, 2012

Fraud Done by Employees

same kind of think happened to my father
Reliance Life Insurance Send email

Apr 3, 2012

Funds

Dear Mr. Preetesh,

We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory interaction with us. Our Customer Care team will contact you shortly to assist you with your concern.

Kumar Rajneesh Send email

Mar 29, 2012

free look period

Dear Mr. Gurdeep,

I have gone through your whole details.Please allow me to inform you the cancellation procedure of Insurance Policy with any company.

In this connection you need to visit the concerned branch of the said Insurance company in person and have to handover the ORGINAL policy documents alongwith a cancellation request to the Operation Team within the freelook period from the receipt of the policy document as guided by Insurance Regulatory. Based on which the further action use to take place.

To add a salt to your injury you should note that handing over the original policy document to the agent/advisor/ any sales team is not at all going to solve the issue.

Any ways now I would suggest you to put a mail directly to Malay.Ghosh@relianceada.com and mark a cc to Manoranjan.Sahoo@relianceada.com and Saroj.Panigrahi@relianceada.com with entire episode in order to get prompt solution.

I am sure you will get a prompt assistance.

You may write me if require any further assistance.

Kumar Rajneesh
Head
INDIAN CONSULTANT GROUP
A Leading Brand Valuation Finance, Legal, & IT Consultancy Firm
[ Specialisation in Banking Disputes & Greivances ]
Email : rajneesh@indianconsultantgroup.com

'' It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently ''
AshKota Send email

Mar 7, 2012

surrender policy amount getting delayed due to internal process

You will Never get money on time for policy surrender. Reliance only collects the money on time never gives back on time. Help reliance providing some charity

Dec 11, 2011

froad, cheater, 420

My complaint is how ten cricket has been provided without being told by any of us investigate and take action against guilty. They never got call from registered phone= what is your Email address for such complaint . now when I am telling to terminate services why it is not being done CUSTOMER ID 850433

Nov 25, 2010

Defalter company / not give money back and never reply too

25-11-10

Sector -9, Rohini, Delhi -110085 Complainant

I bring to your kind attention that Master Bhuven Aggarwal Address
2/215 Maharaja Aggarsain Commercial Complex sector 9 Rohini
Delhi -110085 is holding a Insurance Cover of Reliance Life Insurance vide
Client Id No 00953318 AND Policy Number 10465071.

We are regularly paying the premium against the above sited policy
Number and not a defaulter by any means. Since 6 Months we are
regularly in touch with the Reliance Life Insurance Company for get our
money back with the Benefit of the Insurance Policy Cover

But I am afraid to say that now the Reliance Life Insurance says
The Policy does not Belong to me (Master Bhuven Aggarwal )To justify our statement
of the Policy of Master Bhuven Aggarwal we are enclosing the complete documents .
from 01 to 12 for your ref:

We are persistently following the Same to recover the Money which we had
already paid as a premium against the Policy of Master Bhuven Aggarwal amicably
but sorry to say that the Reliance Life Insurance Staff have a malllafied intentions
and gave the money to any other person with his personal interest.

We are most humbly requesting you to please look into the all relevant
documents and help me to get my money back
Thanking You
Yours Truly

Sushil Aggarwal
Grand Father of Master Bhuven Aggarwal
2/215 Maharaja Aggarsain Commercial Complex
Sector -9 , Rohini Delhi -110085 Phone no. 27555789 / 47029394 / 9811225580

Aug 8, 2010

Regarding of Premium

Immediately complain to IRDA on Phone Number: 155255 and you will get your reply may be within 2 to 3 days. If you get your reply and your work is done, please help others also in solving their problem. You are not going to loose anything.

Jul 10, 2010

Regarding of Premium

Sub: - Regarding Third Year Premium (Policy No-10647544)
Sir/Madam,

I Sandeep Arora S/O Mulkh Raj Arora Insured by Reliance Life Insurance Company for last Three Years (31/3/2007) My Policy no is 10647544. My address is House No.-447, DDA Flats, 4 Story Qtrs., New Ranjit Nagar, New Delhi-110008. My complaint is regarding for my Last year premium 31/03/2009. I have already pay three premium in Reliance Life Insurance Company. But company says to me he never collect the third year premium 31/03/2009. But I have already pay last third year premium Rs.10000 By Cheque No.351319 in Easy Bill Shop No.-2164, Main Patel Road, New Delhi-110008.

I have already complaint in Pitam Pura Branch in 22/12/2009. Complaint No. is 0001928541. I have already submit my Bank Statement in with my complaint.

Then company reply me behalf of my complaint collect the Serial No., Batch No., Sequence No. in easy bill shopkeeper. I go there then shopkeeper told me sorry I have no record for very long time. Then I go to my bank ING VYSYA 13, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008 and told whole problem for bank manager. After listen my problem bank manager written me one latter and clear my Cheque No. 351319 Payment transfers to ICICI BANK behalf of Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd.
So, please tell me what I can do. I request you please solve my problem earliest to earliest. Because after this problem I have never submitted my fourth year premium my policy is lapsed.
Sandeep Arora

Dish TV - Regards connection update
    Dear sir , Please update my connection VLC.NO....
    TRAI- BSNL - vas complint
    my mobile no.9847488028 Iam not activate in vas services...
    LEDCODER - ledcoder pucka fradu company
    pucka fradu company Hi Sir , My name is Ajinkya , and...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - USER ID &PASSWORD IS INCORRECT
    USER ID AND PASSWORD INCORRECT Dear Sir/madam Name :A...
    Dhiren Parmar - Fraud - Scam
    This individual portraits himself as a "company"...
    MCH HYDERABAD - Stray Dongs in Brindawan Colony Tolichowki Hyderabad
    I am a resident of Brindawan Colony, Near MS School,...
    Innovative Systems - Fraud - Scam
    Innovative Systems is a deceptive one man show that sells...
    CM of Bihar - not opening of post matric scholorship
    Sir i am trying to fill the form of post matric but web...