Reliance Netconnect

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Netconnect

rajendranewaskar

Aug 15, 2016

could not got the net connect

my data card number is 09371714370 I recharged for rs 300 for one month before 2 weeks. But I could not got the net connect. Again yesterday I recharge for Rs. 99 (you can see the details bellow) till no network coverage take action immediately you pay for that and we may go to the consumer court for further action if you taking no response.

Receipt No AMIR86265960

ravikiranpal

Aug 14, 2016

modem no lost

modam number missing
I hadn't used the Datacard in a long time as I had lost the number. May I please have the 10digit no. to start using it.

FCC ID: Q78-AC2787

ykaimal

Aug 1, 2016

Not Informed about Plans

Hello Team,

I mailed this to following mail address and did not get any response from you guys:

'rcom.customercare@relianceada.com'; 'rcom.ccmteam@relianceebill.com'; 'customercare@relianceada.com'; 'netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com'; 'datacard.support@relianceada.com'

This is really a very poor customer service were you cannot even response or acknowledge.

This is in regards to below mail for limit exceeded for Wipod Device 9324565900.

Before upgrading the device to 4G device I was informed that the plan would be the same as it was before which was unlimited Data plan which was on the 3G device.

However nobody from reliance informed that the plan would be for 5GB plan this is really ridiculous and also there is no transparency with customer at all.

If check the history of this line I have unlimited plan from inception of this line.

I wanted to dispute this charges which not right at all and if you can’t can you roll back to my previous plan for 3G which is unlimited.

If you are not able to do it kindly let me know as would go ahead disconnect this number and would not be paying the amount that I am disputing.

I need response from your end as soon as possible.

Yogesh Kaimal
yogeshkaimal@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016

RE: Lost data card number

Dear Nandhini,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store for further assistance. Thank you!

Nandhini Rangasamy

Jul 3, 2016

Lost data card number

I hadnt used my data card in a long time as i had lost my data card number. Please may i have the 10 digit number. I want it soon as possible.

Contact mail id: nandhinirangasamy2192@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2016

RE: modam number missing

Dear Gopi,

We would request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store, along with your documents for further assistance on your Data Card number, our representatives will be glad to assist you with the same. Thank you!

gopisan87

number missing h number show request model no HUAWEI EC150
Murtuza Noorani

Mar 1, 2016

Refund Pending Yet

Refund not yet received for below failed transaction charges:

Transaction Unsuccessful...
Your transaction has not been successful, we will refund your amount to your debit/credit card or bank account if you used net banking

Common reasons for failure are:

Invalid Amount
operator downtime
Invalid Phone/Account Number
Invalid provider/circle selection (this error usually occurs if you have ported your number)
Please check your mobile/account number and provider:

Mobile/Account number: 9022106858
Operator: Reliance Netconnect
Circle: Mumbai
Amount: 2999.00 INR
Your transaction details are given below:
Receipt Details
Message
Service Temporarily Unavailable DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS
simbu arasu

Feb 1, 2016

i missed my data card number

Hai sir,

I am simbu

I missed my data card number, but i want to recharge in this. Can i know its number pls?
model : EC159 Fcc: QISEC 159

sunil mendhekar

Dec 1, 2015

Speed of Internet and connectivity

reminder no 10
We have net connection no 9372172232 since last one year. We having connectivity problem since last two month. Speed is very slow. One mail take 1 hr for working. We have complaint to your customer care at every 3/4 days. They ask to do some deleting process from system and told that it is solved.
last month bill rs 1050 and 950 in this month should be waive for not proper connectvity. bad services from customer care from executive. Call to Mr. Diganat vishwas senior officer Customer care, he told that system is down and unable to help.
Now we are unable to send this mail by reliance net connection.
Our cell no 9373906867
It is final intimation then we go to consumer court.
ur_friend

Nov 5, 2015

Reilance (datacard no - 9381293206) Generating the bill amount for unused data

This is Sasikumar Dhanasekar from chennai. I have been using reliance datacard for the last 2 years.Somehow tolerating this reliance datacard for the past 2 years!! It even became very worse in the last 10 days as like I am not even able to connect to the internet. I have made a complaint over this network issue 6 days back and also called customer care more than twice a day but still the issue is not resolved. I have ever faced that kind of poor customer service from the other service providers.I could not tolerate anymore so I just wanted to terminate the connection and also raised a request for the same 2 days back.They said it will take at least 15 days to terminate the connection from their side.

I have still 9GB left in my profile out of 10GB plan as Iam not able to connect to the internet due to this network issue. But anyways the connection will be going to terminate within 13 days. So I have contacted the customer care and expressed my concern to them. Without properly listening to my question they are asking me to pay the full bill amount.

How could I pay the bill for unused data?? Do you think is this right to ask the customers to pay the full bill amount even the issue is in your side.!
jganesh

Oct 13, 2015

forgot data card number

I have a reliance netconnect+ but i lost my data card number so kindly mail me.., My mail ID is dganesh5988@gmail.com Details are as follows.

MODEL NO:.AC2737
FCC ID: Q78-AC2736
RSN: RZTCDC110151849
MEID: A 000002B8DD84D

Email ID : dganesh5988@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2015

RE: Lost Datacard no.

Dear Shweta,

Due to security reason, kindly request you to visit any of our nearest Reliance Mobile Store along with the device along with Photo ID & Address proof for further assistance.

Shweta_chopra

Please mail the 10 digit no. to shwetachopra_92@hotmail.com
Akhilesh Kumar Mishra

Sep 20, 2015

Data Card disconnection -

I have been writing to "Netconnect.Broadband" <netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com>, continuously since 13/08/2015 for disconnecting my Data Card No. 9699450011 (Relationship No. 500004728011). They are reluctant to acknowledge my e-mails initially written dated 13/08/2015. Since then, I have written them 5 e-mails dated - 13/08/2015, 27/08/2015, 02/09/2015, 11/09/2015 and 13/09/2015 but they have not disconnected my Data Card. They are evading my communications by giving mechanical replies and not addressing my specific queries. They are lingering the things and have raised the Bill 09/08/2015 to 08/09/2015 and asking me to pay the Bill. They are still saying in their e-mail dated 13/09/2015 as under -

"Your request for service termination has already been registered with service request ID: 237357734 on 7th September, 2015 at 7:41 AM. It would be resolved by 22nd September, 2015 at 8 AM.
The monthly rental is applicable as long as the services of your number are active. After the suspension of the services, you will not be charged for the monthly rental.
The services of your number will be suspended within 7 days. You will receive a call from us within 7 days to process your request.
Currently, the outstanding amount of Rs.852.31/- is reflecting in your account. Hence, we request you to visit the nearest reliance Store to make the payment."

I am posting all e-mail communications with Reliance Net Connect/Reliance Customer Care since dated 11/09/2015
Dr. Akhilesh Mishra, Mobile No. 9004618513 Mumbai, Maharashtra
abdulaleem691@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2015

Lost company paid data

I lost my data its company paid card so i don't have any information regard card kindly share the process to get the data card and what information and document require and fee etc on urgent bases

Abdul Aleem,

njeevankumar2@gmail.com
Sagar Patil

Aug 5, 2015

Closed Connection Restarted automatically and generated bill

I have closed my Reliance Netconnect Data Card Connection (Number:9326270071) after paying my bill on 16-July-2015, they told it will stop in 7 days.
Today on 5th August I received a call from their customer care stating that your bill has been generated for this month also and someone has restarted the connection on 30th July 2015.
I asked him do you have any details of how it has restarted without request, he told me that he don't have that details and you have to pay the bill.
Please resolve the issue as Reliance is applying their own rules.

Sagar Patil
Sushen Joshi

Jul 16, 2015

Forgot data card number

Dear sir, I forgot my reliance netconnect broadband+ data card number.
model no- AC2736
MEId: A000001F9C2FA8
my email id - sushenj9@ gmail.com
kumarparama

Jul 14, 2015

i miss my netconnect 10 didit number

hi sir/madam
I have Reliance net connect but unfortunately lost
my data card number. Kindly provide me as per the details of my data
card as follows:-

PLEASE SEND ME MY DATA CARD NUMBER ON arundeepan1000@gmail.com
GS GILL

Jun 18, 2015

poor service

we topped up our reliance dongle number 9372314875 on 16 June for Rs 499 through net banking which was valid till 16 July but now i get a message valid till 22 June just for 6 days,its a serious matter ,the company must be accountable and taken to task for the cheating so that we donot suffer,COL GS GILL

Jun 17, 2015

RE: NO SPEED

Dear Nitesh,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Jun 13, 2015

RE: NO SPEED

Dear Nitesh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

star sports - F1 broadcasting
    Why is formula 1 not being broadcasted on star sports...
    Livpure touch 2000+ - Duplicate machine provide
    s my livpure water purifier machine is under warranty...
    Indane gas suply - Asking for extra money by delivery boy
    Dear sir, The delivery boys of indane gas agency...
    typlet tech in salem tamil nadu Data Entry Project - typlet tech in salem tamil nadu
    This is cheating company. i worked for that company , i...
    AMZN.COM/BILL WA ??? - credit card charged
    I will be following up on this immediately, but a note to...
    technocrat Automation - TECHNOCRAT AUTOMATION
    yes bro,its a fake institue... faculty was really poor. no...
    xiaomi redmi note 3 mobile - Out Off Delivery date But item is not DELIVERED
    dear Sir- mera xiaomi redmi note 3 mobile 24/08/2016 se...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - IFB
    Dear  Sandeep roy, We regret the inconvenience caused...
    Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. - Massive water leak from transmission pipe
    Sir/Madam, This is to notify KMRC authorities that...
    Unknown - Fraud caller
    Today i received call from 7463087362 and he tried to fool...