Reliance Netconnect

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Netconnect

Mar 5, 2013

NET CONNECT NO.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

DHINESH GURUDEVAN

Mar 2, 2013

NET CONNECT NO.

Dear Concern,
As I have missed my reliance net connect no. requesting to provide us the no. for the same. the relevant details as follows,

FDC ID: Q78-AC2736.
RSN: RZTCDC110295435.
MEID: A100002091E4EE.

Kindly do the needful please.

Dhinesh Kumar.

Feb 22, 2013

rvnd86

Feb 20, 2013

Net connect data card speed

My Reliance net connect+ number is 9382324865 . Initially during the installation I was told that the speed would be upto 3.1 Mbps. But currently the speed limit does not even cross 40 Kbps. This is inspite my usage being with in the download limit of 5 GB. Further the net connect dongle gets disconnected now and then.

Kindly advise as to what can be done to ensure that the connection speed is high. If not I would have to surrender back my connection.
Looking forward to your speedy response.

Thank You.

Feb 8, 2013

Wrong bill and Harassment

Dear Manager,

my reliance MDN number is 9392962493
I have upgraded my 4 months plan in the month of November and i have paid the 4 months bill in advance.the loacal front office people haven't updated my plan in the system.... this is reason i have an outstanding bill..

And my services are terminated in the month of januray ...

kindly look into do the needful..

regards,
dilip...
sneha s

Feb 2, 2013

Wrong info about schemes and harrasment on payment

Hello RCOM manager,
I have been using your data card since past 2 years.My customer no is-500001026690. net connect no is- 9371767244. In month of December I got call from your customer care requesting about taking a Sim card - which was complementary for reliance users. So your agent came to my place and gave me new Sim card. And he has charged Rs.199 as purchase cost of that 'complementary' Sim.( Which was free as per the call I got). Your customer care caller didn't inform me anything about net usage cap. And gave me plan 0f Rs.600 - postpaid for Sim.
Besides, your co. has charged some heaven's bill of net usage. Which is increasing @ 1000 Rs. per day without even using your services.And my HSD connectivity has also got abandoned. The original monthly bill of Rs. 714 has been paid on time. And within a week from the payment ( dated - 12 Jan, 2013) harassment calls from your agents for payment of bill started.
I've got harassed since past 1 week for the charges I've been never informed of. Was this the reason that your co started the so called complementary scheme? And hence I want to surrender even your HSD , and I am going to file complaints at Consumer forum.
Your customer.
Surarshana

Jan 30, 2013

Not receive the data card in a proper packing

I had purchase the data card online and my reference no.- 5353409. But yesterday I have got the data card and my free usages was already used. I have only use 1 and half hour and a message came from reliance that your free uses is completed. The delivery of datacard is in open state, mean to say I have only got the datacard, there was no box packing and there was no bill that I should receive just because I had purchase this from online. The delivery is given by Nikhil in Surat. He had worngly represent my email address. My data card no. is 9375642007. Before this I have 2 more data card no. is receive from your executive . My Contact No. is 8128994475. My name is Sudarshana Kumar from Surat. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible otherwise I should not wont this data card.
emersonthekkinadath

Jan 18, 2013

Disrupted service of broad band connection No: 100000119414356

The broadband connection no: 100000119414356 subscribed by Mr. Das Ajee Kamath in Pune is not serving properly for last two weeks. While paying the bill at Reliance Web World at Ajmeera, Pimpri, the matter was bought in to their attention. So far no action is taken.

Please look into the matter urgently

Thanks & regards

Emerson
bijualias

Jan 12, 2013

No reception/ bad reception

Couldn't able to use first day onwards due to reception / signal issue. Have signal on the near by road. But couldn't able to surf the net on the road. Complained to reliance, no one responded back. Now asking for service money with out any service. Complained to reliance customer service in BOMBAY / MUMBAI. As per them they can't do anything for the signal issue, but need the money for the service. I told them I will not pay any amt without any service provided to me. it's cheating. Be careful with reliance net connect. Bad service and bad customer representative.
Mohd Khader Mohiuddin

Nov 20, 2012

not provided the moden

I Mohd Khader Mohiuddin residence of Hyderabad, I have paid an amount of Rs.1200-00 by cheque no.440751of SBH in this month to in favor of M/s Mahavira Enterprises Hyderabad Authorized dealer by name Appco Marketing (India) ltd of Reliance for the charges of new connection of Internet, Ten days has gone I have not received the modem or not get the connection.
what is position for getting the connection.
please inform to me my phone No. 9393198920 - 9247576436
meuser2711

Nov 20, 2012

Invoking for unused bill payment

Hello,I have a very bad experience trusting this reliance company. Had taken data card with credit limit of 3 months.just after a month,data card stopped working and they just went on adding on bill without any usage. When i talked to one of the supervisor,he talked very rude to me and invoked me. Legal action should be taken.
akulavenugopal

Nov 16, 2012

non detaction of modem

my usb modem net data card no-9393894613

Hi i am A.Venugopal had reliance net connect Broadband + but it is not connect to system because of some modem pin problem so kindly suggest what can i do? .send me details.
my mail id; srevenu@rediffmail.com

MAKE ME CHEERS
Ravi tak

Nov 15, 2012

Poor speed

My net-connect no. is 9377550458
i don't receive minimum speed of this product. The normal speed was 10 kbps that i received i purchased it on 5 October 2012 and the problem was start from the beginning when i was purchased i make a many call in complain call center and go to the nearest center but my problem was steel not solved.
I am disagree with your services and your products because when i was purchased it i was get the unlimited data for 3 months but until i don't get download speed so i am really disappointed with this product and services.
09998101991 this is my contact number please contact me for solve my problem as soon as.

Totally Disagree
RCOMcare Send email

Nov 5, 2012

Re-activation of my internet connection without my permission

Cheers,

RCom Care
bobbyroy02

Nov 5, 2012

Illegitimate Charges and arm twisting tactics by Reliance even after the fault has been proved against Reliance

Dear Gurubasav Chalwadi
Why do you unnecessarily repeat your mails. As my request was put in August, the implementation onus is on you. I do not care who authorised you to convert my plan on 20th October instead of August itself at the most September. As such there is no question of paying you pro-rata for the mistake committed by you.
Bobby Roy
Please go through the trailing mail. I hope you will understand the gravity of the situation.
I had put the request for plan transfer on 16th August, 2012. You have failed to keep up your promise to implement the same immediately after the immediate next bill is generated.. Now you are now trying to tell me that the plan migration happened on 20th October instead of 20th September. That is your failure and in no way I will agree to any pro-rata bill.
The bill for this month should not exceed Rs.. 250.00+Taxes, because I have been keeping my usage absolutely minimum as per the allocated facilities provided and incorporated in the plan.
I will be forced to take it up to the consumer forum for deliberate harassment and mental agony.
The buck stops on you
Bobby Roy

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Bobby,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 04, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9390615903, regarding billing and plan issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

As communicated earlier, your complaint has already been registered vide Service Request ID 180799824 (on 09/06/2012 at 05:46:35 PM) and has been resolved. As per confirmation received from concerned department, a waiver of Rs.509.44/- has already been posted in your account and the same will be reflected in your subsequent bills. Hence, we are unable to process your request again for waiver.

As per detail checked and verified in our records, NCPLUSMYBESTPLAN_250 plan in successfully updated in your account from October 21, 2012.Hence, you will be charge on pro-rata basis.

Best regards,

Rubina Sayyed
Reliance Communications Limited.

You can also call Reliance Customer Care at *355, 30335555 & 1800-3000-5555.

"NOTICE: Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:11 PM
To: Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Reliance Netconnect+No.9390615903,Relationship No. :500003543908

Are you thinking that I am a fool or thats your style of extracting money. When you yourself have confirmefd that the request was recieved in April then why you have been overcharging me. It is a deliberate act to arm twist consumers who are not very knowledgeable about thenbilling provess.

However, as it is your fault (Deliberate) to shift my plan only in October, Please refund all the excess charges charged till now.

This is a official mail to you and would not hesitate to take it to appropriate authority in case the refund amount is not recieved in 7 days time

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Bobby,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 04, 2012 for your RelianceNetconnect+ number 9390615903 , regarding data tariff plan change and billing issue.

Your complaint has already been registered vide Service Request ID 180799824 (on 09/06/2012 at 05:46:35 PM) and has been resolved. As per confirmation received from concerned department, a waiver of Rs. 509.44/- has already been posted in your account and the same will be reflected in your subsequent bills.

As per detail checked and verified in our record NCPLUSMYBESTPLAN_250 plan in successfully updated in your account from October 21, 2012.Hence, you will be charge on pro-rata basis.

Santosh Bhalerao
Officer- Customer Care
Reliance Communications Limited
You can also call Reliance Customer Care at *355, 30335555 & 1800-3000-5555. You can view your bills and make payments online through http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services. Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration, please write to myservices@relianceada.com.

Date: Sunday, November 04, 2012 02:26 PM
To: Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: Re: Re: Reliance Netconnect+ No.9390615903,Relationship No. :500003543908

Dear Gurubasav Chalwadi
The buck stops on you

5:15 PM (20 hours ago)

to Netconnect.Bro.
Dear Ajitabh,

I thank you for resolving the long pending issue and appreciate your intervention.

Based on your email, I have made the payment for the amount as was requested by you. However because you took it easy to convert my plan to Rs.. 250 on 16th of August and ultimately did the same after innumerable reminders on 20th of October, I have landed up in paying more than what I should have been paying i.e. Rs. 250.00 + applicable Tax.

I thank you for your intervention. However, please note that in future there should not be any further claims on this particular bill. Henceforth I should receive the bills as per the plan that I have opted for i.e. Rs. 250.00 + Tax or else payments will not be made unless correct and legitimate invoice/bill is received.

Bobby Roy

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Bobby,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 02, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9390615903, regarding billing issue.

We regret the inconvenience.

As per subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on your Alternate Contact number 9160074999 today regarding for your account. We understand that your issue has been addressed.

As per complaint ID: 189699683 necessary waiver if Rs. 509.44/- has been credited in your account and same will be reflect in subsequent bill.

The outstanding amount of Rs. 332.96/- is reflecting in your account which is billed and overdue. Hence, we request you to clear the same.

Also, NCPLUSMYBESTPLAN_250 plan in successfully updated in your account from October 21, 2012.

Ajitabh Yadav
Reliance Communications Limited

For further details, you can visit our website http://www.rcom.co.in or write to us at netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at *355, 30335555 & 1800-3000-5555.

You can view your bills and make payments online through http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services.. Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration, please write to myservices@relianceada.com.

Date: Friday, November 02, 2012 01:01 PM
To: Reliance Customer Care (rcom.ccmteam@relianceebill.com); Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada..com (Netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: Reliance Netconnect+ No. 9390615903, Relationship No. :500003543908

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have been writing mails to you regarding a complaint which is pending for a long time. You have not bothered to send any reply, that speaks of your professionalism.

I will ensure that I will make the payment as requested by you ONLY after I receive the correct invoice/bill and not the one you have been sending with inflated amount charged illegitimately.

Please ask your team members not to disturb me by sending SMSes without resolving my issue.

This is my final reminder to you. In case you do not resolve my complaint within 24 hours, I will be compelled to escalate to proper authorities and seek compensation

Oct 28 (5 days ago)

Dear Sir/Ma'am

The trailing mail speaks all about my complaint.

I received my bill on 11th September, 2012 which was charged illegitimately and in excess, in-spite of my clear instructions on 16th August 2012. I visited your store and they confirmed to resolve it in 5 days time. After waiting for over a month i did not receive any communication from Reliance but instead I received the same bill again with the wrong charges. This was an insult and having not received any communication from your side but the overcharged bill again, I was compelled to mail you on 12th October, 2012 on the issue as WEBWORLD, PUNJAUTTA COULD NOT RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT and I got a response that my complaint will be resolved in 5 days. Ever-since I have been waiting and have not received the corrected bill nor any revert from Reliance

I see total disregard towards a genuine complaint which has been accepted by Reliance and yet not bothered to resolve the same.

I was stunned to have received an SMS yesterday i..e. 27th October, 2012 that I need to pay Rs. 332.96 yesterday (27th October, 2012) itself to avoid late payment. I would like to know on what basis you have charged me this amount and towards what ?

My usage has been very little and as such I am surprised to receive an SMS for the said amount and that too on the last day.

Are you joking ?

I will not make any further payments till I receive my corrected bill and that to with sufficient time to pay.

No payments will be made without a valid and legitimate invoice.

Looking at my usage pattern I am sure you are over charging me and it is illegitimate. I would like to talk to somebody in your department, senior enough to handle this case. I expect a call from your side

In-case you send any further SMS trying to coax me to pay, I will ensure the matter is taken to the consumer forum.

I hope you understand.

The buck stops on you NOW.

Oct 12

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

It has been a pleasure to have been using Reliance Net connect for past several months on a unlimited plan of Rs. 750 rentals plus Tax. Since my usage is very low I wanted to get it converted to pre-paid for which I had visited your Reliance world office at Punjagutta and expressed my desire to convert.

Your executive was very kind to check my account and as he too found the usage as very minimal, suggested to convert to Rs.. 250 rentals instead of converting to prepaid.

I agreed with him for Rs. 250 rental plan and asked him to convert immediately. However he stated that this will become effective after the current month billing is generated. I checked whether the plan will get implemented immediately on generation of current month bill and he confirmed having already done the necessary inputs in the computer so that the plan is effected immediately on generation of that particular month's bill.

That was 2 months back.

I got that month's bill and promptly made the payment last time... Now again I have received a bill for the same earlier plan for Rs. 842.70 (including Tax), which I feel is not as per the commitments made by your staff who had got my connection converted in my presence at your Reliance web world at Punjagutta office.

If you have seen my payment status for all the past months, you will observe that I had made all payments immediately and promptly on getting my bill month after month.

However this time I feel that Reliance is trying to arm twist me in spite of giving a full assurance of getting my plan converted to Rs. 250 rental plan. I henceforth take this as a serious breach of contract and am not making the payment until my grievance is resolved.

I look forward to a positive response from your side.

Sincerely

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Bobby,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 03, 2012 for your RelianceNetconnect+ number 9390615903 , regarding plan.

Hence, you will be charge on prorate basis

Gurubasav Chalwadi
Officer- Customer Care

Date: Saturday, November 03, 2012 05:16 PM
Subject: Re: Reliance Netconnect+ No. 9390615903,Relationship No. :500003543908

Dear Ajitabh,

Based on your email, I have made the payment for the amount as was requested by you. However because you took it easy to convert my plan to Rs. 250 on 16th of August and ultimately did the same after innumerable reminders on 20th of October, I have landed up in paying more than what I should have been paying i.e. Rs. 250.00 + applicable Tax.

Dear Bobby,

We regret the inconvenience.

Ajitabh Yadav

Date: Friday, November 02, 2012 01:01 PM
To: Reliance Customer Care (rcom.ccmteam@relianceebill.com); Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com)
Subject: Reliance Netconnect+ No. 9390615903, Relationship No. :500003543908

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I had clearly stated that I am eager to make the due payment provided you give me the corrected invoice/bill as the mistake (deliberate) that you have committed has been accepted by you. As such I do not see any reason as to why you are sending innumerable SMSs to me daily asking for the payment. You are disturbing my peace by sending such SMSes without either replying to my mail or sending the corrected bill/invoice....

Bobby Roy bobbyroy02@gmail...com
Oct 28 (5 days ago)

Dear Sir/Ma'am

The trailing mail speaks all about my complaint.

I was stunned to have received an SMS yesterday i..e.. 27th October, 2012 that I need to pay Rs. 332.96 yesterday (27th October, 2012) itself to avoid late payment. I would like to know on what basis you have charged me this amount and towards what ?

Are you joking ?

No payments will be made without a valid and legitimate invoice.

I hope you understand.

The buck stops on you NOW.

Bobby Roy bobbyroy02@gmail...com
Oct 12

That was 2 months back.

I got that month's bill and promptly made the payment last time.. Now again I have received a bill for the same earlier plan for Rs. 842.70 (including Tax), which I feel is not as per the commitments made by your staff who had got my connection converted in my presence at your Reliance web world at Punjagutta office.

I look forward to a positive response from your side.

sandhya mane

Nov 4, 2012

branded company having no branded executive..

hi,
my name is sandhya mane i took your connaction on 30 th september 2012 from sales executive name sunny - 9321382949. my data card number is 9320190057. your telecaller has called befor the connaction she told me that this is a unlimeted for three moths now i got a bill of Rs. 498.89 paise why should i pay this becouse i have allready paid . When i ask this quiestion to sunny he told ask telecaller but sunny did"t gv me any reciept or any aknwlgedment he just fillup the form. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME. AND PLEASE DON"T MAKE US FULL.
Mr Raju Mohanta Send email

Nov 2, 2012

MODEL-MG880+
RNS-RZTCD900417134
ESN-FFCD7D39
Abueusuf Send email

Oct 25, 2012

I m Abu Eusuf Md Raihan Uddin
i have lost my data card
imei no:911133903213483
sontu

Oct 19, 2012

I am not using Reliance data card but sill I am getting billing

Dear SIr,
I requested to disconnect my reliance net connect (post paid) 2& half month before to reliance customer care & also requested to that shop from where I bought this data card.From last 2 & half month(From August 2012 to till) I am not using this data card any single kb at all.But they send me Rs.1800 bill.I requested both customer care & that shop so many times to disconnect my connection,from customer care they said ok we will be disconnected within 7 days and process is going on.I don,t know whether it has been Disconnected or not? Kindly tell me what shoud I do?My id sontu_japanese@yahoo.in
sontu

Oct 19, 2012

Relaience net cannect

I am Sontu Debnath.I requested to disconnect my reliance net connect (post paid) 2& half month before to reliance customer care & also requested to that shop from where I bought this data card.From last 2 & half month I am not using this data card any single kb at all.But they send me Rs.1800 bill.I requested both customer care & that shop so many times,from customer care they said ok we will disconnected your connection and process is going on.I don,t know whether it has been Disconnected or not? Kindly tell me what shoud I do?My e-mail id sontu_japanese@yahoo.in
Shyamraj_br Send email

Oct 14, 2012

lost my data card number

I have a reliance netconnect broadband+ but i lost my data card number so kindly mail me.., My mail ID is shyamraj_br@yahoo.com Details are as follows.

MODEL NO:.AC2737
FCC ID: Q78-AC2736
RSN: RZTCDC110082805
MEID: A 000002B8CCA99

Email ID : shyamraj_br@yahoo.com
Aniket.s Send email

Oct 12, 2012

lost my data card number

Dear customer care me Aniket Saha. from Siliguri I have lost my reliance dongle connection. 09/10/2012 that night it was stolen. so please suggest me what should I do. please send me advice in my email aniketsaha29@gmail.com as soon as possible.
SURIYA 32 Send email

Oct 12, 2012

lost my data card number

i have reliance netconnect broadband+ . but i have lost my data card number so kindly provide me. MY EMAIL ID SN34399@GMAIL.COM
details as follows
MODEL:AC2737
SKU CODE:CDZT16Z1
RSN:RZTCDC110758148
MSN:MZTCDC11018388
MEID:A1000020COF1DF

idea cellular - RE: sm not activated and very very worst customer treat
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    takes N gifts - full amount not reversed from my statement ac
    i got call from sbi credit card division offering...
    59394 - CDS Part-II of application
    Hello Sir, I have completed the part I of application...
    mohanlal karnani - closed internet conection
    colsed my internet conection id no 310078649455...
    Gangs automobiles - Honda aviator rate diffrenr
    Dear sir Honda aviator ka rate online 54552 hai fir gang a...
    help@uidai.gov.in - aadhar card not recived
    Dear Medam/sir I apply aadhar...
    idea cellular - RE: Not able to do Idea sim verification.Mobile no....
    Dear Customer, We tried contacting you on your Idea...
    INLEAD - how to refund my money
    maine 2013 me admission liya tha to 70000 to admission fee...
    bajaj green holidays - Help me - to refund my money
    Friends , I am also affected person like all , I paid...
    Coca Cola - payment notification
    Dear Sir I got a one email from rbi sonia sharma and...