Reliance Netconnect

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Netconnect

Jan 21, 2015

nedds to find Reliance data card number

I have reliance data card, unfortunately i lost my 10 digit data card number.Could someone please help me to find my datacard number.Here i have shared the details: RSN : RZTCDC130620989,
MEID: A0000037978E0C,

Pls share the info's @ thlks12@gmail.com / 9840937370
Dec 12, 2014

RE: disconnection

Dear Lakshman,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications
Dec 10, 2014

RE: disconnection

Dear lakshman,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
lakshman kumar sah
Dec 10, 2014

My number is 9326190854.
I want to deactivate my internet service.As day one i am not satisfied with your service.
I had suffered a lot.Raised complaint lot many times.
Please kindly see this matter and deactivate my net service as soon as possible.
Oct 5, 2014

modem number

i forget my modem number my RSN:RZTCDC140757705. Please replay
Sep 23, 2014

Data Card Lost

My Releince Data Card No : 9381194847,

I lost my data card on 21/09/2014, Please stop the service for my data card. i had given a complaint to the police station also.

Please do the needfull.

Gnanakumaran .J

Sep 21, 2014

deduction of money

money deduction very frequently,
cheeep and ghatiya service
Sep 21, 2014

deduction of money

realince very ghatiya and cheeeeeep,
paisa cut kartey hai faltu ka.
Aug 28, 2014

lost datacard

I lost my datacard
MY MAIL ID :-akhilesh@agrinics.com
phone no:-7023798926
Please suggest ASAP.
Aug 2, 2014

Postpaid to Prepaid migration issue

I am using reliance netconnect+ data card from last 3 years. My MDN number is 9372145378.

On 12th July 2014, I have raised request to migrate my postpaid connection to prepaid connection at reliance world mg road pune. The executive asked me to call customer care after 5 days for televerification and I did the same and customer executive told me that your information is verified and your prepaid connection will start working after 2 hours. And now it is 2nd August and my postpaid connection is still not migrated to prepaid connection. In between I also went to same reliance world to inform the issue but I have not received proper response from them.

Please address my issue asap as I can't afford to pay money for postpaid 5GB unlimited plan any more as my usage is very less now.

Jun 13, 2014

forgot my datacard number

Hiiii...I am thomas.I have Reliance net connect but unfortunately lost
my data card number. Kindly provide me as per the details of my data
card as follows:-
FCC ID- Q78-AC2736

PLEASE SEND ME MY DATA CARD NUMBER ON thomasalsonsj@gmail.com
Suganya Madesh
Jun 9, 2014

forgot my MDN Number

Dear Concern,
As I have missed my reliance net connect no. requesting to provide the no. for the same. the relevant details as follows,

FDC ID: AC2738.

Kindly do the needful please.

Mail I’d: suganyamadeswaran@gmail.com
Rupa A
May 27, 2014

Reliance Netconnect Lost

Hi sir, I'm Rupa, I was using reliance netconnect and its number is 9382822103. Today i lost it somewher so what is the next procedure should i do. Then is it possible to track the location by its number.. my mail id is mailme.rupa28@gmail.com Looking forward to ur consideration. Thank you
Swati. B.
May 1, 2014

Deduction of balance

I have been using reliance netconnect for Past one and half year, and iam thankful to for providing quality services till february 2014.
Iam very disappointed with the service for last 2 months, where i have suffered a severe deduction in my data card balance. And even the operators at customer services fail to provide valid explaination of the cause.

I have recharged my reliance modem no 9372470404 with the recharge pack of 5GB, on 27th March 2014. And after a daily usage of internet for 2-3 hours for 4 days, Today i.e. on 1st may 2014 i got an alert that my balance is 0.25 MB. And to mention, the daily usage of internet was for 3-4 hours for last 4 and no downloading of any video/audio nor even any pdf or word document, was done... This has happened to me 2-3 times in last two months. And has disappointed me greatly.
I request the concern authorities to take note of my complaint, and revert to me at the earliest.

jyoti 26
Mar 3, 2014

lost my reliance netconnect modem

I had lost my reliance netconnect+ modem.
the mdn no. is 09372560581
please search my modem location immediately & contact me on 8600009773
Feb 28, 2014

net connect+

My net connect+ modem not open web pages. I call costumer care no 1800 3000 5555 at least 3 times but I have no replay that I want.I got replay is your account is suspended.Then I give my identity proof at 2 times my nearest relaince office in Shadnagar,Mahaboobnagar district A P. My data card no 9390690468 RSN-RZTCDC-110455289 CAF no-70116004172224 please solve my problem .My contact no 9490341351 Thanks&regards by,Ravindran Pillai
Feb 28, 2014

net connection

i lost my rsn & mdn only i have fcc id
pls tell me my rsn & mdn

Huawei ec 150
FCCid = QISEC122

My cell no. is 9670644555
Feb 23, 2014

Network disconnected

I never expected a very poor service from Reliance,
My post paid card No.9381162799
First I provided my passport photo copy for my address proof.
To activate only it took more than 2 days. After using it for 2 days the spped reduced to 144kbb but mentioned 3.1mbps but upto 5gb 3.1mbps should have come. Despite complaining about this for more than 100 times they rectified after one week. After using for more than 15 days now they simply disconnected saying i have to submit my photo id and address proof. There is no response at all from local chennai office when i contacted throgh 044-30352463(This is local chennai Reliance office no) not attending the call at all in a very rare case one lady attended the call she simply told to call to customer care no.1800 3000 5555. I called the number and it asked to enter my connection no. after that it said to be online one of the representative will attend the call but nobody attended. then i tried *355 the result was same. After that i checked the reliance website and i got a no.30335555 and i called that no. and one lady picked the call and simply telling i have to submit my id proof and address proof to a nearest local reliance office which i replied to that lady i already submitted two time my address proof with my pin no. also. But she kept on telling i should provide the same once again. After all i spent Rs.35 to call to that no.

Two points to be cleared.
1. I submitted my proof and it got connected after 2 days and worked for 2 weeks only.
2. After verifying everything only the connection was given then why it was disconnected.

Please help me out in this matter or i wish to disconnect the net connection and i want the MONEY back. The plan is post paid but i paid the money in advance since the asked me. The package for 3 months unlimited. But very very poor service.

K S Kumaran
General Manager
Hotel Sonas Inn Chennai, Chennai
Jan 21, 2014

I have lost my reliance mobile broadband activation code.Please help me to solve out.
MEID -A000002DD9CD07
RSN -RHWCDD230154273
S/N - BVA9MB1142217085
Gayatri Birthare
Dec 16, 2013

Not knowing MDN number

I am Gayatri Birthare from Vashi, Navi Mumbai. I want to know the datacard MDN number. I also called to customer care for the same but they said that their data is not updatedbut my datacard is already activated and i am using it currently. So plz suggest me solution for data updation at your side.

Thanks in advance.
Nov 2, 2013

lostt my modam number

Modal:AC2737 FCC :Q78-AC2736 RSN:RZTCDC110676175 MEID:A1000020BFB1AA send modam number on my email sivasun576@gmail.com
Aug 26, 2013

I forget my RSN no.

I have a reliance netconnect broadband+ but i lost my RSN number so kindly mail me.., My mail ID is mahamad.patani@yahoo.com Details are as follows.

RELATIONSHIP NO.:500002159775
parul jindal
Aug 8, 2013

balance charged

i have recharged for reliance 74 rupees scheme and in that for 3 months 500MB data usage is free...then also when i was using net yesterday my entire balance was charged...and this thing happened twice.i am not satisfied with your service as without any reason my balance is getting charged..i have to switch over to another net connection that will provide me better service and i will not have to go for these type of complaints.
madhu_ malinee
Aug 2, 2013

Issue of not getting popup for NC+ SPEED BOOSTER PACKs

I am using Netconnect+ with 5GB unlimited plan. Got done with my 5GB
hi speed usage.i am a postpaid customer.
I dint get any popups after the data usage is down.
I spoke with customer care they asked me to send a mail. And is there
any other way to NC+ SPEED BOOSTER PACKs activated.
I have tried all the possible way no use.
My reliance no: 9390696208
Name : madhu malinee

Kindly do the needful. Thank You.

Madhu Malinee
mohan lakshmi narayana
Jun 23, 2013

lost my data card number

MEID : A000002DD98FFC
RSN :RHWCDD230128052
S/N : BVA9MB 1142136282
SKU : CDHW1272

Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - Sslc cerificate DOB change status urgent
    Sir, I send my certificates for dob correction via...
    LG LED TV - Led tv nsp
    My mobile number 9444314475. Complaint no RNA151018036962
    Mobile fraud call - SBI BAnk fraud calling
    Today i recieved a call from fraud person saying he is...
    lenovo a6000 - product failure
    We are very unhappy with the product lenovo a 6000 . We...
    SSC STENO - Lost Of Registration ID and Email.
    Respected Sir, I have successfully submit my SSC...
    for ciibl score - done all the payment but cibil score not updated yet
    i have done all the outstanding balance 2 months before...
    Phoenix infra group of companies,Nagpur - promised development not done
    I had purchased plot and made full payment and...