Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Subhasis,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing the reference number. We will look into the matter and get in touch with you.

sbraval@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2015

Reconnect brand products

You may be tempted to purchase Reconnect brand products from the Reliance Digital due to lower cost.
But those are of very inferior quality. It is found that their 98% product fails to work, within short span.
You don't have other option but to get the product repaired through their ResQ team at heavy price.
Their smart employee will also convince you to purchase insurance of those products, also at heavy premiums.
That's why, customer support service of Reliance Mart, ResQ is also making profit, and customers continue to get cheated again and again.

Pl forward this message to your friends for the benefits of larger community.
Call or Write back to me for detailed information. sbraval@hotmail.com +91-9429198186
subhasisrijma

Mar 24, 2015

Service boy is not responding

I had purchased TV from Reliance Digital on last sunday. I am calling to service guy (Num- 8142053353) several times but he is not responding at all. My reference number is 8004104334.
Please do the needful action.

Subhasis

Mar 16, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will get in touch with you and provide required assistance

suryaa1122

Mar 14, 2015

kent water purifiers

respected sir,
we had buyed all home applicants for more than 3.5 lakhs in reliance digital and extended reliance resq plan but there is no regular service and that kent purifier is not working for 6 months if we call for the reliance digital there is no proper response this is the way you treat ur customers?????

contact no:9444729691
name :murugesan

Mar 8, 2015

Dear Nithiyanand Devan,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and our team will soon connect with you.

Mar 7, 2015

Dear Nithiyanand Devan,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your complaint number with us and we will get back to you shortly.

nithiyanand.devan

Mar 4, 2015

Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8004012377

I purchased SAMSUNG-LED-46F6400 TV and i took 2 years extended warranty from Reliance, now my TV is 14 months old and having display problem "Black patches"
I raised a request with Reliance Resq to check, Technical Person from Murugesh Palya, Bangalore attended the call and he suggested to replace the entire LED unit.
its need more than 20 days till now this was not replaced,
Today i received message from SAMSUNG "The repair service has been cancelled as the coast was not approved by you"
What is the use of having AMC with Reliance ? what is the problem in approval ?
this is getting frustrated every day following up sending emails , calling to multiple customer care numbers and end of the day no solution given by Reliance.
is this is the you people handle the customer ?
looking for some quality work from you, and get my TV work properly .

Nithiyanand Devan

Feb 11, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA for us to progress matters further.
sharma123.nisha123

Feb 10, 2015

poor response regarding replacement of the part

My whirpool machine's spin tub is not taking the load so the technician told that the capacitor has to be replaced but they are not telling exactly when it will be done. Their reply is that part is not available. And they are in no hurry to find out the solution.

Feb 2, 2015

Dear Sunil D,
Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.
sunil d

Jan 31, 2015

worest service ever..fading reliance brand image

I bought samsung tv from reliance digital with this worest resq plan for 6 k paid . Had pannel issue in jan 1 st week, till now they didnt responded...for 2 weeks they told me ..pannel not available..now they are saying samsung ppl in leave..bla bla stories...after a month chasing over calls...they confirmed saturday they are going to.deliver...but till.now they didnt informed anything..

I belive this plan becaz its reliance brand..now I am really feeling bad about it. Worest part is they never respond when you call, they never update u with status...really bad service.
bss*525

DOOR PROBLEM OF FRONT DOOR WASHING MACHINE

I HAVE TO INFORM THAT TECHNICIAN COME FINALLY SHORT OUT THE PROBLEM,
THANKS. YOU HAVE TAKEN ACTION. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE IMAGE OF YOUR ESTEEMED INSTITUTION.

REGARDS.

BHARAT SINGH
GURGAON

Dear Bharat Singh,
We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

Dear Bharat Singh,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and our team will soon get in touch with you.

Jan 29, 2015

DOOR PROBLEM OF FRONT DOOR WASHING MACHINE

MY REGISTERED MOBILE NO. 9873908900, I HAVE LODGE A COMPLAINT FOR DOOR PROBLEM OF MY FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE ON 24/25JAN. 2015 complaint no.8003464261 but the complaint closed without attending the complaint. To-day I have lodge another complaint no. 700036140. when I asked customer care Mr. Vishwanathan told me that your complaint will be attended, when he don't know. Earlier to-day one person of customer care asked my mobile No. put me on after 10 minute he disconnect the line.

BHARAT SINGH
469, SECTOR 10-A
GURGAON.

k sai kumar

Dec 8, 2014

Probelm in the Iron Box

There is a problem in the iron box serial number RHSIB180113051043. Request you to kindly send your representative to check what is the problem.

Thanks !

K Sai Kumar

+91 9703203702.
suresh781965

Dec 7, 2014

on/off problem in reliance tablet

Reliance tab Repair
Complaint not attended since 16.11.2014
I have deposited my in at your reliance resq, crown interior mall Faridabad on 16.11.2014. The technician at Resq saw my Tab and ascertained a problem of on/off. Then he said that he will get the repair by two to three days from Noida resq.

After repeated calls to reliance resq customer care centre (0129 4161241), after one & half week somebody informed me for deposit of Rs. 700.00 as repair charges so that their runner will bring the tab from Noida resq. I requested him for bringing the same and assured him that i will surely deposit the money at the time of collection of Tab. He assured the same.

On 29/11/2014 I went to the collect the Tab as assured to me but the representative of resq at Faridabad Mr. Sumit said that he is only bring the tab by tomorrow i.e. on 30.11.2014 & deliver the same at my house if I deposit Rs. 700.00 by today and accordingly I have deposited the same on 29.11.2014.

From 30.11.2014 on wards I am frequently approaching them but every time they are holding the phone or saying that they will confirm later. Today I ask in a irretating way then the rep. of resq at faridabad saying that the Tab is still at resq Noida & will deliver at my house by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

I am facing this problem for more than 22 days now.

Your brand is Reliance Resq, this type of service is being provided by you, what is your respond time as Reliance is a big name.

S C JOSHI
STAFF COLONY, NTPC - BADARPUR
Abhay Benara

Dec 1, 2014

Mobile Phone Repair

Complaint nat attended since almost 25th of October 2014.

I have brought resq plan for two year (27th August 2013 to August 2015) for my MICROMAX DOODLE MOBILE PHONE.
On almost 25/10/2014 i had registered a complaint (complaint no. 8003803743) at your RESQ Centre at Agra.

Accordingly the technician at Resq saw my phone and ascertained a problem of faulty SCREEN.

Then he said that he will get the SCREEN replaced with the new part.

After repeated calls to reliance resq customer care centre (09927444477), Mr. Alok told that the Part is not available.

On 14/11/2014 i again called them but he assured me that the Mobile will be received soon.

I am facing this problem for more than a month now.

Your brand is Reliance Resq Plan. Please respond in time as Reliance is a big name.
pratulpatil

Nov 2, 2014

Complaint nat attended since last 20 days

I have brought resq plan for two years ( may 2014 to may 2016 ) for my washing machine . On 09/10/2014 i have registered complaint ( complaint no. 8003710534). Accordingly the technician visited on 16/10/2014 & ascertained a problem of faulty water pump. Then he said he will come after 3-4 days with the new part. After repeated calls to reliance resq customer care centre the technician was not came till date. On 29/10/2014 i again registered complaint ( complaint no. 8003782507). From 30/10/2014 i repeatedly call reliance resq customer care centre but till date no any technician turned up to repair washing machine but they assured me that technician will come & repair the said washing machine. I am facing this problem for more than 20 days but no one taking care of it. Also the attitude of attendant attending calls at customer care centre was like he's providing some charity to it's customers. No supervisors or superiors was available anytime.
I had a very bad experience in dealing with these people and is worst than a government office.
Please don't get into the trap.
Your brand is Reliance Resq Plan but actually you trapped the customer by harrasing them.
PallaviR

Oct 26, 2014

Reliance Res Q

We have bought a washing machine from.Reliance Digital and got fooled by their false promises of providing AMC. Instead if that giving us a peace if mind it became a harrowing experience for us. Repeated follow ups with no response to calls. The engineers do not take your calls or call you back on your request.Reliance is a big fraud and it us advisable not to take make any purchase from them. The engineers do not follow the so called SLA of 3-4 days and makes says that if you want to discontinue the answer is "no issues". It absolutely makes no differnce to Reliance since there are so many complaints bput but no action is taken..
enthusha

Sep 5, 2014

Reliance Kent RO complaint No:700016343

I have purchased KENT RO from Reliance digital Chrompet Chennai on 5th Oct 2013 - Its going to be 1 year but i ahve faced more than 20 issues almost two issues per month. I have also opted for RESQ support from them.
For every call they min take 4 days to come and attend if we fortunate it will be solved on the 4th day or it will take 10 days as they say spare parts required. I am having senior citizen and toddler at home for them only i have opted for RO but its now no use.

I am frustrated that even after so many repeated issues no one there in service to see and question the engineer to understand why so much calls been from the same customer and go for the root cause to rectify or replace the machine.

My warranty going to end in one month and dont know what are all the rules they are going to speak if i call them after this warranty ends( Eventhough I have Resq plan).

I have given only the latest complaint no- I have many more for reference.

I AM STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDING RELIANCE OR KENT FOR ANY ONE.
Naru Gopal Ghosh

Sep 2, 2014

making payment of service charge within warranty period

Making payment of service charge for Rs.506/- to Penguin Service Kolkata on 1/9/2014 against their bill No.1028 for repairing of RECONNECT RPTPE0801 TAB within warranty period which was purchased on 24/12/2013 from Reliance Digital VIP Road Kolkata-52 against cash memo tax invoice dated 24/12/2013. The said amount should be refunded to S.B. A/C No.30010167125 at S.B.I.failing which the matter will be reported to Consumers Forum for necessary action.Please inform the status to my Mob NO,09434201557.
anas777

Aug 23, 2014

reliance resQ

I've bought a Kent water purifier for 19,000 + and the executive forced me to purchase res Q for INR 5000 + by offered spot/rapid/on site service all. Reported the complaint few days back and since it's all about the drinking water, even offered pickup n drop for technician to attend malfunctioning water purifier and nobody even called back till date against the usual false promises.

After the few days attempt to deal directly with the service center finally decided to contact the so called call center. Reliance customer care is another joke. After hours of attempt and patience, finally got to talk with a guy and the attitude was like he's providing some charity to it's customers. No supervisors or superiors will be available anytime. Mails will never get a reply instead of system generated acknowledgements.

Pathetic service. Please don't get into the trap.

Don't go for any products from reliance, especially stuffs like res Q plan. It's irritating like anything.

Complaint No: 8003524655

TNEB / Online payment - Deep Power Fluctuation-specifically in the eveining
    There is lot of power flucutation problem in nolambur...
    C S Sudheer , Founder and CEO, INDIANMONEY.COM - Wrost Service and Flase Promise
    Hi All, Never Ever believe Indianmoney.com, I have had...
    Rediffmail.com - rediffmail account password forget
    I forget my password for my account Hi, My name is...
    Hero Moto Corp - Regarding Poor Service and Defective Vehicle.
    I have purchased Hero Maestro In august 2014.(i.e. Last...
    324534 - Wrongly charged overdues and made wrong impact on my CIBIL...
    I have availed two consumer durable loan through capital...
    roadways complaint - wrong route
    30 March 2015. I want to register complaint of roadways...
    reliance life insurance company ltd - policy canceled
    I have canceled policy because not clearly full fill and...
    IRCTC SBI - FRAUDULENT CALLS
    Sir, I am holding IRCTC SBI CREDIT CARD and on 17-02-2015...