Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Balaji 52

Feb 11, 2016

No response from Reliance Service Centre-RESQ

Hi Reliance Service Team

TABLET NOT SERVICED EVEN AFTER 3 Months

I have given my Reliance Tab for Service in the service center at Coimbatore on Nov 2015 for fixing my display problem. Till now i have not got my tab back(Feb 2016). After 20 days they called me telling to collect the tab. But when i went the tab was in worst condition. The panel was broken and they said they cant fix it since the spares are less available. My warranty for two years ended only on Feb 2016. I don't understand how such reply can be given by managers there. I would like to know the status of my tab. Worst service ever.

Balaji
mail-balapsgtech@gmail.com
Amit Pumar Pathak

Feb 8, 2016

Not Providing Servise

Its very shame the company Reliance ResQ that they are are not providing services and just confusing to the customers when we want to take updates.

Jan 5, 2016

RE: RESq worst service ever

Dear Anil Kumar,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

Anil4uonly77

Jan 2, 2016

RESq worst service ever

I bought one Aoc tv with extended warranty and it went bad now nobody is attending it. I am getting only repeated assurance from mr. Prasanth who is telling that he is customer support manager who is doing nothing for the customer. Its almost going to be more than a month. Nobody is even picking the call. Now please tell me what to do.

Anil kumar

RE: Problem with AS-NANO RO-BRAND AQUASURE

Dear Revathi Lachu,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at bit.ly/FindRDStore. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

RE: Reliance RESQ is worst customer service

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. We will get back to you and provide a resolution.

Revathi Lachu

Problem with AS-NANO RO-BRAND AQUASURE

I have bought Aquasure Water purifier RO Nano from Reliance Retail Limited in Oct. 2014 and got an AMC with Reliance Resq from 12.10.2015 to 12.10.2017 and the Serial No. is 227493. There is a problem with the RO and I have made 3 calls to 9841023734 on 25th Dec. & 26th Dec. Everytime I call the person who picked up the call said that he would ask the technician to call me back and till now no one has called and the complaint is still unattended. When I tried this number today, it is in switch off mode. Is this the way, a company like Reliance, to handle a customer. Totally unprofessional. I want someone to attend to this immediately.
jnaneshg

Dec 21, 2015

Reliance RESQ is worst customer service

i have booked service request for my TV service Request #. 700092278.
on date 12 th Nov 2015. today is 21st Dec. have called cust care 5 times. till now no one came home for service.
atuljosh

Nov 27, 2015

Reliance Resq: Complaint :20118402

I had raised the complain on 27th Oct-15 and still now there is no response on this.
Initially one of the executive (Sagar- details are mentioned below) called me and got details but later on, never picked up the phone.

Can you please look into it and let me know the status?

Below are details-

• ResQ contact Person Mr. Sagar – 7756000633 ( He is not picking the phone)

• Complain id - 20118402 ( On 27th Oct -2015 )

Nov 26, 2015

RE: LED TV Reconnect brand

Dear S Mishra,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

S_mishra

Nov 26, 2015

LED TV Reconnect brand

The LED TV w r t customer I'd 129212260, made a complaint on 29/10/2015 call ref. No 8004862817 regarding trouble in the TV but the same has not been resolved so far inspite of several attempts to contact cell no s 9007083719 & 8102929588 but person concern did not receive calls. Local store people of Reliance Digital DHANBAD also not entertain our REQUEST rather they refer to contact above mentioned nos .Please take note of the complaint seriously otherwise consider this mail as notice and I shall be compelled to raise the isse before CONSUMER REDRESSAL FORUM as well as civil court of law and lodge civil and / or criminal complaint which shall deem fit.

Oct 30, 2015

Re: No standby given

Dear Vijay,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

richa0110

Oct 30, 2015

Defective water Purifier delivered

I bought Kent RO Purifier, almost 2 months back. Since then, it has become a nightmare for me.

Firstly, a damaged/defective product was delivered at our doorstep, after installation the water was leaking from the tap, so I asked the technician to take a request for exchange but he convinced me saying that by only replacing the tap the product will work fine.
Secondly, it started making noise when in use. For that again a complaint was registered, the technician came and said that it happens and just ignored my complaint (I have earlier used RO purifier and it does not make any noise). Although, I have clearly mentioned in the feedback form which the technician carries that it is a defective product and needs to be replaced, he didn't at all gave any attention to my grievance.
The complaint is still pending.
Thirdly, it has now stopped working.
A fresh complaint has been again registered with the reliance resq - ID: 20119483.
Please look into this ASAP. I want the defective product to be exchanged, as I am facing hell lot of issues due to this.

Oct 29, 2015

Re: No standby given

Dear Vijay,

Having read your post it seems that our store team messed up. We would like to have a chance to fix this for you. We will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

vijayflash

Oct 29, 2015

No standby given

I have purchased GOLDEN GUARD from relianceresq on July, 2015.. They have given me 3 years warranty and also promised to give me standby product if incase of any repair happens.

In a same way the product is not working form october 10, 2015.. I went to reliance resq coimbatore and given back the product .. They asked to wait one week, so that they will give a replacement for the same.. I asked for the standby but still they refused to provide ..

After one week they asked to collect the replacement & i went to receive the same.. But they again given me faulty product and still it was not working. Then again they asked me to wait for another one week.. Also again they refused to give me a standby for it.

Now almost one month im waiting for a replacement and still they didnt give any standby.. This really frustrating... their customer service is extremely pathetic..

Kindly revert.. Mine number is 9944137143.. mail id vijayflash@gmail.com

Regrds,
Vijay
RCOMcare

Oct 23, 2015

RE: Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Dear Kesh,

Our customer service team is still working on the concerns shared by you. However we would request you to give us some more time to get the same addressed to your satisfaction. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Reliance Communications
RCOMcare

Oct 17, 2015

RE: Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Dear Kesh,

Reliance Communications
kesh.mamidi@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2015

8004708163,700079042,700079584,8004748327,8004807529.
just you cheet the customer and Worest service when i complaint to u then say within 2day problem resolved but till they said 60% refund it is verry cheat i want total replace the product or total amount refund ph no 9393930122

Oct 15, 2015

RE: 8004708163,700079042,700079584,8004748327,8004807529.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have registered your complaint and here is the complaint number - 700083139 for future reference.

kesh.mamidi@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2015

Oct 5, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: No action after registration of complaint

Dear Anureeta Siwach,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at bit.ly/1JkbVAn. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

Anureeta Siwach

Sep 19, 2015

No action after registration of complaint

No cooling reported in an under warranty hitachi inverter I clean split AC on 17september15. On 18th two incompetent seeming technicians came and serviced the AC. After that instead of cooling display panel on AC showing raising temperature . Again registered a complaint .on 18th .ref no. 700078936. No response.spoke to customer care.was told someone will contact on 19th.sat at home whole day ,waiting..no call no visit by technicians.

Major concern is AC warranty getting over on 26th sept15.it seems your company wants to waste time till 26th so that maintainance or repair could be charged to me.as the technicians were insisting on issuing an AMC.

If that is the case then I won't have any other option but to go to consumer court with all documentary proof.

An immidiate action is requested.
Anureeta Siwach
kuldeepakc

Sep 18, 2015

tablet not repaired even after 2 months

I had submited my reconnect tablet at pune service center(aundh reliance digital store) (problem: charging port is not working) on 11-7-2015. After several followup by me at last after 20 days your service people call me to collect it at the time of collection i found that now screen touch is not working it shows how careless are your service enigineer about their work. Now it is again submited by saying "sir aapka tab warranty me hai to screen bhi replace kar denge."
even after 2 months passed my tablet still not repaired. service team always tell me that you will get your tablet in two days and cut phone.
Now again there is no reply from your service team.

I just fade up of your after sales service and i think you want me to register legal complaint about your company service.

atleast have courtesy to reply customer mail via phone/mail.

Sep 1, 2015

RE: Poor Installation

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/1JkbVAn for us to investigate the matter. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Sep 1, 2015

RE: RESQ CARE PLAN ....Worst Service

Dear Valued Customer,

I am concerned to know of your perception about our service and would like to get in touch with you. Help us by providing your contact details at http://bit.ly/1JkbVAn and we will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Limited - This bank is sending goons to home
    Hi All, I am filling a complaint against ICICI Bank...
    DATAWIND 3G7 DUAL SIM TABLET - MY TABLET IS NOT PROPERLY REPAIRED / NOT REPAIRED
    2TIMES TABLET WAS GONE FOR REPARING BUT NOT REPAIRED...
    UPSC - Forget roll number
    Respected sir, I am anupam kumar and my problem is that i...
    MCD Stray Dog catcher VAN - street dogs problem
    sir/madam we are facing lot o problem by street dogs...
    IRCTC - The coaches r very bad of Kutch expres
    Sir The coaches of ac r very bad of Kutch express on...
    bajaj Electricals - Online booked product not delivered
    I have placed a order from Bajaj electrical site online on...
    RRB secunderabad - application rejected
    dear sir, please inform me Incas am not able to...
    micromax - my cash back not refund
    My order no 1527864543 and i buy mobile my cash not refund...