Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

RE: Sony Bravia video port issue

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

RE: Reliance ResQ Call not going through

Dear Murali,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

majidkazi

Sony Bravia video port issue

Complaint no: 8004268716
I have lodged a complaint with ResQ, the technician came then after 2 days from a local service center.Said he will change the board the next day, but has not come since 1 week.
He did not do any paperwork, nor did he give me any service memo etc. He did not pick up phone for few days and today ( 12/5/15) he says the board is not available with them and he does not know when it will come.
I had purchased extended warranty but not getting the service i paid for...
Frustrated customer of reliance Digital
mbojjala

May 11, 2015

Reliance ResQ Call not going through

I was sold into taking reliance ResQ plan when I bought a refrigerator from Reliance Store , whenever I call the Hyderabad ResQ number no one picks up the call ( 040-44722222). I did not know company of that size and revenues can cheat customers.

My Samsung refrigerator stopped working, as no one in the ResQ numbers is picking up the call. I called the store and store person says, sir call Samsung as it is still in warranty, it has been more than one year. I can wait for the lousy reliace ResQ so I called Samsung. Samsung was prompt technician came by and said that the fan motor is not working and is not covered under warranty, I need to pay 1200 Rs + service 550 Rs. He said he will come tomorrow.

As per the ResQ plan reliance need to cover this but it is such a fraud company, once they sold the resQ no one bothers.

MuraliB
7799195695
abhirupmukherjee11

May 7, 2015

Complaint ID: 700052285, Pathetic Customer Service by Reliance ResQ

I have Recently Purchased a New LG 1.5 ton Split AC from Reliance Digital, Shipra Mall Indrapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.. Along with the AC I also purchased a Reliance ResQ 2 Years Warranty Extension as I was promised lots of benefits including prompt service by Reliance ResQ. The AC was purchased on 9th April 2015, but have not been able to use it because of faulty installment by Reliance causing water leakage from the indoor Unit. I raised the complaint on 30th April 2015. The complaint number is 700052285. Till date the complaint has not been attended to. I have been calling Reliance Resq number since the past 5 days, every day and am getting the same reply from the executives that the problem has been escalated to a higher department and it will be resolved within 24 hours but to no avail. This is completely ridiculous from a company of your stature has such pathetic customer service. Even yesterday morning I called customer care of Reliance resq and got the same update that the issue has been escalated to a higher authority and will be resolved within 24 hours. I am now completely exasperated with this behavior. If you cannot provide solution for installation issue of a newly bought Ac, then how can you provide service during the extended warranty period which I have bought after hearing the tall claims of service from Reliance ResQ. It also seems that you do not address concerns raised through your website as I raised the complaint through the grievance section of your website yesterday, and received a mail that the grievance will be addressed within 4 hours, but again you guys don't seem to care about these things I believe.

I think this is completely unacceptable, and you should refund the money that I payed for taking the extended service because i am completely sure that Reliance Resq is incapable of after sales service. Kindly do the needful in this regard. I would definitely advice my friends that they never buy things from Reliance Digital as they would never get any after-sales service.

Swarupa Mukherjee
Ph: 9654010543

May 7, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: Very Pathatic service, irresponsible behaviour, bluff to the customer all the times.

Dear Sunita Pilkhwal,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed and resolved. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

nitincs10

May 4, 2015

worst Service.

I have given my laptop for repair to Reliance digital pune, and its been near to 55 Days i have not revieved mt laptop back.

Got a call 5-6 days back saying that they have repaired, when i visited the store to check, laptop was really reapired but display was broken, all my imp data gone without even asking me before formating , also my licenced windows is gone, now they are saying that they cant do anything, not even ready to give my licenced windows version, i Have visited reliace digital hinjewadi pune more then 30 times in last 2 months and tried speaking to customer care many times but no positivi response. it takes 20-30 mins for calling customer care and daily i am doing a proper follow up but these reliance guys are not even responding.

Nitin Rana

Apr 29, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: very long time taking process of service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Apr 29, 2015

RE: Reliance digital Resq

Dear Puneet,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

saireddy46

Apr 28, 2015

very long time taking process of service

I bought karbon st10 from reliance digital.I got a problem with touch screen I placed divice for resq plan on jan 16 from that date I cant receive any message from Reliance customer care .when I called to them they are saying that it will come in 1 week but I cont recive any thing upto this date.is that is reliance kind of response 90days is very long time I think are u .plz respond to complint

I am very disappointed with ur service
pkres2000

Apr 27, 2015

Reliance digital Resq

COMPLAINT NO : 8004206349 and revised complaint no 700050841
I have given complaint of washing machine on 24th April,the engineer visited and bring the electronic board with him and promised to turn up next day. But after that he did n't turned up and when we called him he dared us to speak to anyone. Thats totally arrogant attitude of your service team.I will not recommend your product to anyone,just because of indifferent attitude of you and your people ,Reliance is loosing its customer base and I assure you that the day is not so far when you people will search for customers and no-one will be there to take your services.Rediculous product from Reliance and rediculous manpower RELIANCE RESQ.
Puneet 9911510879

Apr 20, 2015

Dear Sunita Pilkhwal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and assure you that your concern will be addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

ashutoshpilkhwal

Apr 18, 2015

I have bought a Microwave LG from Reliance Digital, Wave mall, Gomti Nagar Lucknow with a RESQ Plan. It is still on warranty.

Recently I have been having some problem with the microwave.

I have been calling the customer care as well the reliance digital store since so long. Every time they assure some one will visit, or they will check and call again but till this day nobody has come to see the microwave.

The customer care as well as the reliance store staff, all play bluff with the customers. Their service is very poor, they are very irresponsible and there is no one to track or take any actions for their pathetic services. The whole team is a bluff, and everyone lie to the customer every time you call to them.
I HAVE BEEN CALLING TO THEM SINCE LAST 15 DAYS AND TILL DATE NO BODY HAS COME OR CARED TO CALL .

SUNITA PILKHWAL

Reliance Digital

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you and provide required assistance.

RE: Poor servicing post sales

Dear Manish Rastogi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Digital

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

manishrastogi

Apr 16, 2015

Poor servicing post sales

I purchased a HTC one mobile from reliance store. after some time there was problem with camera of the phone.

I gave it to service centre. I have a resq plan. however event after 25 days there has been no repair. shamelessly the people are saying take a depreciated value nor they are returning it back.

I spoke to 5 customer care executives including one Mr.Ryan however they also don't have any clue whatsoever.
One customer might not make a difference to reliance however I have decided not to go to reliance / HTC now-onwards.

Manish Rastogi
nirvikalpc

Apr 16, 2015

Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

I had bought a Sony Vaio Laptop from Reliance Digital, and with that I purchased a 1 year extended warranty from Reliance resQ. At the time of sale they committed a 24 hours resolution to laptop related problems, that to at the doorstep. They said a technician will visit my place to get the issue resolved.

Now I had problem with my same laptop, I called up the customer care just to know that any IT products don't fall under home visits and I may have misunderstood the communication. I was asked to visit nearest service center for a resolution. To my surprise, no technician was available at the service center and I'll have to submit the laptop for diagnosis. The technician will check the issue with the laptop the next day and will revert.

Later after discussion the lady at the counter registered a complaint and said the technician will visit me next day. I kept waiting next day, but none came. I called up after 2 days, customer care told someone will call me within 1 hour. Next day I received an sms stating my issue has been resolved (without even someone looking at the laptop). I called up CC again, just to know it may be a software error and someone will definitely visit me that same day. Past 4 days, I'm still waiting. I guess they are waiting for the issue to automatically get resolved.

The only suggestion for Reliance, "If you cannot provide prompt services to your customers, don't commit. And on top of it don't sale your services." I don't think existing customer of yours will recommend your services.

Apr 8, 2015

RE: want. foodprocesser jar

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will get back to you and provide required assistance.

salik

Apr 7, 2015

want. foodprocesser jar

i want food processer jar...ur service center or nagpur modi no 4 is very low...dont no how to talk.with costumer..plz give me jar

Mar 31, 2015

RE: washing machine repair
Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing the complaint number and we will get back to you.

fatty98314

Mar 30, 2015

washing machine repair

I have brought resq plan for one years ( june 2014 to june2015 ) for my LG washing machine . On 15/03/2015 i have registered complaint ( complaint no.8004085185). Accordingly the technician visited on18/03/2015 & ascertained a problem of faulty inlet water pump. Then he said he will come after 2-3days with the new part. But it took him a week n that also he turned up with a wrong part and the same story repeated"maan by tomorrow your problem will be solved." That tomorrow again came after a week with again a wrong part. It is a joke that lg makes different inlet pump of one single model. till now no one has turned up...I am facing this problem for more than 20 days but no one taking care of it. Also the attitude of attendant attending calls at customer care centre was like he's providing some charity to it's customers. No supervisors or superiors was available anytime.
As i hav already mention customer care that if no action is taken in next 24hr i will register complain in consumer forum
I am having a very bad experience in dealing with these people and is worst than a government office.
Please don't get into the trap.
Your brand is Reliance Resq Plan but actually you trapped the customer by harrasing them.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Subhasis,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing the reference number. We will look into the matter and get in touch with you.

sbraval@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2015

Reconnect brand products

You may be tempted to purchase Reconnect brand products from the Reliance Digital due to lower cost.
But those are of very inferior quality. It is found that their 98% product fails to work, within short span.
You don't have other option but to get the product repaired through their ResQ team at heavy price.
Their smart employee will also convince you to purchase insurance of those products, also at heavy premiums.
That's why, customer support service of Reliance Mart, ResQ is also making profit, and customers continue to get cheated again and again.

Pl forward this message to your friends for the benefits of larger community.
Call or Write back to me for detailed information. sbraval@hotmail.com +91-9429198186

Redbus - worst and irritating service
    I booked a ticket at May12, transaction got failed and the...
    TNPSC - group iv hall ticket missing
    sir i missing the group iv hall ticket. i am not able to...
    Capital Group One Inc. - Misrepresentation
    This Company uses the Letter Head with an Address in the...
    ymail login india - cannot login
    -my ymail rkmhptra@yahoo.co.in(extensively used from...
    LOTTERY VERIFICATION BOARD - HOW TO GET YOUR WINNING PRIZE
    Attn Complainants, For verification, inquiry, updates and...
    IFB - IFB Dishwasher Complaint Number - 15474356,15474358
    I had raised a complaint with IFB customer care for my...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call from 7541069339
    Today I Received a call from 7541069339 he asked for me i...
    royal enfield - sold me faulty bike which can not be fixed by anyone
    Hi I am GURUNATH GOVIND owner of Royal Enfield black...
    Benson and Hedges Dual - Badly made product
    I regularly buy Benson Duals. At least five, twenty decks...
    Whatsapp - Whatsapp Hacking/Tracking
    Sir,I have noticed that from few days, someone tracking my...