Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

satyanarayanat

Feb 22, 2017

water purifier

i have given so many complaints from december-29th about my aquasure xpert water purifier which is under resq plan,but my water purifier problem not rectified up to now,technicians has come and attended but problem not traced out by technicians up to now,i am suffering very much from near about 2 months so please take necessary action early
kaushikbose

Feb 18, 2017

product not replaced but gave false statement that damaged item has been replaced

this is to inform that i had resq plan from the yr 2015 to 2016 in between my tv started giving some problems on the screen after repeatedly telling them they send the service eng who did not do the job properly and did a temporally job and said would come back as soon the parts are available ..i went abroad and my wife could not manage to contact the concerned persons and the resq plan got lapsed this year..i went to the resq team office and they just denied to do any help...job no.8005287644. job done by mr. MH. SHAMIM. and stated that panel changed by brand ...please do the needful....thanks..

Feb 2, 2017

RE: defective fridge delivered

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

arjun.yadav

Feb 1, 2017

defective fridge delivered

This is to inform you that i have taken whirlpool fridge from reliance digital three month ago,now the problem is that my fridge is not working,and there is no response from customer care,tottally frustrated from reliance digital.....i have complain one month ago but still scenario is same.....i can't even think in dream to walk in reliance digital in future again....very very disappointed.

Arjun yadav
slahauddin

Jan 24, 2017

service of godrej refrigeretor

I have taken resQ care plan with new Godrej double door refrigerator from Reliance digital, DB city Bhopal. After 18 month we faced issue of low cooling. Mr. Yogesh sharma (technician from resq) have visited and checked my refrigerator and said timer is faulty so we are going to replace and he take come back after more than 21 days and changed some part with timer but refrigerator behaved same. we informed to Mr. Yogesh but he is not available after many attempt, he picked phone and said I am in Mumbai and sending another person but nobody come. than we again approached Mr,. Yogesh so this time he gives us Number of Mr. Sunil sharma of resQ. we approached Mr. Sunil Sharma, he send Mr. Imran for repair, he visited and checked refrigerator aid said Fan is not working. so we have to change it. we have to wait till parts coming form Mumbai.
More than One months over, we are still waiting and thinking about reliance Care plan and feeling foolish.
Every time when we approached customer care, person attending ask many information and the time of reply they keep silenced.
I do not know why?
It is a worst example of service, also structure and planed loot by reliance group.
my contact registered with ResQ 9425014614
Sansoni

Jan 23, 2017

Reliance digital

I purchased a Pureit Marvella Water purifier from Reliance Digital. They offered a 4 year maintenance contract. I took the same which I realize now is a big mistake. They have outsourced the services to a 3rd party and the customer care is having no control on the same. First time I complained, the technician turned after more than a week after continuous follow up. The service centre person says they don't have spares, and will order them and it will take 3-4 days for the spares to come. I complained on Saturday this time. It is Tuesday now and till date no call from the Service Centre. If you talk to the Customer care, they just say the service centre will call you. They are not willing to commit any time when the complaint will be resolved. They just have 1 answer, it will be done as soon as possible. I had even written a complaint to their senior management, but no response after 1 reply. I am considering to cancel my AMC and get the refund from them, if their response remains the same.

Jan 21, 2017

RE: Intex Phone issue

ishamadaan

Jan 21, 2017

Intex Phone issue

I have submitted my Intex Phone to reliance Rescue office(Shivani electronics,SCO 15 Zirakpur) in October month.I got it back from center even with more problems (overheating,speaker problem).Then i submitted it again on 3rd Nov.,2016.

After that i am continuously calling them for status of phone,they don't even respond to my calls and if they respond they are not giving correct status of phone.I am literately very much upset with this pathetic services.

Please help me out in getting my phone back.

Isha
rakeshsharma86

Jan 20, 2017

Replacing Genuine part with Duplicate

13 Dec 2016 - Submitted HTC Phone due to Display Issue
26 Dec'2016 - Received back my phone
28th Dec 2016 - Again Same Issue
29 Dec 2016 Again submitted the handset
4 Jan 2017 - Got a call from Engineer that handset have different IMEI and Mother board

They replace genuine part from device and now denying to repair the handset, also threaten me if I will not take my handset from service center than they will delivered it to my home without repair, and also suggest do whatever you want to do

Worst customer service experience, Please do not buy any product from reliance
Atul Bhatia

Jan 6, 2017

RESQ

This is one of the most non responsive and inconsiderate arm of reliance group.

At the time of sales they were after us and post sales service has been pathetic. The service staff at the Gurgaon office has no empowerment and non responsive. One of the so call senior staff member Samit at the Old Gurgaon office promised to sort the complaint post chasing used bad & foul language with a senior citizen . Which is completely not acceptable.

The did AMC for my LG refrigerator and within the AMC period they are not able to sort the problem and now they committed 30% return on the Value of the fridge... I agreed as had no choice... Post constant follow ups we have no response.

Not able to search for any contact number of seniors... feel helpless.

Sl No: 240441

Sneh Bhatia
saurabh.success

Dec 26, 2016

Reliance RES Q .... just forget

Hi Friends

Reliance res q is the only way to earn extra money at the time of buying any product. This is the worst service team I have ever faced.if you dont want to add more problems in your life just forget the RES Q.

First : They will not provide you the correct detail even on their receipt.
Second: They will not pick your fone even.
Third: They will frequently change their venue.
Forth: People are not responsible enough to update you on your product.
Fifth: They tell to update us in next 15 days. If you wont take pain you will not be getting call even after 15 MONTHS.

Fully Faltu log.

Saurabh
Pronoy Mukherjee

Dec 24, 2016

laptop

I am facing a worst experience of relience resq team at Barrackpore branch.My Lenovo laptop autometically off so this reason I gave the laptop to the resq team within my warranty period on 30 th September but still now they can't repair my laptop.several times they promise me that they return my laptop on next week but several times they are failure.The reliance digital and the resq team (Barrackpore branch) cheat me and I get a very worst experience of this resq team.
Siddhant30

Dec 18, 2016

R connect washing machine worst customer service

For 3 months my machine was not working.. no one bothered to repair it and after 3 months when calling them more than 50 times .. they repaired it and 3 days again it stopped working. After calling them again they are giving false promises that the person will come today but never comes.. please never take extended warranty from these guys.. its useless.. if you call them 10 times they will come once.

Dec 6, 2016

RE: WORST SERVICE:DEFECTIVE PHONE DELIVERED

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

PAYAL CHOWDHURY

Dec 6, 2016

WORST SERVICE:DEFECTIVE PHONE DELIVERED

I am also facing WORST experience with reliance digital resq team of kolkata(cemense).

i have given my INTEX mobile for touch problem on 17th oct 2016.they told me that if there was any software problem we will return your phone after 2days and if there is any hardware problm it takes 10 days.but after 10 days when i called(8584874209) them but they avoid my calls.afterthat they return my phone on 15th nov.but when i came home and wanted to charge my phne bt it didnt get charged.then i again went to reliance resq.they took my phone again on 16th nov 2016.still now they kept my phone.and told me "mam next wednesday...mam next sat day"..this is your service reliance.and dont apologies..just do your work strickly.i never ever buy any product from reliance.worst service dont have any responsibility.

Dec 4, 2016

RE; Service not good at all at malleshwaram reliance resq

balajiram123

Dec 3, 2016

Service not good at all at malleshwaram reliance resq

I had given my Panasonic Eluga I phone on 31/10/2016 to your malleshwaram reliance resq which is under the reliance resq .They had told me that the issue will be resolved in one week time but it never happened even after me visiting the service centre twice and they had promised me to deliver to my home on 14/11/2016, but it did not happen and later the manager of the store told me that it will be delivered to my home on 24/11/2016 and even I had informed him that from 25/11/2016 till 03/12/2016 I will be out of station on official work but it never happened to be delivered and now today i.e. 03/12/2016 when I called them to deliver my mobile the battery serial number which was on the job sheet is having mismatch and I don't know how long to get this back and my mobile.

Balajiram

Nov 30, 2016

RE: INTEX MOBILE SERVICE

Dear Valued Customer,

Our team tried contacting you however was unable to connect. Please share your registered or alternate contact number at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare

Nov 30, 2016

RE: INTEX MOBILE SERVICE

abdul.kareem@magma.co.in

Nov 29, 2016

INTEX MOBILE SERVICE

I have given my INTEX Mobile for with Speaker Problem on 22/08/2016 to Mr. Karthik. and I have visited to reliance Digital 5 to 6 time , Discussed with call 10 to 15 times your Executive not Ready provide service to me, for mobile repair he is taken 3 and half month and still he is asking time for give service,

request to your help to give a service as early as possible. please help me,

Reguards

Abdul Kareem

Nov 28, 2016

RE: Violation of service agreements

akhilspillai

Nov 26, 2016

Violation of service agreements

I purchased a reconnect mixer from Pune Hinjewadi store.
The mixer stopped working within a month of purchase. So I provided it to Pune ResQ center in Pimple Gurav.

I provided it on 11th September 2016 and its been 2 months since.
I personally visited the center two times and enquired the center
many times by phone and still they have not serviced it yet.

Each time they are providing some excuses like service man was not available, will do in 3-4 days etc..
This is absolutely unacceptable. There are many other stores which provide much better service.
If such practises continue then i would be forced to make further purchases with Reliance Connect.

Nov 25, 2016

RE: Deficiency in service

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700173380 for future reference.

Nov 25, 2016

RE: Deficiency in service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

swagata2016

Nov 21, 2016

Deficiency in service

I made a complaint on 6th october 2016 about the non working of my Split AC. The reliance representative visit my house and detected that the outdoor PCB and the inside circuit is damaged and need to be replaced.Then after that they contact carrier engineers for the same and took the cotation of the PCB. I am covered with 5years of extended warranty with the reliance digital.
Now since then the reliance customer care neither had contacted me nor inform about the status.
Left no other way i am contacting you as my last endeavour otherwise i have to make complaint before the consumer forum.
Swagata Sen Mitra

Cifiyah matchmaking Pvt Ltd - Froud
    sir please help me. My contact no. Is 8826103364 Bharat...
    benson and hedges - Quality
    Since I got back from the UAE I deside to switch over to...
    Dr Batra's - Refund my money, Fake treatment
    Dr Batra's is big cheating hospital. Doctors are...
    MSEB/KDMC - Faulty electricity meter of my house
    This is regarding the faulty electricity meter of my...
    wisdomjobs.com - Job in uae
    Got cal from wisdom promising job in UAE told me to...
    Aircel - Balance deduction
    On 24 Feb 17 at evening from my number 8804249143 rs 89...
    mobile companies - Mobile number
    My mobile number 9129080005 it's mother company was...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    . Dear Customer We Available On +91 9169 044 851 Just...
    help---uidai.gov.in - Kindly Update my New Address
    Why delay my Address Correction....... That time i am...