Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

debasis_rel

Sep 27, 2016

Sony TV complaint no 8006301160

Hello Reliance Resq team,

This is regarding my Sony TV complaint no 8006301160. Its more than 2 months, I am following up with you but no progress made.

The numbers are not approachable and whenever visiting the reliance digital store they are saying that we have escalated your case.

The product is under extended warranty and seems reliance Resq team is just waiting for expiry of warranty period.

Really hopeless service, the extended warranty is just to make money.

-Debasis
shekar1

Sep 26, 2016

ac is not working

i gave the complaint ,technician came and sai ur stabilizer not working
we replace with new one they said few weeks back till they did not approch us,
we have a reliance resq insurance

Sep 26, 2016

RE: Reconnect TV not working

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

govindnithu

Sep 23, 2016

Reconnect TV not working

This is govindaraj from salem district, tamilnadu -636 003. I was bouhgt reconnect 39 inch TV on 15-08-2016 but till now i am only facing product issue only and it was mentioned below also i have attached the bill details for your review.

Fitting Time - Resq people(Mr.Jaffer) was fitted the tv on 18-08-2016 0n that time video not working properly again they checked and rectified.

Next complaint - after 3 days, again audio not working issue occured, same resq people checked and rectified the problem.

Next complaint - after 1 day video not working properly issue occured, again service eng came check the TV and they told small issue in pannel board but now it resolved.

Next complaint - after 3 days again video not working properly, but two days before only the service eng people came and check the TV now they told pannel issue occured so we will try to replace the pannel.

So i was suffered mentally and physically, then i was returned the TV to show room on two days before and ask the refund, but they are not giving the refund.

So kindly review my situation and feel with my end and then give me the good solution.

Contact no: 9841669993

Reference No: 700154689 still pending

Sep 23, 2016

Reliance Digital

RE: Resq:Phone repair taking too long then expected

Pritam.Nayak

Sep 21, 2016

Resq:Phone repair taking too long then expected

My service request no is 8006163425.
I submitted the phone for repair on 23.07.2016.
I confirmed from the Samsung repair centre that the phone is repaired on 22.08.2016.
I also lodged multiple complaints and my last complain no is 70015485.
I also called the service centre to check if the processing is done, and I got a reply "The phone parts are not available so it is taking long". How the hell is it possible. Yes if a phone is already repaired then how are you guys expect to get the parts.
This kind of service is literally disgusting. I think it was a bigger mistake to buy such a high end phone from reliance digital and the worst part being a part of resq programme.

Sep 21, 2016

RE: 1-Ton VOLTAS Split AC out of order

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700154546 for future reference.

Sep 20, 2016

RE: 1-Ton VOLTAS Split AC out of order

BIRUPAKSHA BOSE

Sep 13, 2016

1-Ton VOLTAS Split AC out of order

It is absolutely disgusting that no body attends to the call (0342-2665463/64) for registering the complaint. My 1 Ton Split AC which I
bought on 27.01.2016 from RELIANCE DIGITAL, BURDWAN stopped functioning on Saturday night(10.09.2016). When none picked up
my call on Sunday morning after 11-30 a.m. I personally went to register my complaint. My Call No. is 8006424690 and I was assured that it would be attended to by Tuesday (12.09.2016). But none has come as yet. Is this the way you treat your customer ? Had I known
this I would certainly have not walked into a RELIANCE DIGITAL STORE for purchasing a costly item. I have learnt a lesson which is a
bitter one. In future I have a plan to buy several costly items but I won't make the mistake again. I think you are only interested in sale
and not in service. In the matter of service the customers are left to their own fate. This sort of indifferent and callous attitude is deplorable, more so when it comes from RELIANCE.

BIRUPAKSHA BOSE

Sep 2, 2016

RE: Need immediate attention

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700145760 for future reference.

Sep 1, 2016

RE: Need immediate attention

Vadiani2003

Aug 31, 2016

Need immediate attention

As I'm loyal customer of your company and I'm booked a TV on 15.08.2016 at Reliance Digital DX mini, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu (RELEG3902) and I had received TV on 17.08.2016. Then I received a message from your office on 18.08.2016 "8006199062" the technician will come and install the TV by today, but the technician will came only on 19.08.2016 for installation.

On 22.08.2016 TV was not working I called the installation technical person, he told that today 22.08.2016 evening he will come, but he will not come. Next day 23.08.2016 I called him he told that you can contact customer care and registered your complaint , as per his advice I contacted customer care on 23.08.2016 and registered the complaint (8006254140). The customer care executive will informed that "sorry, we will short the issue with in 24hrs, because you have purchased TV now only ".

After two days 26.08.2016 service person came and checked the TV and he told that TV has some problem so we can take the TV to our service center, to check and we will inform you by tomorrow 27.08.2016, in case of any clarification you can contact Mr. Gowrishankar / Mr. Dev (7373739792). I made many phone calls to this number but he never respond properly.

0n 27.08.2016 I called Mr. Gowrishankar (7373739792) I told that TV will be major problem we will give the status before lunch or you will called me 2pm today 27.08.2016. I called several times but he will not picked his phone. Then I contact customer care on 27.08.2016, they said service center executive will contact you immediately (700143588) but I never receive any call from any body.

0n 29.08.2016, I called customer care (8006311228) status about my TV. He again said we will arrange the service center person will contact you.

" I AM TOTALLY UN HAPPY"

On 29.08.2016 I called Mr. Karthick (9578161016) manager , Reliance Digital DX, sundarapuram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, for to replace my TV, he told that he will discuss with his ASM and he will call back within 10mins, again I called after 30mins, he will told that I discussed with his ASM we will short out your problem. I'm waiting more than 1.5hrs again I called he said you can contact my ASM Mr. Bala (9789865980) and I contact him and I explain my full TV story starting from my purchase after that he simply said you can contact my senior ASM Mr. Ranganathan (9840754693) then I contact him on 30.08.2016 he will informed me that, "I will checked, your TV will be a board problem we will short out 3 to 4 days time". I informed to Mr.ranganathen, sir I had purchased the TV and we use the TV for 1hr only so please replace TV (new TV). He said that OK I will discuss and I will call you by today 3.08.2016 after 7pm. I'm waiting up to 8pm he will not called me.

Finally on 31.08.2016 I called Mr.ranganathan to get the status of my TV, he simply said that I call you by tomorrow 01.09.2016.

After such worst experience with Reliance. I have decided to replace my TV or kindly refund my money which I already paid or other wise I have to go to CONSUMER FORUM.

Please let me know any further information from my side and when can I get my money back.

Awaiting for your favourable in this regard.

P.Muthu kumara vadivel

Aug 28, 2016

RE: HP Laptop cooling fan maintenance

Dear Valued Customer,

Please call on our toll free number - 1800-103-1044 and our team will help you.

Mukesh Didwania

Aug 28, 2016

HP Laptop cooling fan maintenance

Cooling fan is making noise so cleaning required

Aug 23, 2016

RE: 8006104779 & 8006104904 raised on 06.08.2016 not addressed yet

rahul_mitra

Aug 23, 2016

8006104779 & 8006104904 raised on 06.08.2016 not addressed yet

I had lodge my complaint, on 6.8.2016, regarding my Water purifier (RO) and Split AC through Reliance Resq call center number 18001031044 and they promised me that call will be attended within 24 to 48 hrs. But till 14th August I didn't received any call back. Then I again dial the call center number on 10th August (call no. 8006203244) to know the status and the representative told me that “sorry for the inconvenience your call will be addressed as soon as possible”. After that no response and again I called the call center number to know the status and call center representative make the same statement as usual "sorry for the inconvenience that caused will addressed your call by day end ". But again no response further and this continues multiple times.

Finally on 11th Aug I received SMS on registering my concern ref. no (700138928) and on 12th August I received call from Barrackpore,kolkata service center that technician will visit my place on 13th Aug. On 13th Aug technician (Priyobrata (Mob - +91-7603008411) from Barrackpore,kolkata service center visit my home to check Water purifier (RO) and after checking the water purifier couple of problem identified for which he promised to visit again and rectify all issues and also mentioned that he will not closing the call unless and until this all problems are being rectified.

Next day on 12th August I called multiple times to the technician Priyobrata (Mob - +91-7603008411) but first of all he was not receiving the call and once receive (mistakenly ) first thing I heard that he was talking with someone addressing my name with some slang language since I was calling repetitively. After receive the call he told me that he will not be able to come since he is now in "Bangladesh border".

After that I called the Reliance Resq call center number to report this situation and found that the call closed already without taking my confirmation, and after reporting this to the call center not action/response receive yet.

Further I want to mention that another call which I was raised for my AC on the same day that is 06.08.2016 not addressed yet.

For your reference please find below call reference which I raised on 06th Aug for AC and Water purifier

1. 8006104779
2. 8006104904

After such worst experience with the service from Reliance Resq I have decided not to continue AMS hence requesting you to take immediate action to refund my money (paid by cheque ) which I have already paid for taking AMC of my AC and Water Purifier otherwise I will have to go to Consumer forum.

Thanks much
Rahul Mitra
+91-9830354604

RE: My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

Dear Valued Customer,

We have registered your complaint and here is the complaint number - 700139062 for future reference.

RE: My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

mak.mtwl@gmail.com

My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

I lodge my complaint, on 1.8.2016 , regarding my sony led tv not working, after 04 days your person bring my tv on 04 .08.2016 and promised that if repair time will more than 03 days will provide you service tv till the time your tv get repaired.

Now 11 days passed and no one is ready to listen any thing ,your service team response is totally unprofessional and misbehave to customer, your service person mr. anand mob. no-8588881012 is replying that we will dot do any thing you can directly go to sony or call relliance digital customer care , if you people are not able to care your customer then why running this AMC/Extended warranty .

Need to urgent response from you and actual time to deliver my Tv.

m. a. khan
mob.-9650878638

RE: SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700136709 for future reference.

Aug 10, 2016

RE: SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

Aug 10, 2016

RE: very poor response

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

Surendra Srivastava

Aug 8, 2016

SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

I had purchased SAMSUNG 32" TV from Reliance Digital,SRS MALL,Lucknow on 04.10.2014 .I have extended warranty from Reliance RESQ upto 02.10.2017.After 5 times complain since 26.07.2016 my TV is not repaired till today.Its matter of haressment of consumer and negligiency of RESQ which compel me to go to Consumer Forum................................................................my mobile no .9452758176.....7897193806..........S.N.SRIVASTAVA..8/939,VIKAS NAGAR,LUCKNOW,UP
naveenkumar9566

Aug 8, 2016

very poor response

i wll give my htc 816g on 22.6.2016 they are not return to me. they are not pick my call and they never responce to me. very bad experiance.

Aug 6, 2016

RE: HOME THEATER IS NOT WORKING

Dear Sushmita,

paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 910264 1044 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    Reliance Digital - Harassment in jio sim distribution process
    Myself, Dr. Buddhadeb Roy is working in a defense psu...
    Tata Sky - unjustified relocation charges
    आज २८.०९.२०१६ को मेरा...
    Amazon - ABOUT REFUND MATTER
    I PURCHASE LITTLE INDIA DESIGNER WOODEN ELEPHENT STOOL...
    UTIITSL - REFUND RUPEES 107 NON ACCEPTANCE ADHAR
    REFUND RUPEES 107 NON ACCEPTANCE ADHAR I FILL THE...