Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Aug 28, 2016

RE: HP Laptop cooling fan maintenance

Dear Valued Customer,

Please call on our toll free number - 1800-103-1044 and our team will help you.

Mukesh Didwania

Aug 28, 2016

HP Laptop cooling fan maintenance

Cooling fan is making noise so cleaning required

Aug 23, 2016

RE: 8006104779 & 8006104904 raised on 06.08.2016 not addressed yet

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

rahul_mitra

Aug 23, 2016

8006104779 & 8006104904 raised on 06.08.2016 not addressed yet

I had lodge my complaint, on 6.8.2016, regarding my Water purifier (RO) and Split AC through Reliance Resq call center number 18001031044 and they promised me that call will be attended within 24 to 48 hrs. But till 14th August I didn't received any call back. Then I again dial the call center number on 10th August (call no. 8006203244) to know the status and the representative told me that “sorry for the inconvenience your call will be addressed as soon as possible”. After that no response and again I called the call center number to know the status and call center representative make the same statement as usual "sorry for the inconvenience that caused will addressed your call by day end ". But again no response further and this continues multiple times.

Finally on 11th Aug I received SMS on registering my concern ref. no (700138928) and on 12th August I received call from Barrackpore,kolkata service center that technician will visit my place on 13th Aug. On 13th Aug technician (Priyobrata (Mob - +91-7603008411) from Barrackpore,kolkata service center visit my home to check Water purifier (RO) and after checking the water purifier couple of problem identified for which he promised to visit again and rectify all issues and also mentioned that he will not closing the call unless and until this all problems are being rectified.

Next day on 12th August I called multiple times to the technician Priyobrata (Mob - +91-7603008411) but first of all he was not receiving the call and once receive (mistakenly ) first thing I heard that he was talking with someone addressing my name with some slang language since I was calling repetitively. After receive the call he told me that he will not be able to come since he is now in "Bangladesh border".

After that I called the Reliance Resq call center number to report this situation and found that the call closed already without taking my confirmation, and after reporting this to the call center not action/response receive yet.

Further I want to mention that another call which I was raised for my AC on the same day that is 06.08.2016 not addressed yet.

For your reference please find below call reference which I raised on 06th Aug for AC and Water purifier

1. 8006104779
2. 8006104904

After such worst experience with the service from Reliance Resq I have decided not to continue AMS hence requesting you to take immediate action to refund my money (paid by cheque ) which I have already paid for taking AMC of my AC and Water Purifier otherwise I will have to go to Consumer forum.

Please let me know any further information from my side and when can I get my money back.

Thanks much
Rahul Mitra
+91-9830354604

RE: My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

Dear Valued Customer,

We have registered your complaint and here is the complaint number - 700139062 for future reference.

RE: My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

mak.mtwl@gmail.com

My JOB SHEET NO-8006089826

I lodge my complaint, on 1.8.2016 , regarding my sony led tv not working, after 04 days your person bring my tv on 04 .08.2016 and promised that if repair time will more than 03 days will provide you service tv till the time your tv get repaired.

Now 11 days passed and no one is ready to listen any thing ,your service team response is totally unprofessional and misbehave to customer, your service person mr. anand mob. no-8588881012 is replying that we will dot do any thing you can directly go to sony or call relliance digital customer care , if you people are not able to care your customer then why running this AMC/Extended warranty .

Need to urgent response from you and actual time to deliver my Tv.

m. a. khan
mob.-9650878638

RE: SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700136709 for future reference.

Aug 10, 2016

RE: SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

Aug 10, 2016

RE: very poor response

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

Surendra Srivastava

Aug 8, 2016

SAMSUNG 32" TV repair

I had purchased SAMSUNG 32" TV from Reliance Digital,SRS MALL,Lucknow on 04.10.2014 .I have extended warranty from Reliance RESQ upto 02.10.2017.After 5 times complain since 26.07.2016 my TV is not repaired till today.Its matter of haressment of consumer and negligiency of RESQ which compel me to go to Consumer Forum................................................................my mobile no .9452758176.....7897193806..........S.N.SRIVASTAVA..8/939,VIKAS NAGAR,LUCKNOW,UP
naveenkumar9566

Aug 8, 2016

very poor response

i wll give my htc 816g on 22.6.2016 they are not return to me. they are not pick my call and they never responce to me. very bad experiance.

Aug 6, 2016

RE: HOME THEATER IS NOT WORKING

Dear Sushmita,

Reliance Digital

RE: Bought Reliance ResQ plan for extended warantty - now no response when seeking help against this policy

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700137758 for future reference.

sushmita uikey

HOME THEATER IS NOT WORKING

my home theater is not working it is in warranty where I should complain.that technician will visit our home.

B-2/2 DOORDARSHAN COLONY SHAMLA HILLS BHOPAL
PIN CODE 462013

Shaik Zakir Hussain

Aug 3, 2016

I have bought Samsung Full HD LED TV from Reliance Digital (Banjara Hills branch) in Jan-2014 - Sales guy had offered me Reliance ResQ plan - with huge benefits..... So I decided to buy ResQ plan with 2 additional years extended warranty.

I logged complaint one week back on 29th July - customer care guys told me that my request will be address in 48 hours (vide no: 20297046 ) - next day I got message saying that my repair service req. 8006053445 has been resolved. I was very surprise to me even no body even call me and came for service - how come it will be resolved?? Again I called to customer care and they noted down my concerns and generated 20298315 ticket. Till Now no one has called me and came for service.

It is very poor and bad service. In Reliance ResQ plan they have mentioned lot of things and promises even I read in features as they will provide stand by unit till our unit issue get resolved. labb..labb.. etc., nothing - worst and poor response. So I am waiting - if they won't come in few more days then I will go to consumer court and will claim damages on this delay (as I am lawyer by profession, I will teach them lesson) - so that they should not trouble to others.

My Ph - 9160384658

RE: Return of defective Panasonic TV

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know for any further assistance.

RE: AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135881 for future reference.

RE: AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

Gaumsy87

Jul 26, 2016

AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

I have raised a complaint for AC repair,as I have extended warranty from reliance but the repair is not done even after the eight days.The engineer had fit used capacitor,which left the repairs undone reliance has failed to complete the job for which I have already paid.
I really don't understand why the company is offering the service which they can't fulfill the service.

Vicky Agarwal,

Jul 25, 2016

RE: RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135303 for future reference.

RE: RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact number and our team will contact you.

RE: Return of defective Panasonic TV

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135039 for future reference.

SRINIVAS GUPTA M

RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

I am, Srinivasa Gupta Purchased Re Connect 32" LED TV on 27-01-2016 in Tirupathi Reliance Smart. Re Connect having 4 Years Warranty, display problem occurred(White Display). So, please send technician to solve the problem. My Communication address is below. So, Please look into above matter do the need full as early as possible.

M.SRINIVAS GUPTHA,
CHILAKALURIPET,522616,
GUNTUR (DT),
ANDHRA PRADESH (ST)
INDIA,
CONTACT NO:-8688622463

AIRCEL LTD - balance deduction
    Deduct my balance from mobile no 8386972953 . No response...
    care---paytm.com - ___))-0-0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    Syscon ERM Services Pvt Ltd - Fake and backdoor company
    Pros :Not even single thing as pros to say cons:Mr BDM...
    ssc cgl 2016 - My ssc cgl 2016 rejection form
    Dear Sir/Madam As per my ssc cpo si 2016 form had...
    paytm - ) ) )0 0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    State Bank of India - Staff service
    Today dated 31 Aug visited to State bank Of India, Omerga...
    Fraud SBI Bank Call - Threatening to close my account
    I received a threatening call from a bank saying that your...
    Inox - money not refunded
    Hi, I had gone to watch movies on Saturday, 27 August,...