Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

satyaalla

Jul 23, 2015

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

I bought a Yamaha home theater on 28th June 2014 from the Reliance digital, Chromepet, Chennai store and the product stopped working on 21 June 2015 and raised a complaint through reliance customer care (ref no: 8004396150) on the same day. After several follow-ups with the customer care, personal from RESQ visited my house to check the receiver. But they were not able to rectify the issue at my place and told me that they need to take the receiver to the lab and check. And this was around 5th July.

After that no one has come to pick the receiver from my home and even after several follow-ups with the customer care, the issue has not been addressed. Their service is very poor, they are very irresponsible and there is no one to track or take any actions for their pathetic services

21-Jun-2015: 8004396150

Satya
mac.seagem@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015

Reliance Digital

I have bought a Godrej Eon fully automatic Washing Machine on 13th may 2015, made the cash payment on the same day and got the delivery after 4 days. Exactly after 3 weeks it has stopped working. Called up the reliance store and spoke with a lady customer support(pathetic response doesn't know how to speak with a customer) assured with in 48 hours they will send the technician after many follow ups and call technician attended washing machine and said mother board has gone it has to be replaced, requested for replacement giving funny and stupid rules. Selling defective products.Its been a month after that no one has come to repair that not even responding properly, not ready to replace neither sending any technician to make it correct. Really disappointed with the service and product. poor, pathetic and rediculous product and service.Never going to purchase any product from Reliance Digital. Pls take remedial action immediately otherwise i will be forced to report to the higher authority.

RUPA BAIDYA

Jul 1, 2015

Re: commercial Solution for Unrepairable Hanset

Dear Dinesh Mahajan,

In order to speed up the process and contact you on priority, we would require your contact details. Request you to share the same at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA and we will get back to you.

Jun 27, 2015

Re: commercial Solution for Unrepairable Hanset

Dear Dinesh Mahajan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Jun 27, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: pathetic and irresponsible customer service

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will get back to you shortly and provide the required assistance.

dineshnishu

Jun 18, 2015

commercial Solution for Unrepairable Hanset

The Handset was purchased from the Wave Mall Store in Jan 2014. I have also bought the Extended Warranty for the same.

I have submitted the handset for repair on 18th April 2015, after 2-3 visits to the Service station and store(Wave mall). As the Warranty details were not uploaded by the Reliance staff.

I didn’t got any call from the service station or the Store for the same, although I went many times to the store to enquire about the handset. Last week on Wednesday I went to the store@ wave mall then I was informed to visit the Service station as your Handset cannot be repaired. So they would offer some commercial solution.

Visited the service station on 13th June, had discussion with the staff over there. The solution they are offering is like 30 % of the value of the Handset.

I am not satisfied with the commercial solution that has been offered, as I purchased the Extended warranty to safe guard the mobile handset against any type of Mechanical fault.
And now if that is not repairable then company should offer me new handset or value at least equal to the price of the handset.

Handset Details:-
Job sheet no:- 805
Dated:- 17/May/2015
Manufacturer:- Panasonic
Model No:- EB-905040T31

Since 2 months my handset is with them.

Expecting quick response..

Dinesh Mahajan
soorajyadv@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015

pathetic and irresponsible customer service

Hi it's been more then 2.5 months now but still waiting for resolution even after so many follow up. I believe u guys are trying to kill time till the validity expire.

It's really pathetic and irresponsible customer service I have ever seen in my life.
nirvikalpc

Jun 16, 2015

Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

It's been more than 2 months now, but still waiting on the resolution. My Sony Viao is being wasted just because I had purchased ResQ Care plan from Reliance Digital. These guys are so pathetic, they always close the ticket without providing a solution and don't even bother to inform. I have to call back again to get the ticket open, and they keep saying "someone will get back to you within 24 hours". I believe they are just trying to kill time till the plan validity expires.

I had posted a review earlier also http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/reliance-resq-complaint-8001117173-l139456.html.

I personally recommend they should not be in the business as they don't know anything about customer care.

Mukesh Kumar Singh

May 28, 2015

RE: servicing of AC

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

stsankaran

May 25, 2015

servicing of AC

My Carrier Split AC stated giving noice and I gave a complaint to reliance care which is under AMC with reliance resque..(long waiting list on IVR call.).on 20.05.2015.
Till date no one has responded. The customer care staff says that the service personal will come today but no one has turned up so far.
I am not able to do my regular work because of this waiting for the service personal without going out.Before the formation of the customer care I used to get the service done just in a day or two.With this customer care centre it took more than seven days but yet to attend. Whome I have to report about this.and get things done.
The number they gave:Carrier:8004291150
for Hitachi:8004291351 dt 20.05.2015

RE: Sony Bravia video port issue

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

RE: Reliance ResQ Call not going through

Dear Murali,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. We will look into the matter and get back to you.

majidkazi

Sony Bravia video port issue

Complaint no: 8004268716
I have lodged a complaint with ResQ, the technician came then after 2 days from a local service center.Said he will change the board the next day, but has not come since 1 week.
He did not do any paperwork, nor did he give me any service memo etc. He did not pick up phone for few days and today ( 12/5/15) he says the board is not available with them and he does not know when it will come.
I had purchased extended warranty but not getting the service i paid for...
Frustrated customer of reliance Digital
mbojjala

May 11, 2015

Reliance ResQ Call not going through

I was sold into taking reliance ResQ plan when I bought a refrigerator from Reliance Store , whenever I call the Hyderabad ResQ number no one picks up the call ( 040-44722222). I did not know company of that size and revenues can cheat customers.

My Samsung refrigerator stopped working, as no one in the ResQ numbers is picking up the call. I called the store and store person says, sir call Samsung as it is still in warranty, it has been more than one year. I can wait for the lousy reliace ResQ so I called Samsung. Samsung was prompt technician came by and said that the fan motor is not working and is not covered under warranty, I need to pay 1200 Rs + service 550 Rs. He said he will come tomorrow.

As per the ResQ plan reliance need to cover this but it is such a fraud company, once they sold the resQ no one bothers.

MuraliB
7799195695
abhirupmukherjee11

May 7, 2015

Complaint ID: 700052285, Pathetic Customer Service by Reliance ResQ

I have Recently Purchased a New LG 1.5 ton Split AC from Reliance Digital, Shipra Mall Indrapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.. Along with the AC I also purchased a Reliance ResQ 2 Years Warranty Extension as I was promised lots of benefits including prompt service by Reliance ResQ. The AC was purchased on 9th April 2015, but have not been able to use it because of faulty installment by Reliance causing water leakage from the indoor Unit. I raised the complaint on 30th April 2015. The complaint number is 700052285. Till date the complaint has not been attended to. I have been calling Reliance Resq number since the past 5 days, every day and am getting the same reply from the executives that the problem has been escalated to a higher department and it will be resolved within 24 hours but to no avail. This is completely ridiculous from a company of your stature has such pathetic customer service. Even yesterday morning I called customer care of Reliance resq and got the same update that the issue has been escalated to a higher authority and will be resolved within 24 hours. I am now completely exasperated with this behavior. If you cannot provide solution for installation issue of a newly bought Ac, then how can you provide service during the extended warranty period which I have bought after hearing the tall claims of service from Reliance ResQ. It also seems that you do not address concerns raised through your website as I raised the complaint through the grievance section of your website yesterday, and received a mail that the grievance will be addressed within 4 hours, but again you guys don't seem to care about these things I believe.

I think this is completely unacceptable, and you should refund the money that I payed for taking the extended service because i am completely sure that Reliance Resq is incapable of after sales service. Kindly do the needful in this regard. I would definitely advice my friends that they never buy things from Reliance Digital as they would never get any after-sales service.

Swarupa Mukherjee
Ph: 9654010543

May 7, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: Very Pathatic service, irresponsible behaviour, bluff to the customer all the times.

Dear Sunita Pilkhwal,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed and resolved. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.

nitincs10

May 4, 2015

worst Service.

I have given my laptop for repair to Reliance digital pune, and its been near to 55 Days i have not revieved mt laptop back.

Got a call 5-6 days back saying that they have repaired, when i visited the store to check, laptop was really reapired but display was broken, all my imp data gone without even asking me before formating , also my licenced windows is gone, now they are saying that they cant do anything, not even ready to give my licenced windows version, i Have visited reliace digital hinjewadi pune more then 30 times in last 2 months and tried speaking to customer care many times but no positivi response. it takes 20-30 mins for calling customer care and daily i am doing a proper follow up but these reliance guys are not even responding.

Nitin Rana

Apr 29, 2015

Reliance Digital

RE: very long time taking process of service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Apr 29, 2015

RE: Reliance digital Resq

Dear Puneet,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

saireddy46

Apr 28, 2015

very long time taking process of service

I bought karbon st10 from reliance digital.I got a problem with touch screen I placed divice for resq plan on jan 16 from that date I cant receive any message from Reliance customer care .when I called to them they are saying that it will come in 1 week but I cont recive any thing upto this date.is that is reliance kind of response 90days is very long time I think are u .plz respond to complint

I am very disappointed with ur service
pkres2000

Apr 27, 2015

Reliance digital Resq

COMPLAINT NO : 8004206349 and revised complaint no 700050841
I have given complaint of washing machine on 24th April,the engineer visited and bring the electronic board with him and promised to turn up next day. But after that he did n't turned up and when we called him he dared us to speak to anyone. Thats totally arrogant attitude of your service team.I will not recommend your product to anyone,just because of indifferent attitude of you and your people ,Reliance is loosing its customer base and I assure you that the day is not so far when you people will search for customers and no-one will be there to take your services.Rediculous product from Reliance and rediculous manpower RELIANCE RESQ.
Puneet 9911510879

Apr 20, 2015

Dear Sunita Pilkhwal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and assure you that your concern will be addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

ashutoshpilkhwal

Apr 18, 2015

I have bought a Microwave LG from Reliance Digital, Wave mall, Gomti Nagar Lucknow with a RESQ Plan. It is still on warranty.

Recently I have been having some problem with the microwave.

I have been calling the customer care as well the reliance digital store since so long. Every time they assure some one will visit, or they will check and call again but till this day nobody has come to see the microwave.

The customer care as well as the reliance store staff, all play bluff with the customers. Their service is very poor, they are very irresponsible and there is no one to track or take any actions for their pathetic services. The whole team is a bluff, and everyone lie to the customer every time you call to them.
I HAVE BEEN CALLING TO THEM SINCE LAST 15 DAYS AND TILL DATE NO BODY HAS COME OR CARED TO CALL .

SUNITA PILKHWAL

Reliance Digital

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you and provide required assistance.

RE: Poor servicing post sales

Dear Manish Rastogi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Prepaid - sms - failed to Send SMS
    My mobile number: 9533307016 I was unable to send sms....
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Snapdeal
    Dear sankar0565, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    Aizant drug research solutions pvt. ltd. - how to get loan
    Dear sir, Recently i have applied a personnel...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi manisha012, As per our system records your number...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear KS Sivakumar, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Hi vamshi585, Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us...
    KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION - misbehaviour of conductur
    dear sir i hereby request you to take necessary action...
    US Polo Assn - Discomfort with product
    i bought us polo tee shirt from arvind store anand gujarat...
    htc desire 820s - about mobile damage in the box only
    I bought htc desire 820s from sangeetha mobile store.That...