Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Apr 29, 2016

RE: sony TV problem

Dear Srikanth,

Our team has been trying to get in touch with you at the above mentioned number, however, there was no response. Request you to share your alternate contact number at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare or a preferable time to contact you.

RE: Hitachi AC not working

Dear Vamshi Krishna,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

RE: sony TV problem

Dear Srikanth,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

amarnathja67@gmail.com

Hitachi AC not working

I have purchased Hitachi Inverter AC at Reliance Digital, Kurnool A.P. on 13-12-2015. From 27-04-2016 it's functioning stopped. I requested for service on 28-04-2016 and the same was registered on 30-04-2016. A Technition came on 05-05-2016 from Reliance Digital and told that the Remote was not functioning and he took the Remote to send it to the company service centre. He also told that without Remote I can't do anything you have to wait for the new remote. From that either Reliance digital Management or the costomer service centre staff not responding in the matter. I am a middle class person and I am not able to purchase and maintain A.C. in my house. But due to facing high temperature above 44 in this summer in my area I planned from 2 years to buy A.C. From nearly one month my A.C.was not functioning and no one was responding for my phone calls and try to solve my problem. This is highly irresponsible and we are not interested to buy anything at Reliance Digital in future as the local dealers are providing more services. Please solve my problem.
T. Vamshi Krishna, Kurnool, A.P.
srikanth.m

Apr 25, 2016

Sony tv problem

i registered compliant on 18th march 2016 , after lot of followup technician checked &they informed that they want to change the tv panel .
nearly one month completed still now am not getting proper answer , today reply was waiting for materiel .. it will clear after 7 days..

i tried to call more than 10 times but no reply for single call.

My No:8886666106
srikanth.m

Apr 25, 2016

sony TV problem

i registered compliant on 18 march 2016 , after lot of followup technician checked &they informed sony tv panel has to be changed. . after that there is no response from the reliance resq customer care service.

i tried to call more than 10 times but no reply for single call.

My mobile no: 8886666106

RE: Complaint Number - 700103307

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700107813 for future reference.

RE: AC not working

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700110734 for future reference.

RE: very poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here are the complaint number - 700110732 and 700110733 for future reference.

RE: 8005421985

Dear Phani Kumar,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700110549 for future reference.

RE: Complaint Number - 700103307

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

RE: AC not working

RE: 8005421985

Dear Phani Kumar,

RE: very poor service

b.selvam

AC not working

My AC carrier mideya Purchased in Ambattur Digitel.suddenly not working.i am reliance. Employee. Working in mylopore office.my officeal mail id selvam.bagavathi@ril.com
b.selvam

AC suddenly not working

My AC carrier mideya. Purchased in Ambattur digitel.AC switch on but. Immediately off .not. Working
phani spk

Apr 16, 2016

8005421985

When I called back the customer care I just got another free advice wait or give us 24 -48 hrs. as I just registered your complaint. This is not I'm looking from reliance even after paying the amount which you have agreed to provide service.

I have raised the complaint with customer care that they will look into it but I have not received any feedback on that yet. How long I should wait to get this fix. Did I make a mistake buying product from Reliance Digital and RESQ services ?

PHANI KUMAR calla me at 9014558442

mohamed riyaz.r

Apr 12, 2016

Complaint Number - 700103307

hi team,

i registered compliant on 14th march 2016 , after lot of followup technician checked &they informed want to fill gas . after 6-9 day technician told me we need to get to the work shop.

i tried to call more than 100 times but no reply for single call.

Apr 7, 2016

RE: Call No: 8005383172

Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

RE: Wrong agent sent

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

RE: 8005106532

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has contacted you and here is the complaint number - 700105213 for future reference.

AasthaGupta1

Wrong agent sent

We have purchased a voltas AC from reliance. We were having problem with our AC so we registered a complaint with Reliance. Our AC was under 4years warranty. Reliance agent passed on my number to some third party and asked them to reapir our AC.

Till the time the AC work was getting done the reliance person was on call with us checking if his agents have reached. Suddenly when the work was done and they were asking there labour charges we got shocked. Then they completely turned over the complaint saying that they are not from reliance. They were wearing relaince 8005409869dress and when they came they said they are from reliance.

This person from reliance team is a fraud and he has been calling with different numbers - +91 8527-878444, +91 98-91-344417. When we informed him that the number that we got from reliance of technician is different to this he said that number got changed as his phone got stolen. The original number shared with relaince team was - 8005409869

A fraud has been done with us. Immediate action should be taken against such kind of people. We want a written complaint from this person from relaince team over the game he has played.

Sorry to say this has let reliance reputation down. I have even registered a complaint with police for the same. Also i will make sure that people connected with me knows about this relaince agent and reliance service.

Apr 5, 2016

RE: 8005106532

Apr 4, 2016

RE: Third class service I have ever seen

Dear Paras

Apologies for the unpleasant experience you have faced, Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us assist you.

Reliance Digital

TNPSC - lost my hall ticket
    Apr 30, 2016 Sir, I lost my Group-1 exam held on...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Daikin
    Dear Vipin(vipin28gtupta), We are delighted to...
    Shine.com - Fraud call demanding money
    oday I received a call from 8882917599 regarding job. It...
    HDFC Bank - misbehaviour & irresponsibilities of agents
    Hi, This is with reference to the misbehaviour &...
    SBI Cap Securities - Misguided by staff
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have visited your SBI Kengeri branch,...
    IYOGI TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD - Salaries not Paid
    Hi, I am an Ex-iYogi Employee, iyogi has not paid...
    scholarship rejected by PFMS - KERALA STUDENTS NOT YET RECEIVED
    Respected sir Students who applied from kerala for...
    Jee Main -2016 - Bonus marks JEE 2016
    SIR, I got 89 marks in jee main 2016 held on 3rd april,...
    HUSH PUPPIES - sandals strap broke in 12 days
    Hi I would like to bring to your notice that I bought a...