Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Jun 20, 2016

RE: No matter how many times I call no technician turns-up to resolve the issue.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700128323 for future reference.

Rajeev Arora

elrctricity payment refund

sir / madam
I m online payzap app electricity payment amount 5190 name bhagwan devi .consumer no 100812085.
My BIll IS NoT PAIAD
.p lzz my payment is refund my accont as soon as possible.

RE :worst AMC service and Poor service

Dear Manish Pandey,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700126717 for future reference.

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, we will look into the issue on priority and get in touch with you.

mchifpp2

Jun 16, 2016

No matter how many times I call no technician turns-up to resolve the issue.

I am using Reliance Reconnect washing machine which is now showing up some error and the wash cycle is ending abruptly. On this issue I have been contacting reliance personnel on telephone numbers 08916514222 and 9133393957 since 10/6/2016. They are responding on telephone saying they would send a technician but till date despite numerous calls and reminders from my end NO ONE HAS TURNED-UP.
I am a regular customer of Reliance whether it for food or appliances. The way I am being treated now regarding the issue stirs in me immense frustration and making me to reconsider whether to be Reliance customer anymore or not.

I am writing with the hope that at-least from your end, you may please escalate the issue with top priority and get it resolved.

Prashanth Kumar
NEAR MASJID, AYYAPPANAGAR
Muralinagar
Visakhapatnam

Jun 16, 2016

Re : Very bad customer services and respond

Dear Rahul,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700127563 for future reference.

RE :worst AMC service and Poor service

Dear Manish Pandey,

manishpandey90

worst AMC service and Poor service

Dear Team

I have taken the resq service plan for my AC. i have called up 10 times on your customer care no from 3rd June'16 till date. every time they all told me only one thing that your concern has been escalated, but till date technician is not able to resolve my issue .only for gas leakage it takes 1 week. and still they are not able to resolve my issue.
This is worst AMC service i have ever seen. i am highly frustrated with your services.please give me your service manager number and mail id so i can file return complain against him/her.

my complain reference number is 8005762046 and 700126717

kindly look into this matter on urgent basis.

Manish Kr Pandey
+91-9999696703

Re : Very bad customer services and respond

Dear Rahul,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our team and someone will get in touch with you at the earliest.

rahulril

Jun 14, 2016

Very bad customer services and respond

We never recommend to purchase any item from reliance digital store. We have very bad past experience, we purchased an godrej ac on dated 26th may,16 and they promise us that within 48 hrs instillation will be done but after 5 days it will be happen. And after 7 days we again face problem of coolling then we raise the complain about it and they committed that within 48 hrs problem will be solved but till date I.e. after 6 days the problem is alive and also not get satisfactory answers from the customer representative. My complaint no. is 8005760112

Jun 13, 2016

Re : Nil customer service. Stay away from reliance.

Dear Sairam Gopinath,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, we will look into the issue on priority and get back to you.

Sairam Gopinath

Jun 12, 2016

Nil customer service. Stay away from reliance.

I have been trying to get in touch with the reliance resq team for the past 2 months. I have raised multiple requests - 8005527504, 8005650385 and 8005747555. All the requests get closed without even checking up with me! Purchased a Haier AC which is still defunct and covered by warranty. Still waiting for 2 months to get service. Worst customer service ever. Everyone, please stay away from reliance.

This guy Abdul, incharge of Reliance store at Hastinapur, Chennai is a fraudster. Never picks up my calls and gives me a missed call just so he can close my ticket! Worst industry practice ever.

Abdul - 8939825979

Jun 7, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

Jun 4, 2016

RE: Panasonic Water Purifier not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

rajivkumargzb

Jun 4, 2016

Panasonic Water Purifier not working

I logged a complaint on 1st May 2016 regarding repairing my Panasonic RO+UV Water Purifier. The Reliance technician visited multiples times from 3rd May till 20th May but they could not repair it saying that they do not have parts to repair it.

Since 20th May I am calling Reliance customer care repeatedly but every-time they just say that we still do not have the part so we can not fix your Water Purifier.

It's been more than a month now and we are facing drinking water problems and RelianceResQ is unable to solve our problem. Can someone please help us fixing our Purifier.

Waiting for quick response.

Dated: 4th July 2016

Jun 3, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700124982 for future reference.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Reliance Digital

RE: Home theatre (woofer not working)

Dear Ashit,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700124316 for future reference.

E.SUDARSHAN

TELEVISION

I purchased 39 inch Reconnet Television in Reliance Digital @ Eluru, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, after one month sound system not working, I contract local branch two times and call four times but they are not properly respond, problem is not solved, but I received one SMS, problem rectified, Req.No.8005670615, dated: 28-05-2016.
service engineer not come to our home and not rectified the problem.

please verify and solve the problem as early as possible.

E.Sudarshan,
ELURU - 534005,
MOBILE: 9440337175 & 9959449654

May 31, 2016

Reliance Digital

RE: Home theatre (woofer not working)

Dear Ashit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

ashit987

May 31, 2016

Home theatre (woofer not working)

I had given my home theatre for repairing as its woofer was not working on 11th may..
within a week i had recieved message from reliance saying that your device is repaired as i was out of station that time i could not go and collect after coming back to mumbai after a week i imidietly gone there to collect but the available person said its not ready now ( 10 days after getting the message of confirmation on repair) i was wondering what is it, but i didnt question him as he said he will deliver it by tomorrow no need to come back for the same but then after that i hav got no response then i unpfrontly went again to collect it hoping that by now it must have got repaired. (after 20 days) then after waiting for one hour i finally got my home theatre i asked that employee to check infront of me once but then he said its working dont worry i believed him and took it home. but then when i fixed it "the woofer was still not working" it was in the same condition as it was 20 days back.
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED
i regret buying it from you people

RE: washing machine

RE: LED not working

RE: laptop not working

RE: AC NOT WORKING

Dear Piyush,

Act corp (Beam Technologies) - pathetic service
    I am using beam fiber more than 5 years. I am suffering...
    UPTU - bc category
    during uptu online counselling registration , my bc rank...
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - Fraudulent Activities
    Kotak Mahindra bank is holding my money unnecessarily...
    JVVNL - CONNECTION CHARGES TO HIGH
    MERE PAAS 200 GAJ KA PLOT HAI MEINE LIGHT CONNECTION KE...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - start a program
    start beyblade v force in Hindi on hungama plz start it if...
    Htc charger - Not working
    Not working .....wanted to return
    tata docomo - Refund Not Done
    Company Unnecessarily activated a service "Hall of...
    TYBCOM - Result wrongly held
    I have cleared all d semesters even d sem 5 in which i had...
    Suchisree - Tmkuc
    Tmkuc is a great show.I watch all repeated episodes even...