Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know for any further assistance.

RE: AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135881 for future reference.

RE: AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Gaumsy87

Jul 26, 2016

AC not repaired even after eight days call no:8005986473 and 8006032370

I have raised a complaint for AC repair,as I have extended warranty from reliance but the repair is not done even after the eight days.The engineer had fit used capacitor,which left the repairs undone reliance has failed to complete the job for which I have already paid.
I really don't understand why the company is offering the service which they can't fulfill the service.

Vicky Agarwal,

Jul 25, 2016

RE: RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135303 for future reference.

RE: RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact number and our team will contact you.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700135039 for future reference.

SRINIVAS GUPTA M

RE CONNECT 32 INCHES HD T.V

I am, Srinivasa Gupta Purchased Re Connect 32" LED TV on 27-01-2016 in Tirupathi Reliance Smart. Re Connect having 4 Years Warranty, display problem occurred(White Display). So, please send technician to solve the problem. My Communication address is below. So, Please look into above matter do the need full as early as possible.

M.SRINIVAS GUPTHA,
CHILAKALURIPET,522616,
GUNTUR (DT),
ANDHRA PRADESH (ST)
INDIA,
CONTACT NO:-8688622463

RE: No update regarding repair of the mobile Samsung Note 3Neo

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

avianshu

No update regarding repair of the mobile Samsung Note 3Neo

I deposited my phone at Reliance resQ Centre at Zirakpur near Panchkula for repair. 20days have passed no update has been received. Moreover I am calling for the last 7days, nobody picks up phone.At times line is intentionally cut. This type of irresponsible behavior is highly irritating and intolerable.

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

hem72

Jul 20, 2016

Return of defective Panasonic TV

I had purchased a Panasonic 40 inch TV from Reliance Digital at Iscon Mega Mall in Ahmedabad on 19-Jun-16. I got it delivered and found the product was faulty. After fighting for entire day, I got a replacement TV and installed. Now, the faulty TV is just sitting at my home since almost a month. I have asked Reliance people many times to collect their faulty TV, but every time I get call, the stupid people ask me whether I have my TV delivered and installed or not. Its been almost a month and they are still asking me same questions by calling every two days. And when I tell them that its delivered and installed but the faulty one is not collected, they say they would have it collected and then no one calls or visits.

I need to get the product removed from my home as I don't want to be responsible for anything related to the faulty product. Its worst service then ever I have faced in my life as there is no internal communication within the company. The sales people throw it on service people and service people throw it on sales people. Its seems more like a government office then a private organization. Get the faulty product removed from my home. I am not responsible for anything related to it. I have been asking many times and nothing happens. And the people at the store in Iscon Mega mall in Ahmedabad don't even receive the landline number, ever.

Contact me on 8087411848, if this complaint board works at all. I am not sure this does.

Hemang Gandhi

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700134278 for future reference.

bmlakshmi

Jul 18, 2016

Supply of defective washing machine and Very poor customer service

We had purchased Whirlpool washing machine and also took the ResQ plan for extended warranty from Reliance Digital, Begumpet in January 2015 by paying about Rs.17,000/-.
We found that the performance of the machine was below average and it developed problem within 11 months . It took nearly two months to get the problem resolved after repeated calls to the customer care.
The machine has once again developed problem .The complaint was made on 5th July and the call was attended after two reminders on 7th July .
The technician said that the bearing need to be replaced. and took the machine on 11th July by promising to return it within 3 days . We tried to reach the technician on his mobile and he did not respond. By complaining to customer care, they only send the call no ( 8005910021,8005978029) and cut a sorry figure. It is more than a week and we are facing lot of hardship without the machine.
Our earlier washing machines never had problem till five years of purchase. The recurring problem indicates that the store has supplied a defective piece.Even the service is not upto the expectations

RE: TV

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you. You can also register you complaint on our toll free number - 1800-103-1044

RE: Sony TV not working

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700134187 for future reference.

RE: Sony TV not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the complaint number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

Ash_G

Jul 17, 2016

Sony TV not working

In reference to my earlier complaint no 8005961874, the teqnician promptly dropped in for service and identified that the LED panel needs to be changed. Then he started giving jitters with the statement that we should take his suggestion and lodge a complaint with Sony guys directly????? Now that is what I call doosra!! However I told him in no uncertain terms that it was most ridiculous and illogical suggestion and also pointed out that we had not taken ResQ to get his suggestion but needed definite solution.Finding me in no mood to do that he said anyhow he would lodge a complaint with Sony and the process would be that Sony would replace the panel and we need to pay for that and In turn ResQ would refund us as Sony does not supply spares to ResQ!!!! I hope the company guys do read this and clarify if it is so. Further I also told him that I don't want this ticket to be closed till the whole process is seen through and was assured by him that the ticket will remain active.
Ash_G

Jul 16, 2016

Sony TV stopped working

Reading so many badly handled complaints and the way this whole thing is panning out I am unsure how my complaint # 8005961874 will be delt with!! Suddenly my Sony TV 46LED, Serial no: 362086, model no: 46W700A purchased on 21July 2013 wi ResQ coverage till 21July 2016 stopped working and the display instead of picture is showing white lines. I have lodged the complaint today and was told that within 24 to 48 hrs the technician will come over and attend on the complaint. I hope I am not made to join this long procession of disappointed customers.

Jul 10, 2016

RE: AC - Reliance reconnect AC

Dear Preethi D,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700132324 for future reference.

mandaloju

Jul 8, 2016

TV

LAST YEAR THAT IS ON 19 NOVEMBER 2015, I PURCHASED 32 INCH LED TV WITH EXTRA WARRANTY FOR 4 YEARS IN SECUNDERABAD NEREDMET STORE, JUST AFTER FEW DAYS REMOTE HAS STOPED WORKING , WE WENT TO STORE FOR REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR BUT THAT STORE KEEPER SIMPLY TOLD TO BUT NEW REMOTE.LATER ON AFTER TWO MONTHS SCREEN STARTED GETTING DARK SPOTS ON DISPLAY. AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS ONE TECHNICIAN HAS CHECKED THAT TV AND TOLD DISPLAY PROBLEM WHILE MANUFACTURING, WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH NEW DISPLAY. HE HAS REPLACED BUT AGAIN SOME LINES ARE COMING ON DISPLAY AND THE PICTURE WAS NOT CLEAR AT ALL. AGAIN I STARTED COMPLAINTS AND TILL NOW NO TECHNICIAN HAS VISITED. THAT STORE HAS COMPLETLY REMOVED FROM THERE. NOW WHERE MY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED. WE WANT A TELUGU SPEAKING CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE, SO THAT I CAN CLEAR EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM. CAN U PROVIDE ANY LOCAL SERVICE CENTRE CONTACT NUMBER.

Jul 7, 2016

RE: AC - Reliance reconnect AC

Dear Preethi D,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Jul 7, 2016

RE: Reliance Resq Service problem

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700131296 for future reference.

bank - DCARDFEE5661APR16-MAR17ST21.75 DR INR 171.8
    I am the A/c holder of ICICI Bank from last 3.5 years, I...
    bsnl.hungama.com - deactivate all my Hungama packages
    Hello, I want to un-subscribe to all of my HUNGAMA...
    Anaxus Technology - Still looking for Justice
    Hello Sir, We are also a victim of Anaxus Technology....
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Connection is not been given after so many follow up
    Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry to know that your...
    UIDAI/ADHAAR CARD - Unable to receive OTP for Aadhar card
    Hi Team, I am unable to receive OTP for Aadhar card. I...
    UPTU - Refund Amount
    Hi, Student Application No- 6067310 Name- Priyanka...
    one assist - not received handset yet
    Hello Mr,Subrat Pani, This is with regards to my...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Data Counting is too high
    Dear Kirubananth, We will look into it and get in touch...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(bhagchand bairwa), We are forwarding your...