Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

ashutoshpilkhwal

Apr 18, 2015

Very Pathatic service, irresponsible behaviour, bluff to the customer all the times.

I have bought a Microwave LG from Reliance Digital, Wave mall, Gomti Nagar Lucknow with a RESQ Plan. It is still on warranty.

Recently I have been having some problem with the microwave.

I have been calling the customer care as well the reliance digital store since so long. Every time they assure some one will visit, or they will check and call again but till this day nobody has come to see the microwave.

The customer care as well as the reliance store staff, all play bluff with the customers. Their service is very poor, they are very irresponsible and there is no one to track or take any actions for their pathetic services. The whole team is a bluff, and everyone lie to the customer every time you call to them.
I HAVE BEEN CALLING TO THEM SINCE LAST 15 DAYS AND TILL DATE NO BODY HAS COME OR CARED TO CALL .

SUNITA PILKHWAL

Reliance Digital

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you and provide required assistance.

RE: Poor servicing post sales

Dear Manish Rastogi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will address your issue on priority. Thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Digital

RE: Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

manishrastogi

Apr 16, 2015

Poor servicing post sales

I purchased a HTC one mobile from reliance store. after some time there was problem with camera of the phone.

I gave it to service centre. I have a resq plan. however event after 25 days there has been no repair. shamelessly the people are saying take a depreciated value nor they are returning it back.

I spoke to 5 customer care executives including one Mr.Ryan however they also don't have any clue whatsoever.
One customer might not make a difference to reliance however I have decided not to go to reliance / HTC now-onwards.

Manish Rastogi
nirvikalpc

Apr 16, 2015

Pathetic & Irresponsible Customer Service.

I had bought a Sony Vaio Laptop from Reliance Digital, and with that I purchased a 1 year extended warranty from Reliance resQ. At the time of sale they committed a 24 hours resolution to laptop related problems, that to at the doorstep. They said a technician will visit my place to get the issue resolved.

Now I had problem with my same laptop, I called up the customer care just to know that any IT products don't fall under home visits and I may have misunderstood the communication. I was asked to visit nearest service center for a resolution. To my surprise, no technician was available at the service center and I'll have to submit the laptop for diagnosis. The technician will check the issue with the laptop the next day and will revert.

Later after discussion the lady at the counter registered a complaint and said the technician will visit me next day. I kept waiting next day, but none came. I called up after 2 days, customer care told someone will call me within 1 hour. Next day I received an sms stating my issue has been resolved (without even someone looking at the laptop). I called up CC again, just to know it may be a software error and someone will definitely visit me that same day. Past 4 days, I'm still waiting. I guess they are waiting for the issue to automatically get resolved.

The only suggestion for Reliance, "If you cannot provide prompt services to your customers, don't commit. And on top of it don't sale your services." I don't think existing customer of yours will recommend your services.

Apr 8, 2015

RE: want. foodprocesser jar

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. We will get back to you and provide required assistance.

salik

Apr 7, 2015

want. foodprocesser jar

i want food processer jar...ur service center or nagpur modi no 4 is very low...dont no how to talk.with costumer..plz give me jar

Mar 31, 2015

RE: washing machine repair
Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Thank you for sharing the complaint number and we will get back to you.

fatty98314

Mar 30, 2015

washing machine repair

I have brought resq plan for one years ( june 2014 to june2015 ) for my LG washing machine . On 15/03/2015 i have registered complaint ( complaint no.8004085185). Accordingly the technician visited on18/03/2015 & ascertained a problem of faulty inlet water pump. Then he said he will come after 2-3days with the new part. But it took him a week n that also he turned up with a wrong part and the same story repeated"maan by tomorrow your problem will be solved." That tomorrow again came after a week with again a wrong part. It is a joke that lg makes different inlet pump of one single model. till now no one has turned up...I am facing this problem for more than 20 days but no one taking care of it. Also the attitude of attendant attending calls at customer care centre was like he's providing some charity to it's customers. No supervisors or superiors was available anytime.
As i hav already mention customer care that if no action is taken in next 24hr i will register complain in consumer forum
I am having a very bad experience in dealing with these people and is worst than a government office.
Please don't get into the trap.
Your brand is Reliance Resq Plan but actually you trapped the customer by harrasing them.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Subhasis,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing the reference number. We will look into the matter and get in touch with you.

sbraval@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2015

Reconnect brand products

You may be tempted to purchase Reconnect brand products from the Reliance Digital due to lower cost.
But those are of very inferior quality. It is found that their 98% product fails to work, within short span.
You don't have other option but to get the product repaired through their ResQ team at heavy price.
Their smart employee will also convince you to purchase insurance of those products, also at heavy premiums.
That's why, customer support service of Reliance Mart, ResQ is also making profit, and customers continue to get cheated again and again.

Pl forward this message to your friends for the benefits of larger community.
Call or Write back to me for detailed information. sbraval@hotmail.com +91-9429198186
subhasisrijma

Mar 24, 2015

Service boy is not responding

I had purchased TV from Reliance Digital on last sunday. I am calling to service guy (Num- 8142053353) several times but he is not responding at all. My reference number is 8004104334.
Please do the needful action.

Subhasis

Mar 16, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will get in touch with you and provide required assistance

suryaa1122

Mar 14, 2015

kent water purifiers

respected sir,
we had buyed all home applicants for more than 3.5 lakhs in reliance digital and extended reliance resq plan but there is no regular service and that kent purifier is not working for 6 months if we call for the reliance digital there is no proper response this is the way you treat ur customers?????

contact no:9444729691
name :murugesan

Mar 8, 2015

Dear Nithiyanand Devan,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and our team will soon connect with you.

Mar 7, 2015

Dear Nithiyanand Devan,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your complaint number with us and we will get back to you shortly.

nithiyanand.devan

Mar 4, 2015

Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8004012377

I purchased SAMSUNG-LED-46F6400 TV and i took 2 years extended warranty from Reliance, now my TV is 14 months old and having display problem "Black patches"
I raised a request with Reliance Resq to check, Technical Person from Murugesh Palya, Bangalore attended the call and he suggested to replace the entire LED unit.
its need more than 20 days till now this was not replaced,
Today i received message from SAMSUNG "The repair service has been cancelled as the coast was not approved by you"
What is the use of having AMC with Reliance ? what is the problem in approval ?
this is getting frustrated every day following up sending emails , calling to multiple customer care numbers and end of the day no solution given by Reliance.
is this is the you people handle the customer ?
looking for some quality work from you, and get my TV work properly .

Nithiyanand Devan

Feb 11, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA for us to progress matters further.
sharma123.nisha123

Feb 10, 2015

poor response regarding replacement of the part

My whirpool machine's spin tub is not taking the load so the technician told that the capacitor has to be replaced but they are not telling exactly when it will be done. Their reply is that part is not available. And they are in no hurry to find out the solution.

Feb 2, 2015

Dear Sunil D,
Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.
sunil d

Jan 31, 2015

worest service ever..fading reliance brand image

I bought samsung tv from reliance digital with this worest resq plan for 6 k paid . Had pannel issue in jan 1 st week, till now they didnt responded...for 2 weeks they told me ..pannel not available..now they are saying samsung ppl in leave..bla bla stories...after a month chasing over calls...they confirmed saturday they are going to.deliver...but till.now they didnt informed anything..

I belive this plan becaz its reliance brand..now I am really feeling bad about it. Worest part is they never respond when you call, they never update u with status...really bad service.
bss*525

Jan 30, 2015

DOOR PROBLEM OF FRONT DOOR WASHING MACHINE

I HAVE TO INFORM THAT TECHNICIAN COME FINALLY SHORT OUT THE PROBLEM,
THANKS. YOU HAVE TAKEN ACTION. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE IMAGE OF YOUR ESTEEMED INSTITUTION.

REGARDS.

BHARAT SINGH
GURGAON

Jan 30, 2015

Dear Bharat Singh,
We believe our team has got in touch with you and your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.
Reliance Digital

AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - call history
    Hi team, My number is 9717787248 can you send me call...
    Tata Sky - Faulty DTH TV
    Re: Subscriber ID 1082643808 Since February 2015 we...
    Speed Post - After M-34-IN the shipping procedure is stopped.
    I shipped an item to Satna (Madhya Pradesh) - Pin 485005...
    CBSE - tough physics paper
    The physics paper this year was the toughest paper cbse...
    PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING DEBTS - IS IT FAKE OR TRUE
    I GOT A EMAIL WITH RBI GOVERNOR Mr. RANGARAJAN'S...
    MCD Delhi, Rohini Zone - Reconstruction of street and Misc.
    I am living at WZ-1884-A, Multani Mohalla, New Delhi-34....
    TataSky - invalid helpline numbers
    hi why tatasky company has disabled all their helpline...
    ICICI Bank - personal loan
    2nd Feb-2015, I have given papers to Mr. Ravi, (DTS) for...
    SETUP BOX - Can't watch all channels on tv
    i can't watch all tv channels on television. Setup...
    care---paytm.com - deliver my order
    I order Samsung 32 GB memory card BT this order don't...