Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

sadiqpm

Nov 1, 2014

electrical complaints about renault duster

I had purchased a Renault Duster VF1HSRCA2DA599259 (Oman Vehicle Reg. No:AA 4094) on 09.12.2012. I am working for a renowned firm in Oman, which purchases vehicles from Renault Showroom for its official purposes. After I purchased the car, many colleagues enquired about the vehicle and hence with my recommendation many had purchased the car. But unfortunately my situation has become so pathetic that my car is always under repair. I think they are not able to rule out the exact reason for the problem. I kindly request you to please look into the matter seriously so that the problems are completely repaired or if unrepairable please do replace another car for me. Please consider this as an exceptional case and do the needful. I would be greatly obliged to you if you could replace my car for a new one. (I am a person who handles the car very carefully and has not given my car to anyone for driving. So far I have just covered 26,000 km only.)
I have attached the history of my car:
1. Within 6months, the battery had become weak and had to be replaced.
2. The ‘Coil ‘Symbol used to light up very rarely for a few minutes and then it would go. When consulted, it was told that if it would remain long, the car should be given for repair.
3. Again when the ‘coil’ symbol lighted up and showed the signs of battery weakness, it was given for repair on 05.06.14. Along with the above problem, the RPM needle showed deflection when break was applied and the engine sound would increase slightly.
4. After 4-5 days we received the car after repair. The battery was replaced once again. Even after the repair, the RPM needle showed the deflection on applying the break. Few days after the repair, we had gone on leave.
5. When we returned after the vacation, for a week or 2, the car was in good condition. But again, the coil as well as the engine symbol started to light up. It was followed by jerking and vibration and the car would stop.
6. And once again the car was given for repair on 13. 09.14. We received the car after 21days (October 09. 10. 14)
7. Again the same problems were repeated from 27.10.14. Again the car has been given for service at the service centre at Azaibah, Oman.
Sadique. P. M
sadiqpm1970@gmail.com
sadiq@galfar.com
mukulbms

Oct 31, 2014

Rattle from Roofliner and sunvisor

I have Renault Duster 110 PS Diesel RXl purchased on 6th October 2014 . There is a persistent rattling sound coming between roof liner and sun visor. It seems to be centered on the driver side sun visor. When Sun visor is opened and shifted to side window, this rattle centers exactly between roof liner and windshield. Tyre rotation, balancing, alignment, door tightening, foam placement all have failed.
Rattle started when shoe brakes replaced at 20k KMs. An electronic warning light on dash board triggered and engine also stalled. Dealer updated the electronic code. Light is not coming on. However, my worries are that this rattle could be coming from Engine Bay. It could be misfiring of the cylinders or something wrong with spark plugs. Even suspension is suspect.

Dealer seems incapable to analyse the problem and carry out repairs. Not properly trained by Renault in India. Duster is still at 23k Km and under warranty. I want renault to take this problem seriously as I am worried about a mishap due to engine malfunction. Renault must rectify source of this rattle or take the SUV back
k c goudo

Oct 5, 2014

coolant leakage, ac malfunction and engine over-heating

My Duster, bought in December last, has developed coolant system malfunction resulting in engine over-heating, ac dysfunction recently. It has logged only about 5600 kms. I have communicated to the dealer TI Automobiles, Guwahati about these problems on Oct 4. Besides there was a small dent on the vehicle which they promised to rectify. I reside 60 kms away from Guwahati. Can't take vehicle without coolant. Can wait a couple of days for the dealer to respond.

Dr K.C.Goudo, Nalbari, Assam
N Khan

Oct 4, 2014

air condition not working properly of duster

AC of Renault duster is not working at it best.
The blower speed reduces automatically during steering and accelerating.
The cooling is not enough during day time.
call me:- +91 9029271813 and give me appointment for the same problem.
nannthu

Sep 3, 2014

Poor service & Minor problem not able to rectify

Greetings.
After a tough competition between Terrano Vs. Duster , at last i purchased Duster RXL 85PS. During my first service i told some complain to the dealer Ms.Annamalais Motor, coimbatore. The complain is a patch of discontinuous impression in frond side left window glass. This happens because of up and down movement of the glass. I informed to rectify this problem to the dealer when i left my vehicle for first service on 28-08-2014. i am not satisfied for all the work done by the service department and problem not rectified. But they asked to go for under chassis rubber coating, costing around Rs. 4200/-. that also not satisfactorily done because of some rubber spillage in outer bodies.
The above are my grievances at your end. hope Renault will take up this issues of customer and done excellent way.
N.NANDAKUMAR
ASST. PROFESSOR OF MECHANICAL ENGG.
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
COIMBATORE -641013, TAMILNADU
paul234

Aug 16, 2014

Duster radiator assembly bush not strong

This morning when I started my car, I could hear the AC gas leaking. When showed it to mechanic whole radiator fan assembly was broken because the bush could not hold on the weight. And AC pipe was damaged due to constant bruising. Showroom people believe that it happened due to some impact, whereas no such incident ever occurred and now they have to replace whole assembly just for a bush. Radiator assembly is working proper and I need to throw it and buy a new one for 25K just for a bush sake, You decide how durable is the part and how Renault takes care of customer.
praveen .k.v

Jul 24, 2014

a big sound from the engine

call me 09745500400
ca.neeraj kumar

Jul 23, 2014

leakage of water from roof of car

REFERENCE : CH.NO.MEEHSRAW5D4018636 .E.NO.019849

I kindly inform you that I have purchase Renault Duster on 04 May 2013.from your dealer at parparganj , delhi .

Till today I have drive it about 21950 km.but I facing the problem regarding leakage of water from roof side .I am facing heavy problem during rainy season . .Since I purchase it only because of your reputation and never think such type of manufacturing defect.

So please reply me immediately for my further legal action.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

KMV INDUSTRIES
(NEERAJ KUMAR)
ISHVAR

Jun 17, 2014

Poor Quality of Tyre

Ranault had started cheating to the costomer by providing poor quality MRF Tyre . My drive end tyre got burst after 4500KM , crossing 50 mm stone , the bigger story is that Ranualt buying poor quality of Tyre and making the profit of it
Sona Abraham

Feb 8, 2014

body jurking

I have been working as Executive Magistrate in S. Bathery taluk. My duster bearing Registration no. KL 73-2151 purchased 3 months ago is disturbed with body jurking sound.Renault engineer from the dealerTVS Calicut inspected the vehicle and informed that the vehicle will be recalled within 1 month to clear the problem.It is not expected from a reputed company like Renault this type of carelessness in manufacturing.Do the needful at a very early date failing which I am compelled to approach the CDRF and media.
hariedupuganti

Jan 14, 2014

poor servicing

i have sent my car for servicing to aruna motors vijayawada for third service at 20000kms .i received the car very late on the same day ,i came to know very heavy rush was there,its ok.but next day morning when i started to drive i have seen that plenty of dust was there,we expect it to be very clean after serviving ,isnt it .the gear shuffling and clutch were also as it is before servicing,i think with change of oils and proper servicing it should be little smooth as we alawys have.i used maruthi before they are far better in servicing than renault and more over they shouldnt accept vehicles if they are over burdened rather than fooling peoplke like this.
jayadeep

Nov 14, 2013

Music system Renault Duster

The steering mount switches of Music system not working. Complaint registered before Cochin dealer on 20.09.2013. The dealer after inspection in formed that it is system complaint. The problem is not solved even after two months. The company is International but in Cochin service is very poor.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING DEFECT OF RENAULT DUSTER

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .
It is a 85 BHP - Optional model. I Had some accessories fitted with the company itself before I took delivery of the vehicle.

From the VERY FIRST DAY I picked up the vehicle I ve been having severe problems with it.
The Bull-bar fitted at the back gives me so much of a noise when I drive the car . It has not been fitted well.
At the first free service or 2000 kms - I complained to the service engineer about this and they promised me that it will be taken care of however it was not.

A few days ago, very strangle I got a very very bad smell in the car and realized that it could be a dead rat . What surprises me is how a rat can get into the car .
The service engineers informed me that the rat had gone into my air-conditioning & my roof through some open place in the car . STRANGE . how can rats get into a car? And then the service engineer claim that I need to get a "mesh" fitted to the a/c thing to ensure the rats dont go through and it was going to cost me.

I get it done to ensure that I do not fact this problem any more. The car gets dropped back to me on day 3 after it was picked up.3 DAYS LATER. The engineer also assures me that the bull-bar problem is going to be taken care of.

The car was dropped back at 8:30 pm on Saturday night. When I inspected the car I noticed that "some paint was peeling" in the boot . A brand new car has paint peeling . STRANGE.

I informed the driver about this and he said that he will take care of it when the car comes back to servicing the next time.

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
3. THE PANEL ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WINDSCREEN HAS BEEN DISPLACED AND THERE IS SO MANY GREESE MARKS ALL OVER .
4. SOMETHING IS NOT CORRECT WITH THE STEERING AND IT IS NOT RESPONDING THE WAY IT SHOULD.
5. PAINT PEELING

I have bought this car with my HARD EARNED money . It is costing me a lot . And causing me so much disappointment from the day I have picked it up.

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.
I am a young lady driver and after all these episodes I fear driving this car . I love driving but I wish to drive a safe car. The Renault is supposed to be a superior car but all I m facing is one problem after the other on a brand new car. There is some manufacturing defect with this car.

Yesterday , I would have lost my life in that vehicle.The a/c has failed in a brand new vehicle. the right hand side panel at the windscreen feel on me while i was driving and that vehicle lost steering control and the brakes did not work.

I ve tried to contact the company but they have been very unhelpful and are not giving me access to the CEO or President or VP of the company. I request you to kindly let me know if you have access to the correct contact for Renault in India. I will be very grateful for you anyones help.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

RENAULT DUSTER MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING PROBLEMS

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
5. PAINT PEELING

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.

arawatks

Jun 18, 2013

A.C. Spares not available in show room/service station

Since my Duster bearing number KA 27 M6587 A.C. was not working I have booked at Naghanti Motors , Hubli on 15th June & suggested for sending vehicle on 17th so accordingly I have sent . After checking vehicle it has been told that radiator is disturbed due to touching of engine to the ground where actually no such incidence happened & secondly no spares are available so informed that once after getting spares will be informed.Actually what I guess Duster engine radiator bush is not so strong to hold the weight ,with the small jump it has been disturbed may be due to weak bushes which also told that this will not come in Warranty.

Nov 10, 2012

Delayed delivery

I hope you must have got the delivery by now, even we are facing the same problem at this point, we had booked it on 28th July, but till date (after almost 110 days)there is absolutely no sign of delivery. I am being told that the upper versions are being delivered on priority as there is more profit in selling those vehicles, to add to the my woes the company also said that they are delivering the upper lxz and lxz option versions within 5 days of booking, I think it is the company tact to convert lower version customers into buying the expensive ones and they keep piling on the upper versions in their production line on priority thus pushing customers like us further back in queue.
I had booked the 10.70 Lakh version.And now they are saying that there is no chance of delivery even by end of this month.
My Advice to Duster aspirants: If going for anything lower than 110ps diesel, expect waiting of not less than 160 days minimum.
satish goel

Nov 1, 2012

Delivery & Misbehave

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 14th July 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, at present we officially say 3 months.After 14 th sept. i try so many time to Gurgaon dealer on Phone But every time after holding 10 to 15 minutes they said sorry I will update to on your Mob.9416064535 reasoning net is not responding.Ultemately I write a mail to the custmer care complaint copy to Gurgaon deale mail id . Sorry to say till time no message received against my delivery.On 31 st Oct. i personally visited at Gurgaon Showroom & meet Mr. Rajiv GM Sprint Cars P. Ltd. & he forwarded me to meet Mr. Shard Mehra senior employ to get actual position , but Mr. Shard is not reddy to satisfy the customers he think himself a boss & behave rufly.
Now i have hte only option to do Legal Action against your Company Managment & their authorised repersentative.

Sep 23, 2012

Delayed delivery

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 29th June 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, since i was the first few people to book i could get it even earlier. ( the launch happened on 4th july). In the last week of July I got a call from the sales executive at the dealership that I should make the complete payment in a couple of days as they had received 4 cars in the version and color I had booked and the delivery would be made to customers who pay first, so i instructed my bank to contact the dealership and the loan was disbursed to the dealership. Today after 3 months of booking, incurring interest on the loan and even 2 EMI deductions there is no sign of the car. On my last conversation with them 2 days go I was told if I wanted a different color I could get the car in a week else I need to wait (till when is not known). I have tried to speak o who ever I could get a hold of, the GM of the dealership has promised to ( as per the other staff) give me a call on at least 6 different occasions but ...no call. I have spoken to the area manager who has sympathised with me, but that's not very helpful. I have called the Renault customer service and have lodged complaints with them, but haven't seen a resolution....I am now looking at anyone who could help......please advice if you can help.

PAO (ORs) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE ( - Non adjustment of luggage claim
    No 14842292M Hav/Clk Patil Kamlesh Gokul Unit 351 Coy ASC...
    Vodafone - bapance
    I have done recharge with 65 rupees ...money was deducted...
    DishTV - issues with service on my new child connect taken ( Child...
    Very bad service observed today from Customer care and the...
    Star Plus - diya aur baati
    stop this nonsense diya baati! it's been like one...
    285546 - nisha friendship clup fraud
    Hey guys m from delhi mene nisha friendship club ka add...
    marcusabande - only original high-quality real and fake passports,...
    Top Quality Documents Homes - Purchase Real and Novelty...
    marcusabande - Passport,Driver's license,Stamps,Id cards,Visa Cards,...
    Top Quality Documents Homes - Purchase Real and Novelty...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - ill mannered technician
    regarding complaint number 14317331, customer name : anand...
    89910 - BScit Degree
    Dear Sir/Madam I Gurmeet singh (061b2206), has...
    Ibps - cut off mark of ibps po4
    hello sir.. i m sandhiya, SC candidate, when compared to...