Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

k c goudo

Oct 5, 2014

coolant leakage, ac malfunction and engine over-heating

My Duster, bought in December last, has developed coolant system malfunction resulting in engine over-heating, ac dysfunction recently. It has logged only about 5600 kms. I have communicated to the dealer TI Automobiles, Guwahati about these problems on Oct 4. Besides there was a small dent on the vehicle which they promised to rectify. I reside 60 kms away from Guwahati. Can't take vehicle without coolant. Can wait a couple of days for the dealer to respond.

Dr K.C.Goudo, Nalbari, Assam
N Khan

Oct 4, 2014

air condition not working properly of duster

AC of Renault duster is not working at it best.
The blower speed reduces automatically during steering and accelerating.
The cooling is not enough during day time.
call me:- +91 9029271813 and give me appointment for the same problem.
nannthu

Sep 3, 2014

Poor service & Minor problem not able to rectify

Greetings.
After a tough competition between Terrano Vs. Duster , at last i purchased Duster RXL 85PS. During my first service i told some complain to the dealer Ms.Annamalais Motor, coimbatore. The complain is a patch of discontinuous impression in frond side left window glass. This happens because of up and down movement of the glass. I informed to rectify this problem to the dealer when i left my vehicle for first service on 28-08-2014. i am not satisfied for all the work done by the service department and problem not rectified. But they asked to go for under chassis rubber coating, costing around Rs. 4200/-. that also not satisfactorily done because of some rubber spillage in outer bodies.
The above are my grievances at your end. hope Renault will take up this issues of customer and done excellent way.
N.NANDAKUMAR
ASST. PROFESSOR OF MECHANICAL ENGG.
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
COIMBATORE -641013, TAMILNADU
paul234

Aug 16, 2014

Duster radiator assembly bush not strong

This morning when I started my car, I could hear the AC gas leaking. When showed it to mechanic whole radiator fan assembly was broken because the bush could not hold on the weight. And AC pipe was damaged due to constant bruising. Showroom people believe that it happened due to some impact, whereas no such incident ever occurred and now they have to replace whole assembly just for a bush. Radiator assembly is working proper and I need to throw it and buy a new one for 25K just for a bush sake, You decide how durable is the part and how Renault takes care of customer.
praveen .k.v

Jul 24, 2014

a big sound from the engine

call me 09745500400
ca.neeraj kumar

Jul 23, 2014

leakage of water from roof of car

REFERENCE : CH.NO.MEEHSRAW5D4018636 .E.NO.019849

I kindly inform you that I have purchase Renault Duster on 04 May 2013.from your dealer at parparganj , delhi .

Till today I have drive it about 21950 km.but I facing the problem regarding leakage of water from roof side .I am facing heavy problem during rainy season . .Since I purchase it only because of your reputation and never think such type of manufacturing defect.

So please reply me immediately for my further legal action.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

KMV INDUSTRIES
(NEERAJ KUMAR)
ISHVAR

Jun 17, 2014

Poor Quality of Tyre

Ranault had started cheating to the costomer by providing poor quality MRF Tyre . My drive end tyre got burst after 4500KM , crossing 50 mm stone , the bigger story is that Ranualt buying poor quality of Tyre and making the profit of it
Sona Abraham

Feb 8, 2014

body jurking

I have been working as Executive Magistrate in S. Bathery taluk. My duster bearing Registration no. KL 73-2151 purchased 3 months ago is disturbed with body jurking sound.Renault engineer from the dealerTVS Calicut inspected the vehicle and informed that the vehicle will be recalled within 1 month to clear the problem.It is not expected from a reputed company like Renault this type of carelessness in manufacturing.Do the needful at a very early date failing which I am compelled to approach the CDRF and media.
hariedupuganti

Jan 14, 2014

poor servicing

i have sent my car for servicing to aruna motors vijayawada for third service at 20000kms .i received the car very late on the same day ,i came to know very heavy rush was there,its ok.but next day morning when i started to drive i have seen that plenty of dust was there,we expect it to be very clean after serviving ,isnt it .the gear shuffling and clutch were also as it is before servicing,i think with change of oils and proper servicing it should be little smooth as we alawys have.i used maruthi before they are far better in servicing than renault and more over they shouldnt accept vehicles if they are over burdened rather than fooling peoplke like this.
jayadeep

Nov 14, 2013

Music system Renault Duster

The steering mount switches of Music system not working. Complaint registered before Cochin dealer on 20.09.2013. The dealer after inspection in formed that it is system complaint. The problem is not solved even after two months. The company is International but in Cochin service is very poor.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING DEFECT OF RENAULT DUSTER

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .
It is a 85 BHP - Optional model. I Had some accessories fitted with the company itself before I took delivery of the vehicle.

From the VERY FIRST DAY I picked up the vehicle I ve been having severe problems with it.
The Bull-bar fitted at the back gives me so much of a noise when I drive the car . It has not been fitted well.
At the first free service or 2000 kms - I complained to the service engineer about this and they promised me that it will be taken care of however it was not.

A few days ago, very strangle I got a very very bad smell in the car and realized that it could be a dead rat . What surprises me is how a rat can get into the car .
The service engineers informed me that the rat had gone into my air-conditioning & my roof through some open place in the car . STRANGE . how can rats get into a car? And then the service engineer claim that I need to get a "mesh" fitted to the a/c thing to ensure the rats dont go through and it was going to cost me.

I get it done to ensure that I do not fact this problem any more. The car gets dropped back to me on day 3 after it was picked up.3 DAYS LATER. The engineer also assures me that the bull-bar problem is going to be taken care of.

The car was dropped back at 8:30 pm on Saturday night. When I inspected the car I noticed that "some paint was peeling" in the boot . A brand new car has paint peeling . STRANGE.

I informed the driver about this and he said that he will take care of it when the car comes back to servicing the next time.

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
3. THE PANEL ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WINDSCREEN HAS BEEN DISPLACED AND THERE IS SO MANY GREESE MARKS ALL OVER .
4. SOMETHING IS NOT CORRECT WITH THE STEERING AND IT IS NOT RESPONDING THE WAY IT SHOULD.
5. PAINT PEELING

I have bought this car with my HARD EARNED money . It is costing me a lot . And causing me so much disappointment from the day I have picked it up.

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.
I am a young lady driver and after all these episodes I fear driving this car . I love driving but I wish to drive a safe car. The Renault is supposed to be a superior car but all I m facing is one problem after the other on a brand new car. There is some manufacturing defect with this car.

Yesterday , I would have lost my life in that vehicle.The a/c has failed in a brand new vehicle. the right hand side panel at the windscreen feel on me while i was driving and that vehicle lost steering control and the brakes did not work.

I ve tried to contact the company but they have been very unhelpful and are not giving me access to the CEO or President or VP of the company. I request you to kindly let me know if you have access to the correct contact for Renault in India. I will be very grateful for you anyones help.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

RENAULT DUSTER MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING PROBLEMS

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
5. PAINT PEELING

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.

arawatks

Jun 18, 2013

A.C. Spares not available in show room/service station

Since my Duster bearing number KA 27 M6587 A.C. was not working I have booked at Naghanti Motors , Hubli on 15th June & suggested for sending vehicle on 17th so accordingly I have sent . After checking vehicle it has been told that radiator is disturbed due to touching of engine to the ground where actually no such incidence happened & secondly no spares are available so informed that once after getting spares will be informed.Actually what I guess Duster engine radiator bush is not so strong to hold the weight ,with the small jump it has been disturbed may be due to weak bushes which also told that this will not come in Warranty.

Nov 10, 2012

Delayed delivery

I hope you must have got the delivery by now, even we are facing the same problem at this point, we had booked it on 28th July, but till date (after almost 110 days)there is absolutely no sign of delivery. I am being told that the upper versions are being delivered on priority as there is more profit in selling those vehicles, to add to the my woes the company also said that they are delivering the upper lxz and lxz option versions within 5 days of booking, I think it is the company tact to convert lower version customers into buying the expensive ones and they keep piling on the upper versions in their production line on priority thus pushing customers like us further back in queue.
I had booked the 10.70 Lakh version.And now they are saying that there is no chance of delivery even by end of this month.
My Advice to Duster aspirants: If going for anything lower than 110ps diesel, expect waiting of not less than 160 days minimum.
satish goel

Nov 1, 2012

Delivery & Misbehave

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 14th July 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, at present we officially say 3 months.After 14 th sept. i try so many time to Gurgaon dealer on Phone But every time after holding 10 to 15 minutes they said sorry I will update to on your Mob.9416064535 reasoning net is not responding.Ultemately I write a mail to the custmer care complaint copy to Gurgaon deale mail id . Sorry to say till time no message received against my delivery.On 31 st Oct. i personally visited at Gurgaon Showroom & meet Mr. Rajiv GM Sprint Cars P. Ltd. & he forwarded me to meet Mr. Shard Mehra senior employ to get actual position , but Mr. Shard is not reddy to satisfy the customers he think himself a boss & behave rufly.
Now i have hte only option to do Legal Action against your Company Managment & their authorised repersentative.

Sep 23, 2012

Delayed delivery

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 29th June 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, since i was the first few people to book i could get it even earlier. ( the launch happened on 4th july). In the last week of July I got a call from the sales executive at the dealership that I should make the complete payment in a couple of days as they had received 4 cars in the version and color I had booked and the delivery would be made to customers who pay first, so i instructed my bank to contact the dealership and the loan was disbursed to the dealership. Today after 3 months of booking, incurring interest on the loan and even 2 EMI deductions there is no sign of the car. On my last conversation with them 2 days go I was told if I wanted a different color I could get the car in a week else I need to wait (till when is not known). I have tried to speak o who ever I could get a hold of, the GM of the dealership has promised to ( as per the other staff) give me a call on at least 6 different occasions but ...no call. I have spoken to the area manager who has sympathised with me, but that's not very helpful. I have called the Renault customer service and have lodged complaints with them, but haven't seen a resolution....I am now looking at anyone who could help......please advice if you can help.

BIBA - Poor Quality
    The products of BIBA are extremely patheticI have taken a...
    care@paytm.com - order not shiped
    delivery date of the product was on 20 th of this...
    nagar nigam gwalior - Dump of waste in front of house.
    Respected sir, I reside at Opposite Gwalior Public...
    EENADU PAPER - AGENT NOT SUPPLYING DAILY NEWS PAPER
    Dear All, I am Yuva kishore native of Padmavathipuram...
    indiamart - Indian Scam artist
    I ordered a water finder device for Velturn Tech Solutions...
    Tata Sky - pack activated and harsh communication by cse
    TATA SKY DTH SERVICE PROVIDER ADD NEW CHANNEL WITHOUT...
    HP 15-r014TX - late delivery
    Respected Sir, With due respect it is stated that I had...
    247200 - Representation against not allowing me to sit in IBPS PO-IV
    Respected Sir, It is a matter of great Concern that I am...
    LAVA MOBILE - tress my mobile phone
    dear sir i purchase lava lris 550q in this...
    Idea Celluler - Wrong Data uses Charges
    Dear Sir, I am using idea post paid connection since...