Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

Sona Abraham

Feb 8, 2014

body jurking

I have been working as Executive Magistrate in S. Bathery taluk. My duster bearing Registration no. KL 73-2151 purchased 3 months ago is disturbed with body jurking sound.Renault engineer from the dealerTVS Calicut inspected the vehicle and informed that the vehicle will be recalled within 1 month to clear the problem.It is not expected from a reputed company like Renault this type of carelessness in manufacturing.Do the needful at a very early date failing which I am compelled to approach the CDRF and media.
hariedupuganti

Jan 14, 2014

poor servicing

i have sent my car for servicing to aruna motors vijayawada for third service at 20000kms .i received the car very late on the same day ,i came to know very heavy rush was there,its ok.but next day morning when i started to drive i have seen that plenty of dust was there,we expect it to be very clean after serviving ,isnt it .the gear shuffling and clutch were also as it is before servicing,i think with change of oils and proper servicing it should be little smooth as we alawys have.i used maruthi before they are far better in servicing than renault and more over they shouldnt accept vehicles if they are over burdened rather than fooling peoplke like this.
jayadeep

Nov 14, 2013

Music system Renault Duster

The steering mount switches of Music system not working. Complaint registered before Cochin dealer on 20.09.2013. The dealer after inspection in formed that it is system complaint. The problem is not solved even after two months. The company is International but in Cochin service is very poor.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING DEFECT OF RENAULT DUSTER

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .
It is a 85 BHP - Optional model. I Had some accessories fitted with the company itself before I took delivery of the vehicle.

From the VERY FIRST DAY I picked up the vehicle I ve been having severe problems with it.
The Bull-bar fitted at the back gives me so much of a noise when I drive the car . It has not been fitted well.
At the first free service or 2000 kms - I complained to the service engineer about this and they promised me that it will be taken care of however it was not.

A few days ago, very strangle I got a very very bad smell in the car and realized that it could be a dead rat . What surprises me is how a rat can get into the car .
The service engineers informed me that the rat had gone into my air-conditioning & my roof through some open place in the car . STRANGE . how can rats get into a car? And then the service engineer claim that I need to get a "mesh" fitted to the a/c thing to ensure the rats dont go through and it was going to cost me.

I get it done to ensure that I do not fact this problem any more. The car gets dropped back to me on day 3 after it was picked up.3 DAYS LATER. The engineer also assures me that the bull-bar problem is going to be taken care of.

The car was dropped back at 8:30 pm on Saturday night. When I inspected the car I noticed that "some paint was peeling" in the boot . A brand new car has paint peeling . STRANGE.

I informed the driver about this and he said that he will take care of it when the car comes back to servicing the next time.

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
3. THE PANEL ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WINDSCREEN HAS BEEN DISPLACED AND THERE IS SO MANY GREESE MARKS ALL OVER .
4. SOMETHING IS NOT CORRECT WITH THE STEERING AND IT IS NOT RESPONDING THE WAY IT SHOULD.
5. PAINT PEELING

I have bought this car with my HARD EARNED money . It is costing me a lot . And causing me so much disappointment from the day I have picked it up.

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.
I am a young lady driver and after all these episodes I fear driving this car . I love driving but I wish to drive a safe car. The Renault is supposed to be a superior car but all I m facing is one problem after the other on a brand new car. There is some manufacturing defect with this car.

Yesterday , I would have lost my life in that vehicle.The a/c has failed in a brand new vehicle. the right hand side panel at the windscreen feel on me while i was driving and that vehicle lost steering control and the brakes did not work.

I ve tried to contact the company but they have been very unhelpful and are not giving me access to the CEO or President or VP of the company. I request you to kindly let me know if you have access to the correct contact for Renault in India. I will be very grateful for you anyones help.
rishya

Jul 9, 2013

RENAULT DUSTER MANUFACTURING AND SERVICING PROBLEMS

I bought my RENAULT DUSTER in May 2013 .

Today , I take out the car and to my surprise I notice
1. Scratches (SO MANY OF THEM) on the right hand side inside door handle.
2. The A/C IS NOT WORKING
5. PAINT PEELING

There is definitely some manufacturing defect with this car.

arawatks

Jun 18, 2013

A.C. Spares not available in show room/service station

Since my Duster bearing number KA 27 M6587 A.C. was not working I have booked at Naghanti Motors , Hubli on 15th June & suggested for sending vehicle on 17th so accordingly I have sent . After checking vehicle it has been told that radiator is disturbed due to touching of engine to the ground where actually no such incidence happened & secondly no spares are available so informed that once after getting spares will be informed.Actually what I guess Duster engine radiator bush is not so strong to hold the weight ,with the small jump it has been disturbed may be due to weak bushes which also told that this will not come in Warranty.

Nov 10, 2012

Delayed delivery

I hope you must have got the delivery by now, even we are facing the same problem at this point, we had booked it on 28th July, but till date (after almost 110 days)there is absolutely no sign of delivery. I am being told that the upper versions are being delivered on priority as there is more profit in selling those vehicles, to add to the my woes the company also said that they are delivering the upper lxz and lxz option versions within 5 days of booking, I think it is the company tact to convert lower version customers into buying the expensive ones and they keep piling on the upper versions in their production line on priority thus pushing customers like us further back in queue.
I had booked the 10.70 Lakh version.And now they are saying that there is no chance of delivery even by end of this month.
My Advice to Duster aspirants: If going for anything lower than 110ps diesel, expect waiting of not less than 160 days minimum.
satish goel

Nov 1, 2012

Delivery & Misbehave

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 14th July 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, at present we officially say 3 months.After 14 th sept. i try so many time to Gurgaon dealer on Phone But every time after holding 10 to 15 minutes they said sorry I will update to on your Mob.9416064535 reasoning net is not responding.Ultemately I write a mail to the custmer care complaint copy to Gurgaon deale mail id . Sorry to say till time no message received against my delivery.On 31 st Oct. i personally visited at Gurgaon Showroom & meet Mr. Rajiv GM Sprint Cars P. Ltd. & he forwarded me to meet Mr. Shard Mehra senior employ to get actual position , but Mr. Shard is not reddy to satisfy the customers he think himself a boss & behave rufly.
Now i have hte only option to do Legal Action against your Company Managment & their authorised repersentative.

Sep 23, 2012

Delayed delivery

I made a booking for the Renault duster on 29th June 2012. I was told at that time that the delivery would happen in 45 to 60 days, since i was the first few people to book i could get it even earlier. ( the launch happened on 4th july). In the last week of July I got a call from the sales executive at the dealership that I should make the complete payment in a couple of days as they had received 4 cars in the version and color I had booked and the delivery would be made to customers who pay first, so i instructed my bank to contact the dealership and the loan was disbursed to the dealership. Today after 3 months of booking, incurring interest on the loan and even 2 EMI deductions there is no sign of the car. On my last conversation with them 2 days go I was told if I wanted a different color I could get the car in a week else I need to wait (till when is not known). I have tried to speak o who ever I could get a hold of, the GM of the dealership has promised to ( as per the other staff) give me a call on at least 6 different occasions but ...no call. I have spoken to the area manager who has sympathised with me, but that's not very helpful. I have called the Renault customer service and have lodged complaints with them, but haven't seen a resolution....I am now looking at anyone who could help......please advice if you can help.

Mobikwik - company is not ok
    Hi Movikwik.com is my acounte bailaince 300.00 dedected...
    194595 - wallat bailence not add
    Hi My bailence 300.00 not add my acaunte hs bin dedecte...
    care@irctc.co.in - forgot password
    Id is ABBAS WASI frgot password
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE LIYE KAM KAR REHA HA
    SIR, J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE NOKARI KAR REHA HA JO KAM...
    Airtel - Assignment of existing number to someoneelse
    Respected Sir, I Soumendra Roy, had acquired an Airtel...
    ING LIFE INSURANCE - No Holiday on Election Day
    Employees are forced to work on election day without...