Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

mohitsarma

Jan 15, 2017

complaint no.4_02868824.

Dear Renault Duster,

It is to inform you that I have Renault Duster - Model 2013 (HR01-AH 2222) name of Ram Kumar. I am facing problem in rear left side shocker leakage. same I have highlighted with your local agency Ambala Cantt Tepla but I am surprise then they demanding money to provide the solution either I have good enough warranty period left as well my vehicle run as per co terms. Many complaints I have already register with your co. but still I am not getting +ve response. So I would request you please intervene in this matter and as soon as possible fix the issue.

Compliant I have logged with your system but still awaiting for update.i have good experience with you but this time not want to make any bad experience with you.

I am eagerly waiting for your response. my contact no is 9416462111.

Second would request you share your escalation matrix which you follow so that according I can approach to next level in case find any delay in solution.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds/Mohit Sharma.
lijoklouis

Jan 13, 2017

Renault is cheating customers

Here is my pathetic experience with French automobile company Renault. Shame on you Renault. A BIG shame
On 1st Of Oct 2016, I received Renault Duster Petrol RXL variant from Silk board Renault showroom in Bangalore. From very first day, I noticed issues with the vehicle.
Just after the delivery flag off ceremony (in front of the showroom) vehicle got stopped in first gear and it happened three times. I ignored the issue and thought that since it is brand new car, it may stoped and after 5 – 10 KMs, it will be resolved. But to my surprise, in 10 KM distance, vehicle stopped (Engine Off) so many times and especially in heavy traffic.
Same issue happened next day as well and vehicle stopped in first gear (slow speed) number of times in just 20 Km drive. I was bit frustrating and reported this to my sales executive. He asked me to bring the vehicle to the showroom and told me that it may be happened because of my driving style. On Monday 4th of Oct, I took my car to showroom and sales executive told me there is no issue with the car it just happened because of my driving style. He commented this without any kind of investigation.
I was quiet surprised with the response. I am not a new driver and last few years I am driving long distance and owned one more car. He told me that all these happened because first time I am driving Petrol car and I need to learn how to drive a Petrol car (My other car is Diesel). He also drove the car just for few meters and vehicle got stopped. I noticed this and asked why it happened when he drove. He told me he is also driving Petrol for the first time and used only Diesel before. What a ridiculous response? This incident alone proves that they were aware of the manufacturing defect of the car.
Even after following the instructions from Renault service center people, I found very difficult to drive the car and noticed few more interesting things
a. Vehicle is stopping in not only first gear but also in reverse as well.
b. When I release cutch (in first gear), vehicle is rolling either backward or front depending on the slope of the road.
So I decided to take the vehicle for a long drive to check the performance and these issues and went to Nandi hills near Bangalore (a tourist place near Bangalore). I cannot forget that day and this car gave me a horrible experience. In low speed (First gear) it stopped multiple times and moving up of the hill was a tedious work. So I informed this Renault Silk board dealer again and he asked me to take the vehicle to service center.
On 8thof Oct, I went to the showroom and the service person (not sure his name) took my car for a drive and confirmed that all are fine with my car and this issue is happening because of my driving style and repeated same story.
This time I was not convinced with the response but I left the showroom by receiving their advice by applying accelerator whenever I release clutch in first gear.
Mean time another person also drove (not Renault employee) the car and it stopped multiple times in 5 meter distance. And same issue continued. I reported it again back to the showroom and I have been asked to take the vehicle again to service center.
On 15th I visited the showroom again. This time also same story repeated. So I lost my confidence on your service center people and ask them to sit with me while I drive. The route was free and I never end up in a situation to apply first gear. So I put the car in reverse gear and it stopped. This time service person accepted that there is some problem and he took the car to service center and asked me to wait. After one hour he came and told me. He checked everything and all looks fine and cleared the air filter. And told me that the issue will never happen in future. But the issue still exists and since I was not getting satisfactory response from the dealer, I contacted Renault customer care on 15th and raised a ticket (Complaint ID – 4-02557946).
Later I got a call from same Silk board showroom and they asked me to take the vehicle to the showroom on 21st Oct. When I reached the showroom, the technician started saying the same driving style issue. But I asked him to come with me for a drive, took the vehicle to a heavy traffic area and explained with demo and showed all types of unnatural vehicle behavior. It stopped multiple times and he gave me some instructions for my driving and after applying also it got stopped. Especially in some places in first gear, when I release the clutch gradually, vehicle started rolling to backward / forward depends on road slope. Once I completed my demonstration, I asked him to drive as he was again pointing to my driving. When he started driving the car, he also experienced same issues and finally accepted that vehicle has some issues.
Below are the observations from my side on the vehicle and shared same with that person
a. Vehicle don’t have expected power (compared to the test drive car) in 2, 3, 4 and 5th gears
b. In 1st and reverse gear vehicle is stopping and this is especially in traffic places (a case where we need to engage first gear a lot)
c. Also we observed that when release the clutch in first gear, instead of moving to the front, vehicle is rolling either front or back according to slope of the road.
Note - The advice from Renault technical people was always apply accelerator when release cultch in first gear. But when I move my leg from break to accelerator, in that few seconds, vehicle started moving as mentioned in above point and this advice is not completely acceptable to me. If a vehicle is in first gear, when we release the clutch, vehicle should move forward for sure.
We went back to the showroom. When I raised a complaint with Renault, one Service Person was allocated to address my issue. The technical person who came with me explained the situation to Service Person and I asked him what the next action is? He asked me to bring the vehicle to the showroom on 24th Oct to fix the issue. I asked details about the issue and the nature of solution. He told me that, since I raised the complaint via Renault customer care, they will share the findings with Renault directly and based on Renault instructions, they will fix the issue. Since I went to the showroom on Friday, it will take two working days for them to get a response from Renault and asked me to take the vehicle to service center on 24th Oct (my 5th visit to service center in just 24 days).
After paying 11 Lacs for a brand new car (+ Accessories price), I am not able to take my car to the road and not getting a professional service as well from Renault. Visiting the service center 5 times in 24 days is a pathetic situation. Also think about my mental frustration, time and money I spend on my visits.
On 24th Oct, I gave the car to service center again and I received it back after 5 working days. During my discussion with Renault service center people, they told me that they re-loaded the software and did clutch bleeding. But clutch bleeding is not mentioned in the bill given. I have repeatedly asked both Renault and Service Center to give me a detailed report says what is the issue and what is the solution. But it is not yet fulfilled until this time. After the service, I did a test drive along with their Service people and seen a good improvement in first gear. But seen issue in reverse gear. So I informed them that, I WILL USE THE CAR FOR A WEEK AND LET THEM KNOW HOW CAR BEHAVES FOR PREVIOUSLY REPORTED ISSUES and sent an email to communicate same on 28th Oct 2016. I gave an average feedback for the service. The reason for that was
1. All the time instead of accepting vehicles defects they gave wrong info to me
2. They accepted the manufacturing defect after raising a complaint with Renault customer care
3. The documentation which I requested were not given and clutch bleeding activity communicated with me verbally multiple times but not gave any written document after repetitive requests. Detailed report is still pending from their side and I since they are saying one thing and that is not reflected in the invoice force me to think they are hiding things from me.
On the same day evening, the service executive called me and was forcing me to give a better rating for his service over the phone. I denied it and clearly mentioned that, I will use the car for a week and then if everything is okay, I can give good rating and we agreed 3rd Nov for the same. So I took the car for a long drive with my family and below are my observations.
a. Looks like there is a good improvement in first gear (80 – 90% is resolved). But still first gear performance is not up to the mark.
b. No improvement in reverse gear issue (same as before)
c. Some new issues also found after last service like engine noise some time is Diesel Engine, When moving the gear liver from 1st neutral, RPM is going up.
d. See below table for 6 days, we prepared a list which says exactly what happened to the car on each day. Again these numbers are depends on the kilometers drove each day and I haven’t noted it.

When I communicated same to both Renault and Trident motors by email, they (Trident motors) again started saying their old reason (My driving style).
So my question to Renault is
A. If the car is stopping issue in 1st and reverse gear, WHY you reloaded the software and did clutch bleeding.
B. Why your own experts drivers (from Service Team, Trident Motors) failed to drove the car?
C. When other people (my friends and family members) drive, why the above mentioned issues happening?
These are the best examples for how they are cheating the customers. I reported this back to Renault by sending emails and Registered letter to Renault India head office. But until 23rd Nov, no one contacted me from Renault customer care directly and Trident motors sent few emails with same Stupid reasons. I asked them to stop it and requested them to give me a new car which does not have any Manufacturing defects with compensation (Request number 4-02719544). I am waiting for their response.
Knowledge level of Service People - Before booking the car, I had a discussion with Reno sales executive and we discussed the power of Diesel RXL (85 PS) and Petrol RXL and I have been told by him that Petrol is having more power than Diesel. Also he arranged a Petrol RXL for test drive and I did it in both diesel (85PS) and Petrol (104 PS) variants and experienced Petrol engine magnificent power. It was exactly similar to what their Sales rep mentioned. So I decided to go for Petrol Duster.
But I cannot see similar power in my car and when I talk to three of your service people in different days in above mentioned visits, all three told me that in Duster, Diesel 85ps is powerful than petrol variant. Unfortunately, I am not able to recollect their names. Also one person told me Petrol variant is only 85 PS where as your booklet and advertisements says it is 104 PS. That gives me an impression that, either you are publishing wrong info in advertisements or your technical people does not know basic info about the car. If it is the second case how can I trust your people in future?
Since I received different info on vehicle power from sales person and service team members, I thought of checking it directly with Renault to clarify it, I contacted them today (on 23rd Oct) and the person who picked the phone (his name was Ashish) told me that he can invite someone from the dealer. I declined that I told him that I already heard what dealer’s service team is saying and now I want to get it clarified directly from Renault. To my surprise he told me that this kind of information Renault is unable to provide and it can share only by dealer’s service team. And he was repeating the same. It is a pathetic situation. The people, who make the car, designed it, developed engine is not able to provide such information and they need help from dealer’s service team to provide it. Too bad, now I doubt the technology of Renault and its capability to provide support to customers.
Also their technical team (service team) is incapable to find the root cause and they are trying fool the customers by simply saying “you don’t know how to drive car”.
Poor Quality Accessories - Defective Extra accessories provided for high cost. I ordered reverse camera with sensors and the LCD screen which was fixed showed unnatural behavior and hence Renault has replaced it with a new one. Now the new one is also defective. Sometime LCD screen blink and I have showed this to the Service Lead immediately and he agreed to send the vendor to my home to replace it. After one month of time, still there is no response. This proves that after charging Rs. 8500/- Renault cheated me with poor quality product.
This put me and my family into unnecessary pain. Hope you understand the feeling of a customer who paid huge amount and received poor service from Renault by all means.
Two complaints were already registered with Renault for these issues (Renault Complaint ID:-4-02557946 & 4-02719544) and I am aware that your complaint team in India is working on it. Since I was getting foolish response from your Service center employees and chasing up with customer care for last 45+ more days, I thought of sharing my experience with you and get help from you to replace the defective product with new one with compensation. If your people don’t have skill set to service Duster Petrol, please let me know that upfront, I am happy to upgrade it to Diesel variant. For sure I don’t want this defective car which delivered to me.

Note – after the service (on 28th Oct), Service team asked me to give a feedback and I gave average rating. Same day evening Service tem lead called me and requesting me to correct it and give a good rating. That itself was a shameful act from Renault. Customer feedback is something customer is giving. If we need to fill feedback form as per service team’s wish, why you are asking customer to provide a feedback. You can fill it by yourself

In the mean time I contacted Renault CEO and Chairman Mr. Carlose Ghoshan and India MD Mr. Sumit Sawhney and they have assigned Mr. Arun Nair (Area Manager South – After Sales)) to look into my car issues and they contacted me last week and we met on 1st of Dec.

I feel that, in order to hide the vehicle issue (Manufacturing defects) or maybe they are unable to find the root cause, whatever may be the reason, I was treated in completely unprofessional way by Mr Arun Nair and team. Here are the reasons,
a. To prove the given Renault Duster has defects, I was FORCED to prove my driving skills. I may be the first person in the world who asked to prove my driving skills for car’s manufacturing defect. I drove the test car successfully which was brought by your team. Also they asked my historical driving experience and the cars which I used in the past.
b. In first gear, my car was stopped three times when Mr. Arun Nair drove in 1 -2 KM. And still if Renault has any issues to accept the manufacturing defect of the given car, I kindly request your help to return my money with compensation. This proves Renault’s service team’s inability to find the root cause of the issue.
Anyway below are the Observations when Mr. Arun Nair and team met me on 1st of Dec-
a. First we took the car (KA 01 MN 9621) and I (Lijo) drove it and replicated the first and Reverse Gear stopping issues successfully
b. After I drove, Mr. Arun drove the car for a 1-2 KM distance and we noticed that vehicle stopped three times in first gear.
c. Finally Mr. Arun and team asked me to drive the test car and I accepted the same. I drove the car without any issues and I was very comfortable in driving the car. I never saw that kind of driving comfort and confidence while driving my car (KA 01 MN 9621).
This clearly tells me that, the given vehicle has got some manufacturing defect. SO they agreed to take the car back to service center and next day asked me to deliver the car. When I asked about the reported issues, they mentioned that they cannot identify any issues and there is no problem with the car. So I denied to take the car back and informed them that I am returning it. After 3 days Mr. Arun Nair called me and said the only option for me as customer is to take the car and adjust with the issues.

Also Renault denied refunding my money or replacing the car. So I am proceeding with legal action against the,. Requesting all my friends who read this message not to consider RENAULT when you plan to buy a car. Renault - See you in the court
Pranjal K

Jan 2, 2017

despite Inflated billing vehicle not delivered

My vehicle number is DL8cX6775 (Ro-RONSKA17005869) at unnati vehicles Pvt limited, Nashik road.
The. Vehicle got heated and coolant leaked and engine was stopped immediately however service centre at Nashik road sends a driver to get the vehicle instead of towing. An estimate of less than 47000 given and was promised delivery in two days I.e 30th of December 2016, vehicle started from my house in one stroke and reached work shop absolutely smooth the work was suppose to have finished on 30th and actually got overon 31st. I was billed 42000 at odd rupees against an amount of 31000 (inter cooler which was suppose to have changed was not replaced which cost 17000 rupees) after billing at 8 o clock in the night vehicle has not been delivered stating a trial has to be done invariably before delivery, is this the system with that test drive is done subsequent to the billing ??
my vehicle which is the top hand model run only 39000 km has never failed me , except for replacement of relay once. The work shop has changed oil cooler, one circuit for relay, gasket for cylinder,they also insisted changing intercooler and now claim that because of fuel injectors vehicle is not starting, my question is the vehicle which was running smoothly until delivery to the workshop how suddenly had developed problems with fuel injectors and what relationship these parts including intercooler has got to do with overheating? also oil filter body when can be washed and reused - why it had to be replaced ? How did estimate not include the issues of circuit and fuel injectors and should such problems warrant holding of the vehicle for 6 days??I have a strong suspicion that part's of my hardly used vehicle have been replaced with some other vegicke, this raises serious questions about the credibility and efficiency of a world class brand and the process of destroying it's reputation in India- Please intervene and facilitate resolution IMMEDIATELY.
Sanjeevhanda03

Dec 24, 2016

Ingnition problem

From the day i have bought Renault Duster i am suffering the problem of ingnition.
My almost 2 year old duster is not satisfying my needs
It's ingnition doesn't starts for 20min
It doesn't happens regularly but it happens once in aweek or 2 times a week
I have registered a complaint about it at Renault showroom and service centres of Faridabad but they are not rectifying it at all
They just waste my time and take my car for sometime and just make me fool that they have repaired it
I want it as soon as possible because it has reached a next level and I doesn't want to make it more big
So kindly rectify asap
Sanjeev handa
devenderkus

Dec 16, 2016

Catch fire while parked

I am owner of RXE 2013 Modal Renault , yesterday night at 1:00 am is caught fire Burnt down competently. Fire started from Bonnet. Just wanted to check if other heard about such technical snag. You can verify my complain from Police station shalimar bagh. my Car Reg no DL8CZ 8250.
Rajen Pradhan

Dec 14, 2016

Battery problem

I bought duster RXL 85 PS in Oct 2013 and found that noisy sound produce either from fuel injector or from engine tappet,The mileage run till date is 38000 km,not only above said problem but much more problem like irritating sound produce from all the door of car.Now a days I am facing much problem with car battery by which it create ignition problem every day .Being an automobile enthusiast present owner and regular user of four cars of different manufacturer like Mahindra, Hyundai and Maruti. I do hope for positive assurance and feedback from esteemed company.

With regards...

Rajen Pradhan

senmyl

Nov 4, 2016

Duster - The worst Vehicle

I am owning a duster for less than 2 years now and I would strongly recommend NOT to buy this vehicle. Service is worst in any service center and I have already spent around 3 lakhs on repairs. They have been stating fuel adulteration and demand on changing the Hi pressure pump and change all 4 injectors whereas the fuel is always from a company owned BP. Lot of complaints and no use. When I enquired from friendly sources people say that 110 hp duster has this issue because the engine is sensitive. But Renault has never provided the list of gas stations where I should fill the diesel from. Now I do not know where to fill diesel for this DUSTER vehicle to work properly. Worst service and worst vehicle.
AnilPatil1972

Oct 20, 2016

Steering Failure in Duster Car

Dear All,
I had owned the Duster Car since Nov'2013, but recently while travelling on NH-44 due to sudden failure of steering, my car got toppled in the middle of highway road. For my fortunate there was no other car/truck/bike was moving on the road at the same time, otherwise myself and my family would have been in deep trouble. Infact I have got the servicing done just before starting the trip, but unfortunately due to the manufacturing problem in the car, steering became inactive in the middle of the road when the car was running around 80-90 kmph speed.
I had informed and written to Renault Customer care, its almost a week gone, but there is no response from them till date. I have already raised the insurance for the total loss of car, as the damage is beyond repairable and the estimated cost is around 11 lacs against the IDV of 8.65 lacs.
Dear Friends, can anyone suggest me the way forward and how do I take up the issue with Renault and is there any other platform where I can submit my petition/complaint, for which Renault team may respond better.
Your kind advises would help to resolve my case in better way

Anil Patil
Raipur
mohitgaba1@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016

Hard clutch and Gear stuck

Hi friends...i have just bought renault duater 85 PS on Aug 24 2016 and after driving 700 kms there are multiple problems started coming like clutch ia very hard, Gears stucked while driving and very surprise to see meter lights automaticaly off when car gets into any patholes....very disappoitment and it clears shows that they have sold me a faulty car as well the interior is very poor...quality of plasfic is third classs, it createa lot of noise...Mr car no js HR 51 BK 7333.....now renault people are saying will call tecnician to see the issue but tell me one think why would i bear it the loss now if there j a fault then they should replace or repay my money back....it was my hard earned money....now m just struggling and roaming behind them for rwsolution from last one month...now my car has completwd 4500 kms....
advkvk

Oct 12, 2016

My recent experience with TVS Customer Service

I have entrusted my duster at TVS service centre at Kottayam Kerala due to noise from bonnet. The complaint is attended by the most efficient and reliable person. As usual he entrusted the vehicle to your workshop guys with the hope and belief that they can trace out and rectify the defect at the earliest. They started playing with the vehicle for a week to trace out the problem, during this period i have seen my car several times on road, may be as part of their investigation. During this period an attempt is also made to give the vehicle back stating that the problem is solved. I refused to take it back finding that the complaint still exist. Being an automobile enthusiast present owner and regular user of three cars of different make, i suggested them to check alternator or AC compressor. Then they started saying that they will do it by replacing those parts which will take much time. I have permitted them to take their own time. I dont know what they did up there. Later they stated that they have conducted trial run by replacing alternator AC compressor tension er and recognised the sound is from Alternator. They suggested to replace the part which will cost Rs 53000/- plus service charge since my vehicle is 110 BHP. Being an experienced person in automobile field i never believed them, I took the car back, checked the same at a local workshop on examination it is revealed that, your technicians never removed alternator or AC compressor as part of their examination, (This can be confirmed by checking the bolts and nuts) they only mislead me and compelled me to change alternator. The sound is identified to be from AC compressor pulley bearing. The defect can easily be identified by removing the belt and checking pulley play without removing any other parts including AC compressor, as we did. If i believed your service guys they will change alternator first, then say that AC compressor also defective and will change the same give me a bill for more than a lakh. Now i can solve the problem by changing the bearing of AC pulley which will cost around Rs 2000/-. In addition to this they said even though my car has done only 79000 kms alone but had crossed the period of 4 years and two months so not entitled to get warranty. Is this a complaint developed all on a sudden, i dont think so since i am always driving the car with AC ( with all windows closed) the sound cannot be heard and identified from inside. I noticed the sound from outside when a friend of me took the car for a drive and reported the same to TVS. Due to this bitter experience i will never entrust the car for service again at TVS. I know the service adviser is innocent he is only mislead by the LAZY AND INCOMPETENT technicians. I have so many problems with duster from the date of purchase itself which were solved earlier by sending lawyer notice
advkvk

Oct 11, 2016

Remedy

Hi guys, why cant you move to consumer court for redressal of your grievances.
nisha sanjeev thakur

Oct 7, 2016

service issue

I M OWNER OF RENAULT DUSTER 85 RXZ

I M NOT GETTING SATISFIED SERVICE FROM UNIQUE AUTOMOBILE GHAZIABAD
FOR TECHNICAL ISSUE ( COOLENT &ENGINE OIL MIX IN ENGINE)

1ST TIME COMPANY APPOLOGIS FOR COMING A TECHNICAL ISSUE & RESOLVE THE TECHNICAL ISSUE
BUT I AM FACING A AGAIN AND AGAIN THIS ISSUE BUT THIS TECHNICAL ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVE SO KINDLY RESOLVE IT ON URGENT BASIS

SERVICE CENTRE IS DEMAND ME FOR PAID THIS TECHNICAL ISSUE PLEASE PROVIDE ME A JUSTIFY RESAON WHY I AM PAID A MONEY THIS TECHNICAL ISSUE

REGARDS

45000 TO 55000 KM RUNNING FROM SAME BRAND TYRES

PRAVIN
dprs@1963

Aug 24, 2016

clutch plates and pressure plates

Dear sir/Madam,

I regret to write this with frustration. I baught Renault duster RXZ topend model on 30th June and driven for only 1000km. One day i was travelling from my native place to Vizag to attend a marriage with my family and parents, amidst of journey our car has failed due to failure of clutch plates. I sought for roadside assistance and technical assistance from our nearest service centre and after 6 hours of waiting at roadside we could able to see a technician consequently we missed the marriage and happend to come back to home after handover the car to technician.When we contacted toll free they said a renault assistance cab will come and drop you for 50km free of cost and after wards they charge accordingly but this is bogus and misleading customer. Finally they are charging me Rs 7000/- for replacing the parts for just 1000km drive.

So friends think twice before you buy Renault vehicle. Now I am planning to sell it out my two months old car.

D.P.R.SARMA
Princepriya

Aug 14, 2016

Clutch Related Issue as well as poor service

Clutch related problem
I did my 2nd servicing at Gen Next Motors Ltd.,Panvel on 01.06.2016, thereafter on 04.07.2016 my car got breakdown on the way due to not working of gear and clutch. Again everything became ok automatically. I visited to above service centre on 06.07.2016 for the same but on that day I didn't get appointment and told you can come on 13.07.2016 for the same, till date My car remained lying, when I visited on 13.07.2016 my car delivered on the same day with a remake that "clutch bleeding problem". When I asked what was the problem the mechanic who was appointed for the same told that he didn't recognise any problem and whatever he understood he did accordingly and further told if any problem occurred in future you may contact. Again my car started problem on 11.08.2016 and I got appointment for 12.08.2016, when I was going there on 12th Aug my car got completely breakdown at a distance of only 4-5 Km and when I contacted with service centre to carry my vehicle, the service manager replied that they didn't have any vehicle for the same then I have to send my vehicle by using roadside assistance service. Again on 12th Aug, evening I inquired about status of my car they replied entire day there was no electricity service and further said I will inform you on 13th Aug. After lapse of two days i.e. 12-13 Aug, I have not informed even about problem. Due to irresponsible behaviour and unskilled service I have to suffer as well as harassed mentally because with 7-8 months of purchasing and only after 13000 km running the vehicle is giving problems and so I have to visit service centre again and again and also spend Rs.1200/day for taxi fare to go to office. Is service centre working only when electricity supplies?
Does service centre not possess generator facility?
Does Service Centre not equipped with towing facility as well as skilled mechanic?
Is it my fault that I am using Renault?
Kulwant Singh saharan

Jul 25, 2016

Complant about the Dealer Padam Renault

I send my Duster for changing the front Dumper
And Head light on Dated 1/7/2016 , But till today
25/06/2016 they did not change the part and my
Duster still in there service Center last 25 days
I write the Complant abt it at helpline no
Vide Complant no 4-02176716
But the dealer did not bother abt it
I did not but any car or suv from
Renault , they only sell the car but not
Give the service after sales
marg l

Jul 15, 2016

DACIA DUSTER

I booked my Dacia in for the problem with the blades the dealers had the car for a day & forwarded me a short video of my car with wipers working at full speed saying all was good .
My duster had been having a recurring problem with the wiper blades cutting out whilst in use 2 weeks passed & my car started to smell of burning and the blades stopped working again, the engine then cut out the car was recovered and once again taken to the main dealers for the same problem that they had it in for 10 days earlier , i was then accused of tampering with the fuse box !! and was made to feel that the problem was of my own doing also it would void my warranty , i was shocked by the accusation to say the least i have never been so insulted and complained to the service manager then onto renault whom up to press have shown little interest in corresponding with me directly .

So 5 weeks into this debacle i am none the wiser.. i call but get told that they are waiting to hear from whomever at head office i have been supplied with a hire car by them for the duration at their cost so am left wondering are there any other recall on such a problem with the dacia its my 1st & last renault purchase !! i am one extremely disappointed unhappy customer i cannot belief the customer service this big company offer !!! its non existent...

I am left without my car no correspondence from anyone i feel i have now no option but legal help to try and get things moving .

Marg L
kayton

Jul 6, 2016

DUSTER RXZ D 110 PS

THIS IS AN UPDATE FROM THE LAST TIME I WROTE WITH REGARDS MY NEW DUSTER RXZ 110PS DELIVERED TO ME ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2016 AND HAS SINCE BEEN IN THEIR SERVICE STATION FROM THE 2ND OF JULY 2016 UNTIL NOW.
JUST AS AN UPDATE- A BRAND NEW CAR DELIVERED WITH LESS THAN 50 KMS ON THE READING PANEL WHEN IT WAS SHOWING A FAULT ON THE DASHBOARD AND HAD TO BE DRIVEN TO THE SERVICE STATION WHERE IT HAS REMAINED TIL NOW WITH NO SIGNS OF BEING ABLE TO TELL WHAT AND WHERE THE FAULT LIES AND WHAT ASSURANCE I HAVE IF AND WHEN THIS IS RECTIFIED.
I LIVE IN FEAR OF HAVING BEEN SOLD A FAULTY CAR AND DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IT WOULD HAVE TO SEE THE WORK SHOP AFTER THEY HAVE REPAIRED THE INITIAL FAULT WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEIR SERVICE MANAGER AMAYA TO BE TOLD THAT THEY STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE FAULT IS AND ARE STILL CHECKING THIS IS DAY 5 FOR A NEW CAR TO BE BACK FOR REPAIRS.
HAVE HAD OTHER CARS IN THE PAST ALL HAVE LIVED UP TO THEIR EXPECTED SERVICE BUT NOT THIS!
I AM CONCERNED OF WHAT LIES AHEAD FOR US AS THE FIRST IMPRESSION HAVE FAILED US.
NOT SURE IF THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE?
AS A CUSTOMER WHAT COMPENSATION AM I ENTITLED FOR?
WILL BE GOOD TO HEAR VIEWS.
MD@ALPHAGOA.COM
kayton

Jul 4, 2016

Dusster 30th June 2016

we bought a duster from their local sales showroom and the same was delivered to us on the 30th of June 2016.
two days and 50 kms later we notice a service issue indication on our dashboard and promptly the car is taken to the service station where we are told the fuse seems to have been affected.
with a fuse change done and a test drive is undertaken by the service team only to notice the problem persist and i am now being told that they need to keep the car for a through check.
two day in and still waiting to hear what the status is and in the mean time call the manager at the show room to be told and this is assuming that a rodent/rat could have feasted on the wires and thus this problem this is assumption and lose talk to give the customer the benefit of a doubt that the fault lies at your door not ours.
when he was informed that apart from the duster 3 other cars are part there and this for the past 10 years it still does not ring a bell and insist this could be the problem .
today that is on the 5th of July i get a call from the service station manger to inform me that the fault still hasn't been traced and the factory has been informed to send them a wiring drawing to try and locate the fault.
in all of this my question is was the car not inspected prior to it having left the factory?
then the service team who took charge here in Goa were still in the dark and then hand over a faulty brand new car to the customer only to have him drive it back to them for a undefined period and with no fault of the paying customer.
as a client what are my rights and am i to ask for a full refund apart from damages to the mental strain i have been put under?
surely this would never happen in a civilised world and even if it did the penalty would be huge.
my experience should be an eye opener to all prospective investors/customers to think twice before you wish to purchase what you think is a branded car well its not as you will read and know i have been put through much and for no fault of mine.
READ AND REFRAIN IS ALL I CAN SAY.
vermaharish

Jun 30, 2016

Non performance of Reno work shop at LUCKNOW

Car was purchased in 2014 march, The mileage run till date is 60000 km and there is warranty in place for 4 yrs or 80 000kms whichever is earlier. The vehicle was taken to LUCKNOW authorised workshop.

It's 2 Days has gone but vehicle is at work shop and no body is responding.main problem.
vehicle not getting start
AC mode knob stuck since 1 year but after so many exclamation problem remains same for this problem vehicle taken by workshop 15 day before instead of removing problem they created a new problem vehicle not getting started.
Harish Chandra verma
Vehicle no UP 32FK 9192
Reno Duster
8874209601&7565007001
pardeepkumar216

Jun 29, 2016

Gear Struck problem

It is to bring to your notice that i own a renault duster from past 2 years bought from this deal:-PADAM RENAULT MOHALI with registration number-HP55B-1592 From few months i am encountering problem with gear box of my car as it gets stuck while driving and does not comes off even after certain efforts which can lead to accident too.when ever i drive my car in first gear and want to shift it to the second gear it struck. I went to see your dealer PMG RENAULT CHANDIGARH for the same problem and they told me about the problem and i am trying from several months to get claim for it but they don't even listen to the issue. I am writing you this mail so as to let u know the issue i am facing and i am never gonna recommend your brand to anyone and if the issue is still not resolved from your end too. i will be going to consumer court and will send you notice. Have all the documentary proof.
Car is under warranty and complete only 15000 kms.problem is still running and customer care also not helping me.plz give me north zone servicing head Mobile No.
Plz contact me
Vinay Sharma
Chd
Madhusudhan Raya

Jun 18, 2016

Extended Maintenance warranty

Car was purchased in 2013 June, The mileage run till date is 48000km and there is warranty in place for 4 yrs or 80 000kms whichever is earlier. The vehicle was taken to NCR authorised workshop of renault in gurgaon. The accelerator wire got damaged. The service workshop says that they are not sure whether extended warranty covers free replacement of aaccelerator wire. But you have given extended maintenanace warranty for 4 yrs.

What I wish to inform you is that service is very poor and your authorised workshop personnel are not at all aware of extended maintenance warranty. No body in the workshop explicitly can tell whether it is covered or not. I feel it should be covered .

If this is the state of affairs with renault, people will stop purchasing this car due to poor after sales service of your service centres across India and lack of awareness of various terms and conditions of extended maintenance warranty, promised while marketing .

If these things continue i feel renault may be relegated to the bottom place in sales in India.

R.Madhusudhan
09871994599
Gundu99

Jun 5, 2016

Pathetic work of SRMT Tata workshop in Vizag

I have got my vehicle. Manza serviced in SRMT service center near railway station and nearby Rajeshwari theater in Visakhapatnam . I always believed in genuine workshops and have always opted this workshop, to my unfortunate fate their servicing was so bad that my vehicle halted when I was heading out of the city, my vehicle was stranded on the road for two days following which I had to get to towed for rectification, the only problem was loose blots which eventually led to change of timing. This shows how reckless and awfully skilled these workshops are and simply know how to cheat their customers, beware of this workshop.
Shiva takkar

May 3, 2016

Part Not available

I am constraint to express my deplorable situation regarding part not avaible in your showroom. The erratic working of my car has created a lot of inconvenience.This infact represents a dismal picture regrading your organisation. Renault needs no introduction.It enjoys an enviable position in Cars.Your company is on culmination but the shortage of parts in your showroom doesn't go well with the reputation and goodwill you enjoy in the market. Hope you will comprehend with us. I hope you will not give a cause of inconvience to your bonafide customer . DO THE NEEDFUL EARLIER

Sagar takkar
Rajni Shah

Apr 29, 2016

Stop Light signal appearing on display boatd

I find STOP light in red colour on display board since 3 days.

OPPO MOBILE PHONE - Oppo f1f
    I bought this phone two months ago.. Facing lots of...
    Jharkhand State Electricity Board - BIJLI CHORI KE SAMBANDH MAI
    SIR MERE VILLAGE RAYDIH PO GHORLASH DIST DEOGHAR MAI 10%...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    Payment success but ticket not confirm - Payment success but ticket not confirm.
    Payment success but ticket not confirm. I have booked...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Street Dog Problem
    Dear Sir/Madam, we are staying in Hirtika Garden,...
    bsnl.hungama.com - un-subscribe to all my BSNL hangama packages
    hello I want to un-subscribe to all my BSNL hangama...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - ACCESS BILL
    Dear Sir, Please note i am not using internet and my...
    EPF - EPF Portal
    The EPF member login portals are down for a long time and...