Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

Kulwant Singh saharan

Jul 25, 2016

Complant about the Dealer Padam Renault

I send my Duster for changing the front Dumper
And Head light on Dated 1/7/2016 , But till today
25/06/2016 they did not change the part and my
Duster still in there service Center last 25 days
I write the Complant abt it at helpline no
Vide Complant no 4-02176716
But the dealer did not bother abt it
I did not but any car or suv from
Renault , they only sell the car but not
Give the service after sales
marg l

Jul 15, 2016

DACIA DUSTER

I booked my Dacia in for the problem with the blades the dealers had the car for a day & forwarded me a short video of my car with wipers working at full speed saying all was good .
My duster had been having a recurring problem with the wiper blades cutting out whilst in use 2 weeks passed & my car started to smell of burning and the blades stopped working again, the engine then cut out the car was recovered and once again taken to the main dealers for the same problem that they had it in for 10 days earlier , i was then accused of tampering with the fuse box !! and was made to feel that the problem was of my own doing also it would void my warranty , i was shocked by the accusation to say the least i have never been so insulted and complained to the service manager then onto renault whom up to press have shown little interest in corresponding with me directly .

So 5 weeks into this debacle i am none the wiser.. i call but get told that they are waiting to hear from whomever at head office i have been supplied with a hire car by them for the duration at their cost so am left wondering are there any other recall on such a problem with the dacia its my 1st & last renault purchase !! i am one extremely disappointed unhappy customer i cannot belief the customer service this big company offer !!! its non existent...

I am left without my car no correspondence from anyone i feel i have now no option but legal help to try and get things moving .

Marg L
kayton

Jul 6, 2016

DUSTER RXZ D 110 PS

THIS IS AN UPDATE FROM THE LAST TIME I WROTE WITH REGARDS MY NEW DUSTER RXZ 110PS DELIVERED TO ME ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2016 AND HAS SINCE BEEN IN THEIR SERVICE STATION FROM THE 2ND OF JULY 2016 UNTIL NOW.
JUST AS AN UPDATE- A BRAND NEW CAR DELIVERED WITH LESS THAN 50 KMS ON THE READING PANEL WHEN IT WAS SHOWING A FAULT ON THE DASHBOARD AND HAD TO BE DRIVEN TO THE SERVICE STATION WHERE IT HAS REMAINED TIL NOW WITH NO SIGNS OF BEING ABLE TO TELL WHAT AND WHERE THE FAULT LIES AND WHAT ASSURANCE I HAVE IF AND WHEN THIS IS RECTIFIED.
I LIVE IN FEAR OF HAVING BEEN SOLD A FAULTY CAR AND DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IT WOULD HAVE TO SEE THE WORK SHOP AFTER THEY HAVE REPAIRED THE INITIAL FAULT WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEIR SERVICE MANAGER AMAYA TO BE TOLD THAT THEY STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE FAULT IS AND ARE STILL CHECKING THIS IS DAY 5 FOR A NEW CAR TO BE BACK FOR REPAIRS.
HAVE HAD OTHER CARS IN THE PAST ALL HAVE LIVED UP TO THEIR EXPECTED SERVICE BUT NOT THIS!
I AM CONCERNED OF WHAT LIES AHEAD FOR US AS THE FIRST IMPRESSION HAVE FAILED US.
NOT SURE IF THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE?
AS A CUSTOMER WHAT COMPENSATION AM I ENTITLED FOR?
WILL BE GOOD TO HEAR VIEWS.
MD@ALPHAGOA.COM
kayton

Jul 4, 2016

Dusster 30th June 2016

we bought a duster from their local sales showroom and the same was delivered to us on the 30th of June 2016.
two days and 50 kms later we notice a service issue indication on our dashboard and promptly the car is taken to the service station where we are told the fuse seems to have been affected.
with a fuse change done and a test drive is undertaken by the service team only to notice the problem persist and i am now being told that they need to keep the car for a through check.
two day in and still waiting to hear what the status is and in the mean time call the manager at the show room to be told and this is assuming that a rodent/rat could have feasted on the wires and thus this problem this is assumption and lose talk to give the customer the benefit of a doubt that the fault lies at your door not ours.
when he was informed that apart from the duster 3 other cars are part there and this for the past 10 years it still does not ring a bell and insist this could be the problem .
today that is on the 5th of July i get a call from the service station manger to inform me that the fault still hasn't been traced and the factory has been informed to send them a wiring drawing to try and locate the fault.
in all of this my question is was the car not inspected prior to it having left the factory?
then the service team who took charge here in Goa were still in the dark and then hand over a faulty brand new car to the customer only to have him drive it back to them for a undefined period and with no fault of the paying customer.
as a client what are my rights and am i to ask for a full refund apart from damages to the mental strain i have been put under?
surely this would never happen in a civilised world and even if it did the penalty would be huge.
my experience should be an eye opener to all prospective investors/customers to think twice before you wish to purchase what you think is a branded car well its not as you will read and know i have been put through much and for no fault of mine.
READ AND REFRAIN IS ALL I CAN SAY.
vermaharish

Jun 30, 2016

Non performance of Reno work shop at LUCKNOW

Car was purchased in 2014 march, The mileage run till date is 60000 km and there is warranty in place for 4 yrs or 80 000kms whichever is earlier. The vehicle was taken to LUCKNOW authorised workshop.

It's 2 Days has gone but vehicle is at work shop and no body is responding.main problem.
vehicle not getting start
AC mode knob stuck since 1 year but after so many exclamation problem remains same for this problem vehicle taken by workshop 15 day before instead of removing problem they created a new problem vehicle not getting started.
Harish Chandra verma
Vehicle no UP 32FK 9192
Reno Duster
8874209601&7565007001
pardeepkumar216

Jun 29, 2016

Gear Struck problem

It is to bring to your notice that i own a renault duster from past 2 years bought from this deal:-PADAM RENAULT MOHALI with registration number-HP55B-1592 From few months i am encountering problem with gear box of my car as it gets stuck while driving and does not comes off even after certain efforts which can lead to accident too.when ever i drive my car in first gear and want to shift it to the second gear it struck. I went to see your dealer PMG RENAULT CHANDIGARH for the same problem and they told me about the problem and i am trying from several months to get claim for it but they don't even listen to the issue. I am writing you this mail so as to let u know the issue i am facing and i am never gonna recommend your brand to anyone and if the issue is still not resolved from your end too. i will be going to consumer court and will send you notice. Have all the documentary proof.
Car is under warranty and complete only 15000 kms.problem is still running and customer care also not helping me.plz give me north zone servicing head Mobile No.
Plz contact me
Vinay Sharma
Chd
Madhusudhan Raya

Jun 18, 2016

Extended Maintenance warranty

Car was purchased in 2013 June, The mileage run till date is 48000km and there is warranty in place for 4 yrs or 80 000kms whichever is earlier. The vehicle was taken to NCR authorised workshop of renault in gurgaon. The accelerator wire got damaged. The service workshop says that they are not sure whether extended warranty covers free replacement of aaccelerator wire. But you have given extended maintenanace warranty for 4 yrs.

What I wish to inform you is that service is very poor and your authorised workshop personnel are not at all aware of extended maintenance warranty. No body in the workshop explicitly can tell whether it is covered or not. I feel it should be covered .

If this is the state of affairs with renault, people will stop purchasing this car due to poor after sales service of your service centres across India and lack of awareness of various terms and conditions of extended maintenance warranty, promised while marketing .

If these things continue i feel renault may be relegated to the bottom place in sales in India.

R.Madhusudhan
09871994599
Gundu99

Jun 5, 2016

Pathetic work of SRMT Tata workshop in Vizag

I have got my vehicle. Manza serviced in SRMT service center near railway station and nearby Rajeshwari theater in Visakhapatnam . I always believed in genuine workshops and have always opted this workshop, to my unfortunate fate their servicing was so bad that my vehicle halted when I was heading out of the city, my vehicle was stranded on the road for two days following which I had to get to towed for rectification, the only problem was loose blots which eventually led to change of timing. This shows how reckless and awfully skilled these workshops are and simply know how to cheat their customers, beware of this workshop.
Shiva takkar

May 3, 2016

Part Not available

I am constraint to express my deplorable situation regarding part not avaible in your showroom. The erratic working of my car has created a lot of inconvenience.This infact represents a dismal picture regrading your organisation. Renault needs no introduction.It enjoys an enviable position in Cars.Your company is on culmination but the shortage of parts in your showroom doesn't go well with the reputation and goodwill you enjoy in the market. Hope you will comprehend with us. I hope you will not give a cause of inconvience to your bonafide customer . DO THE NEEDFUL EARLIER

Sagar takkar
Rajni Shah

Apr 29, 2016

Stop Light signal appearing on display boatd

I find STOP light in red colour on display board since 3 days.
Mohan Tiluvalli

Apr 6, 2016

Problem with Gear, Battery & Power Staring

Problem with Gear, Battery & Power Staring
Problem with the Gear
I bought Duster 85 PS Desiel in Nov 2013 and found that the gear stuck a lot. Whenever i drive my car in first gear and want to shift it to the second gear it stuck. I need to go hard on gear to shift it to the second. Moreover after driving it for a good distance when I come to halt or in traffic picking car in first gear is much problematic and it gives missing. I have been to Renault service center but they were not able to detect the problem.

Battery Problem:
Car battery dried & gone bad in just 2.5 months, Due to this many other problems.
1. Problem With Power Staring
2. AC will not work, Windows & Music player nothing will work.
3. Big very big problem is Power staring will not work, Assume you are road, Suppose battery goes to low state, Staring almost
50% will not work. Very difficult to turn left right. Only straight you can go. In ghot section gone case.
Yadavinfotchservice

Feb 18, 2016

Door

I bought my duster 2-3 month 4 door noise do it do I suggested all people don't bought duster RXE dci modals
m s gupta

Feb 13, 2016

pluse clutch problem

I purchased pluse from bhilai renault office chattisgard lost year , car is running with hard clutch I send my vehicle for second servicing,
company refused to reactifed problem and asking for payment , why should I pay if company warranty is running.
akshay 45 thakur

Feb 12, 2016

Duster--full of complaints

I have a one month old Duster and it has already started giving problems. The polution control light has come on twice during this period and the gear shift lever makes noise. When I spoke with some of my French friends, I realised that the Duster is not a Renault product, but a Dasia product, which is manufactured in Romania and exported to poor third world countries. So those with a Duster, should learn to live with it and others may think twice before bying one.
Akshay Thakur
Amit yadav paldi panihara

Jan 14, 2016

Service and warrenty problem

MY car registration no- HR 36 V 3600, I completed service on 2nd Dec 2015 in Renault service centre sector 37 near Hero Honda chowk Gurgaon 122001 ,As per service centre all points completed but actually from my side observed some points not done. during running I observed that door noise still exist,front axle noise exist, even no. of time I contacted to customer care but no satisfactory reply , some warrenty related work also not done during servicing.they said part not available and pl.do warrenty related work from other service centre.
Name -Amit Yadav
Mobile no- 9992008396
Amit Kishore Gupta

Dec 29, 2015

Problem with the Gear

I bought Duster RXL 85 PS in Sept 2014 and found that the gear stuck a lot. Whenever i drive my car in first gear and want to shift it to the second gear it stuck. I need to go hard on gear to shift it to the second. Moreover after driving it for a good distance when I come to halt or in traffic picking car in first gear is much problematic and it gives missing. I have been to Renault service center but they were not able to detect the problem. It has just done 13000 Km and engine noise has also increased. Blue Tooth also don't work properly.

Amit Gupta
sakshiengineeringprojects

Dec 26, 2015

Complaint against service centre

Dear Sir/ Madam
Mere pass ek duster RxL hai jis me ab se 6 month pehle stop loght indicator show hone laga or fir sath he sath starting problem suru ho gaye. Maine apne car Ghaziabad me meerut road service centre per bhej de waha pata chala k iske injectors me problem hai.
Hum ne duster wahee choor de or 15 days ka time de diya but after 15 days jab phucha to pata chala k abhee or time lagega.
After 70 days service centre se gaddi milee but 5 din k baad ssme problem fir suru ho gayee
Stop light
Starting
Or gear jaam.
Fir phone kiya bole k gaddi phoucha do 2 3 din me ok kar k de denge but after 1 month gaddi milee or 2 din k baad fir vo he problem ho gayee
Stop light
Starting
Gear jaam
Than fir phone kiya to bole k khuch kaam reh gaya tha nahee ho paya hai service centre bhej do 2 3 hrs me de denge.
Than fir gaddi centre bhej de or 3 ghante ka kaam 10 din me kara or gaddi aa gayee but fir do din k baad same problem suru ho gayee or ek nayee problem or suru ho gayee k gaddi ka pickup bilkul khatam ho gaya , ab fir phone kiya to fir vo he kahanee k is baar or bhej do 4 5 din me bilkul sahee kar denge.
Ab ye ssmajh nahee aa raha k itne din rakh kar service centre walo ne kiya kya . Or ab is duster ka mai kya karu kis service centre per dikhau. Kai baar complaint karne k baad bhee Renault me koi sunwai nahee ho rahee hai.
Koi jawab hai Renault walo k pass ya us service centre k pass.
Sanjay Rana
9897622006
Moradabad
Atul Bhutani

Dec 3, 2015

Stop Light

I had a duster 2013 model. I has done 65000 kms. Since its 59000 kms I had sent my car to service station 5 times for the STOP LIGHT reappearing again and gain. Faridabad service station is not able to detect it I think. They claim that every time they changes some or other part which is diagnosed faulty, so it means that this car has so inferior quality parts that they are getting faulty so soon.
if its not been under warranty, I would have ended paying around 1,00,000/- although I already had spend 80,000/- till now on services & "mandatory maintenance" as they say.
is there any body where I can complaint.
Atul Bhutani
Car: UK18 8042
ABHIJIT_MITRA

Oct 29, 2015

A/c outlet blocked

I purchased a Duster AWD in Feb 2015 and have driven it for 11000+ kms. Recently I observed that the carpet in the car was wet. I took the vehicle to the service station in Sector 2 , Noida and was intimated that the outlet of the aircon was choked and the same could not be unclogged by cleaning.
Rectification of the said issue is a major job as it was intimated that the dashboard of the vehicle would need to be taken out before any maintenance could be done. It is surprising that a major automobile company like Renault has designed a simple feature like an outlet pipe in a fashion that a vehicle has to be kept in the workshop for 2 days to rectify a simple job like water outlet clogging.
rose international inc

Oct 24, 2015

hard kletch

many times seen the problem of soccers
its hard driving car
gandhigauravz

Sep 23, 2015

Shameless Renaults company's useless car

Purchased 6 months back.since then it has been at the service station for more than 10 times..n shameless people dont have any solution toyour problems. Helpline refuses to help & unfortunately no escalation point.
Guess its just not bothered about oys customers.. greedy people
Deep Johal

Sep 5, 2015

A piece of shit

Buying a duster was one of my worst decision . talking of clutch , AC , door , music system , fuel indicator , service etc . had faced problems in every segment , the only positive aspect is its millege as compared to other compact SUV s .But for some one thinking to buy a new duster.....I would suggest a big NO .
ARtone

Aug 10, 2015

smell

I have had the new duster for approx' 6 weeks and for the last week there has been a smell inside the car which is not coming from me. The smell I have described as being like ether. it is a light chemical smell which quite frankly scares me. I checked in the engine compartment and tried to locate the type of smell by removing the liquid caps in turn. The most similar to the smell was the brake fluid. As I removed the cap some liquid ran out, however I was parked on a slight slope. I have been to the company I purchased it from where the engineer tells me the brake fluid cap has to be replaced at a certain position due to a vent slit in the cap. The smell has been worse than ever since, the liquid does not now appear to be coming from the cap. This gives me the concern could there be a brake fluid leakage elsewhere, say at the brakes?
Bismaad Deep SIngh

Aug 10, 2015

Gear stuck

I bought duster in august 2014 and found that the gear stuck a lot ...... when ever i drive my car in first gear and want to shift it to the second gear it struck. either i need to go hard on either clutch or on gear to shift it to the second ..it was even not resolved in any of the 2 services. This is what Renault is providing its customers a service. Renault duster has many other issues as well my ac mode also struck will changing it.
anita milind

Aug 3, 2015

AC water leakge inside the car

I bought Renault Duster in Sept 2013 and till now it was running well. Since the past two months I noticed a stale smell in the car and upon analysing the same, found lots of water ingress under the mats. After drying the mats I found water again. I concluded that this could be due to water of AC seeping inside, instead of being thrown outside. The vehicle was sent for this problem to service centre in NOIDA sector 63 and they confirmed my doubt. They also said that this problem has been reported in other cars too.
My concern is that if it was a known problem then why didn't Renault take care and recall the cars. Other reputed manufacturers are doing this. From a company of Renault's reputation, this was unexpected.
I really feel the Renault needs to rebuild its image and give a quality product.

Anita Milind

DUCAT noida - Fraud
    Dear Folks, Don't ever take admission into any...
    idea cellular - RE: Online recharge
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    DDA - DOUBLE ALLOTMENT OF LIG FLAT NO. 74,IST FLOOR, SECTOR...
    ABOVE FLAT WAS ALLOTED TO ME VIDE DDA LETTER...
    appsc one time registration - Mobile verify number
    Sir I don't have taken my mobile verify number pls...
    one assist - Without intimation oneassist debited the amount from my...
    With out informing me one assist automatically debited...
    Morphy Richards - Careless Non Professional Co.
    I purchased One "Salvo" brand 25ltr. Water...
    Easyday outlet in lajpat nagar - You are cheating the consumers - fraud
    We ahs purchased 3 tickets from Easy day outlet in Lajpat...
    BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD - NEED STATEMENT FOR PETRO CARD
    I REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE THE PETRO CARD STATEMENT FOR THE...
    Hathway Broadband - Internet connection
    Dear Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience. An...