Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

vikwil

technical

I had 85ps rxl, renault owned on 2014 , july made ,problems occured while braking in static position .Also hearing noise from the engine side , I had registered a complaint regarding the same , but they fail to clear the problem.I had a service for 20k at cochin, I found the vehicle ride like a cart after 3000km, doubted and had alook in to the engine oil, oh god schocked,,, found dark oil from the engine, that means they were not changed the oil properly,,, anyway am going tosell this ssoon,,,, go for innova or any other car,,, TVS service engineers are waste fellows and they dont know the technical problems to rectify ,,,,, poor guys must found some other jobs
Rambhoopal Reddy

Gear Struct

GEAR STRUCT
I BOUGHT RENAULT DUSTER IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 14. I HAD PROBLEM WITH GEAR AND I REPORTED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. IT WAS NOT RESOLVED AND AFTER 12000 KM AGAIN I GAVE A COMPLAINT TO RECTIFY THE SAME, THEN ALSO THE PROBLEM WAS NOT RESOLVED.

RAMBHOOPAL REDDY
Ph.no:8096551515
Rambhoopal Reddy

Gear Struct

I BOUGHT RENAULT DUSTER IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 14. I AM DONE 12000KM AND HAD PROBLEM WITH GEAR AND I REPORTED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. IT WAS NOT RESOLVED AFTER HAVING CAR FOR TWO DAYS IN THEIR SERVICE CENTER AND AGAIN I GAVE A COMPLAINT TO RECTIFY THE SAME, THEN ALSO THE PROBLEM WAS NOT RESOLVED. PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.

RAMBHOOPAL REDDY
Ph.no : 8096551515
Shibila

May 6, 2015

Renault Duster-Front Door opens while the car is running

We purchased Duster in year 2014.One day while driving the car, my daughter pulled the front door handle and the door was opened , even though the central lock was there.
By Gods grace and our luck nothing happened to us. When we enquired with the Dealer , they said it is the feature given by the company for extra safety.
We were shocked to hear that. what the company has given as extra safety, worked in the reverse way with us.And I think in India the most Kids below 2 years travel in the front seat sitting on the lap.Now we are afraid to travel in the front seat.And the door locks on the front doors are just for name sake as they don't have any role in opening n closing of the door. Even if the door lock is pressed, the front doors can be easily opened by pulling the door handle inside.I would recommend renault company to take this up as a serious issue and do some sort of technical measures so that the doors are not opened by just pulling the door handle.

Unni

Apr 29, 2015

Regarding Duster Engine Noise and Cluthc and Gear Vaibration

Dear Sir.,

I Purchased Duster Diesel THP RxZ, Model : THPE3D in August 2012. In my car running 20000 KM that time i have above complaint to service center, mangalore, karntaka and Customer care. However , so far there is no response from both of you. Present My car running 50000 KM the same problems engine noise, clutch and second gear vibration this are problems repeated. So, I have complaint renault service center mangalore, karnataka and online complaint register to customer care. There is many technical problems in car, your service center is not able to detect that. I have compared that voice with another renault duster many times in your center but there is no focus on my problems.
Please take a look on my problem.

VIN NO.MEEHSRA36C5000437

9448281294.
kulkarniss

Apr 22, 2015

Old duster sold instead of new !!!

I bought 85 PS RXL Plus diesel Duster from Wagholi Pune in April 2015. I was promised December 2014 make of vehicle and delivered me vehicle of November 2015. Then on the first day of delivery accelerator pedal got jammed to highest throttle and it did not come back, I was about to have accident. Then tyres of MRF are 1 year old manufacturing and battery is 1.5 years old manufacturing !!!! This is not acceptable to me. I bought 3rd year warranty and renault has not still delivered me original third year warranty document. The hazard triangle was missing from the delivery. Renault has cheated on me by giving old vehicle. The gloves box doesnt have the lights fitted. The first aid kit was opened already with bandages removed from it. I paid 6500 rs for teflon coating and coating was not done at all. engine coating is not done at all and wax is just put under name of teflon coating and that too just one layer. I wrote to Renault but no resolution from them yet !!! Please call me on 988 173 4224 and fix my issue otherwise I am thinking of suing this cheat company.
Virangs

Apr 21, 2015

homing noise in cabin

I have purchased duster 2 years back, just 25000 Kms till date. there is lot of noise coming in cabin as if I am driving a loaded truck or Volvo. I showed to my service station in Goa, they told that I need to change tires - original provided by company is of MRF - needs to change to APOLLO.
this is really very troublesome.
mayank.junu

Apr 17, 2015

REGARDING DUSTER GEAR AND CLUTHC AND GEAR PROBLEM

I PURCHASED DUSTER ADVENTURE TOP MODEL IN JULY 2014. THE CLUTCH AND GEAR FAIELD TO WORK.I COPLAINT ON TOLL FREE NO. THE SERVICE CENTER TOE MY CAR.NOW CAR IS IN SERVICE CENERTE.ISSUE IS WHEN I WAS DRIVING SUDDENLY CLUTCH AND GEAR FAIELD TO WORK. I HARDLY STOPEED THE CAR AND SAVED BY ACCIDENT.SOME SMOKE ALSO CAME FROM ENGINE.THIS IS COMPANY MANUFACTURING FAULT.SO PLEASE CHANGE MY WHOLE CLUTCH AND GEAR SYSTEM.OTHER WISE I HAVE TO GO TO IN CONSUMER FORUM.WHY SHOULD I BEAR COMPANY MANUFACTURING FAULT.TILL MY PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED I WILL NOT PIC MY CAR FROM SERVICE CENTERE
T DROY

Apr 13, 2015

Accelarator Issues

From the very first day, I am facing some or the other
Issues, and for which, several times, I have visited your showrooms.

Among other issues, the major and the most dangerous issue is the
Accelerator problem. Mainly when I am on a High Speed, accelerator is not
Coming back to my feet after it is being pressed. Already several times I have
Escaped accident. I am scared that, next time I may not be so fortunate to escape
An accident.

More than once, I have send the car to your Workshops, but still no result.
I want to know, why I should face so much of problem again and again with a brand
New vehicle?

Also the mileage is very very less (8 and Half).which was also was not taken care by the
Workshop. Though I have informed them several times.

I am no more confident to drive the same vehicle. It is a life risk for me.

Best Regards
T D ROY
E-MAIL : roy@aurelevents.com
kumar_hp

Apr 4, 2015

AC Problem in New Duster

I purchased Renault Duster RxZ,100 PS, top model with and Navigation in March 2015. In less than a week AC stops working. Approaching service centre was a shock. After an hour of inspection I was told that bumber needs to be opened before they can say anything. I dont have right words to describe my expereince of having to go through this within a week of buying a 10 lac plus vehicle. One thing is sure RENUALT NEEDS TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF ITS VEHICLES.
naveenvashisht

Mar 24, 2015

Good product but Bad after sale service

I am having Duster HR26BY5775 which I got serviced regularly. At 40K km, I got it properly serviced at NCR Renault at Kataria Chowk, GGN. But soon after service I faced problem of gear blockage. I reported back to NCR Renault and found that No gear oil was changed and hence lead to problem. they changed and told that problem is solve. after 2 days I reported back to NCR that problem is still there. Then they asked me to change gear wire and cylinder. I doubted and hence gave my car to Sprint, Renault nr Hero Honda chowk. They told that clutch plate is gone and needs to be replaced. I had to invest 22K and got it changed. I would like to state that Renault service is poor and specially NCR is worst. No clarity and transparency is there and they just want to earn money.

Not Happy with Renault Service and they are just giving bad name to Renault. Good product but Bad after sale service.
executiveengineermech

Mar 23, 2015

Air bags not opened.

Renault Duster Car No MH-46-G-0052 owned by Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran, met an accident at Vikroli on date 17.03.2015.The impact was very high causing damage of bonnet,radiator,AC condenser etc. however the safety bags were not opened.It is very serious issue in view of safety point of the passengers traveling in the vech.At present the said vech is under repair at your authorized workshop M/s Gen-Next Motors,at Koparkhairane, Navi-Mumbai.The issue shall be taken seriously and compensation shall be claimed by Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran.

M.S.Pradhan
Executive Engineer(M)
MJP,U&R,Mech. Div.
Thane.
karthikeyani

Mar 17, 2015

service complaints not attended properly

I am Karthikeyani, We had purchased a duster vehicle during jan 2013, till the first service the vehicle was running fine. After the service of 10000km, our problem started. There was an irritating noise inside the vehicle, when asked they said its the tyre noise and to my surprise they said the noise was due to MRF tyres and asked me to change the tyre( note: we were asked to change the tyre with in 10000km, were as a tyre can be used for 40000km).

Then, after repeated follow up and complaints to renault, I was offered some discount on replacing MRF tyre on which they were not sure if the noise would be arrested. With no proper response from renault and the local service center we were forced to live with the problem.
Now we had changed the tyre and again after servicing we still have some irritating noise inside the vehicle, after informing the same to the service center, we had a pleasing reply from the executive stating I will come and take the vehicle and rectify it personally and give it. I gave the same complaint during my service feedback call also.
But,till now it is not attended.

I still personally love this design and model of the duster compared to all the equivalent vehicle category. I am posting this complaint here only to get a solution for my concern.

Karthikeyani.D
8220004100
VenkatSesh

Mar 15, 2015

Drive Shaft Broken

I have Duster 85 HP - diesel version, bought Nov 2013, driven about 32,000 kms. Last week, after driving about 2-3 kms, slowed down to allow another vehicle, I released clutch to engage first gear, there was loud sound and vehicle would not move anymore. Engine was running smooth, but whenever clutch was released, there was a jarring noise. The vehicle was towed to Anamalais, Coimbatore. To my shock, the drive shaft to RHS wheel was found broken. As the vehicle is under warranty, Renault has undertaken free replacement of the part. Is there anybody with similar problem or in the know of what could have lead to this issue - please mail at seshadri@nals.in
Mhabemo Ovung

Mar 12, 2015

Engine not starting at first try in the Morning

My car was running perfectly and gave me no problems until last week when, one day, trying to start the car in the morning while trying to go to work, took longer than what is usual. Now my car never starts at the first time, i have to try once, twice, three times...sometimes more.
ajit2014

Mar 8, 2015

GEAR STRUCT

I BOUGHT RENAULT DUSTER IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 14. I HAD PROBLEM WITH GEAR AND I REPORTED AT THE TIME OF FIRST SERVICE. IT WAS NOT RESOLVED AND AFTER 2000 KM AGAIN I GAVE A COMPLAINT TO RECTIFY THE SAME, THEN ALSO THE PROBLEM WAS NOT RESOLVED. THE BUSINESS OF RENAULT IS TO COLLECT RS. 500 FOR PICKUP AND DROP. NO OTHER SERVICE BEING GIVEN. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO MOVE THE GEAR FROM FIRST TO SECOND. SOME TIMES WE HAVE TO STOP THE VEHICLE, SPECIALLY IN CITY TRAFFIC. I AM SO ANNOYED WITH RENAULT SERVICE. I THINK MARUTHI IS BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghirmai haile

Feb 25, 2015

weakness of engine especially with ac

i bought this can on July 2013 in Dubai,but ever since arrived here and started driving this car given me hard time.when the engine is run and start driving,after 15 or 20 minutes the car showed me high heat and i stopped it.i called tow truck and took it to the dealer to resolve the heating problem early before i damage other components.they resolve it temporary not once for ever,after sometime started the same problem again and again.did i waste my hard earning money by buying this car or has other solutions?
dara singh

Feb 6, 2015

engine voice is extra noisy

There is many technical problems in car. Your service center is not able to detect that .
I have compared that voice with another renault duster many times in ur center but there is no focus on my problem.
the only reply is that " aap free hoke aana tb kr denge Abi hum free nahi h".
plz take a look on my problem because the problem can be increased and can cause a mishappening.
rajatchaud

Dec 30, 2014

Mis-selling at Sprint (quoting wrong price during sales)

Please beware before buying from Sprint cars GK. They tell a wrong price while selling and ask for additional amount at delivery.

While booking the vehicle, the sales person (Mr Ratan) told us that the price is x. Even the customer order form mentioned the price he had quoted. However, after a month or so, he informed us that we have to pay additional 1 lac to get the delivery.
He did not get the argument that a 1 lac difference could have altered my buying decision. His behavior was very weird as he was very rudely asking for cash/DD at the time of delivery. Since, I was traveling that time so my wife made the payment and got the delivery (lets keep the awesome delivery process for another post).

Later on (once back), I made multiple complaint through customer care and their north India sales head, but to no avail. The only reasoning I got from them was that the sales person (Mr Ratan) was on notice period that time (leaving job) so he had behaved that way. However, I see this as a clear mis-selling as if I would have known that the price is 1 lac more than I would have rather gone for another mode/make.

Rajat

Dec 12, 2014

BRAKE SOUND

Sir.,

Ref : Complaint Dated 08/12/2014.
VIN No. MEEHSRA36C5000437
***********************
Please repair our car immediately in above complaint dated 08/12/14.
Please response to our above complaint. Kindly do the needful.

Saurabh Bhudolia

Dec 11, 2014

Poor Service

Do not buy any car from Gen Next Motors Thane.. Height of unprofessionalism. They will not at all entertain any of your problem. Since last 3 months I am making certain calls to fix the issues in my car but they are very busy with their sales target.

Saurabh Bhudolia
Manishslko

Unprofessinal Approach by Renault LUCKNOW

Dear Concern,
I brought a new Renault duster from Renault Showroom Kalyanpur Ring Road Lucknow.
The unprofessional behavior of Sales manager Mr Prashant Tiwari in not acceptable at all.
This is very insulting to a customer who buys a vehicle spending lakhs of rupees and such dealers behave in a insulting and disgusting manner with customers ruining Renaults reputation world wide.
Appreciate if Renault marketing department and customer care takes note of such dealers with unprofessional behavior with customers.
Please keep some trained employees who knows basics of customer handling.
The biggest mistake was to buy this car and would advise everyone NEVER TO OPT FOR RENAULT PRODUCT.

Maneesh
Lucknow

BRAKE SOUND

In my vehicle running 40000 K.M. I have given complaint to Renault Service mangalore, Karnataka for Braking Sound. I had even complained about the failure on the part of your dealer and your company in respect of poor response to the repair work to the customer care. However, so far there is no response from both of you. There is doubt that both of you have committed deficiency in service and have failed to provide satisfactory service to me. However they are not able to fix this problem. Please have this as a service feedback. Else. I will take some legal action against the company.

VIN No. MEEHSRA36C5000437

Jain Rakesh

Breaking, Tyre Alignment and Too much Noise

Dear Renault Team,

I have bought Duster last 3 months back from Karnawati Motors Ahmedabad and from very first day i complained about Brake Liner and Wheel Alignment and Car is making too much noise but after the first service also the issue was not solved and the service they had done was below the standard and they had given me Car without washing, this is ridiculous how one can do this. I request you to inform at Karnawati motors to inspect the Car properly and hope to get call from them at the earliest to solve my problem.

Rakesh Jain
9099222555.
ngrgsh@yahoo.in

Dec 5, 2014

Poor sales

THIS COMPLAINT MAY BE SHOWN TO CHEIF MARKETING MANAGER RENAULT INDIA AND THE CEO dear sir, for the past 6 months I am planning to buy a duster from your lucknow dealer but till date have not been able to purchase it because of the poor marketing done by the said dealer, i want to buy the same through CSD and that is the reason why the dealer is not cooperating. At present there is a discount scheme going on so as a customer of CSD am i eligible for the said discount or not? can you just clarify the same. Please make your organisation little CUSTOMER CENTRIC. Col Rameshwar Gupta

ICICI Bank Credit Card - Extra charge applied
    Hi Team ICICI bank bombarded with extra charges with...
    ACT BROADBAND - Nuisance calls from ACT
    I don't know why ACT customer service keeps calling...
    VTU - Request to VTU university to cancel Detaining Student of...
    I Studying my Final year,Final Semester of Engeering...
    sparsh care foundation - fraud sparsh care foundation
    i received a call from a girl called Pooja 7840079191. she...
    Connect Internet - Repeated Telemarketing Calls
    Connect Broad Company makes repeated marketing calls. When...
    HAVELLS - No warranty service
    Hi, I bought a induction on 30th December 2013 from...
    UNIVERSITY OF PUNE - Phd 2015 Admission process
    I have cleared Paper II for PET 2015, conducted to fill...
    IDEA PREPAID - RE : amount not credited to my mobile
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that the matter is...
    Tikona - Chennai - Re: Internet connectivity
    Dear Sanddeepp, Greetings from Tikona. We have noted...