reserve bank of india

Consumer complaints and reviews about reserve bank of india

ajayranga

NEW DELHI.

Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061
File:rbi/B1o4/f12
Payment Amount: Rs 4,71,00,000

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Dear Beneficiary:
This is to urgently notify you that the newly appointed RBI Governor Mr. Raghuram Govinda Rajan has ordered the immediate transfer of all pending funds both from the domestic transfer to the foreign exchange/remittance department in the RBI, this include Contract funds, Inherited funds, Lottery winning funds and any kind of pending transfer due to one reason or the other. The decision was made after the Governor meet with the nation economy team few hours after his office appointment. The aim is how to boost and improve the economy on the fast raise of United States Dollar against the India national Rupees. Path of the first steps by Governor Raghuram Govinda Rajan is to immediately approve the transfer of all pending funds to the rightful beneficiary so that funds can be into circulation in order to strengthen the nation economy. Rs/ 4 Crore 71 Lakh has been approved by the Governor and its ready for immediate transfer. You are hereby requested to fill the below form correctly and make payment of Rs.20, 800 crediting fee to enable us effect this transfer to you immediately.

Fill the form below for further verification and send to: customarscare@rbiindia.co.in

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. Bank Details:
8. E-mail id:
9. And also make sure you send your id proof for further verification.
RESERVE BANK OF INDAI…..BANKING IS THE SECTOR.….ECONOMIC GROWTH IS OUR PRIORITY

The RBI Management

Mr. Raghuram Govinda Rajan
R.B.I GOVERNOR.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there in ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE OR NOT,I REPLY THEM AND THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY THE TAX ,PLEASE CONFIRM ME ABOUT THAT. my email id is ajayranga005@gmail.com
sultana parween

Jun 14, 2013

urgentle need reply

yesterday i got mail from reserve bank of india detailed as below:

SCAMMED VICTIM/ $500,000.Dollars BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 $500,000.Dollars
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 2013©
INDIA CENTRAL BANK,
NEW DELHI -India.
Scam victims compensation 2013
$500,000 USD BENEFICIARY.

ATT BENEFICIARY:

On Behalf of the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (Dr. D. Subbarao) and the Government of India, we wish to notify you as a beneficiary of $500,000.USD (Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in compensation of scam victims.

This is to bring to your notice that we have delegate from the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA and the Government of India to pay 150 victims of internet and various scams $500,000USD Each, Your E-mail ID was listed and approved for this payment as one of the scam victims. According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid over a half of the victims are from the United States and here in Asia-India. We still have a pending of 36 compensations left to be paid.

According to the last meeting held here in the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, it was brought to our notice of the various type of scam that is going on in our world today, and this scammer's is even using the name of the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA(RBI) to scam people. Today many people have lost their property and many have gone in bankruptcy because of these CRIMINALS.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that $500,000.00 will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay File release/ disbursement fees only.
So you are therefore required to pay Rs.21,500 /-.To the office of Foreign Remittance Department for the File Release/ disbursement fees.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO FILL THE FORM BELOW FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUND IMMEDIATELY.

1. FULL NAMES: ____________________
7. BANK NAME: ____________________
8. ACCOUNT NAME: ____________________
9. ACCOUNT NUMBER: ____________________
10. BANK BRANCH/ CITY: ____________________

NOTE: You are to immediately provide with the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA the above information’s To enable us facilitate the release of your compensation fund to you immediately. Also you are not to duplicate or communicate with any one about this because we are still in trace of this internet hoodlums and criminals.

Yours truly
SUNITA ROY
For: Foreign Remittance Department
Online Banking Unit RBI
Copyright © 2006-2013
E-Mail: rbi_fundrelease.orderuk@dgoh.org
Disclaimer- The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the address and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure copying, distribution Or action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.
and after that i sent mail in reply and filled the form with true information of mine

now after that the person maned sunita with a mobile number of 91-8588034818 called me several times for depositing the said amount for prcessing the price money to my personal aoount...now i want ur advise to tell me the furthet step whether it is true or fraud case...pls rpl me in my email id asap...
lailat

Apr 15, 2013

Inquiry

After reading these posts, I beleive that the one I applied for a loan is a fraud. I did not pay yet the cost of Transfer ther are asking to me. I tried to research and sent some inquries to RBI website but did not hear anything except for please elaborate your querries. I already send the details and still the response is the same. Maybe its an automatic response. Anyway, please see the details below. Anyone can give me an idea if this is real or fraud. Im a mother of two and badly needed a loan for my family. Please help! I was able to see the fund on my account but need a transfer code that is what i need to pay for 350 USD.

Please help me on this before losing my money.

Attn: /Mrs.

This is to inform you that your on-line account has been created, activated and credited with the sum of ($8,000.00) only in regards to the authorization and instructions from FAXLESS LOAN FIRM. To transfer your funds please read and follow the below instructions carefully.

To transfer/view your Account's Statement, follow below steps. You are to enter this website http://www.rbonlineindia.de.vu/india/secure to your secure customer's area using via Internet Banking (CUSTOMER LOGIN) on the left hand side of your PC after which you are to select savings account type and fill in your TEN digit customer's account ID and five digit PIN then click on LOG IN to view your account status. click on transfer to start your transfer. fill the information required using the information provided for you below and select go the page will show please wait, just click on OK.

ON-LINE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PLEASE VIEW YOUR TRANSFER INFORMATION DETAILS ENCLOSED IN THE ATTACHMENT.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
Your On-line account details is as stated below, to enter the log in page, copy the link below and paste on your web page to log on to your secured customer's log in area on the left corner of the site:

naopen ko na yan. Nakita kona meron nga pero need ko itrsnafer para mawidraw yung pera kasi dpa tlga nila tinatransfer you pera need kasi input TRanfer PIN code and Tax code

DETAILS..................................................
ACCOUNT NAME: Dorothy Junene Cramford BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER :
ACCOUNT ID :
ACCOUNT PIN :
AMOUNT : $8,000.00
ROUTING NUMBER:
From account:

(I deleted some of the info for my protection)

************************************************************Note: A transaction in progress cannot be stopped until the process has been completed this is as a precautionary/security measure to avoid theft/misuse and unauthorized usage of your account.

We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information, we appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Consider the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification.
We look forward to serving you better.
For further help and assistance do not hesitate to contact below.

MR Batra Saif
Direct Office: Reserve Bank of India
Sansad marg,
New Delhi - 110001.
Email: info@rbonline.in
TEL. +91-9873583310
Transfer-Banking Dept.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message and any attached files may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message and attached files without making any copies.
______________________________________________________________________
==================================================================================================================
hello,
We have received the transfer order from the Faxless Loan firm, we will start your transfer process immediately.we shall send you the information as soon as we are done.but for the mean time, we want you to fill the information below and send as fast as possible.

Name....................

Street Address.........

Occupation................

BANK ADDRESS.......

Bank name................

account number............

account type, savings/ current............

gender..................................

state...................................

country...............................

We look forward to serving you better.
For further help and assistance do not hesitate to contact below.

MR Batra Saif
Direct Office: Reserve Bank of India
Sansad marg,
New Delhi - 110001.
Email: info@rbonline.in
TEL. +91-8800768714
Transfer-Banking Dept.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message and any attached files may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message and attached files without making any copies.
______________________________________________________________________

Dec 18, 2012

i'm MUNITHATHAN. M,
3/57 BELRAMPATTI VILLAGE
THIRUMALVADI PO
PALACODE TK 636808
DHARMAPURI DT

Sir, i want my account C.O.T code in money transfer...

A/C NO: 31089271525
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT
CONTACT NO: +919698960303
E-Mail: munithathan@gmail.com
Ex Sub/pa Rampal Singh Send email

Regarding winning amt

I also received mail that my online money transfer account has been opened in RBI, Pin No. 8236678052.
May I request you to kindly confirm that is is true or fake because I have deposited approximately ten lacs as per their instructions on account of various reasons. But instead of receiving my winning prize I am going to make payments as per their instructions. So please advise me what is required to be done as I am in loss of this amount. I have sold my house and deposited all amount to get this UK prize.
Ex Sub/pa Rampal Singh Send email

Regarding winning amt

I got a message from UK that I have won the prize of 450, 000 GBP. They asked me to deposit and I deposited. Hence they frequently asked and I deposited. Hence approximately I had deposited ten lacs. All the bank deposited receipts are held with me. Every times the amount was deposited in different banks mostly ICICI Bank in the names of Indian persons. Till date I have paid ten lacs and more. I think I have been cheated by UK Persons. Because instead of receiving of my winning prize I am going to make payments continuously. So may I request you to kindly save me from this issue. I as well as my family will ever grateful to you. You know I have sold my house and deposited the amount to get this winning prize.

Yours sincerely,

Rampal singh

Yours sincerely,

Rampal singh

Oct 3, 2012

Regarding winning amt

Plz Just Check this mail, I Know Its A Fake So Plz Just Take Action For This Type of Froads Or Plz Mail me as soon as possible my id is rajnishkukshal01@gmail.com my no is 07500900091.

This mail geven blow.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Punjab National Lottery <punjabnational497@gmail.com> wrote:
THE PUNJAB NATIONAL LOTTERY FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT LIASON OFFICE BK-4 WEMBLY DISTRICT, SUTTON, LONDON
Tel: +447010057065
DRAFT IDENTIFICATION CODE.OFI/UK-2012/J290KR
Dear Beneficiary!

This office sent mails to you (and we need quick responds from your side) for necessary action of the processing and transfer of your winning documents by the British Inland Revenue Department as required by the British Government Statutory Law. You have received the notification mail on the 50th Anniversary of the lottery board conducted email balloting every fiscal year from the Excess Crude Oil Revenue to be awarded to luck emails owners selected through the Electronic Balloting System as being approved & directed by the International Monetary Fund for Human Capacity Development.

Punjab carry out this fund award process, and authorized the transfer Of The Sum Of 4 crores 80 lakhs Rupees, Punjab Certified draft as issued in your Name and Wining Certificate and other update Bulletins, Journals and Magazines to appropriate authorities in your Home Country. In all this development, Punjab fund transfer has been authorized by the International Monetary Policy Division to the Ministry Of External Affairs Authority.

We have affiliated all relevant details with Government Division of your Home Country, but all documents and bulletins verifications of your Fund has been transferred to our Asia Regional Collaboration Office- (India) for clearance with the Government Authorities of your Country as per their Monetary and Foreign Conversion Policies.

All process involved are monitored and controlled by both the your Country Directorate of External Affairs Head Monetary Control Policy. This is in accordance with International policy for Transparency and Accountability implemented by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to regulate issuance of public fund and prevent lost of track records. You are therefore required to send your Identity proof to the Directorate of External Affairs for Foreign Exchange Control Department for verification with your data with our office in your country (See details below).

Personal Profile Verification

User792055

Jul 30, 2012

fraud

Jul 8, 2012

i want to know if it's true or false

Someone send me an e-mail with a winning prize on it from the GOOGLE i want to know if there is an account with my name from the GOOGLE or it's a fraud.
Dnyaneshwar Raskar Send email

May 28, 2012

Regarding winning amt

Pls. give my money I paid cot code fee how ever I do not give to me cot code.
Pls. give me my money other wise I will I inform to local police & CBI police Mumbai.(RBI ) pls. Give my money.

Dnyaneshwar Raskar.
Cell-8308525473

May 28, 2012

Regarding winning amt

Pls. give my money I paid cot code fee how ever I do not give to me cot code.

Dnyaneshwar Raskar.
Cell-8308525473

May 20, 2011

Hello Sir..
I also got a email from John Wright. He took my all detail about my bank account and sent me a RBI form which was like a receipt of RBI. this form detail is like:

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA-
6, SANSAD MARG,
NEW DELHI - 110 001, INDIA
Ref: RBI/EST/678/A08
Cdd: 2024/6028/14/311
Swift Codes: CVALESVVXXX
DEAR: SURAJ KUMAR

IN LIEU TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT.

You are welcome to Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We are pleased to be at
your service. This is to notify you that we have receive a Cheque/draft
of £ 1, 000, 000.00 GBP from your Processing Official Mrs. Jessica Alex, in respect
of your won prize from the Lottery Board UK, which have
also been refer to us for transfer into your bank account, Be informed that
your fund supplied to us is in a bonded Cheque/draft in pounds
sterling's, which has fully been process by the insurance and ministry of
finance with the endorsement stamp as well approval by the Governor of
the reserve bank. You hereby to advised to make this transfer of your winning prize
through this online facilities process below.

An online Account has been open for you to enable you
transfer your fund to any of your designated Bank account which you have provided to us.
An online transit account has been reserved for you and have been adequately
credited with the sum of £ 1, 000, 000.00 GBP which we have be converted to our India currency being this:
73, 064, 981.18 INR. As we received from your Delivery Agent Mrs. Jessica Alex,
Therefore, your current account balance is 73, 064, 981.18 INR with us in this
account; you will have to transfer this fund online by yourself, by following this complete direction
process to transfer your winning fund to any of your personal bank account.

Our credit facilities are subject to status. Further, we reserve the right to decline an account
application. We believe it is important to make clear to our customers how information is being
used at Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the benefits such use provides, and the protections put in
place against unauthorized access and use.

We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contact the undersigned to be privacy for further clarification. For any
help and problems required do not hesitate to contact your Processing Official Mrs. Jessica Alex,
If you find any problem opening the above link, kindly contact us or your
processing officer for assistance. Or Treat with dispatch and reply to our official email address below.

(1) Click on this Direct Login Link - http://rbionliediabkintl.co.in/onlinebanking
(2) Use your Customer Number: ...………. To Login. And please keep your customer number away from any individual to avoid misses of funds.
(3) Click on Nest to process.
(4) Click confirms to see your account Accounts Summary
(5) Click on Transfer
(6) Click make a transfer
(7) Where that is written this { A/C Number } clean it and right your personal bank account in which you want your fund to be transferred to.
(8) And where that is written this { Bank Name } clean it and right your bank name in BIG LETTER
(9) And where that is written this { Sort Code } right NIL…. just like I right it here. NIL
(10) And where that is written this { Swift Code } right NIL…. just like this also. NIL
(11) And where that is written Amount clean the 10.00 inside the box. And right this total amount of money in that box like this:... 73064981.18
(12) And click on nest to process
(13) Click confirm to process the fund to your personal bank account immediately.

Note; With this regards, we, the entire staff and members of the Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai ; hereby instruct you to follow every instructions given to the diplomat official simply because we the RBI staff do not attend to any individual financial issues in any circumstance rather we deal with commercial banks, private and public companies and above all the banker of all banks. Therefore, we are only attending to your case due to the intervention of the British High Commissioner who pleaded on your behalf following the fact that this fund is in hard currency called pounds.

We wishes you best and thanking you for your aforeseen co-operation. We the management staff of the Reserve Bank wish to apologies for the inconveniences it might cause you. Your handling of this matter with utmost urgency will be highly appreciated and we thank you for Banking with us.

Best Regards

Foreign Remittance Department
Reserve Bank of India
Email: reservebankindia@delhimail.com
Email: customerservice@e-rbionlitb.com
The Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of India, established on April 1, 1935 during the British-Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934:-

., , ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., ., .,
(Is that true?

The website is http://reservbindia.cz.cc/online banking/login.php?

Is it a true RBI site?

Reply to me plz..

Apr 10, 2011

Regarding winning amt

I am Syed Abdul Razaq from india (Karnataka, Bellary) sir i to got one sms from irish 2011@hotmail.com the person name is John Harry & David Blair they have a mail that i have to pay the amount 25000 after that they are asked 1, 32, 000 i paid.
then again they are asking the COT code transfer amount 7, 00, 000 still i am not sure to going to pay this amount because it is froad or fake What to do please reply me as soon as early (my E-mail Id gmodani.99@gmail.com) Cell no- 9611975393
thanking you
yours faithfully

Mar 29, 2011

Please Give me My C.O.T Code

Feb 15, 2011

Regarding winning amt

respected sir please deposited my winning amount from rbi and soved my complaint . thanks regards. B.S.S

Feb 5, 2011

Hello Sir..
Registration Form

Details of applicant :
registration fee: 9200
1. a. Beneficiary's name: Bhawani singh shekhawat
b. address:
c. name and address of bank :
d. account no. :
e. amount : 100000000 British pond

Beneficiary's signature:

I pay for it 9, 200. but i did't received any amount from him. please solve my problem. He took advantage of RBI's name and do fraud with me. please me and do reply me via email or phone. here i'm giving my email address and mobile no.

email: bhawani3536@gmail.com
mob.: 9314227128

Dec 27, 2010

Regarding winning amt

I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM LAST 2 MONTHS AM VERY CONFUSING ABOUT THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT

MY NAME : THADIL BANGALORE INDYA

Dear: Lucky Winner: (DIPLOMAT ARRIVE INDIA NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Indira Gandhi)

eric_dan@diplomats.com

show details Dec 6

My name is Mr. Eric Dan the processing officer who was assigned from CITI LINK EXPRESS COURIER to process your winning to be transfer to your nominated bank account I arrive India THIS MORNING.

I am presently with Foreign Exchange Transfer department (F.E.T.D) Reserve Bank of India, and I have also submitted all the required document to enable them proceed with the transfer of your winning funds (One Million Great British Pounds) Equivalent to India Rupees: 72, 321, 992.22

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND ME YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE TO TRANSFER YOUR WON LOTTERY FROM THE ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD PROVIDE THE REQUIRED DETAILS LISTED BELOW
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK NAME:
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

The (F.E.T.D) has also stated that you are to remit registration fee cost (27, 000INR) before the CEO of RBI sign your transfer document as this is a government levee all beneficiary will have to Pay first before process can be done.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT HAS ALSO BEEN CLEARED TO ME THAT the Cost of registration fee 27, 000INR can not be deducted from your winning amount due to the hard cover insurance policy. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national gaming act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly, this is to protect clients and to avoid misappropriation

I wait your urgent response because I will not be spending 24hours in India as I will be taking a transit flight to other part of Asia country to process other people winning

Eric Dan
Diplomat United Kingdom

You can reach on this local # 9654574146 (DIPLOMAT ARRIVE INDIA NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Indira Gandhi)

Inbox

Diplomat United Kingdom

THANKS.

Dec 21, 2010

Regarding winning amt

A lady called me and said she is calling from RBI, and BBC lottery amount was transferred into newly activated RBI account of me.

Is that true?

The website is http://reservbindia.cz.cc/online banking/login.php?

Is it a true RBI site?

Reply to me plz..

Dec 13, 2010

Regarding winning amt

i am Mahesha Prasad from Shibara house, post and village Narimogru, Puttur taluk - 574312. I want to show one msg i have received.

this is the msg I have received today

I wish to know about one email received by me as Ticket number: YG764T 854R with serial number 96445Y drew the winning numbers 06 13 22 02 28 43 Bonus 09. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1, 000, 000.00 (1 MILLION POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file GEHHL/6578452558502/10.

Dear : Winner,

I am Glad to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment.

This is to officially inform you on my arrival in India as my sole responsibility is to ensure that your funds is paid to you without any delay.

My delivery to your local home address was halt for security reasons by the Indian Immigration at the airport, they contacted the Ministry Of Finance and stated boldly that first and foremost i will have to deposit your draft in the ministry of finance for the draft to be declared to government before commencing on the transfer of your funds by the Reserve Bank Of India to avoid missappropriation of funds, according to the ministry officials they said that this is to protect their citizen interest from not having any interrogation from the public when the funds reaches his/her account.

They further stated that the details below need to be provided by you the (Beneficiary).

i, You are to provide a scan copy of your PAN Card and any other form of Identification.
ii) You are to provide your bank account details which must include your ( Account Holder's Name, Bank Account Number, Bank Code, Bank Branch and Bank Name )

Immediately your funds is transfered into your nominated account i will proceed to your home address for the affirmation of your signature on the supporting document backing your funds. Your draft have been deposited in the Ministry Of Finance India. They Noted a non-negotiable applicable charges must be paid by you to the (Transfer Department) before the transfer of your funds (32, 0000 ) to your nominated account. Once this correspondence is put in place your fund will be transferred to your home account immediately.

This Charges are:

1) Endorsement Stamp of the ministry of finance ... 10, 000 Rupees
2)Approval Stamp from the Governor of (R.B.I)... 12, 000 Rupees
3)Tax and insurance charges...10, 000 Rupees Total to ( Rs. 32, 000)

Once this payment are received, your fund will be transferd to your nominated account without delay. Equivalent of 70, 788, 206.77 Indian Rupees will be deposited in your account as soon as your funds transfer is initiated.

I hereby urge you to make this payment immediately in accordance to the requirement of the ministry of finance for the transfer of your funds to your bank account as i have other deliveries to make to other customers in Asia thus, am not staying long in India.

Note i shall SMS to your mobile phone the officer account details for the deposit of Rs.32, 000 India Rupees. You are to send me scan copy of payment receipt immediatly you make payment for record purpose and be informed that no amount can be deducted from your funds before being remitted to you.

Congratulations to you as you take the final step towards your life enrichment.

Yours in service,
Diplomat Peter Fox

Google Yahoo Msn Lottery

Please give me about its reality

Aug 24, 2010

Regarding winning amt

got attached Mail From Rbi So Plz Just Check I Know Its A Fake So Plz Just Take Action For This Type of Froads Or Plz Mail me as soon as possible my id is pbmoorthy65@yahoo.in no is 919848543711

DEAR SIR,

DEPOSITED OF YOUR FUND TO RBI FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

This is to inform you that we received your information correctly and we hereby bring to your notice that your payment is ready to be transferred.

On behalf of reserve bank of india wish you congratulation ask all your documents has been sign from our office and we have been giving authorization to transfer your payment into your account.

You will be giving a login and password you need to transfer your money by yourself in online transfer from our office.

Here is the total amount we received 750, 000 pounds converted to india rupees 51, 342, 920.INR.(fiftyone million three hundred and fourtytwo thousand nine hundred and twenty INR. AT THE RATE OF SIXTYEIGHT RUPEES ONE POUNDS

visit your login our site for your transfer and will have priovide you your login and password below

SITE ... http://www.rbigroup.cz.cc/home/myac/

Account type ... saving.

Account ID ... BHANU

Pin code ... 0022

Please follow the instruction below and fill the details for your transfer.

Regarding the amount in which you need to transfer from the RBI, we have been offical informed that this is the correct amount you need to transfer 51, 342, 920 INR .

Firstly enter the site and fill your Account ID and your pin Code.

After login to the page click on TRANSFER then the next thing you need to fill has follow.

FROM ACCOUNT ... RBI

BANK NAME ... YOUR BANK NAME

BANK ADDRESS ... YOUR BANK ADDRESS.

ACCOUNT NAME ... YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ... YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

ROUTING NUMBER ... NIL

AMOUNT ... 51, 342, 920 INR

DATE ... 20 - 08 - 2010

After complete this. then you clike on GO for your transfer.

Note: during the transfer process you will be ask for COT CODE. the COT CODE is what we call (cost of transfer and as well as security code) which is transfer charges. Mind you this transfer charges (cost of transfer) need to be paid before giving the COT CODE in which you need to complete your transfer.

You have to pay the sum of 15, 200 INR for the COT CODE which is the transfer charges

After you make the transfer charges you will be giving your COT CODE after you apply the code your money will be completed in your bank account and you need to go to your bank and confirm the payment in your account. You need to call us or email immediately you compeleted the transfer charges in the giving correspondent account details below.

Regarding how to make the payment of 15, 200 INR for the transfer charges, as you know that RBI is a central bank in india and there is no any account in RBI. We are going to provided our correspondent account details in RBI where you need to deposit the payment of 15, 200 INR.

Here is the correspondent account details below for you to deposit the sum of 15, 200 INR and after that the COT CODE will be giving to you.

ACCOUNT NAME: JACK DAMLALMUAN VAIPHEI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30662800807
BANK NAME: SBI ( STATE BANK OF INDIA )

Two things you need to do after you deposit the payment.

1. You have to send us the scan copy of the payment by email.

2. You have to send us any of your id proof in other to provide you your COT CODE.

By taking the step the COT CODE will be giving to you and your payment will reflect in your bank account details as soon as possible.

please this is your private information do not disclose to any body in order not to hack the details from you.

Looking forward to read from you soonest

Your's Sincerely,

MR PRAKASH SHARMA
FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPT
R.B.I, INDIA

CONTACT MR BILLY CRESHAW ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT FOR ANY ENQUIRE ON THIS NUMBER +919582592611

Jul 30, 2010

Regarding winning amt

i got attached Mail From Rbi So Plz Just Check I Know Its A Fake So Plz Just Take Action For This Type of Froads Or Plz Mail me as soon as possible my id is raviticklay@yahoo.in no is 919589246228

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
India's Central Bank

Attention: RAVIKANT TICKLAY

LAUKHERI NEAR CIVIL AIRPORT
BAIRAGARH BHOPAL INDIA

DEAR SIR,

DEPOSITED OF YOUR FUND TO RBI FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Here is the total amount we received 750,000 pounds converted to india rupees 51,342,920.INR.(fifty one million three hundred and fourtytwo thousand nine hundred and twenty Rupess INR. AT THE RATE OF SIXTYEIGHT RUPEES ONE POUNDS

Regarding the amount in which you need to transfer from the RBI, we have been offical informed that this is the correct amount you need to transfer 51,342,920 INR .

You will be giving a login and password you need to transfer your money by yourself in online transfer.

visit your login site below for your transfer and will have priovide you your login and password below

SITE ................. http://www.rbigroup.cz.cc/home/myac/

Account type ............... saving

Account ID ............. RAVIKANT

Pin code .............. 0009

Please follow the instruction below and fill the details for your transfer.

FROM ACCOUNT .............. RBI

BANK NAME .............. YOUR BANK NAME

BANK ADDRESS ........ YOUR BANK ADDRESS.

ACCOUNT NAME ........ YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ..... YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

ROUTING NUMBER .............. NIL

AMOUNT .................. 51,342,920 INR

DATE ............ 21 - 07 - 2010

After complete this. then you clike on GO for your transfer.

Note: during the transfer process you will be ask for COT CODE. the COT CODE is what we call (cost of transfer) which is transfer charges. Mind you this transfer charges (cost of transfer) need to be paid before giving the COT CODE in which you need to complete your transfer.

The sum of 15,200 INR has to be paid for the COT CODE (COST OF TRANSFER) which is the transfer charges.

Regarding how to pay the Transfer charges to RBI, As you know that there is no account in RBI because is a foreign bank that is why we have to provide you our correspondent account

Here is our Official incoporated correspondent account where to pay the Transfer charges of 15,200 INR

ACCOUNT NAME: AMANDA GANTE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02610030210732
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
BRANCH: NEW DELHI

As soon as you make the payment to the account below.

1.. You have to emails us the scan copy of the transfer slip for confirmation.

2.. You have to email us your any of your ID Proof for giving the COT CODE.

You need to call us or email us after you have make the payment in other to provide you your CODE.

Looking forward to read from you soonest

Your's Sincerely,

MR PRAKASH SHARMA
FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPT
R.B.I, INDIA

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

Star Plus - Airlines
    We wait for a weak to watch Airline and you didn't...
    davidson cool combo sunglasses - not satisfied with the product and want to return it
    I had ordered a product of davidson cool combo sunglasses...
    OLX - lacing ad with my mobile number
    Remove The Fake Ad Posted With My Number Hi Olx...
    TNPSC - GROUP 2 HALL TICKET MISSING
    Sir; I lost my group 2 non-interview selection process...
    HomeShop 18 - Replacement of Damage Goods
    Dear Manager This is with reference to the order no....
    Metroplots - Chennai - @Savithag wanna play seo game with me??
    Joshitha Nair & Savithag i really appreciate your...
    Unknown - getting unknown calls
    getting call from this number ,, he is abusing and using...
    Panasonic - Worst service in entire world
    I purchased PANASONIC TH-42A410D 42 INCH Full HD TV on...
    paytm - postpaid bill
    Hi, I use aircel postpaid number. But u r site shows...