reserve bank of india

Consumer complaints and reviews about reserve bank of india

Dec 13, 2010

Regarding winning amt

i am Mahesha Prasad from Shibara house, post and village Narimogru, Puttur taluk - 574312. I want to show one msg i have received.

this is the msg I have received today

I wish to know about one email received by me as Ticket number: YG764T 854R with serial number 96445Y drew the winning numbers 06 13 22 02 28 43 Bonus 09. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1, 000, 000.00 (1 MILLION POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file GEHHL/6578452558502/10.

Dear : Winner,

I am Glad to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment.

This is to officially inform you on my arrival in India as my sole responsibility is to ensure that your funds is paid to you without any delay.

My delivery to your local home address was halt for security reasons by the Indian Immigration at the airport, they contacted the Ministry Of Finance and stated boldly that first and foremost i will have to deposit your draft in the ministry of finance for the draft to be declared to government before commencing on the transfer of your funds by the Reserve Bank Of India to avoid missappropriation of funds, according to the ministry officials they said that this is to protect their citizen interest from not having any interrogation from the public when the funds reaches his/her account.

They further stated that the details below need to be provided by you the (Beneficiary).

i, You are to provide a scan copy of your PAN Card and any other form of Identification.
ii) You are to provide your bank account details which must include your ( Account Holder's Name, Bank Account Number, Bank Code, Bank Branch and Bank Name )

Immediately your funds is transfered into your nominated account i will proceed to your home address for the affirmation of your signature on the supporting document backing your funds. Your draft have been deposited in the Ministry Of Finance India. They Noted a non-negotiable applicable charges must be paid by you to the (Transfer Department) before the transfer of your funds (32, 0000 ) to your nominated account. Once this correspondence is put in place your fund will be transferred to your home account immediately.

This Charges are:

1) Endorsement Stamp of the ministry of finance ... 10, 000 Rupees
2)Approval Stamp from the Governor of (R.B.I)... 12, 000 Rupees
3)Tax and insurance charges...10, 000 Rupees Total to ( Rs. 32, 000)

Once this payment are received, your fund will be transferd to your nominated account without delay. Equivalent of 70, 788, 206.77 Indian Rupees will be deposited in your account as soon as your funds transfer is initiated.

I hereby urge you to make this payment immediately in accordance to the requirement of the ministry of finance for the transfer of your funds to your bank account as i have other deliveries to make to other customers in Asia thus, am not staying long in India.

Note i shall SMS to your mobile phone the officer account details for the deposit of Rs.32, 000 India Rupees. You are to send me scan copy of payment receipt immediatly you make payment for record purpose and be informed that no amount can be deducted from your funds before being remitted to you.

Congratulations to you as you take the final step towards your life enrichment.

Yours in service,
Diplomat Peter Fox

Google Yahoo Msn Lottery

Please give me about its reality

Aug 24, 2010

Regarding winning amt

got attached Mail From Rbi So Plz Just Check I Know Its A Fake So Plz Just Take Action For This Type of Froads Or Plz Mail me as soon as possible my id is pbmoorthy65@yahoo.in no is 919848543711

DEAR SIR,

DEPOSITED OF YOUR FUND TO RBI FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

This is to inform you that we received your information correctly and we hereby bring to your notice that your payment is ready to be transferred.

On behalf of reserve bank of india wish you congratulation ask all your documents has been sign from our office and we have been giving authorization to transfer your payment into your account.

You will be giving a login and password you need to transfer your money by yourself in online transfer from our office.

Here is the total amount we received 750, 000 pounds converted to india rupees 51, 342, 920.INR.(fiftyone million three hundred and fourtytwo thousand nine hundred and twenty INR. AT THE RATE OF SIXTYEIGHT RUPEES ONE POUNDS

visit your login our site for your transfer and will have priovide you your login and password below

SITE ... http://www.rbigroup.cz.cc/home/myac/

Account type ... saving.

Account ID ... BHANU

Pin code ... 0022

Please follow the instruction below and fill the details for your transfer.

Regarding the amount in which you need to transfer from the RBI, we have been offical informed that this is the correct amount you need to transfer 51, 342, 920 INR .

Firstly enter the site and fill your Account ID and your pin Code.

After login to the page click on TRANSFER then the next thing you need to fill has follow.

FROM ACCOUNT ... RBI

BANK NAME ... YOUR BANK NAME

BANK ADDRESS ... YOUR BANK ADDRESS.

ACCOUNT NAME ... YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ... YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

ROUTING NUMBER ... NIL

AMOUNT ... 51, 342, 920 INR

DATE ... 20 - 08 - 2010

After complete this. then you clike on GO for your transfer.

Note: during the transfer process you will be ask for COT CODE. the COT CODE is what we call (cost of transfer and as well as security code) which is transfer charges. Mind you this transfer charges (cost of transfer) need to be paid before giving the COT CODE in which you need to complete your transfer.

You have to pay the sum of 15, 200 INR for the COT CODE which is the transfer charges

After you make the transfer charges you will be giving your COT CODE after you apply the code your money will be completed in your bank account and you need to go to your bank and confirm the payment in your account. You need to call us or email immediately you compeleted the transfer charges in the giving correspondent account details below.

Regarding how to make the payment of 15, 200 INR for the transfer charges, as you know that RBI is a central bank in india and there is no any account in RBI. We are going to provided our correspondent account details in RBI where you need to deposit the payment of 15, 200 INR.

Here is the correspondent account details below for you to deposit the sum of 15, 200 INR and after that the COT CODE will be giving to you.

ACCOUNT NAME: JACK DAMLALMUAN VAIPHEI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30662800807
BANK NAME: SBI ( STATE BANK OF INDIA )

Two things you need to do after you deposit the payment.

1. You have to send us the scan copy of the payment by email.

2. You have to send us any of your id proof in other to provide you your COT CODE.

By taking the step the COT CODE will be giving to you and your payment will reflect in your bank account details as soon as possible.

please this is your private information do not disclose to any body in order not to hack the details from you.

Looking forward to read from you soonest

Your's Sincerely,

MR PRAKASH SHARMA
FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPT
R.B.I, INDIA

CONTACT MR BILLY CRESHAW ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT FOR ANY ENQUIRE ON THIS NUMBER +919582592611

Jul 30, 2010

Regarding winning amt

i got attached Mail From Rbi So Plz Just Check I Know Its A Fake So Plz Just Take Action For This Type of Froads Or Plz Mail me as soon as possible my id is raviticklay@yahoo.in no is 919589246228

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
India's Central Bank

Attention: RAVIKANT TICKLAY

LAUKHERI NEAR CIVIL AIRPORT
BAIRAGARH BHOPAL INDIA

DEAR SIR,

DEPOSITED OF YOUR FUND TO RBI FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Here is the total amount we received 750,000 pounds converted to india rupees 51,342,920.INR.(fifty one million three hundred and fourtytwo thousand nine hundred and twenty Rupess INR. AT THE RATE OF SIXTYEIGHT RUPEES ONE POUNDS

Regarding the amount in which you need to transfer from the RBI, we have been offical informed that this is the correct amount you need to transfer 51,342,920 INR .

You will be giving a login and password you need to transfer your money by yourself in online transfer.

visit your login site below for your transfer and will have priovide you your login and password below

SITE ................. http://www.rbigroup.cz.cc/home/myac/

Account type ............... saving

Account ID ............. RAVIKANT

Pin code .............. 0009

Please follow the instruction below and fill the details for your transfer.

FROM ACCOUNT .............. RBI

BANK NAME .............. YOUR BANK NAME

BANK ADDRESS ........ YOUR BANK ADDRESS.

ACCOUNT NAME ........ YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ..... YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

ROUTING NUMBER .............. NIL

AMOUNT .................. 51,342,920 INR

DATE ............ 21 - 07 - 2010

After complete this. then you clike on GO for your transfer.

Note: during the transfer process you will be ask for COT CODE. the COT CODE is what we call (cost of transfer) which is transfer charges. Mind you this transfer charges (cost of transfer) need to be paid before giving the COT CODE in which you need to complete your transfer.

The sum of 15,200 INR has to be paid for the COT CODE (COST OF TRANSFER) which is the transfer charges.

Regarding how to pay the Transfer charges to RBI, As you know that there is no account in RBI because is a foreign bank that is why we have to provide you our correspondent account

Here is our Official incoporated correspondent account where to pay the Transfer charges of 15,200 INR

ACCOUNT NAME: AMANDA GANTE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02610030210732
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
BRANCH: NEW DELHI

As soon as you make the payment to the account below.

1.. You have to emails us the scan copy of the transfer slip for confirmation.

2.. You have to email us your any of your ID Proof for giving the COT CODE.

You need to call us or email us after you have make the payment in other to provide you your CODE.

Looking forward to read from you soonest

Your's Sincerely,

MR PRAKASH SHARMA
FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPT
R.B.I, INDIA

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

State Bank of India - Not Delivered ATM-Cum-Debit Card
    I applied ATM-Cum-Debit Card in my application form three...
    Airtel - unwanted video
    Sir This is for your kind request that i have been a...
    paytm - Clarification and Replacement for order 964362435
    ON MAY 18 I RECEIVED JEANS WITH RESPECT TO ORDER #...
    YEPME - Amount Not refunded
    Sir I have ordered a product (order no. 13369201) on 3rd...
    Zovi - 30% cashback not recieved
    I have done my payment of zovi orders on 20-may-2015 via...
    Idea - poor internet speed
    I have activated idea's 3G unlimited plan for Rs.646...
    periodical product booking, vibgyor company - non maturity
    Monthly premium rs.500 For 36 months Starting from...
    SSC - Reg the registration id
    Hello sir/Madam, I need help...
    CBSE - 12th Board Exam
    I don't think that the complaint will be heard by the...