rose valley

Consumer complaints and reviews about rose valley

rafikul123

Jun 23, 2016

moneyback

sir / mdm
Pls koi to help koro .....hamari mehnat se kamaiwa hua paise wapas dilane .....mob.....8623004198 rafikul
dutta rajib kumar

Jun 18, 2016

recovery money

Plaz, sir, आपलोगौ हमारा रूपया जल्दी लुटा दौ ।हम गरीबी परिवार से हू ।कुपाया आपलौगू का केश खतम करो और हामारा रूपया वापच करो ।मेरा पलिशि का मिचरती का २ चाल हुआ अभि तक रूपया नही मिला ।अगर २०१६ चाल मे रूपया नही मिला तै में आपको पास पहुंच जाउगा और उसके वाद कीया हूगा देखा जायागा ।यह रूपये हमारी कख्ठ का रूपया हैं ।माके या मरके भि रूपया वापच करौगा और चिप चार /पाच महीने रूपये वापच आने का इन्तजार करूंगा उसके वाद जरूरत कूच करूंगा इसके लिये में जेमेदारी नहीं, रूज भेली का मालिक /कुम्पानी हीगा ।आपलोग कूपया वतादीजिये कब रूपया वापच करेंगे ।मेरा इमेल नम्वर पर जवाब दीजिए ।

बाजीव कुमार दत्त ।असम (धेमाजी जीला) 8011444350
rajibkr.dutta 555@gmail.com
NILKANTA DAS

Jun 14, 2016

REFUND MONEY OF ROSE VALLEY

i am rose valley agent. my all party's maturity done in 2015 but not received any maturity amount from the company. all party's trouble and abuse me for their meturity money.i request to govt and company do something soon.

N.K. DAS
AKUI,INDAS, BANKURA, WEST- BENGAL
MOB - dasnilkanta1984@gmail.com
mentos

Jun 12, 2016

return money

When we well get the money back, it has been a long time this scam has put everyone the depositors and some innocent agent under tense and extreme stress. So many poor and average people has invested money by having a Faith in the company so that they can get a good return of their saving. The depositors might have benefited the company for a longer period and now it is the time that a company should refund the money back to respective individual. Your company the owner has got his one little good chance to prove your humanity that your motive was not fraud . If you do this you will be blessed by many.......people are waiting to get a good sleep.Do not spoil the sleep ROSE VALLEY
Rajudas2016

Jun 5, 2016

Non refunds of investment in Rise Valley Guwahati

Looking for refund from Rose valley

I had run 2 accounts per month till maturity in rose valley after being convinced of very good return by a local rose valley agent.
The agent told me that the government has stopped the company for a short period for blackmoney probe
And he also told me that the firm will refund the money with interest as soon as possible .
But till now i didn't get any return.we are middle class family members and very tensed.
Raju Das
9435009791, Guwahati, Assam
SAMB2

Jun 3, 2016

DIDNT GET MATURED AMOUNT

DEAR SIR,
WE INVESTED OUR MONEY IN ROSE VALLEY WE ARE UNABLE TO GET OUR MONEY BACK SINCE ONE YEAR PLEASE SOLVE THE CASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .... WE ARE MIDDLE CLASS FELLOWS IN MY SALARY I DEPOSITED MONTHLY ON MY SAVINGS

NAME:- SAMMY SIGH
EMAIL I.D:- DEVRAAJ18@GMAIL.COM
PHN NO:- +91 9903144991
sskolkata

Jun 2, 2016

Recurring deposit matured

I am Anil Pareek and I invested Rose Valley 2 Recurring Deposit scheme these policies are matured in 2015 but due all branch offices of Rose Valley closed I do not know how can get refund my money. Please suggest.
rajesh148150

May 29, 2016

ROSE VALLEY

Badak kumar sharma

May 21, 2016

Looking for refund from Rose valley

I have paid rs 500 per month till 42 months in rose valley after being convinced of very good return by a local rose valley agent.
But till now i didn't get any return.

Please kindly tell me when will i get my money back.
VINODKUMAR2606

May 8, 2016

rose valley amount refund

DEAR SIR,
Md. Shadab

Fake Call

Just Now I have received a one fake phone call namely Mr. Avinash from Mumbai Head Office of Rose Valley Company (07706048806). He told me that I calling from Rose Valley office for solve your problem and he said just now i seen your complaint in www.complainboard.in and asked me what's your problem i told him my all problem related refund of money after that he said we are refund all persons money back.

After that i told him to please send my money and how many times you will take for sending he said just now will send you if you give me a ATM Card No. then i said i dont have any ATM card please send another way like NEFT or Cheque he told me no we dont have any option to send you except this "Payment Getaway" ATM Card transfer. and he repeatedly told me to give your card no. I said why should i give you my card no. its illegal and will mis-use will happen so then what i will do. He told me so you go your branch office and collect and discuss. I dont help you. and after cut my phone this you never try to contact with me because you cant call me this number and after some conversation he cut my phone........

I just only alert you to please don't do this type of mistake and don't give any number or personal data. this type of fraud men I you receive any wrong call..

I recorded my conversation with that fraud man and will take legal action action against him and give this number to Police Station also.

So Frnd,, please alert

Shadab
Md. Shadab Akhtar

Refund of My Money

I am a holder of Holiday Membership Plan in ROSE VALLEY issued on 18.01.2012. I paid Rs. 600/- per month for 40 months (Forty Installment). In total I have paid Rs. 24,000/- (Rupees Twenty Four Thousand) only to Rose Valley as advance and part payment towards provisional allotments for booking of Standard A.C. Room with services offered by Rose Valley Hotels & Entertainments Ltd. Be noted that I have neither been allotted any standard A.C. Room accommodation nor I have taken the facility of Hotels and Entertainments from Rose Valley.

The date of maturity of deposit fell on 18.05.2015 and the maturity value is Rs. 29,600/- (Rupees Twenty Nine Thousand Six Hundred) only.

I am suffered from monetary loss, mental agony and unbearable harassment.

Kindly Help Me.

Shadab Akhtar
9062011134
Yramesh500

refund money Main rose vally

refund money
Main rose valley agent ke trough 100000 rs jama karwaya tha . Iekin company band hone k karan main preshan ho gaya hu. Please jaldi se sabhi ka paiaa lauta de bhai.
Ramesh kumar yadav
Co no-8879016518
Please help me
nandadulalmaya

Apr 28, 2016

Pl refund my money

Sir i am Nandadulal chatterjee and i have deposited 3 lakhs in rose valley. My policy has been matured on Dec 2015. Till now agent is not responding to withdraw my matured amount. Pl do something. Presently this amount is very much required for my treatment.
Rish Ahmed

Apr 28, 2016

Killing for Money

Dear

Concern, rose valley

I request you all that kindly contact me urgently and take out from all harassment from general people. there is a margin of their patience. the people treated me if don`t get back their money they gonna kill me.
I worked in a hotel industry in Dibrugarh, its not possible gave back their money from me.and why should i? i deposit all money to your nagaon branch office.my all seniors are gone away with switch of their mobile.PLEASE HELP ME

kindly save me from people for serving them with trust your company.

NAME: RISH AHMED CONT: 97067 55664

Nagaon,Assam
Janaki Das

Apr 27, 2016

Refund money

When we will get our money back. Please make us update on these.
suranjit1

Apr 24, 2016

Refund money

When I will get my money back?
rajib kr. dutta

Apr 23, 2016

To the chairman rose valley mr Goutam Kundu

sub ; refund money.

From Rajib kumar Dutta [assam]

plz, sir ,you refund our money as son as .we are poor worker person .sir, you kenranley take our complain as soon as and refund our money.plz, sir you tack a good dission.you company do not refund our money than we do and die to you.
plz, sir you take a good dissicoen and refund our money.

rajib kr. dutta
aditya kumar chandan

Apr 20, 2016

refund money

Main rose valley agent ke trough 400000 rs jama karwaya tha . Iekin company band hone k karan main preshan ho gaya hu. Please jaldi se sabhi ka paiaa lauta de.
Chandan kumar
Co no-9097230650
Please help me
brajmohan sahu

Apr 18, 2016

refund many

Meri government and rose Valley company se apil hai aapka Jo bi metar hai usse jald se jald niptaye or paplik ko uska pesa vapas karaye
Pese na milne ke karan rose Valley ajent susaid kar rahe hai iska karan hai castumar ajent ke ghar par akar usse marna pitna dhamki dena ye sab kar rahe hai
Jisse pratadid hokar ajent susaid kar rahe hai
Meri aaplogo se karmadhya binti hai logo ka pese vapas kare
Ek bar aap us ajent ki jageh apne aap Ko rakh kar dekhe uska ghar par rehna ghar se bahar nikalna or us ajent ke ma bap ko kitna dar laga hai uske bachche ki rah dekhna ki vapas kab ayega uska bachcha
Plz sir help me and my friends and rose Valley ajent
samrat123_rosevalley

Apr 15, 2016

Refund money

My name is Samar Dutta. I have invested fifty thousands money in ROSE VALLEY through our local agent. It has been matured on November, 2015. But the agent do not take any action as of now to get back my money. I invested the money for my mother's heart operation. I have not got my money till now and mother's heart condition become very bad now. It is my urge to the government to help me to get back thew money as soon as possible.

Name - Samar Dutta
Contact Number- 9903584010
Email id - samrat2008@gmail.com
Mohmad touqir

Apr 15, 2016

refund money

Hamare paise louta dijiye hame paiso ki sakt zarurat hai plz help government or Kab rose valley company Kab open hogi
7026096509. Touqir
Mohmad touqir@gmail.com
RINKA YADAV

Mar 30, 2016

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

I request govt please stop this kind of industry who cheated poor people.so many people from my city get cheted by them ,they are iliterate so complant on behalf of them also.If you get any information about it please mail me.
RINKA YADAV

Mar 30, 2016

WHERE I GO FOR MY MONET?

MY NAME IS RINKA YADAV.I INVEST MY MONEY IN ROSE VALLY THROUGH MY LOCAL AGENT .BUT SCHEME GET CLOSE AT THE MIDDLE .WHEN I GO FOR MY MONEY TO THE LOCAL AGENT SHE STARTED BLAMING ME.I SAVE MONEY FOR MY SON EDUCATION.I DON'T KNOW WHERE I GO ND HOW GET MY MONEY BACK?
tilakmaity

Mar 22, 2016

refund my investment

when i can get my money back. please tell any news of payment.

mob:9933610016
mail: tilak.maity@gmail.com

paytm - CALL CENTRE :- 910--264--118--6
    PAYTM USER CALL ONLY :-...
    care---paytm.com - New Helpline
    Call Us On 8874767807 To Raise Your...
    Book my offer - book my offer contact us////////////////
    CALL CENTRE :- 722----799----717----8 WELCOME TO...
    LLOYD SPLIT AC / CUSTOMER CARE - water drain
    I NEVER SEEN SUCH TYPE OF BAD PRODCUT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I...
    NSH New Delhi - Speed Post not received
    My tracking id ED024983017IN contains some important court...
    hdfc provogue - Not received confirmation email
    Done with payment of 299 rupees. .of provogue watch...
    Vodafone 4G Mifi - Complaint against Vodafone 4G Mifi
    I took a Vodafone 4G Mifi last week on a 15 GB/month data...
    Bangalore RTO - MOHAN KUMAR RTO Agent 9886621645
    Took from me 9000 INR , for driving licence, he suggested...