rose valley

Consumer complaints and reviews about rose valley

naveen3880

Mar 23, 2017

this is fraud forum

I would like to bring attention of the Regulatory authority toward this site that it is totally fraud site and asking all the complainants to give their debit card details and other account information... please dont share any information with this guys.. they are fraud.. i am going to file FIR against this site..
naveen3880

Mar 23, 2017

Refund of my investment

I have been misrepresented by the broker about the company profile and managed to make investment of Rs. 6,00,000/- into the Holiday membership plan by rose valley. Later i got to know that this scheme was not authenticate hence tried to contact the company for my refund. But after many attempt i still not able to got any response to my refund. please help me to get my money back.

Best regards,

Awadhesh Mandal
naveen.chandra@hotmail.com
+919873954092
indiansarkar11@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017

meturity compeleted 2 years but not refund application submitted

meturity compeleted 2 years but not refund application submitted sir pls pls return my money back.my installment is 1200*40=48000
application submited to your comany 1 year ago pls refund my money back
pnkjyadav

Mar 16, 2017

return my money

I have invested in your company approximately 66000rs , sir please refund my money. In Bathinda no office will open.
debasishghosh_1984@yahoo.com

debasishghosh_1984@yahoo.com
Neikhote

Mar 14, 2017

BUY BACK PENDING FOR 4 YEARS ON

Hoping to build a bridge to cross a step nearer for my future with this small plan with a big vision but unfortunatley it went a wrong turned. I feel so pity to all those helpless depositors who are facing a second famine like me stucking here waiting for theirs buy back.
we say that India is runing ahead of the rest of the other countries eonimically,socially and technologically but when we think about this biggest scam strucked down especially ( midle class People) We cannot really say we are competting with the rest, leaving the middlemen behind,.problems unsolved for such a long times.I should say Middle class people are the back bone of the coutry and the rich are the people who made the country more beautiful and globalized.

I just wanted to remind one more time, who is the sole responsible for this worst chitscam ? And who is the right person or NGO to settled this long pending problems for the duped depositors. How long it will take time again? Are the SEBI truelly doing their job ? Are Appellet taking initiatves for this falling money? Are the central bureaucrates really aware of this scam ?

It's our hard earned money it's our money only.
we struggled alot for it and we meant it.

Let the truth be justified and the wrong be rooted out.

Don't think we can make a better world if this things still happening in our land.

Neikhote Mekrisuh
neikeppfoh88@gmail.com
8169049703( nagaland)
rkprince

Mar 2, 2017

return my moneyh

i have a 50000 policy . the time of the policy is over but my money is still penfing please give me my money
pratap p

Feb 27, 2017

REFUND OF MONEY I have a policy in Rose vally of Rs. 50000. Can I return my money

REFUND OF MONEY
I have a policy in Rose vally of Rs. 50000. Can I return my money

sanu khan

Jan 24, 2017

Refund the our money plzzz..sir warna janta mar degi hame

Sir jaldi se jaldi money refund kr dijiye kyoki coustomers ki policy puri ho gai h agar unka paisa niii mila to wo hame mar denge.....
nab1980

Jan 14, 2017

rETURN BACK POOR AND INOCIENT INVESTOR MONEY..ROSE VALLEY

RESPECTED SIR
I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL READ MY COMPLAIN BUT MATTER OF FACT IS I WAS ROSE VALLEY AGENT FROM 2010 AND HAVE LOT OF R.D & FEW F.D ALL PUBLIC MONEY.TILL 2014 IT WAS GOOD MEANS RETURNING MONEY ( POLICY MATURED) IN TIME WHATSOEVER NO DELAY OR ANY TYPE OF HARASSMENT SO I JUST CONTINUE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN FROM 2014 DECEMBER IT ALL STOP. AND NOW ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE POLICY THROUGH ME IS HARNESSING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I AM JUST LOSING MY COOL OVER IT.
AND EVEN MY NEAR ABOUT 1 LAKH INVESTMENT IS ALSO STUCK. I WILL JUST REQUEST TO RETURN BACK ALL INNOCENT AND POOR PEOPLE MONEY.

I WILL SHARE MY MOBILE NO. AND MY EMAIL ID SO IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SOURCE OF INFORMATION PLS SHARE
+917387191680, nabendu.moitra@yahoo.com
urmila80

Jan 13, 2017

REFUND OF MONEY

I have a policy in Rose vally of Rs. 50000. Can I return my money

vijay bo

Jan 12, 2017

Not getting any response from Rose valley company

I don't know whether it is right to tell my problem in an open website as I don't even know who I'm writing this complaint to but I think I don't have any other options. My mother is an agent at Rose valley but now we are stuck with lots of others people money as the company was fake and corrupt. Now we don't know what to do with the investors as they are always harrasing us , as my mother is a housewife and doesn't know much about these kind of scams, so I being a student is trying to get those money back. I always go to Rose valley office daily in hope that it may re-open someday but just a waste of time. So sir I kindly request you to help my family get those money back. I and my family will be very thankful .

Vijay Bo
folang33333@gmail.com
Po/p.s khonsa Distt. Tirap

Jan 9, 2017

REFUND MONEY

i am investor of rose vally company . total 1,70.000 rs is investing in dimond plan. and 2 recurring deposit is also running on, but suddenly heard, this company is banned. my family is very upset . please return my money sir other wise my father will die.this is very huge amt for us and these all are public funds......... we will waiting for our money.

cont= 09031446339
sonu.mahato0@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017

MONEY REFUND

DEAR SIR

MAIN EK GARIB AADMI HUN,, MAINE ROSE VALLY ME HUGE AMT DEPOSIT KIYA HAI PLZ MAIN JANNA CHAHTA HU SIR KI HAMARE PAISE RETURN HONGE KI NAHI....
PremKrishnattarey

Jan 6, 2017

Return Money

Please let me know about that, will we get our money or not? I do not have correct update regarding the money which I have deposited in the Rose valley company will get back or not.

Prem
premnidhi.sharma@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2017

GARIB KA PAISA WAPAS DO

SIR,
PEHLE LOGO KI PAISA WAPAS DO PHIR 4_ 20 SAL ENQUIRI KARNA. GOUTOM KUNDU NE KISIKI 1 PAISA NEHI MARA . OSKO 1 CHANCE DI JIYE ROSE VALLEY ENVESTER KI PAI PAI PAISA WPAS DEDENGI. OGAR O NEHI DE PA RAHETO JISKO JO SAJA DENA HAI DE DO . HAR INDIA BALO KO BOL RAHAHU . KHABAR OR KOI LOGO KO BATE SUNKAR KISI KO BHALA BURA NA KAH NA . GOUTOM KUNDU SAHEB KO LE KAR NA NA BATHE HO RAHE HAIN. HUM LOG SUNKAR UCHALTE TAI. OGAR SACH JAN NA HAI TO ROSE VALLEY MALIK KUNDU SAHEB PASS JA KAR PUCHE O PAISA WAPAS DENA CHAHTE HAIN KI NEHI OGAR O GARIB LOGO PAISA 2 moth me DE DENGE . PLZ SIR. AAM LOGO HONE KI NATE 1 SHAHARA MALIK JAISA CHANCE DO Fir na DE SAKTE HO TO FASI DO HUM AGENT LOGO APKE PASS RAHUNGA
Rajuvanshi

Jan 4, 2017

Rose valley refund our money

I am agent in rose valley company I have invested my own and customers money near by rs 5,00,000 as the maturite date is over date October 2015 and customers asking to return their amount they are troubling me I'm facing huge financial problem due to not received my deposited amount at rose valley kindly refund our money.

Ramachandra

raja.vanshi@gmail.com
sulinde

Jan 3, 2017

sir mere papa ke money hume whapas kawa do

Sir hum bahut garib h kol mela ke much paise humne rose valley me Rojana jama karwaya tha par jab se pata chala h ke ye company ban ho gaye hai tab se humari family bahut depression me hai pata nahi kya huga an......
Sir kab tak .........intgar kare.........
Mobile no 8800507782
Email sulinderdas9@gmail.com
rajendra05vishwakarma@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2017

return public moneny

Sir, main ek Rose valley ka agent tha. Kul Mila Kar 15 lakh amount Deposit hain . Sab garib logo paisa hain. Jo ED, C. B.I ne enquirie ne bank account or jaidat sab kuch band karke rakha huya hain. Sare 3 Shal se Hum logo manosic chap mai hu . Logo ki ghar me Marne ate hain . Bahut taklip me hain sakun se rahe nehi dete. Agar paisa apas nehi diya to marjaounge. Or kitna sabur karu .paisa kab latoungi. Please sir kuch ki jiye. Agar ap ko yekin nehi ho rahi hain to mera gao aker dekijiyega . please sir Marne se bachaiye . Thank you sir,.
.email rajendra05vishwakarma@gmail.com mo.no.
MnHussain

Dec 18, 2016

Rose valley company Bangalore city branch

Plz return my amount ..
Sir I have paid monthly Rs 2100 for 38 months and term is for 40 months but suddenly company has banned and run away and agents and branch manager has switch the mobiles so plz help me how to get back my money .. Hussain
Mobile 9986563353

Mobile 9986563353
Bangalore

Nov 28, 2016

DIED NO MONEY BACK ROSE VALLEY OMPANY

KABTAK HUM LOG PAISE KE LIYE NTEJAR KARU HUM LOG COMPLAIN KARU BACHNE KE LIYE AP LOG PARKE RAKH DETO HO . HUM LOG MAR RAHE HAI . 270 LOG MARCHUKE MONEY KE LIYE. 10 LAKH ROSE VALLEY ENVEST KIYA HAI HUM AGENT HU. PEHLE 2 bar Complain karchua hai koi problem salf nehi hua. marne bad hoga. HUMARA COMPANI KA ACAUNT KHOLDO OR JO JAIDAD HE OSKO JHOR DO HUM GARIBO KA MONEY WAPAS PALUNGA PLZ SIR 4 COROR LOGO KA BHALA HOGA APLOGO KO DUYA MILEGA, MOB:9046589729
sudipto9

Oct 22, 2016

return my recurring money

My mother had a recurring of 500 ₹per month. By the time of maturity the company Rose Valley just got banged up by SEBI and all their bank accounts were seized by them. My mother had the recurring from 2010 and at maturity she expected over 50000₹. And this is not all, my father had a MIS of 150000₹ and at the time of maturity the company got banged. So my parents incurred a loss of over 2 lakhs. We are in great misery now. Please help.

Oct 9, 2016

Rose valley company ka bank acaunt band kiya or jaidat sab kuch enquiry ke liya 4 shal band kiya huya hain jo company ka malik de nehi parehe hain .

Plz sir rose valley company cm sir ko ek chans do hum garibo logo ka rupiya de shakte . 3 koror logo ne envest kiya huya hain. E.D OR CBI NE 4 sha ho chuka hain. 200-250 suside kiya or bhi mar sakte hain. Agar logo KA paisa wapps nehi kiya to. ROSE VALLEY COMPANY C.M. GOUTOM KUDDU KO CHANS DO . Hum bhi INDIAN HAIN . TUM SAB BHI INDIAN HO TO KIU HUM LOGO KO TAKLIF DETEHO. 4 shal se jeke mar rahe hain. 20 lakh agend or 3 koror envestre. SHARA MALIK KO CHANS DERAHEHO O DENEHI PARAHE HAIN OR ROSE VALLEY MALIK NE SAR THOK KAR KAHRAHE HAIN PAISA WAPPAS DENE KI LIYE. ENQUIRI JO BHI KARNA HAIN LOGO KA PAISA WAPPAS DENE BAD. PLZ. SIR . CM SIR KO EK CHANS DI JIYE. 9046589729
durga prasad 002

Oct 7, 2016

refund money

I have paid rs 1400 per month till 17 months in rose valley
The agent told me that the government has stopped the company for a short period for blackmoney probe
And he also told me that the firm will refund the money with interest as soon as possible .
But till now i didn't get any return.
Durga prasad shukla