rose valley

Consumer complaints and reviews about rose valley

wanki43

Jan 29, 2016

complaint against Rose Valley Hotels and Entertainment

WE THE CUSTOMERS FROM SHILLONG - 793001,EAST KHASI HILLS DISTRICT, MEGHALAYA, INDIA HAVE SUFFERED AND CHEATED BY THIS COMPANY ROSE VALLEY HOTELS AND ENTERTAINMENT, SHILLONG IN WHICH WE HAVE INVESTED LARGE SUM OF MONEY FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW AND HAVEN'T GOT OUR MONEY BACK. MOST OF OUR MONEY HAVE ALREADY CROSSED THE MATURITY AND THERE IS NO POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM IN GIVING OUR MONEY BACK. MOST OF US COMES FROM A DIFFERENT AND POOR FAMILY BACKGROUND. WE TRUSTED THIS COMPANY A LOT BUT NOW THEY CHEATED US. HELP US SIR IN REGARDING WITH THIS MATTER. WE DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE GETTING OUR MONEY BUT IT SEEMS THAT AS OF NOW ITS NOT GOING TO BE POSSIBLE TO GET OUR MONEY. WE THEREFORE WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT TO YOU AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

WE HAD NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO TURN TO YOU SIR AS WE TRUSTED THAT YOU ONLY THE ONE WHO CAN HELP US IN DEALING WITH THIS MATTER.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY

WANKI LYNGDOH MAWPHLANG
REPRESENTATIVES OF CUSTOMERS, SHILLONG
9862024259

EMAIL ID : wankilyngdoh@ymail.com

Location of this office in Shillong is
Police Bazar, Jail Road,

ashfaq808160

Jan 21, 2016

ROSE VALLEY

DEAR SIR,
Sir mera pariwar me lumpsum 400000/rs deposit h sir paisa kaun dega aur kab milega sir please date batae meri sister ki april me shadi hone wali h sir mai bahut pareshan hu
sir please pareshanio ko smjhe or apse request h ki suggest kare.
Gmail -ashfaq808160@gmail.com
Mob.9125491094
gourav1996

Jan 12, 2016

Rose valley ,regarding refunding

......
.......Rose valley,
12/01/206
i have invested 50k and also some monthly investment and sum of all make good amount .
These are my money I want it back, you had made many promises from us ,but I am getting nothing but only betray .
So, kindly return my money or suggest me the procedure of returning . I needed it a lot .
GAURAV.

EMAIL-:gk291096@gmail.com
Mahender pal singh Bajaj

Jan 3, 2016

Rose Valley money refund

My name is mahender pal singh Bajaj I live in kanpur my deposit is refundable amount please refund my amount is very urgent
GOPALPANDIT

Dec 28, 2015

Complaint

DEAR
SIR
Sir Mera name gopal pandit hai aur mera mcode 114977877hai branch hasnpur (bihar) mairose valley me ek field worker me kam kiya hu our public ka paisa jama kiya hu rose valley me lakho rupaye public ke zama kiye hai
Mai ye janna chahta hu ki jo maine paise zama karae hai uski guaranty kaun lega aur public ka paisa kaun wapis karega
Mai ye bhi janna chahta hu ki rose valley company sahi hai ki nahi, kya is company ka future sahi hai public ka paisa sir pls refund
kijye ,i reqest for you
sir
Tapas Mandal

Dec 22, 2015

Refand money

My policy matured 1Year however they have not given back money.

Please advise me the update.

Tapas Mandal
tapassurat@gmail.com
NEELKANT

Dec 21, 2015

pending on Rosewally amount.

dec 21 2015
Refund on my maturity.
Maturity Claim Dear sir please solve the case.
Sir, i was in touch with Rose Valley since 4 years, i never got any problem with them, but from the last few month why this Company is not giving the Maturity money, this is my personal request to take every necessary step against Rose Valley so that all the pending Maturity claims should be cleared as soon as possible.
shivendar4215

Dec 13, 2015

Return my maturity amount

I invested my money in your organization 2100Rs/month for 40 Months,and my maturity date are completed(8-10-2015),But I have not received any money from your office/Agent.I am facing lot of problems plz insured me that when you return my money.I took loan from bank for my marriage on behalf of this amount(I think I would pay from receive money from you)But sir I have no choice,
so it is requested you that plz tell me the date when you provide my money
Plz inform at-Shivendra_singh2000@Yahoo.com

sunilkumar@123

Nov 29, 2015

Bahacha Ram Mandal

Return my invested money
after deposiying 300000 rupees i am waiting to get matured amount from rose vally
Ravi8886

Oct 29, 2015

Rose valley Hotels & Entertainment Ltd

I have deposited money in Rose valley but since January 2013 their agent Rubel (+919088476694) has stopped coming to take monthly instalments and has also changed his mobile no.
I had gone to their Airport office but they replied that money will be repaid only after maturity.
Certificate is already matured now but when I reached their office it was permanently close.
I have already waited for more than 2 years and want my money back at the earliest.
I am going to take this issue to RBI,SEBI and going to take other legal measures against the company.
Contact
Ravi Sharma
9836091962
ravi8886@gmail.com
mun1981

Oct 29, 2015

refund mony

Any one can help us to get our mony from rosevally. I m very upset with this same. So pleas i request to all councerned person of this group that help me. I have to do merry of my doughter in next year. I have no any mony except it.
Munni devi
Bokaro
Rajkumardear

Oct 26, 2015

Can any one help us to get money from Rose Valley

Hi All,

Can any one help me to get my invested money from Rose Valley.

We have started invested money 2010 in Rose Valley. They have given lot of promises and not able to fulfill that.

From my family we have invested around 10 lakh in different scheme in Rose Valley.

Now some R.D and F.D is getting matured, We have lot of planning with this money and Rose Valley office is closed now.

So Can any one help us to get money from Rose Valley

Thanks and Regards,
Raj Kumar
rajkumardear@gmail.com
prasanjit kr chakraborty

Oct 13, 2015

refund money

Kindly keep us update about rose valley case..
Because we invested our money. Hope we would get back our money...

Prasanjit Kr. Chakraborty
9102026367
Prasanjitk6@gmail.com
lastcocktail

Oct 2, 2015

ROSE VALLEY COMPLAINTS

NOTIFICATION
To all Rosevalley depositors - process for getting back money.

Please speak to your individual agents through whom you have invested in Rosevalley.
Your agents were entitled to minimum 20% comission - so they will have to give back 20% i.e Rs 20 for every Rs100 invested.
In case your agents refuse - put pressure on him. If he wants you will get back some money at least.
Then file an affidavit in the court against rosevalley and the agent
Send a copy to Rose valley branch

Your agent is the key person - if he wants he can get you some money from backdoor negotiations. This is happening........!

Else

Just forget the amount invested - your money is stolen.......! Forget and forgive.
trees_roz

Sep 10, 2015

MONEY BACK AFTER POLICY MATURITY

My name is T S. D' Rozario and I have a policy from Rose Valley. My policy matured, however they have not given back an money.

Please advise me the update.

Email : trees.roz@gmail.com
trees_roz

Sep 10, 2015

COMPLAINT AGAINST ROSE VALLEY

My name is T. S D' Rozario and I had invested money in Rose Valley. My policy is already matured and has been submitted to them.

Please advise and let us know when can we get our money back.

email - trees.roz@gmail.com

Phone number :8335913500
bishu.in.bar@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2015

supreme courts verdict on rose valley

@Joseph do you get any answer regards below post. I am interested to know about this

Dear All,

What is the update on supreme courts verdict on rose valley..Supreme court had fixed the date of selling all the rose valley property by August 14th 2015 and repay the investors back..Did it happen ?? I am waiting to get my back.

Biswa
9972502096
santanu102

Aug 19, 2015

Complaint Against ROSE VALLEY

RESPECTED SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE INVESTED 5( FIVE) LAKHS 50 (FIFTY) THOUSAND RUPPEES AT ROSE VALLEY COMPANY (KHARAGPUR BRANCH .) THIS AMOUNT HAVE ALREADY MUTURITIED ON JANUARY -2015.
I WOULD SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT AT PRESENT I AM FACING VERY MUCH MONEYTORY PROBLEM .KINDLY HELP ME TO GET THE MONEY FROM ROSE VALLEY COMPANY OTHER WISE I HAVE TO SUICIDE WITH IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD TO KEEP MY WIFE,11 YEARS SON&72 YRS FATHER.
KINDLY HELP ME IN THIS CRITICAL SITUATION.
THANKS+REGARDS

Clive.Joseph@ rediffmail.com
Pintu Bhattacharjya

Aug 3, 2015

Buyback Return

Ami jante chai j, office khola ache, collection joma nichchen, credit note commision voucher's paper dichchen but kono payment dichchen na. kabe theke payment deoa suru hobe ?
and kibhabe party payment pabe ? plz ektu truly janale bhalo hoy.

Pintu

pintu.bhattacharjya@gmail.com
md zarif

Aug 1, 2015

Refund on my maturity.

Maturity Claim Dear sir please solve the case.
avijitdutta

Jul 24, 2015

Maturity problem

I have deposited my certificate (As my maturity date is over) to get my maturity amount in Rose- Valley office at Asansol, but so far I did not get any reply/ refund back my money from concerned office, hence you are requested to kindly take necessary steps get back my deposit otherwise let me know when shall I get back my invested amount.

Thanks & Regards ,
Avijit Dutta
E_mail - avijit.cms.chittaranjan@gmail.com
Sumanta Dhar

Jun 6, 2015

Refund on my maturity.

Sir, I have deposited of Rs 50,000/- to Rose- Valley on November 2010 and which one was already maturated on December 2014. Accordingly I have deposited my certificate to Rose- Valley office at Konnagar, Hooghly but so far I did not get any reply/ refund back my money from concerned office, hence you are requested to kindly take necessary steps get back my deposit otherwise let me know when shall I get back my invested amount.For the above I am not getting any suitable reply from my agent. Sumanta Dhar, Email ID= sumanta.dhar99@rediffmail.com.

TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS - Billing on deactivated account
    Account Number -: 1112383740 (Billing account 123 980...
    anganwadi Teacher - Anganwadi Teacher cheating Public, Goverment & small...
    Respected sir, Please do Something about it. if you do...
    noise pollution in Indore - Noise pollution
    I live at Bapat square, dindayalupadhyay nagar and here is...
    Star Jalsa - Echenodi
    Daya kore echenodi serial ta bandho karun otherwise serial...
    snapdeal - Fraud
    SNAPDEAL- A BIG FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE. First I...
    Zara, India - Customer service | Mr Bharat Bhushan
    I want to convey my dissatisfaction towards the customer...
    HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
    Dear Sir, My Consumer No. is - 666330 .booking...