rose valley

Consumer complaints and reviews about rose valley

lastcocktail

Nov 19, 2014

Want deposit back from Rose Valley

TO ALL WHO HAVE DEPOSITED money in Rose Valley, - HAHAHAHA....! Please understand that the MONEY is GONE...! TAKA TA CHOT HOYE GACHE - Amiyaa 20,000/- taka rekhe chilam........... kintoo kichooyee pherot dayanee oora. Kee kore debe - era toh eek joner toopi onno joner mathayee porayee. Amar taka ta onno kaooke debe abaar apnar taka to amake debe - Soob cheating bajeer khela......!Amader moton joto invetsor ache amadeer seii taka ta bhule jete hobe - Kono upayee nei ee chada...! Kimba ANDOLON EE NABTE HOBE....! Ekhoon amra andoolon korbo na rooji rooti jonno daudaboo...!
Anupam12345

Oct 10, 2014

Want to take all deposited amount from Rose Valley

I had started a recurring scheme for 5 years. I have completed 25 months. Now I wants to take my full deposited amount. What I have to do? Please suggest me.My Email Id-himeanupam@yahoo.com.
lastcocktail

Sep 24, 2014

Complaint Against ROSE VALLEY

To all who have invested in ROSE VALLEY / Saradha etc. Your money is LOST....! Apnader sobayeer taka chot gache .... joto tarataree apnara eta sweekar kore neben toto tarataree apnara eei batha bedna bhule jaben...!
varun ji

Sep 11, 2014

rose valley publick ka paisa rd fd karane le liye atherise hai ki nahi

sir
rose valley chit fund hair ya ragistard company?
add

Sep 3, 2014

insureness

Sir, my simple Question and Suggestion is that, why this Rose Valley Company is unable to Pay the Maturity money as the maturity date is already passed by 6 months, this company has always taken the fine from every person`s account if that person ( Account Holder ) has not deposited his/her renewal in time, now i want to ask from the Rose Valley company that if this company is failling to return the maturity amount in time, as the maturity date has already passed by 6 months, Should this company will give the interest for that period and if not i request you to take necessary steps, clear all the maturity amount including those account still running in Pasighat and close the Office from here.
add

Sep 3, 2014

Maturity Claim

Sir, i was in touch with Rose Valley since 4 years, i never got any problem with them, but from the last few month why this Company is not giving the Maturity money, this is my personal request to take every neccessary step against Rose Valley so that all the pending Maturity claims should be cleared as soon as possible.
AISHIKA DAS

Aug 26, 2014

ROSEVELLY BONDS

SIR, I WAN;T KNOW ABOUT MY BOND OF RS,300000
Samir007

Aug 14, 2014

Maturity amount not paid by Rose Valley

I am Swapan Kumar Mondal. My maturity amount is Rs 52000/- and maturity date was november 2013. But till now Rose Valley Bashirhat branch is not paying me the amount. I have several time contacted to Branch Manager Mr. Saiful Islam & Saubhik Mondal, But till now not get my money. I am now going to CBI, ED & SEBI to launch complain officially. Friends if you also have the same problem that you can go to the above mentioned department.
FRAUD WATCHER

Aug 7, 2014

NOT GETTING MATURITY

I HAVE INVESTED IN ROSE VALLEY NEARLY 50,000(interest excluded). THE MATURITY DATE WAS 30/06/2014. I SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS WELL IN TIME. I WAS GIVEN THE DATE OF PAYMENT 01/08/2014. WHEN I WENT TO COLLECT MY AMOUNT, THEY INSISTED ME ON REINVESTMENT. WHEN I DENIED THEY DENIED MY PAYMENT AND TOLD TO ENQUIRE LAST WEEK OF NOVEMBER. THE BRANCH BANSDRONI, KOLKATA IS PRACTICALLY RUN BY AGENTS AND EVEN THE AGENTS ACT AS THE BOUNCER OF THE MANAGER. I ASKED MY MONEY EARNED BY SWEAT AND BLOOD THEY HUMILIATED ME EVEN TRIED TO MANHANDLE.THROUGH THIS ARTICLE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AWARE ALL THE PEOPLE OF INDIA NOT TO INVEST IN ROSE VALLEY. ALSO AWARE THE PEOPLE TO PUBLICISE THROUGH VARIOUS SOCIAL NETWORKINGS. ALSO NEED TO INFORM THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TO ACT ACCORDINGLY FOR PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM THE JAWS OF FRAUDULENT COMPANY LIKE ROSE VALLEY. AGAIN I APPEAL ALL THE PEOPLE OF INDIA TO PULICISE IT TROUGH VARIOUS NETWORKING SITES.
Sujit Ghorai

Jul 2, 2014

maturity

ami akjon rose valley field worker.amar 1ta customer er rose valley te hotel booking policy ache jar maturity agami 24 august 2014 hobe.r last 6 ta installment daya baki ache . kintu amake branch er manager r kono installment e fela jabena bolche ja ato din porjonto kono niyome chilo na.manager boleche hothat kore naki eirokom circular company theke itimodhdhe pathiyeche ja sombonde ami kano amar senior o porjonto janto na.jokhon ami premium er installment felte elam tokhon janlam.tar aage ei bisoye amake amar senior ba keu janiye diye ni.kintu er theke aro besi boro somossay ami pore gelam jokhon amake amader branch er manager bollo je oi hotel booking er maturity naki maturity date er 6 month pore hobe....branch er manager ke er karon jigisa korate amake kichu jobab deye ni.
tai ami sudhu jante chai sottie ki erokom kono circular company er torof theke pathano hoyeche? jodi na tahole manager erokom bollo kano.
r ami jante chai interest chara amar customer er oi policy er joto taka deposite hoyeche on date sei taka ami maturity er date a pabo kina? jodi na tahole kano pabo na..
swayub hussain

Jun 6, 2014

not getting my maturity amount

My maturity date was 16/3/2014 but still now i m not getting
my money.would you pl tell me how much time will take this
cmpany to refund my maturity amount
assistant13

May 2, 2014

known the rose valley

If the company faliure who will responsible to pay my maturity amount? Is rose valley approved by reserve bank of india or irda?

rose velly

I am Miss tejal d shah , ahmedabad I want to work rose velly Company, how much security of this company & This company is IRDA Approved Company? I don't belive prive company if the company failure who will responsible to pay the maturity amount. and what is the future of the company. as per sebi guiderline this type compamy must take rating from cristal, icra but this company? So. Piz. sent me mail if you have any experince like this company.

vaishali4181@yahoo.co.in

rose velly

Sir Mera nam samgam lal hai aur mai rose valley me ek field worker ki tarah karya kar raha hu aur maine rose valley me lakho rupaye public ke zama kiye hai
Mai ye janna chahta hu ki jo maine paise zama karae hai uski guaranty kaun lega aur public ka paisa kaun wapis karega
Mai ye bhi janna chahta hu ki rose valley company sahi hai ki nahi, kya is company ka future sahi hai

rathin

Jun 3, 2013

Change the recurring scheme.

I had started a recurring scheme for 5 years. I have completed 10 months. Now I wants to change this scheme from 5 years to 01 year. What I have to do? Please suggest me.My mobile no.- 9674768988 and Email Id-rathinp@rediffmail.com.
sangam.182

Unchahar,Raebareli (U.P.
soumen1919

May 4, 2013

authorized by RBI

rose valley is approved by reserve bank of India?

your's faithfully,
soumen samanta
soumen1919@gmail.com
Bikash Sadhukhan

Apr 29, 2013

Quit from Rose valley

I am new customer in Rose valley network i want quit from Rose Valley so please suggest what is procedure.

Bikash
bikashsadhukhan2012@gmail.com.
Anisur

Apr 22, 2013

Rose valley is not authorised to collect public money

No company of Rose valley group is allowed by RBI to collect public money! So, beware before making any investment in any scheme of Rose valley. They run Ponzie scheme and sometime they will cheat your money. Here is the list from RBI who are allowed to take public deposits.

All India list of NBFCs including RNBCs, to whom Certificate of Registration under Section 45 IA of RBI Act, 1934 have been issued by the Reserve Bank of India to hold / accept deposits from public. (Position as on May 31, 2012)

If any company do illegal financial business like collecting money from public without authority, only few states in India have laws to stop their business on the basis of doubt. Else unless somebody makes a written complain against these companies, many states do not even have the power to stop them. Only SEBI can investigate and stop their activities. Also there is no provision to make refund of public money!!! And since they run Ponzie scheme, almost 80-90% of the money collected are already get spent and go into the personal account of the owners, the property they will leave behind will just be 1-2% of the total collected money. The scam generally occurs after 10/12 years of running, but this is no hard and fast rule. It can happen anytime.
Erixon2003 Send email

Nov 6, 2012

suggestion

Rose valley chutiya company hai
Dulal Mondal
Dillip Ku. Jena Send email

Oct 16, 2012

collecting money as RD & FD IS authentic?

I want to diposit some money in rose velly. So please tell me can rose velly is a secure company. Can it regisered under RBI.
GHOSH111 Send email

Aug 6, 2012

known the rose valley

I am Mr. Ashok Kumar Ghosh Vill-Makhalia P.O-Bakhrahat Dist-24 Parganas(South). I want to work rose velly Company, how much security of this company & This company is IRDA Approved Company? I don't belive prive company if the company failure who will responsible to pay the maturity amount. and what is the future of the company. as per sebi guiderline this type compamy must take rating from cristal, icra but this company? So. Piz. sent me mail if you have any experince like this company.

Regard.

Avik Dhar Send email

Apr 17, 2012

avik 17 on April 22, 2012
suggestion

I am customer in Rose valley network.
collecting money as RD & FD
rose vally chain marketing system is a corporate agent of LIC of India but they collect money as RD & FD and the fund use in their own business, my question is 1. if the company faliure who will responsible to pay my maturity amount 2. what is the present rating of the company what is your suggession, how much safe i am in the company as a invester...

(Amar akjon porichito amake rose vally`r ekti boi khulte bolechen kintu rose vally`r form dekhe amar mone holo okhane kichu hoteler bapar ache.
Sir, ami jante chai je ami jodi amar kono proyojon metate takata jama rakhi tahole on maturity ami takata hate pabo to? naki ota 3 din ba 5diner hotel package hisebe dhara habe? ebang hoteler jonyoi kharoch korte habe?
r tachara form e kothao to eta lekha ache dekhte pelam na j maturity sese ei takata ei tarikher par peyejaben ba kichu to serakom dekhlam na. pls jodi ei bapare ektu help karen. hay amay mail karun athoba apnader kono officer phone nomber din jekhane ami phone kore sab jante pari.)
Yours Faithfully.
AVIK DHAR
avik.dhar@ymail.com

TATA Nano car - against tata marina motors Pantheerankavu. calicut. kerala
    I bought a nano car on 14.11.2015 from Marina motors...
    Red Bus - refund of amount
    I intend to book a ticket with my netbanking. My a/c had...
    mcg gurgaon - fault in street light
    There is fault in street light, it is not working properly...
    AMRUT INDUSTRIES LTD - Amrut Industry case 893 of 1997 Bombay HC
    We have Rs.50,000/- pending with Amrut Industries. Bombay...
    YEPME - not refund money
    I had purchased a saree from YEPME.COM cost 399 rupees.It...
    Star utsav - old serial comes again on this channel
    Comes again both channels Is pyar ko kya nam du part2 and...
    Chennai Corporation - prevent wastage and waste water
    Dear sir, I am residing in MMDA for the past...
    BSNL Champion SQ 241- dual sim multimedia mobile - mobile phone is defective
    this mobile phone is defective. i want to return this...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Prostitution in No.22-1ACE Apartments Padmavathy Nagar
    Attempt of Rape by Mubarak Ali and 5 Gents residing at...