royal enfield

Consumer complaints and reviews about royal enfield

Lavesh

Mar 1, 2014

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Dr.Lavesh Rathore from Khargone (INDORE) . I have booked classic 3450cc model at KRISHNA MOTORS Indore on 28 November 2013 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.

My. No: 9977999910 , 9424879977
paulalexandar

Aug 7, 2013

Service issue

Hi Sir,

I’m just taking one issue to your knowledge . I was met with an accident on 25 July 2013 evening around 5.30 pm I’m using royal Enfield thunderbird twins spark 350 cc my vehicle got damaged The Parts are listed below .

• Fuel Tank
• Front Mudguard
• Speedometer
• Right footrest broken
• Left indicator scratches
• Front disc oil leakage
• Handle bar bend

So i taken my vehicle to service center on 27 July 2013 morning 10.30 am they checked my vehicle and they said want to replace the fuel tank , front mudguard and footrest and they said we want to place an order for the fuel tank and Mudguard so it takes maximum 10 days of time I said ok and i applied for the insurance the insurance company said no problem once you make the payment please submit the original bill we will pay you some percentage, everything is fine . But now the date is 08 august 2013 still now they not delivered my vehicle almost 13 days is gone really i was frustrated with your pathetic service I called to your service center i asked when you going to deliver my vehicle they said still now we didn’t get the fuel tank and Mudguard it takes time and also they not informing the exact date of delivering my vehicle so please look into the matter and do the need full As soon as you can.

Waiting for your Prompt Reply

Note : consider High priority please do the needful in time i was suffering without my vehicle past 13 days.

Vehicle Details : TN 73 – W -3468
Owner Name : Paul Alexandar J
Contact Number : 909-404-5050
Service center Address : ROYAL ENFIELD
Plot No 350-354 , Fourth Link street,
Nehru Nagar, Kottivakkam (OMR),
Chennai-600096

 Please find the attached Job Card

If Any questions or you want any details please feel free to contact me.
amalendusingh

Aug 5, 2013

Royal enfield Delivery

Dear Royal enfield Team

I had booked the royal enfield thunderbird bike with recipt No. 520, dated 26/4/2013 at ADITYA MOTORS, Jaunpur U.P. i had been told that i will get the delivery of the said motorcycle by 13 july 2013. I am inquiring about the delievery of motorcycle from the ageny but they are not giving me the satisfactory reply. after requesting many times i found that the agency is avoiding my request. so i am requesting you to please look at this matter and please acknowledge me about the delivery of the said bike to me.

thanks for your cooperation
reply asap.

AMALENDU SINGH
mob- 8960275194
R B CHAUHAN

Jun 15, 2013

royal enfield bullet standard 350

ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET STANTANDRD 350 BOOKED THROUGH CSD ON 06.MAY.2013 ,IN GANDHI NAGAR STILL BIKE NOT AVAILABLE FROM THE DEALER. (AANAL AUTO AGENCY GANDHINAGAR)

MY ADDRESS

R B CHAUHAN
A/18 NATWAR NAGAR SOCIETY OPP. VRINDAVAN
BUS STOP WAGHODIA ROAD VADODARA 390019

KINDLY DO NEED FUL AT YOUR END .
MY CONTACT NO. IS 09898535476
sammm

Apr 25, 2013

Getting delavery of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350

Give me the Number of head boss of Royal Enfield showroom in Ahmedabad at CG road
chinu_2203

Mar 28, 2013

Royal enfield Delivery

i want to know about your delivery pattern. you have a great name in the MC industry. legendary and popular for the performance though above said screw ups mentioned by others are something to digestable when it comes to RE. but the waiting period of yours is disgusting when you have two manufacturing plants and still not able to deliver and meet cutsomer expectations which is backed up by ur dealers. good training on the same: appreciate it. what is that you are trying to prove now, that the waiting period increases your reputation and you want to create mass popularity in the motor cycle riding population. you have already done that. Its time to think if people are not ready shell out money and wait as it becomes a requirement for some who actually needs it for everyday life like. i would definitely like to own a bullet and i have booked it. the one does not help in time is not worth waiting for. please understand that the waiting period could actually make changes to idea of buying RE into getting a car or going with any other brand.

seriously waiting period of your brand sucks big time..

i dont blame the dealer, Velavan motors in virugambakkam chennai for this. but if its a dealer problem then u better look into it.

Srinivas
kaushik somaiya

Mar 28, 2013

oil leakage

This is my fifth comlain 4 my thunderbird 500cc I am tiered of giving complains 8times in services center in thee months very first day speedometer was not working then went to service center at mahim they told me to go to lbs marg bandub which is 50 km from my place then petrol leackage again service then wire fault whole wiring got short then now fuel gauge problem dish brake , oil leakages from engine now I dont no what to do its better I request company to kindly take my bike back and pls throughly check and then give it to me I dont no how can co like royal Enfield dont take care of hjs years old customers
jebybenzy

Mar 25, 2013

jeby

we booked our thunderbird 350 on sep 2012,we were told we will get the bike by 3-6 months...but now its march end and still we dint get our bike..we asked the dealer at hosur even they dont respond well nor they tell the correct address..so please help us as it is too late now...and help us et the bike asap.
jeby benzy
hosur
kaushik somaiya

Mar 5, 2013

allwiring got burnt from fuse box

Hi this is kaushik I have just purchase royal enfield thunderbird 500cc black stone on dec 2012 on very first drive from lonavala my speedometer stoped working no fuelgauge to cheak I got it repaired from bandup servicecentre which is 45 km from my place still I have to because I am proud owner of royal Enfield .while coming from there my fuel pumpgauge socket which is at the bottom of the tank started leacking which would b disjuster if it was not seen on time and now recently around two days back I found smoke comming out from the fusebox I found all wiring got burnt even I was hurt when I tried to save my kid get burnt when I called one mr samir he directly told me load in a truck and droup ur bike at mahimservice centre which is 40 km from my place when I enquireat mahim they advice me to send my bike to nerul which is 45km Is that service that v expect from royal Enfield ? ? ? Three month and more then 10 problems what the worth buying abike worth 200000 ? I thought owing aRoyal Enfied would b honour but turned out 2 b pain .please do something to keep the status of royal Enfield otherwise I will twice to advice some one to go 4 it thanx ROYAL ENFLIELD
amarraj123

Feb 25, 2013

too late delivery

I booked a silver colour Electra 350 cc bullet from Patna siddhi Vinayak showroom on 4/12/12 but still they are not giving me the bike. They are saying that we are unable to provide you the silver colour , so plz have some diffrent colour . Is this the right professionalism of Royal Enfeild ?? I am chooser but your company think us beggar. So, its almost 3 months now and there is no confirm date of delivery of my bullet . I want it to get it any how at the end of the February month, so its my humble request to plz get it deliver on the right time , though its already too late.

My details are :-
Amar Raj
Silver colour 350 cc Electra
Mobile number :- 08292077106
Date of Booking :- 4/12/12
CHITARANJAN

Feb 21, 2013

FRONT & BACK RING,DISCBREAK, SELF START SUSPENSON

My Self CHITARANJAN SAHU.i have a royal enfield elctra 350 purchased on 9-7-2012 from SREYASRI MOTOR at SAMBALPUR (ODISHA). Right now m facing a problem with FRONT & BACK RING, DISCBREAK, SELF START, SUSPENSON .when i go to service center they are not responding well. when two persons sits on bike back seat go down and handle start bubble.
please take any action my personal details are
MOB - 9040672573
sbhatija

Jan 24, 2013

problem with new royal enfield thunder bird 500

hi i am sunil form mumbai city, i had booked royal enfield thunder bird 500 twilight.
i got the delivery on 31 dec 2012, since then i am having this problem.
the rear disc break gets very hot just in 4 to 5 km and by the time i cover 10 km the rear disc is so hot that it block the tyre,
twice while driving to bandra from my colaba office by the time i reach ram motors which is in bandra the plate was red hot.
the black paint on the disc was spilled all over the wheel rim and the colour of the plate has changed to red from steel silver.
when i went to company from where i took the delivery they just checked the pumping of the break and they said its my mistake, i am keeping my foot on break n driving they also told me being a disc break here u have to use the front break more then the rear one.
then i went at mahim the company service centre they he kept me waiting for 2 hours, where i had taken the appointment first thing in morning.the company service centre took my bike for checking he found that the tyre and disc was not in proper allingment, he tried his best and gave me the service know past few day again i am having the same problem.
my main query is how does the disc get so hot while running. i am having 2 other bike with rear break but never saw this problem.
i would request company to sort me out with this issue as soon as possible or else i will have to look for some other door and way for a solution to this problem.
thanks sunil
tajuudin

Jan 17, 2013

delay delivery of thunderbird 350cc

The manager,
royal enfield,
i am taj booked a thunderbird 350 in month of may2012. at time of booking they said me that they will deliver the bike in approx of 6 months. when called after 6months they started to increse waiting period for a month.But now 7 months are over but when i called last week they said me that bike will be delivered in the month of march2013 ,3rd week.
But when i asked reson for delay in delivery , sales executives are responding that they will see to that only after feb lastweek.

Booked at: Adyar ,chennai (brand stores)
Booking order number:9117
my mobile number:9444026286
Sujaysivasankar Send email

Sep 20, 2012

delay in delivery of bike

I T.J.sivasankar has booked Royal Enfield motor cycle-thunder bird modal dated on 28th december 2011 order no3918 at southern motors-Anna Nagar-chennai 40.They promiced me that within six month time the vehicle will be delivered but at the end of ninth month on september too they r not willing to deliver to me.Last monday on 17th september when I visited southern motors I was shocked to see they have delivered thunder bird motor cycle on 17th september to a person who has booked on march 2012 in 6 months time.They have deliberately cheated me which gives rise to think unwanted the southern motors expect.Due to the above dodng tactics of the southern motors I was put to mental agony and sleeples nights.So I kindly refer to the authority concerned to immediately deliver Royal Enfield thunder bird motor cycle within 5 working days or i will be forced to go to consumer Redressal cell for a compensation of rupees fifty thousand and you have to submit all the books of accounts before court of law.
The Royal Enfield has a long glorious history, heritage&pride in indian soil.So dont damage your esteemed image by these types of double standared business
with regards
T.JSIVASANKAR
ketan chaturvedi

Aug 11, 2012

Not satisfied with service

This is to inform you that I Ketan Chaturvedi had service from Kay Tee Automobiles (authorized Dealer of Royal Enfield) Mahipalpur ext,New Delhi-110037 on 05/07/2012 cash memo no. 2793. In which I had Air filter, oil filter packing, battery terminal and change spark plug. From the very day my bike is giving pathetic result,before service my bike starts in one kick,and now its not even starting. I am not satisfied with service given by Kay Tee Automobiles. At present me and my bike are in Agra i want service in Agra only from company or any person come to my home and check my bike.

Ketan Chaturvedi,
ph:08171992411.
erick philip

Apr 19, 2012

delay service and transfering parts

This is to inform you that I am owner of electra 350 Vehicle No.WB.20x 9371 which was bought from East India Agro Industries Pvt. Ltd.(Kolkata Dealer). After the accidents of my bike The bike was given to the service center to repair it on /01/2012 but since now of today the bike has not been repaired. Every time I call up the service centre I get the reply that material has been ordered to Chennai and has not been arrived.
I feel that now its high time and strict action should be taken against the company for the discomfort and harassment face by a customer for not repairing a motorcycle for such a long time
karanpahwa07

Mar 1, 2012

REAR SHOCKER

My Self KARAN PAHWA.i have a royal enfield elctra 350 purchased on 25-05-2011 from AMAR AUTO kanti nagar east delhi-51.right now m facing a problem with my rear shocker.when i go to service center they are not responding well.when two persons sits on bike back seat go down and handle start bubble.
please take any action my personal details are
BIKE NO-DL 13 SH 9394
CHASIS NO-ME3U3S5COBE067995
ENGINE NO-U3S5C0BE067995
Karan Pahwa
Sripadh Send email

Feb 5, 2012

Delivery too late

i booked my classic 350 maroon color in besant nagar showroom i paid a amount of 1000 rs for the initial booking process. I booked the bike on 28-aug-2011. The dealer said that I'll get my bike in 6 months period. Now he says the demand increased and he says I'll get my bike in April. Waiting for such a long period gives me a bad impression and often i have change in mind for the bike. I kindly request the factory people to deliver the bike as soon as possible...!
Bhan Parkash Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Delay in delivery of Electra

elactra is bery missing complaint
naveen6313

Dec 27, 2011

Late Delivery

The Manager
Royal Enfield

I am Naveen Kumar.K from Trichy - Tamil Nadu and i have booked my RE Classic 350CC on July-22-2011 but i have not getting my vehicle so far.Today 28-Dec-2011 that means almost 6 months has passed but still there is no response from the showroom.Whenever i go to the showroom NA Motors which is located in Trichy they told me that the vehicle will come by next month and the colour Black is very demand.Till now they are telling the same answer to me.I don't know whether its a fault of the showroom or the Company that is ROYAL ENFIELD.I am totally upset by the delay time extended for me.So deliver my vehicle as early as possible.Don't continue these kind of delays otherwise definitely you will loose number of customers.

Booked at Showroom : NA MOTORS - Trichy - Tamil Nadu
Booking Order No : 465
My Mobile Number : 9003425002

Nov 28, 2011

Delay in delivery of Electra

n_payeng@rediffmail.com (9954143429)
1. recharge failed but amount debited from account of Rs.50/- on 24/11/2011 (9954143429)
2. recharge failed but amount debited from account of Rs.100/- on 26/11/2011 (9706705364)
3. No in any information against recharge but amount debited from account of Rs.100/- on 26/11/2011 mobile no.9706705364
4. recharge failed but amount debited from account of Rs.200/- on 26/11/2011 (DTH-3001012255)
Antonypadayatty Send email

Nov 21, 2011

Late Deleivery

I have booked classic 350 on 4th of August 2011 from Brand Showroom in Cochin. Showroom by giving the booking amount of 1000 rupees .Today is 21st of November it’s been almost 4 months but I still haven't got the delivery. I called the person in charge there; they told me that the vehicle will be delivered on first week of November now they are telling that they will give the delivery on after some time? They are not tell the date of delivery. Every time the dates are changing. Is very disappointed .kindly doing the needful actions?

RE is one of the multinational companies and the company standards have to be increase.

Antony Padayatty
Tinkujoy Send email

Nov 6, 2011

Why 8-12 months of waiting

I am Tinku joy from kerala i booked royalenfield classic350 last week they told me too wait 6 to 8 months bt in sme districts in kerala they are delivering same model with in 45 days y these dealers are like this telling like this and puting head weight n some of them are very harsh to customers, im kindly requesting to make my delivery as soon as possible my contact no. is 8943942739 email- tinkujoy@yahoo.com

Apr 25, 2011

Late Deleivery

Still there is no response from Royal Enfield yet...

Apr 21, 2011

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Manish Bajaj from kalyan (ulhasnagar). Yesterday i go at yours ulhasnagar dealer(S R Motors) and they told me that there is two months waiting period, then too i booked my RE at that showroom, my receipt no. is 87. While when i am going to any private motors they are giving me Royal Enfield on the spot, because they are demanding 'ON Money' on that RE. So it means your company is also patchup with this small private motors dealers. First you are giving priority to that dealers rather then your consumers.
So if possible i want my Enfield within two-three days, otherwise i'll take necessary n Hard actions against your Royal Enfield Pvt. Ltd..
Manish Bajaj. No: 9860645000 n 9325645000

Vijay Tv - Please Dont Stop Shivam
    Why did you stop shivam serial...we haven't expected...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam serial
    Hi , There should be some ethical behavior in business...
    mobile number - abusive messages and calls
    Sir my mom is receiving abusive messages and calls from...
    coca cola company - Claim my prize: won $500.000.00
    Hi there i had a text on my mobile phone, back in 2012...
    Mobikwik - company is not ok
    Hi Movikwik.com is my acounte bailaince 300.00 dedected...
    194595 - wallat bailence not add
    Hi My bailence 300.00 not add my acaunte hs bin dedecte...
    care@irctc.co.in - forgot password
    Id is ABBAS WASI frgot password
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE LIYE KAM KAR REHA HA
    SIR, J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE NOKARI KAR REHA HA JO KAM...