royal enfield

Consumer complaints and reviews about royal enfield

kiransuresh7

Jun 10, 2016

disrespect @marikar motors

After getting a call from marikar motors for vehicle pick up ..then i went through the formality of bank process and etc ...on the middle of yhe section they ensured me that vehicle was not booked and they cant deliver the vehicle for me... it has happened for lot of customers..they are doing it as a habit to all customers. . so please kindly look on that ...otherwise it will upcome into a serious issue
Nithin Vinayak

Jun 10, 2016

delayed delivery

i booked RE CLASSIC 350 on 9 May 2016.still now i didnt get any call or responce from the delaer and they did not giving any response for my mail also .pls help me

R.NITHIN VINAYAK
PH-9790001020
Manjunath@Blr

May 30, 2016

Royal Enfield Electra 350 CC - Bad Experience

I am Manjunath from Bangalore I bought Royal Enfield Electra 350 CC in 2010. And it was good and no issue for 3 to 4 years, with the regular on time services in HSR services. After completion of 4 years started issues frequently and every small issue is very expensive. Its totally worst experience which I had, And its very pathetic. for every small part replacement high value and and labour charges. without any satisfaction finally. Its utter flap vehicles. Only the look is good nothing else. The quality is worst.
my sincere opinion is that its better to not buy any model of this company.
Manjunath@Blr

May 30, 2016

Royal Enfield Electra 350 CC

I have purchased Royal Enfield Electra 350 CC in 2010, I have used first 3 to 4 years without any issue, with regular service under HSR Motors. After completing of four years, every month there will one issue with high expensive and the performance also got reduced
too many maintenance issue. Every small issue need to spend 1000 to 2000 in a month. One of the worst experience I had with this model. My sincere suggestion please do not go for this company models which is totally expensive with the worst result.
vikisanj

May 12, 2016

Not Received any update

Hello Sir/Ma'am

i was booked RE Classic 350 (Black) on 7th April from S.P.Wheels Vasai, and the coordinator Mr. Gaurav said that he will give my bullet on 29th May(as my Brother is in Army) but still i m not receiving any update or confirmation call from his end or S.P. Wheels, He gave me only hand made receipt of Booking Amount of Rs. 5000/-. when i called him he is not receiving my call.
kindly give advice what to do.
this is my humbly request please give suggestion

Thanks & Warm Regards
Vikrant Vartak
Saphale
Vijay Singh CLASSIC 350

May 4, 2016

Delayed Delivery

I have booked Classic 350 cc Silver model on 20 April 2016,
I was told by the Austin distributer that i will get the delivery within 2 days but now it's more than 15 days but Bullet is not deliver yet,
Please do the need full as soon as possible.

Regards :
Vijay 9163991552
Kolkata
Shyam1568

Apr 10, 2016

Delay delivery

Hi,I'M Shyam pal singh from delhi .I was booked a classic 350 on 16 feb 2016 through csd depot ambala & Dealer is ROYAL MOTER AMBALA.The ROYAL MOTER tould to me classic 350 csd waiting period is 45 days to 60 days now completed 55 days but vehicle is not deliver till date .please send me detail & status of vehicle for delivery.my contect & what's app is 9821539364. DHANYABAAD.
Raju Gadekar

Apr 8, 2016

Booking through csd canteen

Sir I want to book a Royal Enfield Classic 355CC Bike through CSD at Nagpur City. So where I should apply for it. I want a Quotation for processing documentation.
Georges.J.N

Apr 4, 2016

royal enfield 350 classic

hi my Georges.J.N
recently i Perches 350 classic shiver color
some one take out my battery cover then i go to south Delhi serves center last week they said come back after 4 to 5 days
than ill call them and now they said we don't have stock this is not a good answer if royal enfield dont have the spear part than they dont have to sale new models
OPOP

Mar 29, 2016

Status of delivery

I have booked cruiser thunderbird 350cc lighting colour through your dealer M/s. Bullmenn Motors, Coimbatore , against booking id is - BKNG6182151600427 dated 06th March 2016. Kindly let me know status of delivery. Awaiting your reply.
THOMAS k a

Royal Enfield
Dear
Reference: K L—39 g440
On [09-03-2016] I asked you to service the above vehicle
When I collected the vehicle from you on 11-03-2016 I was told that you had carried out a “full service”, had diagnosed and had put these right.
On 11-03-2016 days after the service, the vehicle developed serious faults, rendering the vehicle unfit to drive.
The Kayzen motors vytilla ernakulamm whom I called out confirmed that in their opinion the fault, which you had originally diagnosed and was supposed to have been put right by you, was the direct cause of the vehicle breaking down.
You were under a legal obligation to carry out the work on my bike with reasonable skill and care, using parts of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose, as laid down by the
The above faults indicate that you failed to do so, and I am therefore legally entitled to receive compensation from you for breach of contract.
This would be a way of successfully resolving my dispute
THOMAS K A
kishor kumar pd

Mar 20, 2016

bullet

I have recently purchase a thunder bird enfield bike TN-47AH-3498 in murugam motors karur. while before purchasing they are not allow to choose a bullet and we are thinking that royal enfield not cheating with the customer. while drive after their delivery the front wheel balance is very poor and I am shocked with their performance. another day I went to show room and they said in the service time we will correct it. while service time they are done wheel balance and it is good. bot after also in front wheel bubbling is there and while investigating they found that the Tyre is making bubbling and it is not possible to change it now. Please said me that the Tyre is our fault . they has to check twice before delivery all the things are good and they have to give the assurance for all. Now they said that Tyre fault as a customer we feel much

Rgds,

Kishor kumar.
nagajan k naghera

Mar 17, 2016

delevery delay for bullet 350 classic black bullet

I have booked 350 classic black bullet on 2/2/16. Booking receipt no. 279 at junagadh, ashapura showroom. I have paid on advance booking Rs.5000/ at a time. Give me 60 days for waiting. Till date finish this time nowadays. So pl. Howmany days I will spend for my vehicle bullet. Last date 21st march I want to purchase your bike otherwise I do'nt want to purchase bullet. So that as early as possible delivered me bullet.
sujeet kumar goldar

Mar 8, 2016

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Sujeet kumar Goldar. I have booked classic 350cc mahroon model at rahul royal motors chhindwara on 25th dec 2015, but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike. plz my cell no 07587544671
sujeet kumar goldar

Mar 8, 2016

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Sujeet kumar Goldar. I have booked classic 350cc mahroon model at rahul on 25th dec 2015, but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.
tinkul

Mar 4, 2016

delivary late

i ordered jan 15 2016,that agent want tel 60 days delivary
kumarurveshthakur

Feb 6, 2016

late deleivery
The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Urvesh kumar. I have booked classic 350cc new red chestnut model at saket on 24th jan 2016 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.
i am surprised why you take so much time .
why not you make few bike befor booking.
please give me befor valentine .
i want to ride with my gf on 14th
please

My. No: 7042295333. urvesh.ku.kt@outlook.com
alone lucky

Nov 15, 2015

REGARDING REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

I HAD PURCHASED BULLET CLASSIC 350 CC FROM SIMRAN AUTOMOBILES, BADDI,HIMACHAL PRADESH AS ON 20/08/2015. REGISTRATION NO IS HP12G-5492 IN THE NAME OF KUMAR ANUP RANJAN. AFTER ONE MONTH OF PURCHASE PROBLEM CAME IN STARTING. AGENCY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT YOUR BATTERY IS NOT CHARGING SO WE WILL REPLACE IT. I HAVE SURRENDERED THE BATTERY TO AGENCY PARTNER Mr JITENDER CHOUDHARY. HE ASSURED ME TO REPLACE IT WITHIN 15 DAYS BUT WHEN I CONTACTED HIM AFTER ONE MONTH HE REPLIED THAT BATTERY IS ON THE WAY SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE WEEK. I AM POSTED AT UCO BANK AND AT THE SAME TIME I GOT TRANSFERRED TO PATNA. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS BUT HE DID NOT RESPONDED WELL. ONE MORE THING I WANT TO ADD THAT THIS IS THE SOLE AGENCY IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA.

IF THE AGENCY WILL TREAT LIKE THIS WITH NEW CUSTOMER THEN WHAT IS THE FATE OF OLD CUSTOMERS. MY REQUEST IS TO KINDLY TAKE SOME HARSH STEP TOWARDS SUCH TYPE OF DEALERS WHO BRING BAD NAME TO THE COMPANY.I DO NOT WANT REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED NEW ONE.

REGARDS
rajevivekpatil

Oct 20, 2015

late deleivery

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Rajendra d patil. I have booked classic 350cc model at USHA MOTORS JALGAON on 25 Aug.2015 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.

My. No: 9673698002
deepakchauhan1882

Oct 13, 2015

royal Enfield electra 350 problem

I purchased a Electra 350 1 year ago and from starting I suffer from a harassment in the form of various complaints in the Ur product which is mentioned in the below
1. babbling
2.engine leakage
3.a sound in engine
3 complaints are resolved by Ur authorized dealer lamba motors Rama road but a sound that is in engine is not resolved.i asked many of time to ur concern person but they assured me verbally that is will b shoughtout after the service but now before some days wranty period passed and ur service centre engineer asked me that this is fault of self and u hav to pay ₹5000 for this fault..and I asked him I complain u many of times about this and they asked me u only asked me verbally not in written form.. Now let me tell u ur inviting me forcefully to suing the case in the court of justice ...
Deepak Singh
DL2SM8982
9818520985
n Girish

Sep 8, 2015

royal Enfield classic 350 problem

So much problem in bike I hate dis bike I have purchase 05.10 14 engine sounds starting problem when bike going on road suddenly bike will off self problem I ask service center he telling no warrente I have to pay by bike running 15000 km my not finessed 1 year also all cheating don't bay royal enfield bike he is cheeater
essak

Jul 23, 2015

delay of delivery

I have booked my classic 350 on june 5, 2015. in the showroom i was informed that i will be delivered within 2 months but now (july 22) they are saying another 1 month i hav to wait pls RE consider this and make available to track the delivery status online

Essak
Tirunelveli
Sahil4764

Jul 18, 2015

Cheating by royal enfield

I purchased a clasic 350 1year ago and from starting I suffer from a hrasment in the form of various complaints in the ur product which is mentioned in the below
1.whobling
2.batry issue
3.engine leakage
4.a sound in engine
First 3 complaints are resolved by ur authorised dealer Gulzar motors Sirsa but a sound that is in engine is not resolved.i asked many of time to ur concern person but they assured me verbally that is will b shoughtout after the service but now before some days wranty period passed and ur service centre engineer asked me that this is fault of self and u hav to pay ₹5000 for this fault..and I asked him I complain u many of times about this and they asked me u only asked me verbally not in written form.. Now let me tell u ur inviting me forcefully to suing the case in the court of justice ...
Sahil 9728955556
Abhishek Sharma

Jul 5, 2015

defect

hi , myself Abhishek .I own a bullet electra 350 twinspark.Ii bought it in april 2015 from citywalk showroom new delhi. Within few days i found something is wrong with it.but i ignored. The problems i faced are like,
1.) there is some kind of hard noise which comes from the chain i guess i took the bike to the service centre they charged for some lubricant for few days it worked well but after that its the same noise which is still there.
2.) whenever i start the bike and whenever i put it on the first gear it gives a hard shake nd many time with that shake the bike automatically gets off. and its the main problem that im facing i showed the problem several times but its not happening nd the problem is still the same.
3.) strange noises comes from the engine i dnt know if its the crank or what but its hell irritating.
Need answer from Royal Enfield pls get my ride fine..
Shrikantshri

May 20, 2015

Service

Myself , Shrikant Band, from Nagpur , Maharashtra , a very dissatisfied customer of Royal Enfield 350 motorcycle owner.
I have purchased Royal Enfield motorcycle Electra 5SESDB from Paragon Traders, Dealer of Royal Enfield at Nagpur on 24/06/2014.
Since the purchase of the vehicle I am continuously complaining about a loud ,strange & irregular & recurring noise from engine of my motorcycle. For resolving my issue I have visited the showroom not less than 7 times in a year’s time. But till date no solution is given to me. I am requesting n no of times to service manager Mr. Ajay Salodkar of the showroom but he is avoiding the issue.
Lastly I have mailed to Royal Enfield Customer Care & also called up Territory Service Manager of Royal Enfield Mr. Anup Zode, but I am surprised to get answer from TSM of a company, he said I am not the right person to give you one stop solution & nor I can give you my senior’s number as per your request. As you got my no, get it from company by mail.
What to do with such kind of answers from executives? What when my vehicle will be out of warranty, if this is the behavior of service people in warranty…I have paid 128849 Rs for a bike & minimum Rs 20000 for local transport when my vehicle used to be in showroom for repairing ,, I am feeling like harassed by Royal Enfield.
Please provide me final solution or refund my entire money along with local transport cost I have incurred during the year.

BMC T WARD - water logging in our compound
    Dear Sir/ Madam, We are facing severe water logging issue...
    Airtel - Airtel not converted my number post paid to prepaid
    Hi Team, i have submitted my documents 30th may at...
    VASAN EYECARE - EYE CARE
    Vasan eye care is worst Eye hospital in India, They Charge...
    reliance communication ltd - RE: DATACARD
    Dear Rahul, We are happy to affirm that the...
    Airtel prepaid sim card - sim not working
    I am sankar My airtel prepaid number 9629504750 Now is...
    sbt - no transfer amount
    no transfer amount Ph9947732517
    reliance communication ltd - RE: Sim- Call Barred
    Dear Manish, Our customer service team has been trying...
    CIBIL - You have reached a page that does not exist or has been...
    applying for score in cibil and filled all the details and...