royal enfield

Consumer complaints and reviews about royal enfield

kumarurveshthakur

Feb 6, 2016

delay bike

late deleivery
The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Urvesh kumar. I have booked classic 350cc new red chestnut model at saket on 24th jan 2016 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.
i am surprised why you take so much time .
why not you make few bike befor booking.
please give me befor valentine .
i want to ride with my gf on 14th
please

My. No: 7042295333. urvesh.ku.kt@outlook.com
alone lucky

Nov 15, 2015

REGARDING REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

I HAD PURCHASED BULLET CLASSIC 350 CC FROM SIMRAN AUTOMOBILES, BADDI,HIMACHAL PRADESH AS ON 20/08/2015. REGISTRATION NO IS HP12G-5492 IN THE NAME OF KUMAR ANUP RANJAN. AFTER ONE MONTH OF PURCHASE PROBLEM CAME IN STARTING. AGENCY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT YOUR BATTERY IS NOT CHARGING SO WE WILL REPLACE IT. I HAVE SURRENDERED THE BATTERY TO AGENCY PARTNER Mr JITENDER CHOUDHARY. HE ASSURED ME TO REPLACE IT WITHIN 15 DAYS BUT WHEN I CONTACTED HIM AFTER ONE MONTH HE REPLIED THAT BATTERY IS ON THE WAY SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE WEEK. I AM POSTED AT UCO BANK AND AT THE SAME TIME I GOT TRANSFERRED TO PATNA. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS BUT HE DID NOT RESPONDED WELL. ONE MORE THING I WANT TO ADD THAT THIS IS THE SOLE AGENCY IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA.

IF THE AGENCY WILL TREAT LIKE THIS WITH NEW CUSTOMER THEN WHAT IS THE FATE OF OLD CUSTOMERS. MY REQUEST IS TO KINDLY TAKE SOME HARSH STEP TOWARDS SUCH TYPE OF DEALERS WHO BRING BAD NAME TO THE COMPANY.I DO NOT WANT REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED NEW ONE.

REGARDS
rajevivekpatil

Oct 20, 2015

late deleivery

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Rajendra d patil. I have booked classic 350cc model at USHA MOTORS JALGAON on 25 Aug.2015 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.

My. No: 9673698002
deepakchauhan1882

Oct 13, 2015

royal Enfield electra 350 problem

I purchased a Electra 350 1 year ago and from starting I suffer from a harassment in the form of various complaints in the Ur product which is mentioned in the below
1. babbling
2.engine leakage
3.a sound in engine
3 complaints are resolved by Ur authorized dealer lamba motors Rama road but a sound that is in engine is not resolved.i asked many of time to ur concern person but they assured me verbally that is will b shoughtout after the service but now before some days wranty period passed and ur service centre engineer asked me that this is fault of self and u hav to pay ₹5000 for this fault..and I asked him I complain u many of times about this and they asked me u only asked me verbally not in written form.. Now let me tell u ur inviting me forcefully to suing the case in the court of justice ...
Deepak Singh
DL2SM8982
9818520985
n Girish

Sep 8, 2015

royal Enfield classic 350 problem

So much problem in bike I hate dis bike I have purchase 05.10 14 engine sounds starting problem when bike going on road suddenly bike will off self problem I ask service center he telling no warrente I have to pay by bike running 15000 km my not finessed 1 year also all cheating don't bay royal enfield bike he is cheeater
essak

Jul 23, 2015

delay of delivery

I have booked my classic 350 on june 5, 2015. in the showroom i was informed that i will be delivered within 2 months but now (july 22) they are saying another 1 month i hav to wait pls RE consider this and make available to track the delivery status online

Essak
Tirunelveli
Sahil4764

Jul 18, 2015

Cheating by royal enfield

I purchased a clasic 350 1year ago and from starting I suffer from a hrasment in the form of various complaints in the ur product which is mentioned in the below
1.whobling
2.batry issue
3.engine leakage
4.a sound in engine
First 3 complaints are resolved by ur authorised dealer Gulzar motors Sirsa but a sound that is in engine is not resolved.i asked many of time to ur concern person but they assured me verbally that is will b shoughtout after the service but now before some days wranty period passed and ur service centre engineer asked me that this is fault of self and u hav to pay ₹5000 for this fault..and I asked him I complain u many of times about this and they asked me u only asked me verbally not in written form.. Now let me tell u ur inviting me forcefully to suing the case in the court of justice ...
Sahil 9728955556
Abhishek Sharma

Jul 5, 2015

defect

hi , myself Abhishek .I own a bullet electra 350 twinspark.Ii bought it in april 2015 from citywalk showroom new delhi. Within few days i found something is wrong with it.but i ignored. The problems i faced are like,
1.) there is some kind of hard noise which comes from the chain i guess i took the bike to the service centre they charged for some lubricant for few days it worked well but after that its the same noise which is still there.
2.) whenever i start the bike and whenever i put it on the first gear it gives a hard shake nd many time with that shake the bike automatically gets off. and its the main problem that im facing i showed the problem several times but its not happening nd the problem is still the same.
3.) strange noises comes from the engine i dnt know if its the crank or what but its hell irritating.
Need answer from Royal Enfield pls get my ride fine..
Shrikantshri

May 20, 2015

Service

Myself , Shrikant Band, from Nagpur , Maharashtra , a very dissatisfied customer of Royal Enfield 350 motorcycle owner.
I have purchased Royal Enfield motorcycle Electra 5SESDB from Paragon Traders, Dealer of Royal Enfield at Nagpur on 24/06/2014.
Since the purchase of the vehicle I am continuously complaining about a loud ,strange & irregular & recurring noise from engine of my motorcycle. For resolving my issue I have visited the showroom not less than 7 times in a year’s time. But till date no solution is given to me. I am requesting n no of times to service manager Mr. Ajay Salodkar of the showroom but he is avoiding the issue.
Lastly I have mailed to Royal Enfield Customer Care & also called up Territory Service Manager of Royal Enfield Mr. Anup Zode, but I am surprised to get answer from TSM of a company, he said I am not the right person to give you one stop solution & nor I can give you my senior’s number as per your request. As you got my no, get it from company by mail.
What to do with such kind of answers from executives? What when my vehicle will be out of warranty, if this is the behavior of service people in warranty…I have paid 128849 Rs for a bike & minimum Rs 20000 for local transport when my vehicle used to be in showroom for repairing ,, I am feeling like harassed by Royal Enfield.
Please provide me final solution or refund my entire money along with local transport cost I have incurred during the year.
Rahulrohit16

May 12, 2015

royal enfield thunderbird 500 cc spedometer malfunction

The fuel gauge and kilometer reading of the electronic speedometer is not functional. I bought the bike 1 years 3 months back. The company engineer Manish was behaving as if he was doing a favor on me. I was told that the guarantee is over and they could not do anything. I have to buy new one costing 8000 bucks. I was appalled by the attitude of the service engineer. This is the kind of service you get by being their premium customer. Please help me
Sunder.T

May 3, 2015

BOOKIN STATUS OF THE RE

Hi I Booked my vehicle in the month of march an wud like to knw when am I getting the bike .....the dealer told me tat i wud get it 2 months...but no response from them...a final request plsssss make some changes tat people wud be able to track the status which means delivery time

Sunder
gugan

Apr 25, 2015

i hate RE for their delivery delay

i had booked RE classic 350 before one month in tambaram branch (LEGEND MOTORS), they said waiting time is 4 months, ... why they are delaying to deliver bike... It is totally irritating,,, F--k off,,,,,,,
Sachin Budhrani

Apr 21, 2015

Please tell me status thunderbird 350

Manager

Royal enfield

I Sachin Budhrani, have booked Royal enfield Thunderbird 350 on 28th March,2015 with the existing showroom in ulhasnagar with booking id: BKNG4508141501942.. I want to know my current booking status and also let me know the waiting period. I also request you to please give me the delivery as early as possible

Sachin Budhrani

4146raviverma

Apr 21, 2015

Reg Non delivery of Royal Enfeild after deposit of Booking amount

I Pooran Singh Tomar booked a Roral Enfeild at Indore, (MP) vide receipt No 1520 dated 02.01.2015 but no delivery has been received till date , i also contact to the agency but no responce has been received they are refuse to provide the same and Rs 5000/- has been received in wain before 04 months as mentioned above, sir you are requested to look up the matter seriously, and deliver my Royal Enfeild as soon as possible at you end please, other wise refund my booking amount with penal interest as admissible under rule.

Regards :- Pooran Singh Tomar, Contact No 9827787205
kaushik rajesh

Apr 6, 2015

billing

Bill for first service has not been given till date. I pair the amount in full but no bill given by the agency ...kays auto near aryabhat polytechnic. Also they delivered the bike at 4pm. The time of entry was 9.45 am and at seriial no. 6 on 03/4/2015
Harpreet samana

Mar 24, 2015

Become a royal enfield sub dealer

HELLO SIR,I AM HARPREET SINGH FROM PATIALA PUNJAB.CONTACT NO 9465155236. SIR I WANT BECOME A ROYAL ENFILD SUB DEALER IN PATRAN (PATRAN DISTT PATIALA PUNJAB 147105).A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS PATIALA IN OUR AREA.PATRAN TO PATIALA DISTANCE 70KM.NO ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS NEAR PATRAN AREA.PATRAN IS A FULL MARKETING TOWN.A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP WILL SUSESSFUL IN PATRAN TOWN. I WOULD REQUEST A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN GIVE ME.THE REGINOL MANAGER OF PUNJAB NO RESPONSE ON MY APPLICATION. PLEASE SIR SUPPORT ME.SIR I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY APPķLICATION. SIR I EXPECT, YOU WILL GIVE ME A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN.THANK YOU SIR
Harpreet samana

Mar 24, 2015

BECOME A SUB DEALER

Harpreet <HARPREETG208@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>HELLO SIR,I AM HARPREET SINGH FROM PATIALA PUNJAB.CONTACT NO 9465155236. SIR I WANT BECOME A ROYAL ENFILD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN (PATRAN DISTT PATIALA PUNJAB 147105).A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS PATIALA IN OUR AREA.PATRAN TO PATIALA DISTANCE 70KM.NO ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS NEAR PATRAN AREA.PATRAN IS A FULL MARKETING TOWN.A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP WILL SUSESSFUL IN PATRAN TOWN. I WOULD REQUEST A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN GIVE ME.PLEASE SIR SUPPORT ME.SIR I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY APPLICATION. SIR I EXPECT, YOU WILL GIVE ME A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN.THANK YOU SIR

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: HELP FOR BECOME A DEALER
From: Harpreet <HARPREETG208@GMAIL.COM>
To: venkiwithani@royalenfield.com
CC:

Sohanjyoti Maity

Mar 17, 2015

Provided a faulty classic 350 tank

I bought a new classic 350 last year.it's black in colour. I said the dealer during delevery that my bike's tank does't have royal enfield sticker. But they said its nothing..its company delevery. I said if i face any problem then? They did't say anything considerable. I am facing problem now while riding. I have my 3rd Servicing in april.. last 2 servicing also i said they said it can be solved,but still no help.can u help me with this problem? The dealer is Jain Motors,Kharagpur,Paschim Medinipur.
arunksam

Feb 6, 2015

they selling our bike on premium bais

i booked my bike 350 classic marron color from ISHANA MOTORS , goregoan, mumbai, six months back, his manager ravi told me will delivered you with in six months and his tym lapse on feb 2nd , if bike is not thr how he selling on premium basis of extra charges 25000/- . he booked on my name and selling to others on premium basis because we are not paying premium. royal enfield company not seeing this type of forgery doing bye dealer
shipmen_granvel@rediffmail.com

Jan 26, 2015

pathetic cust svc

BECAUSE OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHICH HAS LEAD TO BAD AND PATHETIC EXPERIENCE WHICH HAS BROUGHT ME TO THE STAGE THAT I AM ONE STEP CLOSE TO TAKE THE MATTER TO CONSUMER GREVIENCES FORUM, YOUR NEXT REPLY IS THE DECIDING FACTOR WHICH IF THE THE MATTER IS NOT AMICABLY RESOLVED TO MY SATISFACTION , TAKING THE MATER FURTHER WILL BE MY LAST RESORT.

when i came to bandra store to make the paymnt he looked at my token amount form and said that why i am so late in making the payment, All the people who booked the bike in Sept already made the full paymnt in dec (WHICH IS SHOCKING), and after investigating they said they tried to reach me once on 12/12/2014 which is utter lies as i have updated not 1 but but 2 call back numbers(97092989425 / 458) and i came personally thrice since november as i was told to folllow up coz i wanted the delivery on 26th nov on my bbday, then again in december i called and came there personally and the dealer told me to wait until Jan , (DOES THE COMAPNY AND DEALERS THINK ALL THE CUSTOMERS ARE FOOL COZ THATS WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING WITH ME)
I AM UTTERLY EMBARRASED AND TRAUMATIZED WHITH THIS BEHAVIOUR AND TREATMENT I WANT YOU TO INVESTIGATE AND COMPENSATE FOR THE MONEY AND PEACE I LOST FOR THE PETHETIC CUSTOMER SVC , YOUR NEXT REPLY WILL EITHER RESTORE OR BREAK MY FAITH IN YOYR COMPANY

booked the bike frm Bandra store room

Granvel
1974PHANTOM

Dec 28, 2014

Delay In delivery

Dear Freinds I have read most of your complaints and I have also gone to a sub dealer in Mumbai wherein they are asking for 30000/- permium and giving bike next day! One of the Major reasons for the delay is that these people are taking Premium from us and making the rightful persons wait for the Enfeild bike!
dineshn

Oct 29, 2014

False commitments during booking of a Bike Classic 350

HI I HAVE BOOKED CLASSIC 350 Black FROM EICHER MOTORS LTD-Navi Mumbai. THEY initially made a commitment for delivering the bike in Diwali during the time of booking. I HAVE BOOKED ON 09-08-2014 AND ALREADY Diwali is over . NOW THEY ARE SAYING NO new stock of bikes is available yet and hence CANNOT HELP. I HAVE PAID THEM 5000 RS FOR BOOKING ANG THE BATCH NUMBER IS 000404. Guys who were present during the booking time are also unavailable most of the times on the call, leaving messages also do not help and i do not receive any call backs. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND PLEASE do not fall prey to false commitments made.
suresh a l

Sep 14, 2014

delivery too late and no response from shoeroom

i have booked royal enfield standard heavy crunk in cvc motors sadashiv nagar branch. booking date is 12 th may , they are promissing me vehicle will delivered with in two months . but till now there is no response from them..

i would like to hear from you in possitive response,

suresh a l

Deepak Sakhalkar

Jul 26, 2014

online checking facility for delivery against booking of royal enfield

It is a humble request that every person booking royal enfield should have access to check the waiting list of the delivery,ie which months booking is getting delivered so that they will be able to know how much more time they will have to wait for their delivery and there will be transparency from your side also which will definitely please enfield buyers and no vehicle will be delivered without booking and waiting period which you will be mentioned while booking it.
ASOK KUMAR.P.S.

Jun 11, 2014

LATE DELIVERY STANDARD 500CC BLACK

I had booked Royal Enfield standard 500 cc black bullet on 20/12/2013 through St.Mary's Motors, Rajaji Road, Ernakulam, Kerala, Still I am not received my bullet. I want to know the present status of my bullet.

ASOK KUMAR.P.S.
Booking Order No : 2306
My Mobile Number : 09349203066
email : asokrenjisha@gmail.com

TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS - Billing on deactivated account
    Account Number -: 1112383740 (Billing account 123 980...
    anganwadi Teacher - Anganwadi Teacher cheating Public, Goverment & small...
    Respected sir, Please do Something about it. if you do...
    noise pollution in Indore - Noise pollution
    I live at Bapat square, dindayalupadhyay nagar and here is...
    Star Jalsa - Echenodi
    Daya kore echenodi serial ta bandho karun otherwise serial...
    snapdeal - Fraud
    SNAPDEAL- A BIG FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE. First I...
    Zara, India - Customer service | Mr Bharat Bhushan
    I want to convey my dissatisfaction towards the customer...
    HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
    Dear Sir, My Consumer No. is - 666330 .booking...