royal enfield

Consumer complaints and reviews about royal enfield

Shrikantshri

May 20, 2015

Service

Myself , Shrikant Band, from Nagpur , Maharashtra , a very dissatisfied customer of Royal Enfield 350 motorcycle owner.
I have purchased Royal Enfield motorcycle Electra 5SESDB from Paragon Traders, Dealer of Royal Enfield at Nagpur on 24/06/2014.
Since the purchase of the vehicle I am continuously complaining about a loud ,strange & irregular & recurring noise from engine of my motorcycle. For resolving my issue I have visited the showroom not less than 7 times in a year’s time. But till date no solution is given to me. I am requesting n no of times to service manager Mr. Ajay Salodkar of the showroom but he is avoiding the issue.
Lastly I have mailed to Royal Enfield Customer Care & also called up Territory Service Manager of Royal Enfield Mr. Anup Zode, but I am surprised to get answer from TSM of a company, he said I am not the right person to give you one stop solution & nor I can give you my senior’s number as per your request. As you got my no, get it from company by mail.
What to do with such kind of answers from executives? What when my vehicle will be out of warranty, if this is the behavior of service people in warranty…I have paid 128849 Rs for a bike & minimum Rs 20000 for local transport when my vehicle used to be in showroom for repairing ,, I am feeling like harassed by Royal Enfield.
Please provide me final solution or refund my entire money along with local transport cost I have incurred during the year.
Rahulrohit16

May 12, 2015

royal enfield thunderbird 500 cc spedometer malfunction

The fuel gauge and kilometer reading of the electronic speedometer is not functional. I bought the bike 1 years 3 months back. The company engineer Manish was behaving as if he was doing a favor on me. I was told that the guarantee is over and they could not do anything. I have to buy new one costing 8000 bucks. I was appalled by the attitude of the service engineer. This is the kind of service you get by being their premium customer. Please help me
Sunder.T

May 3, 2015

BOOKIN STATUS OF THE RE

Hi I Booked my vehicle in the month of march an wud like to knw when am I getting the bike .....the dealer told me tat i wud get it 2 months...but no response from them...a final request plsssss make some changes tat people wud be able to track the status which means delivery time

Sunder
gugan

Apr 25, 2015

i hate RE for their delivery delay

i had booked RE classic 350 before one month in tambaram branch (LEGEND MOTORS), they said waiting time is 4 months, ... why they are delaying to deliver bike... It is totally irritating,,, F--k off,,,,,,,
Sachin Budhrani

Apr 21, 2015

Please tell me status thunderbird 350

Manager

Royal enfield

I Sachin Budhrani, have booked Royal enfield Thunderbird 350 on 28th March,2015 with the existing showroom in ulhasnagar with booking id: BKNG4508141501942.. I want to know my current booking status and also let me know the waiting period. I also request you to please give me the delivery as early as possible

Sachin Budhrani

4146raviverma

Apr 21, 2015

Reg Non delivery of Royal Enfeild after deposit of Booking amount

I Pooran Singh Tomar booked a Roral Enfeild at Indore, (MP) vide receipt No 1520 dated 02.01.2015 but no delivery has been received till date , i also contact to the agency but no responce has been received they are refuse to provide the same and Rs 5000/- has been received in wain before 04 months as mentioned above, sir you are requested to look up the matter seriously, and deliver my Royal Enfeild as soon as possible at you end please, other wise refund my booking amount with penal interest as admissible under rule.

Regards :- Pooran Singh Tomar, Contact No 9827787205
kaushik rajesh

Apr 6, 2015

billing

Bill for first service has not been given till date. I pair the amount in full but no bill given by the agency ...kays auto near aryabhat polytechnic. Also they delivered the bike at 4pm. The time of entry was 9.45 am and at seriial no. 6 on 03/4/2015
Harpreet samana

Mar 24, 2015

Become a royal enfield sub dealer

HELLO SIR,I AM HARPREET SINGH FROM PATIALA PUNJAB.CONTACT NO 9465155236. SIR I WANT BECOME A ROYAL ENFILD SUB DEALER IN PATRAN (PATRAN DISTT PATIALA PUNJAB 147105).A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS PATIALA IN OUR AREA.PATRAN TO PATIALA DISTANCE 70KM.NO ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS NEAR PATRAN AREA.PATRAN IS A FULL MARKETING TOWN.A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP WILL SUSESSFUL IN PATRAN TOWN. I WOULD REQUEST A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN GIVE ME.THE REGINOL MANAGER OF PUNJAB NO RESPONSE ON MY APPLICATION. PLEASE SIR SUPPORT ME.SIR I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY APPķLICATION. SIR I EXPECT, YOU WILL GIVE ME A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN.THANK YOU SIR
Harpreet samana

Mar 24, 2015

BECOME A SUB DEALER

Harpreet <HARPREETG208@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>HELLO SIR,I AM HARPREET SINGH FROM PATIALA PUNJAB.CONTACT NO 9465155236. SIR I WANT BECOME A ROYAL ENFILD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN (PATRAN DISTT PATIALA PUNJAB 147105).A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS PATIALA IN OUR AREA.PATRAN TO PATIALA DISTANCE 70KM.NO ROYAL ENFIELD DEALER IS NEAR PATRAN AREA.PATRAN IS A FULL MARKETING TOWN.A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP WILL SUSESSFUL IN PATRAN TOWN. I WOULD REQUEST A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN GIVE ME.PLEASE SIR SUPPORT ME.SIR I WAIT YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY APPLICATION. SIR I EXPECT, YOU WILL GIVE ME A ROYAL ENFIELD DEALERSHIP IN PATRAN.THANK YOU SIR

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: HELP FOR BECOME A DEALER
From: Harpreet <HARPREETG208@GMAIL.COM>
To: venkiwithani@royalenfield.com
CC:

Sohanjyoti Maity

Mar 17, 2015

Provided a faulty classic 350 tank

I bought a new classic 350 last year.it's black in colour. I said the dealer during delevery that my bike's tank does't have royal enfield sticker. But they said its nothing..its company delevery. I said if i face any problem then? They did't say anything considerable. I am facing problem now while riding. I have my 3rd Servicing in april.. last 2 servicing also i said they said it can be solved,but still no help.can u help me with this problem? The dealer is Jain Motors,Kharagpur,Paschim Medinipur.
arunksam

Feb 6, 2015

they selling our bike on premium bais

i booked my bike 350 classic marron color from ISHANA MOTORS , goregoan, mumbai, six months back, his manager ravi told me will delivered you with in six months and his tym lapse on feb 2nd , if bike is not thr how he selling on premium basis of extra charges 25000/- . he booked on my name and selling to others on premium basis because we are not paying premium. royal enfield company not seeing this type of forgery doing bye dealer
shipmen_granvel@rediffmail.com

Jan 26, 2015

pathetic cust svc

BECAUSE OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHICH HAS LEAD TO BAD AND PATHETIC EXPERIENCE WHICH HAS BROUGHT ME TO THE STAGE THAT I AM ONE STEP CLOSE TO TAKE THE MATTER TO CONSUMER GREVIENCES FORUM, YOUR NEXT REPLY IS THE DECIDING FACTOR WHICH IF THE THE MATTER IS NOT AMICABLY RESOLVED TO MY SATISFACTION , TAKING THE MATER FURTHER WILL BE MY LAST RESORT.

when i came to bandra store to make the paymnt he looked at my token amount form and said that why i am so late in making the payment, All the people who booked the bike in Sept already made the full paymnt in dec (WHICH IS SHOCKING), and after investigating they said they tried to reach me once on 12/12/2014 which is utter lies as i have updated not 1 but but 2 call back numbers(97092989425 / 458) and i came personally thrice since november as i was told to folllow up coz i wanted the delivery on 26th nov on my bbday, then again in december i called and came there personally and the dealer told me to wait until Jan , (DOES THE COMAPNY AND DEALERS THINK ALL THE CUSTOMERS ARE FOOL COZ THATS WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING WITH ME)
I AM UTTERLY EMBARRASED AND TRAUMATIZED WHITH THIS BEHAVIOUR AND TREATMENT I WANT YOU TO INVESTIGATE AND COMPENSATE FOR THE MONEY AND PEACE I LOST FOR THE PETHETIC CUSTOMER SVC , YOUR NEXT REPLY WILL EITHER RESTORE OR BREAK MY FAITH IN YOYR COMPANY

booked the bike frm Bandra store room

Granvel
1974PHANTOM

Dec 28, 2014

Delay In delivery

Dear Freinds I have read most of your complaints and I have also gone to a sub dealer in Mumbai wherein they are asking for 30000/- permium and giving bike next day! One of the Major reasons for the delay is that these people are taking Premium from us and making the rightful persons wait for the Enfeild bike!
dineshn

Oct 29, 2014

False commitments during booking of a Bike Classic 350

HI I HAVE BOOKED CLASSIC 350 Black FROM EICHER MOTORS LTD-Navi Mumbai. THEY initially made a commitment for delivering the bike in Diwali during the time of booking. I HAVE BOOKED ON 09-08-2014 AND ALREADY Diwali is over . NOW THEY ARE SAYING NO new stock of bikes is available yet and hence CANNOT HELP. I HAVE PAID THEM 5000 RS FOR BOOKING ANG THE BATCH NUMBER IS 000404. Guys who were present during the booking time are also unavailable most of the times on the call, leaving messages also do not help and i do not receive any call backs. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND PLEASE do not fall prey to false commitments made.
suresh a l

Sep 14, 2014

delivery too late and no response from shoeroom

i have booked royal enfield standard heavy crunk in cvc motors sadashiv nagar branch. booking date is 12 th may , they are promissing me vehicle will delivered with in two months . but till now there is no response from them..

i would like to hear from you in possitive response,

suresh a l

Deepak Sakhalkar

Jul 26, 2014

online checking facility for delivery against booking of royal enfield

It is a humble request that every person booking royal enfield should have access to check the waiting list of the delivery,ie which months booking is getting delivered so that they will be able to know how much more time they will have to wait for their delivery and there will be transparency from your side also which will definitely please enfield buyers and no vehicle will be delivered without booking and waiting period which you will be mentioned while booking it.
ASOK KUMAR.P.S.

Jun 11, 2014

LATE DELIVERY STANDARD 500CC BLACK

I had booked Royal Enfield standard 500 cc black bullet on 20/12/2013 through St.Mary's Motors, Rajaji Road, Ernakulam, Kerala, Still I am not received my bullet. I want to know the present status of my bullet.

ASOK KUMAR.P.S.
Booking Order No : 2306
My Mobile Number : 09349203066
email : asokrenjisha@gmail.com
jagadish kunchala

Jun 10, 2014

Royal Enfield C350 booked on February 10 2014 not yet delivered, no call

HI,
I BOOKED ROYAL ENFIELD ON FEBRUARY 10 2014 PAID ADVANCE, TILL NOW RESPONSE FROM THEM , BUT ROYAL ENFIELD COMPANY ADVERTISED AS THEY ARE DELIVERING THE VEHICLE IN 4 MONTHS

IS IT A SHOW PUT UP ?

IF IT IS NOT PLEASE DELIVER MY ROYAL ENFIELD C350

OR ELSE I HAVE TO ASK MY FRIENDS TO CANCELL THE BOOKING ROYAL ENFIELD, ITS DISGUSTING.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IN POSITIVE RESPONSE, THANKS IN ADVANCE

WITH REGARDS

JAGADISH BABU KV

09381704453.
Sumeshmadhavan

Apr 17, 2014

delay delivery

The manager of Royal Enfield
I have booked standard 350 CC through the dealer Riders motors ALAPPUZHA, kerala with booking amount Rs:5000 as advance money on 14.2.2014 booking number 2055.we are waiting for the delivery since 3 months only the reply from the dealer is load not arrived ....sir, please look in to the matter of irresponsiveness the dealer

Sumesh M
Phone number. 09142226437
E mail. sumeshmadhavanaryan@gmail.com
Lavesh

Mar 1, 2014

Late Deleivery

The Manager Of Royal Enfield

Myself Dr.Lavesh Rathore from Khargone (INDORE) . I have booked classic 3450cc model at KRISHNA MOTORS Indore on 28 November 2013 but still i am waiting for delivery. Kindly confirm me when i will get my bike.

My. No: 9977999910 , 9424879977
paulalexandar

Aug 7, 2013

Service issue

Hi Sir,

I’m just taking one issue to your knowledge . I was met with an accident on 25 July 2013 evening around 5.30 pm I’m using royal Enfield thunderbird twins spark 350 cc my vehicle got damaged The Parts are listed below .

• Fuel Tank
• Front Mudguard
• Speedometer
• Right footrest broken
• Left indicator scratches
• Front disc oil leakage
• Handle bar bend

So i taken my vehicle to service center on 27 July 2013 morning 10.30 am they checked my vehicle and they said want to replace the fuel tank , front mudguard and footrest and they said we want to place an order for the fuel tank and Mudguard so it takes maximum 10 days of time I said ok and i applied for the insurance the insurance company said no problem once you make the payment please submit the original bill we will pay you some percentage, everything is fine . But now the date is 08 august 2013 still now they not delivered my vehicle almost 13 days is gone really i was frustrated with your pathetic service I called to your service center i asked when you going to deliver my vehicle they said still now we didn’t get the fuel tank and Mudguard it takes time and also they not informing the exact date of delivering my vehicle so please look into the matter and do the need full As soon as you can.

Waiting for your Prompt Reply

Note : consider High priority please do the needful in time i was suffering without my vehicle past 13 days.

Vehicle Details : TN 73 – W -3468
Owner Name : Paul Alexandar J
Contact Number : 909-404-5050
Service center Address : ROYAL ENFIELD
Plot No 350-354 , Fourth Link street,
Nehru Nagar, Kottivakkam (OMR),
Chennai-600096

 Please find the attached Job Card

If Any questions or you want any details please feel free to contact me.
amalendusingh

Aug 5, 2013

Royal enfield Delivery

Dear Royal enfield Team

I had booked the royal enfield thunderbird bike with recipt No. 520, dated 26/4/2013 at ADITYA MOTORS, Jaunpur U.P. i had been told that i will get the delivery of the said motorcycle by 13 july 2013. I am inquiring about the delievery of motorcycle from the ageny but they are not giving me the satisfactory reply. after requesting many times i found that the agency is avoiding my request. so i am requesting you to please look at this matter and please acknowledge me about the delivery of the said bike to me.

thanks for your cooperation
reply asap.

AMALENDU SINGH
mob- 8960275194
R B CHAUHAN

Jun 15, 2013

royal enfield bullet standard 350

ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET STANTANDRD 350 BOOKED THROUGH CSD ON 06.MAY.2013 ,IN GANDHI NAGAR STILL BIKE NOT AVAILABLE FROM THE DEALER. (AANAL AUTO AGENCY GANDHINAGAR)

MY ADDRESS

R B CHAUHAN
A/18 NATWAR NAGAR SOCIETY OPP. VRINDAVAN
BUS STOP WAGHODIA ROAD VADODARA 390019

KINDLY DO NEED FUL AT YOUR END .
MY CONTACT NO. IS 09898535476
sammm

Apr 25, 2013

Getting delavery of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350

Give me the Number of head boss of Royal Enfield showroom in Ahmedabad at CG road
chinu_2203

Mar 28, 2013

Royal enfield Delivery

i want to know about your delivery pattern. you have a great name in the MC industry. legendary and popular for the performance though above said screw ups mentioned by others are something to digestable when it comes to RE. but the waiting period of yours is disgusting when you have two manufacturing plants and still not able to deliver and meet cutsomer expectations which is backed up by ur dealers. good training on the same: appreciate it. what is that you are trying to prove now, that the waiting period increases your reputation and you want to create mass popularity in the motor cycle riding population. you have already done that. Its time to think if people are not ready shell out money and wait as it becomes a requirement for some who actually needs it for everyday life like. i would definitely like to own a bullet and i have booked it. the one does not help in time is not worth waiting for. please understand that the waiting period could actually make changes to idea of buying RE into getting a car or going with any other brand.

seriously waiting period of your brand sucks big time..

i dont blame the dealer, Velavan motors in virugambakkam chennai for this. but if its a dealer problem then u better look into it.

Srinivas

Bharat Gas - non delivery Of gas cylinder refill
    sir, मैं तिरुपति भारत...
    Herbalife - Not Refundabal Mony
    My Complaint Herbalife Sponcer Name Gautam Upadhyay...
    tnpsc group 4 - Hall Ticket Missed
    Dear Sir, My Group 4 Hall ticket missed and I forget My...
    Delhi Jal Board - erratice water supply
    THIS IS OUR SECOND ON LINE COMPLAINT IN ADDITION TO A...
    BMTC - Safety to passenger and drivers attitude
    Incident time: 7 am bus started from depot 10. Incident...
    scc - challan error
    CHALLAN ERROR respected sir, i have aplied for SI in...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Bijli ki paresani
    Respected Khattar ji, Pure din bahar kaam karne k...
    SSC - regarding payment of ssc cgl 2015
    My registration no. is 51110697203 and DOB - 24/11/1989, I...
    ICSE Board - science anc math
    Sir, when will the rechecking result comes.re exam will...
    CBSE - suhana banerjee
    Are our complaints will seriously be heard? Is this...