RTO alipore,kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO alipore,kolkata

Surangam

Aug 10, 2015

Unable to pay road tax for car

I purchased a 2004 model Mercedes car from Mumbai. I obtained NOC from Mumbai. Then I transferred to my hometown Kolkata. As I am engineer and Nri I higher agent to get blue book and paid tax. It went well.
Next year when on vacation I contacted agent to pay tax as my annual leave is short. Rto officer refused to take road tax and ask for car invoice. I did not collect invoice while purchased as I was not knowing this. Now I have been trying but failed to pay tax. I am unable to meet officer in charge as I had to rush to work abroad.
I do not know what to do. I can not produce invoice as I contacted the seller and his mobile is switched off. It is two years over.
I need solution to this on an urgent basis.
Surangam
sajal_rto

May 19, 2015

information needed

I have a bike of Maharastra, Pune registration which I took here in Kolkata. I took NOC from there (Pune RTO), up to date insurance, RC book and life time tax payment receipt. and also I have my transfer letter/release letter etc from Pune and appointment letter of Kolkata.
Now I just want to know if I pay the road tax then will this bike be permitted to run on road ? Other than this what else I need to do ? If I want to pay the tax what procedure I should follow? Can I pay it online ?

Sajal Kumar Das
Cell : 9874390707
Email : sajalkumar.das@gmail.com
Goutam Kumar Sarkar

Apr 23, 2015

Web application 6892138 of Leaners licence

I have applied on line application for the learners licence vide web application 6892138 dated 15-04-2015, till date I have not received any information through mail or mobile where I have to submit my web application for learning licence on what date and time. Kindly give me information to submit the web application and deposit fees.
Goutam Kumar Sarkar
Dated : 23-04-2015
RJDIP

Apr 20, 2015

DUPLICATE COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER

I WANT 1 OF COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER. BECAUSE OF LOST MY ORIGINAL ONE. HOW I WILL GET IT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY MOBILE NO IS 7687064476. FROM WHERE I WILL GET IT?
Anichak

Apr 2, 2015

not getting new car registration number and new number plate

I had purchased a new Wagon R car model VXI colour Silver White from Maruti dealer of Kolkata Gariahat - Bhandari Automobile on 21/03/2015, I am cannot take the delivery of my new car as the registration number and number plate is not given from RTO Beltala. Its my request if it can be done as earliest, I don't know this mail will be read or not and even people will take any action after reading this mail to help a common man like me. Please see if I can be helped out as soon as possible.
saikat_bh2002

Feb 6, 2015

Non Receipt of Smart Card for my new Bike

This is to inform you that, i have purchased a new bike "Hero Super Splendor" from Vinline Hero, Topsia on last week of July'15, subsequently i got the number plate from Beliaghata Motor vehicles Dept on first week of Aug'15 - Kindly refer to the vehicle no. WB01AF0179 - but unfortunately, still i have not got the vehicle Smart Card, supposed to be issued from the department.

Kindly look into the matter & expedite.

Thanks & regards,

Saikat Bhattacharyya
09007994781, 09330809400
jayantadey

Jan 11, 2015

accident

dear sir/ madam,

i have the honour to state that while i was travelling on my car from Aranghate to Ranaghat with my Kides on 11th Jan 15 at 1615 hrs i found a Qualies Car bearing No- WB-20B-9053 was comming rakelessly from opposite direction. i stopped my fifty meter away from Qualies. than also Qualies hit my standing Car from its left rear side. on question driver i found that driver was alcholic and showing arrogency stating that he is on right side and entire thing happened due to me. i was not in condition to talk to driver as my fourty fivr days baby was not well due to the hit. i left the place and meet doctor at ranaghat for my baby where doctor found nothing wrong with my baby. i have not lodged any complain against this as i had to come for office.

request you to look into the issue and take necessary action againg defulters. because such type of rakeless driving by alcholic driver is the most common for accident.

regards..

jayanta dey
jayantadey

Jan 11, 2015

accident

dear sir/ madam,

i have the honour to state that while i was travelling on my car from Aranghate to Ranaghat with my Kides on 11th Jan 15 at 1615 hrs i found a Qualies Car dearing No- WB-20B-9053 was comming rakelessly from opposite direction. i stopped my fifty meter away from Qualies. than also Qualies hit my standing Car from its lest rear side. on question driver i found that driver was alcholic and showing arrogency stating that he is on right side and entire thing happened due to me. i was not in condition to talk to driver as my fourty fivr days baby was not well due to the hit. i left the place and meet doctor at ranaghat for my baby where doctor found nothing wrong with baby. i have lodged any complain against this as i had to come for office.

regards..

jayanta dey
S RAMESH NARAYAN

Dec 21, 2014

NEED DUPLICATE REGN. CERTIFCATE / SMART CARD

Hi !

I need duplicate Registration Certificate / Card for my Hero Honda Passion. This motor cycle was purchased from AMIT Automobiles, PA SHAH ROAD, KOLKATA.

At present I am staying out of Kolkata and am unable to go to Kolkata and apply for a duplicate RC Book.

Can anyone help me get the Duplicate RC Book / Card. I am prepared to compensate him / her adequately.

Kindly email me at velconnectinc@gmail.com, I shall give all the required information, etc..

S Ramesh Narayan
09246221902
SHEKHAR SAHA

Sep 2, 2014

Non Receipt of Life Time Tax Token

I've been deposited Rs.3790/- LIFE TIME TAX under Motor cycle No. WB20C-4492 dted on 22/05/2014, I got receipt from your counter where my name is Sekhar Saha instead of Shekhar Saha, And Life Time Tax from 22/05/2014 to 22/05/2014 i.e. for one day,and there is no stamp of collector, Till date I'm not getting TAX TOKEN from your end. It is too unfortunate from renound organization.In this connection Need Your attention and issue me a TAX TOCKEN as quick as possible.

With Regards,
Shekhar Saha
(9433113044)
Email id:- saha_shekhar_lici@yahoo.co.in
subho_modern

Jun 21, 2014

non receipt of my smart card
I purchased a TVS APACHI from SUBIR UDYOG (SREETVS), 36, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, Kolkata. FROM 28.06.2012. I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month from Alipore RTO.

However, it is now almost 2 YEARS now that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible and arrange to dispatch to my address.

Registration No: WB07H8206
RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS TO GOVERNMENT NO. 481251 DATED – 09/07/2012.

SUBHENDU SEN
subhashis maiti

Feb 8, 2014

want to copy of driving linceses

sir.
I lost my driving licence earlier without any copy in my hand . How i can recover my licence .
vibhuti ram

Aug 29, 2013

Non-Receipt of Driving License

I have applied for Driving License through Smart Driving Training Centre, Jayshree Park, Behala .My learning License has been lapsed on 10.08.2013. My learning License no. is WB-20/LL/107872/11-12.But the permanent Driving License not yet provided by the Training Centre.
Even the said Training Centre did not advise the status of my Driving License.
with regards,
Name of the Applicant- Monalisa Anand
Date of Birth- 31-05-1994
Daughter of Sri Vibhu Anand
phone No.8017225202
Floor-3,Flat-B, Chinmayee Awasan, P-16, P.B.Road, Shyamapally, Behala, Kolkata-34
sujalo123

Jul 16, 2013

Non-Receipt of Smart card

I have not still received my Smart Card of car Toyota-Etios-Liva...WB-22U-0714. purchased on 30/01/2012. from. Please suggest me what can I do to receive my smart card
Banisree Bhattacharya

Jul 5, 2013

smart card

I have appeared exams for driving licence dated on 11 April 2013 12-20 p.m.. but not yet received my licence. My application no. is 402013DC1050507 Chassis number is -WB-20 WB-20/LL/94529/11-12.under DEBASHIS CHATTERJEE . My name is BANISREE BHATTACHARYA.
Please give me the details when could i get it? please help me.

Banisree Bhattacharya

Mobile No. 9330885192
Khatora

Jun 17, 2013

non receipt of my smart card

I purchased a Maruti Alto K10 from Auto Hi Tech, Southern Avenue, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 30th December 2012. I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month from Alipore RTO.

However, it is now almost 6 months now that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible and arrange to dispatch to my address.

Registration No: WB 02 AC 0253

Chaman Z Khatora
bijay1945

Jun 8, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF SMART CARD .

MY CAR WAS REGISTERED WITH ALIPORE MOTOR VEHICLE.CAR RGISTRATION NO. WB20Z4982.
AFTER FULL PAYMENT OF MY CARLOAN, I HAD SUBMITTED THE NOC ALONG WITH FORM 35 ISSUED BY BANK FOR CANCELLATION OF HYPOTHECATION ON 2ND.APRIL -2013 AND SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED FEES ALSO.
TILL NOW I HAD VISITED PERSONALLY TO COLLECT THE SMART CARD FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION AS PER THE
DATE PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT.
I HAD CONTACTED RTO TO KNOW WHETHER MY SMART IS READY OR NOT. EVERY TIME HIS ANSWER WAS THAT I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY TO KNOW ABOUT THE READINESS OF THE SMART CARD.
I TOLD THE RTO THAT I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE VISITED HIS OFFICE 3 TIMES WITHOUT ANY RESULT.
MY INTENTION OF COMPLAIN IS THAT RTO ALIPORE IS INDIRECTLY ENCOURAGING TO ENGAGE AGENT FOR THE PURPOSE.
SYSTEM OF BELTALA MOTOR VEHICLE IS TO DELIVER THE SMART CARD YTO REGISTERED ADDRESS.
IN THE SAME STATE WHY TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEM WILL BE THERE.
REGARDS.
BIJAY BHUSHAN BHAUMIK
bijjoy_sen

May 21, 2013

Smart Card Not Recieved

I purchased a Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI MT from Jia Auto, Alipore, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 12/07/2012. (Invoice Number AJCRD-94). I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month.

However, it is now almost one year that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible as I have to relocate from Kolkata to Hyderabad in June.

Registration No: WB 26 S 0243
Chassis No: TMBBDBNA9CG012704

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta
tushaarpaandey

May 16, 2013

Non Receipt of smart card for my two wheeler

I have purchased a honda dio scooty on 1st September 2013 in name of my wife Richie Satyanjali. We have completed all the registration process. Vehicle Number is WB 01 AA 4795. But still till date we have not received smart card and blue book for our vehicle. I have been repeatedly following up without any results. Please look in the matter.

Tushar Pandey
Mob# 9748000196
neal

May 4, 2013

Non receipt of smart card

non receipt of smart card

I had purchased a bike ( Apache RTR 180) on 9 September 2012 from prince tvs baruipur but till date I haven't received my smart card on asking the dealer ,they said it is not their fault .. please help me out ,it is quite risky to drive a vehicle without blue book

NAME-Manotosh Das
ADDRESS- Boral purbo sreepur,
banipara, Kol-154
Vehicle no.- WB 20AA-9610
TYPE- Apache RTR 180(white)
.Mobile- 9038461795
SANJIB BANIK

Apr 26, 2013

YET NOT RECEIVED MY SMART CARD

I have applied & submitted all my relevent papers for my smart card reissue of my MOTOR BIKE No (WB 20Q 5407) on 22nd March 2013. I have got the valid government receipts (A 1869208 ) for Smart Card reissue, but still now till date, I have not yet received my smart card. I am very worried.
Hopping for kind & prompt co-operation.

Sanjib Banik
D/44, Niranjan Pally
P.O. - Bansdroni
P.S - Regent Park
Kolkata - 700 070
Ph - 9007773082
Gautam Chand

Mar 29, 2013

forget to mentioned my No.

I have purchase a Splendor bike almost a year ago . My dealer told me the smart card of bike will be delivered to my address but regret to say I haven't got any such card till date . Now dealer told me to collect the same personally . If someone from department wise enough, will post the smart card to my office from the concern office . My Bike Registration No. WB22D 2389

Thanking you in anticipation .

Gautam Kumar Chand
C/o T.P.Sao and Sons Pvt. Ltd.
91a/1, Park Street, Avani Signature,
2nd Floor, Kolkata - 16
Gautam Chand

Mar 29, 2013

Non Receipt of Smart Card

Thanking you in anticipation

Gautam Kumar Chand
C/o T.P.Sao and Sons Pvt. Ltd.
91a/1, Park Street, Avani Signature,
2nd Floor, Kolkata - 16
Niladri Kr Mukherjee

Mar 13, 2013

Non receipt of Driving License

I submitted my driving license for renewal on 28/Sep/2012 at Regional Transport Office, Alipore , South 24 PGS. The application no is 91562012 DC1761523 and ref no is WB-20 WB-2020070117532.

Till date I have not received the driving license. Can you please help ?

N K Mukherjee
Mobile no.9831151974
RHASLAM

Mar 11, 2013

Non-recieval of Smart Card on transfer of ownership

I purchased a Maruti Swift from a dealer, Balaji Motors.in the month of April 2012. All necessary documents were submitted to the R.T.O. Alipore(South 24 Pgs.) along with the fee of Rs.2140.00 (Rupees two thousand one hundred and forty only) and receipt No. A 1395225 dated 13.4.2012 was issued. I am still waiting for the smart card showing the transfer of ownership.This April will make it one year. Hopefully I will receive the smart card before the one years up. Living in Hope and hopefully not going to die in despair as the saying goes. STILL MUST SMILE.

care---paytm.com - wallet me balance katne ke baare me
    Aaj mane airtel ke postpaid no7073450844 me...
    Unitech Limited - DO NOT HAVE HAD THE MATURITY MONEY AGAINST OF MY FD WHERE...
    I PARUL BALA NATH DO NOT HAVE HAD THE AMOUNT AGAINST OF MY...
    Askmebazaar.com - Faulty Product Received
    I have ordered an Metal Structure Radio Control Helicopter...
    bullion guru - how to get genuine tip provider
    Be aware of fraud companies. There is no one in this...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Dheerajsin, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS - Online seva booking
    Yesterday TTD has released the online seva quota from 3rd...
    SAMSUNG Z1 - MOBILE THEFT
    STOLEN MOBILE DEAR SIR I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT I...
    LG Fully Automatic Washing Machine - Damage of Machine due to negligence of LG
    This is to apprise that I purchased LG Fully automatic...
    380293 - PVC CARD
    DEAR SIR MY PROBEM ON THE ...
    chandigarh traffic police - Unnecessary harrassment & ingenuine challan
    This is a complaint regarding unnecessary & egoist...