RTO alipore,kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO alipore,kolkata

subhashis maiti

Feb 8, 2014

want to copy of driving linceses

sir.
I lost my driving licence earlier without any copy in my hand . How i can recover my licence .
vibhuti ram

Aug 29, 2013

Non-Receipt of Driving License

I have applied for Driving License through Smart Driving Training Centre, Jayshree Park, Behala .My learning License has been lapsed on 10.08.2013. My learning License no. is WB-20/LL/107872/11-12.But the permanent Driving License not yet provided by the Training Centre.
Even the said Training Centre did not advise the status of my Driving License.
with regards,
Name of the Applicant- Monalisa Anand
Date of Birth- 31-05-1994
Daughter of Sri Vibhu Anand
phone No.8017225202
Floor-3,Flat-B, Chinmayee Awasan, P-16, P.B.Road, Shyamapally, Behala, Kolkata-34
sujalo123

Jul 16, 2013

Non-Receipt of Smart card

I have not still received my Smart Card of car Toyota-Etios-Liva...WB-22U-0714. purchased on 30/01/2012. from. Please suggest me what can I do to receive my smart card
Banisree Bhattacharya

Jul 5, 2013

smart card

I have appeared exams for driving licence dated on 11 April 2013 12-20 p.m.. but not yet received my licence. My application no. is 402013DC1050507 Chassis number is -WB-20 WB-20/LL/94529/11-12.under DEBASHIS CHATTERJEE . My name is BANISREE BHATTACHARYA.
Please give me the details when could i get it? please help me.

Banisree Bhattacharya

Mobile No. 9330885192
Khatora

Jun 17, 2013

non receipt of my smart card

I purchased a Maruti Alto K10 from Auto Hi Tech, Southern Avenue, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 30th December 2012. I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month from Alipore RTO.

However, it is now almost 6 months now that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible and arrange to dispatch to my address.

Registration No: WB 02 AC 0253

Best regards,

Chaman Z Khatora
bijay1945

Jun 8, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF SMART CARD .

MY CAR WAS REGISTERED WITH ALIPORE MOTOR VEHICLE.CAR RGISTRATION NO. WB20Z4982.
AFTER FULL PAYMENT OF MY CARLOAN, I HAD SUBMITTED THE NOC ALONG WITH FORM 35 ISSUED BY BANK FOR CANCELLATION OF HYPOTHECATION ON 2ND.APRIL -2013 AND SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED FEES ALSO.
TILL NOW I HAD VISITED PERSONALLY TO COLLECT THE SMART CARD FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION AS PER THE
DATE PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT.
I HAD CONTACTED RTO TO KNOW WHETHER MY SMART IS READY OR NOT. EVERY TIME HIS ANSWER WAS THAT I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY TO KNOW ABOUT THE READINESS OF THE SMART CARD.
I TOLD THE RTO THAT I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE VISITED HIS OFFICE 3 TIMES WITHOUT ANY RESULT.
MY INTENTION OF COMPLAIN IS THAT RTO ALIPORE IS INDIRECTLY ENCOURAGING TO ENGAGE AGENT FOR THE PURPOSE.
SYSTEM OF BELTALA MOTOR VEHICLE IS TO DELIVER THE SMART CARD YTO REGISTERED ADDRESS.
IN THE SAME STATE WHY TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEM WILL BE THERE.
REGARDS.
BIJAY BHUSHAN BHAUMIK
bijjoy_sen

May 21, 2013

Smart Card Not Recieved

I purchased a Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI MT from Jia Auto, Alipore, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 12/07/2012. (Invoice Number AJCRD-94). I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month.

However, it is now almost one year that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible as I have to relocate from Kolkata to Hyderabad in June.

Registration No: WB 26 S 0243
Chassis No: TMBBDBNA9CG012704

Best regards,

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta
tushaarpaandey

May 16, 2013

Non Receipt of smart card for my two wheeler

I have purchased a honda dio scooty on 1st September 2013 in name of my wife Richie Satyanjali. We have completed all the registration process. Vehicle Number is WB 01 AA 4795. But still till date we have not received smart card and blue book for our vehicle. I have been repeatedly following up without any results. Please look in the matter.

Tushar Pandey
Mob# 9748000196
neal

May 4, 2013

Non receipt of smart card

non receipt of smart card

I had purchased a bike ( Apache RTR 180) on 9 September 2012 from prince tvs baruipur but till date I haven't received my smart card on asking the dealer ,they said it is not their fault .. please help me out ,it is quite risky to drive a vehicle without blue book

NAME-Manotosh Das
ADDRESS- Boral purbo sreepur,
banipara, Kol-154
Vehicle no.- WB 20AA-9610
TYPE- Apache RTR 180(white)
.Mobile- 9038461795
SANJIB BANIK

Apr 26, 2013

YET NOT RECEIVED MY SMART CARD

I have applied & submitted all my relevent papers for my smart card reissue of my MOTOR BIKE No (WB 20Q 5407) on 22nd March 2013. I have got the valid government receipts (A 1869208 ) for Smart Card reissue, but still now till date, I have not yet received my smart card. I am very worried.
Hopping for kind & prompt co-operation.

Sanjib Banik
D/44, Niranjan Pally
P.O. - Bansdroni
P.S - Regent Park
Kolkata - 700 070
Ph - 9007773082
Gautam Chand

Mar 29, 2013

forget to mentioned my No.

I have purchase a Splendor bike almost a year ago . My dealer told me the smart card of bike will be delivered to my address but regret to say I haven't got any such card till date . Now dealer told me to collect the same personally . If someone from department wise enough, will post the smart card to my office from the concern office . My Bike Registration No. WB22D 2389

Thanking you in anticipation .

Gautam Kumar Chand
C/o T.P.Sao and Sons Pvt. Ltd.
91a/1, Park Street, Avani Signature,
2nd Floor, Kolkata - 16
Gautam Chand

Mar 29, 2013

Non Receipt of Smart Card

Thanking you in anticipation

Gautam Kumar Chand
C/o T.P.Sao and Sons Pvt. Ltd.
91a/1, Park Street, Avani Signature,
2nd Floor, Kolkata - 16
Niladri Kr Mukherjee

Mar 13, 2013

Non receipt of Driving License

I submitted my driving license for renewal on 28/Sep/2012 at Regional Transport Office, Alipore , South 24 PGS. The application no is 91562012 DC1761523 and ref no is WB-20 WB-2020070117532.

Till date I have not received the driving license. Can you please help ?

N K Mukherjee
Mobile no.9831151974
RHASLAM

Mar 11, 2013

Non-recieval of Smart Card on transfer of ownership

I purchased a Maruti Swift from a dealer, Balaji Motors.in the month of April 2012. All necessary documents were submitted to the R.T.O. Alipore(South 24 Pgs.) along with the fee of Rs.2140.00 (Rupees two thousand one hundred and forty only) and receipt No. A 1395225 dated 13.4.2012 was issued. I am still waiting for the smart card showing the transfer of ownership.This April will make it one year. Hopefully I will receive the smart card before the one years up. Living in Hope and hopefully not going to die in despair as the saying goes. STILL MUST SMILE.
scndeepa@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013

Driving Licence Not received

I submitted my driving licence for renewal on 27/11/2012 . My ref No A DC 1775228 WB2020020138057.I was told that I would receive the same by post. I have not received it till date . Please help. My mob no 7870597771

S C Nath
surajit.2004

Feb 1, 2013

smart card not received
i have purchase a car maruti versa (WB02X8854) on 23/11/11 through united auto india, but still i have not received my smart card i have submitted all papers ,and i have paid the tax upto 5th june 2017, tax receipt no.TM704563 dt-6th june2012.please send my smart card.

dola mitra

3/37, eastmall road,p.s. baguihati,kolkata -700080.

nr.location- mallroad post office.

ph-9830946847
ajantamitr

Jan 30, 2013

Nonreipt of my driving license till date

I Smt Ajanta Mitra of 13/2,central park;flat1;kolkata-700032 jadavpur had appeared for my 4 wheeler driving test on October 12,2012 at RTO office chakraberia,kolkata and I was told I had passed the test against which I was told to submit my passport sized photos and my biometric signature was taken accordingly and I was told my driving license will be sent within 45 days THRU POST which I have not yet received till date after 3 months.Kindly let me know about the status of my license as I need the same urgently
surajit.2004

Jan 28, 2013

dola mitra

3/37, eastmall road,p.s. baguihati,kolkata -700080.

nr.location- mallroad post office.

ph-9830946847
Dipankar Sardar

Jan 26, 2013

Non-receipt of driving licence (Two wheeler)

Application no. 85723012 dated 21 May 2012
KR - 1624754

I deposited Rs 340/- on 21/01/12 . My photo and signature was taken. I was given assurance that my driving licence would be
sent by post. but I have not received D L till the date.
Please help me.

DIPANKAR SARDAR
S/O - LATE PHANINDRA NATH SARDAR
GHASIARA, SHIVTALA ROAD
P.O.+P.S. - SONARPUR, 24PGS (S)
KOLKATA - 700150
E-mail - dip1sardar2@gmail.com
shahnawaz alam

Jan 14, 2013

non-receipt of duplicate driving licence

I had submitted the application for duplicate two wheeler driving licence in kolkata (Motor vehicle near Hazra) as on 20th of November ' 2012.However i have not received the same.Request you kindly share the status.

'Shahnawaz Alam
shahnawaz.a@rediffmail.com
Soumendra Banerjee

Jan 11, 2013

Not getting registration number

I bought a bajaj bike on 12.12.2012. But i am not getting papers and registration number of my bike. I cannot understand what the issue is. Please help me. email:- banerjee.gpi@gmail.com
arun bhattacharya

Dec 6, 2012

Non receipt of Smart Card

I Sri Arun Bhattacharya have submitted all documants for issance of new a smart card by changing the ownership of car no. WB-06 6778 from Sm Tithi Bose Dutta to Arun Bhattacharya vide your receipt no. 1730224 dated 19.10.2012.The validity of the receipt will expire on 19.12.2012 but uptil now I have not received the smart card.

Kindly look into the matter and intimate the status.I shall be thankful for your prompt response.

ARUN BHATTACHARYA,
P-49, Nilachal Complex(Phase-II),
Nrendrapur, Kolkata- 700 103.

M. No. 9831562356
E-mail Id : arunbhattacharya_ubi@ yahoo.com
debonish

Nov 30, 2012

non receipt of registration

I have submitted my all documents for registration of my tata nano cx but till not received the number .
Debonish chanda
13/2 jagat roy choudhury road.kolkata-700008
debajit banerjee

Nov 24, 2012

DELIVERY VEHICLE NO WB 20 E 6866 OWNERSHIP NAME TRANSFER NOT DONE TILL DATE

TO RTO OF ALIPORE M.V DEPARTMENT SIR,
first of all pl. ignore the all previous complain dated 23.11.12 because there are some clerical mistake. pl.grant this complain,
its here by informed you that i mr debajit banerjee the owner of 2 wheeler name Hero Honda passion no wb 20E 6866 REGISTERED AT ALIPORE M.V DEPARTMENT .This 2 wheeler have been delivered to Mr SARFAROJ ALI dated 9.05.2007from-DEBAJIT BANERJEE.. MR SARFAROJ ALI ADDRESS IS GIVEN - 119 B.T RD DUNLOP KOL 36 . BUT TILL DATE OWNER NAME TRANSFER NOT DONE AFTER LOT OF FOLLOWUP TO HIM. .. REGARDING THIS ISSUE I HAVE DONE GDE /FIR NO 2091 DATE 23.04.2010.AT KDH PLICE STATION .
ITS INFORMING YOU I HAVE HAND OVER AN APPLICATION BY PHYSICALLY AT YOUR DEPARTMENT REGARDING SAME MATER TO YOU DATE 21.11.2012 WITH ALL NECESSARY DETAILS PHOTOCOPY LIKE DELIVERY NOTE OF SARFAROJ ALI WHEN HE RECEIVED THE WB 20E6866 VEHICLE ,GDE PHOTOCOPY ,ID PHOTOCOPY OF MY SELF.

PL.LOOK INTO THE MATTER HENCEFORTH I WILL BE NOT FACING ANY LEGAL PROBLEM.

KINDLY NOTE THIS VEHICLE STILL MOVING ON ROAD WITHOUT TRANSFER THE OWNER NAME.
MR SARFAROJ ALI PHONE GIVEN 9830299728.

FROM-- DEBAJIT BANERJEE C.K SEN ROAD SAKTIPORE P.O AGARPARA KOL 109 PHONE NP 9874565884 E MAIL debjitban2008@yahoo.in
debjitban2008@yahoo.in

Nov 23, 2012

NOT TRANSFER OWNERSHIP NAME DEBAJIT BANERJEE OF VEHICLE NO WB 20E-6866 TILLDATE

To Rto,
Though i have already given by physically an application regarding not transfer the ownership name Debajit banerjee of vehicle no --wb 20 E 6866 HERO HONDA PASSION with all necessary documents which have been delivered to Mr Sarfaroj Ali as on 9.05.2007 and received the same application photocopy from your department receiving counter with seal and sign.

i beg to you do the need full action as soon as. pl.look into the matter in future i will be not facing any legal problem.

KINDLY NOT THAT THIS 2 WHEELER STILL MOVING ON ROAD.
from--- debajt banerjee c/o c.k sen road saktipore p.o -- agarpara kol109 phone no--9874565884..

sbi po recruitment - Amount deducted but didn't get registration number...
    Sir, I fill SBI PO form and amount detucted from my...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE: Inclusion of wrong adjustment in bill
    Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that port out...
    Tenant - Electricity theft
    Dear Sir This is for your kind information that land...
    CRA-NSDL - not receiveing the pran kit
    Respected sir, most humble and respectfully I...
    ARMY POSTAL SERVICES PLI - Transfer of PLI Policy to Civil Post Office
    Sir, I am No 15133898Y Ex-Hav/opr Asish Garain was retired...
    Airtel - Airtel money cash load not done
    Hello, my name is Sumit Jedhe. My mobile/airtelmoney...
    CBSE - accountancy
    i am prachi from modern child public school,nangloi i...
    Delhi Traffic Police - DELHI TRAFFIC POLICE ALLWAYS ON PERSONAL RECOVERY ONLY
    DOSTO MAIN DEVINDER MAIN DELHI KA HE RAHNE WALA HUN AAJ ...
    Idea 3G Netsetter - RE: Very Slow Speed
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...
    Kolkata Police - Fraud call from 8906793811/7278169742 on behalf of HDFC...
    Respected Sir This is to inform you that I am getting...