RTO alipore,kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO alipore,kolkata

Bhaswati Bora

Oct 17, 2016

for don't give bank job

Sir, with due respect , I want to tell you that I have big problem from this bank consulatany, office name- Arahan Job point ,Kolkata 74, 2,no.mollick colony. They told me that they will give me bank job,in September 10/2016, They had taken money from me also, I am from Assam guahati, they told that ,I will go Kolkata and meet them, I went also, but they are don't give job,1 month also gone,they always tell me busy when I call them, please tell me, if they are fake consultancy, S. Panday- 7872087717, Utpal sarkar - 8017045946.
Thank you , from- Bhaswati Bora.
surajit123

Sep 19, 2016

Sub. : To replace gumty shed on the in front of my house gate installed by Ganesh Das with his associates by force in last night on 05.09.2016.

his associates by force in last night on 05.09.2016.
Sir ,
With due respect I Kishori Mohan Pramanik beg to state that Sri Ganesh Das son of Late Niranjan Das. of P 213/3 Behala Airport Road. Kolkata.700060. with his associates has placed gumty shed on the in front of my house gate In the last night on 05.09.2016 by force.
I am retired government employee my age 76 years old, residing at 116. Upen Banerjee Road (Airpot Road). KoIkata-700060. Ward No. 131 with my wife.
That my son living out of Kolkata with his family members.
That said Ganesh Das along with his associates illegally encroached the footpath and by blocking in front of my gate instated gumty shed.
So. I request you that you kindly arrange to break or remove the said gumty shed Immediately and oblige.
(Kishori Mohan Pramanik)
116, Upen Banerjee Road (Airport Road).
Kolkata-700060. Ward No. 131
Contact no : 9038901903
Aurabinda Sil

Aug 19, 2016

Motor cycle Victor GL not registered by purchaser.

Sub : Sale of old motor cycle – Victor GL- Regn No. WB 16K – 3785.

I have sold my old motor cycle (2002) – Victor GL No bearing registration No. WB 16K- 3785 to Sri Sukumar Mondal of 11/2 Banerjee Para Lane , Dhakuria, Kolkata – 700031 on 25 July 2016 . The Form 29 , Form 30 have been filled and duly signed by both of us. The Agreement also has been executed between us. The payment has been received by me duly. But the vehicle has not been registered till now with motor vehicles directorate / RTO concerned by the purchaser , Sri Sukumar Mondal. He was explicitly requested before sale to get the vehicle registered as early as possible with concerned RTO but in vain. Subsequently he was contacted several times over phone to get the vehicle registered early but in vain. Recently he is not attending my mobile phone calls . This is for your kind perusal and information. I have sold the above said vehicle and I am no more responsible for the vehicle at present. Necessary action may please be taken so that the vehicle is registered by Sri Sukumar Mondal, buyer early. He is not interested to have the registration as it appears. This may in this connection be noted that I am a senior Govt officer of WB and am willing to follow the prescribed laws, rules and procedures to avoid future complications if any.

Buyer : Sukumar Mondal of 11/2 Banerjee Para Lane , Dhakuria , Kolkata - 700031.
Mob No of buyer : 9830728861

Thanking,
19 August 2016.
( Aurabinda Sil )
Address : 595C TALPUKUR ROAD. SARSUNA.KOLKATA – 700061.
E mail : silaura49@gmail.com
Mob : 9143154929
snehasish2003

Jun 6, 2016

Unwanted traffic violation notices

I had sold my car with registration no WB02V9598 on 27th June, 2014 to Mr Shreerup Singha and all formalities were completed including forms 29C and 30C. Both myself and the buyer went to RTO office, Ruby and reported the transfer and completed the formalities.
However, the traffic violation notices are still being sent to my address.
Please correct the records at the earliest.
golamquddusmondal

Jan 6, 2016

Extra money claimed during Registration

I faced problem during registration of my car as the concerned officer in Alipore PVD claimed illegal Extra money over and above the Fees fixed by the Government and I was forced to pay.

I request your good self to look into the matter and smoothen the process so that people like us should not be harassed.

A line of confirmation is highly appreciated,

With best regards,

Sd/-
( GOLAM QUDDUS MONDAL)
mail : golamquddusmondal@gmail.com
riya17

Nov 2, 2015

Registration

I have purchased an Activa 3G on 12th Oct, 2015 from Leaders Honda (Kolkata). They have told me that I will get the no. after Durga Puja, however I have get the neither the papers nor the no. still now. Could you please let me know how many days it generally takes to register a vehicle and get the no. For this no. issue I can not use my vehicle. Please help me to get the no. at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Riya Paul
Rajat Kumar Mukherjee

Oct 11, 2015

LOST OF NUMBER PLATE(WB22D9775)

I have lost my number(WB 22D 9778) plate yesterday evening while I was driving my motor cycle.It was happen on the way Narendrapur to Rajpur .Today I have lodge a GD at Sonarpur.What is my next step
Surangam

Aug 10, 2015

Unable to pay road tax for car

I purchased a 2004 model Mercedes car from Mumbai. I obtained NOC from Mumbai. Then I transferred to my hometown Kolkata. As I am engineer and Nri I higher agent to get blue book and paid tax. It went well.
Next year when on vacation I contacted agent to pay tax as my annual leave is short. Rto officer refused to take road tax and ask for car invoice. I did not collect invoice while purchased as I was not knowing this. Now I have been trying but failed to pay tax. I am unable to meet officer in charge as I had to rush to work abroad.
I do not know what to do. I can not produce invoice as I contacted the seller and his mobile is switched off. It is two years over.
I need solution to this on an urgent basis.
Surangam
sajal_rto

May 19, 2015

information needed

I have a bike of Maharastra, Pune registration which I took here in Kolkata. I took NOC from there (Pune RTO), up to date insurance, RC book and life time tax payment receipt. and also I have my transfer letter/release letter etc from Pune and appointment letter of Kolkata.
Now I just want to know if I pay the road tax then will this bike be permitted to run on road ? Other than this what else I need to do ? If I want to pay the tax what procedure I should follow? Can I pay it online ?

Sajal Kumar Das
Cell : 9874390707
Email : sajalkumar.das@gmail.com
Goutam Kumar Sarkar

Apr 23, 2015

Web application 6892138 of Leaners licence

I have applied on line application for the learners licence vide web application 6892138 dated 15-04-2015, till date I have not received any information through mail or mobile where I have to submit my web application for learning licence on what date and time. Kindly give me information to submit the web application and deposit fees.
Goutam Kumar Sarkar
Dated : 23-04-2015
RJDIP

Apr 20, 2015

DUPLICATE COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER

I WANT 1 OF COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER. BECAUSE OF LOST MY ORIGINAL ONE. HOW I WILL GET IT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY MOBILE NO IS 7687064476. FROM WHERE I WILL GET IT?
Anichak

Apr 2, 2015

not getting new car registration number and new number plate

I had purchased a new Wagon R car model VXI colour Silver White from Maruti dealer of Kolkata Gariahat - Bhandari Automobile on 21/03/2015, I am cannot take the delivery of my new car as the registration number and number plate is not given from RTO Beltala. Its my request if it can be done as earliest, I don't know this mail will be read or not and even people will take any action after reading this mail to help a common man like me. Please see if I can be helped out as soon as possible.
saikat_bh2002

Feb 6, 2015

Non Receipt of Smart Card for my new Bike

This is to inform you that, i have purchased a new bike "Hero Super Splendor" from Vinline Hero, Topsia on last week of July'15, subsequently i got the number plate from Beliaghata Motor vehicles Dept on first week of Aug'15 - Kindly refer to the vehicle no. WB01AF0179 - but unfortunately, still i have not got the vehicle Smart Card, supposed to be issued from the department.

Kindly look into the matter & expedite.

Thanks & regards,

Saikat Bhattacharyya
09007994781, 09330809400
jayantadey

Jan 11, 2015

accident

dear sir/ madam,

i have the honour to state that while i was travelling on my car from Aranghate to Ranaghat with my Kides on 11th Jan 15 at 1615 hrs i found a Qualies Car bearing No- WB-20B-9053 was comming rakelessly from opposite direction. i stopped my fifty meter away from Qualies. than also Qualies hit my standing Car from its left rear side. on question driver i found that driver was alcholic and showing arrogency stating that he is on right side and entire thing happened due to me. i was not in condition to talk to driver as my fourty fivr days baby was not well due to the hit. i left the place and meet doctor at ranaghat for my baby where doctor found nothing wrong with my baby. i have not lodged any complain against this as i had to come for office.

request you to look into the issue and take necessary action againg defulters. because such type of rakeless driving by alcholic driver is the most common for accident.

regards..

jayanta dey
jayantadey

Jan 11, 2015

accident

dear sir/ madam,

i have the honour to state that while i was travelling on my car from Aranghate to Ranaghat with my Kides on 11th Jan 15 at 1615 hrs i found a Qualies Car dearing No- WB-20B-9053 was comming rakelessly from opposite direction. i stopped my fifty meter away from Qualies. than also Qualies hit my standing Car from its lest rear side. on question driver i found that driver was alcholic and showing arrogency stating that he is on right side and entire thing happened due to me. i was not in condition to talk to driver as my fourty fivr days baby was not well due to the hit. i left the place and meet doctor at ranaghat for my baby where doctor found nothing wrong with baby. i have lodged any complain against this as i had to come for office.

regards..

jayanta dey
S RAMESH NARAYAN

Dec 21, 2014

NEED DUPLICATE REGN. CERTIFCATE / SMART CARD

Hi !

I need duplicate Registration Certificate / Card for my Hero Honda Passion. This motor cycle was purchased from AMIT Automobiles, PA SHAH ROAD, KOLKATA.

At present I am staying out of Kolkata and am unable to go to Kolkata and apply for a duplicate RC Book.

Can anyone help me get the Duplicate RC Book / Card. I am prepared to compensate him / her adequately.

Kindly email me at velconnectinc@gmail.com, I shall give all the required information, etc..

S Ramesh Narayan
09246221902
SHEKHAR SAHA

Sep 2, 2014

Non Receipt of Life Time Tax Token

I've been deposited Rs.3790/- LIFE TIME TAX under Motor cycle No. WB20C-4492 dted on 22/05/2014, I got receipt from your counter where my name is Sekhar Saha instead of Shekhar Saha, And Life Time Tax from 22/05/2014 to 22/05/2014 i.e. for one day,and there is no stamp of collector, Till date I'm not getting TAX TOKEN from your end. It is too unfortunate from renound organization.In this connection Need Your attention and issue me a TAX TOCKEN as quick as possible.

With Regards,
Shekhar Saha
(9433113044)
Email id:- saha_shekhar_lici@yahoo.co.in
subho_modern

Jun 21, 2014

non receipt of my smart card
I purchased a TVS APACHI from SUBIR UDYOG (SREETVS), 36, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, Kolkata. FROM 28.06.2012. I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month from Alipore RTO.

However, it is now almost 2 YEARS now that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible and arrange to dispatch to my address.

Registration No: WB07H8206
RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS TO GOVERNMENT NO. 481251 DATED – 09/07/2012.

SUBHENDU SEN
subhashis maiti

Feb 8, 2014

want to copy of driving linceses

sir.
I lost my driving licence earlier without any copy in my hand . How i can recover my licence .
vibhuti ram

Aug 29, 2013

Non-Receipt of Driving License

I have applied for Driving License through Smart Driving Training Centre, Jayshree Park, Behala .My learning License has been lapsed on 10.08.2013. My learning License no. is WB-20/LL/107872/11-12.But the permanent Driving License not yet provided by the Training Centre.
Even the said Training Centre did not advise the status of my Driving License.
with regards,
Name of the Applicant- Monalisa Anand
Date of Birth- 31-05-1994
Daughter of Sri Vibhu Anand
phone No.8017225202
Floor-3,Flat-B, Chinmayee Awasan, P-16, P.B.Road, Shyamapally, Behala, Kolkata-34
sujalo123

Jul 16, 2013

Non-Receipt of Smart card

I have not still received my Smart Card of car Toyota-Etios-Liva...WB-22U-0714. purchased on 30/01/2012. from. Please suggest me what can I do to receive my smart card
Banisree Bhattacharya

Jul 5, 2013

smart card

I have appeared exams for driving licence dated on 11 April 2013 12-20 p.m.. but not yet received my licence. My application no. is 402013DC1050507 Chassis number is -WB-20 WB-20/LL/94529/11-12.under DEBASHIS CHATTERJEE . My name is BANISREE BHATTACHARYA.
Please give me the details when could i get it? please help me.

Banisree Bhattacharya

Mobile No. 9330885192
Khatora

Jun 17, 2013

non receipt of my smart card

I purchased a Maruti Alto K10 from Auto Hi Tech, Southern Avenue, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 30th December 2012. I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month from Alipore RTO.

However, it is now almost 6 months now that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible and arrange to dispatch to my address.

Registration No: WB 02 AC 0253

Chaman Z Khatora
bijay1945

Jun 8, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF SMART CARD .

MY CAR WAS REGISTERED WITH ALIPORE MOTOR VEHICLE.CAR RGISTRATION NO. WB20Z4982.
AFTER FULL PAYMENT OF MY CARLOAN, I HAD SUBMITTED THE NOC ALONG WITH FORM 35 ISSUED BY BANK FOR CANCELLATION OF HYPOTHECATION ON 2ND.APRIL -2013 AND SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED FEES ALSO.
TILL NOW I HAD VISITED PERSONALLY TO COLLECT THE SMART CARD FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION AS PER THE
DATE PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT.
I HAD CONTACTED RTO TO KNOW WHETHER MY SMART IS READY OR NOT. EVERY TIME HIS ANSWER WAS THAT I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY TO KNOW ABOUT THE READINESS OF THE SMART CARD.
I TOLD THE RTO THAT I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE VISITED HIS OFFICE 3 TIMES WITHOUT ANY RESULT.
MY INTENTION OF COMPLAIN IS THAT RTO ALIPORE IS INDIRECTLY ENCOURAGING TO ENGAGE AGENT FOR THE PURPOSE.
SYSTEM OF BELTALA MOTOR VEHICLE IS TO DELIVER THE SMART CARD YTO REGISTERED ADDRESS.
IN THE SAME STATE WHY TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEM WILL BE THERE.
REGARDS.
BIJAY BHUSHAN BHAUMIK
bijjoy_sen

May 21, 2013

Smart Card Not Recieved

I purchased a Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI MT from Jia Auto, Alipore, Kolkata. The delivery of the same was given on 12/07/2012. (Invoice Number AJCRD-94). I was told then that I would receive my Registration Smart Card within one month.

However, it is now almost one year that I am still waiting for my Smart Card. I would therefore request you to please help me track my Smart Card as soon as possible as I have to relocate from Kolkata to Hyderabad in June.

Registration No: WB 26 S 0243
Chassis No: TMBBDBNA9CG012704

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta

Bijoy Gaurav Sengupta

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...