RTO KALYAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO KALYAN

roheet

Jul 24, 2015

share auto of more than three person

IF RTO is not implimenting auto fare as per meter,then why they are allowing fourth seat ,and why are RTO is favouring to auto rikshaws . Capacity as wel as rule for carring passanger for auto is only three. More than 90% autos run with fourth seat .Under this condition if RTO do not stop the same, formula for sharing auto charges should be re calibrated considering four passenger per trip. i reqest to all travelling by auto, to get together and fight for stopping fourth seat and for reduction in sharing charges.
Dnyaneshwar1607

Jun 29, 2015

Not Received My Driving Licence

Not Received My Driving Licence .Still I have not received my licence after three months. At first visit after two months of applying it they take process on that date. After 45 days still under process answer received from them. And now asking for the same they said pls visit the RTO.

Licence No. : DL MH05 20090024302

You are requested to look into this matter as really harrased by the RTO.
asamoddinkhan

Jun 22, 2015

Ambarnath stop the share Rikshaw in ambarnath

Sir please the stop.the share rikshaw in.ambarnath station.main stand because if any person says i want 2 go direct by miter the rikshaw wala says direct janeka he to 50 rupya hoga .so please sir helps our ambarnathkar .
sujannagrik

May 21, 2015

Speed Breakers

RTO Kalyan,

RTO officers need to give their attention towards Rising speed breakers on badlapur pipeline road. Divsendivas speed breakers takne janu kahi hobbych jhali ahe. From Katai Naka to Vangani there might be more than 40 speed breakers (i'vent calculate). Evedhe speed breakers construct Karun thevlet nkki te legal ahet ka nahi he suddha mahit nahi. Pn ke kahi indian law ahe tyavrun Tari asach vatat ki te illegal asavet. Speed breakers require astat crossings vr, schools ani hosiptalschya samor, tarihi hya aslya speed breakers mule Emergency vehicles ani pregnant womens la trade hoto. Tarihi hya goshtinkade durlaksh kele jate je ayogya ahet. Kadhitari tyach emergencychi garaj tumhala asel ani keval hya aslya speed breakers mule tya vehiclela pochayla ushir jhala tar?? Krupya tumchya laksh denyane khup kahi hou shakt. Waiting for action.
Sahebrao Wagh

May 20, 2015

Licence mistake

Respected, Rto kalyan
My son's four viller licence received, doing silly blunder mistake on licence address is given proper but photo and signature other person. I am returning the licence to Sarra Driving school yet not recliving the proper licence and not also satisfactory answer. Rto office are not properly keeping the documents. Please correct the mistake and issue the licence.
RUPESHLAMBA

May 19, 2015

Fare Resfual

The auto rates in Dombivli and Thakurli are fixed as they refuse to turn down the meter for reasons unknown Why cnt be there a meter system , drives are drinking and driving , no queue system.

bribes are paid to RTO officers for no driving licenses, no PUC and relevant documents . Drivers below 18yrs are found driving after 9:00 pm since there is no RTO officers
Siddarth poojari

pushraje

Mar 27, 2015

Parking Issues

Dear Sir/Madam.

I resides in Malviya Path Ramnagar Dombivli (East) which is a no parking zone.....Sine last two months two AutorikshaTempos are parked there. RTO office is not taking any action against them as we complaint them lot of time.....As there are godowns of oil and rice, trucks are also parked. RTO Ramnagar Dombivli (East) is not taking any action against them, but if anyone complains of our vehicle as we resides on this road our vehicle are getting jammed by RTO. So it is my request to take appropriate against RTO Dombivli else I will go to media... As I have photograph of that two tempos and truck. It is my request please give optional place to our vehicles who resides in Malviya Path.

Dr. Feelgood

Mar 11, 2015

OVERCHARGING

I traveled from Ambarnath Station auto rickshaw stand in auto MH05-BG 9055 driven by driver with batch number 257719. The distance is 1 km and the normal fare for a full auto is Rs 20/- against that i was charged Rs 30/-. I fail to understand why such ad-hoc fares are charged from unsuspecting passengers. It seems as if the RTO is hand in gloves with the autorickshaw unions.
Ajay Avhad

Feb 14, 2015

Arrogance of fourth seater.

I want to draw your attention to most important thing , 2 days ago in Kalyan city fourth seat has been forbidden. The rule which is made by RTO is commendable However, it has been observed that there is variable strife arises between fourth seater & Auto Rickshaw Driver which leads to the minor quarrel between fourth seat passenger & Rickshaw driver , some local ruffians don't care about established rules in fact they have no fear punishment in case of breach of rules , they shows arrogant behaviour.

In Kalyan there is queue for Lal Chowky location but since it has been observed that some peoples stands in front of real queue which is totally unacceptable & illegal. i want to share my personal experience which i encountered yesterday. Yesterday while i was standing in queue some fourth seater refused to obey the rule & one of his member arrogantly said that," Mai chouthe seat pe bethunga kaun policewala mujhe rokta hai mai dekhta hu." & along with his friends he sat on auto rikshaw without standing in queue.

So i request you to please take some firm action against this local gundas ASAP.
Ajay Avhad

Feb 14, 2015

Arrogance of fourth seater.

In Kalyan there is queue for Lal Chowky location but since it has been observed that some peoples stands in front of real queue which is totally acceptable & illegal. i want to share my personal experience which i encountered yesterday. Yesterday while i was standing in queue some fourth seater refused to obey the rule & one of his member arrogantly said that," Mai chouthe seat pe bethunga kaun policewala mujhe rokta hai mai dekhta hu." & along with his friends he sat on auto rikshaw without standing in queue.

Joshi Kavungal

Feb 9, 2015

Duplicate Registration Certificate

I have submitted my Cars RC book for cancellation of Hypothication and issuing a duplicate RC, in this regard I got a receipt
dtd12/11/14 no 0505-55651211140223010300 ,Vehicle no MH 05 AX 3280. Almost 3 months over till date not received RC.card'
Pl look into this and do needful.

Regards/Kavungal Joshi
Mob. 9762479957
Shalaka Kocharekar

Feb 7, 2015

Kalyan To Dombivli auto fare high

I m daily traveler of Auto riksha from kalyan to Dombivli.
In October 2014 auto fare was 18 rs/seat from kalyan station to Gharada Circle. But riksha drivers increased it to 20rs/seat saying reason of petrol high rate. But the actual reason was they don't want to give change of 2 rs to passengers.

Today i took share auto for dombivli n ast riksha driver to take near from pendarkar college bcz all other passangers wanted to get down at last stop.
But Riksha driver refused saying that its a long root. not affordable to us. I ask him about the petrol rate. Now its 64rs/ltr but still they didn't decreased the auto fare. n also take auto from where they want to.

PLZ LOOK INTO THIS AUTO FARE MATTER.
Sunshreyas

Jan 27, 2015

Renewal Licence not received till

I have submitted my driving Licence No.MH05 20100012048 for renewal on 25.11.2014 and paid Rs.237.00 under the receipt no #13A 25604640 dated 24.11.2014 . already two months over , but no reply till
Singh,RK,Rahul

Jan 15, 2015

Not Received My Driving Licence

I gave my driving test in June 2014. Still I have not received my licence. Whenever I go to the Rto and ask about it, they say my licence is waiting for final approval. When they check the pending forms, they can not find my form.

Reciept number: DL K 0020696

You are requested to look into this matter as Ibam really harrased by the RTO.
Singh,RK,Rahul

Jan 15, 2015

Driving Licence not Received

Reciept No: DL K 0020696 Dated 10/06/2014
Inward No: 62690

Its been 7 months and I have not received my licence. RTO is not able to give me any satisfactory response.
Requesting you to please look in this matter.

Rahul Kumar Singh

Driving License not received

Receipt No. 256901899 DT 15/11/2014
Inward No. 118458 14
Yardstiks technologies Pvt. Ltd. : DL K 0052589

Till date I have not receipt my driving licence, Rto have given temporary driving receipt for 60 days .
You are requested look in this matter.

Anil Bhosale
B-1-302
Vithobakripa CHS, Nr. Holy cross school.
Kalyan (W) 421301
pathakmahesh

Aug 30, 2014

Rash driving of mini bus in kalyan circle

This instance has happen today, At kahadakpada circle, Mohan park mini bus driver at the circle, he suppose to take round and move to the location,i am behind the bus, he started and drive wrong side without and intimation , he likely to over drive me. its is just case of murder and when i ask do you have any manners to drive, he told you can complain to any where no one can do. This is really matter how these people get the licence. Don't care who is walking or driving onto the street.

So i would like to request the RTO pl take the necessary action on Society mini bus drivers.
somnath27

Aug 6, 2014

Refuse ply to titwala Mandir

I am a resident of Titwala East, i am always get down titwala station at 12:30 AM at night at that time one Rickshaw was standing there when asked to come then he said i am leaving at home now but he was waiting for couple who were went to lodge so he will get more fare.

1.Dt. 05.08.2014 at 12.30 AM Auto No: MH-05--4044

i don't remembered the it was MH-05/04 and also series but no is 4044.

The Auto Drivers at main daring telling that " Jise Chahe Use Complaint Karo, Hum Nahi Darte" .

This may please be treated as serious issue and do the needful.

Somnath
loverock

Aug 3, 2014

Stop shared Riksha in Kalyan west

The distance from Kalyan station to Khadakpada is around 2.2km.
As per traffic card of Maharashtra government the fare of rickshaw will be around RS.22. In kalyan RTO are taken trial and decided share of Rs.12 / head. That means they are taken Rs. 36 for 2.2km. Kalyan station to Khadakpada the meter is showing only Rs.26/-. But I paid Rs. 48/- as per share decided by RTO. It is almost double. Pl it is request RTO to check share fare and run rickshaw in meter in kalyan.
idaprasad

Jul 20, 2014

नियमांचे उल्लंघन होत असून देखिल करवाई नाही बद्दल

हल्ली बुलेट च्या सायलेन्सर मधून फाटक्या सारखा आवाज होइल अशी रचना करुन कही मंडळी दिमखाने गावभर फिरताना दिसते. या आवाजाचा इतर लोकाना अतिशय त्रास होतो . असे करणे हे आर.टी.ओ.च्या नियमात बसत असेल असे वाटत नाही . शिवाय नियम धाब्यावर बसवून वाट्टेल तश्या नंबर प्लेट लावणे हे प्रकार टार सर्रास चालू असतात. प्रत्येक नगरिकाने आपणहून नियम पाळले पाहिजेत ही गोष्ट जरी खरी असली तरी ही गोष्ट पाश्चात्य देशां प्रमाणे अजुनी येथील जनमानसात रुजलेली नाही! इथे अजुनी धाक असेल तरच कायद्याचे पालन होते!

बद्लापुरात वाहतुक पोलिस देखिल क्वचितच आढळतात. त्या मुळे नियमांचे उल्लंघन बिनधास्त केले जाते.शिवाय अनाधिकृत वाहनांत शाळेची मुले कोम्बणे हे प्रकार आहेतच

कृपया आर. टी. ओ. या प्रश्नांकडे लक्ष देईल काय?
JoelNixon

Apr 7, 2014

Refusal to go by meter charge

The auto rates in Dombivli and Thakurli are fixed as they refuse to turn down the meter for reasons unknown . When asked for the reason comes rude replies .
narra1813

Mar 18, 2014

new vehicle registration

I want to know the information about the registration of new vehicle.
I have purchased a new bike but I have no valid address proof in Mumbai so I have o applied for address change of my passport at thane regional office.
how many days will u allow to register a new vehicle.
after getting my passport only I can registerd with ur rto kalyan.i can registerd the vehicle after 2-3 months
but already one month is over sir please
suggest me in this situation.

NB narra
9833666267.
Ganesh Dighe

Mar 7, 2014

Share rickshaw fare decided by RTO

The distance from Kalyan station to Khadakpada is around 2.2km. As per traffic card of Maharashtra government the fare of rickshaw will be around RS.22. In kalyan RTO are taken trial and decided share of Rs.12 / head. That means they are taken Rs. 36 for 2.2km. But most of times it is found rickshaw drivers are not start to journey if four seat not available. Even in the early morning or late night also they are waiting for to get four seat, unless they demanded four seat money from other three seats. Meter are compulsory in Kalyan but no one rickshaw is ready came with meter reading. The day before i was seat in khadakpada and luckily rickshaws meter is ON. After reaching at Kalyan station its meter is showing only Rs.26/-. But we paid Rs. 48/- as per share decided by RTO. It is almost double. Pl it is request RTO to check share fare and run rickshaw in meter in kalyan.
Kaustubhk007

Nov 3, 2013

Excess fare/ No Meter rates

I asked for auto rickshaw Near HDFC banck Kalyan West on satoshi mata road to Gaondevi mandir Tilak Chowk Kalyan. The Auto driver refused to go by Meter rates and demanded 30Rs as fixed fare.

The Auto rickshaw number is MH 05 Z 7359.

Fake Companies - fake immigration consultancy
    World Wide Consultancy. Owner: Murali Guys, Never trust...
    Aircel - Aircel services
    My name is Madhav My aircel No.8796144897. ARE...
    Technotech wireless mouse - Cashback is not credited
    Sir, I had ordered a wireless mouse on 28th of...
    NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD - galli nirman aur jal bharao ke sambandh me
    sir, PEHLI SAMASYA _______Mai ward no 34 mohalla...
    Fake Calls From Pakistan - Fake calls from Pakistan
    Today morning i also got a call from Pakistan no. He was...
    RATION CARD - Unverified BPL Enlisting
    In the digitization process of Ration Card in West Bengal...
    mcd south - MCD West
    Environment & Bio waste not cleared inspite of...
    care---paytm.com - payment gateway for greenshopee.com
    on 22nd august i ordered a mobile in www.greenshopee.com...
    CHENNAI TELEPHONES - Fault in Telephone
    Dear Sir, My Lanline no. is 25293733 . By Profession I am...
    rrb office assistance - admit card complaint
    sir name.Reshma reg no.14310506057 rol no.1170500092 i...