RTO KALYAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO KALYAN

madness

Jul 20, 2016

abusive and threatening auto rikshaw driver

Dombivali east 2nd old foot bridge auto rickshaw drivers are highly abusive and threatening each other. Most of time they abuse highly infront of female passengers. They block entire bridge entrance and didn't allow other public to go. It is humble request to municipal commission to action on this.
myshibu

Jul 20, 2016

Transfer of Sold Vehicle

I have sold my Swift Dezire numbering MH-05 BJ-7077 in January, 2015 to Mr.Sagar Talashilkar (+91-9322293346) , Dombivli. After frequent request till date he has not transfered papers. till date he use this T-permit Car in name of Mansy Tours & Travels, along with Permit & Gumasta. You are requested to provide proper guide line in this matter and / or do the necessary action.

Awaiting for favorable response in this matter.

Mandar Joshi
Kalyan
+91-9167067001
Rameshkrto

Jun 27, 2016

Rude Riksha driver MH05 CG 2595

Wants to report an incident of rude and arrogant behaviour of rickshaw driver. He asked me to get down and or he wont stat the rickshaw because I accidentally step over his feet while sitting.. first he shouted and denied to start rickshaw until I get down.

By respecting the other co-passengers and the people waiting in long queue I had to get down.

Rickshaw Details:

-Ramesh
Rajan M.Butala

Jun 23, 2016

crossing the road

It is difficult to cross the road at the junction char rastta (near signal) Dr.R.P.Road as so many vehicle owners stand with their vehicles at the middle of the road hence elder person cannot cross so easily , therefore i request you to please make some arrangement
for ZEBRA CROSSING SO THAT VEHICLE OWNERS SHOULD STOP BEFORE THE ZEBRA CROSSING.PLEASE DO ACT ON URGENT BASIS.

Thanking You,

Yours trully,

Rajan Butala
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motorbike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motor bike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
Ramesh. M. acharya

Jun 16, 2016

auto riksha dadagiri and using filthy language

To day morning I hired auto riksha along with other three persons from dombivali prabhu cholk to pedharkar college. First we were three
but we have to wait for quite some time at 12 noon to have the forth person. Riksha driver was not ready to start without fourth passenger After some time a fourth passanger came and then and then only riksha bearing registration no Z7409 . started and we were told to get down in front of pendharker college and driver was not ready to come to normal stop of pendharkar college. I am at 77 years of age and had luggage so I just said to stop riksha at normal stand. He was not ready and I was told to get out of riksha He was not ready to listen.any thing and was very angry and used filthy language and made gesture to hit me.Being old person I had to give up I do not know how to deal with this dadagiri of suto riksha drivers as we do not get help from any source

R.M. Acharya- E- Mail acharyarm@gmail.com
pawankumar34764

Jun 15, 2016

Not received RC of bike

I have purchased a motorbike in December 2015 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 5137. Please do suggest as now I have been transferred to Jaipur and need to shift there.
meenu_g

Jun 3, 2016

auto rickshawala dadagiri

This is regarding auto rickshawala rude behaviour. I am regularly travelling to Kalyan from Shahad rly stn auto stand.

Complaint is related to Rickshaw driver. Rickshaw no. MH-05_8660 from shahad rly. stn. Firsltly they are asking you have RS. 2/- change, then only sit in Rickshaw. Then they overload by taking 4-5 passengers, 3 back side and two front side... They do no allow more that 2 passenger to travel to kalyan. They want 2 passengers to kalyan stn. and 2 passengers to drop in middle i.e. to syndicate or state bank. For another sit they make us wait in every stop... when we complain for that, they give back answers to us. They say that u take direct rickshaw and go. If you come by sit then you will have to bear this. From Shahad stn. they take 4-5 passengers, again they stop everywhere for other passengers. We miss our train and are late for our work.

RTO should set strict rules and regulation for auto rickshaw driver...They think they are very great.

I request you to take strict action in this matter as it is rising day by day.

Hope RTO is alive and will take this matter in favour of passengers.

meenu
Ankita Govil

May 12, 2016

Not recd RC of car

Hi RTO team Kalyan,

I have not recd the RC of my car and it has been almost 1 year.Please let me know the status.My number is 9820018518.

Car number is MH05CM1241
uttam shinde

Apr 28, 2016

RTO Kalyan

A tempo no.MH43 AP 4049 is daily parked in Sahajanand Chowk.This tempo is fully loaded with fruits and vegetables and the same goods are sold on the road.This causes traffic jam and due to this many fetal accidents took place in the past.
Is this tempo authorised to sell the vegetables and fruits with the use of weighing machine ? Is the owner/driver of the authorised to conduct this this business which results in traffic jam and accident?
The traffic police are preset in the chowk but they overlook the fact,the best reason is known to them only.
Therefore may I in the interest of public, request the concern departments to take the strictest action against this tempo ?
U R Shinde
hkkulkarni

Apr 11, 2016

Non Receipt of Renewed Driving License (2 Wheeler)

My Driving License DL MH0520110009802 which expired on 22.02.2016. I have submitted renewal application and fee of Rs.213.04 on 15.02.2016 vide Receipt 13 A 24932524 Inward No. 24295 / 16 sticker No. DL K:0067674.
I have not received the renewed license even after 50 days of submission of application. Kindly expedite.
gorakhkokate

Dec 26, 2015

REFUSE TO TAKE PASSENGER

COMPLAINT AGAINST AUTO RICKSHAW NO MH05 2711

TODAY THE SAID AUTO RICKSHAW DRIVER REFUSE TO TAKE ONE LADY PASSENGER WITH HER SMALL BABY.SHE LITERALLY REQUESTING HIM LIKE BEGGAR BUT THAT ARROGANT DRIVER NOT ONLY REFUSE TO TAKE HER INSIDE BUT HE THREATENED HER.WHEN I ASKED HIM WHY YOU REFUSE TO DROP HER DESTINATION HE RUDELY REPLY ME " YE MERA AUTO HAI AUR MERI MARZI TUMKO KYA KARNA HAI? TUM MERA KUCH NAHI BIGHAD SAKTE." SIR, REQUESTING YOU TO PUNISH THIS AUTO RICKSHAW DRIVER SO THAT IN FUTURE HE WILL THINK TWICE TO REFUSE THE FARE.ALSO PLEASE DO SOME THING OF AUTO RICKSHAW DRIVER WHO BEHAVE VERY BADLY WITH PASSENGER.SPECIALLY IN DOMBIVLI.

THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY
GORAKHANATH KOKATE
9870772424/9702138123
Borikar15

Dec 20, 2015

rash driving

Dear RTO Officials,

I came across a royal enfield rider MH 05 CN 8245 who hit me while riding. He was very rude and arrogant. Indtead of saying sorry he abused me. I hope a strict action is taken against him. Its really important to teach such people a lesson. My number is 9967548737
Ansley Mannigan

Dec 2, 2015

Misuse of Public Transport - Auto

Before me lodging a complain on your forum At first I would like to know if there is any legal action taken or just added in your list as pending complaints.
The auto fare from Badlapur to Jambul Naka was Rs.10 until yesterday today the rates are Rs.15 per person for the same distance which is 2.5 K.M to be very precised, these autos carry not 4 but 5 seats excluding driver , the amount per fare sums up to Rs.75 per Trip one way for a distance of 2.5 K.M.
When this issue was protested by travelers the answer from the Auto drivers is that " We aren't forcing anyone to sit in our Autos " because they know very well that there isn't any other means to commute other than auto's. A hike of Rs.5 per trip has effected a huge amount of locals.
Please make these auto drivers aware that this is a "Public Transport" not Private and stop misusing the facility given by government

Awaiting for a permanent solution to this issue

Ansley Mannigan
gnarkar66

Dec 1, 2015

Share auto of more than three person

Ganpat
Decl 01, 2015
share auto of more than three person
IF RTO is not implimenting auto fare as per meter,then why they are allowing fourth seat ,and why are RTO is favouring to auto rikshaws . Capacity as wel as rule for carring passanger for auto is only three. More than 90% autos run with fourth seat .Under this condition if RTO do not stop the same, formula for sharing auto charges should be re calibrated considering four passenger per trip. i reqest to all travelling by auto, to get together and fight for stopping fourth seat and for reduction in sharing charges.
roheet

Jul 24, 2015

share auto of more than three person

Dnyaneshwar1607

Jun 29, 2015

Not Received My Driving Licence

Not Received My Driving Licence .Still I have not received my licence after three months. At first visit after two months of applying it they take process on that date. After 45 days still under process answer received from them. And now asking for the same they said pls visit the RTO.

Licence No. : DL MH05 20090024302

You are requested to look into this matter as really harrased by the RTO.
asamoddinkhan

Jun 22, 2015

Ambarnath stop the share Rikshaw in ambarnath

Sir please the stop.the share rikshaw in.ambarnath station.main stand because if any person says i want 2 go direct by miter the rikshaw wala says direct janeka he to 50 rupya hoga .so please sir helps our ambarnathkar .
sujannagrik

May 21, 2015

Speed Breakers

RTO Kalyan,

RTO officers need to give their attention towards Rising speed breakers on badlapur pipeline road. Divsendivas speed breakers takne janu kahi hobbych jhali ahe. From Katai Naka to Vangani there might be more than 40 speed breakers (i'vent calculate). Evedhe speed breakers construct Karun thevlet nkki te legal ahet ka nahi he suddha mahit nahi. Pn ke kahi indian law ahe tyavrun Tari asach vatat ki te illegal asavet. Speed breakers require astat crossings vr, schools ani hosiptalschya samor, tarihi hya aslya speed breakers mule Emergency vehicles ani pregnant womens la trade hoto. Tarihi hya goshtinkade durlaksh kele jate je ayogya ahet. Kadhitari tyach emergencychi garaj tumhala asel ani keval hya aslya speed breakers mule tya vehiclela pochayla ushir jhala tar?? Krupya tumchya laksh denyane khup kahi hou shakt. Waiting for action.
Sahebrao Wagh

May 20, 2015

Licence mistake

Respected, Rto kalyan
My son's four viller licence received, doing silly blunder mistake on licence address is given proper but photo and signature other person. I am returning the licence to Sarra Driving school yet not recliving the proper licence and not also satisfactory answer. Rto office are not properly keeping the documents. Please correct the mistake and issue the licence.
RUPESHLAMBA

May 19, 2015

Fare Resfual

The auto rates in Dombivli and Thakurli are fixed as they refuse to turn down the meter for reasons unknown Why cnt be there a meter system , drives are drinking and driving , no queue system.

bribes are paid to RTO officers for no driving licenses, no PUC and relevant documents . Drivers below 18yrs are found driving after 9:00 pm since there is no RTO officers
Siddarth poojari

pushraje

Mar 27, 2015

Parking Issues

Dear Sir/Madam.

I resides in Malviya Path Ramnagar Dombivli (East) which is a no parking zone.....Sine last two months two AutorikshaTempos are parked there. RTO office is not taking any action against them as we complaint them lot of time.....As there are godowns of oil and rice, trucks are also parked. RTO Ramnagar Dombivli (East) is not taking any action against them, but if anyone complains of our vehicle as we resides on this road our vehicle are getting jammed by RTO. So it is my request to take appropriate against RTO Dombivli else I will go to media... As I have photograph of that two tempos and truck. It is my request please give optional place to our vehicles who resides in Malviya Path.