RTO KALYAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO KALYAN

pawankumar34764

Apr 24, 2017

Rc book not received since 1.5 years can anyone help

I do have purchased a bajaj pulsar in december 2015 and yet i do not have received my rc book. As i have been transfered to Lucknow. Can anyone help in obtaining my RC from kalyan RTO. Can pay him more if his any expences will be there.
vilaskuthe67@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2017

RC BOOK FOR NOT RECEIVED

RC BOOK FOR MH05 DB 3097 NOT RECEIVED
Prajakta Jadhav

Mar 18, 2017

Not received RC

I have purchased new TVS jupitor on 8/4/2016 in Dombivali and vehicle has been register with kalyan RTO with no MH05 CW 7021.
But still not Received RC.Please Issue RC as it almost one year passed.
Dnyaneshwar Pachpute

Mar 14, 2017

RC book not received

Scoty no MH 05 CW 3453 purchased on 8/4/2016, but still RC book not received. Kindly arrange to deliver as early as possible.
Pachpute Mob - 9920449981
Harshal Mahajan

Dec 14, 2016

Rash Draving by Auto Driver

fjhfhjvhnmv njmbjmk,bnk,nk,mbm,bm,b
Mujtaba sayed

Nov 22, 2016

Auto rickshaw dadagiri

govind wadi rickshaw stand auto driver using rude language and over charge at night time.
aky887

Oct 22, 2016

My activa no is mh o5 cu4058
Rc book not received till now i had purchased activa on feb and not find any detail online also of vehicle onli

aky887

Oct 22, 2016

rc book not received

I had purchased activa 3g on frb 2016 but till now the rc book is not received to me and it is not showing and detail online

Oct 7, 2016

RC BOOK OF HONDA ACTIVA NOT RECEIVED STILL.

RC BOOK OF HONDA AVTIVA NOT RECEIVED STILL.

I purchased New Honda Activa on 17/09/2015 and got registered at Kalyan RTO on 28/09/2015 vide receipt No.13A 14172742,
It has been more than One years, I have not received RC BOOK of my Honda Avtiva No- MH-05-CR-8690.Pl. issue RC Book immediately.

My Contact No- 8600991085,
E Mail No- pradeepsurve92@gmail.co
shival

Oct 2, 2016

HPA Canclled But RC Not recived

to whom so ever t may concern.
In February i applied for the cancellation of HPA on my RC and
fulfilled all formalities as per law but after 5 months i just recived
only a printed paper with my RC details and not the smartcard
which i submitted to RTO with other papers.
WHY IS IT SO Please Reply.
Bike make: Bajaj Discover 125 M
Reg Num: MH 05 CE 1976.

Dr. Shival Parashar
Cell: 7798081588
bhatia_chunu

Sep 27, 2016

RC BOOK NOT RECEIVED

MR. RTO KALYAN,PL.LOOK INTO THE MATTER THE RC BOOKS NOT GIVEN TO SCOOTER HOLDERS.
IAM PUTTING ONE NO.MH05-CT4813,ASHISH PANIKAR,
He has purchased new scooter in NOVEMBER2015,& GOT REGISTERED VEHICLE ,
BUT WHY RC BOOK HAS NOT BEEN RECIVED.
PL.DO IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE,
DRBHATIA
President-MRSWAU
bhatia_chunu

Sep 20, 2016

rc book not received

The rc books are supposed to be issued by RTO WITHIN 45 DAYS MAXIMUM.
But there are many complaints recived by us about RC BOOKS not sent.
RTO KALYAN REPLY IS THEY DONOT HAVE RELEVANT PAPERS to print.
RTO COMMISIONER KINDLY PL.LOOK INTO THE MATTER,
DRBHATIA
President-MRSWAU
SunilPatil1974

Sep 7, 2016

Not received Rc Book

My vehicle number MH-05-CL-3497, still today i cannot received RC book. its more than 18 month old. Please help me.
frustrated passanger

Aug 30, 2016

auto riksha inconvinience

All autorikshavala increases there fare randomly after every 2-3 months, but the service they given are not at all satisfactory.
they even stop rikshow at deepak hotel only and ask passenger to leave. what is the use of it when we take rik to save our self by rain, we have to get wet till we reach railway bridge.
when we ask them to take rik ahead till possible. they clearly refuse to do so, saying " i dont want to go in", where govt has made a proper auto stand at railway station.
share rate was 8rs per head before 2 weeks are directly up by 10 rs each. but they dont want to let us reach properly till railway station where there is a proper facility available to stand autos.
per ride the get 40 rs, where if it is meter wise they would have get 18 rs only.
means they are already getting more than double . but still convenience to passengers are not at all there concern.

I really appreciate if this complaint get an action against autovalas.

A passanger.
Ashish Punjabi

Aug 15, 2016

Rc book not received

Last year i purchase second hand activa with number MH-05/AR-9705,and i complete all formalities so still today i cannot received rc book please help me.
am475it85

Aug 13, 2016

RC not recieved(over 5 months)

I purchased a new bike(bajaj Pulsar,150 CC) in march-2016 & is registered in RTO-KALYAN.

It has been more than 5 months, I am still to recieve my RC book.
Now I am being transferred to Delhi and need the RC book in an immediate basis.

Plz.help me asap.

MH05-CR-2861
My contact no: 9322329488
madness

Jul 20, 2016

abusive and threatening auto rikshaw driver

Dombivali east 2nd old foot bridge auto rickshaw drivers are highly abusive and threatening each other. Most of time they abuse highly infront of female passengers. They block entire bridge entrance and didn't allow other public to go. It is humble request to municipal commission to action on this.
myshibu

Jul 20, 2016

Transfer of Sold Vehicle

I have sold my Swift Dezire numbering MH-05 BJ-7077 in January, 2015 to Mr.Sagar Talashilkar (+91-9322293346) , Dombivli. After frequent request till date he has not transfered papers. till date he use this T-permit Car in name of Mansy Tours & Travels, along with Permit & Gumasta. You are requested to provide proper guide line in this matter and / or do the necessary action.

Awaiting for favorable response in this matter.

Mandar Joshi
Kalyan
+91-9167067001
Rameshkrto

Jun 27, 2016

Rude Riksha driver MH05 CG 2595

Wants to report an incident of rude and arrogant behaviour of rickshaw driver. He asked me to get down and or he wont stat the rickshaw because I accidentally step over his feet while sitting.. first he shouted and denied to start rickshaw until I get down.

By respecting the other co-passengers and the people waiting in long queue I had to get down.

Rickshaw Details:

-Ramesh
Rajan M.Butala

Jun 23, 2016

crossing the road

It is difficult to cross the road at the junction char rastta (near signal) Dr.R.P.Road as so many vehicle owners stand with their vehicles at the middle of the road hence elder person cannot cross so easily , therefore i request you to please make some arrangement
for ZEBRA CROSSING SO THAT VEHICLE OWNERS SHOULD STOP BEFORE THE ZEBRA CROSSING.PLEASE DO ACT ON URGENT BASIS.

Thanking You,

Yours trully,

Rajan Butala
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motorbike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motor bike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
Ramesh. M. acharya

Jun 16, 2016

auto riksha dadagiri and using filthy language

To day morning I hired auto riksha along with other three persons from dombivali prabhu cholk to pedharkar college. First we were three
but we have to wait for quite some time at 12 noon to have the forth person. Riksha driver was not ready to start without fourth passenger After some time a fourth passanger came and then and then only riksha bearing registration no Z7409 . started and we were told to get down in front of pendharker college and driver was not ready to come to normal stop of pendharkar college. I am at 77 years of age and had luggage so I just said to stop riksha at normal stand. He was not ready and I was told to get out of riksha He was not ready to listen.any thing and was very angry and used filthy language and made gesture to hit me.Being old person I had to give up I do not know how to deal with this dadagiri of suto riksha drivers as we do not get help from any source

R.M. Acharya- E- Mail acharyarm@gmail.com