RTO KALYAN

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO KALYAN

Mujtaba sayed

Nov 22, 2016

Auto rickshaw dadagiri

govind wadi rickshaw stand auto driver using rude language and over charge at night time.
aky887

Oct 22, 2016

My activa no is mh o5 cu4058
Rc book not received till now i had purchased activa on feb and not find any detail online also of vehicle onli

aky887

Oct 22, 2016

rc book not received

I had purchased activa 3g on frb 2016 but till now the rc book is not received to me and it is not showing and detail online

Oct 7, 2016

RC BOOK OF HONDA ACTIVA NOT RECEIVED STILL.

RC BOOK OF HONDA AVTIVA NOT RECEIVED STILL.

I purchased New Honda Activa on 17/09/2015 and got registered at Kalyan RTO on 28/09/2015 vide receipt No.13A 14172742,
It has been more than One years, I have not received RC BOOK of my Honda Avtiva No- MH-05-CR-8690.Pl. issue RC Book immediately.

My Contact No- 8600991085,
E Mail No- pradeepsurve92@gmail.co
shival

Oct 2, 2016

HPA Canclled But RC Not recived

to whom so ever t may concern.
In February i applied for the cancellation of HPA on my RC and
fulfilled all formalities as per law but after 5 months i just recived
only a printed paper with my RC details and not the smartcard
which i submitted to RTO with other papers.
WHY IS IT SO Please Reply.
Bike make: Bajaj Discover 125 M
Reg Num: MH 05 CE 1976.

Dr. Shival Parashar
Cell: 7798081588
bhatia_chunu

Sep 27, 2016

RC BOOK NOT RECEIVED

MR. RTO KALYAN,PL.LOOK INTO THE MATTER THE RC BOOKS NOT GIVEN TO SCOOTER HOLDERS.
IAM PUTTING ONE NO.MH05-CT4813,ASHISH PANIKAR,
He has purchased new scooter in NOVEMBER2015,& GOT REGISTERED VEHICLE ,
BUT WHY RC BOOK HAS NOT BEEN RECIVED.
PL.DO IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE,
DRBHATIA
President-MRSWAU
bhatia_chunu

Sep 20, 2016

rc book not received

The rc books are supposed to be issued by RTO WITHIN 45 DAYS MAXIMUM.
But there are many complaints recived by us about RC BOOKS not sent.
RTO KALYAN REPLY IS THEY DONOT HAVE RELEVANT PAPERS to print.
RTO COMMISIONER KINDLY PL.LOOK INTO THE MATTER,
DRBHATIA
President-MRSWAU
SunilPatil1974

Sep 7, 2016

Not received Rc Book

My vehicle number MH-05-CL-3497, still today i cannot received RC book. its more than 18 month old. Please help me.
frustrated passanger

Aug 30, 2016

auto riksha inconvinience

All autorikshavala increases there fare randomly after every 2-3 months, but the service they given are not at all satisfactory.
they even stop rikshow at deepak hotel only and ask passenger to leave. what is the use of it when we take rik to save our self by rain, we have to get wet till we reach railway bridge.
when we ask them to take rik ahead till possible. they clearly refuse to do so, saying " i dont want to go in", where govt has made a proper auto stand at railway station.
share rate was 8rs per head before 2 weeks are directly up by 10 rs each. but they dont want to let us reach properly till railway station where there is a proper facility available to stand autos.
per ride the get 40 rs, where if it is meter wise they would have get 18 rs only.
means they are already getting more than double . but still convenience to passengers are not at all there concern.

I really appreciate if this complaint get an action against autovalas.

A passanger.
Ashish Punjabi

Aug 15, 2016

Rc book not received

Last year i purchase second hand activa with number MH-05/AR-9705,and i complete all formalities so still today i cannot received rc book please help me.
am475it85

Aug 13, 2016

RC not recieved(over 5 months)

I purchased a new bike(bajaj Pulsar,150 CC) in march-2016 & is registered in RTO-KALYAN.

It has been more than 5 months, I am still to recieve my RC book.
Now I am being transferred to Delhi and need the RC book in an immediate basis.

Plz.help me asap.

MH05-CR-2861
My contact no: 9322329488
madness

Jul 20, 2016

abusive and threatening auto rikshaw driver

Dombivali east 2nd old foot bridge auto rickshaw drivers are highly abusive and threatening each other. Most of time they abuse highly infront of female passengers. They block entire bridge entrance and didn't allow other public to go. It is humble request to municipal commission to action on this.
myshibu

Jul 20, 2016

Transfer of Sold Vehicle

I have sold my Swift Dezire numbering MH-05 BJ-7077 in January, 2015 to Mr.Sagar Talashilkar (+91-9322293346) , Dombivli. After frequent request till date he has not transfered papers. till date he use this T-permit Car in name of Mansy Tours & Travels, along with Permit & Gumasta. You are requested to provide proper guide line in this matter and / or do the necessary action.

Awaiting for favorable response in this matter.

Mandar Joshi
Kalyan
+91-9167067001
Rameshkrto

Jun 27, 2016

Rude Riksha driver MH05 CG 2595

Wants to report an incident of rude and arrogant behaviour of rickshaw driver. He asked me to get down and or he wont stat the rickshaw because I accidentally step over his feet while sitting.. first he shouted and denied to start rickshaw until I get down.

By respecting the other co-passengers and the people waiting in long queue I had to get down.

Rickshaw Details:

-Ramesh
Rajan M.Butala

Jun 23, 2016

crossing the road

It is difficult to cross the road at the junction char rastta (near signal) Dr.R.P.Road as so many vehicle owners stand with their vehicles at the middle of the road hence elder person cannot cross so easily , therefore i request you to please make some arrangement
for ZEBRA CROSSING SO THAT VEHICLE OWNERS SHOULD STOP BEFORE THE ZEBRA CROSSING.PLEASE DO ACT ON URGENT BASIS.

Thanking You,

Yours trully,

Rajan Butala
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motorbike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
prasadshirdhankar

Jun 17, 2016

RC Book Not Received

I have purchased a motor bike in 05 Jan 2016 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 8447.
Ramesh. M. acharya

Jun 16, 2016

auto riksha dadagiri and using filthy language

To day morning I hired auto riksha along with other three persons from dombivali prabhu cholk to pedharkar college. First we were three
but we have to wait for quite some time at 12 noon to have the forth person. Riksha driver was not ready to start without fourth passenger After some time a fourth passanger came and then and then only riksha bearing registration no Z7409 . started and we were told to get down in front of pendharker college and driver was not ready to come to normal stop of pendharkar college. I am at 77 years of age and had luggage so I just said to stop riksha at normal stand. He was not ready and I was told to get out of riksha He was not ready to listen.any thing and was very angry and used filthy language and made gesture to hit me.Being old person I had to give up I do not know how to deal with this dadagiri of suto riksha drivers as we do not get help from any source

R.M. Acharya- E- Mail acharyarm@gmail.com
pawankumar34764

Jun 15, 2016

Not received RC of bike

I have purchased a motorbike in December 2015 and yet I do not have received the RC book of the motorbike, The registration number I have received is MH 05 CT 5137. Please do suggest as now I have been transferred to Jaipur and need to shift there.
meenu_g

Jun 3, 2016

auto rickshawala dadagiri

This is regarding auto rickshawala rude behaviour. I am regularly travelling to Kalyan from Shahad rly stn auto stand.

Complaint is related to Rickshaw driver. Rickshaw no. MH-05_8660 from shahad rly. stn. Firsltly they are asking you have RS. 2/- change, then only sit in Rickshaw. Then they overload by taking 4-5 passengers, 3 back side and two front side... They do no allow more that 2 passenger to travel to kalyan. They want 2 passengers to kalyan stn. and 2 passengers to drop in middle i.e. to syndicate or state bank. For another sit they make us wait in every stop... when we complain for that, they give back answers to us. They say that u take direct rickshaw and go. If you come by sit then you will have to bear this. From Shahad stn. they take 4-5 passengers, again they stop everywhere for other passengers. We miss our train and are late for our work.

RTO should set strict rules and regulation for auto rickshaw driver...They think they are very great.

I request you to take strict action in this matter as it is rising day by day.

Hope RTO is alive and will take this matter in favour of passengers.

meenu
Ankita Govil

May 12, 2016

Not recd RC of car

Hi RTO team Kalyan,

I have not recd the RC of my car and it has been almost 1 year.Please let me know the status.My number is 9820018518.

Car number is MH05CM1241
uttam shinde

Apr 28, 2016

RTO Kalyan

A tempo no.MH43 AP 4049 is daily parked in Sahajanand Chowk.This tempo is fully loaded with fruits and vegetables and the same goods are sold on the road.This causes traffic jam and due to this many fetal accidents took place in the past.
Is this tempo authorised to sell the vegetables and fruits with the use of weighing machine ? Is the owner/driver of the authorised to conduct this this business which results in traffic jam and accident?
The traffic police are preset in the chowk but they overlook the fact,the best reason is known to them only.
Therefore may I in the interest of public, request the concern departments to take the strictest action against this tempo ?
U R Shinde
hkkulkarni

Apr 11, 2016

Non Receipt of Renewed Driving License (2 Wheeler)

My Driving License DL MH0520110009802 which expired on 22.02.2016. I have submitted renewal application and fee of Rs.213.04 on 15.02.2016 vide Receipt 13 A 24932524 Inward No. 24295 / 16 sticker No. DL K:0067674.
I have not received the renewed license even after 50 days of submission of application. Kindly expedite.

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...