RTO, Mumbai

Apr 27, 2016

Complaint for overchaging by TAXI

Taxi Driver - MH 02 BQ 2285
I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 02 BQ 2285

I rode from Airport to Sanpada Navi Mumbai on 24th Apr 2016 at around 3:20 pm.
First he never wanted to run on meter.
As I insisted though he stsrted meter, I suppose meter was not working well.
After some distance he went for getting gutka and too around 10 min. with meter on.

At Govandi -Mankhurad road there was jam and even after told by the beat traffic police not to go on that route,
he still went on the route.

The amount he charged was 1270/-. That is too high and unacceptable.
He was abusive and weven without uniform.
Such people should be taken to task as they seems not to afraid of tarffic polce because when I told him that I am going to complain
he said no body is going to take any action.

rgds,
Sanjay
allison

Apr 25, 2016

Taxi Driver - MH 01 JA 4067

I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 01 JA 4067

He verbally abused me
His meter was faulty
He was without a uniform
He got very aggressive towards me
I have eye witnesses to whole situation
He did not drop me at my location saying his CNG is over and yet his meter was 60 Rs more than what the usual meter is
snaik

Apr 24, 2016

AUTO RIKSHAW AT AKSA BEACH

FROM AKSA BEACH TO MALWANI MALAD WEST ITS ONLY 5 KM THEY ARE TAKING 300 FIX AND ALL AUTOWALS HERE ARE REFUSING TO BY METER. AND HALF KM AWAY 4 TRAFFIC POLICE ARE STANDING BUSY IN CATCHING GUYS WITHOUT HELMET BUT. IGNORING ALL THIS TRIED CALLING RTO COMPLAINT NUMBER BUY SAME STORY HELPLESS
sund667

Apr 12, 2016

illegal share a rickshaw

Lately there has mushroomed a very dangerous rickshaw stand near the azad nagar bus stop in veera desai road , Andheri West... Let me enumerate the dangers:

1. These rickshaws are parked in a right angle near the bus stop and pose a traffic hazard to oncoming traffic as well as pedestrians walking on the footpath . This not only inconveniences the traffic movement but also endangers the safety of walking pedestrians and senior citizens who are then forced to circumvent these rickshaws to go ahead thereby putting them in line with the oncoming traffic.

2. These rickshaws carry around 4- 6 people per rickshaw and are often seen carrying 2 passengers on the drivers seat ..one on each side of the driver. This is clearly illegal and putting the life of the passengers and passer by at risk.

3. To arrive at this "so called share a rickshaw stand" the correct way would be to go ahead the road and take a u turn and come back near the bus stop... Most of the rickshaw drivers cross the median and then drive on the wrong side of the road just to save the distance thereby putting the pedestrian and other citizens life in danger . There have been a few incidences of folks/ private cars getting inconvenienced and hurt by this reckless habit . This crossing has become a real danger to folks and pedestrians because of this habit.

4. In a bid to garner more customers rickshaw drivers look to complete the journey quickly and come back for other passengers as the charge is per passenger on this trip and not as per meter. This habit has led to reckless and high speed driving by the rickshaws on this road.. Coupled with the additional 2-3 passengers in the rickshaw , this is an invitation to disaster....

I sincerely request the honorable Commissioner to investigate this nuisance and safeguard the peace and safety of the citizens of the road.

Sunil
Turachna

Apr 12, 2016

Rigged Auto emeter

Auto number MH-03-AK-9430 emeter was rigged. I generally travel from Kurla east to Mulund west by auto n get charged Rs 200. But today 12th April 2016 the meter showed Rs. 240/-. I told him his meter was fast but he said now meter cannot be fast. Will request you to please get the auto n taxi emeters checked at regular intervals.
bhushan Kul

Apr 10, 2016

Forget one Company Standee

I have forgotten company promotional standee in the taxi whos number is MH03 AT 4079 but still he had not returned me bake & I m having taxi bill paid receipt from which I got his taxi number & I m not able to get the information of the driver online .So pl help me with details of this taxi driver so I can get back my Standee .
Bhushan Kulkarni
Sadhna Nair

Mar 31, 2016

Rash driving

This is a complaint regarding reckless driving by the driver of MH 46 Z 8039 near the Vikhroli Highway on the easter express highway. I was riding my activa on the left lane, and wanted to get onto the bridge that directly reaches Vikhroli. This car was coming from behind and I had given a right indicator, as the road going to the left would be to Ghatkopar LBS Marg and the road going straight was for the bridge that takes us to Vikhroli. As I had almost reached the start of the bridge, the car number MH 46 Z 8039 overtook me from the right and immediately took left as it had to go to LBS Ghatkopar. It missed hitting me by just about half a centimeter as I had held the break to slow down. Had I not held the break, it was a definite hit and I would have been crushed under the n number of lorreis and buses that were behind us. I hope the authorities take necessary actions against such reckless driving.
Munish08

Mar 30, 2016

Auto drivers monopoly is going on at kandivali Lokhandwala east

Auto drivers makes 4 people sit on back sit and 2 beside him total 7 people. This is illegal. They are not ready to move from kandivali east station to lokhandwala unless they have 4 to 6 passengers in their autos. Traffice police are aware of this but still they don't take any action.At the time of peak hours they charge rs. 20 per passenger but the actual sharing charges is rs.14. They are also very rude to passengers. They allow 4 women to sit at the back seat and a healthy person is denied from being seated only because of her being fat. Auto drivers are doing such things from many years still no action is taken. Please look into this matter very seriously.
It can cause people lives...... to death.
VS8 Singh

Mar 29, 2016

autodrivers refusing to ferry passengers from kandivali east stn to lokhandwala

There is sharing auto from kandivali east station to lokhandwala .... but whenever the passenger approaches the driver of the auto they deny without even giving a valid reason for their denial. some of the autodrivers even start abusing unnecessary and incase if they agree to ferry the passenger from kandivali stn till lokhandwala they charge hefty amount (ie. Rs. 20 per person whereas it is Rs.14 per person) and they make 4 person sit on the back seat and 2 person are seated in the drivers seat along with the driver totalling to 7 person in an auto which is not safe and can result in accident....... they allow 4 women to sit at the back seat and a healthy person is denied from being seated only because of her being fat.... the autodrivers are very smart on seeing the traffic police at highway near bigbazar they ask the 2 person seated next to them to cross the highway and wait for him (auto) and after crossing the highway they again get them seated... they try to fool the traffic police by using such tactics and incase they get caught they pay bribe and escape...This has now become a day to day problem for all the passengers travelling from kandivali station to lokhandwala hence I request your goodself to take immediate action against such autodrivers at the earliest....
Savio G

Mar 14, 2016

Autoo rickshaw drivers littering on roads

This is with regards to the littering of the roads by the auto rickshaw drivers. Wherever there is a rickshaw stand, you will find these drivers spitting and gargling on the pavements and roads. This is a very serious problem in the city. It is difficult to walk on the roads. Even they stop in the middle of the roads causing traffic jams in some areas. due to which we cannot reach our destinations on time. The situation is becoming worse day by day
These drivers should be fined heavily as these are the only people who are responsible in making thr city unclean and even causing traffic jams everywhere

A common man
Bombay
deararajesh

Mar 8, 2016

Rash driving

Today morning around 7.50 am on my way to office, I saw a car MH04-EQ-8513 driver name is Mr. Ashok Gupta was driving very recklessly and was overtaking cars very dangerously. Even it was nearly hitting my car although i was driving safely in right lane on highway. That moment i was scared and thought would me my accident day but for God sake everything is fine. When i said driver to drive properly , he started fighting with me and said so many bad words. Then he threatened me and said he is leaving near to Chetana college Khar east and no one can do anyting. .Request the concerns to pls take immediate action against this vehicle.
vaisat2415

Mar 6, 2016

Rash driving by car no MH04 BD 1961 Santro blue color

The driver broke the signal and i was on 2 wheeler with my husband and was taking right turn from Telecom factory signal towards Deonar depot. The driver who was heading towards freeway did not stop at the signal and dodged me in such a way that we could have met with a severe accident. This happened around 10.40 pm at Telecom factory signal. We caught him at Punjabwadi signal and asked him about his rash driving for which he was very rude to me and again he dodged and sped away and took a left turn for freeway. It was blue color Santro and the number was MH04 BD 1961.
Please take action against the driver who was not only driving rashly but was rude to female driver. Awaiting for your action and revert.
nevil pesi mistry

Mar 1, 2016

NO PARKING

I HAD PARKED MY SCOOTER AT NARIMAN POINT IN FRONT OF PARKING BOARD YET THEY PICKED MY SCOOTER AND I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY TO FASHION STREET WHERE YOUR OFFICER WHO WAS COLLECTING MONEY SAYS I AM ONLY COLLECTING MONEY I ALSO HAVE PHOTO OF MY SCOOTER PARKED IN FRONT OF PARKING BOARD PLEASE REPLY
shabir shah

Feb 22, 2016

Over loding ban karu Mumbai rto

Over loding ban karo mumbai rto please supreme curt ka faisle k adhikar ka palan kare kab tak chalega aisa mahes zagde sir k raz me aisa tu nahi tha wapas aye sir
shinnok

Feb 11, 2016

Threatened to pay extremely high taxi fare!

Taxi (Yellow-black Santro) from Sion Flyover to Bhatia Hospital, Grant Road, on 05 Feb 2016, time of hiring 11:45 am, a distance of 12 km, should have costed me about Rs. 200-250 but the meter showed Rs. 2111. Surely a rigged meter and the driver threatened me to pay Rs. 2000!. The taxi no is MH01BM4063. He also had his colleague with him in the front seat to intimidate me. Kindly take an action against him.
Sunil Kulshrestha

Feb 7, 2016

Rigged Meter

Taxi (Yellow-black Premier) from Lokmanya Tilak Terminius to Kharghar Sector 11, on 08 Feb 2016, time of hiring 04:00 am, a distance of 29 km, and with night charges applicable should have costed me about Rs 600.00 but the meter showed Rs. 1107.00. Surely arigged meter or locally they call it Ghoda meyer. The taxi no is MH01J4220.
rajratnaforms

Feb 2, 2016

the most corrupt dept of mumbai gov

why is the goverment planning the widening of roads ?... its to have low traffic on roads but let me tell to my knowledge in mumbai which ever roads are been widened are been used for parking of trucks or for vehicle dealers or for illegal stalls which infact creates much and much more traffic jams as it usually use to be and for that many traffic cops fill there pockets for allowing the car dealers to park the cars 24x7 as a hafta you can say and even many senior officials know it very well and are even part of it .....so the point is whom shall we complain now or let it go as its going on and close the eyes....its a shame on the goverment itself ..... the mumbai rto is the biggest open corrupt department of goverment of mumbai ... one never been too late to improve the image the rto has created in the mind of people....
rajratnaforms

Feb 2, 2016

corruption in the name of road widening

Pritish Desai

Jan 28, 2016

Triple parking

Hi no action is taken against any car showroom owners on Santa Cruz west s.v. Road.they park on foot path,on bus stops also do double parking ..entire flow of traffic and pedestrians is blocked.many r ::) maa we have shown this to on spot constables..they laugh out the matter.. Or say pls complain to seniors our hands are tied...this is exactly opp Milan sub way road .on s. V road..show rooms of honda, volkswagon etc
Apoorvasingh

Jan 26, 2016

Double the fare from airport to Dadar East station

Taxi no. AT 4617
It took Rs 450 from me when the usual charges are of Rs 200/- that too on a holiday that is today 26.01.12 please check into this matter, if any further assistance required, mail me at Apoorvaa.0201@gmail.com

The fair was doubly hiked for this route as there was no traffic too. The prepaid taxi only takes Rs 350/- and this normal black and yellow taxi was costlier than that. Please help
My phone no. 9001841365
Anand dalal

Jan 25, 2016

Auto no MH 02 CT 4262 faulty meter

Date 25th Jan 2016. Travelling from vile parle highway near airport to borivali tata steel magathane. Normal fare ranges from 170 to 180 with traffic waiting 10 to 15 mts. Today meter zoomed to 224 and waiting only 2mts. Rto requested to check meter immediately and save others citizens being robbed by such auto drivers. We told him meter was faulty but he dint agreed and took entire fare. Please take action against such auto drivers and cancel their registration.
Girish Dubey

Jan 19, 2016

Double Parking of Police vehicle

I am staying near Saibaba Mandir Malad east express highway, on the service road there is Double parking of Taxis and police vehicle on the road and since its working hours there is vehicles running on the road. That area do not have Foot-path. It gets difficult for pedestrian to walk.

on the side of road taxi stand approved by R T O, but never seen taxi always police two wheeler and four wheeler parked on that area R T O people coming for towing the vehicle but never tow police vehicle but if any common man park thier vehicle , they search particular same and tow. Is this the Law and order made by R T O Department

Being Government department employee , they are not following the rules either from police or R T O

My request to Senior authority of R T O please look into the matter and solve the issue

Don't wait for us go to higher authority either through twitter or Media

Thanks and Regards,
Girishchandra Dubey
Madhu321

Jan 18, 2016

Rash driving

While I was crossing the road near galleria Hiranandani few minutes back this car driver had to put an immediate break because of a bike ahead of him. When they stopped I tried crossing the road same time this car driver drived in a rash manner inspite of seeing me crossing road n his car brushed me. While I saw that he stopped so I crossed the road but he suddenly brushed it to me. Car # mh31eu2007

Please ensure such drivers either calm down n drive or else they shouldn't be allowed to drive at all on any street
Ashish S Agarwal

Jan 15, 2016

Sign board

This is a request that kindly stand a appropriate big size ONE WAY sign board at chakala signal towards station left side, it is very small, not visible, Bus is allowed but not other vehicle, which causes to pay them penalty etc to RTO, so a REQUEST if have the big size board please replace the same, so that from reasonable distance vehicles can see the board and can take proper precaution rather then getting stuck and speak to RTO authorities.
I hope appropriate action will be taken.
Santosh Padmanabhan Nair

Jan 15, 2016

Parking

I would like to know, as I have sent several mails to your office, but no action seems to be taken on errant officers. I have repeatedly pointed out the discrepancy of your traffic officer in towing away 2 wheelers while turning a blind eye towards illegally parked 4 wheelers. Almost 3 lanes on either side of Thakur Shyam Narayan Road, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E) is occupied by 4 wheelers, causing traffic jams,on weekends it is even worse, cars parked near MTNL junction boxes, Reliance Energy, Tata Electric Feeder Pillars, at important turnings, creating a blind spot for the on coming vehicle, even at Bus Stops(Opp. Noble Medicals) which are operational, cars are parked, I had written a mail to the PRO, BEST Undertaking, and he in turn has forwarded the complaint to the concerned authorities in your department, vide note no.vide note: DM(MGT)/632/15 dated 20.05.15 but no action has been taken, I have personally pointed this out to the officer who moves along with the towing contractor, but rather than taking action, he along with the goons of the towing contractor, threatened me wit dire consequences and to mind my business.

There are private buses parked on both the sides of the road, which connects Thakur Village and Siddharth Nagar, they also are never challaned, It is the same story even at Kasurba Road, Borivali(E), MG Road, Borivali(E), apart from this I have also observed that Cars are parked on the footpath, on Ambedkar Road, from Sion Circle upto Dadar TT. No action is taken against them.

Kindly enlighten me if there are separate rules for 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers, if not, would request you to take stern action. Secondly the general public have been informed through the media regarding stricter penalties for drunk driving, driving 2 wheelers without helmet, speaking on the phone while driving, not carrying proper documents etc.

But I regret to not that almost 70% of the 4 wheeler drivers in my area, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E), talk on the phone while driving, this is during peak hours in the morning and evening, there are several colleges in the vicinity, college students not only ride along with 2 pillion riders but without helmet and beyond speed limits, but no action is taken against them. There are several vehicles in my are who have altered their silencers in their vehicle, creating loud noise while riding, no action is taken, there are several vehicles with registration numbers written in a fancy manner, depicting logos of political parties, at times it becomes difficult to read whether it is English Numeric or Devnagri script, if such vehicles are involved in accidents, it would be difficult to take down their numbers , no action is taken.

The only firm action your officers take is towing away 2 wheelers causing damages to the vehicle.

Railways - Railways
    Compartment service data was seen manipulated - year 2015...
    paytm - hffhhf
    call this number 7367907136 Any Time This Service...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(zmj), We would like to inform that you...
    Lenova A1000 - the charge is not retaining. Scratch on thebackcover of...
    The MOBILE Lenova A1000 I got on 26/09/2016 is not...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear nehasinha.be, We request you to share your order...
    Transfer of PF CLAIM - My PF amount is transferred to some to other sbi bank
    Dear Sir/madam, My pf amount have been transferred to...
    EPF - not able to get pf balance inforation
    My UAN is activated and i have also registered my mobile...
    Adecco India - payslip
    Hi, Myself Ashok. I was worked in Lineage Power India Pvt...
    www.passportindia.gov.in - payment deducted from my a/c but transaction not compleated
    I have done online payment using debit card of SBI bank....
    MTNL MUMBAI - Refundable deposit
    I have surrendered my landline (28863048) in the month of...