RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

Sumant Nayak

Dec 4, 2014

Refusing to Ply

My name is Mr. Sumant Nayak and I stay in Raheja Vista, Raheja Vihar, Chandivali Farm Road, Mumbai - 400 072. I was trying to take an auto to work on the morning of 04.12.2014 from my residential address to my office in BKC Kurla. However, all the auto persons were refusing to take me there. I have jotted down the numbers of 3 of the autos:

1) MH 03 BN 9193
2) MH 03 V 2019
3) MH 03 BN 114

Please take action against these auto guys at the earliest. My cell number is 9819731325

Sumant Nayak
ccp

Dec 1, 2014

PARKING AT NO PARKING PLACE

AT R.K.PLAZA, 33RD ROAD CORNER, OLD KHAR (WEST) MUMBAI. THERE IS A SMALL CORNER ROAD AND ALWAYS STUCK BY TRAFFIC. THERE IS A NO PARKING BOARD RATHER SOME SHOPKEEPERS PARK THEIR 4 WHEELERS AT A VERY THIN CROSSING ROAD SO IT IS ALWAYS JAM AND TRAFFIC POLICE IS ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING. SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND TEL TRAFFIC POLICE TO DO SOMETHING.
AftabChishty

Nov 23, 2014

Facing Problem For Parking

Dear Respective Sir,Or Madam

Im Aftab Chishty Live In Mahim East Dharavi And Sir I Have An A Scarpio Jeep Sir Everyday im Facing The Problem For Parking Sir I Want To Know What Is The Procesor Of Personal Parking If I Want Permission From RTA For Personal Parking What Is The Procesor Please Tel Me

I Stay On This Adress

Address:- Chawl No 488 Room No 12/A 1st Floor Ramlal Chawl Opp New Maharahastra Hotel Dharavi 60 Feet Cross Road Mahim East Dharavi Land Mark Bomabay Hotel,Dharavi Tea

I Request To You Sir Please Help Me Just Tel Me Rules And Procesor And What Charge I Will To Pay RTA

Mobile:- 9022882670,9323757049

Email:- chishtyaftabchishty@gmail.com

ThankYou Your faithfully
chetan3

Nov 21, 2014

Rash Driving

One car carrying no.6516 near to mogra pada between jogeshwari & andheri on 20th Nov,2014 between 9. to 9.30 driving rashly and passed one wheel on my left leg and i fall on the way he was having no manners to say sorry & come out of car ask how far damage has taken place and straight away he run away.

Chetan BHatt
sumit_kamra

Nov 18, 2014

Rash driving of a cab driver

I met an accident on 17th November because of rash driving of a cab driver (MH01RT 6488). I shouted on him and asked him to park his car and come out but he ran away. Luckily I could save the car number. I'm waiting for some action to be taken against him.
Ricky008

Oct 30, 2014

RASH DRIVING BY BIKER

A Blue Colored Avenger driven by a guy of about 25-26 years of age, drives rash, overtakes from left and hits the car and still tries to overpower the Car drivers by using abusive language and becoming violent. His Bike number is MH 02 E 274. A police complaint is already filed for the same at Borivali East near station.

Request RTO Mumbai to take appropriate action.

Rikhav
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate.

With reference to above mentioned subject we would like to bring to your notice that there is been unauthorized parking done in front of our society gate by M/s Pride cars (Buying and selling of old cars) who has rented shop in adjoining building, in fact outside of our building double parking is done on the Main new linking road of this resale cars obstructing the view of the cars coming in from the other direction. When we drive our car/bike from society to come to the main road this obstruction can cause fatal accident as the total view is obstructed because of the parked cars. Also the school buses coming to drop the school students get confused as they think there is no building because of the parked cars. There are also anti-social element sitting and causing public nuisance which can also result in major problem for the residents.
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate

shasha12

Oct 21, 2014

Prepaid Taxi driver refused to commute

I have booked pre paid taxi on the eve of 19th october 2014 from prepaid taxi booth out side Dadar (E)station. I have paid Rs. 90/- for Dadar (W), shivaji park. But after reaching Dadar (W),Taxi driver rudely asked us (all women commuters) to get down according to his wish, becuase according to him my house is in Portugese church area. The fact is our house is in shivaji park area only, as i have already paid for the same it was his duty to commute till we reached our house. Instead he argued with us for nearly half an hour at 9 o'clock in night & he never agreed that he is in shivaji park area. He didnt allow to get us down near my house. We have shocked by this harrassment & by his arrogance. We dont feel safe to travel by taxi any more. please look into the matter urgently. His vehicle no. is MH-03 AT 3723.
sanjay9696

Oct 13, 2014

Taxi Meter tampered

Took a Taxi on 13/10/2014 from Carmichael Road to Dava Bazaar in the morning. Taxi No. MH O1 AT 620. Apparantly the meter was running quite fast and the fare came to Rs 73/- in place of the usual 60-65/-. On being confronted, the driver agreed to take only Rs 60/- as I said was about the usual fare.

Request the authorities to check the meter.
harshammi

Oct 10, 2014

faulty meter

took auto (MH 02 CT 2254) from Kandivli East, Growel Mall to Dahisar East Shakti Nagar approx distance is 8 to 8.5 kms and approx fare is 100/- we actually pay. But his meter reading was 11.7 kms and i had to pay Rs.134/-

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.

Thank you in advance.
Sharmila
9820990173
VMishra

Oct 5, 2014

Rash Driving

I have been hit by a Bombay SPCA Jeep # MH-15-K-7188. The driver was recklessly driving near Sewri FOB (near Prabodhankar Thakre Udyan) and didn't even have the courtesy to stop the vehicle because he knew he was at fault and would have faced public ire. This incident/accident happened at 1:00 pm today and I was able to notice the 'BSPCA' written on the vehicle and immediately noted the vehicle number.
Luckily, I had a narrow escape and do not have any serious injuries but I am concerned with the driver's ability to drive on Mumbai roads and I am afraid that his driving may cause serious injuries and is life threatening to innocent people on the road. The 'BSPCA' stands for The Bombay Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Animals and is an organization which works for preventing cruelty to animals, I respect the organization's motto and I hope they do not forget the Human beings while preventing cruelty to animals because the driver's attitude and nature of driving gives me an impression that he is trained to recognize only animals on the road and human beings do not matter.
Hence, I request you to please look into the matter as the next victim might not be as fortunate as me and this complaint is an attempt to save innocent lives being risked by such carefree drivers.

Vishal M
mshsonu

Oct 4, 2014

traffic

I want to complaint about traffic b.p.c.l company tankers standing on double line on roads n only vehicle can cross on road if two vehicles want to cross to each other on road there is space to cross because of those tankers standing on double line on road since if any emergency held we cant reach at hospital n traffic police are there but they taking money from the tankers owners to stand ther e tanker on road n traffic police not taking any action tankers driver so slove this as soon as
umeshvs

Sep 30, 2014

Manual Operating of Traffic Siganl at Goregaon west MTNL Junction

This is bring into kind notice of the RTO authorities that throughout the day during peak traffic time also , RTO police are operating the road signal manually at the junction of flyover bridge and MTNL on S.V.Road Goregaon west .

This creates a traffic jam a lot , this is really disturbing , time consuming , polluting the Air & noise & waste of fuel . Thus it is a total waste of time, fuel & money .

Whenever the signal runs on auto mode , I have never seen this traffic Jams at the same place . But once the RTO Police man start operating the traffic signal manually, the smooth functioning of the traffic get turned into absolutely kayos.

Please look into & implement the corrective action & save publics time, money , energy & Fuel

Umesh Sawant
zaidtheba

Sep 27, 2014

Vehicle parked in front of the gate

Respected Sir ,
Please take legal action against vehicle no. MH 48 A 4672, which is always parked in front of the gate of my building.
And this vehicle is parked on the foot path. I have tried to explain this to the person but he fails to comply .The location is - Zarina co-op hsg soc.ltd , S.V road Mumbai, Bandra west .
Jinali

Sep 25, 2014

faulty meter MH.02.SA.8702

Auto number: MH.02.SA.8702

2.2 kms
waiting time 3.29 minutes
fare was 31
where as according to the new price it should have been 25 rupees plus waiting charges of 0.5 per minute it should have been only 27 rupees. When I complained all he said was that it is not my auto. Please take some strict actions against this auto driver. I have taken the video which proves the things stated above. Just incase needed
divyaaj

Sep 9, 2014

Tampered meter Richshaw MH02 VA 2753

Rickshaw Mh 02 VA 2753 - the meter reading started with 0.3 kms instead of 0.0 kms. The rickshaw driver was terribly rude and very sure the RTO wasn't going to bother him about his tampered meter. Hope you guys man him and ensure such incidents do not occur.
shaibu1991

Sep 3, 2014

Taxi Electronic Meter tampered

Please have the electronic meter checked of Taxi no. MH 01 BD 364 (Model - Hyundai Santro Xing)as I have a strong feeling that its tampered. I often travel between Wadala bhakti park and byculla. The distance of my journey is not more then 10.1 kms. But today the taxi I boarded showed a distance a total distance covered 14.7 kms. That is 4.6 kms more then usual. Its a huge difference then normal. As per my observation, the meter starting falling after covering distance of hardly 500 metres. Please kindly look into the matter and save my fellow citizens from being cheated by such taxi drivers.

Thanks and warm regards,
Shahbaz Khatri
S.F.

Sep 2, 2014

Tampered electronic meter

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 VA 5892. I travel regularly from Andheri Lokhandwala to Kalina and distance that is shows is around 11.5 km. This auto meter showed 12.3 km (nearly 1 Km more distance). Traffic conditions were same as usual so this should not be the cause, besides distance reading should not be different.

regards,
SF
npd

Meter tampering MH02 CT 3384

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 CT 3384. I everyday travel from Seepz to Vile parle (East) and distance that is shows is around 6.5 KM....This auto meter showed 1 km more distance. There was no traffic also as such on the road and in any case distance reading should not be different.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Pls. check meter of Auto No. MH 02 VA2003. I had taken auto on 31.08.14, from Chakala to Vile Parle (East), his meter was fast. I travel frequently on same way and it takes fare around Rs.25 to 28 Maximum. He had Rs. 37 on his meter, without any signal and traffic congestion, it means Rs. 8-10 more every time. I had to pay him Rs. 37/- as the driver persisted on meter reading.
The Auto rickshaw needs to be checked immediately to avoid general public being fooled.

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
Boomerang

Aug 25, 2014

abusive driver MH 04 CT 2377

I was going back to home today around 6.10 pm toda 25.8.14
after turning to makwana road from sakivihar road near picnic hotel
There this driver was taking u turn ..and believe me he was taking unusual time
I was in my I 10 just behind and there was huge line backside and everyone was
Horning and at this moment this driver started abusing me with mc bc abusive languages
they were total four in silver colour santro they were so bad mouthed
I can't even imagine. .one of the guy seated in back was in white topi and beard.
thier car number is MH 04 CT 2377. Silver santro zing type
Request police / trapic police to look into. And more they put an board say POLICE in dashboard
which I m sure is bogus.
Ravindra Shetty
shettyravindra80@gmail.com
pramila ajila

Aug 11, 2014

rash driving harassing for payment of repairs

I am a Central Govt. Employee. I was driving my car at the narrow turning of model town Mulund (west), Mumbai -80, I stopped my car in order to allow the another car entering the building gate and slowing started my car. In the meantime another car optra bearing No. MH04AK7075, silver color overtook the my car suddenly burshing my car and blaming me that I started the car. Actually, he had all of sudden overtook and the lane is narrow and it was the turning place. As per rule, overtaking at this junction is dangerous which is two way, since I was on the extreme left and driving slowing and inspite of L board on my car , the driver had drived rashly. When I send sms vahan to know whose name the car is registered it returned the sms the car is not registered. There were four people, the actual person who was driving did not show the driving license and the person sitting next to him was showing me his license that of no use for me. As my husband, was there with me inorder to avoid further complication even after we have on the right side he paid them Rs. 1,500/-. So please look into matter.

Pramila Ajila
Jennifer Fernandes

Aug 9, 2014

Suggestion

I request to start a share - a - taxi stand from Grant Road (West) Station to Jaslok Hospital via Cumballa Hill, Pedder Road ( Villa Thresea School, Sophia College between 7.30 am to 9.00 am for the convenience of commuters to their workplace/School/ College.
The Cabbies are saying that if they halt for long for commuters at Grant Rd ( West ) station the Cops fine them. I request you to make it a official Taxi Stand at least at between 7.30 am to 8.30 am
Thanking You