RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

vnejkar

May 19, 2014

refusal to drop to our destination

The autorickshaw driver especially the immigrant drivers are becoming a total nuisance nowadays.They have become extremely adamant and hopeless.i would hereby request the concerned officer to look into this matter and take strict action against them.Driver with no MH 04 FC 3405 had particularly refused to take us to our location inspite of fervent requests.These and many others are creating hevoc and have made our lives miserable.Hence i would like to request the officers to cancel their licences and take strict action at the earliest
pradnya.rane

May 8, 2014

Rash Driving

Today i.e. on 08.05.2014 at around 7.30p.m. Rash driving incidence is observed near Seepz & befor L & T, Powai . A person was rash driving his car gets black colour car having registration no MH-46-A-1932. He was purposefully trying to overtake our bike. He has left his lane & suddenly came in between our lane. Lucky we got saved. when we ask him a question that after continuously giving horn, why he has done so. He just abuse us & left carelessly from there. Twice he tried to dash our bike.

Kindly Make note of this Person and vehicle no. He may do a Major Damage as it Seems He is Mentally Sick.

Pradnya & Rajesh
satishkumarsaxena

May 5, 2014

Meter Tempering

I am travelling every day from Oberoi Splendor, JVRL , Jogeshwari (E) to BKC for office . The auto fare ranges from Rs. 135 to 145/- one way. On May 2014, at 7.49 AM I hired the Auto from Oberoi Splendor for BKC, MH-02-TA-5044 , after reaching BKc reading showing Rs. 175/-. The reading is exactaly 25% higher than normal fare.

I am puzzled to know that electronic meters are also not tempered free, can easily be tempered.

I know that our entire system is corrupt ,no action is expected, because every one is hand in globe in corruption but as good citizen it is my duty to loage complain expecting action against the auto owner.

S.K.Saxena
9820327137
shilpa.raii

May 3, 2014

indecent behaviour

When told to stop speeding and drive carefully the auto driver asked complainant to get down. To which the complainant refused and said if forced will not pay full amount in that case. The auto driver then spoke in the most indecent of manners that he would remove the money from the complainant herself or her purse, adding a whole lot of indecent words as well.

This occurred between MIDC and SEEPZ, Andheri (E), Mumbai.
Auto no. - MH03 AK2856
Ermegilda

May 3, 2014

electronic meter tampering

Would like to complain against Auto Rickshaw MH-03 BN9544.. I took this auto from Amboli Naka, Andheri West to Mithibai college. As i travel everyday i know the auto fare for this distance. Even with lots of traffic jam the maximum amount of fare
is Rs.45.. But today 3.5.2014 there was no traffic jam.. I took the auto at 10.45am and when i reached the signal of Andheri
Flyover the meter showed Rs.41/-.. i was shocked.. normally it is Rs.16/- or Rs.17/- at that particular place...

And at Mithibai college the fare was Rs.65/-... It is a clear indication of Electronic meter being tampered..

Would request you to take strict action against this auto rickshaw driver...

Gilda
email id gildagoes@rediffmail.com
Lawrence Rodrigues

Apr 30, 2014

Bike Driven Rashly On Footpath

Bike No.MH04FH289,TIME AROUND 7pm.Biker was driving very rashly on the footpath,i am 53yrs.and was quiet shocked to see this oncoming bike and shouted at the young man who was acting like bully no manners whatsoever, and started arguing with me that whether i was hit or touched by the bike.The excuse was that he was staying in the building where he parked the bike.Out of defiance he was willing to make a call on my behalf to the police station.This Shows how bold bikers have become and have no fear of the police.Are footpaths for pedestrians or they for bikes to be driven and parked. Why isnt police taking any action.Have even noticed bikers at St Michaels Church been allowed to go by when the signal is red.
sanman04

Apr 28, 2014

rash driving

I was riding on my bike from work on JVLR towards jogeshwari and a transport vehicle indica registration number MH43D7273, maroon colour, was crossing the road in a great speed near powai (pizza hut junction) i was giving pass and also gave horn still that driver came rashly and i applied urgent breaks to avoid accident and stopped few inches away frm d car.. the driver absurt startes using false language.. Name of the driver was Shinde..
I hope someone looks after such rash drivingand appropriate action is taken.

-Sanman
Sanman04.ss@gmail.com
Asif83

Apr 26, 2014

Traffic Police

The worst behaviour is Mumbai Traffic Police they dont care what the hell happening with the traffic,

Nagpada Junction is having 8 lane of passing vehicles n r highness standing at corner of lane for taking money n they were least bothered about people n traffic,

I was passing thru Nagpada Junction in South Mumbai thonusands of 2 Wheeler Bikes r passing dont know 2 Constables Vishnu n Mahdev they r catching for selective people i was with my family he stop n talking very rude i told him i m rushing to Doctor but no i he want to settle down, i refused n communication turn down in blaming eachother,

i have shooted some clips this traffic police, n if mine 200 rs what has been paid will not be refunded with appology letter i will highlght this issue to Media n Superior,

Date 26.04.2014, Time 1400 hrs
Mobile 9833951745
Awaiting for your earliest action exception of Weekends excuse,

Asif
chandrashegde

Apr 11, 2014

blocking service road by contract buses opp provident fund office upto stn road signal junction

during peak hour between 9 am to 10 am contract buses mh 46 j7070, mh04 g7890, mh04 g7248, mh46 j2727 and many more huge buses are blocking free movement of small vehicles in this narrow road by parking their vehicles on this bottleneck.
J. Vaz

Mar 29, 2014

Parking on the footpath

I wish to complain about parking of private vehicles on the footpath on Linking Road, Khar West, between Citi Bank and Axis Bank. I have spoken to the drivers who are very rude and even refuse to give the names of the owners. I have even complained to the pound where towed cars are taken and to traffic police on duty. All have promised to look into this illegal parking on the footpath but the parking of these particular vehicles still continues till today when I confronted one of the drivers.

First of all I must stress that I am a senior citizen. The footpaths are very uneven making it difficult to walk on them, then I have to contend with the parked cards.
Second, due to these parked cars, pedestrians have to walk on the road and due to this I had a fall about 6 months ago and fractured my left foot
You are requested to please look into this matter urgently.
manasi.desai

Mar 10, 2014

Rash driving

Requesting officers to take stern action against the driver of Maruti Van white colour, reg no:- MH04CM5888. He was talking on phone and driving in the center of a main road not letting other cars move ahead . when I got space to move ahead of him, he started driving rash and tried to drive me off the road by pushing my car to the corner of the road. His companion was laughing all the way and this threatening of banging to my car went on for another km. I finally could get his reg number.I'm sure they were doing this because a lady drove. Just to inform you, I've been driving since 18 and I'm 39 now. Many a times male drivers bully on road when they see females driving. Please take action against him.the driver had a beard and orange tika on his head, also wore specs.
-manasi desai
callmanasi@yahoo.co.in
zerotripp_us

Mar 9, 2014

faulty auto meter

Auto FARE FROM vashi station to board office (st lawrence school) WHICH IS NORMALLY RS 15/-

AS PER THE READING OF THE ABOVE SAID AUTO METER WAS RS 18/-.

I AM SURE THE ELECTRONIC METER IS TAMPERED I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

MH_43_Ac_790 & name of driver is santosh kumar pal

REGARDS

Praveen G
raj_deco

Mar 5, 2014

Truck movements

I am the Chairman of Rajanigandha CHS Ltd , Bldg No. 24- C, Mhada, Near S M shetty School, Hiranandani Powai.
I would like to bring to your notice that the Area in which our housing society is situated has a restriction for movement of heavy traffic Between 6 pm to 6 am , but inspite of multipel complaints to local police station nothing is been done to stop the heavy trucks movement throughout night hours resulting in disturbed sleep of all the residents young and old.The trucks carrying construction materials in dumpers make noise which also disturb the new borns.I request the concerned officials to look into the mater at the earliest.
yours truly

Raj kumar Chunilal
(9322409461)
qaiserasif

Feb 27, 2014

talking while driving on cell phone

Hi I notice this person 2/3 time he was talking on phone while driving and even rush driving car number - MH 43 V 6775 please catch this person
qaiserasif

Rush Driving
PRAPOO2003

Feb 10, 2014

Tampered Electronic meter

TRAVELLED BY TAXI YSTRDAY MH02BQ8432 FROM SION TO LOWER PAREL WITHOUT MUCH TRAFFIC THE FARE WAS 199/- AND RETURN FARE WAS ONLY 119/- WITH LESS TRAFFIC AND ROUNDABOUT ROUTE.
KINDLY INTERCEPT THE TAXI NO. MH-010BQ-8432 AND CHECK THE METER IF IT HAS BEEN RIGGED / TAMPERED WITH MANUALLY AND ALSO FULL TIME THE DRIVER WAS ON HIS CELLPHONE WHILE DRIVING.

prapoo2003@gmail.com
HKM

Jan 26, 2014

Getting taxi to or From Lokmanya Tilak Terminus

It is really difficult to get a taxi from LTT terminus. RTO should do something abt it. The terminus is being build beautifully.
Also no Taxi is realy to ferry to LTT form places. Taxi drivers ask for almost 3-4 times the average metered rates (fixed) siting the reason they have to give money to police at the Railway Station. Also ane dose not get a metered taxi from LTT ( they ask for fixed amt ( 3-4 times). The recent incident of rape of the girl missing from LTT is a warning sign and proof of the things taking place at the LTT station. RTO & Police should take notice abt this
Harit Panchal

Jan 9, 2014

Pick Hour Traffic At Western Express Highway

dear Sir

In the morning Pick Hour between 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM At Western express Highway, Between Borivali to Bandra.

heavy Vehicle, all types of Tempos, all type of Trucks,Privet Buses should not allow.

Put Hordings for Safety on Road, like Lane Driving, Keep Distance between Vehicle etc.

Rickshaw Drivers are not maintaining Lane Driving at Highways.
Sarikaaa

Dec 22, 2013

Complaint against Bike Who does't full Paper (Stolen Bike)

The Bike no is MH 20- AC- 3717 is a stolen Bike without Paper also made One axcident in Kharghar last week. Kindly take the prompt action Residancy is Vrindavan Appartment Plot No 22&23 Sec-27 Kharghar. Bike owner made the axcident and person was injured and He did't stop the Bike and went from the Place.

Might be He was a College Student staying in Vrindavan Appartment sec 27 Kharghar Navi Mumbai.

Please visit the Place address above and check the Paper and made the Penalty as required.

Sarika Aggarwal.
Sarika,Agg@gmail.com
Mansi Kastur

Dec 20, 2013

Rash Driving

Me and my husband were coming on bike from Panvel to Bandra to office. There was this car registration number MH- 43 AJ - 4802. We were at the corner of the road and this car was behind us and the driver of the car was continously honking we could not give him side because ther were other cars coming from the other side too. he got a chance to move thecar beside us and purposely overtook our bike so close that the car almost touched us and we were going to fall on the dividers. Luckily my husband got aware of his actions and controlled the bike well otherwise we would fallen on our heads on the dividers and would have got hurt badly. later on we followed this car till the eastern freeway and saw the driver and the other persons in the car laughing at us since we were going to fall.

Ridiculous & pity are the words for such dirty minded people and saddists who find happiness in hurting others. Humble request to take action should be taken against such people.

Mansi Prasad Kastur
mansipatke@yahoo.co.in
Khan nasreen

Dec 19, 2013

Tampered Taxi Meter

Taxi no: MH01 G7951
I took taxi from dongri to sion. I noticed his meter was running fast and everytime it was increasing by Rs2/-. I asked him and he replied it is like that only. I stopped taxi at wadala and got down and paid his fare.
Please look into this matter and stric5 action to be 5aken against this taxi driver
Khan Navid

Dec 19, 2013

Tampered Taxi Electronic Meter

Taxi no: MH01 G7951
I took a taxi from dongri to sion. I notice his meter running fast and changing by Rs 2/- everytime. I asked him regarding the same and he gave excuses that this meter is lije that.
jvd28

Dec 17, 2013

Txi Fare

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a Mumbai resident and have noticed that after the hike in taxi fare wherein meter starts at Rs. 19/- the taxi drivers refuse to pay Re. 1/- back. This is not a fair deal on the middle class residents who work hard to get the salary and have to give away Re. 1/- to almost all possible taxi drivers since they don't have change.
Please look into this matter and have the meter reading in such manner that no driver could refuse to give the change back.
ShaileshTalkar

Dec 10, 2013

Illegal Parking

We would like to complaint about the Illegal Parking of Buses and Trucks on a narrow road from Bhoomi park to Chatrapati Shivaji Raje Complex, Charkop, Kandivali West.

This is leading to many small and big accident. One such accident happen on 20.10.13 in which a biker has lost his life.

We have given complaint to RTO Charkop, however no action is yet taken.

We request RTO to clear the parking on this road and make it No Parking Zone.

Resident of MHADA TOWERS.
Charkop, Kandivvali(W), Mumbai.
sunipatil23

Nov 24, 2013

Rash Driving

Today Rash driving incidence is observed near Ghansoli Railway station . A person was rash driving his Hyundai gets red colour car having registration no MH43-AL6102. Round about at 4.00pm. He was trying to overtake a car ,as one more car was parked on the road he could not get the space to overtake he brakeand his car which made huge noice . on same road i was riding my bike we hen i asked him what happened. he told me that i broke the lane where as i was not concerned .
Then twice he tried to dash my bike and third time he touched me.
And Ran away thinking that i must have fall down. I followed him and searched him he enterd in society in ghansoli.
When i asked him why he did so he told me that i dont know who are you.
He may not be aware that some can follow and search him.
Even i tried to find out the name of that person with the help of society security gard (Watchman) His Name is Dr Mhatre.
Kindly Make note of this Person and vehicle no He may do a Major Damage As it Seems He is Mently Sick.
Sunil.

RISPL ( Reliance communication) - Full & Final and PF not Received
    I joined RISPL (Reliance Integrated Services Pvt. Ltd.) ...
    nimtt - Cheating by Samir Nath of NIMTT
    Hello Everybody It may be noted that Samir Nath of...
    paytm - unsucessful recharge
    I used paytm for online recharge on 17/09/14 at 07:10 PM,...
    Chennai Traffic Police - PARKING OF CARS AT THE CORNER AND ROAD JUNCTIONS
    Sir, on Boat Club Road, R A Puram, Chennai 28, a German...
    http://www.megatypers.com - Refund Not Done Yet
    Paytm order no: 597129374 17 Sep'14 2:27 pm Bill...
    snapdeal - FAULTY PRODUCT DESPATCHED FOR THE SECOND TIME
    Sir, I am feeling very sorry in writing to you that I...
    189213 - giraftari na hone ke sambandh me
    dear sir ............ mai prathrti ajeet gupta vill...
    Beam Telecom - How to cancel my beam fiber connection
    hi, My Name is Bhaskar rao, Beam Cable not used because...
    CRA-NSDL - Reset My I-Pin Beause I forgot my password
    CRA - NSDL - Reset my I-PIn No of Passport and reissue new...
    Foreign Post office Mumbai (Indian post) - Not Received the item
    I have not received the item. RF252480435SG mobile -...