RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

suhelgadkari86

Jan 14, 2016

3 lane parking under Elphinstone bridge

There is 3 lane bus parking under Elphinstone bridge parel which creates traffic jam everyday. But spoken at that spot to traffic police nalavde he told we r helpess what the shameful answer. Because they take bribe for parking pvt bus. Yesterday 1 ambulance was stuck because of that for 27 min to cross 100mtr stretch. Please take immediate action.
Raj Dinesh

Jan 9, 2016

Excessive of Fare

I was travelling by auto to sion everad nagar from ghatkopar. The issue is I hired an auto from ghatkopar vehicle no MH03 BA 4134. While leaving the auto @everad nagar the auto driver used filthy language and charged excessive fare the fare was Rs 50. He charged me extra RS 60 .when I asked him abt the reason he told me " yaha itna Hi lagta hai" .But how come I askd him he ran away. What should a Passenger do for this abusive driver
Kindly take a strict action As Early As Possible
aksiddhesh

Jan 8, 2016

road parking

Hi i want to make complent against ill-legal parking on the road near Sabkuch food plaza , link road malad west. From last 1 year i am making complent to local traffic police against the parking on road done by link way car hire & one more car hire showroom, but i am not getting any response from them. Both this shop parking more than 60 to 70 cars on the road & it's make difficult to walk at the time of traffic.Last month one old lady heart because of this. So pls help to clear the same.
sshettys

Jan 3, 2016

unwanted and un used car parked on Road

I am just Trying to improve and clean the traffic congestion in my area.

I stay at Bhandup from last 33 years. I have seen my area clean and good with wide roads. From past 10 years it has changed to worse, because of unwanted car, truck and Rick been parked.
Full area of JM road Bhandup is full of dusty and Rusted cars..Footpath is packed with unwanted parking and un used cars. People are forced to walk on roads.
Please help in
Details on congested area.. Right from Bhandup kokan nagar to Jungal Mangal road.
Vishal748

Jan 1, 2016

Vehicles in wrong direction

It is very common practice for auto and bikers to drive on wrong direction and when you try to stop them , they abuse you.

This is very common practice. I have complaint about the same to local rto and they told me to give written complaint.

Also I don't know if it is legal to take 4 passages in one auto in mumbai but it seems it is legal in Jogeshwari. All share autos have 4 passengers
They drive very rash and don't follow any rules.

I hope some action will be taken against them and things will improve.
Sanjay Jolly

Dec 30, 2015

Double parking at Lokhandwala market

Dear All ,

This is to inform about the nuisance of double parking of cars in the Lokhandwala market area from the entrance at Sasural restaurant till HDFC bank.cars are double parked and due to which the roads are blocked especially if a BEST bus has to pass, we residents have to face the music and get stuck for long time in the traffic which is frustrating.there have been few instances when people could not reach the hospital in time or have missed their flights.it has been rumored that the shop keeper associations have got the traffic police to look the other way which would not want to be true and would request that immediate action is taken to solve the issue.there used to be towing vans and traffic constables earlier which are missing completely since a year. I am writing on behalf of the residents and very sure ALL would be in agreement.
akashsky

Dec 28, 2015

rc book

i applied forgrren tax of my car all procedures were done in september 2015 and yet i didint receive my rc book .i enquired in rto about it in window no 94 of tardeo rto he is not having the details of my rc book its very irritating that government cant even take care of imp documents yet i didint got rc book..may be it will be lying under the office desk.my vehicle no is MH02KA1913
Geet chavan

Dec 25, 2015

Traffic due to heavy vehicle at famous studio

There is a big truck who has created lot of traffic as he is not moving ahead n playing loud music.
Also he is the young fellow alone with no cleaner in the truck
MH 05 CU5456
Please do the needful now
sudish kumar rajak

Dec 21, 2015

DEAR SIR NAME RAHUL MANDAL DL MHO2 200090184982 ADDRESS IS WRONG PLS CHECK AND CANCEL

amit khatate

RTO Privatisation

I Mr.Amit D. Khatate observing the RTO's working system and want to say something about RTO's work,
Our RTO's Laws are excellent and very good but our RTO's operational working system are not so good, they knows
those having Commercial, Tourist & Private Vehicle Owner's and as per my knowledge everybody (public). I want to suggest you
that this operational system make it privatize like Mumbai Passport office because in passport office working system are smooth
genuine & transferency is there because of computerize and not doing any fraud as well as Genuine work also done fast.
I am not blaming any one, i just want to say you something

Com man Man
(RTO Mumbai, Thane, Vasai & Vashi)
amit khatate

RTO Privatisation

I Mr. Amit D. Khatate observing the RTO works, our RTO's Laws are very good but our RTO's operational system are not
so good, I am not saying about RTO's operation, how is it work because they knows those having Commercial, Tourist & Private
Vehical owner's and as per my knowledge everybody knows this operational system. Give this operational system to contractor
like Passport office in Mumbai, because they work genuine in proper time not taken so long or fraud work done they having
proper computerize, because of computerize transferency is there. If our RTO's are not computerize or privatization our country
not go ahead because of our operational system.
I am not blaming any one for this just am observing and want to say something
Com-man Man
(Saying about Mumbai, Thane, Vasai & Vashi RTO)
Fernz52

Dec 15, 2015

Taxi from old custom house,state bank of india, refusing passengers.for Churchgate

Sir, my request for cabs to operate from SBI or Bank street to churchgate, as taxi's refuse as it is short distance. When a person is unwell n needs.to.reaxh churchgate or whatever reason, there is no mode of transport.

Please oblige and help the senior citizens n women in this matter.
saqureshi86

Dec 14, 2015

misbehaviour and arrogance

Taxi No. MH 02 F 9907, Hyundai Santro

The above taxi Driver Denied to take me to Bandra Terminus Railway Station
My name is Mohammed Yakub Qureshi
Contact number is 09821186989
On 14th of December 2015 around 11.00 m, I want to hired taxi from shastri nagar santacruz to bandra terminus railway station for getting rajasthan train number 22915 bdts hsr sp exp.But above taxi driver behaviour is so horrible using bad langauge and saying 'nahin jaana meri marzi kissi ki baap ki karidi hui taxi nahin hai'and giving bad words and i also attach taxi photo

So I request your good office to please look into it and take an action and cancel that taxi registration an d driver batch as soon as possible.

misbehaviour and arrogance

Jayantibhai K. Lad

Dec 10, 2015

Issue of Registration Certificate / Book

On 29-11-2014 I purchased (delivered to me) a new Maruti Dzire car No. MH-02-DS-5814 from Spectra Motors, Borivali (East), Mumbai. Till date (10-12-2015) I have not received Registration Book / Certificate from RTO office. Number of oral (telephone) and written (websites & letter) complaints were made by me. Earlier I was informed that the delay is due to problem with the concerned contractors at Andheri, Mumbai RTO office. Thereafter I was informed that now the delay is due to records getting shifting to Borivali, Mumbai RTO office. Now I am informed that I have to visit Andhri, Mumbai RTO office and obtain some NOC / letter from them and submit the same to Borivali, Mumbai RTO office and there after only the matter of issuing document will be taken up by Borivali, Mumbai RTO office. All these was informed to me on my telephonic inquiry with the RTO offices. There was no response to my any of written complaint on website / letter.

I am really surprised how come I am concerned with the internal problems / arrangements of RTO offfices as I have paid all taxes and charges for the same to the concerned RTO office along with the cost of car. Why should I visit Andheri & Borivali, Mumbai RTO office to get my document (Registration Book / Certificate).

After one year of purchase of a new car from an official dealer in the city like Mumbai if I have to run from one government office to other of the same department due to their internal problems / arrangements than it is nothing but harassment to me.

I am more worried as I believe there is a fine / penalty for not carrying original / copy of the vehicle document while on road.
Mohd Zahid Qureshi

Dec 6, 2015

Taxi Driver Rejected To Hire

Taxi No. MH 03 F 8907, Maruti Omni

The above taxi Driver Denied to take me to Andheri East from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus.

On 06th of December 2015 around 3:45pm, I hired this taxi for Rs 350/- for andheri east.
After keeping all my luggage he just denied to go and was asking for more money.

So I request your good office to please look into it and take an action as soon as possible.
manishiac

Nov 27, 2015

harassment of common citizens

I have a small business outlet on rental basis hi situated on shop no. 12 ground floor station road Bandra west next to coffee cafe day..pin code 400050
I have been running my small shop on the above mentioned address for the last 8 years n have been parking my vehicle outside since then.suddenly today some officers from RTO department turned up saying no one can park their vehicle on the said road. There is no visible no parking sign displayed anywhere on both sides of this road and when we got this to their notice they were rude and badly behaved.
Would like you to take stern action on the same.
Any further clarification / details on this matter you can get in touch with me on 9821883129

Yours sincerely
Manish Dhairyawan
Secilia

Nov 26, 2015

Double Parking of Taxis at working hours

I travel from Agripada to Nariman point by Bus. On my way to the bus stop on the main road there is Double parking of Taxis on the road and since its working hours there is vehicles running on the road. That area do not have Foot-path. It gets difficult for pedestrian to walk, Yesterday a Vehicle hit a old lady.

Double parking is just on the road of Agripada Police station and I do not see they taking any action for the same.

I am writing on behalf of all the pedestrian so that we can walk safely and there should be enough space to walk
Vijaya Nadar

Nov 25, 2015

License

My husband applied for license one year back but till now he has not received his license. whenever we ask for the license Motor training school agent said he will get in 2 days. Now they again took his documents.

Can any one help on this??

What action needs to be done.

Vijaya
GIRISH PAI

Nov 23, 2015

WRONG TAXI METER

Today morning ( 24 Nov 2015 at 9.10 am ) I took a taxi MH-01- BT-6193 , ( Number displayed on front glass 4869 D15 ) from Prarthana Samaj to Shri Ram Industrial Estate , Wadala , G D Ambekar Marg. Every day the fare comes between Rs 131 to Rs 145.Today it was Rs 168. I told the driver the meter is wrong. He refused to accept saying it is recently calibrated. Taxi driver refused to give his name or his badge number.
manjeet jitu

Nov 20, 2015

Wrong / meter

Couple of days back I availed the cab service from LTT station to JVLR & the meter reading was almost double. Upon challening the driver, first he didnt agree to it saying that his meter is correct, but later on agreed when I asked him to go to police station. More intresetingly, he had covered the meter area with a paper flap, so that its not visible while travelling. The cab no. was MH03 AT 5151.

Request the Mumbai traffic police team to cancel the license of this driver for ever. Also for fellow passengers, pl. be careful of the cab
sawabhay

Nov 18, 2015

Rejected to hire

MH03AT750

Taxi driver rejected to hire cab for chuchgate from GPO CST. He want long hire customer.
varwani

Nov 13, 2015

Abusive driver

Taxi Number MH01 BT1962 Bumped lightly into front left side of my car in while moving in the same direction near Haji ali at around 12 noon today (13.11.15). The driver started hurling abuses immediately. I tried to disentangle taxi's bumper but he was so out of control that in a hush hush taxi's front bumper came off and my car was also damaged slightly. He lost his cool further and yelled. I approached a nearby Khaki Policeman while parking my car, seeing the policeman he calmed down. The policeman said you complain about him. I tried to offer him some money out of sheer sympathy, though it was totally his fault, but he asked for more. He noted down my car number and I noted his. We went off. I have a comprehensive car insurance with royal sundaram and informed the company about the incident. I did not make any complaint into RTO and their helpline numbers are not working. RTO should have an online platform for registering complaint against these "hot blooded" drivers, so that such incidents are minimised. My Car number is MH01 AC1751. My name is Anand Varwani (M-9323616450 Email: anand.varwani@gmail.com)
aarora

Nov 5, 2015

MH03AT2110 Abusive Prepaid taxi Driver

Further to my earlier mail, I would like to add that I am a visit NRI, I took an Uber cab to the CSI- Airport Terminal 2 at 4:30 in the morning which was airconditioned, the driver polite and it cost Rs. 180.
On return I took a rickety yellow black cab - MH03AT2110- from Terminal 1 (a much shorter distance), it cost me Rs. 253 and had an abusive driver.
From the customer's point of view I would question the very logic of letting these people be in customer facing jobs.
aarora

Nov 5, 2015

MH03AT2110 Abusive Driver

Sirs,

I took the prepaid taxi with registration MH03AT2110 from CSI-Airport.
The driver was very abusive through out the short 8 km journey.
He apparently is not very happy in his life but does he have to take it out on paying passengers?
bhagat.akshaya@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015

Road signal is not working daily after 6 pm

kandivali is very crowded area. and especial where 4 road are connected at least that signal should work properly till the late night.
but i seen after 6 pm in the evening charkop market signal is not working that why i face lot of problem to reach to home.
In one day my bus driver get out off bus and do sort traffice issue on road .
there is no rto officer , no signal , and huge deadlock we i face daily in the evening 7'o clock
Why they stop signaling system at the evening ?

PAN NSDL - payment deducated but acknowledge number not received
    You were trying to make payment using Citibank / BillDesk...
    coolpad - coolpad note 3 lite
    my phone coolpad note 3 lite not showing anything only...
    JIPMER - didn't get my userid and password
    i have submited jipmer application form and also done...
    JEE Main 2016 - Jee main incorrect marking
    I wrote mains offline exam.I calculated my score using the...
    CRB Capital Markets Ltd - Non refund
    Total 5 FD FNCM/AHM/000236,237,238,239,240-payment,...
    M.C.D Delhi - dangerous stray dogs in our area
    Hello sir/madam There are many stray dogs in our...
    DEN CABLE NETWORK - Cable operator service issue
    My cable operator is not responding on cable service...
    irechargeonline.com - Recharge not done payment deducted
    Bill payment of 550 rupees is failed but balance deducted...