RTO, Mumbai

Auto number: MH.02.SA.8702

2.2 kms
waiting time 3.29 minutes
fare was 31
where as according to the new price it should have been 25 rupees plus waiting charges of 0.5 per minute it should have been only 27 rupees. When I complained all he said was that it is not my auto. Please take some strict actions against this auto driver. I have taken the video which proves the things stated above. Just incase needed
divyaaj

Sep 9, 2014

Tampered meter Richshaw MH02 VA 2753

Rickshaw Mh 02 VA 2753 - the meter reading started with 0.3 kms instead of 0.0 kms. The rickshaw driver was terribly rude and very sure the RTO wasn't going to bother him about his tampered meter. Hope you guys man him and ensure such incidents do not occur.
shaibu1991

Sep 3, 2014

Taxi Electronic Meter tampered

Please have the electronic meter checked of Taxi no. MH 01 BD 364 (Model - Hyundai Santro Xing)as I have a strong feeling that its tampered. I often travel between Wadala bhakti park and byculla. The distance of my journey is not more then 10.1 kms. But today the taxi I boarded showed a distance a total distance covered 14.7 kms. That is 4.6 kms more then usual. Its a huge difference then normal. As per my observation, the meter starting falling after covering distance of hardly 500 metres. Please kindly look into the matter and save my fellow citizens from being cheated by such taxi drivers.

Thanks and warm regards,
Shahbaz Khatri
S.F.

Sep 2, 2014

Tampered electronic meter

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 VA 5892. I travel regularly from Andheri Lokhandwala to Kalina and distance that is shows is around 11.5 km. This auto meter showed 12.3 km (nearly 1 Km more distance). Traffic conditions were same as usual so this should not be the cause, besides distance reading should not be different.

regards,
SF
npd

Meter tampering MH02 CT 3384

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 CT 3384. I everyday travel from Seepz to Vile parle (East) and distance that is shows is around 6.5 KM....This auto meter showed 1 km more distance. There was no traffic also as such on the road and in any case distance reading should not be different.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Pls. check meter of Auto No. MH 02 VA2003. I had taken auto on 31.08.14, from Chakala to Vile Parle (East), his meter was fast. I travel frequently on same way and it takes fare around Rs.25 to 28 Maximum. He had Rs. 37 on his meter, without any signal and traffic congestion, it means Rs. 8-10 more every time. I had to pay him Rs. 37/- as the driver persisted on meter reading.
The Auto rickshaw needs to be checked immediately to avoid general public being fooled.

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
Boomerang

Aug 25, 2014

abusive driver MH 04 CT 2377

I was going back to home today around 6.10 pm toda 25.8.14
after turning to makwana road from sakivihar road near picnic hotel
There this driver was taking u turn ..and believe me he was taking unusual time
I was in my I 10 just behind and there was huge line backside and everyone was
Horning and at this moment this driver started abusing me with mc bc abusive languages
they were total four in silver colour santro they were so bad mouthed
I can't even imagine. .one of the guy seated in back was in white topi and beard.
thier car number is MH 04 CT 2377. Silver santro zing type
Request police / trapic police to look into. And more they put an board say POLICE in dashboard
which I m sure is bogus.
Ravindra Shetty
shettyravindra80@gmail.com
pramila ajila

Aug 11, 2014

rash driving harassing for payment of repairs

I am a Central Govt. Employee. I was driving my car at the narrow turning of model town Mulund (west), Mumbai -80, I stopped my car in order to allow the another car entering the building gate and slowing started my car. In the meantime another car optra bearing No. MH04AK7075, silver color overtook the my car suddenly burshing my car and blaming me that I started the car. Actually, he had all of sudden overtook and the lane is narrow and it was the turning place. As per rule, overtaking at this junction is dangerous which is two way, since I was on the extreme left and driving slowing and inspite of L board on my car , the driver had drived rashly. When I send sms vahan to know whose name the car is registered it returned the sms the car is not registered. There were four people, the actual person who was driving did not show the driving license and the person sitting next to him was showing me his license that of no use for me. As my husband, was there with me inorder to avoid further complication even after we have on the right side he paid them Rs. 1,500/-. So please look into matter.

Pramila Ajila
Jennifer Fernandes

Aug 9, 2014

Suggestion

I request to start a share - a - taxi stand from Grant Road (West) Station to Jaslok Hospital via Cumballa Hill, Pedder Road ( Villa Thresea School, Sophia College between 7.30 am to 9.00 am for the convenience of commuters to their workplace/School/ College.
The Cabbies are saying that if they halt for long for commuters at Grant Rd ( West ) station the Cops fine them. I request you to make it a official Taxi Stand at least at between 7.30 am to 8.30 am
Thanking You

Jennifer Fernandes
9819964069
Email Id j_fernandes3@yahoo.com
nileemamisquith

Jun 25, 2014

Refusal

I AM A RESIDENT OF WADALA WEST,MAJOR PARMESHWARAN MARG.I WANTED TO GO TO PRABHADEVI TODAY i.e.25TH JUNE 2014 at 2:15pm.
I ASKED A TAXI DRIVER NEAR MY BUILDING TO DROP ME AT PRABHADEVI BUT HE REFUSED SAYING,
HE HAD ANOTHER FARE AND THE METER WAS ON WITH RS.51.00 . I TOOK ANOTHER TAXI AND CAME BACK.
THAT SAME TAXI DRIVER WAS THERE AND HE HAD NOT GONE. I ASKED HIM SO HE TELLS ME THAT HE WAS RESTING.
HIS TAXI NUMBER IS MH-03-AT-2884. AND HE IS IN WHITE UNIFORM.

PLEASE SEE TO THIS COMPLAINT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
sunrag

Jun 22, 2014

Misbehaviour by Taxi (MH 02 BQ 6730) Driver

I travelled by Amritsar Express and alighted at Andheri Railway Station on 21st June 2014. I came to the Eastern side of the Railway station. A few taxis were waiting for passengers. The first two taxis refused to ply by meter to my destination in Chandivali Farm Road. Therefore, I agreed with the third taxi to pay Rs. 250/- for a short distance of less than 7 km. Please investigate why the taxis are refusing to ply by meter.

I travelled by the third taxi bearing the Registration number : MH 02 BQ 6730. The driver drove the vehicle very fast and in a reckless manner throughout the journey. When we entered Raheja Vihar, I cautioned him that there are at least 12 speed breakers and asked him to go slowly and carefully. However, he refused to listen and drove in a careless manner. Inside our building, he started shouting when there was a minor delay in my instructing him to take a U turn at one point. There was hardly 2 seconds that would have been lost due to the delay in instructing him. However, he started protesting loudly for no reason.

The driver was behaving in an appropriate manner over and above not plying by meter. I request you to investigate this thoroughly and kindly keep me informed of the action taken.

R. Sundara Raghavan
sunrag2201@yahoo.com
rochish.che

Jun 20, 2014

MH02 UA 6882

I went to AIroli naka from IIT Market by an auto which charged me 72 Rs.

While returning, I took another one MH02 UA6882 which charged me 125 Rs. He was insistent that his meter is right.

Kindly check the said Rickshaw.
arlenem

Jun 13, 2014

Complaint against Autorickshwas - Santacruz East station

Request your urgent intervention in the matter mentioned below:
This is to bring to your kind notice about the inconvenience caused to travelers travelling to Vakola every morning from Santacruz East station.

I am Arlene Mathiah, a media professional working at DDB Mudra group – Santacruz East Vakola.

For the last two years, I have been facing serious problems with rickshaw drivers who are not ready to ply passengers to the desired location (Vakola, Hyaat Hotel area).
With time the problem has only worsened, with travelers waiting for as long as 25 minutes to get a rickshaw to Vakola. There are no share rickshaw stands to this location, nor do meter rickshaws willingly ply travelers.

As per section P.S.V / M Taxi/Auto Rickshaw) Rule-22(D) MMVR r/w 177 MVA R, this is a punishable offence and needs to be seriously looked into.

However, we are helpless as there are no traffic police around this Santacruz station (East) area. No rickshaw drivers are ready to take customers to Vakola either on Meter fare charges or even share fare

There have been instances, where me and my colleagues have been abused and asked to get down on certain occasions because the rickshaw driver did not want to ply. Even on requesting, they have been very hard to please and have not budged at all. Facing this every morning, is indeed disturbing and unpleasant.

This is a serious area of concern to all of us. Apart from reaching late to work and having salary cuts for no fault of us, we have been hurled and abused only for asking us to take us to the required destination. To begin the date with such mental stress and negativity is not worth. There has to be some solution to end this.

Moreover, the fares to Vakola on meter come to approx Rs. 15-18 only. Even if we have a share system with three passengers, with per seat charged at Rs. 10/- would be of great help to all of us. ( Rs. 30/- one way)

A share auto system would help in the following ways:

-Reduce the traffic congestion on the highway, with three people in one rick unlike the current scenario where we have rick per person adding to the already congested area.
-This also address the problem for these drivers who think that travelling to Vakola is short distance. They too would earn well on a share system

Thanking you in anticipation and hoping that there would be some stringent action taking against this.
mithunrecdgp

Jun 13, 2014

Taxi Overcharged by faulty meter

Taxi Details- MH03AT4210

Has faulty meter is charging exorbitantly
vijayakumar1234

Jun 7, 2014

vehicles parking in the road

All vehicles are parking in both sides of roads from charkoop naka to karodi every day all buses and tracks are parking
Trafic police are not take any action from this vehicle owners
Kindly take immediate legal action
vijayakumar1

Jun 5, 2014

Vehicle's parking in charkoop naka to malvani gate no.1

Subjact:-Please take legal action against vehicle parking in Road (Charkoop Naka to Malvani gate no.1)
Every day all buses & tracks are parking in both sides of the road people can't walk from the road ,
Kindly take the legal action against this vehicle owners.
Arun Mordekar

Jun 3, 2014

Parking Vehicles, minor ridding without license, Sunday night ridding in toxic state 3 on bikes

Causing obstruction by parking vehicles near St Rocks School Gorai 2 Borivali West & on narrow lanes on both sides of roads 1- at or near road crossing, 2- parking opposite another parked on narrow roads thus obstructing other passing vehicles & pedestrians, 3-Minor ridding two wheelers without license resulting in accidents, 4- three persons ridding on two wheelers rashly flashing neon lights, 5- St Rocks School rent out its premises for functions & even after having parking place in their premises does not allow vehicles parking in their premises resulting parking of vehicles on both side of roads & during school opening & closing hours heavily crowded obstructing vehicular flow, 6- Heavy parking near the school & in narrow lanes both sides & owners of such vehicles not know / traceable even at time of emergency / casualty call. Please address these issues.
nareshyeligti

Unwanted High Beam at Night Time in City

Respected SIr/ Madam,

Now a days i don't know it became style or people have the visionary problem or they are making the problem to the opponent Drivers. This is not the first time ,where i am facing the HIGH BEAM Problem in city , the Drivers purposely put there Headlights in HIGH BEAM.

This really make problematic in the city as well increase accidents. Even we have the Street Lights in the city, where we can see the road clearly and can put lights in Lower Beam ,but then to people do put there light in Higher Beam.

I do understand some have visionary problem but this days every one putting the lights to disturb the opponent drivers.Please see to this issue, and make alter the police staff, to catch hold such people ,and make the fine.
Kuldeep Tamboli

Jun 3, 2014

Abusive language used by taxi driver

Hello Sir / Madam
I want to complain about the taxi driver who misbehaved and used abusive language, This is not the first time these guys always using the bad words and language.
I don't have taxi number for now

Please teach them some good behaviour

ANILSHARMA51

May 30, 2014

UNRELIABLE SERVICE BY MEGA CABS

FOR ATTENTION RTO MUMBAI.I had booked a Mega Cab for 3.00 AM on 24 May 2014 to go to Mumbai Sahar International Airport from Powai.
The booking was confirmed by Mega Cabs around 1 PM on 23 May 2014
as per Booking No - BOM0025, Control No - C000138309. However,neither the cab reported
at the booked hour nor any intimation sent in advance regarding non availability of the cab at this unearthly
hour. When enquired Mega Cabs gave the reason in the most casual hurried manner as breakdown without any concern
to go back to slumber immediately thereafter.

There is a need to have a stricter control and accountability on erring Cab drivers who leave their customers stranded even at an unearthly
hour at their whims and fancy.

Can appropriate authorities look in to the existing system of confirming the allotment of a cab by Mega Cabs and other similar operators only 20 minutes before the time of the actual requirement time particularly for the cabs booked for airports/railway stations and especially during night hours when arranging any alternate vehicle is no easy task particularly with baggage.This has been the third consecutive occasion when the Mega Cabs have left us stranded inspite of the so called confirmed booking made in advance. What is the purpose of a confirmed booking and doesn't Mega Cabs feel the need of any back up arrangement to avoid suffering and inconvenience to their customers.I am sure attitude of normal black/yellow taxis is much better and they are significantly cheaper also.
anil i

May 29, 2014

unauthorised parking of garage cars outside all societies

We are residents of Nath pai nagar lane-2 Ghatkopar(E), Mumbai-77, There is one garage at the entrance of the lane & full day they carry out repair work on the street outside all the buildings daily & the major thing is they even park all the vehicles outside all societies at night & now since some days they have started double-parking vehicles at some places thus causing inconvienience to all the residents of all societies of Nath pai nagar, relatives & guests who come to visit find it v v difficult to get a place for parking outside any of the buildings.

Hence we request you to please look into the matter and do the needfull as early as possible, so that we get atleast some place to park our bldg guest & relatives cars & also the traffic doesnt get jammed bcos of double-parking.

Residents of Nath Pai Nagar, Lane-2,Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai-77.
freedom

May 28, 2014

Mis Behaviour

Mis behaviour with pedistrains while waiting next to Rickshaw stand.
Auto NO. MH05 7 7960

I was waiting for my wife with my personal vehicle bit at a distance from the auto stand. Since the parking area is not available due to Vegetable vendors and ferry walas near to the station area. The auto rick lane was getting longer which reached near vehicle few of the auto rick drivers parked behind my vehcile later a driver of the above came and started yelling to move my vehicle. I told that there is no parking and will be moving in 5 mins and took my vehicle a side. But still he started shouting move your vehicle. Then I camly shut your mouth as I was moving.

But I want this kind of issues should be stopped by defining the areas of auto drivers and their limits for making the stands. I have seen drivers parking on non parking area, middle of the roads, but non of the authority members take action on such issues. PLEASE STOP THIS TYPE OF LENIEN ATITUDE TOWARDS AUTO DRIVERS WITH SUCH ATTITUDES.
tauras

May 26, 2014

RECKLESS DRIVING on Western Highway

i am complaining against vehicle no MH02 NA 2802, the person was driving the car very recklessly on western express highway near malad, he would have dashed us and when we stopped him, he started giving badwords and also he was drunk, the car had black color window glasses and with him there was a lady who too was bad words, and they just ran away later,
please take action as these Reckless drivers after drinking may harm someone else
tauras

May 24, 2014

Rash Driving

i want to complain against vehicle no MH02 BQ 9007, the person was driving the car very rashly on western express highway near goregaon , he would have literally dashed us and when we stopped him near the signal, he started using abuse language and there was smell of liquor coming from his mouth and along with him was a lady who too was using that abuse language, and they just ran away.
please take necessary action as these Rash driving people while drinking liquor may harm someone else

care@irctc.co.in - lawkush6
    otp no passward plz send me
    education department - for new pran kit
    Dear Sir/Madam, With dew respect my name is...
    pepperfry.com - TERRIBLE Merchant Services
    Dear Readers, As customers, you may be happy with the...
    sulekha - Stop the calls an messages to my number from sulekha site
    Please unsubscribe my number from the sulekha site as I...
    Vijay Tv - Pudthu Kavithai Hero Dhanush
    I only watch office and Pudthukavithai - started watching...
    noise pollution - NOISE POLLUTION-GOKULA NAGAR,KATTUR, TRICHY
    Dear Sirs Gokula Nagar, Kattur, Trichy is one of the...
    UPSRCT BUS UNAUTHORISED FARE - UNAUTHORISED FARE AND MISBEHAVIOR TO CUSTOMER
    Dear sir, My name is Govind kushwaha and I was travelling...
    MNC Logistics - fraudulent check
    I received an email asking if I would take part in a...
    arcadia share & stock brokers pvt ltd - Fresh Cut Bank Instrument For Lease
    We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease,...
    Stray Dogs - dangerous stray dogs
    Hi I am a resident of Dwarka sector 16b janta flats This...