RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

संदीप कुलकर्णी

Jul 24, 2016

Signal Jumping

Please look into all signals in Chembur & Govandi, as most of two wheelers dont have patience to stop at red lights. This is very dangerous as they dont allow the legal traffic to move smoothly and dont let the pedestrians cross the roads.
Traffic cops dont even stop them and keep looking at them helplessly.
I have seen many accidents myself on road. They even ride on the wrong side of road.
Mimmie

Jul 15, 2016

Rash auto driver

We hired auto from in orbit mall malad to vile Parle...the auto driver of the auto mh.47.D 6154 a young boy less than 30 year of age....drove really rashly and when we asked him to slow down he stopped the auto turned around and said kya problem hai...we said daar lag raha hai Deere chalao...and yet he continued to drive even more rashly.
Aamna Sayed

Jul 11, 2016

Cheater Taxi Drivers

Taxi Drivers are cheating people they are taking 4 different people in same taxi and taking the same amount from each on even though the first passenger is not happy to share the cab, kindly look into the matter it is happening from GTB Nagar Station Towards Imax T heather there a New MHADA colony there they are extremely rude and cheap.
Svs@190480

Jul 6, 2016

Rash driving

Car HR 51 AL 557 was found rashly driving on pokharan road number 2 on 6th July 2016 at around 8 pm. The driver so stopping with sudden brakes , over taking and rash driving which could have led to accidents on the road.
jainal79

Jun 22, 2016

No parking

Dear

This is to complaint you re no parking matter

I just want inform you that on BHARAT DIAMOND BOURSE & ONE BKC BUILDING In bandra Kurla complex , there is no parking every where . But still every one is parking vehicle. Also honestly I accept even I parked my vehicle in same line same road.
But ln last one month my vehicle tow away 4 times .

So I asked questions to officer on spot , why don't they tow away other vehicle which was in no parking next to me?

Also I asked them if you want to tow away kindly take all vehicle from no parking.

I am not satisfied with their answer.i already paid my charges towards no parking.

But come to know from towing van boy , that you need to make monthly setting with traffic police officer in chowky for not tow away your vehicle

I request you to take action against this . Also if it's no parking then it should be no parking for everyone.

I hope you do the needful & obliged.

Jainal
Tanuja Chanil

Jun 15, 2016

Taxi Driver MH 01 AM 7933

Taxi Driver - MH 01 AM 7933
I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 01 AM 7933

He verbally abused me
When i asked him whether he will go to Mahalaxmi he said yes but when i sat inside in the taxi he said no he can't.
MilindSabar

May 27, 2016

RTO officers working only for Driving schools and not for public

I am very much afraid to say that RTO officers working in Wadala RTO who conduct Driving Tests for Driving License are working only for the Motor Driving Schools.
I took an on-line appointment at 11:AM for the test but the officer tuned out there at 1 PM, sadly everyone had to wait for at least 2 hrs..
The officer, Mr. Ghanvat in this case seems to be too egoistic that people who asked him for the delay he purposefully made them wait for another half an hour. He purposefully made them fail the test so as to trouble them and try to convince the common people that there is no other way to get a license except by going through the driving Schools.
I am asking our transport minister, why it is an unsaid rule that only those coming through motor schools are given proper license without the test being cleared or not.
I want him to take an action against such officers and made them work for public instead of the motor schools.
To reprimand them in public will only make them work for public.
Hope to see some action taken.

Regard,
Milind
Blesson85

May 21, 2016

Rash and Overspeeding

MH02CR1161 Chevrolet njoy vehicle, rash driving and overspeeding - at Majiwada kaprubawadi area. We stopped him and yelled on him. But still again he was driving very rashly.
secretarysunil

May 13, 2016

nussiance of parking of vehicales

in front of our society located mahavir nagar, kandivalli west, mumbai 400067. many times vehicales owners park their vehicales infront of society gate and going to buy cigarate or ice crame from subhash pan bhandar and natural ice creame. every day atleast once thier was figtings between member of society or with watchman. many times we request owner of the shos and pan bhander center to put security for proper parking, but not done by them. we are having complaint against the owner of the shops having shops named, Natural ice crame, subhash pan bhanadar, siddhivinayak tea stall, brijwashi namkeens and sweets.
please take some serious action in this matter.

add: Ratnakar CHS ltd. mahavir nagar, dammu anna date marg, dhanukarwadi, kandivalli west, mumbai: 400067.
sarita1112

May 11, 2016

cab drives in kharghar forcefully take more passaengers

Sir/Madam, we are facing lot of problems in kharghar with the sharing taxi drivers of kaali peeli cabs. they make 8 to 9 passengers sit in a 7 seater taxi. In front seat, three person are made to sit, where the seat is only for two and in the rear seat, 4+3 people are made to sit. Recently they had increased the fare stating that they will carry only & passengers. However, inspite of increase in fare, they make more people sit.
Yesterday, when one of the passengers objected to it, he was removed out of the taxi by the driver of MH46AD7779 and he abused a lot at us stating that he put as many passengers according to his wish. we are finding very difficult to commute. Please take action as soon as possible. Its a humble request
Talib Ansari

May 10, 2016

REFUSING TO FERRY FROM DIAMOND GARDEN TO TILAK NAGAR BY AUTO

I WAS WAITING FOR AUTO AT DIAMOND GARDEN AREA ON 10-05-2016 AT 17:03:49 THIS AUTO NO MH-03-BY-278 CAME I ASKED HIM IF HE WILL GO TO TILAK NAGAR HE SAID NO TO ME AS HE SAID NO TO ME OTHER LADY WAS STANDING AHEAD SHE CAME WALKING NEAR THE AUTO AND ASKED IF HE WILL GO TO TILAK NAGAR HE SAID YES TO HER THEN I ASKED HIM WHY HE SAID NO TO ME HE DIDNT HAD ANY ANSWER I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM.
Pillai.skp

May 6, 2016

Taxi Driver Refusal to Go

Want to complaint against a Taxi driver who always refuses to go to Ballard Estate from Cuff Parade. He is always standing near my building Satnam Apartments. Not only he refuses he is very mannerless also. He passes unwanted comments too. He also instructs his fellow drivers not to go stating the reason that in the morning they need long distance drive. When I told him that I will complaint, his reaction was go & complain it doesn't matter. I can give Rs. 100 or Rs. 200 as penalty. Please take some severe action against him. His Taxi Number is MH01 AT 4104.
Jadhavap

Apr 30, 2016

Complaint for unseasonably fast meter

I traveled today morning from international airport to borivali west, entire stretch had no traffic despite of that a radio taxi of Tab cab car regn no. MH01 DB 6069 drivers name ashok Kumar Dubey.

They billed me an exorbitant amount of Rs.547 plus Rs.100/- paid at the airport counter, which in the same normal circumstances could have been Rs.390/-- Rs 410/-

Fellow passengers avoid Tab car counter at international airport they dupe people.
Sanjaydh

Apr 27, 2016

Complaint for overchaging by TAXI

Taxi Driver - MH 02 BQ 2285
I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 02 BQ 2285

I rode from Airport to Sanpada Navi Mumbai on 24th Apr 2016 at around 3:20 pm.
First he never wanted to run on meter.
As I insisted though he stsrted meter, I suppose meter was not working well.
After some distance he went for getting gutka and too around 10 min. with meter on.

At Govandi -Mankhurad road there was jam and even after told by the beat traffic police not to go on that route,
he still went on the route.

The amount he charged was 1270/-. That is too high and unacceptable.
He was abusive and weven without uniform.
Such people should be taken to task as they seems not to afraid of tarffic polce because when I told him that I am going to complain
he said no body is going to take any action.

rgds,
Sanjay
allison

Apr 25, 2016

Taxi Driver - MH 01 JA 4067

I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 01 JA 4067

He verbally abused me
His meter was faulty
He was without a uniform
He got very aggressive towards me
I have eye witnesses to whole situation
He did not drop me at my location saying his CNG is over and yet his meter was 60 Rs more than what the usual meter is
snaik

Apr 24, 2016

AUTO RIKSHAW AT AKSA BEACH

FROM AKSA BEACH TO MALWANI MALAD WEST ITS ONLY 5 KM THEY ARE TAKING 300 FIX AND ALL AUTOWALS HERE ARE REFUSING TO BY METER. AND HALF KM AWAY 4 TRAFFIC POLICE ARE STANDING BUSY IN CATCHING GUYS WITHOUT HELMET BUT. IGNORING ALL THIS TRIED CALLING RTO COMPLAINT NUMBER BUY SAME STORY HELPLESS
sund667

Apr 12, 2016

illegal share a rickshaw

Lately there has mushroomed a very dangerous rickshaw stand near the azad nagar bus stop in veera desai road , Andheri West... Let me enumerate the dangers:

1. These rickshaws are parked in a right angle near the bus stop and pose a traffic hazard to oncoming traffic as well as pedestrians walking on the footpath . This not only inconveniences the traffic movement but also endangers the safety of walking pedestrians and senior citizens who are then forced to circumvent these rickshaws to go ahead thereby putting them in line with the oncoming traffic.

2. These rickshaws carry around 4- 6 people per rickshaw and are often seen carrying 2 passengers on the drivers seat ..one on each side of the driver. This is clearly illegal and putting the life of the passengers and passer by at risk.

3. To arrive at this "so called share a rickshaw stand" the correct way would be to go ahead the road and take a u turn and come back near the bus stop... Most of the rickshaw drivers cross the median and then drive on the wrong side of the road just to save the distance thereby putting the pedestrian and other citizens life in danger . There have been a few incidences of folks/ private cars getting inconvenienced and hurt by this reckless habit . This crossing has become a real danger to folks and pedestrians because of this habit.

4. In a bid to garner more customers rickshaw drivers look to complete the journey quickly and come back for other passengers as the charge is per passenger on this trip and not as per meter. This habit has led to reckless and high speed driving by the rickshaws on this road.. Coupled with the additional 2-3 passengers in the rickshaw , this is an invitation to disaster....

I sincerely request the honorable Commissioner to investigate this nuisance and safeguard the peace and safety of the citizens of the road.

Sunil
Turachna

Apr 12, 2016

Rigged Auto emeter

Auto number MH-03-AK-9430 emeter was rigged. I generally travel from Kurla east to Mulund west by auto n get charged Rs 200. But today 12th April 2016 the meter showed Rs. 240/-. I told him his meter was fast but he said now meter cannot be fast. Will request you to please get the auto n taxi emeters checked at regular intervals.
bhushan Kul

Apr 10, 2016

Forget one Company Standee

I have forgotten company promotional standee in the taxi whos number is MH03 AT 4079 but still he had not returned me bake & I m having taxi bill paid receipt from which I got his taxi number & I m not able to get the information of the driver online .So pl help me with details of this taxi driver so I can get back my Standee .
Bhushan Kulkarni
Sadhna Nair

Mar 31, 2016

Rash driving

This is a complaint regarding reckless driving by the driver of MH 46 Z 8039 near the Vikhroli Highway on the easter express highway. I was riding my activa on the left lane, and wanted to get onto the bridge that directly reaches Vikhroli. This car was coming from behind and I had given a right indicator, as the road going to the left would be to Ghatkopar LBS Marg and the road going straight was for the bridge that takes us to Vikhroli. As I had almost reached the start of the bridge, the car number MH 46 Z 8039 overtook me from the right and immediately took left as it had to go to LBS Ghatkopar. It missed hitting me by just about half a centimeter as I had held the break to slow down. Had I not held the break, it was a definite hit and I would have been crushed under the n number of lorreis and buses that were behind us. I hope the authorities take necessary actions against such reckless driving.
Munish08

Mar 30, 2016

Auto drivers monopoly is going on at kandivali Lokhandwala east

Auto drivers makes 4 people sit on back sit and 2 beside him total 7 people. This is illegal. They are not ready to move from kandivali east station to lokhandwala unless they have 4 to 6 passengers in their autos. Traffice police are aware of this but still they don't take any action.At the time of peak hours they charge rs. 20 per passenger but the actual sharing charges is rs.14. They are also very rude to passengers. They allow 4 women to sit at the back seat and a healthy person is denied from being seated only because of her being fat. Auto drivers are doing such things from many years still no action is taken. Please look into this matter very seriously.
It can cause people lives...... to death.
VS8 Singh

Mar 29, 2016

autodrivers refusing to ferry passengers from kandivali east stn to lokhandwala

There is sharing auto from kandivali east station to lokhandwala .... but whenever the passenger approaches the driver of the auto they deny without even giving a valid reason for their denial. some of the autodrivers even start abusing unnecessary and incase if they agree to ferry the passenger from kandivali stn till lokhandwala they charge hefty amount (ie. Rs. 20 per person whereas it is Rs.14 per person) and they make 4 person sit on the back seat and 2 person are seated in the drivers seat along with the driver totalling to 7 person in an auto which is not safe and can result in accident....... they allow 4 women to sit at the back seat and a healthy person is denied from being seated only because of her being fat.... the autodrivers are very smart on seeing the traffic police at highway near bigbazar they ask the 2 person seated next to them to cross the highway and wait for him (auto) and after crossing the highway they again get them seated... they try to fool the traffic police by using such tactics and incase they get caught they pay bribe and escape...This has now become a day to day problem for all the passengers travelling from kandivali station to lokhandwala hence I request your goodself to take immediate action against such autodrivers at the earliest....
Savio G

Mar 14, 2016

Autoo rickshaw drivers littering on roads

This is with regards to the littering of the roads by the auto rickshaw drivers. Wherever there is a rickshaw stand, you will find these drivers spitting and gargling on the pavements and roads. This is a very serious problem in the city. It is difficult to walk on the roads. Even they stop in the middle of the roads causing traffic jams in some areas. due to which we cannot reach our destinations on time. The situation is becoming worse day by day
These drivers should be fined heavily as these are the only people who are responsible in making thr city unclean and even causing traffic jams everywhere

A common man
Bombay
deararajesh

Mar 8, 2016

Rash driving

Today morning around 7.50 am on my way to office, I saw a car MH04-EQ-8513 driver name is Mr. Ashok Gupta was driving very recklessly and was overtaking cars very dangerously. Even it was nearly hitting my car although i was driving safely in right lane on highway. That moment i was scared and thought would me my accident day but for God sake everything is fine. When i said driver to drive properly , he started fighting with me and said so many bad words. Then he threatened me and said he is leaving near to Chetana college Khar east and no one can do anyting. .Request the concerns to pls take immediate action against this vehicle.
vaisat2415

Mar 6, 2016

Rash driving by car no MH04 BD 1961 Santro blue color

The driver broke the signal and i was on 2 wheeler with my husband and was taking right turn from Telecom factory signal towards Deonar depot. The driver who was heading towards freeway did not stop at the signal and dodged me in such a way that we could have met with a severe accident. This happened around 10.40 pm at Telecom factory signal. We caught him at Punjabwadi signal and asked him about his rash driving for which he was very rude to me and again he dodged and sped away and took a left turn for freeway. It was blue color Santro and the number was MH04 BD 1961.
Please take action against the driver who was not only driving rashly but was rude to female driver. Awaiting for your action and revert.

monika - Server problemes during paper -1 paper -2 of ssc cgl tier...
    Respected sir, My name is Monika and my ssc cgl 2016...
    Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8
    care---paytm.com - _£
    paytm care - husker
    Mobile fraud call - 9136968414 - fraud call for debit card
    I got call from the mobile no:- 9136968414 and said the...
    DT Star Cinemas - Incorrect Billing
    Dear IT authorities, This is in context to one of bills...
    HKM Solution - Cheated me for paying money
    Sir, Please take complaint of behalf of me and take...
    Chennai Corporation - Street lights not working
    Hello Sir, Please note this is Karpagarajan residing at...