RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

urk1950

Jan 20, 2015

DElivery of new vehicle

I have booked new car from Maruti Dealer. Due to on going problem of Agents in Mumbai My vehicle is not being registered.
Any solution to take delivery of my car
shreyasjoshi

Jan 13, 2015

Heavy Vehicals

I am a resident of mumbai, i travel everyday from borivali to bandra on my bike, from last few months the level of traffic has increased immensely between Vile Parle and Goregaon and i guess one of the main reason behind this is Heavy Vehicals running on the roads during peak hours which creats lot of chaos and traffic congestion on the road at few flyovers there are sign board of heavy vehicals not allowed but they still go from the flyover as i have also seen traffic police standing there and just ignoring it rather than taking some action. A 45 min ride takes 1 hour 30 min everyday.
i would request if you can look into this serious matter as it will be helpful to us because we face this problem on day to day basis.

Shreyas
Ruchika Jain

Jan 10, 2015

Rash driving by taxi driver

Hi Sir,
Yesterday while coming back to home, we almost escaped a big accident with a taxi. We were travelling in rickshaw and at the left side of road. A taxi came so close that it could have rammed into rickshaw with a very high speed though there was a signal there. Please look into this matter and save others from this type of rash driving.

TaxI number - MH48 F0103

Ruchika
KGK777

Jan 9, 2015

No Parking

I would like to bring to your notice that Ram Tekdi Road @ Sewree, Mumbai is a no parking lane with proper signage, but people park on both sides of the road and cause a lot of problem. Over the last few years the traffic has increased in the particular area due to large housing complexes. A lot of school buses ply on this road and the parking menace causes a lot of inconvenience for the people traveling on this road. Kindly take note and do the needful.

GK
krishanaspy

Jan 2, 2015

Refused to go

Today (02/01/2015) evening auto riksha driver refused to go at particular destination .
I was waiting auto riksha near haji bapu road, malad east along with my family. We want to go shantaram talav, near police station. I asked to many auto(at least 5 to 6) and they refused. I feel very bad. My one family member is admitted in hospital. It was very depressive moment for me. Then my father asked to one auto person first he said yes, then he refused and he started his auto.

I ran behind his auto and stopped him. I asked why you don't want to go.

I said i will complain about this behavior. He said ok go and do it.

Its like 'Gundaraj'.

Dear sir its my humble request please take proper action against him. And let me know about the action.
My name is Sudhirkumar, I live in kurar village, malad east, mumbai 400097.
My mobile no. 9869143322

Auto riksha no. MH.O2.DK 438.
Place: kurar village, malad east, mumbai, 400097.
Date: 02/01/2015
Time: 08.00 pm

I will very thankful to you for proper action.
Sudhir
girish.sakaria

Dec 23, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of no parking

AT PRINCESS STREET DAWABAZAR MUMBAI 400002I. THERE IS A SMALL CORNER ROAD AND ALWAYS RUSH BY PUBLIC AND TRAFFIC. THERE IS A NO PARKING BOARD RATHER TRANSPORTER TEMPO PARK THERE AT A VERY THIN ROAD ONE SIDE PARKING ORTHER SIDE TEMPO PEOPLE PARK IN UNAUTHORIZED PARKING SO IT IS ALWAYS JAM AND TRAFFIC POLICE IS ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING. SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND TEL TRAFFIC POLICE TO DO SOMETHING
girish.sakaria

Dec 23, 2014

wrong parcking in nopraking

complaint aganist transporter tempo who park in no parking
in princess street its very rush area in that trasnporter park there tempo in no parking in this rto police
not take any action agaist them they have to take action agaist them
sanjay022

Dec 20, 2014

RASH DRIVING

Rash Driving by car
I nearly escaped a severe accident today dated 20th december 2014. While driving towards andheri on Western Express Highway at about 11.30 am near dindoshi flyover a car bearing Vehicle no MH03 6467 tried to overtake me. I was in the middle lane and car was in the last lane. Car almost bumped into me while I applied urgent brakes my scooter tyres almost touching the car. I tried to overtake the car and asked the driver to stop couple of times but instead he started abusing me and pretending to bang his car twice.
Request an action to be taken against such an irresponsible driver.

sanjay
9920697094.
hvesukar

Dec 18, 2014

Compalint Agaist RTO- West.

I have received a SMS on 03-11-2014 from RTO- West, Mumbai " Smart Card RC of MH02CD0668 is handed over to Department of Post on 03-11-2014 for speed post delivery, Thanks, RTO, MUMBAI WEST." Till date RC Book is not delivered. Deliberately tracking number of speed post not given. In absence of tracking number I am unable to track the status of the delivery. Please look into the matter and arrange to deliver RC book urgently.
Mrs Usha Vesukar
Harish chourey

Dec 10, 2014

Rash Driving by Ambulance

I nearly escaped a severe accident today. While driving towards Ghatkoper on Express Highway at 5.00 pm near vikroli an ambulance bearing rg no MH01 BL 079 tried to overtake me. I was in the top lane and ambulance was in the last lane. Ambulance almost bumped into me while I applied urgent brakes my car's tyres almost touching the divider. I tried to overtake the Ambulance and asked the driver to stop couple of times but instead he started abusing me and pretending to bang his car twice. He switched on the ambulance siren while their was no one in the car and also increased the speed.
I was with my 4 year old daughter and my Wife. They were shocked for their life.
Request an action to be taken against such a irresponsible driver.

Harish
Sumant Nayak

Dec 4, 2014

Refusing to Ply

My name is Mr. Sumant Nayak and I stay in Raheja Vista, Raheja Vihar, Chandivali Farm Road, Mumbai - 400 072. I was trying to take an auto to work on the morning of 04.12.2014 from my residential address to my office in BKC Kurla. However, all the auto persons were refusing to take me there. I have jotted down the numbers of 3 of the autos:

1) MH 03 BN 9193
2) MH 03 V 2019
3) MH 03 BN 114

Please take action against these auto guys at the earliest. My cell number is 9819731325

Sumant Nayak
ccp

Dec 1, 2014

PARKING AT NO PARKING PLACE

AT R.K.PLAZA, 33RD ROAD CORNER, OLD KHAR (WEST) MUMBAI. THERE IS A SMALL CORNER ROAD AND ALWAYS STUCK BY TRAFFIC. THERE IS A NO PARKING BOARD RATHER SOME SHOPKEEPERS PARK THEIR 4 WHEELERS AT A VERY THIN CROSSING ROAD SO IT IS ALWAYS JAM AND TRAFFIC POLICE IS ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING. SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND TEL TRAFFIC POLICE TO DO SOMETHING.
AftabChishty

Nov 23, 2014

Facing Problem For Parking

Dear Respective Sir,Or Madam

Im Aftab Chishty Live In Mahim East Dharavi And Sir I Have An A Scarpio Jeep Sir Everyday im Facing The Problem For Parking Sir I Want To Know What Is The Procesor Of Personal Parking If I Want Permission From RTA For Personal Parking What Is The Procesor Please Tel Me

I Stay On This Adress

Address:- Chawl No 488 Room No 12/A 1st Floor Ramlal Chawl Opp New Maharahastra Hotel Dharavi 60 Feet Cross Road Mahim East Dharavi Land Mark Bomabay Hotel,Dharavi Tea

I Request To You Sir Please Help Me Just Tel Me Rules And Procesor And What Charge I Will To Pay RTA

Mobile:- 9022882670,9323757049

Email:- chishtyaftabchishty@gmail.com

ThankYou Your faithfully
chetan3

Nov 21, 2014

Rash Driving

One car carrying no.6516 near to mogra pada between jogeshwari & andheri on 20th Nov,2014 between 9. to 9.30 driving rashly and passed one wheel on my left leg and i fall on the way he was having no manners to say sorry & come out of car ask how far damage has taken place and straight away he run away.

Chetan BHatt
sumit_kamra

Nov 18, 2014

Rash driving of a cab driver

I met an accident on 17th November because of rash driving of a cab driver (MH01RT 6488). I shouted on him and asked him to park his car and come out but he ran away. Luckily I could save the car number. I'm waiting for some action to be taken against him.
Ricky008

Oct 30, 2014

RASH DRIVING BY BIKER

A Blue Colored Avenger driven by a guy of about 25-26 years of age, drives rash, overtakes from left and hits the car and still tries to overpower the Car drivers by using abusive language and becoming violent. His Bike number is MH 02 E 274. A police complaint is already filed for the same at Borivali East near station.

Request RTO Mumbai to take appropriate action.

Rikhav
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate.

With reference to above mentioned subject we would like to bring to your notice that there is been unauthorized parking done in front of our society gate by M/s Pride cars (Buying and selling of old cars) who has rented shop in adjoining building, in fact outside of our building double parking is done on the Main new linking road of this resale cars obstructing the view of the cars coming in from the other direction. When we drive our car/bike from society to come to the main road this obstruction can cause fatal accident as the total view is obstructed because of the parked cars. Also the school buses coming to drop the school students get confused as they think there is no building because of the parked cars. There are also anti-social element sitting and causing public nuisance which can also result in major problem for the residents.
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate

shasha12

Oct 21, 2014

Prepaid Taxi driver refused to commute

I have booked pre paid taxi on the eve of 19th october 2014 from prepaid taxi booth out side Dadar (E)station. I have paid Rs. 90/- for Dadar (W), shivaji park. But after reaching Dadar (W),Taxi driver rudely asked us (all women commuters) to get down according to his wish, becuase according to him my house is in Portugese church area. The fact is our house is in shivaji park area only, as i have already paid for the same it was his duty to commute till we reached our house. Instead he argued with us for nearly half an hour at 9 o'clock in night & he never agreed that he is in shivaji park area. He didnt allow to get us down near my house. We have shocked by this harrassment & by his arrogance. We dont feel safe to travel by taxi any more. please look into the matter urgently. His vehicle no. is MH-03 AT 3723.
sanjay9696

Oct 13, 2014

Taxi Meter tampered

Took a Taxi on 13/10/2014 from Carmichael Road to Dava Bazaar in the morning. Taxi No. MH O1 AT 620. Apparantly the meter was running quite fast and the fare came to Rs 73/- in place of the usual 60-65/-. On being confronted, the driver agreed to take only Rs 60/- as I said was about the usual fare.

Request the authorities to check the meter.
harshammi

Oct 10, 2014

faulty meter

took auto (MH 02 CT 2254) from Kandivli East, Growel Mall to Dahisar East Shakti Nagar approx distance is 8 to 8.5 kms and approx fare is 100/- we actually pay. But his meter reading was 11.7 kms and i had to pay Rs.134/-

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.

Thank you in advance.
Sharmila
9820990173
VMishra

Oct 5, 2014

Rash Driving

I have been hit by a Bombay SPCA Jeep # MH-15-K-7188. The driver was recklessly driving near Sewri FOB (near Prabodhankar Thakre Udyan) and didn't even have the courtesy to stop the vehicle because he knew he was at fault and would have faced public ire. This incident/accident happened at 1:00 pm today and I was able to notice the 'BSPCA' written on the vehicle and immediately noted the vehicle number.
Luckily, I had a narrow escape and do not have any serious injuries but I am concerned with the driver's ability to drive on Mumbai roads and I am afraid that his driving may cause serious injuries and is life threatening to innocent people on the road. The 'BSPCA' stands for The Bombay Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Animals and is an organization which works for preventing cruelty to animals, I respect the organization's motto and I hope they do not forget the Human beings while preventing cruelty to animals because the driver's attitude and nature of driving gives me an impression that he is trained to recognize only animals on the road and human beings do not matter.
Hence, I request you to please look into the matter as the next victim might not be as fortunate as me and this complaint is an attempt to save innocent lives being risked by such carefree drivers.

Vishal M
mshsonu

Oct 4, 2014

traffic

I want to complaint about traffic b.p.c.l company tankers standing on double line on roads n only vehicle can cross on road if two vehicles want to cross to each other on road there is space to cross because of those tankers standing on double line on road since if any emergency held we cant reach at hospital n traffic police are there but they taking money from the tankers owners to stand ther e tanker on road n traffic police not taking any action tankers driver so slove this as soon as
umeshvs

Sep 30, 2014

Manual Operating of Traffic Siganl at Goregaon west MTNL Junction

This is bring into kind notice of the RTO authorities that throughout the day during peak traffic time also , RTO police are operating the road signal manually at the junction of flyover bridge and MTNL on S.V.Road Goregaon west .

This creates a traffic jam a lot , this is really disturbing , time consuming , polluting the Air & noise & waste of fuel . Thus it is a total waste of time, fuel & money .

Whenever the signal runs on auto mode , I have never seen this traffic Jams at the same place . But once the RTO Police man start operating the traffic signal manually, the smooth functioning of the traffic get turned into absolutely kayos.

Please look into & implement the corrective action & save publics time, money , energy & Fuel

Umesh Sawant
zaidtheba

Sep 27, 2014

Vehicle parked in front of the gate

Respected Sir ,
Please take legal action against vehicle no. MH 48 A 4672, which is always parked in front of the gate of my building.
And this vehicle is parked on the foot path. I have tried to explain this to the person but he fails to comply .The location is - Zarina co-op hsg soc.ltd , S.V road Mumbai, Bandra west .

402519 - Fraud of Beauty Vouchers
    parlour services.. Inbox ...
    Rickshaw Fare - Excess Fee being charged
    I've noticed Rickshaws tampering with their meters at...
    Professional Courier - complain against the professional couriers
    My complain is against The Professional Couriers Service...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Wrong Mialge Update
    I own Elite i20 Sportz , I got delivery on Oct 2014, and...
    UP Electricity Board - Power related
    Res sir, I am the resident of above subjected I have to...
    freecharge.in - Money cut from account,Recharge not done
    Hello I have recharged rs 30..My money cut from account....
    Godrej Double Door Refrigerator - poor technical support
    dear sir after repeated complaint for the refregerator...
    PRAN card - correction of my father's name spelling on pran...
    Dear sir, it is stated that I have revived my pran card...
    SONY XPERIA - Auto Restart & auto shutdown
    I am using xeperia c3 dual since 10 months and has problem...