RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

J. Vaz

Mar 29, 2014

Parking on the footpath

I wish to complain about parking of private vehicles on the footpath on Linking Road, Khar West, between Citi Bank and Axis Bank. I have spoken to the drivers who are very rude and even refuse to give the names of the owners. I have even complained to the pound where towed cars are taken and to traffic police on duty. All have promised to look into this illegal parking on the footpath but the parking of these particular vehicles still continues till today when I confronted one of the drivers.

First of all I must stress that I am a senior citizen. The footpaths are very uneven making it difficult to walk on them, then I have to contend with the parked cards.
Second, due to these parked cars, pedestrians have to walk on the road and due to this I had a fall about 6 months ago and fractured my left foot
You are requested to please look into this matter urgently.
manasi.desai

Mar 10, 2014

Rash driving

Requesting officers to take stern action against the driver of Maruti Van white colour, reg no:- MH04CM5888. He was talking on phone and driving in the center of a main road not letting other cars move ahead . when I got space to move ahead of him, he started driving rash and tried to drive me off the road by pushing my car to the corner of the road. His companion was laughing all the way and this threatening of banging to my car went on for another km. I finally could get his reg number.I'm sure they were doing this because a lady drove. Just to inform you, I've been driving since 18 and I'm 39 now. Many a times male drivers bully on road when they see females driving. Please take action against him.the driver had a beard and orange tika on his head, also wore specs.
-manasi desai
callmanasi@yahoo.co.in
zerotripp_us

Mar 9, 2014

faulty auto meter

Auto FARE FROM vashi station to board office (st lawrence school) WHICH IS NORMALLY RS 15/-

AS PER THE READING OF THE ABOVE SAID AUTO METER WAS RS 18/-.

I AM SURE THE ELECTRONIC METER IS TAMPERED I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

MH_43_Ac_790 & name of driver is santosh kumar pal

REGARDS

Praveen G
raj_deco

Mar 5, 2014

Truck movements

I am the Chairman of Rajanigandha CHS Ltd , Bldg No. 24- C, Mhada, Near S M shetty School, Hiranandani Powai.
I would like to bring to your notice that the Area in which our housing society is situated has a restriction for movement of heavy traffic Between 6 pm to 6 am , but inspite of multipel complaints to local police station nothing is been done to stop the heavy trucks movement throughout night hours resulting in disturbed sleep of all the residents young and old.The trucks carrying construction materials in dumpers make noise which also disturb the new borns.I request the concerned officials to look into the mater at the earliest.
yours truly

Raj kumar Chunilal
(9322409461)
qaiserasif

Feb 27, 2014

talking while driving on cell phone

Hi I notice this person 2/3 time he was talking on phone while driving and even rush driving car number - MH 43 V 6775 please catch this person
qaiserasif

Rush Driving
PRAPOO2003

Feb 10, 2014

Tampered Electronic meter

TRAVELLED BY TAXI YSTRDAY MH02BQ8432 FROM SION TO LOWER PAREL WITHOUT MUCH TRAFFIC THE FARE WAS 199/- AND RETURN FARE WAS ONLY 119/- WITH LESS TRAFFIC AND ROUNDABOUT ROUTE.
KINDLY INTERCEPT THE TAXI NO. MH-010BQ-8432 AND CHECK THE METER IF IT HAS BEEN RIGGED / TAMPERED WITH MANUALLY AND ALSO FULL TIME THE DRIVER WAS ON HIS CELLPHONE WHILE DRIVING.

prapoo2003@gmail.com
HKM

Jan 26, 2014

Getting taxi to or From Lokmanya Tilak Terminus

It is really difficult to get a taxi from LTT terminus. RTO should do something abt it. The terminus is being build beautifully.
Also no Taxi is realy to ferry to LTT form places. Taxi drivers ask for almost 3-4 times the average metered rates (fixed) siting the reason they have to give money to police at the Railway Station. Also ane dose not get a metered taxi from LTT ( they ask for fixed amt ( 3-4 times). The recent incident of rape of the girl missing from LTT is a warning sign and proof of the things taking place at the LTT station. RTO & Police should take notice abt this
Harit Panchal

Jan 9, 2014

Pick Hour Traffic At Western Express Highway

dear Sir

In the morning Pick Hour between 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM At Western express Highway, Between Borivali to Bandra.

heavy Vehicle, all types of Tempos, all type of Trucks,Privet Buses should not allow.

Put Hordings for Safety on Road, like Lane Driving, Keep Distance between Vehicle etc.

Rickshaw Drivers are not maintaining Lane Driving at Highways.
Sarikaaa

Dec 22, 2013

Complaint against Bike Who does't full Paper (Stolen Bike)

The Bike no is MH 20- AC- 3717 is a stolen Bike without Paper also made One axcident in Kharghar last week. Kindly take the prompt action Residancy is Vrindavan Appartment Plot No 22&23 Sec-27 Kharghar. Bike owner made the axcident and person was injured and He did't stop the Bike and went from the Place.

Might be He was a College Student staying in Vrindavan Appartment sec 27 Kharghar Navi Mumbai.

Please visit the Place address above and check the Paper and made the Penalty as required.

Sarika Aggarwal.
Sarika,Agg@gmail.com
Mansi Kastur

Dec 20, 2013

Rash Driving

Me and my husband were coming on bike from Panvel to Bandra to office. There was this car registration number MH- 43 AJ - 4802. We were at the corner of the road and this car was behind us and the driver of the car was continously honking we could not give him side because ther were other cars coming from the other side too. he got a chance to move thecar beside us and purposely overtook our bike so close that the car almost touched us and we were going to fall on the dividers. Luckily my husband got aware of his actions and controlled the bike well otherwise we would fallen on our heads on the dividers and would have got hurt badly. later on we followed this car till the eastern freeway and saw the driver and the other persons in the car laughing at us since we were going to fall.

Ridiculous & pity are the words for such dirty minded people and saddists who find happiness in hurting others. Humble request to take action should be taken against such people.

Mansi Prasad Kastur
mansipatke@yahoo.co.in
Khan nasreen

Dec 19, 2013

Tampered Taxi Meter

Taxi no: MH01 G7951
I took taxi from dongri to sion. I noticed his meter was running fast and everytime it was increasing by Rs2/-. I asked him and he replied it is like that only. I stopped taxi at wadala and got down and paid his fare.
Please look into this matter and stric5 action to be 5aken against this taxi driver
Khan Navid

Dec 19, 2013

Tampered Taxi Electronic Meter

Taxi no: MH01 G7951
I took a taxi from dongri to sion. I notice his meter running fast and changing by Rs 2/- everytime. I asked him regarding the same and he gave excuses that this meter is lije that.
jvd28

Dec 17, 2013

Txi Fare

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a Mumbai resident and have noticed that after the hike in taxi fare wherein meter starts at Rs. 19/- the taxi drivers refuse to pay Re. 1/- back. This is not a fair deal on the middle class residents who work hard to get the salary and have to give away Re. 1/- to almost all possible taxi drivers since they don't have change.
Please look into this matter and have the meter reading in such manner that no driver could refuse to give the change back.
ShaileshTalkar

Dec 10, 2013

Illegal Parking

We would like to complaint about the Illegal Parking of Buses and Trucks on a narrow road from Bhoomi park to Chatrapati Shivaji Raje Complex, Charkop, Kandivali West.

This is leading to many small and big accident. One such accident happen on 20.10.13 in which a biker has lost his life.

We have given complaint to RTO Charkop, however no action is yet taken.

We request RTO to clear the parking on this road and make it No Parking Zone.

Resident of MHADA TOWERS.
Charkop, Kandivvali(W), Mumbai.
sunipatil23

Nov 24, 2013

Rash Driving

Today Rash driving incidence is observed near Ghansoli Railway station . A person was rash driving his Hyundai gets red colour car having registration no MH43-AL6102. Round about at 4.00pm. He was trying to overtake a car ,as one more car was parked on the road he could not get the space to overtake he brakeand his car which made huge noice . on same road i was riding my bike we hen i asked him what happened. he told me that i broke the lane where as i was not concerned .
Then twice he tried to dash my bike and third time he touched me.
And Ran away thinking that i must have fall down. I followed him and searched him he enterd in society in ghansoli.
When i asked him why he did so he told me that i dont know who are you.
He may not be aware that some can follow and search him.
Even i tried to find out the name of that person with the help of society security gard (Watchman) His Name is Dr Mhatre.
Kindly Make note of this Person and vehicle no He may do a Major Damage As it Seems He is Mently Sick.
Sunil.
SiddheshKool

Nov 5, 2013

Misbehaving Taxi driver

Dear Sirs,

We 4 guys generally took cab from Mumbai central station to (worli/shivsagar) daily. However, today (7th Nov 2013) one of the guy was late and we other 3 took a cab meanwhile the 4th guy came. We requested taxi driver to wait a while at the stop and pick the 4th guy inside. However, taxi driver not only refused by assuming we will pay him by share but also insisted us to leave cab if we will argue with him. He did not understood even if were convincing him that we 4 are together only.

I hope we must have good provisions to take action against such misbehaving taxi drivers and proper action would be taken against this taxi driver.

Best regards,
Siddhesh
vikram Ranka

Oct 28, 2013

marinlines chira bazar signle trafic

So rush from marinlines to dava bazar frafic for change signle
Time so pls change old time. So rush was last one month.
Rasesh

Oct 28, 2013

Parking

Is waiting for someone at road is offence? Because yesterday i was waiting for someone at naupada road in thane, when RTO officer came as ask to pay the penalty for parking on wrong place. Firstly, i didn't park my car, i was sitting inside in it and secondly there was no "No Parking" board mentioned on the road. Then to i had to pay the penalty for wrong parking.

Please advise, was that a offence as per RTO rules
rahul.bhandarkar@asia.bnpparibas.com

Oct 23, 2013

Complaint against Bike Rash driving

I had a bike MH-02-AH-6757 who dashed my car at Majas Depot Signal today /23 Oct 2013 and sped off, he was driving at horrible speed and seemed under the influence of liquour
pritha mitra

Oct 10, 2013

refusal to drop to kurla station

everyday i take auto from family court to kurla station at 5.30 p.m. everyday i have to fight with auto drivers as soon as they approach kurla station. they just refuse to drop at kurla station instead they fight with me and tell me to get down 1 min from bhaba hospital. my request is to post a traffic controller between bhaba hospital kurla station so that these auto drivers are not able to harass us. they also charge rs. 20 per seat and they throw us midway. my phone no. is 9029087942
jagjagran

Oct 5, 2013

illregural parking but car are not tow

this is to state that car & bike are parked at non parking line there is odd & even parking on both side of road but towing van takes money from shopkeeper and hotel wala monthly basise this starts from afzal hotel/cottonworld upto bus stop opp salestax office on shivdas chapsi marg mazgaon mumbai -10 and viseversa on other side of road i think police officer in van is also corroupted so look into this matter as soon as possible
vipul lalan

Sep 26, 2013

FAULTY TAXI METER

FAULTY TAXI METER READING TAXI NO. MH01 AM 5679.

TAXI FARE FROM HINDMATA MARKET TO ABHYUDAYA NAGAR VIA PAREL TANK ROAD WHICH IS NORMALLY RS 34/- TO RS 35/-

AS PER THE READING OF THE ABOVE SAID TAXI METER WAS RS 45/-.

I FEEL THE ELECTRONIC METER IS TAMPERED I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS

VIPUL LALAN
ipraja

Sep 26, 2013

Parking on Traffic Signals

Diagonally opposite the Podar School Signal, shop owners has started parking his car (Blue Getz 8814). Everyday the Car is parked at the corner of the station road and S. V. Road opposite podar school. This makes it very difficult for the oncoming traffic to make turns. The Traffic cops who manage the Podar School signal do not take any action against the car owner. This has become a daily nuisance and leads to traffic jams for cars turning at the signal.
Anil Thakur

Sep 25, 2013

Unlawful parking on Dattamandir Road

I am resident of Dattamandir Road, Santacruz (E). We have a small road called Dattamandir Road which is not two way. The road is narrow so whenever a BEST Mini Bus came on this road, it create a traffice jam on this road. Also there is unlawful parking of Rickshaw and Mini Tempos in this road. It also create nuisance to the resident. I am only demanding to remove this unauthorised parking from this Dattamandir Road from Bank of Bardoa to Chakra Hotel. and make this as a One Way only.

Anil Thakur
9702 200007
email : anilthakur1414@gmail.com

P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR - Sanction of ACP for 2006 and 2009 pending for 5 years.
    Sir, I Sri Bijay Chandra Kar, a retired lecturer in...
    colors tv - RR story twist
    hy.....im preeti.....mujhy ye complain hy k hmary dramo ma...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - ELECTRICITY COMPLAINT
    मैं आपसे बिजली चोरी की...
    Shah Deep International Business Solutions Ltd. - Fake Complaints
    Dear Friends, I have noticed some face complaints here...
    colors tv channel - RR story
    hy aashti is here.i want to coplaint against RR director...
    355647 - SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK MONEY
    S.S.D SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING USD. Are you looking...
    355646 - SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK MONEY
    S.S.D SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING USD. Are you looking...
    labcam - BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE AND REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING...
    Our company has years of experience producing fake and...
    YEPME - Horrible Service/Not receive item
    Order Number: 8079066, I placed an order with Yep-me on...
    sphere origins - saraswatichandra
    saraswatichandra is soooo boring its a useless drama there...