RTO, Mumbai

Feb 8, 2015

PERMANENT LICENCE NOT RECEIVED

DRIVING LICENCE NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,

I CLEARED MY 4 AND 2 WHEELER TEST ON 31.10.2014. ALSO ITS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY RTO OFFICER.
RECEIPT NO.13A 6094226 DTD 31.10.2014, INWARD NO. 342556 14.

TILL YET I DIDN'T GET IT. SO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS COMPLAINT.

I REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE SEND ME MY PERMANENT DRIVING LICENCE EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU

MY NAME : MS ISHANI SHAH
ADDRESS: 16, MANI BHAVAN, 7, DAULAT NAGAR, BORIVALI- EAST, MUMBAI- 400066
MOBILE NO. 09820010182
EMAIL NO. ishani.s.shah@gmail.com
geraldfinkheli

Feb 4, 2015

Stop Getting Frustrated and Get the Desired Job

While not getting the desired thing, we human beings easily get frustrated. In the case of job search also the similar things happen. Nowadays it is not easy to get the desired job with ease. A well reputed job consultancy only helps to get a job easily and this case happened to me some years ago. I am fully satisfied by the service of the best job consultancy, Dream Job Consultancy.
DANISH NAZEER BARGIR

Feb 4, 2015

Fining on following traffic signal

I HAD BEEN FINED FOR OBEYING TRAFFIC SIGNAL AND PEACE FULLY GIVING MY LICENCE WHEN ASKED THEN HE TOOK AWAY MY KEYS BEFORE TAKING MY LICENCE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD MAKING ME PUSH MY BIKE ON THE CORNER OF THE ROAD HE STATED TO TAKE THE RECEIPT BOOK .WHEN I ASKED WHY I WAS FINED FOR HE SAID I AM BOOKING YOU FOR RASH DRIVING AND TWO MORE OFFENCE 179,184 AND 239. I JUST FOLLOWED THE TRAFFIC SIGNAL THEN A PIC UP TRUCK JUMPED THE SIGNAL AND JUST STOOD NEXT TO ME I AM WONDERING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT COP HE TOOK MY LICENCE AND HE LET THE PICK UP TRUCK GO I KNOW HIS NAME AND BATCH NUMBER WHERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT .
pparul

Feb 3, 2015

Lamp post falling

one lamppost is completely bent and about to fall on JVLR at the L&T bridge. Can hurt people if it falls.
Another traffic signal at the Powai hiranandani red light, infront of the Wadhwa tower right across powai lake is almost about to fall
urk1950

Jan 20, 2015

DElivery of new vehicle

I have booked new car from Maruti Dealer. Due to on going problem of Agents in Mumbai My vehicle is not being registered.
Any solution to take delivery of my car
shreyasjoshi

Jan 13, 2015

Heavy Vehicals

I am a resident of mumbai, i travel everyday from borivali to bandra on my bike, from last few months the level of traffic has increased immensely between Vile Parle and Goregaon and i guess one of the main reason behind this is Heavy Vehicals running on the roads during peak hours which creats lot of chaos and traffic congestion on the road at few flyovers there are sign board of heavy vehicals not allowed but they still go from the flyover as i have also seen traffic police standing there and just ignoring it rather than taking some action. A 45 min ride takes 1 hour 30 min everyday.
i would request if you can look into this serious matter as it will be helpful to us because we face this problem on day to day basis.

Shreyas
Ruchika Jain

Jan 10, 2015

Rash driving by taxi driver

Hi Sir,
Yesterday while coming back to home, we almost escaped a big accident with a taxi. We were travelling in rickshaw and at the left side of road. A taxi came so close that it could have rammed into rickshaw with a very high speed though there was a signal there. Please look into this matter and save others from this type of rash driving.

TaxI number - MH48 F0103

Ruchika
KGK777

Jan 9, 2015

No Parking

I would like to bring to your notice that Ram Tekdi Road @ Sewree, Mumbai is a no parking lane with proper signage, but people park on both sides of the road and cause a lot of problem. Over the last few years the traffic has increased in the particular area due to large housing complexes. A lot of school buses ply on this road and the parking menace causes a lot of inconvenience for the people traveling on this road. Kindly take note and do the needful.

GK
krishanaspy

Jan 2, 2015

Refused to go

Today (02/01/2015) evening auto riksha driver refused to go at particular destination .
I was waiting auto riksha near haji bapu road, malad east along with my family. We want to go shantaram talav, near police station. I asked to many auto(at least 5 to 6) and they refused. I feel very bad. My one family member is admitted in hospital. It was very depressive moment for me. Then my father asked to one auto person first he said yes, then he refused and he started his auto.

I ran behind his auto and stopped him. I asked why you don't want to go.

I said i will complain about this behavior. He said ok go and do it.

Its like 'Gundaraj'.

Dear sir its my humble request please take proper action against him. And let me know about the action.
My name is Sudhirkumar, I live in kurar village, malad east, mumbai 400097.
My mobile no. 9869143322

Auto riksha no. MH.O2.DK 438.
Place: kurar village, malad east, mumbai, 400097.
Date: 02/01/2015
Time: 08.00 pm

I will very thankful to you for proper action.
Sudhir
girish.sakaria

Dec 23, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of no parking

AT PRINCESS STREET DAWABAZAR MUMBAI 400002I. THERE IS A SMALL CORNER ROAD AND ALWAYS RUSH BY PUBLIC AND TRAFFIC. THERE IS A NO PARKING BOARD RATHER TRANSPORTER TEMPO PARK THERE AT A VERY THIN ROAD ONE SIDE PARKING ORTHER SIDE TEMPO PEOPLE PARK IN UNAUTHORIZED PARKING SO IT IS ALWAYS JAM AND TRAFFIC POLICE IS ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING. SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND TEL TRAFFIC POLICE TO DO SOMETHING
girish.sakaria

Dec 23, 2014

wrong parcking in nopraking

complaint aganist transporter tempo who park in no parking
in princess street its very rush area in that trasnporter park there tempo in no parking in this rto police
not take any action agaist them they have to take action agaist them
sanjay022

Dec 20, 2014

RASH DRIVING

Rash Driving by car
I nearly escaped a severe accident today dated 20th december 2014. While driving towards andheri on Western Express Highway at about 11.30 am near dindoshi flyover a car bearing Vehicle no MH03 6467 tried to overtake me. I was in the middle lane and car was in the last lane. Car almost bumped into me while I applied urgent brakes my scooter tyres almost touching the car. I tried to overtake the car and asked the driver to stop couple of times but instead he started abusing me and pretending to bang his car twice.
Request an action to be taken against such an irresponsible driver.

sanjay
9920697094.
hvesukar

Dec 18, 2014

Compalint Agaist RTO- West.

I have received a SMS on 03-11-2014 from RTO- West, Mumbai " Smart Card RC of MH02CD0668 is handed over to Department of Post on 03-11-2014 for speed post delivery, Thanks, RTO, MUMBAI WEST." Till date RC Book is not delivered. Deliberately tracking number of speed post not given. In absence of tracking number I am unable to track the status of the delivery. Please look into the matter and arrange to deliver RC book urgently.
Mrs Usha Vesukar
Harish chourey

Dec 10, 2014

Rash Driving by Ambulance

I nearly escaped a severe accident today. While driving towards Ghatkoper on Express Highway at 5.00 pm near vikroli an ambulance bearing rg no MH01 BL 079 tried to overtake me. I was in the top lane and ambulance was in the last lane. Ambulance almost bumped into me while I applied urgent brakes my car's tyres almost touching the divider. I tried to overtake the Ambulance and asked the driver to stop couple of times but instead he started abusing me and pretending to bang his car twice. He switched on the ambulance siren while their was no one in the car and also increased the speed.
I was with my 4 year old daughter and my Wife. They were shocked for their life.
Request an action to be taken against such a irresponsible driver.

Harish
Sumant Nayak

Dec 4, 2014

Refusing to Ply

My name is Mr. Sumant Nayak and I stay in Raheja Vista, Raheja Vihar, Chandivali Farm Road, Mumbai - 400 072. I was trying to take an auto to work on the morning of 04.12.2014 from my residential address to my office in BKC Kurla. However, all the auto persons were refusing to take me there. I have jotted down the numbers of 3 of the autos:

1) MH 03 BN 9193
2) MH 03 V 2019
3) MH 03 BN 114

Please take action against these auto guys at the earliest. My cell number is 9819731325

Sumant Nayak
ccp

Dec 1, 2014

PARKING AT NO PARKING PLACE

AT R.K.PLAZA, 33RD ROAD CORNER, OLD KHAR (WEST) MUMBAI. THERE IS A SMALL CORNER ROAD AND ALWAYS STUCK BY TRAFFIC. THERE IS A NO PARKING BOARD RATHER SOME SHOPKEEPERS PARK THEIR 4 WHEELERS AT A VERY THIN CROSSING ROAD SO IT IS ALWAYS JAM AND TRAFFIC POLICE IS ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING. SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AND TEL TRAFFIC POLICE TO DO SOMETHING.
AftabChishty

Nov 23, 2014

Facing Problem For Parking

Dear Respective Sir,Or Madam

Im Aftab Chishty Live In Mahim East Dharavi And Sir I Have An A Scarpio Jeep Sir Everyday im Facing The Problem For Parking Sir I Want To Know What Is The Procesor Of Personal Parking If I Want Permission From RTA For Personal Parking What Is The Procesor Please Tel Me

I Stay On This Adress

Address:- Chawl No 488 Room No 12/A 1st Floor Ramlal Chawl Opp New Maharahastra Hotel Dharavi 60 Feet Cross Road Mahim East Dharavi Land Mark Bomabay Hotel,Dharavi Tea

I Request To You Sir Please Help Me Just Tel Me Rules And Procesor And What Charge I Will To Pay RTA

Mobile:- 9022882670,9323757049

Email:- chishtyaftabchishty@gmail.com

ThankYou Your faithfully
chetan3

Nov 21, 2014

Rash Driving

One car carrying no.6516 near to mogra pada between jogeshwari & andheri on 20th Nov,2014 between 9. to 9.30 driving rashly and passed one wheel on my left leg and i fall on the way he was having no manners to say sorry & come out of car ask how far damage has taken place and straight away he run away.

Chetan BHatt
sumit_kamra

Nov 18, 2014

Rash driving of a cab driver

I met an accident on 17th November because of rash driving of a cab driver (MH01RT 6488). I shouted on him and asked him to park his car and come out but he ran away. Luckily I could save the car number. I'm waiting for some action to be taken against him.
Ricky008

Oct 30, 2014

RASH DRIVING BY BIKER

A Blue Colored Avenger driven by a guy of about 25-26 years of age, drives rash, overtakes from left and hits the car and still tries to overpower the Car drivers by using abusive language and becoming violent. His Bike number is MH 02 E 274. A police complaint is already filed for the same at Borivali East near station.

Request RTO Mumbai to take appropriate action.

Rikhav
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate.

With reference to above mentioned subject we would like to bring to your notice that there is been unauthorized parking done in front of our society gate by M/s Pride cars (Buying and selling of old cars) who has rented shop in adjoining building, in fact outside of our building double parking is done on the Main new linking road of this resale cars obstructing the view of the cars coming in from the other direction. When we drive our car/bike from society to come to the main road this obstruction can cause fatal accident as the total view is obstructed because of the parked cars. Also the school buses coming to drop the school students get confused as they think there is no building because of the parked cars. There are also anti-social element sitting and causing public nuisance which can also result in major problem for the residents.
rakesh_ghag

Oct 29, 2014

Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate

shasha12

Oct 21, 2014

Prepaid Taxi driver refused to commute

I have booked pre paid taxi on the eve of 19th october 2014 from prepaid taxi booth out side Dadar (E)station. I have paid Rs. 90/- for Dadar (W), shivaji park. But after reaching Dadar (W),Taxi driver rudely asked us (all women commuters) to get down according to his wish, becuase according to him my house is in Portugese church area. The fact is our house is in shivaji park area only, as i have already paid for the same it was his duty to commute till we reached our house. Instead he argued with us for nearly half an hour at 9 o'clock in night & he never agreed that he is in shivaji park area. He didnt allow to get us down near my house. We have shocked by this harrassment & by his arrogance. We dont feel safe to travel by taxi any more. please look into the matter urgently. His vehicle no. is MH-03 AT 3723.
sanjay9696

Oct 13, 2014

Taxi Meter tampered

Took a Taxi on 13/10/2014 from Carmichael Road to Dava Bazaar in the morning. Taxi No. MH O1 AT 620. Apparantly the meter was running quite fast and the fare came to Rs 73/- in place of the usual 60-65/-. On being confronted, the driver agreed to take only Rs 60/- as I said was about the usual fare.

Request the authorities to check the meter.
harshammi

Oct 10, 2014

faulty meter

took auto (MH 02 CT 2254) from Kandivli East, Growel Mall to Dahisar East Shakti Nagar approx distance is 8 to 8.5 kms and approx fare is 100/- we actually pay. But his meter reading was 11.7 kms and i had to pay Rs.134/-

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.

Thank you in advance.
Sharmila
9820990173

Blue Dart - no information regarding the status of my shipment
    I have placed an order of shoes on gloablite on 23 July....
    lenovo A6000 plus mobile - i want to service my mobile phone because its not working
    Mobile hangs ...... the three option menu .back option of...
    SONY XPERIA Z C6002 - HARASSED BY SONY SERVICE CENTER
    Dear Sir/mam My name is Kapil reside in Rohtak. i...
    ZEE 24 TAAS - Highcourt
    Sir/madam, Sir it has been 9 years pass I m not able to...
    www.passportseva.gov.in - documentation
    I had applied for the passport and was given appointment...
    municipal corporation - Stray Dogs
    Sir I wish to draw the attention of the govt. Authority...
    BISMI SOFT TECH - it is a fraud
    hai i am also lost the money for this company.iam paid...
    c.b.s.e board - Mistake in class 10 certificate
    My name and my father's name are misspelled in my...
    www.paytm.com - My paytm account tempraliy bolked
    My paytm account tempraliy bolked login my paytm wallet...
    Passport police verification - maine paise nahi diye to usne galat verifecation kiya
    Maine pause nahi diye to usne mere passport ka galat veri...