RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

Shreya78

Aug 23, 2016

Third class taxi driver and his friend

Taxi number MH04 4119. Pls all ladies note this number do not sit in this taxi. This taxi driver and his friend forcefully sit inside the taxi and harassed me....i complaint to RTO but no response as usual...
This taxi usually a share taxi runs between mahindra tower to parel station.
Shreya78

Aug 23, 2016

Third class taci driver and his friend

Today as usual i took share taxi from mahindra tower to parel station. But after some time taxi driver stops the taxi and allows his one of cheap friend to enter in taxi...and i was sitting second row near to door...i refuse to make him sat but he and driver started abusing and were talking nonsense with me...and he sat very near to me..
Pls i appeal all ladies not to take share taxi from parrl station or mahindra tower...or avoild to sit in this taxi. number MH 04 4119....
I tried to complaint in RTO but they didnt help me as usual...even worst thing toll free number is not working..
Pls can u justice me?? As in the happening area we are not feeling safe....
Pls pls look into this matter on priority basis
shreeya n

Aug 12, 2016

rash driving

Today while I was driving my bike nearby grant road. There was a white car which was about to crash me. He was driving very rash following no lanes. I was lucky enough to be saved from being crashed. Someone might not be lucky. This is number of that car Mh01 AH9092.
I request u sir, please take action against him.
KanhaiyaT

Aug 1, 2016

Meter Tempered - Auto Rikshaw

I hired the riskhaw on 31-07-2016 around 9.30 pm from JVLR signal for Bhandup which distance is around 12-13 KM, but the meter actually come for 21.1 KM which is clearly a incorrect and tempered meter. On asking, he said meter might be not working in rainy season, give few bucks less (10-20 rs)..

MH03 BM 4323 - Rajesh (Driver)

Please take the strick action against such Driver, who after fulfilling all there demands also, looting the people.
KanhaiyaT

Aug 1, 2016

Meter Tempered - Auto Rikshaw

Reetu Dang

Jul 28, 2016

Rash Driver/ left a belonging in cab/ ola refuses to track the cab

HI... my name is Reetu and I booked an ola cab from airoli toll to seawoods sec 44a. By mistake the driver pressed some button and the fare meter stopped, but the driver still continued to drive. However, when I was about to get down, he asked me to pay 585 rs which he didn't have a bill for, because, his fare meter stopped mid way. I still paid without a reciept. Just to add, he was constantly on his phone watsapp while driving and was a rash Driver. I anyways told him that I'll complain ola the moment I get down.

Lastly I have forgotten my wallet and a box of nuts in the car. I called the Driver for the same but he refused to give me my wallet back. I called up ola as well but of no help. I have the below mentioned contents in my wallet. Cash - around 2500 rs, 2 icici credit cards, 1 kotak debit card, 1 kotak credit card, axis bank credit card, citi bank credit card, 1 driving licence, multiple shopping cards.

The driver said call whoever you wanna call, I don't care... very bad attitude. I can guarantee he has my wallet and is refusing to give it back.

I request you to look into the matter asap and figure out a solution.

The driver is purposely doing this because I told him I'll complain to ola as he was driving rash.

Highly disappointed with this.... didn't expect this from ola atleast.

Drivers name : San Jay
Contact no : 8976094100
Car : white swift desire
Car no : MHO5BJ1101
संदीप कुलकर्णी

Jul 24, 2016

Signal Jumping

Please look into all signals in Chembur & Govandi, as most of two wheelers dont have patience to stop at red lights. This is very dangerous as they dont allow the legal traffic to move smoothly and dont let the pedestrians cross the roads.
Traffic cops dont even stop them and keep looking at them helplessly.
I have seen many accidents myself on road. They even ride on the wrong side of road.
Mimmie

Jul 15, 2016

Rash auto driver

We hired auto from in orbit mall malad to vile Parle...the auto driver of the auto mh.47.D 6154 a young boy less than 30 year of age....drove really rashly and when we asked him to slow down he stopped the auto turned around and said kya problem hai...we said daar lag raha hai Deere chalao...and yet he continued to drive even more rashly.
Aamna Sayed

Jul 11, 2016

Cheater Taxi Drivers

Taxi Drivers are cheating people they are taking 4 different people in same taxi and taking the same amount from each on even though the first passenger is not happy to share the cab, kindly look into the matter it is happening from GTB Nagar Station Towards Imax T heather there a New MHADA colony there they are extremely rude and cheap.
Svs@190480

Jul 6, 2016

Rash driving

Car HR 51 AL 557 was found rashly driving on pokharan road number 2 on 6th July 2016 at around 8 pm. The driver so stopping with sudden brakes , over taking and rash driving which could have led to accidents on the road.
jainal79

Jun 22, 2016

No parking

Dear

This is to complaint you re no parking matter

I just want inform you that on BHARAT DIAMOND BOURSE & ONE BKC BUILDING In bandra Kurla complex , there is no parking every where . But still every one is parking vehicle. Also honestly I accept even I parked my vehicle in same line same road.
But ln last one month my vehicle tow away 4 times .

So I asked questions to officer on spot , why don't they tow away other vehicle which was in no parking next to me?

Also I asked them if you want to tow away kindly take all vehicle from no parking.

I am not satisfied with their answer.i already paid my charges towards no parking.

But come to know from towing van boy , that you need to make monthly setting with traffic police officer in chowky for not tow away your vehicle

I request you to take action against this . Also if it's no parking then it should be no parking for everyone.

I hope you do the needful & obliged.

Jainal
Tanuja Chanil

Jun 15, 2016

Taxi Driver MH 01 AM 7933

Taxi Driver - MH 01 AM 7933
I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 01 AM 7933

He verbally abused me
When i asked him whether he will go to Mahalaxmi he said yes but when i sat inside in the taxi he said no he can't.
MilindSabar

May 27, 2016

RTO officers working only for Driving schools and not for public

I am very much afraid to say that RTO officers working in Wadala RTO who conduct Driving Tests for Driving License are working only for the Motor Driving Schools.
I took an on-line appointment at 11:AM for the test but the officer tuned out there at 1 PM, sadly everyone had to wait for at least 2 hrs..
The officer, Mr. Ghanvat in this case seems to be too egoistic that people who asked him for the delay he purposefully made them wait for another half an hour. He purposefully made them fail the test so as to trouble them and try to convince the common people that there is no other way to get a license except by going through the driving Schools.
I am asking our transport minister, why it is an unsaid rule that only those coming through motor schools are given proper license without the test being cleared or not.
I want him to take an action against such officers and made them work for public instead of the motor schools.
To reprimand them in public will only make them work for public.
Hope to see some action taken.

Regard,
Milind
Blesson85

May 21, 2016

Rash and Overspeeding

MH02CR1161 Chevrolet njoy vehicle, rash driving and overspeeding - at Majiwada kaprubawadi area. We stopped him and yelled on him. But still again he was driving very rashly.
secretarysunil

May 13, 2016

nussiance of parking of vehicales

in front of our society located mahavir nagar, kandivalli west, mumbai 400067. many times vehicales owners park their vehicales infront of society gate and going to buy cigarate or ice crame from subhash pan bhandar and natural ice creame. every day atleast once thier was figtings between member of society or with watchman. many times we request owner of the shos and pan bhander center to put security for proper parking, but not done by them. we are having complaint against the owner of the shops having shops named, Natural ice crame, subhash pan bhanadar, siddhivinayak tea stall, brijwashi namkeens and sweets.
please take some serious action in this matter.

add: Ratnakar CHS ltd. mahavir nagar, dammu anna date marg, dhanukarwadi, kandivalli west, mumbai: 400067.
sarita1112

May 11, 2016

cab drives in kharghar forcefully take more passaengers

Sir/Madam, we are facing lot of problems in kharghar with the sharing taxi drivers of kaali peeli cabs. they make 8 to 9 passengers sit in a 7 seater taxi. In front seat, three person are made to sit, where the seat is only for two and in the rear seat, 4+3 people are made to sit. Recently they had increased the fare stating that they will carry only & passengers. However, inspite of increase in fare, they make more people sit.
Yesterday, when one of the passengers objected to it, he was removed out of the taxi by the driver of MH46AD7779 and he abused a lot at us stating that he put as many passengers according to his wish. we are finding very difficult to commute. Please take action as soon as possible. Its a humble request
Talib Ansari

May 10, 2016

REFUSING TO FERRY FROM DIAMOND GARDEN TO TILAK NAGAR BY AUTO

I WAS WAITING FOR AUTO AT DIAMOND GARDEN AREA ON 10-05-2016 AT 17:03:49 THIS AUTO NO MH-03-BY-278 CAME I ASKED HIM IF HE WILL GO TO TILAK NAGAR HE SAID NO TO ME AS HE SAID NO TO ME OTHER LADY WAS STANDING AHEAD SHE CAME WALKING NEAR THE AUTO AND ASKED IF HE WILL GO TO TILAK NAGAR HE SAID YES TO HER THEN I ASKED HIM WHY HE SAID NO TO ME HE DIDNT HAD ANY ANSWER I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM.
Pillai.skp

May 6, 2016

Taxi Driver Refusal to Go

Want to complaint against a Taxi driver who always refuses to go to Ballard Estate from Cuff Parade. He is always standing near my building Satnam Apartments. Not only he refuses he is very mannerless also. He passes unwanted comments too. He also instructs his fellow drivers not to go stating the reason that in the morning they need long distance drive. When I told him that I will complaint, his reaction was go & complain it doesn't matter. I can give Rs. 100 or Rs. 200 as penalty. Please take some severe action against him. His Taxi Number is MH01 AT 4104.
Jadhavap

Apr 30, 2016

Complaint for unseasonably fast meter

I traveled today morning from international airport to borivali west, entire stretch had no traffic despite of that a radio taxi of Tab cab car regn no. MH01 DB 6069 drivers name ashok Kumar Dubey.

They billed me an exorbitant amount of Rs.547 plus Rs.100/- paid at the airport counter, which in the same normal circumstances could have been Rs.390/-- Rs 410/-

Fellow passengers avoid Tab car counter at international airport they dupe people.
Sanjaydh

Apr 27, 2016

Complaint for overchaging by TAXI

Taxi Driver - MH 02 BQ 2285
I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 02 BQ 2285

I rode from Airport to Sanpada Navi Mumbai on 24th Apr 2016 at around 3:20 pm.
First he never wanted to run on meter.
As I insisted though he stsrted meter, I suppose meter was not working well.
After some distance he went for getting gutka and too around 10 min. with meter on.

At Govandi -Mankhurad road there was jam and even after told by the beat traffic police not to go on that route,
he still went on the route.

The amount he charged was 1270/-. That is too high and unacceptable.
He was abusive and weven without uniform.
Such people should be taken to task as they seems not to afraid of tarffic polce because when I told him that I am going to complain
he said no body is going to take any action.

rgds,
Sanjay
allison

Apr 25, 2016

Taxi Driver - MH 01 JA 4067

I want to lodge a complaint against the taxi driver of taxi - MH 01 JA 4067

He verbally abused me
His meter was faulty
He was without a uniform
He got very aggressive towards me
I have eye witnesses to whole situation
He did not drop me at my location saying his CNG is over and yet his meter was 60 Rs more than what the usual meter is
snaik

Apr 24, 2016

AUTO RIKSHAW AT AKSA BEACH

FROM AKSA BEACH TO MALWANI MALAD WEST ITS ONLY 5 KM THEY ARE TAKING 300 FIX AND ALL AUTOWALS HERE ARE REFUSING TO BY METER. AND HALF KM AWAY 4 TRAFFIC POLICE ARE STANDING BUSY IN CATCHING GUYS WITHOUT HELMET BUT. IGNORING ALL THIS TRIED CALLING RTO COMPLAINT NUMBER BUY SAME STORY HELPLESS
sund667

Apr 12, 2016

illegal share a rickshaw

Lately there has mushroomed a very dangerous rickshaw stand near the azad nagar bus stop in veera desai road , Andheri West... Let me enumerate the dangers:

1. These rickshaws are parked in a right angle near the bus stop and pose a traffic hazard to oncoming traffic as well as pedestrians walking on the footpath . This not only inconveniences the traffic movement but also endangers the safety of walking pedestrians and senior citizens who are then forced to circumvent these rickshaws to go ahead thereby putting them in line with the oncoming traffic.

2. These rickshaws carry around 4- 6 people per rickshaw and are often seen carrying 2 passengers on the drivers seat ..one on each side of the driver. This is clearly illegal and putting the life of the passengers and passer by at risk.

3. To arrive at this "so called share a rickshaw stand" the correct way would be to go ahead the road and take a u turn and come back near the bus stop... Most of the rickshaw drivers cross the median and then drive on the wrong side of the road just to save the distance thereby putting the pedestrian and other citizens life in danger . There have been a few incidences of folks/ private cars getting inconvenienced and hurt by this reckless habit . This crossing has become a real danger to folks and pedestrians because of this habit.

4. In a bid to garner more customers rickshaw drivers look to complete the journey quickly and come back for other passengers as the charge is per passenger on this trip and not as per meter. This habit has led to reckless and high speed driving by the rickshaws on this road.. Coupled with the additional 2-3 passengers in the rickshaw , this is an invitation to disaster....

I sincerely request the honorable Commissioner to investigate this nuisance and safeguard the peace and safety of the citizens of the road.

Sunil
Turachna

Apr 12, 2016

Rigged Auto emeter

Auto number MH-03-AK-9430 emeter was rigged. I generally travel from Kurla east to Mulund west by auto n get charged Rs 200. But today 12th April 2016 the meter showed Rs. 240/-. I told him his meter was fast but he said now meter cannot be fast. Will request you to please get the auto n taxi emeters checked at regular intervals.
bhushan Kul

Apr 10, 2016

Forget one Company Standee

I have forgotten company promotional standee in the taxi whos number is MH03 AT 4079 but still he had not returned me bake & I m having taxi bill paid receipt from which I got his taxi number & I m not able to get the information of the driver online .So pl help me with details of this taxi driver so I can get back my Standee .
Bhushan Kulkarni

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...