RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

shasha12

Oct 21, 2014

Prepaid Taxi driver refused to commute

I have booked pre paid taxi on the eve of 19th october 2014 from prepaid taxi booth out side Dadar (E)station. I have paid Rs. 90/- for Dadar (W), shivaji park. But after reaching Dadar (W),Taxi driver rudely asked us (all women commuters) to get down according to his wish, becuase according to him my house is in Portugese church area. The fact is our house is in shivaji park area only, as i have already paid for the same it was his duty to commute till we reached our house. Instead he argued with us for nearly half an hour at 9 o'clock in night & he never agreed that he is in shivaji park area. He didnt allow to get us down near my house. We have shocked by this harrassment & by his arrogance. We dont feel safe to travel by taxi any more. please look into the matter urgently. His vehicle no. is MH-03 AT 3723.
sanjay9696

Oct 13, 2014

Taxi Meter tampered

Took a Taxi on 13/10/2014 from Carmichael Road to Dava Bazaar in the morning. Taxi No. MH O1 AT 620. Apparantly the meter was running quite fast and the fare came to Rs 73/- in place of the usual 60-65/-. On being confronted, the driver agreed to take only Rs 60/- as I said was about the usual fare.

Request the authorities to check the meter.
harshammi

Oct 10, 2014

faulty meter

took auto (MH 02 CT 2254) from Kandivli East, Growel Mall to Dahisar East Shakti Nagar approx distance is 8 to 8.5 kms and approx fare is 100/- we actually pay. But his meter reading was 11.7 kms and i had to pay Rs.134/-

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action.

Thank you in advance.
Sharmila
9820990173
VMishra

Oct 5, 2014

Rash Driving

I have been hit by a Bombay SPCA Jeep # MH-15-K-7188. The driver was recklessly driving near Sewri FOB (near Prabodhankar Thakre Udyan) and didn't even have the courtesy to stop the vehicle because he knew he was at fault and would have faced public ire. This incident/accident happened at 1:00 pm today and I was able to notice the 'BSPCA' written on the vehicle and immediately noted the vehicle number.
Luckily, I had a narrow escape and do not have any serious injuries but I am concerned with the driver's ability to drive on Mumbai roads and I am afraid that his driving may cause serious injuries and is life threatening to innocent people on the road. The 'BSPCA' stands for The Bombay Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Animals and is an organization which works for preventing cruelty to animals, I respect the organization's motto and I hope they do not forget the Human beings while preventing cruelty to animals because the driver's attitude and nature of driving gives me an impression that he is trained to recognize only animals on the road and human beings do not matter.
Hence, I request you to please look into the matter as the next victim might not be as fortunate as me and this complaint is an attempt to save innocent lives being risked by such carefree drivers.

Vishal M
mshsonu

Oct 4, 2014

traffic

I want to complaint about traffic b.p.c.l company tankers standing on double line on roads n only vehicle can cross on road if two vehicles want to cross to each other on road there is space to cross because of those tankers standing on double line on road since if any emergency held we cant reach at hospital n traffic police are there but they taking money from the tankers owners to stand ther e tanker on road n traffic police not taking any action tankers driver so slove this as soon as
umeshvs

Sep 30, 2014

Manual Operating of Traffic Siganl at Goregaon west MTNL Junction

This is bring into kind notice of the RTO authorities that throughout the day during peak traffic time also , RTO police are operating the road signal manually at the junction of flyover bridge and MTNL on S.V.Road Goregaon west .

This creates a traffic jam a lot , this is really disturbing , time consuming , polluting the Air & noise & waste of fuel . Thus it is a total waste of time, fuel & money .

Whenever the signal runs on auto mode , I have never seen this traffic Jams at the same place . But once the RTO Police man start operating the traffic signal manually, the smooth functioning of the traffic get turned into absolutely kayos.

Please look into & implement the corrective action & save publics time, money , energy & Fuel

Umesh Sawant
zaidtheba

Sep 27, 2014

Vehicle parked in front of the gate

Respected Sir ,
Please take legal action against vehicle no. MH 48 A 4672, which is always parked in front of the gate of my building.
And this vehicle is parked on the foot path. I have tried to explain this to the person but he fails to comply .The location is - Zarina co-op hsg soc.ltd , S.V road Mumbai, Bandra west .
Jinali

Sep 25, 2014

faulty meter MH.02.SA.8702

Auto number: MH.02.SA.8702

2.2 kms
waiting time 3.29 minutes
fare was 31
where as according to the new price it should have been 25 rupees plus waiting charges of 0.5 per minute it should have been only 27 rupees. When I complained all he said was that it is not my auto. Please take some strict actions against this auto driver. I have taken the video which proves the things stated above. Just incase needed
divyaaj

Sep 9, 2014

Tampered meter Richshaw MH02 VA 2753

Rickshaw Mh 02 VA 2753 - the meter reading started with 0.3 kms instead of 0.0 kms. The rickshaw driver was terribly rude and very sure the RTO wasn't going to bother him about his tampered meter. Hope you guys man him and ensure such incidents do not occur.
shaibu1991

Sep 3, 2014

Taxi Electronic Meter tampered

Please have the electronic meter checked of Taxi no. MH 01 BD 364 (Model - Hyundai Santro Xing)as I have a strong feeling that its tampered. I often travel between Wadala bhakti park and byculla. The distance of my journey is not more then 10.1 kms. But today the taxi I boarded showed a distance a total distance covered 14.7 kms. That is 4.6 kms more then usual. Its a huge difference then normal. As per my observation, the meter starting falling after covering distance of hardly 500 metres. Please kindly look into the matter and save my fellow citizens from being cheated by such taxi drivers.

Thanks and warm regards,
Shahbaz Khatri
S.F.

Sep 2, 2014

Tampered electronic meter

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 VA 5892. I travel regularly from Andheri Lokhandwala to Kalina and distance that is shows is around 11.5 km. This auto meter showed 12.3 km (nearly 1 Km more distance). Traffic conditions were same as usual so this should not be the cause, besides distance reading should not be different.

regards,
SF
npd

Meter tampering MH02 CT 3384

Please have the meter checked for Auto no - MH02 CT 3384. I everyday travel from Seepz to Vile parle (East) and distance that is shows is around 6.5 KM....This auto meter showed 1 km more distance. There was no traffic also as such on the road and in any case distance reading should not be different.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Pls. check meter of Auto No. MH 02 VA2003. I had taken auto on 31.08.14, from Chakala to Vile Parle (East), his meter was fast. I travel frequently on same way and it takes fare around Rs.25 to 28 Maximum. He had Rs. 37 on his meter, without any signal and traffic congestion, it means Rs. 8-10 more every time. I had to pay him Rs. 37/- as the driver persisted on meter reading.
The Auto rickshaw needs to be checked immediately to avoid general public being fooled.

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
M. Jaya

Fast Meter of Rickshaw Driver

Complaint against Auto Richshaw MH 02 VA2003 for Fast Meter :-

Date : 31.08.14

The Meter of Auto Rickshaw MH 02 VA2003 seems to be clearly tampered

Hope some action is taken after this complaint. kindly let me know.

M. Jaya.
Boomerang

Aug 25, 2014

abusive driver MH 04 CT 2377

I was going back to home today around 6.10 pm toda 25.8.14
after turning to makwana road from sakivihar road near picnic hotel
There this driver was taking u turn ..and believe me he was taking unusual time
I was in my I 10 just behind and there was huge line backside and everyone was
Horning and at this moment this driver started abusing me with mc bc abusive languages
they were total four in silver colour santro they were so bad mouthed
I can't even imagine. .one of the guy seated in back was in white topi and beard.
thier car number is MH 04 CT 2377. Silver santro zing type
Request police / trapic police to look into. And more they put an board say POLICE in dashboard
which I m sure is bogus.
Ravindra Shetty
shettyravindra80@gmail.com
pramila ajila

Aug 11, 2014

rash driving harassing for payment of repairs

I am a Central Govt. Employee. I was driving my car at the narrow turning of model town Mulund (west), Mumbai -80, I stopped my car in order to allow the another car entering the building gate and slowing started my car. In the meantime another car optra bearing No. MH04AK7075, silver color overtook the my car suddenly burshing my car and blaming me that I started the car. Actually, he had all of sudden overtook and the lane is narrow and it was the turning place. As per rule, overtaking at this junction is dangerous which is two way, since I was on the extreme left and driving slowing and inspite of L board on my car , the driver had drived rashly. When I send sms vahan to know whose name the car is registered it returned the sms the car is not registered. There were four people, the actual person who was driving did not show the driving license and the person sitting next to him was showing me his license that of no use for me. As my husband, was there with me inorder to avoid further complication even after we have on the right side he paid them Rs. 1,500/-. So please look into matter.

Pramila Ajila
Jennifer Fernandes

Aug 9, 2014

Suggestion

I request to start a share - a - taxi stand from Grant Road (West) Station to Jaslok Hospital via Cumballa Hill, Pedder Road ( Villa Thresea School, Sophia College between 7.30 am to 9.00 am for the convenience of commuters to their workplace/School/ College.
The Cabbies are saying that if they halt for long for commuters at Grant Rd ( West ) station the Cops fine them. I request you to make it a official Taxi Stand at least at between 7.30 am to 8.30 am
Thanking You

Jennifer Fernandes
9819964069
Email Id j_fernandes3@yahoo.com
nileemamisquith

Jun 25, 2014

Refusal

I AM A RESIDENT OF WADALA WEST,MAJOR PARMESHWARAN MARG.I WANTED TO GO TO PRABHADEVI TODAY i.e.25TH JUNE 2014 at 2:15pm.
I ASKED A TAXI DRIVER NEAR MY BUILDING TO DROP ME AT PRABHADEVI BUT HE REFUSED SAYING,
HE HAD ANOTHER FARE AND THE METER WAS ON WITH RS.51.00 . I TOOK ANOTHER TAXI AND CAME BACK.
THAT SAME TAXI DRIVER WAS THERE AND HE HAD NOT GONE. I ASKED HIM SO HE TELLS ME THAT HE WAS RESTING.
HIS TAXI NUMBER IS MH-03-AT-2884. AND HE IS IN WHITE UNIFORM.

PLEASE SEE TO THIS COMPLAINT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
sunrag

Jun 22, 2014

Misbehaviour by Taxi (MH 02 BQ 6730) Driver

I travelled by Amritsar Express and alighted at Andheri Railway Station on 21st June 2014. I came to the Eastern side of the Railway station. A few taxis were waiting for passengers. The first two taxis refused to ply by meter to my destination in Chandivali Farm Road. Therefore, I agreed with the third taxi to pay Rs. 250/- for a short distance of less than 7 km. Please investigate why the taxis are refusing to ply by meter.

I travelled by the third taxi bearing the Registration number : MH 02 BQ 6730. The driver drove the vehicle very fast and in a reckless manner throughout the journey. When we entered Raheja Vihar, I cautioned him that there are at least 12 speed breakers and asked him to go slowly and carefully. However, he refused to listen and drove in a careless manner. Inside our building, he started shouting when there was a minor delay in my instructing him to take a U turn at one point. There was hardly 2 seconds that would have been lost due to the delay in instructing him. However, he started protesting loudly for no reason.

The driver was behaving in an appropriate manner over and above not plying by meter. I request you to investigate this thoroughly and kindly keep me informed of the action taken.

R. Sundara Raghavan
sunrag2201@yahoo.com
rochish.che

Jun 20, 2014

MH02 UA 6882

I went to AIroli naka from IIT Market by an auto which charged me 72 Rs.

While returning, I took another one MH02 UA6882 which charged me 125 Rs. He was insistent that his meter is right.

Kindly check the said Rickshaw.
arlenem

Jun 13, 2014

Complaint against Autorickshwas - Santacruz East station

Request your urgent intervention in the matter mentioned below:
This is to bring to your kind notice about the inconvenience caused to travelers travelling to Vakola every morning from Santacruz East station.

I am Arlene Mathiah, a media professional working at DDB Mudra group – Santacruz East Vakola.

For the last two years, I have been facing serious problems with rickshaw drivers who are not ready to ply passengers to the desired location (Vakola, Hyaat Hotel area).
With time the problem has only worsened, with travelers waiting for as long as 25 minutes to get a rickshaw to Vakola. There are no share rickshaw stands to this location, nor do meter rickshaws willingly ply travelers.

As per section P.S.V / M Taxi/Auto Rickshaw) Rule-22(D) MMVR r/w 177 MVA R, this is a punishable offence and needs to be seriously looked into.

However, we are helpless as there are no traffic police around this Santacruz station (East) area. No rickshaw drivers are ready to take customers to Vakola either on Meter fare charges or even share fare

There have been instances, where me and my colleagues have been abused and asked to get down on certain occasions because the rickshaw driver did not want to ply. Even on requesting, they have been very hard to please and have not budged at all. Facing this every morning, is indeed disturbing and unpleasant.

This is a serious area of concern to all of us. Apart from reaching late to work and having salary cuts for no fault of us, we have been hurled and abused only for asking us to take us to the required destination. To begin the date with such mental stress and negativity is not worth. There has to be some solution to end this.

Moreover, the fares to Vakola on meter come to approx Rs. 15-18 only. Even if we have a share system with three passengers, with per seat charged at Rs. 10/- would be of great help to all of us. ( Rs. 30/- one way)

A share auto system would help in the following ways:

-Reduce the traffic congestion on the highway, with three people in one rick unlike the current scenario where we have rick per person adding to the already congested area.
-This also address the problem for these drivers who think that travelling to Vakola is short distance. They too would earn well on a share system

Thanking you in anticipation and hoping that there would be some stringent action taking against this.
mithunrecdgp

Jun 13, 2014

Taxi Overcharged by faulty meter

Taxi Details- MH03AT4210

Has faulty meter is charging exorbitantly
vijayakumar1234

Jun 7, 2014

vehicles parking in the road

All vehicles are parking in both sides of roads from charkoop naka to karodi every day all buses and tracks are parking
Trafic police are not take any action from this vehicle owners
Kindly take immediate legal action
vijayakumar1

Jun 5, 2014

Vehicle's parking in charkoop naka to malvani gate no.1

Subjact:-Please take legal action against vehicle parking in Road (Charkoop Naka to Malvani gate no.1)
Every day all buses & tracks are parking in both sides of the road people can't walk from the road ,
Kindly take the legal action against this vehicle owners.
Arun Mordekar

Jun 3, 2014

Parking Vehicles, minor ridding without license, Sunday night ridding in toxic state 3 on bikes

Causing obstruction by parking vehicles near St Rocks School Gorai 2 Borivali West & on narrow lanes on both sides of roads 1- at or near road crossing, 2- parking opposite another parked on narrow roads thus obstructing other passing vehicles & pedestrians, 3-Minor ridding two wheelers without license resulting in accidents, 4- three persons ridding on two wheelers rashly flashing neon lights, 5- St Rocks School rent out its premises for functions & even after having parking place in their premises does not allow vehicles parking in their premises resulting parking of vehicles on both side of roads & during school opening & closing hours heavily crowded obstructing vehicular flow, 6- Heavy parking near the school & in narrow lanes both sides & owners of such vehicles not know / traceable even at time of emergency / casualty call. Please address these issues.

ANDHRA UNIVERSITY BIOCHEMISTRY ADMINISTRATION - DELAY OF ORIGINAL DEGREE
    Dear sir, This is G Kiran Prasad. completed M.Sc...
    wildcraft bag - Left bag in auto
    Green & black colour wildcraft bag with a shoe printed...
    Autorickshaw - Lostyafound.in
    Lost or found something anywhere in India Just register...
    The Times of India newspaper, Kolkata edition - Subscription no delivered to me
    I subscribed The Times of India & The Economic Times...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - mobile lost in transit
    Refer to my xpressdeal tracking number 1511202593239 for...
    Relief India Trust - WE CANT SAY MISSIONHEAL IS FAKE OR FARUDANT WITHOUT...
    I got donation call from missionheal 4months before...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - Lostyafound.in
    The all new Classified website Lostyafound is here now,...
    169289 - Lostyafound
    The all new Classified website Lostyafound is here now,...
    17728/2014 - sir not list my case
    Respected Sir my case in pending 25=03=2014,in Hon High...