Runwal greens

Consumer complaints and reviews about Runwal greens

jyotishg

Aug 17, 2016

Delay in Flat Delivery

I have been also impacted by Runwal Greens, can anyone share the group where we can take some joint action

Thanks...
starflickfaiz

Apr 25, 2016

Runwal Greens Groups

Hello All.

There is a group called Runwal Greens Flat Owners, Request every one to join this group for Discussion.

Here is the link for the same :

Runwal Excesses

Feb 23, 2016

Runwal Excesses

Dear Fellow Aggrieved Runwal Investor,

I totally sympathies with you since I am also having the same issues with this builder.

Whatever he is doing is illegal and he can be brought to book. If we unite he will mend his ways easily.

In case you feel the same way do write to me at runwalexcesses@gmail.com

A Well Wisher and Runwal Aggrieved Investor
chestnutmembers

Feb 12, 2016

Runwal Greens

This is to make everyone aware of the Notorious Runwal Group . They first lure customers by offering competitive prices . This is a complete eyewash as the customer is paying 40% extra for Virtual FSI . Then in the pretext of completing the building they take 100% of money from Customers .

If that is not enough they start extorting money in the name of balconies and funghible FSI.

This is one of the worst builders in Mumbai . Small time builders are better off.

Scamming and cheating customers and harassment is a regular feature.

WARNING - Do not deal with this group

Feb 6, 2016

Delay in possession date - Runwal Green

Hello

Is there a group for Runwal greens apartment owners, I would like to join the same and see how we can deal with the issue of delayed possession date.
kravey

Jan 1, 2016

Argument on Fungible Amount charged by Runwal

I own an Apartment in Runwal Greens. There was an intense argument with Runwal's CRM on subject of additional fungible that they had charged me for my Apartment. I managed to fix up a meeting with the CRM, and explanation provided by them on demand of fungible was quiet convincing. Based on this concrete discussion, we arrived at logical decision with completing payment against demand of fungible. Luckily the things are now resolved.
tandon020

Dec 28, 2015

Regarding Amount due payable for my apartment at Runwal Greens

Things related to fungible that were hanging for quiet sometime, has now ended finally after visiting Runwal Group and talking to their CRM team directly. I am happy to get the possession of the flat soon.
lalith010

Dec 25, 2015

Demand against additional carpet area

I own Apartment in Tower Maple - 904 in Runwal Greens - We had been rigorously following up with Runwal to resolve pending matter of exorbitant demand, on which we had detailed discussion on the subject and both arrived at logical conclusion and suitable letters were given by Runwal after completion of payments. It was long follow-up but finally ended on fruitful term.
nitaborkar

Fungible Amount

We had a cordial discussion with Runwal today on subject of additional fungible. Explanation provided by them on demand of fungible was quiet convincing. Based on such discussion amicable resolution arrived at with completing payment against demand of fungible.
Ram k jadhavv

Runwal Greens

I have paid all their claims time to time, I had booked my flat in May 2010 and at the time of booking i had been told that the Possession of Cedar will be in December 2013, then promised as Dec 2014 & again for December 2015. But in my agreement they have mentioned October 2015 as i had made agreement in 2013. And till date we have no assurance of when we are going to get the possession. Now i have already sent them a mail stating that the interest will be applicable from Oct 2015 on my entire payment of 97% (paid till date).

Now i would like to invite other members of Cedar as i am sure Runwal must have mentioned different possession dates on every individual agreement & we should claim our interest for delay possession period.

Kindly create a group and lets fight together for all these issues.

Nov 17, 2015

Runwal Greens

Is there a Runwal group buyers whats app group, I think this is needed so we can get in touch with each other regarding our issues.

Let me know please
cardozoteena@gmail.com
sayedyunusali

Sep 14, 2015

Chestnut in runwal greens

Runwal is demanding extra money in the name of fungible FSI under DCR rule.
Balcony and utility area is converted in carpet area on paper without any extra area in real.
I am getting same builtup area as agreed in agreement and runwal should honer agreement which he promised.
Hope government authority come in between and help consumer to get the promised flat.

Runwal Greens - Mulund

Is it really difficult to live with Honesty?

Runwal Green, Mulung, Nahur

With the current pace of work, I don't think that Project will be ready to occupy by even Dec-2017 with OC.

Runwal Green

I heard that there is a truck terminal in the basement of this Project, which Builder did not tell any Buyer. Residents will be dying of Asthama once they start living there due to pollution.
Rakesh Shetty Ekta

Sep 4, 2015

Runwal Group

Dear All,

I have launched a sustained campaign against M/s. Runwal Group for lapses committed, misuse of FSI Norms as well as undue harassment meted out to its customers by highlighting them to various public authorities. I appeal to all public at large to email me their respective grievances to enable me to incorporate those grievances in unison for onward submission to appropriate authorities.

With Warm Personal Regards,

Rakesh S. Shetty
Founder & President
Ekta-The Power of Youth & Unity (An NGO)
Cell: 09821555923
E-mail: rakeshsshetty99@yahoo.com
beegees

Aug 29, 2015

Illegal claim by Runwal Green Mulund

He is asking huge additional amount from customers in the name of Fungible FSI .He is demanding from who have agree met registered in 2011 also.
I remember in 1957 when Maya Paisa and metric system was started we collected our pocket money and got it converted in to New currency and hoped that our 64 Paise will become 100 and will get more goods.
When the vendor demanded 25 Paise for 16 old Paisa we were baffled.
Runway is also creating virtual Additional AREA AND WANTS MORE MONEY FOR SAME FLAT WHICH IS AS PER REGISTERD DOCUMENT AND THREATING TO CANCELL REGISTERED AGREEMENT NULL AND VOIL.
WE DO NOT KNOW UNDER WHICH CONRTACT LAW OF INDIA HE CAN CANCELL AGREEMENT WHEN NO CHANGES MADE FROM MAP OF AGREEMENT.ALSO PURCHER IS NOT DEMANDING ADDTIONAL AREA OTHER THAN INDICATED IN AGREEMENT.
HE MAY BE FREE TO SELL UNSOLD AREA AS PER HIS WISH AND MARKET
I PERSONALLY FEEL OUR GOV'T SHALL INTERFEAR IN THE MATTER AND PREVENT BUILDER FROM USING CORRUPT PRACTICES
chestnutmembers

Jul 20, 2015

Scam run by Runwal Group

Runwal Group is currently running a scam in the Runwal Greens Project. The Scam is run under the DCR regulations of 2012. The Builder has illegally converted the Flower Bed mentioned in the Original Plan to Balconies . Now Buyers are getting illegitimate charges of 10.9 Lakhs under "Other Charges". Runwal claims this is for additional FSI under the DCR amendment of 2012. However Runwal has neither made any structural changes to the building nor taken necessary approvals from MMRDA and MCGM.

This is a fraud scam run by the Runwal Group. New Buyers are requested to stay away from this Fraud Group.

May 7, 2015

Runwal Greens Redwood

Hello

Do other owners have any update on the Runwal Green Project in Mulund?
M Avinash

Sep 2, 2014

Runwal Greens

I have purchased an apartment in Runwal Greens two years back and the same is under construction. The possession date advised to me was Dec2016.

Now the builder is instructing me to pay Stamp Duty and Registration. I am willing to pay the same, however I have requested builder to provide me the Final Sale Agreement and approvals as mentioned in the MOFA Act.

The builder is not providing the same and has sent me mail stating if Registration is not done, the agreement would be cancelled. I would like to know if the delay in providing the Sale Agreement and the relevant approvals is with the builder, can they cancel the agreement.

Please advise as it is nightmare getting response / documents from the builder.
Cute Girl

Jun 3, 2014

Runwal Green Approvals

Im have booked a flat in Runwal Greens - Redwood. Does anyone know the status of the approvals of

1. The entire project
2. Building specific approvals

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
BhushanDhade

Dec 25, 2012

Runwal Greens Mumbai

Only today did I come to know that the flat that i have purchased in Runwal Greens is actually not yet been approved by the BMC. Hence inspite of paying 20% of the amount i still do not have any agreement copy, since as per the law the transaction does not exist. Now the builder is demanding an additional 18% towards the next payment slab.

I am in a fix right now, wether to trust blindly and hope that the approvals will be met and pay 38%, or take my stand go the legal way and wait untill all approvals are met.

We were never informed about pending approvals when we made the purchase, and now we cannot cancel the booking due to the consumer unfriendly clauses which the builder has levied.
Runwal Green

Dec 21, 2012

Illegal payments being claimed by Runwal

Dear All,

I am a flat Owner at Runwal Greens, Mulund West. There is a shocking story to reveal about unethical payments being demanded by Runwal. Builder is refusing to register the flats until the flat Owner pays up for their unjustified claims.

Runwal claims that their demand letters should be settled within 7 days of the date of the letter. However, the demand letters are deliberately being sent with delay. Although the demand letter states that no interest is due till date, Runwal has unethically started transmitting interest due sheets to various Flat Owners at the time of registration. This blackmail technique is used to extract unauthorized payment from legitimate flat Owners.

Beware all investors of this fraud.
If this trend continues, we urge all investors to unite and fight back with the builder.

For ethical India.
Vishal2483 Send email

Jul 3, 2012

Stay away

Jul 3, 2012

Stay away

Dr. batra's - RE : Fraud Company
    Dear Nikita, We would like to address your concern and...
    Jaquar Bathroom Fittings - Poor design of health faucet lever
    This is very unfortunate that how such a world wide...
    SSC - server problem
    My exam was on 27aug in 3rd shift. Centre was apex academy...
    Godrej - Continuous Problem In Godrej Refrigerator
    Dear Sir Complaint lodged on 28.08.2016 Please refer...
    Mts India - Internet not working in Prepaid Wifi Dongle
    Dear Sir, We have purchased mblaze prepaid Wifi dongle...
    genius nicer dicer plus - damage product
    I receive damage product of genius nicer dicer plus order...
    mobile number - Calls by unknown no
    I have been getting repeated calls from 8052615726 even...
    BSES - Non working of street light
    Street light in front of 1015, Mukherjee Nagar is not...
    Fbb SBI STYLEUP CARD - Deactivate the card
    Please De-active (Disconnect) the my SBI Card which is...
    Traffic Police of Gurgaon - Road Closed to DLF Phase3, W block
    Hi, Deep Pain & Frustration... This is exactly what...