Consumer complaints and reviews about Rustomjee Global City Virar

samson thomas gonsalves

Aug 16, 2014

LEAKAGE AND TILES PROBLEM

MY SHOPS NO.H146 AND H147
I THANK YOU FOR HANDING OVER ME THE KEYS OF MY ABOVE TWO SHOPS YESTERDAY 15TH AUGUST 2014.
WHEN I OPENED THE TWO SHOP FIRST TIME YESTERDAY, I OBSERVED THAT
1. WATER LEAKAGE IN BOTH THE BATHROOMS.
2. FLOOR TILES ARE NOT FITTED PROPERLY - WILL BREAK EASILY IN SOME CASES.
arnabh

Aug 13, 2014

very very poor network.....

i m living in j avenue 49....there is a problem if u want to call or surf the net u have to go to near your window or come outside ...........please rustom jee do something fo that.......thanks a lot(network which is not working there-idea bsnl vodafone airtel)............
REGARDS
SHUBHAM TIWARI
J AVENUE.....
GLOBAL CITY RUSTUMJEE
VIRAR(W)

Jul 28, 2014

lapse in construction quality and lapse in security

Subject: Lapse of security in the building.

I have been visiting my flat at J-14-203 mostly on Saturday or Sunday. I have noticed
For the last one month no security man is sitting in building no J 14. Eight days back, I had some Kadapa stone which I wanted to leave in the car park so that I can go up and call my labor to lift it to my flat I had to ask the security men in neighbouring building as to who was the security man of J 14. A man came out of J 16 and said he was in charge.
Today I visited my flat and I was surprised to see that someone had removed 3 screws of my glass itched name plate. The decorative plate between the door and the glass plate had been stolen. The glass was hanging on only one screw. I immediately went down without opening my flat to call the security. There was no security man at the entrance of the building. As usual some other security men got the concern security man of my building. I narrated to him what had happened and his excuse was he had gone to some other building to switch on water valve. I asked him to call his supervisor and come up to see what and happened. He went asking other security men as to who his supervisor was? By that time 5-6 security men collected and they pointed to one man who was identified as their supervisor. He was in plain clothes no uniform. When I mentioned to him that I do not see security near the building and as my building is next to the gate an additional security is assigned to the gate also. The reply was they do not have full staff.
Cont.2..

The security at the gate had the foolishness to tell me that I was at the gate but I have not seen you enter the building. It just shows the ignorance and quality of staff employed. Had I not entered the building and gone up to my flat how would I
know of the attempt of theft? Luckily I have a neighbor staying in 201 and they must have opened their door so the bugler left with the glass plate handing on one screw but the decorative plate was stolen.
I requested the security men to take 2-3 rounds in the building in the day and night they can use the elevator so that if they see something unusual they can report it to the J 2 office. To which one young security man replied “it is not their duty to take round in the building, they would get an heart attack if they took rounds in the building” Further he had the audacity to shout and say as long as the flat entrance lock is not broken into its not a burglary as per their logic and they come into the picture only if the flat door lock is broken into. I asked for their boss or the address telephone number of the agency they were employed with. They refused to give detail. I asked the supervisor on duty to come and see the damage. One security man who was not on duty for J 14 instructs him not to go up as the door lock is not broken so the supervisor refused to come up to inspect the damage. Surprising the supervisor takes instructions from his lower staff member.
I would also like to mention flat 304 are Guajarati people they kept their slippers out near their entrance and the child’s chapels were stole, they had kept a plywood sheet in the car park as work was going on in the flat even the plywood was stolen.
The security men employed are mostly old people nearing their retirement age. Every time we see a new face. I wonder if the people employing these old men have verified their address which is a statutory requirement. The security men are so ignorant that they do not even know who is their supervisor is on duty for the day. Sounds strange and unbelievable. How is their attendance taken and paid just on blind faith and report given by the agency head to your office?
I left at 3:30 p.m. and there were no security at J 14, J15, and at the gate there was only one security at J12. Most of the men employed are old they get together under one building and gossip. They may not be even medically fit but to earn their bread and butter they come and go.
If security is left to just faith and no tabs are kept, the buildings will face problems of theft and the grill fabricators will prosper to install another safety door in front of the main door.
Please take up the matter seriously with the agency employed as I have never seen full staff in the past so many months.

Jatin Chacha

Jul 26, 2014

is it safe to buy in global city

hi,

Thanks for the reviews and details you people have shared her. I can very much feel and understand your furstration, anger, helplessness. After reading these reviews it has made me more cautious of buying a flat in rustomjee global city. I had been to virar today and i saw plenty of new construction going nearby global vity but not in global city.can you guys help me in giving suggestion if i should buy a flat outside global coty nearby it. I am speaking of properties like rachnatowers,regalia, vama, sun heights etc. I have been told by y broker that anew link road is also beeb developing which us vasai virar link road and it just oases thru these props. Isit safe to buy thes properties. Also if some one can suggest important point to be taken carebefore buying these flats in virar west.

Any suggestions are appreciated. My contact no is 9930264619. jatinchacha@gmail.com
saranm

May 10, 2014

Invitation for Joining Official Social Networking Site of Global City Flatowners - www.globalcityflatowners.org

Dear Friends,

Happy to invite you to join our official social networking site of Global City Virar.

Global city resident community has been launched on 19th May 2013 with all support of flat owners 'J' avenue with intention of bring the global city resident at one place for
1. To share global city life
2. To interconnect with each other
3. To organizing events
4. To broadcasting personal opinions,ideas etc.
5. To share issues faced by members
6. Unite all member to stand for resident rights.

Know the latest happenings in Global City virar.

Note : Only flat owners are eligible to become member.

In case of any joining issue,please feel free to write @ admin@globalcityflatowners.org

Saran M
fjguard

Apr 10, 2014

poor quality construction and fitouts

The prestigious project announced in 2008 has turned out to be a farcical venture. Poor quality construction compounded with inferior quality internal fitouts has left the flat owners to redo the works to make the flat livable. Drinking water is not available, and one has to depend on Bisleri supplies on a daily basis. The lift is of interior quality and breaks down on every alternate day, water / drainage pipes constantly leak causing structural damage to the new building, the list is endless. Tiling is broken at several places and would even shame a Marwadi Builder of Bhyender ! As a Zoroastrian who had faith in a fellow Iranian, I feel cheated against the show flat the builder displayed with quality fittings. Time the tenants got together to take the builder to task.
mirage19831

Feb 13, 2014

Rustomhee Global City: turning out to be a dubious project

The Global City Project is turning out to be one helluva dubious project from the Rustomjee Evershine stable. I have taken a couple of flats there and was shocked to see the condition of the supposedly brand new flats........even an average chawl would put it to shame. The finish was pathetic, no taps, water leaking from pipes, filthy toilets, warped PVC channels, most shoddy tile work and what have you!

WOULD ADVICE THE PUBLIC AT LARGE NOT TO INVEST IN THIS PROJECT AT ALL.

From the inception of this project, the team at Virar has been lackadaisical in their approach. Never do they every reply on mail or pick up calls. The arrogance in the team over the past couple of years is obvious. I only hope that like minded citizens get together and file a PIL or case of cheating against them for not delivering on their promises. One only has to take a look at the sample flat and compare it with any of the ready ones.......you would realize you have been taken for a ride!!!!

Where is Vishal Gill, the 'boss'of Global City??? Is he blind to all these complaints floating on the net?
vinbhat

Jan 14, 2014

dinesh of rustomjee 703 global city,virar is cheat

to whom so ever it may concern RUSTOMJEE, GLOBAL CITY, FLAT J 703, BUILDING NO. 59, VIRAR WEST, MUMBAI
mr dinesh bhim singh, room no.1, smail karim chawl, kalina church road, kalina, santacruz east, mumbai 400029, is not returning my money which i paid to him to buy his flat at rustomjee, global city, flat j 703, building no. 59, virar west, mumbai. and his garage at shop no. 10 (12), e wing, rizvi park building, s. v. road, santacruz west, mumbai 400054

sirs, i am helpless 73 year old senior citizen, retired and with no source of income.and mr dinesh is only 33 years old. at this young age he is having ideas of cheating a helpless, retired senior citizen

i wanted to put all my life's savings into a flat so that i can live there without paying rent. estate agent suggested mr dinesh's above said flat which mr dinesh had bought from builder at rs 8 lacs 3 years ago. anyway, the deal between mr dinesh and myself was done at rs 29 lacs giving him a profit of over 20 lacs. i paid mr dinesh all the money except the lase 5 lacs. on the final day in june 2013. i gave him cheque of balance rs 5 lacs and requested him to hand over to me all the documents and keys to the flat. mr dinesh said that he will not do so untill the cheque is cashed. i told him that he has cashed all my previous cheques, now does he not believe me for this final cheque. to this mr dinesh repeatedly said " deal is cancelled, deal is cancelled etc "
morally, since he cancelled the deal he should have returned my money immediately but till date he has not returned my money. i have been contacting mr dinesh regularly to return my money and he has been calling me to his garage that he will return my money. since my life times money is with mr dinesh, i had no option except to go to his garage to collect my own money but invain, mr dinesh, only harassed me, he did not pay. mr dinesh must have called me to his garage for more than 20 times but did not pay, every time he would say that he will pay in next few days etc but till date he has not paid.

sirs, i request you to be careful in dealing with mr dinesh bhim sing for his flat at rustomjee, global city, flat j 703, building no. 59, virar west, mumbai.

best regards
vinod
krishna pawaskar

Jan 7, 2014

NO POSSESSION

Hi friends I have a flat in J31 & Invested in 2009 but instead of full payment I have still not recd the possession from the builder till date.They have given me confirmation letter for possession 2 times before this but have not give he possession yet.
Anish Swamikutty

Jan 2, 2014

additional possession charges

i have received the possession letter for H wing building no. 34 and was surprise to see the possession charges mentioned in the letter.At the time of booking the possession amount informed to me was Rs.69,000/- but now the demand letter says the possession amount as Rs.120,000/-. some of the charges in the letter is very unreasonable like the water meter charges which is Rs.10,000/- that means the developer is charging Rs.10,000/- from each flat for one single meter that the corporation is going to install for the entire building. Moreover the maintenance charges demanded is also on higher side.

please let me know if any one of you have received the demand letter and what is the course of action you intent to take.

Anish Swamikutty
swamikuttyanish@yahoo.com

Dec 30, 2013

Inferior quality substandard work

II have taken passion of the flat and every day I come across new defects due to sub standard material used and inferior workmanship.
The tiles in the bedroom have cracks, the tiles in the Bathroom and bed room when taped give a hollow sound which means when the tiles were fixed cement was not put on the entire surface. The tiles are only cemented around the corners in many cases.
The Aluminum windows are of such a thin gauge that they get bent in just 2 days use.
The flush valves do not function properly and one of them leeks.
The Water point in the dry area is fitted where there is no place for the machine, the electric point for the washing machine is on the other end of the dry area so we have to spend extra money.
Toilet water is suppose to stay for 34 hours but with only 4 flats occupied out of the 28 flats water in the toilet ad gone off today and it was a very embarrassing situation.
Electric light were functioning yesterday today they went off one by one. The Power board had to be opened and repaired on the very second day.
The duct area where the pipes run are left open for rats to run up and down.
ashfaq.ahmed

Dec 28, 2013

Rustomjee Global City Virar

Hi I got the possession letter from global city towards my flat in H avenue. they have demand for the additional charges over and above the possession amount. This additional amount is towards LBT, LWT & fire cess. Even they have demand for doubled amount for the water meter.
Is anyone has also got the demand for additional amount? Wht action you have taken? Plz advise...
manwanivijay

Nov 25, 2013

FALSE CERTIFICATE FROM ARCHITECT

I AM THE OWNER OF J-18-FLAT 104 MR VIJAY MANWANI.WE HAVE RECEIVED A FALSE LETTER BY ARCHITECT ANIL GATTANI THAT THE WORK IS 100 PERCENT COMPLETE AND LETTER FROM GLOBAL CITY ASKING FOR THE BALANCE FULL PAYMENT. I WISH TO PUT ON RECORD THAT FLAT 104 J/18 IS INCOMPLETE AND FALSE CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO MISGUIDE THE CUSTOMER TO PAY UP THE MONEY. IT IS SURPRISING THAT SUCH A BIG COMPANY WITH ISO CERTIFICATE HAS MISS MANAGED THE ENTIRE PROJECT AND PLAYED WITH PEOPLES DREAMS. EVEN AFTER LETTER PERSONALL CALLS FOR FULL BALANCE PAYMENT ARE MADE HOW CAN WE PAY FULL WHEN THERE ARE NO TAPS NO WATER. KINDLY TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR THE SAME.
VIJAY MANWANI

MUMBAI 400099.

EVERSHINE DEVELOPERS,
215 VEENA BEENA SHOPPING CENTRE,
2ND FLOOR, GURU NANAK RD,
BANDRA WEST, MUMBAI 400050.
whosane1979

Nov 9, 2013

Late possession

I request all owners of global city to join each other thru the blog http://globalcityflatowners.org/blogs to share your experience and issues.
If we come together, we can fight for our rights with the builder.

Mohammed N

Nov 1, 2013

Builder taking advantage and looting

I have booked in Avenue J, I have written to the Project manager , Mr. Boman Irani and Evershine builders about the problems and inferior construction they have no time to reply to me.
They want to make all customers desperate and pay their demands and take the flats with problems and than spend out of pocket to do the job.
Car parking is not permited unless one purchases the Car park. Toatly against the Supreme Court judgement.
Must all get together and ask the builder to come face to face.
yogeshnaik

Oct 27, 2013

Delay in Rustomjee Global City Virar Posession

I have also booked flat in J-16, and not got possession till now.
Recently I have received final demand letter from builder, which contains lots of taxes like
1. LBT,
2. Labour welfare cess
3. Revised Water Meter charges ( in agreement it was mentioned 5000 and now they are charging 15000 extra)
4. Increased maintenance charges ( previously it was promised @2.50/sq. ft and now its 3.50/sq.ft
5. Service Tax charged on Maintenance, possession charges and other taxes @ 12.36%.
6. Most imp thing is there is no water supply.. they are providing tanker water... but they had promised 24 hour municipal water

Why should we pay all taxes and other charges if there is no basic amenities like drinkable water..
please share your views

Oct 19, 2013

Construction far below the expected standard, ammenities and fitinggs far cheaper quality than the Show flat. Staff getting rude and insulting.

Jer Mansion, 2floor,
18 Maratha Mandir Road,
Opp. R.B.I. Quarters,
To, Mumbai Central (E),
The Project manager, Mumbai 400 008.
Global City, 9322508459
Rustomjee Evershine Joint Venture, 17th October 2013
Narangi Bypass Road,
Virar (W),
Pin Code 401 303.
Ref: Avenue J Building 14 Flat no.203.
Subject: Incomplete flat, Water Seepage earlier pointed out un attended to, Quality of construction far below the expected standard of an ISO certified company.
The undersigned had informed you office repsantatives that we would be visiting your office on Thursday 17th October 2013 to take measurements of the above reffered flat and their qualified repetitive must be present with the measuring tape etc. We had conveyed the same to your office (Mr. Avishesh Baranwal) again today morning before leaving for your office. After reaching your office when we requested for site visit as you vehicle was lying ideal near the sales office we were informed that we will have to wait for 40-50 minutes minimum as they have no executive to show us the place. After a span of 45 minutes wait we had to go directly to Mr. Avishesh Baranwal, we were surprised to learn from his statement that we are not allowed to measure the flat until we make full payment and take passion of the flat. Yes we have witness to his statement as customers in your office were shocked to hear this statement from your executive. We asked to meet a more senior person to which Mr. Avishesh Baranwal said he is the most senior most executive in the office. We than requested him to give in writing that we are not allowed to measure the flat for which we have paid up 90% of the cost. Mr. Avishesh Baranwal was very rude and started shouting with a loud town that he will not give anything in writing and we can do whatever we like but he will not let us measure the flat.
After a long wait we talk to a senior over the phone and Mr. Avishesh Baranwal
Left us in the office vehicle under our complex. A junior executive joined us to the flat but he was unaware that we had to measure the flat. He turned up empty handed. Cont.2...
: 2:

We had received a certificate from your architect Mr. Anil Gattani that the work is 100% complete. I wish to put on record that the Flat No.203 building No, 14 Avenue J is incomplete and false certificate is issued to misguide the customer to pay up the money. It is surprising that such a big company with an ISO certification has miss managed the entire project and played with peoples life savings and dreams.
On 11th July 2013, the undersigned had sent an Email to Miss. Harshada Badkar
Pointing out just a few defects and problems, in the flat which could have easily been taken care of. Today on 17th October 2013, the same problems remain unattended to.
1) The window frame for the A/c. provision in the visitors room has some gap as a result in the monsoon the water drips in from the frame some epoxy needs to be applied to seal it from the exterior side. You can still see the water marks on the internal wall and work un attended to.
2) We have noticed dampness due to water seepage on the right side of the hall Flower bed between two flats. The plastering work on the same wall is done so carelessly that chips of plaster are missing and the wall looks so shabby. Your workers have just tried to cover up the rough un even job with a coat of Brown paint but the untidy unfinished finishing is clearly visible. Yes with warmer days the wet patches are drying up and you will again camouflage it with a cost of paint but once you hand over the flat and next monsoon the leakage starts again than who do we go to? Already before handing over the flat your repsantatives are so rude and un attentive to our genuine problems.
3) In the master bed room the A/c. socket is provided but there is no switch provided. The electrical fittings are of such cheap quality. The Aluminum sliding windows are of such a thin gauge that they will fall off in a span of few years. The vendor and design of the external M.S. Grill you have specified does not permit one to properly paint it or maintain it as a result in the very first monsoon the grills have started rusting and the rust marks have stared dripping on the external walls of the freshly painted buildings. This is purely due to an unpractical design specified that does not permit one to put the hand and paint the M.S. Grill form outside after it is installed. Yes the grills are optional at our cost but the design is specified by you to have an even external facade.
Cont.3…

: 3:

4) You have provided for a loft on one of the bathroom for loft tank. But you have not provided for any kind of piping connection for it to be connected to the second bath room or the kitchen. As you provide water by tanker for a limited time of the day how does one use the other bathroom or the kitchen? You should have some piping connection provided from the loft tank to the second bath room and the kitchen. In the situation you hand over the flat to us we have to pay extra and run visible piping in our flat to get the second bath room and kitchen connected? I don’t think if you would have planned it properly you would have missed out on such an important requirement. This shows total carelessness and cost cutting attitude from your company.
5) Your learned architect Mr. Anil Gattani has issued a work completion certificate, certifying 100% work completed. Sir, for your kind information the doors are unpainted, the water connection taps are not fitted, toilet pan out let connections incomplete. The internal walls are dirty the entrance door is filled with P.O.P. stains the common corridor tiles on the second floor near the lift is chipped off, the granite floor on the entrance of the building is broken. In short the work is more or less the same as inspected on 11th July 2013. How can your learned architect give such a 100% completion certificate? Can you please explain?

The undersigned had carried along a cheque of Rs.Three lacs six thousand three hundred and fifty four towards your letter dated 11th October 2013. Received by us on 15th October 2013. We informed Mr. Avishesh Baranwal
That we have the cheque with us but the work is incomplete to which Mr. Avishesh Baranwal advised us to take the cheque back- as until we are satisfied with the work in the flat.
We put on record we have the funds ready but you have failed to deliver the flat on time and the work in the flat is incomplete. Will your company guarantee for the water seepage and dampness does not occur in the next monsoon?
Please let us know if some statuary payments are to be made for any kind of taxes we can issue a separate cheque so that we are not penalized for interest due to your carelessness.
We repeat WE HAVE THE FUNDS READY BUT YOUR OFFICE HAS FAILED TO DELIVR DEFFECT FREE, COMPLETED FLAT TILL DATE. Cont.4…
: 4:

Please advise us when the above problems will be attended to and what guarantee your company can give for leakage/ dampness in the walls in the next monsoon season?

C.C. Mr. Boman Irani
Enigma Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
JMC House, 3 floor, Western Express Highway,
Bisleri Compound, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 099.

Evershine Developers,
215, Veena Beena, Shopping Centre, Second floor,
Guru Nanak Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai 400 050.
B Roy

Oct 19, 2013

No Permission for Parking

The new problem is that the Builder is not allowing to park vehicle inside the M Avenue area .They are asking illegally for parking slots Rs 155000 in cash for which no receipt will be given.Otherwise , they are asking us to park on the road at owners risk. They are refusing to give this in writing. There is no communication facility ,hence nobody is ready to shift due to poor infrastructures. Spoken to Mr Balasubramanium but of no use..

Moreover , I had put water tank in the loft above the guest toilet only to find that there is no connection given by the builder so that the tank water can be drawn to all the toilets and kitchen.So each toilet and kitchen should have separate tank!!!

The quality of tiles are pretty bad and they are not replacing even after repeated reminders.

Lifts do not work due to poor quality.

Intercom still not provided.

No proof of tax payments given..

No end to the nightmares..

Mrs Roy
Pankaj_Rent

Oct 17, 2013

Broken tiles,Lens at main door & Cable Network

1) In flat no 202, J 61 Bldg, the bath room tiles are broken although no one was staying here earlier,(we shifted in on the 1st of October 2013) and

2) the lens on the main door have not been fixed yet.

We already have given a written complaint on 6th Oct to the concerned officials and visited the office 4 times in Buliging No J 2 .But so far nothing has been done although they have committed that it would be done. But when it will be done we do not know.

3) The builder is insisting on having cable network connection in the flat for TV viewing, but we already have an Airtel connection. Inspite of this we contacted the cablewala and got the connection which is not working presently on account of faulty cable.The cable people are insisting on buying the Setbox which is costing 1400/- .But since we already have of setbox of Airtel , this according to us, is an unnecessary expenditure.When we took up this issue with the cablewala they are now asking us to give the Airtel setbox to them, in exchange of the cable setbox.I feel it is really foolishness to give a branded setbox for a cheap local cable setbox. And we have requested the Rustomjee officials to give us permission to install the Airtel Antenna atop the building since our flat is facing the opposite, to the west, which is out of the range of the Airtel signal.So there is no other option now but to install it on the terrace. I have my elder sister at home wholeday without the facility of watching TV and deprived of any entertainment .Hope you understand how it is really is very difficult to be at home without TV.

Therefore I request you al,l to please help in this matter, especially those who are really facing a problem with cable network, to come together and take it up with builder.

Parvati Menon
cbpatel_74

Sep 30, 2013

Non- refund of VAT paid to Rustomejee

As per the instructions of Rustomjee-Global City Virar we had paid 5% VAT before the court's decision because we have been told that they will charge interest on delayed payment. After High Court's decision rate was reduced to some 3.6% for which we have not got any official letter from Rustomjee. I am continuously following up with Rustomjee people but getting same answer that govt. is not paying refund. Can anyone help me on this matter? Please advise.
jagggie

Sep 15, 2013

defects in flat offered for possession

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A FLAT FOR POSSESSION. IT HAS 15 DEFECTS, THE MAJOR ONE BEING LEAKAGE IN BEDROOM. QUALITY OF WORK IS SUBSTANDARD AND FAR BELOW THAT WHICH BEFITS THE REPUTE OF RUSTOMJEE. THOUGH THE COST OF FLAT PAID WAS MUCH HIGHER THAN PREVAILING MARKET RATE, QUALITY IS WORSE THAN THAT GIVEN BY THE CHEAPEST BUILDER IN THE CITY. IT APPEARS ONLY APPROACHING CONSUMER COURT SHOULD HELP TO GET VALUE FOR OUR MONEY.
sukhmani

Sep 4, 2013

M9 Possession delayed

hi friends,

we have bought a 3 bhk flat in rustomjee and yet to get an possession, i agree we should all get together and go there.

anyone who also has M9 flat please let me know.
B Roy

Aug 25, 2013

Rustomjee Global City

Dear All,

This particular Builder is unethical , not trustworthy, unprofessional, dishonest and one of the worst among the Bombay Builders.By way of publicity money they are looting common man's dream and hard earned money.They have spent money to all places so that not a single negative facts comes under public eye. It should be brought to the public through social media so that they can not sell any more projects and attract fresh scapegoats.They have kept bunch of lairs as there office bearers who are shameless parrots and I feel pity on them .These zombies are used as human shields by the builder.

The builder's representatives will never reply to correspondence. Through RTI , I came to know that Builder delayed the electricity connection and not MSEDCL. There is strong case to recover compensation from him if pursued through a good lawyer.

For water , you need to raise the issue through RTI to VVMC.

rgds

Mrs Roy
Amit Kumar Jha

Aug 22, 2013

Uncertainty of Flat booked in Rustomjee Global City Avenue I 22
Dear Friends,

I've booked a flat in Rustomjee Globalcity Avenue I 22 in October 2011. Till date the builders office bearers are not giving exact information about the commencement of work for this building. In the beginning we were told that the construction work will commence in in 2-3 months and the same was repeated by them, every time we visited or contacted them.
Its only this year in March or so they said that we're have some Technical problem due to which the construction of the building cannot be carried out. Also they're not ready to reply to my several mails that I've sent them as querry to the status of the construction. They'll simply telephone you to say that, due to technical problem they're not able to complete this project.

I had booked flat with them, as I believed that, they're a Trusted name in the construction business and my money will be secure with them. I had heard about delays in possesion but due to the Brand Name I ignored the everything else.

It's my request to the other owners in this project. Lets, join together and collectively talk to the builder.

You can contact me on 9820603068.

Amit Jha
skjune84

Aug 20, 2013

Customer IDIOT

Today we got the letter stating that the possession of the flat bought in 2009 will be march 2014 (They will try - Note).. HAHA.

Is there a way to get a compensation from them?

snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Vijay, We apologize for the inconvenience. We care...
    army postal life insurance - NON RECEIPT OF PLI BOND NO:-APS 496427-L
    SIR I JC 697399F SUB S BABU OF AFMC HAVE TAKEN LOAN SUM OF...
    Idea - ER : Billing issue
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    R.SHANKAR - SEMI DISCLOED AMOUNT
    Sir He is working in ARCHIES LTD He is earning salary...
    Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department - True OR Fake mail
    Hi Team, Yeaserday I have received a mail from Mrs....
    Ibps - CHANGE IN EXAM CENTRE OF IBPS PO 2014
    Sir, I have given centre choice as Bhubaneswar but I...
    aadhar card organisation - request for adhar enrollment number
    dear sir i lost my adhar enrollment slip my name...
    Reliance Fresh - MONTHLY STATEMENT
    CARD NO 6048 6310 7227 1128 MONTLY STATEMENTS REQUIRED...
    BBMP, Health Department - Garbage Littering at HSR Layout Sec 3
    Dear Sir, I am resident at 25/A, 18th C Main, 24th Cross,...
    QNET - ccd avoiding qnet frauds
    Even though qnet sites have blocked . these fraudsters...