sales tax department

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about sales tax department

Akt77

Aug 14, 2016

Selling Cycles Without Bill

Sir, Selling cycles without bill and making good profit , having a huge bussiness and making a huge loss to cusomers and government. I have bought a cycle in Rs.3200 from Ajit Cycle Store(Dealer),Akbarpur Rooad Malipur,Ambedkar Nagar U.P. but he is not giving the bill.On demanding the bill he has beaten to me and my son also. He has a good support from Police Station Malipur.Please put an enquiry against him. Sir please grant my complaint as soon. Yours faithfilly Akhilesh Kumar Tripathi Mob No. 8795556965.
Sanyam dixit

Aug 9, 2016

registration DVAT no

Dear All
My name is vijay dixit and I am working in small firm, I think I start a business so I am apply registration for DVAT, my firm name is FASHION PRANI & TEMP VAT NO IS-07807118663 DATE-13-4-2016. So problem is my DVAT no is temporary after 4 month. Any person not comes for vat verification by department of trade & taxes. I am many time & many govt bank try to open current account but the bank says your DVAT no is temporary. so I am not work. PLEASE HALP ME.
TEMP DVAT NO-07807118663

COMPLAINT DATE-10/8/2016
ramavtar sexena

Aug 6, 2016

ttheft of aletax

i inform that seetaram enterprise krishna madir wali gali jacumpura gurgaon,this firm worktotaly theft tax every day.company sale is 45 lacs per month.but firm show only 10 lacs sale in three month.true sale is1crore 45 lacs.but company pay tax 10 lacs. soplz take action of this firm.
shrigànesh

Aug 6, 2016

sttaf

Ha├▒umangarh saletax office Ward second me koi gopania suchana tax chori ke lliya suchana jaipur.DC ganganagar se ati hai vo suchana ya fir DC dwara CTO ko koi de gai suchana office staff ke dwara bahar apne chaheto ko likege kar Di jati ha second Ward staff dwara esi tahara ki ghatana date 3_8_16and 4_8_16 ko Hui hai janch kar staff ko nilambit Kate Jo office ki gopania bhang kar rahe h
Jayaraj123

Aug 3, 2016

Sales Tax Theft and Not maintaining Books of Accounts

K. R. Packers, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, 533124, This company is registered two years back and they did not maintaining any books of accounts and billing system. They are not giving any bills or receipt for their sales.

Address: K. R. Packers, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, 533124 (Opposite "Horlicks Factory, Bommuru)

Factory Owner Name - Vasala Ravi Kumar
Phone Number - 7396410004
Jack1239

Jul 13, 2016

Mumbai Travellers No Service Tax on Trekking

Dear All,

If YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE, please dont enroll for treks in Mumbai Travellors
The conduct that Mumbai travellors did during our recent trek to Mount Kalsubai was pathetic.
They didnt give any support and guided us on wrong way.

Also they do not pay Service Tax for the local treks organized by them every Saturday / Sunday and enjoy through the tax money which teh government should ideally receive. Kosh Mulo Dand the slogan of Income Tax department must be followed. Those who dont follow law, must know the prenalty and prosecution consequences.
Dg832000

Jul 5, 2016

Not giving bill

Gupta store, zhanda chock, mcd colony, samaypur badli ka shopkeeper bill dene ke liye manaa kar raha hai. Uske pass koi bill book bhi nahi hai.
Rajesh Sharma

Jul 3, 2016

Without billing sale and tex Stolen(chori)

Aaj 03.07.2016 ko mere dwara KHANUJA HARDWARE, Shakti Nagar, Near Suvidha Market, In frount of Dwarka Mishra, Parsad, Jabalpur ke dwara 750/- ka saman kharida gaya. Humne Unse Pakka bill manga to unhone dene se mana kar diya, kehte hai ki kachhe saman ka pakka bill nahi dete hai app koi or item ka bill le le. Sir aapse ummned hai nahi apekacha ki jati hai ki app yese sailar ke khilaf kathoor karyavahi kare. Taki wo bill jarur de. Government ko jo revenue nahi mil raha hai uski vasuli jarur kare. Meri complaint pe ki gai karvahi se suchit karne ki kripa kare.

Rajesh Sharma.
nitin45678

Jun 24, 2016

selling mobiles without bill

selling mobiles without bill and buying without bill. and making good profit. amd already having a criminal case in ahmedabad and imprision in sabarmati jail regarding this matter. name amit ahuja. res at 5A. saraswati apt. nr. smc . bunglow. athwa lines . parle point. surat. . and having a huge bussiness from mumbai and chennai. and making a huge loss to goverment. kindly check this matter.. same complain goes to central government and pmo office..revenue department..

thanks
Kalyan10

Jun 23, 2016

No bill, hige cost, low Qulity

A Company in the name of Vijays Tiles Hub is operating at the address:Opp govt school,sarjapura road, doddakaneeli,bangalore-560035. The Company is doing very big business but there is no MRP on the products and no bill. They are also involved in doing frauds with the customers. Tiles box MRP 270rp but he sale to the customer 800rp. My Humble requested take necessary action with
immediate effect.
laksharora786

Jun 19, 2016

shopkeeper don't give mobile bill

There is famous mobile shop name diamond communication I order a mobile phone they did not give me bill and there is fault in my mind bile care told me to show bill now what to do
fnr

Jun 15, 2016

sells TeX cori

Fatehnagar that. Mavali dis. Udaipur Rajasthan

Prey mahody ji
Fatehnagar my ek factory jiska na Shree Shive Tredars jismy chily. Tarmaric pesai ka Kam hota h yaha PR rojana lagbhag 40000 rs k sell hoti h or yah sells TeX my 10000 rs rojana he show karty h sarkar ko salana lagbhg 6000000 salana k TeX chori ho rahi h
avi1409

Jun 8, 2016

Dealer doing trading without registration

Hello, At our neighbourhood A shop named "Tiwari Telecom" situated at F-367, Gali No - 86, Mahavir Enclave Part -3, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059, Near Bindapur Police Station is doing trading of mobile phone, Simcard and mobile accessories. I just want to share that according to person he is doing very well business with net of income approx 100000 per month. He is not even issuing any sale bill even not registered in Vat department. This is all kind of making fool to customer as well. I got this info when i bought a new mobile from him and i used, But i need a bill to reimburse bill amount from my client as i bought same for my client. Unfortunately i didn't get the same rather i got answer that we can't issue bill and when i tried to return that mobile he refused to return by saying "KI AB TO SEAL KHUL GAI NHI HO SKTA WAPAS". I am requesting you to take initiative against these type of dealers, As i am aware that you people are working on same to make delhi corruption free.

Rahul Sharma
sharma.or.rahul@gmail.com
suhel seth

May 31, 2016

Sales Tax Theft

Hotels & Resto Bars in Jaipur tend to buy alcohol from the local retailers and sell it at higher price with govt levies imposed on the same, however the taxes collected arent deposited to the government, since there is no record of the illegal purchase of alcohol from retail stores. All the Bars have to buy from Rajasthan Government's excise depot, for which they keep records and are liable to deposit applicable taxes also.

Bars buy from retail stores at regular price, impose govt. taxes and are doing an illegal business practice, depriving the govt. of its rights.

Please look into the matter and senior govt. officials in excise department are also allegedly involved in this scam.

karansinghbartwal@gmail.com

May 24, 2016

Illegal goods sold by shopkeepers

Hi team,

I would like to complain about the shops at Hari Nagar, Ashram, Delhi. Most of the shops here doesn't provide bill with TIN NO. they openly say that, we deal in black money and we don't give bill.

How we are supposed to file complain against them, when we don't have any proof?

I would like you to send a team and make them pay for their bad deeds. Please contact me @ karansinghbartwal@gmail.com, If in need of extra information about this issue.

Karan Singh Bartwal
kirtee11

May 20, 2016

shop keeper refuses to give bill for purchased items

Akshat Stationary Book House, Shop no. 34, H-3 Block, DDA Lal Market, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018, refuses to give bill for purchased item. When asked for bill he says that there is some problem going on with V.A.T and so bill cannot be given right now, but this has happened again. He says he does not have a TIN numbers he cannot give bill also trying to insult me by saying bills are generally given to customers who purchases items above rupees 2000. this incident has most recently taken place at (20 / 05 / 2016 at 7:30 pm). To get rid of me he said do not purchase items from me if you don't like.
K.k.sinah

May 20, 2016

Sale tax theft

Dear.sir
Complaint against this person
Mr Gautam Aggarwal owner hotel thousand spices khanna state Punjab India. His business add is near civil court G.T.Road khanna
(Amar nath& sons) his registered firm name. He is a fraud person he make a duplicate bill books for rooms and also make duplicate account for the restaurant billing if the average sale is 25000 per day then mr Gautam just shows 2500 in original sale. This type of person is not a good for our society . He is tax theft that's by our country is not developed. He is always against our judicial system. he shows government employees are his servent. He has no fear of income tax or sale tax department . Couz some person of the department are help him that's y he knows every step before.
So please put inquire against him regarding his income and related payable taxes.
This is serious matter I will follow this complaint and take it to the high level of inquiry. His Tin num is 03771123617 an S.tax num is AABFA9508LSD001. On the name of Amar nath &sons . In the last I just want to say please take a serious step against him. I send the same letters to the upper level only for justice.
I have full faith on you hope ke sach ke he jeet ho.
Yours faithfull
K.k.sinah Indian citizen .
sanju1890

May 18, 2016

Sales tax evasion

The complain is against the following person:

Mr Praveen Jain
B-139/A, Shalimar Garden, Extn - 2, Sahibabad - 201 005
U.P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jain is living a lavish life style, but I am absolutely sure that he is not at all paying any type of tax.
Neither he is paying sales tax, neither he is paying income tax and nor VAT etc.

Please put an inquiry against him him.....regarding his source of income and related payable taxes.

I will follow this complain and take my complain to the highest level of inquiry and get his person punished.
Tax evasion is a serious offense and dealt with hardness.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
Tanya seth

May 16, 2016

Not paying sell tax :::

Hey Sir ;
We provide u some important News In Steet No 8 Anand parvat Industrial Area Mr :Sonu manufacture Troub Machine Products He Manufacture Fan Jali Also Mr sonu Have no Tin No He sell huge number of Goods Every Day when customer Told to giving bill invoice He said Go from here Dont come again He Earn Daily 1lkh rupees :: Mr sonu is Not registerd His company to Any department sir he misbehave to customer and Factory Labour He cant pay sallery on time ::: he can manufacture same copy of usha fan jali by machine
Sir kindly grant my report as soon
shama241

May 16, 2016

Breach of laobour laws

Sir , This Kirana shop (Sri kanyakaparmershwarri Kirana shop in safilguda (krupa complex lane next to neredmet bus stop, who is open in wee hours till 12:00 in the midnight and beyond. He wants to make businesss in the hours when the others shops are closed. due to this all the men stand in the night and becomes difficult for any other ladies to take a stroll after dinner. Drunkards also visit the shop and keep commenting and trying to take a fight. it is not with in a locality nor has any permission we have complained against it . but not positive , please request to take an action against it as he breaks the rules the labour laws. he has made huge profit with no time.
rajaldesar

May 10, 2016

HUNDIA INFOSOLUTIONS PVT LTD

DEAR SIR
I IN FROM TO U ,,HUNDIA IS NOT PROPER TAX PAYEE(TAX CHORI ) .HE I CHANGE THE MRP STICKER DAILY AND SALE WITHOUT TAX.SALE DAILY IN SLIP APROX DAILY SALE 5 LAKE .
HUNDIA INFOSOLUTIONS PVT LTD
SP ROAD
BANGALORE
pushpendra rai gupta

May 10, 2016

froud in paying service and sales tax

Maheshwari engineers and contractor, 151A sector, MANDIDEEP, Bhopal (M.P.) is the name and address of the firm who is doing job work for other companies and they never pays there sales or service tax and his annual turnover is minimum 1Crore to 2 Crore by the job work or selling zinc dross, zinc ash and other materials which was receiving him from other companies for doing the job.
They also don't giving the bill for scrap material and not submitted proper sales tax. They don't disclosed their correct income and not maintained their accounts properly. There are many loopholes in there accounts
I requested to take a legal action against this firm
Thnx and regards
Well Wisher
bskytt

May 1, 2016

sale tax chori

M jhilmil industrial area new friends colony plot no.6 gali no 4 yahan se hu m apko secret info de rahi hu is jagah pr illegal wrk hota h sb 2 nmbr ka kam hota h yahan ,hr din yahan 250 tv.or led bnta h or bahar jata h or y log ek bill pr 50 tv dete h or bs 1bill ki sale shw krte hai or bht sa kam inke ghr se hota h jo ki 72 ram vihar op.Yamuna sports complex gate no 1 k pas h ,croro ka saman rkha h inke ghr pr...plz ispr aap urgently action le.
Ur welvishor
Geeta mahra
Speedcon electronics
reena0712

Apr 20, 2016

vat tax chori

This time in ujjain many traders supply beverages and fmcg product in ujjain ,I n that i have some name that is abhisek enterprises ,(freeganj & dhaba road)and nakoda traders daulat ganj where supply beverages and confacitionary material they totally supply without tax payee material this days Because this time "simhansth 2016"was go further ,So plz. cheak and do some thing graceful that makes all traders a write path.

EK Bhartiya.

MOMA Scholarship - regarding permanet id
    Sir/mam. I had received scholarship 2015-16 now i...
    lic merchant premium collection - updation of merchant portal
    INVOICE No 45470504,45434109, 45418011 is not updation...
    NAAPTOL - defective product
    I have purchased a product which was roti maker about 2...
    Cholamandalam - harrassment
    respected sir.. maine kuch time pehle chola mandalam se...
    ATM SBI Bank - Debit card deactivated for Ecom transaction
    Sir, I ,vijaya received a message from vk-ATMSBI On...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud call for arm details
    Received a call from no.7050360242 telling me that he was...
    Victory Hill"s - They have changed their name
    They have changed their name to Genial InfoTech Solutions...
    care---paytm.com - ______________________________________
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    Inkgrid.com - Item not received
    I have ordere an item -277144 for a sum of rupees 3240/-...
    SAMSUNG LED - Non installation of led inspite of repeated calls....
    i have purchased samsung led tv of 24 inches through...