sales tax department

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about sales tax department

P.P.P.

May 22, 2015

resturent bil

SIR / MAM , IAM PARTHA PRATIM PANJA, I AM INTERESTETED TO KNOW ANY NON AC,RESTURENT (KARCO- NEW MARKET- PHONE NO-03322521710--VAT NO 19420119062) HAVE CHARGE 14.5% VATT ON NOMINAL FOOD ,MAY BILL AMOUNT 250 OR 900, EVERY TIME. THERE WAS NO AC,ONLY SITTING WITH FAN AND WASH ROOM,EVEN THEY FORCE FOR PACKAGE WATER BECAUSE NON SUPPLY OF NORMAL WATER (PACKAGE WATER ARE MRP + VAT), PLEASE VERIFY AND GIVE HELP FOR ALL GENERAL PEOPLE, THANK YOU.
R L SEHGAL

May 18, 2015

SALE TAX /INCOME TAX

SALE TAX / INCOME TAX
IT IS INFORMATION FOR SALE TAX OFFICE THAT this shopkeeper Mr.SURINDER SINGH resident of 120 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI-110009 AND HE HAS

ANOTHER HOUSE NO 114 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI-110009 AND AND ABOVE 14 ROOMS ON RENT ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED MADE AND ALSO

TWO SHOPS IN MUKEERJI NAGAR DELHI AND TWO SHOPS NEAR GULABI BAGH AND SHSTRI NAGAR HAS OWNER OF ALSO FOUR ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED

FLOOR ABOVE THE HOUSE NO 120 AND HOUSE NO 114 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI WHICH ARE ON RENT is running since last years and on an average if

he did not pay taxes to the tune of around 3.1 Lacs per year and in 20 years they had already evaded tax to the tune of more than 1 Crore on which government had lost lot of penalties and dues. I therefore request you personally to kindly look into this matter and conduct a raid and lodge an FIR against the accused for evading of taxes and impose heavy penalties so that this will be benefit to the government.

RLSEHGAL
R L SEHGAL

May 18, 2015

SALE TAX / INCOME TAX

RLSEHGAL
VKG9

May 17, 2015

NON APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF SALES TAX AND SERVICE TAX

I am a citizen of India and would like to confirm you some details.

Some of the restaurants who are running in the commercial market and having sales volume of more than 30000/- Per day are not paying any sales tax and income tax and service tax and are already running Air Conditioner restaurants at D-1 Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 in the name if Shiva Caffee and Shiva Chinese Corner. When we demanded for the bill they had rejected the request to provide us the same and even shouted and scolded us with bad words and also the quality used by them for the south India dish are also not upto the mark. further I feel this restaurant is running since last 20 years and on an average if they did not pay taxes to the tune of around 5.1 Lacs per year and in 20 years they had already evaded tax to the tune of more than 1 Crore on which government had lost lot of penalties and dues. I therefore request you personally to kindly look into this matter and conduct a raid and lodge an FIR against the accused for evading of taxes and impose heavy penalties so that this will be benefit to the government.

Best regards
Vijay Kumar Gupta
9871206418
mkamal_isd

May 12, 2015

TRANSPORTERS CHEATING

My name is Kamalanathan from chennai. I am working in L&T Ltd last 5 years. 3 and half years I worked in Mumbai. at January end I shifted to chennai. I booked Perfect cargo packers and movers for shifting my house hold materials. While they are come to my house and check the materials and asked Rs 16500/- for shifting. and I given Rs 500/- advance. I told january 26 come and take materials for shifting. I am also booked train ticket for 27 january 2015 from mumbai to chennai. But they ask me we will come on 27-01-2015 I agree. In 27-01-2015 they come and pack all materials and taken then they are preparing bill of about 20000 rupees. They are telling service tax is 12.36% extra.Insurance is extra. I told I am not like to pay insurance then they reduce to 19000/-

How they technically cheating?. I asked at that time of booking is there any charges? they are told NO. but after packing and loading into tempo then they are asking more money. The amount they are collected is they dont note in their consignment copies. only one copy which they given to me that paper only have the amount of Rs18833/- They told the one of the copy will come with lorry driver. they dont wish to tell driver the amount how much they collected.

PERFECT CARGO PACKERS & MOVERS
Sathish Sharma +919029061006
address Godown No.1, Ground Floor, Plot No.92,
19/C, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -400705.

CONSIGNMENT NOTE NO: 121 DATE 27.01.2015

They noted that
fright 16495
service tax 2038
sur charges 300
total 18833
less advance -500
balance 18333

I want to know how much they really pay to government? If they really pay money to government It is welcome. No issue but they must be cheaters.
If we go to purchase any one house hold materials Like TV, Fridge. The shop owner what will do they are telling one price Like 15000/- after we purchase they do the tax calculation within the amount they told. If they ask more money at that time of we pay we can Just say I dont wish to purchase. But in my matter, all materials packed then they are asked more money.

In which place I can go and complaint. we are working in companies and I cannot get leave for these reason. what can I do? Like me how many persons are cheated till date. These packers and movers are cheating both one side common people who cannot go and make complaint. In another side Government tax department. That department is simply checking papers what amount is written on paper they calculated tax for that amount, dont know the real amount the company earns.

Please look into this matter in above said shop. and stop like this type of cheating.

Thanking You!
Yours truly,
M Kamalanathan
Mobile 08286017775
ashishjhaaj

May 2, 2015

vat and payment

dear
sir i am the sales man at beckon international and given T V to chirag electronics lal kuan badarpur m b road and his TIN NO. is 07806947431. He purchase tv in january but i have dought that hi not pay vat and he sale my tv at higher price then mrp. first he sckrch the mrp then sold tv at higher price not even my tv also i note that LG PRIDGE so plz take action on this dealer .and i request plz dont take my name for this complenet.

thanks
ashish jha
nitendra_c

Apr 30, 2015

VAT evasion

I purchased Hitachi Window AC and Electrom Stablizer on 14.03.2015 from M/s Maruti Elecronics, A-50, Devli Extn., Tigri Road, New delhi-110062 having TIN No.07250474325. They charged me Rs.29900/- in all and told that it includes VAT@12.5%. They gave me Challan with no. -B 3113 which I overlooked as Invoice.
Later when there was some problem with the AC, on contacting Hitachi for attending it as it was in Guarantee period, the Service Engineer Pointed out that it was not invoice that I am having. On contacting the Shop they were adamant to not give me Invoice saying that I will have to pay extra to have bill invoice. On insisting that I have already paid in full and need bill thay after many days gave me invoice. Invoice no.is R0058 dated 14.03.2015.
Since the Shop gave me the bill after persistent eforts and the Bill is having the same date i.e. 14.03.2015 on which I purchased the items and when he did not create the Bill I doubt that the bill could be fake.
In view of the above I request that the authorities enquire regarding the genuinety of the bill.In case of any further queries I would be available at 9717007438 and if required the copies of bill and challan could be e-mailed.
Nitendra Chaturvedi
ChintanShah

Apr 28, 2015

DOING FRAUD IN SALES TAX AND INCOME TAX.

PARTY NAME = JARRAR LOUNGE
ADDRESS = 1ST FLOOR, CITY MALL, OPP. SANKALP RESTAURANT, NEAR RAJPATH CLUB, SG ROAD, AHMEDABAD - 380059
OWNER NAME = RONAK SHAH
TIN NO. 24074303239
CST NO. 24574303239
THIS PARTY DOING ALL BUSINESS WITHOUT GIVING TAXABLE INVOICE.WHENEVER CUSTOMER ASK FOR INVOICE DONOT GIVE ANY REPLY AND SOUTING ON THEM. PLEASE TAKE IMMIGIATE ACTION.

DOING FRAUD IN SALES TAX AND INCOME TAX.

PLEASE TAKE IMMIGIATE ACTION.
PLEASE TAKE IMMIGIATE ACTION.
Harsh Kanak

Apr 28, 2015

60% Vat charged

I booked State Cargo Packers and Movers (Dilshad Garden - Mr Jitesh 9910712012) my luggage (10 Cartons) to drop from delhi under package and movers and they charged 60% as service tax (14.4%)State Tax (Per State - Rs 400) and Vat as 14%. and Insurance as 5% and Bilty charge as 5%. On Asking about they have a given a reciept of inclusive of all taxes. If Needed i can produce Bills also
ChintanShah

Apr 22, 2015

Sales Without Bill And Without Shop Name

Sale without Reg. Bill without vat
sales with out proper bill
. one steel making company is there in Bangla Bazar Lucknow (226002)..they doing sales without proper bill ..th...shop address ...Bangla Bazar, Opposite Krishna Medical Store, Lucknow 226002
salman9305

Apr 22, 2015

Sale without Reg. Bill without vat

manoj8347

Apr 21, 2015

Refund not granted 2009-10

Sir,I m owner of AGARWAL CHEMICALS NEW DELHI-45
TIN NO- 07310125480 . I have claimed my vat refund 64000rs.approx.2009-2010.but till today we have not receive my amount .please help me.
(M)_9810778347
vishnu19925

Apr 19, 2015

sales with out proper bill

. one telemarketing shop is there in poonamalle Chennai (600056)..they doing sales with proper bill ..they are selling 200 rupees tablets as 2250 that is too with out bill ...shop address ...MYSHOPE ,OLD 10,THIRUMALNAGAR 3RD CROSS,POONAMALLE 600056
Saravanan2k15

Apr 16, 2015

doing business without sale tax

A curtain merchant is doing business in lakhs and not giving bill for the product. they do business at their home. not a registered concern and not paying sale tax at all.
their address is G.Shobana, w/o. Mr. Sundara vinayakam, Door No. A3, S.D.S. Illam, 1st street, Shirdi sai nagar, (next to sai apartments / Shri durga steels house), poonamallee, chennai - 600 056.
devendrad

Apr 12, 2015

Complaint Against 3D Glasss Rent-Q Cinema Shahdara -East Delhi

Today We went to watch Fast & Furies -7 & took 2 3D Glasses & pay Rs.140/- as a security charges & Rent of Rs.20/- per glass as per your representative instruction.We watched complete movie & collected my security money Rs.100/- for 2 Glasses but I asked about receipt of Rs.40/- for rent they denied to provide receipt & once I asked to share the written policy about rent of 3d glasses & receipt they have not given sufficient answer .I asked to some more viewers who were watching this movie & observed that they have not provided any receipt of 3D glass to any one that is the very serious concern.

I am sharing this with you because its about Q CINEMA & I know Q CINEMA don't allow this type of forge .So I have requested to please take action on this because it was a Black income & they are not paying any tax to GOVT for the same & not providing any receipt to everyone who are watching 3D movie .

I hope you will understand .
srpolasa

Apr 1, 2015

Sending stock with wrong TIN

Hello Sir
This new company named "KISAN AGRO FOODS" (but not KISAN AGRO PRODUCTS) registered in Karnataka on 11/08/2014 is sending the stock to the customers with wrong TIN number. So, the stock receiving party is not required to pay tax and somebody else have to pay tax. We are having problem due to this as they have used our business TIN number for some transaction which we didnt order and we have to pay the sales tax for that stock and the person who received it is not paying it. Please help us and black list this company.

Sekhar.
Rameeznanjangud

Mar 24, 2015

cheating the government

hello sir i am writing against this shop owner he is a steel merchant sells everything without any bill..he bought item from Tamilnadu with out paying tax.....now he is having 3 shops in nanjangud around 1 crore material in his shop with out bill. not only that he is not doing business with govt rules..he saved lot of stocks in other go-down without paying taxes..i sincerely request to outburst such businessman and there illegal work.

shop name

PRIYADARSHNI METALS, BAZZAR STREET NANJANGUD NEAR TO NANJANGUD MARKET
OTHER 2 SHOP WITH OUT NAME OPPOSITE TO DALAVAHI SCHOOL NANJANGUD (MURUGAN METAL)
princemubarak

Mar 19, 2015

vat inspection officers are very corrupted

Hi i am a daily earner agent in the market where i am doing company registrations and i will guide to people through right way about business requirements.... since from the last one month vat inspection officers are demanding 3000/- to 5000/- for one visit .... by this how can a common man can live in this society government is paying the salary for those officers even though they are demanding minimum 3000/- per customer this is what happening in our society so pls check & do needful....
CHACOBIJU

Mar 17, 2015

sales tax and service tax dodge by real eastate sellers

sir;
there is lot of TRADING BY REAL ESTATES BUSINESS MEN.
THEY HAVE TWO SETS OF ACCOUNTS FOR SAME CUSTOMER WHO BUYS PLOTS/VILLAS/APARTMENTS.
BLACK MONEY IS ACCOUNTED IN PASS BOOK OF CUSTOMER AND SECRET LAPTOP.IN THE OFFICE COMPUTER ONLY WHITE MONEY IS ENTERED.THIS IS TO AVOID SALES TAX AND SERVICE TAX.NO INVOICE IS GIVEN TO THE BUYER.CUSTOMER IS IGNORANT.
ESPECIALLY THE FRAUD BUSINESS IS HIGH IN CURRENCY NAGAR,VIDYADARAPURAM,GANNAVARAM LOCALITY.
THE AGENTS /FRAUDS PAY COMMISSION FOR EVERY DEAL/SALE.TO LOCAL OFFICIALS.
PLEASE INVOLVE VIGILANCE.

BHARATHI CHOUDHARY.
brindhachenbai

Mar 16, 2015

name changing

Sir. Ca data card industries at madhavaram chennai. He run other one company in same place with out permision. He run many branches in mylapore Coimbatore.madurai with out corporation permission. He maintain 2 attendance. Employee not have pf esi. Pls search all documents.
kskumarhai

Feb 26, 2015

Sri Tirumala Enterprises in Nandyal, A.P. Not giving the bill for products purchased

I purchased the goods worth 10000 and demanded for the bill but the shop owner Mr. Srinu is providing the bill.
I asked that I need the bill mandatory because I am paying the tax for what I earn.
He with his attenders in the shop used the bad words and finally they throwed me out of the shop.
After a week I called them wantedly to record the call and he told me clearly that bills are not given.
Please take action on such persons and make sure such things will not repeat again.
We are paying 30% of the tax on what we earn and no bill. He sold the price for MRP but no bill provided to the customers.
Please take an action. I have the calls recorded also. If you want I can send them
MAYUR KAKADIYA

NR SHIVAM FLAT PUNA GAM
SURAT
syed_sohail

Jan 9, 2015

complaining not issuing origonal receipt

hello sir i am writing aginast this shop owner he sells everything without any orginal recipt once we need any refund or exchange he cleaerly refuse to follow his promises ..not only that he is not doing bussiness with govt rules..he saved lot of stocks in other godown without paying taxes..i sincelery request to outbust such bussinessman and there illegeal work.

shop name
Modern Tiles & sanitation, Shop No:4-6-26/6, Attapur Ring Road, Attapur, Opp Filmore Petrol Pump,Pillor No:137,138, Hyderabad - 500048
decor

Jan 1, 2015

DELAY IN ISSUING VAT TDS CERTIFICATE

We are into Civil and interior contracting. We have done a few interior contracting projects for banks.(This Case is of Federal Bank)

Bank cuts VAT TDS from our bill @ 2% as we are registered firm along with VAT no.- Cutting of TDS is acceptable.

They do not issue TDS Certificates , and after continuous follow up even with senior official of the DGM post we have received the certificates late by almost 6 months and so.

The MVAT 2005 Rule no 40. Tax Deduction at Source - BForm 402 should be issued immediately on deduction.

Please guide us in filing a complain against the bank to the concerned Vat department or Maharashtra government as they are not at all interested in solving our problem.

Also can we raise this issue for cancellation of provision of issuing TDS Certificate if no agency is giving in time as per MVAT rule
Please mail your reply to decor08@gmail.com.
Decor

KANPUR JAL SANSTHAN - sewer blockage
    To, The Chief Officer, Jal Sansthan, Kanpur Dear...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - CALL AND MASSAGE
    sir i want my number 9738803939 details call summury and...
    EIILM University, Sikkim - verification of certificate
    Sir, i had passed my BBA from EIILM in 2010. i tried to...
    ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE - NON ADJUSTMENT OF ACP HAV
    Sir, I No 14825455Y Ex Sep/MT Akhilesh Kumar, date of...
    TNPSC - need group 4 registration number
    sir i lost my group 4 registration number kindly gíve me...
    GOIBIBO.COM - Non-refund of fares due to error in rescheduling
    Dear Sir / Madam, This is with reference my Flight...
    Zara - Torn top
    Sir/madam, I bought a top from Zara in Chandigarh at...
    SSC - Need registration ID to complete SSC Part 2 application
    Hi, I have filled Part 1 of SSC examination...
    BSNL - failure of recharge
    i did recharge my bsnl mobile no with 135/-.my mobile no...