sales tax department

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about sales tax department

Ajit Kumaran

Sep 26, 2016

Do not pay sales,jncome taxes nor vat.

Owner:EKS Mohamed Ismail
Company:EKS Mohamed Ismail
He with his wife Banu sells all types of clothing from his home'

132A Nathakar Palli Street
Pettai Kadayanallur -627751

Please take action against him

Brgds
Ajt

help me

9876735944Contect me plzz

texx chori band ho

Sir,ganesh endustry se mene tex pead pr mall khrida ,pr muje pka bill nhi de rha,plzz help me,

Sep 19, 2016

sael texx chori or battery recycling plant

Sir battery udhoyg without n o c chal rhy hai.govt ko crodo ka chuna lg rha hai,or battery recycling plant se jehreli ges niklny wali bhut hanikark hai ,prveen khurarna ,situ khurana ,ganesh industy ,india baatry ,en pr sir skhat karwai ki jaye
Rishikumar123

colorful vacation private limited

Colorful Vacation is a travel company in Vaishali Ghaziabad, It has many braches in India and other country, These all branches runs from Vaishali Ghaziabad, His branches in India is Ahamadabad, Mumbai, Chennai and kolkata. other in Singapur, Chaina with name Blue ribbon Private limited, and other (AMS). here they make transaction from 3 company but shows only one company.
they shows own company always in loss. these are big loss of indian economy.
7th of september custom department taken action over it but they are working only with colorful not with his other company Blue ribbon, in which ther do more transaction.

Kindly take action.
9101976

Sep 13, 2016

tax chori

Respected sr, Mahesh traders, Mahesh kirana enterprises,M/SRamdas bhagwan das chaudhary po.sumerganjmandi dist. Bundi pin 323614 commercial tax ki chori kar raha hai kindly do raid. thanks

Sep 7, 2016

VAT (REFUND) CLAIM

WE ARE EXPORTERS OF ELECTRICAL BRASS HOLDERS AND ACCESSORIES (FIRM ) SWITCH INDIA CORPORATION (TIN)07100076271 , WE EARN FOREIGN EXCHANGE FOR OUR COUNTRY & STRENGTHEN THE ECONOMY OF INDIA , NOW AS EXPORTS ARE EXEMPTED & WE ARE ENTITLED TO GET (VAT REFUND) SINCE 2013-14 , WE DID NOT RECEIVED ANY VAT REFUND FROM WARD NO 61 , SAME IS IN OUR OTHER (FIRM) A & A INTERNATIONAL THAT ALSO IS A EXPORTERS WITH (TIN) 07496924370 (VAT REFUND) SINCE 2014-15 , NOW DUE TO THIS LONG DELAY IN VAT REFUND WE ARE SUFFERING PROBLEM IN OUR BUSINESS (WE REGISTER THIS COMPLAIN) IN VIEW SOME ACTION TO BE TAKEN FOR EXPORTERS , SO WE GET (VAT REFUND) REGARDS (G. SANON)
Akt77

Aug 14, 2016

Selling Cycles Without Bill

Sir, Selling cycles without bill and making good profit , having a huge bussiness and making a huge loss to cusomers and government. I have bought a cycle in Rs.3200 from Ajit Cycle Store(Dealer),Akbarpur Rooad Malipur,Ambedkar Nagar U.P. but he is not giving the bill.On demanding the bill he has beaten to me and my son also. He has a good support from Police Station Malipur.Please put an enquiry against him. Sir please grant my complaint as soon. Yours faithfilly Akhilesh Kumar Tripathi Mob No. 8795556965.
Sanyam dixit

Aug 9, 2016

registration DVAT no

Dear All
My name is vijay dixit and I am working in small firm, I think I start a business so I am apply registration for DVAT, my firm name is FASHION PRANI & TEMP VAT NO IS-07807118663 DATE-13-4-2016. So problem is my DVAT no is temporary after 4 month. Any person not comes for vat verification by department of trade & taxes. I am many time & many govt bank try to open current account but the bank says your DVAT no is temporary. so I am not work. PLEASE HALP ME.
TEMP DVAT NO-07807118663

COMPLAINT DATE-10/8/2016
ramavtar sexena

Aug 6, 2016

ttheft of aletax

i inform that seetaram enterprise krishna madir wali gali jacumpura gurgaon,this firm worktotaly theft tax every day.company sale is 45 lacs per month.but firm show only 10 lacs sale in three month.true sale is1crore 45 lacs.but company pay tax 10 lacs. soplz take action of this firm.
shrigànesh

Aug 6, 2016

sttaf

Ha├▒umangarh saletax office Ward second me koi gopania suchana tax chori ke lliya suchana jaipur.DC ganganagar se ati hai vo suchana ya fir DC dwara CTO ko koi de gai suchana office staff ke dwara bahar apne chaheto ko likege kar Di jati ha second Ward staff dwara esi tahara ki ghatana date 3_8_16and 4_8_16 ko Hui hai janch kar staff ko nilambit Kate Jo office ki gopania bhang kar rahe h
Jayaraj123

Aug 3, 2016

Sales Tax Theft and Not maintaining Books of Accounts

K. R. Packers, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, 533124, This company is registered two years back and they did not maintaining any books of accounts and billing system. They are not giving any bills or receipt for their sales.

Address: K. R. Packers, Bommuru, Rajahmundry Rural Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, 533124 (Opposite "Horlicks Factory, Bommuru)

Factory Owner Name - Vasala Ravi Kumar
Phone Number - 7396410004
Jack1239

Jul 13, 2016

Mumbai Travellers No Service Tax on Trekking

Dear All,

If YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE, please dont enroll for treks in Mumbai Travellors
The conduct that Mumbai travellors did during our recent trek to Mount Kalsubai was pathetic.
They didnt give any support and guided us on wrong way.

Also they do not pay Service Tax for the local treks organized by them every Saturday / Sunday and enjoy through the tax money which teh government should ideally receive. Kosh Mulo Dand the slogan of Income Tax department must be followed. Those who dont follow law, must know the prenalty and prosecution consequences.
Dg832000

Jul 5, 2016

Not giving bill

Gupta store, zhanda chock, mcd colony, samaypur badli ka shopkeeper bill dene ke liye manaa kar raha hai. Uske pass koi bill book bhi nahi hai.
Rajesh Sharma

Jul 3, 2016

Without billing sale and tex Stolen(chori)

Aaj 03.07.2016 ko mere dwara KHANUJA HARDWARE, Shakti Nagar, Near Suvidha Market, In frount of Dwarka Mishra, Parsad, Jabalpur ke dwara 750/- ka saman kharida gaya. Humne Unse Pakka bill manga to unhone dene se mana kar diya, kehte hai ki kachhe saman ka pakka bill nahi dete hai app koi or item ka bill le le. Sir aapse ummned hai nahi apekacha ki jati hai ki app yese sailar ke khilaf kathoor karyavahi kare. Taki wo bill jarur de. Government ko jo revenue nahi mil raha hai uski vasuli jarur kare. Meri complaint pe ki gai karvahi se suchit karne ki kripa kare.

Rajesh Sharma.
nitin45678

Jun 24, 2016

selling mobiles without bill

selling mobiles without bill and buying without bill. and making good profit. amd already having a criminal case in ahmedabad and imprision in sabarmati jail regarding this matter. name amit ahuja. res at 5A. saraswati apt. nr. smc . bunglow. athwa lines . parle point. surat. . and having a huge bussiness from mumbai and chennai. and making a huge loss to goverment. kindly check this matter.. same complain goes to central government and pmo office..revenue department..

thanks
Kalyan10

Jun 23, 2016

No bill, hige cost, low Qulity

A Company in the name of Vijays Tiles Hub is operating at the address:Opp govt school,sarjapura road, doddakaneeli,bangalore-560035. The Company is doing very big business but there is no MRP on the products and no bill. They are also involved in doing frauds with the customers. Tiles box MRP 270rp but he sale to the customer 800rp. My Humble requested take necessary action with
immediate effect.
laksharora786

Jun 19, 2016

shopkeeper don't give mobile bill

There is famous mobile shop name diamond communication I order a mobile phone they did not give me bill and there is fault in my mind bile care told me to show bill now what to do
fnr

Jun 15, 2016

sells TeX cori

Fatehnagar that. Mavali dis. Udaipur Rajasthan

Prey mahody ji
Fatehnagar my ek factory jiska na Shree Shive Tredars jismy chily. Tarmaric pesai ka Kam hota h yaha PR rojana lagbhag 40000 rs k sell hoti h or yah sells TeX my 10000 rs rojana he show karty h sarkar ko salana lagbhg 6000000 salana k TeX chori ho rahi h
avi1409

Jun 8, 2016

Dealer doing trading without registration

Hello, At our neighbourhood A shop named "Tiwari Telecom" situated at F-367, Gali No - 86, Mahavir Enclave Part -3, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059, Near Bindapur Police Station is doing trading of mobile phone, Simcard and mobile accessories. I just want to share that according to person he is doing very well business with net of income approx 100000 per month. He is not even issuing any sale bill even not registered in Vat department. This is all kind of making fool to customer as well. I got this info when i bought a new mobile from him and i used, But i need a bill to reimburse bill amount from my client as i bought same for my client. Unfortunately i didn't get the same rather i got answer that we can't issue bill and when i tried to return that mobile he refused to return by saying "KI AB TO SEAL KHUL GAI NHI HO SKTA WAPAS". I am requesting you to take initiative against these type of dealers, As i am aware that you people are working on same to make delhi corruption free.

Rahul Sharma
sharma.or.rahul@gmail.com
suhel seth

May 31, 2016

Sales Tax Theft

Hotels & Resto Bars in Jaipur tend to buy alcohol from the local retailers and sell it at higher price with govt levies imposed on the same, however the taxes collected arent deposited to the government, since there is no record of the illegal purchase of alcohol from retail stores. All the Bars have to buy from Rajasthan Government's excise depot, for which they keep records and are liable to deposit applicable taxes also.

Bars buy from retail stores at regular price, impose govt. taxes and are doing an illegal business practice, depriving the govt. of its rights.

Please look into the matter and senior govt. officials in excise department are also allegedly involved in this scam.

karansinghbartwal@gmail.com

May 24, 2016

Illegal goods sold by shopkeepers

Hi team,

I would like to complain about the shops at Hari Nagar, Ashram, Delhi. Most of the shops here doesn't provide bill with TIN NO. they openly say that, we deal in black money and we don't give bill.

How we are supposed to file complain against them, when we don't have any proof?

I would like you to send a team and make them pay for their bad deeds. Please contact me @ karansinghbartwal@gmail.com, If in need of extra information about this issue.

Karan Singh Bartwal
kirtee11

May 20, 2016

shop keeper refuses to give bill for purchased items

Akshat Stationary Book House, Shop no. 34, H-3 Block, DDA Lal Market, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018, refuses to give bill for purchased item. When asked for bill he says that there is some problem going on with V.A.T and so bill cannot be given right now, but this has happened again. He says he does not have a TIN numbers he cannot give bill also trying to insult me by saying bills are generally given to customers who purchases items above rupees 2000. this incident has most recently taken place at (20 / 05 / 2016 at 7:30 pm). To get rid of me he said do not purchase items from me if you don't like.
K.k.sinah

May 20, 2016

Sale tax theft

Dear.sir
Complaint against this person
Mr Gautam Aggarwal owner hotel thousand spices khanna state Punjab India. His business add is near civil court G.T.Road khanna
(Amar nath& sons) his registered firm name. He is a fraud person he make a duplicate bill books for rooms and also make duplicate account for the restaurant billing if the average sale is 25000 per day then mr Gautam just shows 2500 in original sale. This type of person is not a good for our society . He is tax theft that's by our country is not developed. He is always against our judicial system. he shows government employees are his servent. He has no fear of income tax or sale tax department . Couz some person of the department are help him that's y he knows every step before.
So please put inquire against him regarding his income and related payable taxes.
This is serious matter I will follow this complaint and take it to the high level of inquiry. His Tin num is 03771123617 an S.tax num is AABFA9508LSD001. On the name of Amar nath &sons . In the last I just want to say please take a serious step against him. I send the same letters to the upper level only for justice.
I have full faith on you hope ke sach ke he jeet ho.
Yours faithfull
K.k.sinah Indian citizen .