sales tax department

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about sales tax department

sakthi3381

Aug 14, 2015

Sale of Groceries & Low quality oils without sale bills.

Party Name : Kaniappan, Manager : Manimaran
Name of the shop & address : Jeyanthi Oil Stores,360,East Masi Street,Madurai-625001.
The above party has purchased grocery goods without bill & stored the goods in the 2 godowns situated in the small lane opposite to the above address (Devi & Co Lane).
They also purchased low quality gingelly oil from different tins & they pasted different labels in the oil tin & sell them without bills.They even open the office & make sales on Independence day,Republic day,Sunday & other Government holidays.They did not pay Vat,Incometax due to government by omitting the purchase & sale bills.Moreover they stored Grocery,Sugar etc illegally in the 2 godowns at Devi &co Lane.I request you to take immediate steps to seize the 2 godowns & take over the stocks without bills to government & seize their Vat Licence etc.
Please take immediate action in this regard.

Complain not issuing receipt & take big price price.
Hello Sir i am waiting aginast this shop owner he sells Hall sale Hardware product.he sales all product insted of original price.And take another price not issuing original receipt & make quaral.He not pay tex since last 7 years.He saved more lot of hardware product in other godown without paying tex. her residence place Sales hardware product like water matchine.But not issuing receipt. And take more price . He not doing business with govt rules.I sincelery request to outbust such businessman and there illegeal work.

POLICE STATION NO:-O2634220633,GUJARAT.

TA:-KHERGAM,DI:-NAVSARI.
TA:;-KHERGAM,Gujarat,Pin code 396040
yogendra Khare

eezeecart online site from Delhi

This is to bring to kind notice that this online shopping site eezeecart is a Non reliable site, this can be seen on google search with so many complaints registered against company by customers, providing inferior quality of material and charging more to customer, Not supplying all the combo items deleting some items and giving docket number of courier & playing game between courier services & customer. Basically this site is not providing any vat bill nor any delivery report of products to us & their is no M.R.P. on products delivered. Provision of vat bill is mandatory when you are selling any goods. This site avoids COD because they want to fool people. I did made lot of followup for my product not delivered after making payment by Debit card & also partial delivery of combo in a broken condition, via telephone & email but did not received any positive results just assurance that your problem is on top priority& will be resolved. SALES TAX DEPARTMENT MUST BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AS THERE IS NO BILL RAISED BY SELLER FOR GOODS SUPPLIED ONLINE ‘ " A loss to our country of tax collection which is used for development of country".

Police Station No:-02634220633
Mo No 7405506309

POLICE STATION NO:-O2634220633
rajeshkota

Jul 12, 2015

selling of duplicate kota saree in the name of original

dear sir,
here i had purchesed a saree from kota City mall from shop no K-63, in the name of Kota Saree House, but when he give hand bag its written there Gurunanak Saree House

this guy is selling totally duplicate Kota saree & telling every one that its pure original kota saree

so its a request pls take some action

Ch.Anand

Jul 7, 2015

Selling more than MRP, refused to issue the bill.

Sir,I purchased a "frontech" make spike ondt.06.07.2015 from KARTHIKEYA ELECTRONICS,SHOP NO.30,OPPOSITE NTR COMPLEX,VIJAYAWADA.they collected an amount Rs.350.00,againist the actual MRP.Rs.300.00 which was labelled on cover by manufacturer.I questioned about MRP they replied that they sell any items for more than MRP and also they never issued any bill to the items which were sold by them.
sir, After paying tax every-rupee is utilized by us (now I am in 30% slabe), then what about the business persons like this?.Please take an action.
Thanking you sir,
Ch.Anand.
9493121465.
Ankit singh12

Jul 7, 2015

No sale tax number and no partership deed

Hello sir .. iwant to complaint againt the shop in ghaziabad shop no. Is 24 shop name is Sony furniture + Annu traders ..they are two parter and they did not have any partership deed nor any sale tax numbet still they are charging 14 % vat ..I have purchased goods from them and I have asked bill from them and did not have any tin number bill..I request you to take quick and strict action against them..shop number 24 ramanuj dayal market ramte ram road ghaziabad uttar pradesh

Jun 26, 2015

Police Station No:-02634220633
Mo No 7405506309
police Sta
Nikhiljy

Jun 25, 2015

Service tax / sales tax not paying

Kindly check the credentials of this person

Name : Laxman Gulabani
Address : B-5, ChandanDan Park Appartment, Opposite Sargam Shopping Centre, Behind Modi Bunglow, Surat- 395007, Gujarat.

His godowns and business is suceptible and not clean.

Complain not issuing receipt & take big price price.

POLICE STATION NO.912634220633.I COMPLAIN ON 7/6/2015.BUT STILL 16/6/2015 NOT GET ANY REPLY.

BIG TEX CHORI BY AN HOLESALE BUSINESSMEN

Police station No 912634220633,Kindli Sir i complaine on 7/6/2015 still 16/6/2015.I not get any reply.

BIG TEX CHORI BY AN HOLESALE BUSINESSMEN

Kindly,Sir my complaints reply not give me.Police station No.912634220633.

Complain not issuing receipt & take big price price.

Kindly Sir i not get any reply of ma complaint Date7/6/2015.Still 15/6/2015.

Complain not issuing receipt & take big price price.

Desr Sir My Complaints reply not receive still 15/6/2015.

Jun 7, 2015

TA:;-KHERGAM
P.P.P.

May 22, 2015

resturent bil

SIR / MAM , IAM PARTHA PRATIM PANJA, I AM INTERESTETED TO KNOW ANY NON AC,RESTURENT (KARCO- NEW MARKET- PHONE NO-03322521710--VAT NO 19420119062) HAVE CHARGE 14.5% VATT ON NOMINAL FOOD ,MAY BILL AMOUNT 250 OR 900, EVERY TIME. THERE WAS NO AC,ONLY SITTING WITH FAN AND WASH ROOM,EVEN THEY FORCE FOR PACKAGE WATER BECAUSE NON SUPPLY OF NORMAL WATER (PACKAGE WATER ARE MRP + VAT), PLEASE VERIFY AND GIVE HELP FOR ALL GENERAL PEOPLE, THANK YOU.
R L SEHGAL

May 18, 2015

SALE TAX /INCOME TAX

SALE TAX / INCOME TAX
IT IS INFORMATION FOR SALE TAX OFFICE THAT this shopkeeper Mr.SURINDER SINGH resident of 120 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI-110009 AND HE HAS

ANOTHER HOUSE NO 114 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI-110009 AND AND ABOVE 14 ROOMS ON RENT ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED MADE AND ALSO

TWO SHOPS IN MUKEERJI NAGAR DELHI AND TWO SHOPS NEAR GULABI BAGH AND SHSTRI NAGAR HAS OWNER OF ALSO FOUR ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED

FLOOR ABOVE THE HOUSE NO 120 AND HOUSE NO 114 HAKIKAT NAGAR KINGSWAY CAMP DELHI WHICH ARE ON RENT is running since last years and on an average if

he did not pay taxes to the tune of around 3.1 Lacs per year and in 20 years they had already evaded tax to the tune of more than 1 Crore on which government had lost lot of penalties and dues. I therefore request you personally to kindly look into this matter and conduct a raid and lodge an FIR against the accused for evading of taxes and impose heavy penalties so that this will be benefit to the government.

RLSEHGAL
R L SEHGAL

May 18, 2015

SALE TAX / INCOME TAX

RLSEHGAL
VKG9

May 17, 2015

NON APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF SALES TAX AND SERVICE TAX

I am a citizen of India and would like to confirm you some details.

Some of the restaurants who are running in the commercial market and having sales volume of more than 30000/- Per day are not paying any sales tax and income tax and service tax and are already running Air Conditioner restaurants at D-1 Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 in the name if Shiva Caffee and Shiva Chinese Corner. When we demanded for the bill they had rejected the request to provide us the same and even shouted and scolded us with bad words and also the quality used by them for the south India dish are also not upto the mark. further I feel this restaurant is running since last 20 years and on an average if they did not pay taxes to the tune of around 5.1 Lacs per year and in 20 years they had already evaded tax to the tune of more than 1 Crore on which government had lost lot of penalties and dues. I therefore request you personally to kindly look into this matter and conduct a raid and lodge an FIR against the accused for evading of taxes and impose heavy penalties so that this will be benefit to the government.

Best regards
Vijay Kumar Gupta
9871206418
mkamal_isd

May 12, 2015

TRANSPORTERS CHEATING

My name is Kamalanathan from chennai. I am working in L&T Ltd last 5 years. 3 and half years I worked in Mumbai. at January end I shifted to chennai. I booked Perfect cargo packers and movers for shifting my house hold materials. While they are come to my house and check the materials and asked Rs 16500/- for shifting. and I given Rs 500/- advance. I told january 26 come and take materials for shifting. I am also booked train ticket for 27 january 2015 from mumbai to chennai. But they ask me we will come on 27-01-2015 I agree. In 27-01-2015 they come and pack all materials and taken then they are preparing bill of about 20000 rupees. They are telling service tax is 12.36% extra.Insurance is extra. I told I am not like to pay insurance then they reduce to 19000/-

How they technically cheating?. I asked at that time of booking is there any charges? they are told NO. but after packing and loading into tempo then they are asking more money. The amount they are collected is they dont note in their consignment copies. only one copy which they given to me that paper only have the amount of Rs18833/- They told the one of the copy will come with lorry driver. they dont wish to tell driver the amount how much they collected.

PERFECT CARGO PACKERS & MOVERS
Sathish Sharma +919029061006
address Godown No.1, Ground Floor, Plot No.92,
19/C, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -400705.

CONSIGNMENT NOTE NO: 121 DATE 27.01.2015

They noted that
fright 16495
service tax 2038
sur charges 300
total 18833
less advance -500
balance 18333

I want to know how much they really pay to government? If they really pay money to government It is welcome. No issue but they must be cheaters.
If we go to purchase any one house hold materials Like TV, Fridge. The shop owner what will do they are telling one price Like 15000/- after we purchase they do the tax calculation within the amount they told. If they ask more money at that time of we pay we can Just say I dont wish to purchase. But in my matter, all materials packed then they are asked more money.

In which place I can go and complaint. we are working in companies and I cannot get leave for these reason. what can I do? Like me how many persons are cheated till date. These packers and movers are cheating both one side common people who cannot go and make complaint. In another side Government tax department. That department is simply checking papers what amount is written on paper they calculated tax for that amount, dont know the real amount the company earns.

Please look into this matter in above said shop. and stop like this type of cheating.

Thanking You!
Yours truly,
M Kamalanathan
Mobile 08286017775
ashishjhaaj

May 2, 2015

vat and payment

dear
sir i am the sales man at beckon international and given T V to chirag electronics lal kuan badarpur m b road and his TIN NO. is 07806947431. He purchase tv in january but i have dought that hi not pay vat and he sale my tv at higher price then mrp. first he sckrch the mrp then sold tv at higher price not even my tv also i note that LG PRIDGE so plz take action on this dealer .and i request plz dont take my name for this complenet.

thanks
ashish jha
nitendra_c

Apr 30, 2015

VAT evasion

I purchased Hitachi Window AC and Electrom Stablizer on 14.03.2015 from M/s Maruti Elecronics, A-50, Devli Extn., Tigri Road, New delhi-110062 having TIN No.07250474325. They charged me Rs.29900/- in all and told that it includes VAT@12.5%. They gave me Challan with no. -B 3113 which I overlooked as Invoice.
Later when there was some problem with the AC, on contacting Hitachi for attending it as it was in Guarantee period, the Service Engineer Pointed out that it was not invoice that I am having. On contacting the Shop they were adamant to not give me Invoice saying that I will have to pay extra to have bill invoice. On insisting that I have already paid in full and need bill thay after many days gave me invoice. Invoice no.is R0058 dated 14.03.2015.
Since the Shop gave me the bill after persistent eforts and the Bill is having the same date i.e. 14.03.2015 on which I purchased the items and when he did not create the Bill I doubt that the bill could be fake.
In view of the above I request that the authorities enquire regarding the genuinety of the bill.In case of any further queries I would be available at 9717007438 and if required the copies of bill and challan could be e-mailed.
Nitendra Chaturvedi

IGNOU - Grade Card
    SIr, I have submitted my BTS project PTS6 along with...
    Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC) - safsafai
    Dear sir me vijay ethe kiti divsa pasun safsfai nahnahi...
    BSNL Broadband - BSNL Broadband connection feasibility
    ve applied for Bsnl Broadband and landline connection on...
    raju - Every time busy with Xerox business
    Pls take action and change center RANGANAYAKULAPET center...
    jntu anantapur - Lost my PC,cmm
    Hello sir my name is suresh I lost my bag in that I have...
    189213 - dowry system harassment of women
    Sir mera naam Mohit Gupta hai. Me up Ka rehne wala hu....
    Hero Motocorp - service and parts unavailibility
    I VISITED THRICE FOR THE SAME CONCERN BUT STILL PROBLEM...
    Spanco BPO Services Ltd. - PF account number required
    Hi, Please be informed that I am working in Spanco BPO...
    Reliance Pro 3 - Regarding plan problame
    I purchased reliance wipod on 05-aug-2015 but not problame...
    colors tv channel - Complaint against swaragini
    Please stop this serial.. Lots of negativity found in...