sales tax department

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about sales tax department

mahajan123456789

Jul 24, 2014

sale tax chori

There is a wood shop name as M/s Naresh Enterprise Sarol Chamba Himachal Pardesh-176310.i saw a lots of illegal activites there i purchase a ply board from that shop but they give me a half amount bill only.i tell them give me full bill but they refuse and they said we also get a half bill from buyer they give a half or even less amount of bill to all tbeir customer.this is a serious issues please check to enterprise
Siddraj

Jul 3, 2014

Cheating to Govt by not paying the any sort of taxes

Sri Laxmi Cloths Marchant Banjara Road Gulbarga
Sales Tax Income Taxi Commercial Tax Chori
not paying all types of tax

This is to you inform you that Mr.Laxmikant & Mr Somanath owner of Sri Laxmi Cloths Marchan Gulbarga Karnataka .They are Cheating the Commercial Tax dept and income tax dept. Just in 10 years they earned more than crores. 10 years back they poor
now they have

he had 1 core property village .
detail of property :
1. old house own made cost .... 25 laks
2. present house on main - " 30 laks
3. 2 new shops on main stand " ... 20 laks each
4 old shop two floor " .... 5 laks
5 stock materials in shop " ...... 10 laks
6 stock materials in old house " ..... 10 laks

we as a employe paying tax fairly these peoples are cheating the Govt i request you sir kindly take the action on them

Name Secret
abcf

Jun 30, 2014

sale tax & Income tex chori

Dear Sir Ek Noida ki company hai Cee El Traders Jo ki Rgitsion C14 sector 10 ka Hai aur company dusri jagh cal rahi jo 8 company ka service centre hai aur company ke pas service tex number vhi nahi hai aur manth ka lagbhag 10 lakh service ke ate hai aur sel ke 5 lakh ate hai yeh company 15 sal se 2 number me cal rahi hai avhi noida sector 52 me hai aur unke vha ke ladke jo muje bill diye hi nahi hai aur kai bar kam kar ke ja cuke hai aur duliket bill dete hai jo ki company ki job form hota hai
aman sindla

Jun 29, 2014

total vat faroud delhi tugalkabad contener yard

sir
vat commissinor pleast chake delhi tugalkabad contener yard total vat faroud long time full rack comming in guntur cottonseed 5% vat monday(30-06-2014) and 2nd rack after three day comming in guntur total bogus billing
This complaint sant LG Delhi
rashpawar

Jun 29, 2014

Agarwal cargo Packer movers (ahd)-a fraud transporter

recently I done household transfer through agarwal cargo packer movers(ahd). I required bill of iba approved transporter for shifting household. when I called up prop pradeep balwan chouwdhari [PAN: AKSPC4338H] on his cell no.9327785310 / 9328885310, for inquiry he told that he is iba approved and he will provide iba bill. I asked him for quotation. in quotation I could not find iba code. I asked him that what is iba code, he said he will provide it at the time of transport. on day of transport he told that he will send the bill by courier. he also collected insurance premium of rs 900 towards insurance of freeze, tv and washing mc. on arrival at destination, we found that washing mc is damaged and he told that his suryaor will come and estimate the loss and company will pay the losses in 15 days. after 2 days of delivery I called him for iba code and bill, he said he will send in 2 days, slowly he started avoiding my call by not picking up phone. I called from different no, he told that he will not give me bill. one month is over and I am not getting the iba bill. then I checked his service tax no. on excise and service tax dept's site and to my surprise I found that it is fraud service tax no. ST no.is AKSPC4338HSD001 which is registered in name of khushi packers and movers, 4/S/F swastika center, diamond association, opp transport nagar, narol Ahmedabad 382405. on agarwal cargo packer movers(ahd) bill what he provided, he has mentioned above sales tax no as his ST no., which in reality is not his.... he has cheated me and also it seems that he is also cheating government by not paying service tax although collecting it from customers. he has also eaten my insurance premium without giving me any policy doc and even not honouring my insurance claim.

request excise and service tax commissioner ahmedabad to take immediate action on this fraud transporter and help me in getting my iba bill and insurance claim and also prevent others from getting cheated by him

his complete details are as below
name of transport: agarwal cargo packer movers (ahd)
address: s/4, swastika center, nr gokules petrol pump, narol to asalali road, Ahmedabad.
ph no. 079-32985310, 9327785310 , 9328885310.
name : pradip balwan choudhari [pan: akspc4338h] - stays in isanlpur, ahmedabad
service tax no.: akspc4338hsd001.

for any details pls feel to contact me on 9409514750
ansh086

Tax chori

Dear Sir.

M/s.DIPANSHU FOOTWEAR, Mandi Road, Surajgarh, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, 333029. Mr. SHIV KUMAR DAMRIA He is Proprietor and he is selling footwear witout bill.
Please Check its proper sale n purchase bill.
he's 2 frems
1. DIPANSHU FOOTWEAR

2. D.S.ENTERPRISES ( This fraim is not TIN No.) It's Adds.- GODAUN IN SHADIRAM JI HOUSE. NO GOODS BILL AVLEBAL.

Please check it.
Aaravm

Tax chori

M/s. MiDAS shop no f -28 esm mall kaushambhi up near anand vihar bus terminal. He is running apparels shop he is purchasing apparels from delhi n by car taken to shop witout bill plz
Check its proper sale n purchase bill
snageli

Elite Packers & Movers

Sub :- Elite Packers and Movers, Perungudi, Chennai is not providing proper bills for moving household things. They are just providing letter head without T-Pin and seal

Dear Sir / Madam,
I SreeKiran Kumar, and recently approached Elite Packers and movers to shift items from Chennai to Bangalore. They are not providing proper bills with T-Number and seal of the company. Instead, they are just providing letterhead with all details. And also the person "MuthuRaja" cheated me that, he will provide the bills thru courier and collected money from me. And he did not provided till, and now he is saying he cannot provide.

Please take this mail as complaint against Elite Packers and Movers, perungudi Chennai. I can provide you proofs also.

SreeKiran.
+91 9945686496.
Udupi2014

Jun 18, 2014

Basel Mission Auditorium

I have to complaint that in Mission Compound, Udupi, Behind UBM Jubilee Chuch, Karnataka State, constructing more than 3 Crore Rupees Auditorium Building. There are every one not paying tax properly, and they are doing 2 number work without any bill.
So i am requesting to tax officer to visit as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for listening my complaint honestly.
vijaykaruturi

Jun 6, 2014

NOT PAYING TAX

SIR /MADAM

FOR MARRIAGES IN BANGALORE THAT TOO IN RAJA RAJESHWARI NAGAR BANGALORE PADMAVATHI & MEENAKSHI HALL. AS THEY ARE NOT PAYING ANY TAX BOTH IN FLOWER DECORATION AS WELL AS FOOD & BEVERAGES . THEY ARE MINTING MONEY , THE FLOWER DECORATORS SPECIALLY MAKING HELL LOT OF MONEY WITH OUT PAYING ANY TAX. 50 % RATIO THEY ARE MAKING MONEY PLEASE TAKE IT A SERIOUS CONCERN @ THE EARLIEST.

RTI
RR NAGAR
BANGALORE 560098
raj kushwah

Jun 2, 2014

sale tax chori

I HAVE TO COMPLAINT THAT IN , SAMARTH INTERPRISES, KHANDWA ROAD,HOTEL SATKAR KHARGONE
THERE ARE EVERY ONE NOT PAYING SALE TAX PROPRLY(HIS SALE 2 CRORE PER YEAR) AND THEY ARE DOING 2 NUMBER WORK WITHOUT ANY BILL.SO I EQUESTING TO SALE TAX OFFICER TO VISIT EARLY IN THE MORNING AT THIS PLACE AND SEE THAT AUCTION(LAPTOP) IS HELD IN MORNING ABOUT 10'O CLOCK THANK U FOR LISTNING MY COMPLAINT HONESTLY.
sharmarajendra26@gmail.com

May 19, 2014

sale tax & Income tex chori

Sale & Income tax Chori
Respected
A Kirana delar house near my house Name Of Firm Mangi lal Mahesh chand , Amargarh Road Hathai para V & post Sapotra Distt. Karauli Rajasthan, Owner Name is Manoj Hanuman PintuS/O Mangi lal bajaj, trading in baned category gutka and tobecco produts especially vimal & Amabar gutka, Cold drink,Washing powder& Other Kirana masala on a large scale they are trading in high volume every day worth rupees 3 Leks par day never pay Sale tax & Income Tax. He never gives bill against purchased goods & selling adulterated goods. He has re- constructed his house and make Double storey building with commercial shop & One New Double storey building with commercial shop a residential area. He spend approximately Fifty laks rupees for re-construction & construction.He is B.P.L. & He is showing his income very low but his earring incoming is very high. They have not paying the sale tax and he has made a lot of loss to our government. He doesn’t have any KST or CST, Tin no. he is not paying sale tax to single piece of money.
Maney other Shops &Agensey in my Village They have not paying the sale tax and he has made a lot of loss to our government. He doesn’t have any KST or CST, Tin no. he is not paying sale tax to single piece of money.
We send the compliant to the entire department. Please take necessary action against him. As I am intimating cause I am a citizen of india..

From
Rajendra kumar sharma
SAPOTRA
rahul sen

Apr 16, 2014

sale tax chori of round lakdi

i have to complaint that in B.H. OIL MEAL , AGRA ROAD, HATHRAS,
There are every one not paying sale tax properly, and they are doing 2 number work without any bill.
So i am requesting to sale tax officer to visit early in the morning at this place and see that auction is held in the morning about 8'o clock.
thank u for listning my complaint honestly.
rahisuddin

Mar 11, 2014

sales tax chori

I am going to complanit on new plastic owner is not paying the tax to government properly if sales tax officer visit here for checking they are getting the information before they are closing the shop they are note giving the bills for the itam we purchased - NEW PLASTIC 28 BAZAR LANE JANG PURA BHOGAL NEW DELHI 110014
AJAY SHARMA007

Mar 9, 2014

Selling stationary items with out paying sales Tax

DAU ENTERPRISES , Z-297A ,SECTOR-12, NOIDA , Owner ( Dau Dayal Sharma +91 9811224412) is supplied stationary items, computer accessories, electronic items to various companies based at Noida, Gr. Noida & Ghaziabad since last 10 years.

Please be informing you that per annual turn over of "Dau Enterprises" is 5 crore . Above firmed has not been registered under sales tax dept. i.e. not having VAT yet & not paying the tax to Government from begins.

Owner is operating this firm from own residence. Nobody assumed that "Dau Enterprises" as operated from here.

If the sales tax officers visit here for checking they are getting the information before and they are closed his house. They are not giving tax registration bills for the items to any buyers. He is doing 100% sales tax "CHORI"

Could I request you please take immediate action on "Dau Enterprises"

Your earlier action highly appreciated

Kindest Regards,
sairaghu

Feb 10, 2014

not giving bills after purchase

i am going to complaint on sirisha provisions . owner is not paying the tax to government properly . if the sales tax officers visit here for checking they are getting the information beforely and they are closing the shop . they are not giving the bills for the items we purchased. if we ask them strictly they are increasing the rate or price of item and selling.

sirisha provisions
near railway gate,
bogole bitragunta,
spsr nellore(dt),
a.p, 524142.
aretimalli

Jan 23, 2014

salestax;incometax not paying

Balaji steels shop has do not pay sales tax in properly;i have complaint in so many times ;plz right action &check and ride the shop:
So many frauds doing in shop

Balajisteels;
Old tvs show room building;
Beside banglore ayyangari bakery
Piduguralla
satish198

Jan 6, 2014

selling and buying of sugar with out paying vat tax

In kurnool city mundy bazar daily government of andhrapradesh is loosing income in form of vat tax.
Sugar selling mundy shops are been selling bags with out bill.per 100kgs bag government of andhra loses 150rs.
For every lorry 170bags will come from karnataka with out way bill
Government lose 150×170=25500rs.for every load.from this government lose source of income in form vat tax.sir i request u to take action against this actions performing by traders of kurnool.i had names of traders .if I see any action took on that bazar I will upload them.
nagaraj hebbare

Dec 7, 2013

comlante on sales tax officer

Hello m from hubli. Karnataka.
Hubli dharawad me jo sales tax officr hai name: (KULLUR) saala itna rishvat kharahahai
may be din ka uska income 50 thousand to one lack tak roj black momey kamata hai
hubli our dharawad me o jaha kahapebhi shop ko jatahai vahaka products ya items free me leta hai our 20000 thousand govt p3nalty dalta hai us dukandarse minimum 50000 rs tak rishvat khata hai.
Sir plz KULLUR ke gharko ride maro our puri janj kariye plz plz plz I begging u.
I
nagaraj hebbare

Dec 7, 2013

complaint on sales tax officer

Hello m from hubli. Karnataka.
From nagaraj hebbare. Email: sweetusne@gmail.com
jobis

Nov 7, 2013

room rent

dear sir.....
i am working in hotel himarani. i sow that our MD is giving rooms with tax but he give"s with out tax bill the room rent is like that
RACK RATE

Family room (2 nos)
3500+tax

Extra bed :500/-
Meal plan : E. P.
in hotel himarani MD Mr.santhosh p antony gives rooms with out giving tax to govenment.
if you come in this hotel you can understand .
hotel himarani
peerumadu
idukki
04869232211,232288
BHANDAFOD

Oct 29, 2013

FRAUD WITH WHOLE RAJASTHAN SALES TAX DEPARTMENT

RESPECTED AUTHORITY,

MERE PASS KAI AISI FARZI FIRMS (PROPERITORSHIPS) KI DETAILS HAIN JO POORE RAJASTHAN (DELHI & PUNJAB ME BI) FARZI SALE TAX BILLS KA KAROBAR KAR RAHE HAIN. AUR IN SABHI FIRMS KO KUCH HI LOG OPERATE KR RAHE HAIN JIS SE KI STATE GOVT KO HAR SAAL KAI KARODO KA NUKSAAN HO RAHA HAI.

PAR MUJHE ABHI TAK KOI RESPOSIBLE PERSON NAHI MIL RAHA JISE MAIN IN SAB INFORMATION KE BARE ME BTA SAKU. PLZ MUJHE RESPONSIBLE PERSON KE BARE ME DETAIL DI JAYE.

FROM....

BHANDAFOD
riteshvvyas

Oct 28, 2013

Sale & Income tax Chori

Respected
A Kirana shop near my house Name Ambika Provision Store, Near jagman Well, Behind Dauji Temple, Bikaner, Owner Name is Nand Lal Modi, never pay Sale tax & Income Tax. He never gives bill against purchased goods & selling adulterated goods. He has re- constructed his house and make Multi storey building with commercial shop & Underground in a residential area. He spend approximately one crore rupees for re-construction. He is showing his income very low but his earring incoming is very high. They have not paying the sale tax and he has made a lot of loss to our government. He doesn’t have any KST or CST, Tin no. he is not paying sale tax to single piece of money.
We send the compliant to the entire department. Please take necessary action against him. As I am intimating cause I am a citizen of india. We are annahazare team.

From
Dr Ritesh Vyas
Bikaner
jangir

Oct 26, 2013

jai hanuman kirana store sari

sale tax choir
not paying sale tax

Dear sir/madam
This is to you inform you that Mr.jai singh ghadwal s/o bajrang lal ,v+p sari ,tech-chirawa,dist-jhunjhunu ,rajasthan running a business in the name kirana store .He was not paying sale tax, he does not give any bill to the customers from past 20 years and ago. They have not paying the sale tax and he has made a lot of loss to our government. He don't have any KST or CST, Tin no. he is not paying saletax to single piece of money.

he had 1 core property in sari village .
detail of property :
1. old house own made cost .... 6 laks
2. present house on main stand sari- " 30 laks
3. new shop on main stand " ... 10 laks
4 old shop two floor " .... 5 laks
5 stock materials in shop " ...... 5 laks
6 stock materials in old house " ..... 10 laks

I am a Social Worker from jaipur.

Jai Bharat, vande Matram.
kartik123

Oct 17, 2013

Not Paying Income Tax

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Karthik Banda I am Worked in S.R.Life science solutions in hyderabad. He is having 7(Seven ) Companies registered firms in Hyderabad his turnover is 10 Crore /Year, from all companies he is not paying income tax properly, may be he is paying tax S.R.Life science solutions very less amount.
If you verify you can some more information
and he is paying to principals tax 2 % & 5% Vat but he is giving invoice to customers 14.5% customer is loosing at the same time Government also loosing
he is not giving properly salaries to employees
Company Address is

CONTACT NO -TELL:040-40206704
FAX-040-40206704
CELL NO -09014161789

SSC - wrong answer key
    My name is Manish Goyal. I have appeared in ssc cgl...
    Credit Card - close my sib credit card
    my account to cut the 1123.60rs so plz give back this...
    Nandini alluminium cooker - rejection of product
    this is ramesh polimera with order no:555941248 want to...
    VODAFONE KOLKATA - deduction of money from unwanted messages
    there are spontaneous unwanted messages coming in my...
    189213 - Revenue Depertment Dibai (BulandShahar))
    Respected Sir, Me and my friend Nemwati are villagers of...
    mhada - NON REFUND OF EMD- MAHADA LOTTERY 2014
    I ASHWIN SETH had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014...
    holiday - janmashtmi holiday
    India jb se azad hua hai tb se janmashtmi ki banks me...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - reactivation
    Sir, my mobikwik account has been blocked.Please...
    EPASS - Hard Copy Not Yet Received By District Officer.
    Hard Copy Not Yet Received By District Officer. ...
    mp online - ban of alcohol
    respected sir i want to request u that please ban ...