Samaj kalyan Kalyan Vibhag Maharashtra government

Consumer complaints and reviews about Samaj kalyan Kalyan Vibhag Maharashtra government

Apr 26, 2017

Dhokha Dhadi

Nothing has happened to appeal

Whom to approach if department like you doesn't support at all.

Pravin Bhatati

Mar 7, 2017

Land

Me Bhatkya Vimukta jaat Gosavi NT Pravin Bharati residence of Virar. Dist Palghar.
I have invested money in good faith in Mumbai Global Land Investment Ltd Goregaon Rs.350000/- for 1200 SqFt land promised near Vajreshwari Ambadi road.
Faisal Kapadia Mumbai Global Land Investment Ltd. www.mgli.in

Land not given to me in last 2 years, no refund done.
Not responding too. I am powerless helpless and in my entire family only I have dared to invest.
Please help out by using your good office.

Last hope.

Dhanyawad

88303 14658
vedantshinde

Feb 16, 2017

income Limit

Sir, I am a student of third year BBM-IB. My income is 2,80,000. I was told that I am not eligible for the freeship by the Samaj Kalyan Office since my income exceeds 2,80,000. Kindly help as my second year and third year freeships are still pending.
- Vedant Shinde
sanket58pawar

Feb 11, 2017

income limit of Freeship for obc category

Regarding Income limit clarification
Sir i am second year E&TC engineering student . Last year my father's gross salary income as per form 16 is ₹,609678.65 (before deduction) and gross total income after deduction is ₹570582.3, as filled in ITR-1 (e-filing ack.no.-253746730130716) This year I apply for free ship scholarship for obc catatey due to increase in income limit (₹600000) college also accept my application & forward to samaj kalyan department of maharashtra for approval. Now college committee inform me through letter that your obc free ship application is rejected due to over income limit.

My question is do we consider gross salary income . Or gross total income after deduction

sankt58pawar@gmail.com
8796420626
sanket58pawar

Feb 11, 2017

income limit for freeship for obc

Regarding Income limit clarification
Sir i am second year E&TC engineering student . Last year my father's gross salary income as per form 16 is ₹,60978.65 (before deduction) and gross total income after deduction is ₹570582.3, as filled in ITR-1 (e-filing ack.no.-253746730130716) This year I apply for free ship scholarship for obc catatey due to increase in income limit (₹600000) college also accept my application & forward to samaj kalyan department of maharashtra for approval. Now college committee inform me through letter that your obc free ship application is rejected due to over income limit.

sankt58pawar@gmail.com
8796420626
VIJAY HADAP

Jan 11, 2017

Waiver of fees for td 8th

My son Mandar is studying in English medium school and they are charging huge fees of Rs-22000/- for the std 8th,I belongs to NT C Dhanagar category I have asked them for waiver of fees or concession They said that we are unaided school not taking any grant from
Govt. we can not give you any concession.pl. guide me .If any GR regarding the matter pl.send me .
VIJAY HADAP Ambernath
DeepakPatil.09979

Dec 19, 2016

Govt Hostel Admission

Hi Sir,
What is the income limit for goverment hostel admission for boys and Girls? My name added in hostel admission with as a special case for kolhapur district but they want the 1 laks income proof only. They are not giving the admission to me due to income reason but as per my knowledge for special case (Mantra-lay list) no any income limit is there? Can you please provide me the GR for the same?

Deepak
bhushan1522

Dec 5, 2016

not updating of change in bank account

Sir, I am the student of BE(Civil) . I am from OBC Category .In first year I submitted bank account number of Central Bank but due to some it was Blocked . So I opened my another account & submitted the account number To college & i was Getting freeship scholarship upto 1st , 2nd & 3rd year but when i was going to submit the form for this year they told me that you will require to have the bank account number of first year which is blocked so how can i give them the account number which is blocked because i have other bank account which is SBI . So i want to update this account . Please tell me sir what i should do.
suraj yogendra yadav

Nov 16, 2016

about child

Hiii sir I want to know about why forth child are not able to get the scholarship of EBC . Forth childs family poor or not ????
Harshal k

Oct 19, 2016

Regarding Income limit

Sir i am second year computer engineering student . Last year my income was ₹5,50,000 so i was not applicable for obc scholarship
But this year due increase in income limit (600000) , i filled the form but when i went to submit it college ask about form16. i also submitted form 16 but in form 16 my
gross income in 6 lakh+ but deducted income was 5,50,500. So college officers said you have over income so you are not eligible.
My question is do we consider gross income . Or total income after deduction

Kothuleharshal55@gmail.com
Vyankatesh Lahane

Sep 30, 2016

Tuition Fees Concession

scholarship form is compulsory for concession for tuition fees of college?????

Sir, I am NT- C category student. I am 1st year student of MBA. I am not Applicable for GOI scholarship form and Free ship form because of my family income is more than 6 lacks.. so college said me you have full fees paying to college of open category ...Is any effect on my scholarship form to my category fee transfer in open category??
Rajesh dighole

Sep 28, 2016

ANNUAL INCOME LIMIT OF NT (d)

ANNUAL INCOM LIMIT NT
Respect Sir
what is the parent income limit for applying NT studant scholarship
please reply
Contact: 9860287880
Email. Rajeshdighole96@gmail.com
Kalpesh Wani

Sep 27, 2016

Regarding scholarship of obc

respected sir ,
As income limit is extend so now i can fill the form of scholarship but site said that " Your form will renewed by college "but college said that you have to take print out of your form what i can do sir now because it told to renew by college after filling the form.

Please help me.
My email. : wani.kalpesh123@gmail.com
UTTAM BONGANE

Sep 13, 2016

limit about dte scholarship 2016

sir,pliz tel me about what is the limit of dte scholarship for year of 2016-2017
akshay anil chavare

Sep 11, 2016

regarding income limit

Sir I am SE year Engineering student in. First year i pay full fee because of my father income is more than 450000 but in this year the income limit 600000 then i fill the scolership form my father inocome is 550000 in this year so sir i fill the form or not if i fill the form, when i fill this he said that your income is above 450000 then what can i do?
Nikhil patil 123

Sep 1, 2016

Regarding to income limit

My email -nppatil10@gmail.com
Milind Barad

Aug 27, 2016

Freeship

I study in govt college of engineering Amravati in third year of engineerig. My family annual income was above 4.5 lakhs in years 2014-15 and 15-16. So i was not eligible for OBC freeship and scholarship. Now income limit is raised to 6 lakhs. But i filled the form of central sector scheme of scholarship in year 2014-15. So, am i applicable to fill the form of scholarship or freeship in this year? or will it be illegal for me ? Please help me!

My email id is milindbarad@gmail.com
kunal s takalkhede

Aug 26, 2016

freeship

sir I have joined the course of engineering in yashwantrao chavan college of engineering in 2016
ge of income limit raised to 6 lakhs is passed but when i tried to fegestre for free ship it said that " your income limit is above 4.5 lakhs so you are not elligible please help me.
nikhil uday netke

Aug 20, 2016

sbc freeship

my name is Nikhil uday netke. I am in last year of engineering from Gharda College of Engineering. Last year my income was more then 4.5 lakhs so i was not eligible for the benifit of freeship. But this year the income limit is extended to 6 lakhs and my income is within the limit but I am unable to get the freeship..so please help me with this.
you can contact me on netkenikhil102@gmail.com or 7218776250 or 9403607096
chetanvbedse

Aug 19, 2016

freeship

Sir I am SE year of Engineering student in sanjivani college of engineering Kopergaon . First year i pay full fee because of my father income is more than 450000 but in this year the income limit 600000 then i fill the scolership form my father inocome is 550000 in this year so sir i fill the form or not
Sir please answer me or replay me

My email id : bedsec@ gmail.com
manisha thakur

Aug 9, 2016

freeship

My daughter Poonam P.Thakur get admission in first year of Engineering in Terna Engineering College in 2015 . In that year i pay the fees of OBC but in this year college is not giving admission to my daughter for Second year. College recommed the Open Category fee & also first year fee.
But my husband annual income is 5,82000/- & the freeship limit is 6,00,000. Why my daughter is not getting the freeship.
poonam batwal

Aug 8, 2016

Regarding to income limit

Myself Poonam Batwal from S.Y.B-Pharmacy from Shri D.D.Vispute College Of Pharmacy,Panvel. I want to know that what is the income limit for OBC students . some news has been come that GR has been passed to increase income limit , when it will pass. After passing the GR what i have to do.Whether the new registration or continue the earlier form or process.It's kind request to you that please answer me or reply me.

Email-poonam.batwal1997@gmail.com
1989vaishali

Aug 2, 2016

fee structure

Dear sir This year my brother is taking admission for first year engineering but my parents income is 4.6lakhs and fee concesssion limit is 4.5lakhs. we have to pay full amount of fee in this year.why we are not applicable for freeship. i like to know the limit of fee concession for nt caste. so my bro.also eligable for fee concession.

I m eagarly waiting for ur reply.

contact no 8108662105
vaishali katkade
Pranit Bari

Jul 23, 2016

Freeship

Hello Sir, I am a TE studemt. Last year my income was 4.5 lakhs so for that reason I was enable to fill my form. But this year , Income limit is made 6 lakhs, So can I now fill my form ????
manjari mhatre

Jul 20, 2016

has form for 2016-2017 is displayed yet.

i am trying to fill the form online but its not coming the scheme is not getting applied.please tell why is this happening.