SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

Consumer complaints and reviews about SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

A R Sulekha

Jul 3, 2015

Non refumd of cash

Invested Rs.7500 in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. The maturity amount has not received till date.

Maturity date: 28/08/2002
Endowment certificate No: 9571905737.

Kindly take necessary action.

AR Sulekha
yskasar

Jun 17, 2015

Non refund of investment amount

I am KUM. YOGESH S. KASAR S/O MRS. HEERA S.KASAR, my mom has opending the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. Our police Certificate No.is 9450307520 and commencement date:26/04/1994 or denomination amount per month Rs.227.50 The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date is 26/04/2004. but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

I would request you to please take necessary action immediately and give us positive reply.

Contact No - 09892591910
E-mail ID - yogesh_kasar1983@yahoo.co.in
Niyati Gohil

Jun 15, 2015

Complaint Against SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD

I am Mayur Jayantilal Gohil , my mom has opending the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. our police Certificate No.is 019287301 and commencement date:29/10/1992 or denomination amount per month 132. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date is 29/10/2002. but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

G.Cicil

Jun 5, 2015

Refunding of investment

I had invested my money in the Sanchayini Savings & Investment Ltd. My amount had matured & I have already submitted my a/c file on 30.02.2002. But still I have not received my payment of Rs. 12800/- (Rs. Twelve thousand eight hundred only). Acknowledgement no. 665456.
I request you to kindly send my payment as soon as possible. My certificate No. is 9451011749. Your branch Office shut down at Thane. So kindly arrange to send my payment from any other branch through post.
Waiting for your best service.

Cicil G. Nadar,
Cont:08903407143
Vinod Chourasia

Jun 5, 2015

Maturity amt not received

Main Vinod Chourasia Mumbai ka rahnewala ek amm insan hu. Maine kuch paise apne aur apne bachho ke naam par Sanchayani Savings & Investments me invest kiya par bahut saal ho gae mujhe is invest ka koi refund nahi mila hai.

Plz mujhe mere paise vapas dilva dijiye
My Name Vinod Chourasia
Email Kchurasiya@gmail.com
Mobile 8375925243
shital shewale

May 20, 2015

maturity amound not received

non refund of investment amound
mrs sunita ananda shewale
certificate no.0193132311

my mother name is sunita ananda shewale & opening the policy SANCHAYNI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD.,KOLKATA. This Policy No. is 0193132311. The policy has been completed for the Amound of Maturity date, I submitted the policy againts Claim, but not refund the amount of the policym i belong to poor family,
I invested the money in SANCHAYNI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA)LTD, so you are requested that please arrange my policy,as soon as possible

Add ; New B.D.D chawl no 4/76 dahivalkar bua marg naigaon dadar - 14
Email id ; shitalshewale217@gmail.com
contact no : 8082103987
MOHD ISMAIL KHAN

May 7, 2015

our invest amount not received

Refund
I am MOHD ISMAIL KHAN, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. our police Certificate No.is 979855305977and commencement date:11/07/1997 or denomination amount per month 150.00. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

So Request you to our maturity Payment in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD.Refund as soon as possible.

My Email Id is - mk123232@gmail.com

My cont. no is: 0992660785262
jaideo gopalrao thakre

Mar 31, 2015

refund
I,nominee Mr. Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, had invested by the name of suman gopalrao thakre vide certificate no.9440202399,
date of commencement is 18.05.1994
maturity date is 18.05.2001 .
The monthly instalment is RS.100/- & TOTAL Amount invested is Rs.8400/-
Maturity value is Rs.12800/-.
District Consumer Disputes edressal forum, Akola and myself have submitted original documents to M/S.N.C.Banerjee & Company , CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS at KOLKATA - 700 013, Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to : Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, r/o Guruwani Society, plot No.8-A, Near Mahaveer school and temple, Behind swimming tank of Nandurkar, Infront of Dadarao Madavi's house, Waghapur, Tq.Waghapur, Dist.Yavatmal (Maharashtra).Please convey me the details as early as possible.
Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre. - Mobile no : 9405708640/9405708622
Email address : jaideothakre20@gmail.co
Dated : 31-03-2015
jaideo gopalrao thakre

Mar 31, 2015

I,Mr. Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, had invested vide certificate no.9440202399,
date of commencement is 18.05.1994
maturity date is 18.05.2001 .
The monthly instalment is RS.100/- & TOTAL Amount invested is Rs.8400/-
Maturity value is Rs.12800/-.
Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre. - Mobile no : 9405708640/9405708622
Email address : jaideothakre20@gmail.co
Dated : 31-03-2015
babasaheb shahaji taras

Mar 24, 2015

maturity ammount not received

babasaheb shahaji taras nimgaon khairy tal shrirampur
manishanikam.019@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

WE HAD DEPOSTED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS.250 IN THE NAME OF NAVNATH KONDIRAM SHIVTHARE.SO WHEN WILL
WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT.KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.
TEL NO.9920129377
Sulbha V. Gaikwad

Feb 6, 2015

Maturity amt not yet received

I taken this policy in 18/09/1995 my policy no is 9551107110 my maturity amount is completed in 2002 but still i am not get maturity amount. my maturity amount is 20000 so please proceed my policy paper .
My name is Sulbha V. Gaikwad
NEW ADDRESS :2/2 Kamala Shankar Tiwar Chawl,Parshiwadi , Ghatkopar .Mumbai - 400 086
CONTAC NO:7506022443/9969728501
imtiyaz mujawar

Jan 8, 2015

not received maturity amount

dear sir,
i taken this policy in 24/12/1994 my policy no is 9450106984 my maturity amount is completed in 2001 but still i am not get maturity amount. my maturity amount is 6400 so please proceed my policy paper i also send all document to koLkata n.c BANARJEE & COMPANY CHARTED ACCOUNTANT

my name is IMTIYAJ ISMAIL MUJAWAR
NEW ADDRESS :A- WING, G -01 NEAR PATEL HIGH SCHOOL
RAZA STREET MUMBRA THANE 400612
CONTAC NO:9969009127 / 24567441
haroonteli

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme

We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/07/1994.

1.My Deposit certificate No. is :- 979857403554

2. Installment amount:- 200/- Monthly
3. Name & address of certificate holder:-
Haroon S Teli
CCM office central railway
2nd floor. Rates section
Mumbai - 400001

We paid monthly installments of Rs 200 X 46 installment i.e Rs 9200, out of which 2300 has been recevied, RS 6900 is not received till date.

Haroon Teli

email :- haroonteli@gmail.com
Santosh Tawate

Sanchayani Savings & Investments ltd

Refund of 1st Instalments

Certificates Nos. 9551007031 & 9551007030 in r/o SHRI SANTOSH M. TAWATE & PRAMODINI M. TAWATE respectively

Change in address New address as given below

A/402, Sindhudurg co-op. Hsg. Soc.
Sadguru Nagar,
Devipada,
Borivali (e), Mumbai-66.

Pl. send the instalments on the above address as early as possible
Gomidadi

Dec 7, 2014

REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT.

I,Mr. Prabhudas Bhavan Patel (Nominee my wife - Mrs.Jayshree Prabhudas Patel) had invested vide certificate no.9551106180 , date of commencement is 22.06.1995 & maturity date is 22.05.2000 .The monthly instalment is RS.150/- & TOTAL Amount invested is Rs.9000/- & maturity value is Rs.10000/-.I have submitted original documents in Ghatkopar (West) Branch - Mumbai Maharashtra - Acknowledgement receipt no. is -361803 on 02.08.2000.Also original acknowledgement receipt issued by Ghatkopar (W) Branch is submitted to M/S.N.C.Banerjee & Company , CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS at KOLKATA - 700 013 , With acknowledgement receipt no. SL NO. 181043 Dated :07.07.2004 Through SANCHAYANI ABHIKARTA EVAM UPBHOKTA ASSOCIATION , Admin office,112,Shreevardhan,4,R.N.T.Marg,INDORE - 452003 ,Tel : 0731-2577876 ,Mobile 98260 72851 , 94250 52836 , With acknowledgement receipt no.146116 dated : 08.07.2004. Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to : 318 / 7 , Pantnagar siddhivinayak C H S LTD , Hingwala lane , pantnagar , Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai -400075.Please convey me the details as early as possible.
PRABHUDAS BHAVAN PATEL. - Mobile no : 9892855489 / 9867299610.
Email address : prabhudaspatel.18@gmail.co
Dated : 07.12.2014 - SUNDAY.
sanjayswami

Nov 28, 2014

Refund not received

I am invested money becuse of Sanchyani is registere comapny in RBI.Becuse of this country people in belive in the institute of RBI.If poor people in investe money to build our economy it is good, becuse of Rs, 1/- in bank will be see collectively of thousand of crors.
I think RBI not monotoring the business of comapany ( Sharadha chit fund ), or working on clerical basis come on job sing and take salaries of month, our court also working on same basis. If your perfomance is well so we get justice in year 2002, but we are watiting 12 year for justice, and how many year we wait for justice.We are respect our instituionbut time to come update every day.
SSLl Policy No.989957203668

Sanjay s swami.
monic

Nov 2, 2014

maturity amount not received

Dear sir my father had investment in SSIL monthly 325 from 1993 and its maturity period was in 2003.now my father is no more n I want that money. But m not getting any link of this company. Pls. Guide.
With regards
Monica
sanjayswami

Nov 1, 2014

refund not received Sanchyani

In India Justice is rare case becuse of we had seen Bhopal people get justice after 25 years, sikh community in Delhi get justice after 30 year, Now Time of Sanchyani invetemetn community will get Justice year 2050. I am also investement money in sanchyani saveing invetemet in mumbai. Maturity date is 2002.( 989957203668) I am surprising our governmet talking about black money,but those poor people investement india, still waiting for justice.This government is loss moraltiy and trust of people.In our country divided the law one for rich people and one law for poor.
This governmet remember how past governmet is come in No 44 if you not work properly your number will be 1952.

Sanajy s swami.
usha tolani

Oct 27, 2014

SSIL

I Ms. Usha P Tolani, from Shirdi (Maharashtra) this application is regarding my mother Mrs. Varsha P Tolani had invest money in SSIL. Here informing you my mother is no more there. I have attached her death certificate along with my ID proof for your reference.
The Nominee was I Ms. Usha P Tolani, request you to kindly re-issue cheque against my name.
Details: Endowment Certificate No. 9644500356.
Agency code: 445960014/ 493092725.
Ms. Usha Pehlaj Tolani
Address: Maloba Nagar, Behind Hotel Sai
Bansi, Near Dwarawati Bhakta Niwas,
Shirdi- 423 109.
Contact No. 02423-255955
ajitatmaram

Oct 10, 2014

Maturity sum is not received.

Invested in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD,
policy maturity amount not received
Name-Mr. Atmaram Narayan Sawant
Certificate (Policy) no.019303414
Commenced in 23/1/1993
Maturity Date 23-1-2000

Till date maturity amount is not received.

Kindly do the needful. Contact No.9867812490

Atmaram Narayan Sawant
Shankar udgirkar

Oct 8, 2014

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme
We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/08/1996.
1. My Endowment certificate No. is :- 945020571
2. Agency code:- 502940783 B92081668
3. Installment amount:- 50/-MLY
4. Maturity date :- 24/07/2001
5. Name & address of certificate holder:- Mr. Shankar Laxman Udgirkar
983, Behind Lal deval Gawali wada Butit Street Camp Pune - 0
We paid monthly installments upto 24/03/1999.We have all deposit slip of monthly installments.After this period Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd..is closed so we can't paid next Installment amount. Now we required at least our paid amount in your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd. as earliest possible.
Ankush Shankar Udgirkar
email :- udgirkar.ankush@yahoo.com
Mangesh Gorivale

Sep 17, 2014

Maturity Amount not recd till date

Dear Sir, I am Kalavati Sakharam Gorivale is opening the policy of dated.19-01-1994, SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This CERTIFICATE NO.019406866. The policy is complited for the Amount of Maturity date, so as per AGENT INSTRUCTION ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REGISTERED KOLKATTA OFFICE (ACKNOWLEDGMEENT WE HAVE), but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My collegue Email - Mangesh_gorivale@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No. 9967914402
My Resi Address is given below:
Kalavati Sakharam Gorivale
Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar,Part No.6,
Capt Prakash Pethe Marg,Back to Back-bay Bus Depo.
Cuffe Parade , Colaba, Mumbai 400 005.

PANASONIC ELUGA I MOBILE PHONE - FAULTY PRODUCT
    Hi There My wife has ordered a Panasonic...
    Aircel - online recharge
    I recharged my aircel No 9036728797 for 75rs via online...
    PayTM.com - No Updates after 1days
    This is complaint against paytm.com. I placed one...
    idea cellular - MT SMS charge scam and now late fee charge... ridiculous
    My name is Imran Sherwa from Mumbai. I have been using...
    ssc chsl 2015 - Blank data
    I have completed filling all the details in part 1 and...
    Hyderabad Metro Water works Sewerage Board - drainage leaking
    drainage I am resident of H;No.kamalamma s h...
    243054 - Water saply leak
    sir Water suply is leak in sec-17 in gugaon....
    reliance smart mobile network - installation reliance tower in my village
    Sir, Mere area me network ki bhut problm h so plzzz...
    snapdeal - Delivery not received on promised date
    They had told that they will bring by 2nd July but till I...
    Naukri.com - phone number is not verified
    Dear sir/mam, i have sent sms from 15 days regarding...