SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

Consumer complaints and reviews about SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

haroonteli

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme

We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/07/1994.

1.My Deposit certificate No. is :- 979857403554

2. Installment amount:- 200/- Monthly
3. Name & address of certificate holder:-
Haroon S Teli
CCM office central railway
2nd floor. Rates section
Mumbai - 400001

We paid monthly installments of Rs 200 X 46 installment i.e Rs 9200, out of which 2300 has been recevied, RS 6900 is not received till date.

Haroon Teli

email :- haroonteli@gmail.com
Santosh Tawate

Sanchayani Savings & Investments ltd

Refund of 1st Instalments

Certificates Nos. 9551007031 & 9551007030 in r/o SHRI SANTOSH M. TAWATE & PRAMODINI M. TAWATE respectively

Change in address New address as given below

A/402, Sindhudurg co-op. Hsg. Soc.
Sadguru Nagar,
Devipada,
Borivali (e), Mumbai-66.

Pl. send the instalments on the above address as early as possible
Gomidadi

Dec 7, 2014

REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT.

I,Mr. Prabhudas Bhavan Patel (Nominee my wife - Mrs.Jayshree Prabhudas Patel) had invested vide certificate no.9551106180 , date of commencement is 22.06.1995 & maturity date is 22.05.2000 .The monthly instalment is RS.150/- & TOTAL Amount invested is Rs.9000/- & maturity value is Rs.10000/-.I have submitted original documents in Ghatkopar (West) Branch - Mumbai Maharashtra - Acknowledgement receipt no. is -361803 on 02.08.2000.Also original acknowledgement receipt issued by Ghatkopar (W) Branch is submitted to M/S.N.C.Banerjee & Company , CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS at KOLKATA - 700 013 , With acknowledgement receipt no. SL NO. 181043 Dated :07.07.2004 Through SANCHAYANI ABHIKARTA EVAM UPBHOKTA ASSOCIATION , Admin office,112,Shreevardhan,4,R.N.T.Marg,INDORE - 452003 ,Tel : 0731-2577876 ,Mobile 98260 72851 , 94250 52836 , With acknowledgement receipt no.146116 dated : 08.07.2004. Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to : 318 / 7 , Pantnagar siddhivinayak C H S LTD , Hingwala lane , pantnagar , Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai -400075.Please convey me the details as early as possible.
PRABHUDAS BHAVAN PATEL. - Mobile no : 9892855489 / 9867299610.
Email address : prabhudaspatel.18@gmail.co
Dated : 07.12.2014 - SUNDAY.
sanjayswami

Nov 28, 2014

Refund not received

I am invested money becuse of Sanchyani is registere comapny in RBI.Becuse of this country people in belive in the institute of RBI.If poor people in investe money to build our economy it is good, becuse of Rs, 1/- in bank will be see collectively of thousand of crors.
I think RBI not monotoring the business of comapany ( Sharadha chit fund ), or working on clerical basis come on job sing and take salaries of month, our court also working on same basis. If your perfomance is well so we get justice in year 2002, but we are watiting 12 year for justice, and how many year we wait for justice.We are respect our instituionbut time to come update every day.
SSLl Policy No.989957203668

Sanjay s swami.
monic

Nov 2, 2014

maturity amount not received

Dear sir my father had investment in SSIL monthly 325 from 1993 and its maturity period was in 2003.now my father is no more n I want that money. But m not getting any link of this company. Pls. Guide.
With regards
Monica
sanjayswami

Nov 1, 2014

refund not received Sanchyani

In India Justice is rare case becuse of we had seen Bhopal people get justice after 25 years, sikh community in Delhi get justice after 30 year, Now Time of Sanchyani invetemetn community will get Justice year 2050. I am also investement money in sanchyani saveing invetemet in mumbai. Maturity date is 2002.( 989957203668) I am surprising our governmet talking about black money,but those poor people investement india, still waiting for justice.This government is loss moraltiy and trust of people.In our country divided the law one for rich people and one law for poor.
This governmet remember how past governmet is come in No 44 if you not work properly your number will be 1952.

Sanajy s swami.
usha tolani

Oct 27, 2014

SSIL

I Ms. Usha P Tolani, from Shirdi (Maharashtra) this application is regarding my mother Mrs. Varsha P Tolani had invest money in SSIL. Here informing you my mother is no more there. I have attached her death certificate along with my ID proof for your reference.
The Nominee was I Ms. Usha P Tolani, request you to kindly re-issue cheque against my name.
Details: Endowment Certificate No. 9644500356.
Agency code: 445960014/ 493092725.
Ms. Usha Pehlaj Tolani
Address: Maloba Nagar, Behind Hotel Sai
Bansi, Near Dwarawati Bhakta Niwas,
Shirdi- 423 109.
Contact No. 02423-255955
ajitatmaram

Oct 10, 2014

Maturity sum is not received.

Invested in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD,
policy maturity amount not received
Name-Mr. Atmaram Narayan Sawant
Certificate (Policy) no.019303414
Commenced in 23/1/1993
Maturity Date 23-1-2000

Till date maturity amount is not received.

Kindly do the needful. Contact No.9867812490

Atmaram Narayan Sawant
Shankar udgirkar

Oct 8, 2014

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme
We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/08/1996.
1. My Endowment certificate No. is :- 945020571
2. Agency code:- 502940783 B92081668
3. Installment amount:- 50/-MLY
4. Maturity date :- 24/07/2001
5. Name & address of certificate holder:- Mr. Shankar Laxman Udgirkar
983, Behind Lal deval Gawali wada Butit Street Camp Pune - 0
We paid monthly installments upto 24/03/1999.We have all deposit slip of monthly installments.After this period Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd..is closed so we can't paid next Installment amount. Now we required at least our paid amount in your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd. as earliest possible.
Ankush Shankar Udgirkar
email :- udgirkar.ankush@yahoo.com
Mangesh Gorivale

Sep 17, 2014

Maturity Amount not recd till date

Dear Sir, I am Kalavati Sakharam Gorivale is opening the policy of dated.19-01-1994, SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This CERTIFICATE NO.019406866. The policy is complited for the Amount of Maturity date, so as per AGENT INSTRUCTION ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REGISTERED KOLKATTA OFFICE (ACKNOWLEDGMEENT WE HAVE), but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My collegue Email - Mangesh_gorivale@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No. 9967914402
My Resi Address is given below:
Kalavati Sakharam Gorivale
Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar,Part No.6,
Capt Prakash Pethe Marg,Back to Back-bay Bus Depo.
Cuffe Parade , Colaba, Mumbai 400 005.

Mrs. Parasanba B Parmar
Certificate no.20010557604857/ Agency no. 2001576000014

I am Parasanba B Parmar, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 20010557604857. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.
I invested the money in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., So you are requested that please arrange my Policy, as soon as possible.

My cont. no is: 09987351994
As per or telephonic discussion please find my Account number: 1072 1000 6169 (Dena Bank- shree Nagar Branch)
Same details have been send to SEBI/RBI too.
if incase of any default you(Sanchayani Saving & Investment (India) Limited. will be responsible for the same.

Mrs. Parasba K Parmar
Certificate no.20010557604858/ Agency no. 2001576000014

I am Parasba K Parmar, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 20010557604858. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My cont. no is: 09987351994

As per or telephonic discussion please find my Account number: 1072 1000 6683(Dena Bank- shree Nagar Branch)
ATM No. 0000 0000 0002 7594
Same details have been send to SEBI/RBI too.

Mrs. Parasanba B Parmar

Aug 9, 2014

Maturity amount not recived

Mrs Sunanda Mane
Certificate no.200105575300342

Dear Sir, My Mother name is Mrs.Sunanda k Mane & opening the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 200105575300342. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.I belong to poor family.

My Email Id is - vinod.of.mane@gmail.com
My cont. no is 8446636902
ketki.sahasra

Jun 27, 2014

Policy maturity amount not received

My father in law (Mr.Rajendra Manilal Sanghavi) has also invested in this scheme and he has not received policy maturity amount for certificate number:9450103617 and 9450103618.
Kindly send us update on following address,
Mr.Hardik Sanghavi
A1 801 Pallidion
Baner Balewadi link Rd
Pune 411045

Contact number: +91 9762422570 or 9825336187
parry agarwal

Jun 22, 2014

Cert No: 019403117, 019401601,B0114836

OUR PAYABLE/PAID AMOUNT TOWARDS THESE CERTIFICATES IS 2,74,000/- AND THE SAME WAS DUE 1999,2004,2004, BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION ON THE SAME. THE MATURITY AMOUNT SHALL ATTRACT INTEREST TILL DATE OF PAYMENT FROM MATURITY AS PER NORMS.

PLEASE CONTACT ON: 09921500060 FOR THE SAME.
gajanan sagwekar

email :- gaja.sagwekar@gmail.com
narenkorat

Mar 20, 2014

maturity amount not received

I have also same complaints regarding saving till we have not receive any amount. name :rathod vechatbhai & ra

thod jayshree vechatbhai amount 21000/- and 11300/- please help me if any one find solution for this m- 9558461297----

-9277656612
suhasmastakar

Feb 19, 2014

Maturity Amound Not Received.

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 262.50 IN THE NAME OF MRS. SHALAKA SUHAS MASTAKAR. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. I HAVE ALREADY SEND ORIGINIAL CERTIFICATE TO YOUR KOLKATA OFFICE. CERTIFICATE NO IS 9450518638. PL. LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS REFUND.

MOBILE NO IS 8097544950
SUHAS RAJAN MASTAKAR
neelu1587

Feb 3, 2014

maturity amt not received

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 250 IN THE NAME OF RENU HARISH CHHABRIA. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.

TEL :

sanchayani

Jan 19, 2014

MATURITY AMOUNT

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 200 IN THE NAME OF NIRU NATHALAL MEHTA. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.
TEL.
kiran6516

Dec 6, 2013

Maturity amt not yet received

Kiran Verlekar,

My mother also invested amount in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMETN (I.) LTD, KOLKATA ,but havent received any clear information on same. Can anyone help us we were in big trouble in money and need money from sanchiyani. Can any one help us.

Kiraniks23@gmail.com
mehtadeepak84

Nov 23, 2013

Maturity Amount not received

Cert No. : 971G12000167
Name & Address of the certificate holder : Mr. Deepak Kumar Mehta, Vill & Post Nandod, Dist. Dungarpur, Rajasthan.
Date of Commencement 05/03/1997
Total Amount Payable : Rs. 37,625.00

Please guide me to claim my maturity amount.
My Contact no. +91 9029452004.

Ola Cabs - Deficiency in Service
    I booked a cab on 18 Nov 14 for a trip to the airport on...
    BSNL - network problam
    BSNLnetwork problam
    Spice Jet - ticket not cancel
    we was booked my ticket in June month. PNR Number:...
    Reliance - RE: fake recharge plan
    Dear Dharmendhar, We tried reaching out to you on the...
    MICROMAX/ A091 - NETWORK PROBLEM IN PHONE
    Purchased micromax A091 mobile handset mobile not...
    Zenith Birla (India) Ltd - No recipt of FD Maturity Amount
    I have two FDs 1. In name of Piyush Chaturvedi - FD...
    help@uidai.gov.in - want enrolment no. & aadhar card
    Sir My wife aadhar card is not received me &...
    snapdeal - Order ID:3717912710, Product Not Receivd
    Hi Friends, Never buy any product from Snapdeal. It is...
    Citi Financial - LOAN PAID BUT NOT UPDATED
    Sir, I uma kant chatri in my cibil report control number...