SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

Consumer complaints and reviews about SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

nikisha santosh palwankar

Refund not received Sanchyani

I,nominee Mr. santosh Atmaram palwankar , had invested by the name of Sunita Atmaram Palwankar vide certificate no.9560129980,
date of commencement is 17.09.1995
maturity date is 17.09.2002 .
Maturity value is Rs.12800/-.
Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to :Sunita Atmaram Palwankar A/01, Shreyan Cooperative society, mayekar wadi, virat nagar, chanakya chowk, virar west, palghar -401 303 .Please convey me the details as early as possible.
santosh Atmaram Palwankar . - Mobile no : 9503574996 /9702507391

Name: Zulfikar Ali Samnani
certificate no.979857800004
Date of Commencement: 10/4/1997
Agent code: 9603400078
Please refund our money back. its our money. get back to us on this phone No.9701214130/9949803199.
zulfikar samnani

Aug 1, 2015

sanchayani saving investment pvt ltd

Name: Zulfikar Ali Samnani
certificate no.979857800004
Date of Commencement: 10/4/1997
Agent code: 9603400078
Medhaanu

Jul 30, 2015

Maturity amount not received.

Name : Anuprita Pradeep Kulkarni
Endowment Certificate No. 9550118286
Date of Commencement : 30.4.1995. Endowment Sum Rs.20000/-
Due mode monthly Date of Last Payment 30.03.2002
Date of Maturity : 30.4.2002
Address given to Sanchayani : Shram Saphalya, Brahminwadi, Kurla, Mumbai 400 070
Current and Permanent address: RX-35, G-1, Archit CHS, Sudarshan Nagar, Dombivli (E) 421201.
Agency Code No.501940715 Mrs. Vrishali R. Deshpande
I have paid all installments but not received maturity amount till today.
A R Sulekha

Jul 3, 2015

Non refumd of cash

Invested Rs.7500 in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. The maturity amount has not received till date.

Maturity date: 28/08/2002
Endowment certificate No: 9571905737.

Kindly take necessary action.

AR Sulekha
yskasar

Jun 17, 2015

Non refund of investment amount

I am KUM. YOGESH S. KASAR S/O MRS. HEERA S.KASAR, my mom has opending the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD. Our police Certificate No.is 9450307520 and commencement date:26/04/1994 or denomination amount per month Rs.227.50 The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date is 26/04/2004. but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

I would request you to please take necessary action immediately and give us positive reply.

Contact No - 09892591910
E-mail ID - yogesh_kasar1983@yahoo.co.in
Niyati Gohil

Jun 15, 2015

Complaint Against SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD

I am Mayur Jayantilal Gohil , my mom has opending the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. our police Certificate No.is 019287301 and commencement date:29/10/1992 or denomination amount per month 132. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date is 29/10/2002. but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

G.Cicil

Jun 5, 2015

Refunding of investment

I had invested my money in the Sanchayini Savings & Investment Ltd. My amount had matured & I have already submitted my a/c file on 30.02.2002. But still I have not received my payment of Rs. 12800/- (Rs. Twelve thousand eight hundred only). Acknowledgement no. 665456.
I request you to kindly send my payment as soon as possible. My certificate No. is 9451011749. Your branch Office shut down at Thane. So kindly arrange to send my payment from any other branch through post.
Waiting for your best service.

Cicil G. Nadar,
Cont:08903407143
Vinod Chourasia

Jun 5, 2015

Maturity amt not received

Main Vinod Chourasia Mumbai ka rahnewala ek amm insan hu. Maine kuch paise apne aur apne bachho ke naam par Sanchayani Savings & Investments me invest kiya par bahut saal ho gae mujhe is invest ka koi refund nahi mila hai.

Plz mujhe mere paise vapas dilva dijiye
My Name Vinod Chourasia
Email Kchurasiya@gmail.com
Mobile 8375925243
shital shewale

May 20, 2015

maturity amound not received

non refund of investment amound
mrs sunita ananda shewale
certificate no.0193132311

my mother name is sunita ananda shewale & opening the policy SANCHAYNI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD.,KOLKATA. This Policy No. is 0193132311. The policy has been completed for the Amound of Maturity date, I submitted the policy againts Claim, but not refund the amount of the policym i belong to poor family,
I invested the money in SANCHAYNI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA)LTD, so you are requested that please arrange my policy,as soon as possible

Add ; New B.D.D chawl no 4/76 dahivalkar bua marg naigaon dadar - 14
Email id ; shitalshewale217@gmail.com
contact no : 8082103987
MOHD ISMAIL KHAN

May 7, 2015

our invest amount not received

Refund
I am MOHD ISMAIL KHAN, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. our police Certificate No.is 979855305977and commencement date:11/07/1997 or denomination amount per month 150.00. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

So Request you to our maturity Payment in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD.Refund as soon as possible.

My Email Id is - mk123232@gmail.com

My cont. no is: 0992660785262
jaideo gopalrao thakre

Mar 31, 2015

refund
I,nominee Mr. Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, had invested by the name of suman gopalrao thakre vide certificate no.9440202399,
date of commencement is 18.05.1994
maturity date is 18.05.2001 .
Maturity value is Rs.12800/-.
District Consumer Disputes edressal forum, Akola and myself have submitted original documents to M/S.N.C.Banerjee & Company , CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS at KOLKATA - 700 013, Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to : Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, r/o Guruwani Society, plot No.8-A, Near Mahaveer school and temple, Behind swimming tank of Nandurkar, Infront of Dadarao Madavi's house, Waghapur, Tq.Waghapur, Dist.Yavatmal (Maharashtra).Please convey me the details as early as possible.
Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre. - Mobile no : 9405708640/9405708622
Email address : jaideothakre20@gmail.co
Dated : 31-03-2015
jaideo gopalrao thakre

Mar 31, 2015

I,Mr. Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre, had invested vide certificate no.9440202399,
date of commencement is 18.05.1994
maturity date is 18.05.2001 .
Jaideo Gopalrao Thakre. - Mobile no : 9405708640/9405708622
Email address : jaideothakre20@gmail.co
Dated : 31-03-2015
hardik1091

Mar 27, 2015

Maturity Amount not received

We reside in Thane(W) and have still not received the maturity amount.

Name : Jyoti Madhusudan Wadekar

NEW ADDRESS :B204, Neelkanth C.H.S , Near Makhmali talao, L.B.S Marg,Thane

CONTACT NO: +919819446787 / +919820657808
babasaheb shahaji taras

Mar 24, 2015

maturity ammount not received

babasaheb shahaji taras nimgaon khairy tal shrirampur
manishanikam.019@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

WE HAD DEPOSTED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS.250 IN THE NAME OF NAVNATH KONDIRAM SHIVTHARE.SO WHEN WILL
WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT.KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.
TEL NO.9920129377
Sulbha V. Gaikwad

Feb 6, 2015

Maturity amt not yet received

I taken this policy in 18/09/1995 my policy no is 9551107110 my maturity amount is completed in 2002 but still i am not get maturity amount. my maturity amount is 20000 so please proceed my policy paper .
My name is Sulbha V. Gaikwad
NEW ADDRESS :2/2 Kamala Shankar Tiwar Chawl,Parshiwadi , Ghatkopar .Mumbai - 400 086
CONTAC NO:7506022443/9969728501
imtiyaz mujawar

Jan 8, 2015

not received maturity amount

dear sir,
i taken this policy in 24/12/1994 my policy no is 9450106984 my maturity amount is completed in 2001 but still i am not get maturity amount. my maturity amount is 6400 so please proceed my policy paper i also send all document to koLkata n.c BANARJEE & COMPANY CHARTED ACCOUNTANT

my name is IMTIYAJ ISMAIL MUJAWAR
NEW ADDRESS :A- WING, G -01 NEAR PATEL HIGH SCHOOL
RAZA STREET MUMBRA THANE 400612
CONTAC NO:9969009127 / 24567441
haroonteli

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme

We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/07/1994.
My details are as follows:-

1.My Deposit certificate No. is :- 979857403554

2. Installment amount:- 200/- Monthly
3. Name & address of certificate holder:-
Haroon S Teli
CCM office central railway
2nd floor. Rates section
Mumbai - 400001

We paid monthly installments of Rs 200 X 46 installment i.e Rs 9200, out of which 2300 has been recevied, RS 6900 is not received till date.

Now we required at least our paid amount in your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd. as earliest possible.
For further contact followed details,

email :- haroonteli@gmail.com
Santosh Tawate

Sanchayani Savings & Investments ltd

Refund of 1st Instalments

Certificates Nos. 9551007031 & 9551007030 in r/o SHRI SANTOSH M. TAWATE & PRAMODINI M. TAWATE respectively

Change in address New address as given below

A/402, Sindhudurg co-op. Hsg. Soc.
Sadguru Nagar,
Devipada,
Borivali (e), Mumbai-66.

Pl. send the instalments on the above address as early as possible
Gomidadi

Dec 7, 2014

REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT.

I,Mr. Prabhudas Bhavan Patel (Nominee my wife - Mrs.Jayshree Prabhudas Patel) had invested vide certificate no.9551106180 , date of commencement is 22.06.1995 & maturity date is 22.05.2000 .The monthly instalment is RS.150/- & TOTAL Amount invested is Rs.9000/- & maturity value is Rs.10000/-.I have submitted original documents in Ghatkopar (West) Branch - Mumbai Maharashtra - Acknowledgement receipt no. is -361803 on 02.08.2000.Also original acknowledgement receipt issued by Ghatkopar (W) Branch is submitted to M/S.N.C.Banerjee & Company , CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS at KOLKATA - 700 013 , With acknowledgement receipt no. SL NO. 181043 Dated :07.07.2004 Through SANCHAYANI ABHIKARTA EVAM UPBHOKTA ASSOCIATION , Admin office,112,Shreevardhan,4,R.N.T.Marg,INDORE - 452003 ,Tel : 0731-2577876 ,Mobile 98260 72851 , 94250 52836 , With acknowledgement receipt no.146116 dated : 08.07.2004. Let me know the status at the earliest.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so , what is the status of my claim.It is already 10 years & 5 months passed & there is no information nor any correspondence from them Meanwhile we have shifted our residence to : 318 / 7 , Pantnagar siddhivinayak C H S LTD , Hingwala lane , pantnagar , Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai -400075.Please convey me the details as early as possible.
PRABHUDAS BHAVAN PATEL. - Mobile no : 9892855489 / 9867299610.
Email address : prabhudaspatel.18@gmail.co
Dated : 07.12.2014 - SUNDAY.
sanjayswami

Nov 28, 2014

Refund not received

I am invested money becuse of Sanchyani is registere comapny in RBI.Becuse of this country people in belive in the institute of RBI.If poor people in investe money to build our economy it is good, becuse of Rs, 1/- in bank will be see collectively of thousand of crors.
I think RBI not monotoring the business of comapany ( Sharadha chit fund ), or working on clerical basis come on job sing and take salaries of month, our court also working on same basis. If your perfomance is well so we get justice in year 2002, but we are watiting 12 year for justice, and how many year we wait for justice.We are respect our instituionbut time to come update every day.
SSLl Policy No.989957203668

Sanjay s swami.
monic

Nov 2, 2014

maturity amount not received

Dear sir my father had investment in SSIL monthly 325 from 1993 and its maturity period was in 2003.now my father is no more n I want that money. But m not getting any link of this company. Pls. Guide.
With regards
Monica

G D Vashisht - G D Vashisht
    Yeh Bhenchod Koi guru nahi hai yeh maderchod Gandu...
    Magma Car Loan - No Value or Ethics towards consumers
    Hi, I took first time car loan 3 years back and I...
    Ibps - not download my ibps po application form
    sir, i filled a application form of ibps po. my payment...
    Aashiana - Street lights not working
    Respected sir, The street lights of sector - M of...
    Aircel - Language changed
    I was playing the game (the quiz/iplayiwin/contest) the...
    KSRTC - Refund for transaction done but ticket not booked
    Sir, I was trying to book ticket on 02/08/15 While...
    temple in sector 3 talwandi kota - day and night noise
    Its been over a month a temple (sector 3 ) in our locality...
    ip university - Withdrawl after round 3
    Sir I want to say that I paid 40000 as part academic fees...
    Mobikwik - money is not got in my wollet
    Sir mene mere ac se 100 ka balance wollet me dala par muje...
    Shopclues - shopclues
    I ordered hookah .at this site . and make online payment...