SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

Consumer complaints and reviews about SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD, KOLKATA

Mrs. Parasanba B Parmar
Certificate no.20010557604857/ Agency no. 2001576000014

I am Parasanba B Parmar, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 20010557604857. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My cont. no is: 09987351994
As per or telephonic discussion please find my Account number: 1072 1000 6169 (Dena Bank- shree Nagar Branch)
Same details have been send to SEBI/RBI too.
if incase of any default you(Sanchayani Saving & Investment (India) Limited. will be responsible for the same.

Mrs. Parasba K Parmar
Certificate no.20010557604858/ Agency no. 2001576000014

I am Parasba K Parmar, i have opened the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 20010557604858. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My cont. no is: 09987351994

As per or telephonic discussion please find my Account number: 1072 1000 6683(Dena Bank- shree Nagar Branch)
ATM No. 0000 0000 0002 7594
Same details have been send to SEBI/RBI too.

Mrs. Parasanba B Parmar

Aug 9, 2014

Maturity amount not recived

Mrs Sunanda Mane
Certificate no.200105575300342

Dear Sir, My Mother name is Mrs.Sunanda k Mane & opening the policy SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 200105575300342. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.I belong to poor family.

My Email Id is - vinod.of.mane@gmail.com
My cont. no is 8446636902
ketki.sahasra

Jun 27, 2014

Policy maturity amount not received

My father in law (Mr.Rajendra Manilal Sanghavi) has also invested in this scheme and he has not received policy maturity amount for certificate number:9450103617 and 9450103618.
Kindly send us update on following address,
Mr.Hardik Sanghavi
A1 801 Pallidion
Baner Balewadi link Rd
Pune 411045

Contact number: +91 9762422570 or 9825336187
parry agarwal

Jun 22, 2014

Cert No: 019403117, 019401601,B0114836

OUR PAYABLE/PAID AMOUNT TOWARDS THESE CERTIFICATES IS 2,74,000/- AND THE SAME WAS DUE 1999,2004,2004, BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION ON THE SAME. THE MATURITY AMOUNT SHALL ATTRACT INTEREST TILL DATE OF PAYMENT FROM MATURITY AS PER NORMS.

PLEASE CONTACT ON: 09921500060 FOR THE SAME.
gajanan sagwekar

Jun 13, 2014

Related to getting amount of Sanchayani saving scheme

We are enrolled for the Your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Scheme from Dated 24/07/1994.
My details are as follows:-
1.My Endowment certificate No. is :- 9450152964
2. Agency code:-501947306
B92015687
3. Installment amount:- 500/-MLY
4. Maturity date :- 24/07/2001
5. Name & address of certificate holder:- Mr. Gajanan M. Sagvekar
46/H,Shriram Lane, Worli Koliwada ,Bombay
We paid monthly installments upto 24/03/1999.We have all deposit slip of monthly installments.After this period Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd..is closed so we can't paid next Installment amount. Now we required at least our paid amount in your Sanchayani Saving & Investment Ltd. as earliest possible.
For further contact followed details,
Gajanan Sagvekar
09820002641
email :- gaja.sagwekar@gmail.com
narenkorat

Mar 20, 2014

maturity amount not received

I have also same complaints regarding saving till we have not receive any amount. name :rathod vechatbhai & ra

thod jayshree vechatbhai amount 21000/- and 11300/- please help me if any one find solution for this m- 9558461297----

-9277656612
suhasmastakar

Feb 19, 2014

Maturity Amound Not Received.

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 262.50 IN THE NAME OF MRS. SHALAKA SUHAS MASTAKAR. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. I HAVE ALREADY SEND ORIGINIAL CERTIFICATE TO YOUR KOLKATA OFFICE. CERTIFICATE NO IS 9450518638. PL. LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS REFUND.

MOBILE NO IS 8097544950
SUHAS RAJAN MASTAKAR
neelu1587

Feb 3, 2014

maturity amt not received

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 250 IN THE NAME OF RENU HARISH CHHABRIA. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.

TEL :

sanchayani

Jan 19, 2014

MATURITY AMOUNT

WE HAD DEPOSITED MONTHLY AMOUNT OF RS. 200 IN THE NAME OF NIRU NATHALAL MEHTA. SO WHEN WILL WE GET THE MATURITY AMOUNT. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE.
TEL.
kiran6516

Dec 6, 2013

Maturity amt not yet received

Kiran Verlekar,

My mother also invested amount in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMETN (I.) LTD, KOLKATA ,but havent received any clear information on same. Can anyone help us we were in big trouble in money and need money from sanchiyani. Can any one help us.

Kiraniks23@gmail.com
mehtadeepak84

Nov 23, 2013

Maturity Amount not received

Cert No. : 971G12000167
Name & Address of the certificate holder : Mr. Deepak Kumar Mehta, Vill & Post Nandod, Dist. Dungarpur, Rajasthan.
Date of Commencement 05/03/1997
Total Amount Payable : Rs. 37,625.00

Please guide me to claim my maturity amount.
My Contact no. +91 9029452004.
nilesh b salunkhe

Aug 12, 2013

new address of registered office

mrs .sunita b.salunkhe i was the certificate holder no.9443505366,from10-01-96 . i sent the letter with documents to office 82/2a bidhan sarani,calcutta 700004 by ragisered post for the claim of maturity. but documents were returned to me with the reason of "address moved". so i request you to please give new address details
santosh vaman more

Aug 10, 2013

NON REFUND BY RS. 14500/- POLICY CLAIM

Dear, Sir my mother is opening the policy of dated : 03/07/1992 SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMETN (I.) LTD, KOLKATA. Amount of Maturity date so I submitted the full document of the policy but i till dated not refund the amount of the policy claim Rs. 14500/- so I request to earlyeare returen of the money by Cheque.my last amount recived only 4400/- my certficet all redy subet your brach hed offic addres 01/09/2011
gudi

Jul 20, 2013

NON REFURN Rs.12800/-

Maturity amt not yet received
Dear Sir, my Mr.KRISHNAMURTHY P GUDI is opening the policy of dated.19-03-1995, SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This CERTIFICATE NO.9571501981. The policy is complited for the Amount of Maturity date, so as per AGENT INSTRUCTION ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REGISTERED KOLKATTA OFFICE (ACKNOWLEDGMEENT WE HAVE), but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.

My Email - kgudi@yahoo.in MOBILE NO 9341879121
MY ADDRESS
K P GUDI
C/o V.S.YAVAGAL,
VIKAS NAGAR,HOSUR HUBLI-580 021 KARNATAKA
k.v.anantha krishnan

Jun 6, 2013

REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT

y self had invested in my minor daughter ( Then), Ms. Kavitha Iyer vide their certificate no: 149409982 dtd: 12.02.1994 with maturity date of 12-02-2001. The monthly amount invested was Rs. 200/- per month, thus invested Rs. 16,800.00 with maturity value of Rs. 25,600.00. let me know the status at the earliest.
As per The Hon' ble Supreme Court Of India's orders and appointment of Special Officer M/s. N.C. BANERJEE &CO, sPECIAL OFFICER OF SSIL,in appeal no: 5168/2000, we had submitted all the original to their Kolkatta office by registered post and were received by them on 27-05-04 duly acknowleged.
I would like to know whether any progress made there after for recovery from the company and if so, what is the status of my claim. It is already 9 yraes passed and there is no information nor any correspondence from them. Pl convey me the details as early as possible.
K.V. ANANTHA KRISHNAN, mOB NO: 981 981 7855
e-MAIL ADDRESS: gangadhar401@yahoo.co.in
sanjaysalvi

Apr 30, 2013

Maturity amount not yet received

I Mr. Sanjay B. Salvi have to state that my brothers & Uncle had invest the amount in monthly basis Rs. 100/- for 7 years .( 100*84=8,400/-) up to maturity date , after maturity we submit all necessary documents in your Kalina, Santacruz (E) Mumbai - 400 098 office . But till date we are had not received our maturity amount or no correspondence from your office. All policy holder are suffering in bad financial condition. So, I requested you to kindly pay the maturity amount with interest there on. Details of Policy is stated as below.

A ) Shashikant Bhikaji Salvi Policy No. 019424069 Maturity Amount 12,500/-

B ) Santosh Bhikaji Salvi Policy No. 0193150786 Maturity Amount 12,500/-

C ) Satyawan sitaram Salvi Policy No. 019404828 Maturity Amount 12,500/-

My email id is sanjay_salvi29@rediffmail.com & cell is 9820722463. kindly inform me.

Thanks & regards

Sanjay Salvi
ushachowdhary

Apr 22, 2013

Maturity Amount not recd till date

Myseld, Ushadevi P. Chowdhary had invested in the policy on 28/8/1992 with SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata, wide certificate No. 019272578. the Maturity date was 28/8/2002. I have submitted all the original documents with application No. 180914 dt. 30/7/04, but till date i have not received my refund amount.

The documents was submitted to M/s. N. C. Banerjee & Company - CA, Special officer, Sanchayani Savings & Investment (I) Ltd., (SSIL). Nigam Centre, 2nd Floor, 155 Lenin Sarani, Kolkatta - 700013.

Pls update me on <usha192@gmail.com>

Also, my sister had invested with them wide policy # 019272577& 019394814. All original documents was submitted to the above mentioned address wide application # 180915 & 180916, but till date have not received any refund.
jagdishchaudhari

Apr 12, 2013

maturity amount not received

Dear Sir/Madam
My father take the policy from the Sanchayani Savings & Investment (India) Ltd in the year 1997 and force to relatives to take the policy but after the maturity nobody get the money so all relatives take money from us and we have lot of financial problem.
Please call me on 7405141983 or mail jagdishchaudhari58@gmail.com for further any comunication.

Jagdish chaudhari
chanderpal

Mar 12, 2013

Maturity sum is not received.

Dear Sir, My father name is Mr.Yashwant Singh Negi & opening the policy of dated.03-10-1996, SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., Kolkata. This Policy No. is 962EB4K00037. The policy has been completed for the Amount of Maturity date. I submitted the full document of the Policy against Claim, but till date not Refund the amount of the policy.I belong to poor family.
and I have not enough money to manage expenses of family. I strive hard to earn money and By Agent Advise, I invested the money in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (INDIA) LTD., So you are requested that please arrange my Policy, as soon as possible.

My Email Id is - chanderpal.negi@rediffmail.com
My cont. no is 9560600733
dhanita

Feb 26, 2013

Maturity sum is not received.

Invested in SANCHAYANI SAVING & INVESTMENT (I.) LTD,
policy maturity amount not received
Name-Miss. Dhanita Narahari Prabhu
Certificate (Policy) no.128169
Commenced in 1994
Date of last payment 31-07-2001
Rs.12,800/- after maturity

Till date maturity amount is not received.

Kindly do the needful. Contact No. 02363264806 / 9167947310

Dhanita Prabhu
Vishnu Kalani

Dec 27, 2012

Sanchayani - Policy maturity not received

My name is Vishnu S. Kalani. I had invested in Sanchayani Savings & Investment (India) Ltd. My Policy No. is 9550130844 and maturity amount is Rs.6,000/-. Date of Maturity is 27th Sept. 2000. After lapse of 12 years still I have not received a single paisa from Sanchayani. All original documents were submitted by me on 8th November 2000 and I was issued Acknowledgement Receipt bearing No.589826 by Maturity Cell of Sancyani, Santa Cruz, Mumbai.

Request all concerned to take up my matter with appropriate authorities.

Vishnu S. Kalani
Mobile No.9320997735, Thane
archana & ashwini

Dec 23, 2012

maturity amount not yet received

M/s Archana b. Ramteke certificate no:- 019404466 & my sister ashwini b. Ramteke , certificate no:-019404467 both has invested in sanchiyani saving & investment , nagpur, india, ltd 2001 as per notice published in news paper dated 03 apr 2004 for processing as per S C notice . We have allready submitted doc. on 30 june 2004 but till date we have not received maturity amount.my contact no is :- 973002968, 07122711199

PayTM.com - my ordered is not delivered to me
    I have buy a pair of sandal which is no delivered to me...
    Lava - misbehave staff
    sir i m purchased lava iris 405+ 4-5 mnths back...now m...
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - unblock
    Dear sir.. I have 21 crore chips in my account that I have...
    Mobikwik - kam
    please reactivate my mobikwik wallet..which is associated...
    BSTC - REG. FEE REFUND 1950
    REKHA BHATI D/O BHIYA RAM ROLL NO 497418 CHALLAN NO...
    Reliance Broadband - Broadband Subscriber ID 352482155485 is not working since...
    Broadband Subscriber ID 352482155485 is not working since...
    Reliance Digital - Change my Charger
    I gave my Acer laptop with charger to reliance resQ for...
    262228 - DANGEROUS TREE TILTED ALMOST 60%
    DANGEROUS TREE TILTED ALMOST 60% Dear Sir, A huge l tree...
    11934 - Online FRAUD Transaction with out my permission &...
    Dear Sir/Madam, On 14th Sep'14 after noon EURO 6.99 (...