sardar sarovar narmada nigam limited

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about sardar sarovar narmada nigam limited

K R VENKATESH PRASAD

Dec 20, 2014

Maturity

Sardar Sarovar Narmada Limited

I have Two bonds of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited one in my name K.R.Venkatesha Prasad Vide Registered Folio No SN 598338, Distinctive No. (s)649010 , no of bond - one. And one more in my wife name Vani V Prasad Vide Registered Folio No SN 111700, ,Distinctive No. (s)14736 to 14737 , no of bond - two which was matured on 11 january 2014 but till now I have not received the redemption amount. Please let me know the reason and the redemption process & document required.

K.R. Venkatesh Prasad
Land Line No -080-22966661, Mobile No 9880465459
Present office Address-Life Insurance Corporation Of Inda, No.18C, 1st Floor, Adichunchanagiri Mutt Shopping Complex,
Vijayanagar, Bangalore-560040.
email id- krvplic61@gmail.com, venkateshaprasad@licindia.com,bhoomikarag@yahoo.com
Reethu Jain

Dec 16, 2014

how to claim the amount from SSNNL

Dear sir/madam:
I need the procedure to claim the amount from SSNNL,Kindly send us the complete details through this mail Id or answer this question

Email ID: gambeeran@yahoo.com

thanking you.
asadikhan

Dec 12, 2014

DUPLICATE DEEP DISCOUNT BOND

I lost sardar sarovar narmada nigam ltd deep discount bond. So I requst you to give the details to get the duplicate offer letter and certificate of deep discount bond.
Rgds
A Khan
shahzadk782@gmail.com
c.k. joshi

Dec 9, 2014

No cheque received till now on Maturity amount of Deep Discount Bond

Respected sir

I have send application for redemption of SSNN Ltd deep discount. Bond folio No- SN 127798, CERTIFICATE NO- 176944, ALLOTMENT LETTER NO. 127798 (Two numbers bond) of Dipa Joshi.

2) Bond folio No- SN 127018, CERTIFICATE NO- 27923, ALLOTMENT LETTER NO. 127018 (one number bond) of Gayatri Joshi through registry date 05.12.2013 with all necessary document required for redemption of bond.
Please release the amount for the above mentioned bond.

C.K.Joshi
A-5, Vaishali Marg,
Vaishali Nagar,
Jaipur.
Mob. 09166133222
mahamood.55

Dec 4, 2014

Redemption of DDB of SSNNL

The face value of the bond is Rs 1,11,000/-. It is under stood that Rs.50,000/-will be paid duly deducting the tax. Kindly advise how to lodge a complaint/and the procedure appealing under court of law. whether to get the amount of Rs.50,000/- or to appeal in the court. Please advise.
From
S.Mahamood Basha.

Email address: mahamood.55@gmail.com
happy_bajaj

Dec 2, 2014

for redeem

i have a sardar sarovar narmada nigam ltd ,with name of deep chand under folio no. SN 574330
i want to redeem, wht procedure of this ,, and plz give me contact no. so i contact to u
given number on site are wrong

deep chand
yamunanagar
konarkinstruments@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014

Savitaben Chakradhari

Savitaben Chakradhari
Holding 4 Bonds of SSNL Deep Discount Bond with maturity of Rs111000 as under.

Folio No Certificate No Unit
117141 23196 1
117142 23197 1
117143 23198 1
115834 21463 1

Maturity sum is not received. Pls send cheque at below address immediately as I need fund.

My contact detail
Cell 890 537 8147
konarkinstruments@gmail.com
3 New Giriraj Society, Opp RR Dwivedi School, Vastrapur Railway Crossing Road, Ahmedabad 380 051
rkjraj

Oct 24, 2014

Withdrawal of Deep Discount Bond Amount

I was looking for information on how to claim the Deep Discount Bond amount and came across your complaints on the same in consumar forums. I am lost on the number of complaints filed by people holding such bonds and don't know how to approach. I need to withdraw the amount for some family urgency. Can you please help me with some information as to how or to Whom I should approch. Currenlt I am living in Kolkata.

I would highly appreciate your help in this regard , Sir

Rajeev Jha
rkjraj@gmail.com
sachinbhosale

Oct 10, 2014

redemption of deep discount bond claim not received

My father having deep discount bond with you. It is mature on jan 2014.still our payment is not received.
I have already give my complaint with you. You still not solve it. Kindly Contact with me on my mail Id. sachin.bhosale11@rediffmail.com,
sachinbhosale@gruh.com
My mobile no:8378976364.
sunil kumar gupta (bhopal)

Sep 27, 2014

redemption of SSNNLtd deep discount bond

Respected sir
I have send application for redemption of SSNN Ltd deep discount. bond folio No- SN628011
CERTIFICATE NO- 682086 (one number) of srimati Sanju Gupta.
2) folio no-628009
CERTIFICATE NO - 682084(one number) of Sunil Kumar Gupta. through speed post date 03.09.2014 with all necessary document required for redemption of bond.
Please release the amount for the above mentioned bond Rs 1,11,000 each.
thankingyou.
yours sincierely
Sunil kumar gupta
smt sanju gupta
namita bansal

Sep 18, 2014

no cheque received till now on Maturity amount of Deep Discount Bond of Rs 1,11,000/-

To , Date 08/07/2014

Sardar Sarovar Narmada Limited

I have one bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited Vide Registered Folio No SN 315005, Certificate No. 287944,Distinctive No. (s)287944-287944 which was matured on 11 january 2014 but till now I have not received the redemption amount. Please let me know the reason and the redemption process , document required.
NAMITA BANSAL
Land Line No -033-24358788, Mobile No 9432360190,983197221
Present Address- 91, BORAL MAIN ROAD,GARIA,KOL-84
email id-d.bansal@ymail.com
E NAVEEN KUMAR

Aug 26, 2014

How to claim my bond

sir my bond maturity date had completed may i know the process how to claim for my money
E NAVEEN KUMAR

Aug 26, 2014

HOW TO CLAIM MY BOND AS IT HAVE FINISHED MATURITY PERIOD

hi sir good evening
sir i had taken a bond in the year 1995 now the bond maturity period had completed i need to claim my amount may i know the process to claim my amount plesesend me details as soon as possible
thanking you
scsiddam

Jul 26, 2014

getting duplicate bonds

I lost 2 (two ) sardar sarovar deep discount bonds.So I request you to give the details to get the duplicate certificates of sardar sarovar deep discount bonds.

s.s.chakravarthy
Mail ID scsiddam@rediff.com
Mob no 9490710500
patelminesh

Jul 18, 2014

regarding the certificate of ssnnl

hi this is harshit c.patel i have deposited 2 deposits amt of rs 30000 each in the yr 2002-2003.and the deposit nos are 1)0524016 and 2)0524017 i was away out of country these yrs now as i m back i wanna get back my amt so kindly help me in this matter
i would be thankfull to u.
your's sincerely
harshit.
vijayasagar

Jul 17, 2014

How to get ssnnl deep discount bond

Dear sir, i have two ssnnl deep discount bond. How to claim. pls send deatails to my mail ID.savijayasagar@yahoo.com.
pbn

Jul 11, 2014

About bond

Original bond certificate has been foreword o the authorised m/s MCs limited as per deretion of the company for payment of the above bond on dated 27/06/2014.How over nothing is hard regarding the payment of the said bond till now .It is requested to please expedite the payment ,as it is already over delayed since 11/01/2014 the redimetion date.

Request folio no.-SN 411070
khemraj1963

Jul 9, 2014

To , Date 08/07/2014

Sardar Sarovar Narmada Limited

I have one bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited Vide Registered Folio No SN 501206 Certificate No. 526446 Distinctive No. (s) 526446 -526446 which was matured on 11 january 2014 but till now I have not received the redemption amount. Please let me know the reason and the redemption process , document required.
Khemraj Kachhwah
Land Line No 0141-2791434, Mobile No 9772869257
Old Address 15C72 Shanti Colony Near Airport Exit Gate Sanganer Jaipur Rajasthan
Present Address 105/136, Pratap Nagar Sector 10,Ajay Marge Kumbha Marge Sanganer Jaipur
Rajasthan
mano goutha

Jul 8, 2014

ssnl bonds

Sir i have 2 bonds now i want to redeem those bonds each value 111000, please guide me how to rdeem those bonds please send me updates my mail id- mano.g.0707@gmail.com
anil babul

Jul 4, 2014

Complaint

ComplaintDear Sir/Madam,
(Unit : Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited

Respected sir/madam

I am a bond holder of SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LIMITED 1993 deep discount bond dated 07-01-1995 which has matured on 11-01-2014.
Sir, I want to encash the bond . Please give me the information how can I get my matured money .Please let me know the procedure of getting the amount back as we are not getting proper information and updates regarding the bond.

Name of holder : Anil babool

Jul 4, 2014

DEEP DISCOUNT BOND PAYMENT

SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM L.T.D
Dear/Sir/madam
I am holding 1 deep discount bond of Sardar sarovar narmada nigam Ltd in Name of ARUNODAY SHANKAR PANDAY AND URMILA DEVI PANDEY ALLOTMENT NO.350321 M.DATE-11TH/01/2014 PLS IMIZ RECIVID IN WITCH FORMELTI BOND MONEY WILL BE PAYMENT NOW , CON,US MOBILE NO,09935543571-9695659600
THANKS,
DATE-04/06/2014

DEEP DISCOUNT BOND PAYMENT

Nidhi shrimali

Jun 18, 2014

maturity time payment

sir/madam,
i am holding the sardar sarovar bond with the following particulars:-

Registered folio number:- SN 200014
Date of maturity:- 2014
Number of bonds:- 1
Name of holder :- Seema and Jyoti
Name Jyoti prakash
Address:- Old Gajner Road,Near Marwar store,jyoti electricals,bikaner raj.

Kindly arrange to do for receiving the maturity value of Rs 1,11,000/-

please tell me how we take our money ?
or what is the real payment of this bond in this year ?
SVR Murthy

Jun 17, 2014

Non Payment of deep discount bond

Iam holding the sardar sarovar deep discount bond (1 Nos) with the following particulars:-

Registered Folio No: SN 465260 , Certificate No:480476, Distinctive No (s): 480476 - 480476; Issue price : 3,600/-

Face value: 1,11,000/- Date of Issue : 7th dat of Jan 1995; Date of maturity 11th Jan 2014 Name : Vizayesh Murthy, SVR Murthy

Details Bankers Address: State Bank of India, NEERI-4224: Kindly arrange to make the payment: Or please advice me what to do for receiving the maturity value of Rs 1,11,000/-
anil babul

09858919307
Email - babool.anil09@gmail.com
raj chopra

Jun 15, 2014

complaint regarding deep discount bond

MCS - 380 009

(Unit : Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited)
Ahmedabad Ashok Chawla, Managing Director

Respected sir/madam

I am a bond holder in SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LIMITED 1993 deep discount bond dated 07-01-1995 which has matured on 11-01-2014. It has been heared that you have issued some circular to redeem the debentures before the due date which I HAVE NOT RECEIVED
However I want to encash the bond . Please give me the information on how can I get my money .Please let me know the procedure of getting the amount back as we are not getting proper information and updates regarding the bond.
I have sent the letter by speed post dated on 19-5-14 to both the offices (SSNL and MCS LTD),but not received any response till date.

Name of holder : Raj Chopra
Registered Folio No. SN 284082
Certificate No. 246320
Distinctive No. 246320

Raj Chopra
9312072363
Email - n18raj@yahoo.co.in

uc browser - UC Games Problems
    Sir , Why you Breaking My heart . I had played Many Times...
    paytm - helpline
    PayTM Mobile Solutions ...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - RE: RECHARGE NOT DONE AMOUNT DEDUCTED
    Hi Hiren, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    Reliance Broadband - Internet not working
    Dear Team, My internet Connection not working from last...
    Canara Bank - faulty deduction from account
    The manager icici would like to say that a faulty...
    HDFC LIFE - Universal account number
    Respected sir, I want to receive my pf but...
    Idea - RE: IDEA: SERVICE NOT GOOD.. Outgoing calls are not going.
    Hi Nagab, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    Vodafone - deduction of balance without subscribing
    Its for the third time that my balance is being deducted...
    rpsc - refund payment
    I am pooja purohit I have registered 2 attempt of fees 700...
    swagat app - સર્વે નંબર ૩૮૫ વળી...
    જય ભારતસહ જણાવવાનુકે...