SBI BUDDY WALLET

Apr 22, 2017

Money transferred

Sir..
my name is Hafeez...
I have to transfer money 7200 rupees in my buddy account to another Sbi account... I have to transfer to times first time 5000 rupees and second time 2200 rupees.... Total 7200 transfer timing and date, 18-4-2017 these date 5000 rupees and 21-4-2017 these date 2200,
Money was successfully transfer but there
Not received the money his told me money not debited in my account... Please help me sir/madum... I requested you
His details....
Name: Rahul singh,
Account number :35220516173,
Ifsc code : 0030262,
C-block Janak puri...
Mobile number : 9891412110,
suryahmca

Apr 12, 2017

Amount deducted from my account but not deducted to buddy account

Money deducted from my account but not deducted to my buddy account IU5284454967
Sasibarthra

Could not login

Shows platform service error after entering registered phone no
GAURAV.trivedi

MOBILE NO. 8223917106
ACCOUNT NO. 30525637575
shriyansh2404

Apr 11, 2017

i am not able to reset my buddy password

i am not able to reset my buddy password contacted both customer care executives and home branch but not solutions pls help 9997272211
thansweeh

Apr 8, 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY MOBILE

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY MOBILE NUMBER
shravyadayal

Apr 7, 2017

Electricity bill payment

I paid electricity bill 109 rs through sbi buddy app. Amount is deducted from my account but bill is not paid. I again paid same bill through paytm app
SUNILALEX

Apr 5, 2017

Money lost

I am transfering money by using statebank buddy transfer to videoconD2H for Rs.1000/_.my wallet money was cut but not recieve the money reciever...please refund the amount .mobile.no.9447726046.
phtkmr

Apr 4, 2017

amount has been deducted from account but not credited in wallet

I just added money from my account to my SBI buddy wallet on 3rd April 2017 but it cannot credited to my wallet yet . Please help as soon as possible.
rrifhfhchxgxbvhh898hh

Apr 1, 2017

sbi. buddygjghg

sbi buddy app some problem
My name is aravind i have buddy account so i have transferred the money 1500/ to other account on 05/03/2017 but not credited to their account not my account plz help me in this regard.

Aravind
VIJAYA RAGHAVENDRA

Mar 31, 2017

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUT BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY BUDDY ACCOUNT

On 16-12-2016 i transferred RS 4000/- from my state bank account NO 11095732545.however money has been deducted from my account but not credited into my buddy account. Transaction id POS HU4976701531.i complain it so many times but the proper responce is not receive from the authorities. kindly look into the matter.

THANKS&REGARDS
K.VIJAYA RAGHAVENDRA
DEEPANSH RAJAK

Mar 17, 2017

Bsnl bill payment

I made a bill payment of bsnl landline from state buddy application and i didn't get any bill receipt and i didn't get any response massage from BSNL.
So how can i get the confirmation that my bill has been paid?
Panda22

Mar 13, 2017

No got

No got money 1545.
Ravi.a

Mar 12, 2017

Money deducted from account but not added in wallet

I tried adding money to my sbi buddy wallet using my debit card. The balance deducted from my account bt not added in my sbi buddy wallet. Transaction no. For above tranxaction is txn# IU5182815545
aravind pemmadi

Mar 9, 2017

sbi buddy app some problem

Aravind
naresh singh negi

Mar 6, 2017

i am not able not send my money from buddy account to any other accoun

Hlo sir,

i am not able not send my money from buddy account to any other account.
since last 3 months i tired to calling with customer care executive more than 35 times. then they always tell me its a technical problem and it will be done with in 2 hours. from that day to till that 2 hours not comes.

now i am so tired, so tell me how i transfer my money . i request u do it plz tomorrow. otherwise i have only one option 2 do FIR for the concern,

thanking u
dhanabati

Mar 6, 2017

money not taken but not return

Hi ,
my brother have sent Rs. 2000 to mobile no 9774463569 TID - 3312482589 , date- 15-12-2016.
But the receiver forgot the password . We have take with the customer care and they have sent temporary password but that
password is saying does not match with the old password . That money is not taken but the money is not return to the sender . Please help .
thanking you
pbpanchal

Feb 25, 2017

Money transfered through buddy wallet to my sbi account , but not deposited in account.

My buddy wallet tranfered money has been not deposited to my sbi account.
May be this buddy fraud site.
From :- p b panchal.

Recharged from sbi buddy
1-AirtelDTH no.-3012151189for Rs.765/ Dt. 22.12.2016
2-Vodafone pre
mob -9450490277 for Rs.200/ Dt.29.12.2016
Both were not recharged but money has deducted from my wallet.I req. u plz give money back to my wallet.
safi mohammad

Feb 18, 2017

inquiry about unfurnished sending money

Sir I send yesterday Rs 5000.00 to an. Acount no 718110110005369 of bank of india its ifsc code isBKID0007181 .amount is deduct from my sbi buddy apps but neither such amt rechrd in say acount nor return in my sbi buddy apps
Chittoju Ramachary

Feb 16, 2017

State Bank Buddy Wallet

I forgot my State bank Buddy password and Security Question in that wallet such a big amount was their. i complaint and called to customer care and nobody is responding. please solve my problem. My contact No:9885150847.
Rajveerdhillon

Feb 12, 2017

Saale fraud

Ye saale saare fraud hai frnds baware ye log lootne ke liye baithe hai koi bhi inhe apna number otp ya paasword na btaye they totaly fraud
sai mannem

Feb 10, 2017

sbi Buddy wallet

I am sai mannem,i am a user of sbi buddy and i am a SBH account holder.i am registered on sbi buddy from mobil and i try to add twice the money of 1000 rupees to wallet from my account through my ATM card.but there is a notification like''platform transection,pleace try again'',then I saw my balence,there was 2000 rupees cut from my account. But that 2000 rupees are not added on my wallet.then i restart the app to check that again,finally there is BIG problem with OTP to login,that otp is not comming and also there is no money add in my sbi buddy wallet and no replace of my money to my account.THIS PROBLEM IS FROM THE DATE OF 02-02-17.please take action,my ph no:9908750935
satya murthy

Feb 9, 2017

not received money

Hi....sir

my name is nanda gopal .....

sending money buddy wallet to bank account .but not receive money bank account ..... how much time too taken received money

whats problem off buddy mobile app ...... how to returen money how how .... how many days waiting who is the responsebilty

my money .....
ravi0012

Feb 9, 2017

Worst Transacation processing

I have transferred amount 1000 from my SBI buddy wallet 3 days back, in wallet it showing successfully transferred ,
were it is not credited to my account ,and it is not there in wallet as well ..
and they were saying wait for 7 working days..

don't use it guys use other wallets