SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

Usv Subbaiah

May 30, 2015

Discripency in crediting Defence pension

I am an Ex Serviceman drawing defence pension from SBI Narsipatnam through account NO11254614410. Iam Ex-SGT of Air force having Service No 641895 F and PPO NO 08/14/8/11702/87 dated 1/11/87. My first question is whether i am drawing FMA from Defence. If So Please five me certificate after stoppin FMA and statingt That my FMA is stopped from fixed dared so that I will be able to get ECHS benifits to my old and ailing mother. My name is shown in pension slip givenby bank is VSL SUBBAIAH instead of USV SUBBAIAH as in PPO and bank account. Please change the name after getting conformation from SBI Narsipatnam. please refer to pension slip given by bank where in total pension paid is shown as Rs 15,609/- but myaccount was credited with only 14,077/- please clarifywhy Rs 1532/- was not credited to me as in pension slip havin PPO unique ID RO2879684.
yours Faithfully
USV SUBBAIAH
3-83, 2nd Street Saradanagar, Narsipatnam.
Visakhapatnam District, AP 531 116

Thanking you for your early action..
E mail usv-subbaiah@yahoo.co.in
cellNo 9985001477
land line 08932 224050
Puligadda Narayana Rao

May 29, 2015

DISCREPANCY IN CREDITING NET MONTHLY PENSION

1. I, Puligadda Narayana Rao (JC-372494W Ex-Subedar) am a Army service pensioner and my PPO No is S/035283/2009. I am drawing my pension through SBI Gudivada (Bank Code No. 0841), District - Krishna (A.P) and my Pension A/C No is 10607883131. My Basic Pension is Rs. 13105/- and my commuted amount is Rs. 6553.
2. It is noticed from the bank statement that a sum of Rs. 598/- only per month (Arrears of 6% DA w.e.f. 1st Jan 15) for Jan to Apr 2015 was credited into my account on 14 May 15 whereas for Rs. 13105/- Basic it is worked out to be Rs. 786.30 (Rs. 188.30 per month was paid less for Jan to Apr 15).
3. Similarly, now my nonth pension at the rate of 113% DA is works out to be Rs. 21361/- (after deducting Rs. 6553/- commuted amount) but it is noticed that Rs. 16279/- only was credited into my account on 26 May 15 towards pension for the month of May 15 and it is not understand as to why Rs. 5082/- was paid less.
4. In view of above you are requested to look into the matter, do the needful and credit the balance amount of DA arrears as well as the monthly pension into my account at the earliest please.
5. It is to inform you that I am re-employed with Cabinet Secretariat, presently working with Special Bureau, Pune and my employer is deducting the income tax (TDS) taking my pension amount also into account. The matter has already informed to you vide Special Bureau, Pune letter No. 2/6/2014/Pun(Admn)3574 to 3575 dated 26 Dec 2014.
I shall be extremely grateful to you if you could respond to my complaint on my e-mail address given below.

Puligadda Narayana Rao
Mobile Number - 08470952272
E-Mail Address - puligaddanrao60@gmail.com

Warm Regards.
USV SUBBAIAH

May 22, 2015

Request for Banker certificate on stoppage of FMA forECHS Benifts

I am an Ex Serviceman drawing defence pension from SBI Narsipatnam through account NO11254614410. Iam Ex-SGT of Air force having Service No 641895 F and PPO NO 08/14/8/11702/87 dated 1/11/87. My first question is whether i am drawing FMA from Defence. If So Please five me certificate after stoppin FMA and statingt That my FMA of Rs 300/- is stopped from fixed dared so that I will be able to get ECHS benifits to my old and ailing mother. I already approached SBI Main Branch Narasipatnam one month back and submitted apllication for fro such banker certifcate as require by ECHS. Iam paying lot of money to mymother tratment at ASRAM Hosiptial At ELURU. your act of kindness will enbale to get ECHS Facility at the earliest

Thanking you for your early action..
E mail usv-subbaiah@yahoo.co.in
cellNo 9985001477
land line 08932 224050
ksv777

Apr 30, 2015

non receipt of defence pension

I have submitted my life certificate in the first week of January'15 at Polavaram (00778) west godavari dist andhra pradesh,but till now I have not received my pension since dec'14
therefore I humbly request you to look in to and resolve the issue immediately.
For which act of kindness I shall be thankful and grateful to you.
My SB a/c no.11617982032 Kolukula Sriramachandra vara prasad
My ppo no,08/14/B/10550/1990
Mob no.9493894693
email-kolukulaprasad@gmail.com
sarojamma

Apr 23, 2015

Non payment of monthly pension

Non payment of monthly pension inform of T.SAROJAMMA
I AM T.SAROJAMMA w/o T.HUSSANAIAh cwc pension leap to bring the following few lines for your kindly considerations and early favorably action please. After my husband Darth I was applied for family pension through SBI Central pension processing cell, Hyderabad. At the same time, the same copies (PPO, Darth certificate and undertaking form ) has been submitted by the date 12/02/2015 My Pension account No is 20175684729 and my PPO No 018721102321 (cwc) Date 05/03/2013 one months back, Hence I request you kindly my family pension in monthly

You are kindly requested to check the details and do needful action as early as possible to credit the amount in to my account please.
Thanking you Sir,

with regards,

T.SAROJAMMA
EMAIL: sreenuetv2@gmail.com
manohar05

Mar 28, 2015

wrong code of payee branch

My pension payee branch code is 05867 ADB Chandragiri,Chittoor District,A.P.The code is wrongly entered in my pension records as 05868.As so,my TDS on my pension was credited to the branch ADB Isukapalli.I request you to rectify the error so that my TDS on pension is credited to my pension paying branch i.e ADB Chandragiri code 05867..

My EMail address :-pidugusamuelmanohar1@gmail.com.
Ch.L.Narasimham

Mar 25, 2015

NON credit of Pension for the month September 2014

I am Y.A.SUVARCHALA. My husband Sri Ch.V.Krishnaiah who was working as Railway Traffic Inspector at Bhadrachalam Road Railway station expired on 12-08-2014. The SCRailway administration had passed my pension vide PPO NO 59024119959 dated 03-11-2014. My pension is to be paid through account no 20244771410 of State Bank Of India Madhura Nagar branch of Kakinad East Godavari Dist. The bank is blaming pension cell of Musheerabad Hyderabad and pension cell of Musheerabad Hyderabad is blaming State Bank Of India Madhura Nagar branch of Kakinad East Godavari Dist. What ever the reason my be, I am not getting pension for the past 06 months.
V.SRINIVASA RAO

Feb 3, 2015

NON credit of Pension since December 2014

I have submitted my Life certificate to bankers SBI, Kakinada main Branch on 12.01.2015.Still I have not received the defence pension since December 2014.After continuous follow up with the Bank,I did not find any solution.So I request you to look into the matter and credit my pension from December 2014 onwards into my Account No:10598981757.The PPO NO:09/97/B/S/00193/2002 dated 22/01/2002.

With regards

V.SRINIVASA RAO
EX/PO(NAVY)
E Mail ID:vel_srinivas@yahoo.com
prsreddy96

Jan 31, 2015

NON credit of Pension for the month December 2014

I have submitted my Life certificate to my bankers SBI, Alagadda main Branch in the second week of Nov.14 but not received pension for month of Dec14. In spite of my repeated visits and numerous telephone call the pension has not been credited in my account. No. 30827476806. PPO NO : S/42428/2013(ARMY) please resolve the matter to avoid financial hardship to a retired person.

You are kindly requested to check the details and do needful action as early as possible to credit the my pension amount in to my account please.

with best regards,

PALUCHANI RAMASESHI REDDY
EX- HAV (2600357A)
E MAIL : prsreddy96@gmail.com
vaishu-21012009

Jun 3, 2014

DISCREPANCY IN CREDITING NET MONTHLY PENSION

I am a service pensioner (VENUGOPAL NALLANA S/O N DIWAKAR CHOWDARY, VILL- P VARAKA, POST-BORIVANKA, DIST SRIKAKULAM - Army Service No - 14414306X; Date of retirement - 30th November 2010 ) associated with State Bank of India (SBI) Pension A/C - 10967434560 operating at SBI Sompeta (Code-0964) in Srikakulam district (AP). I have been drawing my regular salary on monthly pension from my bankers till Apr 2014 as per the rank and pension structure through CPPC Hyderabad . Till 28th Apr 2014, my net pension was Rs 12,248/- (Rupees twelve thousand two hundred forty eight only). However, CPPC Hyderabad credited pension amount of Rs 7,917/- (Rupees seven thousand nine hundred seventeen only) to my bankers (SBI Sompeta Acct No - 10967434560) on 28th May 2014 with a deduction of Rs 4,331/- (Rupees four thousand three hundred thirty one only) against the existing monthly pension for Rs 12,248/-, which is not understood. This causes serious financial hardship on the domestic front.

In view of the above, you are requested to kindly check the details of payments, reconcile the records and do the needful adjustment credit (difference in net pension amount) to my bankers at the earliest. If the above said deduction is found in order, kindly intimate the nature of deduction (i.e on what count and also how long it will continue).

Your favourable action and magnanimity in this regard will go a long way in lifting the morale of a veteran soldier.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With profound regards,

Venugopal Nallana
Mobile - 8374799474
E-mail - venugopalsmilesalways@gmail.com
vaishu-21012009

Jun 3, 2014

Crediting monthly pension (Service Pensioner-Defence)

In view of the above, you are requested to kindly check the details of payments, reconcile the recards and do the needful in this regard. Your favourable action and magnanimity will go a long way in lifting the morale of a veteran soldier.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With profound regards,

Venugopal Nallana
Mobile - 8374799474
E-mail - venugopalsmilesalways@gmail.com
raghavaraokale

Jan 9, 2014

Stoppage of Excess Income Tax deduction

Sub: Stoppage of Income Tax deduction from pension of K.V. Raghavarao, P.P.O. No: 3519/TCAP SB A/c No: 11117389458 of SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada -4.

Kindly refer to letter. No: F-20 dated 22-11-13 of SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada and my letter dated 3-10-13 to your office. So far Rs 11,926 was recovered from my pension during this financial year. Nearly Rs 5000 was already excess recovered as my savings in PPF A/c No: 5571 is Rs one lakh which was intimated in above cited letters. I am a senior citizen, with PAN no: AHSPK3522A and regularly submitting the I/c tax returns. Your silence and not responding to the above cited letters is resulting me to claim refund unnecessarily from the Income Tax Dept. Please stop atleast now further recovery of Income Tax and arrange for refund after recalculation.
Thanking you ,

Yours sincerely
K.V.RAGHAVA RAO
EMAIL: raghavaraokale@gmail.com
raghavaraokale

Jan 9, 2014

Stoppage of Excess Income Tax deduction

Sub: Stoppage of Income Tax deduction from pension of K.V. Raghava rao, P.P.O. No: 3519/TCAP SB A/c No: 11117389458 of
SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada -4.

Thanking you ,
Yours sincerely
K.V.RAGHAVA RAO
EMAIL: raghavaraokale@gmail.com
TANUKU VENKATA RAO

Jan 5, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSTON OF DECEMBER,2013.

I am a retired BSNL employee. I have not received the pension for the month of December,2013 as on to day. My SBI Account No. 11046497665 and My PPO. No. TCAP/9819. I have submitted my life certificate on 02-12-2013. Kindly take immediate action to arrange to credit the Pension

Thanking you Sir,

with regards,

T.VENKATATA RAO,
GVMR123

Jan 2, 2014

NON credit of Pension for the month December 2013

I have submitted my Life certificate to my bankers SBI, Guntur Bazar , Guntur in the second week of Nov.13 but not received pension for month of Dec.13. In spite of my repeated visits and numerous telephone call the pension has not been credited in my account. No. 30428642167. PPO unique ID:R02923824, PPO No. 59092101377

with best regards,

G V MOHAN RAO
srinivasu

Apr 27, 2013

Non payment of mouthy pension infarom of M. RAMALAXMI

I AM Ramalaxmi w/o Satyanarayana railway pension leap to bring the following few lines for your kindly considerations and early favorably action please. After my husband Darth I was applied for railway family pension through SBI THORREDU branch . At the same time, the same copes (PPO, Darth certificate and undertaking form ) has been sent to you(Chief manger,SBI Central pension processing cell, Hyderabad ) and SBI THORREDU branch ,East Godavari Dist , Andra Parades
My Pension account No is 32562557135 and my PPO No 59041116427 (railway) Date 05/03/2013 one months back, Hence I request you kindly my family pension in monthly

S Veeranjaneyulu

Mar 20, 2013

Non Credit of Amount

My Pension account No is 11645901579 and my PPO ID No S/045916/2010 (Army) dt 20 Dec 2010. Two months back, I received a Cori-PPO from PCDA Allahabad with revised payment and amount details. At the same time, the same copy has been sent to you and SBI Bellamkonda by PCDA Allahabad. I have transferred my account from SBI Bellamkonda to SBI Brodipet Guntur. When I speak with SBI Bellamkonda Branch Rep, The attendant of my phone call told me that I has been redirected to concerned branch but the amount has not been credited in to my account so far.

S Veeranjaneyulu
EX-Hav
mohd khaleel

Mar 2, 2013

one rank one pension

respected sir when give the orop arrears amount i am kindly requested to you to tell me
trbaggi

Dec 17, 2012

Stopping of IT recovery

With reference to my SB account No. 10129226677 (SBI Charminar Branch, Hyderabad) and PPO No. 230939500333, I am to earnestly request you to stop recovering income tax from my pension as I am a senior citizen (75 years) and my tax liability is Nil. I am submitting my income tax return through a chartered accountant regularly. The refunds from Income tax Dept. are not forthcoming and I am put to lot of hardship.Last years refund is yet to come.
Please inform the compliance of this request on my email 'trbaggi@gmail.com' as there is no response from your office on phone.
and I am not in a position to travel all the way to Musheerabad.
Dr. T. r. Baggi
User620048

Dec 1, 2011

Non receipt of pension and gratuity

I have submitted my Life certificate to my bankers SBI,PBB,SP Road,Secunderabad in the first week of Oct11.Iwas to recieve my gratuity immediately and pension from 01 Nov11.In spite of my repeated visits and numerous telephone call the gratuity has not been credited in my account and the pension for Oct 11 and Nov 11 has not been credited in my account No 10161701292. please resolve the matter to avoid financial hardship to a retired person.

408341 - warranty update
    408340 - warranty update
    338856 - warranty update
    45905 - warranty update
    snapdeal - Cancellation of Order No. 7521205553
    Order No.7521205553 is cancelled without any intimation....
    Kailasanathan - Stop telecasting
    Sir iam regular viewer of yours serial kailasanathan ....
    nagender - pethetic service
    I know very well the den is one of the best entertainment...
    Aircel - deduction of money
    On 03/08/2015 an amount of around Rs.50/- was deducted...