SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Central Pension Processing cell Hyderabad

raghavaraokale

Jan 9, 2014

Stoppage of Excess Income Tax deduction

Sub: Stoppage of Income Tax deduction from pension of K.V. Raghavarao, P.P.O. No: 3519/TCAP SB A/c No: 11117389458 of SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada -4.

Kindly refer to letter. No: F-20 dated 22-11-13 of SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada and my letter dated 3-10-13 to your office. So far Rs 11,926 was recovered from my pension during this financial year. Nearly Rs 5000 was already excess recovered as my savings in PPF A/c No: 5571 is Rs one lakh which was intimated in above cited letters. I am a senior citizen, with PAN no: AHSPK3522A and regularly submitting the I/c tax returns. Your silence and not responding to the above cited letters is resulting me to claim refund unnecessarily from the Income Tax Dept. Please stop atleast now further recovery of Income Tax and arrange for refund after recalculation.
Thanking you ,

Yours sincerely
K.V.RAGHAVA RAO
EMAIL: raghavaraokale@gmail.com
raghavaraokale

Jan 9, 2014

Stoppage of Excess Income Tax deduction

Sub: Stoppage of Income Tax deduction from pension of K.V. Raghava rao, P.P.O. No: 3519/TCAP SB A/c No: 11117389458 of
SBI, Treasury branch, Kakinada -4.

Thanking you ,
Yours sincerely
K.V.RAGHAVA RAO
EMAIL: raghavaraokale@gmail.com
TANUKU VENKATA RAO

Jan 5, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSTON OF DECEMBER,2013.

I am a retired BSNL employee. I have not received the pension for the month of December,2013 as on to day. My SBI Account No. 11046497665 and My PPO. No. TCAP/9819. I have submitted my life certificate on 02-12-2013. Kindly take immediate action to arrange to credit the Pension

Thanking you Sir,

with regards,

T.VENKATATA RAO,
GVMR123

Jan 2, 2014

NON credit of Pension for the month December 2013

I have submitted my Life certificate to my bankers SBI, Guntur Bazar , Guntur in the second week of Nov.13 but not received pension for month of Dec.13. In spite of my repeated visits and numerous telephone call the pension has not been credited in my account. No. 30428642167. PPO unique ID:R02923824, PPO No. 59092101377

You are kindly requested to check the details and do needful action as early as possible to credit the my pension amount in to my account please.

with best regards,

G V MOHAN RAO
srinivasu

Apr 27, 2013

Non payment of mouthy pension infarom of M. RAMALAXMI

I AM Ramalaxmi w/o Satyanarayana railway pension leap to bring the following few lines for your kindly considerations and early favorably action please. After my husband Darth I was applied for railway family pension through SBI THORREDU branch . At the same time, the same copes (PPO, Darth certificate and undertaking form ) has been sent to you(Chief manger,SBI Central pension processing cell, Hyderabad ) and SBI THORREDU branch ,East Godavari Dist , Andra Parades
My Pension account No is 32562557135 and my PPO No 59041116427 (railway) Date 05/03/2013 one months back, Hence I request you kindly my family pension in monthly

You are kindly requested to check the details and do needful action as early as possible to credit the amount in to my account please.

S Veeranjaneyulu

Mar 20, 2013

Non Credit of Amount

My Pension account No is 11645901579 and my PPO ID No S/045916/2010 (Army) dt 20 Dec 2010. Two months back, I received a Cori-PPO from PCDA Allahabad with revised payment and amount details. At the same time, the same copy has been sent to you and SBI Bellamkonda by PCDA Allahabad. I have transferred my account from SBI Bellamkonda to SBI Brodipet Guntur. When I speak with SBI Bellamkonda Branch Rep, The attendant of my phone call told me that I has been redirected to concerned branch but the amount has not been credited in to my account so far.

S Veeranjaneyulu
EX-Hav
mohd khaleel

Mar 2, 2013

one rank one pension

respected sir when give the orop arrears amount i am kindly requested to you to tell me
trbaggi

Dec 17, 2012

Stopping of IT recovery

With reference to my SB account No. 10129226677 (SBI Charminar Branch, Hyderabad) and PPO No. 230939500333, I am to earnestly request you to stop recovering income tax from my pension as I am a senior citizen (75 years) and my tax liability is Nil. I am submitting my income tax return through a chartered accountant regularly. The refunds from Income tax Dept. are not forthcoming and I am put to lot of hardship.Last years refund is yet to come.
Please inform the compliance of this request on my email 'trbaggi@gmail.com' as there is no response from your office on phone.
and I am not in a position to travel all the way to Musheerabad.
Dr. T. r. Baggi
User620048

Dec 1, 2011

Non receipt of pension and gratuity

I have submitted my Life certificate to my bankers SBI,PBB,SP Road,Secunderabad in the first week of Oct11.Iwas to recieve my gratuity immediately and pension from 01 Nov11.In spite of my repeated visits and numerous telephone call the gratuity has not been credited in my account and the pension for Oct 11 and Nov 11 has not been credited in my account No 10161701292. please resolve the matter to avoid financial hardship to a retired person.

Mobikwik - company is not ok
    Hi Movikwik.com is my acounte bailaince 300.00 dedected...
    194595 - wallat bailence not add
    Hi My bailence 300.00 not add my acaunte hs bin dedecte...
    care@irctc.co.in - forgot password
    Id is ABBAS WASI frgot password
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE LIYE KAM KAR REHA HA
    SIR, J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE NOKARI KAR REHA HA JO KAM...
    Airtel - Assignment of existing number to someoneelse
    Respected Sir, I Soumendra Roy, had acquired an Airtel...
    ING LIFE INSURANCE - No Holiday on Election Day
    Employees are forced to work on election day without...