Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

Kvcdiploma

Jan 21, 2016

No dues certificate

My closed sbi card No. 4006676018072960 have no dues from my side and requested for No dues certificate and correction in cibil report. Since 6.11.15 I made requests through help line for Noc. I get the telephonic messages on dated 24.11.15 that your complaint solved and noc sent to mail. But nothing recived to my mail registered in help line as " kvcdiploma@gmail.com". Again I made a request in on line querry/complaint to sbi cards regarding NOC, and replied through sms on 15.1.2016 that the query/complaint ref 1-4615392349 has been resolved.
SBI MANIPAL <sbi.04426@sbi.co.in> while processing the loan application they replied that as per CIBIL dated 19.01.2016. The error still persists and asks for Noc for the closed card. Please arrange to sent the NOC to my mail as the problem not solved since last 3 months even reply received from sbi cards as solved.
Thanking you sir,
Kapu Veeraiah Chowdary
Ph 9440812125
CIBIL

Jan 4, 2016

RE: SBI Credit card application fraud revealed

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services
sekarmuthu

Jan 2, 2016

3d security online blocked

My sbi card 3d security online blacked pls unblock

3d security online blocked

thunder voice

Dec 29, 2015

SBI Credit card application fraud revealed

Call urself a dumbass piece of shit if you ever apply for SBI Crediit card in your life. I bet even your future generations will never ever get any credit card from this banking institution after reading this.

Read to understand how and what kind of stupid , lazy dumbshits are working in SBI and calling themselves NODAL officers, grievance officers, Customer Service Heads and the worst of all the absolutely useless CEO' desk...

... READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP , ITS A MAIL-TRAIL FROM GENERAL CUSTOMER CARE TO CEO DESK ...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: *** Customer Name Masked *** Racer <*** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com>
To: "CEO@sbicard.com" <CEO@sbicard.com>
Cc: "CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com" <CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com>; SBI Card <nodalofficer@sbicard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl : S0017382992

I'm really impressed by the way you guys work, just look at yourselves on the timelines and the solution, importance to customers and the ethics that you guys follow.

My God, SHAMELESS is the word.

Still waiting for more documentary evidence from you guys. Please lie more. Give me some more crappy stories, come-on...

Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:32 PM

Dear Mr.*** Customer name masked ***,

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated December05,2015 regarding your SBI card application.
We wish to inform you that it is in reference to your telephonic conversation with the undersigned on December09,2015 regarding your queries related to the SBI card application.
We wish to inform you that we have taken note of your complaint vide reference number 1-4093882922 and we shall get the same resolved at the earliest.

We would be intimating you by December23,2015 on the status of the same.

Incase of any further assistance , Please feel free to contact us.
We regret to inform you that due to torrential rains, our Chennai operation is affected . You may experience delay in our response to you. Request to please bear with us for the inconvenience.
Meanwhile, request you to avail our self- service options - IVR, Website, Mobile App & our Simply SMS Service.
Anoop Gupta

Sent: 5/12/2015 07:21:50 PM
Cc: "CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com" <CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com>
Arshad,

You Dumb-shit, dont dare to reply to my mails if you dont understand English. Goto elementary school first then you can think to work in a bank.

1> I was promised a callback from ur CEO's desk in your last mail (read that before you reply), where the hell is that? Are you scared to talk?

2> Asked for the CIBIL report that was used to assess my case and the grounds on which it was rejected. (YOU ARE LEGALLY OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THAT WHEN ASKED)

3> It took one full week just to copy paste the same template response you dumb-shit. Dont just copy paste the same shit again and again. You clearly do not have the guts to face me or qualified enough me respond to my mails (so dont)

Im taking the next step now with or without your response or the call that was promised.

WAIT TO HEAR FROM ME FROM A NEW ANGLE AND BE PREPARED TO FACE THE HEAT...

You under-qualified piece of shit. YOU JUST CREATED A MONSTER OUT OF A SLEEPING CUSTOMER.

Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2015 6:03 PM

Dear Mr. *** Customer name masked ***,

Warm Greetings for the day!

We thank you for showing interest in SBI Card, however we regret to inform you that we are unable to issue a credit card to you as the details furnished do not meet the policies set forth for issuance of credit card which are at the absolute & sole discretion of SBI Card.

The reason for decline of your application is was purely a business decision, taken in good faith and certainly in no way is indicative of your business worthiness.

However, we hereby inform you that we regret the inconvenience that may have been caused to you, due to non- procurance of the card. We reiterate our aim was never to cause any discomfort to you.

We always strive to keep our services at the top level, it is our firm conviction that all encounter with SBI Card should be pleasant, of course, in your case we truly apologize that we were unable to live up to your expectations.

Arshad Hasnain

Sent: 29/11/2015 01:54:35 PM
To: "CEO@sbicard.com" <CEO@sbicard.com>
Cc: "CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com" <CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com>; "Nodalofficer@sbicard.com" <Nodalofficer@sbicard.com>
Hi Sadhana Kumari,

1> I have still not received / heard a single call from your CEO's Office and I guess people working at the CEO's desk are shit-scared to talk to a common man.

2> Anyway please ask your CEO to hide behind his desk and be safe while I proceed to Banking Ombudsman Process and possibly Legal with this,, but one request though - Please send me the CIBIL report that was used to assess my Credit Card application ref no: S0017382992 (If your CEO is not aware let me tell you THERE IS A PROVISION THAT EVERY BANKING INSTITUTION SHOULD DISCLOSE / PROVIDE THE CIBIL REPORT USED FOR ASSESSMENT UPON CUSTOMER REQUEST)

So please do so the needful.

I didnt know SBI guys are so scared to talk to me when they are'nt able to answer a single question of mine.

Anyway thank you for this long silence and I was expecting a no-response from you guys which itself is a breach in your Business. This serves as a good proof for the second time. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to screw you guys.

*** Customer name masked *** J

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:48 AM

Dear Mr.*** Customer name masked ***,

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 28/09/2015 and subsequent telephonic conversation regarding SBI Card application related.

We wish to inform you that we have arranged a call back for your SBI card application related within 2 days.
Sadhana Kumari

Sent: 28/9/2015 12:38:40 PM

Email ID : *** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com

Sorry for the delay been busy and meanwhile getting some legal advice on the below issue which does'nt look good for the bank.

Looks like SBI-Card dept is not being transparent enough as per the standards set forth and expectations in the OMBUDSMAN PROCESS and no way legally abiding at all.

Long Story short:

1 - No Response on all of your communication Channels, Received response only after several escalations.
2 - Amateurish behaviour in processing credit card application
3 - Online application system doesnt work at all.
4 - Several false promises like "Your card is Approved and on the way" by the card processing agent and his manager.
5 - 1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290 your customer care numbers simply no use. Nobody ever picks up even after continuously being on IVR Queue tried multiple attempts at different times.

Coming to my issue:

6 - Till date nobody has got back with a proper reason for the credit card application decline. (I'm really interested to know the same and I have to right to know.)
7 - As per guidelines set forth every Financial Institution is expected to provide proper reason for the decline and share CIBIL report used for assessment of the same. (This is in place so the customer could understand the reason and fix it for availing any credit facilities in the future)

Please share the CIBIL report and the reason for the decline as well.

By the way my score is way more than your Banks expectations. As well the physical verification and employment verification were all fine and positive.

So there is something which is bothering SBI-Cards division, what is it?

Believe me, if this goes to OMBUDSMAN it will never be favorable to the bank in any way. I've seen all the possibilities.

From: "CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com" <CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 1:49 PM

Dear Mr. *** Customer name masked ***

Warm Greetings for the day!

We regret the inconvenience cause to you in the matter address to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you and for your displeasure whilst you felt our service levels did not meet your expectations.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to issue a credit card to you as the details furnished do not meet the policies set forth for issuance of credit card which are at the absolute & sole discretion of SBI Card.

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance or clarification.

Janet J
From CSH Desk – SBI Card

Sent: 4/9/2015 02:03:11 PM
To: "CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com" <CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com>
Cc: "Nodalofficer@sbicard.com" <Nodalofficer@sbicard.com>; "feedback@sbicard.com" <feedback@sbicard.com>; "Akshay.Sharma1@sbicard.com" <Akshay.Sharma1@sbicard.com>; "sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com" <sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com>; "Anwar.Hussain@sbicard.com" <Anwar.Hussain@sbicard.com>; "babu.sukanta333@gmail.com" <babu.sukanta333@gmail.com>
Hello Customer Service Head Team,

Email ID : *** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com

Note : Time-frame for the Nodal team to respond has breached, hence this mail.

You are reading this mail because your 'Nodal Team' and the teams below that, have failed to respond to the grievance that a customer is facing as they are least bothered to do so. And I really thank them to have given me an opportunity to take this to the next level. And this will go on until I get a resolution even if it takes the "Media" or the "Ombudsman Process" or even the "Legal Consumer Forum" to correct your screwed-up credit card processing system and my personal resolution.

I sincerely hope that even the "Customer Service Head Team" does not respond, as all of this (recorded document and call conversations) will be used against your IRRESPONSIBLE, LETHARGIC & YET NON-FUNCTIONAL customer service channels in the "Court of Law" and my personal favourite "BREAKING YOUR BRAND NAME ON MEDIA"

I strongly believe that my mails are ignored purposefully, this is done keeping in mind that the end-consumer will never go anywhere beyond Customer Service and he would ultimately forget the issue. And they think they're safe and no authority to question this unethical practice. This is not a common 'Customer' who you are dealing with and what I posses is not common Knowledge.

Deal with it, if you can... Just sit-back and observe how and where this complaint ends-up...

******************************************************************

To: "Nodalofficer@sbicard.com" <Nodalofficer@sbicard.com>
Cc: "babu.sukanta333@gmail.com" <babu.sukanta333@gmail.com>; "feedback@sbicard.com" <feedback@sbicard.com>; "Akshay.Sharma1@sbicard.com" <Akshay.Sharma1@sbicard.com>; "sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com" <sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com>; "Anwar.Hussain@sbicard.com" <Anwar.Hussain@sbicard.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 1:26 PM
Subject: Fw: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl : S0017382992

Hello Nodal Team,

Email ID : *** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com

You are receiving this mail as the General customer care

{ Feedback@sbicard.com , 1860 180 1290 or 1800-180-1290 , 080-39020202 }

and 3 of your Employees

Sambit Patnaik : 8792377407 - sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com ,
Sukunta Das from INNOV : 8553392931 - babu.sukanta333@gmail.com ,
Akshay Sharma : 9611777663 - akshay.sharma1@sbicard.com

have failed to respond over this issue. This will move up the escalation ladder step by step until resolution (Maybe even Legally if required). Below mail trail will give you all the details required.

I'm writing here with absolute dis-satisfaction and disappointment as SBI is unable to process one simple Credit card application where the customer is eligible in all the aspects. And this brings me to a conclusion that its one of the worst ever banks to bank with. The word will spread, I will make sure that happens.

Your online Application Tracking System is an absolute bullshit. Never works for anybody or anytime. Tried several times with several combinations and finally enquired with the your EXECUTIVE (Sukanta Das) who confirmed that it doesnt work for ages.

Have contacted several of your contact channels and people within the bank but none of them are aware of the process a card goes thru WHAT A SHAME, most of your communication channels does not even work. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE and SBI calls itself ONE OF THE MAJOR CREDIT CARD MARKET SHARE-HOLDER. with this CRAPPY SERVICE I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

LET ME QUOTE / REPEAT from my previous mail :
If I find SBI has made a CIBIL enquiry against my name without issuing the card (when I'm pretty much more than eligible for it) and without processing this application, then be prepared to face it Legally. I will screw every single person involved in this for sure and that is my assurance.

Please check the status of this card and let me know where the card is or why it has failed to be approved (a proper reason).

Note : There is no way its declined because of Credit Score as it is way more than your eligibility criteria (794) and the physical address verification cannot go down as well, it was positive as I was present when the verification happened.

But while I was in touch with couple of your employees one of them gave a hint that the physical verification is down. As it could be a mistake from their side.

Hence please provide a good clarity on this and provide a proper reason (if it was declined for any reason)

I can get down to any level as I was a former employee of CIBIL and aware of all the under-writing procedures and verification formalities. Please don't make me do that.

Sorry I had to vent-out my anger because this has been going on for a very long time and with absolutely no clarity at all. While the Applicant is well aware of all the processes and way beyond your eligibility requirements.

From: "feedback@sbicard.com" <feedback@sbicard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:22 PM
Subject: FW: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl Status : S0017382992

August 19, 2015

Dear Mr. *** Customer name masked ***,

Thank you for writing to SBI Cards.

This is with reference to your communication dated August 16, 2015.

SBI Card Application Related: At the outset, we regret to inform you that as on date, we would be unable to process your application for the SBI card.

We would like to assure you that our business decision for not accepting your application for the SBI card has been made in good faith and is certainly not indicative of your credit worthiness.

In case of any query , would request you to reply at feedback@sbicard.com using the same subject line or contact the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 or 1860 180 1290 ( if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines ) . IVR & Emergency Services on helpline are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm.

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Nodal Officer, Customer Service at Nodalofficer@sbicard.com using the same subject line. You will receive a response within 8 working days.

Rishi Singh - Customer Service
***********************************************************************************************************

From: sambit.patnaik1@sbicard.com
Sent: 16/8/2015 09:14:33 PM
To: "Feedback (SBICard)" <feedback@sbicard.com>
Cc: "Sharma, Akshay (GE India)" <Akshay.Sharma1@sbicard.com>; "Hussain, Anwar (GE India)" <Anwar.Hussain@sbicard.com>
Subject: FW: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl Status : S0017382992

Please do provide an update on the appended email by providing a resolution to the customer’s request. It has been more than 15 days and he has not got any update in this regards. Please consider this as an escalated complaint/request.

Thanks and Regards,
SAMBIT PATNAIK || AREA SALES MANAGER – D2C POS/FOS
GE Capital - SBI Cards

2nd Floor, No - 11, Brigade Terraces,
Cambridge Rd, Bangalore
M : +91 8792377407, +91 8123122498
W : www.sbicard.com

From: *** Customer Name Masked *** Racer [mailto:*** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com]
Sent: 14 August 2015 10:19
To: Patnaik, Sambit (GE India)
Cc: Sharma, Akshay (GE India); babu.sukanta333@gmail.com
Subject: Fw: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl Status : S0017382992

Hi Sambit,

Applicant Name : *** Customer name masked *** J
Mobile : *** Customer number masked *** (Number in the application)
Email ID : *** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com

Request you to please check the status of the above application and update me and I was humbled by the way you spoke to me. I feel that you would get the situation under control.

After the below mail nothing ever happened.

From: "feedback@sbicard.com" <feedback@sbicard.com>
To: *** Customer Name Masked *** Racer <*** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 2:15 AM
Subject: RE: Interaction Id- 1-2430417875 Credit Card Appl Status : S0017382992

Thank you for writing to us.

Our Team is working on your query and shall revert to you through a call or an e-mail within 5 working days. Should we require more time for further investigation, we will keep you informed.

1. To help us respond faster, please mention your SBI Card number and contact number in the correspondence. In case these details have not been included, please provide us with the same by replying to this e-mail.

2. The reference number of your case has been mentioned in subject line of this correspondence. For faster tracking of your future communication, please revert to us without changing this subject line.

At SBI Cards, we are committed to make your life simple and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.
Yours Sincerely,

SBI Cards

Important: Lost Card needs to be immediately reported and blocked. Use our automated IVR channel available 24 x 7 or contact our Customer Service representatives (Between 8 am to 8 pm) at helpline numbers - 1860 180 1290 (toll), 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1800 180 1290 (toll free) to block your card immediately. You may also contact us through SMS (type "Problem" and send to 9212500888), Facebook (facebook.com/sbicards or through Twitter (twitter.com/sbicard_connect)

[THREAD ID: 1-1470AFN]
"Please do not delete Thread ID" Message in auto acknowledgement"

Sent: 30/7/2015 02:09:52 AM
To: feedback@sbicard.com
Subject: Credit Card Appl Status : S0017382992

Email ID : *** Customer mail ID masked ***@yahoo.com

I have applied for SBI Credit Card on 11 July 2015 (Saturday), till date there is absolutely no response at all what-so-ever. And I tried reaching your customer care numbers (1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290) which is absolutely of no use. Just goes on and on and on with Queue music and nobody ever picks up the phone on both numbers.

Tried reaching the person with who I applied this card several times --> Sukanta Das (from your outsourced credit card marketing company WWW.INNOV.IN, Bangalore) on 8553392931 his mobile number with Employee ID : 201500784. He always says that my card is approved and I will receive in 2 business days since the time I applied for this card. I'm sure he has no idea where the card is or what the status is...

WHAT THE FISH IS THIS CRAPPY SERVICE...? If you guys cannot deal with marketing / processing a simple credit card application, please get the hell out of this business.

Till date nobody has any idea where this card is or the status of it...

I will make them crawl under their desks for sure, whoever is involved in this dumb-shit process.

Remember : None of your Communication Channels are Functioning at all, which is a violation while conducting business.

+91-*** Customer number masked ***

They simply get your name, number, email ID and other personal household income related info and sell it to data analytics companies and marketing companies.

Its a proof as my number is DND and never received a single marketing call on this number for 6 years but after 3 days post SBI credit card document submission I started receiving 5 to 6 marketing calls every single day.

But the card was never processed till date which is the actual purpose of the application.

Moreover just check the above conversation up until CEO's desk everything is a full ball of crap. Their way of business and ethics and most importantly the importance they give to customers. Which is very impressive....
cppalanichamy

Dec 24, 2015

Un authorised dedcution by cpp assistance

I am holding SBI Credit card ending with 3741

Suddenly I received an sms today 24.12.2015 at 4.46pm on my registered mobile number as follows

Transaction of Rs.1,426.00 made on SBI Credit Card XX3741 without effecting add'nl factor of authentication mandated by RBI, at CPP ASSISTANCE on 24 Dec 15 .

I did not authorize any CPP people for card protection.
However they deduct the amount automatically ( i dont know how this is possible- whether RBI authorize them to deduct without 3D secure?)
Immediately I called their customer care number.
1800-419-4000

Spoke to the customer care officer to whom I have told that I am not a member of CPP.
But he needs verification and after furnishing the details he informed me that I became member on 22.12.2015. I told him clearly that I did not authorize for including me in CPP. If I authorize i asked him to play the audio recordings of my voice authorization.

After some time he informed me that I can cancel the membership within 7 working days from the date of membership.

He tried to convince me with the benefits of CPP. But I refused and insisted him to cancel and refund.
he says since I requested for cancellation, my membership will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded within 7 working days.

So I am waiting for my refund.
Immediately after this call I received an sms at 5.22pm as follows.

Dear Customer, your membership has been cancelled w.e.f 24-Dec-2015 and your refund has been initiated as per your request. CPP India

Now I am waiting for my refund

I think these people at CPP unable to get membership and they started doing these type of gimmicks by automatically deduct the amount and if the customer failed to notice due to their busy schedule within 7 days, they would claim that we had authorized for the same and unable to cancel.

If we caught hold of them they would refund the amount.

So we have to careful in following up the credit card transactions.

C.P.Palanichamy

Un authorised dedcution by cpp assistance Un authorised dedcution by cpp assistance

ranjiviveka

Nov 22, 2015

Wrong Credit card delivered

I have applied a SBI simply save card But I got SBI Platinum card.

So please change the credit card other wise take back the platinum card.

Ranjit Kumar P
Mob:7299908893
Jamson Joseph Palatty

Nov 4, 2015

Status of credit card application

I am serving in Defence. I am applied for a credit card against my DSP A/C.My application No.1829901004743 during IInd week of Oct 2015 but no intimation regarding status of my application received. Please intimate the present position. Validity date of my earlier card already expired on 12/2014 and new card not yet received. I complained the matter several times but no reply received so far.
My Mob No.09997193602 & 07409056587
Email address : josephjamson22@gmail.com
Kindly intimate the same.
Yours fatifully.
Jamson Joseph Palatty
RRK SINGH

Oct 23, 2015

Refund of illegal amount deducted erroneously

My card Number was 4006 6765 3448 8393. Further I donot want new card from SBI CARDS due to your poor service and illegal transaction during last 6 months suchs as 393/- in MAY 15, 285/- in Aug 15, 54/- in Oct 15 and again it is howing 116/- in November 15. I want to be away from this LOOT and illegal transaction.

Complaint already lodged on phone with customer care before 10 day and HARD COPY TO your representative in SBI JALAHALLI WEST BANGALORE-15. Your customer care confessed that amount will be refunded within a week, as it is erroneously deducted from account.

Please refund my total amount of illegal transaction of Rs. 732/- which was deducted from my account.
I donot want further any cards.

Kindly do the needful , otherwise I have to go for other option.
Thanks and regards.
RRK SINGH

Oct 23, 2015

WITHDRAWL OF SBI CARD

I am not happy and annoyed with your service. My card Number was 4006 6765 3448 83936. During last 6 month illegal transaction have been taken place from my card. 393/- in May 15, 285/- in Aug 15 and 54/- extra druing transaction of fees and again 116/- is showing unfilled amount. Where as I am not using my card. But you are deducting every 3 months. I want to be away from this LOOT

Please refund my illegal transaction of total deducted amount is 393 + 285 + 54 + 116 = 848/-.

Futher I donot want new card from SBI CARDS.

If MY amount will not refunded within 7 day. I will be having no option for approaching to higher authorities.

Thanks & regards.
Francis Khan R

Sep 2, 2015

SBI Credit Card

The total loan amount is paid against my credit card no (4377486996741151) based on the guidance from SBI customer care executives on 29th July 2015. But I have received a SBI CC statement stating that still some due amount 174 to be paid to close the loan. Complaint registered as well to resolve the issue, but it is not solved yet.

Complaint No : 1-2576064174

Interaction Id:1-2576413687

multiple calls made to the Customer care, after 15 mins only we are able to speak to the executives. Basic information will be taken from us and the executive will make the customer on Hold after 1 or 2 mins the call will disconnect.

I have made already 2 to 3 calls and spent more than Rs. 50 to 75 to resolve the issue for Rs.174.

Totally un-happy & frustrated with the service being provided by SBI Credit Card team.
I have requested to provide the SBI CC - Loan closure letter, still I have not received the same.
I have requested to remove the auto debit and provided the letter with signed copy, still it not done.
Received a calls from these numbers from SBI CC team and the provided information & solution is not clear to take action towards to resolve the issue. (Calls received from 9592858899 & 7545978543)
The issue has been escalated to the below mail Id's but still no action.
'feedback@sbicard.com'; 'CEO@sbicard.com'; 'CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com'; 'Nodalofficer@sbicard.com'; 'sbicorporate.services@sbicard.com'
Francis R (9994177422)
Francis Khan R

Sep 2, 2015

Complaint No : 1-2576064174
Interaction Id:1-2576413687
The issue has been escalated to the below mail Id's but still no action.
Francis R (9994177422)
gayu_1977

Aug 24, 2015

card not reactivated and is still blocked

I received a letter from SBI saying that my card is deactivated due to non payments of bills for few months. I was completely hospitalized for few months.

I called SBI Call Center to know whether it is permanent or temporary, they told me it's temporary as soon as i cleared all my bills they will activate it again.

On 26-JUN-2015, i paid the remaining amount and on 22-JUL_2015, i received a message that payment has been received and there is no outstanding amount. I called SBI Call center to request activation they took the request and told me that card will be activated in 30 days

On 13-Jul-2015, i submitted a hard copy of the request letter for activation and itold them that i can submit my hospital records also. On 19-Aug-2015, i received a message that the query/complaint has been resolved. On 24-Aug-2015, when i call ed SBI cards, they told that my request has been rejected and it is not possible to tell me when the card will be activated and it might take 30-90 days. I feel that this is pathetic. All banks follow RBI rules. But in case of ICICI, the blocked card is activated within few days of our payment. ICICI also follows RBI rules right. I have stated in my letter that activation will be very helpful for my monthly buying my monthly medications

Still my card is not activated. The pending amount to be paid is 94 paise only

My Card Account Number is 4725426895551564
My Phone no is +91 9884011354
my e-mail is grajhasekar@gmail.com
adcdeepu

Aug 24, 2015

not able to login in sbicard.com

Sir/mam,

I am Deepak G, i cant login in your sbi site becoz the my date of birth is worngly mentioned in site, i cant contact u r customer help desk also,know what i have ton do pls do the need full its urgent i have to do payment pls call me my number is 9916240155,plssssssssss do the need full.

pinkee2000

Aug 4, 2015

refund

respected sir/mam;
my account has balance then also it has taken charge telling auto debit has bounced due to insufficient fund.Now how to get refund of that money
Madhavan51

May 29, 2015

SBI Credit Card not Received

I have applied for SBI credit card and got a message saying my application is approved and then received a message that

your card has been dispatched via speedpost with Ref.No EV15133528300 and will reach within 5 working days on Thursday 15 May 2015

But I didn't receive the card and when I contact the sales person from SBI he is not responding properly. I have even got a message for the card statement. It is really ridiculous that I am yet get the card but statement is generated and getting messages for payment.

S
saha.arijit1981

Sep 4, 2014

Activate my SBI Card No. 4377486999105289

I am Arijit Saha, customer of SBI Card No. 4377 4869 9910 5289.

Currently my card is blocked, but there is no outstanding amount from last 1 month. But my card is blocked till now. Please activate my card or cancel my card.

Arijit Saha
thelmasimon

Sep 1, 2014

Giving out vital card information without verification

I had received a call from a person called Harish, who says he is from SBI Adyar branch and has called to give the details on my credit card and CIBEL clean up. Without doing any personal ID verification, he gave out all the details to my friend just by asking the name. When questioned how he can do this, he tries to justify by saying "How could u say you are Thelma", which is not his problem. He has given out my CIBEL score also to a third party because of his failure to verify. This is a critical and vital information which has gone to the wrong person. I request you to take the necessary action ASAP.
vbramakrishnan

Jun 20, 2014

web site

dear sir /madam
sbi credit card com /sbi cerdit card india /website not working for the past 1wk.not able to check the statement .please do it as soon as posssible.thank you
Sudheerreeh

May 30, 2014

Non Delivery

I am new applied for credit card from Hyderbad and sbi approved credit card and on mean while i shiffted to New delhi for my new job and i requested to my bank to change of address and while tracking on blue dart courier credit card delivered to SBI Rto, what it means and there is no update from bank,

MY waybill blue dart number is - 42597393576

Please call my number update me when i will get my card

Sudheer ch
sudheer.reeh@gmail.com
sathsri

Feb 15, 2014

ANNUL FEES WAIVER

My card no is 5241826384066334 I request you to waiver of ANNUAL FEES for this year SBI CREDIT CARD \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\THANKING YOU
smith 10

Oct 11, 2013

payment

dear sir/madam,

I am VIRENDRA YADAV credit card no. 4377486996263479 .I had deposited cheque of amount Rs.3153=00 date 06/09/2013 at NEHRU PLACE SBI BRANCH but it credit on 22/09/2013.I am trying to customer care executive but not success.THE SBI credit card division penalise me Rs.670=00. pls solve this problem.

thanks with regards,
Virendra yadav
kheem Singh

Aug 13, 2013

SBI Credit Card Not Received

I applied for SBI card and it has been dispatch on 31/07/2013 by SBI, which is not delivrd to me till date my detail are below.

Application No :- 1620560002729,
Name - Kheem Singh
Dob - 08061980
MOB NO- 9958120940

Please do the needful action as soon as possible & let me Know in above mention mob number.
Vinaykumar Dahyabhai Mistry

Aug 10, 2013

Ref. No. – VM / SBI_CORS / 01/13-14 Date: 12/08/2013

General Manager,
STATE BANK OF INDIA,
Darbar Chowkdi Branch,
Manjalpur, Vadodara 390 001

Sub. : Suffering of Charges due to misguided by the representative to issue SBI Credit Card.
Ref. : Application No. : 1618360001824 – Mr. Vinaykumar D. Mistry (DOB: 20.01.1978)

With reference to above subject we are suffering Bank charges and other losses due to misguided by the one of your representative Mr. Rajendra Sing (Darbar Chowkdi Branch, Manjalpur, Vadodara, 918401425969) to issue credit card against Fixed Deposit.

As per the my Knowledge if someone maintain Rs. 40,000.00 and more in the saving account, bank can issue credit card to the customer as per the customer’s request. And the same thing I told to Mr. Rajendra Sing at the time of application. But he forced us to go with fixed deposit. And he hides all the terms and condition and all hidden charges to us as I have sufficient balance in my SBI saving account at IOCL Branch.

Then after when I comes to know about the charges I contacted to him regarding the matter and request to stop the card processed, but he told us that card is already issue by the bank and he suggested us to refuse to accept the courier of credit card and I did so. But meanwhile card authority deducted Rs. 1123.60 on 31st July 2013 from my account.

After these all things when I met him, he promised me to revert back all the charges which bank debited from my accounts. But till date there is no response from him and even he try to avoid my phone calls.

So, my question is why should I pay charges? As I never received and accepted SBI Credit card as suggested by Mr. Rajendra Sing.

So, this is my humble request to you to look into the matter and revert back all charges which was debited from my account and request to closed the card & matters.

Thanking you for your kind co-operation at all the times.

With Best Regards,

Vinaykumar Dahyabhai Mistry
14/74, Gujarat Refinery Township,
At Po: Jawaharnagar, Vadodara-391320.
M: 9898903801
kpkathir

Feb 4, 2013

Dispute / fraudulent transaction made on my SBI Credit Card

I am Kathiravan Purushothaman and I am holding a SBI Platinum Credit Card since Dec 2009. I am one of the happiest and satisfied customers of SBI card so far.

As of last Dec 2012, I didn’t have any issue or disputes or dissatisfaction with SBI card. But to my shock something happened on 17th Dec 2012 by which I was totally confused, shocked and have no idea on the reliability and saftey of the card. This is due to two fraudulent online transactions which were made on my SBI Credit card on 17th Dec 2012.

I had taken all genuine, available, permissible and possible precautions from my end for the card and have not revealed any data of the card to anybody. I have insta email alert and insta mobile alert activated on my credit card for safety measures. Moreover I had used the card for my transactions with only respected and reputed establishments offline and also made online transactions only with trusted online sites.

I had already brought to SBI notice about the fraudulent transactions made on my Credit Card to SBI personal at the earliest and I have blocked the card immediately. Below is the exact details of what happened and what action taken by me on this.
Name – Kathiravan Purushothaman
CC No – xxxx xxxx xxxx 8608
- On 17th Dec 2012 midnight I got two SMS stating that two transactions (in Ruble – Russian currency) were made for amounts of Rs.56, 418.94 and 10,070.21. The time I got the SMS on my registered mobile is 18th Dec 2012 at 00.30 AM and 18th Dec 2012 at 00.33 AM. As you see I enabled the Insta Alert and email options to make sure the card is not misused by anyone.

- I immediately called SBI call center at your given number 044-39 02 02 02 on the SBI card at 00.40 A.M on 18th Dec 2012 and informed your personal about this fraud transaction and asked them to stop the payment for these transactions. I followed this as per the instructions given by you in the terms and conditions. And I clearly told them to take appropriate steps immedaitely to stop the payment as it is in foreign currency. If they could have taken some action immediately to intimate appropriate people this fraudulent transaction would have been stopped.
- But I was told by them that they will not able to do anything at that time and only after the VISA processing they can take the complaint on this. And they asked me to wait for 3 days and then send the Dispute form filled with transaction details.
- I asked them to immediately block my card and they blocked the card immediately at 00.40 AM on 18th Dec 2012. And they confirmed me that they blocked my card.
- As per instructions from SBI personal, I filled the Dispute form with the details and mailed to their id chargeback.sbicards@ge.com on 20-Dec-2012.
- On 20-Dec-2012 I received mail from the chargeback.sbicards@ge.com stating that they received the dispute transaction form and they are working on it and they will get back to me after 3 days. The mail reference they gave me is ‘CaseID=006-219-360′. They also mailed me that it will take about 120 Days to close the investigation.
- I contacted SBI again on 28-Dec-2012 by mail requesting for status on this. But there was no response.
- I contacted SBI again on 31-Dec-2012 over your call center and they informed me that they did not process the form for some reasons ( she also don’t know why it’s not processed) and she took a complaint and gave a Request number – MQ 0113660026686 and told me it will take another 3 days to get back to me. But as of today I didn’t receive any update from anyone from SBI. This was a shock to me how the SBI service people can be so careless on this and I really doubt if they had really started any investigation on my case.
- They also told me that when I get bill if these disputed amount if it appears I can deduct that and pay the remaining amount. This was told by the call center person who spoke to me and I was bit relieved.
- On 15-Jan-2013 I received SMS and mail stating that the Credit card bill has been generated. When I went and checked the details I noticed that these disputed transactions were also charged.
- I immediately called SBI Call center to get the current status of the case. It was shock to me that they closed the case and they told me that these transactions are made over online and they are not responsible and I need to pay the amount. I didn’t get any call or mail on the investigation status or update. I was not really sure if I am getting the correct feedback from SBI customer care on my case.
- I again sent mail on 15th Jan 2013 to “chargeback.sbicards@ge.com “, Divya Dhody (nodal officer) and other SBI contacts sbicard_cares@ge.Com about this and I didn’t hear back any of SBI contacts except the SBI card statement.
These are things happened and now I am in total confusion where my case stand and how to proceed.

Requesting you to look into this and help me to come out of this. As I mentioned I am one of the prudent and satisfied customer of SBI customer till today. I paid all my dues without any default or any issues. Now if you notice these fraud transactions which has come as a bolt from the blue, were made on Russian Railway site where I not at all connected and I am in India and I have no connections on this. Moreover I immediately called SBI call center and blocked my card. I also confirm to you sincerely that I never shared my card details and other details about my card with anyone. This is purely a fraud transaction where no single penny of this money has been utilized by me.

Kathir
Mahadeva Ramachandran

Dec 7, 2012

Disgusting Customer Service from SBI

On 14th of November I had sent a mail to the customer care dept of SBI credit card. There is not even an acknowledgement. Obviously my problem remains unresolved.
Copy of my mail is given below.
Credit Card No 4377 xxxx xxxx 5064;

Sirs

I am really frustrated with the way in which you handle complaints. I have a long standing issue remaining unresolved.

On 14 September 2012. I made a payment of Rs.3,236 to Dr Kamakshi Memorial hospital. I had opted for Flexipay. But this has not been made effective. Statement showed full amount as credit. Even after two months this has not been reversed.
Similarly on 26 September 2012 I had paid an amount of RS 15,000/- towards premium and renewal of SBI Life Insurance. For this amount also I had opted for Flexipay.
I kept trying your Toll free number for customer service which was always engaged. On 25th of October I was fortunate to get connected. Your sales executive assured me that both the issues explained above would be resolved. I waited for two days as advised. But there was no reply.
I had sent three messages to 9212500888 mentioning "PROBLEM" as text on 1st, 5th and 15th November. I received confirmations for all the three. Though it is mentioned in your confirmation that your representative would contact within two working days, it never happened except once. On the 6th of November I received a call from your representative. After listening to my problems he gave me an assurance that my problems will be resolved within three working days.
My latest statement also shows that my issues are still pending. No action has been taken so far.
I really regret for having taken a credit card facility from your bank.
This is my last attempt. If I do not get a solution I will be constrained to opt for other means.

Yours truly
Ramachandran
Reply to:

ONE STOP SHOP(DONE CARD)MUMBAI - REFUND MY MONEY
    dear sir, Your oss site is blocked, so kindly refund my...
    Samsung - Lost Mobile
    Hello, My mom lost her mobile and details follow 1....
    Tata Sky - Change for pack
    Sir, my subscriber Id no.1014290322 , I want keep damaal...
    Open defecation - Open defecation
    I have raised complaints many times on the MCGM official...
    NHAI - Rates very High and no benifits for Gurgaon District People
    Hi, I am From Haily Mandi, Pataudi, a daily passenger...
    mobile number - Abused call from 8809942207
    This person has called at 10.30 am this morning(7th...
    m/s Rajesh Singh - m/s Rajesh Singh
    Dear Sir no action has been taken to m/s Rajesh Singh work...
    documents - corruption on mee-seva
    corruption on mee-seva hi, I went to mee-seva for...
    RBI - OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Respected sir I have been receiving mail from...
    India Post Office - Non delivery of parcel
    Sir, My name is Manoj tiwari a parcel which tracker id...