SBI Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

Ravikrishna Haridevara

Apr 28, 2017

Credit Card not Cancelled

I have Requested to cancel the Credit Card ending 0713 on 10th March 2017. As of now the card was not cancelled and the Annual charges are levied. As per the FAQ's given in the SBI Card website, i have sent an mail to customer care for cancellation and removed the card. Later i got a reply for the reason and i have replied to that immediately saying that for personal reason. But the Customer care has not taken any action on that, and now on the Card Rs. 3400 (Including Service Taxes) annual charges was charged. After 15th April i was getting message to pay Rs. 4200 including penalty. How i suppose to pay when i have cancelled the Card.

And also i have escalated to Nodal Officer, same thing no proper reply. I thing SBI Card Department are not working coordinately, simply making charges. Better to AVOID the SBI.

RAVI
JAHIRHUSSAIN JS

Apr 26, 2017

status of credit card application no 2017106005588

Credit Credit Application - App No.2007106005588

This is with regards to credit card application number 2007106005588 which was submitted in the month of MARCH 2017 however I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care departments of SBI through various channels however neither I received satisfactory reply no any credit card till date.
Since 25th of APRIL 2017 online status is showing as application is in progress.
Atleast confirm by when card is expected.PL CAL ME 9962310687, 9840935533
parnasantra

Apr 22, 2017

Fraud transaction

20/04/2017, I have received a call from 7239026936 to redeem my points as cash through my credit card. She have asked few questions and already holds all confidetial information about my card details. I don't know how my card details leaked to these fraud people. She said she sent an OTP to complete the process. I read that. That's it. I lost money message stating below thrice.

Transaction of Rs.5000.00 made on SBI Credit Card XX4330 at IDEA CELL-BILLDESK on 20 Mar 17 .

I got doubt. At next minute, I got a call from 7239029193 . They said my amount would be credited back and they will not be assured on that. I don't know what to do? I don't know whether they will credit my money back or not?

However,

1) I want to know how my card details have been disclosed with a third person without my knowledge as well as the bank

2) what is the action SBI is going to take against this FRAUD FACKERS.

3) I want to the money to be credited to my card back.

4) Disclose the persons

Sriparna, PH 9434792846
SudhakarPathak

Apr 21, 2017

Unnecessary deduction of amount from Credit cards

Hi, I have recently receive Platinum visa credit card in first week of April. Its Number is 4377486577228362 .

Still I have not activated my PIN no. also in mean time I have received a message from Bank on 08 April That " Your statement has been dispatched and total amount due of Rs 3449 or Min Amt 650 rs is payable by 26/04/2017."

I have not used or transact my cards still any where so how the above bill of 3449 rs amount has been generated.

I have called several times to cust care no. but no body is picking my phone.

Hence requesting you to please look into this matter on urgent basis and let me know on my Mob. 9717179512.

Many Thanks

Sudhakar Pathak
venugopalreddy67

EXCESS AMOUNT DEDUCTIONS

Sbi credit card department people are deducting excess amount from the card holders.kindly take immediate action, before the sbi credit department is closed in India.

this is my humble request C.A./ ICWA DEPT
shashikantbtech

False Interest calculation

Interest calculation policy is disaster , SBI fooling and looting money from pulic.
My total outstanding was 31505 and i have paid 30000 before bill date only Pendig bill amount 1505.
So SBI have to coalculate interest only on 1505 but they have calculatd interest amount on total 31505, strange.
And they have already taken 30000 and calculating the Interest on on total how possible?
Will close my SBI card.

Apr 19, 2017

How to close SBI Elite CC?

Hi all, For the past one month I'm using SBI Elite credit card, Recently I got my monthly statement after seen that i'm bit surprised of annual fee. They've charged my 5k for annual fee this is really quite disappointment. Now i'm thinking to close my credit card only cuz' of annual fee. If i cancel the credit card will i get my annual fee 5k to my account? or how can I avoid of the charge of annual fee? help me pls pls.

Apr 19, 2017

How to get annual fee back to account?

Apr 19, 2017

I'm closing my SBI Elite credit card cuz of annual fee

Hi, I would like to cancel my sbi elite credit card and the annual fee 5k should be refunded to my account?
For the past one month I'm using my SBI Elite credit card. Recently I got my monthly statement. In that statement they have mentioned that annual fee 5k and my purchase amount. Now I want to cancel my elite card cuz' of annual fee. Help me to avoid annual fee or if I cancel the card will I get annual fee back to my account? Help me pls
Kalaivani Ramu

Apr 7, 2017

Regards to credit card application

This is with regards to credit card application number 2006001012756 which was submitted in the month of March 2017 first week. I changed my address so they didn't conform my address then they declined my application. kindly help me to get credit card.
Sathish0653

Apr 6, 2017

Request not completed

This is Sathish Kumar.K . I Cancelled my Credit Note past 3 months before. Still i get every month bill in my credit card.

Can you please provide No due certificate and confirmation of closing. Customer care not responding my request. Please call to

below number for any further clarification.

Sathish Kumar. K
98405 70653
Mohan Reddy bogala

Credit Card Application - App No2008201002710

This is with regards to credit card application number 200821002710 which was submitted in the month of 23rd March 2017 however I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care departments of SBI through various channels however neither I received satisfactory reply nor any credit card till date.
online status is showing as application is approved and credit card is expected in 10 days but I have not received any.and from 31st March it was showing as Your application is under process we will get back you soon .so i called to the executive who has processed my application. she is stating that the mobile number which i have given at the tele verification is entered wrongly as (9940003545) my correct mobile number is (9640003545) i have repeated my mobile number as 9640003545 3 times so i have given call to 04042004014
to know my status which i have received a call for tele verification. and explained my issue they were stating that they entered correct number but it was entered wrong number i didn't received any cal from Head Office for second verification , no one attended for residential back ground verification due to wrong number entered by your executive her name was Fatima received a call on 04042004014,on 24th march 2017. today i given a call to the same number for inquiry but they were not giving correct information.and again i received call back from TL her name naga lakshmi on 040 40068033 sating that her executive has given wrong information and she is telling that she will process my application again. so who will be the responsible for that if my application regret it will impact CBIL score and i need to wait for long time for re approval and it it will effective on cadd for my future application. please let me know my status. and please correct my contact no as 9640003545 in my application.please take action on executive to not maintaining quality in work.

B MOHAN REDDY

Jp-123

SBI card

Not despatch my SBI card on my authorized person
Jp-123

SBI card

My card is not given to authorize person by blue dart courier
hardik sharma01

Mar 31, 2017

Credit Credit Application - App No.2007601010011

This is with regards to credit card application number 2007601010011 which was submitted in the month of FEB 2017 however I have not received any credit card till date.

Since 31th of MARCH 2017 online status is showing as application is DECLINE and MY CIBIL SCORE IS 780
Atleast confirm by when card is expected.PL CAL ME 7814565750,7986205398

TKS
HARDIK SHARMA
jyotimehr

Mar 27, 2017

closure of credit card

I had called customer care and as I was offered SBI credit card for free for one year , I asked them to pls deactivate it. I am surprised I am getting bill on bill for payment. Thats quiet weird, Please check this and put on close. my card no is 5172 5267 2478 8794
Himanshuarora

Mar 26, 2017

EMI CONVERTED

I m calling to sbi customer care again n again but call is not connect, so please contact to me soon number is 9213848270.

himanshu arora
CREDIT CARD NO. 5172526727529039
naginchaudhari

Mar 25, 2017

no card is issued after blocking my credit card but bill is getting raised.

My credit card No 5241826995450592 is blocked , there after i have not been issued new card despite my repeated request, however bill on this number is getting generated. which is surprising.

Is any body using this number after blocking.
Customer service of SBI is worse , no use atall.

I can I get a justice.

Nagin Chaudhari.
Mob. No 8469622233
shyama5676

Mar 22, 2017

Got call on credit card

I never use SBI credit card.in fact I do not have any credit card.but today I got call from credit card dept.my pan no. Is adtpn6155d . i
shyama5676

Mar 22, 2017

Got call on credit card

I do not have SBI credit card.I never have a transaction on credit card of SBI. But got call today that I have payment due.
Abhishek 9027

Mar 21, 2017

charges

I am using simply save card of SBI from last May 2015.

There were some disputes between us , due to customer service as they told us in the month of May 2016 , sir kindly pay the amount of Rs 3640 you will get the waiver of Rs 5000 , however I didn't got the reversal amount, I waited for 2 months for the reversal but finally didn't got .

Then I got the call in July from Ritika (manager) contact is 9650382200 she advised me to pay outstanding amount of 11500 ,the card will become under limit Rs 64500 will be outstanding.

Remaining amount will be converted into 24 Emi with rate of interest of 7.5 % yearly. I agreed with it and she advised that EMI will be 3040 monthly for 2 years.

After I paid the amount she said sorry sir this cannot be done. System is not accepting it therefore I didn't paid the amount for next 2 months because no person was trustworthy and every one was fake according to my experience.

In the month of Oct my ousting amount again went to RS 74500 approx. , it was not my fault still I was agreed to the amount which I used it with rate of interest.

Kindly team look it too matter else next I am going to copy to consumer court as I am not in a condition to pay the amount due to family reason kindly re-structure the amount on Rs 65000 with 24 months Emi and deduct the amount which I have already paid.

Look forward hearing you soon,

Abhishek Nigam
pawan kumar kushwaha

Mar 20, 2017

Unssassry Transaction

pls
sir/Madam

From .my credit card se Rs.1999.00
ka transaction q hua hai pls immidiat btaye.
jabki hmne koi transactoin nahi kiya h.
mob no 09454044601
pkks1425@gmail.com
balram panda

Mar 20, 2017

without receving the credit card continuously bill is coming with interest

dear sir, i am not recieved the card so far and even i dont know the no. of the card but every month 17 i m receiving the messege regarding your card payment is over due and bill has been dispatched.10-15 days back i also complained the same but so far i hav rt received any reply.i only know the last four digit of the card from messege that 7466 that is also temp withdrawn view no payment so far. so i request u to ressolve the issue immedietly otherwise refrain from sending message to my mobile no-7995118849 and pan no is ALLOP7020J
i awaited ur reply
Arun81

Mar 19, 2017

Unauthorised debit of 865.57 rs

I am using card number 4377486974563478 from last 4 years and on 15/02/2017 rs. 865.57/- has been debited towards amazon membership with my mandate/permission. I am not expected from SBI cards this unauthorised transaction as I am using it from last many years. Kindly reverse all unauthorised charges which was debited from my credit card. If it not reverse in my card I will raise the complaint to consumer forum. Looking forward to hear from you. Arun rawat 9410156362
jm61288

Mar 17, 2017

FAKE CALL

Got a call claiming "SBI Credit card verification call".
The voice was of a women with background noise.
The call came from the number +911133682100 at 14:08 on 17-03-2017 to my mobile.
The person concerned asking me to verify information.
I have disclosed my home address, office address and PAN card last 5 digits.
I am launching this complaint since I could not authenticate the origin of the call.
Have, informed the concerned bank staff also.

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...
    Guwahati municipal Corporation - Street dog
    I am resident of kalapahar,ak azad road,by...
    DTDC Courier - Non delivery of parcel
    Sh Anshul Shrivastava booked a parcel on 28/2/17 from...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - reson of reject card application
    Sir, I have applied ex-serviceman Canteen Smart Card,...
    aircel post paid - Got bill even after closing connection
    Hi, I have bought an Aircel free post paid sim and...