SBI Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

shyama5676

Mar 22, 2017

Got call on credit card

I never use SBI credit card.in fact I do not have any credit card.but today I got call from credit card dept.my pan no. Is adtpn6155d . i
shyama5676

Mar 22, 2017

Got call on credit card

I do not have SBI credit card.I never have a transaction on credit card of SBI. But got call today that I have payment due.
Abhishek 9027

Mar 21, 2017

charges

I am using simply save card of SBI from last May 2015.

There were some disputes between us , due to customer service as they told us in the month of May 2016 , sir kindly pay the amount of Rs 3640 you will get the waiver of Rs 5000 , however I didn't got the reversal amount, I waited for 2 months for the reversal but finally didn't got .

Then I got the call in July from Ritika (manager) contact is 9650382200 she advised me to pay outstanding amount of 11500 ,the card will become under limit Rs 64500 will be outstanding.

Remaining amount will be converted into 24 Emi with rate of interest of 7.5 % yearly. I agreed with it and she advised that EMI will be 3040 monthly for 2 years.

After I paid the amount she said sorry sir this cannot be done. System is not accepting it therefore I didn't paid the amount for next 2 months because no person was trustworthy and every one was fake according to my experience.

In the month of Oct my ousting amount again went to RS 74500 approx. , it was not my fault still I was agreed to the amount which I used it with rate of interest.

Kindly team look it too matter else next I am going to copy to consumer court as I am not in a condition to pay the amount due to family reason kindly re-structure the amount on Rs 65000 with 24 months Emi and deduct the amount which I have already paid.

Look forward hearing you soon,

Abhishek Nigam
pawan kumar kushwaha

Mar 20, 2017

Unssassry Transaction

pls
sir/Madam

From .my credit card se Rs.1999.00
ka transaction q hua hai pls immidiat btaye.
jabki hmne koi transactoin nahi kiya h.
mob no 09454044601
pkks1425@gmail.com
balram panda

Mar 20, 2017

without receving the credit card continuously bill is coming with interest

dear sir, i am not recieved the card so far and even i dont know the no. of the card but every month 17 i m receiving the messege regarding your card payment is over due and bill has been dispatched.10-15 days back i also complained the same but so far i hav rt received any reply.i only know the last four digit of the card from messege that 7466 that is also temp withdrawn view no payment so far. so i request u to ressolve the issue immedietly otherwise refrain from sending message to my mobile no-7995118849 and pan no is ALLOP7020J
i awaited ur reply
Arun81

Mar 19, 2017

Unauthorised debit of 865.57 rs

I am using card number 4377486974563478 from last 4 years and on 15/02/2017 rs. 865.57/- has been debited towards amazon membership with my mandate/permission. I am not expected from SBI cards this unauthorised transaction as I am using it from last many years. Kindly reverse all unauthorised charges which was debited from my credit card. If it not reverse in my card I will raise the complaint to consumer forum. Looking forward to hear from you. Arun rawat 9410156362
jm61288

Mar 17, 2017

FAKE CALL

Got a call claiming "SBI Credit card verification call".
The voice was of a women with background noise.
The call came from the number +911133682100 at 14:08 on 17-03-2017 to my mobile.
The person concerned asking me to verify information.
I have disclosed my home address, office address and PAN card last 5 digits.
I am launching this complaint since I could not authenticate the origin of the call.
Have, informed the concerned bank staff also.
santoshmalve1

Mar 17, 2017

Amount due

All ready SBI credit card block last 2year. No used this card ,What is Due amount?Please explain me....

Card Holder -Santosh Dattatray Malve.

Mobile No-9372248448
biswajitcharan

Mar 15, 2017

Fraud call and not solving satisfectorily against debited Rs.35000.00 from my card

Sir/Madam,
As discussed with the AMAZON I understand that as per your statement bellow the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE is different organisation or agency in compare to AMAZON india. I had unnecessary harassed the AMAZON india for last few months regarding my dispute case. Sorry for that.
Therefore, further I request you please provide me the details of following data of the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE as early as possible where my dispute transaction has been credited Rs. 35000.00 on 18.10.2016-
1. Account No. of the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
2. Name of the Bank of AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
3. Name of the Branch of A/C of AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
4. Full Address of the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
5. Contact No. of the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
6. E.mail address of the AMAZON SELLER SERVICE
7 More about AMAZON SELLER SERVICE available with you.

Another important I have seen that in the SBICARD statement there is showing the name of the merchant is AMAZONS SVCS BANGALORE IN that is difference from mail statement. I request please clear me the about that.
Further I question you that in spite of requested by me on 18.10.2016 after fruad call received on behalf of your end for do not approve the transactions, in the meantime my card was blocked as per my request. Yet why did not tried to not approved the said transaction where one transaction approved but another transaction refunded to my card? So, I would like to know from your end that why this type of discriminating happening in spite of requested by me?
Another think I would like to request you please inform me what is the yearly percentage (%) of interest of credit?

Thanks for your endeavor to early reply and I am awaiting for that.

BISWAJIT CHARAN

BISWAJIT CHARAN, District Programme Coordinator (DPC), Office of the CMOH,Bankura

Sbi card applied in dec 2016

I had applied for credit card in the month of dec 2016. No status intimation from your side since date of application. I raise my concern for rejecting my application. I have been writing to since feb2017 nd tracking via phn since jan 2017. Non of official could give me status.

Still my application was reject without giving sufficient time for replying nor had you mentioned any deadline.

Waiting for your reply.

Ms Manpreet Kaur
Contact :7666461913

On 15-Mar-2017, at 10:09 AM, Manpreet <manpreet.kaur2611@gmail.com> wrote:

I have provided alternate mobile no : 9870971665
: 9773596242

Sent from my iPhone

On 11-Mar-2017, at 3:23 PM, <feedback@sbicard.com> <feedback@sbicard.com> wrote:

11/03/2017

Dear Mr. Manpreet Kaur,

Thank you for writing to SBI Cards.

This is with reference to your communication dated 04/03/2017.

We truly value you as our privileged customer and regret the inconvenience cause to you in the matter address to us.

SBI Card Related

We tried to establish contact with Manpreet Kaur at 7666461913, but could not get in touch with him/her.

May we request you to provide us the alternate contact number and suitable time to contact Manpreet Kaur, to enable us to resolve the concern on priority.

Incase of any query, would request you to click at the Reply Button given above or contact SBI Card helpline at 1860 180 1290 (toll), 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1800 180 1290 (toll free). IVR & Emergency Services on helpline are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm or you can get easy access to exclusive services & account information with just a click. Visit our website sbicard.com or download the SBI Card Mobile App http://bit.ly/SBICard-App to access self-servicing options on the go!

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Nodal Officer - Customer Service by clicking Escalate Button given above. You will receive a response within 5 days.

S.T. Devarajan - Customer Service

Sent: 4/3/2017 11:38:37 AM
To: <feedback@sbicard.com>; <gm.customer@sbi.co.in>; <nodalofficer@sbi.com>
Subject: Fwd: [Interaction Id:1-18048014862] EXT: Fwd: SBI - Credit Credit Application Approved but card not received - App No. 1935101009925

To: <manpreet.kaur2611@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Interaction Id:1-18048014862] EXT: Fwd: SBI - Credit Credit Application Approved but card not received - App No. 1935101009925

This is with reference to your communication dated 17/02/2017.

SBI Card Application : We wish to inform you that we have taken note of your request vide reference number 118123596378 and we shall get the same resolved at the earliest.

We would be intimating you by 28/02/2017 on the status of the same.

Incase of any query , would request you to reply at feedback@sbicard.com using the same subject line or contact the SBI Card helpline at 1860 180 1290 (toll), 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1800 180 1290 (toll free). IVR & Emergency Services on helpline are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm or you can get easy access to exclusive services & account information with just a click. Visit our website sbicard.com or download the SBI Card Mobile App http://bit.ly/SBICard-App to access self-servicing options on the go! “

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Nodal Officer, Customer Service at Nodalofficer@sbicard.com using the same subject line. You will receive a response within 8 working days.

To facilitate faster resolution & better experience, we have come up with a facility to raise queries/complaints online at our website: www.sbicard.com/email.

To: <gm.customer@sbi.co.in>; <feedback@sbicard.com>
Subject: EXT: Fwd: SBI - Credit Credit Application Approved but card not received - App No. 1935101009925

This is with regards to credit card application number 1935101009925 which was submitted in the month of Dec 2016 however I have not received any credit card till date.

I have been following up with Customer care departments of SBI through various channels however neither I received satisfactory reply nor any credit card till date.
Since 15th of Jan 2017 online status is showing as application is approved and credit card is expected in 10 days but I have not received any.

Mar 15, 2017

Re: [Interaction Id:1-18048014862] EXT: Fwd: SBI - Credit Credit Application Approved but card not received - App No. 1935101009925

Waiting for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone

11/03/2017

Dear Mr. Manpreet Kaur,

Thank you for writing to SBI Cards.

This is with reference to your communication dated 04/03/2017.

SBI Card Related

S.T. Devarajan - Customer Service

Sent: 4/3/2017 11:38:37 AM
To: <feedback@sbicard.com>; <gm.customer@sbi.co.in>; <nodalofficer@sbi.com>

FalguniS

Mar 14, 2017

After Paying Outstanding Charges continuous extra charges are applied which SBI has no clarification but its a wrong charges

My Name is Falguni Shah & card no is 5172526724052514, Valid 04/20

13th Aug'16: I have made a Transaction of Snapdeal for AC Purchase of Rs. 24,990 through EMI facility but due to some reason transaction was cancelled.

19th Aug'16: Amount was credited back in Credit Card.

15th Dec'16: i have cleared all my Outstanding of Rs. 48802/- + balance amount of unbilled Rs. 3564 on 26th Dec'16.

24th Jan'17: SMSMreceived from SBI to pay outstanding amount of Rs. 2270/-

After receiving this statement i was shocked that after clearing full payment why SBI are still charging me,

1st Feb 2017: I called Customer care to esquire about the Oustanding amount they told that EMI cancellation was not done & since Aug'16 they were charging me EMI amount. When i asked them that already amount of Rs. 24990/- got credited in Credit card then why the transaction was not cancelled. He told as i have not informed SBI to cancel the EMI hence amount was getting charged back, so far i have already made a payment of Rs. 12,000/- against that EMI. After knowing that Immediately i told him to raise a service request (SR No: 117532645604 Dtd: 1st Feb 2017) to cancel the transaction. But he was insisting me to pay Rs. 2270 for closure of transaction which i have made on 3rd Feb 2017.

4th Feb'17: I have received SMS that SR is processed & EMI was cancelled.

11th March'17: Again i have received SMS that Rs. 11,317 Outstanding amount to pay.
14th March'17: I called Customer care again to check why this statement has sent as i have already cleared my all Outstanding amount of Rs. (48802+3564) & extra Rs.12,000 EMI Cost & i have not made any transaction in last 3 months. After keeping On - hold for long time they are telling me that they have credited extra 24,990 amount in my card which i am unable to see in my transaction.

After arguing for long he was not having answer & then he told me that its a Overall Transaction charges, so i asked what transaction charges then he is telling me that my Supervisor will call to give you clarification. I understood its a unnecessary charges & just to harass Customer as we are not using SBI Credit Card or making any transaction.

I told him to raise SR (SR No: Dtd: ) to bloack my card but he is telling even after blocking the card i have to make a Payment of Rs. 11,318/- & SBI will call continuously to clear Outstanding amount which i told him clearly i am not going to make any payment as SBI has already fetch extra amount from me. I told him to put a comment that "extra charges are made on my credit card due to which i am not going to pay" but he denied writting that statement.

I need to see action against this as its a burglary which SBI is doing with Customer, I am filling this complaint with a hope that unnecessary amounts are not seek from the Customer & impact CIBIL Score.

Please make a note i am not going to make any payment & this should not get impacted on my CIBIL Score.

Falguni Shah
shah.falguni@rediffmail.com
Thanneermalai

Mar 14, 2017

Credit Card Not issue

Very bad service no response of customer care and executive of sbi...am applying for credit card last 20 days but still am not getting information about my credit card...i have the application no it shown declined the reason is address mention wrongly but the address was correct verification of the date am only give the details to that person then i follow the status last week same person will come the verification...still the status it shown in declined that executive we cannot pick my call only but it was busy all the time...i dont want any explaination...what is my credit card status if you issue or not?....are else return my document.

Application No:2004101015365.

Mobile No:9677953300.
Vijayakumar Vp

Mar 13, 2017

Receiving Some Others Credit Card Statement To My Mobile No. 9843568414

Sir/Madam,

I have not taken credit card from SBI till now but month on month I am receiving some others statement to my mobile no. 9843568414 for Rs. 34638. I am getting frustrated of this. Kindly remove my no. from your database and do the needful.
Siva02

Mar 11, 2017

SBI CREDIT CARD - WORST SERVICE

SBI Credit card not received yet - Worst Service
I have applied SBI credit card 1 month before. But still not yet get it. If I ask bank agent she is saying salary slip is wage slip. I get it HDFC credit card with same salary slip. Really SBI is irresponsible and worst service. Even they did not acknowledg my application.N o response.
shambhukotale

Mar 11, 2017

Very Bad Service with No any Responce from Custemer care

Hello

I am new with sbi credit card service I am Citi bank customer, I suffer with very careless Service of SBI and they have no value of customer time. Lot of delay in complaint and please close my card and refund my annual fee with insurance charges ASAP otherwise i have complaint of Grahak seva please do the needful

Card no-4377486576622698

Shambhu
Pijush Kanti Acharya

Mar 10, 2017

Getting cotradictory massage

Sir, Since last seven days I have received various contradictory massage, from one massage it has written that your sbicard has been dispatched, in other massage, your sbicard has been declined due to the security reason, and such type of massage I have received minimum four times, matter is that till today I did not received any sbi card from india post. Please clear the position of my sbicard .My sbi card application no is 2003401014620. I am waiting for your early solution and reply. Thank you.

Mar 9, 2017

I had reply for credit card.. I haven't received satisfactory reply..

Please refer to the trailing communication..

Manpreet banga

On 04-Mar-2017, at 11:38 AM, Manpreet <manpreet.kaur2611@gmail.com> wrote:

Ravi Pisharody

Mar 9, 2017

Wrongly debited amoiunt

I am SBI card holder No 5101 xxxx xxxx 7929 and I had been using my sbi card for shopping one Jeanse from Right Choice, Dombivili East, Maharashtra on 26 November, 2016 for an amount Rs.600/-. On swiping my SBI card on machine, which is shown an Server Error message but the said amount of Rs.600 is debited from my credit card account. I had sent several correspondences to Chargeback@sbicard.com and also the nodal officer in this regard, but not yet solved. My complaint reference number is 114378198655.
Kindly do the needful.
Ravi
rejimon .b

Mar 4, 2017

refund 982

i have use my debit card purchase of 982 rs, this payment i for stn cant tvm extn cha txn#706105009793 but the trasaction was a failore trasation id is-900200000004068 plesae refund the money back my acno-30207698348 purchase date-02/03/2017
RAMANACISF

Mar 3, 2017

Deduction of an amount of Rs. 575/- for Over due limit

An amount of Rs.575/- (Rupees five hundred seventy five only) have deducted from my account for over due limit on 21.02.2017. What is overdue limit? Why this amount deduct my account?
VINAY KUMAR BARVE

Mar 1, 2017

STOP / CLOSE SERVICES OF CARD NO 4207 3990 6573 1886 AND 4207 3990 6573 1894

One phone call came and asking OTP no from my Mobile ????
Please Close / Stop the services of card no 4207 3990 6573 1886 and 4207 3990 6573 1894 with immediate effect by withdrawing the falls outstanding amount.
Vinay Kumar Barve
VINAY KUMAR BARVE

Mar 1, 2017

Cancelation of card no 4207 3990 6573 1886

Without taking consent from me, over phone verbally and forcibly they given insurance scheme with card issuing time, and on 01.03.2017 also given one cash back scheme by deceiving over phone. Kindly reverse the same with immediately. Card No. 4207 3990 6573 1886 Card Holder Name Vinay Kumar Barve, Mobile No 8275018777. Also take necessary action for cancel my card immediately.
bala7474

Feb 28, 2017

Refund amount to my account.

SUBJECT ; REFUND AMOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT.
NAME :BALA KRISHNAN P Date. 28.02.2017
R/Sir,
I am SBI card holder No 4726 xxxx xxxx 5274 i had been using my sbi card for IRCTC ticket booking on website payTM on 27.02.2017 amount Rs-796.15, they captured the money for IRCTC ticket, but we didnot get our ticket. please refund our ticket amount Rs-796.15.

my contact no/ 8281383907
pallavi bondre

Feb 28, 2017

not recd sbi credit card, refused bec i had applied before and cancelled

as i have already applied card in d yr 2014 through sbi thakur village branch, but that agent felt sick n she left d job ....and i did not receive d card for 6 to 7 months so i was worried some may not misuse it.. so i phoned the head office to cancell my sbi card . but now being retd person from sbi i wanted to have that facility, i again applied it in d mth of dec.2016,,,,,,,,but just now in d mth feb i got to know that your deptt. cancelled my request and refused to have card to me.. if i feel all d required documents and urge t have sbi crredit card... on which basis this request can be cancelled.. Respected sir/madam , being retd. person this is my request, why your customer service is refused to me for bearing a sbi credit card... waiting for your assistance.. thanks.

State Bank of India - misbehave
    I sanni kumari an account holder of sbi BhArthu branch and...
    SBI Buddy - hxhchdhc55
    Contact Customer Care And Resolve your Any Complaint...
    paytm - gtfrdewsertfgy
    State Bank of India - sbi.. .......yhj
    Contact Customer Care And Resolve your Any Complaint...
    idea 3g - very poor net speed
    Very very poor 3g net speed
    Bank Of India - dddeeess
    BANK OF INDIA / DEBIT CUM ATM CARD - fgllll
    Customer Care Online Support........ Raise Your...
    Shopclues - Recieved Used and Damaged Maharaja Whiteline Opal Pedestal...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had booked Maharaja Whiteline Opal...
    paytm - ygygy