SBI Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI Credit Card

bisarla

May 21, 2015

Fraud shopping from my credit card

FROM SBI CREDIT CARD ONLINE SHOPPING HAS BEEN DONE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE

Dear SIR/MADAM,

I Ranjeetha having SBI CREDIT CARD NO:5264 6854 4406 0071 I was having my credit card with me only but online shopping has been done from my credit card but, i came to know about the matter when i have received an SMS that billing amount of Rs.6470/- has been done on 13th May '15 and billing amount of Rs.8250/- has been again done on 14th May '15.I was really shocked to see those both SMS' and even in the billing statement i have received that both amounts also .I Kindly,request you to look into the matter and solve my problem.I was really not aware of the shopping please help me out from this problem sir.

REGARDS,
RANJEETHA
HYDERABAD
Mob:-9246583335
brajesh meena

May 20, 2015

my credit card blocked

my card no 4377-4869-9637-0050 sbi gold card .about one month my card blocked and complained resister customer care but nit reply me ..and no solution.my request sr my problem shortout fastly.
Mudit123

May 18, 2015

authentication failed

DEAR SIR,

WHILE CARRYING OUT ONLINE TRANSACTION THE SBI CARD ERROR IS

"AUTHENTICATION FAILED"

YOUR SBI CARD DETAILS ARE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN OUR SERVER

IT IS REQUESTED PLEASE RECTIFY THE PROBLEM, I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FROM LAST NINE (09) DAYS ON THE TOLL FREE NO, AND BEEN GIVEN ONLY ASSURANCES.

THANKS.

MUDIT MATHUR

COMPLAINT ID 1-1515779883, 1-1548968039, 1-1526294273, 1-1505046827

MY DETAILS CAN BE COLLECTED FROM THE COMPLAINT ID.
Ezjnir

May 15, 2015

Charged Dishonor fee for no reason

Sub Charged Dishonor fee for no reason

Respected sir/Madam
I Rinzee Lama , SBI card no 4377 4862 0586 0636 got charged dishonor fee for no reason
I had made manuel payment on 30/4 full payment and again it was auto debited on 2/5 and got dishonor fee now when u have already received full payment then even if its auto debited then why charging Dishonor fee.
KIndly waive off dishonor fee as its an invalid charge

.Looking forward for your cooperation.

Account Details
CC NO 4377486205860636

Thanks&Regards
RINZEE LAMA
sheetal.kasar

May 14, 2015

Mental Harassment Provided By Agency

My self Sheetal Prashant Kasar Card No: 4377486994129268 i am not able to pay the minimum amount due to my personal reason ( I am job less from last one and half year, my husband is also jobless as he suffer from a disease called ankylosing spondylitis (720) we both are jobless there no income for my family we stay in rented house we have daughter of four and half year age she is scared she stars crying but the person keeps on shouting. My is family is depended on me I am trying my level best to get the job but there is no result coming out there no one to support us all my saving and ornament i had invest to my friends business (Swapnil Suresh Bhuwada ) but he took all money from us and ran away . I had filed a case against him in Mulund Court. I had informed this thing to many person of SBI Team than also their no support from the team .
The person name Sanjay Singh Thakkur Mobile No 9820267721 is mental harass us by coming to our place shouting,scolding, saying bad sentences from last few days he tora chairing us.He say do anything we want money otherwise i will doing much more thing.
So i request all the SBI Team to please support me as soon as i recevice the money i will pay. If this continues i will do suicide and my family who is depend on me sbi team need to take care of my family after my death

Sheetal Kasar
nareshjon

May 14, 2015

Interaction Id- 1-1494999292 SBI CREDIT CARD- 4726426897388189

Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
To Naresh Kumar May 11 at 6:28 PM
Dear Cardholder,

I thank you for writing to me and bringing it to my notice. We will contact you if we need any further details to resolve the matter.

In case you are writing to us for the first time and have a query on your credit card, you may reach us on feedback@sbicard.com or contact our call center on 1860-180-1290 from BSNL / MTNL Lines and 39 02 02 02 from all other phones.

This is the Escalation Desk and all cases are investigated in detail. We shall try to resolve your concern in 8 working days. Should we require more time for further investigation, we will keep you informed.

For faster tracking of your future communication, please do not change the subject line of this email. If you have not provided your SBI Card / Contact Number in your email, please provide the same for faster resolution.

While we work towards providing a resolution, we request you to please bear with us in the interim.

Our grievance redressal mechanism is also available at our website -www.sbicards.com, https://www.sbicard.com/header_footer_pages/grievance_redressal_0_170957.html for ready reference.

We thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

Nodal Officer
Customer Services
SBI Cards

[THREAD ID: 1-OQ30U4]
"Please do not delete Thread ID" Message in auto acknowledgement"

-----Original Message-----
From: naresh_johnwal@yahoo.com
Sent: 11/5/2015 03:38:05 PM
To: Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
Subject: SBI CREDIT CARD- 4726426897388189 - # 9873678641

After so many calls to SBI Customer Care for the Reversal of Outstanding Amount and stop sending Outstanding due messages as the account has been resolved the for the same, as I have not availed any transaction against my Card, which is already blocked past 2 months.

Please formally closed the issue.

S. No.
Amount
Statement Date
Message Date

22.02.2015
24th Feb 2015

Complaint Ref. No. 1-712285929 - 24th Feb 2015 (for Card Blocking & Reversal)

11th March 2015

13th March 2015

22.03.2015
24th Mar 2015

8th Apr 2015
Complaint Ref. No. 1-1051762865 - 9th Apr 2015 (for Reversal after Card Blocking)

10th Apr 2015

22.04.2015
24th Apr 2015

Complaint Ref. No. 1-1215179888 - 24th Apr 2015 (Card Blocked - for Reversal & 0 Balance Closer Letter)
Complaint Ref. No. 1-1237492949 - 28th Apr 2015 (Card Blocked - for Reversal & 0 Balance Closer Letter)

9th May 2015

Ram Dayal Meena

May 9, 2015

SBI CARD TO BE UNBLOCKED

Dear sir/Madam,

sir my sbi gold credit card number 4317-5750-5914-9485, in the name of Ram Dayal Meena, issued in sbi staff members scheme has been blocked due some unavoidable circumstances. I have called on various times on helpline numbers but not yet unblocked. I once again request you please look into the matter and do the needful immediately under advice to us on my email rammeena13@sbi.co.in or mobile no 8800057245.

yours faithfully

RAM DAYAL MEENA
MOB NO 8800057245
uttam p saini

May 8, 2015

Waiver of annual fees which is overdue payment shows

I am holder of credit card no.4006 6610 1578 7182 in which sms is regularly coming us that payment is over due which is due
to annual fees only. Please waive the annual fee as I am very old card holder since 1997.

babu bhaskar

May 7, 2015

sbi gopr&more card

Sar my application number1731401001924
Not despad.....what happen
ARPDAS

May 7, 2015

Statement is getting generated for a closed account (credit card)

My card no is: 4377-4869-9739-0818 which has been stolen long back, so I have requested SBI credit card department to block & close my account. They did the same & send me message that my account has been closed. So no statement should be generated against my card as per the SBI bank’s promised me. But every month I have been sent a credit card statement which stood Rs/- 1105.04 in total.
I need the clarification of this statement generation instead of not using the card physically. I am not going to pay this much amount to SBI as they promised me that once the account has been closed, card holder doesn’t have to pay a single money. So why should I pay for the this??

Arpita
smitshruti

May 2, 2015

cancle sbi credit card visa

I sunil narhari wadavarao SBI credit card No. 4006 6761 7487 9737 residing at naigaon east vasai road. Sir I was cancel my SBI VISA (advantage) Credit card (A camp conducted from your side on 2012 at Mandvi, navaghar road vasai Main Branch). My card was cancel on this time.
But still the credit card fee is getting deducted from my account and it shows SMS in my registered mobile number.
09821995969 & new no 8793602678.

Kindly look forward to the matter, and take the necessary action at your earliest.

sunil n wadavarao.
Account no: 10649637517.
Branch : SBI navaghar road vasai maharashtra.
smitshruti

May 2, 2015

cancle sbi credit card visa

I sunil narhari wadavarao, SBI credit card No. 4006 6761 7487 9737 residing at naigaon east vasai. Sir I was cancel my SBI VISA (advantage) Credit card (A camp conducted from your side on 2012 Main Branch navghar vasai road My card was cancel on this time.
09821995969 old new no 08793602678.

sunil n wadavarao
Account no: 10649637517.
Branch : sbi navghar vasai road.
kaushtuz

Apr 29, 2015

Non refund of excessive balance by SBICARDS and not response of sbicards to genuine consumer requests

Its the poor and pathetic attitude of SBICARDS towards consumers that is driving me to write a review/complaint today:
I am giving you copies of my emails to sbicards to help you better appreciate the problem and the solution.
Sbicards have a reputation of time passing and delaying problems of consumers till the consumers stops responding/ or the problems becomes irrelevant.
In this regard I invite consumers to share their ordeals with SBIcards to help future consumers take a informed step.
The last email I had sent yesterday and today:
Dear Madam/Sir,
Refer to my request dated 17 April 15 regarding refund of excess balance in my SBI card account. I have noticed an inordinate amount of delay in your process. I hereby request you to process my request at an early date so that I may continue to have a good relationship with SBI card.
It may be verified at your end that I, as the customer have been very forthcoming and disciplined in my monthly bill payments to SBIcards so as to make my monthly payments in time however the same courtesy is not being extended to me by you.

I have always noticed a poor and pathetic attitude of SBI cards towards customers . Please understand that its not customers who need you but you who need customers.

I had made a request on 17 the of April and its 27th of April. Neither has the problem been resolved nor did I get any response from SBI since.
It is requested that you give me TEN reasons why I should continue the relationship with SBI cards and burn my blood rather than shift to other companies who cares about its customers and put customers first.

On 17 Apr 2015 18:35, <feedback@sbicard.com> wrote:
ay
Thank you for writing to us.

Our Team is working on your query and shall revert to you through a call or an e-mail within 5 working days. Should we require more time for further investigation, we will keep you informed.

1. To help us respond faster, please mention your SBI Card number and contact number in the correspondence. In case these details have not been included, please provide us with the same by replying to this e-mail.

2. The reference number of your case has been mentioned in subject line of this correspondence. For faster tracking of your future communication, please revert to us without changing this subject line.

At SBI Cards, we are committed to make your life simple and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.

We are currently undergoing system maintenance due to which you may get a delayed response from us. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please bear with us as we strive to serve you better in the coming days.

Yours Sincerely,

SBI Cards

Important: Lost Card needs to be immediately reported and blocked. Use our automated IVR channel available 24 x 7 or contact our Customer Service representatives (Between 8 am to 8 pm) at helpline numbers - 39 02 02 02 (Prefix STD code of your city while calling from mobile) to block your card immediately. You may also contact us through SMS (type "Problem" and send to 9212500888), Facebook (facebook.com/sbicards or through Twitter (twitter.com/sbicard_connect)

[THREAD ID: 1-4GK6XDK]
"Please do not delete Thread ID" Message in auto acknowledgement"

-----Original Message-----
From: kaushikfien@gmail.com
Sent: 17/4/2015 06:34:02 PM
To: feedback@sbicard.com
Subject: Refund of excess balance from my credit card account SBI CREDIT CARD No. 4377486994058871

Dear Madam/ Sir,
My name is Koushik Roy. My credit card number is 4377486994058871.
I had mistakenly and accidentally made a payment to my credit card of Rs 30000 through paynet from my HDFC BANK a/c on 04/04/15 due to which there is a excess balance of Rs 20977.36 in my account.
I request you to immediately refund the balance online to my HDFC bank a/c. My HDFC bank a/c details are as follows:
Bank - HDFC Bank
Name of a/c holder- Koushik Roy
Account no. - 12511150040506
IFSC code - HDFC0001251
I am attaching scanned copy of my PAN card with this request. I further request you to intimate status of my request to my registered mail id.
Deepak K Patel

Apr 29, 2015

credit card fees

I Haribhai B. Parmar, SBI credit card No. 4032 5064 9409 9542 residing at Vadoara, Gujarat. Sir I was cancel my SBI VISA (Signature) Credit card (A camp conducted from your side on 23.04.205 at Mandvi, Vadoarara Main Branch). My card was cancel on this time.
09974628248.

H.B.Parmar.
Account no: 10135322715.
Branch : SBI panchvati branch.
gurcharan kaur

Apr 27, 2015

ENCASH LOAN

I HAD TAKEN AN ENCASH LOAN IN OCTOBER 2014 THE OF THIS LOAN IS 2252.94 BUT WHEN i RECEIVED THE STATEMENT THE EMI IS MENTIONED IN STATEMENT IS RS. 3672.44 i HAVE DEPOSITED MY ACTUAL EMI AMOUNT IN OCTOBER & NOVEMBER BUT THEY MENTION AGAIN THE WRONG EMI & IN DECEMBER THEY CANCELLED MY PREVIOUS LOAN & FROM DECEMBER THEY SHOWS A NEW LOAN TO ME IN THEIR OWN RECORDS & AGAIN SEND ME THE STATEMENT OF FROM 1ST EMI IN DECEMBER, IF i HAVE ALREADY PAID MY 1ST & 2ND EMI IS OCTOBER & NOVEMBER THEN WHY SHOULD I PAY THEM AGAIN THEN I CANT PAY THE 1ST EMI & 2ND EMI IN DECEMBER & JANUARY THEY MENTIONED THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS IN MY NEXT & NEXT STATEMENTS & LATE PAYMENT CHARGES TOO WHY SHOULD I PAY THEM I SEND SO MANY E-MAILS TO CEO NODAL OFFICER FEEDBACK SBI BUT NO RESPONSE TO TILL DATE NOW THE OUTSTANDING OF THEIR OWN FAULT IS ON ME IS RS. 5900 APPX. WHY SHOULD I PAY THE PANALITY OF SBI CARDS DEPARTMENT I HAVE THE PROOFS OF MY EMIS & SBI CARDS EMI STATEMENT TOO WHAT CAN I DO NOW PLZ. SUGGEST I PERSONALLY GO TO THE GURGAON OFFICE TOO BUT NO SOLUTION I GOT FROM THERE..

GURCHARAN KAUR
Vasudevamurthy.L

Apr 24, 2015

Reversal of extra charges

I, Vasudevamurthy.L, my SBI Card No.- 4377 4869 4430 6586 have been with you from 2002. You have leveid late fee of Rs. 750 on 08/04/2014 and finance charges for part payment of 4days Rs.1186 on 19/04/2015. This part payment was because I did not receive any hard or soft copy of the statement. As soon as I received your SMS I made the balance payment. Hence, I request you to reverse the extra charges leveid which is very very high, considering my long association with your bank.

Vasudevamurthy.L
indrajeetkarate

Apr 23, 2015

didnt got card till nw it more than a month

Hi dis is indrajeet mokashi . I had applied a sbi card from sbi counter goregaon hypercity mall . Its more than a month but no executive or manger is responsing on it . Even after calling about 100 times no one least care to give me response m not able to apply even from my sbi branch coz application i done 1 time only . Even ur useleas executive or manger is not picking my call . Let me knw as soin as possible on this matter or else i meed to logged a compliant on sbi coz ur executive has taken my every details n even my other credit cars details
vishala vadlamani

Apr 18, 2015

i didn't get the SBI credit card till now

Dear Sir Mujhe credit card nahin pahuncha. lekin uss ka first bill generate hogaya. Aap ka custormer care service eakdam bekar hai koi respond nahin karta hai.

Card Speedpost Ref No EV15090330487 bheja gaya tha. per uss pey Mobile No mention nahin karte hain so post man insufficiant address karke returrn bhej diya. kise contact karen. so yahan likhna pad raha hai. iss ka kya solution hai please inform karen. regards. vishala
RAJESH_ MEHTA

Apr 17, 2015

surrender the card

I WANT TO SURRENDER MY CARD. I APPROCHE MANY TIMES ON CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER BUT ITS DIDNOT WORK.
RAJESH MEHTA
Satenderkr

Apr 11, 2015

very bad service at customer care and SBI Card CEO

I have many times call customer care and e-mail SBI top level employees regarding Balance Transfer related issue still no solution at this time.

Satender Kr.
G.v.prasadRao

Apr 6, 2015

My SBI card sent via Bluedart Ref no EV 15086311729 iOS undelivered

Mr Rajeev called me by mobile no91-9810254673 and informed me that my credit limit is enhanced and new card is being despatched
..Though I informed me that there is change in my contract address he informed to collecte it from Blue dart by giving photo I'd.But Bluedart refused to deliver it and informed that the relative ET 15086311729 is returned back. Please note my revised address
G.V.PrasadRao
Anu Residency
Villa no42
Aparna Hill Park Boulevard
Chandanagar
Hyderabad 50050
Please arrange to courier to my above address immediately .
brajendra kumar singh

Apr 4, 2015

no contact with card holder

no any contact with SBI credit card holder when i call to customer care then no any reply
RAJESH KUMAR 123

Apr 4, 2015

Very very very bad service, phone not received by any help line persons and i waiting long time

Sir, I have 2000 more rewards points and want to cash. In this regard, I called continuously 03 days (approximate 20 to 25 minutes) but didn't respond by the customer executive and phone on hold and my phone call charges also deducting from my balance because this is no toll free number. Sir how to connect with customer executive?
kusum giri

Apr 3, 2015

credit card not deliverd but processing charge debit my account

I apply a credit card. My card dispatched via speed post with Ref no EV15031065789.still I didn't get my card .my first instolment 560.68 Rs.debit my a/c on 14/3/2015 sbi credit card P A.I could not get receive my credit card .After some time closed my a/c. I call many time local sbi credit card officer but not good responce me .my first instolment is not refund me .so i request you my debit amount please credit my a/c no.32615960513.
Kindly refundmy amount at earliest.

Kusum giri
PAN.AWHPG7919F
VARANASI

Pizza Hut - Threatening- cursing
    Dear all, 3 are an American lebanese family who teach...
    SONY XPERIA - xperia c3
    My xperia c3 touch is not responding sometimes and it...
    UPSC - obc community certificate date
    sir,i m.confused about date,which date shall be povided in...
    mp board bhopal - English/ math/ socialscince
    Re check 3 subject I want to recheck my 3 subject (100)...
    Very Frequent Powercuts - Very Frequent Powercuts
    Hello, In Reff to the below mentioned residential...
    LG - LGD821(Nexus 5) - FAULTY MOTHERBOARD
    I wish to complain regarding the fault in my main PCB for...
    LAVA MOBILE - Internet Not Work
    I bought IRIS X5 on 22/11/2014 and it's been 20 days...
    Jet Airways - Lost Luggage
    I travelled from Dammam to New Delhi on March 28,2015....
    reliance cdma mobile - puk number
    Sir, by mistake I have locked my reliance sim card n now...
    Income Tax Department - PAN CARD - AIXPK4558Q
    Dear Sir/Madam, Pan Card No-AIXPK4558Q is...