SBI Credit Card

Credit card no
Gsrpiyush

Jan 10, 2017

Asking OTP and CVV

Dear Sir i am getting calls from +911169400091 number she asking for OTP and my CVV numbers please look into it
Sudhakar Reddy G
suryanarayana_naraparaju

Dec 29, 2016

With out receive card add annual fee and other charges

I have SBI CREDIT CARD Subject: EXT: with out credit card annul fee and other charges added .
you blocked my credit card no.4377 4869 9788 0842 two years back, you told to me that upgrade your card.i never received any card till now. before answer my question you check my payments track and any other transactions have done with new updated card., and also check you have received acknowledgement from me. I receive SMS every day that " your SBI card has been delivered on to N.SURYANARAYANA. YOU can generate pin by logging on to website" and another massage like this (dear sbi cardholder we have been trying to contact you to deliver your SBI CARD despite our best effots we have not been able to reach you.)
I have received e-statement in my mobile, in that total due amt Rs6465/ ON 27TH DEC 2016.what is this ? give me clarification.
your sbi card dept no coordination with other departments, with out reach the card to the customer you add annual fee and other fees (you blocked my card two years before).

you have no response on my privies mail.
vipin kaushik

Dec 27, 2016

Mobile no. change

I am credit card holder.my card no. Is 4726426756218469.please change my mobile no.9510953631 to 9377840646,the reliance no.is permanent to me. Kindly do the need full please.
Thanks & regards

Babita kaushik
Mobile no. 9377840646
D sakthivelan

Dec 22, 2016

Change of mobile number

I am credit card holdet. My credit card number 4006676534639201. Kindly change my mobile number. My new Mobile number 9566072747 in view old mobile number not in use. Please acknowledge.

satendratomar

Dec 9, 2016

change the mobile number

My sbi card no is 4377486529014894, i want to change my register mobile no 9096031111due to lost of mobile so change my registered mobile number and update new mobile number 7251855055. please activate/ register this number for OTP please, I tried to do it online but there was some problem.

Sanjeev Chaomla
supin u

Nov 29, 2016

change my register mobile no

My sbi card no is 4726 4268 9817 4448, i want to change my register mobile no 7418258525 due to lost of mobile so change my registered mobile number and update new mobile number 9020825005. please activate/ register this number for OTP please, I tried to do it online but there was some problem.

supin u
venkateshkoppada

Nov 23, 2016

FRAUD

Manager SBI card
My self Venkatesh from Hyderabad.I recd phone call on 22 th Nov 2016 my cell no 9177502012 behalf of SBI verification dept.he knows everything things about my card after check all he ask me for otp .after 1 minutes he make transaction of rs 7873/- .by shopping jet merchant. how they can operate and deduction my account. Pls check and refund my amount in my card.

My card no is -4377-4856-5630-6271
Pls help .

Venkatesh
vm050852

Nov 23, 2016

mobile no change in sbi card

i have sbi credit card but my mobile no sim was lapsed i have to change my mobile no for that i have sent documents to pune

old mobile no 9442242028 new mobileno 9486105387 sbi credit card no 4377486945513826
ranjanchuri

Nov 11, 2016

Contact No. change

My sbi card no is 4377 4869 9923 3516, i want to change my register mobile no 9730230783 due to lost of mobile so change my registered mobile number and update new mobile number 9503872282. please activate/ register this number for OTP please, I tried to do it online but there was some problem.

Ranjan Churi
nirajgem

Oct 19, 2016

Update Mobile number

My sbi card no is 4726 4267 5452 8687, i want to change my register mobile no 9040094687 due to sim is damage/block so change my registered mobile number and update new mobile number 7542033057. please activate/ register this number for OTP please, I tried to do it online but there was some problem.
Niraj Kumar Choudhary
shaileshpatel2525

Oct 4, 2016

update new mobile no.

My sbi card no is 5172526724278754, i want to change my register mobile no 7600783924 due to sim is damage/block so change my register mobile number and entered new mobile number 7600068517. please activate/ register this number
Deepak.arora

Oct 1, 2016

Change mobile no

Change my contact no
Hi I'm Deepak Arora my card no is 4726426897954600.
Pls Change my contact no. as i have changed my mobile no. and my old no. is 9555853587 and New no. is 9654015747.
Kindly update my new no. i.e 9654015747
kindly do it fast it's urgent
thanks
pchoudhury

Sep 18, 2016

Wrong card being issued

Hello, this is Pratyush Choudhury. My SBI card application no is 1920206010737. I have applied for SBI Save card but instead of that SBI platinum card is being issued. I have tried several times contacting them but to no avail. Now ti got an SMS saying the annual fee is 2999 INR. Why should i pay this amount when i did not apply for this card. Please help.

Pratyush Choudhury
Mob No 09704644522
Bipin kumar pathak

Sep 15, 2016

Mobile number change register

Dear sir kindly for request . I am your credit card holder no- 4006 6765 3458 1957.I want to change my mobile number.from 9464727387 to New no- 9454727387.the bsnl number is permanent to me. Kindly do the heed full please. Thanks & regards . My mob no- 9454727387. Info me plz.
Monika G

Sep 12, 2016

Prank Calls about card offers

Since Few months I have been receiving calls frequently mentioning that they are from SBI Credit card department and they are offering me free discount card by which I can get 10% discount on every purchase,

When I questioned them whether I need to swipe this discount card after every purchase of mine they said yes and asked for My credit card number, validity date and other details,

Other call was again very planned asking me to mention card number, validity date and cvv number and they said I will be receiving a verification code from bank and I need to say them the same and with that my verification process is done and I will be getting discount card on my door step within couple of days.

When I said them that I will not provide any details and if they are calling from bank they will be having all these details she said
Ok if you are not co-operating your card will get disconnected within 24hrs.
I asked her to wait on call so that I will call police and inform same and she immediately disconnected the call.

May be many people are getting cheated with such calls, as the people calling are saying that the card will be blocked if they are not co-operating for verification.

Below are few numbers from which I have been receiving calls

Theebiga

Sep 6, 2016

Change of mobile number

My sbi card no is 4377486974688010, i want to change my register mobile no 8122017413 due to sim is demage/block so change my register mobile number and entered new mobile number 9597989649. please activate/ register this number for OTP please.

THEEBIGA.s
anilyerkar

Sep 6, 2016

CHANGE MY REGISTER MOBILE NUMBER

My sbi card no is 4377486204411795, i want to change my register mobile no 8939014701 due to sim is demage/block so change my register mobile number and entered new mobile number 9790832826. please activate/ register this number for OTP please.
regards Anil Yerkar
Bipin kumar pathak

Sep 5, 2016

Change my contact no

Hi I'm Bipin kumar pathak my card no 4006676534581957.Pls Chang my contact no for any massages and quarry old no 9422121866 and New no 9464727387.so pls chang it imidate.thanks
sk@502su

Sep 3, 2016

change contact number in sbi card

my sbi card no.is 4726 4267 5480 3080 .my ragistered mobile contact no.8767407645 has lost .therefore, request update my contact no. 9594684572 in sbi card for sms and other required.

date: 4/9/2016

sbi card holder: Suresh Kumar
stipathi33

Aug 26, 2016

Regarding change mobile number

My name is Saurabh Kumar Tripathi s/o Ashok kumar tripathi and DOB is 05/03/1990 . My card number is 4726-4267-5490-2833 i lost my mobile and number and now i want to change my mobile number 8527875721 and old number was 9650013023 please do as soon as possible or tell me procedure how i can do this.

Saurabh Tripathi
upendar91221

Jun 22, 2016

wrong promises to upgrade the card from platinum to signature

Hi All,

I had taken SBI platinum card on april 2014 for tha they charged 2999/- INR and provided 3000/-INR worth e-vouchers for redemption.As a feature of Platinum card if we spent 2Lakh rupees with in a year customer is going to get 3000/- E-voucher.but I did 1,92,000/-INR so I have not received 3000/-INR worth coupons.as a renewal I paid 2999/-INR on april 2015.
From april-2015 to DEC-02015 i did 300000/-INR transaction on my card.During mid Dec-2015 I thought to upgrade to SBI signature card.But as I spent more than 2Lakh transaction on Platinum I am going to get 3000/-INR worth coupons,again I dropped the thought to upgrade.
But I got the call from SBI credit card customer care saying that even if i upgrade to signature card i am going to get both vouchers worth 3000/-(for doing above 2lakh transaction on platinum card) and 5000/-INR voucher as a welcome gift to signature card.So I satisfied with the input of SBI executive and i upgraded my card from platinum to signature.
April 2016 I called SBI customer care regarding the coupons of Platinum and signature.simply they said i am eligible for getting signature welcome gift only.I got surprised and explained everything what communication happened during upgrade by customer care and requested to raise complaint.every time when iam following up regarding the platinum card voucher they simply saying not eligible as i made below 2Lakh transaction.But i did above 2Lakh transaction on platinum card between April 2015 to Dec-2015,before upgrading to signature card.they are not at all listening,SBI customer care is simply conveying that it was a miss communication and sorry for that.
I don''t want to leave SBI for this,as they miss communicated and did fraud with me to upgrade from platinum to signature.

Please help me to resolve this.

Upendar

REGARDS

GOPIKRISHNA
SAARORA959

Jun 12, 2016

payment released without my consent

The transaction of Euro 89.70
made on 07/06/2016 for booking a Hotel at Helsinki, was declined by
SBICRD with the objection that the expiry date of the card mentioned
therein is invalid. My card No. is 4317 5750 5959 0761

Subsequently I made another successful transaction of EURO 58.32 on
08/06/2016 using the same card and for the same booking.
Today I received a message that the transaction made by me on
07/06/2016 for Euro 89.70 is released. I fail to understand that once
a transaction is declined then after 5 days how can the same be
released without my consent. I request you to not to release the
payment of Euro 89.70 and if already made then may please be refunded
to me as the transaction is invalid. And to avoid double payment for the same booking since the Hotel does not refund the amount once paid

Ravi Telanakula

May 28, 2016

GST and SBC charges

What the bull shit with SBI credit cards why they are charging these GST and other charges from the customer.

ITs better to close of they are not responding properly and removing these charges.

easy movies - Amount Deducted but Ticket not booked
    I have booked 1 ticket through Easy movie in Bramaramba...
    Reliance Jio - No jio tower Recievers
    Hi@ Jio care. Good to see your free offers and growing...
    care---paytm.com - Paytm complaint number 91.53.33.82.40
    Paytm complaint number 91.53 33 82...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - IFB
    DearĀ  Sunir We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    NIOS - Delay of study material
    I have not recieved my study material yet... Just got my...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - buddy complaint
    buddy complaint customers. namber....
    Jet Airways - LOSS Of Baggage
    Loss of Baggage On 8th January, 2017, I travelled from...
    paytm - Transaction failed, payment deducted
    Transaction failed, but payment deducted against wallet...
    Ibps - Re print of application form for ibps po
    Sir/mam, I have lost my application form for ibps po/Mt...
    paytm - Transfer to Bank issue
    Transfered miny from paytm wallet to bank of amount...