SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Trisha Chatterji

Jan 23, 2017

Transfer of PPF a/c

Have repeatedly been sending mails to transfer my PPF a/c from Hyderabad to Mumbai, but no response on mail or on call. My PPF a/c no is 30678422087
Name: Trisha Chatterji
Abhimanu Verma

Jan 19, 2017

AMOUNT CREDIT IN WRONG A/C

TO,
COMPLAINT BOARD.
I HAVE TRANSFERD RS.5000,DATED ON 2 JANUARY 2017,2.50PM,TRANSECTION ID NO.S4XDSZB1BYUX. CORRECT A/CNO.30929489844,GAUR,BASTI, BUT UNFORTUNATELY AMOUNT CREDITED IN WRONG A/C NO.31841664920.HOW TO REFUND MY MONEY.
REGARDS
ABHIMANU KUMAR VERMA
9322080510
THANKS.
priyankakumbhar

Jan 12, 2017

Fraud Call

This call identified from Bihar on Truecaller app said my ATM and Account are blocked. On enquiring which bank, he said calling from SBI bank. When I said, I will make a complaint to police and I have already recorded the call, he used abusive language & hung up. No identified as 07808179985
Raj Deepak Singh

Dec 27, 2016

Fraudulent Calls

Dear SBI Team,

I am receiving calls from some NOIDA operator regarding my credit ard details. Being into financial industry i am able to differentiate between authorized and fraudulent calls.

After the first few calls, i abused these guys for cheating and even call Delhi police and report to them. However, it seems like these guys are doing better than the crime cell as even after more than a year i still receives the same.

Today i got the call from 8010497982

These guys keeps on changing their numbers but the place is same i.e. Noida. I urge you to speak to Delhi police so that common and innocent citizen of the country do not fall prey to these.

I hope you are listening.
jsayyed

Nov 8, 2016

my 500 rupees not credited in my account

I have not received my Rs,500/- which i deposited through cash deposit machine.
Total amount was Rs 20,000 but only 19,500/- got credited through CDM. Please have a look in the complaint it would be great help. My account no : 33298172077 SBI Savings account

Yudhaveer singh

Nov 2, 2016

credit not come yet in my ac

Sir ,
I deposit 5000 through cash deposit machine on Wednesday 1/11/2016 at 11:50 to 11:55 beetween at SBI ATM Belapur city Navi Mumbai ...the cash deposit at my own ac which Num is 34904211334 by the name Yudhveer singh ..but the money which I deposit not come yet in my account ..plz help me.
VEER SINGH TOMAR

Jul 14, 2016

My no sms after deposit Money

Respected Dear Sir , I am very cerrios this matter because Since four Year ago change this contact no. so no sms for my cell before Deposit Money
ChintanT

Jul 4, 2016

Fake call on SBI ATM being closed

Fake call claiming SBI AMT closing and password expiry

Today 4th july i just got a call from a person speaking that he is calling from SBI, saying my atm is blocked and was asking my account details. When I asked say my name he was saying my number is registered whereas my number is not registered in any SBI.

The number is +919576390558 tellinghe is from Noida but true caller app states he is from Bihar.
p7890

Jun 21, 2016

fraud call

Got call from no. 7836906182 claiming sbi person and asking for debit card details.
Take action against this no.
bhaveshpurohit

Jun 18, 2016

Fraud call regarding Credit Card details

I got a call from number +91-7836906182 at 2:59 pm today i.e 18th June,2016. The lady named Priya said that my SBI debit and credit card are being blocked and i will be issued new cards when i disclose all the information about my cards. I threatened to file a complaint to which she said i can go ahead and file. I know for sure about these fraud, dubious calls but many innocent might fall for this.

I get atleast 2-3 such calls a month mostly from Delhi and UP, indicating a large nexus. Please take action.
Ashutosh Ravi

Jun 16, 2016

ATM debit card not received

Refer speed post no. EB230879773IN was dispatched by SBI on 06 Jun 16. Item was not delivered till now. No consignment was found on tracking of speed post No. Request query the same.
Pooja vichare

May 25, 2016

My ac balance deducted twice at the time of online payment at sbiepay for the same activity

Sir 'my name is Pooja Govind Vichare at the time of fee payment I selected sbiepay for sbipo application form .my sum of rs. 605.15 debited twice from my account one at 6.23 pm and one at 6.37pm and i received msg of otp no n succesful transaction at 6.37pm .sir i am totaly disturbed from this activity .sir pls refund my fee.my regisyration no. 381662394 and my pis no is 052412979055. Sir please take some action on this matter .i am requesting u sir pls refund my money.my sbi ac no is34326294249

paresh naik

May 23, 2016

unable to make payment for sbi po

sir i have been facing the same problem as everybody else.i have registered for the sbi po exam but unable to make payment due to non functioning of the site,please help as early as possible,tomorrow 24 being the last date.
My regd no is 381364293
my email is pareshnaik0289@gmail.com
Jasmine_kaur

May 5, 2016

Fraud call and abusive language

7070373048 : i got call from this number at 8:00pm 5/5/2016.
He is talking in Bihari Language and true caller also shown me calling city Bihar , and he asked me to tell ATM no.
when i ask him which bank a=ATM number you want and why , he started talking abusively and used abusive language.

Why bank,police or any authority was not taking action when we have number of caller.
jsdedha

May 1, 2016

I have a complaint against Mobile No. 7070373048. I got a call from unknown person who is telling his name Deepak Sharma, e-mail id: deepaksharma555@gmail.com and talking to me like a Bihari Language. He is saying that I am calling from Mumbai and I want to know your SBI ATM Card expiry date. If you are not telling your expiry date so I will cancelled your SBI ATM Card. I have refused to give him my card expiry date and after that he is abusing me. I have gotten 2 missed calls from this no. 7070373048 at 09:08 am on 02/05/2016 and I have to ring another no. 8800267222 by 09:12 am on 02/05/16. He is directly asking about my SBI ATM Card expiry date. I want to confirm that he is a right person or wrong person after 2 minutes & 49 Seconds arguing and abusing to me.

Please take a strong action against this Mobile No. 7070373048.

Jitendra Singh
snehagajul1@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2016

Credit card did not Received but bill had been generated

I have applied for sbi credit card but that not delivered to me. And that credit card bill has been generated. Now they are saying pay bill. How could I pay the bill if i didn't received any credit card from bank.

Application No. 1903401003364

Asha Padangle

8419949991
sirajcool143

Apr 7, 2016

Fake call from 7070373048

Hello Team,

Fake call from 7070373048
Call revived from mobile no 7070373048 by the name of Sbi bank and asking to tell ATM card no, as i asked him his details he used abuse word tried to call back him his is not connecting so pls beware from this no..

Siraj Shaikh
Dhanpal Rawat

Feb 13, 2016

credit card fraud transaction

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform that there is two transaction done from my credit card debit transaction on my SBI Bank Credit Card (ending with 2584). Transaction Dated: 12th Feb,2016 for Rs.5000/- in the name of vodafone billdesk.Other one is Rs.45499/-in the name of on line shopping ( Flipkart) on 13th Feb.2016. After i got the call from sbi bank regarding these fraud transaction then i come to know that they change my details also e.g. telephone numbers.Then I put request to block my card. And request you to block that transaction amounts too.your early action is highly appreciated.

Dhanpal Singh,
8080147851,
Email id: rawat_dhanpal@yahoo.co.in;
shripaljain84

Feb 5, 2016

ATM Fraud

I RECEIVED CALL AND SAID THAT CALLING FROM SBI CUSTOMER CARE AND I HAVE REWARD AMOUNT TO BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT NEED SOME BASIC DETAILS. ONCE I GAVE HIM MY DEATILS, IMMEDIATELY RS.5960 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT. KINDLY HELP ME IN GETTING BACK THE MONEY.

Please let me know whom should i contact further, I have gone to nearest police station but they have told me to submit the application and they will investigate the case but they have not logged any FIR.

Shripal
vilasraut82

Feb 5, 2016

Fraud call for SBI Credit Card

9210982955 this number is fraud and asking for credit card details.
who is action person for this kind of crime???
how can I know the my complain is accepted / resolved ???
Let me know who will answer my all the question??????????????????????????????
ASHWINI PRIYANKA K

ATM pin not working

I got new pin from my home branch. But its not working. It shows incorrect pin.
Irshad ali mujawar

Feb 3, 2016

Transaction failed and money has not cme out from atm machine

Transaction failed and my money has not came out from atm machine.
Irshad ali mujawar

transactionfail

I have put the money in atm machine for fund transfer but the money has gone in side the machine and the message has came that system error.
so my money has not gone to my account that is village
Sumit88

Jan 28, 2016

CREDIT CARD HACKED

I received a call from an unknown source claiming to be an SBI executive asking for my card details. Since, he was talking as a credible person I forwarded the details of my card. The person transacted an amount of Rs.4998 & Rs. 4995. Since then my card got blocked.
Please see into the issue as I am worried that the card might be used for some suspicious activity.
vipin sachin

Jan 19, 2016

For refunded balance

Respectfully,I beg to say that, I am the customer of your bank SBI in Shajadpur Ambedkar nagar.My name is VIPIN YADAV and my a/c 31676371602. I had transactioned on 15/12/2015 but the transaction did not get success. I have already complained Rs.600/.But my account in not credit till now. I want to you for handling my complain. My complain no- PO429222484329.
I hope that you will notice my complain shortly.
your customer
Vipin yadav

ACT BROADBAND - No Internet connection after Dec 12, 2016
    I have been Patiently waiting for more than 45 days for...
    MICROMAX MAD A94 - 3g net setting
    3g setting my Micromax a94 not compatible 3g .....not...
    Reliance - company not provide me portability
    I have a number as 8000819441 in RELIANCE company. I want...
    www.paytm.com - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Agar Apko Kisi Bhi Time Gand Marwani Ho Toh Maze Se...
    Ashta chamma serial in maa tv - viwers
    TO ALL VIWERS REPATITHO SERIAL CHUDADAM MANEYANDI NEXT...
    SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Reliance - No out going calls
    Sir/madam I used Reliance gsm no. 7306731766.I Recharged...
    online sbi - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!