SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

balvant kshirsagar

Dec 16, 2013

eaadhar not acepted

dahanu branch sbi bank manager not acepted eaadhar card he say this is no orignal aadhar but why goverment gives facility of dowanloding aadhar he says this eaadhar not useful for gov schmes but other bankes acpted
FARHAN AHMED SHAIKH

Apr 9, 2013

CREDIT CARDS REGECTED

MAI FARHAN AHMED SHAIKH TAHER CELL NO.9967913846 AND MY SBI A/C NO 30634915084 . HAI. MAINE MUMBAI FORT BRANCH K MANAGER MR AMOL KO DOCUMENT K SATH SBI CREDIT CARD APPLY KIYA THA UNKA CELL NO.9167901759 HAI. ABHI TAK SAB VERIFICATION HUA HAI. MUZE SBI K TARAFSE VERIFICATION CALL BHI AYA THA MAGAR 2 MONTH HO GAYE HAI ABHI TAK KOI JAWAB YA CARD ISSUE K BARE ME CALL NAHI HAI. PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION MY ISSUE. THANK YOU

Mar 17, 2013

SBI Credit Card (Wrong Billing Statement)

Hi All,

I Kishor Chillal resident of navi mumbai is being billed for SBI credit card which I have never recived so I would like SBI to stop sending me such Wrong Billing statemnet on immediate basis
gpsutar

Dec 22, 2012

SBI Card

I have not taken any SBI card still i have got SMS on my phone that ' your last statement dated 20 Dec has been dispatched & due date of payment of Rs 13790.75 is 9 Jan 2013.'

Mar 27, 2012

not received the confirmation message after payment of fees

I am Rajarshi Biswas from kolkata.I applied for SBI CLERICAL exam posts.My registration number is 4001317735.After payment of fees at SBI(NAGERBAZAR BRANCH, KOLKATA) I did not get any kind of confirmation message at my email ID (rjrsh1087@gmail.com) and my mobile no. also.
SO I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHETHER MY PROCESS IS COMPLETEED OR NOT.PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AT MY E-MAIL ID.

THANKING YOU,
RAJARSHI BISWAS

Mar 24, 2012

not received the confirmation message after payment of fees

I Nayan Dilip Palav .MY EMAIL ID IS nayanpalav@gmail.com. I HAD APPLIED FOR SBI CLERICAL POSTS. WITH MY Registration No.-4000716493 . BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID, AFTER PAYMENT OF FEES.SO, PLEASE SEND ME CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID.

Thanking You,

NAYAN DILIP PALAV

Dec 9, 2011

Cancellation of challan

Dear friends,
I have challan of Uttaranchal gramin bank ( rupees 325/- ) for recent officer scale vacancy but my age exceeds one month I belongs to General category and this challan is useful for OBC also so if you want it contact me on mobile no-7588719056 (bsnl).
thanking you
SINGH DEVENDRA

Mar 9, 2011

Mobile No. Registeration

I am very delighted to write this that the above issue has been resolved by the branch manager, Mr. Iyer in fraction of seconds !!!

Mr. Iyer has always been a kind of helping person. Infact the entire staff is co-operative. This unhappiness is basically due to the arrogant/ Non customer friendly approach of the recently shifted/ transfered cashier in place of Mr. Dindore.

Rgds

Neelesh

Feb 28, 2011

Mobile No. Registeration

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted a request for Mobile No. Registeration (No. 9821377718) for availing Intenet Banking facility on my Saving A/c.

After 02/03 visits/ reminders the Registertion is done but unfortunately a wrong Mobile no has been registered.

Now I am doing a follow up/ runing for registeration of correct my correct Mobile No.

Please help if you can,

Rgds

Neelesh

Dec 13, 2010

debit card loss

s.b.i customer care is not 24*7..

Dec 13, 2010

debit card loss

my debit card of s.b.i. has been stolen and none of the customer care numbers are 24*7. please block it right now..
zeeshan khan . a/c no.31042140799.

Nov 27, 2010

Pathetic Customer Service

My name is Anup Dsouza
I had been to SBI Bank Virar west branch today
The Bank timings are 9:30 am
but the Employes come in at 9:45 am
and start working at 10:00am

People working are not at all Professional
don't know how to talk
I had an interaction with one of the employee
when i raised these issues
He says
"you are not doing me a favour by visiting our bank"

Customer Service
Is this Customer Service???
People wake up rather than opening an account in such banks
Better open an account with a nationalised bank
They atleast know how to talk

I ve decided never ever to do any transactions with SBI Bank

Nov 3, 2010

Phone: 9867135135, 02225805778
Email: sunil_prajapati05@yahoo.co.in
A Person named Deepak Tiwari intoduced himself as an Agent of Kotak
Mahindra Bank personal Loan Dept. I asked for Personal loan at minimum
interest rate he assure me that I will arrange for the loan and taken five
cheques in the name of Kotal Mahindra Bank cheque details are
No. 167781 amt 18000/-
No. 167783 amt 11700/-
No. 167784 amt 11700/-
No. 167785 amt 11700/-
Ch. no. 167782 blank.
Complaint:
On 26/10/2010 when I checked my account I was surprised that ch. no.
167781 amt Rs.18000/- passed and it is transferred to a/c no. 30030317511
SBI chember branch and ch. no. 167785 amt 125000/- is passed and it is
transferred to a/c no. 30030317511 SBI chembur and ch. no. 167784 amt
122000/- passed in the name Nimi Shankar Agarwal Bank SBI Ghansoli and
ch. no. 167783 amt 98000/- passed in the name shankar prakash agarwal
bank sbi ghansoli.I have stopped the ch. no. 167782. No cheque is passed in
the name of Kotak Mahindra Bank although I have issued the cheques in the
name of Kotak Mahindra Bank and I was surprise to see all the changes in my
cheque like in Numeric Amount , and In the words.
Also each cheque was crossed and my a/c is with SBI Wagle Estate THANE
Br. I think there is a network who are doing these types of fruad in which Bank
is also involved.Even though I have register the FIR in the Shree Nagar Police
Station but the response is Very Very slow.
I Request you to please Help me to stop this Guilt.
Sunil Prajapati.

Jun 17, 2010

Amonut Deducted but not credited to my account

Dear Umesh,

As per our discussion, please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Jun 14, 2010

Amonut Deducted but not credited to my account

I am using your ATM Debit Card since past 2 years provided by my company namely Knowledge Works Global Limited. You have been providing wonderful uninterrupted services to all the customers however I am afraid to tell that I am not satisfied with your service.

I had withdrawn amt. of Rs.2000 from ICICI ATM bank on 5th June, 2010. The amount didn't got withdrawn but the same was deducted from my savings account. Also, the payslip didn't came out as the ATM machine was not working properly. I didn't knew if the machine was working. Again, I tried to withdraw the same amount of money from another ATM machine and this time the amount was withdrawn but the slip was didn't came out as there was some problem with the ATM machine.

When I checked the balance, a sum of extra Rs. 2000 was deducted from my savings account. The security guard of ICICI ATM bank told me and others whose amt. was deducted but now withdrawn told us to submit the complaint from at nearest ICICI bank. I couldn't submit the form as I was moving out of town to attend my friend's wedding and the ICICI bank was also closed at around 06.00 PM IST. I did called SBI customer care on 5th June, 2010 and I was assured that the amount will be credited to my account however this didn't happened.

Again, when I checked the balance today (14th June, 2010) the amount has still not been credited. I did called customer care again and the executive told me to provide the transaction details. Can you tell me how can I get the transaction details when the slip was not printed out due to non working of ATM machine. Also, please tell me at which bank (SBI or ICICI) should I complaint this about the transaction details..?

Below are my details for your reference: -

Name:- Umesh Jhilmit Vishwakarma
Age/Sex:- 26/Male
Birth Date:- 20th June, 19894.
Address: - 7/New Malwa Chawl, Mukteshwar Ashram Road/Shilpi Road, Opp I.I.T. Marked, Powai Mumbai - 400 076.
Landmark :- Hiranandani Gardens, Powai.
Type of Account:- Savings A/C
Contact No.: (+91) 9833 628 723
Amount Withdrawn: - Rs.2000
Disputed Amount:-Rs. 2000
Debit Card no (16 digits):- 6220180423400045245
E-mail address:- adore.omi@gmail.com/umesh_vshwkrm@yahoo.co.in

Please let me know when the amount (Rs.2000) will be credited to my account.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Umesh

onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Refund against failed transaction
    Subject: Refund I booked a ticket from Pune to...
    LG India - RE: Washing Machine- Not attending to complaint
    Dear Sir/Ma'am, We are sorry for the inconvenience...
    371822 - love marriage problem solution+917508608487
    http://lovemarriageproblem.co.in/ Love problem solution...
    niit - Fuck off NIIT
    NIIT is most irritating institute, They dont have...