SBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI

Qureshi sdm

Nov 18, 2016

Clicknbazar epaykerela Sbi fraud call

My name is Saddam Qureshi some person call me about sbi credit card for discount card sell hi is fraud call laddy NISHA KYASHAP 01169408981
MONDAY TO SATURDAY 10:AM TO 6:PM Colling from Delhi chor hi debit my amount rs 7917 plz help me my. 9699967197
Debit my amount date 16/11/2016 time 4.30pm plz do something for this person Sneha kasyap laddy
macchindra

Nov 17, 2016

credit card not obtained

in 2-11-2016 my card no-1928901001614 was approved. but still date not obtained card. 9-11-2016 bill was send in my macchindra.tambe@glenmarkpharma.com. i m surprissing that if i m not getting card how you generated bill.15-11-2016 sms is your SBI card has been returned undelivered vide ref # EV16307322837.
im requesting to you please send card as early as possible no one of your representive informing about what problem has arrised. im planning to raise this issue in social media as well as consumer court.

Macchindra Tambe

rahulTripathi

Aug 5, 2016

Credit Card Transaction Fraud

Hello Sir,

There is one fraud transaction call happened with me. Where caller has made Rs. 7808 transaction through my SBI card details.
That transaction is in under settlement status yet.
Could you please help me to prevent that transaction? That was really a big mistake made by me .
Here are some details which I have about caller:-
Caller number :- +91 116574 1449, +91 116941 6565
Transaction done at : clicknbazaar_EPayKerela SBIPG IN
Transaction ref no . :- 621810927111
Bank :- SBI
Card type : Credit card (Visa platinum)

Please sir help me on this to prevent that transaction from being processed.

My Details:-
Rahul Tripathi
Mob no. 7506296057
Email : rtripathi185@gmail.com
Shivaji Jaiswal

Jun 6, 2016

Locking of pensioner account due to non submission of Aadhar Card

My mother account is locked by SBI Khuldabad ,Allahabad due to non submission of Aadhar Card and her cheque was failed by this and cheque dis- hoƱour occurred.
Is this way of implenting the Aadhar Card linking to Bank Account? Penalty of dis- honor of cheque due to non- submission of Aadhar Card is Right? Why customer bear this penalty through this new process? Customer always suffer this new type of adamant policy and only some bank are following this torcher process. I know that If I appeal this in court I will sure win without any doubt but by doing this I will only increase the load on court. I think Bank should also follow process which is not harmful for their customers.
-shivaji
Sandeep Murkar

Mar 29, 2016

Fraud SBI Bank Manager

Dear All,

I have received the Fake call on 29th March 2016 saying SBI bank Manager informing me that my account and ATM have been locked as I had not submited my ADHAR Card details with SBI bank. So he was asking about my ATM card details to activate the account on call. As I am ware of that sharing the Card details or Personal details is not right option to activate my locked account. So I asked the my details to that Bank Manager for confirmation that he has my correct details. Also asked him to confirm my registered mobile number with the bank. Upon my queries about my details he hanged up the call without any comment. Sharing personal or card details not suggested by any Bank and i did the same. I didnt share any of my details on call.

My request is to trap such peoples to avoid such fake calls which will spoil bank reputation and trustworthy relationship.

I received call from +91 7548034617.

Sandeep Murkar
renuka shenoy

Feb 21, 2016

CREDIT CARD AMOUNT

I just got an SBI credit card & recd. an sms stating Rs.2586.25 is due.they gave me CPP whihc was rs. 1000/- which i got it cancelled and the amount was adjusted against my credit card.i've not used my card but still it states the above mentioned amount is due...
Sunnycc

Dec 6, 2015

Credit card

It's being 1 month that I have. Applied for credit card which is still not delivered and now I am getting SMS for making the payment of 600 rs for activation charges .......the person who sold the card is also not picking call ......... Very bad experience please cancel the application for card sunny 8689975558
rushikeshbagade

Aug 10, 2015

Card Block SPAM

We are getting calls from +918126387904. He is saying that the SBI account and card is blocked. and to unblock he is asking for card details, last transactions and OTP's he generated online. This no. is already reported as a Spam no. in truecaller too. please check.
Renu Khare

Jun 11, 2015

fake calls of Sbicard

Got a call frm a person named sagar malik who said that he is frm sbi cards and the are going to upgrade my sbi card and he took my details which i provided hhim as he sent me otp from the very same numbers of sbi. And further he said me that i have sent reward pts and will receive rs. 9999/- as the reimbursement of my reward pts. But instead the same amount deducted frm ny sbi credit card account in the name of some MOBIKWIK.COM.
Be aware.
balvant kshirsagar

Dec 16, 2013

eaadhar not acepted

dahanu branch sbi bank manager not acepted eaadhar card he say this is no orignal aadhar but why goverment gives facility of dowanloding aadhar he says this eaadhar not useful for gov schmes but other bankes acpted
FARHAN AHMED SHAIKH

Apr 9, 2013

CREDIT CARDS REGECTED

MAI FARHAN AHMED SHAIKH TAHER CELL NO.9967913846 AND MY SBI A/C NO 30634915084 . HAI. MAINE MUMBAI FORT BRANCH K MANAGER MR AMOL KO DOCUMENT K SATH SBI CREDIT CARD APPLY KIYA THA UNKA CELL NO.9167901759 HAI. ABHI TAK SAB VERIFICATION HUA HAI. MUZE SBI K TARAFSE VERIFICATION CALL BHI AYA THA MAGAR 2 MONTH HO GAYE HAI ABHI TAK KOI JAWAB YA CARD ISSUE K BARE ME CALL NAHI HAI. PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION MY ISSUE. THANK YOU

Mar 17, 2013

SBI Credit Card (Wrong Billing Statement)

Hi All,

I Kishor Chillal resident of navi mumbai is being billed for SBI credit card which I have never recived so I would like SBI to stop sending me such Wrong Billing statemnet on immediate basis
gpsutar

Dec 22, 2012

SBI Card

I have not taken any SBI card still i have got SMS on my phone that ' your last statement dated 20 Dec has been dispatched & due date of payment of Rs 13790.75 is 9 Jan 2013.'

Mar 27, 2012

not received the confirmation message after payment of fees

I am Rajarshi Biswas from kolkata.I applied for SBI CLERICAL exam posts.My registration number is 4001317735.After payment of fees at SBI(NAGERBAZAR BRANCH, KOLKATA) I did not get any kind of confirmation message at my email ID (rjrsh1087@gmail.com) and my mobile no. also.
SO I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHETHER MY PROCESS IS COMPLETEED OR NOT.PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AT MY E-MAIL ID.

THANKING YOU,
RAJARSHI BISWAS

Mar 24, 2012

not received the confirmation message after payment of fees

I Nayan Dilip Palav .MY EMAIL ID IS nayanpalav@gmail.com. I HAD APPLIED FOR SBI CLERICAL POSTS. WITH MY Registration No.-4000716493 . BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID, AFTER PAYMENT OF FEES.SO, PLEASE SEND ME CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL ID.

Thanking You,

NAYAN DILIP PALAV

Dec 9, 2011

Cancellation of challan

Dear friends,
I have challan of Uttaranchal gramin bank ( rupees 325/- ) for recent officer scale vacancy but my age exceeds one month I belongs to General category and this challan is useful for OBC also so if you want it contact me on mobile no-7588719056 (bsnl).
thanking you
SINGH DEVENDRA

Mar 9, 2011

Mobile No. Registeration

I am very delighted to write this that the above issue has been resolved by the branch manager, Mr. Iyer in fraction of seconds !!!

Mr. Iyer has always been a kind of helping person. Infact the entire staff is co-operative. This unhappiness is basically due to the arrogant/ Non customer friendly approach of the recently shifted/ transfered cashier in place of Mr. Dindore.

Rgds

Neelesh

Feb 28, 2011

Mobile No. Registeration

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted a request for Mobile No. Registeration (No. 9821377718) for availing Intenet Banking facility on my Saving A/c.

After 02/03 visits/ reminders the Registertion is done but unfortunately a wrong Mobile no has been registered.

Now I am doing a follow up/ runing for registeration of correct my correct Mobile No.

Please help if you can,

Rgds

Neelesh

Dec 13, 2010

debit card loss

s.b.i customer care is not 24*7..

Dec 13, 2010

debit card loss

my debit card of s.b.i. has been stolen and none of the customer care numbers are 24*7. please block it right now..
zeeshan khan . a/c no.31042140799.

Nov 27, 2010

Pathetic Customer Service

My name is Anup Dsouza
I had been to SBI Bank Virar west branch today
The Bank timings are 9:30 am
but the Employes come in at 9:45 am
and start working at 10:00am

People working are not at all Professional
don't know how to talk
I had an interaction with one of the employee
when i raised these issues
He says
"you are not doing me a favour by visiting our bank"

Customer Service
Is this Customer Service???
People wake up rather than opening an account in such banks
Better open an account with a nationalised bank
They atleast know how to talk

I ve decided never ever to do any transactions with SBI Bank

Nov 3, 2010

Phone: 9867135135, 02225805778
Email: sunil_prajapati05@yahoo.co.in
A Person named Deepak Tiwari intoduced himself as an Agent of Kotak
Mahindra Bank personal Loan Dept. I asked for Personal loan at minimum
interest rate he assure me that I will arrange for the loan and taken five
cheques in the name of Kotal Mahindra Bank cheque details are
No. 167781 amt 18000/-
No. 167783 amt 11700/-
No. 167784 amt 11700/-
No. 167785 amt 11700/-
Ch. no. 167782 blank.
Complaint:
On 26/10/2010 when I checked my account I was surprised that ch. no.
167781 amt Rs.18000/- passed and it is transferred to a/c no. 30030317511
SBI chember branch and ch. no. 167785 amt 125000/- is passed and it is
transferred to a/c no. 30030317511 SBI chembur and ch. no. 167784 amt
122000/- passed in the name Nimi Shankar Agarwal Bank SBI Ghansoli and
ch. no. 167783 amt 98000/- passed in the name shankar prakash agarwal
bank sbi ghansoli.I have stopped the ch. no. 167782. No cheque is passed in
the name of Kotak Mahindra Bank although I have issued the cheques in the
name of Kotak Mahindra Bank and I was surprise to see all the changes in my
cheque like in Numeric Amount , and In the words.
Also each cheque was crossed and my a/c is with SBI Wagle Estate THANE
Br. I think there is a network who are doing these types of fruad in which Bank
is also involved.Even though I have register the FIR in the Shree Nagar Police
Station but the response is Very Very slow.
I Request you to please Help me to stop this Guilt.
Sunil Prajapati.

Jun 17, 2010

Amonut Deducted but not credited to my account

Dear Umesh,

As per our discussion, please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Jun 14, 2010

Amonut Deducted but not credited to my account

I am using your ATM Debit Card since past 2 years provided by my company namely Knowledge Works Global Limited. You have been providing wonderful uninterrupted services to all the customers however I am afraid to tell that I am not satisfied with your service.

I had withdrawn amt. of Rs.2000 from ICICI ATM bank on 5th June, 2010. The amount didn't got withdrawn but the same was deducted from my savings account. Also, the payslip didn't came out as the ATM machine was not working properly. I didn't knew if the machine was working. Again, I tried to withdraw the same amount of money from another ATM machine and this time the amount was withdrawn but the slip was didn't came out as there was some problem with the ATM machine.

When I checked the balance, a sum of extra Rs. 2000 was deducted from my savings account. The security guard of ICICI ATM bank told me and others whose amt. was deducted but now withdrawn told us to submit the complaint from at nearest ICICI bank. I couldn't submit the form as I was moving out of town to attend my friend's wedding and the ICICI bank was also closed at around 06.00 PM IST. I did called SBI customer care on 5th June, 2010 and I was assured that the amount will be credited to my account however this didn't happened.

Again, when I checked the balance today (14th June, 2010) the amount has still not been credited. I did called customer care again and the executive told me to provide the transaction details. Can you tell me how can I get the transaction details when the slip was not printed out due to non working of ATM machine. Also, please tell me at which bank (SBI or ICICI) should I complaint this about the transaction details..?

Below are my details for your reference: -

Name:- Umesh Jhilmit Vishwakarma
Age/Sex:- 26/Male
Birth Date:- 20th June, 19894.
Address: - 7/New Malwa Chawl, Mukteshwar Ashram Road/Shilpi Road, Opp I.I.T. Marked, Powai Mumbai - 400 076.
Landmark :- Hiranandani Gardens, Powai.
Type of Account:- Savings A/C
Contact No.: (+91) 9833 628 723
Amount Withdrawn: - Rs.2000
Disputed Amount:-Rs. 2000
Debit Card no (16 digits):- 6220180423400045245
E-mail address:- adore.omi@gmail.com/umesh_vshwkrm@yahoo.co.in

Please let me know when the amount (Rs.2000) will be credited to my account.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Umesh

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...