sbi po recruitment

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi po recruitment

MonikaSolanke

Apr 29, 2017

Not allowed to appear for SBI PO Exam 2017

Sir/Madam
My self Monika Rajesh Chavan ( Monika Mahadev rao Solanke after marriage)
SbI PO Exam reg no. 4180506486
Exam date 29.04.2017
Time 1.00 pm
I am not allowed for exam . I have AdHAAR card with name after marriage. All my other documents including degree certificate is showing my pre marriage name and photo I shown at scrutiny time. But they don't agreed. I requested to allow me to meet with SBI team which also not allowed.
I have to mentioned here that I was allowed to appear for at same venue for NIA co. Exam conducted on 23.04.2017 with same documents.

My mail address mrc87@rediffmail.com
MonikaSolanke

Apr 29, 2017

Not allowed to appear for SBI PO Exam 2017

Sir/Madam
My self Monika Rajesh Chavan ( Monika Mahadev rao Solanke after marriage)
SbI PO Exam reg no. 4180506486
Exam date 29.04.2017
Time 1.00 pm
chandannarvdeshvar

Apr 28, 2017

Not getting hall ticket

I am Chandan Singh, I can't download my preliminery hall ticket of SBI PO. My credentials are as follows:
Registration Number: 1540456702
Password: V6VCVA46
Date of birth: 25-07-1990
contact no: 8796780796

So please do the needful.
Subha k

Apr 28, 2017

Name is not printed completely in the call letter

My name is not printed completely in the call letter. In the application form it is printed completely. Am I allowed to write the exam.
b.praveen kumar spr

SBI po

Sir my friend has apply to the po exam her reg no 1540787334 dob 16-05-1995 he writte to the exam April 29 th but he loss her to password so admit card not open so help her sir
Shimshim

unable to download Admit card

I can't download my calling letter ,it keep saying Invalid Credential . My registration no.is 15418383307 and my D.O.B is 28/03/92 . Please help
Toge Tarak

Apr 26, 2017

Regarding sbi po application form.

Sir/Madam.
What is the procedure to download and re print my sbi po application form 2017.?
Please help me.
Toge Tarak

Apr 26, 2017

Regarding sbi po application form.

Sir/Madam,
I forgot to take a printout of my sbi po application form 2017, and the date print date Is already over. Is it compulsory to take a print copy of it. And please help me in getting another/duplicate copy of it, what procedure should I follow.

Email : taraktoge@gmail.com
beaulahgeetha

sbi po hallticket provide

dear sir/madam
i have applied fro sbi po 2017,before closeing timei couldnot download hallticket.now i am unable to download it..please help me to get sbi po 2017 hallticket
registration no:1540005628
d.o.b:02-02-1993
paswd:5S62RRUC
mail id:geethabeaulah138@gmail.com
roll no:2390100429
manishnoi1991

Apr 25, 2017

accidently lost registration no and password. not able to download my admit card. kindly help

sir i have accidently lost my registration no and password and i am not able to download my admit card. i need an urgent help.
name- manish kumar banswar
karthikeyanYL

Apr 25, 2017

SBI admit card

I have lost my cell phone recently.So i have no auto generated password for my registration number.Moreover i too can't download the admit card using DOB.I request you to send the password related to this registration number.

REG NO:1540332065
Name: KARTHIKEYAN YL
Email:ylkarthikeyan123@gmail.com
Jhalak shishodia

Apr 24, 2017

Identity proof issue

Sir I don't have I'd proof....And my adhar card is under process so can I give my SBI po exam with the slip generated as I'd proof
devashish pradhan

Apr 23, 2017

problem in downloading admit card

Respected Sir
i am not able to download my admit card i am getting message as "invalid login credential" my reg no :1541393155, ,dob:18/01/1993 Email:devashishpradhan180193@gmail.com you are requested to solve my problem as soon as possible . i could not able to see my admit card .Thank You.
smita100

Apr 22, 2017

problem in downloading admit card for PO preliminary exam

Respected Sir i am not able to download my admit card i am getting message as "invalid login credential" my reg no :1541452789, roll no:4221320978,dob:21/06/1992. Email:smita.shingate100@gmail.com you are requested to solve my problem as soon as possible as my exam date is 06/05/2017.mob:9561776421.Thank You.
Maninder042

Invalid Login Credential

My name is maninder pal from ludhiana. I'm unable to login to admit card site to download my admit card kindly help me of getting my admit card.
Thnks
Roll no. 1540412455
Dob : 25/7/95
Permeshwer Oraon

Invalid Login Credential

I am Permeshwer Oraon from Ranchi and I am unable to login to admit card website please help me of getting my admit card.
Registration NO. - 1541530260
DOB - 22-04-1992
supriya_j

Apr 21, 2017

not able to download admit card

Sir i am not able to download my admit card i am getting message as "invalid login credential" my reg no :1540443027, roll no:4221303802,dob:15/03/1995. Email:jamblesupriya6@gmail.com. you are requested to solve my problem as soon as possible as my exam date is 29/04/2017.mob:9552239055.thankyou.
Nikhil Prakash Kamble

Respected sir
Myself Nikhil Prakash Kamble. I am facing problem in login for sbi po admit card. There is a issue of inalid login credential. So please help me out of this.
Reg no. 1541358843
Email id. nikhilkamblennd@yahoo.com
Nikhil Prakash Kamble

Iogin problem

Myself Nikhil Prakash Kamble. I am facing problem in login for sbi po admit card. There is a issue of invalid login credential.so help me out of this.
Reg no. 1541358843
Email id. nikhilkamblennd@yahoo.com
BOB. 15/04/1995
vaishnavi elangovan

INVALID LOGIN CREDENTIALS

INVALID LOGIN CREDENTIALS
i am unable to download admit card for SBI PO 2017 as its showing invalid login credentials.
my registered email id : vaishugemni@gmail.com
pawan_kumar10

invalid login credentials

R/sir,
this is pawan kumar and I appearing on your po exam but what i m facing is the invalid login credentials as i put my details on the home page.

so kindly please resolve this issue as soon as possible, as my exam is on 7th may .
my registration details are:-
Registration ID : 1540284008
email Id:- kumar.pangkaj@gmail.com
manpreetk

not able to login

I can't download my call letter for SBI PO 2017 though my log in details are all correct. Please tell me how to download my call letter.
EMAILID:-manpreetsimmi1@gmail.com
Priyam73

Apr 19, 2017

Unable to Login to download call letter

I have completed the registration process for SBI PO exam on 6th of match 2017. before some days I received an email stating I can now download my call letter, but I am not able to login using my registration Id and Password/DOB.

Both are reflecting as invalid login credentials.

Please help me out as my exam date is on 29th April 2017.

Email Id:- Sinhapriyam73@gmail.com

registration Id:- 1541794133

Priyam Sinha
Kumar Kshitiz

Apr 19, 2017

Exrend my exam date

Good morning sir,
I have two exams on 30th of April, 2017, one is of SBI PO and other is of SSC MTS and both exams are important for me.
Therefore, I request you to kindly extend my exam date of SBI PO, if possible.
I shall be very obliged to you for this.
My details are as follows:
Roll no. 4480918002
Name- Kumar Kshitiz
HARI ANAND VATS

Apr 18, 2017

i can't able to login to download my call letter.as give my registration no.and password, but its displaying invalid login credentials now.
so i kindly request pls as soon as possible solved this issue

My Registration No.1541276849