sbi reginal office, patna bihar

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi reginal office, patna bihar

raju786

Aug 30, 2014

TRANSACTION PROBLEM

SIR,
I am Birender Kumar Bhagat,S/o-Late Sitaram Pd Bhagat,hatiagachhi,simribakhtiarpur and my account number-31825759732 and also prop. of M/S LAXMI BHANDER.On 26.08.2014 i send a RTGS three lac rupees in icici bank account of Hasibul Mondal (A/c No-161505002604,Branch-Chandrakona Road,IFC Code-ICIC0001615).But do not transfer in this account.My UTR number-SBINR52014082602720349.
So i requested that please transfer three lacs money as soon as possible.

Shree Birender Kumar Bhagat
raju786

Aug 30, 2014

TRANSACTION PROBLEM

SIR,
I am Birender Kumar Bhagat,S/o-Late Sitaram Pd Bhagat,hatiagachhi,simribakhtiarpur and my accont number-31825759732 and also prop. of M/S LAXMI BHANDER.On 26.08.2014 i send a RTGS three lac rupees in icici bank account of Hasibul Mondal (A/c No-161505002604,Branch-Chandrakona Road,IFC Code-ICIC0001615).But do not transfer in thisaccount.My UTR number-SBINR52014082602720349.
So i requested that please transfer three lacs money as soon as possible.

Shree Birender Kumar Bhagat
rsmangalam

Jun 26, 2014

no response

Our uaeexchange branch in rs mangalam open the current account. our branch bank signature format handover to rsmangalam branch manager on ten days before but as on time no response. Today I visit the bank . manager speech not correct. our uaeexchange branch overall in india morethan 365 branches. another one option our branch customer neft transfer to our company account and I want weekly bank statement but that manger not give the statement.

pls take the action immediatly
sanjeev ranjan

Apr 25, 2013

atm card

my name is nibha kumari.i opened a saving a/c more than a month back at sbi areraj branch in motihari district.my a/c no. is 3284568927.i dont have a pan card since i am a house wife.the branch has refused to give me atm card without having a pan card.i made a complain to sbi customer care.i received a mail that my problem has been resolved and they have talked to the branch.i need to go to the branch and fil form 60 or 61 and i will get the atm card.i went to the branch today and its all the same again.branch is saying they dont know customer care.
kindly help me to get the atm card,i wil be highly obliged to you for your this act of kindness..
vikashagarwal

Jan 22, 2013

cc loan

CC loan,payment sir, i, vikash agarwal from (at, p.o.- harsidhi, p.s.-harsidhi, dist-motihari, bihar, pin (845422) require cc loan. My ac no is 32020129558for this, i go to my nearest branch (harsidhi bazar) all documents manager &f/o says I m provided but manager f/ o dnt rsponce for his side he said tranjection I have all ready very good trajection from my current ac last two years. I have also saving ac 30993426773 in sbi . For my side. Im very good maintene my accounts. Sir all documents balance sheet,legal opinion ,engineer reports are submitted two my branch harsidhi. came to my branch and asked about cc loan from manager&f/o of harsidhi bazar sbi, but he prevented without saying any reason. when i asked reason then he said do not talk any more and go out. sir, cc loan is more necessary for me. you are requested to solve my problem immidiately . my email id is vikashagarwal415@gmail.com, my mo no 9934572671

Nov 27, 2012

sir
mera naam vikas kumar hai main NEP bussiness communicatin pvt. ltd me job 17/9/12 se 17/11/12 tak job kiya is bich me apne sinear se salary ka dimand kiya to wo bole COD dege jab COD se bat huyi to wo mujhe agla date diye bole lelena jab agle pe gaye to fir agla date mila is tarah mujhe 4-5 dates mile jab me bola ki nhi dena h to bol dijiye aane jane me mera kharch hota nhi h to wo bole nhi dege jo karna h mera kar lo tumo ek rupaiya nhi dege
is me mujhe 5000 traing fee bhi liya gaya h .
so plz sir mujhe mera paisa wapas karwa dene ka kast kare .iska no. h-9955996398 cod -s k nayak

Aug 28, 2012

THE Regional Menager
SBI.ZONAL OFFICE PATNA

SUB-EDUCATION LOAN RELETED
SIR mai koshi college colony po- koshi college dist- khagaria state-bihar pin-851205 mera house hai
mai 2012 me k.k college of engineering me admission liya hu jo ki nalanda(bihar) dist me hai aur mughe college
tution- fee ...ke liye education loan ki jarurat hai jo ki hamare house ke thore duri par sbi main branch hai
...aur wo education loan dene se mana karte hai mai bank .bar.bar.bar jakar mai apni padhai ka nuksan kar
raha hu ...please mera kam jaldi karwa de AUR MAI SUB CASTE-DUSADH HU JO KI SC. ME AATA
HAI

Barun Kumar Jha

Jul 5, 2012

account transfer

SBI-Patna-CASA.

I ( Chandra Kant Jha) have got a SB account no -11670597023 in your SBI-Bhagwatipur branch(code-4924) from the last 20 yrs.
Today I went to the bank branch for account transfer of Rs.207000/ to another account in SBI-Dugri branch(Ludhiana). I do not have cheque book facility. The staff has told me to meet the BM & I met him & explained the urgency of account transfer. He replied me that SBI does not have any kind of account transfer facility for the customer who does not have cheque book facility.
I am 75 yrs old & I sat in the branch for 4 hours & requested him for transfer & at the end I told him that I will approach to the high official in reply he told me in front of all the staff that he does not care anybody & I will not do it in your case even if it is being done by some other branches in SBI.
I request you to confirm- whether SBI has got any provision of account transfer for the customer who does not have cheque book or not.
I request you to take appropriate action if he misguided me, did not try to understand the need & did not value the customer of the bank who is associated with your bank for more than 20 yrs.

Chandra Kant Jha
VPO-Bijai
Dist- Madhubani.
cont no 09471648154.

May 26, 2012

Sub: Pension arear is pending AC_NO-11670593164 and PPO No. 301069

i allready hard copy submmeted in baranch 2 time first time do not give latter no but second time give the latter no-1213 date 27-05-2011

name:- pusplal sunder jha

saving ac no.:- 11670593164
ppo no:-301069

Jul 1, 2011

the regional manager
s, b.i(penssion cell patna)

sub(less penssion amount rs 2380.received in june 2011.)
my self suresh prasad singh retired from bsnl dated 28/02/2007. in the capicity of s.d.e(m/m)hazaribag jharkhand .my ppo no is TA/HZB-96P JC NO-679.my penssion account is in s.b.i bazar branch hazaribagh.my penssion. a/c no is 10908132874.i received my revised penssion in may2011 rs18203.but in june 2011 received penssion rs 15823.without any intimation 2380 rs is deducted from my penssion.
there fore i request you to clarify the reason behind this deduction.

thanks regards
suresh prasad singh(retired s.d.e(m/m)hazaribag
9430302701(kamlesh_singhs@rediffmail.com)

Jun 14, 2011

Sub: Pension arear is pending AC_NO-11453973993 and PPO No. 0204147800

name:- Raj kumar mishra
saving ac no.:- 11453973993
ppo no:- 0204147800.

so, i'm requesting to you please check

please help me.

Sunil Kumar Mishra
M- 09811570325
Hno-40 A Pocket-00 SEC-2 Rohoni

New Delhi-1100085

Feb 8, 2011

pension error,payment

Sub:-Non-receipt of 6 th pay Commission Arrears / 1/3 restore of commutation pension.

I BECHAN JHA A CIVIL PENSIONER hereby inform you that I am having a pension a/c no. 11464647754 in SBI JAYNAGAR Branch (Bihar) code 2950 . I regret to inform you that I have not received/credited the arrear of 6 TH of pay-commisson till now. I had already infomed you earlier vide an application to Jaynagar Branch and CPPC PATNA but there has not been taken any action from your side.I have already submit my life certificate in OCT -2009 & NOV 2010. But bank had stop my pension from oct 2010 onward.

I ORIGINALLY RETIRED IN 02/10/1989 AND AFTER 15 YEARS DATED 02/10/2004 WILL GET 1/3 PORTION OF MY RESTORE OF COMMUTATION OF PENSION. BUT BANK HAS NOT RELEASE OF RESTORE OF COMMUTATION PENSION till date. So, you are requested to credit/pay in my above mentioned account with the arrear.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

BECHAN JHA
VAYA- JAYNAGAR
STATE- BIHAR

Dec 23, 2010

pension error,payment

sir, i, chandan modi from (vill.-koldiha, p.o.- arkhango, p.s.-dhanwar, dist-giridih, jharkhand, pin 825418) require education loan. for this, i go to my nearest branch (arkhango bazar) but manager suggests to go either sari sbi or jamua bazar sbi or giridih because that was not authorised for education loan. i came to jamua and asked about education loan from manager of jamua bazar sbi, but he prevented without saying any reason. when i asked reason then he said do not talk any more and go out. sir, education loan is more necessary for me. you are requested to solve my problem immidiately . my email id is- chandan.barnwal38@gmail.com and my contect no. is 8102316434

Nov 27, 2010

SBI, Zonal Office Patna

Sub: Non-realization of Pension of 733379-S Ex-Sgt Ram Nath Tiwari PPO No. 08/14/B/13053/2010

I have the honour to state you that I retired from Indian Air Force on 31 May 2010. PPO has been received by SBI, Branch- Agriculture Market Yard Baijnathpur Deoghar Jharkhand during the month of July 2010 and they have forwarded the paper duly signed by me in the month of July/Aug 2010 but till date I have not received my hard earn pension of my 20 years of military service. My Pension Account No. is11453114013 at AMY Baijnathpur SBI brach, Deoghar Code-6453 State-Jharkhand. My whole pensionary benefit is held up and I am facing acute crunch of money due to non-continuation of pension.

In view of the above I request you to kindly complete the formality so that I can get my hard earn pension at the earliest. If any querry intimate me on my E-mail ID ram_tiwari1970@yahoo.in.

Ram Nath Tiwari
Ex-Sgt
Indian Air Force

Record Office: Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-10
User191016

Oct 14, 2010

D/Sir, To,
The Branch Manager,
State Bank of India, Chousa (Buxar)
Sub: - Regarding Disability Pension
D/Sir,
I would like to state that I (Siyaram Singh) am an Ex Sep and pension drawer from this branch.
According to PPO /Letter No- D/RA/20771/95 dated-04-08-2005. It has been accepted 20% Disability Pension and granted through PPO No-DE/012905/91
But still there is no disability pension amount credited into my account.
I had tried to know the reason many times and recently I feel mental pressure for that.
I had also given an application to the branch earlier on 25th of Aug 2010.but not provided the details. Once again I am requesting to you through this letter with all supporting documents attached herewith.
So, therefore, I request you to look above mentioned matters and kindly help me to provide my disability pension.

Documents Enclosed: - Yours faithfully-
1. Xerox of PPO
2. Xerox of application Ex. Sep. Siyaram Singh
Submitted to you. No- 14525297A (EME)
Vill & PO - Chousa
NE -1, Secunderabad
3. CDA, Allahabad

Sep 2, 2010

pension error,payment

mai, sbi manager kocash se ek sale se bhi adhik samy se mulakat ker rahia hu lekin mera kam jo ki parwarik pension ke erriour payment jo ke central gorv.ne 1 jan 2006 se lagu kia lekin sare documents jama kerne per bhi muje doraya ja raha hai. Manager Or accont.se melane per kate hai ke SBI ZonalOffic Patna ,bihar bej diya hai aap agale mahine melea or aap dubara letterdijey hum fere se patna bej de.mera nam sitabi devi a/c no11448434483 jo ke sbi kochas,rohtash,bihar . Mera p.p.o.no. S/034779/97 (army)hai.kripia meri problem ko solve kare.

snapdeal - change of product
    I have placed order of model no. Hcl me u1 tablet black...
    sony m2 purple - no received
    I had ordered an item in Snapdeal . it was on 14-10-2014...
    care@paytm.com - Balance deducted but recharge not done
    arshad_hms@rediffmail.com Amount deducted from my account...
    121@in.airtel.com - AIRTEL
    sir I'm using airtel no 9815545821 from last many...
    Vodafone - wrong bill of 15/10/2014 of mobile no 8130484591
    my no is 8130484591 and my generated bill of 15/10/2014 is...
    Recharge - I DO MORE RECHARGE USING SAME DEBIT CARD
    I have recharged more using same debit card so my debit...
    Dell Laptop Stolen - Losted
    Respected Sir/Madam, I...
    CPP SBI CREDIT CARD PROTECTION - CHEATING BY SBI CARD PROTECTION PLAN AUTHROTIES
    I have applied for a SBI-Credit card three weeks back. One...
    IIT gate 2015 secured transaction - money not refunded
    sir, iam gangishetti harikrishna.my application...