sbi reginal office, patna bihar

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi reginal office, patna bihar

Nov 22, 2016

Regarding wrong debited for rs. 575/- on 12 oct'16 nad 575/- on 12 nov'2016 from my loan ac no. 34706164910 from sbi SKMCH CODE-10082

i am very facing hard of SBI SKMCH Code- 10082. my loan account no 34706164910 has been debited to rs. 575 on 12 oct'16 and 575/- on 12 nov'16. sir i am paying rs. 5700/- each month without any fail from my salary account no 30395484317 each month. Then why late emi charge has been deducted from my loan account please. sir I became very said to this branch and this branch mananger. please resolve my problems at the earliest please.

Nov 22, 2016

Regarding wrong debited of rs. 7774/- from my SB A/C No. 30395484317 on dated 21/11/2016 through sbi SKMCH Branch code-10082

I was borrowed a personal loan (xpress credit scheme for Rs.2,50,000/- on dated 16/02/2015.@ 13%p.a in 60 equated, Monthly instalments Rs. 5689/- each month according to my personal loan agreement dated 14/02/2015. accordingly an amount of rs.5700/- is being debited from my saving bank ac no. 30395484317 since 02/03/2015.

sir, it is very regretted to say that an excess amount of rs.7774/- has been deducted from may saving bank ac toward my loan account on dated 21/11/2016. when i notice about this to BM he told me that this is arrear of loan.sir please clarify that according to agreement my EMI was of rs. 5689/- per month and since 02/03/2015 my saving bank account no. 30395484317 is being debited of EMI Rs. 5700 /- per month.then what type of arrear deduction it is? sir, branch manager behave is not good. he told me branch can deduct any amount without any justification.

Nov 22, 2016

Regarding wrong debited of rs. 7774/- from my loan A/C No. 34706164910 on dated 21/11/2016 through sbi SKMCH Branch code-10082

sir, it is very regretted to say that an excess amount of rs.7774/- has been deducted from may saving bank ac toward my loan account on dated 21/11/2016. sir please clarify that according to agreement my EMI was of rs. 5689/- per month and since 02/03/2015 my saving bank account no. 30395484317 is being debited of EMI Rs. 5700 /- per month.then what type of arrear deduction it is? you may check my account detail.

Therefore it is requested to kindly credit of rs. 7,774/- into my saving bank ac no. 30395484317 at the earliest please. your cooperation will be appreciated please. Branch manager did not give any fruitful answer to ask about it. please help me

wrong debited for rs. 7774/- on dated 21/11/2016 from my SB AC No. 30395484317

AWANISH PANDEY

Jul 28, 2016

commutation amount diduction more than fixed peread.

Sir, my father in law Mr. Kanhiya tiwary who is a retired railway staff. He has been retired in the year 1999. After retirement he has taken commutation advance for fifteen years as mentioned in his ppo book. His pension was started from March ,2000.after deduction of about Rs- 2600/-per month commutation amount. As per ppo book the deduction will be up to feb/ march 2014. But the concerned branch of SBI not done. thereafter I have made a representation to the branch manager koransarai buxar Bihar as well as pension branch patna (Mr Chandan) who is dealing with this matter. But I did not get any fruitful result . Therefor I m sending this mail for your kind information and action in this regard as early as within ten ten days . My all papers/documents are available with Mr. Chandan, an employ of SBI pension branch Patna as well as Branch manager SBI Koransarai Buxar(Bihar). His detail is given below:- KANHIA TIWARY, RES- THORI PANDEYPUR , PO + PS -MURAR, DISTT- BUXAR (BIHAR) MY SBI SB A/C No- 11446790715. at Koran sarai Branch. However, you are requested to please stop the stop the deduction of commutation amount and make payment of the amount which was deducted by the bank after Feb/ March-2014 along with the interest @12%. this is for your early action in this regards.
yours
Awanish kumar pandey
my email add - awanishkumarpandey03@gmail.com
Dilshad3154

Jun 29, 2016

Mudhra loan not given me

Sir l am your branch a/C holder -31179640050 (sbi-00077) but mudra loan not given the loan department vinay sir FOrbesganj barnch(00077) I said you loan department four month time give or no region my loan given. I request sir PLZE help me
SI M KUMAR

Jun 22, 2016

WRONG TRANSACTION FROM ATM

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I MUKESH KUMAR MISHRA WORKING AS SUB-INSPECTOR IN CRPF AND A REGULAR CUSTOMER IN YOUR BANK. I AM PLEASED TO INFORM YOU VERY SORROWFULLY THAT MY MOTHER SMT. SHANTI DEVI, ACCOUNT NUMBER- 34602753925 IS ALSO A REGULAR CUSTOMER IN YOUR BANK. ON 13/06/2015 SHE WENT TO WITHDRAW 2000/- FROM ATM OF SKMCH BRANCH (10082). SHE SWIPED HER ATM AND PUT PIN CODE UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROPBLEM OR WHATEVER HAPPEN DISPLAY DISAPEARS AND A MASSAGE COMES ON MY MOTHER’S REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER THAT 20000/- WITHDRAWN FORM YOUR ACCOUNT, NEITHER MONEY NOR SLIP CAME .SHE INFOMED BRANCH MANAGER AND HE MISCONDUCTED WITH MY MOM AND DIDN’T SUGGEST ANY SUGGESTION OR PROPER ANSWER TO HER AND BEHAVES VERY RUDELY THAT IS NOT PROPER FOR A COMMON PEOPLE. STILL SHE COULDN’T FOUND MONEY. I COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT AT 13/06/2015 WITH TICKET NO- AT429224693856 AND REPLY COMES THAT AMOUNT DEDUCTED SUCCSESSFULLY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. AGAIN MEET WITH BRANCH MANAGER HE STILL TREATED RUDELY AND TOLD WHERE YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN GO AND ALSO TOLD THAT FORGOT YOUR MONEY. I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR MONEY. SIR I AGAIN COMPLAINT WITH TICKET NO. AT-429224751355 HE ALSO SUGGESTEDD THAT IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS YOU MASSAGE “ UNHAPPY” ON 800202020 I ALSO DO SO THRICE WITH BOTH NUMBER’S MY MOM’S AND MINE. STILL MONEY NOT FOUND. IT HAPPENS ON 13/06/2016 AND TODAY 22/06/2016 STILL THERE WAS MONEY NOT RETURNED BY YOUR BANK.
THEREFORE, I SEND MY COMPLAINT TO YOU ABOUT MY 20000/- IT IS NOT SMALL AMOUNT FOR ME AND REQUESTED YOU TO DO NECESSARY ACTION AS QUIKELY AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS.

VILLAGE- JANADH
THANA- AAURAI
VIA- HARIRAMPUR
DISTT-MUZAFFARPUR
CONTACT NO- 09608005990 (SMT.SHANTI DEVI)
09507739724, 08905315727 (SI MUKESH KUMAR MISHRA)
yaduvendra Kishore Singh

Jan 11, 2016

non availability of cash

Sir, I am yaduvendra Kishore Singh holding a savings account and a pf account in sbi khutauna bazaar branch. I had presented a cheque worth ₹50000/- for cash but I was refused payment stating reason that the bank does not have cash, however the behaviour of the accountant was quite unpleasant. I was denied a written reply for non payment. Favouritism is being practiced at this branch. The manager was absent and fails to respond to my calls. I believe that you shall take necessary action on this matter. Thank you.

Yaduvendra
SKP9582

Nov 4, 2015

Harrasing Pensioners

There staff in not co-operating with their customers. Manager need to be more responsive to customers need rather than making sure amount of work is not increased.

My dad is in Banglore and he has given his certificate (he is alive and his pension need to be continued) and authorization letter to one of my family member, still manager refused to take this letter.

I confirmed this with SBI Bank headquarter and call center, both said - they should accept this letter.

SKP
Tanvir Ali Khan

Aug 22, 2015

Wrong Debit of 12 nos by the Bank

This urgent/serious to inform you that myself TANVIR ALI KHAN having a saving account in STATE BANK OF INDIA, SIWAN, Main branch.

As per attached herewith my account statement, there are 12 nos wrongly debited transaction of Rs.80371.60 in twelve transactions have been done by the STATE BANK OF INDIA on 18th and 19th August'2015 and even i did not received any messages on my registered mobile.

Again Rs. 9905.60 & Rs.11.25 has been credited by the bank on, 21st Aug'15 by narrating "BULK POSTING RFND(refund) in detail (above information/amount/data are as per attached account statement from net banking)

These are the proof of wrong debit/ mistake by the bank. Also when i asked to my friend who is staff of my home branch SBI Siwan, he searched and told that these all wrong transaction have been done from SBI ATM Department, MUMBAI.

Sir, Since i am working in Africa right now, I sent my old father two times to the bank manager, SBI home branch Siwan. It is very regret to inform you that in spite of not taking any action, he also not treated well as it is supposed to behave with senior citizen and he sent back without taking any action.

As it is clear that these all transaction/debit happened due to bank mistake only, I am requesting you to take all necessary action for my for my all debited amount and talk to my home branch manager if necessary.

PLZ DO THE NECESSARY ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Waiting for your prompt action please

With Regards.

mail id; myselftak@gmail.com
Brajesh01

Jul 25, 2015

acount trnasfer

Sir mai apna account transfer karne ke liye application diya tha lekin avi tak mera account transfer nahi hua hai mera account Khagaria dist ke A.M.Y. Sanhouli Branch me hai
kr.gaurav8091

May 25, 2015

manager not available since two days

I am kumar gaurav a/c. No.- 30703614250.. My ATM pin come from 14/ 05/ 2015 but I have golack problem from 14/05/2015, lack of manager unavailable ... And any staff of bank are not interested ....
D. K. Mallik

May 14, 2015

Services provided by the bank

Ours is a school having Savings Bank Account no. 31662751512 in the Salempur branch, East Champaran of State Bank of India. Earlier the services provided by the bank were satisfactory under previous managers. But the new manager who joined a few months ago is the most inefficient one and incapable of functioning like a manager. We give the branch a business of at least 1 crore rupees per anum and expect better services. You will be shocked to know that
i) for the last four months or more our pass-book has not been updated because the printing machine is out of order
ii) for the audit of our account we need statement of bank account which is not being provided to us
iii) my personal ATM has been blocked because they are not willing to do SMS alert for my account no 31642098085.
iv) they declare their non working day any day of their choice and sit idle in bank, customers return.
v) only one machine is in operation and hence only one counter is operational.
vi) manager passes time sitting idle and pretending to be busy in useless things.
vii) complete chaos.
viii) if this continues, we shall be forced to withdraw account from the bank. Attention required.
Skumar123

Mar 21, 2015

MIsbehave

I am Santosh Kumar from Deoghar Jharkhand. I had been Misbehaved by the Cash Counterer Miss Arti.
raju786

Aug 30, 2014

TRANSACTION PROBLEM

SIR,
I am Birender Kumar Bhagat,S/o-Late Sitaram Pd Bhagat,hatiagachhi,simribakhtiarpur and my account number-31825759732 and also prop. of M/S LAXMI BHANDER.On 26.08.2014 i send a RTGS three lac rupees in icici bank account of Hasibul Mondal (A/c No-161505002604,Branch-Chandrakona Road,IFC Code-ICIC0001615).But do not transfer in this account.My UTR number-SBINR52014082602720349.
So i requested that please transfer three lacs money as soon as possible.

Shree Birender Kumar Bhagat
raju786

Aug 30, 2014

TRANSACTION PROBLEM

SIR,
I am Birender Kumar Bhagat,S/o-Late Sitaram Pd Bhagat,hatiagachhi,simribakhtiarpur and my accont number-31825759732 and also prop. of M/S LAXMI BHANDER.On 26.08.2014 i send a RTGS three lac rupees in icici bank account of Hasibul Mondal (A/c No-161505002604,Branch-Chandrakona Road,IFC Code-ICIC0001615).But do not transfer in thisaccount.My UTR number-SBINR52014082602720349.
So i requested that please transfer three lacs money as soon as possible.

Shree Birender Kumar Bhagat
rsmangalam

Jun 26, 2014

no response

Our uaeexchange branch in rs mangalam open the current account. our branch bank signature format handover to rsmangalam branch manager on ten days before but as on time no response. Today I visit the bank . manager speech not correct. our uaeexchange branch overall in india morethan 365 branches. another one option our branch customer neft transfer to our company account and I want weekly bank statement but that manger not give the statement.

pls take the action immediatly
sanjeev ranjan

Apr 25, 2013

atm card

my name is nibha kumari.i opened a saving a/c more than a month back at sbi areraj branch in motihari district.my a/c no. is 3284568927.i dont have a pan card since i am a house wife.the branch has refused to give me atm card without having a pan card.i made a complain to sbi customer care.i received a mail that my problem has been resolved and they have talked to the branch.i need to go to the branch and fil form 60 or 61 and i will get the atm card.i went to the branch today and its all the same again.branch is saying they dont know customer care.
kindly help me to get the atm card,i wil be highly obliged to you for your this act of kindness..
vikashagarwal

Jan 22, 2013

cc loan

CC loan,payment sir, i, vikash agarwal from (at, p.o.- harsidhi, p.s.-harsidhi, dist-motihari, bihar, pin (845422) require cc loan. My ac no is 32020129558for this, i go to my nearest branch (harsidhi bazar) all documents manager &f/o says I m provided but manager f/ o dnt rsponce for his side he said tranjection I have all ready very good trajection from my current ac last two years. I have also saving ac 30993426773 in sbi . For my side. Im very good maintene my accounts. Sir all documents balance sheet,legal opinion ,engineer reports are submitted two my branch harsidhi. came to my branch and asked about cc loan from manager&f/o of harsidhi bazar sbi, but he prevented without saying any reason. when i asked reason then he said do not talk any more and go out. sir, cc loan is more necessary for me. you are requested to solve my problem immidiately . my email id is vikashagarwal415@gmail.com, my mo no 9934572671

Nov 27, 2012

sir
mera naam vikas kumar hai main NEP bussiness communicatin pvt. ltd me job 17/9/12 se 17/11/12 tak job kiya is bich me apne sinear se salary ka dimand kiya to wo bole COD dege jab COD se bat huyi to wo mujhe agla date diye bole lelena jab agle pe gaye to fir agla date mila is tarah mujhe 4-5 dates mile jab me bola ki nhi dena h to bol dijiye aane jane me mera kharch hota nhi h to wo bole nhi dege jo karna h mera kar lo tumo ek rupaiya nhi dege
is me mujhe 5000 traing fee bhi liya gaya h .
so plz sir mujhe mera paisa wapas karwa dene ka kast kare .iska no. h-9955996398 cod -s k nayak

Aug 28, 2012

THE Regional Menager
SBI.ZONAL OFFICE PATNA

SUB-EDUCATION LOAN RELETED
SIR mai koshi college colony po- koshi college dist- khagaria state-bihar pin-851205 mera house hai
mai 2012 me k.k college of engineering me admission liya hu jo ki nalanda(bihar) dist me hai aur mughe college
tution- fee ...ke liye education loan ki jarurat hai jo ki hamare house ke thore duri par sbi main branch hai
...aur wo education loan dene se mana karte hai mai bank .bar.bar.bar jakar mai apni padhai ka nuksan kar
raha hu ...please mera kam jaldi karwa de AUR MAI SUB CASTE-DUSADH HU JO KI SC. ME AATA
HAI

Barun Kumar Jha

Jul 5, 2012

account transfer

SBI-Patna-CASA.

I ( Chandra Kant Jha) have got a SB account no -11670597023 in your SBI-Bhagwatipur branch(code-4924) from the last 20 yrs.
Today I went to the bank branch for account transfer of Rs.207000/ to another account in SBI-Dugri branch(Ludhiana). I do not have cheque book facility. The staff has told me to meet the BM & I met him & explained the urgency of account transfer. He replied me that SBI does not have any kind of account transfer facility for the customer who does not have cheque book facility.
I am 75 yrs old & I sat in the branch for 4 hours & requested him for transfer & at the end I told him that I will approach to the high official in reply he told me in front of all the staff that he does not care anybody & I will not do it in your case even if it is being done by some other branches in SBI.
I request you to confirm- whether SBI has got any provision of account transfer for the customer who does not have cheque book or not.
I request you to take appropriate action if he misguided me, did not try to understand the need & did not value the customer of the bank who is associated with your bank for more than 20 yrs.

Chandra Kant Jha
VPO-Bijai
Dist- Madhubani.
cont no 09471648154.

May 26, 2012

SBI, Zonal Office Patna

Sub: Pension arear is pending AC_NO-11670593164 and PPO No. 301069

i allready hard copy submmeted in baranch 2 time first time do not give latter no but second time give the latter no-1213 date 27-05-2011

following are my father's details:-

saving ac no.:- 11670593164
ppo no:-301069

Jul 1, 2011

the regional manager
s, b.i(penssion cell patna)

sub(less penssion amount rs 2380.received in june 2011.)
my self suresh prasad singh retired from bsnl dated 28/02/2007. in the capicity of s.d.e(m/m)hazaribag jharkhand .my ppo no is TA/HZB-96P JC NO-679.my penssion account is in s.b.i bazar branch hazaribagh.my penssion. a/c no is 10908132874.i received my revised penssion in may2011 rs18203.but in june 2011 received penssion rs 15823.without any intimation 2380 rs is deducted from my penssion.
there fore i request you to clarify the reason behind this deduction.

thanks regards