SBT online

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBT online

MOHAN.T

Jan 2, 2017

first time login - iNVALID username or Password

I am an account holder of SBT Wandoor Branch with account number 67168774920. I have received online banking KIT from SBT Wandoor in the first week of December 2016.But till this time I can't first time login by using the USER NAME & PASSWORD given by the branch. The display showing invalid user name or password while login the site. The call centre of the bank directed to approach the branch for the solution of this problem. I approach the bank in three different days and informed the problem.But they hadn't take any steps to solve my issue. That is why I am approaching to the online complaint page. Please take necessary action to solve my issue. I am also informing that I am a Government Servant. I have many responsibilities in my office . So I can't spent more time to approach the bank to solve this problem. My mobile No. 9961695344 . Thank you sir

Mohan.T
Anu v mohan

Dec 18, 2016

Debit card money transfer

On 10.12.16, I purchased Laptop worth Rs29450 from LOGTECH at Thiruvananthapuram .tried making card payment ,but message was DECLINED because of this they tried ones more. Finally cash payment was made. But after 10 minutes I received an SMS that pos current books at Logtech Infoway Privat txn# 634508444249 & txn# 4716721m0000006 was done which means i lost 29250 two times total Rs 58500 lost from my account. This is confirmed in my mini statement also.on checking back with the shop on 12.12.16,they confirmed that the payment not received . I have not received back my money .what can i do?
aamiaaju@bank

Dec 18, 2016

Debit card money transfer

On 10.12.16, I purchased BOOKS worth Rs2145 from CURRENT BOOKS at Kannur .tried making card payment ,but message was DECLINED. Finally cash payment was made. But after 10 minutes I received an SMS that pos current books at current books txn# 634507378501 was done. This is confirmed in my mini statement also.on checking back with the shop on 12.12.16,they confirmed that the payment not received . I have not received back my money .what can i do?
Thomas George thoppilkizhakkethil

Dec 14, 2016

Debit card money transfer

On 11.12.16, I purchased gold worth Rs40000 from Joy alukkas .tried making card payment ,but message was DECLINED. Finally cash payment was made. But after half hour I received an SMS that pos oyalukkas India at joy alukkas India txn# 634612900968 was done. This is confirmed in my mini statement also.on checking back with the shop on 11.12.16,12.12.16, 13.12.16., they confirmed that the payment not received . I have not received back my money . Complaint raised with Sbt vadavathoor, KTM. No favourable reply . Yet to get a complaint Ticket no from bank. Pl arrange to credit back Rs 40000 into my account .A/C no 57006256829.

Thomas George
Paru450

Dec 7, 2016

first time login - iNVALID username or Password

I have tried with correct user name password & kit number provided.

Thanks in Advance !

Parvathy
Parvathy Visakh

Nov 24, 2016

Getting error in first time login

I have received online banking KIT from SBT . Unable to login using the KIT number. It throwing error in KIT number. I have tried from Branch itself. Please help me in this case. Attached the error screen shot.

I have tried with correct user name password & kit number provided.

Thanks in Advance !

Parvathy

Getting error in first time login

Udita lal

Nov 22, 2016

Bad behaviour by SBT employee

Today, I visited to SBT indirapuram branch in indirapuram to exchange my old currency with new one. Me and my husband waited in line for almost 1 hour, which I don't have any problem with. I wasn't having my pan card Xerox so the security fellow said me I can get the xerox near by from xerox shop. I walked and got xerox of my pan card, which took almost 45min. When I came back with xerox and asked for token and exchange from security fellow he denied me telling I have already visited the branch before. To this I replied him that this is my first time visit to the branch and me and my husband is waiting here for almost 1 hour without getting our note exchanged...To this again the security fellow said that his boss has seen me inside the branch exchanging note...I lost my temper and my patience both and told if he and his boss is so confident then show me my pan card or any proof that I have visited the branch before...Listening my voice, from inside some person came out and started telling us that token has got over and I have to visit morning...It was that time I couldn't take any more shit from and I again said if this was the case he should have told me before I would have gone back, instead of putting false blame on that I have already visited the branch and all.
I have only heard from others that govt employees are the worst and laziest employees, today I even experienced it. I am very thankful that I dont have any account in SBT and I was there only to exchange my note and after such a worst exp I will never take any acct nor suggest any one to open it here....
Krishna Kumar

NET BANKING ACCOUNT NOT ACTIVATED
BTBEEKAY

Oct 18, 2016

Missbehaviour

I am four years old Customer in your udyog vihar branch,sec-18,Gurgaon,(Hr.).my experience with this branch is to good.
But this time,regularly seen the branch manager language is very rough & tight regarding any type of quires.
he speak regularly that you go through private bank also.and speak to account closing.

Brajesh
+91-9711116707
san1964

Oct 17, 2016

not get sms alert

please activate the sms alert in all transactions in my a/c No.67169869618 SBT, Thodupuzha. I had complaint to the Br.Manager and other officials in SBT. But no action against in my request until this time. So pl. do as favourable regarding in my difficulties.

vmSanthosh,
Vattappillil, Vazhithala P.O.
rahulz

Sep 21, 2016

alert!!No account mappeed for my user name

no account mapped for my account.i am a anew registrant..I logged in first time without waiting 24 hour..how can i fix it??????
my email address:rahul808680@gmail.com
Ajay_kpiillai

Jul 25, 2016

Not Receiving SMS Alert on Transactions

Sir ,

I G.AjayaKumaran Pillai , having savings account number - 00000067342395560 at THRIKKADAVOOR branch Kollam , am not receiving SMS Alerts on my mobile number - 8137028975 for any transactions made.

Matter has been brought to the notice of the thrikkadavoor branch but they are unable to resolve this issue.SMS alert charges are being deducted from my account as well but still i am not receiving any sms on my mobile for any banking transactions made so far.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest.

G. AjayaKumaran Pillai.
manu_2000

Jul 13, 2016

Money Lost -ATM Card

I withdraw money from from Medical College Branch ATM for Rs 10000/-, but account debited twice .Kindly reverse the money to my account
sindhusreedharan

Jul 7, 2016

OTP

WHY R U ASKING OTP THROUGH PNONE INORDER TO CREDIT THE LOST MONEY BACK
sindhusreedharan

Jul 7, 2016

amount debited from account

On 2nd june 2016 I payed my KSEB bill of Rupes 2513/- online using my sbt visa card.The amount was debited from my account but was not payed successfully at kseb thiruvananthapuram.So please do the necessary actions to get my money back.My account no. is67322890091
hassainarpulikuzhi

Jun 28, 2016

എന്റെ പരാതി

എന്റെ പരാതി രണ്ട് മാസം ആയി online ചെയ്തിട്ട് അതിന്റെ login ചെയ്തത് തെറ്റിപ്പോയി എന്റെ ബ്രാഞ്ചിൽ സംസാരിച്ചു മനേജർ വേണ്ട രീതിയിൽ അതിന് ഉണർവ് കാണിക്കുന്നില്ല എന്റെ പേര് Hassainar വാഴക്കാല ബ്രഞ്ചാണ് അവർ പറയുന്ന് പാസ് വേഡ് അയച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട് ഇത് വെരേ കിട്ടിയില്ല 17 ദിവസ്സം കഴിഞ്ഞു നിങ്ങളിൽ നിന്ന് ഇതിന് ഒരു പരിഹാരം കിട്ടും എന്ന് വിശ്വോസിക്കുന്നു
sharif pulparambil

Jun 24, 2016

cash is gone in my ACCOUNT

67240417002 is my account number. 7000 Rs. is lost from account on 24/06/2016.
i want it back. i got a message saying 7000 INR credited in your account and bal 7193 Rs. but now it is 193/-
Vijaykumar4372

Jun 8, 2016

Wrongly Debited

Hello Sir,

on 5th of this month i purchased some grocery in shop i gave my debit card for bill payment but card was not working i went to near by ATM and withdrawal the amount and paid in cash on 6th of this month two times amount was debited by grocery shop now i want the refund.

Kindly give some solution.

R. Vijayakumar
Mob: 99441 86231
krishnavino

May 24, 2016

Forgot netbanking password

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have forgot my netbanking password. I requested for new login details through post, still I have not received the login details.
My account number is 67294406291, name KRISHNAKUMAR C. Email: krishnakumarmass@gmai.com

Jyotirmoydey

Feb 17, 2016

SBT- Bhubaneswar Branch Very Unprofessional Customer Services

Hi All Concern,

This is Jyotirmoy Dey from Muscat, having a NRE account with SBT, Bhubaneswar Branch. I had tried for a home loan through SBT for one of the project in BBSR. Since the project is reputed, having tied up with SBI & SBT, so not appreciating any delays.

The Branch Manager Mr. Jaganathnn, started the communication with a very positive note, very optimistic on it. After sending the documents I waited, waited, followed up, followed up, just to have a prep approval letter so that I can go ahead for booking the flat, which never came after 2 months. If its taking so much time then how much it will take for loan disbursement..???

Mr. Jaganathhan is most lazzy & unprofessional Branch manager, the even the poor customer services & their corporate HR people etc who never respond you back.

Guys...its horrible...Beware of it.
rajeshparmar

Jan 24, 2016

not come to time

hi sir

i am request to you. please this problem solve. every staff come to 10:55am. and start work 11:00am other bank start 10:00am.

alkapuri
annmariam

Jan 21, 2016

Againt the staff and the manager

Hai, i had a terrible experience from one of the sbt branch. Iwent there for issuing my statement and covering letter for my immigration process. They issued me once and when i found mistake in it and approached them again they were rude at me. I spend one whole day for this and i have found them chitchatting manytimes without working. Atlast i cried when icame out of the bank, Inever want this to happen again. I need to know who can help me in this. Never had such situation anywhere before.
santosh kumar jaiswal 9343

Jan 21, 2016

new ATM

Dear sir /mam,
my ac/no. is 67295442570 & my home branch is GURGOAN currently i am in MUMBAI and i lost my SBT ATM .
i jst want to issue my new ATM card without moving home branch ,is it possible??
pls suggest me .

thnx

santosh jaiswal
K.V.Rukmini

Jan 14, 2016

Request for view the CC TV camera footage

I am K.V.Rukmini I have an SB A/c in SBT, Banashankari branch Bangalore. I feel very unhappy to say that my purse, ATM Card, Diary, other documentations were stolen from my bag without my knowledge on dt. 30.12.2015 on that same day at 6:00 PM to 6:20 PM amount Rs. 10,000/- from HDFC Bank ATM at Holidaymaker Bangalore & Rs. 5,400/- from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM at Srinivasanagar branch ,Bangalore withdrawn illegally by using my ATM by deceiver as well as I got messages to my mobile phone suddenly card blocked as per my request.

On dt.1.1.2016 I gave a complaint to Banashankari Police station Bangalore with acknowledgement I went to SBT, BSK branch approached respected Branch Manager he told me to contact HDFC & Kotak Mahindra Bank they will show you CC TV Camera footage Immediately I went to both branches they refused me to show the CC TV camera footage they told me to complaint through SBT, BSK branch as per the Procedure.

Again I went to SBT Bank branch and gave a complaint to Branch Manager requested him to show me the CC TV Camera footage to catch the thief. He accepted my complaint & tole me to sending my complaint to Higher authorities to get permission to show the CC TV footage.

On dt. 4.1.2016 I got two messages that thieves were trying to transaction my a/c by using ATM card I approached Branch Manager then he told me to wait for 2 days acknowledgement received from Head office I believed I am not getting truthful answer from SBT branch Manager even today.

On dt. 13.1.2016 I met the Branch manager of SBT finally he told me to approach the police they can only permitted to see the CC TV footage . I really feel very bad that I lost valuable documentation, cash, ATM card etc already I thought I definitely find the thief through CC TV Camera footage with the help of SBT Branch but I did not get any support from respective branch. I am unable to find the Thief.

I am requesting you kindly take necessary action in this matter help me to see the CC TV footage to find the thief Immediately.Please consider my request I hope so.It's my humble request .

My mobile No. is 97315 40921
Email ID: kvrukmini1979@gmail.com

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...