SBT online

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBT online

manu_2000

Jul 13, 2016

Money Lost -ATM Card

I withdraw money from from Medical College Branch ATM for Rs 10000/-, but account debited twice .Kindly reverse the money to my account
sindhusreedharan

Jul 7, 2016

OTP

WHY R U ASKING OTP THROUGH PNONE INORDER TO CREDIT THE LOST MONEY BACK
sindhusreedharan

Jul 7, 2016

amount debited from account

On 2nd june 2016 I payed my KSEB bill of Rupes 2513/- online using my sbt visa card.The amount was debited from my account but was not payed successfully at kseb thiruvananthapuram.So please do the necessary actions to get my money back.My account no. is67322890091
hassainarpulikuzhi

Jun 28, 2016

എന്റെ പരാതി

എന്റെ പരാതി രണ്ട് മാസം ആയി online ചെയ്തിട്ട് അതിന്റെ login ചെയ്തത് തെറ്റിപ്പോയി എന്റെ ബ്രാഞ്ചിൽ സംസാരിച്ചു മനേജർ വേണ്ട രീതിയിൽ അതിന് ഉണർവ് കാണിക്കുന്നില്ല എന്റെ പേര് Hassainar വാഴക്കാല ബ്രഞ്ചാണ് അവർ പറയുന്ന് പാസ് വേഡ് അയച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട് ഇത് വെരേ കിട്ടിയില്ല 17 ദിവസ്സം കഴിഞ്ഞു നിങ്ങളിൽ നിന്ന് ഇതിന് ഒരു പരിഹാരം കിട്ടും എന്ന് വിശ്വോസിക്കുന്നു
sharif pulparambil

Jun 24, 2016

cash is gone in my ACCOUNT

67240417002 is my account number. 7000 Rs. is lost from account on 24/06/2016.
i want it back. i got a message saying 7000 INR credited in your account and bal 7193 Rs. but now it is 193/-
Vijaykumar4372

Jun 8, 2016

Wrongly Debited

Hello Sir,

on 5th of this month i purchased some grocery in shop i gave my debit card for bill payment but card was not working i went to near by ATM and withdrawal the amount and paid in cash on 6th of this month two times amount was debited by grocery shop now i want the refund.

Kindly give some solution.

R. Vijayakumar
Mob: 99441 86231
krishnavino

May 24, 2016

Forgot netbanking password

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have forgot my netbanking password. I requested for new login details through post, still I have not received the login details.
My account number is 67294406291, name KRISHNAKUMAR C. Email: krishnakumarmass@gmai.com

Jyotirmoydey

Feb 17, 2016

SBT- Bhubaneswar Branch Very Unprofessional Customer Services

Hi All Concern,

This is Jyotirmoy Dey from Muscat, having a NRE account with SBT, Bhubaneswar Branch. I had tried for a home loan through SBT for one of the project in BBSR. Since the project is reputed, having tied up with SBI & SBT, so not appreciating any delays.

The Branch Manager Mr. Jaganathnn, started the communication with a very positive note, very optimistic on it. After sending the documents I waited, waited, followed up, followed up, just to have a prep approval letter so that I can go ahead for booking the flat, which never came after 2 months. If its taking so much time then how much it will take for loan disbursement..???

Mr. Jaganathhan is most lazzy & unprofessional Branch manager, the even the poor customer services & their corporate HR people etc who never respond you back.

Guys...its horrible...Beware of it.
rajeshparmar

Jan 24, 2016

not come to time

hi sir

i am request to you. please this problem solve. every staff come to 10:55am. and start work 11:00am other bank start 10:00am.

alkapuri
annmariam

Jan 21, 2016

Againt the staff and the manager

Hai, i had a terrible experience from one of the sbt branch. Iwent there for issuing my statement and covering letter for my immigration process. They issued me once and when i found mistake in it and approached them again they were rude at me. I spend one whole day for this and i have found them chitchatting manytimes without working. Atlast i cried when icame out of the bank, Inever want this to happen again. I need to know who can help me in this. Never had such situation anywhere before.
santosh kumar jaiswal 9343

Jan 21, 2016

new ATM

Dear sir /mam,
my ac/no. is 67295442570 & my home branch is GURGOAN currently i am in MUMBAI and i lost my SBT ATM .
i jst want to issue my new ATM card without moving home branch ,is it possible??
pls suggest me .

thnx

santosh jaiswal
K.V.Rukmini

Jan 14, 2016

Request for view the CC TV camera footage

I am K.V.Rukmini I have an SB A/c in SBT, Banashankari branch Bangalore. I feel very unhappy to say that my purse, ATM Card, Diary, other documentations were stolen from my bag without my knowledge on dt. 30.12.2015 on that same day at 6:00 PM to 6:20 PM amount Rs. 10,000/- from HDFC Bank ATM at Holidaymaker Bangalore & Rs. 5,400/- from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM at Srinivasanagar branch ,Bangalore withdrawn illegally by using my ATM by deceiver as well as I got messages to my mobile phone suddenly card blocked as per my request.

On dt.1.1.2016 I gave a complaint to Banashankari Police station Bangalore with acknowledgement I went to SBT, BSK branch approached respected Branch Manager he told me to contact HDFC & Kotak Mahindra Bank they will show you CC TV Camera footage Immediately I went to both branches they refused me to show the CC TV camera footage they told me to complaint through SBT, BSK branch as per the Procedure.

Again I went to SBT Bank branch and gave a complaint to Branch Manager requested him to show me the CC TV Camera footage to catch the thief. He accepted my complaint & tole me to sending my complaint to Higher authorities to get permission to show the CC TV footage.

On dt. 4.1.2016 I got two messages that thieves were trying to transaction my a/c by using ATM card I approached Branch Manager then he told me to wait for 2 days acknowledgement received from Head office I believed I am not getting truthful answer from SBT branch Manager even today.

On dt. 13.1.2016 I met the Branch manager of SBT finally he told me to approach the police they can only permitted to see the CC TV footage . I really feel very bad that I lost valuable documentation, cash, ATM card etc already I thought I definitely find the thief through CC TV Camera footage with the help of SBT Branch but I did not get any support from respective branch. I am unable to find the Thief.

I am requesting you kindly take necessary action in this matter help me to see the CC TV footage to find the thief Immediately.Please consider my request I hope so.It's my humble request .

My mobile No. is 97315 40921
Email ID: kvrukmini1979@gmail.com
thaj

Jan 10, 2016

UNRESPONSIVE phone and Email

UNRESPONSIVE phone and Email at any time
HELL services
sangeethavarma

Nov 11, 2015

Transaction declined,but amount got debited from account

I am sangeetha prasad (Account no-67296960952).On Nov 4th i had withdrawn 3000/- from TMB ATM,but transaction was failed ,at the same time amount debited from account.I had given written complaint in my SBT branch on Nov 5th ,but still amount is credited to account.please look into this.my mail id is sangeethavarma93@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards
SANGEETHA PRASAD
bacillus

Jul 5, 2015

minium balance checking facolity

i reenu anna thomas with sbt ac no 67150639559 in branch m.g.m.h.s. thiruvalla(70482) p.b.no.14(2700124) is suffering from minimum balance checking facility.rs226is cutting from my account even though i have balance above rs1000.when i asked the manager he replied me yu should maintain 1000rs every day and this is because of yu have cheque book facility.then i surrender my cheque book and they took rs203as charge.they didnt inform me that even though yu surrender they will cut for minimum charge.next time also they cut rs 226.when this happens i asked themabout it and they replied that that all r becouse of coumpter updates they cant do any thing.the attitude of the bank staff archana is very horrible.shr is always eating and taking in the mobile phone.she wont respond to anything. sir kindly give me an answer and i am eagerly waiting for yur reply
bacillus

Jul 5, 2015

mininum charge keeping

l reenu anna thomas with sbt ac no 67150639559 branch m.g.m.h.s. thiruvalla(70482) p.b.no.14(2700124) is suffering about the minimum balance checking facility.rs 226 is cutting from my account even though i have balance amt above 1000.when i asked the manager he answered me yu should maintain 1000rs every day .this 1000rs minimum is for cheque book facility. so i put 1000 rs before the next minimum balance checking .then also they ar cutting rs226.this happens several times.then i surrender my cheque book paied rs 203.at that time they didnt inform me that they will cut rs226 .after this also rs228is deducted from my account.they r telling that all are because of computer apdates.they cant do anything.the bank staff especially a lady named archana is behaving very rude and she is always eatting biscutis and taking in phone .she is not responding. sir how can i get a soulition for my problem.please help me as soon as yu can.thanking yu.my email reenu.thomas@rediffmail.com
Eldho3270

Apr 9, 2015

Activation of Dormant NRE account

To Activate my NRE account I sent all my scanned document on 22nd March 2015. The next day I sent the attested copy of my passport and OCI. yesterday I called the manager to ask about the status. He said that he neither received my email and Mail by post.
If the email is not delivered properly we will receive a failure message. Yesterday again I sent another email attaching the documents. I requested him to acknowledge my email by just pressing the reply button. Till this time no reply. This is total negligence and the red collar job culture in the public sector banks. I am thinking of opening an NRE account in another private banks such as HDFCI and ICICI
SABUTV

Jan 19, 2015

NO REPLAY FOR MY EMAILS

I am sabu varghese T, working in dubai last 18 years. my NRI A/C, NO.57069160779. Normally i was getting e mail replays from SBT chalakudy. recently i was sending mails they are not respond to me, i call and complaint to the chalakudy branch then also the same.please kindly tell them to respond to me NRI COUSOMERS. atleast give me a mobile number of nri manager
shimjo

Oct 24, 2014

closing of agricultural gold loan

Sir/Medam
My name is Shimjo T.G. I have an account in SBT Kodakara Brance A/c NO.00000067156427674 and gold loan account number is 00000067250608888. I closed account Yesterday. Gold loan account opening date is 29-10-2013 and closing date 23-10-2014, closing 6 days before so they collect interest and other charge is 5761/- .I think calculation of interest is wrong. Please send the detail of these charge in my email ID shimjo.tg@gmail.com

Shimjo T.G 09446004802
muhamedali

Oct 8, 2014

Very poor respond and customer services

Please see below E-mail details which drops on sep-2 2014 to SBT, Mananthavady Br.

SUB:
1-N0 ATM SINCE 3 MONTH
2- NO SMS SENDING OR NO E-MAIL UPDATES ABOUT TRANSACTIONS OF MY ACCOUNT ON DEBITED/CREDITED

Please see below communications & reminders..... done to Branch of SBT

Dear concerned/ Manager/Sir,
please can you respond on subjected:No ATM Card Received since 2 months after I applied Directly in your office !!!
My name: Muhammedali.K.A
A/C - 57066967934

I am so sorry to say below few more noted to you as a customer since 1995 @ mananthavady branch on above Account & also after the experience with NRI A/C - 57066946380 since 2001.

* Very bad customer services

* No respond on any inquiry or applied, since as 5 years back i applied for ATM-NRE & i left the deal SBT , then at last started A/C in a good customer caring bank & me and family are Happy so.

* me with minimum 10 of my friends who shared the same bad experience stories (Gulf) many time about your branch especially.

* can i share as a customer: do you still planed to continue under the roof of a limited physical and ethical felicity which setsquares by floored - congested- services in mananthavady where the great happening still "good" banking business lkuckly for SBT !!!

Please reminding the concerned again and again for updatIing my Mobile & E-Mail ID -let me get usual TRANSACTION details on my accounts @ same moment.

Muhamedali.KA
HSA-GOVT. High school
S. Bathery

Mobile: 9961292478
ali.kombi@yahoo.com

please can you respond on subjected,

My name: Muhammedali.K.A
A/C - 57066967934

i am so sorry to say below few more, to you as a customer since 1995 @ mananthavady branch on above Account & also after the experience with NRI A/C - 57066946380 since 2001.

* Very bad customer services

MANANTHAVADY-VIA
WAYANAD-670645
KERALA-INDIA

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
sbt-mananthavady Dear Sir Please sent the scanned copy of your ADHAR card Thank You
Sep 3

4 Attachments
Download all

sbt-mananthavady
Sep 8
>> "Please reminding the concerned again and again for updatIing my Mobile number & E-Mail ID - so let me get usual TRANSACTION details on my accounts @ same moment." Mobile: 9961292478
>> ali.kombi@yahoo.com

me BIG REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone
Today at 5:55 PM
teena123

Oct 6, 2014

withoutmy permission the bank transfer the money

hi i have an account in Sbt (student account) the same branch i have education loan still i didn't start to pay it, because now i am a student.till i didn't get any job( loan 2006 to
2010) .the last week i went to Kottam i didn't have any money in my hand .my husband sent some money to Sbt bank (student account) i thought ATM is working, at that time my bank manager Mr Ajith John freeze my account without any information. and transfer ten thousand rs to student loan without my permission or cheque. i told him i am studying now i will pay it with in one year then i want to money now but he shout at me and he didn't sent any money until evening then now i didn't have any proof about my payment and my mother ask him about receipt but he didn't give any receipt still.
my e mail id teena6705@gmail.com
Achamma C George

Aug 4, 2014

ISSUE OF ATM CARD

I received the message in my mobile Phone that the ATM card is sent by speed post and required me to collect the PIN from the Kodaly branch of SBT . I did receive the ATM card as informed. When I approached the branch for the PIN, they asked me to submit the letter and card in the branch as it was a mistake that they sent the ATM. They told me that the Card is to be cancelled . But I have not yet received any message regarding the cancellation . Hence it is requested either to issue the card sent in my name or send the message regarding the cancellation. The details of the message is given below.
BX-ATMSBI
" Your SBT Visa Classic Debit ATM Card Desp. on Speed Post No. EK 3769350IN . delivery in a week.Please Contact branch for PIN 19/.07/2014
07:18:55 PM "

Please see the matter, Achamma C George , Cheruvathoor (H) Elinjipra P.O Chalakudy.
achammacgeorge@gmail.com
ashfakali

Jul 18, 2014

Recharge not successful

I recharge my airtel money a/c using sbt visa debit card on 14/7/2014 Id 419504463559 from biil desk
but recharge was un successful although my sbt a/c deducted the amount rupees 30/-
I please to refund that amount
pradeep kalanjoor

Jul 12, 2014

ATM complaint

sir, when I used sbt atm card at central bank of India atm kalanjoor on 2/07/2014,didn't get cash on two operations ,but Rs 2000/-debited from my account no 57065662638.....the same amount has not credited to my account till now,,
saranya2014

Jul 11, 2014

Behaviour of Staff

Sir/Mam

I really regret to lodge a complaint about your staffs at SBT Perunguzhi branch. The way they treat customers is very ridiculous. Please advise your staffs that,we, the customers are not beggars or their servants.

Indane Gas - To reactivate connection N0. CX4784060
    I am consumer no CX4784060 of indane, my distributor is...
    tailoring works - irritating noise
    The sound is very irritating and disturbing our mind.
    DDA - Mutation Of Property LP Pcoket 52C F F
    I sudershan kapoor residance of A11/5 Rana pratap Bagh...
    Renault duster - Complant about the Dealer Padam Renault
    I send my Duster for changing the front Dumper And Head...
    Tikona Internet Services - Re: Harrasment by Tikona
    Dear Mr. Ghogale, Greetings from Tikona. With...
    sumsung - memory card and bag
    Memory card return and bag
    aquaguard - Aquaguard Water Purifier
    We had logged a complaint on 13th July 2016 and today is...
    Reliance life insu.money multiplier plan - Cancel adviser code
    Dear Mr. Kapure, We sincerely regret the inconvenience...
    DHFL - In response to your complaint
    Dear Mr. Sumanto, We understand that our customer care...
    indiatimes shopping - Defect Mobile
    I ordered Samsang Galaxy Grand Prime but it is defective...