SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

ravibhaig4@gmail.com

Session 2016-2017 class 10th
Ritesh Rai

Feb 25, 2017

up

Re: Scholarship ka farm bhara tha sb sahi tha aur har baar aata tha esh baar nhi aaya aur eska Kafi pta krne ki kosish kiya pta hi nhi chal rha hai sir mere college ka naam sawami go.paynda pur mirzapur mera nam Ritesh Kumar Rai B.A 3 me hu ok sir plz kuch ki jiye plz plz plz Regitration no . 690220501502125,hai sir college swami govinda asram mahavidayala parapur mirzapur
barun1434

Feb 21, 2017

On the basis of intermediate percentage rejection below 60 percent

Im BARUNENDRA kumar sharma from vits gzb and now I m in b.tech final year my current status is showing that it is rejected by district welfare officer due below 60 marks in class 12 and I have received 2 yrs scholaraship and you are seeing past result se my current result I have sored hoti third year 78 percent and those who got 90 percent in inter and taking 5 5 backlogs and many of them went home due to this reason please sir make criteria on the basis of last year result what the candidate is doing in present it should be focused on that not what he have done 4 yr past and my registration num is 740800131600201
jalaluddin kham

Feb 21, 2017

Scholarship

sir mera pura document sahi hai our mera scholarship result not opload dikha rha hai our mera distic par reject dikh rha rha hai sir mera
registretion no 651130411603703
d/o 08/08/1997 hai sir mai third years ka student hu
vicky Kharwar

Feb 20, 2017

scholarship

Dear sir ji,
Sir mera 2015-16 ka scholarship account me nhi aaya but current status me show kar raha h. Current status me Amount disbursed 7700rs.. Show kar raha h sir please bataiye ki hm kya Kare...... Please sir ji help me

scholarship

krishan497

Feb 20, 2017

to correction my bank account number.

Sir iam Krishan kumar verma .my scholarship registration no 101460101600035.
I unfortunately type wrong bank account number.
So, I request to correct my bank account number is 042610137790.
narendradev105@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017

current status suspect found due to any university not upload data

Suspect in scrutiny result due to university not upload data or failed status
Sir my registration number is 341970211601533 but in current status suspect found due to any university not upload data or failed status but I am passed or promoted so what am I do.
i think it's university fault
chandr prakash

Feb 6, 2017

corce type mismatch

My scolership stetes is show corce type mistmath when I check everything is complete and fine mai college par gya vaha college par problem batane par vo bole ki problem main branch se hai. Aab mai padhai karu ya scolership KO lekar complen karu aajtak scolership bhi nahi mila ,mai to kahata hu salo scolership ko jitne neta aur corrupr officer hai apne apne gand me dal le . aur scolership me bekar vadhe mat kare sale harami.
shravanpaul

Feb 3, 2017

Suspect in scrutiny result due to university not upload data or failed status

Sir my registration number is 341430101600522 but in current status suspect found due to any university not upload data or failed status but I am passed or promoted so what am I do.
i think it's university fault

thanking you
Gabriel Shawel

Feb 1, 2017

on checking the status of application its showing INVALID REGISTERATION NUMBER 273400421600012

SIR IT WILL BE VERY GREATFUL IF U LOOK TO MYREQUEST .ON CHECKING THE STATUS OF THE APPLICATION IT IS SHOWING INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER . SIR I HAVE SUCCESSFULY RENEWED MY FORM AND SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED IT. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS ERROR IS OCCOURING .SIR IF YOU DO CONSIDER MY REQUEST IT WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL.THANK YOU.
Gabriel Shawel

Feb 1, 2017

on checking status of form it is showing invalid registration number

sir, i have renewed my scholarship form successfully but now on checking the status after filling the registeration no. it is saying INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER. SIR i have filled my form correctly.please do loook it once as ur support can help us for making our future .thank you.
Tashu Gupta

Jan 25, 2017

Scrutiny process done correctly but still same error shown in the status

I ,Neelu Gupta of Lko university, student of Mcom with registration no.270400201604971 had done a mistake of mentioning the caste category as SC instead of OBC because of which my status is showing " caste category not matched".I had filled the scrutiny form and submitted it in the college but still the same error is being shown .My caste certificate no.is 571163002771.So,plz kindly help me out!!
Mohit Dubey

Jan 24, 2017

corection in bank account number

My name is Mohit Sharma .I am enrolled in GLA University, Mathura in Ist year with enrollment number 161400015 but by mistake is my accountt number in the form is typed 19990100020395. There are four zero at the place of three zero and correct account number is 199901000020395.

my registration number is 141380501601891.
Registration number 141380501601891.
Krishna Singg

Jan 20, 2017

SCHOLARSHIP CORRECTION

My name is Abhishek Singh .I am enrolled in INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT ,GIDA, GORAKHPUR with enrollment number1612050001 B. PHARM 1st year ,my intermediate roll no is 2281608 but my mistake 228108 There is only 108 in place of 1608 ,
Registration number 581010101600453

Course: m.com previous
Dob: 07/01/1996
Income certificate no.: 590311514895
Annual income:36000

I would like to say about my scholarship never yet received. I submitted all records with income certificate.In that income was 36000. Form was also forwarded from collage and dios office but scholarship not received.
I belong to very poor...
But still nobody ready to listen my complain
I was completed my graduation from this college but i never received any class scholarship..
I really really feeling hopless..
Plz help me plz
ATIYA PARVEEN SLN

Jan 16, 2017

FEE REIMBURSEMENT

SIR MY REGISTRATION NO IS 492470401600025 I AM A STUDENT OF BTC FROM RKBN LOHRAMOU SULTANPUR UP MY SELECTION IS THROUGH BTC COUNCLING FROM DIET SULTANPUR BY FAIR MEANS MY MY SCHOLARSHIP IS STOPPED DUE TO PERCENTAGE BASE IN INTERMEDIATE AS MY SELECTION IS IN FREEDOM FIGHTER QUATA SO THE CLAUSE OF 60% IN INTERMEDIATE IS NOT FOR ME SO SIR PL KINDLY REIMBURSE MY FEE OTHER WISE I AM UNABLE TO COMPLETE MY BTC COURCE AS I AM FROM VERY POOR FAMILY
sunaina singh

Jan 15, 2017

scholarship form review

Name-vishakha singh
registration no.-650260501600013,date of birth:16/09/1995
income certificate no.-610311539709, issuing no.-15610010187925,issuing date.-29/09/2015
sir with due respect i want to inform you that in my scholarship form i have filled all the details correctly but i had got call that my income certificate no. is wrong but it is right i had matched it again ,and my brother's fprm is also showing wrong here is his details i am providing you..
Name-Vishal singh,date of birth:03/03/1992
registration no-650260511601567
income certificate no.-610300539708,issuing no.-15610010187916,issuing date-29/09/2015
sir we both had filled it correctly please sir its a humble request to you please have a look on it...
Amandeep33376

Jan 12, 2017

Suspect

Sir my registration no. 100400111601473 . In my status supect show .my sister use income certificate and they mention father name harish kumar gangwar at the place of harish kumar. My sister registration no. 200130101600933 . Please humble reqeust for correction.
Gb nagar samajh kalayan adhikari not have information for correction. I am try to many times thier for correction.
shivsharan

Jan 11, 2017

reg no 650540201600200

Sir mai sunita devi d/0 kamalesh kumar jo barabanki se hu jo distric gajipur se bped kisan pg colleg baghav se ker rahi hu maine scholer form dala tha jis.e ststuse reaport me college se not forverd dikha raha hai no galat dikba raha college ne forverd ker diya tha jiska reg no 650540201600200 hai date of birth 01-02 1988 hai mai cast sc hai jo female hu sir ji bped me 51250 rs fees paxi thi gareeb hu l

correction in form

There was a mistake in my enrollment number. My enroll number is 1502600032 but due to typing mistake it is 1526000032. On 9th Jan my batch mates had the same problem but they got blue link of correction and corrected it. When I tried in beginning server was slow and afterwards I saw there was no blue link for correction. Sir please correct my form .my registration number is 270310401600192

Jan 9, 2017

result not uploaded or failed status

My name is ishraq Ansari,my dashmottar registration number is 270110401600192.sir my status of the form is showing scrutiny result suspect due to result not uploaded or fàiled status in university uploaded data.Sir I am passed with good marks even I am the topper of the center. Sir this error is showing due to the mistake in the enrollment number. My enrollment number is 1502600032 but due to typing mistake it is 1526000032 in the form. There is only 260 in place of 026.
Sir kindly correct my form. Last year I also I got deprived from scholarship due to college mistake. Please sir correct my form and I shall be highly obliged to your act of kindness
Registration no.-270310401600192

correction in form

My name is Ishraq Ansari .I am enrolled in Integral university ,BCA second year with enrollment number1502600032 but by mistake my enrollment number in the form is typed 1526000032. There is only 260 in place of 026 ,my registration number is 2703104016000192.
Registration number 270310401600192
Surya Pratap Singh

Jan 2, 2017

caste certificate not matched

Session 2016-2017
respectfully i beg to say that i am a student of KHANDELWAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
BAREILLY
when i fill my scholarship form , IN SCRUTINY it is showing "Caste Certificate Not Matched with Revenue Database".
what to do now.

प्रमाण पत्र संख्या : 204134002600
GURPINDER sandhu

Dec 31, 2016

Regarding Scholarship

I have a problem in my scholarship status. my coplaint is given final printout for data under examination subject to availability of FUND sir please resolove my problem My all document are correct and Verified and I don't know what went wrong

Sir My Registration n.- 200510411500306 renew
B.TECH STUDENT
Branch- CE
COLLAGE NAME - FUTURE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING&TECHNOLOGY FARIDPUR BAREILLY
Seasion - 2015-16
Kindly look into this matter .
I am a minority student and paent can't afford me enough money to pay my fees for this year. I am totally dependant on this scholarship .
please Seriously look into I urgently need this scholarship because my further studies depend on this.

Lokendra Yadav

Dec 28, 2016

Scholoarship correction

I want to say that there was a mistake in my scholoarship form registration no. 101080101600992 and my name is Lokendra Yadav from galgotias university. The mistake is that i have passed my highschool in year 2013 but by mistake it was wrriten 2016 in the form due to which my form was kept under suspect as i have passed my highschool in 2013 not in 2016. I have given two hard copy in the institution containing photo copy of my marksheets and other documents which is true as it can be checked through internet.
So, I request you to kindly check the hard copies of my form which was sent by me and which is true and please remove my form from suspection and also pardon me for my mistake. I shall be highly thankful to you.
Registration no. 101080101600992

Reconnect smart led tv - Video not clear
    Reconnect tv after sales service is very very poor up Hi...
    frod bank calling - loss any time
    Why why i am any time loss
    Railway parcel seva - Parcel not received yet very poor service.
    Dear Sir, i have booked my luggage from railway parcel...
    IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE - Delay of train
    The train time was 6:00 pm from meghnagar too bandra...
    Vijay Tv - worst judge in jodi
    In cinnaithirai worst judge in Jodi history
    Social Trade Biz is a Scam - I want my money back
    My ID 61875233, Kindly refund my money
    Emudhra - Pan card not yet received
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have applied for pan card , Ref. No:...
    drinking water bottel - price 20 instead of printed 15
    irctc vendor in katni jn in platform no 3 hemant shukla...
    Charity - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...
    mrsemiilynathan@outlook.com]sender;+918287384881 - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...