SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Vija@3381

Apr 29, 2017

Scrutiny result suspect

All the steps are verified and the current status
is showing verified / recommended by district
scholarship committee.
Still didn't get my scholarship yet .
Sir please do some thing . I really need that.

Registration no.-451410111601033
Name - vijay. Vishwakarma
Category - OBC
Vija@3381

Apr 29, 2017

Scrutiny result suspect

Sir , mera naam vijay vishwakarma
Mai btech 2nd year ka student hoon , mai H. M. F. A. MIET handia allahabad me padhta hu.
Meri scholarship 1st year me bhi nahi aae thi aur Na hi ab 2nd yaer me aae hai

on parkash

Apr 28, 2017

Scholarship yet not received

Hlw sir,
Sir maine scholarship ke liye apply kiya tha lkin sc,st walo ka a gya h aur mera cast General h .
Sir me bhut hi garib hu mere papa na kisi tarah clog me admission to kra diya lakin fees ke liye paise nhi h .
Mere pariwar ki condition kharab h .
Mera ye 1st year h aur scholarship ke liye apply kiya tha .Maine online apna status check kiya to sab data clear tha .Sabhi stage verified ho chuka h aur mera scholarship pass ho chuka h lakin mere account me paisa nhi transfer hua.jiski bajah se mere padai me bhut hi dikat ho rha h .
Mera registration no.-091830501600512
Dob-02/04/1998
Passw-12345678

Sir please jankari check krke scholarship dene ki kirpa kre .Please sir
Sir hum general cast h to kya hua general cast wale garib nhi hote h kya .
Please sir jald se jald mera scholarship dene ki kirpya kre .Please sir please
hamza123

Apr 26, 2017

I Didn't get my Scholarship

Respected Sir
My Name is Hamza Parvez and I am From D.A.V Colege Kanpur and am doing M.Com Previous year and my Registration No is 340360401606296 i have not got my scholarship up till now and i have to fill the form for next year also Sir please Help with Scholarship and my bank account no which i used 35365804598
hamza123

Apr 26, 2017

Not get my scholarship for This year

Respected Sir
My name is Hamza Parvez i am a student of D.A.V. College Kanpur pursuing M.Com previous year My registration No is 340360401606296 also my contact no is 9369862560 and sir i didn't get my scholarship for this year and i have to apply the course for the 2nd year
Kindly help me with Scholarship
philospher

Apr 24, 2017

scholarship

Sir/mam my name is vikas kumar and my registration no is 100690101600096. I dont get my scholoarship yet even after the verification done by the colledge. Please forward my request . Thanks
siddhartha98

Apr 22, 2017

did not get scholarship

My name is Sidddhartha Trivedi . I am B.com 2nd year student.I am not getting My scholarship from last year. my

registration number is 340320501600412. I hv seen my status . my all steps are cleared.

Kindly Help me pls for my scholorship. pls help me sir.
Bunnty

Apr 20, 2017

Didn't get my scholarship yet

Respected sir
My name is vishal choudhary and my registration number is 100490101600473. All steps are verified and current status is showing verified and recommened by district scholarship committe but i have not received my scholarship.
Please help me.
College name gl bajaj institute of techonlogy and management
Registeration no. 100490101600473
Bunnty

Apr 20, 2017

Scholarship problem

Respected sir
My name is vishal and i am in betch 2nd year my registration form no is 100490101600473. All steps are verified and it also showing verified and recommened by district scholarship committe but i didn't receive my scholarship till.
Sir kindly help me.
farheen nawaz

Apr 19, 2017

didnt get my scholarship yet

Sir my application id is up 201617008619391 and DOB is 08/12/1998 i didnt get my scholarship yet sir plzzz send scholarship my all level if verification had done successfully plzzz sir
deepak ch

Apr 18, 2017

scholarship not come

My name is deepak chauhan.I am B.tech 2nd year student and my registration no. is 271470101600399.
All the scholarship status is varified but my scholarship is not come yet,please do something.
Abhishek singh90

Apr 17, 2017

Scholarship not yet received

Sir i am a general candidate i am persueing my B.T.C from meerut .Its 18 th of april today and i have not yet received my scholarship till now, whenever i log in it shows as SUSPECT . Please look into the matter and do needful MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 070170501600499 D.O.B 03/08/1992
Avanish Upadhyay

Apr 17, 2017

Scholarship not received yet

All the steps are verified and the current status
is showing verified / recommended by district
scholarship committee.
Still didn't get my scholarship yet .
Sir please do some thing . I really need that.

Registration no.- 271740501600152
Name - Avanish Upadhyay
Category - General
Saqib.khan31

Apr 15, 2017

Fee Reimbersement

I received only 4400 but my fee reimbursement amount still not received my Registration No. 100400401600218
Vijay_Kumar12345

Apr 15, 2017

Scholarship not received yet

Hi Sir,

All the steps are verified and the Current Status is showing Verified/ Recommended By District Scholarship Committee
still didn't get my scholarship yet.sir please do some thing.i really need that .
Registration number : 100400101600344

Minority category

Name : Nikita Jain
Minority category

All steps verified, still not received yet

All the steps are verified and recommended by District officer and the Current Status is showing Verified/ Recommended By District Scholarship Committee . Still I didn't get my scholarship yet.
Sir please do some thing.I really need that .
Name : Nikita Jain
Session: 2016-17

Apr 13, 2017

All steps verified, still not received

still didn't get my scholarship yet.Sir please do some thing.i really need that.
Ayushi mahor

Apr 12, 2017

Income certificate does not match

My name is Ayushi of class B.Sc 2nd year paliwal degree college shikohabad. My scholarship form has been rejected because my income certificate number is replaced by niwas pramad patra number.
My income certificate no. 164141005128.
Due to this reason my 1&2nd year scholarship is not recieved by me .
My 1st year registration no. 160290201501764.
2nd year registration no. 160290211601764.
So please help me sir . I am belong to very poor family.
Ayushi mahor

Apr 12, 2017

my scholarship form is rejected

My name is Ayushi and my college name is paliwal degree college . Class B.Sc.2nd year Registration no. 160290211601764 my scholarship form is rejected because. In my form income certificate number is replaced by niwas pramad patra number so due to this mistake my B.Sc. 1&2 nd year scholarship is not recieved .
My correct Income certificate no. 164141005128
Please help me . I am belong to a poor family .
ajaygupta493

Apr 10, 2017

Scholarship Not come

Sir , mera naam Ajay Kumar Gupta
Mai btech 2nd year ka student hoon , mai shri ramswroop memorial college me padhta hu.
Meri scholarship 1st year me bhi nahi aae thi aur Na hi ab 2nd yaer me aae hai
Sir mai kaafi gareeb family se belong karta hoon
Please release my scholarship

Registration no. 271550101502301 ( 1st year )
Registration no. 271550111602301 ( 2nd year )
Mobile no. 7309277237
PREMNATH KUMAR

Apr 9, 2017

DASHMOTTAR SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECIEVED 2016-2017

SIR MERA NAAM PREMNATH KUMAR HAI AUR MEIN S.D. P.G. COLLEGE GHAZIABAD KA B.COM 3RD YEAR KA STUDENT HU. MERA SCHOLARSHIP FORM MERE 12TH KE ROLL NO.MATCH NA HONE KE KAARAN SCHOLARSHIP RECIEVED NAHI HUI HAI MERA 12TH KA ROLL NO. - 0417359 HAI
SCHOLARSHIP REG. NO- 090280121600125 HAI

DASHMOTTAR SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECIEVED 2016-2017

H jug j

Apr 9, 2017

scholarship

Sir my scholarship no 341450401600034 and my scholarship is recommended by district scholarship committee and the scholarship is not come.sir I want the scholarship becoz I belong to poor family and I want the scholarship plz sir
Mohd Fahad
Kanpur.
Shubham srivastava25

Apr 8, 2017

Schollarship rejected

Sir mera naam nitika yadav h aur mai microtek college of management and technology me BCA ki student hu. Sir mera Scholarship Reject hua h aur reason below 60 % inter ka h, sir mera 57% tha inter me ar sir meri classmate ka 49% h aur uska Schollarship form of verified h. Sir ispar dhyan dijiye aur pls sir apse request h ki mera bi form bi verified Kiya jaye. Sir maine sari formality puri ki ti is form ko bharne me,. Aapse nivedan h ki ispar dhyan dijeye.
Mera registration no. 642620101600351 hai. Ispar koi action jarur lijeyega sir. Sir i need Schollarship For my 2nd semester fees.Contact no. 8115516298