SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Mohd shebealam

Jun 13, 2016

Scholarship

Sir my name is Mohd Shariq s/o Muneer Hasan i am student of bteh 3rd year in 2016 B.N.C.E.T. Lucknow.
Application status is showing subject to avalability of fund. sir i kindly requesting you please arrange fund for my scholarship.

NAME- MOHD SHARIQ
REGISTRATION NO.- 271890411500280
Bank name - PNB
akm414

Jun 11, 2016

Regarding scholrship

Hello sir I am from B.tech 2nd year mechanical branch from Noida International University plot no-1, sec-17 A Yamuna express way sir my scholarship is not come yet I need scholarship so much scholarship is forwarded by college nd Dios office but after that scholarship not received yet so pls requested to give scholarship as soon as possible my reg no is- 101240511500070 name - arpit Kumar Mishra Fathers name- Pramod Kumar Mishra mob no-8742937492
Mohammad gulfam

Jun 10, 2016

for not recived my scholarship

respeted sir,
i beg o inform you that i have not recived my scholarship of class B.com 2nd year. application status is showing subject to availability of fund......sir, i kindly requtesing you that please arrange some additional fund for my sholarship,
sir, i belong from a vey poor family, if i have not recived my sholarship so how can i paid my fees for B.com 3rd year, sir for completion of my graduation this is very neccesary for me....sir please do something for me,,,,,,,my deatails are given below:-

Name: Mohammad Gulfam
Applicatrion No. 340530401505779
My college Name is HMPG college, kanpur
Bank Detail: PNB
Branch: prem nagar, kanpur
Account no. 2308001500047042
I am very hopeful for your kind response.
thanking you
your sincere student
MOhammad Gulfam
SHAKYA HIMANSHU

Jun 7, 2016

not received SCHOLORSHIP

DEAR SIR, PLS FORWARD MY SCHOLARSHIP OF B.COM 1 YEAR 2014-2015 .i have not received my b.com 1 year scholarship till now my registration no- 15215020000021.and my a/c no-167910100027332 .my collage name is Th. Tej singh mahavidhalaya ,kakarai ,irradat nagar road. AGRA.
KINGDLY TELL US WHO I GET MY SCHOLARSHIP OF B.COM 1 2014-2015.
Amy arora

May 31, 2016

Scholarship not received

Sir my name is Amit Arora. S/o Late Harish Kumar Arora.
I am student of class B.Sc- 2nd year in 2016..From-SAHID BHAGAT SINGH DEGREE COLLEGE, BITHOOR,KANPUR NAGAR

Sir my application shows -- Registration No -340840501501480 for Postmatric Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement 2015-16 has been done but Form was Not Submitted by my collage ,and just because of that i am facing lot of problems

My father has passed away few years back and my family situation is not good, so i m unable to pay my collage fees .so i request you work on my case and get it sorted as soon as possible

Please check my application status and send the my scholarship in my account No 28050100008322 (Bank Of Baroda)

...................................yours obediently- Amit Arora. S/o Harish Kumar Arora. B.Sc- 2nd year
....................................registration no.340840501501480
....................................Mo.No.-9807158973

not receved scholarship

Sir my name is Meena devi s/o Asharam i am student of class M.A II year in 2016 NAV YUG MAHA VIDYALAY RATANPUR BARI SAHIJAN AKHAND NAGAR

sir mera application .Student Marked as Failed as Result data uploaded by University
- bata raha hai my registation no.is

491000211503917 please cheak the my application status and send the my scholarship for the pay collage fees.

my father is a very poor farmer so unable pay the my collage fees .so i requst you chek the my reg 491000211503917 number

...................................yours obedintly Meena devi s/o Asharam class M.A II year
....................................registation no.491000211503917

not receved scholarship

Sir my name is Shailendra kumar s/o Asharam i am student of class B.A I year in 2016 Bindeswari mahavidhlay bardha bhura dost pur road akbarpur
sir mera application Suspect Data in Scrutiny,Not Verified/Digitally Signed by DWO bata raha hai my registation no.is

480120201501516 please cheak the my application status and send the my scholarship for the next year admission .

my father is a very poor farmer so unable pay the my collage fees .so i requst you chek the my reg 480120201501516 number

...................................yours obedintly shailendra kumar s/o Asharam class B.A
....................................registation no.480120201501516

not receved scholarship

Sir my name is Loukesh s/o Asharam i am student of class B.sc I year in 2016 Ram samujh sursati mahavidhlay ratanpur

480480201504268 please cheak the my application status and send the my scholarship for the next year admission .

my father is a very poor farmer so unable pay the my collage fees .so i requst you chek the my reg 480480201504268 number

...................................yours obedintly Loukesh s/o Asharam class B.sc
....................................registation no.480480201504268
Arpit kesarwani

Upscholorship 2015-16

Sir clg me form jama kiya par waha ae forward nhi kiya gya. Status dikha rha ki form not recieved by institute .sir mujhe schlorship ki bohot zarurat hai varna mera b.tech ruk jayega .please suggest me something
Name-Arpit Kesarwani

Application no.-451290511501090

Email-arpitkesharwani2014@gmail.com

Please sir help me.otherwise my life and career destroyes
kajal4

scholarship not received

Sir my registration number is 270110101502713.
My name is kajal Yadav studying in bsc 1st year.
Sir mera application status show Ho rha.....

Amount disbursed Rs 2400 for scholarship and Rs 6175 for fee reimbursement

Sir isme jb fee disbursed show Ho raha hai to abhi tk mre bank account me kyu Ni aya hai scholarship.
Plzz guide me sur by which I can receive scholarship.

Plzz kindly help me sir. I need it vry badly
Plz sir
Plzz suggest me in my gmail account kajalyadav4june@gmail.com
Plzzz sir

scholarship not received

neeleshsingh515

Scholarship related

Sir mera naam Neelesh hai sir merit b.tech final year scholarship nhi aayi hai sir I am not able to submit the remaining amount of fees due to family financial issue.so pls sir meri scholarship pdan krne ki krpa kre
R.n 200520521500480
Status me result data not found aa RHA h.
Mrs. Rekha Singh

बैंक खाता सं.: 487102011002855 हाई स्कूल उत्तीर्ण करने का विवरण: 51432795/2005
आय प्रमाणपत्र क्रमांक/वार्षिक आय : 610711503063/36000
1 DIOS Forwarded 31/10/2015
2 College Forwarded 08/10/2015

वर्तमान स्थिति: Record not found in result data uploaded by university/ Madhyamik Shikksha Data.

Its not my fault. Its University/Government fault. why punished me.
I want my scholarship 2015-16. Please help me sir.
NJIT

May 24, 2016

university ne mera status upload nhi kiya hai

Sir,i did not get my scholership my
resistration 150560511500758
university ne mera status upload nhi kiya hai

जिला (जहाँ छात्र/छात्रा अध्ययनरत है )-
agra
शिक्षण संस्थान- raja sp singh degree college itora gwalior road agra
Category :regular
रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या : 150560511500758 RENEW वर्ग/जाति समूह: general
छात्र / छात्रा का नाम: lakshay arora पिता / पति का नाम: gulshan arora
जन्मतिथि: 05/09/1993 पाठ्यक्रम एवं वर्ष: bsc maths / 3 rd year .
बैंक का नाम state bank of india ब्रांच का नाम shoe market hing ki mandi agra
बैंक खाता सं0 31762579352 हाई स्कूल उत्तीर्ण करने का
विवरण 5274450 /2011
आय प्रमाणपत्र क्रमांक/वार्षिक आय 150211311793/ 72000
1 DIOS Forwarded 16/10/2015
2 College Forwarded 21/08/2015
वर्तमान स्थिति: record not found in result data uploaded by university madhyamik shikhsha data
jtsingh.1995@gmail.com

May 23, 2016

Scholarship not received

I am Jeet Singh , I am From UP and applied for scholarships my reg no is 600230501503689 but not get scholarships yet .

pls look on this .
sujeet kumar didwania

May 20, 2016

scholership not receive

Sir,my registration no.for B.T.C. Ist year for 2013-14 is 340600501501570. scholarship form was filled and the same was forwarded from institution. till time my reimbursement is not receives to me.it not seems possible for me to complete my B.T.C.2nd year as i don't have any other means of income except scholarship. Hence pi. look the matter and arrange to reimburse the amount in my account.
2014.divyanshi@ gmail.com

May 19, 2016

Scholarship

Sir mera name priya hai m.a final bareilly collge ki student hu meri scholarship abhi tk ni ayi hai mujhe scholarship ki bhut jarurat hai registration num 20005051501960 Hai ac num 31891029966 hai bareilly college ki sbi branch hai mujhe bta dijiye scholarship kab tak ayegi mob num 8439519916 please jaldi se meri scholarship mere ac me dlvadijiye
satendra7417

May 19, 2016

UP SCHOLARSHIP(2013-2014)

My name is Satendra Kumar, registration no is- 10029001148. still i have not received any scholarship for 2013-2014 session whenever i go through up scholarship web site its showing "LIST HAS BEEN BLOCKED".
I request you sir please look in this matter.

Your Faithfully
Satendra Kumar
aarifmirza03

May 17, 2016

Scholarship not received for Registration No. - 900704001405060

I am Mohammad Aarif s/o Altaf Ali from Vill-Kochari Post-Hainser Bazar(272165) Sant Kabir Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.

I am student of NIT Raipur studying M.C.A. My financial condition is not good and I have applied for Utter Pradesh Scholarship 2015-2016. My Registration No. is 900704001405060, but I am unable to receive the scholarship.

Sir, its a kind and humble request to you to please grant me scholarship on an urgent basis as soon as possible so that I can continue my studies further.

Mohammad Aarif
M.C.A., NIT Raipur
Reg No- 90070400140506
aarifmirza03

May 17, 2016

3 of 20 Print all In new window Scholarship not received for Registration No. - 900704001405060

Mohammad Aarif
M.C.A., NIT Raipur
Reg No- 90070400140506
Namra100

Scholarship not received

Sir my scholarship is forwarded both by college and DIOS..but present status is showing that-Data Under Examination Subject to Availability of Fund....
Plz let me know where the problem exist?? Why I am not getting my scholarship...?
2014.divyanshi@ gmail.com

Scholarship

Sir mera nam priya hai father name surya prakash gupta registration num 200050511501960 ac num 31891029966 bank sbi branch bareilly college main m.a final bareilly college ki student hu meri scholarship ni ayi hai abhi tak mujhe scholarship ki bhutjarurat hai please mujhe meri scholarship pradan karne ki krapa kare apki ati krapa hogi
sonu

up scholarship status 2015-16

Sir,i did not get my scholership my
resistration 200730121500231
university ne mera status galat upload kr diya h m pass hoon

जिला (जहाँ छात्र/छात्रा अध्ययनरत है )-
वर्तमान स्थिति: Student Marked as Failed as
Result data uploaded by University
Pmgupta234@gmail.com

Scholarship

Mera nam priya hai mera registration num 200050511501960 hai meri scholarship abhi tk ni hai mujhe scholarship ki bhut jarurat hai please meri scholarship mere ac ne dlvadijiye please apki ati krapahogi mobile num 8439519916
Kartikgangwargangwar

May 15, 2016

Scholarship complaint

I am the student of 1 year from mechanical branch in the session 2015-16.I have taken admission in btech on the help we get from scholarship but till now scholarship had not came.So please send my scholarship.My scholarship registration no is 100350101501553.
THANKS!
khan kapoor

May 15, 2016

not disburesed due to unvailability of fund

Sir . I am Uday raj verma from lakhimpur kheri and my ragistation no. 230050101503302
So my schlorship not come my a/c so plz sir transfer the schlorship in my account

Othman Mohamed Ahmed - Late delivery ,giving false appointments,misbehaving from...
    I ordered from Amazon, tracking number 1698970103 .I...
    MORE MEGA STORE ROHINI,DELHI - Replacement not given
    Hi, I made a purchase on 19 July Sunday of a blue earth...
    Toyota Europe Mobile draw - toyota europe mobile draw prze money
    I have received a messages that my number has won...
    Indian Railways - Motorcycle booked as luggauge not yet received
    I had booked my royal Enfield motorcycle as luggage in...
    TOSHIBA SATELLITE PRO B40-A 10015 - LOST LUGGAGE
    MOHD. FAIZAN KHAN (PH NO. 8755594707) S/O MOHD. PARVEZ...
    Star Plus - Dahleez off air
    We are a very group of people from london and very big...
    snapdeal - no intention of returning the poor quality good sent to me
    I purchased a good from snapdeal.com I received the...
    JEE MAIN - JEE RANK not shown after getting 90 marks why ?
    Dear Sir I have got 90 marks in JEE main but my RANK not...
    Reliance CDMA/GSM - My Reliance CDMA number blocked by you
    Hi Team, Myself Praveen Kumar Jain staying in...