SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

ATIYA PARVEEN SLN

Jan 16, 2017

FEE REIMBURSEMENT

SIR MY REGISTRATION NO IS 492470401600025 I AM A STUDENT OF BTC FROM RKBN LOHRAMOU SULTANPUR UP MY SELECTION IS THROUGH BTC COUNCLING FROM DIET SULTANPUR BY FAIR MEANS MY MY SCHOLARSHIP IS STOPPED DUE TO PERCENTAGE BASE IN INTERMEDIATE AS MY SELECTION IS IN FREEDOM FIGHTER QUATA SO THE CLAUSE OF 60% IN INTERMEDIATE IS NOT FOR ME SO SIR PL KINDLY REIMBURSE MY FEE OTHER WISE I AM UNABLE TO COMPLETE MY BTC COURCE AS I AM FROM VERY POOR FAMILY
sunaina singh

Jan 15, 2017

scholarship form review

Name-vishakha singh
registration no.-650260501600013,date of birth:16/09/1995
income certificate no.-610311539709, issuing no.-15610010187925,issuing date.-29/09/2015
sir with due respect i want to inform you that in my scholarship form i have filled all the details correctly but i had got call that my income certificate no. is wrong but it is right i had matched it again ,and my brother's fprm is also showing wrong here is his details i am providing you..
Name-Vishal singh,date of birth:03/03/1992
registration no-650260511601567
income certificate no.-610300539708,issuing no.-15610010187916,issuing date-29/09/2015
sir we both had filled it correctly please sir its a humble request to you please have a look on it...
Amandeep33376

Jan 12, 2017

Suspect

Sir my registration no. 100400111601473 . In my status supect show .my sister use income certificate and they mention father name harish kumar gangwar at the place of harish kumar. My sister registration no. 200130101600933 . Please humble reqeust for correction.
Gb nagar samajh kalayan adhikari not have information for correction. I am try to many times thier for correction.
shivsharan

Jan 11, 2017

reg no 650540201600200

Sir mai sunita devi d/0 kamalesh kumar jo barabanki se hu jo distric gajipur se bped kisan pg colleg baghav se ker rahi hu maine scholer form dala tha jis.e ststuse reaport me college se not forverd dikha raha hai no galat dikba raha college ne forverd ker diya tha jiska reg no 650540201600200 hai date of birth 01-02 1988 hai mai cast sc hai jo female hu sir ji bped me 51250 rs fees paxi thi gareeb hu l

correction in form

There was a mistake in my enrollment number. My enroll number is 1502600032 but due to typing mistake it is 1526000032. On 9th Jan my batch mates had the same problem but they got blue link of correction and corrected it. When I tried in beginning server was slow and afterwards I saw there was no blue link for correction. Sir please correct my form .my registration number is 270310401600192

Jan 9, 2017

result not uploaded or failed status

My name is ishraq Ansari,my dashmottar registration number is 270110401600192.sir my status of the form is showing scrutiny result suspect due to result not uploaded or fàiled status in university uploaded data.Sir I am passed with good marks even I am the topper of the center. Sir this error is showing due to the mistake in the enrollment number. My enrollment number is 1502600032 but due to typing mistake it is 1526000032 in the form. There is only 260 in place of 026.
Sir kindly correct my form. Last year I also I got deprived from scholarship due to college mistake. Please sir correct my form and I shall be highly obliged to your act of kindness
Registration no.-270310401600192

correction in form

My name is Ishraq Ansari .I am enrolled in Integral university ,BCA second year with enrollment number1502600032 but by mistake my enrollment number in the form is typed 1526000032. There is only 260 in place of 026 ,my registration number is 2703104016000192.
Kindly correct this form.I shall be highly obliged to your act of kindness.
Registration number 270310401600192
Surya Pratap Singh

Jan 2, 2017

caste certificate not matched

Session 2016-2017
respectfully i beg to say that i am a student of KHANDELWAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
BAREILLY
when i fill my scholarship form , IN SCRUTINY it is showing "Caste Certificate Not Matched with Revenue Database".
what to do now.

प्रमाण पत्र संख्या : 204134002600
GURPINDER sandhu

Dec 31, 2016

Regarding Scholarship

I have a problem in my scholarship status. my coplaint is given final printout for data under examination subject to availability of FUND sir please resolove my problem My all document are correct and Verified and I don't know what went wrong

Sir My Registration n.- 200510411500306 renew
B.TECH STUDENT
Branch- CE
COLLAGE NAME - FUTURE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING&TECHNOLOGY FARIDPUR BAREILLY
Seasion - 2015-16
Kindly look into this matter .
I am a minority student and paent can't afford me enough money to pay my fees for this year. I am totally dependant on this scholarship .
please Seriously look into I urgently need this scholarship because my further studies depend on this.

Lokendra Yadav

Dec 28, 2016

Scholoarship correction

I want to say that there was a mistake in my scholoarship form registration no. 101080101600992 and my name is Lokendra Yadav from galgotias university. The mistake is that i have passed my highschool in year 2013 but by mistake it was wrriten 2016 in the form due to which my form was kept under suspect as i have passed my highschool in 2013 not in 2016. I have given two hard copy in the institution containing photo copy of my marksheets and other documents which is true as it can be checked through internet.
So, I request you to kindly check the hard copies of my form which was sent by me and which is true and please remove my form from suspection and also pardon me for my mistake. I shall be highly thankful to you.
Registration no. 101080101600992
Ratan Vishwas

Dear sir.
When i am chacking my scholarship stutas. It is showing.
Result Not Uploaded or Failed Status in University Uploaded data.
That is wrong.
Respected sir.
I am belonging to a poor family and scholarship is most important for me and study.
Plz help me
Ratan Vishwas

gautamgiri

Result Not Uploaded or Failed Status in University Uploaded data

Sir my registration number is 230150121600096 but in current status suspect found due to any university not upload data or failed status but I am passed or promoted so what am I do.
Gupta Rishu

Lost my registration no 2016

I have lost my registration no 2016 and how I can get it back. Please tell me any one its very very urgent.
abusahma

Dec 20, 2016

suspect in scrutiny result but every document is correct and verified

Name :Abu Sahma
Father's Name:Zaheeruddin
Dob:05/07/1997
Reg No:090510401600825
Sir I beg to say that in up scholarship 2016 application form status
scrutiny result is given suspect &reason is given income certificate not matched with revenue database
my income certificate info is:.
आवेदन संख्या :16610010062574
प्रमाण पत्र संख्या: 613161013209
is correct and online updated as well.

kindly look into this matter
I am a minority student and parent ca.nnot afford me enough money to pay my fees for next year I am totally dependant on this scholarship,
my all documents are correct and verified and I dont know what went wrong.
plz plz plz plz seriously look into I urgently need this scholarship because my further studies depend on this.

Rounac

Dec 20, 2016

Suspect in scrutiny result due to university not upload data or failed status

Sir my registration number is 151060121600491 but in current status suspect found due to any university not upload data or failed status but I am paas or promoted so what am I do
playsachin

same income certificate with same father name occurs more than 3 times

SR.NO. LEVEL STATUS DATE
1. Registartion Completed 13/08/2016
2. Final Submission Completed 28/08/2016
3. Status At Institution Level Forwarded 27/09/2016
4. Account Verification Status Pending -
5. Scrutiny Result Suspect Reason: Same income Certificate No with same father Name occurs more than 3 times
6. Verification by District Welfare Officer - -

Current Status : Same income Certificate No with same father Name occurs more than 3 times
kapil dev gupta

Dec 17, 2016

acount verification

Sir my bank account (sbi) is not verified by u but my acount is linked with adhar card
So plz help me
My reg.no is 16101010160075
Kapil dev gupta
gopaljha.701@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2016

Not given final print out for suspect data

Sir my Registration no-100490511601523.date of birth 16/04/1996. And my complaint is Not given final print out for suspect correction details. from official website. Sir please resolve my problen.
neeraj_saini

Dec 13, 2016

regarding scholarsip

what the hell is this.??
when i tried to call your department,no one is picking up the call
as i have a problem in my scholarship form.
so what can i do..??

DIOS
Forwarded
21/10/2015

वर्तमान स्थिति: Rejected by District Scholarship Committee
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of data on this website.However these need to be verified by the concerned departments.
NIC will not responsible for any decision or claim that is based on displayed data.

mera B.COM 1ST year aur 2nd yearr me scholorhip aya hai but 3d-rd yaer me ny aya h
rejected by Disrtict commite likh de raha h
sir plz hame scholorship aur fee rebushment dila dijiye..
Preeti.Rana1992

Dec 9, 2016

rejection due to unfair means

Hi Sir,

My name is Preeti D/O Pradhuman Rana and I applied for the Scholarship in Basic Training certificate 1 Year and it was rejected saying Reason: Same Income Cert No is used with different Father Name .

that happens to be typing error at the income certificate department who instead of us providing the right details did not bother with the corrections and as a result we are facing scholarship rejection from the Government. My father is a farmer with very limited resources to support the family and we had to borrow the amount we paid for the fee.

In these times of financial Crisis in the country we do not have any hope of paying the same back. I Strongly urge you to please consider my application as We are the victims of the errors of an employee of the government. PLEASE HELP US Or we May have to look up to the options that are not very happy in nature. YES! I AM TALIKNG ANOUT COMMITTING SUICIDE.

Sincerely yours
Preeti D/O Pradhuman Rana
Reg no- 073380101600053
Date : 09/12/2016.
Nikhil Kumar

Dec 9, 2016

regarding correction in the form

sir, correction ka option outside study karne ke liye nahi aa raha h , kyoki site m kami hone ki vajh se
Prashant Mohan Dixit

Regarding selected course

Sir I am Prashant mohan Dixit I am percuing b.tech from "computer science and engineering" branch but by mistake I have chosen just"computer science".
so I want a make correction in my scholarship form but site is not responding.
Kindly help me sir.
Registration No.- 090710501600190
Deepak Patel

Dec 8, 2016

up scholorship correction

Please sir i requested you for that up scholorship correction form site. It is not given any correct response to fill form .

crpf - Forgot of pran card's pin number
    Respected sir I am Ex. Ct/GD. Muzaffar Ahmad War from...
    HDFC Netbanking NEFT - Neft Transactions
    I have Made Neft Transactions of Rs 3000 to Third Party on...
    IRCTC - MONEY DEDUCTED TWICE WITHOUT BOOKING THE TICKETS
    I tried to book two tickets (One senior citizen) from...
    MATHAJI TEXTILES & READYMADE - NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT
    Sir,we have a textile business We got swiping machine on...
    Syndicate Bank ATM - Not able to make online transaction through my ATM card
    I am not able to make any online transaction through my...
    Don't know the name - Asking for bank details and was using abusing language
    He was asking for bank details and when we said that we...
    freecharge.in - Balance inFreecharge Virtual Cretit card vanished
    Dear Sir I had made a complaint towards the amount of...
    Ashta chamma serial in maa tv - Astachamma
    Chopper chopper eroju episode chalu ra babu e janamaki...
    Quikr - illegal business by quikr
    AD 282982681: Am a seller from bangalore and I have sold...