sensible consulting services pvt ltd ghaziabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about sensible consulting services pvt ltd ghaziabad

sharma ji and rajsons

Dec 11, 2014

Royal Autotech Pvt Ltd (Cheater Company)

Dear All,

This is for your awareness M/s Royal Autotech and his owner Mr.Kapil & Mr.Tarun both are as fraud and cheat in business after business invest with his firm and supply credit take to you but he and his team not given the payments to any supplier.regarding the payments much more mentally and financially loss to my self.

So please do,t supply the material are any business relation with his firm.

because many supplier like 100 nos daily basis go there but no any action for payments and totally conman in business
josu

Dec 10, 2014

Job Consultancy from Ghaziabad

Today I received a call from a job consultancy from Ghaziabad ( Found the city thru my mobile), the number is +91 120 450 9150, and a lady spoke to me asking whether I am looking for a Job change, (she didn't mention the consultancy name), she asked for the salary expectation and she said company is offering more than what i am asking and she asked for notice period and for that too she said no issues,and she told many location and I said I am fine with only one location and for that also she said its ok, and finally she told me that my resume is shortlisted with IBM and HCL and she asked whether I can attend interview in weekdays/Weekend. Later she said me that I have to come online and fill a form and I cannot fill it on my own and I would need her guidance and with that for I have to pay Rs. 2127 to them and with that job is guaranteed from their end.

after seeing so many complaints here, I feel It was a fraud agency and glad that I didn't go ahead with it.
aks_4591

Nov 28, 2014

S consultanting services pvt ltd is a fraud

Dear Friends.

They are a big fraud. First they will assure you for the job and in the evening they (S.consulting services pvt. ltd.) will switch off the mobile no. One of the mobile no. they use is Neha 9871708363 and another no. they called is +91 120 6409435.
Please Be aware of these frauds.
rastogishalimar

Nov 25, 2014

Siddharth Mittal , Raj Pandit are Fraud

Hi Friends

Siddharth Mittal is total fraud, he charge Rs. 3500/- for job in Dabur, four month had passed he didnot sent me for a single interview, Raj Pandit Mobile No. 9718446397 is his partner, their address is S.Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 65/66, Sector 15, Near Allahabad Bank, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (U.P.) - 201012. After every 8 to 15 days they assured for an interview, just one day before interview date they callup and inform that interview is postpond, we will inform you for fresh interview date soon, Like this they pass six month, which is a contract period.

Apart from this I am still getting email from Seema mobile 9958514421, Neha 9871708363, Neha 9871708363, Vikas 9990074564, Avnish 9891937961 matter is as below

Dear Candidate,

Congratulation Your CV has been shortlisted from monsterindia.com for some MNC's & nationalized companies according to your profile.

Interview Timing:- 12 PM to 2 PM (Sat/Sun Close)

Interview Venue:- Plot No. 65 Sector-15

THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUD DO NOT PAY MONEY TO THEM
rajulal

Nov 18, 2014

Frauds

Just coming back from there. These people are totally frauds they were asking Rs. 5100 from me fortunately I didn't pay. So be aware don't give anything to them but a complaint in Police.

Nov 18, 2014

Fraud company

Fraud company

Right now i talked to anil on the number provided to me by this fraud company.
I had recorded voice of that person he accepted that they are fraud and doing business from last 6 years.
that is a proof and soon i will talk to my relative who is in police to take a strong action

anyone else who had been cheated can join me.
rajupsrinivas

Nov 1, 2014

Raj pandit a big Fraud

Mr. Raj Pandit is a big fraud and I request all customers and unemployed youth not to approach him in any case. The customers who have lost their money may kindly note this email id of DGP and SSp Ghaziabad for taking action against Mr. Raj Pandit and ms. Seema.

SSP Ghaziabad email id : sspgzb@up.nic.in
DGP UP email id : dgp@up.nic.in and dgpolice@sify.com
raj.belval@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2014

fraud by sensible consultancy

Hello guys..

i have also paid 4100 rs to them. Can anybody tell me that how can i get my money back?
mah18

Sep 20, 2014

fraud consultancy

s consultancy is a fraud company and if you see any positive reviews ,these has been written by their employees so don"t believe them as nobody provide their contact number.these people are complete cheaters ,they are indirect bhikaris as they cannot earn by doing hardwork,no company hire these type of fake consultancy to provide jobs in theire company,every MNC has their own recruitment process so beware of them please don"t waste your time and money with them,i have lost 3500 rs with them and that too because of my friend ,he took me to this consultancy just saying lets try and that siddhart mittal is so influencing with his talk that we believe him blindly ,till now no interview in lg as promised by them they are delaying and delaying and now i have talk to lg hr manager ,he said he don"t know anthing about this consultancy nor we hire these type of consultancy to provide jobs ,we have our own recruitment process ,so please beaware of them of these bhikaris living a life on others hardearned money sale kutte
my contact number is 9990806959 if anybody wants any info about thsi fake consultancy
pugilato

Sep 16, 2014

Fraud and Farzi

Thanks buddies for updating the real truth about these cheaters. I received their call just 5 minutes back and they were claiming that my profile was shortlisted for Dabur for Sales Manager and will also get at least 40% hike and have to come for interview. But I didn't believe and checked on the Internet and found that our friends have been cheated by these immorals. Its high time we should teach them a lesson.
Saurabh Sam

Sep 12, 2014

Fraud Consultant

This consultant is fraud as they first call the candidate that your CV is shortlisted by the MNC Co. Then they call the candidate at their office for the registration and asked for Rs 4100 and commit to the candidate that your interview will be schedule next day, and interview is the formality because we have setting in the MNC Co.

This is very much fraud they commit. So my request is that dont believe in this consultant.

Siddharth Mittal is the bitch, he thinks that he is very smart in the world but he doesnt know that the world is more smarter then him
Sohan 9212659391

Sep 12, 2014

Really Fraud Company ( S Consultancy or Sensible Consultancy Pvt Ltd)

Dear Friends,

Really this is a fraud company because he gives you the pralobhan to give the interview in the MNC Co . As I was also told that My CV has been shortlisted in the Dabur India Ltd. when I went there , I found many candidate who came from delhi, Himachal & chandigarh and all the candidate had been told for joining in the different companies i.e. Religare, LG, Dabur etc. Mr. Siddharth Mittal really a very dhurt person. The candidate easily influenced by him and the person get ready to pay the amount at that time. I also paid Rs. 500/- but thanks to all the people who commented over here and I saved mu money as well as time.

I think that No MNC will give any contract to this type of people because neither the staff not the infrastructure does not look like any MNC. The company or the people who demands the amount in advance in lieu of Job , definitely he is fraud.

So Kindly do not go there if any body want to take any action against him please contact me. My Contact No. 9212659391.
I have the proof.
Ravi Malhotra

Sep 4, 2014

New Job Opening

Dear Candidate,
We are hiring for Sales Executive / Sr. Sales Executive / Assistant Sales and Marketing Managers.
Experience-2 to 6 years.
Job Description:-
Responsible for handling Modern Trade and General Trade.
Achieving Sales Targets.
Handling Dealer & Distributions.
Identify New Market Penetration areas to grow business.
Industry: FMCG food division.
Location-Delhi/NCR

Vinod Bhardwaj

Aug 23, 2014

fraud consulting services

Hello job seekers.
Please note that. Sensible consulting services pvt ltd, plot no. 65 vasundhra sec-14 Is totally fraude company. They write email on this this type.
Dear candidate your resume is short list by Cadbury Ltd company & other big brand name.
They get 4100 rupees from every candidates for selection on this company.
They promised to return your money with 100% surety.
But they never do this

dear friends. Please avoid this consulting service.
Regards.
Vinod Bhardwaj
rajendersingh4u

May 28, 2014

Fraud Consultancy

FRAUD MAIL RECEIVED FROM MONSTER- Note this email id-scservices048@gmail.com, name -neha and latest ph. number 07836005687

scservices048@gmail.com (While sending a reply, please don't delete or modify the original content, OR ensure the code "Source: Monster" is included in the mail's subject line)
For Internal Use of Employer - Monster Resume ID: --------- Personal Folder ID: ---------

Dear Candidate,

Congratulation Your CV has been shortlisted from monsterindia.com for some MNC's & nationalised companies according to ur profile.

Interview Timing:- 1 PM to 3 PM (Sat/Sun Close)

Interview Venue:- Plot No. 66 Sector-15

Ms Neha
Narendra Mahor

May 7, 2014

All My Dear Friends, thanks for the right suggestion now want to call them and give all yours feedback to them, if u want the same then call ms Seema as below :
Dear Candidate,

Congratulation Your CV has been shortlisted from times Jobs for some MNC's & nationalised companies according to ur profile.

Interview Timing:- 10 AM to 12 PM (Sat/Sun Close)
interview Venue:- Plot No. 66 Sector-15

Ms Seema
omendra.pal

Mar 28, 2014

A totally fraud consultancy cheated me

Hey Guys,

Please don't pay any money, there are totally fraud.....
I got mail from this consultancy in this format:
-------------------------------------------
"Dear Omendra,

Interview Timing:- 1 PM to 3 PM (Sat/Sun Close)
Interview Venue:- Plot No. 66 Sector-15

Ms Kanchan
07836005687"
----------------------------------

I am also fraud by them,i registered there, with job security in 7 days but now they didn't holding any interviews session and still they are playing with the emotions and cheating all. How can i get my money back???????

Plz don't go there.......
rajivkhatana1234

Aug 4, 2013

siddhart mittal kutte k bachche

sale kutte kmine hk bc mc jitni gali dun km h tujhe ...
unko jo tu sath le rha h unko bitha de kothe pe jada pse mil jaenge bc.
sale tujhe paida krke hi glt kaam kr dia tere maa baap ne sale
tere jaise logo ko to nude krke marna chahye sale studnts k emotns k sath khlta h bc

agr thdi bht srm ho na to marja sale kahin jake tere paap to ganga b nhi dho skti hk
puneet91

Jun 14, 2013

fraud

hey guys !!!
we should take action regarding this . we should plan something for this type of company. actually its not only the matter of money, but its matter of students precious time and their emotions from which they are playing. so please guys I will write a letter to MCA . I need support of u all . so kindly mail me on punita.kri91@yahoo.com
niharika06r

May 17, 2013

fraud consultancy

mre sath b same hua please guys dont go there.......yeh logo ko thagne ka tarika h phle swetly bt krke rupee nklwa lenge dan after apka fn tk recieve ni krenge n jo reg frm m miss seema kehte k sb written m dege usme saaf likha hota h k ap dubara unki consultancy ni ja skte n ek aur chz ap kise k sath ulta sedha behave ni kr skte yh b likha hota its mean clear ap dono side se faste ho agr unhne jahan kaha wahan placement ni krwayi dan ap unhe kch keh b ni skte ap kyunki use same reg cancel
Insan

May 6, 2013

Hi friends,
Sensible consulting services is fraud consultancy,they will mail you like this
Dear Candidate,
Congratulation, Your resume has been shorlisted from shine.com for some multinational & Nationalised IT companies in delhi/NCR region according to your profile.

Description
candidate should have good comm skills.
php, .net, Java, Asp.net, Networking Engineers Urgent Required.

Location :- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghaziabad / Faridabad.

All intersted Candidates can attend direct walk-in in our office with your all documents, two passport size photographs and a updated CV.

For Details pls visit www.sensiblejob.com

Contact -
Mr Atul Sharma
mobile - 9891214184

address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank / Vaishali Metro Station Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.

NOTE :- Interested Candidates please carry a updated cv and one passport size photo graphs, and documents copy.

please never ever go there,they are fraud.
dev-1980

Feb 7, 2013

Dear Friends,
This is a wake-up notice for you all. The Sensible Consultancy Services PVT. is situated in Vasundhra (Gaziabad) is 100% fraud consultancy. It's owner is Siddhartha Mittal is a dalal he operates his consultancy by different name he frequently changes it name.The will charge you any amount between 1500 to 2500 after getting money they will tell you I have connected with the employer and will give you call between 4-5 p.m. this is their daily words. So I request you please don't go to there or to any other consultancies who demands any money on behalf of registration charge. Ii would be a big fraud. It's full address is
Address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.

Plz don't go there.......
rahul vyas

Feb 6, 2013

victim

i am also fraud by them,i was registerd there on 3months ago,with jobsurity in 7 days but now d months r passed away n they didn't holding interviews session.i am totally agreed with all ones who commented against them.
the person harami akram sala itna harami he registration k liye call par cal,or afterwords kahta he ab tum raj se contact karo.
or vo bhadwa raj pandit sala kahe ka pandit sala suar ki aulad he kabhi bhi uska phone lagta hi nahi he or lagta he to kehta he i am just call u after 10 min,or uske bad us suar ka mobile band milega or busy tone.
us kamini seema k to kehna hi kya aisi aurat /chhinal mene aajtak nahi dekhi itni kamini he vo jiska koi jawab nahi.

so I request to all My New friends specially freshers plz aise logo ki bato me na aaye,ye log jo kehte hi reg karwalo hum aapki job lagwa denge ye sale rajneto se bhi bade bhikari or suar ki aulad he.inko janam dene wale bhi sochte honge ki humne kin haramiyo ko janam diya.
vishwajeet2012

Feb 6, 2013

To aware freshers candidates
first of all this is not a company but a consultancy they call you for interview then asked you for your CV after that a small session of interview taken by one of their senior he convince you with sweet and faithful talk to provide job in top MNC companis then he told you to fill up a form in which they warned you not come here in any circumstances and you had to pay Rs. 2100 for job interviews. After taking your money they will rarely give you BPO job interviews and few unregistered companies interviews after calling them regularly and which also take too much time( one interview in 15 to 20 days) with NO JOB GUARANTEE.
So,I it's my humbled request to all fresher candidate should not go there,I am cheated and never want anyone be cheated like me.
CONTACT:
Mr.Akram : 9312391981
Address- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
Once Again I Request You All
Please Don't Go There.
user00009

Dec 27, 2012

ToTal fraud consultancy

total fraud consultancy hai i requsted ki inka licenc cancel kare or inhe jal me dale na jane kitne masum se ye paisa khaya hai
ye log fraudi hai sale ko juta se maro .....
2100 rps lnge or bdle m dnge thenga smjdhari isi m h 1 psa b ni dna inko.
inko to salo ko lfe inprisonmnt dni chahye logo ko thgne k liye..

Star Plus - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    Please start the original series again...love to watch the...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Dear sir In our Colony Vasantham Garden so many Dogs...
    care@irctc.co.in - for give me a link to reset my password
    Dear Sir, The thing is that Actually i forgot...
    abode bond - SAHARA ABODE B OND REFUND PENDING
    SAHARA ABODE BOND CONTROL NO.129510312093,129510312094 FOR...
    YEPME - cancel order
    I want to cancel my order number 1117133 .
    IRCTC - TDR filed but money not refunded
    I booked a Ticket to Journey on DEC-12th, 2014 using...
    Speed Post - non delivery of my speed post
    My article booked from ludhiana so to gharoli delhi on...
    Videocon / Refrigerator - videocon refrigerator
    ref: VIDEOCON REF FF 244 BBP. the refrigerator was bought...
    mahendra nebhwani - unemployed person
    sir mr mahendra nebhwani is an unemployed person but...
    Shopclues - no refund of amount
    No refund of .. My order of tari fold order was cancelled...