Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Lakshadweep

Consumer complaints and reviews about Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

akshat surve

Jan 31, 2015

i got my CDC and contract Paper

This is akshat surve i have given interview in seven seas chembur office on 13 june 2014 they told me at the time of interview the whole process will take 90 to 100 working days. once done 90 to 100 working days but i was not getting my cdc contract papers also, i was very much frustrated that time but now 16 Jan 2015 i got my CDC and contract Papers i m very happy with seven seas .
nachiket redkar

Jan 30, 2015

food allowances deduction from salary

This is nachiket redkar currently i am working in cruise ship as waiter i have given interview in seven seas in chembur office on 12th feb 2014 . i joined this company on 20 june 2014 in panjim at the time of interview HR said they will provide me accommodation and food free of cost but now they are deducting all allowances from my salary .
rachan singh

Jan 29, 2015

i got selected for steward but shifted to Houskeeping

This is Rachan singh i have given interview in seven seas chembur office . i got selected for the post of steward but joined on cruise ship in India but now they are shifting me to housekeeping department which is totally affected on my carrier i am very much frustrated bcoz of all this things .
ashokmehta

Jan 28, 2015

Private vehicles are not allowed.

I was planning to buy a motor bike for my personal use, but the port trust authority are not allowing me to take my bike in port area. They are saying that no employee can bring their personal vehicle inside the port trust area for security reason. For getting some thing we have to travel atleast 2 km from our working area till main gate, so i was planning to buy a bike for our comfort but security dept. is not giving me NOC for that. I don't know what to do.
ashokmehta

Jan 28, 2015

Seniors are not behaving well.

I am ashok mehta working in cruise ship as a steward (F&B Services). I noticed several times that my seniors are not behaving well with junior staffs. Because of that they are not able to concentrate properly in their work. For simple things seniors starts firing junior staffs. I feel helpless as i cant help them, because i am not having that much authority.
sekharkumar

Jan 27, 2015

CDC is going to expired

This is amit luthra i am working in cargovessels as a cashier i have completed my 2 years contract in cargo vessels my CDC is going to Expired Please seven seas help me to renew my CDC Here Management is not co-operating with me . Please Seven Seas HR Help me and solve my problem.
sekharkumar

Jan 27, 2015

deducting accommodation cost from my salary

This is shekhar i am currently working in cruise ship as a CDP Kitchen from 15 sept 2014 at the time of interview HR said in seven seas office i will get accommodation free of cost but now they are deducting accommodation cost(mess money) from my salary $2. this very much disappointed.
Akshaykumar1987

Jan 26, 2015

Rules are too strict in cruise ship.

I am working in ship yard in Cochin. I got suspended for a month by our senior because i was not wearing a helmet while working. Actually i was feeling so hot due to humidity so i removed my helmet, but saftey officers caught me & due to it i got susended for a month. I apologies for the same. Please seven seas help me out. I will not repeat this again.
jayjyot verma

Jan 24, 2015

food allowances deducting from my salary

This is jayjyot verma i got selected for the post of maintenance supervisor in cargo vessel in Cochin at the time of interview that HR said in seven seas office i will get food and accommodation free but now i have joined this company on 10 dec 2014 but now i came to know they are deducting food allowances from my salary which is very disappointed.
navneetyadav123@rediffmail.com

Jan 23, 2015

not getting proper food facilities

this is nevneet yadav i have given interview in seven seas i got selected for the post of safety officer i joined this company's cargo vessel on 14 jan 2014 i am not getting proper food facilities over here now i am in Singapore and management not taking actions against this situation
Shashank Ghomani

Jan 22, 2015

Cant talk with our family.

I am Shashank Ghomani, a security incharge in Cargo Vessel in Haldia - West Bengal. We can't Talk much with our family on calls as we are not getting network in mobile phones. This makes me little uncomfortable. Bit this is my personnel thinking. I miss my family alot on ship.
pushpender singh 1988

Jan 21, 2015

Bed Bugs problems

I am Puspender Singh working in Cochin port as a safety officer. There are too much bed bugs in our beds. We can't sleep prooerly whole night. Even we used medicine for it but still no improvement. Ufff.... dont know what to do.
Amzad Hussain

Jan 17, 2015

We cant do overtime as per our wish

I am working in cruise ship as a safety officer since 1 year. Every thing is good here but i have one problem in over time scheme. As per this ship we cant work more than 12 hrs in a day. But i am rrady to work for more than 12 Hours for extra income. If overtime as per our wish was given to us then we could have earned lot more than what we are earning right now.
aNKUSH pRAJAPATI

Jan 16, 2015

Serving us left out food items from banquet

I am working in Cruise ship located in goa. I am working as a F & B Service Captain in this ship. I had noticed may times that the desserts are served to us are left out desserts from banquet parties. I had noticed this for many times. After giving a written complain to higher officials still there is no improvement nor they are replying us any thing in written form. I dont know what to do to solve this problem.
vijay saxena 1987

Jan 15, 2015

Is shipping industry employees are tax free

Hello everyone, i got selected for cruise ship from seven seas. I got my CDC & contract every thing on time. Next week i am going to join the ship. But i have a query regarding salary. Is salary for employees in ships are tax free? Please give me a suggestion.

Jan 13, 2015

Sea is tooo rough

i am in cargo vessel for last 3 months in indian ocean. Working condition, employee, food is everything fine here. But the main issue which i am facing is high sea waves. Ship jumps a-lot due to these high tide waves. I am so scared because of that. I dont know what will happen. I dont know how i ll complete my 6 month first tenure.

Jan 12, 2015

Contract not getting renewed.

this is pravin,verma i got selected in seven seas as supervisor in kochin cargo vessel i joined this company on 2012 i have completed 2 years now they are asking to me leave and they are giving me excuses that my performance is not up to the mark but i have given my best to the company help mew seven seas

Jan 9, 2015

deducting food allowances from my salary

This is rajat i got selected in seven seas chembur office for Cargo vessel in Singapore, i am working in Singapore as a supervisor, i joined this company on 22 oct 2014, from last month they are deducting food allowances from my salary .which is not good bcoz, at the time of interview HR Said food and accommodation they will provide me free of cost but now they are cutting that allowances from my salary.i am very disappointed bcoz of this thing already i am getting very less salary . HR please help to resolve this problem.
ramansahita

Jan 8, 2015

mostly staff's are not well discipline

Myself Raman Sahita, from punjab. Right now I am working in Goa Cruise ship as a Supervisor. I have noticed many times that the emloyees are not well disciplined or having good manners. For small & silly silly things they start gossips & informs our managers for gaining a good name or image in front of them. If they we ll do something its not an issue for them, but if the same thing we perform, they make an issue of it. They are behaving like guys who stay in chawl or jhopada's (Jhopadpatti). Very pathetic condition i am seeing here. Woking condition is good, only issue is emloyees behaviour.
Ratan Singh1988

Jan 7, 2015

Limited water supply to use

I am Ratan Singh, Safety Officer. I am new in shipping industry. I joined my cargo vessel in last month. But I am upset after seeing that water suply is limited in ship. For our daily morning routine work we only get water supply for 1 hr from morning 6 am to 7 am. We have to do all routine work, washing & all in that 1 hr only. I understand that in ship, company can't provide 24 hr water supply as we can't use seas water for general use. This is my personal view. As i am Indian & almost every indian have a habbit of playing with water.
ratan juneja

Jan 6, 2015

food allowances deduction from salary

This is ratan juneja i have given interview in seven seas chembur office i got selected for the post of supervisor now i have joined cargo vessel in coachin at the time of interview they told food accomodation company will provide me but now they are deducting food allowances and accomodation allowances from my salary this is not good Please HR Please help me to get my salary properly without dedction of any charges,
nitin sharma1987

Jan 5, 2015

lots of overtime they get done from employees

this is nitin sharma i am working in shipyard at the time of interview in seven seas office HR told me i have to work only for 12 hr but now i am working 16 hr per day from last 15 days which is affected on my health i am not getting proper sleep and this is the only reason i dont want to stay over here. Please HR Do the needful.
Sachin Bagade

Jan 3, 2015

Working time extended

Hello Complain board users, this is Sachin Bagade, Accountant. I am working in Cruise ship in Andaman Nicobar Islands. I am working in ship continuously for 8 months. Hr told me in interview in seven seas that i ll get 01 month leave after every 06 months of On-board ship working periods. But now hr's on ship is saying that accountants are less so they will send me for 02 months leave after completing my 12 months of working. I wish after completing my 12 months of working period i ll get the leave for 02 months. All other employees & managers are getting proper leave. I dont know why accounts dept. are not getting the same.
ravi pandya

Dec 31, 2014

Salary deduction for new yr party

I am working in singapore right now in cruise ship as security incharge. Our ship is organising a New Year party for the employees. But the sad part is that 60 Singapore dollar is going to be deducted from our salary. Company should bear these expenses. Please look after this matter if any thing can be done.
sandeep koli

Dec 30, 2014

Enjoying my life in sea

I gave my interview in 7seas airport and seaport india , chembur branch. I got selected for HR Generalist profile. As mentioned by hr in interview round, i got my CDC in 90-100 Working days. I boarded my ship on 25th of dec,2014 and at the moment i am enjoying alot in ship. I m loving it.

love astrology specialist 9888673540 - love astrology specialist 9888673540
    love astrology specialist 9888673540 love astrology...
    love marriage specialist guru 9888673540 - love marriage specialist guru 9888673540
    love marriage specialist guru 9888673540 love marriage...
    Reliance telecomm - renew number
    i purchsed my number last 21st jan and the number was also...
    COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM - Got mail From coco-cola company united kingdom
    Dear Sir, My name is Jagdish K Purohit.My email Id is...
    ADHOC RADHARANI AGENCY,HP GAS DISTRIBUTOR,RAYAGDA,ODISHA - ABOUT DELAY SERVICE OF HP GAS
    DEAR SIR MY CONSUMER NO IS 606657.ITS BEEN A MONTH THAT...
    SBI Mobile Banking - state bank freedom app
    Sir, from 30 Jan 15 I'm unable to make any type of...
    ICICI BAnk /OXIGEN - Unsuccessful Recharge of Airtel Mobile
    Online recharge of Airtel Mobile through ICICI bank...