Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Lakshadweep

Consumer complaints and reviews about Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

rajkumaran

Dec 17, 2014

Contract not getting renewed.

I was working in kochi shipyard from past 2 years. Now after completing my 2 years contract company is saying that they are not going to renew my contract as my performance is not up to the standard. Rest of my friend got their contract renewed. I request seven seas officials to look after this issue.
Thanking You
rohit kumar singh1

Dec 15, 2014

GETTING LEAVE BUT NOT TRAVELLING ALLOWANCES

Hello friends, I want to share one of my personnel experience with you all. I joined in Shipyard as a Safety Officer in Woodland. Everything was going fine till I applied for an urgent leave as my grandmother got expired. They were not believing me, so asked me to give me a fax copy mentioning the same reason then only I can get the leave. After my leave got sanctioned, they told me that company will bear only half travelling expense. But during interview time HR told me that company will bear all travelling expenses, but now they were changing their words. I went to the higher authority for solving this reason they also said that company will bear only half expenses. Company will pay whole travelling expenses only when I will go on leave after completing my 6 months working time. I said them don't give me leave after six month & apply that travelling expenses in this leave, but they refused. I think I got cheated by company, & I request seven seas that please look after my problem.
nikas yadav

Dec 13, 2014

i joined as a assistant cook but right now they are giving me work equivalent to commi-1

This is niks yadav i have joined this company as a cook but now they are giving me work of commi-2 which is very much disappointed , as i am very carrier oriented and they playing with my carrier i am not happy with seven seas.
Pintu Yadav

Dec 13, 2014

work load is very much

mera naam pintu hai. maine seven seas me interview diya tha april month me electrician ke liye. Hr ne mujhse kaha tha ki mera kaam 90-100 days m,e ho jayega, lekin aisa nhi hua. Bahut darr gaya main to, bahut mushkil se paise jama kia tha maine. Seven seas office me bolte the mujhe ki aapka kaam ho jayega lekin 3 mahine ho chuke to isliye main bahut darr rha tha. 6 mahine hone ke baad main office gaya aur bahut jhagda kia, lekin tab bhi unone mujhe yahi bola ki sir kisi kisi candidate me thoda time lag jata hai. jaldi ho jayega aaka kaam.
pichle hafte hi mujhe mera joining letter mil gaya aur maine contract bhi sign kia, aur 25 dec. ko meri plane hai. bahut khusi ho rahi hai mujhe. Tym jarur laga kaam hone me lekin pura kaam hua aur jo salary sir ne kaha tha wahi mila.
Seven seas walo ko thank u bolna chahta hu.
Unni Krishnan 101

Dec 12, 2014

Havinggood experience on ship

Hello everyone, my self Unni Krishnan, & i want to share my experience on Cargo Vessel in U.S.A-Qubec. I gave interview in Seven seas in Chembur branch in Dec. 2013, & i got my CDC in mid of May 2014, & i left india on 1st June, 2014 & joined ship on 3rd, June 2014. I was working here as a Safety Officer. The working condition is really hard, but the same was also said by the HR in interview. Accommodation facility provided by the ship was good & food was also good.
When i saw all these comments about Seven seas in this website, i was shocked, & thats why i decided to share my personnel experience with you all. There may be some reason for delay in your work. I personally had a good experience in ship as well as with seven seas. I thanks Seven seas for giving me such a great opportunity to me. Hats off to HR guys in seven seas.
Anu Lokhande

Nov 28, 2014

they are not providing us proper medical facility

This is rohidas panaskar i am not getting my medical facilities properly even they are not providing me proper doctors also now days i am suffering from fever, even they are not bothered about it still i am working over there.
Anu Lokhande

Nov 27, 2014

Got my Visa

Hello everyone, I am here to inform you all that i got my Visa for Singapore. I gave my interview in Seven Seas Pvt Ltd. on 12-Aug-2014, & got selected there. Hr in interview told me that i ll have to wait for 90-100 days for getting CDC. Then i saw negative comments for Seven Seas on this website, i got confused that what should i do. Then i decided to take risk, & at last i got my visa copy on 22-Nov-2014. I am really very happy. After seeing comments on this website i was very upset that i had lost my essential money but now i am feeling satisfied. Thank you to all Seven Seas staff.
lalabhoir

Nov 24, 2014

deducting food allowances from salary

This is Lala Bhoir, I have joined this company before 6 months at the time of interview they told me they will provide me food facilities, but now i am not getting food facilities they are deducting my food allowances from my salary. i am requesting to the HR but they are not giving me any facilities.
PAWAN KUMAR SHARMA 111

Nov 22, 2014

Working hours is more

Hello everyone, i want to discuss some problem with you all. I gave interview in Seven Seas & got selected in ship yard in Australia. In interview hr told me that i will have to work for max 12 hours not more than that. But here i have to work for even 14-16 hrs. I request Seven Seas officials to help me out in this problem, but till i dint got any solution from them.
Rohan KARAN Das

Nov 21, 2014

Food problem

I gave my interview in Seven seas Airport & Seaport India Pvt Ltd, & got selected in Singapore based cruise ship. I am facing food problem like here in ship we are getting singaporean food, but as an Indian i dont like singaporean food as a daily meal. So i had requested the kitchen staff to put indian food as a option for us, but they are not shorting out my problem. I request Seven Seas management please look after this matter.
ratheesh rk

Oct 10, 2014

Is sevenseas airports and seaports management service india pvt ltd genuine

My name is ratheesh i had attented interview for the post of safety officer at sevenseas seaports and airports management service India pvt. Ltd chembur. And i got selected both rounds Hr and medical. I would like to know whether this agentcy is genuine. Also they said i jave to pay 26000 inr for the certification and all. I would like to know how i assure them and make the payment. They once the payment is made i have to wait for 90 day. Why?
abhishek kumar 21

Sep 11, 2014

Why Waiting Period is of 90 to 100 Days

I also got selected for security now chembur office staff telling me to deposited 27000/- and they will call me with in 90 to 100 days.I want to to known why they are taking so much time as i have been selected so they can take 10 to 25 days regarding my verification.My medical has been done and i have wasted my my 7000/- rupees in that.
Sanket Awasthi

Sep 2, 2014

Selected for security guard but appointed as store keeper

This is Sanket Awasthi i had given an interview in sevenseas for the post of security guard. In interview hr told me that i will get job in cruise ship for the post of security guard and i am selected as security guard, but at the time of joining, they told me that to join as store keeper with same salary, because i dont have good height and personality. after that they increased my salary,
But not offering my security guard post.
Amrit. Pal

Sep 1, 2014

selected for crusie ship but got job in cargo vessel

hello this is amrit pal got selected for cruise ship as ordinary seamen in seven seas, but at the time of joining they made to work in cargo vessel, i dont have any problem working in cargo vessel. But they should stay on their words and commitment. For compensation they raised my salary by 5000/-.
Please next time don't do this.
ashish. pandey

Aug 27, 2014

got job late

my name is ashish pandey i had given an interview in sevenseas for the post of commi 1,there i got selected and got my medical done aswell and paid an amount 45000. they said me my joining will be in 100 days but it was delayed by 20 days.
Ashfaque Ansari

Aug 22, 2014

Facing Problem on ship

my name is ashfaque ansari, mene sevenseas me apply kiya tha store keeper k liye, mera caste certificate tha tho mera jaldi selection hogya. aur mera caste hone k karan mujhe bohat kam paisa bharna pada.but mera complaint ye hai ki main vegetarian hu but mujhe non-veg kitchen share karna pad rha hai.
Pankaj. Shrivastav

Aug 22, 2014

Not Renewing my contract

Hello this is Paresh Shrivastav,
I had applied in sevenseas for the post of Cashier, in interview hr told me that i will get an renewable contract.
I got job in passenger cruise, at start i joined as jr. cashier den after 1 year they gave me the promotion for cashier, but in interview hr told me that i'll directly join as cashier but they made me to join as jr. cashier.
And my actual issue is, In interview , the interviewer told me that it will be a renewable contract but now they are not renewing the contract here.
I want to continue with this job, so please do something for my renewable. i am ready to pay extra amount for renewable.
Please do something
Shibin.C

Aug 15, 2014

Didn't got any salary increment

My self shibin i got selected for the post ordinary seamen, i have completed my 2 years of sailing in cargo vessel, but i till now i didn't get any salary increment. At the time of interview in sevenseas in chembur hr told me that i will get salary increment within six months. But now i have completed my two years of contract but till now i didn't got any kind of increment from the company. I am not asking them to raise my designation, i just wanted that my salary should increase.
Anwar. Hussain

Aug 14, 2014

not getting increment after 2 years

my name is anwar hussain i got selected for the post store keeper in cargo vessel,i have completed my 2 years sailing in which i used to work for 6 months and 1 month leave, my complaint is that they are not increasing my salary after 2 years.

on which cruise

dear mr harish jha room attendant on which cruise you are sailing? i am sailing in cochin now if are in the same ship we both can take this matterr to the management

poor time management

i am a room boy in the ship,mujhe time par khana nahi mil raha hai i have fever i need proper food my request to manager help me

hectic schedule

sinc 1 week the working schedule is really tight over here,i am posted as a captainF&B there is hardly any rest now also teh rains are heavy and still we are working continuosly
ajay lohar

Aug 2, 2014

no leaves

working as a restaurant manager since 5 months over here in the cruise and i need leave because my daughter is not well but the authorities here are not sanctioning the leave,plz help me
Sandeep. Rana

Jul 31, 2014

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai

mera naam sandeep rana hai, mene sevenseas me cook liye apply kiya tha,me select hua or medical b clear kiya. interview k time hr ne mujhe ne bohat kam salary diya, mujhe thoda or salary chahiye tha, but hr ne mujhe bola k 6 months me mera salary badh jaega, abhi mera 1 year complete hua ship me, But abhi tak koi increment ni hua, mene yaha seniors se baat kiya ship me, but wo bol rahe hai k mere performance accha hoga tho hi badhega salary. Atleast thoda tho increment hona chahiye. me or hard work karne taiyaar hu.
Agar seven seas se contact hojaega tho shayad wo badha sakte hai mera salary.
Santosh Palande

Jul 31, 2014

Deducting more salary from my account

mera naam santosh palande hai mene sevenseas me apply kiya tha maintainence fitter k liye,me interview me select hua,fir mene medical kiya or 100% select hua. But mene paise deposit ni kiya, kyunki mera paise ka arrangement ni ho rha tha. Fir mene office me request kiya k mujhse paise bharne ni hoga or ek request letter likh k diya. Tho hr ne bola mera sab amount salary se deduct hoga, But abhi ship me mujhe jitna salary mil raha hai, usme se total 30thusnd deduct krna tha but abhi usse zyada deduct kar rhe hai. because mene joining se phele amount submit ni kiya karke.

Please kuch kijiye.