Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Lakshadweep

Consumer complaints and reviews about Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Shibin.C

Aug 15, 2014

Didn't got any salary increment

My self shibin i got selected for the post ordinary seamen, i have completed my 2 years of sailing in cargo vessel, but i till now i didn't get any salary increment. At the time of interview in sevenseas in chembur hr told me that i will get salary increment within six months. But now i have completed my two years of contract but till now i didn't got any kind of increment from the company. I am not asking them to raise my designation, i just wanted that my salary should increase.
Anwar. Hussain

Aug 14, 2014

not getting increment after 2 years

my name is anwar hussain i got selected for the post store keeper in cargo vessel,i have completed my 2 years sailing in which i used to work for 6 months and 1 month leave, my complaint is that they are not increasing my salary after 2 years.

on which cruise

dear mr harish jha room attendant on which cruise you are sailing? i am sailing in cochin now if are in the same ship we both can take this matterr to the management

poor time management

i am a room boy in the ship,mujhe time par khana nahi mil raha hai i have fever i need proper food my request to manager help me

hectic schedule

sinc 1 week the working schedule is really tight over here,i am posted as a captainF&B there is hardly any rest now also teh rains are heavy and still we are working continuosly
ajay lohar

Aug 2, 2014

no leaves

working as a restaurant manager since 5 months over here in the cruise and i need leave because my daughter is not well but the authorities here are not sanctioning the leave,plz help me
Sandeep. Rana

Jul 31, 2014

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai

mera naam sandeep rana hai, mene sevenseas me cook liye apply kiya tha,me select hua or medical b clear kiya. interview k time hr ne mujhe ne bohat kam salary diya, mujhe thoda or salary chahiye tha, but hr ne mujhe bola k 6 months me mera salary badh jaega, abhi mera 1 year complete hua ship me, But abhi tak koi increment ni hua, mene yaha seniors se baat kiya ship me, but wo bol rahe hai k mere performance accha hoga tho hi badhega salary. Atleast thoda tho increment hona chahiye. me or hard work karne taiyaar hu.
Agar seven seas se contact hojaega tho shayad wo badha sakte hai mera salary.
Santosh Palande

Jul 31, 2014

Deducting more salary from my account

mera naam santosh palande hai mene sevenseas me apply kiya tha maintainence fitter k liye,me interview me select hua,fir mene medical kiya or 100% select hua. But mene paise deposit ni kiya, kyunki mera paise ka arrangement ni ho rha tha. Fir mene office me request kiya k mujhse paise bharne ni hoga or ek request letter likh k diya. Tho hr ne bola mera sab amount salary se deduct hoga, But abhi ship me mujhe jitna salary mil raha hai, usme se total 30thusnd deduct krna tha but abhi usse zyada deduct kar rhe hai. because mene joining se phele amount submit ni kiya karke.

Please kuch kijiye.
Anirudh. Vyas

facing food problem

This is Anirudh Vyas
I am working for the post of steward in cruise ship.
At the time of interview I cleared with the hr that i should get vegetarian kitchen.I will not share kitchen with non-vegetarians.And they confirmed that you will surely get the vegetarian mess.
But now after joining here in ship i have to share kitchen with non-vegetarians which is really not bearable for me.

Please take some action.
Sunil.Biswas

no increment even after 2 years

I am not getting increment from past 2years. Not even in salary or in designation.
Management here is not looking after the increment of the employees.
Atleast they should increase the salary package of the employees.

I also tried to contact to sevenseas. But they saying that if i will perform well then only i will get the increment. I am giving good performance here.

Sunil Biswas
Armaan.I. Khan

WANT LEAVE IN BETWEEN 6 MONTHS

armaan khan

working as an captain F&B

i am pissed off with such cruise line rules n regulations,as i hv wedding ceremony of my bro n dis guys not allowing me to move at my place,so dis really sucks me as dis non sense HR of seven seas even made the same commitment of getting leave on emergency basis,need a help from the experience candidate on my situation.
Binu Rahal

Jul 25, 2014

Late Salary

i got an opportunity to work as a restaurant manager in the cruise the working conditions are good but i am not getting salary on time everytime it is delayed by 5-7 days,it is getting delayed every month and this is frustrating now
Rax D'souza Sebastain

Jul 23, 2014

Not providing free food facility

My Name is Rax D'souza Sebastain. I got selected for the post of Bar tender in Sevenseas.At the time of interview HR told me that i will get job within 90 to 100 working days, but it took around 6 months for joining.

After that these guys are not providing me proper facility here in ship. They are deducting my Food charges here in ship.
But in interview HR told me that food, accommodation, laundary will be free for me. Management here is poor.
Please do something.

Rax D'souza Sebastain
Santosh. Nair

Jul 23, 2014

accomodation problem

Santosh
i applied for the post of maintainence engineer in cargo vessel in sevenseas ,i don't have any salary issue. I am complaining about the facility that i am getting in ship. Not getting proper food quality, accommodation is also not proper because before they told me that i will stay alone in a room but now there are 4 person with whom i have to share the room and till now i didn't got any salary increment.
arjun . singh

Jul 22, 2014

pipe fitter k jagah structural fitter ka job diya

Hello this is arjun singh, mene sevenseas me apply kiya tha, Pipe Fitter k liye. cargo ship me.
Mera pura experience Pipe fitter me hi hai, or mera interview bhi sevenseas me pipe fitter k liye hi hua hai.
Mene interview me clear kiya tha mujhe sif pipe fitter ka hi kaam krna hai, or wo log ne bhi confirm kiya tha k mujhe pipe fitter ka hi job milega.
But ab yaha joining k baad yaha mujhe structural fitter ka job diya.
Rupesh. Singh

Jul 22, 2014

Got selected for steward but they are making me to work as waiter

My salary decreased by 10k,
Rupesh Singh
i had applied in Sevenseas Airport and Seaport for the post of steward in cruise ship, i got job on cruise ship but not for steward, they giving me waiters job.

I had sent an application to the HR department regarding my complaint but they too no responding on my letter

Do something for me or atleast i want to contact to SevenSeas Airport and Seaport M.S.I Pvt Ltd.
Imtiyaz Alam

Jul 17, 2014

Not getting paid leaves for medical

Yes i agree with you anuj
My name is Imtiyaz Alam, from Patna. i got selected for the post of Chef for cruise ship. since last four months am working on ship, while working in last month i was not feeling well. i thought will get paid leaves but they are not providing.
so its an request to the management to do some favor for me.Because at the time of interview in sevenseas in chembur HR sir told me that i will get paid leaves when needed, I am facing a genuin problem.Please help me with this situation, Management is not good here on ship.

Imtiyaz Alam
Anuj Shrivastav

Jul 17, 2014

Facing medical problem

My Name is Anuj shrivastav, I am working for the post waiter on cruise ship, I had given interview in sevenseas in chembur, at the time of interview hr told me that i will get medical facility on ship. But now the words are changed by the management, now they are saying that after 1year i'll get free medical facility.
Please do something regarding my medical facility
sudhir . singh

Jul 15, 2014

Deducting my accomodation charge

I had applied in sevenseas airport and seaporst management services pvt ltd.
i got selected for cargo vessel, m working as store supervisor.
at the time of interview hr told me that i'll get free accommodation and food.
But now my food is free but they are deducting my accommodation charges.
They are saying that after 1 year experience only i'll get free accommodation from the company.

Sudhir Singh
Ashok Raut

Jul 14, 2014

Not Renewing contract

My Name is Ashok Raut,
I got Selected for the post of Storekeeper in cargo vessel,In the interview hr mam told me that i will get renewable contract after 2 years.

I have completed my 2 years contract. But management here is not renewing my contract. I sent application for renewing my contract, they are saying that looking after my perfromance they will raise my salary.
I just want to say that after looking to my performance they raise my salary within 6 months. Now they are giving false reason for not renewing my contract. Please do something
Arif .Ansari

Jul 11, 2014

not getting proper facility

This is Arif Ansari from mumbra,My Designation is Accountant. i cleared both the round of interview and medical. And also i had submitted the cash.
Actually i dont have any problem in job here, but i am facing other problems here in ship i.e accomodation problem, leaves problem sometimes food problem.
so sea2sky please help me to get proper facility here in ship
Nitin Panchal

Jul 11, 2014

Not getting increament after 2years

Hi my self Nitin Panchal
i had applied for the post Jr. Cashier in seven seas. I got job on passenger cruise for the post of cashier.
At the time of interview in sevenseas HR told me that i will get increment after every 6 months.
But here on ship i am not getting any increament.
I wrote many applications to hr department of ship and as well as sevenseas, but till now i didn't got any response form the company.

Please do something
sai.dham@gmail.com

May 17, 2014

VERY BIG FROUDENT COMPANY

DEAR,

Don't Trust Vilas Gaikwad Commints he is also big fraud person in seven seas chembur.
sai.dham@gmail.com

May 17, 2014

VERY BIG FROUDENT COMPANY

DEAR,

Don't Trust Vilas Gaikwad & other peopel Commints he is also big fraud person in seven seas chembur.

Very Big frud company in SANPADA - VASHI- & CHEMBUR

SEA 2 SKY - SEVEN SEA- ARFA INTERNATIONAL
Ankit.garg10022007

Feb 22, 2014

Its a fraud company Sevenseas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Hello Guys......Be aware of this company....its a fraud company. They are organizing free waking interview for job by giving advertizement in the news papers....they are making the fool of people by saying they are selected and ask for medical which will cost more than Rs 6000 where as the actual cost of medical will be less than 2000. One you will the registration money and go through medical they will say that they call you within 3 months....but they will never call you.....so please don't trust on them....One of my friend is already face this.....I don't know why administration is not taking any action about them.....

DG shipping - EGOVERNACE FORGOT PASSWORD NOT RECEIVED
    Sir, I MANIVANNAN NATARAJAN HOLDING INDOS NUMBER...
    Easy Mobile Recharge - mobile recharged unsucssesful
    bank transaction done ref no is IGY 4388796
    successways chandigarh - Success Ways BIG FRAUD !!!!
    Successway consultancy in Mohali Sco 546 2nd floor sector...
    PNB - deactivated 3d secure code
    PUNAB NATIONAL BANK IM AISHWARYA SRIVASTAVA.IM HAVING...
    SSC - Not getting confirmation mail
    Sir/Madam, I completed the registration. But i...
    Kerala Water Authority - exess water bill
    sir, I am living in a house owned by my in laws.We...
    Aircel - recharge problem
    Sir I have recharge with 349 plan i can not...
    100BESTBUY.COM - fraud
    send me my order.....otherwise send me my money da...
    Sony xperia Z - Regarding Bill
    I ordered a Xperia Z smart phone from Snapdeals on March 3...
    CESC - incorrect meter reading
    KIND ATTENTION Mr R M Singh , SIR i recide at 1248...