Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Lakshadweep

Consumer complaints and reviews about Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

ritesh paswan

Feb 26, 2015

i want to work in inrternational but working in domestic
i gave interview in seven seas, chembur. I was interested in international cruise ship but hr told me that i am fresher in F & B Services so i cant directly get international ship. First i'll have to work in domestic cruise ship for atleast 6 months then only i can go for international. I dont know what to do. I am totally confused.
ritesh paswan

Feb 26, 2015

i am so happy i have got a job in cruise

ey i am so happy i have got a job in cruise
Hi this ritesh paswan i am from thane itself i have given interview in seven seas & i got a selected for the steward i was trying last 5years in cruise but finaly i tried my luck in sevenseas ui have followed their rules & regulations

& right now i am on the boared
abhay thakur111

Feb 25, 2015

Now got new CDC

I joined cruise ship when i was 27 years of age. After completing my 2 years of contract with the company i got new contract & i got new indian cdc after completeing my 24 months of sailing. I am feeling like i am in heaven now. I am going to join the ship soon.
majhar khan

Feb 24, 2015

Seven seas company

great feeling
main majhar arbaj khan mujhe mail aya tha.........main bahot khush huya shipping line main mera resume shortlisted huya.........bahot ummed ke sath main mumbai interview ke liye gaya bartender ke liya apne dreams ko fullfill krne..........cruise ke liye mera selection toh ho gaya ab medical aur cdc ki baat thi............maine medical clear kr diya ..........aur unhone cdc ke liye mujse 35,955 manghe,,,,,,,,maine pay bhi kr diya kyunki mujhe pata tha,,,,cdc ke liye itna kya ishe bhi jyada money lagta hai,,,,,,,meri training hui stcw wah food and accomodation at training time bahot acha tha..................nice facility..........aaj mujhe cdc mil gaya hai,,,,,,,,,,,and i know thodi der tak job bhi ho jayega,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you seven seas for giving me cdc in so less amount........,,,,,
kalim khan123

rahul singhania

life is so hard in shi

I was working in cargo vessels 2 yrs back. Recently i came back from the ship & don't want to go again. Life is too hard in ship. Actually this is my personnel opinion. During interview in seven seas, chembur HR had informed me about working conditions, but i dint take it seriously. Now i feel i should not continue my carrer in the shipping company.
rasik motvani

feel happy to have a job

feel happy to have a job
myself suraj i seen advertisement in assignment abroad and i applied for the post of shuttering carpenter i also have the 5 years gulf experience i want change,,,,,,,,,,,so i applied in sevnseas for the shipyard ,,,,,,,,,,,i got that opportunity and job also.........so.....after 90 to 100 working days,,,,,,,,,,,,today i am doing job in shipyard this all happen just becoz of sven seas thanx sevenseas
rasik motvani

no increment even after 2 years
I am not getting increment from past 2years. Not even in salary or in designation.
Management here is not looking after the increment of the employees.
Atleast they should increase the salary package of the employees.

I also tried to contact to sevenseas. But they saying that if i will perform well then only i will get the increment. I am giving good performance here.
pawan mishra123

lost cdc

I am working in ship yard as a safety officer. I lost my cdc, i dont know what to do. I have not given any details about my lost cdc in my office yet due to fear of termination from the job. I request sevens seas to help me out in this matter please. I am very nervous & dont know what should i do.
rohankapadia

Seven Seas Seaport Airport

i am rohan kapadia working in cruise ship as a waiter. The working environment is very hard here. Very difficult to survive here. I dont know what to do.
prathmesh Verma

Seven Seas Seaport Airport

hey i am so happy i have got a job in cruise
Hi this sumit shelke i am from thane itself i have given interview in seven seas & i got a selected for the steward i was trying last 5years in cruise but finaly i tried my luck in sevenseas ui have followed their rules & regulation& right now i am on the boare
raju athavle

Feb 19, 2015

Food complaint
I gave my interview in Seven seas Airport & Seaport India Pvt Ltd, & got selected in Singapore based cruise ship. I am facing food problem like here in ship we are getting singaporean food, but as an Indian i dont like singaporean food as a daily meal. So i had requested the kitchen staff to put indian food as a option for us, but they are not shorting out my problem. I request Seven Seas management please look after this matter.
koustub kelkar

Feb 19, 2015

Deducting my accomodation charge

This is koustub kelkar

Deducting my accomodation charge
I had applied in sevenseas airport and seaporst management services pvt ltd.
i got selected for cargo vessel, m working as store supervisor.
at the time of interview hr told me that i'll get free accommodation and food.
But now my food is free but they are deducting my accommodation charges.
They are saying that after 1 year experience only i'll get free accommodation from the company.
basavraj idrisi

Feb 18, 2015

Got selected for steward but they are making me to work as waiter

Got selected for steward but they are making me to work as waiter
My salary decreased by 10k,
basavraj idrisi
i had applied in Sevenseas Airport and Seaport for the post of steward in cruise ship, i got job on cruise ship but not for steward, they giving me waiters job.

I had sent an application to the HR department regarding my complaint but they too no responding on my letter

Do something for me or atleast i want to contact to SevenSeas Airport and Seaport M.S.I Pvt Ltd.
amit triathi

Feb 17, 2015

working conditions are too tough

hello everyone, i am cashier in cruise ship. The working condition is very tough in cruise shi. We have to work for 12 hours shift. Rules & regulations are also too tough, & we ll have to follow it. If we neglect any of the rules we are getting penalties directly.
rajiv patra

Feb 14, 2015

RUSTAM ALI IDRISI

Feb 13, 2015

DOUBT

alibbd786@gmail.com
HI, THIS IS RUSTAM ali I GOT SELECTED IN SENENSEAS AIRPORT & SEAPORTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES INDIA PVT LIMITED, CHEMBUR .

BUT I HAD SMALL DOUBT ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY HELP ME OUT BY CONVEYING YOUR OPINION ON THIS NO 08898783002.

I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL & GRATE FULL TO YOU.
rahul saxena123

Feb 11, 2015

facing food problem

This is Rahul Saxena
I am working for the post of steward in cruise ship.
At the time of interview I cleared with the hr that i should get vegetarian kitchen.I will not share kitchen with non-vegetarians.And they confirmed that you will surely get the vegetarian mess.
But now after joining here in ship i have to share kitchen with non-vegetarians which is really not bearable for me.

Please take some action.
ashfaq ahmed1988

Feb 10, 2015

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai

mera naam Ashfaq Ahmed hai, mene sevenseas me cook liye apply kiya tha,me select hua or medical b clear kiya. interview k time hr ne mujhe ne bohat kam salary diya, mujhe thoda or salary chahiye tha, but hr ne mujhe bola k 6 months me mera salary badh jaega, abhi mera 1 year complete hua ship me, But abhi tak koi increment ni hua, mene yaha seniors se baat kiya ship me, but wo bol rahe hai k mere performance accha hoga tho hi badhega salary. Atleast thoda tho increment hona chahiye. me or hard work karne taiyaar hu.
Agar seven seas se contact hojaega tho shayad wo badha sakte hai mera salary.
amir101

Feb 9, 2015

poor time management

i am a room boy in the ship,mujhe time par khana nahi mil raha hai i have fever i need proper food my request to manager help me
rohtash kanojiya

Feb 6, 2015

Facing Problem on ship

my name is Rohtash Kanojiya, mene sevenseas me apply kiya tha store keeper k liye, mera caste certificate tha tho mera jaldi selection hogya. aur mera caste hone k karan mujhe bohat kam paisa bharna pada.but mera complaint ye hai ki main vegetarian hu but mujhe non-veg kitchen share karna pad rha hai.
amanhussain

Feb 5, 2015

not getting increment after 2 years

my name is Aman Hussain i got selected for the post store keeper in cargo vessel,i have completed my 2 years sailing in which i used to work for 6 months and 1 month leave, my complaint is that they are not increasing my salary after 2 years.
Binu Gupta

Feb 4, 2015

hectic schedule on ship

since 1 week the working schedule is really tight over here,i am posted as a captain F&B there is hardly any rest now also here rains are heavy and still we are working continuously.
Iqbal Ahmed123

Feb 3, 2015

Not getting incriment

my name is Iqbal Ahmed, i got selected for the post store keeper in cargo vessel,i have completed my 2 years sailing in which i used to work for 6 months and 1 month leave, my complaint is that they are not increasing my salary after 2 years.
ameykumar

Feb 2, 2015

Cant talk with our family

I am Amey Kumar, a security incharge in Cargo Vessel in Haldia - West Bengal. We can't Talk much with our family on calls as we are not getting network in mobile phones. This makes me little uncomfortable. Bit this is my personnel thinking. I miss my family alot on ship.

Idea - RE: SIM REGISTRATION FAILED
    Dear Customer, We tried contacting you on your...
    snapdeal - laptop
    we have purchased hp laptop on snapdeal and after some...
    Hospitalisation Benefit Policy Claim - Claim no- 299890 pending since28.01.15
    Sub: Claim no- 299890 pending Since 23.01.15 Regular...
    care---irctc.co.in - reactivation
    I m trying to login but IRCTC Application is showing that...
    Videocon / VAD 32HH-NFK - videocon_help
    Dear Payal We are sorry for the experience you had....
    VIDEOCON DDB LED - videocon_help
    Dear Meena Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be...
    reliance netconnect+ fake service - RE: reliance netconnect+ fake service
    Dear Srinivasan, Kindly submit your details at this...
    Pan card - name dispute
    i,md kabul hossain,has applied for pan card and still not...
    hp deskjet 1510 - have ink but aint gonna print
    yeah this product basicly sucks because of many reasons.....