Sevenseas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Sevenseas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD.

yogeshsolanki

Jul 23, 2013

sevensead airport&seaport mengment ind pvt ltd

sevensead airport&seaport mengment ind pvt ltd verry fak consentansy mor reply meet for me yogeshdsolanki@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2012

hi frnds...
This Sevenseas is totally a fake consultancy. they demand more than Rs.35000(registratio-200, Medical appintment-200, medical chekup-12500, and a deposit of 24000) out of which they will tell u that 16000 is refundable. After all the formalities they will very politely, tell u that u are not fit for job.

So it is up to u to decide to go for it or not.

hello frndz...

tell me the process of interview and selection... and how i send my resume or contact to this company??

Qualification :BE EC '12

Sharing Something about sevenseas

HI, THIS IS ASHOK KUMAR JALWAL I GOT SELECTED IN SEVEN SEAS AIRPORT & SEAPORT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD, CHEMBUR.

CAN KINDLY ANY ONE GUIDE ME ABOUT THIS COMPANY -PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR OPINION ON ASHOK.JALWAL@GMAIL.COM

I SHALL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU.

Sharing Something about sevenseas

HI, THIS IS SHIVANI OJHA I GOT SELECTED IN SENENSEAS AIRPORT & SEAPORTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES INDIA PVT LIMITED, CHEMBUR .

BUT I HAD SMALL DOUBT ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY HELP ME OUT BY CONVEYING YOUR OPINION BY MAILING ME ON shivaniojha@gmail.com.

I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL TO YOU.

Dec 4, 2012

Sharing Something about sevenseas

I AM ALSO BEEN SELECTED BY THIS CONSULTANCY AND OBSERVED THAT THEY ARE MORE FOCUS ON MONEY RATHER THAN TALENT,
why they are taking 3 months are not cleared and not giving any proof like call letter and all didnt CLEAR THE SHIP NAME ALSO . PLEASE SOME ONE GUIDE ME MY MAIL ID IS akashpatil1310@yahoo.com

Nov 22, 2012

Sharing Something about sevenseas

HI, THIS IS AJIT SINGH I GOT SELECTED IN SENENSEAS AIRPORT & SEAPORTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES INDIA PVT LIMITED, CHEMBUR .

BUT I HAD SMALL DOUBT ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY HELP ME OUT BY CONVEYING YOUR OPINION ON THIS NO 09668370227.

I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL & GRATE FULL TO YOU.

Nov 14, 2012

Sharing Something about sevenseas

HI, I AM ZAMEER KHAN. I HAVE PASSED THE INTERVIEW IN SEVEN SEAS BUT I FEELING SOME NEGATIVE ABOUT SOME TERMS & CONDITION. PLEASE HELP ME AND REWARD ON MOBILE NUMBER NO - 9167975033.

Oct 8, 2012

Sharing Something about sevenseas

Hi, I am Shekhar Kumar I got job in sevenseas. I selected for the post of counter sales staff. From so many year I exterior my job in marketing. I was like selling product that's a field work. I was really searching for a job that should be in a particular area. I got a mail from seven seas I given interview and I got selected as a counter sales staff. Now I am doing my work for 5 month and fully one month enjoying with my Family member.

Thanks and regard